Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
There was cool breeze all around and the mood was sober compared to the noon session. Roopa was sucking reddy after she had practiced with banana in the afternoon. Held her and both of us got up and went near the sea. Only the moon light was reflecting on her body and she started collecting sea shells and when she bent, her dark coloured bum hole was inviting as ever, went near her and held reddy in one hand and put reddy on her bum hole, he went in with a lot of friction and roopa said it is paining. In the place we were there was no lube available, held her in the same position and we started walking towards sea. Went near the waves and i made her lie down on the sand. The first wave washed our body and the water came up above our heads, we crawled further up in the sand and then waited for the waves, when the waves started hitting her bum hole, there was not stopping, put my hands under and held her boobs, kneaded them while slowly pumping reddy in her bum hole. The waves were splashing on our bodies and the humping sounds were lost in the sounds of the waves. Don't know how much time i spent on her back but reddy started to tighten and wanted a release. Wanted to prolong the session and took reddy out of her bum hole and washed in the sea water.

She turned around now and we lay watching the moon for sometime. She asked why did you do so rough to me today afternoon. I told her why did you push me away when i wanted to come on top of you. She said i was in pain and you were already experienced and still hurt me. I got up and put my face on the already deflowered pussy and started licking it, the residue from sea water was still there and it tasted very salty. Still continued and asked her how is the feeling now, she was unable to answer as she had closed her eyes and was moaning loudly. Got on top of her and put reddy inside, little sand particles were already present inside her pussy, took some water and poured it inside and cleaned her pussy. Then i mounted on top of her and started slow movements. Asked her how is it now. She said both the sides didn't pain this time and i am loving the way your thingy is stimulating my senses. I told her there is one more pain to be beared but after you release once and increased the pace of reddy, she lay still for 5 minutes but couldn't hold herself together for long time and now her moans were echoing with the sounds of the waves. Pushed reddy till her pussy hole ended and then pulled him back till the tip and sent him in again. Roopa's body jerked, she put her arms around my neck and her breathing stopped for a second and she released for the first time in the night.

I lay on top of her and she asked does every dick give so much pleasure. I told her i don't know but i think yes. She said your is staying long inside but when dad did mom, he used to come in 5 minutes. I told her practice with lots of women are needed to keep him in shape dear. She said no wonder even aunty was saying in the cab that she is not satisfied and that's why she got you here. She asked what other part is going to pain as you said. I put my hands on her boobs and said here, she said slowly da otherwise it might hurt her. I told her i love the firmness of your boobs and want to maul them to my heart's content. She agreed and i put lot of pressure on her boobs. I kneaded them till her milky white skin became blue in colour with the pressure. She then held my hand and said i can't anymore, the pain is already killing me. I increased the pressure of reddy now and we both released together for the last time in the night. We put on the clothes and slept in each other's arms. Didn't know when the daylight had hit us and awoke only when aunt came and shook us. Thanked aunt for showing such a beautiful place. We took bath in bathroom, all of us together but did nothing and left. Reached office by 9 and found kriti asking the maid to clean the room. Roopa rushed inside and took her bangles from there, kriti said don't worry maid is a good woman and she doesn't steal. Kriti asked how was it to me, i told her not satisfied, roopa and aunt turned towards me in surprise, i told them roopa by pushing me away ignited the beast in me and i wanted rough sex, but in the night also she didn't let me use her boobs properly so i am not satisfied. Roopa added, it hurt so much and pointed to her boob. I took her to room and saw that the colour had still not returned, it was red like apple still. Took some saliva from my mouth and applied all around her boobs and told her take an off today and be back tomorrow.

Kriti said there is still time for work to start, you can release your tension inside me. Aunt too nodded her head. I told kriti, no dear, i need hard release and i wouldn't hurt you or aunt in my dreams. She asked then, i told her kavya's mom. Kriti and aunt were disappointed a little and they had some discussion between themselves. Kriti and aunt finally opened up and said, don't go anywhere else, we will take your pressure off today, when we agreed to be yours, we agreed to be yours completely as per your wish, aunt added, as promised you are not going to go anywhere else other than what you already have. I said, but there is lot of pain involved and i don't want to hurt any of you. Kriti said it is my problem and i will bear it for you, anything for you, but i can't let you go back to someone else when we are there. Shamili also joined by now and they informed her about the time spent with roopa and my wish. Shamili said, i am not going to be a part of it because of my expecting to get preg. After i give birth then i am all game for anything. Aunt said she will go home and get ready and come, i gave her lawyer's number and asked her to co-ordinate with him and ensure that work finishes fast. Asked kriti are you sure you want to do it. She said yes sir. I told her then be prepared, finish the work and i will be back by work closing hours. She asked what should i wear, told her wear the sports bra and shorts. She nodded her head affirmately. Shamili took the room keys and pulled me inside, she loosened her bra hooks and said who is going to feed on them and thrust her nipples into my mouth. I drank all her milk as i was already hungry and kept sucking for more, she said enough da no more milk coming out. Bid bye to aunt, kriti and shamili and went home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Quote:seandroid
wow....superb episode. one shot 3 birds..only someone like you can do such an imagintion.awsome bro!! like keshav, we also want more and more now

Quote:sexyshree49
wonderful updates bro, roopa revenge was good first vini and then her bro keshav enjoys her and make her lose virginity by ass fuck with banana and then her cousin , love making under sky was also good one.
making love with aunt while watching both cousins lesbian love and making aunt satisfied with her nephew cock resulting to be his slave forever.
keep going with mast erotica
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:nick thomas
It's Thundering ⚡ update. Bro.Finally you fulfill Vani's revenge.Thank You very much for the update. Waiting for more........

Quote:sandy4hotgirls
Hot updates dear...
Luved d idea of Shamili producing breastmilk for keshav..how about daily tea in office made from her breastmilk expressed by kriti/ roopa?..make it very naughty in ur typical style..

Quote:luddite55
WOW!!!! Took 4 days to read it from start to this point....Fantastically fantabulous. Coming here after a long time. Do continue the story fast !!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Reached home, divya was waiting for me, took bath and both of us had brunch together. Divya informed my parents that we are going to some temple and will be back by tomorrow evening, i asked her what temple? She said the beach house you informed, the temple of goddess is about 15 minutes drive from there so she may as well visit the temple and see the beach house together. I asked her why 2 days, we can come back by evening only dear. She said shhh and took the car keys and we came out. We drove silently towards the beach house and i found the key aunt had kept on top of window and showed the house to divya. She said its a old house but because of beach it looks nice. Were there in the beach till evening and went to temple town by night. We booked a lodge and stayed overnight in the temple town. Divya woke me up early morning and we both got ready and went to temple. After the pooja was done we sat down inside the temple where no one was around. Divya held my hand and said i want to know something and promise me that you will not lie to me. Without thinking much i promised her. Didn't know what was coming.

Divya said you have promised me to tell the truth and you shouldn't lie inside the temple. I nodded my head, she asked who is udaya? i told her i cannot disclose who it is divya, we already discussed it and you agreed not to talk about her in future. Divya said you have promised in temple to tell me the truth and i want to know. I asked her what is the hurry to know about her, she said, i wash your clothes daily and don't i know the difference in your jockey daily. I was caught, somewhere sometime i had made a mistake of not cleaning myself and now it came back to haunt me. I told divya, i have already informed you that i will not disclose her name, why again and again you are pestering me on it. Divya's eyes had tears, i didn't know how to react to those tears. I patted her head and she said i loved you with my soul and you have betrayed my faith, i don't know how to live from now on knowing that you don't love me. I held her hand and took her to the hotel room. She was still in tears. I took a smoke and after finishing it i decided to let the truth out and face what ever may come after that.

I held divya's hand and said before i tell you the truth i want you to know that i love you. She looked into my eyes but didn't utter a word. I told her i am going to tell you the truth and whatever your decision has to be here in this temple town. I don't know what decisions you will take after knowing the truth but know one thing that i will not survive one minute without you. She said first tell me who is udaya. I told her udaya is none other than vini, divya was shocked for a minute and then nodded her head to something and said i got doubt that day when me and mom came back from shopping, our house was smelling of sex. You are such a sick person that you preyed on your sister only. I told her slow down your voice divya, that is the reason i was not ready to marry you, i didn't want to cheat you or anyother girl for that matter. Me and vini were good in our own world. We sat quiet for a long time and then finally divya only broke the silence, she asked any other secret of yours that i should know. I told her no. She slapped me very hard, my cheeks bore her hand imprint. She said loudly anyother secrets i should know, I told her the whole story of vini, akka, periyamma, aunt, her mother and roopa's mom, roopa, english madam, shamili, kalpana and kriti.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Divya was crying and i was silent, no words could soothe her and no words were coming out of her too. It was past 3 when her crying subsidised. She went towards bathroom, i stood up and went behind her and put a foot in between the door. She quietly washed her face and came and sat in room again, she said order lunch and i ordered some curd rice. We both had lunch silently. Finally she opened up and said take me away to a far off place for a couple of days. I asked her where to divya? She said anyplace far from here. I asked her tell me the name, she said can't i think of some place, i took the phone and called kriti and asked her to book 2 tickets for me and divya to chennai. Told divya, you can decide the place after we reach chennai. She just nodded her head. We came out of the room and headed straight to the house. Informed parents that we are going to chennai, parents were worried that we were leaving suddenly. Divya called on vini's cell and asked her to come home immediately. She said book tickets for her too. I called kriti and told her the same. Vini joined us in half an hour and we all started towards airport. We boarded the plane and i didn't get to inform vini the happenings from temple town. We all reached chennai and there was unbearable silence during our journey.

After landing in chennai asked divya where to now? she said she is tired from morning and asked to book a hotel room for the night in chennai only. I booked a good 4star hotel and they arranged our pickup from airport. After reaching the hotel, we ordered dinner to the room itself. Vini asked while dinner, what is the problem anni? why did you call me suddenly and why are we in chennai? Divya didn't answer and vini again pestered. Divya lifted her head and said your bro has cheated both of us vini. Vini asked what cheating anni? Divya looked at me as i finished dinner, she said take a break, me and vini have to talk for sometime. I told them talk in front of me only. Divya told sternly take a break. Went down the lobby and found a bar, for the first time i ordered beer and had 2 more and then divya called on cell and asked me to come to room. Went to the room and found both divya and vini's eyes were red from crying. Divya asked where were you, i told them in bar and had couple of beers too. Divya scolded and said you started this also now. A couple of beers did not make any difference to my guilt laced thoughts. Vini then started, anni is going to forgive you for your past but in future you are not going to betray her trust. I was relieved a little hearing it and turned towards divya.

Divya added i am giving you freedom with vini, and she will stay in our house till she gets married, we are going to share you with each other and no one. I was overjoyed that there is no breakup or sad stories happening in my life right now. Divya continued and said no more oldies and keep away from them, shamili, kriti and roopa are working for you and you need to maintain distance from them too. I agreed, vini looked at divya and said, anni one thing i know is he is not going to change even after promising us, better we make him fire all the ladies and take guys to work. Divya looked at me and said remove all the ladies and take men to work. I told her the difficulties of kriti and shamili and aunt, vini winked at me and finally after deep thoughts and whispering between vini and divya, divya said, no more women hiring by you and keep distance from kriti and shamili. I asked divya what changes you got from morning till now, why suddenly you agreed to let me do things which are immoral. Divya said, i don't have a place to go, and if i leave you, you will increase your activities. If i die then i am taking you also which didn't fit my conscience, so what other option do i have other than letting you get on with your sexcapades. I thought of killing myself but then decided against as i couldn't kill 3 people too.

I asked 3 people and vini put her hand on divya's stomach and patted it slowly. Oh my god, i was going to be a father officially with divya and she had not informed me. Divya said i took you to temple to inform you the same and you let out your story and i was devastated. Forget the past, from now on no more new hirings or others and you have to promise us otherwise we will and held vini's hand and said we will make sure that you will not get sex anywhere. I promised them quietly. Divya told vini, get your clothes and arrange it in the spare room and ensure that no one else comes to know about it, especially your periyamma. I told divya, i agreed to all your conditions right? i added, i promised you also right? Divya nodded her head in agreement. I told her then i also have 2 conditions, divya asked what? i said firstly, vini will sleep with us in our room itself, when you have agreed to let me do it better in our room itself and secondly you are to learn something from vini too. Divya asked what i have to learn. I told her promise me you will agree to it and only then i will tell. Divya promised, i told her learn to please yourselves too, divya said i don't understand. Vini interrupted me and said we do each other too. Divya asked how is that possible, i said learn from the master and showed vini.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vini went near divya and pulled her closer and put her lips on divya's and gave a sudden smooch on her lips. Divya was taken aback. Divya said sheeee, i told her then all the promises are going to go out and i will find my own way outside if you don't agree to it. Divya nodded her head reluctantly and added no more new hires or girls for you. I told her as promised sure dear. We joined the beds and switched on ac to the maximum and slept as we were tired. Got up next morning with a hard on and divya was awake by then, pulled her closer and put reddy inside her and gave her 2 releases and by then vini's eyes too opened, let divya and put reddy inside vini's hole and both of us released together. Divya got up and came near us and gave a sweet kiss on vini's lips, vini recipocated and for the first time i felt jealous of both of them. I pushed them aside and vini got up and put her hand on divya's boobs over her clothes and divya put her hands on vini's boobs. They started making moaning sounds while kissing and then vini put her hand inside divya's salwar and removed the bra hooks and then removed the top completely, divya was standing naked completely now. Divya then turned vini and removed the bra hook and the top and now both the beauties were stark naked.

Divya's boobs were a tad bigger than vini's but vini's boobs were still not dropping like divya's. Reddy was turned on seeing the two most beautiful ladies and i pulled vini on cot and put reddy inside her already dripping hole, he slid in with ease, pulled divya on top of vini and pushed divya's pussy on vini's mouth. Vini was already used to it so it wasn't a problema and she brought her tongue out and licked divya's pussy. Divya closed her eyes and let vini do the licking and sucking. I pumped hard and vini had another grand release. Held divya's hips and took the oil from bag and applied generously on her bum hole and on reddy, kept reddy on her pink bum hole and gave a small push, the virginity of divya's bum hole broke and it let reddy inside a little, took a little more oil and put on reddy and gave a little bigger push and reddy slid in by a quarter. Held divya's hips and pushed reddy slowly and vini locked divya's lips, no sound was coming out of divya's mouth but pain was evident as her bum hole was crushing reddy. Slid reddy slowly till he was buried to the core. I let divya's bum hole get adjusted to reddy. Afte sometime, divya turned towards me and asked why stopped, i told her he is fully inside her now. She then pushed her hips back and found it touching my stomach. I held her hips and pulled reddy a little out and then gave a small push, her bum hole had got adjusted to the new intrusion and reddy moved smoothly.

Divya started playing with vini's boobs and vini's nipples stood erect like a small pole. Vini couldn't control and moved her pussy near divya's face and divya for the first time kissed a pussy. Divya didn't like the taste first but vini held divya's head near her pussy, divya lifted her head and told vini, let me get adjusted to it da, vini left divya's head. Divya slowly moved her lips and tongue over vini's pussy and vini moaned loudly. I kept banging no more virgin bum hole of divya and inserted a finger in divya's pussy. Divya's body shook in no time and i could feel the pressure of her bum hole squeezing reddy and she released and went forward removing reddy completely and lay down on the cot and said not anymore today please. I lay down next to divya and vini came on top of me, she held reddy in her hand and guided him into her love hole. She started moving her hips up and down on reddy, divya took her foot and moved it on vini's nipples while vini continued humping reddy. Vini released and fell on top of me.

Divya and vini looked at each other and when i wanted to mount vini, they both stopped me from getting up and put their lips on reddy, divya from one side and vini from the other. They let their tongues from the bottom of reddy and licked up till they were kissing each other. I could not control the pressure and pulled divya and mounted her and poured reddy's juices inside her completely. Vini took reddy in her mouth and cleaned him and then she put her mouth on divya's pussy and lapped up the juices of reddy mixed with divya's juices. We lay next to each other for sometime. Vini put her hand on reddy and said i was missing him too much anni and you are the best and got up and lay next to divya. They kissed madly like a newly married couple. I asked divya now where to dear. She said home whereelse. I called the reception desk and asked them to book the flight tickets for all of us. Got dressed, had breakfast, took the flight and reached home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After reaching home, vini moved her clothes to the adjacent room and divya informed parents of her carrying and parents were very happy. All of us had dinner and came back to our room. I checked the phone for the first time since two days, there were lots of calls and messages from aunt, kriti, shamili and roopa. Called aunt first and divya signalled to put it on speakers, aunt told the courier had arrived and they have submitted the forms to the registrar of companies and in a day or two the factory will be in my name. She didn't speak much and asked are you coming to office tomorrow, i replied with an yes and she bid bye and cut the call. Called shamili and put the call on speaker, she said come to balcony and cut the call. Went to balcony and she was there with english madam, divya and vini hid behind the curtains and shamili gave work report without mentioning about the money. Both she and madam signalled that they missed me. I signalled like kissing them and they both laughed and went inside and i too went inside. Called kriti and again put the call on speaker. She said sir will talk in office tomorrow and cut the call. Divya and vini said if you receive or make any call from home, put it on speaker from now on and we want to know about it. I agreed and removed all the pieces of clothes from my body.

Divya and vini too didn't. They pushed me on cot and gave a good mouthing each till reddy released and they shared his juices. They told that from tomorrow dear. We all hugged each other and slept, divya in middle, vini on one side of her and me on the other side. Got up morning and again they never let me touch them but wanted to use their mouth on reddy, i refused and told them i have holes in office if you guys are not ready to let me. They without hesitation said then go there only. In a hurry reached office. It was still thursday and kriti as usual had reached office before to get the office cleaned before anyone reaches. After the maid left, wanted to take kriti but shamili joined and had to empty the milk cans of shamili. Shamili gave sweets and said she is preg and was very happy about it. I took the sweet. Told them the happenings from tuesday and told them to be careful while calling if i am at home. Aunt and roopa reached and aunt straight away started complaining about roopa saying she is not listening to her and stuff. Told roopa to work closely with aunt and listen to her. Aunt left saying she is sorting out the mess with sales tax and labour departments. There was still time for work to begin and kriti gave a deep throat as she was in her monthly cycle, still was missing holes and couldn't concentrate on work.

During lunch kalpana called and asked are you in office only, i told her yes, she said she will come later. After the work, mounted kalpana and had one release in her pussy. She too was satisfied but i was not. She said she cannot anymore and if i want she will come tomorrow again, i told her not like that and turned her doggy and took oil and applied generously on her bum hole, she said not today please as pussy is paining with the pounding it has taken. Reddy was hot and roaring to go and i was left high and dry. Could have taken shamili but dropped the idea as she was just preg. Went home and vini and divya didn't open their clothes, slept reluctantly. Got up next morning with a big hard on and again the same drama at home. Reached office to find ramesh there early and he wanted to meet me as i was missing for the whole week. He invited me to some temple on weekends, i told him i can't as i need to be home and broke the news to everyone that divya was preg. Sent kriti and gave sweet boxes to all and asked kriti to give one to maid later. When he left called shamili near and then pulled her on to my lap, removed the zip and let reddy out, pushed her saree up till her hips and pushed her panty down, put reddy on her bum hole, shamili got down and coated reddy with enough saliva and then pushed her bum hole on him.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She adjusted her hips till reddy was completely buried in her bum hole. Shamili started moving her hips up and down on reddy in office and kriti was surprised and said go to the room and i will take care of work for sometime. Shamili got up and i put reddy back inside and we went to the room. I couldn't control and let reddy out and pushed shamili on cot and lifted her saree till her hips and put reddy inside in one go. She let out a big moan and gasped for air. Shamili said slowly dear, i have a baby inside now. I lay on top of her and let reddy feel all her pussy walls completely. Moved reddy in rhythm along her hips and removed him when she had one orgasm. She asked what happened. I told her i need a good bang now. Shamili then called aunt on her cell and told her to send roopa home and come directly to the room. Shamili fed her milk by then and when aunt came, she left the room. Aunt asked what dear, so early today, i was in no mood to listen to her and pushed her on cot and lifted her saree and pulled her panty down, she said what is the hurry dear, listening to her i got wild, here reddy didn't have a release and there she was taunting me. Stood up and asked her you were ready to go to any extent the other day right? she said yes, held her hairs and pulled her down.

She cried loudly as i had not informed her, she said slowly dear, i told her shut up bitch, i am going to show you what all i will do today, took the belt and smacked her back once, she cried in pain and i smacked her harder this time. Her eyes were watering already and she asked what is this punishment for, i told her questioning me and held her hairs tightly in one hand and lifted her up and then tore her dress completely from blouse till panty, lit one smoke and put the ashes on her body. Aunt said isssh when it burnt a little, took the belt and smacked her ass till she fell down on floor. Lifted her head up holding her hairs and then put reddy in her mouth and pushed him inside in one go till her uvala and then adjusted a little and held her hairs more tightly and pushed it towards reddy till he was buried in her throat. Aunt's eyes were watering completely with pain and she choked a couple of times, but i didn't let go of her hairs. I banged her throat for about 5 more minutes and then let her, held her nipples and pinched them hard and when aunt shouted again, held her nipples again and lifted her up and pushed on bed.

Bit her body from boobs till her thighs till it turned blue, then turned her around and applied oil on reddy and then in one go gave a massive powerful push into her bum hole. Aunt cried again in pain but i was not in a position to listen and took the belt again and smacked her back left right and centre till aunt stopped crying loudly. Then held her hips and pulled reddy till the tip and sent him in one go, continued for about 15 minutes or so and released in her bum hole, her bum hole sucked reddy dry and then i limped and lay on bed. She crawled next to me and put her head on the pillow. After sometime she asked are you happy now, i told her, this is the beginning dear aunt. There is more to come and pushed her face on reddy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:sexyshree49

great confession, now divya and vini both know complete adventure of her loved one.
it is too difficult situation for barring all outsiders and it was simply not believable that divya decided to take vini in and now learn art of making love to another girl
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After taking aunt for one more round i was satisfied completely. Called home and informed divya that i am with aunt and she need not worry. Aunt called her hubby and informed him that she left for chennai and will be back tomorrow evening. Both of us took rest completely. Next day aunt got all the formalities for factory completed and we again applied for change of name to divya engineering and it took another week for the name change. I called uncle and informed him to get all the permanent employees and told them i am going to give them one month pay and start factory and if people are not interested to work they can take 3 months pay and quit. Only a couple of them took 3 months pay but most of them stayed. Aunt ensured that factory stood on its own legs in 4 months and time flew quickly. Shamili's husband passed away and her in laws informed everyone that it was a heart attack and supressed the cancer part. Shamili delivered a cute baby girl. A week later divya was admitted to hospital. Doctors wanted someone to sign the consent form and when i volunteered they said i am not of marriagable age so her father signed the form. Divya gave birth to a baby boy and her internal bleeding had not stopped even after calling the best doctors from chennai.

Divya finally called me and told that day in temple i wanted to tell you that this but take care of the baby and live for him please. Then i understood why divya did not deter me from continuing relationships with others, but she left in peace leaving me devastated. Shamili started feeding the baby along with hers and after a year my mom called me and said we should stop shamili feeding the baby now. I told her what ever is her wish. Vini took care of the baby and kriti trading work, aunt cared the factory. I was not able to come out of the shell of divya leaving me. As i turned 21, Fil brought roopa's proposal to parents for my second marriage, but i rejected. Lots more proposals came but either i turned them down or parents themselves turned them down. Baby grew to 4 years now. I spent most of my time with the baby not bothering about anything. But kriti, aunt and shamili ensured that my business grew and i had good bank balance. I put my son arun to school nearby for KG1 and missed divya too much when he started schooling. Was there with baby before and after school. One day parents decided to get vini married to one of our very distant relative and her marriage was a grand success. After the marriage they started pestering me with marriage proposals again but how could i think of anyone other than divya? Arun was my whole world left void by divya and i did not have courage to let anyone inside my heart, until until kalpana again came to see me one day
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:sandy4hotgirls

Aah..sudden turn of events..divya gone..vinni married away..mil busy wid own kid..too much of loss..
Need more recruits in pussy/ bum hole depts..what say cotraja?

Also no tea made from Shamili's milk so far?

Dude..what keeps happening to you? Why do you keep killing divya like this?? Why do you have these mood swings!!! Anyways.let's see what do you have in store next!!!

Quote:nick thomas

I didn't expect the Twist and I am eagerly waiting for the next part. Cotrraja. Please don't close the story line like this. Thanks for the update. Waiting for the next part...... ..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
105 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Bro thanks frequent update .pls update regularly
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Thanks for the updates.
Like Reply
Went home, had bath and came back to office. Aunt also came back and asked for 10k for registering the taxes and stuff in my name, lawyer too came and asked kriti to pay them. By the time work got over, aunt and lawyer came back and lawyer asked for his fees of 30k as work was completed. Paid him and got rid of him. Called the old owner and informed him that i have got the factory transferred to my name. He asked if he can now return to his place and i said yes. Fil was very happy with the buying of factory and so was sexy, they asked for sweets and i told them that i will get it in sometime. Called Divya and informed that she is the new owner of the factory from today onwards. She too was very happy listening to it and asked so that was the work yesterday night? I told her yes, otherwise it would get delayed by another week and i didn't want to postpone it any further. Called uncle and asked him to come near factory and took aunty to the factory. Called ramesh too near the factory. The admin guy who took bribe to show the factory came and demanded we stop. I called uncle and asked him to call the labourers near. When all the labourers came i told them to open the gate for their new owner and requested all of them to come inside, they pushed the admin guy aside and opened the gate and let me and aunt walk front and they walked behind.

Asked uncle to show the boss cabin and asked the laborers to wait for some time. Called all the admin and accounts staff to the cabin and called the accounts guy who had shouted at me and kriti and told him, i am giving you 2 options, first one resign and i will pay 2 months pay and you can leave now or i throw you out without giving you any penny and you can do whatever you want. He threatened me and all around saying it is not good and it will be cost me very dear. Ramesh interfered with anger, i patted his shoulder and calmed him down a little. Asked the accounts guy what you will do? He said he knows all the big people of the city and he will get me beaten up. He said he knows ramesh's father personally and other people's names. I told to do whatever he feels like and get out of my factory premises now. Called the others and asked them the same thing, most of them took the money and signed their resignation letter, a couple of them left without signing and said they will take legal recourse. Asked all of them to clean the premises and start working from today itself. Asked aunt to calculate the permanent workers salary and pay them 1 month salary and they can choose to work or leave the factory with 3 months pay.

About 10 people left taking the money and rest 30 took one month's pay and started cleaning the machinery. I asked aunt to take the stock and ensure that factory starts in a day or two. Asked uncle to get some cool drinks for me and ramesh. After uncle left, told ramesh to start 2 agencies one for supplying security guards and other for giving temporary laborers and that way he can hire and help more people. Ramesh was very happy listening to it and said he will get going right now, patted him and made him sit and called aunt and asked her to get the legal formalities for starting a security agency and man power supplier registered in ramesh's name. Ramesh added in our names, i will not do anything without you as partner. I told aunt find a way that i am a partner and not a visible partner. Then suddenly one girl in her early teens came running to cabin and she stopped, held her breath and knocked the door. I had one look at her and my eyes were fixated on her. Wanted to call her in, but aunt interfered and asked her what?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Welcome back sir!! Its like rajamouli is back with bahubali 3 for us!!!
Thank you for coming back and restarting this thread..I honestly feel like I suddenly found something that was missing from life!!!
Kudos to you and keep us entertaining.. Thank you!!!

BTW, an excellent update and I think after the village, office now you have chosen office as your play ground
Excellent move and wonderful narration
Thanks again for restarting this thread

Quote:pvsraju

thank you cotraja, i'm glad that i reading your story again, dont stop it again, i really loved your writing skills, its like festive mood now

Quote:
ilaiyavan ivan
27th December 2015

Welcome Back Cotraja. Congrats. Happy year END & WELCOMEe the new SEXY YEAR 2016.

pls don't stop in middle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aunt didn't let her in my sight and i didn't muster enough courage to ask aunt anything. Factory got cleaned fully and it was ready for inaguration. Aunt asked me to office? i told her no aunt, will go home directly. Kriti and shamili called and informed about the work, told them to leave today. Went home to divya and had a long exhausting session with her. Got up in the morning and divya asked what is the matter baby, you were very happy last night. I told her i am going to open the factory tomorrow. She cut me in between and took me to my parents and all of them decided to consult an astrologer to fix a good date for re-opening of factory. He suggested some rituals and parents and divya agreed to it. The date was fixed after 2 weeks. I informed aunt the same thing and told her to get the meeting of suppliers fixed for some saturday and sunday i would meet the dealers. Aunt agreed and went about it. Reached office and kriti and shamili had started working and there was no necessity for me to do anything there. Ramesh and aunt came together to office and asked me to sign some documents for applying for labour license and security license. Signed all of them. Went to bank withdrew funds and went and gave it to ramesh's father and collected the land docs from him and went home and gave it to divya.

Reached office back and shamili took me to the room and opened her blouse and fed me her milk. Kriti and shamili then gave mouthing to reddy as kriti was in her monthly cycle and shamili was already carrying baby. After the release shamili was panting heavily. She then told it is difficult to climb 2 stories everyday to office and asked me to find some alternative. Took both of them to factory and showed them, they were happy seeing it now cleaned, i asked them to shift to factory and we can work here only. Kriti interferred and said, here we will miss you da. I promised them that we can build some room for ourselves and then told her in future when you also get preg then you too will face the same problems, so better to move now itself. Since there was time for opening factory, asked aunt to get 2 rooms built inside the office and get one room sound proofed. Aunt agreed. Called the office owner and told him that we will vacate this month as i have made factory and will be moving there. He agreed reluctantly. Evening got over and night started falling. Called Divya and told her that i am in factory overseeing somethings and will be late today. Mom and dad called and asked what work, i gave it to aunt and she explained so many things that just hearing it i got confused. Then took aunt to office.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aunt opened the office and took room keys and pulled me inside and pushed her mouth on mine. Our lips met and the saliva flowed both ways. Put my hand on aunt's blouse and mauled her boobs for sometime and them unbuttoned them fully, pushed it down and removed the bra too. Kissed on aunt's shoulders and aunt removed the belt and i completed the honours of removing jeans and jockey. Held one end of aunt's saree and pulled it and aunt turned and fell on bed and her whole saree in my hands, put it down and aunt removed her petticoat and panty. Aunt had trimmed her pussy hairs but not removed it completely, she had shaved it in triangle shape ending at the tip of her pussy. Put my mouth there and kissed her pussy lips deeply. Aunt moaned loudly and shivered for a second, then she realised that room was sound proofed. I held my fingers and parted her pussy lips wide and then put my tongue on her cunt mould. Aunt started moaning loudly and released in no time. Pulled aunt to the edge of the cot and let her head fall just outside the bed, then pushed reddy inside her mouth till he touched her uvala, aunt adjusted a little and i pushed reddy further till he was buried completely inside her mouth. Started banging reddy for sometime and felt pressure building up in reddy. Left her mouth and went on top of her, aunt held reddy and guided him into her pussy and with a small push reddy was now ready to be inside aunt's love hole.

Put my mouth on aunt's nipples and sucked them as much as i could and aunt kept rotating her pussy and sucked reddy inside her completely. Started moving reddy slowly and then increased the speed and finally matched aunt in her 3rd release for the day. Lay dead tired on her. Aunt's face had a complete satisfaction and was very evident that she was extremely satisfied. Lay next to her and aunt said love you. I told her love you too aunt. She said from this month onwards, i am not dependent on my hubby for anything, neither for money and not for sex. I was astonished and turned towards her. Aunt held my hand and said thank you dear, it was a long lost dream of her to be independent financially and also since kids she and uncle were unable to enjoy in bed too as there was always tensions at home for one or the other matter. Kissed aunt on her lips and both of us got ready. Dropped aunt to her place and she made tea. Uncle was very happy that factory was opening and aunt was also having job now. Little did he know of the sacrifices aunt had made for his family. Life got on and factory opening day arrived. Called Ramesh's father to do the honours but he declined and called his friend DC of our place and factory got opened.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aunt arranged for factory suppliers meet and i met them on saturday for lunch and aunt helped sort out the mess and also helped establish trouble free supply. Since cash was flowing from trading and didn't need loans, aunt asked for the price fixation from them and all agreed to it. Everyone had lunch and left. Aunt had arranged the dealers meet in the evening which was more hectic and lots of them wanted credit line and stuff as our brand had suffered trustworthiness, asked aunt to deal with all of them and came to conclusion that payments will be made 30 days after delivery and all of them assured to give bank guarantees. After seeing everyone off put my hands on aunts hips and pulled her closer, she pushed me away and said this is hotel dear, even walls will have eyes. I told aunt, join some gym or aerobic classes and loose some weight around here and pinched her hips. Aunt said sure. Aunt said surprise for you and pulled me out and took me to factory. On reaching the factory aunt showed 2 extra rooms built one for kriti and shamili to work and other one with sound proofing.

The door was not visible to anyone as it had morror on it and only locking mechanism was from inside. Aunt removed her saree blouse pin, held aunt and said tired with meetings aunt, sometime later and dropped her home. Went home and slept after having dinner. Got up morning and reddy was saluting the ceiling. Saw divya next to me and turned her around and put my lips on hers, she too opened her eyes and put her hands around my shoulders and pulled me on top of her. Both of us collapsed after a long tiring session and slept again. Was woken up with the knock on the door. Shook divya and asked her to get dressed, she pulled the blanket on top of her and lay down again. Went and opened the door and found mom calling for brunch. Told her will come after taking bath and pulled divya to bathroom. Both of bathed hurriedly and then headed to parents place. After brunch got over, mom and dad accompanied both of us to our place and said vini has got a good proposal and we are thinking of getting her married after her exams.

Divya asked who is the boy? Mom said next door neighbour's son. I told mom, i am not so sure about him, i don't think it will be a good match. Mom and dad agreed to me reluctantly. I told mom, they wanted their son to buy the land and i bought it, they are seeing us grow and want to make vini their daughter in law because of that. I want vini to finish her studies and then we will marry her off later. Vini who was hearing it from the corner came running and gave me a good hug. I told her need a treat, she said sure, divya asked for me? vini said one treat specially for my bro as he understands me without me needing to tell him anything. Aunt called and gave factory updates and said come to factory as there is some work pending. Divya and parents too joined and we reached factory. Every one had a look around and there were some minor problems with machinery, dad called fil and fil came and rectified the same. Dad and fil had some discussion with aunt.

Finally dad said, me and your fil will quit our job and start taking care of factory here, these machinery are state of art and who better than us to ensure that it stays the same. It was a shocker for me. Divya too added that i too will start coming to factory. I told dad and divya, you both are share holders of the factory, you don't need to tell me, do as you wish. Since all the suppliers had been paid already there was no worry on my part. Called aunt aside and told her meet in office later in the evening. She just nodded her head. We all left but aunt stayed back. Reached home and dad informed mom that he and divya will take care of factory from now on. Mom was not happy with the arrangements and asked what about me? i told her i have office work already. Mom said she and divya will go to office sometimes and father can take care of factory. It was decided that mom will be the signatory authority henceforth. Called aunt and told her to change the signatory authority to both divya and mom henceforth. Aunt asked shall i start now, told her yes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Told everyone at home that have some work outside and will be back in sometime. Reached office and aunt had already opened the room. As soon as i locked the outside door, aunt hurriedly removed her dress and i too did the same. Aunt coated reddy with her saliva and then took some coconut oil and coated reddy completely. She then went on bed and turned her bum hole towards me. I put reddy inside her and banged her till reddy released inside her bum hole. Got dressed up and sat on the bed and lit a smoke, gave one to aunt too and she rejected. I asked her what happened at factory. Aunt informed that the machinery got some problem due to maintenance guy missing and your fil rectified it in no time. your dad and him discussed the salary part and also that they are working under someone and if both of them work here, then only two of them can take care of all the machinery and your fil agreed too that they need to make the factory stand on its own without much outside support. I told aunt that me coming to factory will become difficult now that parents and divya are also getting involved and i will concentrate only on trading for sometime and you have to manage the factory fully. Aunt assured that i should not worry and she will take care of factory, she asked me what about me? I told her find some excuse and come to office sometimes and i will be here only. Factory was out of my hands now.

Went home and had dinner quietly. After dinner told divya that some office work with shamili and will be back in sometime. Knocked english madam's door. Shamili's mother in law opened and let me in. I asked for shamili and she came running once she heard my voice. We went to balcony and english madam too joined us. I gave update on factory to her, english madam was least interested and she recieved a call and went to a corner and got busy. Shamili said good dear, you can be with us all the time. I told her it was not that, i had made a place for us in factory and now we cannot move there. She put her hand on my shoulder and patted and said destiny my dear destiny. I told her i have already informed the owner that i will vacate the office this month end and there will be no place for us to be together. She said go home now it is getting late and we can discuss other things in office tomorrow. I got up to leave and then she suddenly held my hand and said sit for 5 minutes and opened her blouse, she called her sister and asked her to keep a watch over the balcony door as well as my balcony, she pulled me near and put her nipples on my mouth.

sucking her milk made reddy ready in no time. After emptying her boobs i showed her reddy, she said put it inside and be in office tomorrow, our families are here and you want to do dirty things, i told her you made him ready and you should take care of him now. I unzipped my jeans and let reddy out in the air. Shamili got up and then pushed her sister on the chair and told her take care of him as i cannot bend too much. English madam rolled her lips on reddy and took him in her mouth and i put my hand on her deformed boob and gave a small pinch. She pushed me aside and then looked angrily at me. I asked her what happened, she said don't do it otherwise it will become difficult for me to control and lots of people here. I asked her then come to office tomorrow, she nodded her head with a no and i pushed my hands near her boobs, she left reddy and said come early to office tomorrow and went inside. Shamili said put him in and i obeyed. Went home and found divya too unavailable. The worst night when reddy was left unattended.

Got up early and finished yoga, had breakfast hurriedly and left for office. Told parents and divya to take care of factory from today. They asked me what will i do, i told them concentrate on my trading work only from today. Left home and reached downstairs and found english madam and shamili leaving too. Winked at shamili and she blushed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply