Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Locked the room door and removed my dress and pushed shamili on bed and jumped on top of her. Pushed my lips on hers and she opened her mouth, pushed my tongue towards her mouth and she too did the same, we had a good tongue fight as to who will suck the mouth first, lips were still locked and breathing heavy. After about 2 minutes i gave up and shamili pushed her tongue inside my mouth and started licking the gums, she then put one of her hands on reddy and started massaging him, she herself couldn't control and made me lay down and took her mouth on reddy. She kissed the tip of reddy and then took her tongue out and rolled it on the skin next to reddy, i let her do as she wishes, she then licked reddy from down till tip a couple of times and i couldn't control anymore, held her hairs and pushed her mouth on reddy, she willingly took him inside her mouth and sucked for sometime, she then removed reddy from her mouth, put her legs around my head and then went back to sucking reddy, this time she took him till her throat and also used her tongue to lick the joint of reddy's end. This is the most difficult thing to do for any woman and it was my first experience. Her legs were between my face but it was fully covered with saree, i pushed the saree up and pulled her brown panty down and removed it.

Held her hips and pulled her clean shaven pussy on my face and pushed my lips on her pussy lips, gave her pussy lips a good smooch and she left reddy for a second and moaned. I pushed my tongue inside of her love hole and licked the first drops of her pre cum dry, then pushed my tongue on her pussy mound and twisted and turned it for 5 minutes and she released a big load that washed my face, drank how much ever i could but it was more than i could take in that position. Pushed her aside and went on top of her, put reddy in her love hole and gave a big push till he was buried to the hilt. Lay on top of her feeling her pussy walls for sometime. Put my hands on her blouse covered boobs and gave a good kneading, she herself removed the blouse and i removed the front bra hooks to release her breasts from bonds. Put my mouth on her nipples and sucked them while put my hand on her other boob and gave a good massage. Shamili said fuck me hard now and don't remove reddy till you release da. Pulled reddy a little and pushed him back, shamili said not like that, but give big strokes, I held both my hands on bed for grip and then pulled reddy up till only his tip was inside her pussy, gave a big push and a loud moan left her mouth. She said yes yes like that only please. I increased the pace and she matched until she had another release, she lay down like that but i never stopped and after a while she was back in the game. The room was echoing the thumping sound, thap thap thap and shamili was also moaning loudly, aaaah aaaah aaaah yes more more. This time she matched reddy's release and she too released.

She put her head on my arm and kissed my cheeks and said thank you da, i was missing your reddy from so long and since yesterday night i couldn't control myself and wanted to jump on you the minute i saw you, but that girl was there. She put her finger on her lips and then put her finger on her pussy. She said i love the way you give such big pushes, i feel like i am in heaven floting over the clouds. I asked her how come you decided to come her and work with me. Shamili said you know what happened right, i said yes. She said she now had to work and earn the bread for the family and shylu said since she is getting married her house will be vacant and i can shift with family there. Another reason was that i tried to rise my husband's dick my licking and sucking, trying with hand n number of times and he is unable to raise it now after accident, i decided that you are the only one who can give me a job as well as good fuck and still the world will not know about us. I said anything for you akka. She said don't call me akka when you fuck me, i feel like i am doing a sin. Call me anything else but not akka when you fuck me, outside you can call me akka. I told her bitch, she said yes your personal from now on. I asked her what salary you are expecting. She said you know better, i will take what you give me da, just that keep in mind i have a family to feed too.

Looked at time and it was almost 4, told shamili, bitch get ready as someone will come to office now. We both dressed up and she went inside the office and i took a smoke and lit and ramesh came up, gave him a smoke and chitchatted for sometime with him. Called kriti and asked her to come to office immediately. Introduced shamili as akka to ramesh and told him, she has joined office from today and also informed him that roopa his classmate is joining from tomorrow. He said you are hiring only beautiful girls to office da, any reasons? i told him office should be green green, it should not be like a dull and dim place. Kriti came and took accounts from ramesh. Ramesh said thank you da, i asked for what, he said lots of people now come to him not only for finance but also other help too and he is blessed to be in a position to help them and that happened because of me. I told him nothing like that, you are a good person and that's why so many people come to you, try to help as much as possible but also keep in mind that you will have a family sooner or later and you need to save for future. Took him along with kriti to the house owner and paid 2 lacs to him, kriti had arranged the papers in my name and i got it signed and gave the keys to kriti. Went with ramesh and kriti to his place and gave 25k to ramesh's father to clear kriti's debts with him. Ramesh's father asked does she work under you. I said yes uncle, he said she is in safe hands then. Bid bye to ramesh and came to office with kriti, shamili was waiting for us. Asked shamili want to smoke, she said no da.

Me and kriti came out and lit a smoke each and shamili came out and asked kriti when did you start? kriti said as soon as he wanted me to learn. Shamili asked her will you do anything if he asks to, kriti said yes. I got an idea and asked shamili, akka what about you. She said me too from now on. I said then let me test and asked them to get room keys and led them inside. Went inside the room and told kriti, wear the dress like you wear for me and told shamili wear the dress like she wears and came out. After 15 minutes they both called me inside. As soon as i went inside, my eyes were fixated on the two beauties who had removed their bra's and their nipples were poking through their blouses, both the ladies had tied there sarees below their navels and both were striking a pose putting their hands on their hips and bending a little sidewards. Both had pierced their noses and their nose rings were shining like the beauties standing. Kriti and shamili together asked who is more beautiful, i was speachless for that question and they repeated it again. I went near them and put my hands on their waist and told, how can i decide which eye is good when both the eyes are lovely. They both hit on my chest and buried their faces into my chest. I put my hands on their heads and patted them. I then went and sat on the cot and asked them are both of you ready to do anything i ask you to do? both of them nodded their heads as yes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I removed my jeans and jockey and reddy was already stirring in anticipation. Called both of them near and pushed them on reddy. Both were licking opposite sides on reddy, pushed their mouth closer and when kriti's lower lip touched shamili's lower lip i let them in the same position, they tried to move away from each other's lip but i pushed them back. A good 15 minutes were spent on reddy and their lips were still touching eachother and two tongues licking reddy. I asked them to stop and climb on the bed together. They bod took one corner each leaving space for me. I pushed them together and took a chair and sat. They looked at me with surprise and said we are not like that, we are not lesb. I told them you both agreed to do whatever i wanted and now i ask you to love each other like you both love me, shamili said but she doesn't have reddy, i told her to ignore the dick part but love just like they would make love to me. I pushed myself back on the chair and leaned on one side wondering how their shyness will vanish in a moment. They were still reluctant and not moving any closer. Asked them to get up and stand in front of me. Then held their hands and asked them to turn towards each other. They did as told. Now the beautiful ladies were facing each other, their hips in front of my eyes, i overcame the urge to bite both the hips. I put my hands on their asses and pushed them closer till their bodies touched each other. Since both were of almost same height, no one had to bend or put their face up for their first kiss.

I told them to close their eyes and move their lips closer to each other, shamili was the first person to back after the initial touch of the lips of kriti with her. They both were a little hesitant still. Took the belt from jeans and told them, hold each other's face and kiss properly like you kiss me, the first one to leave will get 10 beatings with belt on their body which will be fully visible to outside world. They were terrified now and both put their hands on each others head and pulled closer and their lips locked, oh what a sight, two heavenly beauties locking their pink lips together, each had opened their mouth and it was clearly visible that there was a tongue fight going on between them. Their nipples were getting harder and were clearly poking over their blouses, i pushed them a little more closer and each's nipples were touching the other's nipples. I pulled their hands from my side and they both now looked down as to why i did it, i held their palms and pushed it on each other's boobs. They understood that there was no getting away from what i had started now. Kriti pushed her hands around shamili's nipple and shamili gave kriti's boob a good press from below. Shamili then turned towards me and asked what are you going to do if we both do ourselves, i told her will join later when each of you are ready to get banged. Shamili and kriti both looked at each other and nodded their heads.

Shamili then said, i will do as you tell but promise me that whatever you leak today and whenever we three are there you will leak in my pussy only. I want to get preg asap and i can't wait for it anymore. Kriti said after shamili gets preg, she too wants my seeds to get preg. I agreed to shamili and told kriti to wait for another year or so to get preg, if both of you take leave i will be left dry till you guys comeback. Take turns, they both agreed to my proposal. I knew kriti's husband and was sure that she will manage, but worried about shamili. I asked shamili, what will you tell your husband or inlaws as your husband is now bed ridden. She put a bomb on me saying while her husband was undergoing amputation he needed blood, that is when doctors sent his blood to check the group and for any other infections, the report came back saying he has leukimia and he won't survive another 6 months. I want to get preg while he is alive so that the kid can take that useless bastard's name as father while i get to satisfy my bodily needs. Just this one kid and then i will get operated so that the risk is removed from future. Reddy went down hearing this. I asked her about her in laws, she said if they need food and shelter then they will stay with her or else go to road to find their own way. It is my time now for payback, but i will not hurt them like they did to me. Either they adjust and stay with me or find their own way, what else can i do.

This was a lesson to me, women can be so devastating when they make up their minds. I asked shamili why she didn't tell me this before. Shamili said, i wanted to discuss with you on saturday when you came to chennai, but since divya also came it got postponed, i had no choice but to move here first. I patted her head and said we will continue it tomorrow as i am not feeling good now. Shamili then put her hand on reddy and he didn't stirr as usual, i was in no mood hearing what shamili said. I told them to get dressed properly and leave. Shamili then said after dressing up, i am taking tabs for getting milk from boobs, it should start in a day or two. The doctor had told it will start in a week, and that week will finish toorrow and i can already feel the difference in my breasts. You can start having the milk from now on and will keep the milk in my breasts as long as you want. Kriti asked me shall i start that tabs too. I told kriti not yet, will let you know when you can start. She nodded her head. We locked the door and came down, kriti took her bike and shamili sat at the back in my bike. After kriti left, we too started and shamili started moving her hands on reddy, since it was almost dark now, it was not clearly visible to distant people, but if anyone came near, she put her hand on my stomach. She massaged reddy so much in 5 minutes that he became hard and i turned my bike and went to office again and she followed quietly behind.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We opened the door and i pushed shamili on the bed and ripped open her saree and blouse, it got torn and she said she doesn't have any dress to go home, i told her will think about it later and you got the wild animal awake inside me, see the fucker and he doesn't have any emotions, she said she too and pointed towards her pussy. I mounted her and put reddy inside her pussy and banged with brute force, she started making loud moans, kneaded her boobs and put my mouth on her nipples, i could feel that it leaked some light yellow liquid, i pinched the other nipple and it too had the same yellowish liquid. I showed it to shamili and she said wow great, this is the first signs that milk will come, this liquid will come for one time only and then milk will follow. The taste of the liquid was somewhat tangy, but none the less, i moved and sucked as much as it came from both the boobs. increased the speed a little and shamili released for the first time now. I kept up the pace and she had another release. I realised that she is still a virgin in bum hole as last time i didn't get enough time with her. Held her hips and turned her and took oil and applied generously on her bum hole, she said after i get preg do it there da, i said for getting preg you need semen and when i am about to release, i will put it back in your pussy.

I held her hips and gave a hard push to reddy, his head went inside and a loud shriek left her mouth, she said slowly da, i am still virgin there, i moved reddy slowly till he was buried to the maximum and then held her hand and showed that her bum hole had completely swallowed reddy inside it. Told her you are no more a virgin anywhere dear. She said in the midst of her cries, my hands are still virgin da, no one has come on it and i have not shagged anyone using my hands. I told her then during your last days of your pregnancy we will do it, you can shag me then. She said continue da, i am feeling pain there now. I gave gradual movements into her bum hole and when it had got adjusted with the new intrusion, i increased the speed, shamili was now moaning loudly and saying that she had to wait so long to get the pleasure of bum hole fucking. I increased the speed to maximum and she had released 2 more times already. I pulled reddy back from her bum hole and wiped him clean with towel and put it back into her pussy, i told her about to release now. Increased the pace and in 12-13 strokes reddy started unloading in her pussy, she too held my hand tightly and released, reddy filled her cunt completely and she took the towel lying next to her and put it on her pussy.

I lay next to her and told her, is it not sin to do it when you know your husband will not be alive shortly. She said don't think like that, i am doing it for him also, after his death no one will remember him, but with a kid and his name added to it, his name will live another generation, think like you are helping someone in need da. She said she loved the first time we fucked in hotel and always prayed to god to bring me closer to her and this is a way from the god itself that i had to come here to be with you. I asked her are you going to be happy doing these things. She said if not now from when will i lead my life da. Lots of indian women are married to such households where they are not able to breathe properly and have to work as slaves, very few like me get oppurtunity and we should make use of it otherwise someone in the relatives will again make us their slaves, here atleast i will live like i want rather than living with someone at their mercy. I got up and got dressed, she said i tore her blouse and saree and she doesn't have anything to wear. I showed her the bag of kriti and told her to take a saree from there and wear it and go home, she can return it tomorrow to kriti. Shamili said let me get some sarees too and keep it here for emergency. I told her sure but get some nice ones. She said she has all typical ones and she has to manage with them only. Told her to book flight for chennai for saturday morning to both of us and we will get some designer sarees and also do lingere shopping together. She asked first time lingere shopping by you? i said yes da, whom will i buy it, if i buy it to wife then she will get suspicious and for whom else will i buy it? shamili said you could have bought it for kriti only, i told her i got kriti a good hip chain with diamond pendants. She said then even i need it, you are not going to distinguish between me and her right? i told her designer dresses for you which she has not got. We had a small sweet fight and came out. I put her to rick as vini called. Cut the call and bid bye to shamili and then called back.

Vini asked what da, we are missing you daily and you are not even bothered about us now. I told her nothing like that da, was busy with work and also bought the plot in our house road, she said that big plot only right? i said yes, she told mom and anni had called to inform her. She said make some time for me da, i am missing you badly. I told her make plans as we have the prey in our grip. She asked what prey and i said roopa. Vini said sure and thank you, it will be our dream come true to get her. I told that roopa is staying in my house only now and from tomorrow will work for me too. I have made her prepared for myself and will prepare her for you too. Vini said no da, let me get revenge by surprise and promise me that you will follow what i tell you to do on that day. I said sure promise vini. Vini asked when and where shall we deal with roopa? i told her in roopa's parents place where else? vini was shocked for a minute and said no not there, let it happen in the room next to office only. I don't want to be seen with anyone. I agreed and cut the call. Divya had called and told her got late in some work and will be home in 15 minutes. Zoomed and reached home, found divya and parents angry as i was late. Mom put a sweet in my mouth. They were really very happy that i had bought the plot, asked mom why is she so much happy and she said that the next door neighbours son wanted the plot and were raving that their son will buy it in a month or two and you suddenly see it and buy it, i had no idea, you put me in the upper echlon in the neighbourhood. I told her whatever i am today is only because of you and dad mom. Had dinner and slept as was already tired.

Got up next morning and was feeling all fresh, divya was in her shorts and sleevless tees, put my hand inside her shorts and massaged her pussy mound and she woke up, had an awesome session with her and she making loud moans. Finished morning duties and reached office. Kriti asked me whether she needs to change to saree, i pointed at roopa and said just a couple of days more and you can dress like the way i want. Kriti called me for a smoke and said i cheated her yesterday. I said i didn't cheat her. She said then why did you come back to office without me. I understood and said that akka didn't leave him to be quiet, she made sure he is awake, so didn't have any options and brought akka back here only. She said even i need my quota today, i told her wait for 2-3 days and akka's fertile days will be over and after that i am all yours. She had a smile when i said i am all yours. She asked are you going to take roopa too, i told her yes but in a different way and day. Kirti said i cannot wait to dress for you sir, i feel my hips pinching me during day time if i wear saree above the navel. I told her then wear the saree down but dont remove your bra thats all. She said even my nipples pinch me when i wear bra during day time sir. You made my body get adjusted to your desire and now want me to change back. I told her wear the saree like how i like but manage with bra for a couple of days. She went to room and pushed her saree below her hips and came. Akka saw that and she too went to room and did the same and came back. Roopa was wondering what is happening. I told roopa, in my office everyone is fashion conscious, even you too should do it in future. She just nodded her head. Vini called and said, i thought about something and we shall do it tomorrow as it is a week day and i can bunk college. I told vini, tomorrow is fine with me but after office hours and you can come after your college directly. She agreed and kept the call.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Work started and i told kriti to give her access to roopa and train her to enter and exit the trade at your calls. Taught shamili the work and gave her my system to start practicing, shamili was the fastest learner and after lunch i let her work, she worked exactly like kriti and by eod my account was in surplus of 1.2lacs. Asked roopa to go home. Called shamili for another session and asked kriti to watch out for ramesh. Filled shamili's hole with my semen twice and the time showed 7:30 already. Asked kriti about roopa, kriti said, like you decided she is good only to enter and exit and she is unable to make head or tail with the technical analysis. I told kriti, how many charts can you view at a time and tell her to enter the trade and you also trade in some. Kriti said sir one monitor i can look at 4 scripts, if i get another monitor then i can look at 8. I told shamili to learn the same things from kriti from tomorrow and take turns to ask roopa to work on alternative days for each of them. They nodded their heads in agreement. Pulled kriti on my lap and kissed her cheeks. She asked sir till when do i have to wear bra during office hours sir? i told her one or two more days maximum.

She turned towards shamili and said one day with bra in office and i feel like i lost him to you. Shamili patted her head and said not like that dear, you know my situation, thats why he is taking me, one more day tomorrow and from then on both of us or none of us and looked at me. I told as you wish my angels. Kriti got up and kissed shamili on her lips. I told shameless girls, they said you are the one who did us together. We all laughed. Kriti asked sir saturday you are going to chennai? i told her yes, book return ticket for the same day for me and shamili together. She said sir even i have not travelled in flight sir, can i come too. I looked at shamili, kriti added i wont even bother you if you do anything, just the flight sir. I said ok kriti, book for 3 of us. I asked them both to wait and went to jeweller and bought the same design silver hip chain and gave to shamili. Told her from now on both of you will get similar things. Told kriti that we are going to chennai to buy designer sarees and also lingere for both of you. From now on, you both will wear whatever i buy you. Kriti couldn't hide her excitement of buying designer sarees and came and hugged me. She was a little more expressive than shamili.

Called divya and told her i am going to chennai on saturday to meet the consultant and asked her whether she also wanted to come along. She declined and said saturday i have driving classes da. I said ok, i will be back by evening like last time. She said sure dear. We had made 3 lacs in 3 days, i already had 3 brokerage accounts and now i needed one more. Called the borkerage and the person said, open in someone else's name sir. I opened another account with another big brokerage from mumbai in my name only. The number of accounts now increased to 4, divided money in equal parts and gave responsibility of 2 accounts to kriti and told her you are responsible for roopa's work also from now on. Kriti didn't mind. Went home and had dinner in parent's place. Dad's younger brother and his family had come. After dinner, mom asked me to wait and called dad's younger brother and mom's naathna too. Mom told dad's younger bro to return the money to me as i had only given it. Mom was unnecessarily praising me in front of them. Dad called me for a smoke break, his bro too followed us. Dad gave me a smoke and one to his brother also. He was very surprised to see me and dad smoking together. Dad said how much more i have to pay for the land, i told him another 13.1 lacs was pending. Dad said i have some money with me, take the jewels and plegde them and pay off the old owner. I told dad, i have good money dad, just that i don't want to spend it unless emergency. I am trying to make a fixed deposit of it and with the interest which will come in 5 years we can marry off vini to a good house. Dad asked how much deposit i am making, told him 50lacs. Didn't want to disclose the entire amount in front of his bro. Dad said ok good. Just let me know if you need anything. Dad's bro said, my factory is closed now, can you teach me what you do so that even i can earn. I told him sorry uncle, it is my personal work and i cannot disclose it. We came down and i went to my place.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After sometime there was a knock on the main door, roopa opened it to find my dad's bro and his wife. Divya greeted them inside and asked roopa to make coffee for all of us. Roopa went inside to make. Dad's bro came straight to the point, he said can your aunt work in your office as we are going through tough times financially, she is a graduate and knows accounts as well. She had worked before marriage too. I told him, sorry uncle, if you had called me today morning also i would have asked aunt to join, today only i hired three ladies, he asked for what pay? Roopa got coffee for all of us, i showed roopa and told she too started working from today. Aunt asked roopa what is your pay in office? roopa said 4k, uncle said that will do if you can find a position for your aunt too. I told him i hired two more ladies today and for now i can't afford another extra one. Divya asked one is roopa and one more is madam's sister, who is the third one? I told divya one specialist in my field, her name is kritika. Divya asked what is her sal, i told 15k plus incentives, she asked what is shamili's sal, i told about the same as she too is good in working. Roopa said i asked for 5k and he didn't agree but paying 15k each to shamili and kriti, it is not fair. I asked roopa, did you learn everything i taught you? she said no, both kriti and shamili are going to make money for me so that i can hire people like you and pay salary. If you are interested work or find another job for yourself. All relationships are out of office and only work is worshipped in office and no relationships are valued inside, even though you are her sister and pointed to divya. Divya asked so you are going to pay 34k sal from this month, i said from next month, this month is already getting over in 2 days.

Uncle called me for another smoke and i went with him to the terrace, aunt too followed. I had played around her in childhood and those memories flashed back once. Didn't smoke due to respect to her. Told uncle if you need any financial help i can do, but job for her is very difficult. Aunt asked me the office address and said can i visit your office once, i said sure aunt and gave her the address. Uncle said our factory is in lockout and i think bank people are trying to sell the factory to recover their loan. I asked him casually what factory, he said iron works where they make lot of things. I asked him, does it have demand in market, he said their factory brand was number one in market and some admin people destroyed the supply chain and made sure the factory is locked out. I asked about the owners, he said, owner is an old man and his only son went to US long back and is not coming back to india, owner couldn't control the events as he had left everything at admin guys mercy and this is what they did to the hand that fed us. He continued that some builders are trying to buy the land as it is on main road and close the factory and send all the workers home. There are about 100 of us working round the clock to run the factory and bank has seized it an locked it from 3 months. Out of curiosity i asked him can i see the factory once, he said i will have to bribe the admin guy to go inside the factory. I said sure uncle, we will go there first thing in the morning.

Came down and divya started enquiring about kritika as she knew roopa and shamili. Told her she is the teacher of some relative of manujula akka and she is exceptionally good with work, so hired her for such huge salary. Had a small session with divya and slept. Next morning called kritika and asked her to come home, introduced divya to her. Had breakfast and told roopa to go with shamili to office and called shamili and asked her to work with roopa today as me and kritika are going out for some work. Called dad's bro and took him in my bike and kriti followed us. Bribed 1k to one guy and only then he took us inside. Had a look, the place was about 3 acres and factory machines were looking old, uncle said these are latest machines imported just 6 months back and due to not working since last 3 months they are looking like that. Kriti had a through look around the factory without missing any details. I asked uncle, which bank is trying to sell it? he gave the same bank as my account but different branch. I told him thank you and me and kriti left from there. Went to bank and met the manager and asked him the details, he said there is a loan of 35lacs pending and interest and other things added will come to 44 lacs and that's why they are going to auction the property and recover their loan.

I asked him what is the value of the factory currently, he refused to divulge the details and said factory is no use, but the land is and we have already been contacted by 4-5 builders who are interested in the land. I asked him what if i want to clear the loan, will the bank give me the ownership of the factory. Bank manager used threatning voice to me and said don't get involved in it. I understood that he is the one trying to make moolah from the factory sale. Thanked him and came out. Called dad's bro and asked him owner's address. He gave the address, took kriti with me and went to meet him. He didn't open the door for a long time after we knocked. We sat on the small stairs and waited patiently. Finally after about 2 hours the door creaked and an old man without opening the door completely asked, are you from any labourer's family. i told him no sir, he asked then who are you. I told him, i want to buy the factory sir. He scowled at me and said that factory ruined my life, i built it all through my years and now after leaving it i am living peacefully.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I asked him, sir can i come inside and speak with you for 2 minutes, he said no and asked what tell me here only. I said sir if you can find 30 minutes of your time, i want to show you something. He said he doesn't want to come out of the house. Kriti said sir, we have been to the factory and we have seen the plight of your workers, if you give us a chance then we might be able to convince you not to let the factory fall into wrong hands, thats all sir. He thought for a long time and came out in the same night dress. We made a rick and took him to his factory, the admin guy first didn't recognise him and i put 1k note to him to take the owner inside his factory. Owner had grown lot of hairs and beard so even the workers striking outside didn't recognise him. Showed the owner around and also showed striking workers from distance and said sir so many families will be on road only because you don't want to run the factory or sell the factory to people who want to run it, instead bank will sell it to builders and they will call security officer to make sure these workers of yours are going to die on road.

He said take me somewhere else. We took another rick and came to office. The old man broke down and kriti gave him some water to drink. He asked me bank is going to auction the land and i don't have a penny to pay them. I didn't take care of the factory after my wife's death and accounts people along with admin guys made me sign on the bank loan papers and everyday someone or other from labourer family comes and asks for their salary, from where will i pay when i don't have a penny for myself. I am now going to go to america to spend my last days with my son. He said there was one buyer who wanted the factory and bank manager got some guys to threatn him not to buy. I told sir, give me the factory and i will take care of it. He said ok but how. I called ramesh and asked him to refer to some good lawyer. He said he will call back in some time, he called back in 5 minutes and said we will be in your office in 15 minutes. Ramesh got the lawyer and i explained the lawyer that bank manager is threatning me not to close the loan account and also not letting the owner to clear the loan. He asked when is the auctioning of the factory. I told him the day after tomorrow. He asked for loan details and factory owner gave him all the details. Lawyer said, we will need to go to chennai and file a case against bank in debt recovery tribunal saying that they are not allowing us to settle the loan and we are ready to settle the loan in court. Lawyer said, take a demand draft for complete loan amount and come along with us to chennai and we will file a case and stop the auction first, later we can give the DD in court and ask the bank people to give the clearance certificate in court itself. I called the second bank manager and asked him to keep 45lacs dd ready and i am coming to collect it.

Went to bank with owner and took 44lacs dd in owner's name and took the owner to his bank to speak with the manager one more time. Manager didn't respond to our loan clearing and we came out. I asked the owner for how much he will sell the factory for. He said bank loan and one month pay to workers will suffice. I asked how much pay for them. He said 40 workers were permanent and it would come to about 2 lacs. The deal was ageed for 46lacs and the lawyer made the agreement and old owner signed it. Asked the old owner to be ready tomorrow morning and i will pick him up from his place and we can all fly to chennai and lodge the case and stop the auctioning. Ramesh finally said let's speak with dad once da, then we can all go. Saw the time, it was still 3:30, ramesh called his dad and asked him to come to bank. Ramesh's father came to bank and outside the bank i told him all the things related to factory. He took me and old owner inside the bank and told the manager to close the account now and give the clearance certificate. Manager said he cannot as he needs to get permission from head office. Ramesh's dad called someone and in a few minutes DC of our place came to the bank personally. When DC came to bank and spoke rules, manager didn't have any option but to clear the loan and give us all the documents pertaining to bank. Once we came out, ramesh's dad asked for commission of 2% for settling the case and i agreed to pay him along with plot money. He agreed and called me to side and said, manager does not seem a good guy, keep the old man safe till he register's the factory to your name. I thanked him and came back to office with lawyer.

Lawyer studied the documents carefully and called me aside and said, my charges for doing the work today is 2k and i need another 30k for making sure the factory ownership is transferred to you. I asked him what about registration charges for land, he said, the land is owned by the company and since it is a private limited company, all we will need to do is file a transfer of ownership with registrar of companies and they will scrutunise the documents and update it in government database and the factory officially belongs to you. Lawyer asked for the death certificate of owner's wife and also one form to be signed by his son. Owner gave his son's address and lawyer sent the courier to him. Lawyer got all the necessary documents signed from the owner. He asked me who all will be the owners now of new factory, i said only me, he said for privat limitd company atleast 3 people are required, i gave my name and divya's name and asked dad and also mom's name to be added. He asked the share division %, i said 51% with divya, 40% with me and rest with parents. Called parents and told them to sign some docs my lawyer is getting and asked him to go home to get their signatures. The owner was still there and i didn't know where to keep him safe. Asked kriti to drop him to my place for the time being.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Called FIL and explained him about the factory episode and requested him if he can adjust the old man in his house for a couple of days. FIL agreed, called kriti and asked her to drop the old man in fil's place and come back to office. Ramesh had gone out and he called me to inform that he will give accounts tomorrow. I said no probs sure. Grilled shamili to the core once and by that time kriti was also back. Informed shamili about current development. She was amazed and kriti was also happy. Lawyer called and said all the signatures are in place, once he receives the letter from owner's son, he will transfer the company in our name. I asked him, can we change the company name too. He said sure and asked what will be the name of the company. I said Divya engineering, he said he will have to check and will let me know once the company is transferred to my name. Asked kriti to pay off the income tax tranche and i will pay ramesh's father 14 lacs and additionally i need about 50k for lawyer. Calculated the rest and was left with 10lacs cash in hand and another 3 lacs profits which had not been taken out. Asked kriti and shamili to pull out the cash tomorrow and take salary of 15k each and pay roopa 1k as sal for this month. Kriti added 750 for maid too sir. I said ok, keep another 1lac cash in hand for office expenses and the rest in bank account. Kissed kriti on her cheeks and she asked shamili done for you today? shamili said yes dear and gave a peck on kriti's lips.

Came home from office and divya was fuming in anger, she said what was the necessity to buy the factory, we could have built a place for ourselves first. I took car keys and took her and showed her the factory. Told her there is a government plan to build a medical college just behind the factory and also there is going to be big industrial park coming soon. Already the land price is 60 lacs and the old man wanted to get rid of it and i am getting it cheaper than by 25% in cost and also in future we can shift the factory to outskirts and build a bigger place for you to stay. A farm house in the middle of the city. She was very happy listening to it. Was very tired and no session with divya in the night. Called vini in the morning and asked her to postpone the program to sunday noon. She agreed and cut the call. Went to office and Kriti and shamili were already working and roopa was sitting idle. Asked them why they are not letting roopa to work and they said, markets are very volatile and roopa needs to improve her speed and that's why they are working alone. I had no work and so was roopa, called kriti and shamili closer and asked them, do they mind if i go with roopa today. Kriti said no sir, last 3 days i am missing you and you want to leave me high and dry. Shamili said, let all of us do together. I told her not today, some other day. Asked kriti to put her system next to shamili's and asked shamili to look at work of kriti too, told her dry night yesterday as i was dead tired. Roopa was not understanding what was happening and i told shamili to make use of her and scolded roopa to increase the speed when necesssary otherwise it is free time only. Roopa went and sat next to shamili and i got up to go to next room and suddenly my dad's bro's wife comes to the office.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:sexyshree49

wonderful updates bro,going really aggressive in investments, so new lady is going to enter your life soon.
i don't think it will be too hard to seduce chikkamma.waiting for next
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aunt was surprised with way kriti and shamili were dressed. Her eyes showed displeasure. She came and sat opposite to my chair. She said now i see the reason for you not giving me a job. I told her it is not like that aunt, see the space here and the number of systems, already roopa is extra and hiring one more will make the space here more congested. She looked around and said don't tell me you can't put another table in this room. I told her i already need to put a table and after that there is no space for extra table and i need to get 3 more monitors for the existing systems. She said whatever but was hurt a little. I held her hand and said don't worry aunt you will be alright in sometime. She said i have grown and so has my ego. I told her no aunt, there is no question of ego here, just practicality of space. She didn't bother much as it was very evident that i am not going to let her in office. Kriti ordered coffee and every one drank. Aunt wanted to leave, i told her let me drop you to home and came out. She said it is alright but i didn't want her to leave with a sad heart, took her in the bike and dropped her home. She said come and have coffee and go, those girls can wait for you. I told her don't think like that aunt, they are my friends and also good with work, thats why i cannot tell them what to wear and how to wear, i give them freedom and they give me good work, thats the understanding. Went inside and aunt prepared coffee and both of us sat down on the chair.

Aunt asked me do i know any place where she can get work. I asked her what work aunt? She said she was good in accounts and all she needs is to brush up a little, so if i can find her a job of accounts then it will be good. I asked her are you sure you want to work aunt, as i heard that uncle's factory is going to open in sometime. Aunt said uncle's salary is not sufficient for lively hood as it depends on the orders and sales and what if the factory again goes into lockout then they will be in the same position again. I again asked her how good are you in accounts. She said was very good and all she needs is just a brush up. I told her to come to office tomorrow and let me see what i can do. She said ok sure. I went back to office. Called the owner of the factory and asked him if he is free, he said yes what else work is there here for me, your inlaws are taking care of me like i am their father. I asked him did you cut your hairs and shave, he said yes. I called kriti and asked her to go to fil's place and pick up the old owner and go to factory and get all the account books from there. She left and after 30 minutes called me and said accounts are in computers and books too how do i get it. I told her put it in a rick and come to office. Ramesh came to office and asked whom to give the accounts, i showed shamili and he gave the accounts. Kriti came and called me from below and said auto guy is not ready to climb up and put the systems in office. Me and ramesh carried the system and books to office and kriti went and dropped owner to fil's place and came back.

I connected the 2 systems and switched it on. Asked kriti to come early tomorrow and make sure the maid cleans the files too as it is too dusty. Just then kriti got a call on her number and one person was shouting how dare you take the account books and computers without my knowledge. I took the phone from her and asked him who he is, he said accounts manager of the factory, he asked me who i am, told him owner's new accountant. He said i am accounts manager and you are just an accountant, you will have to report to me in office and how dare you take the systems and books outside office. I told him owner asked my madam to take it and he had come personally and handed over them to her, how can we say no to owner. He used some cuss words on the owner and said he doesnt know what is there and what is not there and he wants to take the accounts. He ordered me to get the systems and books back. I told him already working time is over sir, i will get it tomorrow while going home. He scolded me and cut the call. Asked kriti to be careful for a couple of days. I started cleaning the files and shamili and kriti too helped. Bid bye to all and took the books to aunt's place and gave it to her. Told her tomorrow when you come to office you will need to come prepared with the details from these books. She saw the name on the books and said it is my husband's factory books, i told her the old owner is going to open the factory if he finds it feasible and he might hire you as accountant. She happily took the files and books. I bid bye to her and reached home. Had dinner and was smoking in balcony and shamili was teasing me showing cleavage, her hips and navel, the phone rang and it was lawyer, lawyer told me that the courier had reached owner's son and he has signed it and will courier it back today and we can expect it to reach us in 2-3 days. I thanked him and cut the call. Came twice in wifey's pussy and slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next day went to office early and found kriti making sure that maid keeps the premises clean. Maid left at 9:15 and i had about 45 minutes or so before anyone else comes, took kriti to room and removed the clothes from her body and removed mine too. We jumped on the cot and me on top of her. Started pinching her boobs and she was saying dear it is hurting me, i stopped pinching and put my mouth on her nipples, held reddy and pushed into her vagina. There was no stopping me as time was short and kriti had one early orgasm and we both released together with her second release of the day. I kissed her lips and said it was way to quick and evening we shall continue. She said no probs dear, my legs are always open for you anytime. She held my hand when i wanted to dress up and cleaned reddy with her mouth and the towel. She dressed and we came out to find shamili waiting for us. Roopa was just climbing the stairs and she too joined us. Went inside and shamili asked roopa to switch on all the systems including the new ones from factory. Roopa did accordingly. By then my aunt also reached office, she had carried all the books and files and also another new book. She came and sat opposite to me. I told kriti to order coffee as i was feeling a little tired. She did and while having coffee aunt said, the accounts books are cooked, there are multiple entries for expenses and couple of cash income is unaccounted for. I could understand multiple entries for expenses but how did she come to cash income conclusion? She said there are some bills which are existing and not accounted for and showed a couple of them. She asked where is the owner who is going to take my interview, i told her he will come in some time. She said she needs to look at computer also to finalise the accounts. I gave both the systems to her and she took some print outs and started comparing with invoices and vouchers. I told roopa to help her today. Aunt was very happy to get some help and roopa was good only with such things.

Me, kriti and shamili went on with our work and by lunch time i ordered lunch for aunt. She said 5 more minutes and then did some work in her book and said all done. We had lunch quietly and aunt was waiting to meet the owner. We finished work and me and kriti came out for smoke and aunt joined and asked where is the owner who will take my interview? i asked her what urgency aunt, she said the factory is running at about 25% profit margin after all expenses and due to wrong entries and unnecessary and inflated expenses the books are showing as losses otherwise it can perform very well. I thanked god for giving me courage to pick up the factory. Told aunt to make the entries of the sellers as well as buyers, she stared at me for sometime and i said what if the owner asks you in interview, she hurriedly made the list of buyers and sellers along with their address and telephone number. Ramesh came and gave details to kriti. I took ramesh's accounts book and gave it to aunt and asked her can you check how is the work going here? Ramesh was dumbfounded for a minute, i took him outside and told him, she is my aunt and i am just checking how good is she with accounts thats all da. He was cool, aunt came back after 10 minutes and said it is good. I thanked her and asked her to wait. Sent off ramesh and then roopa. Asked kriti and shamili to wait out indicating room.

Aunt asked why the owner has still not come. I told her he is already here. She asked you? i said yes aunt and told her the complete story. Aunt was shocked for a minute and said so that means you are asking me to join your factory only? i said no, there is a garment factory owned by my friend and i am asking him to take you there. She asked me why not in your factory atleast. I told her if i tell you the truth then you can hurt me. She said i am not going to hurt you i promise and also you were telling at home that in office no relationships and only work, so here i am looking for work and you can tell me openly about it. I said no aunt you will get hurt if i tell you. She said i am looking for work and you have an opening, you already saw my work and i don't know whether you liked it or not but i can assure you that what accounts i prepared is correct and accurate. I told her i am not doubting her capabilities but there is something else too. She understood i think and said i have worked perviously and i know what bosses do with women employees, atleast you are not doing something wrong except asking women to wear low hip dresses right? I said yes and also something more too. She said i will look away at such things but you know our status right, i am in need of this job. She kept insisting that she will not disturb me or talk about work outside and i was still reluctant to hold onto her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Finally she gave up and asked me directly, you tell me clearly and very clearly why are you avoiding me, if i find the reason good enough then i will take up the offer with your friend. I asked her to promise that she will not shout or scold me and this talk will be a secret between us only. She promised. I told her what i am going to tell you, if my parents or divya come to know then they will probably kill me for it. She said oh that's all, i asked her what that's all. She said she already has worked and knows that in every office one or two ladies are hired for personal pleasure of the owner and asked directly, those two with low hip sarees right? I told her aunt it is not like that, they are my friends too. She asked then what? I told her aunt, please forgive me for talking like this, but whoever works for me they love me from the bottom of their heart and will do anything i tell them to do and don't question back. She was surprised for a minute and said i understand. I told her the ladies wear the dresses like i ask them to and never ever question me. I own their mind, body and soul and all of them are dedicated only to me. Aunt was surprised and said they will do anything for you? i said yes. She was quiet for sometime and then said i need time to think about it, morally it is so wrong and i don't think i can handle so much pressure seeing you ruining your life. Aunt got up to leave and said i shall think about the offers and let you know in sometime. I reminded her about her promise of not letting my secrets out. She promised me that she won't and left.

Went to the room and shamili immediately put her hand on jeans and removed it. She pushed the jockey down and made me sit on the cot, she put reddy inside her mouth and swallowed him completely. I told her slow down bitch. She let reddy out for a minute and said, you know how much i love him in my mouth, last 3 days i didn't take him in mouth for the sake of getting preg and kriti also got her quota this morning. So don't disturb da. I kept quiet and let shamili deep throat me for sometime and when she got tired kriti switched places and made sure that pressure is built for release. Shamili then pushed her panty down and said pour here only. She pushed me back and mounted me and her pussy sucked reddy dry. She then pened her blouse and put a nipple in my mouth. I licked it and she guided me to suck it slowly. I followed her instructions and milk started coming out of her nipples. She said my body's first milk only for the person i love. I drank from one breast and she tried to put another one, i said let kriti also get your milk dear. Shamili said we both discussed that you are not going to let us be straight for ever, we have to please your eyes too and for that we will have to fuck each other, i corrected only suck dear, she said yes and when it is inevitable then we may as well enjoy it but after i feed you my first milk. Looked at kriti and she too nodded her head. Finished sucking other nipple of shamili and my phone rang. Saw that it was aunt, picked the call and said hi to her. She asked are you in office still, i said yes but about to leave. She said then come home now. I said sure aunt and kept the phone. Bid bye to ladies, took some choclates and reached aunt's place.

Aunt welcomed me inside and her kids were studying, gave all the choclates to them, they said thank you anna and gave a good hug. Aunt told them to study as mid term exams are nearer. She then asked me coffee or tea? i said anything. Asked her where is uncle? she said must be with his friends. She started towards kitchen and signalled me to accompany her. I went and sat on the kitchen table and she put milk and sugar for preparing coffee. I was quiet all the time and she was still deliberating whether to talk or not. I told her what aunt you became so quiet after calling me to kitchen. She looked up and said what salary will my friend pay. I told her i need to check with him and took the phone out to call. She stopped me from calling and said, i need equal or more pay than those two girls at your office. I was overjoyed hearing that she is interested to join my office and got down to hug her. She put her hand strongly on my chest and said wait i have couple more things to discuss with you. She poured coffee in two glasses and she took me to outside verandah. She said kids are studying inside, i said i understand aunt. She said again that she has some conditions before starting work. I said tell me aunt otherwise how will i know. She looked at all sides and then said
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
1) You are not going to hire any more girls and will do with whatever you have hired. It is for your health and safety.
2) I need a better designation than those girls and also equal or better salary than them.
3) I need flexible working time, meaning i can work from home or office as i have kids to take care also.
4) Roopa is going to be my assistant as she is good in following orders
5) You will make factory the first priority as there are lot more families survival involved.
6) You will not let anyone know about us as it is a respect question for me.

She wanted to continue and i stopped her in between, told her will answer your conditions first and then you can continue. Firstly i will not hire any more girls, secondly for the salary you are expecting, you will get lot more work load and if you think you can handle then i don't have any problems. As for flexible time, you are my sweet aunt and who can stop you if you want to work from home or office as long as work gets completed, i don't have any problems with that. Take roopa and train her properly too and the question about anyone knowing about us, that is the place for negotiation. She said no negotiation in relationship status to anyone and that is final from my side. I told her i won't disclose to any outsiders or home i promise. She continued, i know you purchased the factory on impulse, from now on don't take any decisions without consulting family. I said not possible, as it will be difficult to make them understand sometimes. She said then atleast discuss with me and then take decisions as it should not hurt you in future. She said she cannot wear dresses like the girls at office and i should excuse her for that. I held her hand and said, only in office i let them wear dresses like that, when they go out or home, they wear sarees normally or change to salwars, and aunt i have agreed to most of your conditions but this one, it is not negotiable. Aunt said she doesn't have such sarees to with. I told her will talk about sarees a little later.

She asked do you have anything to say. I told her i have no idea how to run the factory and you are my only hope, please make sure that we are profitable always. She said don't worry, i will ensure that factory is going to grow. I told her divya will be the major stake holder in the company and me next. I told her to take care of all those things from tomorrow itself. She asked anything else, i asked her did you think about your designation? she said no keshav, i told her let's make it senior accounts manager or short form SAM and if you are sure the factory is going to be big then you should also get better pay. Take 15k from this month and when the factory is set you can increase it. She was very happy hearing it. She took her cell to call her hubby. I held her hand and said wait a minute i am not finished yet. She asked what else, i told her work timings is flexible for you but you will never say no whenever i call you. She said what about nights, i said whenever i call you. She said what will i tell my husband. I told her it is your headache, tell uncle that i sit in other office most times and you have to travel regularly or whatever but there is never a no from your side. Aunty deliberated for sometime and said what if he also comes to office with me in nights? I don't know aunt but you are going to manage all those things from now on.

She thought about it for sometime and said ok. I asked her when do you want to start working from. She said anytime you want me to. I said from now then and looked at her with a question mark? She said from tomorrow, i want to inform your uncle about the work and also inform him about the factory being reopened. I told her then tomorrow morning 6:30 be in office. She nodded her head. All the talk was finished and i asked her for another cup of coffee and followed to the kitchen. After she put coffee on stove to boil, i asked her no sweets for getting a job aunt, she said she can prepare if i am ready to wait, i told her not that sweet aunt and put my hand on her waist and pulled her closer and pushed my lips a little forward. She hesitated for a minute and said kids can anytime for water, i put my other hand behind her head and pushed it towards my lips, aunt closed her eyes and our lips joined together, i let her waist and she opened her mouth and pushed my lips apart with her lips. I let my tongue roll inside her mouth for 5 minutes and coffee started boiling and pouring out. Aunt left me and put the stove off, she didn't look a me while having coffee also. I asked her what happened, she kept quiet for sometime. I told her i will leave now as it is getting late. She asked me to have dinner and go, i told her divya will be waiting aunt and bid bye to her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Went home and changed to night dress, told divya that i hired aunt and she is going to be incharge of accounts of factory from now on. Divya said good, mom was telling me today that they are going through to financial difficulties as the factory is closed. I told divya that i didn't hire her because of her difficulties. I had given her factory accounts to check last evening and today in office, she completed all the work and also corrected all the mistakes, since she is so good and also quick i hired her. Told divya that i have asked the lawyer to put you as a major share holder of the company with 51% stake, me with 40% and rest equal with mom and dad. She asked why share holding, you could have taken it in your name only. I told her that the land is in company's name and just to register land i will have to shell out 2-3lacs and again register a company and then start the factory again was going to take time and changing the owners in govt registrar of companies was easier and cost effective way to do it. She said you know better. I asked her become authorised signatory for the factory, she said why me da? i said since you also wanted to work what better way than start with factory dear. She said ok sure. Went to parents and informed them that i have hired aunt as senior accountant for the factory. Dad asked are you sure that factory is good. I told him yes dad, just that i need to start the work. Mom was very happy hearing it. Came back to room, realised that i had to call kriti to book another ticket for tomorrow's chennai visit, kriti asked for whom sir, i gave aunt's number and asked her to confirm the full name and details and cut the call. Told divya that i need to be in office by 6:30 as i need to take account books also to chennai to verify it from CA and wake me up early. She said ok da but for now and put her hand on reddy and put herself on top of him. Had a single session with divya and slept. Got up early at 5:30 and by 6:30 i was in office.

Aunt and uncle both had come, i went down and got coffee for all of us. Uncle was happy that factory was bought by me and he asked how did i manage it, i told him about ramesh's father and how things got done. He asked are you going to pay aunt 12k as salary, she had reduced 3k while informing him. I showed the accounts books and the print outs aunt had taken from yesterday and told him that she is very good with it and i checked the market price and very good accountants salary is around 12k so decided to give her the same. He asked when is the factory opening? I told him that it might take a couple of weeks as there are lot of necessary documentation pending and showed aunt. Aunt said, first he needs to get the company ownership and then take permission from labour and other departments, file old returns for taxes and get his name registered there too, lots of work. Uncle or me didn't understand head or tail of what aunt said but both nodded our heads. I asked aunt did kriti call you last night, aunt nodded her head with yes and said she asked for my name and age thats all. I told her pack the books and we are headed to chennai now in flight and we will be back in the evening flight. Uncle said then shall i inform my friends and collegues about factory opening.

I told him not yet uncle, let the paper work get finished first and then you can tell them. Uncle looked at aunt signalling something. Aunt was hesistant for a minute and i said its ok aunt tell me, she said can i get some salary advance, i asked her how much? she said 5k. Told her that i don't handle cash, cash is handled by kriti and i shall inform her to give you when we come back in the evening. Uncle said i have to call her madam in factory from now on. Aunt added both of us have to call you sir there. I said nothing like it, you are still my aunt and uncle. Uncle nodded his head but aunt interrupted and said if we don't call you sir and he calling me madam in factory, workers will take leniency and we should not let it happen. Uncle said ok madam, aunt said not here but in factory, he joked that he should practice from now on. Aunt got up and started packing the books and uncle left. I got up and held aunty's hand and took room keys and led her there. Time showed 7 now and i had only 30 minutes before leaving towards airport. Put my hand on her saree and tried to push it down, she had put a pin on hr blouse and it held her saree. Aunt asked what time is the flight, i said 8:30 but we need to be in airport atleast half an hour before for checking in. She adjusted her pallu back and said i don't like quickies but let me show my eldest son my love and she kneeled on floor, pulled the zip and adjusted jockey and let reddy out, he had just started stirring and aunt made sure that he was up and hot in no time.

She let her mouth on him and sucked and licked him. I held her head and tried to push him inside her throat and she pulled back and said i cannot take him full inside dear. I let her continue and after about 10 minutes of sucking vigorously she gave up and pulled me closer to cot and used her hands to make sure reddy released. She took the towel lying next to bed to wipe him clean and i pushed her head on reddy and asked her to clean. She sucked till reddy was no longer able to release semen. She lifted her head and said you taste good dear. Got ready and left to airport and were joined by kriti and shamili. Introduced each other and shamili and kriti were wondering why i was taking her. I took all of them to the corner where we were the only ones and looked at aunt and told her we were going shopping for sarees and lingere for both of them and since you are also one of us now you will also get to buy them. Aunt shied hearing the word lingere. Shamili asked what role did you hire her for? i told them as SAM for factory and also she will take care of our office taxation too. Our flight started boarding and all of us went to the plane and reached chennai.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We went directly to t nagar, i was feeling hungry and we all had breakfast in a good hotel. The shops were opening one by one now and most of them were traditional dresses, designer dresses were still not open. We looked for lingere shop and found none to be open yet. Told them we will buy lingere in either shoppers stop or some other bigger store. Shamili suggested there was globus and life style too and we can look there for lingere. One designer store opened and we all went inside only to be disappointed to find salwar range and not saree range. We came out. Went to shoppers stop and went directly to lingere place. The sales girls were surprised to see me with 3 ladies and each of them showed me something and all were not so good. Finally selected some push up bra's for aunty, shamili and kriti picked up some strapless and bandeau bra's and i picked up 4 sports bra for kriti. I asked kriti to wear the sports bra in the trial room and show me. We all went near trial room and kriti opened the door slightly to show me, she looked a stunner with the sports bra.

I asked shamili also to try one and she found the size a bit small, rushed to the counter and took the next size and gave her, shamili too put it and showed a glimplse, she was wonderful but not as good looking as kriti because of the size of her boobs. I still took a couple of them for her. Next we went to underwear section and started looking at it. Bought some boyshort with different prints and kriti and shamili both chose the same colours and size, i asked them to try out but the sales girl didn't permit, still we took 4 pairs of it. Got a couple of bikini's to kriti and shamili and aunt picked up some high cut ones. Took one red colour thong for each of them and aunty whispered that she will not look good in it, i told her i will see first and decide. Took a couple of lace ones for kriti and shamili and then went to shorts section and both kriti and shamili chose 2 each, both of them shortest shorts. We came to billing counter and the bill was close to 15k, paid and came out.

While we were waiting for rick a shop opened on opposite side and we all went inside. It had a good collection of designer sarees ranged from 1.5k to 50k. The whole shop was turned upside down by the women and finally each settled for 3 sarees, the shop owner was very happy as the bill came up to 65k, paid him too and aunty said shall i pick up some for daily wear as all i have is traditional ones. She picked up half a dozen sarees and the bill now amounted to 75k. Shop owner asked for blouse designs and it took almost 4 hours for all of them to select their blouse designs. Sales girl took the ladies aside and took their measurements. Shop owner then said it will take minimum 15 days to deliver the clothes as blouses need stitching and saree also has some work. They pleaded him to give it early. The shop owner said he will try. Gave him the office address and asked him to courier the dresses to it as we cannot come everytime. Paid him and came out.

Aunt decided something and went inside and took the sarees for regular wear and came out, she said i need them urgently and my regular tailor will give it in a day or two. We had missed lunch and the time for return flight was only one hour away. We took 2 ricks and reached airport just in time and got into the flight. Last time i had let the three ladies sit together, but this time i chose the middle seat and put aunty near the window and kriti next to me, shamili was in the adjacent row first seat. As soon as the flight started, i put my hands on aunty's waist and raised it up and fondled her boobs, she didn't mind at all. When the flight reached the desired height, flight attendents started moving and one of them saw what i was doing and smiled. I bent over to look out of the window but removed the hooks of aunty's blouse and pushed her bra up and let her boobs loose. She pulled her saree down to cover them. I fondled her nipples and boobs till the plane's wheeles touched ground.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aunt then pushed her boobs up and hooked her blouse. While coming out aunt said what were you doing in plane, all the air hostess were seeing us only. I told her, like i care and do you think air hostess are angels, she said she doesn't know. While walking near the door i went back of the line and the air hostess was wishing every one thank you for flying with us. I went near her and dropped my number in her hand and said call me anytime if you are in city and without looking back left. Aunt watched from distance and after we came down and got in the bus, aunt asked what did you give her? i said my cell number, aunt said she just threw the paper aside. While the bus stopped and we were picking up the luggage my phone rang. I saw and it was an unknown number, picked up and the voice sweetly said Mr Keshav right? i said yes but who is this, she said i am the one you gave the number to now and i am in the city for the whole night on monday as my flight stays overnight here can we meet up then. I told her sure no probs, just call me on monday sasha. She said oh i remembered her name too, i added with such beauty you sprout, who in the world will not remember you sasha baby. All the three ladies were fuming now. I looked at them and each made a face and started walking out.

I called all of them to one side and said there is nothing like that, aunt said all the air hostess were looking at us when i was fondling her boobs, so just to prove to aunt that all of them are high class whores i dropped my number, didn't know they were so fast. They made me promise not to go outside anymore and be happy with them. All of us came out, aunt asked do you want us to come to office now, i said no, i am hungry too much and also divya knows the flight timings, she will fume if it gets delayed. Kriti asked what about tomorrow, i said no kriti enjoy the weekend. Kriti said sir difficult to wear bra during office hours sir, aunt was shocked to hear it and asked kriti to repeat it. Kriti said sir loves to see us without bra's and low hip sarees in office, once we got used to it and now if we have to wear it, it is very difficult to adjust. Aunty asked shamili you also. Shamili held aunt's hand and said even you from and looked at me, i told monday. Kriti asked then roopa tomorrow. I said yes that's why i didn't want you to come tomorrow. Shamili said be careful she is still a virgin. I told her sure. Aunt said then all of you have husbands or wives at home and come to office to enjoy. We all said yes and you too, i pinched aunt's hip. Aunt jerked and said perverts.

Shamili said you are also one of us from now on. Aunty and kriti took one cab and me and shamili took another. While going home shamili said aunt looks matured but still be careful with her da, she is more senior and experienced than all of us. I said sure akka. We got down from cab and phone rang, kriti said i am paying aunt 5k now as she told me she has informed you already. I told her pay and cut the call. Was very hungry and had dinner with divya. Had a small regular session with divya and slept. Got up early morning and asked divya to send roopa to her place. Roopa left after breakfast. Told divya that i have some work and will be back by evening only. Called vini after coming out of house and she said i am ready da. Asked roopa where she was and she said at home, told her get ready i am coming to your place to take you out. Asked vini to reach office by 11:30. Went to roopa's place and her parents were there, wished them and told them that i am taking roopa to a private place and you both know why right? both of them nodded their heads, aunt patted roopa and said it will pain first time but adjust and after that it is only pleasure only.

Came out and took roopa upstairs to office and vini was already waiting for us. Opened the door of the room and went in, took roopa's cell and came out and told vini, she is all yours for now and when you are finished let me know and i will take it forward. Roopa was confused now, i told her do as vini asks you to and you will not get hurt otherwise and showed the clip of kavya saved on the memory card when i did her using belt. Roopa got terrified and said i will follow. Vini came out and asked what about you, i said vini if roopa spreads that we are involved together then one or the other day divya will come to know, why risk. If she says you are a lesbo, then you can always deny it, but the risk will always be there if she sees both of us together. Vini said sure and went inside.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nice Ones
Like Reply
Quote:sexyshree49
nice , vini is going to enjoy roopa and prepare her for keshav, that is nice combination for a virgin
advance congrats for 100 pages full of lust, masthi
keep going

Quote:seandroid
Competition:
Cottraja's writing capacity and keshavs fucking capacity
Cottraja has loads of ink..keshav has loads of semen
What a competition

Quote:sandy4hotgirls
Fucking hot stuff..me n my d**k r luving it..

Luved d idea of Shamili producing breastmilk for keshav..how about daily tea in office made from her breastmilk expressed by kriti/ roopa?..make it very naughty in ur typical style..

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I had fixed a small camera in the room and connected it to system, i was only able to view what they were going to do but not hear them. Vini locked the door and held roopa by her waist. Vini pulled roopa near her and roopa went forward. Vini put her beautiful lip flowers on roopas lips and pushed, roopa didn't respond. Vini and roopa had a small talk and then roopa herself went near vini and put her lips on vini's. I couldn't hear what they spoke but the environment in the room changed for better. Roopa was as willing to go to any extent as vini wanted her. Vini and roopa had a deep kiss and both their breathing increased. I called vini on her cell and i think i disturbed them, vini took the call and asked what da? i asked how long are you going to take, vini said definately long dear. I called aunt and asked her to come to office, she asked work related? i said personal dear. Vini and roopa continued kissing for another 15 minutes and i couldn't control reddy's stirring inside the jeans and let him out for air. Aunt also reached now. I was sitting in front of the table and she couldn't see that reddy was already out of jeans. I enquired about uncle and she said personal work, why will i bring him. I got up and locked the office door from inside and moved my chair and took another chair without handles and sat near the wall. Asked aunt what are you waiting for. She said here only, let's go the room next. I told her remove the dress aunt, i am unable to withstand the pressure. She removed the blouse pin and let her saree pallu on her hand, she then loosened her blouse and bra hooks and removed both of them in one go. Aunt then held her saree near her navel and pulled it out and then removed saree completely, she then removed her petticoat and she had worn the thong. It was a thin one and her pussy was neatly shaved. i asked her to come near and put my tongue out and pushed her thong aside and licked her pussy slightly. She had a very different taste. I held her thong and pushed it down, aunt was completely nude now.

She looked at system and found vini with roopa, aunt was shocked for a minute and said you are seeing your sister. I told her aunt, lots of more surprises for you, but first come near and pulled her closer and made her sit on my lap facing me. I held reddy in one hand and guided into her pussy directly and i moaned. The pressure of reddy subsidised as he was in the right place now. Aunt asked isn't it a sin to see one's sister like that. I told her we both lost virginity together aunt, i lost to her and she to me. Roopa was insulting us in college and this is vini's revenge for it. With reddy inside her pussy, aunt said go slow dear otherwise you will release fast. I told her let's see who will release first. One eye on system and another on aunt now. Held aunt's boobs and started massaging them slowly, then pushed my hands on her nipples and twisted them and mauled her boobs again. Vini opened her jeans button and roopa pulled the other buttons out and removed vini's jeans, vini then lifted her hand up and roopa removed vini's tee also. Vini was in her bra and panty now. Roopa then removed her salwar too. Two teenage beauties were in the next room but reddy was in the used old hole. Aunt held the top corners of the chair and started moving her hips letting reddy in and out of her cunt.

Aunt started dripping her juices and reddy was getting soaked and lubricated well. Aunt increased the pace, but my eyes were glued to system as roopa was licking and kissing vini throughly. Roopa licked vini's ears, then her neckline and went around her neck and put her hands on vini's bra covered boobs. Aunt asked watching there and doing here is not fair to her, i told her i couldn't control seeing them like this and as i cannot enter that room called you for a release. I could have called shamili or kriti but decided to call you. She said should i feel good that you called me or should i feel bad that you are watching someone and then fucking me. I told her feel good for today, next time i take you, i will be only with you in mind and body. She said ok ok, you know its been 15 mins now and you haven't released, if it was your uncle he would have released by now. You definately have got genes from your mom's side. I told her i heard it before, aunt was surprised and asked who told you that? i was caught but told her guess who and kept quiet, she thought about for sometime and said you bastard, you did your periyamma too. I asked her how did she guess, she said there was lot of bodily change in periyamma and she was very happy and satisfied these days, and we had discussed our sex lives and came to know that none of the family penis is like yours so it must be you only. I kept quiet.

Aunt wanted to liedown but i was persistant with her. Roopa removed the hooks of vini's bra and put it aside. Roopa now removed her bra too and made vini lie down on the bed. Roopa held her boobs in both the hands and went on top of vini, their legs cuddled together, their panty covered pussies on top of each other and roopa's boobs in her hands and near vini's boobs. Roopa then took her nipples near vini's boobs and started massaging vini's boobs with her nipple, she moved her nipples on vini's areola, pushed her nipples with vini's and then rubbed her nipples all around vini's boobs. Vini's body was quivering now, she put her hand inside her panty and started massaging her pussy. Roopa let her boobs and held vini's hand and removed vini's panty, vini told her something and roopa was also completely nude now. Two girls 18 and 20 nude and i was comparing and vini was more shapely near her hips but her boobs sagged a little, roopa on the otherhand had stiff and firm boobs and her hips didn't have so much flesh to attract. Vini's navel was round but roopa's was somewhat different with little skin pouring out of it. Aunt said i cannot anymore in this position and pulled me down on the floor. Aunt was lying on the floor and me on top of her, i held aunt's legs and lifted it, she had maintained her body properly and she could lift her legs till her knee touched her boobs, i put reddy inside now and slowly moved him in and out, seeing roopa's pussy on vini's pussy, i couldn't control and started hitting aunt's cunt with force, Aunt started moaning loudly, i whispered to her, sound aunt, she bit her tongue and controlled her moans, but she couldn't control her pleasure and her cunt tightened around reddy, her hands held my back with firm grip and her head was up in the air, aunt released for the first time of the day. I asked her who released first dear. She said you are strong and no wonder that periyamma is very happy with you.

I got up and sat back and aunt this time came and sat on the floor, i held her hairs and pushed her on reddy, she coolly started licking her juice on reddy, she licked the side skin and put my balls in her mouth and then came back to reddy, she held reddy in one hand and stuffed her mouth as much as she could, she started moving her hands back and forth and her mouth in opposite direction. System was showing that roopa had now gone down to vini's pussy and bum hole and was massaging it with her nipples, vini's mouth was wide open and she had held her legs with both her hands. Roopa then let her boobs and dived to vini's pussy, vini left her legs and held roopa's head tightly and i think she released, her body stiffened and vini had held roopa's head firmly. Roopa drank as much as she could and let the extra juice flow. Aunt was slurping on reddy making all sorts of noise. I held aunt's head and banged reddy with force and he shot his cum for the first time of the day inside aunt's mouth. She slurped the liquid without letting a single drop out of her mouth and sucked reddy till it hurt him. I told aunt, come and sit on me, lets watch the show now. Aunt came and sat on my lap. Now it was roopa's turn and vini pushed roopa on the bed and then removed banana and a long green brinjal from the bag. She got up and took the oil from the dressing table and kept near roopa. Roopa was not understanding what was happening or going to happen to her. Me and aunt were now keenly watching what was going to happen next.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vini gave the banana to roopa and roopa started licking all sides of the banana just like lickin the dick. Vini then took oil and dipped her finger in it and looked towards roopa and roopa just nodded her head. Vini pushed her finger inside roopa's bum hole and roopa's eyes popped out, vini kept massaging roopa's bumhole for sometime and then dipped the brinjal in the oil and pushed it inside roopa's bum hole. She let the brinjal stay like that for sometime and then took out a small cucumber from her bag. Roopa's eyes showed fear seeing the cucumber and probably vini said something to her and roopa kept quiet. Vini started moving the brinjal inside roopa's bum hole and roopa's eyes were full of tears. Vini then removed the brinjal and coated the cucumber with oil till oil was dripping out of the edge of cucumber, she then pushed roopa's bum hole to open a little and then pushed the cucumber a little inside roopa's bum hole, it didn't enter, vini this time gave a firm push and cucumber's one inch had just entered roopa's bumhole and roopa's eyes started watering, her body was not able to withstand the pressure of cucumber and she was beating the cot with all her might, vini was bothered about anything and started moving cucumber inside roopa's bum hole and stopped with it went in by half. Aunt said poor girl, how much pain can she endure, leave her no, i told aunt, how do you know it will pain only and not pleasure and poked my finger inside aunt's bum hole. Aunt shrieked suddenly and said i told you no, it will pain. I told her first time it will always pain but later it will be always pleasure. Aunt said no women in the world can say that it is pleasure when her anus is fucked. I told her lets see that also later.

Vini let the cucumber lie inside roopa's bum hole and then had a good look at roopa's pussy, vini then put her hand on roopa's pussy and massaged the outer skin, roopa became a little normal now, vini parted roopa's pussy lips and put her middle finger inside roopa's pussy. Her finger stopped with just about 2 inches, vini then took her hand out and used both her hands and parted roopa's pussy lips and took her face near it. She told roopa something and roopa nodded her head. Vini then put her mouth on roopa's boobs and sucked them to her satisfaction. Vini then lifted herself and went and sat on roopa's face, put her pussy on roopa's face and vini held the wall, after about 15 minutes of roopa sucking vini's pussy, vini's knees tightened around roopa's face, i think roopa couldn't breath and was trying to push vini away, but vini already experience with it held roopa's hands and she released. Roopa sucked how much ever she could and vini had her second release for the day. I couldn't control anymore and reddy already started stirring seeing vini's second release as well as cucumber still in roopa's bum hole. I called vini on her cell and she said your turn now. Aunt wanted to dress up now, held her hand and said who will take care of my sister aunt. Aunt said shee i don't do girls. I told her wait till you are with vini and when i come back we will see. Aunt said, i need more today, i told her cannot as i am going with roopa now. Aunt said then spend the night with me, i am hot again and you are leaving me dry. Told her we will see later, just put jeans and held my tee and jockey in hand and saw vini too dressed up and about to open the door. I went inside and vini came out, i told vini, one more surprise waiting for you in the next room, please lock the door when you go inside. Vini nodded her head and i locked the room door.

Reddy was already hot and brimming with anticipation and i wasted no time, asked roopa how was it with vini, she said bum hole is paining but otherwise good. Sat near roopa's legs and parted her pussy lips a little and saw that her hymen was very visible to naked eye. Told her its going to pain, sat in upright position and held reddy with other hand and parted her pussy lips with other hand. Adjusted a little and gave a slight push, roopa shouted loudly crying its paining. Didn't bother about her now since reddy was slightly inside, held her hips tightly and pulled her hips a little up and held her hips above the bed. Adjusted a little and then told her this is the most paining part and she nodded her head, gave a good thrust and reddy was buried till half inside her no more virgin cunt. Her hymen got torn and she started bleeding, didn't stop as her shouts were sounding like moans and thrust reddy with a little more force and he was buried completely inside her. I held reddy inside her for sometime and her pussy got adjusted to the new intrusion. Her blood was flowing on my thighs. I wanted to lay on top of her but she pushed me away, got irritated with her behaviour and held her hairs and lifted her up, gave a small grip to her hips and she had no choice but to put her arms around my neck, took her near the dressing table and asked her to hold the hanger fixed to wall.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
When she held the hanger, let the grip around her hips and held her legs near her thighs, started moving reddy with full force and she was crying at the top of her lungs. The rage of her pushing me away took over and her pussy had to bear the brunt. I pulled reddy till her pussy edge and gave deeper and stronger thrusts to her. She was crying and her pussy was becoming dry. I took oil from the dressing table and poured some on reddy for lubrication and incresed the pace of banging, she let her hands from the hanger and was about to fall, i held her near her hips and gave grip and then took her on the bed with reddy still inside. Put her on the bed till her hips and still was holding her legs, lifted up a little and she was on bed with the grip from her head only. I kept banging her pussy like there is no tomorrow and after about 30 minutes or so got tired and let her pussy out from reddy. Jumped on top of her on bed and again put reddy inside her pussy hole. He slid in easily and i kept pumping for another 15 minutes or so and he was ready to unload. Roopa was also moaning slightly now and i told her i am about to release, she put her hand on my back and held me tightly and released first. I too wasted no time and jammed reddy till he released all his juices in the newly destroyed pussy. Got tired and lay next to her. After sometime got up and found cucumber still buried in her bum hole, removed it and went to washroom and cleaned myself. Asked roopa to clean herself and she said she is not in a position to move her body. I took some warm water and couple of towels and cleaned her pussy. She asked are you satisfied now. I told her take rest for sometime and we will talk. Put the blanket on her body and came to office. Aunt and vini were dressed now, asked them how was your session, aunt said lovely. She asked about me? i said didn't you watch. She said you should not bang someone. I told aunt, i wanted to go on top of her, but she pushed me away, so didn't get a choice and had to do it.

Asked aunt satisfied or want more in the night. Aunt said more dear. I told her then not here but someplace else. Called roopa's parents and told them roopa will come tomorrow, they didn't bother and said sure no problem. I looked towards aunt, aunt said her parens gifted her a small house about 60km from the city and it is on the beach, we can go there and i will tell uncle that you wanted to purchase the property so took you to show. I agreed and asked roopa to get dressed, aunt helped roopa to get dressed and we made a cab to go there and return the next day. Called divya and told her going some place and will be back by morning. She was reluctant to give me permission. I told her, i will miss you da, but there is something important and i am going to have a look at some place. Divya said don't go alone take aunt with you. I said sure and cut the call. Divya didn't know that it was aunt's place. Took some parcel for dinner and got into the cab. I sat in the front knowing that i am not going to sleep tonight. Roopa was comforted by aunt in the back seat. Reached the place, paid the cab driver and told him to sleep in the cab itself and we will start tomorrow morning. He agreed. Went inside the house and aunt opened the door, she then held my hand and took me to the other side and the back door of the house opened to the sea, they had a private house on the beach. Aunt said britishers had gifted it to some religious place and the seer there in turn gifted it to her grand father. Aunt said since they were having problems at home, she wanted to dispose this house off. I asked her the price and she said 5 lacs. I agreed instantly and told her will pay you once factory is set. She took a mattress outside and all of us had dinner, i removed jeans and held roopa's hands and she nodded affirmatively.

Aunt came in between and said, me first and pushed roopa on sand and i mounted aunt and this time took all the time in the world and aunt released for the last time for the day. She said thank you dear and said you birds enjoy outside and i will sleep in the house and she left. Me and roopa were left alone on the beach. I held roopa's arm and lifted her salwar and removed it. Undid the knot of her pyjama and she stood up, i held her panties along and pulled them down together. Roopa herself removed the bra now. I pulled her closer and pushed her head on reddy and said continue dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply