Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Adventures in incest 
writer:- COTRRAJA
18th July 2014  

i am from suburb in a southern city of india, my family consists of 6 people, my parents, 2 sisters and one brother. This is the first time i am writing anything after a long long time. me keshav, brother, krish, sisters, vini and usha(all changed).

intro, my age at the time of starting of this story was 19-1st year grad, my sis ** +2, younger bro and sis ** years, both in 7th. We all studied in the same school initially till 10th, me and vini studying in the same college.

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1327087
[+] 1 user Likes sandycruz's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please someone post "Shraddha ek innocent teacher"
[+] 1 user Likes Jack's post
Like Reply
First day of my college i took vini along with me in splendor. Just while parking in campus, since it had rained and i was tensed as first day, brushed a tvs scooty. Suddenly a harsh voice came from behind aaey who the hell touched my bike, i turned back to see and it was our princi's daughter roopa, also in my class. That incident made me and roopa arch rivals in college. imagine an awesome 19 years milky white tamilian babe. She wore a white chudidaar that day and as she came near, her perfume was strong and the way she was showing her hands, i bent my head. I started seeing the other two eyes and wow what a shape, on the salwar the curves were visible. Oh my god, instead of making her shout at me, i felt like kissing her then and there, was deep in my thoughts and had an erection immediately.
Vini was observing silently from behind and came forward to address roopa and tell her it was a mistake and she will pay for the repairs and if she wants to sell that bike, then she will pay the difference for the new bike.
I was astounded with vini's words then, as neither me and her put together can arrange for the few thousand difference amount, but kept quite. Seeing my sister angry roopa calmed down somewhat and started absuing us together saying if your father is rich i dont care, then came the sound thud.
Oh god, vini had given a tight slap to roopa, and went straight to princi's chamber and informed him voluntarily that she hit his daughter as she was absuing both her and her brother and even after asking sorry and also ready to reimburse the repair charges she had not stopped.
First day of my college, my sister was suspended for a week, they could not do anything to her acedemics as both of us were in top 10 rankings in the state.

i got vini an auto towards home, and the first thing i did in college was went to bathroom and took out my reddy(naming ceremony in +2 while shagging) out and the juices flowed like river just after 6-7 strokes thinking of those two poking eyes under the white salwar.
Then went straight to class, here we had a teacher who had already started class and i was a bit late. She scolded me and said first period of the year and already late, roopa sitting in first bench and my eyes saw her first before teacher and felt ashamed and as well seeing her legs saw some marks on it.
after initial humiliation was let in the class and normally i sit in 1st or 2nd bench but my first year graduation started in last bench(oh how i miss those days)

there were 2 more guys sitting in last bench satisha and vikky, satisha was the son of a garment factory owner and vikky was the son of a marwari chartared accountant. Both spoilt brats of their families. just after hi hello to both of them, my eyes went straight to roopa's back, her dupatta had fallen sidewards and her bra on the white salwar was clearly visible. i started fantasizing then and there about her. satisha and vikky saw what i was doing and just after the teacher left humiliated me further saying i was eyeing roopa's back loudly.

Roopa came to me in front of class and said i have seen many boys like you and you always eye good looking girls for timepass only as spoilt kids of rich parents. everyone in the class had a hearty laugh.
i had no where to hide, soon after 2nd period was over, satisha and vikky forcefully took me to canteen, i had never bunked any class previously. There they told me it is ok to fantasize but dont make oogle at girls otherwise they will take it negatively and you will never get anywhere near them. guru gyan from them. Then i came to know both started together from 9th std together and have always joined the same college for +2 and now for graduation.
Now my dream girl was roopa and i was her bitter enemy(the most hated person on earth). Classes got over by the end of the day uneventfully and every now and then i would catch a glance of the bra under the white salwar of roopa and always find my friends giggling catching me.
after saying bye to my new found friends i came near my bike to find the seat cover cut. Then i realised it must have been roopa only, so decided to revenge it tomorrow. I started towards home
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
on the way back home was still dreaming about roopa's bra and the white hips of her i glanced when i got a small chance to see the sides of her hips.
Reached home, and went to my bedroom to change and suddenly, i am seeing my vini in my room lying down on my brothers bed. I shouted at her saying what are you doing in my room? she replied calmly as i have board exams this year and we dont go for tutions, i asked mom if i can study with you and she said yes, so me and krish have shifted places, he will sleep with kiddo and i will be here to study.
I got very angry with mom as she allowed it without my permission. I didn't go to coffee also and just lay down on my bed. After sometime vini came with coffee and asked are you alright or still thinking of that bitch's ranting in the morning. I was already humiliated 2 times in college and again she started the same topic, but i could never scold her as we were close to each other. took some time to drink coffee and said whatever roopa told me in the class and also about the seat cover to vini.
She laughed heartily and said never oogle at girls, girls dont like it. i was shocked as this was not the first time i heard the exact words. Then she told me study hard as we dont want to live the same lives of parents and we should grow up to be better in lifestyle than them and also cultivate more responsibilites towards family. I was not interested in this lecture as i was burning inside to take revenge the next day. All of us had dinner and dad was very appreciative of my sisters guts to take on college princi's daughter and i found him to encourage her more for such things.

after dinner came back to my room, weather outside was good, opened the balcony door and usually after i smoke one cigratte, but today vini was there in the room so avoided it. She sat on the study table and started going through the books kept there. then suddenly i realised i had kept debonair copy i had bought in the summer vacation within the books and my kid brother never bothered to touch the books so there was no worry. but not now, suddenly i rushed towards the table and already found the book in vini's hands. on seeing me come to the room she threw the book at my face and in anger(mocking i came to know a little later) said do you want me to tell this to mother or destroy the book now. I became fearful and had to tear the book then and there, my only possession of nude females was destroyed by myself in fear. I cursed gods the whole time saying today has to be the worst day of my life. Went to lie down on bed in the same jeans and tees.
after some time vini asked me change to tracks as you have already used the clothes today. with a small grinn i went to the bathroom to change. There i saw my sisters bra and panties hanging, disgusted again as there is no place to keep towel or tracks, i put it on geyzer and changed somehow and came out.
Went to bed with roopa's lovely bra and hips sightseeing dreams, suddenly vini asked why were you oogling at her, have you not seen any girls before? i was dumbfounded by this question, didn't know what to say, blabbered that it was my first time i got shouting in life, never before did i get it, i was always a obedient kid as well as studious student, so there was no chance for anyone to scold me. and today she did it. My sister said again what a bitch, without knowing you she was scolding you, then my thoughts went back to the same 2 poking eyes inside the white salwar.
After a couple of minutes of silence my sister broke my thoughts and said we should teach her a good lesson, she acts as though she is the college queen. Still keshu why didn't you scold her back, i was observing that you were not even meeting her eyes to scare her and your eyes were looking somewhere else?
i just put my blanket over my head and told vini, its enough for today, please let me sleep, and didn't know when i drifted to sleep

Got up next morning and saw vini already up and helping mom in kitchen, slowly lifted myself after remembering yesterdays happenings and went towards bathroom, suddenly there was a different fragrance from bathroom, it was the smell of the shower gel, i always liked shampoo's and soap but never used shower gel so it was kind of new for me, vini had bought her bathing stool also to bathroom, i missed seeing it and tipped and fell down, bruised my knee and elbow. with the sound my mom and vini came to room and seeing me like that helped me to my bed and also applied some cream and bandage on it. Mom told don't go to college till it heals a little, already i was disappointed with college's first day, lying on bed, i received a call from unknown number, it was vikky who asked why i didn't turn up to college that day, so i said, fell in bathroom and hurt, more giggling from those two guys.
as i lay in room, sis brought breakfast for both of us, she said as i have hurt my elbow she will feed me. i sat upright on bed and she sat near the corner and started feeding dosa, as soon as she came near i could smell the same fragrance of bathing gel on her and my nose instantly picked it up and my brain started working again, i told her you smell nice today, for that she said, how do you know? so i said it was the same smell from bathroom that you had, that fragrance of bathroom mesmerised me and i forgot to look down and hurt myself. She was all laughing at my stupidity. I wanted water to drink, so she slowly took the glass and came near my lips to give me water and until then i had not noticed her , oh god, i have an angel next to me and i was looking at someone else so thats why i got hurt yesterday and today morning. After drinking water, she started feeding me dosa and i was mesmerised by the brown eyes, black eyebrows, sharp nose, hanging earrings i had got her for her birthday and it was her favourite, thus i started oogling my sister from then on.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
with the thought of vini entering my mind everything else did not matter anymore. she got up after feeding me and started back and the first thing i notice in her is her ass, what a shapely ass, and that too under the salwar she was wearing, and i felt reddy suddenly giving a standing salute to her. My views for her changed, my thoughts were occupied with her when suddenly she again burst into the scene with tablets in hand and was frozen for a moment seeing the dent in my jeans. again she got furious but didn't go out but slammed tabs on my throat and shouted, still dreaming of that bitch roopa? no was all i could murmur. She then told, that bitch got a slap because i could see the same thing yesterday and could not tolerate her.
I asked what thing you saw yesterday that you could not tolerate, she said nothing and left. I was too late to realise that she had seen my erection yesterday also. After fifteen minutes of hard thinking i realised that she saw erection on jeans while roopa was scolding and so all such drama happened yesterday. I was on cloud nine thinking within a few minutes my life had changed. Waited impatiently for vini to come back, but she was busy with mom and neighbour aunties chitchats, with impatience growing, i shouted vini i need water. She got water to my room and i acted as though that my knee might have started bleeding again, and this time when she bent i didn't forget to see her clevage, my god, she was braless that day at home, those white curves on her skin were glowing like diamonds and i could not take my eyes off it. she caught me staring at it and in a mocking way asked me what i was doing, i had no answer to that and bent my head, she had a different smile on her face when she started back towards kitchen. my thoughts were filled with pure lust and nothing else.

i wanted to jerk off my reddy but could not get up as both elbow and knee were paining too much. but reddy was not in

a position to go down he wanted it badly, slowly i got up admist all the pain and went to bathroom and was careful

not to get knocked down again. pulled out reddy and in 4-5 strokes only the river started flowing, i started the tap

to fill the bucket to wash off the load from floor, when vini entered room and said, i would have helped and

forcefully pulled me out of bathroom and asked to sleep, then she went inside the bathroom with the tap running for

some more time, she came out with a mischevious smile again, no words spoken as i was ashamed that she had to clean

my load. she went back towards mom.
I was cursing myself that what an oppurtunity i missed and started thinking how to make a move, as she seemed

interested, but also the conscience was poking badly that she is your sis and what are you trying to do, it is sin,

it is bad and you will reserve a place in hell if you do it. but ultimately reddy won the battle and i called vini

loudly saying in need coffee to drink. a little while later she came with coffee for me and gave it, i wanted her

more and more, didn't want her to leave the room, wanted her to get naked badly, but words were not coming out of my

mouth. finally i uttered why dont you bring coffee here as i am getting bored. She said ok and started towards

kitchen, oh gosh, she started swinging her ass as if to attract me and i was starstuck at it, she stopped at the door

to ask if i need some snacks and she saw again where my eyes were fixated, again a mischevious smile and she said

nothing and left.
She got coffee and asked about the pain in elbow and knee, i said it was still paining. I was cursing myself because i could not gather courage to move forward and my mind had stopped and was not giving ideas. suddenly i said, i want to change clothes and can you get me some new ones from cupboard. she got up again towards the copboard and i was mesmerised by the swings of the shapely ass, she stood showing her ass to me for a minute or two and then asked what dress you want, i said anything, she pulled out some jockey and yellow tee and faded jeans and told me to wear those things at home. i said, i cannot get up to change so please leave the jockey there and give the rest to me. She started coming towards me with she stopped and tied her dupatta on her waist and oh my god, what a view, the nipples were poking on the salwar and the four or five steps she took towards me, my head was still and eyes moved along her nipples, she again caught me staring and gave a small slap more of a pet on cheeks. I said go out i want to change my dress, she asked how will you change you are hurt, i said that does not mean i will change in front of you. She forcefully asked me to come a little forward and sit and raise my hands, she carefully removed my old tee and started putting the yellow one, wow she was so close to me, her hands on my body were driving me crazy, her silky smooth touches made me mad and the smell of her armpit was mesmerising. Never had i gotten so close to her to observe. I wanted her to keep doing it till eternity but it was just a tee that i had to wear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I wanted her so badly, but under such situation where could i find words, i was lost in thoughts. A wise man once said "a man's blood flows only two ways, either towards head or towards dick" and with these touches reddy was slowly stirring again. he would not listen to anything and not let the head do the thinking at all. Suddenly vini said, lie down and raise your hips a little, i was dumbfounded with her sterness, and did just that laid down. she slowly removed the knot on the tracks and with short touches on my skin reddy was not ready to listen to anything now. I held her hand and asked her to stop, she brushed my had away and said raise your hips a little so that i can take out the tracks, i just obeyed. now her boobs were very near to my eyes, i could see the curves more clearly and nipple poking the dress. she slowly brushed her nipples on my thigh while removing the track. god reddy would not listen and there was a pole saluting again, she must have deliberately done that to check on reddy, once i was out of tracks, she brought jeans near the legs and said put your legs one by one into it. i obeyed and she pulled it till knee and stood there for a second, she gave a small smile at reddy, i could see it from the end of her eyes, and she in one go pulled up the jeans till hips and asked me to zip it. she went to bathroom just afterwards.

With reddy now in full standing position and not ready to go down i wanted to jerk off again, but my sis was in bathroom and i could do nothing but wait for her to get out. After 10 mins she came out without dupatta around her hips, went to her cupboard and pulled out something, clusp it in her hand hidden from me and went back to bathroom. Here reddy was not behaving at all. after another 5 mins she came out and wnet towards hall to watch TV. I started slowly started moving towards bathroom without making any sound, very slowly bolted the bathroom door and was shocked at the stinking smell eminating. I stood to watch from where it was coming, and saw vini's panty hung there. I took it in my hand and brought it near my nose, yuck it was smelling so bad that reddy came down on his own. I took the panty closely and watched it and saw a thick white line on it, touched it and smelt my hand, it was the same smell but was different as it was not pee smell. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door of the bathroom, the bolt gave away and saw my sister. I was having her panty in one hand and had the white thing on my other hand near my nose. I was frightened altogether, did not know what to do and froze till eternity.

vini in a low but stern voice said, keep it back and come to hall, you can watch tv there you perverted. I was shaken

up from freezing, slowly started coming out of bathroom, she gave a hand to me and when i was out, she held it

tightly and asked me to walk towards hall. I deliberately put my hand on her shoulder to show that i needed support

and lifted my leg a little as if limping, she didn't mind it at all, those tenderly shoulders were so good to touch

and she was not bothered towards my thoughts and we started walking, when we came near door, she bent to pull the

knob and i slipped a little and my hands touched her back on her salwar. NO bra and my mind was running havoc and

reddy started stirring again a little. somehow managed to conceal the emotions and went to hall to watch tv, mom

asked me how are you feeling now, i said a little better but still little pain in knee. She went to kitchen and

poured milk in glass and added turmeric paste to it and gave it to me. i drank like a little boy without even

bothering what it was. vini took the glass from me and put me on sofa, fetched the remote and left towards kitchen,

from hall i could still see her deliberate swings of her ass. i started surfing the channels, there was raja

hindustani coming on tv. started watching it.

vini after washing utensisl started walking back towards hall and again she had tied her dupatta to her hipsa and the

nipples were poking her salwar. i could not take my eyes out of them for a while, again a smile coyly. I pulled the

resting pillow from back and kept it on top of my jeans and again put my eyes towards tv, but my thoughts were

running wild. after sometime vini also came and sat next to me on sofa and said, how will we avenge that bitch roopa.

Mom heard the bad word and gave a small pat on vini's head and said mind your language and warned me not to encourage

such words. vini unmindful of mom came and sat closer to me and took my hand and put it on her shoulder. I was

getting all the hints but unable to make any move, then the superb kiss scene of raja hindustani started playing

where amir fully embraces karishma and have a big smooch. my hand studdered on vini's shoulder, i had never seen a

kissing scene with someone sitting so close. I could hear vini's breathing now. after the scene was over she kept her hand on mine and said we need to talk, i could not muster the courage to talk to her as the scene hit me where i was holding her panty in one hand and her juice near the nose. So i said later, so she said after dinner, don't sleep early we need to talk or i tell mom you were smelling my panties. I was shocked again and in fear nodded my head. Again ashamed at what was happening in my life
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
mom called to ask whether i want to have dinner on sofa or come to dinner table, vini turned around to give a stare, i said table, she joyfully walked to the sofa, took my hand and put it on her shoulder and took me to the table. she sat next to me. after dinner, wanted to go to room, so vini helped me again, when the door was near, she held my hand with her hand and then opened the door of the room. she made me sit near study table and told me to be there and she will be back after helping mom a little. those tense 15-20 mins in spent on the table were the most scariest moments of my life, anticipating all things like she will kick me, hand me over to parents and what not stuff.

Vini came back from kitchen, removed her dupatta and put it on her bed. Take a book and start studying she said and i immediately obeyed her orders, after 10 mins, mom came to room gave a glass of milk and said, it is only 2nd day of college and you have not even gone to college for 2 days and you want to study, she was very happy that i was very studious, atleast till then. Suddenly sister turned towards me and asked, what were you seeing when that bitch was scolding you? i felt humiliated again. Then slowly she asked me to sit on her bed and took my hand and caressing it asked it again, what were you seeing?

finally i mustered the courage and said boobs. vini started laughing loudly, so i put my hand on her mouth

to close it, an electric shock passed me, i was touching her lips, those baby pink lips i had forgotten to

see in the afternoon were under my hand, after controlling her laughter, vini pushed my hands away and i

started enjoying the touches of the lips on my hand. They were soft, tender just like light pink rose

petals. They were so smooth that i would have paid my full year pocket money just to feel it once again.
vini moved closer to me on bed, she said can we be friends in room, ah finally i was relieved of my

tensions. Still to confirm i asked her, will you not tell mom that i smelled what was there on panty? she

hit lovingly on my head and said, in this room no secrets will be there between us and no secrets will go

out of this room, promise? i was overjoyed with the statement and confirmed promise from my side.
vini then put my hand on her shoulder and said, keshu you being the eldest son and me being the eldest

daughter, we should not bring shame to our family, we need to keep up the name our parents have made for

themselves and for us also. I shook my head agreeingly. Then she said, she has lots of dreams and thoughts

that she cannot share with anyone, and then turned towards me? i said me too, i was always afraid that if

i do something wrong then your future marriage will be troubled so kept quite. She was very happy that i

was concerned for her but she became dull with the word of marriage. We were silent for 2-3 minutes, and i

was getting impatient and didn't know what to do, so finally managed to ask her, why she became silent?
vini replied, you and parents have always been very loving and caring for me, and i love you more than

anything in this world and the thought of marriage drives me crazy and thoughts of suicide come to me when

i think of marriage. Slowly i removed the hand from her shoulder and patted her head, i said every girl

has to get married one day and go to their husbands house. If mom had not come with dad, how would we know

how much she loves us. vini put her head on my chest and started sobbing. After 5 minutes she controlled

herself and aasked me to fetch water. I took the jug in one hand and took tumbler in the other, it slipped

and fell down as my elbow hurt. Vini bent down to take it and my eyes even in such times went directly

over to see her clevage, suddenly door opened and i took my eyes off from those satin smooth skin just

under her neck. Mom asked what happened, i told, the glass fell down, and then she saw vini's teary eyes.

She asked what happened, before i opened my mouth, vini said i gave her scolding as she didn't understand

what i was teaching. Mom said good, no one scolds her and no one better than keshu to teach her. mom

locked the door and went.
as soon as mom left, vini gave a kiss on my cheeks, those tenderly and soft lips gave a kiss on my cheeks,

and i was dumbstuck for some time. She cooly asked again, remember the promise. I asked what promise? She

mockingly said, that no secrets in this room and no secrets out of this room? i said yes i remember and

how can i forget that. she was happy to hear it. then she asked why was i staring at roopa's boobs, i was hesistant for a moment, then she tapped my hand and said promsie you forgot?, i said no not like that, how can i talk such things with you, you are my sister afterall. So she said, inside this room we are friends, outside this room we are what we are. nodding my head in agreement, i said, i had never seen anyone wearing white dress and so near to me where their boobs were poking the dress and there was a small mark on the dress. i was enjoying the view. they were great to look at. then she asked what else did you see, i said in the class when her duppatta had fallen sidewards, i looked at her bra and in the evening classes i looked at a little skin on her hips. and i blurted out i think i love her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
vini started laughing but controlled the sound as it should not travel outside the room and said a little peek of

boobs and a little display of bra and hips, you fell in love with her. i let her cool off from the laugh she was

having, the atmosphere between us had changed and it was not heavy when it started, we both started enjoying talking

to each other. Then to shift her thoughts away from roopa i asked her, do you have any boyfriends? she said yes and

no, i looked at her in a quizzing way, she said you are my boyfriend and several of them proposed to her but she

declined. again i questioned why? she said later, i said this is the secrets room and she promised to tell later. i was enjoying this, i asked her how were they looking? she said they were all good, but not great boyfriend material. i asked why, so she said, no one is caring and all they want is a doll next to them whom they want to call girlfriends. i wanted to take it further, then said, enough for today from my end, in a sudden thought brust, i asked her why has she started tying her dupatta around her waist, she said because it was comfy working in kitchen helping mom. i said rubbish, you just started today how can you be so sure, instead of answering she asked why i am observing her so much, so i said, you should not feel bad, so vini said, its ok, this is our secret room, so i said i observed your boobs today and felt ashamed and bent my head. instead of getting angry, she said its ok, you need not be ashamed, i have also seen the dent in you yesterday and today. oh my god, with such words out of her, reddygaru started stirring and making movements inside jockey. so i pointed my finger towards him and told her, see now with your words only he is making noises inside. she mockingly told, tell it to go down today. Hmm i said, and kept quite for a minute, then realised, she said only for today, looked at her in all exicement and she for the first time bent her head. I pulled her closer to give a tight hug, her body shuddered, when both of our body came closer there were no words spoken. I thightly embraced her now and was in cloud nine. She said keshoooo, i feel so good now. I went to give a small peck on her cheeks, she moved slightly and it landed on the edge of her lips. the touch of her lips on mine sent my mind swirling around and was confused whether to continue or stop. her embrace was getting tighter and tighter by the moment. I dared and brought my lips on hers directly for the first time, pink lips were so inviting and instead of wasting any time, banged my lips on hers, she responded positively, she was also feeling my lips on her lips and all of a sudden she opened her mouth, i was in no mood to seperate from her and also the toungue slipped into hers and we started tounge fight not letting go of each other.
my hands were roaming her back and her hands on my back. after 10 mins of non stop kissing each other, we parted for air. She suddenly pushed me back and closed her face with her hands indicating shyness. i went near her again and vini said keshoo, i am feeling very shy to face you, please sit on your bed for sometime. i asked her what happened, she said she is feeling very very shy after kissing. I let her be for sometime and came to my bed.

Waited for sometime, vini was not turning towards me, impatiently went near her and asked her, what happened? she

said nothing and was not looking up, i held her chin and lifted it up and again took my lips near her, she closed her

eyes, this time no holding, no shyness, nothing. just plain kiss with lots of love flowing between lips. slowly my

hands started roaming her back, they were driving me crazy and reddy was already standing like a pole. slowly my

hands reached near her hips, i could feel her skin for the first time, i gave a small pinch on her hips and she moved

closer to me, reddy was touching her croth over her dress and he could feel the heat there. slowly we broke the kiss

and she tried to push me, but i was holding her tightly. i started kissing her cheeks, eyes, nose, and came towards

neck, she said ooooo, i asked what happened, she nodded her head indicating nothing. I was not going to let her go

there, i slowly crawled back to her neck and started kissing her there, she was enjoying my kisses. then i took the

next step, i put my hands inside her back and started moving it slowly, she was not stopping it and she was enjoying

the touches. i dared further and tried to remove the top, she held it tightly now and said not now. Then i asked

when, she said switch off the lights as she is feeling shy. I removed my hands from her back and came a little

further from her and i could feel my chest paining a little, then i realised oh my god, her nipples were poking me

like rock but i ignored it to feel the back. I rushed towards her again, puller her hand and gave a deep kiss holding

her. after 5 mins, when we parted, she said what a manly kiss, i rushed to switch off the lights.
When it was dark, i pulled her towards me and in hurry wanted to remover her top, but to my surprise, she stopped my

hands and asked me, will you keep it a secret between us. I promised a thousand times. then slowly went to her lips

and she opened her mouth, inserted tongue and started playing with her back. it was driving me crazy, slowly i

started lifting her top, now she didn't stop, lifted till shoulders, and asked her to put her hands up, and removed

the top, she pushed me away, i asked what happened, she said, remove your tee, it was an invitation, in as jump i

removed it and threw it away.
Now both of us were without clothes on top of our body, we moved closer, but instead of kissing her, took my hand

straight towards her boobs, she put her hand in between my hands and boobs and stopped me, i looked at her with quizzing eyes, she said show me you love them. i didn't know what to do. then she touched my lips, then i realised that she wants me to kiss them. i took my lips near her nipples, they were hard and kissed the head first, slowly started kissing all over her right boob, took my head towards left boob, again kissed the head first and started kissing all over her right boob, then took my right hand towards her left boob, and pressed the bottom of the boobs, she let out a sound aaaaaaaah.... feels so nice keshoo. now my mouth and hands were roaming those mounds of love freely. reddy was paining with standing for so long and also the knee. I broke the touches and then pulled her towards my bed, once on bed again started kissing her lips and started moving my hands on the love mounds. after sometime, i started to move my hands towards her ass. started feeling them over her clothes. She didn't stop me, so taking it as a clue, my hands went inside the clothes, she hit my hand and stopped it there. She said not today, i was in no mood to stop, pushed my hands inside her underwear and started pressing her ass, she again let out aaaaaaaaah... keshu stop. this time she was really not ready to let me further, so i stopped. after some time i told her that reddy is paining, can i remove my jeans, she blushed and i took it as yes and removed the jeans. i turned towards vini and said, if you are uncomfortable remove the pyjama also. she said not today, so i said then when and suddenly pulled the knot of the pyjama and pushed it down a little, she tried to pull it up but i stopped her hands.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I stopped her hands and pushed her pyjama down till the feet, got up and removed it. Wat a mesmerising legs she had,

could not control and started kissing from her feet, one kiss at a time and went till knee, those legs were milky

white in colour and here i was kissing them, suddenly, felt reddy was paining too much, so got up and removed the

jeans. when i reached her thighs vini had closed her eyes. kept my lips on one thigh and started feeling the other

thigh, she let out a sound aaaaaaaah... and now started slowly going up, reached her panties and wanted to remove it,

but she held my hand tightly and said not today please, so slowly i put my lips on the sky blue panties, vini started

moving her head across and was making the same sound aaaaaaa... after some time, she lifted her knee while i was

still kissing the panties. suddenly she held my head tight to her panty. This was the first time she had released her

juices fully, her blue panty got a big patch on it, the smell now was more inviting than what i had smelled in the

noon. i knew that vini had just leaked her juices. Wanted to suck them dry but she was not letting me any way near

the panties again. She pulled me up and tightly embraced me for 5 minutes, her nipples were poking me, but this time

it was pleasurable. Slowly i started caressing her cheeks, these touches were driving reddy crazy and he wanted an

urgent release so i pulled vini's left hand and put it on my jockey. She touched it over jockey and reddy started

leaking pre cum, jockey got a big wet spot. vini thought that i had finished and wanted to remove her hand, but i

held it tightly and said, i am not done yet. She was moving her hand over jockey, so i in a sudden move, pushed my

jockey down, she was taken aback and said, not today again. I was no where to listen to her then, so i pushed her

hand on reddy. She was reluctant first and then she held in her palm, those smooth silky touches were pushing all the

blood in my body to reddy. she held it in her palm and started touching the tip of reddy, he oozed a little more pre

cum on her thumb. she let reddy go for a minute and brought her thumb near her nose, and said, ooooh smells good and

put the thumb in her mouth, her eyes became bright and vini said, put all the juices on my hand only, it tastes so

good. so i said, you have to work it. she instantly brought her palm in her hand and started stroking reddy slowly

driving me crazy. I wanted to shout there to increase the speed but kept quiet. she brought both her palms on reddy

and held, and she said, it is big, we should measure it, i said later and put my hand on her hand and stroked it, she

understood my intentions and started stroking faster now. in less than 10 strokes all my juices were splashing on the

bedspread. vini like a hungry dog, collected as much as she could and started licking her fingers. the sight of vini

licking her fingers drove me crazy and i said to her, why dont you just clean it by your mo.uth. She gave a small

smile and said, tomorrow morning. I was on cloud nine. so i asked her, you saw mine and you touched it also, smelt it and also tasted it, but you didn't let me touch yours. vini brought her lips on mine, gave a peck and said, it will be all yours my love, but a little later. I asked her when, she said next monday. I said i cannot see it also till then? slowly i pushed my head on the nipples again and started circling the areola, she pushed my head away and said, enough for today. So i stopped for some time. She slept hugging me, with all thoughts running my mind, i pushed my head near the love mounds and embraced vini, didn't know when i slept.

opened my eyes and saw i was stark naked and vini was lying beside me with her boobs towards my side, kissed her lips and she opened her eyes, and asked what time is it, i looked at the clock and told 4am, she gave a good morning smile and brought her lips to mine, the sensation was mutual and we were locked in the kiss with toungues rolling into each others mouth. vini placed both her hands on reddy, instantly he was fully erect, she started stroking it mildly while we were kissing, slowly i started moving my hands towards her boobs, held one in each hand and started pressing slowly, her nipples started becoming hard, moved my lips near those lovely pinkish nipples and rolled my toungue around areola, deliberately i did not move my lips on her nipples, and they were becoming hard like stone, vini caught my head and pushed it on her nipples, pulled my toungue out and started licking her erect nipples, with every minute she was moving towards extreme heat, slowly i started pushing my hands on her navel and started fingering the navel. vini let out a sound aaaaaaa... keshoo feels so nice, after 3-4 minutes i started moving my hands near her panty. she held my hand and said not today again, i was feeling frustrated, so i asked her, let me see it atleast, and wanted to push it down again, she again held my hand tightly and said, first kiss over the panty today, so i moved my lips directly over her panty near the cunt and started kissing wildly, in less than 2 minutes her panty was again wet with juices, i kind of liked the smell now and started squeezing the panty with my mouth, vini held my head and said it is tickling now stop please, so i moved up next to her and pushed her hand on reddy, she instantly brought her thumb on reddy's head and took the precum and put it in her mouth, now she started moving her hands on reddy and it was driving reddy crazy, some more precum was oozed by reddy and she made sure she licked her fingers fully. I was on cloud nine all the time and finally after sometime reddy started shooting cum, vini joyfully collected all the cum on her hand and licked it as though you are eating icecream and savouring it. we lay still for 5 minutes. I got up to go to loo and vini said switch on the geyzer, suddenly she said wait even i have to go to loo, and started walking towards bathroom, i waited out for sometime and after she came out went to relieve myself. Once i came back, vini had put my bed in place and had opened her cupboard and was taking dress, i went near her and put my hands on her bare stomach and poked my finger inside it, she turned her head towards me and we had a passionate kiss. vini said let us clean ourselves as both of us are stinking and if mom wakes up, we will be in trouble. so i took towel and jockey and vini took towel and her bra and panty and we went to bathroom together and brushed our teeth. Then checked if the water was hot and it was. Then suddenly it flashed to me, how will she take bath in her panties. i moved closer to her and kissed her again and without uttering a word, moved my hands over the boobs and started playing with it. She suddenly stopped me and took a mug with warm water and cleaned reddy and said as promised yesterday and kissed the tip of reddy, with the kiss reddy was again standing like a pole. vini asked me did he like it, i said what like, he loved it, so she said wait for more and took him in her mouth, i was in heaven, for both of us this was a new experience, she just kept moving her mouth to and fro, reddy was not fully in, so tried to push more inside vini's mouth, she choked, tears started flowing from her eyes, i put my hand on her head and said sorry. she said it doesn't go fully inside my mouth and gave a loving pat on my leg. then she brought her lips on reddy and started moving it near the end of reddy and started moving towards tip, oh what a feeling, never had i known what heaven was and here i was enjoying every tongue movement on reddy. vini then took her hand and placed at the bottom of reddy and put her mouth at the tip, she started sucking reddy and at the same time stroking it. her tender hands and lovely tongue made wonder and reddy released his juices, vini started slurping the juice as though a little kid would slurp some candy when it was denied for a long time. she cleaned reddy with her mouth and then came near me and kissed, she had made me taste my own cum. she had a naughty smile on her lips. then she told, that is how my brother tastes. she opened the door and peeped at the clock, it was showing 5:10, so she said hurry or else mom will be awake. I switched on the shower and adjusted the water temperature, when it was alright, signalled vini you can bath now. she pulled me also closer and whispered, bath me. so i switched off the shower and took hand shower and started the water, first put it on her boobs and then on her head and then on her back, those water droplets on her body was reflecting the light in such a way that even the kingfisher models would look like cheap whores in front of vini. started putting the water on her panty and moved my hand to remove it, she looked quizzingly and i said how will i bathe you with this on. and in one go pulled panty down till the feet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vini again pushed my hands away but now she was fully nude in the bathroom, she covered her pussy with her hands, but

the thin black hairs were visible clearly. She pulled me up and gave a big smooch and tounge fight. Reddy started

stirring again and he poked on top of her pussy, wow what a magnificent feeling, he was fully ready now. Vini stopped

reddy with her hands and told me, is he never tired? i said laughingly you are so sexy how will he stop. She again

pushed him away and said not today, i agreed and said but how will he come down now, so she said, she will take care

of him. i instantly started applying soap hoping to rub the pussy, but she was reluctant to let me near it. so while

applying soap on her back i moved my hands towards her anus, her body jerked a bit and again she pushed my hands away

from there. I applied soap on her back and came down towards her legs, i started massaging her thighs with soap and

she let out a moan aaaaaah..., i knew she was aroused completely, i kept massaging her thighs for some more time,

when she could not control, she pushed my hands away and said, i am going to let you have it, please bear for some

more time. so i said can i atleast kiss it? she hit my head and said it is dirty place, so i said they are as

gorgeous as your lips and if i dont kiss i might not be able to concentrate on anything today, she said not today

again, so asked her you took the initiative and you are not letting me do anything now, how is it good, you told me

no secrets and now you wont let me in or touch it also, she said, just not today. some how she managed to control

herself. I took the towel and wiped her clean, now it was her turn to bath me. but she said bath today alone

otherwise i might not be able to control it again and we might get caught. i pointed my fingers towards reddy and

asked what about him now? she said, take bath fast and come out, tonight he will get his share dont worry.
All the passion and the stirring of thoughts went into the shower water and without masturbating i took bath and came

out of bathroom. Vini was sitting on the study table, i went behing her and cupped her breasts and gave a kiss on her

neck and all her back and told her, good morning sexy. she gave a peck on the cheeks and said, i will make coffee

and come. i left the room and finished my morning surya namaskar and came back to room, mom was there to check,

luckily vini had cleaned the bed and there was no trace of any mishchief. when mom left, i again went near vini and

put my arms around her boobs and started pressing them, she gave a naughty smile and pulled down her pyjama, and

asked me to kiss her there, i without wasting any moment, went straight towards her pussy covered by panty and

started pushing my tongue over it, she came after 5 minutes. i came towards my desk after that. Vini asked me why was

i so upset, i said, you dont let me kiss it also, and the juice on your panty drives me mad and i want to drink it

but you dont let me. She came near my desk, pulled her pyjamas over her knees and sat on my lap. suddenly she put her

finger in her love hole and pulled it out and put it on my mouth, wow first time i had tasted the juice in my life

and i wanted more and more of it, it tasted awesome and my mind just wandered wanting more of it. Vini told now time

for your releif. she went down on knees and pulled out the track and jockey and took the tip of reddy in her mouth.

Wow what a feeling, i was on cloud nine again that morning and she moved her tongue all around reddy, she took him in

her mouth and started blow job, after 10 mins of licking and sucking reddy, vini said my mouth is aching and you have

not released yet, so i said, yes this is the first time he is taking so long even i dont know, she sat back on my lap

again and started hand job, she pushed the foreskin down, kept the thumb on the tip and started rolling the thumb on

the tip and at the same time massaging reddy. It was great feeling, and after 5 more minutes i came on her hand. She

like a hungry kid, took all my cum and drank it, bent down again and licked reddy clean. vini went to bathroom again

and cleaned herself and came out and sat on my lap. vini hugged me tightly and said i love you keshoo.

I asked her how come she knew so much about all these, she said all these meaning? i said sex, she hit me on my head

again and said we havent had sex, it is just feeling our bodies. i have seen lot of blue films with my friends and

lots of them share their sex stories. So i asked her are you a virgin, she said ofcourse she is a virgin. Then she asked me did you like it? i said what like, love it, infact i didn't want it to end, she blushed and hugged me again tightly and said, i love you again. This time without hesitating i said i love you too vini.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:del.cple

When i was 15 yrs and my sis was 18 yrs then i used to sleep with her. She was very sexy at that time. Having gud figure 34-28-34, during sleep my habit was to keep my face in her breast area without any ill intention.

In her night dresses, she was having habit of wearing spaghetti without bra and short skirt with panty. Many times i observed her melons in motion like up n down due to having deep breathing. I got disturbed some times.

Then i thought why they r in motions, so i raised her spaghetti up to neck and discover her two melons, white in colour and soft like flowers. Then i saw them in motion then i touched them with my both hand, they stopped at their place then i freed them again they were like up n down. I got confused.

Many days i did it and played like this. I don't know if she ever noticed, if ever noticed also but never shown any resistance.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We hugged for quite sometime. Then vini gave a peck on lips and left for helping mom in preparing breakfast and i was all

alone, lots of thoughts were running inside my mind but none making any sense as of now. vini came back with coffee and

smiled and said what were you thinking. So i said nothing and she made a dim face and said no secrets in this room. so i

said, nothing just thinking of your lips on him and i pointed towards reddy. she blushed and came near the tracks and

kissed on reddy and said, wait till night baba, i am not going anywhere and turned to show her pyjamas, she had not worn

any panty inside and as she lifted her top till her hips i could clearly see the ass mounds and was tempted to kiss

there. vini knowingly swayed her hips and locked the door from outside. Mom came and asked me are you going to college

today, i said yes and she packed lunch box and gave me, vini came with two food plates with idly, she knew i hated idlies

still to tease me she got idly. ate it without making anymore fuss and got ready to go to college. vini came to room and

put her tender baby pink lips on my lips and opened her mouth, i without wasting any second pushed my tongue into her

mouth. She tasted very good, in fact this was the first time i was paying attention to the taste. i didn't want it to end

but to catch the breath we stopped for a sec. vini wanted to leave, but my arms around her hips were tight and she tried

to loosen it up, with her turning i could make out that her nipples were erect and poking her dress. I pushed her hands

away and held her left boob and started kneading it as though there is no tomorrow, she let out a moan aaaaah.. it was

inviting for me and reddy was slowly stirring back to life again. vini pushed me away and said wait till night or else

and she showed her hand, i pulled her closer and pushed her lips to mine again. She forcefully moved away and said, if we

get caught what will happen you know and in mock anger she left the room.
I took an auto and reached college, satisha and vikky were at the gate and oogling at girls passing through. they saw me

and started hearty laugh. i asked them what happened, they said what were you doing with roopa yesterday, i showed my

bandages to them and they said ok ok, but i didn't understand. we went to class and today roopa was wearing faded yellow

salwar with transparent duppatta and white flower printed pants. i was in my own world when she turned back and saw me

seeing her, i was in fact comparing vini's body angles with roopa's, she gave a grin and turned back towards the board.

third time i was caught by her, so i promised myself that i will stop looking at roopa and said slowly bitch. Both these

guys heard it and said shabash. classes went like that only and while having lunch realised that i had made vini angry,

called her up and said sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, she kept the phone without talking.
All the classes were uninteresting to me as i was in my own world, and at the end decided to buy something for vini like

icecream or flowers, then realised that parents at home might get suspicious, so didn't buy anything and went home.

checked cupboard and found about 2k cash, checked passbook of my account and it had a little less than 25k. Was satisfied

with the savings, called mom and asked for coffee, vini banged the door and put the coffee on the study table and left. i

drank coffee and went to hall to catch up on the news and also see vini. vini was seeing me from the corner of the eye

and i signalled towards room, she nodded her head in a no. i persisted, so finally she relented. i went to room and

waited behind the door for her to come. once she entered, i put my hands on her waist and held her tightly and started

kissing her neck and back, she was acting as though she didn't want to talk to me, pushing my hand away everytime it went

near her lovely boobs. i started kissing her ears and around her neck and her pleads became silent and she pushed her

hand inside my jeans, reddy was awake completely and with the touches of the soft hands he was roaring. i asked her can i

also finger you, she said no, not today, how many times do you want me to tell and pinched reddy. So i asked her to

remove her pyjama and i will kiss on panties only. she didn't allow me to do that also, but she stroked reddy so

beautifully that i was in seventh heaven, i turned her around and lifted her top and her bra, took a nipple in my mouth

and started rolling tongue over the areola and nipple, vini held reddy firmly and started fingering herself, oh what a

sight, my eyes were watching her hands and my lips sucking her pinkish nipples. after 5 mins she came, i pulled her hand

and started licking her juice, she was smiling. vini then continued to stroke reddy, after sometime she said, why is he

not leaking still, i said your hands are mesmerising him and he doesn't want to loose those beautiful touches. she

changed hands for almost 20 mins and then reddy released the juices, vini licked her hands and cleaned herself. i too

cleaned myself and came near the study table, put my hands on her boobs and told her i was sorry for the morning

incidence and wanted to buy you icecream or flowers but then thought i should take you out. So how about a date?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
vini said ok, but she had always thought i was spendthrift, so she asked me which place? I cooly said your choice. it was decided that i will bunk college tomorrow and vini will make some pretext of submitting forms and she will meet halfway near college. i asked her what place, she smiled and said tomorrow. hmmmm... i casually i asked her what do you want to wear, she said salwar otherwise mom will get suspicious. we had coffee at my table with vini on my laps, one hand around her hips, poking the navel, i said i cant wait till monday, tell me what is it, she pushed my hand away and said wait till monday you will know. again same story.
after dinner, mom and vini were in kitchen and my eyes were fixed on kitchen door, vini came out and she had again tied her duppatta around her hips, i was falling in love with her hips. she started swaying her hips inviting me to bedroom. i nodded my head and went inside. put my arms around her hips and slowly removed duppatta from hips and started massaging her navel part, suddenly heard foot steps near the door, ran to my table and vini adjusted her dress and pretended studying. mom got milk for both of us and left. i was relieved, went near vini's study table, put my arms around her boobs and started kissing her ears, she suddenly got up and pushed her lips into mine, it was lip fighting for sometime, then she started unbuttoning my shirt and removed it, removed my belt and pushed my jeans down, i without loosing the kiss pushed my jeans away. vini started touching reddy over my jockey and it was saluting her with maximum stiffness. she pushed my jockey down and without wasting any second i pushed it away. this was the longest kiss i had with vini, wow her lips were bleeding and mine were hurting. we left each other probably after 30 mins of intensive kissing. she sat on bed and started admiring my body. i had never dreamt that i will be enjoying being nude in front of anyone, but here i was. i went near the cot and lifted her, asked her to raise her hand and slowly removed the top, she was wearing black lace bra which were hiding the nipples completely. i slowly pulled the knot from her pyjama and pushed it down myself and asked her to move her legs. wow what a sight, vini was standing there with black bra and black panty, she looked like goddess, milky white hips and thighs. i said vini if any modelling agency sees you like this, many models will loose job, you are such a beauty. even ftv is nothing in front of you. vini blushed and gave a small slap on cheeks and said no more ftv, i said, why? she said, you are having live and you still want to watch someone else, i cannot take it. so i said, we can watch together sometime, both guys and girls come on it. she said no ways. i said ok, went near her and started kissing her cheeks, neck and chest just above her boobs. slowly put my hands on the bra buttons backside, it was tight and i was not able to remove it with both hands, vini started laughing and said you need more experience to remove bra, and she removed it with just one hand. i said, i need to learn how to remove bra, vini said anytime. i put my hands on her panty to push it down, she held my hand tightly and said not today. i said i have already seen it, so what is the problem, and without wasting any moment, used my lefthand to push it down till her thighs. she instantly pulled it back to top, but i had already seen it, it was hairless now. i didn't put much pressure on vini and directly went to the panty area and started kissing and suching her pussy from over the panty, she started making moans aaaah.... feels so nice keshoo. we moved towards bed and i went near her panty again and started biting all over her near pussy, she was floating on clouds, i moved my hands towards boobs, pressed it hard and again vini let out a loud moan aaaaaaahh. i was scared if anyone heard it. waited for a couple of secs just to hear if anyone is coming near my room. when no one came, i was back to sucking and biting pussy over panty. after some time vini leaked all her love juices, i sucked the panty top dry with my tongue and this time it was actually inviting and i wanted more.

vini pulled me near her head and gave a tight smooch again, she pushed me down and made me lie down straight. she started kissing my chest and she took right nipple in her mouth and started sucking it, at the same time she pushed her hand down towards reddy, she started massaging reddy as if he is a thin glass, which would break if pressure is applied. reddy was getting excited more and more. after sometime she moved towards reddy and started kissing his head. vini then pulled the skin down and started licking tip of reddy. wow it was heaven, my whole body shivered just by the tongue touching the tip. slowly vini started licking all over reddy and also stroking him gently. i in a quiet voice told her faster, i cannot hold any longer. so vini started sucking him at the top and her hand was doing its job at the bottom. after 5 mins i released cum. she drank till the last drop, came next to me and lay down. vini said, this time it was very thick and it went down the throat the first time, i almost choked. i said, i didn't know about that. she said she was happy with it. we lay in each other's arms for quite sometime.

vini then said, we should not loose focus on studies otherwise mom and dad will get suspicious and everything will be stopped. i realised she was right, all these years, after results are announced, i immediately started studying even in summer holidays. but this week is the first as far as i can remember that i have not touched books.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Didn’t know when i had slept. Wanted to pee so opened my eyes, my hands were around vini’s boobs and reddy was stiff and poking between vini’s bums. Slowly removed my hands as to not wake vini, went to loo and switched on the geyser. Came near vini and started fondling her boobs, she moved her head towards mine and gave a small peck on my lips and said good morning dear. I instantly pulled her pink lips closer and started kissing. She said oouch, so i asked her what and she showed the biting marks from last night. I said sorry, she said i loved it. Again we were back to business, i started fondling her breasts, she sat up and put my head on her thighs and brought her nipples towards my lips. I started sucking them as if there was no tomorrow. She asked me to shift to another boob and i immediately obliged. 45 mins passed in just sucking and playing with those beautiful love mounds. Her boobs had become red with bite marks and nipple were aroused like a pole on the mountain. I realised that i had switched on geyser, so switched it off and came back to same position. Vini said she wants me to suck and she will finger herself. I said no use my finger if you want, she said 3 more days and i will use everything you have, till then let me do as i wish. I agreed reluctantly. I again started sucking and kneading her boobs and she started fingering herself. Within no time vini had leaked juices. I pulled her finger and sucked it dry and moved towards her panty and sucked it dry too. She said thank you but i was not satisfied with sucking those lovely boobs. So i pushed her hand on reddy and she obliged by doing hand job. Sucking her boobs made me cum fast and she bent her head and sucked reddy dry.
We both went to bathroom together and started shower. Vini slowly pulled her panty down and said, since you have already seen it there is no point in hiding but you should not touch it today. I readily agreed. I moved few steps farther from her and started admiring the body, she had medium shoulders, her boobs were perfectly placed on her chest and there was no hanging type, her hips were slightly smaller than her shoulder and hips, and her hips were having slight fat around and pussy was shaven cleanly and thighs were inviting as ever. I must have watched atleast for 10 mins, vini felt shy and turned showing her back. She had long hairs and spotless white back. Her bums were shapely and the crack between them was as if straight line. I was in another world, a seventh heaven, mesmerised by the beauty of vini and her body. Reddy had already realised what i was watching and was upright again. I slowly moved towards vini and held her from behind, i wanted the time to stop then and there and not move. My hands were holding her boobs and reddy was poking in her ass cracks. She pushed reddy aside and pushed me a little away and said, how come it is standing again. So i said, even if bhrama comes now, even he will have it standing, you are such a beauty. No one in this world can match your beauty and i don’t think god will make anyone more beautiful anymore after you. Vini blushed and didn’t realise that reddy was again poking at her ass crack again. (I made a mental note then that if you praise a girl enough, she will not resist you). After 5 mins just like that , i turned vini around hoping to give reddy a feel of what he is going to enter. Vini was intelligent, she held reddy by hand and started stroking it again and i started shower. We both put shampoo to our hairs and washed together. Both soaped each other except vini not letting me touch her pussy and ass by hand. Even when we finished bathing reddy was nowhere near going down. With the shower still on, she put reddy in her mouth again and also started using her hand to jerk him. It took almost half an hour for reddy to release cum. This time she didn’t drink and just washed him. I asked quizzingly, so she said, she has to light lamps to god so she didn’t drink. I said ok. We both wiped each other clean with towels and entered room without any clothes. I again went near her to kiss, she pushed me away and said not now, i will have to take bath again so i let her be. I took my jockey nd jeans and wore it. Looked at vini and she was still searching. Again my eyes were stuck on her back. She turned towards me and said, what should i wear. I mockingly said, nothing, she came near and punched my chest. Vini took white colour bra and cream colour panty. She swayed her hips knowing that i was watching and started wearing panty. She took about 2 mins to wear it. I was dumbstuck with her ways. She put her hands inside her bra and signalled me to hook it. I moved near her, the fresh smell after bathing was driving me crazy, but had to control it as vini wanted to light lamps for god that day. Slowly i held both the straps and put the hooks in place. She said, thank you and gave a small peck on cheeks. Vini took white colour salwar with orange prints which had orange pants and showed me is it ok? I said yes, she lifted her arm to put the top, she had golden brown hairs in her armpits, i was just admiring the body and by now i had known every millimetre of her body except pussy and ass crack. She bent down to wear the pants and looked at me again. I was watching her boobs now, she gave a smile and said, you have played with it for more than one hour and still not happy, so i said, i love you. She came near again and gave a small peck on lips and said love you too. She opened the door and left, i was standing like that for half an hour in my own world.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I woke up from my dream when i heard footsteps near the door, it was mom, she had got me coffee and biscuits. i took it, mom said, vini wants to go to college to submit some forms, take her with you. i said ok. It was breakfast time and vini got pongal for me and herself. she calmly put the plates on my study table and loosened her pants and looked at me, i removed my jeans and jockey and sat on table. Reddy again started stirring and was poking vini's ass cracks. she bent down and kissed reddy and said, a couple of more days dear, after that they are all yours. she sat on reddy and adjusted so that reddy touches her asshole. we had breakfast in the same position. After breakfast vini turned towards me and asked what did you do in college yesterday, so i said nothing much. she poked me and said didn't i watch that bitch. i said no, nodding my head. she said, i know guys and they cannot stop, so tell me. i hesitatingly said, i started comparing her curves to yours and your's are awesome, and as i said, god will never make anyone more beautiful than you. vini blushed again and said, so even when all these are going on you still look at other girls. she caught me offguard, and i without knowing said so what, there are more apples in the market, and you cannot be satisfied with just one. she was shocked and started crying. then she said so that means you dont love me. i said i was joking and promised on a thousand gods and stuff to get her back to normal. Now i knew how serious vini was towards me.(i was wrong, that part will come later).
After lot of consoling she was back to normal. We said bye to mom and started towards college. There was a mall on the way to college, i wanted to stop there and buy vini some dresses, but she said no not today. we went to a five star hotel and ordered lunch. vini ordered wine. i asked i dont drink, so she said, it is a date and she will order and i have to dine along with her. i agreed reluctantly. i took a sip of wine and kept the glass back. she ordered chicken kebab and i said i definately will not eat it, it is against our religion and i will never touch it. she said ok, but she wanted to taste chicken without getting caught as it is forbidden in our religion. she ate merrily and also drank wine from my glass also. i ordered roti and paneer and finished. after lunch, i wanted to take her to a mall, but she wanted to stroll on the main road. i agreed reluctantly, while walking i asked her buy a dress no, to which she said, i cannot just carry dress home like that and we need to inform parents before we buy anything. so i said, buy bra and panty, she hit me and said dont talk about such things outside our secret room. i said ok. as we kept strolling, there was kwality walls icecream van, i asked for 2 butterscotch cornettos and we both ate from each others cone. it was a simple date where nothing sort of happened. while strolling i saw a small board which said technical analysis course offered. i just made a note of it in my mind and dropped vini back home. didn't feel like going to college again so told mom that i will take rest and had bunked only one class. mom was ok with it, she didn't bother me too much.
After sometime vini also came to room and locked the door from inside. she said keshoo manjula akka is coming to stay with us over the weekend, i said so what, so vini said, she will always share my bed and we cannot do anything in her presence. my mood became gloomy. so vini put her hand over my head and said dont worry da we will manage. i just said ok. She put her hand inside my jeans and started playing with reddy. then she said, i just love to hold him in my hand and dont want to release.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
I told vini that even i love her touches. i again told her that i want to buy dresses for her, so she said even she wanted but is yet to decide what types she needs, so i suggested jeans and tops, she said nope, i already have it and i dont like jeans and tops because everyone stares at my boobs and ass and i dont want such attention. so what next i asked. she said donno, she has lots of salwars already which will last for another full year. finally she asked me what other than jeans did you think of. so i suggested pavadai davani, and gaghra cholis. She got all exicited. Vini suggested that we take akka and also buy her a dress and i can also hop along and no one will notice. we agreed to this plan. Mom called vini, vini went out and came after 5 mins, mom wanted to take vini to neighbour aunt's place as they were having some pooja at their place. Vini urgently changed her clothes and left after giving a bye kiss. Now i was all alone in the room, suddenly the board sign i had read in afternoon flashed. i took out the bike and headed straight towards it.

I was back home by 8, mom and vini had returned and were preparing dinner, thought for some time and then went to dad and asked for a computer. dad said why suddenly you need computer, so i told him that for exams there will be lots more question papers and if teacher misses any subject then it can be covered by using system. He agreed and pulled out 6k from almirah and gave me and told, this is all i have for now, will it do. I was happy and said yes dad, thank you. took today's news paper and searched for 2nd hand computer dealers, found one nearby and he said it will cost 5k, told him will meet tomorrow after college and check the system. after dinner i went straight to the room and waiting for vini to come so that i can tell her the same. Vini came after sometime and directly unzipped my jeans and pulled out reddy and kissed him. she said missed you in the evening da. This time i wanted to try something different so asked vini to remove her top, she just raised her hand and i removed her top. her boobs had become red and lovebites were clearly visible. i removed bra using both the hands, and she started giggling, i said i need more practice. then pushed her pyjama down and pushed reddy between her boobs and pressed her boobs so that reddy gets covered, she had comparatively small boobs so reddy was only covered till half, still asked her to hold her boobs like that for some time and laid down. reddy was getting the most beautiful sensation i had ever imagined. Slowly vini brought her lips on reddy and was sucking him as well as holding reddy between her boobs. after sometime she let go of her boobs and started sucking as if there is no tomorrow and as well as fingering herself, so i pushed her near the pillow and dived straight towards her panty. i sucked her panty and again bit her pussy over the panties, we were lying sideways and it was not comfortable so she pushed me down and came on top, put her panty covered pussy near my mouth and went straight with her mouth to reddy. she was sucking reddy and i was sucking her pussy, she was the first to release and i drank whatever i could. she fell on my body. after sometime she regained her strength and said he is becoming stronger day by day, i just nodded my head and asked her to continue. vini now knew how to blow reddy and she put her tongue on the tip and rest of the mouth was moving up and down, and her hand also was in motion. after 15 minutes, she released reddy from mouth and said, my mouth is aching da, i will do it in hand only, i had no choice but to agree. She continued jerking me with her hands and when i was about to come, i angled reddy so that the cum falls on her boobs and navel. and then reddy released cum. It started flowing from her boobs till navel, i had never released so much juice before. i was exhausted. vini deligently started taking drop by drop using her hand and sucking the cum. then i pushed her towards her navel, she couldn't reach it, so i let her be and she cleaned herself with fingers. We lay hugging eachother like that for sometime.
After sometime i asked her when is manjula akka coming, so she said tomorrow evening. i said oh no, so from tomorrow till monday we will not get a chance. vini said, we will see if agrees to sleep with kiddo, othewise it is fasting till monday. Didn't know when we fell asleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Opened my eyes and saw the clock, it was 5:30 already, vini was in bathroom already and i was covered in razai, got up and knocked the bathroom door, it was open, so went in and saw vini in shower, just walked to her and hugged her and had a deep smooch, she said mom knocked the door, so put a blanket over you and scrambled my bed and opened the door. vini said we need to be more careful early in the mornings. i said ok and by the time i was ready to take shower vini had already finished it as it was friday early morning pooja at home. We didn't get any chance. Finally i took bath and came out, my jeans, tees and jockey were on my bed, vini had kept it there left for doing pooja. I wore my dress and came out calling mom for coffee, mom said make it for yourself. i reluctantly entered kitchen and started making coffee, kitchen window was open and the early morning cool breeze was inviting. i left kitchen and immediately started towards park, wanted to do my yoga there, so carried my yoga mat and reached park. Found a good place and spread my yoga mat and was doing yoga. my concentration was still hovering over getting up late and suddenly i saw a pair of legs, beautiful but with some marks on it and realised it was roopa's legs, lifted my head and yes she was there. i said to myself, first it was beginning of dry day and then saw her early in the morning, so it will be a bad day and without completing my yoga, left the place. went straight to room and lay down on bed. after sometime vini came with coffee as she had finished pooja. We both drank coffee while she was sitting on my laps, then she showed me jasmine flower band and she wanted me to put it in her hairs. i took one of her hair clip and put the flower band in between and tried to put the clip to her hair, it was falling off, so vini helped me in putting the flowers on her head. She gave a peck on my lips and whispered i love you. i kissed her back and love you too. with jasmine flowers at the back of her head, she looked more lovely and i kept admiring her hairs. She went back to kitchen to help mom prepare breakfast.

After sometime Vini came back with breakfast, it was pulihora, just loved the smell of it. locked the door asap and pulled my jeans and jockey down and i sat on chair, vini also removed her pyjama and came and sat on reddy with her panty on, i before starting breakfast turned her towards her towards me and started biting her lips. vini put pulihora in her mouth and started feeding me from it, my eyes lit up and kissed vini on cheeks and said it tastes out of this world, this is the best pulihora i have ever had. We both started eating out of each others mouth. while eating, vini got up and started kissing reddy, he became very straight and rock hard, then she loosened her panty from back, but was covering her pussy and she came and placed reddy on her asshole and sat on my laps. I was shocked and asked her, you said not till monday and what happened now. So she said, just remembered yesterday's hugging from back and it felt very nice and akka is coming so probably cant get to feel it till she goes back so didn't want to miss this chance. Reddy's tip was touching vini's backhole and it felt nice. I asked her can i push it inside, she hit on my head and said no, that is the wrong hole. I said still it feels so good with him. She bent her head in shyness and i understood that i will get a chance for it also. We both finished breakfast, went to bathroom and washed our hands. Vini had pulled up her panty now, but reddy was in no mood to listen to anything, vini saw it and started laughing seeing me like that. she adjusted her top and started stroking him with hands, i pushed her head down towards reddy, and she readily kissed the tip of reddy and slowly started swallowing him. She stroked reddy with hands and was also licking and sucking him. i came early and she without wasting even a drop cleaned reddy dry. Now it was my turn and i started licking her pussy over her panties, she inserted her finger while i was licking and biting, she pushed my head closer to her finger and asked me to suck that place harder, i following her orders started pushing her panty over the hole and started tongue roll over it, she let out a moan aaaaaaaaaaah.... keep doing it keshoo and in no time she released her juices, i removed her panty and started smelling it, and asked her to give me her juice from her fingers. Vini started collecting her juices from fingers and i sucked it dry. Oh it was pure nector, felt very good after drinking it. She pushed me out and cleaned herself. I was almost clean but still put some water and cleaned reddy dry. Vini gave a goodbye kiss and i left for college.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Posted up to 10 pages.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nice
My fav story
Like Reply
PLEASE DONT STOP POSTING
Like Reply