Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Divya tried all the jewellery she had bought, i loved her butterfly design hair clip and she had also bought matching necklace. She asked me what will i wear for the function tomorrow and i said your choice, (men beware, this is the first stage of a wife making her hubby start feeling guilt) she showed me couple of sarees and asked which one should i wear. I mean how will i know which colour she had in her mind, i choose a red colour and she corrected it is not red, it is maroon colour. I was already tired from afternoon sessions and didn't know when i drifted to sleep. When i opened my eyes the sun was just rising, cleaned myself and took yoga mat and went to balcony, english madam was already there speaking on phone. Even after i finished my yoga, she was still on call, i said shylu, whom are you speaking with so much? she held her hand on phone and said prabhakar, i smiled and went inside. Felt good as she had lost all the hint of loneliness. Divya was awake by now and had made morning coffee for me. She had taken bath and worn the maroon saree and showed me, i said it is good on you. She showed some threads coming out of the saree near its border and said i can't wear this saree, choose another one. First beginning of morning tantrums i thought. I asked her to try all the sarees and then i will choose, she scolded me saying i am of no help. It was decided that we shall start at 10, but by the time divya got ready it was already 11:30. Told dad that i am taking the car, he didn't bother.

I asked divya to drive today, she was surprised and asked why dear? i said just like that, she pulled her saree a little up and took the keys, she drove and we reached her BSI's place. The only people i knew there was my inlaws and roopa's mom. Fil introduced me to others and the people who invited us gave both of us a warm welcome. They showed us the house and it was a 3 bhk place. Could see jealousy in roopa's and her mom's eyes. We had lunch and i slipped 2 500rs notes in an envolope and gave the people who had invited us and also invited them to our place. They agreed and we left. Divya again took the driver's seat and could see my inlaws eyes with complete satisfaction. Divya spoke after 5 minutes of leaving their house, she said lets go to coffee day da. I said ok and we reached coffee day. She held my hand while walking inside and we found our usual place. She sat next to me and ordered normal cold coffe for both of us. She said sorry da, yesterday i scolded you so much, i said forget it di, it doesn't matter what you say, i always want you to be happy, i love you di.

She had small tears in her eyes, i wiped them and asked why crying dear. She said for the first time she has found respect from her BSI's, last night she didn't know the value of gold or car, but when she turned out with both of them, all her BSI's behaviour had changed instantly and she was the new queenbee and everyone of them wanted to talk to her and be with her. She said i want a bigger place than all my relatives and that too in the heart of the city. I promised her will work more hard from tomorrow as her wish was my command. We had coffee and she paid the bill. She said no one values good heart anymore, all they see is if you have a car or gold, when i was not married, in some functions i used to help in kitchen or pooja or anything they wanted, but today when i go in car and wear all the gold they make me sit and take orders, such cheap mentality of people. I told her, ignore di, always do what you feel like doing and be happy. We reached our place and soon received a call from sexy, since divya was in front of me i asked what mother in law? she said divya next to you, i said yes, she said roopa's mom wants to talk to you and gave the phone to her, roopa's mom went on and on and i finally said i will discuss with divya and let you people know. Divya was wondering what it was all about. Took her inside the house and told her, it was roopa's mom who spoke after your mother. Princi is being harassed by management as they lost both the rank holders from college and college is loosing its reputation. She wanted us to go to college and tell the management that we left due to our work and help save princi's job. Divya said nothing doing, keep quiet. I agreed to her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sunday got over and it was monday morning already, started to office, divya asked shall i take the car for shopping? i nodded my head as yes and added don't go alone, she said she will take her new best friend. I went back to her and kissed on her lips and said you have a new friend and i dont even know about him or her. She corrected her, it is a woman and none other than my mother. I asked your mother, she hit me lovingly and said no da, your mom. I said ok and left, went to bank as soon as it opened and asked for cash, manager took some time and paid me by 10:15, took the cash and paid the jeweller and thanked him again. He said, buy land also, it might go up in a year or two. I thanked him again and went to office, kriti was her usual self, low hip saree and braless blouse with hairs left open, she was looking damn sexy in pink colour saree. Called her closer and pinched her hips, told her if she dresses like this anymore, i might not be able to work. She said my hubby only has to decide how i dress, how can i change. I pulled on my lap and kissed her lips and felt her nipples for sometime. Asked her to get my other bank passbook from the next room and guided her that it is under the cot. She went and got it. Balance showed 1.5lacs. I gave atm card to kriti and asked her to keep it and when i have emergency she can withdraw the cash and give me. This account had a low withdrawable limit about 15k per day, so didn't bother much and gave her. Told her to withdraw 10k today during lunch time as i needed to pay mom's nathana.

Work began and i had incurred a loss till lunch time but kriti was in profits. I went and checked again and it was the first signs of the market crash which she had studied properly and i had missed. My losses were about 10k, but her profits were 25k. I didn't show any emotions on my face and simply changed my position from buying to selling. The day passed and i was also in profit by eod. Very few people in india had understood about the impending market crash and kriti was the only one i knew. Thanks to her presence of mind, otherwise i would have lost about 1lac in one day itself. After work, kriti asked me anything else sir with naughty eyes. I didn't feel like having sex, i told her yes but not like you thought, finish your filings and we will talk. I checked about commodity trading and it was banned in india. I searched and found one consultant in chennai who helped people with commodity trading. I rang his number and fixed an appointment for saturday. I immediately called shamili and informed her about my pending visit to chennai this weekend and asked her to be free for sometime, she said ok. Ramesh came and said hi to me and said hi madam to kriti and gave her accounts for sunday and said today's accounts i will give tomorrow, he had started off without wasting any time. After giving the accounts he wanted to smoke, i declined and said have some work still pending, he left. Transferred all the balance from personal account and also called brokerage and told them to transfer the money from akka's trading account to bank. Told kriti that whatever money i am transferring, use wisely and sell any upside with it from tomorrow. She said ok sir. She asked me should i come on saturday to chennai, i said not decided yet, but will let you know later.

We locked the office and i asked her to be with me for sometime in the room. I was so much occupied with the missing of the signals and about to take loss, without kriti today i definately would have been in the 99% people who had began to loose money in stock market. Kriti started moving her hands on jeans and i hadn't even noticed till reddy started hurting inside. I looked down and asked her did you take tabs on saturday, she said no sir, there is still pain on both sides but it is sweet pain and she wants it to be there for sometime to remind her of her real first night. I asked real first night? she said yes sir, my husband came and pushed my saree up and poked his rod and ejaculated and slept on our first night and he didn't bother about me, this was my real first night and from saturday you my real hubby, even if you want me to come at night i will come from now on. I asked what about your family? she said, i and my mil are very close and i told her about my dream sex, but didn't tell it was with you. As she knew that her son comes on me once in a blue moon and that i am the one running the house and if they throw me out they will also fall in the same place. She respected my decision to give my body to my new found love. She also told that i should enjoy as long as i have youth. She is very co-operative sir, she showed the hip band to my fil and hubby saying she got it for me otherwise they would get doubt.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I had no words for her now, she released reddy from the clutches of jockey and jeans. I told her not today dear, she said i understand sir, but let my throat get adjusted to his size then i will be complete for you sir. I said as you wish and let her continue, she started taking reddy as much as she could. I held her boobs and told her to remove all her dress. She said sir here it is paining showing her pussy, i said let me apply some ointment to it, remove your dress now, she removed and turned around, reddy started beaming with heat, i pulled her over me and put my hand between her thighs and seperated her legs, then pushed my mouth near her pussy and told her you continue dear. my eyes were fixed on her bum hole for sometime. Her bum hole had become a little dark in colour probably due to friction, i kissed her bum hole first and licked it for sometime, then pushed her hips a little up and put my lips on her pussy lips. She started taking reddy till her throat and choked first time, she continued to hold reddy and finally managed to put him all inside her mouth and held him in the same position for sometime. I was absorbed with the deep kiss between my lips and her pussy lips, after sometime, her precum started forming on her pussy walls and i pushed my tongue inside her pussy and savoured it.

Pushed my tongue on her pussy mound and her hips tightened around my face, i used my hands to keep it aside a little and again moved my tongue on each side of her pussy opening and pushed it inside, her body jerked again but my hands held them in place. She started moving reddy from her throat till her uvala and again moving him back. when she got adjusted a little, she tried to pull him out and take him in one go, she choked again, but didn't give up. Kriti adjusted her head a little and then took reddy in one go and stopped when he was completely in her mouth. I started chewing her inner pussy lips and pussy mound, she in no time released for the first time, i was lapping up her dark valley juices and my phone rang. I turned around and saw roopa's mom's name. I picked up the call, she asked busy, i said yes but tell me, kriti continued with deep throating reddy now. Roopa's mom asked what are you doing and i said drinking juice, she asked what juice, i said pink apple juice, she didn't understand but kriti looked back, i signalled kriti to continue.

Roopa's mom said, she and her husband wanted to meet me, i told her not possible as i am busy for the whole week, but she can call divya and talk to her, if she agrees then only i can help. I gave divya's number to her and cut the call before she could say anything else. Started back on kriti's love lips, she was now deep throating reddy with full force, she had learnt it on her own, after 15 minutes of sucking each other, both of us released, i released in her mouth and she released all over my face. We lay like that for sometime and then i got up to clean myself, her mouth couldn't hold all my leak and she had spilled some on reddy and bedsheet. As i went to bathroom to clean, she said wait sir and came running, she sat on the bathroom floor and cleaned reddy using her mouth. I told her thanks but i need to piss now. She said then do it in my mouth sir, i said what rubbish, i am not going to. She held reddy tightly in her hands and said sir do it sir, i always dreamt to be drenched in piss while holding the dick.

I was very reluctant and she very adamant. Finally i gave into her and started pissing, she opened her mouth and took as much as possible and as the speed of flow increased, it started dripping from her mouth and flowed on her neck, shoulders and in between her boobs, she then spit the urine from her mouth and held reddy pointing towards her boobs and then to her pussy, she asked me to hold for a second and then turned her back and i finished pissing on her back. Her whole body was drenched in my piss now. I told her it is not good to drink urine, she said i know sir, i just wanted it in my mouth and thats why i spit it out. She cleaned reddy with water and i washed my face. As i wanted to leave, she held my hand and sat on toilet and pissed, it sounded wooooooosh. She then let me go. I went and got dressed, she too joined later and wore her saree normally. She came and put her lips on my lips and after the kiss she said thank you sir, it was a dream come true for me. I asked her anymore dreams of pissing and shitting? she said no shitting but there are many and i will tell later sir. I said ok and we both left in our vehicles.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post

thanks a lot for keeping my words and coming back. those were the great updates,
after giving an end at earlier part and coming back to normal mode is also superb. i kept checking for any updates i had stopped visiting thread thinking that you would never return.but accidentally i opened and was astoished the way you gave bunches of updates, i stopped not only reading other threads to finish this but i forgot to write my story too.
reps added ++25 for superb work

COTRRAJA
Thank you shree for your support. Had lost momentum to write and the story between you and nandini, i read n number of times to get the inspiration back. Only afterwards i am able to continue. Thank you again for your support. You are the backbone to writing stories in english in xossip.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I reached home and princi and roopa were sitting in my place. Dad and mom were also there and left when i came. Divya took my phone and checked for the first time, roopa's mom had called one and half hour before and i had called chennai consultant office before that, there was one more call to brokerage and no other calls were there for the day. She asked in front of all what number is that and i said one consultant in chennai and i am to meet him on saturday. She asked again travel overnight, i said why will i go in bus, its just an hour's flight from here and will be back by evening dear. She said ok and then turned and got coffee for me, i told her sternly to get coffee for roopa's parents too. She finally got 4 cups of coffee and we too sat in the sofa opposite to them. Princi started, after you both left college, one more girl in final year has also left and she was also the rank holder in first and second year, there is management pressure on me to check the reason and they are not ready to listen to me and have given me a notice today to reply back in 15 days or i will loose my job. Please if you come to college and talk to the management and tell them you quit due to personal reasons my job will be saved. I said nothing doing, i still remember the day in hotel how you treated us and can never forget it. Please leave us alone, however we are, we are happy in life. Only if she agrees showing divya, then i can do anything otherwise there is no possibility of any help from my side and looked at divya. Divya said, periyappa, as a relative i can forgive you but no other help from my side, stay for dinner and go, that's all i can do. They declined dinner and left with a hung head. Princi looked at me from the door and said please re-consider and help save my name. I didn't respond to it. After they left, i told divya, if anyone comes to our place don't show partiality, i don't want anyone to leave our place with sadness. She asked then you want to help them? i said helping or not helping is a different thing, but treat people right in our house thats all.

We had dinner at parent's place and came back, had another session with her and was about to sleep, she shook me awake and said, you are right. I looked lost and asked me right? she continued, yes you are right, if someone comes to our place asking for our help, then we should do it, also he takes out his frustration on his daughter roopa, he beats her with belt and kicks her with foot. I told divya, then what god is punishing him with is justified. She said, if we help then we should ask him to stop all the absuing of roopa, then only we will help. Atleast it will be for a noble cause and as i come from that family i know the suffering of girls there, whatever her attitude previously she is still my sister and will come around when she gets married. I told her i need time to think ya, can we sleep now and pulled her on my lips and dozed off. Next morning after yoga checked the phone and there was a missed call from FIL. Called him back and he asked me to come to their place immediately. Time was still 7:30, told him will be there by 8:30. Got ready and told divya to put breakfast also in the box as i had some work. She came with lunch bag and said did you think about what i said last night. I looked surprised and asked her what did you tell last night? She said about forgiving princi. I said look divya, it is only because of you that i am agreeing otherwise i would have gone to management and complained that he threatned me with attendance shortage and so i quit the college. She said learn to forgive dear, your heart will have more space for love. I said sometimes hatred or anger gets things done too, she said all i want in your heart to always have is love only, throw the hatred out of it da and gave a good hug, her nipples poked and reddy started stirring, i told her look what you did now and showed reddy, she said then come to the room. I said have some work otherwise would surely come. Bid bye to divya and reached her parent's place.

As soon as i reached and rang the door bell, sexy came and opened the door, her eyes were saying she wanted to hug me, but she didn't, as i went inside i understood. Princi and his family were there. I looked at all of them and said to fil, please don't call me for such things uncle, if divya knows about it then even i will get fryed. I was not ready to talk with anyone of them. Uncle put his hand on my shoulder and said listen to what they have to say and i am not asking you to help them, all i am saying is to listen to them once. He signalled princi to sit on the sofa and asked roopa and her mom to accompany me to the bedroom. Roopa was wearing cream coloured salwar and her legs still had the marks. Felt pity but remembered her shouting on divya when me and divya left the same house. Asked them what is it? Then princi also knocked the door and entered. He said, if we don't help them, then he can't get another job also in any other colleges as he would carry a bad name of throwing out rank students, i said none of my problems. Roopa's mom said only i can help now. I looked at princi and told him to pay something to management guy and get it settled. He said management guy is demanding 10 lacs and i will have to sell the house to pay him, just to get a relieving letter not mentioning anything about my removal. He is asking for more if i want to continue as principal. All these years i might have been harsh but never did i take any money from anyone or misappropriated school funds. So i asked him how much money you want, he said money is not going to solve the problems. I told him i can't do much help as he knows that decision making is with divya. He left and only roopa and her mom were there in the room now. Sexy asked coffee or tea to me, i pondered and said tea and asked for santoshi, she said baby is still sleeping in the next room. Roopa's mom started again and i really didn't want to hear them as it was already decided to help princi by divya. I told roopa's mom to call me in the afternoon or come to my office and we can discuss, early morning please don't eat my head. Had tea and kissed santoshi on her forehead. Called father in law and said do you really want me to help him after what he did to me and divya in your house that day? FIL thought about it for sometime and said yes, he is still my elder bro. I told clearing the throat, if he needs my help then he has to suffer and you need to come up with something. Bid bye to all and winked at sexy and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
On the way, went to brokerage and asked for increase in margins from 1:4 to 1:10, manager saw my trading history and made a call to head office and it was done instantly. I called the other brokerage where kriti's account was there and told them the same thing and there too it was done. With 10 lacs in hand, now i had leverage of 1cr. Went to office and kriti came later, she was wearing salwar and carried a big bag with her. I asked her what bag is this? she said saree bag sir, i thought i will keep in the room and dress up before you come everyday. Dressing up at home and coming here and again adjusting is wastage of time, so got all sarees to be kept here only. I nodded my head and also informed her about the increase in the margin and told her to work properly. She dressed up and came and we started work and by end of the day, market had crashed about 15% from yesterday's close and we had made 15lacs in a day. Called the brokerage and asked about the new margin and they said 2.5 crores from tomorrow. I thanked them and kept the phone. Got up and kissed kriti on her cheeks as i was happy with such a huge profit. Although kriti knew the profits she was not bothered about it, for her it was just work only.

Roopa's mom called and asked are you free? i said yes now. She said she will come with roopa after college and meet me in office, i said ok aunty no problem. Kriti ordered 2 pepsi's and i changed it to fresh orange juice. I told her it is bad to drink pesticides. Asked her to dress properly as i am expecting visitors now. She went to the room to change and after 5 minutes, ramesh walks in along with roopa and her mom. Ramesh asks where is madam? i told him gone to loo, she will be back in a minute and kriti walks in. She had already changed to salwar now. Ramesh gave the accounts to kriti and said bye to me and her, he gave a look at roopa and looked questioning towards me. I told him if he has time, please wait, he asked for a smoke and i gave him. Asked excuse from roopa and aunty and held kriti's hand and pulled her out. All 3 of us lit smoke, ramesh was now comfortable with kriti and we all had become friends. He looked at kriti and said you are the first lady i have seen smoking in my life, i watched them in movies or magazines but never live. He asked me did you ever smoke with any girl. I said yes, but don't ask her name as she is getting married now. He questioned with eyes and i replied yes understanding english madam. He said i am a pervert, kriti laughed and said yes for sure. Ramesh then asked why are they here? i said princi is getting sacked and they want my help to stop it. Ramesh said, my father's friend is SP and he is the father of management guy, if you need any help feel free to call me. I said thank you, if i need help then i will surely call. He bid bye to us and left. Kriti said sir i had wrong impressions about him previously, he is a cool guy. I told her, sometimes we hate people without knowing the reason and we like someone for the same, better to ignore when it is extreme. She nodded her head and i asked her to send the room key with mother daughter duo.

Roopa came along with her mother and i opened the door of the room, maid was awesome and cleaned it throughly. There were no marks of flowers or anything for that matter. I asked roopa's mom tell me aunty. Roopa interrupted and said if i need money for help they can arrange and give me. I looked at roopa and asked her do i look like i need money. Roopa's mom asked then what do i need. I said nothing that you can give. They looked helpless and roopa's mom said princi was talking about taking his own life today morning and they have convinced him not to go to such extreme. She literally fell at my feet and asked for my help. I held her shoulders and said aunty i know you are in dire needs but you shouldn't do this and made her sit on the cot. I asked roopa to go out for sometime, decided against it and took aunty out with me and made roopa sit in the room. Told aunty there is one thing that you can do. She looked with bright eyes and asked what? I asked her does roopa still love me? She replied, upto last week it was yes, but now i don't know. I told her aunty let me come straight to the point, i want roopa to quit princi's college and join mine for graduation, secondly she will work for me here and also take care of my personal needs like you took care of me and pinched her hips.

Aunty said naughty, not here in open place. I said lastly, if i come to your place, whether princi is there or not, i get the freedom to take you and your daughter when ever i want. If you agree to all these conditions, i will make sure management does not harm your husband. She can finish her graduation and then get married to someone of her choice but not me and you or princi are not going to force her to get her married to your choice. If all of you are alright with these then call me on monday morning as i am busy this whole week and i will ensure that he keeps his job from that day. Aunty said wait and started towards room, i went along with her into the room and told them, you just saw the guy ramesh and looked at roopa, i said he too works for me now and you know them right? Roopa nodded her head. I looked at aunty and said if what i told you comes out or anyother person other than me and you three knows about it, i will ask him to harm you. Although ramesh wanted to be away from his father's shadow, i just used his stature to threaten roopa's family to shut their mouth. Aunty nodded her head and told me, please give us some space for a minute. I said ok and went to office. Kriti was looking worried again. I told her the story of princi till father in law's house episode. Kriti was ok now. I stood up and kissed her cheeks and sat back in an instant. She blushed and it was alright.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kriti said sir can i say something, i said sure kriti when did i stop you? she said we have made good profit today, take atleast some of it and keep it aside as if we make losses too in future we will have money to bounce back and not look at help from others. I liked the idea and called the brokerage and asked them to deposit 5lacs to my bank account. Manager said, that huge amount cannot be transferred and i will need to take a cheque from them. I told him i am sending one person right now and he can hand over the cheque to her. Gave kriti the brokerage address and asked her to collect the cheque and come. She went and manager called from there and connected to kriti, i told him to give the cheque to her. He said then my leverage will come down to 2crores, i said it's ok and thanked him for his support. Kriti came back but mother and daughter duo were still in room and had not come out. I told kriti to check if they are still there? Kriti came back and they too followed. Roopa came and sat opposite to me and asked for privacy. I said kriti is the manager here and also my friend, you can talk openly no problem. Kriti understood the situation and herself left. Roopa continued, i can understand that you want mine and my mother's body, but to save ourselves the bad name, we can come whenever you call us, why do you want me to work here or change college? I asked her directly do you love me roopa? she said here love is not what we are talking, i asked her again did you ever love me? she said yes but not now.

I said that's ok. Held her hands and she tried to pull away, i let her pull her hands away. I told her i know what your father does to you at home, beating and kicking. Also from young age if you start earning, you will know the value of money as well as work culture and will have experience when you finish graduation. Secondly financial freedom is required for you as you will have many desires like clothes or vehicles or anything i don't know and what better way than buy them yourself. Lastly how else can i take revenge on your father for beating and kicking you all these years who was my first infatuation. Roopa was shocked for a second and asked infatuation? i said yes, if you had not spread my yoga dress code, then i had decided to propose you that day, you spoilt my reputation in college then. She kept quiet for sometime and said what you said makes sense, but one thing i cannot understand is sex here. I told her you will understand later if ever you decide to join. She asked me what salary will i pay. I said depending on work and salary part is decided not by me but by kriti. Roopa said thank you and will let you know tomorrow morning after discussing with dad, i told her please let me alone for sometime, i am extremely busy till sunday, but monday morning you can call me or come here directly no problem but not until then please. She left with her mother. Kriti asked anything for you sir, i said no mood kriti as you saw what happened right. She ordered 2 coffee's and we both drank and left.

Next 3 days were spent completely on working, wednesday market crashed by another 10 percent and we had beaten the market and made 15% profit or 30lacs, thursday we had leverage of 5 crores and market had the biggest fall in its history of 20% and we again rocked matching the market scores and friday it fell another 20% but gained 10% before the closing time and kriti and me had cleared all our holdings and made another 15%, my total in 4 days reached 1.7 crores. I was extremely happy. Asked the manager of the brokerage to give me cheque for 1.5 crores and he told me that huge amount for cheque has to come from chennai and asked me to come on tuesday as the funds were still not cleared. I told him, i am in chennai tomorrow and ask your headoffice to keep the cheque ready and i will take it from them personally. He said sure sir. Had 5 lacs in bank, on friday kriti gave another deep throat and later we decided that market was going to go up and not have so much fall or rise for sometime. The charts we followed were saying so. We decided to go back to our routine of 1:4 margin, but kriti told me to keep it at 1:2 and i agreed to her. Whatever we had sold had given us handsome profits. Asked kriti to take some money on monday after the cheque is cleared. Kriti said, if i take money then my inlaws will not let me work and i will be confined to house and who wants to miss a good dick regularly sir.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I said kriti you have become perverted yourself. Kriti said if you want to help me then i will get my inlaws today evening and help us move to a leased place in your name, by that you will have control over the house and i will not have to pay rent every month and also pay off ramesh's father and my life will be set. She added sir, keep 50lacs aside as it is going to be the tax we will have to pay shortly. I agreed to all her sayings. I asked her i still have one doubt kriti, she said what sir, i said why did you decide to join me and not look for other schools. She said i thought you were not serious about sex initially and joined but on the second day itself you made me wear dress below hips and without bra, i again gave a thought about quitting but after seeing your tool on friday, i thought why miss a good fuck but the way you loved me on saturday, not just my body but me as a whole woman, no one ever has done or will love me like you sir. I too fell in love with you and decided to do anything for you from then on. That is the reason i told my mil also about love we made so that in future whenever you need me i will always be available and she will cover me for the world. And one more thing sir, by the way you respected me in front of ramesh on the first day he came, i understood that you are going to stand by me always till i want.

Everyone cursed me till i joined this office that i was ill luck, when i was born, father met with accident, when i got first periods, he passed away, when i got married my husband's loans came to the front and he became drunkard. Everyone of my relatives including my mother cursed me for bringing bad luck. See sir after i started working even the stock market crashed and lots of people lost their money. I told her don't think like that, stock market is not for people who are greedy, even we got greedy this week but we knew the limitations. From next week we are decreasing our money exposure levels. You are my lucky charm kriti and please be with me as much as you desire, i don't force people and will never force you also. Do as you please and be happy always. She had tears in her eyes and i wiped them with my lips. She said sir whether you believe or not, the day we made love for the first time, i am your wife, what the world believes or says doesn't matter, for my heart you are the only one person in it and my whole world, you please don't send me away from you sir, i curse why does saturday or sunday ever come and i have to be away from you. We had a deep passionate kiss. I told her i am going to chennai tomorrow and will try to meet her on sunday. She said, sir don't worry about me, i also know how much you love and care for madam at home.

I have my weekdays and let her have her weekends, i know the pain of missing you. I told her then don't call me sir if no one is around. She said ok dear and kissed my cheeks. She asked me to wait as she will call her inlaws and i can tell them to move to company provided accomodation. I said sure, but i don't have cash to pay ramesh's father. She said give a cheque and i will do it tomorrow. Told her get them by 7:30, i have some work and will finish it by then. She left and i called ramesh and asked him about brokers for searching the house. He gave a couple of their numbers and came to office. I asked him work got over, he said yes da. We went to couple of posh areas near the office and looked at 5-6 places, found one decent and affordable, owner was asking for 2.5lacs as deposit and for 3 years there would be no problem. I agreed and told ramesh will give 50k tomorrow as advance and the rest i will pay for next week. Owner asked me how many people will stay, i said 4, it is for my employee, he didn't bother but ramesh was surprised. I told ramesh take 2.5 lacs from kriti tomorrow and keep 2 with you and the rest 50k pay as advance and the rest i will come and pay him. He asked why suddenly you are giving me 2 lacs, i said me and kriti together made about 4 lacs and if only our business improves then only we will be able to afford luxury right? he nodded his head. I told him, i am giving you money to improve me and you both and to her so that she continues to work in my office and not leaving for more money suddenly in future. She and her work is irreplacable now. He asked what happened to princi, i said i am going to chennai tomorrow and will meet princi on monday, even i don't know what happened as of now. I asked what are you doing on sunday, he said, working till noon and after 5 in the evening again working. I told him i will call you if my work in chennai happens and we both smoked and he left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Got a call from kriti that she and her inlaws are waiting in office. I asked them to come down and gave directions to the house i just saw. They came in rick, i asked the rick guy to wait for sometime and told him will pay a little extra but wait. He agreed. Took kriti and her inlaws and showed them the house. It was a good house and also in a good locality. They liked the house. I told them to come to office now. I went in my bike and kriti and her inlaws came in rick. Asked kriti to order coffee from below hotel for all of us. I told her inlaws that madam in chennai is very happy with kriti's work and she asked me to find a lease place for kriti. Also madam said give kriti 25 thousand more so that she can pay off her debts. Her father in law got doubt i think but mil was alright and happy. I told them tomorrow i am going to chennai in flight in the morning and will be back in the evening with money and they can collect it from me on monday to pay off debts and lease agreement will be in madam's name but you can stay in that house as long as kriti works here. Kriti's FIL was somewhat cooled now. I asked them anything else, they said nothing sir and left. Her mother in law turned towards me and smiled saying she knows about me. I smiled back and they left. Called kriti back and gave her a cheque for 2.75 lacs and asked her to give ramesh 2.5lac and the rest keep in office. She took the cheque and finally left. Reached home tired and exhausted. Divya said even i will come with you tomorrow da. I said ok. Messaged shamili, plans changed, wife accompanying. She replied back no problem. I deleted both the messages and slept.

Next morning we both took flight and reached chennai, divya was very happy as it was her maiden flight. I still had time to meet the consultant and had not taken the address of brokerage head quarters. I called the manager and took the address and the person whom i had to meet. Went to brokerage and divya sat in the visitors lounge. Met the owner of the brokerage and he was very happy as i was the only one who had made money last week and also my trade size had increased so were the charges they put. I requested him to write a cheque for 25lacs one and the rest 1.25cr another one. He did as requested and he personally dropped me and divya to the consultant's office building. As i went inside, it was a huge office with about 15-20 people working. I asked the name in the reception and the receptionist guided me to one chamber. The owner of the consultancy greeted me and said you wanted to trade commodities right? i said yes sir. He said india doesn't have any commodity exchange as of now, but are proposing and it will be atleast 3-4 years for it to become operational. I asked him then how to trade, he said we cant sit in india and invest in other countries commodities markets. Firstly you need to go to mauritius and open a company there, then transfer the funds from india to mauritius and from there you need to transfer the money to the country of exchange, open an account there and start.

I asked him which countries have commodities exchange. He said nearest one is singapore, and london and newyork are the biggest ones. I asked him his charges for helping setup the trading account. He said 2 lacs sir. I was surprised, he said firstly we need to arrange your visas to respective countries, then set up a company there, make sure the funds are transferred to mauritius and then open a trading account in the country of your choice, it is all a lengthy process and since we need to move only in the legal channels the cost is more. I thanked him and said will let him know shortly. Divya said i need to do some shopping. I asked her why, what is that you get in chennai that you don't in our place. She didn't respond and said take me to a good clothes showroom. I didn't know where to go or how to go. Called shamili and said akka any good shopping places for clothes, she gave some shop address and said if you are looking for readymade dresses go to shoppers stop. We boarded a rick and reached shoppers stop. Divya asked for men's section and started selecting some formal wear for me, i asked her why? she said if we are meeting people like today you should not come in these cheap jeans and tees, let me pick up something for you. I told her please not so formal trousers, atleast semi formals. She agreed and picked up half a dozen shirts and trousers. We checked the bill and it came to 18k. She gave the card and i signed the bill. We took cab to airport and went back to native.

After reaching home called divya and asked her what are you doing on monday morning dear? she said nothing. I said then can you please deposit a cheque in bank for me. She said sure dear. I gave her the 25lacs cheque and said only for you da. She didn't know how much money i had made and i didn't want to tell her everything about funds. Decided to put the rest 1.25 as FD, remembered kirti's words and decided to keep 75 as FD for longer tenure and 50 for shorter tenure so that whenever tax arises i can pay it off. Divya said with this money will we be able to atleast afford land in the heart of the city. I said yes but a small one. She asked me to find out where we can get a big piece of land for the money and also not very far and outskirts of the city. Told her sure. Called ramesh in the evening and he informed that he paid 50k as advance and he has collected 2lacs, asked him to call me when he is free tomorrow. Called kriti and she too said the same story and also added that 25k she kept in office locker. She kissed me on the phone and i thanked gods that divya was not around. Saturday passed of peacefully and sunday aftenoon ramesh asked me where i was. I told him at home. He came outside and called me, i joined him, we both went to teastall and had smoke and tea.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I enquired casually the land rates around the city. He asked for whom da, i said for me only. He didn't speak, but took me to the empty plot in my layout and showed me, it was a big plot of about 1200 yards or over 10k sqft. I asked whose is it, he said dad's and took me to his place. His parents gave a warm welcome to me. Ramesh told his dad, i have shown that layout site for him, he wanted to know the price of it. Ramesh's dad said 35 lacs for others and 32 final for me. I told him i need 3-4 days to see if i can arrange so much money and also have to show the place to family and only if they agree will i buy it. I thanked him and wanted to leave. He said wait and sent ramesh out. Ramesh's father said son don't feel bad that i am asking you these things and said did you give money to ramesh to start the business. I said yes uncle, he also wanted to grow independently so supported him. He continued and said how much did you give him, i said initially 50k and now another 2 lacs. He said wait i will give it back to you and wanted to get up. I held him and said uncle let him do as he wishes, give him sometime and i am sure he will make you proud one day. Uncle said if he doesn't pay you back please let me know and i will return it. I said ok uncle. I remembered princi's work and informed him the same, he immediately called the SP's son directly and asked him, are you trying to remove principal, he said yes, uncle said dont remove principal, he is a good man. The other guy said ok to him and told uncle to send princi back to work from tomorrow itself. I thanked him very much and bid bye to him, he said don't tell ramesh that i wanted to pay you, i said ok uncle and left. Ramesh came to drop and i got down midway. Thanked ramesh for his help today.

Called roopa's mom to check, she picked it up eagerly and said hi, how are you. I told her give me roopa's number and she gave. I called roopa on her cell directly and asked her what did you guys decide? She said whatever you said. I said couldn't understand. She said tension at home as father is not allowed in office yesterday. I told her can we meet now. She asked should i come with mom, i said no and told her to meet me in coffeeday. She said 15 minutes and was there in sharp 15 minutes. It was too crowded, she said lets go to office only, i said no ways, lets go to some star hotel and we will get space. She didn't bother and i took her to the only 5 star hotel in the city. We choose lawn restaurant as it was open and not many people and less sound. I asked her what is the matter. She said her father wanted to kill himself, she and her mother had to convince him that it is better to let you inside the house and he lives rather than him dying and both me and mom beg others for everything. I asked her what did you decide? she said same thing. I held her hand and said sorry roopa if i have hurt you. She said it doesn't matter anymore. I asked her to call her dad and take management guys' number.

She just followed orders, her father gave her the management guy's number. I called the number from my cell and put it on loud speaker. I wished him hi and he asked who i was, i told him ramesh's father had spoken to you sometime back about principal's reinstatement, he said yes yes, please send him from tomorrow morning and tell him to ignore the letter i had given asking for explanation. I thanked him and cut the call. Told roopa to forget whatever i had told and go home and tell her father whatever happened. We didn't order anything and got up. Roopa asked are you sure you don't want my body, i said if i wanted i would be in your home now not here and put her in a rick. Reached home and asked divya for a small night walk. She came and i showed her the plot of ramesh's father. She liked it and asked how much, i said 32 plus registration charges. She said can we afford another 7 lacs plus charges. I told her we will see, put the cheque first tomorrow morning and ask the manager when it will get cleared then i will talk to him about loan. She nodded her head and Sunday got over.

Monday morning, went to office to find kriti missing and her phone switched off, got worried for sometime as i didn't know where she lived. She came at 10:30 and i got wild on her, scolded her properly and said don't you know how much i was worried and what happened to your phone, she then pulled her phone out and said it was accidently switched off, her scooty was puntchured and that's why little delay sir. I was wild when we started work and didn't speak to her till end of working hours, she kept smiling all the while. After work i asked her why is she smiling, she said because she is able to put a little love of her into my heart. I got really wild hearing it and said if you don't inform me from now onwards then i will fire you. She said not happening as she is not my employee in office but my wife. Didn't say anything to her and came out to smoke and she too joined. She asked sorry dear, found the puntchure shop nearby and got it fixed and came thats all. While we were smoking, roopa and both her parents walked up. Kriti said she will wait in the room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Went inside and roopa pulled a chair next to me and her parents sat in front of us. Princi started off saying that he is ok with my proposal and requsted me to not disclose it to outside world. I was shocked for a minute and turned towards roopa. Roopa said, me and my mom informed dad that even if he dies we will still be looked down by people saying that he cheated the college and then took his own life and there will be no one to look after us and without him too we will come to road. I wanted to say something but she interrupted and said all other things can wait but listen to dad first. I turned towards her dad and asked didn't you go to college today? he said saturday only they didn't allow him inside. He continued, please don't let my or my family name get spoiled in outside world, i completely surrender to you and know only you can help. I will never come in between you and both of them in the house but please make sure that i don't spoil their name outside. I put a hand on roopa's shoulder and looked at him. He was uncomfortble in the first sight, I asked him sorry princi, i understand what you said, will not touch them in public places but only in privcay of your home or some other private place of mine. He agreed. I told him go to college now. He said now? I said yes, go now and let me know if anyone stops you or scolds you. I will arrange things before you reach the college. He stood up to leave, i told take your wife also with you. Both of them stood up and left. I looked towards roopa and asked her why didn't you inform your father about yesterday. She said firstly i didn't thank you last night and secondly don't want divya only to enjoy you and finally no one cared a damn for me all these years and you said get financial freedom and do things i wanted, it was way too tempting. I asked her so you are ready now? she put her hands around my neck and gave a peck on my cheeks and said anytime from now.

Asked roopa to call kriti, when she came i asked roopa to discuss salary part with her. Kriti asked me salary for whom sir, i said, this is roopa and she will join us from and turned towards roopa, roopa said now. I told kriti to sort out the salary matter. Roopa wanted 5k, kriti was not ready to go over 3k and finally i intervened and said 4k to pacify both of them. Roopa asked what work, i said come tomorrow and you will know. Asked roopa to call her father, she called and her father asked the phone to be given to me, he thanked me and said management guy himself came and asked sorry and left just now. I said are you happy now. He said yes very much. I asked him treat, he said anytime, so i told him i am coming with roopa to your place now. I want you and aunty to be there too. He said no problem and cut the call, could make out that he was still very uneasy with the way things were going around. Asked roopa to wait outside and told kriti, increase my manager's salary to 15k and add another 10k for gifts i want to give her from this month. Kriti said sir but, i cut her in between and said 15k sal and 10k for my gifts to her and that is final. Happiness was clearly evident on her face and she came and gave me a good tight hug.

Called divya and informed that i am going to roopa's place to sort out the mess. Divya said ok but be careful. I took roopa and reached her place. Princi and aunty were already inside, aunty had prepared tea and kept ready for me. I took the cup and drank tea and asked princi how are you, he said good, it was really good feeling to go back to college and get the respect back. I looked at roopa and pulled her on me, she came and sat on my lap without any hesitation. Princi hesitated for a second and roopa said get used to it dad and patted his shoulders. I wanted to humilate him further and put my hand on aunty's shoulders, he got up to go out and i said where to sir? he said what will a crow do in pegions nest. I said nothing doing, be inside and get used to it. I told him one more thing from now on, roopa belongs to me and me only until she chooses to get married, if i find that you touched her hairs also next time, one phone call got you job back means another can get you out of it. He said he understands and will not stand in harm's way. I asked roopa to show her room and put my hands on her shoulders, she put her arms around my waist and showed me her room. We came back to hall and i held aunty's hands and lifted her up and put my hands on her waist and asked her to show the room, when we went inside i asked her to call princi and she called.

I put my hands on her boobs in front of him and pushed her saree down and gave a good deep kiss on her lips. He turned to go back, i said wait sir, it was agreed inside the house that i can do anything and you will not bother, he said yes thats why i am leaving out, i said i never said that you can leave. If i want you to be in front when i touch her or your daughter you will be there. Didn't bother to wait for his answer and said, aunty's saree has fallen down and got dirty, remove the saree completely and put it for washing. He hesitated for a minute and aunty pulled his arm closer. He had no choice but to listen to me in his own house. After he removed the saree i ordered him to get another one from cupboard and give her to wear. Aunty thought that i was going to take her now and got disappointed as i asked her to wear saree. I told princi, be whatever you are outside but inside the house you all will obey only one master and that is me. I told him to call roopa also inside, he called, i held her duppatta and pulled it off, she was stunned for a minute and tried to cover her boobs, i told him to take the duppatta and put it for washing. He obeyed. I told roopa to change her dress and i will call divya, request her to let me take you home and for 10 days, you will serve in our home by making bed coffee till dinner and also go to college for another 10 days. You will get your sal for doing my work irrespective of what it is. She nodded her head in a yes and i called divya and told her your sister wants to come and stay with us for sometime and gave the phone to roopa, roopa in a pleading voice requested to come home and divya agreed. I told princi more to come sir from tomorrow and left. Reached home and divya gave one room to roopa. Had a session with divya with roopa's structure in mind.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
95 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Wow, reboot is way better. Thanks
Like Reply
Super update bro great going pls put regular updates bro
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
bro waiting for update
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Superb updates..thiough I remember kriti episodes and princi humiliation updates word to letter.it is really a great read one more time!! Pls keep the updates coming!!
Like Reply
Got up next morning with a knock on the door, divya wore her shorts and sleevless tees and opened the door, roopa had prepared morning coffee and woken us up. Divya told her not to do anywork at home but roopa insisted to do, they had small sweet argument and i told divya to let her feel home. Divya said ok to roopa. Roopa had prepared breakfast and i had it before leaving to work. Came out and finished bank work and reached office, kriti had alread started working and kissed her cheeks as soon as i entered. She blushed and said sorry for the salwar sir, periods. I told her its ok, its good that you got periods as i didn't want you to get preg in the first month itself. She said sir i have 2-3 more years to enjoy and preg later sir. I told her as you wish kriti. Called roopa's mom during lunch and informed her to be ready and call me as soon as princi reaches home. Work got over and ramesh came and gave the details to kriti. Roopa called and asked what should i do at home? told her to convince her sister that you need to work and you want to work under me as there will be security for you and you will get financial freedom too. English madam called and asked if i am free as she needs to discuss something, told her busy for sometime but will meet her after dinner at home. She said ok and cut the call. Roopa's mom called and said princi has come home. I asked her to make tea and reached her place by the time tea was ready.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Roopa's mom got tea as soon as i entered their house. I sat on sofa and she next to me, princi was sitting on the single seater one. I casually asked him how was your day, he said fine, he has got what her wanted, told him i still haven't got what i wanted. He said no one is stopping you, do what you want. Pulled roopa's mom on my lap and pinched her hips lightly, it tickled her and she shook her bums on reddy, he started stirring and she felt it. She put her hand on jeans and massaged, told her to remove my jeans, she obidently removed it. She wanted to take reddy out from jockey, held her hand and said you are still dressed. She put her hand on her shoulders and removed the saree pin. I held her hand and looked at princi and told him to remove her dress. He calmly removed her saree pallu and then held it asking how to remove from the hips as she was sitting on me now. She got up and princi removed her saree completely. Took them both to their bedroom and told princi to make her naked, pushed aunty on bed and mounted her and pumped her till she had her first release of the day. Looked at princi and his pant had a dent. Showed it to aunty and asked her to lick him, aunty removed his pant and underwear and when she put her mouth there he released in no time. Told aunty to continue till princi's dick is back to standing position. Princi was pleading now unable to suffer the pain aunty was giving him.

Told him, you are letting your wife get screwed and have a hardon too bastard. Whispered something in aunty's ears, and aunty took her middle finger and poked into his ass. Princi cried loudly saying it is paining, aunty inserted another finger into his dry ass and rotated her fingers for sometime. Princi's white shirt had tear marks on it. Aunty didn't leave his penis and gave a good mouthing to it, after sometime, asked aunty to climb on bed and pulled her on top of reddy, princi was relaxed now as aunty had let him free. He nursed his shit hole and his penis silently crying. Aunty started pumping reddy and released in less than 5 minutes, asked her what happened, she said she got wet with her husband's crying and she released. Turned her down and mounted her and banged till reddy released. Got dressed and told both of them to get dressed, asked aunty for another cup of tea.

After aunty got tea, told them, i won't be coming anymore to disturb you people as i got my revenge. Princi told it is not like that, you can come as you wished but not hurt him like today. Told him be good to family members and not treat them badly, also warned him, if ever i come to know about beating roopa or aunty again then i don't know what will happen. He assured again that he will not touch them in his lifetime. Aunty shamelessly asked what about me, i asked her what about you? she said she will miss the good fuck and should find time to come sometimes. Princi added i don't have any problem with that now. I told her we will see later and bid bye to both of them and came out. They didn't ask about roopa and i too didn't talk about her with them. Was feeling very bad about what happened and remembered divya' words to forgive always. Decided never to hurt anyone in future. Had a smoke and reached home. Had dinner and went to balcony to smoke and english madam asked me to come to her place, instead invited her to my place, she left the balcony and i informed divya to open the door as english madam wanted to talk discuss something with me. Divya said she showed the plot to parents and they are very happy about it. Complete the formalities soon. I told her sure di. English madam was sitting on the sofa and pondering over something.

I asked her directly yes madam, tell me. She again was lost in her thoughts and divya asked her what madam. Madam said, you know shamili my sister, i nodded my head, she said her husband has met with an accident and also they have sold their house in chennai. We just nodded our heads, madam continued, i have asked my sister to shift to my house and find a job here as cost of living is low compared to chennai. Can you give her a job in your office, as she desperately needs it. I didn't know how to react, if they had asked in office i would have instantly hired her but at home i didn't know how to respond. My heart was overjoyed with the news that shamili is coming and also wants to work with me, but how could i show the emotions in front of divya. I assured madam i will think about it and if i can't will surely help her to get a good job. Madam left. Roopa was in her room. Divya asked me what da everyone wants to work for you now and that too only females? I think she got a doubt and i asked her who all di, she is the first one right? Divya said today after coming from college even roopa asked the same thing saying i want to work in your office and join evening college to complete education. I told her it is your call boss not mine, my only motivation is you and your happiness and nothing else, it is your call to let them join my office or not and i am not entertaining such things from now on without your approval. Divya said then let me also join your office. I was surprised for a minute and asked her what about kid and stuff you left college for. She said just joking da. I told her if you are sure to join, then let me improve it for a couple of months and you can take over and i will find something new to do. She was happy listening to it and said this is september and i want an office on january 1st next year, from new year i want to be boss in office. I didn't know how to react so kept quiet and slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:seandroid

Excellent update Cottraja..serene and calm today, but nevertheless had many great points!!
BTW, advanced congratulations as you are going to reach 100 pages soon..
Keeping with tradition our dear SexyShree has created..can expect a mega update and with a new girl

Quote:sexyshree49
nice update bro, divya is also interested in joining your office where many secret things are going on. what if she joins you will have to move your adda
keep going

COTRRAJA
Thank you shree. Truly speaking, even i don't know the twist next. I just sit in front of system and as my imagination flows so do the words. Initially it was a bit of true story, now just thoughts and imaginations only.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Got up next morning to roopa's knock on the door, Divya was still lying on bed, i got up and took coffee and placed in the night lamp stand and went to hall and pulled roopa and put my mouth on her's, her lips tasted awesome, bit her lip a little and came back to room. Divya had just got down from bed and wished good morning. Divya said take roopa to office with you from today, she can join some evening college or do correspondance with me. I said as you wish boss. While doing yoga i found english madam waving at me, i asked her what madam, she said your friend has arrived. I told her send to office directly and went inside. Had breakfast and called kriti to come to bank. Withdrew 22.5 lacs and gave her 2.25 lacs to keep with her for clearing ramesh's fathers debt and also for paying advance of 2 lacs for the house. Kept 20 lacs with me and we both reached office. Found my car downstairs and asked kriti to go home today as wife in office, she asked so what, i told her i have not informed that i have hired you, need to tell her and then introduce you to her, go home for now. Went up and found divya waiting with roopa. I asked her how come you didn't inform me that you came or were coming. Divya said i thought to get roopa and drop her to office today. Opened the door and made divya sit on my chair and ordered coffee from down hotel. She took the small bag i was carrying and looked inside. She asked what for this money? i told her advance for the plot, thought will take you along after office and pay. She said shall we do it now only, i told her no problem but what about roopa. Divya said, she has to start working here and learn so she can be in office for now and we can pay the advance and come back. I asked roopa if she is alright with being office alone for sometime. She nodded her head with an yes.

Me and divya went to ramesh's father's place and gave him 20lacs cash as advance, he asked when can i pay 12 lacs balance, told him in a month's time. He took the documents from the almirah and called someone and then looking at us asked, in whose name is it going to be registered? i showed divya. He asked her full name and age and current address and asked for some id proof, she had got her voters id card in her purse. He gave the details on phone and asked us to follow him. He took us to the registrar's office and his employee had prepared for registration, as soon as we entered he gave the docs to registrar and the registrar okayed it, then they asked him and divya to put some signatures on some papers and he paid 1 lac for registration and bribe. They gave the documents to us to verify. I didn't have a clue that he will register the plot immediately. After checking, he said there is one more thing to be done and called someone and took 2 photo copies of the new registration deed and asked divya to sign some more papers and said transfer of khata will happen in a month's time. He paid another 10k to the khata making guy. He told us we need to pay him 13.1lac now and can collect the docs when the money is ready. Gave us a copy of the new registration deed and he left. Me and divya were shocked beyond imagination, divya was already the owner of the plot now. Bought some sweet boxes and dropped divya home.

Reached office to find shamili also waiting now. Shamili asked where is kriti, i told her gave her an off as she had to shift to a new place. Shamili was a little uncomfortable to talk in front of roopa. Shamili told me that she had finished reading the manuals and wanted me to train her further. Asked roopa to sit on one side and shamili on the other, shamili was picking up the work fast and roopa was not so interested in it. Taught roopa to just enter or exit the trade and told her go home now and come from tomorrow so that someone will tell her when to enter and when to exit and you can just follow them. As soon as roopa left, i put my hands on shamili's navel and started massaging it, she too couldn't control and put her hands on reddy. Held her hand and took the next room keys and took her inside.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply