A Banana Muffin Saga
(19-09-2019, 07:33 AM)narenkroger Wrote: Waiting for an update.....

Thank you very much...posting by tomorrow...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(19-09-2019, 07:33 AM)narenkroger Wrote: Waiting for an update.....

(19-09-2019, 12:28 PM)jtiwary Wrote: Yes, that was an amazing story.... before Xossip shut down... If you could continue that one as well.. would be great yourock

Thank you soou-much!
Shall definitely continue 'a clandestine Prosecution' here shortly...
Like Reply
(22-09-2019, 08:02 PM)listener098 Wrote: love to know how i would had ended... if anyone have it,post till What's available.....

Banana muffin saga is still in initial track... expecting update soon

Sorry for the delay, shall post the next update tomorrow...
Like Reply
Great story! Update please!
Like Reply
(24-09-2019, 05:00 AM)Kumar678 Wrote: Great story! Update please!

Thank you!! Appreciate your following...
Like Reply
(24-09-2019, 05:37 PM)Fucker Wrote: Man it's hot, why didn't I noticed it earlier yaar awesome story till now. Going to read it today itself, keep it up bro  happy

I am really glad to know about how you felt reading this...Thank you!
Like Reply
Chapter-31

A wild thought just passed through Sylvie's brain and she felt naughty as she thought of the possibilities while remembering Tanvi's comments about this driver.

"Bhaiyya, I need a small help please. There is one gas cylinder to move from the kitchen...I cannot move it alone...could you please come inside?" Sylvie made an innocent face as possible.

"Offcooruse...Please show me, I can help right now!" Hamza was more than thrilled at the invite. Though he was disappointed at first of not being able to meet Tanvi, he felt his cock growing up immediately at the voluptuous semi naked female and at her invite.

Together, the both walked inside to the apartment and to the kitchen. Sylvie slowed purposefully and motioned him to stay at the kitchen threshold while she opened the cylinder drawer. She knew very well that from where he stood, he would be able to see Tanvi sleeping...

She wanted to see his reaction!

And she saw it...rising!!

The tent from his groin blew up instantly to reach an obscene angle!!!

Sylvie was crouched on her haunches and was stealing a good look on Hamza's face and his misbehaving manhood. She had purposefully asked him to stay at kitchen threshold, in order to check and enjoy the kind of sleazy discomfort and excitement he displayed by peeking at his Madam who slept in the adjacent bedroom. Her mind rushed to certain assumptions on how Tanvi would be sleeping...From the captivated face of the van driver, she assumed Tanvi's legs would have been exposed. With a naughty thought, her eyes darted down to his tool that was now effusively standing vertical and straining outwards indecently. Her mouth curled into a wicked smile as she reeled from the pleasure of seeing her plan becoming fruitful as Hamza stood shamelessly without considering where he was actually standing!

"Hamzzji...Here is the cylinder...could you please move this out and keep outside?"

"Ji Ji...Right now!" He stammered and his face fell with embarrassment at the understanding that the new woman learnt where and what he was peering at! He entered to kitchen and started moving the gas cylinder slowly and stole few glances at Sylvie as well. She remained standing at the wash counter as if she was oblivious to his misdoings. Through the corner of her eyes, she saw that he was deliberately making a slow movement at the threshold to capture more images of Tanvi. Once he moved the cylinder out from kitchen, he walked out silently and avoided further communication and embarrassment.

“Thank you Hamza!” Before he could walk out of the house, Sylvie walked behind him and thanked.

“Ji Madam…anything for you!”

“Really…Anything?” Her question along with the squinted eyes and curled lips was more than adequate to Hamza to realize that she knew well what he did inside the house. And he recognized the need to come clean.

“Madamji…I am sorry…I did not mean to be a bad person…It’s just that Tanvi Madam is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life…and now I see you…just like her, you are also really beautiful…It was my mistake inside the house to let go and fall to wrong thoughts…I am so sorry and I will never repeat it! Please do not inform Madamji about what I did; she will change my van to another! I will never make any trouble!” Hamza looked desperate from his face and with his words.

Sylvie on the other hand was having some parallel thoughts running inside her brain “So…what if I do not open my mouth about today?”

“Madamji…You tell me please! I don’t know anything other than begging forgiveness!”

“Hmm…Alright Hamza, I am letting you go today!” Hamza heaved in relief as he heard the heavenly words…At the very next second, he almost froze to Sylvie’s next words…

“But…You know, I cannot let you go that easy! So…when the time comes, I will call in! You will know what you have to do at my call! Understood?” Sylvie’s voice was soft and icy at the same time. As she smiled at the perplexed looking Hamza, she moved forward at him and her right hand moved down to his crotch and squeezed his balls and the deflating shaft at one go and freed it then! Hamza was unable to react at her actions! For a moment, his cock yelled out its pleasure and the very next moment, his brain screamed his helplessness!

Sylvie pulled herself back and slowly closed the door at a man who seemed helplessly desperate to find his strength back!

After Hamza and kids left, Sylvie locked the main door and walked in to bedroom to check on Tanvi. She froze with eyes widened from shock to find Tanvi sleeping with her back towards the door! Thee bedsheet was no longer covering her body!! Her gloriously naked legs and her splendid ass cheeks were jutting out through the sides of her panty. Tanvi's shapely back was naked as well exposing her chiseled waistline creating an exotic silhouette over the bed she was sleeping. Tanvi was obliviously sleeping in her panty and bra projecting an absolute erotic image! And Hamza got blessed with the sight!! Sylvie wanted to wake her up and go for one more passion play with her but then she realized if they both made another go, then it could lead to a different outcome. Further, she decided not to explore her carnal wishes so quickly and to give some more time for Tanvi to gain more confidence and acceptance of their newfound relationship.

Tanvi woke up later the day and was glad to find Sylvie leaving her a great breakfast to eat. Thanking her with a message, she continued to freshen up for the day. On due time, her mind got engaged with her husband's activities and her decision on how to handle the situation once he returned. In addition, she was mainly bothered about the rest of the day's activities, especially over the gym training!

Later that day:

"Madamji? Are you here?" Sharda called from outside.

"Who is there? Ah Sharda! Come inside...door is open!" Tanvi called her maid who looked almost distraught.

"Madamji! I am sooooo sorry for what happened day before yesterday night!"  Sharada came forward and took Tanvi's hands and apologized with an earnest face.

"Yeah...What happened has happened...no one can change it!" Tanvi looked a bit agitated.

"Madamji...I don't know what to tell you...But, it should not have happened...and you should not have come to Basti!"

"Well...I came...because you were not picking my calls! And then, all that happened right? Forget it Sharda...just leave it!"

"Madamji...I cannot find any words to explain...It's just that...you are the only person who I respect and adore...and I am such a bad woman that I cannot stand in front of you with any dignity!"

"It's okay Sharda...no one is judging you" Tanvi wanted to end the conversation.

"No Madamji...It was not a good thing what happened to you there! I am a bad woman...I know it...Even though I preach about my husband's infidelity, it is me who actually does it regularly. But Madamji...I do it only for the sake of my children...We are so poor and Dattu takes every rupee I earn from here! Even to buy rice for my kids, and to buy medicines for Dattu’s mother, I have to depend on Protima Didi...I don't have any option left!" Sharda sobbed as she poured her heart out.

"Don't worry Sharda...It is life! And everyone have their own respective set of issues to handle!" Tanvi felt bad and tried to console her maid.

"It's not that Madamji...It is not that...You are a godsend person to me...and such a bad thing happen to you is like...the most unthinkable! I was not able to think straight till I see you and beg you for forgiveness for what Bhuriya did!"

The name of Bhuriya gave a thunderbolt tremor to Tanvi and brought back all the sleazy activity that happened the night before. She felt the pain on her both breasts returning with a vengeance as his name got uttered inside her house. Her breasts felt triple heavy within a microsecond making her flinch from agonizing pain. Numerous images of the scum Bhuriya manhandling her body flashed in front of her eyes like a movie clip…Tanvi had to grip the dining table to balance her body while her body shook from feverish panic as she thought what all could have been the outcome if Protima had not intervened!

"Sharda! I told you...what happened has happened...it was not your fault!"

"But Madamji...Protima Didi asked me to beg her apology for that incident!"

"You can tell Protimaji that I concurred her apology and am thankful for her concern!"

"Ji Madamji...I am so glad that she was there at that time...Otherwise...!" Sharda stopped in between. Tanvi listened and shivered once again and thanked her stars for Protima being there at that crucial point of time. As if reading her mind, Sharda continued "I have thanked a million to Protimaji for helping you out from Bhuriya!" and this time she clearly saw Tanvi’s face grimacing at the mention of Bhuriya’s name!

"But Sharda...I don't understand one thing, if you have all such problems, why are you still going there? or why do you need to do that sort of things? There are so many other descent jobs that you can do and still keep your integrity!" Tanvi tried to change the subject away from the dreadful name!

"Madamji, you don't understand the situation...Dattu have already made a huge debt to some black market racketeers and gambling pools! Despite all my pleadings and cries, he still continues to do those unholy activities and I was forced to borrow a big amount from the chit that Protima Didi is running...Now, to give that amount and its interest, I am already doing more than four five jobs on day and then at night...at her place!" She continued sobbing.

"Oh God! I didn't know all these! Sorry Sharda...But, how much money do you owe?" Tanvi could not help herself from asking.

"Leave it Madamji...It is my headache...You are an angel and have helped me always in so many situations...I just wanted to talk with you and clear this! Let me continue my work..." Sharda wiped her eyes and walked into kitchen.

While Tanvi lingered over the new information, concurrently she felt moistness creeping through her vagina at the thought of what happened to her in Protima's house earlier and what all she would have underwent in case of Bhuriya having a free reign inside that hut. She was shaken out from her thoughts when she heard her housebell ringing and was quite surprised to see Safiya standing outside.

"Oh Safiyaji...come in please!" Though she did not feel happy, Tanvi invited the elder woman to her house and offered a cup of tea.

"Beti...I was actually looking for you yesterday at the gym...what happened? Are you fine?" Safiya looked concerned.

"Ji...I am alright Saiyaji...I am fine, I was out somewhere yesterday with kids!" Tanvi replied politely.

"Ouh that's so nice...So, shall we go today then?"

"Hmmm...I was thinking of skipping the gym today Safiyaji...Running is better I think!" She was not ready to meet Khurram after the extreme compromising situation that went between them earlier.

"Oh common...Have you noticed how much your body have developed in past week? I don't want to see that going away...Nothing doing...You need to come okay...Do one thing, you go for your jogging first and then join me at the gym alright?"

"Mmm...Ji okay...!" Tanvi had to agree though she was totally not in any mood to join the gym with Khurram.

An hour later, a sweat drenched Tanvi walked towards the gym with extreme uneasiness. Her mind was playing tough game with her brain regarding her choice to join the old couple at the gym. Despite all her tries, she still felt that she owed Safiyaji something and did not wanted to disappoint the older woman. For her, it was a matter of her own righteousness. Something inside her brain yelled at her from walking into gym and put an end all the madness she was going through during past few days. However, her mind was hell-bound to reach the gym...and she was unable to interpret why she felt so...within her subconscious mind, she wanted to see Khurram again and see his reaction after what happened earlier between them. However, her conscious mind was not willing to accept the painful reality…

"Arre...you reached! I was just about to call you to check if you ditched our plan!" A surprised voice of Safiya helped Tanvi to sooth her emotions.

Add her comfort level, she found no one else other than Safiya inside the gym. ‘Khurramji is not here!’ Thanking her stars, she smiled and removed her running pant and her large tee and joined Safiya over the second cycling machine. She just checked one more time to make sure Khurram was not around. 

"Nice outfit Tanvi!" She heard a compliment from Safiya who was looking at her sideways while she rowed.

"Thank you Safiyaji...This was one of the new gym wear from Upendraji's shop!" As she replied, she took a moment to access the elder woman’s outfit. Safiya had a gym bra covering most of her heavy mummeries but not hiding the sides and her midriff and stomach was free of apparel till her skintight yoga pant started at her hips. Tanvi’s sharp brain noted that place where the pant hooked at her hips…It was really a low hung type giving away a huge portion of the large woman’s navel stark naked. Same moment, a reflection of her own image came forth in the man-sized mirror that hung on one side of the gym wall. Inside the gym’s white light, her yellow bra looked like a G-string bikini top with two cotton buttons covering her nipples and leaving the rest of her skin bare and the bottom panty having it's grip high above her waistline with it's lining wedged deep between ass cheeks and making it look like she was wearing nothing! As she glanced at her crotch, she was glad that there was a small cotton patch covering her vagina while she felt the usual tingle secreting few drops out of her love hole!

"Do you need that rod to have a better grip Beti?" Safiya asked her referring to the phallus looking wooden rod that Tanvi had returned.

"Hmmm...I think it's okay Safiyaji, I tried it and though it gives a better effect, I feel comfortable doing the exercise like earlier!" She tried to avoid her blush as her brain brought forth the memory of herself bouncing on top of the wooden rod and creaming on it! Her cunt twitched at the very recollection of the hard orgasm she had on the wooden head! 

"I think it will help you more rather than me!" Safiya continued her exercise as she replied.

"It's okay Safiyaji, I am alright like this!"

"Both of you need to STOP doing favors while exercising!!!" Tanvi jumped from the tremor she felt as she heard Khurram's booming voice right behind her!

"Khurramji! You reached!!" Safiya also stopped and sat back on her cycle's seat turning back at her husband.

Tanvi was unable to look behind her!
Her dare was unwilling to let go her shame!!
The behemoth's presence killed her appetite and she felt sharp pain inside her stomach!!
Despite her best tries, her body would not turn or move from her seat and millions of shameful pins pricked all over her!!!

"So, do one thing Safiyaji, give her the tool and let her practice using that! I can help you out!" The resonating voice of Khurram shook her back and she realized she was forced to turn her head towards the man whom she was consciously trying to avoid!

Sparks of electrical bombshells locked and exchanged between the young woman and the old man as their eyes finally met!

Tremors of shameful emotions vibrated through Tanvi's body and soul to an extent that she felt tears of guilt clouding her vision!!

Khurram stood with a smirk on his lips as if to cascade his winning prize! His eyes roamed from the trembling young woman's head to feet and accessed her body's progress within such short span of time!

The old thin and fragile female was no longer in front of him! 
Instead, he was gawking at a full-bodied woman whose presence gave him an intoxicating carnal energy!!

Khurram’s eyes devoured over the scintillating figure of Tanvi with her lasvisous breasts thrusting high and bulging onwards and the cotton cover of the sports bra trying its best to conceal her nipples. His eyes did not miss her backside through the mirror behind exposing her proud buttocks begging to be kneaded. Tanvi grimaced at the realization that the old man was gawking behind her to the mirror where her backside was stark visible through the sheer material that was wedged deep inside her butt crevice!

It took few seconds for Tanvi to return back to her senses as she got reminded by Safiya who stood next to her with the wooden rod in her hand...offering it...as if she was giving a man’s organ for Tanvi to play with!

"Ji...It's okay Safiyaji...I can do without it as well!" Somehow she completed one statement with hiccup and her eyes still remained downcasted. Her embarrassment rose to yet another high when she found the evidence of her own nipples betraying and magnifying her trauma!

"Oohnoo Tanvi! No way you are backing out! You know, you have already been a good student to me and of course your body have already shown great progress...look at your legs and waistline and see how much they have molded out!" Khurram’s voice was clearly matter of fact manner and Tanvi was forced to take the wooden rod from Safiya in reflex.

"I am so grateful to both of you! Thank you so much for helping me out here!" She knew she had to say something as she fixed the rod behind the cycle's seat and while she geared up on the pedal to restart her rowing.

"Please don't mention it at all...In fact, I am considering a special gift to you for helping me to get my darling begum back here!!" Khurram's voice was jovial though Tanvi did not lift her head to mirror. She was unable to look at Khurram for two main reasons. First and foremost being Khurram had his white colored spandex tights that he had worn previously and even though she avoided roaming her eyes over his body, she still caught the monstrosity projecting out from groin in a lewd manner. Second, she knew how much of her modesty was exposed with her new gym wear...though it covered all through her body from top to legs, the three main parts were noticeably visible and were covered with tiny cotton swabs making her severely embarrassed in front of the elder couple, especially with Khurram!

However, she tried to eliminate her thoughts and started concentrating on her workout. Mainly she wanted herself to remove the focus on the overgrown man as his wife was cycling right next to her. Within no time, Tanvi was breathing hard, her gym wear sticking to her sweaty skin all over and hair swaying around from the ponytail on her head. She felt every single piece of her muscles aching...and realized it was due to her full body's rest the day before. She knew her body had more than enough energy to continue for yet another hour of gym...Instead, her mind drifted across an escape plan...away from Khurram...'As quick as possible!' she thought.

It was the voices that took her focus away and made her to turn her head back towards the couple who seemed to be arguing. It took a moment to gather a clear understanding and picture of what she was witnessing!

To her shock, she found Khurram standing right behind his wife's ass with both his legs hatched over the back tire of the cycle and his hands gripped over the enormous sized buttocks of his wife. However, it was not what made her startle!

Khurram's cock was rock hard inside his spandex and it looked more frightening than ever! His legs were wide apart and Tanvi registered his enlarged cockhead touching right at his wife's vagina through the yoga pant covered crotch! Tanvi felt no other reaction other than her cunt lips letting a molten hot drop to slip past her forceful resistance!

It was a sight to behold!
His cock was menacingly thicker and larger than the wooden rod that was wedged behind her cycle’s seat!
Tanvi cringed as the blood vessels of its veins that ran all around it flexing and unflexing with each argument that he made at his wife!
Before even she could contain her ecstatic itch from her cunt, a slight moan left her lips along with the shameful realization that her vagina lost its control!!
With extreme discomfort, she clutched her greased cunt lips to hold the seeping drops of her heated liquid and failed miserably as her groin bellowed and started pouring within no time!!

"What happened Safiyaji? Do you want this?" Tanvi had to shake herself away from the ugly fact of her body's betrayal.

"Oh no no Beta...You please continue...We are just having our usual love-hate-fight! haha!" Though Safiya made it look jovial, her face was blushed.

"Yeah! And her rod has already been taken care of...now common dear wife, continue!"  Khurram muttered without looking at Tanvi and forced his hand that was on his wife's upper glutes to push her down...right on top of his hideously swollen cockhead!

Tanvi had to turn her face away from the sleazy show that both husband and wife duo was putting up in front of her. Adding to her discomfort, she saw her own groin beginning to be wetter and her thick pubic hair slowly becoming visible through the apparel's dampened transparency. She tried with all her might to row up and down faster so that she could finish her session quickly and run away from the gym to avoid further damage.

"Tanvi, I think you going to break this cycling machine huh?" Safiya's voice made her legs to slowdown and she tilted her head towards the elder woman with a tiny smile.

"Children have some homework to finish Safiyaji, so better do this faster and finish up!" Despite all her tries, her eyes still tumbled over the magnitude of the old man's shaft that arrogantly stood straight up with its outsized tip pulsing as if to break free of his spandex confines.

"Ooh okay, in that case, why don't you do some squats and then wind it down?" Safiya tried to support.

"Hmm...that's a good idea, you could get your lower body's muscle group to be fully drilled! Do one thing, take two small dumbbells on your hand while doing squats!" The resounding voice of Khurram literally shook the gym...as Tanvi felt. Though she was not willing to follow his instructions anymore, there was something in Safiya's face that made her climb down from the cycling machine and walk behind the couple to lift two small dumbbells. She felt a bit better when she stood behind the large man as his eyes were no longer eating her alive.

Tanvi's gasped with disbelief the very moment she sat down for her first squat! From where she sat, her eyes were angularly placed to capture the sideview of the elder couple in action. Her lips trembled and vagina puked yet another drop as she found Khurram and Safiya performing dry humping in wanton..."Shiiittt, they are doing it as if no one is around!" Despite her embarrassment, she continued to stand up and squat back without letting go of the erotic workout being performed few feet away from her. To her continued disbelief, Safiya was sighing and moaning softly each time her crotch touched the head of her husband’s protuberant member. "Gaaawd...It looks like they would have sex right here in next few minutes!" Her brain whispered and sweat started to flow out of her skin's pores in lewd anticipation. At the same time, Safiya continued the rowing with her eyes closed while she felt the comfort of having her crotch supported by the hardened shaft while Khurram remained stationary behind her with just one limb of his body working hard...Tanvi was spellbound by the size of the veins that ran around his monolith and how it resisted the pressure of Safiya's pussy jabs on its head.

For a moment Tanvi stood up and remained without moving as the raw and animalistic pulses of the old man's cock overpowered her while Safiya continued her soft bouncing on it as if Tanvi was not even present inside the gym with them. Due to the same reason, she missed the fact that Khurram was actually looking directly at her face through the mirror in front of them. She knew she had to continue squatting...Instead, she remained passive and watched the couple in action with sheer fascination…and her eyes were fixated on his cock! His terrifyingly oversized manhood!!

Khurram's lips twitched in glee as he found the young woman transfixed without realizing that she had two dumbbells in her hand. It was the moment he did not wanted to lose. He used both hands to slide up from the glutes of his wife to grip her ass cheeks right where her lower back ended. It was just a replica of how he held her waistline while he blasted into her cunt or asshole while they fucked! One more sideway glance ensured that he had the undivided attention of the young woman right where he wanted..."Ouuhyesss...she's watching my cock clearly!" The very next second, he kneaded his wife's ass cheeks and used his large thumbs to widen the gap as if he was trying to make his cock tear past the resistance and drive right into her vagina!

"OOOOHGGGOD!!!" Tanvi's brain screeched as her eyes caught the view that she never intended to watch.

The taboo!

The thrill of watching another couple!!

The embarrassment in case if they caught her watching them!!

Tanvi's body shivered from electrical jolts that her brain produced while she witnessed the elderly couple actually performing carnal activities. Safiya's drenched pussy was now resting right on top of Khurram's engorged penis!

And the older couple shamelessly continued to remain in that posture as if they were presenting their sleazy activities for her eyes only!!

"Good that you have started squatting Tanvi...But you know, this is not the correct posture! Let me show you how!"  Tanvi's momentary daze left her and got replaced by yet another level of mortified embarrassment. She realized shamefully that Khurram or Safiya or both would have actually caught her from staring. Instead, she found Khurram moving the wooden rod from her cycling machine and fastening it below his wife's wobbling crotch. As she tried to continue swatting, Khurram left his wife to continue and walked at Tanvi's side to lift large sized dumbbells to his shoulders. To her horror, she found him moving sideways and to stop right in front of her, hardly a foot away!

Tanvi tried her level best not to disclose her petrified face. She was completely shielded by the looming size of Khurram’s body and she had no more view of anything in front of her except the sweaty brown mass of the naked and hairless body of the old man's muscles and his threatening cock expanded further more giving it a real evil outlook!

"Now watch Tanvi!" She realized that he was no longer calling her 'Beti!' and knew the reason why! She cringed and her eyes closed automatically as she saw him watching her breasts upclose with hardly any distance between them. Her embarrassment tripled as she saw her own breasts shuddering from her own tremors of carnal cravings. Even then, not realizing what she was doing, her eyes got fastened over the engorged weapon that protruded from the old man's groin.

Tanvi's eyes followed the overgrown manhood moving up and down as Khurram stood and squatted right in front of her glazed eyes. He smirked as he saw her discomfort mixed with her own hunger. He was tremendously glad and made a mental note to thank Upendra and Maahi for picking the best lot of gym wear for Tanvi as he saw the cotton pads covering her nipples tightening against the apparel and making her milky breasts to expand further towards the sides as she sat down for squats. At each leap when Tanvi sat with her legs widened for squat, Khurram also sat along with her to gulp the complete view of her wetness and the way her groin opened up at him. His brain was visualizing the image of the petite woman bouncing up and down over his shaft making more precum to flow out of his cockhead.

"I am done for today!!" A loud heave from Safiya brought both old man and the young wife back to their common realities. Tanvi's body froze despite the shameful heat that transpired all over her body.

Safiya did not bothered to look at the transfixed couple and walked towards the gym ball to stretch herself.

"Please, could you hold my feet?" Safiya's question was directed to her husband as Tavni found the elder woman on her back with her legs straightened and arms stretched high over her head..."Just like how I exposed myself!" Her brain whispered loudly into her head.

"Of course Begum...Tanvi, could you please hold her wrists from there? It will actually show you what I told you last time...Complete and thorough stretch!" Tanvi had no option other than walking towards Safiya's upturned body as she heard Khurram's instruction. Though hesitation took over her mind, she knew she had to do what the elder couple asked her to.

Tanvi crouched on her haunches and clutched Safiya's wrists...exactly how Khurram held her captive a day before!

Safiya murmured a low voiced thank you while she had her eyes closed. As she was left with no option that staring at the amazon woman, Tanvi opened her eyes and took a view in front of her eyes.

Safiya's two humongous sized breasts with hardened nipples stared back to Tanvi's eyes as she stared in front. To her mind's amazement, it wandered a bit thinking about how such shapely breasts held on to this old woman's body despite her age..."Oouh...these are implants! I remember!!" Without realizing, her lips gave away a naughty smile.

Khurram was doing nothing other than watching the young wife's face and her buttermilk mummeries and the way that small cotton pads tried their best to contain the poking nipples within the apparel. He wanted to see more of her...In fact, he wanted to see her naked!...Once again!! He continued to clutch his wife's ankles and stared straight through her plastic breasts to catch the young woman's natural breasts that hung like two pendulums begging to be sucked!

At Tanvi's end, she was mesmerized by the sheer size of Safiya's breasts that stood up and less than a foot away from her. Her brain made a quick comparison to Sylvie's breasts and to the ones that were in front of her...Her tongue jumped out and smothered her lips unknowingly as she remembered how she chewed and licked Sylvie's breasts the night before...Her imagination flew wild to a point that she felt her to be Khurram and tugging her own hands and Safiya to her herself lying down and both her breasts about the escape the bra's confines! She failed to notice the piercing look of Khurram over her...

"Well, can you see how much of elasticity is happening all over her muscle groups Tanvi?" Though his voice was mellow, Tanvi heard it as a growl! 

"Ji?" She looked to meet Khurram's eyes from sudden shock.

"No, what I was telling you...you can see how much stretch is happening over Safiyaji's muscles, right Tanvi?" Khurram's eyes remained static over Tanvi's hesitant face and he nodded her towards upturned body of his wife.

"Ji Ji Khurramji...I can see it!" Tanvi was forced to look down and forward at the gloriously proud breasts of the elder woman. They seemed as if Safiya's sports bra was about to burst and pop out just like how she flashed to the old man previously. The very thought made her blush with shame immediately and she tried desperately to hide it from the piercing eyes of the old man.

"Thank you Beti, this was seriously awesome!" Safiya's voice got her to regain a bit of normalcy.

"Anytime Safiyaji...anytime for you!" Tanvi replied politely as she stood up and avoided looking at the towering old man whom she felt watching her closely.

"Why don't you stretch Beta? It looks like you also finished your workout...and from what I saw, you were overdoing it! right?" Safiya chided.

"Hmm...It's okay Safiyaji, I am in a hurry, can stretch once back at home also" Tanvi was desperate to escape.

"Oh no no...No way...See the whole process of building an exemplary physique consists of relaxing the muscles...only then one will get to fruition of what one really crave for!" The carefully chosen words were from Khurram and she saw him smiling at her and at his wife simultaneously as he explained the logic.

"Arre yes yes...don't forget that Beta" Safiya also joined her husband's push.

Tanvi realized that she was left with no choice other than going through yet another trauma, and this time with the old man's wife present. Her emotions were mixed. At one end, she knew what happened earlier between her and Khurram was absolutely wrong and in normal life, it should not have happened...her rational mind was killing her with acquisitions. On the other end, carnal waves of sinful pleasure was making her entire body to act against what she decided earlier...her subconscious craved for attention!

Tanvi felt trapped!
Still, she walked past the gym ball and placed herself on top of it!!
She tried to avoid the burning eyes of the old man who remained right at her feet!!!

"Oh...your muscles have indeed developed nicely Beta!" An exclamation above her head made Tanvi to open her eyes. Adding to her awkwardness, she found a beaming Safiya at her head smiling down and with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Grip her wrists Begum!" Tanvi shuddered at the old man's growl and shivered as his large palms engulfed her naked feet; she realized as he used both hands, her entire feet and ankles were inside the heated confines of his grip. Her hips jerked to control the lubrication that flew past her vaginal resistance at the skin-to-skin touch.

"Yes, exactly like that Beti!" Safiya's voice encouraged her to let go of her rigidness and her body easily bent backwards to a curve matching the gym ball's circumference. She felt the tug from below as her thigh muscles got stretched from his strong pull. Tanvi had to shut her eyes from revealing her real feelings from the older couple. There was no way even her subconscious was accepting the real fact.

"Mmm!" An immediate gaze got exchanged between husband and wife as they recognized the tone of the soft moan that came out from the young female. Safiya's face had more of pity with a tinge of sadness as she recognized the animalistic rate of passion overflowing her husband's eyes. Her eyes then dropped down at his overgrown shaft that protruded between his crouched legs confirming all her doubts...His manhood was quavering itself and the top part of his spandex short was getting drenched with his precum!

“Why am I listening to this old man’s instructions without question???” Through her closed eyes, the question that she was avoiding all this time popped out “And why does it look like Safiyaji is also playing along?” A second question came forth without adequate explanation. However, her cunt was quavering from the knowledge that Khurram would be leering over her wet twat and the pubic hair that were on display due to her wetness.

"How do you feel Tanvi?" The booming voice of Khurram gave both women yet another jolt of shock. However, his eyes were right on the target where Tanvi expected – on her vagina!

"Thank you Khurramji, my muscles are very much relaxed! Thank you!! I think it's time for me to leave, already late you know" Tanvi explained and got released from the grip of husband and wife.

"It's okay, it's okay...But, today you need to finish this workout with spending a bit time in Sauna!" It was a firm decision that came from Khurram. As Tanvi did not turned and looke at him, she missed the cautioning glare that transpired from him to Safiya prompting her about something.

"Bu-But Khurramji, kids will be waiting for me!" Tanvi had to find some excuse to run out from the gym.

"No problem Beti, let me call Sharda, she will stay for a bit longer, and your muscles needs relaxing...trust me, and it will be great afterwards!" Safiya gave a warm smile that, almost took away the doubts in her mind...Almost! Safiya took her cell phone and informed Sharda that Tanvi would be late and to stay at home for a bit longer.

"Common Beti...It's fine, me and Khurramji often uses this Sauna and it really helps to rejuvenate, you know!" Safiya walked in front by catching Tanvi's hand leaving her no option other than following the elder woman. To a certain point, Tanvi was glad for Safiya's presence that helped her to form an assumption that Khurram would not dare to do anything sleazy with his wife was around.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Chapter-31 (Contd...)

Once inside the Sauna, Tanvi saw wooden benches in 'U' shape fixed inside the perimeter of the small room. She also noticed a second door on the other end that was bolted - which made her feel better instantly. Khurram was already walking to one end of the room and charging the steam up to make the room ready.

"Tanvi Beta, you did not brought any other dress, right? I am asking it mainly because inside here, we cannot sit with gym wear, you know...It actually spoils the whole purpose!".

"Oh no Safiyaji, I just have that tee shirt and pant, nothing else here!" Tanvi felt a pang of joy by thinking that if she did not had any dress, she could escape.

"No problem children! I am not going to disturb you here...ok...go ahead and be yourself, I am not looking at you...hahah!" Khurram's jovial comments and the steam making it's way between them gave a bit more confidence to Tanvi. As she sat next to the large older woman, her entire body got into a shock!

Safiya was already removing her bra and was going naked! Right inside the Sauna with her husband less than few feet away!! Right there in front of her...without any shame!!!

"Safiyaji…!" Tanvi murmured and averted her eyes from the stark naked upper body of the elder woman.

"Ouh sorry Beta...In here, we actually go bare...Nothing to worry, we both will be seated away from that big old man and he will be sitting facing other side to us! Don't worry, we are family...Relax...You can remove it as well!"

Tanvi sat blinking her eyes and tried her best to rewind the statement that she just heard!

"Oh yes! And please, do not worry about me being here Tanvi! I am not even looking at your direction...and trust me...I will not do so as well! I am seated here and that too with my back towards you guys! Whole point of enjoying the Sauna is by sitting naked and to get every single cell to release their endorphins...Once you sweat it out, you'll understand what we said her by tonight when you sleep...wait and see!"

"Safiyaji...I am not comfortable to remove my dress...I am sorry!"

"No problem Betaji...It's okay...I just want you to know that we trust you as our family and nothing goes beyond that trust...okay?" The elder woman's voice was soothing and as she explained, she removed her yoga pant and sat with her bikini type panty tied at both sides of her hips. Even though Tanvi tried to look away, there was no option from not seeing the large woman go bare...She felt a piercing pain originating from the deepest depth of her pleasure cove! Her brain sensed the hardening of her own nipples and its carnal wish to expose herself!

"Ji...I am sorry!" Tanvi apologized and heaved back on the bench. She felt the looming presence of Khurram behind her, but was scared to turn back to check.

"Arre...nothing to worry Beti...I told you right?" Safiya smiled at her and as she turned towards her, Tanvi got the complete and unhindered view of Safiya's astronomical sized breasts and the two black colored nipples right in front! Less than few inches away!!

"Ji...Ji..." Tanvi hiccupped and was lost to find any words to respond back. Her eyes were locked into the vastness and the fleshiness of the two hanging mounds. She failed miserably to react in a normal manner! "OUUHGOD!!" Tanvi screeched inside her head, as her eyes got lost over the sweat beads filled naked glory of the old woman who sat proud and thrusting her mummeries right into her face!

"Beti...Please do not think about me in a wrong way okay...I am proud of my body and as I sit inside this with my own family, there is no need for me to be falling under shame...I have nothing to be ashamed of! My husband is sitting right behind me and being a gentleman, and my own sweet child is sitting next to me!" Safiya's left hand came forward and rested on Tanvi's right thigh with a warm and reassuring squeeze.

Despite all her tries to bring forth some rational reaction, Tanvi failed utterly and avoided facing the elder woman. To make the matter worse, the steam created yet another push into the tingling pain inside her well lubricated canal to make it more severe and approaching towards the surface. Tanvi had to clasp her thighs tight against each other to control her vaginal lips from letting the throbbing sensations from taking over the rest of her body. However, deep inside, Tanvi was rejoicing to hilt as her wish to see the large woman naked had actually materialized even though her brain was not willing to admit the fact!

"I really feel connected with you Beti...For the very same reason, you can see me carefree in front of you now!"

"Ji Safiyaji...Thank...Thank you!!" Tanvi hiccupped.

"As I can see you are much stressed, I could get my bra back...If that could make you feel better, is that okay?"

"WHY ARE YOU SITTING SO CLOSE TO ME???" A big question was about puke out of Tanvi's lips as she felt the elder woman's face and body really next to hers...But instead of asking the question, she just smiled and nodded back.

"Should I wear it back?" Safiya was in fact waiting for an answer.

"Ji...No No Safiyaji...I think...I think it's okay!" She had to reply politely.

"Thank you Beta! You have no idea how much this relieves me!" Safiya's left hand gave a strong squeeze to Tanvi's inner thigh making her shudder again. As she said, Safiya took a bit more relaxed position on the bench. Tanvi had no option other than stay dumb and stay put. She prayed to make the time run faster and finish whatever they were doing inside the Sauna. She also noticed that both of them were sweating profusely and her white apparel was no longer white...It was absolutely transparent with the cotton pads projecting her nipples through their drenched state.

"You know Beti, better remove what you are wearing...There's no one other than us here!" The words from Safiya fell on Tanvi's ears like bombshells.

"WHHHATTT!!! AND GO NUDE WITH THAT CREATURE LEACHERING RIGHT BEHIND ME???" The question remained inside her mouth as she tried to overcome her sudden shock.

"It's okay Safiyaji...I am already sweating!"

"Tanvi, sweating is not the point! Safiyaji knows this very well...Like she said, don't bother about me being here okay! I am facing the wall against you both; just to make you comfortable! Ignore me and listen to my darling wife! Hahah!" Khurram's voice boomed and resonated inside the small room. Tanvi's reaction power was lost by that time...She knew she had to escape...At any cost!

“Do not worry about him, take a quick peek behind, he is a descent man and my husband, trust me, he will not disturb or make you uncomfortable Beta!” Safiya’s voice was sweet as butter and it actually prompted Tanvi to tilt her head sideways to grab a quick peek on Khurram. Through the corner of her eyes, she found the large brown animal sitting behind them and she was so sure that she saw his naked back!

Right at that exact moment, it glinted inside her head! 

She had to replicate what Safiya had done!! "Yes, only then these two will realize that I trust them and would finish this entire charade!" She knew and she decided. Without blinking another time, she started to pull the bra up through her head. While she was engaged in the removal process, her eyes caught the surprised look on Safiya's face through the dense mask of the steam that had enclosed all the three of them by now.

"Now...this feels great!" She heard her brain whispering as she finally removed her bra and sat naked from her waist up with her breasts bouncing slightly from the movement and feeling the heated stare of the elder woman on her nakedness! There was no option other than tilting her head at Safiya to meet her gaze..she knew it had to be done!

Safiya sat stunned!

Despite all her assumptions and mental picture inside her head, Tanvi's nakedity turned out to be startlingly different! The young woman was beyond exotic!

Through the greyish white steam that moved all around, Safiya’s eyes caught the strawberry red colored nipples jutting forth from Tanvi’s chest as if they were begging to be swallowed and tasted!

She was unable to believe her eyes as she devoured all over the flawlessly naked skin of the fair young woman...The way her naked shoulders dropped into the majestically dangling breasts made her understand her old husband’s new found vigor lately!!

There was nothing other than hushed whimpers and masked moans that passed between the two women as they both sat watching other with passion filled eyes draining their nakedity!!!

Safiya's emotional state to control her urges had long disappeared the moment she saw Tanvi naked!
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Great update and very erotic to see tanvi is getting open herself for adventure...
Like Reply
Great update and setting the stage for more erotic discussion with Sharda and some cool scene at Sauna...will wait for next..
Like Reply
nice build up....waiting for next update....
Like Reply
(25-09-2019, 05:38 AM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

Thank you so much and appreciate your associated following...
Like Reply
(25-09-2019, 12:31 PM)narenkroger Wrote: Great update and very erotic to see tanvi is getting open herself for adventure...

Much much appreciate your support...yes, we are almost ready to embark...not yet...but soon...
Like Reply
(25-09-2019, 06:39 PM)Mande Wrote: Great update and setting the stage for more erotic discussion with Sharda and some cool scene at Sauna...will wait for next..

Yes and yes, Thank you!!
As we have rounded up all the major players; we can see them performing their respective roles...soon...soon...
Like Reply
(25-09-2019, 10:47 PM)furihard Wrote: nice build up....waiting for next update....

Very many thanks to you...
Like Reply
Chapter-32

Safiya sat stunned!

Despite all her assumptions and mental picture inside her head, Tanvi's nakedity turned out to be startlingly different! The young woman was beyond exotic!

Through the greyish white steam that moved all around, Safiya’s eyes caught the strawberry red colored nipples jutting forth from Tanvi’s chest as if they were begging to be swallowed and tasted!

She was unable to believe her eyes as she devoured all over the flawlessly naked skin of the fair young woman...The way her naked shoulders dropped into the majestically dangling breasts made her understand her old husband’s new found vigor lately!!

There was nothing other than hushed whimpers and masked moans that passed between the two women as they both sat watching other with passion filled eyes draining their nakedity!!!

Safiya's emotional state to control her urges had long disappeared the moment she saw Tanvi naked!

"Did I just do this? And who am I now?? A person with no moral values???" Tanvi sat disconnected and at loss from identifying a logical explanation for what she just did. Her naked portion of upper body blamed her brain for taking the leap to an absurd situation where she voluntarily sat half naked in front of two people other than her own husband. 

"Why the hell did I do it? What was I trying to prove here??" Tanvi's rational mind was unable to accept the incredulous situation where she dumped herself to be naked voluntarily! "Yes I am the bad one in my marriage! I broke my holy promise to Sanjoth many times already and am keeping on breaking them! Does this make me a bad person? Maybe worse than all other women?? Oh God! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!" The weight of her guilt tumbled over her head suddenly and grief took over...she saw her eyes moistening with tears.

As if answer to all her questions, she heard Safiya's soothing voice in her right ear "Relax Beti, there is nothing wrong on what you did...and there is no stranger here...it's just us...we will not be judging you and you should not be so hard on yourself! Let's say, when Sanjoth is back, we all shall spend time here like this okay, just for you to be assured that you can trust us with your world!" Tanvi was so sure that Safiya's dark nipple touched her upper arm when she leaned next to her! She shivered from thrill coaxed uneasiness of being naked herself and to acknowledge the old woman's feminine presence...and all of it happened solely due to her own intentional desire!

"Safiyaji...thank you! I do trust you...But you need to realize that I have never done such thing in my life...ever! Even with Sanjoth, I was never in a situation where I was naked and that too with someone else nearby!!" Tanvi was almost sobbing in muted voice when Safiya returned a knowing smile while she recalled Tanvi's straight forward thinking. As she tried to pacify the young woman, her left hand squeezed Tanvi's inner thigh once again...

This time Safiya's hand reached high on her thigh and Tanvi's body shook from the tremor that Safiya's hand created and with utter defeat, she sensed her cunt winning down over all her thoughts...A volcanic hot drop of cum passed through her clasped vaginal lips!

"Ooh God, forgive me for doing all this! I am lost...I don't know why am I still sitting here like this! Pleeease help mee!!" Tanvi's mind was somewhere else while Safiya tried to soothe the young woman who seemed to be torn between her desire and decision. Her hand squeezed once more time on Tanvi's thigh, but this time, she made sure her fingers were really close to her crotch...almost brushing around the cardinal area...and effectively making sure that Tanvi saw and realized the presence of her hand slithering in front of the heated love hole!

Tanvi reacted in the exact way how Safiya expected her to! Tanvi's eyes were languorously shifting between Safiya's dangerously invading fingers and back to the large wheatish shaded breasts of the elder woman. With each breath she took, her own breasts expanded in open air as if they were calling for immediate attention!

"Touch them if you want to" A whisper ran past Tanvi's eardrum and got lodged into the exact place inside her lubricated tunnel where the agonizing scorch was increasing by each second, making her wriggle over the wooden seat and with increased humiliation, her vagina tried to squeeze more drops of heaven out of its heated tunnel!

"Oooh...no...noo...I can't!" Tanvi's eyes were mortified from the thought itself and her whisper conveyed the same feeling.

"Feel it...He will not see!" The whisper was so low and close to her ear that Tanvi lifted her hips involuntarily from the tickle created by Safiya into her ear.

"Bu...But...Khurramji…is…he is…he is here!" Tanvi was unable recognize her own voice that replied back to the sizable woman who sat hardly an inch or so away from her. Her inner turmoil went into overdrive as the heat inside Sauna also increased as if understanding her cunt’s call! Her entire body perspired and heated up to a point where she was feeling the same quantity of heat hitting her from Safiya’s naked and sweating body.

"Just feel it and you will understand the difference between yours and mine...try it...no one will know…he is looking away from us…go on my dear…go on!" Another whisper from Safiya’s cajoling voice made her cringe from the ecstatic reality of exploring forbidden fruit! 

Tanvi was lost in her rapt fascination to the humongous sized breasts of the elder woman which, she always wanted to see, without anything covering those melons...And right there, right then, she in fact was seated few inches from her fascination becoming truth! During those few seconds, her mind drew it’s attention away from Khurram to her own husband’s sordid bellowing about Sariya's wondrous breasts!

All what Tanvi wanted was to feel those massive sized breasts inside her hands!

At the exact instant when Tanvi was deciding...Safiya’s right hand moved up and cupped her own right breast from bottom and pushed it upwards! The large brown breast and its murky areola progressed towards Tanvi as if pleading to be suckled!

Tanvi's faced had only one expression written all over...Speechless!!! She sat flabbergasted and flummoxed as her brain captured the elder woman pushing up her tit in the sleaziest manner as if she was offering it to her mouth! To be taken!! Willingly offering her body to Tanvi!!!

Stunned and disoriented Tanvi tried her best to remove her gaze away from the one thing she actually wanted to see while the rest of her brain cells went numb from allowing her to remove the concentration from the humongous mummery. Her mind and body was trapped equally in the decision to squeeze the breast that was closing in towards her and to engulf it inside her mouth...Her lips parted open from the prolepsis of the enormity that had always captured her fascination whenever Safiya was around! Her brain rejoiced and yelled in the process as it realized what was going to happen next!!

"OOH Tanvi! I think it's your phone ringing outside! Sit there both of you...I will get it!" Khurram's voice resonated inside the room making both the women almost jump from where they were seated.

Tanvi's reacted with lightning speed as she used her bra to cover her breasts. There was no time to wear it back! She knew she had fallen prey to her own vulgar desire!

There was no way she could walk out from the Sauna! She knew it!!

There was no way she would allow the old man to have the same pleasure one more time! She knew it was an impossible task! Khurram was about to get one more unhindered view of her nakedity!

Right there! Right in front of his own wife!! She was allowing it to happen!!!

Before even she could breathe, she felt the presence of large man walking behind her and she cringed at the fact that her entire back was stark naked and exposed to his eyes!!

At the same time, she also found that Safiya was sitting totally relaxed and smiling at her warmly, but watching all her discomfort! “Why wouldn’t she? He is her husband! And who am I? A whore??? A real whore of a housewife who has no control over sexual hunger! Ooh My God! Can I even escape? Gaaaawdd!!!” Tanvi’s brain was all shattered and at loss to act upon any rational thoughts, even if there was any!

Before she could object at Khurram from walking out to get her phone, she saw his brown silhouette of the large body moving beside Safiya! Though the room was dense with the greying white smoke, her eyes almost exploded out of their sockets as his stark naked thighs and buttocks flashed at her while he opened the door to gym!!!

Khurram in fact, made his stride deliberately slower than usual as he exited out of the Sauna while remaining stark naked...He wanted to grab the golden chance to ensure Tanvi remained a captive to his master strategy!

"Don't worry about him...have a feel on this Tanvi...mmmm...nowww...please grab it once!!" The whisper was no longer on her ear!

Tanvi almost stood up but got pulled back to her seat as Safiya caught her right arm and made her sit. As she looked at the elder woman, all she found on her eyes was burning passion. She recognized it straightaway as is was a reflection of her own face when she enjoyed the physical proximities of others…starting with Khurram launching her into depraved curiosities...then Sylvie masking her pretense...then Upendra deceiving her to act the unthinkable...then Dattu giving the first taste...then Khurram again...then Mr. Mehta forcing her...then Dattu again pushing her to the edge...then Khurram punishing her to expose…letting Bhuriya to an almost bang situation…Sylvie coaxing once again her to take the final plunge...and now Safiya...Safiyaji…

"Safiyaji!"

"Beti...grab it...before he returns...mmm...be quiccckk!! Pleeease!!!

'Ooouuh! Safiya's moan was audible and Tanvi writhed on the wooden plank trying to crush her screeching vagina as her left hand grabbed the dark colored breast that was pushed towards her...begging to be taken!

"Oh...OOOH...It's soo hardd!!!" A coarse whisper left her lips as Tanvi's palm kneaded the rigidity of the older woman's breast and tweaked the dark colored nipple between her soft fingers.

"Uuuummm...aaah! Pinch it TANVVIII! Safiya almost towered over the petite woman who was squirming her ass and desperately trying to manipulate the large breast that was offered to her.

"Khu---Khurraamji...commingg!!!" A huge wave of tremor stopped Tanvi's diaphragm from allowing her to complete what she wanted to shout. Her left hand slipped back to her leaving the pendulous mummery of Safiya hanging in mid-air.

As Safiya saw the terrorized look on Tanvi's face and the way she removed her hand, she realized her husband was walking back into the Sauna. Letting out a disheartened groan, she also sat back to the same position along with Tanvi who already had her naked upper body covered with her two hands crossed over with her bra inside them...still her glorious mounds escaped and exposed wherever possible through the gaps between her arms.

"Here you go!" Khurram announced as he opened the door and walked in.

Tanvi had nothing left in her brain's armor to decide how she had to respond back. She felt like a cheap adulteress who had willingly broken her sacred matrimonial promises and exposed herself to two strangers! And, adding fuel to her mortified state, she was sitting unabashedly as one man other than her husband waltzed in front of her stark naked. Even though she wanted to catch a clear view of his manhood, her rational brain stopped her from lifting her head towards the place where his voice dropped. She knew he was still standing next to his wife...who was the filling between the heated young woman and the fever pitched old man.

"Here Tanvi, your phone!" Tanvi lifted as she heard Safiya's soft voice next to her.

"WHHHHHAAATTTT!!!!OOOOOOOOGOOODD!!! NOO-NOOOT REALL!!!" Tanvi was sure that she was screaming and falling unconscious as took the phone that Safiya handed over. Through Safiya's shoulder blade and the dense smoke, her eyes rested over the brown muscle mass standing naked hardly two feet away from her. However, Khurram's presence was not the reason for her go berserk...As he stood sideways to both women, Tanvi got an unclear glimpse of his groin...A thick patch of black pubic hair and then a dark colored appendage that stood horizontally. The moment her brain recognized the powerful veins over the girth and before she could locate the upper portion and its tip, smokes closed in and shielded it. As for Tanvi’s rational brain, she averted her eyes away from it from utter degradation and revulsion at what she just saw! 

"OH GOD...OH GOD....OOOOH GOD!! WHAT HAVE I DONE??? WHAT WAASS THAT THING??? OOOOH GAAAAWDD!!! I JUST SAW THAT OLD MAN’S THING…THE SAME PERSON WHO IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY FATHER!!!" There was nothing else she could do or react even when the cell phone continued its low ring tone.

"Beti, your phone is ringing!"

"Ji...Ji...Thank yu Safiyaji!" Tanvi had to say something to the elder woman for reminding her where she was! And she desperately tried not looking at her naked breast while she thanked her...She knew very well that Khurram was purposely standing at his vantage point to torture her!

"Hell-Hello!" Tanvi hiccupped into the mouthpiece of her cellphone.

"Madamji, it's me Sharda!"

"Haan yes Sharda...tell me"

"Madmji...Sahib called me just now...He said your phone was not working and wanted to talk to you about something urgently!"

"What?...Sanju called you??"

"Ji Madamji, just now...I wanted to come over there and give the phone, but cannot leave the children alone!"

"Ah yes, yes, I am on my way! Thank you Sharda!" As the news kicked inside her brain, the only feeling her heart went through was 'disappointment'! Disappointments on her own self for thwarting her small and safe life into shambles of adultery and shameless sleazy activities that she brought on herself!

And the most recent proof of her betrayal was right there!

She was shamelessly sitting half naked with a naked couple who regarded her with respect and like their daughter!!

And in less than half hour of mindless wanton insanity from her part, she was not in a position to rework her respectful relationship with the old man and his wife!!!

Despite her penitence and embarrassment, Tanvi knew that Khurram was capturing everything she was projecting while she pulled the bra over her head. However, she also knew it has to be done! No other option!!

"What happened Beti?" It was Safiya who was still seated and had made no interest to cover herself back. 

"Oh...It was Sharda...she said Sanju was trying to reach me!" Tanvi replied as she pulled the bra through her head...and as she replied to Safiya, she made a quick shot at where Khurram stood earlier. A shadow of dismay reflected on her face as she found the place empty with smoke passing around.

"Just one more time! Could that thing be real? or did he still had something over it?? OOOH GOD! I need to talk to Sanju!!!" Tanvi gulped and stood up and sat back as if someone knocked her down.

"What happened Beti? You alright??" Safiya held Tanvi's waist and helped her to balance. Her hand squeezed the exposed bottom part of Tanvi’s navel. Saifya’s face was hardly an inch away from the young woman’s body…Tanvi shuddered as her belly muscle caught the heat of Safiya’s exhaling breath over her sweaty skin…A fleeting gaze got swapped between them…
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
keep posting yaar . ..... ...
[Image: 2019-11-02a.jpg]
Like Reply
Nice movings...It is nice, as Tanvi is half reluctant proceedings and the couples makes her to do it all..
Like Reply