Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Left home and took a smoke packet and left towards office. Shamili and english madam were already waiting in the room. English madam was sitting on the bed and she felt shy as soon as i locked the door. Went near her face and shook my hips, madam understood and loosened the belt and let my jeans fall and then she pushed jockey down till knees. She held reddy in one hand and guided him to her beautiful lips. She then pushed her tip of the tongue and licked the tip of reddy, reddy started moving up anticipating her moves and madam understood and parted her lips and let reddy inside her mouth. Her saliva coated reddy fully and i held her head and pushed it forward, she took her head out and gasped for air. She started stroking reddy with her hands and then pushed her lips below reddy. She put her lips around the balls and sucked the skin below it. After 5 minutes or so couldn't control and pushed madam on the bed and lifted her saree and petticoat up till her hips, pushed her panty below and then pushed it using my legs. Reddy was beaming hot now and held him and parted her pussy lips a little and pushed him inside her pussy.

When reddy was settled inside her love hole, opened her blouse hooks and pushed my hands behind her to remove the bra hooks. Once the bra hooks were removed, put my mouth on her areola and licked it without touching her nipple. English madam moved her hips up and down and i understood that she was nearing and moved reddy in and out in tandem with her hip movement. English madam released in no time. Now shamili came near and asked shall i come up now, told her no sometime later. Asked madam how are you feeling, she said don't call me madam, call me shylu. I said shylu dear how are you feeling now. She said very good. Put my mouth on her other deformed nipple and twisted and sucked it a little and shylu was back in no time. Shamili said the clothes has arrived and shall i wear and show you. I told later dear. She said then what shall i do now. I told her then feed your milk to your sister. Shamili removed her saree from her shoulders and then removed her blouse and bra and knelt next to me and brought her boobs over shylu's face. Shylu started sipping milk from shamili's boobs and i started pushing reddy back and forth and in no time shylu released for the second time.

I again moved my lips on her deformed boob nipple and shylu let out the biggest moan of the day, if not for sound proofing the whole city would have heard it. Removed reddy from her pussy and shamili understood and got coconut oil and i applied it to shylu's bum hole, held shylu's hips with one hand and pushed reddy inside her, her bum hole was tight and it took almost 15 minutes for reddy to fully go inside her dirty hole. Held her hips with both hands and started moving reddy in her. She had another release and pulled her bum hole from reddy and collapsed on the bed. I asked her to turn around and she didn't budge, went on top of her and held reddy in one hand and parted her bum hole a little and pushed him inside. Shylu said it is paining, please remove it. I whispered in her ears, i am not done dear. She shook her hips indicating pain and i removed reddy from her bum hole. She took some coconut oil in her palm and applied on her back hole to sooth the pain. I asked her what happened? she said lots of friction now, you should have applied oil again. I turned her and wanted to mount her again, but she said she can't anymore as she is too tired.

I looked at shamili and she cleaned reddy with towel and put him inside her mouth and put him till he was buried inside her mouth. She then put her hands under reddy and played with balls for sometime. Pressure was being built in reddy now, pushed her head back and then went on top of shamili. She adjusted her saree and pushed her panty down and let reddy inside her. Reddy touched her womb and she got a little scared and asked me to lie down and she will ride me. I agreed to her and lay down next to her. She adjusted her knees around my hips and held reddy in one hand and guided him into her love hole. She then started moving her hips up and down, her boobs were jumping up and down with her every move. She started sweating and a sweat drop fell on her nipple and it shined like a dew drop shines with the first rays of the sun. I lifted my hand to touch her shining nipple and the door bell rang.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Both shamili and shylu ran to the bathroom taking their clothes, i wrapped the bedsheet thinking will tell the maid to come later. Opened the door to find the girl from the factory, luckily kriti also came up the stairs just then, i asked the girl to talk to kriti as she is the manager here and locked the door again. Got dressed up and knocked the bathroom door, found shamili and shylu also dressing up, reddy was out and down by now. Told shamili and shylu to come after sometime to office, shylu said it has got late and she will leave for college now. Gave a goodbye kiss to shylu and asked her if she can come in the evening, she said she is already tired and will see but cannot promise. I left and joined kriti in office and just then the maid arrived, all 3 of us came out and i took a smoke and kriti too took one and both of us smoked, the girl was astonished but kept quiet. Maid cleaned the office and we went inside and then shamili followed us. The girl started, sir my name is chaitra and i am the daughter of the senior accountant of the factory, i cut her in between and showed kriti to discuss anything with her. Kriti turned and said, it is not something i can do, listen to her once sir, i turned towards chaitra now.

Chaitra said i am the daughter of the senior accountant of the factory, i cut her in between and said i cannot hire your father back, she continued, sir i know, but it is not about my father but about me. I turned towards her and she continued, sir i study in one of the top mba colleges in south india and my father forced me to take up internship with his factory only as it was the top name then in its field. I dropped off lot of campus offers for internship due to my father and on the day of my joining my father is fired and the owners have changed. That day i tried to speak with the other madam and she said she cannot help, took so long to find your office address and come here sir. Sir without the internship certificate my mba will not get cleared and i will be left out in the batch, please don't punish me for my father's mistakes sir. I looked at shamili and she said, as much as sir wants to help you he cannot, he just gave the factory to his family and has agreed to let them run it and the other lady you spoke to in factory is none other than his own aunt. Chaitra's face went down hearing it, i asked her to leave her number with kriti or shamili and i will see what i can do. Chaitra gave her bio data to kriti and left. Work started and the two girls were way ahead in punctuality and had already logged in and there was no necessity for me. Called divya and asked her where she was, she said almost leaving to factory with mom, i told her to come to office and then go to factory, she said ok and cut the call. Called aunt and she didn't pick up, called her two more time and still she didn't pickup. Messaged her to call back.

Aunt called back after 10 minutes, i asked her where she was, she said bathing, i told her to come to office immediately and cut the call. On a monday aunt was bathing after 10:30 in the morning, something was fishy and i could sense it. Divya and mom came in 15 minutes and then aunt followed. Looked at kriti and she ordered orange juices for all. First time mom had come during office hours, she saw kriti and shamili engrossed in their work, but also noted their dressig style, both of their sarees were below the navel and both their sarees were pinned to the blouse with one boob clearly visible. Divya asked where is roopa, told her that she works with aunt now and i don't know must be in factory. Aunt too arrived now and her dress was exactly like kriti and shamili's, saree tied just above pussy and saree neatly pinned with one boob clearly visible under the blouse. Mom didn't say anything but asked why did you call us here and asked aunt aren't you supposed to be in factory. Aunt said she came from factory only as i called and then bit her tongue. I asked aunt what the girl said the other day, she asked which girl, i said chaitra d/o ex senior accountant.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aunt said that she wanted to do her internship with factory and since the owner had changed and her father fired, will she still be able to do her internship and i clearly said no to her sir. Mom was astonished that her naathana called me sir, mom said you don't need to call him sir, you can call him keshav, aunt said outside office or factory i will but here he is the boss and if don't show respect others might follow me and it will be bad. I looked at mom and divya and said, that girl had come here today morning and requested me to give her a chance to finish her internship or else her mba degree will be jeopardy and since you both are going to take care of factory from today, i didn't want to make any decisions but keep you informed about what should be done.

Divya asked why did you fire her father, i said he threatned me and kriti the day we took the accounts books saying he is the senior accountant there and first we should take his permission before even if the owner is there, if i keep such attitude then factory will definately be under loss and all people will sit on our heads. Divya then said what aunt did is correct. I looked at mom, mom thought for sometime and said send her to office, we will take the interview and see what we can do. Divya looked at mom with question mark written all over face. Mom said, knowing that her father was fired for wrong reasons still she came to ask us for internship, either she is too clever or out to stand on her own feet, we will find out in office. She turned towards me and said send her to factory by 3 and asked anything else. I told her nothing else mom, will send her by 3 and looked at kriti, kriti immediately called chaitra and informed her to meet mom in factory at 3. As mom was leaving she said come to factory in the evening to pick me up, i just nodded my head. Mom, divya and aunt left in the car with divya driving.

Work got over by 3:30, ramesh came and gave finance accounts to kriti and all three of us smoked. He said he wants bike for some work and will give it back by evening, just then mom called and said come to factory. I asked ramesh to drop me to factory and then take the bike, he dropped to factory. Went inside and found divya already had left to home. Roopa and aunt were in the room prepared for kriti and shamili and dad, uncle and fil were on the floor. Mom said i have asked the girl you sent to join from tomorrow itself. Mom said shall we start for home, i said i dont have bike as gave it to friend and thought car will be here. Mom said she asked divya to go home as she wanted to speak with me. She said what is the dresscode for your office dear son. I said no dress code mom, mom said from tomorrow girls will wear salwars to office and ladies will get uniform sarees whether they work in factory or in office with blouses covering the whole back, if someone has a problem then they can quit. I told her as you say mom. She then added, i trust you and you should not break that trust son, i see only females around in office and i get scared that one of them might trap you.

I held mom's hands and said nothing like that mom, only roopa is not married and all others are married, if i have to hire ladies then only those who are married are hired and both the ladies you saw in office are also married, one is shamili you know and the other one is ex teacher of manjula akka's relative from her husband's side. I wouldn't hire anyone like that without checking mom. Mom was relieved to hear that i was taking precaution. She asked who takes accounts of that office, i told divya mom, she started taking interest since we picked up that land. Mom then asked what do you want me to do with the factory. I told her make it grow mom, it should stand so big that all our future generations should not work. Mom laughed and said is that your dream, i said yes mom. Mom said don't make anything so big that if it crashes then the whole family crumbles, make small small things but have many so that even if one does not give returns others should cover it and keep you well fed always. Always diversify and never put all the earnings to one place. I said sure mom and dropped her home and went to college
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Called ramesh and he was still busy so took a rick from home to college. Reached college and all my college friends asked for a party to be given for buying the factory. I didn't want to disclose that i owned the factory but the news had spread, so asked them to choose the place and we will go there. I invited a couple of lecturers who had our classes and all of us went to a nice veg and non veg restaurant. Called divya and informed her that having dinner with college friends and treating them as the news of factory has spread. She asked which one and i gave her the address. Lots of them assumed that my dad was a rich guy and i was spoilt brat of his, ignored them and everything went well and bill came up for 12k, i didn't have that much cash with me and called ramesh to see if he had any cash left with him so that he can collect it from kriti tomorrow morning, he said he just gave all he had outside and he will have to go home and get it and it will take more than an hour. Called kriti and asked her to pull out 15k from the card i had given her and be in the hotel fast. She came in 20 minutes and by then everyone had finished dinner.

Asked her to pay the bill and bid bye to all college friends. She asked me do you want me to drop you home? i was about to say yes to her and someone called sir from behind, i knew that voice but couldn't recognise the person. Said no to kriti and told her to leave. Then turned back to look who called, it was chaitra who had called. She came near me and said thank you, i asked her for what, she said for giving her an opportunity to complete her internship. I asked her how come you are here, she said she was going home after meeting her childhood friend and she happened to see me seated with my friends in the hotel so she wanted to thank me hence stayed back. She asked for my number and i gave her, she again said thank you sir, i said i am not sir, my name is keshav, you saw all my friends i believe and none of us are as educated as you are today. It should be vice versa and i should be calling you madam. She laughed and said still i had to come to you. I told her to ignore the office work after office hours. She asked family problem that you gave factory ownership to that lady. I told her no family problem, and that lady is none other than my mother.

I got some money in lottery and i picked up the factory on impulse, but factory cannot be run on impulse right so someone needed to take charge and mom and aunt decided to do it and dad took responsibility for production thats all. She said so you told them to hire me and they hired is it? i said nope, mom decided to hire you as the company name should not get spoilt saying they didn't honour the promises made whether done by us or previous owner, so she decided to hire you.She laughed and said so you are momma's boy. I just nodded my head in acceptance. We kept walking down the road and should say some spark got lit inside me. Dropped her home and her father came out and was fuming at finding me dropping his daughter home. I ignored and she waved bye to me. Suddenly heard another female voice calling keshu from behind, couldn't recognise it that instant but i had heard the voice before and so i turned and looked, one girl was waving her hand from the house opposite to chaitra's house. Walked towards the girl and found chaitra's father still standing in front of his door, i recognised the girl from my school days, she was three years my senior and her name was deepa, i opened the gate and she ran and came and gave two pecks on my cheeks and said how are you da. i said i am good and how are you. She held my hand and pulled me inside her house. Went in and she yelled for her parents. Both of them came from bedroom i guess. Her father cleaned a chair for me and offered it to me. Mother wanted to prepare coffee or tea, vanitha said tea ma. I was surprised that a girl calls me inside and her parents are not bothered about the guy.

Finally deepa's father asked me how come here sir, I asked do you know me uncle, he smiled and said this whole road knows you sir. I asked him how come. He said most of the people who work in the factory stay in this area and since everyone has seen you they know you too. I asked him so you too work in the factory. He said yes but was asked to quit this month end. I asked him were you in accounts department? he said no, he was production line supervisor and sunday he was home as his daughter was sick and by the time he went back there was some problem with machinery and someone else had rectified it, and new father had asked him to leave the job by month end. I told him will talk to dad and see what happens. Had tea and said thank you deepakka, she pulled my cheeks and said so sweet you still have not forgotten da. I said how can i forget akka, you used to save all your pocket money to buy me choclates in school. Her parents were somewhat surprised at it. Told them from my kg days she was my first friend in school and she used to give me choclates everyday in school till she left the school. I told her akka will come tomorrow as it has gotten late already and left.

Called ramesh and asked him to pick me up and gave address. He came to pick me up near deepa's place and chaitra's father was still watching me from the window, shouted at ramesh saying what da you take so much time to come after i call you. He said sorry da and bid bye to deepa and her family. After we left that area, asked sorry to ramesh and said that guy i fired on sunday you remember, he said yes, he stays in front of deepakka's house, was indirectly shouting on him da, don't feel bad. He said ignore da i will not bother whatever you say da dont worry, nothing will come in between our friendship. Jokingly i told him then marry deepakka da. He got serious and asked are you sure? I said yes jokingly. Dropped him home and came back. Parents and divya were furious that it was half past 11. Asked sorry to all of them. Then turned to dad and asked him to keep the machinery guy and not fire him and told him the whole story at deepakka's place. He was ok and said even he had thought of hiring one additional person if uncle or himself fall sick and since i told he will keep him. No session with divya also as monthly cycle in progress. Reddy didn't get any attention needed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:seandroid
Marathon raja..maa cotraja
Such a huge update!! You filled the months of void in a single day!!!! Only few authors like you could produce flawless content.. Thanks a ton for the updates!!!
Looking forward for more!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Got up next morning with reddy up and ready, shook divya and asked her how many more days, she said one or two more days, showed her reddy and she started using hand and later put her mouth on reddy, after reddy released, she used her dress to clean up reddy and i had bath and was doing yoga in the balcony, saw two cars coming to halt in front of my house. Got a call from ramesh asking me to come down, i waved to him from balcony and asked him to come up. Woke up divya and asked her to prepare tea. Ramesh came up with his father and mother. Opened the door and welcomed them in, asked everything alright uncle. His father was somewhat not comfortable talking in front of divya, told him its ok, went to divya and asked her to go to parents place. After she left i asked uncle is there any mistake i did or anything wrong i did or he did pointing to ramesh? His father said, last night he came home around midnight and said he wants to marry one girl and you recommended her. I started laughing and told uncle nothing like that, i fired one person in factory and gave internship to his daughter to finish her mba, just opposite to her house one friend of mine from school deepa stays, happened to meet her after many years last night and told him jokingly to marry her, not seriously.

I really didn't know that he will take it so seriously, i am really sorry to trouble you uncle. I told ramesh, cant you differentiate between joke and serious words. Everyone was silent for sometime. Then i told uncle ignore this matter and i am sorry if i hurt you, it was never my intention. His parents thanked me and got up to leave, ramesh held their hands and said i also have to say somethig and made them sit again. He told his parents that i gave 2.5lacs to start finance business, now that finance business has touched 10lacs, then i told him to open a security and labour agencies and asked my aunt to help him set it up legally. He asked did you check accounts with kriti anyday? I told him no, he asked me why? because i trust her completely. He said call it co-incidence or trust or superstition, but whatever you told me has come true and i am very happy about it. He turned towards his father and said, first time in my life i have stood on my feet, our security agency is now getting calls from coimbatore and chennai too, i have hired about 300+ guys for it, lots of factories also now want contract labourers from our agency and we have already expanded from our town to whole of district, for him it might be joke but he is 50% partner in all the business i have.

He told his parents, whatever he tells as joke or anything for me it works out very well, please let us see the girl atleast first. His parents didn't know what to do and looked at me. I told ramesh, it was a joke da and moreover you know that i really don't want to play with any girl's life. She is 2-3 years our senior and also don't know if they belong to your community or not too. I will not support inter community marriages at any cost. The whole place became silent for sometime, even the outside noise was not heard by anyone of us. Finally ramesh's mother said, find out their community and if it matches then we will see. His parents left and i asked him to stay back. Went to balcony and both of us lit smoke, shamili came to balcony and waved at us and asked what happened any tensions? i told her no nothing like that.

Got dressed and wanted to leave, divya stopped us for breakfast and after breakfast she asked ramesh, any problem from him? ramesh said yes, divya looked at me, i showed ramesh and told her that he wants to marry someone he has not seen or even knows the name and he wants me to help him. Divya joked lucky girl, what if she is not good looking or has physical problems, ramesh said however she is he will marry her. Divya just kept quiet. Called kriti on the phone and told her will not come to office today and manage. Told ramesh to go home and i will think about it. Went to deepa's house and had tea with her. Asked community details from her mom and also asked for her horoscope if they have a copy. Deepa's mom gave one old page and said that is all they have and asked me to make a copy of it and give it back. Deepa's mom was very happy that i was going to look for her marriage.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Went directly to ramesh's place without informing him, his father had gone out, told his mother deepakka's details and also showed her horoscope of deepa to her. Ramesh's mother said since she belongs to our community it should not be problem and said she will show the horoscope to her astrologer. I told her aunty get ready and we will go now only, she said ok and made tea for me and got ready. We went to her astrologer and just before entering i told her not to mention ramesh's marriage to her but just get the horoscope verified. Gave the horoscope to her astrologer and luckily and to our surprise he gave very good feedback on deepakka's horoscope. He told wherever she gets married to, if she is kept happy then husband will grow bigger day by day and will live like a king all his life but he or his family shouldn't hurt her as she has strong divine blessings.

Ramesh's mother then gave her son's horoscope and asked him to match and give his opinion. The astrologer suggested some remedy measures to ramesh and said the girl doesn't have any problem and if ramesh gets married after remedy measures then they will live 100 years together royally. Ramesh's mother was satisfied with the answers and after we came out, she asked me to take her to visit her would be daughter in law. I told her to call uncle too. Called my dad and told him to send deepa's father home and tell him that i will meet him at his place. We reached ramesh's house and uncle also had reached by then. We started in his scorpio and i drove his scorpio and by the time we reached aunt gave detailed description of what the astrologer had said. Told ramesh's parents that i have not informed them about your arrival, they said it is good, we will know truth how they treat people normally.

I knocked the door and ramesh's parents were standing behind me. After deepa's father opened the door and invited us, i let ramesh's parents inside first and went behind them. Ramesh's parents spoke at length and it was decided that engagement will happen soon and then marriage after some time as deepa's parents wanted arrange everything for it. Ramesh's parents were happy and deepa's parents were ecstatic. After we came out of the door, ramesh's father put his hand on my shoulders and said thank you. Told him will transfer agency shares to ramesh's name only as i don't think deepa's parents will be able to afford high standard of theirs, ramesh's father cut in between and said, astrologer has said ramesh will live like a king if he marries her, what else we will need, six months back he was asking for pocket money to go to college and now he has started earning well, who would have thought that ramesh will follow his own way and not my way.

After i left your home in the morning, checked out what ramesh told and enquired in lots of places and not one place did they say he was doing bad. They didn't even mention my name and he has made his name. I am very proud of my son and will not come in between his marriage to deepa too. I thanked him for the faith they have kept on me. Promised myself that will never tell anything to anyone from now on. Good things happened is god's blessings but if something goes wrong then i will be blamed for the entire life. Ramesh's father wanted me to drive, told him sorry uncle will stay back for sometime with deepakka and then leave. Chaitra's father was watching from the window that ramesh's father had put his hand on my shoulders and speaking. He assumed i have done something wrong and came running outside and called ramesh's father. Ramesh's father stopped the vehicle and listened to chaitra's father and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Went inside deepakka's house after seeing ramesh's parents leave. Deepakka's parents were a little apprehensive about ramesh's father's details. I told them that i and ramesh are partners in 2 firms, one is security and the other one is labour contracts. Both the parents were relaxed somewhat, her father left for factory and told me to have lunch and go, i agreed. Deepakka's mom went to kitchen to cook for lunch and i was left with deepakka. She started saying, one time you met me and you already arranged a match for me, if it was anyone else i would have rejected but only because of you i agreed. I explained her what happened and she started laughing and told, even i or my parents have not seen the guy and i have also agreed to get married to him only because of you. Told her he will come to office in the evening and you should come and meet him there. She felt shy for the first time in front of me. Time went chitchatting with her and her mother prepared lunch for us. Had lunch and told them will now leave to office as it has already got late. Deepakka asked going to factory, i told her no akka, i have another office and factory is taken care by parents. She said wait let me also come and see what office it is, i agreed and she took another 30 mins to get ready.

When she came out of her room, it was like a lightning striking me, she had worn a white colour salwar which had silver colour embroidery all over the top, her hairs neatly combed and they were long like in hair oil advertisements, coming just above her knees, she had put her hairs in front of her dress, one small strand of hair was falling on her face enhancing her beauty. Her dress sat tightly on her boobs and her hips were visible slightly with the side cut from her salwar, she was milky white in colour and was looking like a real angel who was walking on earth. I was mesmerised with her looks and was staring, she didn't mind and came near me and gave two pecks on my cheeks and asked shall we go to office now. Took the bike out and she sat at the back sideways. she held my shoulders with one hand and we started to office. She was talking non stop all the way till office and i didn't even realise when her hair end had landed on my lap and was moving all over jeans. Only when i stopped near office and she pulled her hairs while getting down did i see that asshole reddy almost in saluting position.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Asked her to climb the stairs first, was smitten by her small ass movements, couldn't remove the eyes even after we had climbed the stairs, deepakka understood i think and she was somewhat consicious now with me. Time was 3:30 now and trading had just closed. Dropped her inside and introduced shamili and kriti to her and her to them, didn't tell anyone who she was. Both shamili and kriti were curious as to who the girl was. Couldn't help compare and deepakka was way beyond both shamili and kriti, it was like comparing aishwarya rai with mayawati and rabri devi. Deepakka was slimmer and more shapely than any other girl i had seen, way more beautiful than vini or even kalpana being atleast 5-6 years senior to them. My mind was getting obsessed with deepakka. Came out leaving her in and shamili followed and asked who is she? i said deepakka, shamili joked and said what da whomever you say akka he wants them and pointed to reddy. Told shamili, nothing like that dear. She pointed towards reddy and said then control him otherwise whole world will know that you are hot for her. Reddy came down by the time i finished smoking.

Ramesh also came up now. He asked whether i finished smoke and said yes, told him will wait here, give the accounts to kriti and come. He went in and found deepakka in shamili's seat and was probably stuck by her beauty, he gave accounts to kriti and came out. He asked me new hire, i lied to him yes. He looked at shamili and said he hires only beautiful girls. Laughed it off and then told him to find a good office space for my new office as i have told the owner that i will vacate this place by month end and also you too make an office as you are getting married now. Shamili couldn't believe her ears, she called kriti to come out and asked is he getting married? Ramesh said i have not seen the girl still and he with my parents have arranged for my marriage. Shamili asked when did you become marriage broker? i told her nothing like that, last night i went to meet my old school friend and he came and picked me up from her place, i joked and told him to get married to her and he and his family agreed to it, what can i do? he doesn't know to differentiate between joke and seriousness. Told them lets go to coffeeday, all of us together and called deepakka by her name.

She too came out and asked what is it, asked her if would mind coming to coffeeday with us, she said no problem da and pinched my cheeks in front of all. Ramesh came in his bike, kriti took deepakka with her and shamili came with me. All of us ordered cold coffee and i added cream toppings for all of us. Chitchatted with all and deepakka became comfortable with all of us. After coffee, shamili said i cannot climb the stairs again and will go home, i said no problem to her and got her a rick. Kriti said she will be in office for some more time as she needs to set accounts right and asked me are you coming to office? i told her yes in sometime after dropping deepa. Deepakka said i will wait for you in office what will i do at home, i said ok. Deepa gave a good hug in front of all and kriti took deepakka with her.

Had smoke with ramesh at the corner shop, after deliberating for sometime he told, even he will hire only girls for office work and said since you have hired a new girl can i ask kriti can join my office and start taking care of all the things there as it is growing and she has all the idea of what is happening, told him clearly no, kriti and shamili are the backbone of my office and can't afford to loose either of them. To change the topic i asked him how did you find deepa, he said she is out of his range and only casanova's like me can get her. Told him i am not casanova as you think, i am married da. He said still i hire only beautiful girls only and not boys or men. I again asked him how is deepa da, he hesitated for a movement and then said way too beautiful than anyone he has seen in his entire life. I asked him what do you feel about her? He asked why suddenly that question? I told him that deepa is none other than the girl i asked him to get married to. Didn't introduce you both as such so that she knows about our friendship and you will know about the girl.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He asked then how come she kissed you? I asked him haven't you seen elder sister kissing their younger brothers anywhere, from the time i am in kg classes, she has been pulling my cheeks and also kissing whenever we meet irrespective of who is there, she has too much love for me as an younger brother as she is the only kid of her parents. She was my senior in school and it has been the same way ever since. Many people mistake that for some other relationships and misunderstand. That is also the reason i didn't want you to proceed in the morning. She and you both are my friends and i cant bear the hurt if either of you are hurt or get suspicion on each other. Time has not gone far and still you can cancel the marriage with her ramesh, i don't want you to get suspicion later or regret in your life. He said he will decide after speaking once with her. I agreed and we came to office, went in and introduced deepakka to ramesh as the guy whose parents had come to your home today morning and introduced deepakka as the girl i spoke about. Told them to go to coffeeday and have a chat. Deepakka declined the coffeeday offer and said terrace itself is sufficient, i sat down in office and they both were left alone in terrace.

Told kriti to call aunt and ask her to come to office immediately. Kriti wondered why i didn't call, told her just do it. She called aunt and asked her to come immediately. Aunt said sure and cut the call. Aunt came after sometime and i told her that i will send ramesh to factory daily to give accounts and also from this saturday have a look at labour and security agency details too and give me details on sunday every week. She agreed. Called kriti out for a smoke, aunt too joined, found ramesh and deepakka there and went to room. Kriti asked why suddenly changes, i told her ramesh was eying her and i had to do it. Asked aunt directly who was it yesterday, aunt understood and said your uncle, i said don't lie aunt i own the body and soul for whomever i hire to work and you lied yesterday. Aunt deliberated for sometime and i gave a tight slap to her imprinting my fingers on her cheeks. Aunt started crying and said it was your father, like father like son. Asked her what happened, she said your father wanted either me or your uncle to work in the factory and wanted to throw me out and the only reason he kept me is for fucking me.

I asked aunt didn't you tell him that i hired you, she said i told him but he said he is my son and i will tell him i let you go because it is not good for both husband and wife to work in the same office and you couldn't have turned him down, so let him have me, this salary is very important for my life, your uncle has so much debts that his salary alone cannot pay for it. I have been forced to become family whore because of getting married to your uncle. Joked that periyappa has still not had her, she started crying loudly and i put my hands around her shoulders and patted her head, once she sobbed down, told her will talk to dad and do something about it. Aunt said don't talk to dad, i don't want him to know about us, i love you dear and don't want anyone else to know about us. I asked her then how are we going to manage, she said weekend accounts i can give and also get what i want right, i just nodded my head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Dad called aunt and asked where she was and aunt said in my office, he asked her to come back to factory, aunt looked at me and i nodded my head, called ramesh in between his discussion with deepakka and told him to give accounts to aunt from tomorrow and also let aunt take care of accounts of agencies every weekend. Ramesh asked why sudden changes, i told him kriti is going to get more work as shamili is preg and don't know how long she will come and i want kriti to assume all the responsibilities of office from tomorrow. He agreed and went back to deepakka. Aunt left and asked kriti to tell her inlaws that she will be late today and pinched her hips. She said atlast you found time for your wife is it? i told her no ya, yesterday also he didn't get any relief and was occupied completely, what to do? Pushed my lips on kriti's for a second and told her to be prepared as soon as ramesh and deepa leave. She nodded with excitement. Deepakka and ramesh finished their long discussion and both seemed happy with each other.

Ramesh came and said i am sorry da i mistook you, only now did i come to know how you treat women and how much you respect them. I was surprised and asked what sudden changes in you, he continued, he spoke with deepa about me and she gave detailed description from her school days till now as to how much she loves you as a bro and like me too she has complete faith in you. It is good you told me to marry her, i cut him in between and said you were the one who wanted to get married to her, i was stopping you remember, he said you started if first, i said but you continued it, while we were arguing deepakka came and hugged me and said stop fighting with your machaa da, i kept quiet and he didn't care. Held both their hands and promise me that irrespective of what happens in future the three of us will remain friends forever, deepakka cut in between and said you two friends for ever but me his wife and your sister and gave a sweet kiss on my cheeks. I asked treat with both of them, both said anytime. Told them i need individual treat not joint as they are not yet married.

They both agreed. Asked him to drop deepakka home. Both of them left. Deepakka asked me to come home if i can find time. Told her going to factory to meet dad, told the same thing to kriti and asked her to wait for me. She said she has some filing work and told me to be back soon. Reached office and didn't find mom or divya in factory, found dad also missing and knew where he would be and knocked the mirror, dad thought fil had come and opened the door to curse that he disturbed, but instead found me standing there, called father in law too inside and found aunt in bed with her saree moved up to her hips. Asked them both what if i was doing it and they had found out, threatened them that i am going home to tell mom and mil about what they are doing in factory. Aunt rushed from inside hearing my voice and i saw her in disrobed clothes. Told fil to leave and asked dad what should i tell mom, he was feeling ashamed and didn't know what to do or say, he hung his head in shame. kept quiet for sometime and let him feel guilty a while longer. Finally when he wanted to speak, called fil also inside and dad started with sorry and won't happen again sort of stuff. Asked him what if someone else comes to know and our family name gets spoilt, or someone informs mom about it, he said sorry again.

Told him, make a small house outside somewhere and do it there and also warned fil that he make up with his daughter sooner maybe in a day or two. Told fil to go home and take sexy to my place and make peace with divya, he asked now only, i just nodded my head. After he left, asked aunt where are roopa and chaitra, aunt said she sent roopa for some outside work and she should be in office in half an hour. I asked what about chaitra, aunt said she has given her some stock taking work and she is downstairs. Told dad to make a room outside the factory where no one knows you or her and enjoy, what if i had done and you had caught me, he again said sorry, told him don't be sorry, from now on lets be clear, you won't come in my way and i wont come in your way and winked. He was surprised and asked you too, told him yes.

We agreed that whenever i was busy he would cover for me and i would do the same to him. Looked at aunt and told her you are our family bitch from now on and whenever either of us call you, you will please both of us. Dad asked why do you want old lady, you have better ones in your office right, i told him i am the one who broke her chasity, normally i don't share my women with anyone but with aunt i am making an exception. Looked at aunt and asked her what is her opinion, she said do i have a choice, told dad to increase her salary to 25k and also provide her a second hand car, told aunt to loose weight around her hips in the next three months and also learn driving as whenever we both call you will have to be there. I asked aunt are you happy now, she nodded her head as an yes. Thanked dad and was coming down when i met chaitra there.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Said hi to chaitra, she wanted to go to office room, remembered aunt was not properly dressed. Asked chaitra, what were you doing, she said she prepared a ppt on the stock and supply and market trends for our products. Asked her to show me and she was very enthusiastic about the ppt and explained in detail what she felt and the reasons for the same. Felt factory is going to grow only from now on. Aunt came out now properly dressed, told aunt to collect the presentation and take a copy and give it to me later tomorrow, aunt just nodded her head. Told chaitra good work keep it up and left. Received a call as soon as reached near bike, it was a new number, said hello and chaitra asked if i can drop her on the way, kriti was waiting there and reddy had not released in any hole from long time and this girl wanted drop now. Couldn't say no to her and asked her to come soon. She was going on and on about work and things and i was least interested. Dropped her near the entrance to the area, she asked why here only sir come home, i told your father will not like me coming home and i dont usually go to anyone's place if i am uninvited. She said it is my home too and i am inviting, told her it is her father's house and if she was married and had invited then i would accept her proposal. She said then coffee somewhere, i told her i am having some work today, shall we catch up tomorrow. She was adamant on coffee and said shall i call your friend deepa too if you are feeling shy to come with me alone. I agreed as she was pestering me too much. Called kriti and told her to leave as it was getting late, she said sir i can wait no problem. Told her its ok go home, if there is anything i will call you.

I could feel her disappointment in her voice only. Cursed my fate and asked chaitra where to now. She said anywhere i feel like, told her your treat and your choice, she said coffee day and i told her went there in evening only, she said then your choice, wanted to show her level to her and told her the only 5 star hotel in our city, she said she cannot afford it and i should suggest some other place. Told her the only other place i know is office which you came the other day. She said sure but let's take coffee from coffeeday. I agreed reluctantly. Drove to coffeeday and asked her to pick up something to eat as well. She asked cold or hot coffee, told her hot coffee. She ordered and took the parcel and we reached office, i took one smoke and lit it and asked her to give coffee and stumbled and a little hot coffee fell on her dress, she got angry on me and said if will leave now, told her sorry and opened the room and showed her bathroom door and said you can clean up there. She went in and cleaned her dress and came outside, still in anger, she said what if the colour stays and also where will i dry the clothes now, told her you can use the room for sometime. She said stay alone inside, no ways i get scared. Accompanied her to the room and she removed her salwar top and put it for drying, she was only in her black laced bra. Stared at her boobs for a minute and she recognised it and said if you wanted me you should have only asked why pour coffee on dress and spoil it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Asked her 5 minutes and went and switched on the system and camera to the room. Came back to room but didn't lock the door. Asked her 2 minutes and washed reddy with soap and water. Chaitra had removed all the clothing from her body and was completely in her birthday suit. Went near her and she put her lips up, bent down a little and put my lips on hers and for the next 15 minutes or so was completely on her mouth only. She then adjusted a little and then pushed her delicate fingers on reddy and moved her fingers from tip to bottom of reddy slowly. She then pushed me back and went and sat down on the bed. I went closer and chaitra put her lips on reddy and then slowly let him inside her mouth, she sucked reddy for a while and i then pushed her on bed and went and lay next to her, then held her hips and pulled her over my face, her pussy had lot of hair, parted her pussy hairs with hand and she put reddy inside her mouth. Pushed my tongue on her pussy line and chaitra let reddy out and moaned loudly.

Held her pussy lips wide with fingers and then put my lips on her pussy mound and sucked it, chaitra had her first release of the day and i lapped up her pussy juices. She lay down next to me, i put my mouth on her nipples and pressed her boobs once, she held reddy in one hand and tried to pull me on top of her, put my hand on her hips and instead pulled her on top of me. She held reddy in one hand and put him on her pussy and then slowly moved down till he was fully inside her cunt. She then came down to my ears and whispered, i am going to make him cum, i just smiled and she got angry and said do you think i cant and pulled my hands on her boobs and started moving her hips up and down on reddy. I kept mauling her boobs and she kept pumping reddy, i let her boobs and then pushed my fingers on her pussy mound and in in the first touch itself, she released for the second time of the day. She hit my chest saying cheating, i said i only touched and you released, what else did i do, she said she was controlling to make reddy release. I turned her upside down with reddy still buried in her and kissed her lips.

Told her it is not in your capacity to come on top of me and make him release, removed reddy from her pussy and then took some oil and coated reddy and then put some oil on her bum hole, she shouted not there, i heard many people get hurt doing there. Didn't listen to her and coated her anus by inserting a finger dipped in oil, turned her on her stomach holding her legs and asked her to be on her knees and hands, she agreed and said slowly as i am afraid. Kept reddy on her bum hole and held him in one hand and then held her hips tightly in another and gave a push, reddy went in a little, adjusted her hips a little and then gave another push and reddy had cleared all the barriers of her anus and was buried by half, moved slowly till he was buried completely and chaitra's eyes had tears. Let her bum hole get adjusted to reddy's intrusion and put a finger in her pussy and moved it for sometime and chaitra had forgotten her pain now and started responding, held her hips and pulled reddy a little and then moved him inside back.

Asked her how is she feeling now, she said simply superb, i held her hips and banged till reddy was about to release. Chaitra released before me and asked how much more time you need, told her 5 more minutes, she pulled her bum front and let reddy out and then turned on bed and said pour here only pointing towards her pussy. Reddy was almost ready to release and on finding the right place to unload, he let out load after load after load and chaitra's pussy was dripping reddy's potions. We both lay down on the bed for sometime and after regaining her senses chaitra said this is the best sex she ever had and stopped. I asked her and what chaitra, she took her cell phone and called her dad and said bring the security officer dad it is done.
__
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:seandroid

1st January 2016
A world class superb fantatstic mind blowing suspense and sex thriller update what an excellent episode to read at the start of the new year!!! Cottraja..super raja
Happy new year!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Took chaitra's phone and asked her dad to come to office and we can do some sort of settlement. He shouted and said no settlement, told him if i go to jail then i will ensure that chaitra is ruined for life and if you have doubt about it then call me after 5 minutes and cut the call. Took chaitra to office and showed her the video and told her it will get uploaded into the internet the moment security officer touch me, i will ensure that cd's are distributed everywhere and wherever people see you they will recognise it is you only. She shivered for a minute and said, i don't care as long as you are going to be in jail. Told her check with your dad. Called ramesh to office and told him to read the message, messaged to get some condoms while coming.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
cotrraja

11th January 2016

unable to write even after sitting whole day in front of system. I don't think i can continue. Can someone please takeover and write
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:pvsraju

ohh no........
cottraja as i said earlier you are the best and effective writer, who can else better than you for this story, dont do this to us, you have capable to write this story further 200 pages i can say, dont discourage yourself and dont let down our belief on you, cheerup man. i'm waiting for your updates

Quote:thegreat_brij
don't lose hope all problem can be solve take rest from this story writing , after refreshing decide yourself continue or not

Quote:udaya777
Bro u r excellent writer. Please have u r mind clear so that you can write.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
pvsraju

i started reading again third time, what a nice story , its lovely when vinni loves keshoo afterwards you neglected vinni as long as keshoo gots other cunts , but vinni keshoo's love and their conversations simply adorable, and when krithika entered the story the same feeling has returned, i think they both had similar love , effection and submissiveness towards keshoo is lovely, you neglected both of them. any ways once again i truly appriciate your writing skills. i addicted to it, but sadly you stopped writing there is lot of scope with the charecters to continue this story, hope you will soon return this story cottraja....... still i'm waiting to read this story please continue. goodluck
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Her father called after 5 mins and chaitra explained to him that i have recorded the video of us and will publish it. I snatched the phone from chaitra and put it on speaker and told her father come to office and we can do some settlement or go to security officer and i will ensure that the cd's as distributed in the whole state for free, it is your choice and cut the call. He still came with a single security officer inspector. Ramesh messaged that he will reach in some time. As soon as they came both of them started absuing me with bad words. I kept quiet and took them to office room and offered them chair. security officer officer gave gyan that i can be arrested on bang charges and also so many other charges and asked me to call my parents to office. Was terrified that he wanted to speak with parents. Chaitra's father said he has already spoken to ramesh's father and they will take care of me too later. I requested the security officer officer to help us in getting some settlement done as i don't want my family name to be spoilt. After requesting and pleading and literally falling at their feet, security officer officer looked at chaitra's father and said how much do you want to keep quiet.

Chaitra's father said 5 lacs and also salary from factory for 2 years comes up to 3 lacs and totalled to 8 lacs. We were haggering over the price and finally settled for 5 lacs. Told chaitra's father to be in the room and will get some cash i have in locker and also let me send off the security officer officer with his charges too. Chaitra's father left and sat in the room. Ramesh now arrived and along with him one more person. security officer officer stood up and saluted the other person, ramesh asked any problem da, security officer officer explained both of them what had happened, the other person told the security officer officer to go and he will take care of it. I took 5k from locker and paid the security officer officer even though it was unnecessary now, he thanked and said anything anytime and he will help and wanted to leave. Ramesh asked him to wait in the terrace. After he left, ramesh introduced me to the person along with him and said, he is the son of the SP who owns the college da and we were together and you sent the message. I thanked the SP's son for taking back princi as he was now related to me. He asked where is the girl now, i said in the next room.

He got up to go to room, requested him to sit for a while and took 10k cash, switched on the camera and went to room and handed it to chaitra's father. He said what only so much, you said now you will give 1 lac and are giving only 10k. Asked him to talk to security officer he had got. He went outside, i called chaitra now and told her, what ya, who asked you to dress? She was taken aback and shouted for her father, her father came near the door and i called ramesh and his friend and showed chaitra. The security officer who had come with chaitra's father told him leave her for now, when they are done, they will get her safe and sound otherwise as i told you earlier i cannot promise anything. Chaitra's father bent his head in shame and stood still. I pulled him to the side and let ramesh and SP's son go inside. Took Chaitra's father and made him sit on the chair.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The security officer officer who had come with him came inside the office now and told chaitra's father that one is the son of SP and the other is goon's son. He turned towards me and said sir, first only if you had told they were coming, i would have left, why unnecessary trouble for you. He wanted to return the money, i asked him to keep it and he left. Took a cd and added chaitra's father taking money first and then me taking chaitra, switched on the other system and put the cd and showed chaitra's father, it looked as though he took the money and sent his daughter, the ground under his feet collapsed, i told him, tomorrow morning this cd will be circulated in the state and also i will put the video on internet along with his address and phone number. He wanted to leave now, signalled him to be seated. After half an hour both ramesh and his friend came back. Unknowingly and unwantedly i had recorded their adventure in my system. Chaitra was still in the room.

Sp's son and ramesh both thanked me for the treat. They again asked any more problems, i said no. Chaitra's father kept the 10k on my table and wanted to leave now, chaitra also had dressed and came back and was looking ravaged. I told him to take 10k as i don't want any free services and thrust it in his hand. As he and his daughter wanted to leave, SP's son said wait and took out another 10k and he told ramesh to also pay 10k, thrust it in chaitra's father's hand and said you go now, she will come once we are satisfied. It was now chaitra's and her father's turn to fall at out feet, but now all three of us sent chaitra's father out without obliging. Ramesh shouted and said he wanted to harm us and when the tide turned he wants to fall at our feet and expects mercy. I controlled ramesh's anger and told him cool da. Her father asked when will she come, sp's son said as soon as all of us are satisfied with her. He left alone and was crying all along.

I gave a tight slap to chaitra in a fit of rage and she collapsed from chair, both ramesh and sp's son struggled to hold me and cool down. They asked me why unnecessary beatings and all, she will be here to satisfy you as long as you want. I told them send her away otherwise i might kill her in anger. They both took her along and said we will send her as soon as we are done and keep you informed before sending her back and bid bye to me. Looked at my phone, time was showing 12:00 am now, had over 50 missed calls, from parents, divya, vini, kriti, shamili and literally everyone. Called parents and told them was busy and will be back in sometime and left. Got lot of scoldings from everyone and when i finally slept it was 5am in the morning. Got up late and asked parents and divya to get ready and started to chidambaram natarajan temple.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply