Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
SUPERBBBBBBB UPDATEEEEEEE
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-09-2019, 01:47 AM)Sarvesh Siva Wrote: you are super writer man

Thank you friend for lovely words.
Like Reply
(22-09-2019, 07:30 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Mind blowing

(22-09-2019, 09:04 PM)kamrock Wrote: Awesome dude...Update daily!!

Thanks Friends for encouragement.
Like Reply
Waiting for the first dating of priyanka and vikrant
Like Reply
super super superrrrrrrrr
Like Reply
Fantastic updates. Priyanka must be loving those challenges.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-2_EPISODE-6

Vikrant raced his bike after Priyanka sat on pillion seat. She sits just as most married women sit on the bike, keeping her both legs on one side. Priyanka puts her right hand on Vikrant’s shoulder while she purposely kept her left hand on his thighs. She started to rub his thighs with his hand. Soft rubbing of her hand started making Vikrant’s ‘desire’ getting hard.

“What are you doing? I am not able to concentrate on the road.” Vikrant said loudly. Though he was enjoying the soft massage of her hand on his thigh but it was distracting him too, as he was riding in the city traffic.

“I thought it will make you happy,” Priyanka said innocently as she immediately stopped rubbing on her thigh.

“Not now, I will give you numerous opportunity to make me happy,” Vikrant said in a double meaning tone.

Then Vikrant rides his bike through the city and stopped at a lavish restaurant. Vikrant parked his bike and then they entered the restaurant together, keeping their hand in hand. Priyanka notices men from all age type staring at her. She knows what were staring at. Attention of men made her ecstatic. She feels as if she was on cloud nine.

“Thank you Vikrant.” Priyanka said joyfully after sitting on a corner table.

“Why so?” Vikrant asked with a smile. Then he ordered some Chinese food for both of them as a steward approached them.

“Because You made my dull life interesting. Look all the men around here are stealing glances at me. You made me realize that I am still beautiful and desirable.” Priyanka explained after steward left.

“You were always beautiful Priyanka Darling. It is just that, you confined yourself in the walls of your home. Ignoring of Suneel bhaiya made you feel that you are worthless. Believe me, to me, you are most precious person in the world. But don’t worry now I will do all sort of interesting things with you. You just need to set yourself free from the so called values this society give us. Stop thinking about your Husband and think about yourself, your body, your carnal desires.” Vikrant gulps down some water after he finished his speech. Keeping his eyes on Priyanka’s eyes, all the time.

Priyanka nodded at Vikrant and then Steward emerged with their food. They eat silently looking at just in each others eyes. Priyanka was silent, as she was thinking about what Vikrant has just said. “Yes, from now onward, I will listen to my physical desires and will not stop myself. Even if it mean Fucking Vikrant.” Priyanka felt his panty getting wet with each naughty thought. Vikrant too didn’t say anything either, as he wanted to cherish the ambience and candlelight dinner with Priyanka and not spoil it with words.

Steward brings some deserts after they finished their dinner. Vikrant was smiling naughtily at Priyanka while eating his ice-cream.

“Why are you smiling, Vikrant,” Priyanka was curious to know the secret behind his naughty smile. She has guessed though that Vikrant must be planning his next challenge.

“I was thinking about your next challenge.” Priyanka knew she was right as soon as Vikrant revealed it.

“And what it is?," Priyanka was jubilant as she inquired him.

“Well, now go to the washroom and remove your panty then give it to me. I will wait for you here.” Vikrant said softly in Priyanka's ear.

Priyanka was stunned after listening his next challenge. But soon she thought what will happen, even if I remove my panty. I am wearing a saree and not a skirt. Nobody can see my vagina anyway. Priyanka stood up from her chair with a beaming attitude.

Vikrant was staring at her swaying wide hips, as she turned and left for the washroom. Priyanka's ass was looking much bigger today as she was wearing a high heel.

Priyanka entered the ladies washroom and rushed to a toilet. Once inside the toilet, Priyanka quickly pulled up his saree alongwith petticoat and then she slid her panty down. She noticed heavy bush around her pussy since she hadn’t have shaved her pubic hair for a long time. Suneel hadn’t have fucked her for many months now and she suddenly felt the urge to have a hard cock inside her wet pussy.

She came out of the toilet grabbing her panty in her hand and covering her hand with her saree. As walked, she immediately knew why Vikrant has challenged her to do it. She was wearing a high heel, which was already making her ass look big and move seductively but now with no panty, her asscheeks were free to swing erotically under her saree.
[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
hot and erotic update. priyanka bhabi is enjoying doing everything now.
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
Keep going
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
wonderful updates
Like Reply
Nice update.. eagerly waiting for next episode bro...
Like Reply
Oh the readers anguish of a short but hot update.

Very erotic
Like Reply
Great going. Priyanka is turning to bitch in heat.
Like Reply
Amazing story.
Like Reply
(23-09-2019, 04:10 PM)Karthik Ramarajan Wrote: This is turning out to be an amazing episode. Cant wait for priyanka ride with vikrant.
Please post the next update soon.

Thanks Karthik

(23-09-2019, 04:57 PM)Raja Velumani Wrote: What are those naughty challenges. waiting eagerly to know. please update.

Thanks Raja

(23-09-2019, 06:54 PM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

Thanks Renjith bro

(23-09-2019, 08:34 PM)Gandhi krishna Wrote: Nice update. The next update is gonna be very very hot i believe. waiting for it

Thanks Krishna ji

(24-09-2019, 12:26 AM)buddy12 Wrote: Very good update.
Waiting for next one.

Thanks Buddy
Like Reply
Nice update. Let him seduce and make her surrender and beg for fuck. Dont make him fuck her soon.
Like Reply
Super updates bro.
Like Reply
Very nice updates. continue
Like Reply
shandar bhai
bahut dino bad ek achchhi kahani padh raha hoon
Like Reply