Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
There was a knock on the door, divya said, door is open, push it and come inside, roopa had got morning coffee and come. I tunred to kiss divya and she said wash your mouth first, held roopa's hand and she came near with her lips, had a good smooch with roopa, diyva got angry and pushed me with some force, roopa fell on floor and i fell on top of roopa, lips still locked. Divya got angry now and told roopa to go out of the room. Roopa left in a hurry as periyamma told her. Divya then turned towards me and said, this is our personal room and i don't want you doing anything with roopa here. i said yes periyamma. Divya hit my shoulders and said, if i call her periyamma one more time, then she will leave me and go back to our house in city. I said ok boss, she hit me again and said, i am divya only to you and your family and for no one else, so it is an order from your boss to call me divya always. I said yes boss, sorry yes divya. I told her from now on please don't speak with anyone like you spoke with shamili, she is friend of mine and will not speak outside, but if labourers come to know that you have all the knowledge about me then you will loose your respect and promise me to look away even if you come to know. All other things are already being taken care by you. Divya asked me to promise me to let her know first if i do something with someone else. I promised her i will always keep you informed but you also act as if you don't know from now on. She agreed and then put her hand on reddy, just with the touches he stirred, we had a good morning session. Divya told me to work properly on all fronts and i said sure i will only for you. She laughed and said never say again for her only as she will know all things from now on. We both laughed it off. We got up and divya called latshmi and asked her if hot water is ready for bath, latshmi said yes periyamma. Divya asked me whether you will take bath here only? i said only if you agree to bath with me from today. She said who else will i bath with. We both took bath together and had another session in bath room.

We got dressed and divya asked me to put the gold back on her neck and waist. She added i need more designs of chains and waist belts. I said sure dear. She opened the door of the room, i closed it back and asked her why did you ask princi to get roopa a car, but you have only a jeep for yourelf, she said, i want a lancer car and i know my husband will get me after the planted tomato's are sold. I put my hand on her shoulders and said may be bigger one dear. She said then get me tata safari. I promised her, i will work hard on my trading also and take care of land also. We came to breakfast table, princi, his wife, akka and periyamma and shamili were waiting for us. We all had breakfast prepared by aunty and served by roopa. Divya then turned towards roopa and told her to have breakfast and get ready and go to city and stay in my parents house, princi wanted to say something and with divya's stare, he kept quiet. Divya called the driver and asked him to drop princi and his family to the nearest town bus stop. He said ok periyamma and wanted to leave, i stopped him and said also finish the vehicle registration part and collect the triler from the showroom. He said ok periyavaar and left. Divya called the mla and spoke with him at length for roopa's admission, the mla said it is your college only periyamma and she can join when you say so. The management quota was costing about 25 lacs and roopa's admission was confirmed for free.

I took my laptop and said divya i will work in farm house and you bring lunch for me there only. Divya replied, i am here only always, will send lunch by aunty and winked. I told her not from today, i want to have food always with you and you only, bring the lunch and we will have it together. She agreed. Meanwhile akka and periyamma came rushing towards to me and said even we will join you in farm house as we will get bored at home, took them along. Kanti and her daughter were waiting for me near the farm house, i told them, go home, if i need anything i will let you know. Kanti and her daughter left. Akka and periyamma then started, we missed you for so long da, how can you do this to us. I said, suddenly new responsibilites have shot up, what can i do, all divine grace. They said, you found some new one's thats why you forgot otherwise don't we know you. There was another half an hour before work got started and had a quicke with akka. Periyamma said, what about me, i said, may be tomorrow. Sent them both away and started work. It was lunch time and divya came alone. I asked her where is lunch, she said coming, just then there was a knock on the door and aunty walkied in carrying lunch for both divya and me. Aunty served lunch to both of us and after lunch divya said whe will be home as she needs to get lot of things set there. I called aunty and said come with puru by 3:30, she nodded and left. Divya walked away as if she didn't hear a thing. Aunty couldn't make out that divya will not bother me from now on.

It was 3 and aunty and puru informed her periyamma that she has some work in house and she will finish it and be back, although divya knew what work, she acted as though she didn't know and granted permission to both of them. There were in the kutiya by 3:10, my work was still in progress, puru asked me permission to leave. I said be here, he asked why me, i said you will know in some time. Aunty kept quiet. I looked up and told both of them to get undressed now, puru wanted to leave but gave a look and he removed his dress and stood nude, Aunty was hesitating a bit as her husband was there, i told puru to undress her, i got up and sat on the stool in the corner. I told puru to take some oil and apply on aunty's bum hole now. Aunty lay down on the cot and puru was massaging her bum hole with oil, i told aunty turn to doggy style, she didn't understand, so went and turned her and pulled her hips up, came back and sat with computer. Puru continued massaging her bum hole, i told puru to insert oil insider her bum hole now, Puru dipped a finger in the oil and then gave a push in aunty's virgin bum hole. Aunty shrieked when puru's finger went in first, but got adusted to the intrution in some time. Asked puru to insert another finger now, his rod was was a flag pole now. It was 3:30 and work got over now. I asked puru to stop now and removed my dress, reddy was also standing and ready now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Asked aunty to apply oil on reddy. Asked puru to stand in a corner for sometime. Took reddy to aunty's bum hole and gave a slight push, reddy's head went inside now, gave small pushes and reddy was buried completely in aunty now. Aunty knew how to control her pain and once her pain subsidised, started moving reddy slowly and then increased the pace, aunty started matching reddy's movements, when reddy was pulled back, aunty used to push her hips back and when i pushed reddy front, aunty pulled her hips back. The sweet fight continued for 15 minutes and aunty had her first release for the day, i still kept moving reddy in her bum hole and aunty said, give me 5 minutes to recover. I asked puru to come and put his head under aunty's pussy, he did as told, he was also experienced, with his tongue moving on aunty's pussy, aunty was ready for another session and started moving her hips back on reddy. I held aunty's hips and told puru to lie down on cot, he did accordingly, i asked him to move down a little and his not so long pole was near aunty's pussy, i asked him to insert into her cunt hole, aunty held puru's penis and moved her pussy closer and he gave a push and he was buried in no time. Aunty's moans increased to high pitch now. I could feel puru's penis inside aunty's cunt, there was a thin skin which was dividing our penis touching each other. I started moving reddy slowly and puru also started moving his rod. After about 3-4 minutes we matched and when reddy went inside aunty's bum hole, puru used to pull out and when his rod went, i used to pull reddy out. We kept pumping aunty for another 15 more minutes and aunty had another big release, this time puru's penis and his balls were washed by aunty's pussy release. We stayed in the same position for some more time.

I asked aunty how was it, she said out of this world, i am very lucky to enjoy two penis at a time and only a girl can know the pleasure of it when one penis comes out and other one goes inside. It is pure heaven. Aunty looked towards puru and asked can we continue like this whenever possible. He nodded his head in agreement. She didn't bother about me, where was she to know that this is the first and last time i am touching this old garbage. We started back on aunty, puru from down and me kept banging her bum hole, Aunty was having a gala time of her life, then suddenly i had an idea and removed reddy from aunty's bum hole, cleaned him and applied some more oil on reddy, aunty and puru thought that it must be due to friction caused, but i had other ideas. I held aunty's hips and pushed reddy towards her pussy, uncle's rod had already covered her pussy, both of them together said, no your hole is on top, i said wait uncle and placed reddy next to his rod, both of our penis were touching each other. I held aunty's hips tightly and gave a firm push, aunty shouted at the top of her lungs, reddy went inside by one inch, puru understood and said, i cannot move till you are also fully in so i will keep quiet. Tears started flowing from aunty's eyes, she said, it is paining like the tearing of her hymen. I held her hips tightly again and gave another push, this time reddy went inside by half, aunty again shouted on top of her lungs, uncle said, this is the first time he is hearing her loud cries and is very happy. Started moving reddy slowly till he was completely buried in aunty's pussy.

Both mine and puru's penis were touching each other, it was a odd sensation, didn't want to complete, his bulb skin was touching reddy in the middle as it was not as long as reddy. We both kept quiet for some time to let aunty's pussy get adjusted to the penetration. Me and puru both started moving our penis slowly and once his slipped out and once reddy slipped out, puru suggested that he will keep still and i should move, both of us agreed and i increased the speed of reddy, aunty's moans were probably echoing through the whole farm and everyone must have come to know that i screwed ex periyamma. I kept pumping her and in less than 10 minutes aunty had another big release, she said her hips is paining now and she can't stay like that any longer. Puru also added that he will also release if not given a breather. Me and puru exchanged the places now, aunty left her body on my body and adusted reddy inside her. She thanked both of us and said, i really don't know how to describe the feeling of two lunds in my pussy. Now puru took oiled his rod and placed on aunty's bum hole, his rod slid in easily. I kept quiet and he started moving his rod, in two minutes he said he is about to release. I told him to remove his rod and wait. He pulled out and soothed his penis, i gave aunty's boobs good kneading and also imprinted my teeth marks all over her boobs. Then i gave a strong bite to the place where her neck joins her shoulder, it turned dark pink and aunty shouted again on top of her lungs. She hit me and said it pained, am i not leaving you to do what ever you want, why did you hurt me. I said, this mark will stay for 3-4 days and from now on, whomever i fuck, i am going to leave the mark there between their left shoulder and neck. It will be my trade mark.

Puru said he wants to release now, i said wait to him, he removed his rod from auntys bum hole and i removed reddy from aunty's pussy, asked puru to bring some oil near and i too reapplied on reddy, then with aunty sleeping on me, kept reddy on her bum hole and pushed him inside, asked puru to do the same. Puru placed his rod on mine and pushed into his wife's bum hole, not an inch budged, he then took oil in his fingers and gave deep thrusts and worked till 3 of his fingers were buried completely. I lost count of aunty's shouts. Puru again placed his rod on aunty's bum hole and pushed in, half of his rod went inside and for the last time aunty shouted on top of her lungs. i couldn't move reddy, puru moved his rod in and out, aunty's moaned loudly and released once more, now puru said he is about to release, i removed reddy as i didn't want his cum on reddy. Puru gave 3 more thrusts and his dam broke open. He released completely and removed his penis and sat on the ground tired. Aunty was also wasted now and turned around and lay next to me. Reddy still hadn't released. With no hole now, i asked aunty shall i ride you, she said she cannot take any more pressure for the day. She added the session was wonderful and we should continue whenever we get time. Puru also liked the session and said i too agree. I didn't bother to answer them, told aunty to clean reddy, she took the towel and cleaned reddy, asked them to wear the dress and leave now. They both wore their dress and about to leave, i called puru, kanti's daughter is around here only, send her in i am not done yet. He had a look outside and found her to be home, he came inside and said, she must be home i will send her.

I asked aunty going to cook dinner now, she said will go home now and after taking bath will go home and cook dinner, her body is paining too much now and without bath she cannot cook. I sent them away and dressed and came out, just then latshmi was passing by, i called her into the room, mounted her and started pumping her pussy. On her second release, reddy couldn't hold any longer, gave latshmi also the same bite mark on the left side of her body where neck and shoulders meet. Latshmi didn't shout as hard but still said periyavaar it pained. I told her, get used to it, there is always going to be a bite from now on if you have sex with me. She nodded her head. She got up, dressed and then cleaned reddy with water and towel. I told her to get kanti's daughter and clean the clothes and room. She sent someone to fetch kanti's daughter and guided kanti to clean the house and clothes. Latshmi left towards her hut and me towards home, on the way heard my jeep's sound and turned around, divya and shamili were in it, i asked where they had been. They replied to temple, divya signalled whether i did anything and i nodded with an yes, she said then take bath and come. I turned around and went to farm house, kanti's daughter was still cleaning, didn't want to disturb her today, she looked at me lovingly, i said not today, some other day, her face became dull. I took bath in cold water and while coming back home, told the regular ladies to keep water hot from tomorrow evening daily. They understood and nodded their heads.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
While coming back, found one labourer lady who was staring at me as though i was a demon. I asked her name and started walking back home, on the way, sent someone to fetch the old lady who gave info about princi's sister's affaris. Gave deep thoughts and realised that i hadn't forced anyone or hurt anyone, thought will dig a little deeper. Reached home and sat on the chair outside, the old lady came, i asked details about this labourer woman. Old lady said, she was kidnapped when she was 10 and returned to village when she was 16, 6 years she was missing, i called puru to confirm the same, as that labourer woman belonged to the house owner, puru didn't know the full story. Old lady continued and said when she came back, we checked her virginity and with it still intact, got her married to one of our guys. I asked puru to call that lady labourer. Asked the old lady to stay. The lady came and her eyes were burning and her face had smile, it was clear something was missing. I asked her story and she repeated what the old lady said, i asked her what her captives did to her, she said they gave little education and made us clean the place and cook that's all. I asked her where was she kept, she said in some city she didn't remember. I thanked her, asked puru to get milk from inside give to the lady and the old lady. Once they had milk, i asked the lady labourer to leave. After she left, i asked the old lady, do you think she told the truth. Old lady said periyavaar, i am sure she lied, i asked her why? old lady said, if she knows her village name and comes back, then she should definately remember the city if ever she lived there. I thanked the old lady and went inside the house, called thalaiva to inform him the same and ask his guidance. He picked the call and said, watch tv, i am a litle busy now and will call you in sometime. I cut the call and changed the channel to news channel. News channels were showing that there is an internal turmoil in the ruling party and tomorrow it may fall as there are lot of dissidents. There may be presidential rule in our state till the next elections happen. Divya called all of us for dinner, just as i sat down on chair, thalaiva called my cell and said, there is a meeting of periyavaar's in madras, i should be there and gave the address of a five star hotel. I informed divya that i have to leave for madras for a day or two as thalaiva has called. She said someone has to be here to take care of lands, so you leave. I agreed and all of has dinner.

Divya packed the clothes and said, take the jeep, i said no, as i am going alone. She said take jeep and shamili also then, i said no to both. Divya said so you want to be alone there, i said yes as it was a meeting of periyavaar's of state. Divya said you will get bored, its ok, take shamili with you. I reluctantly agreed, shamili was already packed, divya nodded her head, i asked the driver to drop me till the nearest town, took a bus to chennai, as we didn't have reservation, we were allotted the last seat. Shamili sat on the window seat and i next to her, There was another couple in the opposite side. I called the conducter of the bus and paid him for the remaining two seats next to us, the other man from opposite side said thank you sir. I said its alright.

Immediately i pushed my hand inside shamili's blouse and kept kneading them, she asked me to change the places, so got up and sat next to window, shamili now removed the zip and and asked me to push the seat back as much as possible. I pushed the seat back and was almost in lying position, shamili put her hand inside the zip and released reddy from jockey. She put her blouse buttons back and said, you know how much i love reddy in my mouth, let me enjoy sucking him as much as i can, i nodded my head in agreement, turned to look in opposite side, the guy got up and went and sat next to window, the lights were off now and shamili had lot of stamina to keep sucking reddy and occassionaly taking him inside her throat and after about some time had passed, i pushed her head tightly on reddy and released, she gulped all the juices from reddy, put a hand towel on him and leaned back. She said, your cum has become more thicker than the first time i had, and also reddy's size has incresed atleast by an inch from then to now. I was tired completely, wanted to lay down. She kept quiet for about 30 minutes and again bent on reddy, i said bastard, shamili looked up and asked whom did i scold, i said to reddy, he had 4 releases today and just when your lips touched him again, he started rising again. It was another hour by the time he released again. Saw the time in mobile, it showed 2:30, told shamili to sleep now and in 3 hours we will reach madras. She said thank you for letting me suck, i said if you only suck then you are not going to get preg. She said she was satisfied with sucking now, only deep throat like previous is left, after she finishes her fertile days, she will take him back in mouth. I smiled and both of us dozed off to sleep. We reached chennai and got down from the bus.

Called an auto loudly saying the hotel name, the guy who was sitting in the opposite corner in bus came near and asked are you periyavaar, i said yes, he introduced himself as one more asshole. I enquired from where and asked him how come i didn't meet him on sunday function, he said he had gone to coimbatore and missed, he asked sorry, i said forget it. He then turned towards shamili and signalled me periyamma? i said no, i repeated the same and he also said no. We both laughed. We took a cab and reached the hotel. Shamili said she is tired and needs rest, we went to reception and checked the rates, they had from 4.5k to 7 and presidential suite for 25k for 24 hours, i booked 7k room, the other periyavaar booked 4.5k room. We went to room and took bath, i called thalaiva to find out the timings, he said come down, all are already here, I told shamili to order breakfast for herself and i am going down. I left her in the room and joined the group in the lawn. There was self service and i chose some medu vada with masala dosa for breakfast, There was an auditorium booked by mla's for us. While having breakfast thalaiva asked why were you trying to call me, i told him about the girl, her kidnapping and her returning to village still a virgin. He said to me, get her to my village tomorrow, i requested him saying the day after tomorrow, he asked why, i said since i am in city, will do some shopping. He laughed and said newly married periyavaar.
I finished breakfast and went inside the auditorium, there were more than 200mla's present in the auditorium, thalaiva addressed all of us and said, we are not averse to industrialisation but we also need land to grow food, we have given all the land sorrounding in about 10 cities and still this government is not satisfied, now they want to pollute our pure air, water and land and we will not allow it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He addressed all the periyavaars and said, i am asking these loyal mla's to resign and promising them on behalf of all of you that we will get them elected again in our expenses. It is a small cost to save our mother land. Everyone of us promised to take care of the mla. Thalaiva asked if someone has some problem then they can speak now or work to get mla elected. Couple of them spoke and demanded electricity to their villages and couple of them about roads and water, their respective mla's pledged and promised the first thing they would do on getting re-elected. I thought for sometime and raised my hand, thalaiva asked what is it, i walked up to the front and stood below the dias and told him, if they resign their seats then presidential rule will be there in our state and the high command sitting in delhi will rule us. There was pin drop silence now. Thalaiva asked me what do you suggest, i climbed the dias and said, let the mla's resign from their party and join forces, let our thalaiva get elected from one seat and become chief minister to take care of all his children. There was a great uproar in the hall. All the mla's were very happy and so were the periyavaars. Instead of giving space for delhi to rule us, it would be better for you to be our CM. He said i am thalaiva of periyavaars and i am not supposed to stand for elections, i suggested him to pass on the thalaiva to his son and become super thalaiva for the sake of the state. Everyone agreed to it, all the mla's got busy with their phones. The meeting was over now.

Thalaiva told the mla's to resign from their party and arrange for a big ground for them to make a new party announcement by sunday. He will go to village and hand over the reins to his son and meet them on sunday. Thalaiva then put his hand on my shoulder and asked me where are you staying, i said in the same hotel and gave him the room number. He asked alone or periyamma also there, i said not alone and no periyamma but other. He said be ready by 2, you will come with me in my car. I said the lady is also a friend of mine not labourer, he said bring her also then. I agreed to meet him by 2 and came near the lift, met the periyavaar who had shamili's mother in law, he asked how is it going, i said good, do you want to meet your daughter in law, he asked the room number, i gave him, he was staying in 4.5k room, he said he will meet me in my room in 10 minutes. I agreed and left. I reached the room and called divya, gave her the updates about thalaiva becoming CM, she was very happy to hear it and asked me to give phone to him once i am in his car. Cut the call and informed shamili also the same, she was neither pleased nor unhappy about it. Door bell rang and i went and opened it, my friend who had shamili's MIL came and shamili's MIl walked behind him, i locked the door and came and sat on sofa in the room. He had got beer and offered me one, i said i don't drink, he said enjoy, i said i am enjoying and pointed towards shamili and added only smoke no drinks. He called shamili near and gave her 1 bundle of 500rs notes, shamili didn't accept it, i told her take it, it is from your real father in law. Shamili bent to his feet and took his blessings. I asked shamili to come and sit next to me on the sofa.

He switched on the tv and put a music channel, he turned towards shamili and said, if she or her family ever hurt you, please call me and i will take care of them. Shamili's MIL bent her head in shame. He then asked shamili's mother to start entertaining us. She stood still for a second as her daughter in law was there whom she dominated in her entire married life. He asked shamili to join her mil, i interfered and said, shamili is my very good friend, a friend's friend is a friend right, he nodded his head and asked sorry to shamili. Shamili said its ok father in law. He sounded happy with shamili calling him father in law and got up, kissed her forehead and again blessed her. He turned towards shamili's mil and asked her to begin, shamili's mil began dancing around the room for the music, it was a great turn on to me also, he asked her to start removing her dress, she started sexily removing her dress one by one, first saree then hooks of the blouse and then petticoat, then her bra hooks and her panty. Her sagging boobs were jumping when she was dancing, i too had a hard on now. He looked at my bulge on jeans and ordered her to please me, i said no thanks, i already have my plan ready. We he could not control anymore, he asked shamili's mil to get dressed immediately and took her to his room. I thanked him for the courtesy, he said anytime bro. This was my first time i was seeing a live lady dancing. I immediately locked the door, threw my dress and held shamili's saree pallu, she had put a pin to her blouse, and with my pulling her saree and blouse both tore.

She said go slow, i am not going anywhere, i was unable to control and tore her blouse and saree completely, she immediately pushed her petticoat and panty down and removed the bra, she said, she didn't get spare petticoat. I jumped on her and put raging hot reddy on her pussy opening and immediately started banging her pussy, she said, dear so much pressure first time only, i was unable to listen to her words and kept pounding her pussy. She pulled my head next to her head and put both her hands at the back of my head and started massaging it. She then held my head tightly and had her first release, i took a little break from humping and started kneading her boobs and pinched her areola and nipples, gave her also the bite mark. Again same question and said, i loved your neck joint and that's why i want a mark there to be seen by me to remind me of our session. She smiled and i thought it was a lovely quote. I increased the speed of reddy and both of us climaxed together. She said she missed me from first session and if her akka, my ex english teacher was not there, then she would have been preg then only. I said, then we would not have got choice to enjoy together like this and whatever he does no one knows pointing towards ceiling. Looked at the time it was 1:15, told her to get ready and ordered lunch to room. Had lunch in a hurry, came to reception and checked out, it was sharp 2 now, just sat in the lobby and thalaiva came down from his room, he was alone.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We came out and he gave a slip to the valet parking guy, that guy called the vehicle number to be brought and it was a mercedes benz entry level model. The colour was blue, i admired the looks of the car, thalaiva said, ask her to sit in the front and join me in the back. His driver opened the door for both him and me, shamili herself opened the door and sat in the front seat. He enquired politely about shamili's family, i didn't give much details except they stay in madras and her sister wa my english teacher and stuff. He enquired about english teacher, i told him she has some physical deformity invisible to the eye and she is highly educated. We kept chatting with each other on some things and by 8 in the night we reached my village. I requested him to come inside and have food, he said it will get late for me and your amma will be waiting for me, but i will have coffee. Me and divya both welcomed him inside, he had coffee and said call the lady labourer you told me about, i called puru and told him the same thing. Thalaiva had one look at the lady labourer and told me get her when you are coming to our place. Me and divya fell at his feet and took his blessings. He left. Divya then looked at shamili and asked what is the mark next to your neck, i patted divya's shoulders and whispered i will tell you later. Shamili shyly bent her head and left. Had dinner and went to bedroom with divya. Had a wonderful session with divya.

Even she was completely exhausted now. She lay her head on my hand and asked what was that mark on shamili's shoulders. I said, from now on whomever i screw other than you will have that mark, so that even without me informing and you asking anyone, you will know where they were. Divya then said, i saw the same mark yesterday with latshmi and aunty also. I said good, now you know. We both slept and got up to knock from aunty with bed coffee. Divya took it and came inside. While having coffee, the phone rang. It was thalaiva, he said this friday, he is handing over the reigns to his son and has a special pooja in the temple. He asked me to call my parents and sibilings too to the function. I wondered why but couldn't say no to him. Divya asked what, i informed her that thalaiva has called us and my whole family to the function. Thalaiva then called and said, don't forget to bring the lady labourer too. It was already wednesday morning, i called dad and informed him that future cm of the state has a function in his house and has invited all of us there. Dad said, i will let vini be with roopa and bring all others, divya took the phone and said, papa start tonight itself, i will tell roopa to stay in my parents house till you go back and kept the call. The day passed with one quicke with my periyamma and then noon sessions with shamili and night session with divya.

By thursday morning itself, all my family arrived. Everyone were happy especially my mom as she saw her son turn responsible and successful. Divya took them all and allotted rooms to each. Breakfast was ready in no time, it was a good atmosphere in the house. After breakfast i wanted to start towards farm house and vini stood up and said i will also come with you. I called divya near and said this lady is going to eat my head today, find something and keep her here, divya said, you also have responsibility towards your sister, its just one day adjust and added i will send lunch with your akka. I nodded my head and left. Vini asked which are your farms, i said, i will ask someone to show you later. Went inside the room and had a one on one with vini. Vini said, your dick has grown more bro, i said too much usage i think. She said cut down to one or two per day and he will have a long life otherwise he will become unusable by the time you are 40 only. I shook my head. Called latshmi and asked her to show the lands all around and come. Started my work and by lunch time also vini had not come back. I called seshu and asked him to get vini. Akka came with lunch and i closed the work midway and had a good session with akka and vini.

All of us were very tired, we found a green patch under a tree, went there and lay down. Vini said, couple of months ago you were a virgin and still studying and now you are a landlord. Akka said hmm in agreement. I said even i don't know how my life has turned and changed, it is always good to go with the flow god chooses rather than make choice. Who would have thought that after we me sekhar's parents, my parents only will get divya for me. Akka said, your mother has made the right choice for you, divya has a big heart and also level headed, she is the right match for you. Vini nodded in agreement. It was getting dark and divya sent for all of us. We reached the house, had coffee and sent for lady labourer who thalaiva wanted me take along and her husband. When they came, i told the lady that there is a function tomorrow we are going and we need help, told her husband to also come along. Divya told aunty to stay here in the night and prepare breakfast early tomorrow as we have to travel and after we leave she can go home. Had another session with divya in the night and slept. Got up early morning at 4 and took me and divya got ready and we came to hall to have coffee. Every one of us were ready, vini was wearing salwar, divya took her to our room and asked vini to change to saree and asked her to choose. Vini chose one saree and wore it and came.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Puru had arranged for a tempo traveller and all of us including lady labourer and her husband left in it. We reached the thalaiva's village by 9, no other periyavaar were invited. Me and divya paid our respects to thalaiva and amma. I asked no other periyavaar and thalaiva said, he is going to be periyavaar today, later we will have to call periyavaar panchayat and it will decide the thalaiva. I nodded head meaning understood him. He took us all into the temple and the pooja began and later all his labourers were called and they pledged their alligience to the new periyavaar of the village. Thalaiva's son now became the head of the lands. Thalaiva had called the registrar to the village itself and he transferred the land to his son and asked me to sign as witness. I did accordingly. It got over by 10:30 itself, he called us inside for snacks and while we were having, he was speaking to his son pointing towards me. After we had snacks, he called me and divya aside. He took us near his wife and son and said, i have a request to you both and folded his hands, i held his hands and said thalaiva you only have to order and we will follow. He said, he is no more thalaiva anymore but i am still periyavaar. I said you are and will always be our thalaiva, divya nodded her head in agreement. He said then he has one request and called his only son in front and said, this is my only son santosh, he has studied engineering and completed this year only. I shook his hands.

Thalaiva continued, i showed your sister to him and he has also consented, please don't say no, we would like to have your sister as our daughter in law. I told thalaiva, you are so big people, we are just like a grass under your foot and we don't have the level to make relationship with you people, you can get a big industrialist or rich girl for your son. Santosh now patted his father, thalaiva continued, we like your culture, you know how fast the times can change, puru was periyavaar sometime before and now he works under you, what will money or richness buy. We want a cultured girl to our house and we have decided that your sister will become periyamma in our village and the ball is in your court. I said, give us sometime to think, thalaiva said discuss with your family now only. I sent divya and told her to keep quiet till i come. I called santosh and his mother and enquired whether he will take care of my sister properly. I told him i know the activities of periyavaar and understand that there are some responsibilites, he told me, this is the first time ever i found a girl i wanted to marry, i don't say that i am a virgin, but i know my responsibilities and my activities have not crossed village limits. I told him i will speak with parents and vini and tell you in sometime.

I went near parents and informed that thalaiva wants vini as his daughter in law. Everyone was shocked, vini said, i haven't even completed inter and you already want me to get married and go away. I looked at her and said, guy is 22 and you are 18, 4 years difference in age is correct and also you will get a good life. Vini was still saying no, told her to keep quiet for sometime and turned towards mom and dad and said, he was the leader of all landlords of the state, he just gave the whole village ownership to his son and moving to madras as the new chief minister of the state. Divya added, there will be no dearth of servants for vini and it is a custom of periyavaars to keep their wife happy always. She will live like a queen here. Parents nodded their head in agreement and said you both have more responsibilities than us now, if you both are happy with the proposal, then you have our blessings, take it forward. I told them will talk to vini personally, divya walked with me and vini. I told vini, yesterday i told you to go with the flow and not against it. Look at akka, she loved someone and he is in a city with couple of shops, if you get married to sanosh, he can buy 100's of such shops, i am not saying sekhar is bad, but akka went against the tide and chose her shore, you know periyappa and his contacts, he definately would have found a better standard than akka.

See i too didn't like divya first and both of know it, but my life turned the day i held her hand and brought her with me. Likewise i am telling you, go with the flow, you will be in front of us, better than us and also happy. Vini started crying and divya patted her head. Vini controlled her tears and asked are you sure that i will be happy here, if you are so sure then i have no objection. She again stressed, my agreement is only based on your decision. I said yes i am convinced that you will be happy in your married life. Divya then said, there are some customs of periyamma, i will tell you those and then you decide whether you want to get married or not, for now lets keep the status que. Vini said i want to speak with santosh. Called santosh and told him to take vini for a walk around the temple itself. Both thalaiva and amma came and sat next to me and divya and asked what is the matter, we said, parents have agreed, but vini wanted to talk with santosh before making a decision so we sent them to walk around the temple. Divya said amma, there is one thing i want to do before vini agrees for marriage, amma asked what divya, divya said, we will tell her about our customs and whatever you told me also in our first meeting, some girls may not be able to take the cultural shock. She said please amma and amma obliged. Vini and santosh both came with happy faces, divya asked vini are you ok with the guy, vini bent her head and nodded yes. Amma now asked me, santosh and periyappa to leave the women alone. I went and sat with my parents and thalaiva and santosh sat in another corner.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Ladies were having deep discussion and i asked santosh to get my family some tender coconuts, he arranged immediately. By the time we finished tender coconuts, amma came with divya and vini with a smiling face. Vini agreed to the marriage. Amma then went to her husband and informed of vini's agreement. They had some discussion and they called their temple priest and had some discussion with him too. They then came to us and said since everyone is ok with the marriage, we spoke to the priest, he informed that the lagnam now is very good for both of them, they will live together for 100 years like a king and queen, please don't say no, we will perform the marriage ceremony now itself. Dad said we have not made any arrangements at all nor called any of our relatives. Thalaiva said we have also not informed anyone, we can call them for reception after one or two months, i am going to madras tomorrow and don't know if i will be able to find time for his marriage, we can have the reception in chennai in sometime, but let the kids get married. I said ok thalaiva and we all went inside the temple, priest hurriedly had made small arrangements. Mantras were chanted and finally santosh tied the yellow thread with turmeric stick in the middle to vini. Vini's marriage had got over now. Vini and santosh bent at feet of both the parents and me and divya too. I hugged santosh and said i have to call you bhava now and gave a hug. Thalaiva had arranged for lunch and all of had it there itself. We took santosh and vini in our tempo traveller and amma had arranged for some ladies to do aarti for her, vini kicked the rice filled glass and put her first leg inside and went inside the house. Her marriage ceremony was completed and she already reached her husband's house. Amma asked one of her cooks to prepare coffee for us and we all had, me and divya asked permission with thalaiva to leave as my parents will stay back for a day and will join us later. Thalaiva said to divya, wait ma, me and keshav have some work and once we are back, you can leave.

He asked me to call the lady labourer, i called her and her husband. Thalaiva asked one of his labourer ladies around the same age as my lady labourer. They both looked at each other as if they were good friends. We were able to make out that they knew each other. Thalaivya called a couple of his goons and told the both the ladies to stay in his farm house. The labourer ladies had no clue as to what was happening. He told the goons to watch them day and night and not let them out of sight for a minute also. He assigned about 25 of them for the work. He then called his lady labourer's husband and we all walked to her house. Thalaiva asked the house to be shown and we found a radio transmitter and other material in some other language and a radio set, when we switched it on it was transmitting bbc english channel. Thalaiva immediately called the security officer station and told them he is sending some thing to them and they are to keep it safely till he informs them what to do. He tunred towards me and said, you too check and let me know. my lady labourer's husband asked whether she will come now or not, thalaiva said she is a drohi to the land, do you also have such things at your house, he nodded his head in agreement, he said she is from some anti national force, do you still consider her your wife if she hates your mother land. My lady labourer's husband declared that she is no more his wife. We all came back, me, divya, akka and periyamma bid bye to thalaiva and family, my parents and kiddo and krish stayed back with thalaiva's family to make preparations for first night of vini. Thalaiva said, i am leaving for madras tomorrow to me. I wished him good luck. We all started in tempo traveller, periyamma was feeling jealous about vini now, she said, younger sister got married before elder one. I just said fate. Even i didn't know that it will happen to me only, how can i know what will happen to vini or anybody for that matter. We all reached our house, everyone went inside except me and the lady labourer's husband. He said, he doesn't have a wife now what will people say, i said we will discuss it tomorrow but for now take me to your house. We found the same radio transmitter and radio tuned to bbc english and some other language books here too. Called the security officer station and asked sesha to give it to them and come back. He left immediately. Shamili, puru and aunty asked about my family, so we informed them that thalaiva wanted vini as his daughter in law and they got married today and my family is staying there over night. Shamili said good family. Puru added his yes. Had dinner and all of us left to our respective rooms. I had another session with divya as usual and slept.

Next few days passed peacefully, had akka in the mornings at farm house before starting work, shamili was always just after work and occasionally other women and definately divya at night. There was heavy preparations going on for akka's marriage, i invited couple of my friends and thalaiva and bhava personally. Puru had made sleeping arrangements in the new farm for sleeping and nature duties for 500 people. just 5 days were left for marriage, after having coffee in the morning, i came out of our room and heard shamili vomitting, went to her and also called aunty to help, asked shamili is she ok, she smiled and nodded her head. I said let me call for a doctor, she said not necessary, aunty came to know about me and shamili but kept quiet. I again heard vomitting sound from down, rushed and found divya too vomitting, aunty rushed and rubbed her back. I asked divya what happened and she said don't know just vomitted today. I called the driver and divya sat in the middle row, i called shamili too just for confirmation. We reached the nearby town and doctor checked both of them and wrote a test and asked them to get it done in the lab next door. In the lab they took small samples of blood from both shamili and divya. After about an hour and half, doctor called us inside and said congratulations both of them are going to be mothers. I felt so much happiness and my heart was filled with joy to the core, i was becoming a father officially. We thanked doctor and came out. Divya told me she doesn't want a baby now. I said we will discuss at home. Shamili thanked me and divya, she called her inlaws and husband and informed the good news. Her husband said he will come immediately. I gave the farm house to her to stay for for akka's marriage and then she can leave. After we reached had a lot of persuading to do with divya, finally she relented and said she will keep the kid. She called everyone in the house and distributed the sweets we had got from town and informed everyone that divya was preg.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Once the news spread out, the whole village had a festive look. In the next few days akka's marriage happened and was a grand success, shamili left with her husband, her inlaws joined her a month later, now they treat her like queen. English madam called to thank. Thalaiva had become CM of the state and vini his daughter in law. Sexy delivered a baby girl and after the delivery we got sexy to come and stay with us for a couple of months. FIL used to travel on weekends to meet us. Roopa got admitted to college, her father gave her a car and now she travels in it everyday to college, still she has to prepare bed coffee for me and divya. My activities were not bothered by divya now as she knew it was unavoidable. She one day said, all the married ladies in our village have had the marks and latshmi's mark has never healed, we both laughed it off. Kanti's daughter was my personal property now, i took her in the fields, under trees, in the lake, literally fucked her everywhere in the village. Puru took kanti in the day and aunty in the night, aunty always complained whenever i was alone that she misses me. Tomato seeds were now grown and about to to be sold. Kavya had also gotten married and was still working from home for me, we hardly spoke now except her salary part and occasional money for her parents. Bank balance improved from trading, i cleared almost all the loans now, paid puru also his one lac and father in law the money taken for function and also land. Government declared roads passing through our village and my worth reached 60 crores now. I once asked thalaiva what happened to the ladies he locked up, he said they were anti-social elements and you know who in our country listens to bbc english channel, there were about 400 of them and he ensured they were handed over to other state and forgot about it. I sold the tomato for handsome profit as i was the only one who had grown in the season and it fetched a good price. Took some loan from bank again and bought a Mercedes benz car red colour, divya asked car for me, i said yes, she said, thanks you should also upgrade your jeep now. I said it is not even a year old, when the time comes i will i said. Fruit plants of divya started growing too along with her tummy, Two midwives stayed in our house itself taking care of divya. My night needs were honoured by roopa now, i always ensured that roopa took period tabs or pregnancy stopping tabs.

Time passed quickly and divya gave birth to a baby boy and she named him aditya and everyone shortened it to adi. Shamili gave birth to a baby girl on the same day and divya named her durga. Another two years passed and by the end of third year divya gave birth to another baby boy and we named him suraj. Trading was happening now and i along with kavya ensured i had similar bank balance as the value of my land. Kavya hired couple of other women to work under her and took salary from my account and paid them, she was the boss in the office, she too had 2 kids, one boy and another girl. Akka and vini also had one baby boy and one baby girl each. Dad and mom and in laws were now neighbours to english madam, fil sold his old house and shifted to my house and purchased it. 5 years passed like that and roopa finished her medicine and divya built a clinic for roopa in the nearby town. Roopa wanted to get preg now, i kept postponing for some more time. Boys were growing up. There was now a new breed of girls in village i had not taken yet. Thalaiva called suddenly once and asked me to take up political position, i refused and said ask bhava to take it, he said, bhava declined and pushed it to me. I said not my cup of tea. He came one day suddenly to our house with amma,santosh, vini and her kids, they had grown old now. They called me and divya and said, they have built a legacy for our state and they need someone to take it forward, I told him that i am very happy in our small world and would not trade anything for it. Our name had spread far and wide with labourers that we are very generous periyavaar and periyamma. Thalaiva then turned towards divya and held her hands and said, please help this old man. I know that whoever comes to your house doesn't go with bare hands.

Divya wanted some time to decide as she had small kids. Thalaiva said, shift to madras and put them in good schools there, lands can be taken care by servants. Divya finally gave into thalaiva and agreed to stand for elections. She asked me to take care of kids properly and roopa to take care of me properly. Divya won with absolute majority and immediately made a minister in thalaiva's government. She hardly had time for family now as she was being trained by thalaiva and amma to be their future legacy. She had to bear public insults and also heavy affection. I put the kids in the town english school, vini also put her kids in the same school. Roopa got a son for herself and i asked her to get operated. She did accordingly. Puru and aunty became old and were replaced with new gen of temple priest's family. Priest's son took up puru's place and his wife aunty's place. Kanti's daughter was married to one person in the village itself. They also had a kid now although it was mine, it was a daughter. Finally just after mine and divya's twenty ninth birthday, thalaiva declared divya as deputy CM and future CM after the elections. Work got hectic for divya and for an year and half we could not even meet for more than 15 minutes. On her thirtieth birthday, divya had ensured thalaiva's legacy continues, she had guided the party to absolute majority and no national party was in the state. Me and divya had seperate lives now. I turned to a typical villager and she a modern CM with great vision for the state. Kids grew up with me and one became an software engineer and works in the united states, the other became doctor, but still is in village with me. Roopa's son was spoilt with her extra love and now he serves my doctor son.

Me and divya reached 70 years now, i passed on the periyavaar to my son working in united states by asking him to settle down with me, divya took the doctor son and trained him for future leader of the state. Divya and me retired, we still kept roopa with us and told her to also sleep in the same room. We never built another house and one day a cute looking girl came to the village to trace her family history, came to know that she is the great grand daughter of the owner of the house. We gave the house to her and started living in the farm house. The new periyavaar was also like his father and kept his legacy of improving the labourer population. Our other son occasionaly visits us but makes sure to call me everyday. I had lived my life fully, but divya was always serving others from the time she was born. One fine day i found divya not waking up from her sleep and my heart stopped, i too fell down never to get up ever again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:seandroid

Cottraja..we just can't think beyond your imagination, we are so admiring so lost and so wowed with your writing that whatever you give us is acceptable to us and we wait for it..
Having said that, I think keshav being a small landlord without involving Puru much and divya not coming to village and being ignorant of what keshav is doing..in short by keeping divya d family outside of village there is a lot of scope with keshav moving between village and town and banging at both ends..await for that eagerly.. The simple reason for divya staying at home is to take acare of her mother.
am sure this story has at least another 1000 episodes worth masala..now its up to yoi
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
page 90
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
wow, u rushed seems u want to end it soon. Thanks for taking time to complete.
Like Reply
thanks for the update . good update but ends so soon.
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Starit garu!! Meeru too much!! Smile
Thanks for reposting my message to cotraja!! The greatest thing is cotraja at that time listened to all his fans and gave story a new turn and rewrote it two more times!!
Everytime he outdid himself, exceeded our expectations! With twists turns and characters beyond our imagination! On top of it everything was believable and Imaginable!!
Kudos and salutes to the great writer cotraja!!
Salted to you also for bringing this back to us! And I egarley wait for you to post the other 2 reboots of it also!
Finally I hope cotraja will come back to complete the third revision!!
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Sexy was admitted to hospital after she got labour pains, she delivered a beautiful baby girl. I called the kid happy, sexy and fil named the kid as santoshi, they were back to their home with the kid. After 11 days the naming ceremony was officially completed. Akka's marriage was due in a 4 days and all the preparations were in full swing. Went to sekhar's place to check for any other arrangements, as soon as i entered the door, one girl suddenly dashed into me with a plate of haldi and kumkum, my whole dress got spoilt by it. She started blasting me saying i should have knocked and stuff, i wanted to slap her then and there and suddenly sekhar's mother comes and scolds her, i whisper to her revenge will be mine. She moved her lips both sides first and said we shall see. After checking with sekhar's family, i went home and changed the dress, divya asked about it and i said, some kid poured it over me. Kavya called on cell and asked me to come to their home immediately. I went and joined her parents, her inlaws and her would be had come, they were pestering kavya to get married the next day as after their engagement, her "would be" has got a chance to go abroad for 2 years and he can process kavya's documents and take her too with him.

Kavya was reluctant first, but i said good idea and it was decided that her marriage will happen tomorrow morning itself. I called kavya's parents and pulled out 1 lac cash from bank and gave them. They were very happy with it, aunty asked what about us later, i said we shall discuss cooly after kavya leaves. They called all their relatives and the marriage was completed in a hush hush manner. I took divya and attended the marriage ceremony. Akka's marriage ceremony started immediately afterwards. We went to choultry for preparations and couple of sekhar's relatives also joined to oversee it. The girl who put haldi and kumkum on my dress also came to check, since every arrangement was overseen by me, dad and periyappa, it was excellent. I went to the place behind kitchen and lit a smoke, the girl came from behind and hit my back, smoke fell down and i turned to see who it was and found her. She started running from there and i leapt forward and put my hands on her waist and when she struggled, my hands reached her boobs and i held them tight. She stopped for a minute and then requested me to release her and said sorry, my hand was still on her boobs. I said no sorry nothing, you need to be punished for it and turned her towards me and pressed her to the wall and pushed my lips on hers, she was using her hands to push me away but i held her tightly and when she could not push me away, she said just one kiss and we are good, i said ok.

she closed her eyes and pushed her lips a little further forward and i too pushed my lips on her's and we had a good smooch, my hands were caressing her bums and once i poked my finger on her bum hole, she came back to senses and pushed me away and ran inside the marriage hall. I never bothered to follow her and lit another cig and was smoking and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, i turned back to see and found her again. She said, not romantic at all, how will your future wife love you if you don't show her enough love. I tapped her shoulder again and said, i will tell you a secret if you let me kiss you again. She without any hesitation brought her face forward and held my head and pulled closer and pushed her lips on mine. I pushed my tongue on her lips and placed my hands on her boobs, this time i could clearly feel, she was not wearing any bra and her nipples were standing erect with the touches. I gussed she was horny by my touches now. After a good long kiss, she said, you should use mint after smoke. She then asked me what secret, i said later, but she pestered me and asked, i have fulfilled my promise of letting you kiss and you are not keeping your promise.

I asked her, will you be my friend even after knowing the truth? she said, dont tell me you have some bad diseases, i laughed and nodded my head as no. She asked me tell me, you are making me too curious. I pulled her closer and planted another kiss on her lips and carassed her bums and again poked her bum hole. She pulled back and asked are you gay? i laughed now and said no. But promise me that you will be my friend always and i will tell you. She said, i have let you kiss me 3 times now and you still are not sure about me. I said, how can i be, i don't even know your name. She said keshav is your name and mine is kalpana. I told her then if you consider me your friend, find time and meet me in my office tonight at 8, i will tell you. She said, not possible at night, but tomorrow after the marriage ceremony gets over i can come. I kissed her again and we both went inside together.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
That night, periyamma, vini and akka called me to their room and said, akka wants her quota for the night, i asked them what if anyone comes to know. Since the room had a window, they showed me it and said you can leave from here. I told them to wait for sometime and i will finish dinner and join them. By the time everything was set it was already 1:30, i told divya and parents that i will sleep in with sekhar's friends and silently knocked the windows of akka's room. Reddy was beaming hot with anticipation and as soon as the window was locked, akka removed her dress and jumped on reddy. Had a blast with akka's both holes and once with vini. It was now already 4 and without sleep, leapt out of window when my mom called akka for bath. Came back from outside and joined the preparations. Akka's marriage got over as per traditions and by noon, i was feeling sleepy. Made sure that guests are treated with respect and everyone was happy. I and divya couldn't have lunch, we were the last and the when we went and sat on one table, kalpana came and sat next to me. Divya was surprised that a girl suddenly came and sat next to me. I introduced divya to her and added she only put the haldi and kumkum on my dress the other day. I deliberately didn't introduce divya as my wife.

Kalpana was poking me while having lunch, couldn't react as divya was next to me. Since divya was on my right side, i slid my left hand on kalpana's thighs and massaged them slowly and by the time we were eating curd rice, my hand had reached between her thighs on her dress, kalpana didn't react and we finished lunch and i told divya that i will join her after smoke. As soon as i went and lit the cig, kalpana came from behind and gave a good hug. I threw the cig and put a mint in my mouth and kissed her on her lips. She said cho chweet and kissed back. My hands roamed on her braless boobs but on clothes. She asked me i was waiting for you to take me out but you were all busy with other things. I said sorry, but since reception is also scheduled today i am extremely busy but you can join me tomorrow in my office. She took the office address and my phone number and left after kissing again. The reception went off well and akka and sekhar were shifted to a 5 star hotel for their first night.

Her parents with some elders dropped akka and came back home. I too came home with divya and had a good sleep and woke up at 9 in the morning. Hurriedly got dressed up and went to choultry and made sure all the things are settled. The time was showing 11 now and as soon as i started bike my phone rang. I checked and it was an unknown number. I decided not to pick the call and went to office. As soon as i reached up the stairs, i found kalpana there waiting for me. She had worn a white long gown and let her hairs free, she was looking like an angel descended directly from heaven.She started scolding me saying i don't pick calls nor maintain time. I asked her sorry and opened the door to office and pulled her inside. Once inside i pulled her on my lap and pushed my lips on her's. She just melted away and we were in a long deep kiss. My hands automatically went up to her boobs and slowly pressed them. She moaned slightly and then got up and came and sat in front of me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kalpana asked me what is the secret i wanted to tell her, i said what is the hurry kalpana, first time you have come to my office and i should treat you, i asked her pizza? she readily agreed to it. We ordered pizza. She was curious to know what i do and stuff. I told her i am a college going and doing my bachelors in commerce and also have a small trading. She asked me only you in office, i said akka and another girl was working and since both of them have got married off now, i need to find new workers. She asked what office is the next room? i said not office, it is a small bed room and when i feel tired i go there and rest. I took the keys and showed her the room. Pizza deliver boy came and delivered the pizza. Took her to the room after locking the office and pulled her on my lap and we both started eating pizza. I started kissing her neck and back while eating and also cupped her braless boob while eating. She didn't mind at all. I asked her why she doesn't wear bra, she said since the day you touched me, the sensation is not going away and my nipples when they rub on clothes i feel like you are touching me, so stopped wearing bra. I told her then wear jeans tops otherwise everyone can see your nipples poking over your dress and many people will die of heart attack seeing such angelic beauty.

She blushed and hit me and said how many girl friends i have. I said none till now, you are the first one. She hit me again lovingly and said no ways, with your mannerisms and touches, i am pretty sure that you are very well experienced with seducing girls. I said i promise on any god you want that i dont have any girl friends nor had anyone. While speaking i loosened her zip at the back and started planting small kisses on her back, she said let me complete the pizza first dear. I put both my hands on her sleveless gown's edge on her shoulders and pushed it slowly down, She put her pizza down and held her gown over her boobs. I started small bites all over her back now and as she turned her face to tell me something, i held her cheeks and gave a deep kiss on her lips, she opened her mouth a little and my tongue was licking all the saliva from her mouth. I pushed her hands away and turned her towards me and her gown fell down till her hips.

We were still in deep kiss and now my hands started its movement on her small boobs and nipples, she turned completely towards me and i pushed her a little back and leaned forward on her nipples, my tongue and lips were non stop working on her small nipples and boobs. There was a small moan out of her mouth. I lifted her up and her gown fell down, she was only in her pink barbie printed panties. I tried to remove her panty and she said not today dear. We went on cot and i started kissing her boobs again. After another moan left from her mouth, i slowly moved my hands on her navel and circled it and then poked it, there was another moan from her. I slowly moved down and started caressing her pussy over her panty and her hips shook and her body stiffened and she had her first orgasm for the day without any penetration or massage. I was still on with her boobs and nipple, she regained her senses after 5 minutes and wanted to push me away. I looked up and asked her what happened, she said, what we did was only too much and this is the first time anyone other than her mother has seen her naked since last 7-8 years.

I said, let me just savour your beauty dear and went ahead with boob sucking, after 10 minutes i could hear her breathing increasing with every twist of her nipples. This time without wasting any time, i moved my lips on hers, one hand on her boob rotating her small nipples and then in an instant, moved my hands inside her barbie panty and on her pussy. She shivered and tried to move my hand away from her pussy, i found the pussy mound and started rubbing it with my fingers and her hold on my hand loosened with increasing pleasure. I slowly moved back to her boobs and then let my other hand move her panty down. I continued to slowly remove her panty and it took about 15 minutes for her panty to reach her knees, she was pleading to leave her panty, but after it reached her knees i went down on her pussy with my tongue and used both hands to remove the panty. Her pussy was shining like moon silver, she had no hairs at all and i was pretty sure it was not shaved. I got confused for a second, but she pushed my head on her pussy again and i was lost with the delicious nector pouring from her pussy. Her legs wrapped my head and she pushed my head closer to her pussy, her body shivered again and she released again. I lapped up all her juices without letting a single drop go waste.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She then lifted her head and said, she loved what my mouth did there, i asked where, she pointed towards her pussy, i said it is called pussy, she said i know. Now she wanted to get up and sit, but reddy was burning inside. I removed my jeans and jockey and reddy sprung out from the cage. Lay next to her and she started crying. I was shocked and taken aback. I asked her why are you crying? she said she is very scared now as to the consequences of having sex. I held her hand and said, we have not had sex still dear, it was just that i licked your pussy and you got pleasure and leaked, it is completely safe and harmless. I kissed her tears and her eyes and said if you want you can read about it in internet about what we did and it is completely harmless for you. Held her tightly on my chest to reassure her. She wanted to wear her dress and here reddy had gone down. Let her wear the dress and i too started wearing jockey. She stopped me from wearing it and after wearing her dress, pushed me back on cot, she started observing reddy from all angles, with her tender touches reddy started to grow. She took her hand back, i held her hand and put it back on reddy, she then held him and turned him all across and said thank you, for the first time i am seeing a dick.

I said, you got pleasure but you are not returning the favour and pulled her on the bed and pushed my hands on her boobs. I knew there was no time to be wasted if i wanted this budding beauty and didn't listen to her pleas and again disrobed her. I then got on top of her and was still kissing her nipples and then held reddy and in a sudden move, placed him on top of her pussy and widened her pussy lips a little and gave a small push. She cried on top of her lungs, i without wasting any more time, went up and locked her lips with mine and started moving reddy inch by inch. Her eyes were flowing like river and wet the pillow covers, i didn't give her a break and moved reddy till he touched her seal. Then let her lips and whispered into her ears, this is the most paining part and later it will all be pleasure only. She didn't respond, so i told her again, she just nodded her head. I pushed my lips on her's again and moved reddy slowly up and down and then gave a good push inside her pussy and her hymen seal was torn down, blood started gushing all over and i could feel reddy was also covered by her blood. Adjusted a little and gave small pushes to reddy till he was buried till the hairs. Kalpana had tears in her eyes all along.

I just lay on top of her for about 15 minutes and then gave her newly opened pussy small strokes, she was back to normal and she had her first release after opening ceremony. I kept pounding her pussy and she had another release and finally with her 3rd release after breaking the seal reddy managed to release along with her. I felt dead tired and lay next to her. All the while she had small moans or didn't speak at all. After sometime when i regained my senses, i looked at her, she tried to get up, i helped her get up and clean herself and put on the dress. We had coke still and i held her and fed her. She was all silent for now. I was growing impatient with her silence. After a very long time she looked at me and asked will i get preg? i told her i don't know, may be, but what are your period dates. She shocked me by saying, she has not got one till now. I was speachless for a long time and then said, nothing to worry, first time very rarely does one get preg and assuringly told her don't worry even if you get preg, there are many ways to stop it. Asked her to wait and went down and got unwanted 72 pill for her and made her take it. She took it and combed her hair and without talking anything started leaving, i held her and asked what happened to you, you were so cheerful when you came. She looked down and said she needs time to go over what happened now and she will talk later to me. I went down with her and put her in an auto and bid bye to her. With her eyes she had pierced my heart, suddenly my heart was paining for some unknown reason and it was not love for sure.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
A week passed without kalpana's call and i had no one to check out with what happened to her. Then on the sunday my phone rang and it was akka, she asked me to reach office immediately. I said it is sunday ya, but her voice was concerned and she asked me to reach office immediately and cut the call. I hurriedly got up and and told divya that i have some work and left to office. When i reached office, there was akka with kalpana, since she already had the spare keys they were sitting in the office. Akka was glowing after her marriage days and wanted to pull her closer and savour her, but kalpana was also along so kept quiet. Asked akka what is the matter? akka said what did you do to her, i said nothing, akka got up and gave me a slap and asked what did you do to her, i said ask her now. Akka turned towards kalpana and asked what did he do to you, she said everything, i didn't know how to react or what was happening. Kept quiet. After a while kalpana spoke and said she got her periods and her mother got suspicion and she couldn't tell to anyone what i did and finally she couldn't control and told akka about it. I thanked all the gods that she told only akka about it. Akka then said, she is saying she is in love with you, i turned towards kalpana and looked quizzingly.

kalpana said, since everyone was talking good about you in sekhar's place and after seeing you for first time i fell in love with you, secondly all my relatives want to marry me off with sekhar's younger brother too. I cut her short and said, i am already married. Her jaw dropped as though she heard that earth was going to end in some time. She then asked me why did you do to me then? i said, first time i saw you in sekhar's place, you poured haldi and kumkum liquid on me and secondly, when i was still there, you were saying bad things about my akka whom i love too much. What better way to teach you than taking a first kiss from you. She asked how did you know that it was my first kiss, i said i am married and also have good experience with kisses. Then you yourself wanted me to take you out and i already had a place here and you came on your own, one thing led to other and we ended up making love. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy too. You had 3 orgasms that day while i released.

Akka gave a stern warning that i was using bad words in front of her and kalpana's lips blushed. I said sorry akka, but it is not that i didn't enjoy, but both of us enjoyed and suddenly she left me and went. I didn't know what to do and what happened to her later, you know i was very worried. I looked and kalpana and said, you didn't give me your number or a way to contact you and then you expect me to be guilty for a whole week, girls and their nakharas. Akka finally said, keep off her to me and to her she said keep off him. he had his revenge and you had your enjoyment, it should be settled now between you both. Leave the matter here only. Akka warned me to be very careful from now on with outsiders and other women. I asked akka, are you coming to work, she replied she needs time to think about it as her inlaws have given her the complete house responsibility. I said without you and kavya how will i run my office, she winked and said hire new people and winked. I said no akka, can't trust people anymore with the work and you know it. Akka just nodded her head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Super bro continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply