A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-1

"Why don't you go upstairs and ask her for help?" Sanjoth quizzed to his contemplating wife.

"To whom? Safiyaji?"

"Yes, isn't she the one who does some sort of home catering or something like that? I remember Khurramji mentioning earlier that she's making some good money out of it. So, why not ask that lady to help you? And so far what I have seen, they both seems to be very helpful people in this locale".

"That's there…but...we never invited them to our home formally since we moved here; and despite our ignorance, she had reached out to me with so many helpful itineraries...You know!" Tanvi paused.

"That's why I am hesitant to trouble her on this small matter" She replied solemnly to her husband while she replayed few instances from past few weeks when the elder woman who resided above their apartment helped and supported her over the school bus, milkman, newspaper, grocery purchases and not forgetting the delicious cup cakes and pastries which, she lovingly passed on to Tanvi during some evenings.

"You both are very much acquainted now, so I don't see any problem here. In fact, Khurramji is really looking forward to have us as one of their good friends. If you ask me, it looks like well-mannered or better-cultured people are less in his circle. He treats me with pretty high regards, you know!" Sanjoth smiled at his wife as a playful thought passed his mind.

"Also, who wouldn't mind having a hot young woman around them…especially when one grow old and the hot bird is something like 'YOU'...Don't you think so?" He smiled at his beautiful wife with his lips crooked.

"Eeessh! Stop it Sanju! I know you are shameless, but please...You shouldn't say such things about everyone around you!!" Tanvi made a serious face at the silly remark from her husband. From their last eight years of marriage, she was now well used to the fact of Sanjoth acting mischievous with words at any occasion. 

Tanvi watched him, as he continued "Ouukay baby...No jokes then. Listen, last weekend, when we went to play badminton, he was in fact defending me like a big brother or even more than that!! Can you believe? Who would do such things now a days!" Though he said as a monologue, Tanvi concurred immediately to the statement.

"I don't have any problem to ask Safiyajj, but it would've been easier if we invited them once formally and then continue our friendship, right?" Her green eyes turned direct at Sanjoth.

Sanjoth looked at his wife and paused for a deep breath. The way she leaned against the kitchen's threshold overlooking the evening sun by wearing a loose housegown gave a quick jolt through his spine, which travelled straight to his brain and touched certain tendons delivering his genital the usual pleasurefull hardness. "God! She is just perfect!!" Sanjoth stood up from the couch and walked slowly towards her with a meaningful grin. Her yes were the most transparent green he ever found on any of girls he went out during his hay days. An unusual occurrence on an Indian girl.

“But she isn’t an Indian in fact!” Sanjoth recalled. Tanvi’s grandmother was Japanese who married to an Indian sailor way past many years before. “Maybe that’s why she has such hairless skin and such silky dark hair!”

"Sanjuuuu!!...Not now...kids will be back any moment!!!" Tanvi shrugged and took few steps backwards as she saw her husband walking towards her with a meaningful look that clearly conveyed his intentions. Tanvi indeed was a beautiful woman. Her half Indian and Half Japanese lineage gave her petite body a sort of an exotic look than normal Indian women.

"We still have some time yaar...plus, the whole house is ours to explore right now, I am very keen to know the details of this very kitchen!" She heard his playful response while her glazed eyes followed Sanjoth as he removed his tee shirt and moved closed. A noiseless giggle left her lips as she saw him struggling to get past the waistband of the boxer.

"Plllleeessss Sanjuu...it's 4pm!!!...Please wait till night...Please Sanjuuu!!! Kids will be here any moment!!!" Her weak protests were of course not withstanding and he knew it. Despite her slow taunts, Sanjoth found his wife slowly leaning back against the broad granite platform of the kitchen sink that was mostly empty, as they had moved in to their new home few months before.

"Don't give me that look Sanjuu... each time that happened, I had to sit at home for a year and half taking care of your dirty liquid!" Tanvi giggled between the shivers that her body emitted as her husband hurriedly opened up the buttons of her housecoat. She was wearing a light yellow gown covering her full body. The gown was in fact serving it’s purpose; it hid her entire body concealing the petite curves.

"Not here pleeeaase!!! The door is OPENN!!! JUSSST LOOK" She cried and protested with both her hands closing against her soft buxom while his hands were busy pulling out her voluptuous breasts from her bra pads.

"Aaaahhh" She moaned as the wet lips of her husband chewed one of her nipple and her eyes closed automatically from the pleasure jolts.

"Oookaay…pllllessss...I will come to bedroom...someone will see!” She tried once again to make some sense…”Listen sanju…that van driver will be outside anytime...oooouhh…maaaa!!" She hiccupped as another deep groan passed from her mouth while Sanjoth had pushed her panty down through her silky thighs to the ground.

Foreplay was non-existent!
She was fully naked and just the way he wanted! Copiously lubricated!!

All he wanted was to have her lovely body against him right then and right there.
No small talks, no cajoling, no kissing...just sinful sex with his beautiful wife.
Her body flew up like a feather as he lifted and dropped her over of the granite plank.
Her thighs opened invitingly to the beast that protruded from his groin.
She wanted it as well!
The thin wall of protest remained only inside her closed eyes!

The door of the kitchen on looking to the parking lot and to the small road was half open. Their house was on ground floor of a two-storied building. It has been their dream to own their own house for a long time. And once it happened few months before, all they cared was to enjoy each and every mist of the new home to it's maximum. Sanjoth had received a recent promotion that helped them to takee the final decision to buy this house. However, Tanvi was continuing her break, which she took six months before as part of her preparation to settle down at their new home.

"Uuuuff!...slowly baby..." Tanvi purred softly against his ears as her eyes closed aligning to the pressure that she felt inside the slippery hole. She was no longer worried about the door being half open or someone passing by catching the couple in action.

"Aaaaahh...mmm" Tanvi convulsed from the sweet burn that rose from her love pot as her dripping pussy responded to the exploring girth that dwelled past her lubricated resistance and got embedded inside its heated confines.

Their grunts filled the kitchen walls.
Their bodies moved in unison to reach the impending rupture.
Tanvi tried and failed to cover their pleasure joint despite her initial protests.
Her shame of showing off her naked body to whole world was no longer existent.
She needed it!
Her legs widened to both sides and accommodate him deeper!
He was desperate!
His movements were erratic!
She sensed the urgency!
Despite the haste, he noticed her head tilting backwards and found her pink tongue gliding out through the moist lips!
He knew! And he pushed harder!!
She pulled her feet back and clutched his hips!!
He felt her hairless thighs and calves closing against body!! And he pushed against her with one mighty shove!!
The punishing shove made it!!

"Mmmmaaaah…aah…aaah!" Tanvi cried as her body jerked against the incoming molten liquid. 
And he lunged again!
Once again!!
Another heated thrust!!!
Final plunge!!!
He kept his body stuck against her…His cock felt the vibrations inside her fiery burrow!!!

It took few minutes for the couple to balance back. As he sheltered her naked frame against him, the fuming stream of their carnal fluids combined them and both went oblivious to anything or anyone other than themselves from the delicious aftermath.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

"Safiyaji?" Tanvi’s soft voice resonated inside the dark shaded living room of the elderly couple. As she received no response to her call, she doubted if she was troubling her elderly neighbor.

"Safiyaji...?" she made one more apprehensive call. There was no response but the main door was partially open indicating the presence of someone inside.

"Khurramjj!" She placed one doubtful step inside the living room eventhough her brain told her she was intruding into someone's privacy.

"Ooh! Tanvi beta! Come...come inside!...so sorry...come to kitchen...we are busy with the muffins for today's wedding event, and Khurramji is helping me with holding the mould!...come here beta!" A melodious voice of an elderly woman chimed through the house. With the assurance received, Tanvi walked past the living room and entered the kitchen that was a replica of her own flat's layout, but looked completely different with the interiors. While hers was brighter with the latest coloring style, this was more like an yesteryear's movie with the dark colored walls, drapes everywhere, odd sized furniture, battered pottery, sunlight haring to brighten up the scene...overall an aged down house matching the old people who lived there.

"Oh Tanvi beti...come and see how much this old woman is punishing me!" Tanvi giggled at the playful comments passed by the aging man who stood at one end of the counter holding a mould of muffins over the steam produced by the booking water. Kitchen itself was heated up and she saw both the man and wife almost drenched in sweat. He was large and almost filled the kitchen at the end where he stood and along with Safiya who was also large in comparison with her, made the kitchen as if crowded.

"But, Safiyaji, why don't you put this into the oven and get it over with...there are so many new models...if you want, you can use mine also... otherwise, I will ask Sanjoth to bring and keep it here tonight" Tanvi felt for the struggling couple.

"Ooh no no no...Please don't open that topic!" A sneering comment came from the outsized old man who was still holding the mould. “Like I haven't had this discussion like a million times already!!" Old man shook his head in mock desperation.

"Beti...the muffin baked inside an oven will never have the real taste. Now, you try this one here" Safiya pointed with her eyes towards a pail where there were 25-30 pieces kept ready. 

Tanvi picked one of the sweet looking muffin and took a bite. The flavor hit her taste buds like a thunderbolt and with each chew she took, the hot chocolate inside melted through her lips, mouth and passed it's aromatic flavor all through her body, her mind left the physical presence for a moment as it settled inside slowly, and purposefully.

"Well...what can I say...I am taking all of this with me!!!" Tanvi laughed as she gave out her most sincere response.

"You can...take as much as you want...if you kids won't eat, then who else will eat! I will make you another set after I finish" Safiya got proud as she heard the praising comment right to her face.

"Oh! Nooo!! Another round!!! You know I am an old man, right begum?" The question was delivering in such a way that everyone laughed their heart out.

"Please let me help you" Tanvi extended her willingness to support. As if offered a boon, Safiya gestured to handle her side of the mould and once handed over, she moved to arrange the cooked ones into baskets. The heat from the burning fire hit Tanvi with a vengeance as she took hold of the mould's handle. She wasn't expecting such steam to come forth because for her whole life, she was not exposed to the old methods of cooking. Despite her inconvenience, she presented an enthusiastic face and held the handle. 

"Tilt that a bit every alternate minute so that the steam could enter every angle of each muffin beta!" The soft instruction from Safiya prompted for more enthusiasm from Tanvi.

"Oh yes yes...She always makes sure all the holes are covered!" Khurram's deep groan was delivered in such a manner that for a fleeting second, Tanvi's brain juggled over the impulsive meaning of the words. And she noticed Safiya shaking her head showing as if 'giving up'. For the first time, she noticed the older man who stood at close proximity. Though she knew the couple was in their early sixties, both of them never looked such. They were full of health, beaming always and cheerful to the core. "Maybe it was due to the fact that they had themselves in the whole world, as they didn't had any children". The older man was sweating profusely and with each tilt of the mould, she saw his muscular arms flexing “No hair at all!! Maybe due to his age!” She thought. Tanvi remembered how Sanjoth explained the powerful smashes he saw being delivered by Khurram and was in awe at the healthy old man. Plus she recalled once Khurramji inviting Sanjoth to join him at gym for good workout. And her husband had let it pass despite she asked to go and get fit; it was not with Sanjoth to have a better healthy body.

And now she saw it close! She was standing right next to him and she saw him upclose!
It seemed he had a slight paunch, but again it looked taut “Who knows it might be the shirt!” Tanvi thought.
His legs were inside loose fitting summer shorts, but due to the sweat, his thighs were almost transparent. His legs were muscular and the veins stood out through the visible areas showing the virility of the old man. A fleeting thought passed inside Tanvi's head comparing of her husband's legs to the old man's. Sanjoth had hair, soft hair, which she had loved and admired but at this point, another man's muscled legs stood in all its glory “So healthy at this age as well!” She thought again.

Her contemplation passed as it came while he tilted the handle and she chided along with it.
She felt the real heat from the pan.
As she saw the muffins grouping together, all her annoying thoughts moved away to merrier happiness as she smiled at the old couple who returned her gesture will warm affectionate grin.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

"So! We have a master chef in our home now!!" Sanjoth smiled and gave a nice compliment to his beautiful wife.

"Arre...Stop! I am learning...plus helping Safiyaji is also a great learning experience, you know!" replied Tanvi.

"You know, these are tasty all good, but compared to Safiyaji's muffins...hmmmm…"

"Ooh...So you like hers more than mine?"

"I didn't say that...But with more practice, maybe..."

"Maybe???"

Sanjoth knew he was supposed to shut his mouth few statements before. But, as the conversation turned another way, he used his best defense... silence.

"Maybe!!!...I will show him what is the meaning of ‘maybe’..." The tiny pinch of anger paved its way to become a competition now. Tanvi was determined. She shook away the hand that came and rested on her shoulder from behind. She knew its intentions...the brief dialogue overlaid it's seed for removing all chances of Sanjoth to have some pleasure release.

"Arre...no...not tonight...I want to sleep!" Sanjoth's heightened state depleted immediately. He was trying to coax his wife for coming out of the silent mode by trying his luck for the night. The next minute, he saw his wife turning her back to him and switching off the bed lamp. "Fuck...I fucked up!" With a hard shove to his softened cock, he drifted to sleep while thinking of further means to console her.

"I am going to make Banana Muffins today! Then you talk...Okay my husband?" Sanjoth gave a surprised look to his wife and wondered the reason for this outrage that day morning. After a quick moment, he remembered. "Aah ok ok" He was about to ask if she was going to get help from Safiyaji, but then restrained as it took few days for both of them to come out of the silent war. There was no way, he was going to re-enter the scene. And he reinstated once again to compliment Tanvi once he reached back from office so that he could get some action that night “at least” he thought.

"Shit...Google is great, but when it comes to reality, I suck at this!" Tanvi cursed herself as she failed to squeeze the small bananas to make the pulp as described online. Since early morning after the kids left, she was tied up to make the special muffins to match Safiyaji’s style. After two hours of hardship, she was not reaching anywhere.

"Should I ask Safiyaji's help? And would Sanjoth realize if I do so? Yes…of course he'll" Tanvi continued her toil.

"Shitt...this is not working! And my hands are filthy. Let me cut the bananas and use the mixer!" Despite all her best tries, she was unable to get the right type of dough that she required.

"Crap...I am not good at this...it needs Safiyaji's magic hands...maybe next time I could make it work... after all, there is nothing wrong in learning from anyone!" Tanvi washed her hands and walked up to her elderly neighbor's flat.

"Safiyaji..."

"Ji...Safiyaji...are you here?" Tanvi raised her voice a bit high, as she received no reply to her calls. Still there was no response. She was about 

"Who is that?...Oh…Tanvi beta!...how come?...haven't seen you for last few days!" A dressed up Safiya walked in from her bedroom. At a quick glance, Tanvi saw the elegantly dressed elderly woman walking towards her. 

"Are you going somewhere Safiyaji?"

"Oh yes...I am, today is the monthly meeting of the community welfare association, I was avoiding it for last two months...so today is like...I have to be there at 8am and now it's already 9:15, plus I don't know what time I would be back...And again, Khurramji is not feeling much well, I need to buy some medicines also!” After looking at Tanvi's dismayed face..."Why? You have something in mind?"

"Hmm...No, nothing...I just passed by as kids have not reached home yet and thought I would help you on your muffin orders" She felt a pinch of discomfort as she delivered a lie hiding her disappointment "okay, I could come back tomorrow".

"Please do me a help beta, kindly come with me to the nearby medical shop and get the medicine to Khurramji, only if you have time...I really don't know what time I would be back" Safiya almost begged at the young woman.

"Why not Safiyaji...let me know if there is anything else I could do" Tanvi felt for the lady and was more than willing to be of help.

"Please give this to Khurramji and he will be okay in one or two hours...And listen Tanvi beta... you really don't know how much of a help this is for me" Safiya's face expressed her thankfulness.

"Please relax and go to your thing..." Tanvi's words reassured the older woman.

Tanvi walked back from the store to their home that was hardly five minutes walk. Her mind wandered around a bit over the elderly couple. Safiyaji was almost old enough to be her mother but had maintained herself very well and knew how to groom and carry herself around. With a giggle Tanvi recalled the moments while the security guys and rikshawallas gawked at the elder woman while they went out together. Though Tanvi was much fairer, younger and perfect in almost every place; Safiyaji scored in height and her bulbous non-sagging breasts with her sphere shaped buttocks, which projected outwards and synced tantalizingly with her muscular thighs and calves. In comparison to her, Tanvi was small and slender; she was yellowish fair with jet-black hair that was cut down till her shoulder blades and with sparkling green eyes. At one glance, one would see a thin woman walking, but on a second glance with some scrutiny, one would find a thin woman fruitlessly trying to control the sway of the large breasts with a narrow hips that resembled models curving out to an extremely rounded glutes which again dropped down drastically thin to two shapely legs and feet with extra long fingers. The main fact of Tanvi's taut slimness was her athletics background. She used to practice and run marathons during her school and college time which, she had continued practicing at home. The only suffocation that she had previously was they used to live in multi storied apartments which had one or two properly working running machines and to make the matter worse, there was no consistency of good friends at those places. Over here, she was very much at home as most of the evenings, Tanvi went for one or two hour run inside the secluded 'mini-jungle' as she termed it. Their complex was made in sort of U-Shape, where two multi-storied complex of ten floors stood in parallel line and horizontally there was one line of two storied house complex and on the last side was a high boundary wall separating from another housing complex. On the side of the two storied complex line, there was a parking lot for each houses and the boundary wall separated a large basti of working class people from most of the maids came for daily work. Inside the perimeter, and inside the U complex, they had a large swimming pool, a tennis court and all of it were within a maze of trees and man sized shrubs with walking or running path throughout with almost covering the entire are of almost four kilometers. She was more than glad when she actually found it and started to use it regularly. There were many benches in between where she used to meet and greet families, mostly elder people who came down to relax and within the span of few months, she was really at home.

Tanvi giggle again at the thought that most of be time, the gawkers used to ignore her while walking with anyone else, even while she went out with her own mother, she was well aware of the lusty eyes fell over her mother rather than on her as they had a rare lineage; her grandmother being a Japanese woman, her mother inherited the complexion and looks of a pure Asian woman that was not so common. Though Tanvi also had some resemblance, she was more Indian with yellowish olive skin. It was only after she reached college and then later at the office, that guys started to check her out. So, it was natural to Tanvi to wear loose tops, especially after the second baby, her breast size grew bigger and at the same time, she was able to conceal her ass as well. 

So, going out with Safiyaji was never a challenge for Tanvi. She knew it and realized the physical aura of the elderly woman. She was only worried about the height difference...while Tanvi stood at 5'2 while the older woman was almost 5'9 making her a giant. With comparison to Khurramji, the couple made a nice combination. "Khurramji should be above six feet" she thought. "Even Sanjoth is six, my handsome hunk" Tanvi smiled to herself imagining they made a better couple than the elder ones. 

For a moment she recollected that someone was waiting for medicine that was in her hand. Tanvi hurried past the watchmen gate and almost walked-ran briskly through the beautiful jungle style compound. It was a steal deal that Sanjoth and Tanvi made while they made the choice to buy the unit. Their unit was the ground floor that overlooked the man made jungle on one side and towards the parking lot and Basti to other end. Tanvi thanked the designer almost every night while she walked out of the unit to the beautifully arranged swimming pool and the jungle covering it from onlookers, the open air tennis court and kids play area and the multiple benches concealed between the bushes. "Even if half the population of this colony comes out and stay here in this garden, nobody would know there were people sitting next to them!" She loved the privacy provided by the trees and the shrubs and the beautiful walkway around...all within the secure compound of their own house.

"Shit! I should run!!" Tanvi guiltily ran as she reached their house and took the steps to the upper floor.

"Khurramji...are you alright? I have your medicine with me” As she heard no response, she called in again ‘Khurramji?’ She opened the main door and walked in quietly so that she won't disturb the sick man. Tanvi felt a pang of worry, as she was unable to hear any response. 

"Khurramji?" She called again. 

"Beti...please...please come inside...I am not able to get up" As she heard the tired voice of the old man, she rushed past the living room without giving it a thought. For a moment, her eyes took few minutes to get used to the bedroom of the elderly couple. It was only after she entered the room that she felt her wrongdoing. She was inside a bedroom of a stranger and that too when he was alone. Though she realized her mistake, she was willing to help the old man. The muffins were no longer here priority. This was the most humane thing to do. Plus, he was a father figure to both Sanjoth and herself.

"Beti...sorry to bother you...if you can give me the tablets, I can get some relief". Khurram was in his pajama pants and tee. Though he looked tired and bedridden, Tanvi's eyes took an unknowing overview of his anatomy. Despite the dim light, she noticed the old man’s healthy legs, taut stomach and hairless muscular hands. “He looks as if he had waxed his entire body!” She thought.

"Thank you Tanvi" his voice was weak.

"Let me get you a hot tea and after that you can take some rest" Tanvi turned and walked out of the dim room and she heard a weak protest of not to bother. She felt responsible for the old man while she prepared a quick tea from the familiar kitchen and her thoughts swayed a bit more at the physique of the old man unknown to her own self "He looks so healthy! Would this be the reason of Safiyaji's hot body!! They would be having it like everyday!! Eeessh...what all am I thinking! I will kill Sanju for all his dirty talks" Tanvi tried hard to bring back normalcy from the unwanted thoughts... unknowingly her mind was playing certain sequence about the elderly couple in action inside that dimly lit bedroom as it was a private joke of Sanjoth explaining the health of the elderly couple "Safiyaji would be manhandled every night over that giant bed, have you noticed those mega sized mummeries, I am sure Khurramji would be latched over those to bring it up to that size!!!...No?" It was a playful dialogue from her husband once in a while dueling inside their own bedroom’s privacy.

Khurram was grateful for whatever Tanvi was doing, which was not required of her and kept on thinking of how he should express his gratitude once he got better.

"Have this tea Khurramji" Tanvi entered the room with a cup of hot tea in her hand. As she handed over the cup to him, he wasn't able to get up due to his weak body state. By watching the old man struggling, Tanvi sat at his bedside and bent forward to lift him as it was the only thing she could do to help. She kept the teacup at the bedside and extended her right hand and clutched his neck with her right hand. The skin-to-skin touch was a shock to both.

The feverish heat from Khurram's skin sent shudders to Tanvi's palm. Her cold hand of against his hot neck created waves of uneasiness to Khurram. Despite the initial shock, Khuram tried to lift his body and failed. By watching his discomfort, Tanvi felt extremely bad for the old man and she leaned forward more with her right hand extending backwards to clutch his shoulders to force sit. Her bosom closed in to his left shoulder and constrained against his heavy body. Despite his tiredness, Khurram felt the softness of her breasts; they felt like home!

It was a moment later that Tanvi noticed what she was actually doing. She was hard hugging the old man in extreme proximity and it was the first time she had her body against another man other than her husband. Though she felt odd from the heat that emanated from the man's body, she didn't find any guilt as she was helping a poor man who was suffering. It was the most generous thing to do. Tanvi realized her right breast crushing and rubbing against his thick shoulder muscle. It felt extremely different than her husband's body. "So hard!" Tanvi thought as she pulled a bit more on Khurram's right shoulder to make him sit.

"There is nothing wrong in what I am doing as he is like an elder uncle or even like my own father" She thought and tried to push his shoulder forward. Despite her thoughts, she held her thighs squeezed hard as she felt a tingle of excitement breaking out from her loins. She exerted more pressure through her hands and her thin long fingers squeezed hard at the bulging bicep of Khurram.

"Please eat your medicine Khurramjj" he hard a soft murmur next to his left ears. Despite his feverish tiredness, Khurram felt a heavy rush happening at his groin. With an embarrassed silent apology he opened his mouth and gulped the pills and drank water from her left hand. Her face was near to his temple. He felt her hot breath over his left ear. The blood rush around his groin was uncontrollable despite all his best tries to ignore it. Tanvi paid no attention other than ensuring the elder man to be at ease. Her breasts were now crushed hard against his shoulder blades, her fingers were squishing the pulp of his hard muscles and her breath was falling crazily over his neck. Khurram was perplexed over his body's reaction despite his feverish state.

At the same moment, Tanvi also registered the extreme close proximity of both of their bodies and the way they were tightly clasped in embrace. Reaching to her normal senses to notice that the old man was already in a seated position, she pulled back.

"Khurramji, now you can drink your tea!" Her words shook him out of the pleasure stupor. It took some superhuman effort for Khurram to reach back with thankfulness.

"Beti, I appreciate what you did. Not only you got me the medicine and you made me comfortable with the tea...I don't know how I should express my thankfulness!" He completed the statement with an apologetic nod.

"Khurramji, please take rest and if you need any help, please call me. I have kept your mobile here, indicating the table next to the bed.

"Tanvi beta...thank you! Can't say how much of help you have been..." He replies to the woman who was walking out of the bedroom.

"I will make one more tea and keep it inside the kitchen in case, okay" Tanvi replied as she paused at the bedroom threshold and turned back to smile. The smile disappeared from her face in an instant to shock filled surprise as she saw the old man trying to pull he bedsheet over his legs. It was the enormity of the tent at his groin that shook her! She gasped and ran to the kitchen to clutch the stove!

"It was not normal!"
"It should not be real!!"
"Could it be his thighs or folded bedsheet itself that I saw!!!"
"No...It could not be real!!!"

Tanvi's hands moved mechanically to make one more cup of tea and she kept it closed inside the oven to keep it warm. Her mind was dummified. The vision of what she saw during those seconds remained filled her head. Tanvi was perspiring and she felt the sweat spreading downside of her feet as she walked out to the living room. Though her conscious mind instructed to say a polite farewell; her subconscious did not had the willpower to look at the old man once again.

"No...it cannot be real!" Tanvi's brain murmured over and over while unknown to her brain, her slender thigh joints felt the creeping of slippery liquid passing through the thin panty lines. After closing her own living room's door she walked into her bedroom to locate the towel to wipe the dampness. Once she located the towel, her breath came back and the presence of mind kicked in and she accidentally lifted her face to the mirror. 

Tanvi's eyes widened with shock and horror as she saw her own reflection from the large bedroom mirror. Her head automatically dropped downwards in disbelief! Tanvi's loose outer shirt was stretched tight over the breasts and her two nipples were projecting majestically and obscenely straining the thin material of her shirt!!! 

Every conscious effort to conceal her unpropotionally large melons was no longer private!!!

"God! I hope I didn't do anything wrong!" Tanvi tried and shrugged to come out of the heightened state and walked to her kitchen to remove all the unholy thoughts that creeped into her mind. While walking, Tanvi felt the wetness that had spread around her crotch and realized in an instant the slipping of thigh joints were not due to sweat! It was the byproduct of the few moments that she spent earlier with another man!!

"What am I thinking!!!"
"And since when did I started to be bothered about such casually trivial things!!!" 
"And why am I bothered sooo much now!!!" Tanvi went straight to bathroom and washed her shame filled face and with cold water.

"Would you be back soon?"
"It could take three weeks max" Sanjoth replied.
" But, you just joined this office! And all of a sudden this trip!"
"Ar’ey baba...its only two weeks. I took you to the last trip to Dubai, right? Bharat was fuming every night I disappeared from client socializing events to be with you. This time, he was very clear...we have to spend time with the team from client after the meeting timings!"
"Oh that bastard Bharat!" Tanvi recalled the aged man from her husband's office management who was very much upset with her for making Sanjoth to spend time out with her, instead with their clients.

"Matlab...No excuse this time!" Tanvi replied with a slight sob. It was a golden chance to visit Istanbul, as Sanjoth's company was one of the participants of a business fair in Turkey.

"Yah babe...I know" Sanjoth murmured in agreement to the disappointment.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter-2

Tanvi panted heavily as she took a break from her jogging and sat down on one of the many wooden seats among the mini jungle created by the realtors for the community. She thanked heavens for the thoughtfulness of whoever planned the building and premises. It was her daily routine to keep herself in good health and it extended her a sense of freedom from the boredom and house chores. Despite her marriage and her kids, Tanvi was still a set athlete. She loved her body's tautness. In addition to all other factors, she was well aware of her unproportionate breasts that had developed after her second baby. Though she wanted to bring the size down, there was nothing to do other than going for resizing, which was not welcomed by her husband. He wanted her to remain as she was...thin, petite and voluptuous inside the dress. And she had well remained as well and it never bothered her that male community never found her too intimidating or rather she welcomed the fact that prying eyes avoided her body.

"These are God given...don't remove it please" Her husband's comments arose from her brain. "Any guy in this world would sell his soul to lay his hands and mouth on these! Including our Khurramji!!" He was teasing her. 

"Oooh!" Tanvi took a deep breath at that momentary deviation of thoughts. Her brain involuntarily presented her the vision that was imprinted inside her mind few days before while she got an accidental view of the elder man's tool. Her hands involuntarily moved towards her thighs and pressed hard on her groin along with an inaudible moan that left her mouth involuntarily.

The ringtone of her cellphone brought her back to present. It was her husband calling in for video chat.

"Haanji...Hello!"
"Jaan...where are you? Miss you soooo much darling!" He was excited as he saw his wife's face.
"Me too...when will you be returning???" She quized.
"I think another two weeks more" he replied with an apologetic tone. "Darling don't worry, I will make it up to you!" He continued. 

Tanvi took the towel tied to her hip belt and wiped the sweat from her forehead while holding the phone with other hand.

"Ooh I miss you yaar...I want to open that lips and pull your pink tongue!!" He made a face.

"Hahhahaah...if you want to do that...come back nooow!" She playfully pouted her lips and looked straight at her husband.

"Gosh! I am getting hard!" He moaned softly. She heard the rustling at his end through the earpiece. Which indirectly triggered her moist areas to get wet.

"Tanvi...show me your body...I haven't seen you like…a week now!" He looked at her expectantly.

“What do you mean? We talked yesterday as well!”

“You know what I meant…I haven’t seen you in all your naked glory for a week!!” He replied with a snort. “So, show me…I missed those round melons!”

"What! What do you think I am? A slut? To show my body to the whole world! Do you even care for a second to check where I am right now!" Tanvi shrieked in disgust.

"Haan...yess..you are my slut!...Now slowly pull that hair to a pony…Let me see that long peacock neck of yours!" He hissed into her earphones.

"Whaaattt!" I am NOT going to do anything such!! Plus...I am not a slut!!!" You cut this line and go away! Though a playful taunt, but Tanvi's eyes took a full account of the silent environment around her. It was already dark; there was a large tree nearby where the long complex of her house ended against a very high wall. She was seated at the farthest end of the compound where no one usually pass by, even on daylight as the corners were heavily crowded with large shrubs and trees to make it a beautiful mini jungle.

"Aarre...you took it in a bad sense" he watched his wife's eyes taking the long look around and he continued "you are my slut...my own whore who I will fuck till your tummy gets filled with my pungent load!" He paused and watched her reaction...there was none. 

"So my slut wife...I know there's no one there right now. If you feel soooo vulnerable outside, walk over to the corner of the building where that big tree stands, and then go behind it. At its backside will be the huge wall on three sides with no window and you are fully covered by that huge tree trunk...and don't worry, there is no CCTV that side as well, they have kept it outside the wall, not inside...Now...moooove...I want to see yoouuu baby!!!" He used his most coaxing voice to persuade her. He knew this was going to be tough...to convince her to strip in front of the cell phone and on top of it, it was happening outside their house...it was outside!!!" The thrill of someone actually catching his wife boosted his excitement. 

"Sanjuuu...No..NO MEANS NOO!!" Tanvi made a stern face and got up on her feet and started walking dreamily towards the corner of building. She could not interpret why she was doing it, but she just did.

"Please...I have to see your hot body my hot slut wife...I want to latch on those nipples and suck out that special juice!...See...as I told you, no one is there and no one goes there...there is the small bush that you need to push aside and move past, and you'll see the tree at the end but it's not the end...you will see the narrow space between the corner of the building wall and tree...go through it...Goshhh...how I want to squeeze you inside my hands!!!" His words flowed like magnetic whispers, which was closely followed by Tanvi despite her unwillingness.

"Stop it...shameless...I am NOT doing anything such!" Tanvi whispered back. Instead of going back to her home, she turned towards the corner from the jogging lane and pushed the shrubs exactly as her husband asked her to do. She noticed the shrubs were taller than her and once she got a small clearing, she heaved with some unknown emotion to realize she was completely concealed from the jogging lane. As she looked sideways, she found the large bulk of the tree and the narrow space between the wall and it's trunk.

"Sanju...don't think that I am going to do anything you asked me to!" Tanvi made a face and hissed at her husband while she squeezed past the trunk and wall. Someone was screaming inside her head..."What the fuck are you doing???" Regardless her protest to her husband's request; Tanvi still squeezed through and entered the small confined space created by the three tall and windowless walls and fourth side closed out with the large trunk of the giant tree.

'Protected!' Tanvi's brain pricked her body as she took a deep breath and took another look for nthtime to check if anyone had seen her or if anyone was around. 

She was gathering her dare!!
She was making sure of something!
She was feeling a wave of sexual emotions and surge!!!

Khurram came out of his house for the first time after his strenuous days of high fever. He limped almost on his every step while he took some large gulps of fresh air. He wanted to be outside of his cozy home to refresh his body and he decided the best time to enjoy solitude walk would be to avoid the bright sun and to embrace the beautiful twilight. From the window, he crosschecked and assured that none of the bothering souls were outside at that point. So, it was he and he alone for the long walk. It was right at the brink of finishing his walk when he decided to return back that he saw some movement beside the long seat where it usually used to be empty. With some laid down curiosity, Khurram walked towards the end of the jogging road where the wooden plank was stationed.

"Please yaar my darling...keep the phone on that tree trunk and stand in front so I can see you in your birthday suit!" Her husband hissed slowly as his cock burst out in desperation. His right hand was shagging up and down excitedly as he instructed his wife with half hope.

"I am not doing it Sanju...not by any chance...I can pull my hair up as you said...But that's it!" Despite her tensed state, Tanvi was also inclined to have some action deep inside as her husband has been away for over a week and she was already missing his action between her legs. However, her conservative mind was unbending to do anything her rational brain asked her to perform. But something was pushing her from her deepest insides!

As if in a mechanical daze, Tanvi lowered and placed the cell phone to the bottom of the trunk and balanced it and moved back.

Khurram was quiet as he pushed the shrubs aside with his long hands. As he moved towards the tree, he looked everyway to ensure no one was around to witness his daily dose of one cigarette, which he missed during past few days. Though it was time to return back home, he decided against it. It was almost near to the large bulk of the tree that his ears picked some low human voices.

"Little more yaar...uff...I can see those nipples tearing your tee shirt to come outside...let them feel the cold air baby...Tanviii....show me those melons...all I want is to munch those nubbins inside my mouth!!!" His voice was just like how he talked during their intercourse and she shivered in fearful confidence. 

"But why do you want me to tie my hair??? I can do it inside our house!" She avoided his lewd demands as Tanvi positioned herself and at the same time she looked at her husband's face through the cell phone's display and she found her own body in the smaller window.

"Do it here re baby...do it slowly but.." His voice lingered inside her ears.

Tanvi moved away to the small space between the tree and wall and looked around once again to assure her sudden fuond confidence. Still she was unsure why she was abiding to her husband's weird request.

Her husband wasn't sure at all that his sweet and demure wife would do as he asked. He had added all the lewd comments at the beginning to push her to a heightened state. Also, he was experimenting to see how much he could push her...His eyes widened and the frequency of his hand increased at the sight that was slowly unfolding in his iPad screen.

"OK! Then watch...You pervert!"...With that statement, Tanvi lifted both her arms and took hold of her hair to push it high above her head and held it there for a moment and paused.

"Happy now???" She looked straight at his eyes.

"Tie it to a pony, high up...on top of your head...and baby, make it slowly".

Tanvi sighed in mock anger and moved her hands up again to proceed with the knots. Once done, she looked at her husband who seemed to be shaking a bit. 

"God! You are perfect!!! He could not explain how much of her naked skin was showing while she moved her hands above as her tee shirt got loose. He was expecting to see her hairy armpits. "Baby...please...please show me those perky nubbins in their full glory!" His voice was coaxing and broken.

"Whaaaat...nooo...No Sanjuuu...No means NOO!!!" She was stern and he could read it in her eyes. But he sensed some playfulness along with that look.

"Darling...common... there's nobody around you and no one will come to this place...and take a look around you...it's already dark and not even one living soul could see you even if one wants!!...plluueeez give me your sweetness!!" 

"Gosh! What the heck are you asking? Do you even realize that you are asking your own wife to strip naked in open air! If anyone sees me like this, do you think I would live another day with the shame!!! No Sanju....you have to come back home and then see me as you want to...not here and not noww!" She was adamant.

"Sweetheart...I am melting to see you...I need to hold your body in my hands...I want to lick those nipples and eat that dripping pussy till you have no more t offer...but that will be after two weeks, what will I do till that time...see I promise I will not ask again...just do it one time...show me those beautiful perky boobs in it's complete nakedness...just lift the tee shirt and that's all I will ask from my dear slut wife!"

"Eeeeesssh... what's with you and all these slut and whore words!! Stop this please...you have already cornered me to something sleazy and calling me a slut is not so helpful!" Tanvi was taking her time to decide whether to abide to her husband's request or not. Her heart was thumping like a jackhammer. It wasn't that she was ashamed of her body or she wasn't used to nudity. In fact, it was the opposite. Being an athlete in school and college, she was very much comfortable running in tiny shorts and tights. As from a young age, Tanvi was confident about her body and was not worried heavily about the lecherous stares or leering male eyes over her naked skin. But then, she got married and after marriage she had never worn anything skimpy or even exposed her legs or any part of the body to outside world. So, when her husband mentioned about going wild in open air, it felt like taboo to her mind and his additional filthy words, her body responded immediately forcing her brain to follow his words.

"Common jaan...remove that tee and give me the glorious shot of your marvelous melons...I am dying to cup those in my hands...but what to do...I have to wait for another two more weeks! Pleeeeeeessss sweetheart...do it for me!!!" He cried and crooned inside her ears.

"Well...if you want your wife to be a slut...then slut she is...but remember, only a peek...no more!" She sighed as her brain bowed down to the pleasure filled tingling from her groin. Her hands moved across and pulled the sweaty tee shirt up and it was slow...she held his eyes without a breath. Tanvi knew she had lost that battle, as she wanted it too...though she failed to register it.

Her husband saw hesitation in her eyes along with some tinge of playfulness. He was also in an exited state as he was about to witness his own wife stripping outside and about to show her nakedness to the entire world to see. His hands moved over his engorged organ furiously up and down.

"Baby...it will be only once...I promise I won't ask you again...take it off slowly...but remove that sports bra as well...pleeeeeeessss my dear! I want to see you in all your beautiful naked glory!!!" His words rumbled inside her ears and her hands clutched the flimsy material tight and moved upwards.

Khurram's eyes bulged outward and he held his breath tight not to make a noise. He was witnessing a taboo to its core right in front of his eyes. The beautiful housewife who was like his daughter was pulling her tee shirt upwards. 

His brain got dumfounded!
His mind couldn't grasp the fact of such demure wife performing such obscenity!!
Despite his stupefied state, his body responded, his tool unfolded from it's sleep! Hardly it took few seconds for his ginormous cock to reach its full size!!! He saw the waistband of her black speedo appearing to his view as she pulled the tee shirt up. Khurram gulped a large dollop of spit as his hardness pushed forward and edged outside of his dhoti slit "Shit!" He cursed silently and peered towards the enticing sight. "Khudaa...What a shapely navel! I could grip her entire body with one hand!! And drink from that belly hole for a lifetime!!!" Khurram's eyes never left the naked expanse of Tanvi's front body starting from the tight waistband of the speedo till where she held the tee shirt. He was drinking every inch of her bare skin.

"Good God! I am beyond excited...and what the hell am I doing!!!" Tanvi gasped as the tee shirt covered her face while she pulled it over her navel and breasts. She was performing the shameless act! And she knew it!! During the few seconds when her face got covered from her husband's stare, Tanvi gulped a large lump of saliva that had formed inside her mouth since she decided to display her body!!!

"Oooouh yesssss baby...I see your globes...pllllllleeees pull that bra as well...I can feel my cock rubbing against those steel nipples...shoooow me darling..aaah!" Sanjoth hissed and panted against his hand and his cock swelled to another notch as he saw her upper body going half naked. She was now standing with the tee in one hand and the other covering her breasts under the white sports bra.

"This is enough!!" She murmured "And by the way how do you know this place?" She took a break from the amplified state and she raised the question that was bugging her mind since this exercise began.

"Oh...that...Khurramji showed me this place. He usually takes a late evening walk to have his daily dose of smoke and as he prefers to have it alone, he located this joint!"

"Whatttt!!! Khurramji knows this place...I am going back home now...he will be here for smoking any moment then!!!" Tanvi fretted and lifted her hand up above her head to wear the tee back but she still kept her other hand over her breasts.

"No no no...you told me he was sick and usually he smokes at late nights, not at this time!" Sanjoth exclaimed with disappointment. But he still wanted to see her naked body. There was no looking back now. He was confident to convince her and was desperate to see if she would go all the way.

Khurram on the other hand was frightened to hear his name from the foothills of watching the exotic half naked female standing right in front of his eyes. He was unable to make up his mind whether to retreat or to stay...his rational mind called him back but his engorged penis pushed him to stay! And so, he remained stationed with one hand kneading the length of his heated shaft, the girth of its head expanded to an obscene shape with the amount of blood that got pumped into it. Khurram stood motionless with the event unfolding in front. He concentrated hard.

"Ouh fuck it! If you want your wife to be a slut, then here she is...but if anything happens then it is because of you! Remember!!" Tanvi hissed as she dropped the tee shirt to ground and moved her hands upwards.

"Mmmm...slowly baby...I want to see the sweat drops over that navel....gosh...how much I want suck it!" Her husband's sleazy words created shivers all over her body. She knew this was something she would never do...but she was doing it! Nervousness took a toll on her body and it was her tingling that rose from deep inside her pleasure joint that pushed her! Her hands extended further back to unhook the sports bra. Her breasts were large compared to her frame and her nipples protruded through the material showing their full size and her level of excitement.

Khurram's mouth gaped open in silence as he wantonly watched the half naked thin frame of the young girl going totally bare. "What a body! What a girl!! Was she really going to remove her bra!!! How nice it would be to chew on her breasts!!!" His thoughts were going beyond reality.

Tanvi unclipped her bra and was now facing her husband with double thoughts. "What if someone was watching her!....Ooouuuh!!!" A deep groan left her and she turned her back towards the screen of her cellphone. She was shy! She was about to display her nakedness to the world outside!! She was actually becoming the 'slut' that her husband named her!!!" And with a final sigh, she unhooked her bra. 

She felt the big bounce of her breasts!
She felt the cold air weaving goosebumps all over her naked upper body!!
She felt her nipples hardening beyond her natural state and she felt pain rising from the rock hard buds as her naked skin of her hands covered over them!!!

"Gosh! I am a slut!!! A filthy shameless whore as my husband called me!!!" The words of her husband rang multiple bells as she closed her eyelids tight.

"Turn over my dear...his coarse hiss fell inside her ears!"

Khurram's eyes exploded as four lusty eyes feasted over the completely naked upper backside of the housewife. 

"So small!!! Yet so supple!! Just look at those beautiful shoulder blades!!! I could bite and lick and suck all that body forever!!!...What a proportional buttocks she has! Khurram was taking the entire body of Tanvi in a gulp as he noticed the taut ass cheeks and the way her speedo was clamped tightly over her legs. He groaned silently as his hand squeezed the life out of his monstrous digit.

"Turn over na pleeeees" Sanjoth groaned in desperation. His eyes were all over his wife's backside. His hand moved furiously up and down by imagining all their sexual activities and how all he had enjoyed his wife's body. His other hand moved over to the cellphone option and clicked 'record' as he really wanted to watch this again and again. Froth formed around his shaft as Tanvi slowly turned to face him.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaarrr...remove your hands...Oh God...pleeeeasss...I want to see you my beautiful woman!!!" His voice was some sort of shriek...and even Khurram heard it.

"Would she do it???" The big question loomed over Khurram as he saw hesitation spreading over every pore of the woman standing in heat. Khurram perspired as he saw the bulging nakedness of her large mummeries from their sides "She is naked!!!" His cock vibrated thousand times.

"Should I do it?" Same question was wobbling inside Tanvi and she was too apprehensive on her decision.

"It would be the most sleaziest scandalous high I have ever done!!" She thought for a moment.

"What if someone walks in??? I would die!!! I am a mother of two kids for God’sake!!!" She was debating and cursed herself for abiding to her husband's silliest fantasy.

"It's only a matter of seconds, I will remove my hands for a second and then cover up!!!"

Khurram's heart took a beat! 

"Here it goes!!!" And Tanvi removed her hand. She did it!! She removed her hands and looked straight at her husband!!! He felt as if she was looking directly at him.

Tanvi heard nothing in her ears!
Her body was trembling with the decision she took!!
The pointed nipples protruding outward created additional exquisiteness!!! She looked at her husband's face on her cellphone screen. 

Sanjoth looked dumbfounded! His mouth was gaped open!!

Tanvi moved a bit forward. Her milky breasts made a slight bounce. She stared again waiting for her husband's reaction.

"Oh my God! You are the most beautiful woman in the whole world!!!" He mumbled as his hand resumed the up and down motion with added vigor.

"Is it enough now???" She made a scowl and asked. Tanvi was now standing stark naked in the open air with nothing hindering her husband's view and the silent man standing behind the large tree. Though she decided to show her breasts for a second and finish the episode, she acted against it. She was walking closer to the cellphone to display her nakedness more and more to her husband!

Both the dicks were begging their chance to squeeze in between the large bulk of her two majestically standing breasts. 

Her nipples were painful erect and was jutting outwards obscenely as if to reach the hungry mouths of the lecherous men. Her bottom was profoundly wet and she felt her pissy creaming and expelling the pleasure liquid through all the gaps and creating a huge wet spot all around her speedo's joint area. She kept her thighs squeezed to normalize, but her body couldn't do it. She felt a micro orgasm contracting insides her pussy. Though she couldn't cry out loud...her lips left a long moan as her stomach vibrated along with the momentum of her mini orgasm.

"Is that all now? Hubby is happy??" Tanvi quizzed softly without trying to cover up. She was feeling more confident.

"Gosh! Nooo....stay like that forever baby ...let the entire world see you in this naked glory!!!" Sanjoth smiled as he realized his forthcoming peak.

"Whaaaaat!!!" She was startled at his words and her tits bounced as she took a gulp of air!

Khurram was furiously controlling his body from moving forward and crushing her in her arms and from gulping the unproportionally large breasts inside his mouth. He was aware of his wife's humongous boobs and he was well aware of how men used to feast on her hefty body. But never in his wildest dreams he had imagined such a sight! The half naked girl in front was tiny compared to his wife but her milky breast was seriously humongous and looked full and heavy.

"Yes...these are more than large...look at those bounce! Even after two kids...Yaa Khudaaaa!" Khurram licked his lips and squeezed his cock, which was now heavy with the blood, and he felt like the veins were about to burst! That was when he heard Tanvi's shriek and her protesting voice.

"Nooooo! I am NOTT going to do that!!!" Her voice was loud and Khurram realized her husband has asked her something more impossible. Khurram's sharpened eyes and ears more towards the tiny frame of the half naked woman whose breast were now dangling freely between her thin frame. He was more curious now and was least bothered about getting caught. All he wanted was to have a feel of that heavy meat.

"Commmonnnnnnnooww!!! You gave me the most valuable gift just now! Please give me this also naa....please my dear slut wife!" Sanjoth pleaded with his most sweet voice.

"But..." Tanvi protested.

"No buts...only Butttsss" He cut her off. "You will get your most desired gift once I reach back...please please pleeeeeeessss" He begged.

"Like what...the diamond set we checked last Diwali?" She was being playful and wanted to know how much her husband would bend.

"Kyyyaaaa....oooh noooo! I won't do it even if you promise the entire jewelry shop!" She laughed a bit in the midst of fearful naked thrill.

"I will give you the entire world of you had asked me!!!" Khurram's mind conveyed the message to the half naked woman as he kneaded the engorged cock head as if he was pushing it through the tight gap between the tantalizing meat of her milky mammary. At the same time he wondered what her husband asked her to receive such sort of response. His ears moved in more closer as he heard the beautiful woman talking as if in monologue. She was still showing her breathtaking body to the entire world and was not bothered to cover up. Whichever the case, Khurram felt strongly that this girl's body was created to be exhibited! To be USED!!

His eyes never left her nakedness even for a microsecond! 

It was a feast that was forbidden!!

And forbidden things by default had an exotic way to lure poor souls!!!

"Pleeease pleeease yaar Tanvi, you are so proudly projecting those beautiful breast...my dear slutty wife...show me what I really want to see!!!" 

"Nahin...no way...I've already displayed amole skin for you to be happy for next two weeks! I can see you struggling with your hands..use it more! This is enough!!!" By saying that statement, she turned her back to the cellphone.

Disappointment knew no bounds for the two dicks!!!

"Baby...I can see that spectacular piece of that wonderful ass jumping at me baby...give me this as well...one peep...just one...I am desperate here darling!" Her husband begged literally coaxing her.

"No means NO!!!" Tanvi shouted in mock anger. Still she didn't move nor didn't displayed any inclination to wear her bra back. She was hesitating...her husband felt it.

Same thought passed inside Khurram's head as his hand moved furiously all over his shaft to control his urge to move forward and take the half naked woman. He still kept his breath silent to see if she would abide by whatever request her husband was giving. He gulped a large dollop of saliva inside his throat.

Sweat was profoundly flowing all over Tanvi. 
She knew she was in heat!
She knew she wanted some relief!!
She knew she would do anything to finish this absolutely unusual predicament!!!

Khurram groaned deep into his own throat as he found her hands moving to her waistband.
[+] 3 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Very Nice..plz post full story
Like Reply
(27-03-2019, 10:57 PM)furihard Wrote: Very Nice..plz post full story

Thank you for reading...posting next chapter shortly.
Like Reply
Chapter-3

"No means NO!!!" Tanvi shouted in mock anger. Still she didn't move nor didn't displayed any inclination to wear her bra back. She was hesitating...her husband felt it.

Same thought passed inside Khurram's head as his hand moved furiously all over his shaft to control his urge to move forward and take the half naked woman. He still kept his breath silent to see if she would abide by whatever request her husband was giving. He gulped a large dollop of saliva inside his throat.

Sweat was profoundly flowing all over Tanvi. 
She knew she was in heat!
She knew she wanted some relief!!
She knew she would do anything to finish this absolutely unusual predicament!!!

Khurram groaned deep into his own throat as he found her hands moving to her waistband.

"Yaa'lllaaaaah!!!" He screamed inside this brain as Tanvi took hold of her speedo and pushed it down.

It was painfully slow. 

Khurram was almost at a brink to move forward and slide down the tight purple speedo. He wanted to do it!!

"Uuuuffff...baby...ooh...what an amazing body you have!!! Everytime I see you naked, I feel I am seeing you for the first time!" Her husband crooned inside her ears. Tanvi shivered and trembled as her hands moved down. Her rational brain was no longer in function. Her pussy commanded it's needs and her brain obeyed. The thrill of public nudity had taken over her completely. She pulled the waistband and hesitated for a moment before the big decision. 

"Oooooouhhhhffff!!!" A long pleasure filled whimper from her husband brought her to reality. The sole reason for his immediate response was due the fact that she had pushed her speedo down exposing her crafted ass cheeks. 

"Ooh baby...you are covering the cheeks!!! Push it down tooooo!!!" He cried.

Khurram got blessed with the sight of the exotic woman's smooth buttocks covered inside her black panty. His eyes captured the bulging cheeks protruding outwards from the tight confines of her panty. He had never expected this thin creature to be the owner of such voluptuous body. All her athletic training and her continued vigor to maintain her body have paid off..."This is really one magnificent creation by almighty!!!" He dawdled around the thought of this girl being the forbidden fruit.

Tanvi was perspiring...She realized she had literally fallen for her husband's sweet-talking. But she was ecstatic! At the same time, fear had engulfed her completely along with her body squealing in the new found freedom!! The rapturous feeling was driving her to sink deeper without her understanding!!!

At the same time her husband murmured the words that Khurram was dying to ask...

"Baby...push that last piece of protection...you have no idea how much of a beauty you are...and I am dying to feel that ass and to finger your love hole between those tight muscles!...Please…Ooh please my dear slut baby!

"Oooh so this is how sluts behave??? Tanvi asked in a husky voice as she wiggled her ass cheeks slowly.

"Goodness...Fuckkk...baby...please remove that last piece naaaa!!!" Her husband wailed in desperation as his digit was almost about to blow and he wanted to get the most out of this situation. He knew very well that such an incident would never get repeated unless his luck remains alive aw it was going on at that moment. He didn't wanted to take a chance and wait for more...he wanted it! Khurram wanted it!! Tanvi wanted it!!!

"Nooo...Never!!" Though she negated, Tanvi strutted backwards slowly to the cellphone. 

Khurram's brain and hand were going wild as he was presented with the best sight in his entire life. The forbidden fruit was moving closer towards him!!!

"My dear...I will give you anything to have a glimpse of your fabulous ass!! Show meee...display your breathtaking ass to the entire world!!! Shoooowwwmeee!!!" Her husband's hand moved in such speed that his face become a blur on the screen which Tanvi didn't see...she didn't bothered to look back...as her brain was on overdrive with multiple emotions as she realized her pussy was gearing up for a powerful orgasm.

"Whatever you say, I am not going to strip!" Both dicks got dejected for a moment. But both got piqued again back to the glorious nakedness as they caught her next statement.

"I can show you my front once again...that's all!" Tanvi shook her backside slowly tormenting both the engorged shafts. She knew her husband would change his tactic to something else, as he was never able to resist her ass since marriage. 

"Baby...okay...if you won’t remove it altogether, please pull that panty up to make it look like a thong" He paused.

Tanvi paused as she sensed a catch in her husband's voice.

Khurram paused as he was waiting for her reply to guess what her husband was demanding from her. By the time, his penis was fully covered in froth and his hand was easily slipping through the entire length without any hindrance.

Her husband was continuing in her ears..."Pull it like a thong...but...pull it high above your hips so that it’s bottom will disappear perfectly into that tight gap of your ass cheeks so that I can see your entire bum as if you are fully naked...Baby please...give me this gift!!!" He paused again to see her response.

"My darling husband...if you think your wife is a slut... then tell me if this is how a slut behaves!" Tanvi couldn't believe her own words. She was in fact behaving just like a stupid mind following stupid words. "Yes...I am stupid! Otherwise I would never fall into this trap!! God...I need to have this orgasm!!!" Her body and brain started to act with their own respective responses. 

As the four lust filled eyes continued swallowing the nakedness of the young woman’s stripped body, their brain fell deep into the erotic vortex of witnessing an act of taboo and both the cocks expanded to yet another dimension as they heard the words and the action that followed.

Tanvi's eyes were closed and she was totally in a euphoric state of mind when she asked, "Tell me if this is how a slut behaves..." And along with that question, she bent a bit forward and her hands pushed the speedo down almost till the kneecap and the same hands moved up back and snatched the sides of the black panty...up...further up...and she continued the pull till the panty stretched itself almost like a thong...along with the action her crafted mounds appeared outside the thin confines. For few seconds, Tanvi took a pause and her eyes clasped more tightly.

Khurram and her husband went absolutely silent in an exotic lust filled expectancy. They wanted to see more! Both men’s only wish was to taste her, right there, right then!!! 

Tanvi's moment of pause was over and she felt the cold air openly caressing her entire naked back. Her knuckles went almost white with the pressure that she was exerting. Her cunt was now filled with carnal lubrication and she felt the pressure boiling to be released shortly. She, in fact took that pause to control her breath and to control her embarrassment. There was no recollection of how much she negated her husband's demands at the beginning. Now her body was demanding it and the poor woman was just obliging herself.

With a determined gasp, she pulled the elastic of the panty severely once again and felt a minimalistic relief when the thin apparel dug deep into her cunt's crevice. The pressure mounted heavily over her rosebud and took her brain to a level where it shut down completely about the surroundings and her clit bud strained through the heavy stack of her pussy hair to brush itself against the tightening material over it. Tanvi was delirious with the exotic feeling that her cunt was emanating. Her body was responding incredibly in sync with her dripping love hole. She wanted her husband's presence, right then and right there. As her brain reminded of the missing member, her hands punished the panty further again...up till the hilt to her hips and it stopped as the elastic had burned out.

She wanted the release!

Her hands moved in unison yet again...pulling the thin piece of cloth to another stretch!!

Khurram's hand gripped his engorged cock at it's thick head and waited to see if she would bend a little more so that he could get a full glimpse of the real treasure!!

"Bend forward a bit more baby!" Her husband's murmur dropped inside her head as if he was responding to their older neighbor's desperate requests!!

"SNNAAPP!!!" Her panty tore from both sides where her hands pulled it to stretch up to give the final pressure for her cunt to release her agonizingly pending orgasm!!!

"OOOOUUUWWFF!!!" Tanvi whimpered audibly as she got hit with the truth of standing stark naked dawned with the viscous distress from her clit was something her small brain could not handle together. She almost sobbed!

Tanvi almost bounced back in a standing position from the sudden, unexpected incident. Khurram's cock twitched in absolute happiness. Here he was...witnessing an amazingly crafted woman stripping herself voluntarily to an extent where she stood with nothing covering her incredibly sculpted body. His cock head begged to move forward and split open her two magnanimous ass cheeks and enter into the dark confines of her slobbering cunt. He knew it would be slick with her juices by now...as the young woman was now totally understand the lust spell of her own cunt.

"Baby...stay...bend over a little...and slowly walk backwards...let me seeee yoooouu!!!" Her husband crooned. His voice fell inside her like a trigger to the volcano. No more pushing was required for Tanvi. Her legs moved robotically taking few more steps towards the cell phone…towards Khurram!

Khurram's mouth let out a long strip of saliva unknowingly as the narrow backside of the frail woman arched forward and thus expanded her the glistening ass cheeks. His eyes almost popped out when he saw the darkened streak of her buttocks opening slowly to expose the prohibited hovels.

"AAARGH!" Khurram screamed inside his head as he saw a little of her butt hole through the narrow opening that was created while she bent forward. 

"Yes...baby...a bit more backwards...and think what Khurramji would do if he see you now!!!" He wanted to see her reaction with the sleaziest thought!

"Mmmmmm!!" Tanvi just murmured and bent a bit more making her ass to widen further towards the cell phone camera. She juddered inside when she heard her old neighbor's name from her husband's mouth. 

"Oh God...If Khurramji used that thing in me I would be split to two pieces!! Shitt...it was a freaking monster!!!" Tanvi's brain recalled the scene from Khurram's bedroom. She squeezed her thighs hard to conceal her pleasure. While she pressed the muscles, her pussy creamed around her engorged clit and provided additional friction to it with the mesh of her thick pussy hair. 

"Goooooood! I want you here nooooww Sanjuu!!!" She hissed into the mouthpiece.

"Yesssss baby...I am there...just look at that quivering cunt of yours...I can see that love tunnel now...Oooh! I would drive myself into it right now!! Oh God...what a piece you are Tanvi...a real masterpiece!!!" Her husband hissed back.

"Bent forward a bit more...let me catch your ass and shove my dick inside completely...I am ready to cum inside nowwwwww!!! Khurramji would be ready to pump out his seed!!!" He cried as his cock swelled up to pump his liquid outside.

"Oooh...mmmmm...!!!" Tanvi moaned loudly as there was no more pretense of her to be a prim wife anymore. She was the ‘slut’ that her husband termed who stood in open air with no fear of getting caught. She wanted it!!!

"Oooh baby...Khurramji would die if he see you now!!! His cock would suffocate inside that slut hole of yours...think about it...that old man's wrinkled cock trying to enter you!!!" Her husband wanted to see her reaction on her face but at the same time his dick was begging for release.

"If Khurramji comes, I will offer this love pot right away!!! As my dear husband is not here to take care of me!!!" Tanvi replied with a retort. She was angry and at the same time excited about the way her husband was treating her. Deep inside her mind, his abusive words were having a side effect of prompting her cunt to create more juice with each passing second.

Khurram was dumbfounded as he heard the words from the young naked woman. He saw her taunting ass opening in further and he clearly saw he both hands kneading her heavy mummeries that, was not seen by her husband. 

"Then open up my dear whore...open up for his wrinkled dick!!! Let him cum fill inside my sweet slut!!!" Her husband pushed further as his both hands were now working with feverish speed.

Tanvi used her hands to pinch her nipples!

Both her eyes were closed!

Her legs clutched against each other brutally!

Her mind wandered in confusion...”Was her husband's cock going to enter her or was it that scandalous thing of the old man???” There was no clear answer inside her brain!! 

Her hands tried to build pressure to reach next level as she kept her eyes tightly closed and concentrated hard on her cunt while imagining the sweet scorch of the cock entering and exiting!!!

"Oooooooohbaby...I am cominnnggggg!!!" Her husband howled loudly into her ears as his cock erupted all out!

"Bend a bit more forward...I want to see that butthole while I am coming inside yoouuu!!!" He cried again as his balls vomited its content outside.

Tanvi became desperate...she wanted to reach her release as well...though she wanted to insert something inside her love hole to push over the bridge, she was ashamed of using her fingers...as she never masturbated herself in her entire life and she considered it an extremely unhygienic thing to do. Due to which, while she heard her husband's moans, her brain prompted her cunt to force itself to orgasm.

"Oooh so it is my husband who's now depositing his nasty liquid inside me??? What happened to Khurramji??? Why is he not answering your slut wife's call???" She quizzed almost loudly and Khurram heard it clearly.

"Whhhhhaaaaattt!!! She wants me to fuck her???" Khurram was bewildered for a moment. Without realizing he took a step forward with the throbbing hardness caught inside his hand.

"Yesssss baby...its Khurramji's cock that is swelling inside your amazing pussy! Her husband replied back with heavy gasps. "Push your soft pussy backward again and again...move it back and forth...let him milk your jugs while pumping inside!!! He was excited to see the reaction from his dear wife.

Tanvi leaped few steps backwards from where she was bent over and her shoulder dropped more downward thinking that's how her husband wanted to see her.

Khurram understood clearly that this young woman had no idea of the real bend over; as all she achieved was arch her back forward and nothing happened at the rear end. He was at a brink of reality and fantasy as he heard only the one sided response from the young girl. He paused once again as his ears caught the next statement that dropped out from the lust filled woman.

"Oooh so now Khurramji's milk is also inside me? Is it so?? Then how come I am not overflowing???" Tanvi quizzed in her frenzied state to her husband.

"Baby...it's because he is old already and not able to fill you as I do...cum now my dear slut...cummmm for me!!!" Her husband tried to coax her to her orgasm.

"Hmmm...I don't think so...his liquid is filling meeeeeee...aaaaah!!!" Tanvi's body jerked few times as her pussy had reached the peak.

Khurram's feet took another step forward and he was no longer in his senses. The hot-bodied young woman was in her orgasmic plateau and his cock was ready enough to plough her insides. He was now hardly three feet away from Tanvi. His body was half visible from the sides of the tree. One more step and he would be in the small clearing along with the naked woman...His hand twitched the engorged digit with the anticipation of driving it hard into her dark patch.

"Uuuuuuufff!!! Yesssss!!!" Khurram heard the soft moans of the young girl trying to push her cunt over the most pleasurable moment.

But as his feet took the next step he froze and jolted back in horror!!!

Tanvi jumped back to standing position!!!

Her cell phone rang...loud!!! Her house number blinked on the phone screen.

"OOOOH!!! Beta...I am coming back now okay...eat some biscuits from kitchen!!!" Tanvi almost shouted as she frantically pulled her speedo and tussled to find her tee shirt. 

Khurram returned to his original position in utter shock from the situation. It was her son who called her cell phone inquiring for his dinner. He watched the young woman moving freakily fast and pulling the tee over her head and almost running past him briskly. He stood there for few minutes with the quavering cock in his hand and once he made sure she entered the building, he walked out from his place and freed his cock.

Khurram took his cigarette and lighted.

Tanvi ran with all the speed her legs could muster. Her brain was reeling with the disappointment of not being able to cross over the pleasure barrier and at the same time, she got cross at herself for forgetting her own kids for the sake of pleasuring herself. As she entered her home, she forgot everything else other than her kids. She threw the cellphone aside and prepared some noodles and scrambled eggs to ensure kids were smiling. It was then she moved to take shower.

Khurram picked up the torn panty with a trembling hand. The taboo of his action was killing his heart. But he still continued to pick it up and without even hesitation; he lifted the moist cloth to his nose.

"HHHHMMRGHHAAH!!!" A deep groan left his lungs as his nostrils got filled with the pungent smell of the young woman. Before even his mind recognized, his mouth opened and a long tongue came out and licked the wet part of her panty and his taste buds recognized the familiar saltish taste of her pussy. That was all he needed to push his muck out of his balls. His cock swelled up to yet another notch as his already wet palm moved along the entire length with furious pace. Khurram closed his eyes and his brain prepared the mental image of the young woman's cunt engulfing his gargantuan manhood inside...complete…to its hilt!

"OOOOHH…AARRGHHHAAAAH!!!" His lips let the deep groan of pleasure to fall outside as his cock head expanded with all it's strength as it puked the first spray of thick white liquid outwards. Khurram's mind was submerged in the tiny woman's cunt and the glorious melons that she had exhibited. His hips moved obscenely against his hand and the digit let out another spray outwards. And it continued few more times till he made sure the entire content from his groin was deposited inside the deepest, forbidden hole as his imagination projected the image of the young woman thrashing in pleasure and fulfillment.

"OOH MY GOD!!!" It was at the same time, Tanvi recalled the missing piece of her undergarment. She looked at her own face that was filed with horror from the reality. She had left her torn panty at the place of her sleaziest nasty action. Her hand took hold of the shower head and blasted water over her dripping cunt washing away her wetness. She knew she had to return back immediately to remove the proof of her presence. "What if someone finds it! Oh God...her husband had said that Khurramji usually goes there for his cigarette!!! What if he finds it!!!" Shame and horror hit her at the same time.

Though it was in ecstasy, Khurram knew the girl was smart enough to realize her folly and would return for her panty. But he wanted to keep the prized piece of cloth for himself! He walked out of the secluded place with her wet panty dodged deep inside his own boxer's pocket. The wetness from the panty gave his thigh a tingling that kept his engorged member to maintain the contained blood pressure all along the shaft.

Once the kids were put to bed, Tanvi walked out of the house and crept slowly towards the secluded spot. She had to take 'it' back and remove any proof of her being there. Fear engulfed the thin woman as she pushed the dense shrubs aside and entered the secluded area and it doubled as she saw the large tree. There was no longer excitement inside her...only fear...she felt as if she had committed adultery. Her heartbeats were almost audible to herself as she walked around the tree and squeezed herself between the building wall and the trunk of the tree...Tanvi called all her Gods to ensure she was not caught. 

For a moment Tanvi stood in shock and disbelief!!!

The place where she left her soaked and torn panty was empty. She took another good glance of the surroundings to ensure her eyes were playing games...but again…nothing around!!!

The place was empty! There was no trace of the torn piece of her undergarment!!!

Thoughts, postulations, again thoughts...Tanvi shivered in the cold dark night and went thoughtless from the enormity of the situation. 

"Someone was here and took my undergarment!!!"

"Could it be Khurramji???"

"Could it be the night watchman???"

Whoever it was, she was fully and embarrassingly aware of the fact that it was possible for someone had actually witnessed her sleaziest actions or a perverted person could have taken the stale undergarment. Whichever the reality, she felt as if she had fallen inside the pit of her own depravity.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!!" Tanvi cursed herself as she tentatively took one more search and she stopped on her tracks. It was then she saw the wetness on the ground. In an instant she recognized the liquid and stood shocked and the real horror kicked in!! 

"Could it be Khurramji!" 

"Yes, who else would have been here!!"

"He said that it was Khurramji's special location for smoking...Shiiitt...I should've been a bit more cautious....Shiiitt!!!" 

"Had he seen what all dirty stuff I did?...OOOH GOD!!!" She felt the same pricking sensation rising from the depths of her abdomen!!!"

"OOH GOD!!! Look at all this mess...could this been from Khurramji alone??? Or would it be the night watchman as well??? It is simply not possible for one person to erupt this much around!!! Maybe this is something else, I may not have noticed it earlier as I behaved like a whore!!! Ooh God…I am the dirtiest woman on Earth!!! Was it possible that someone was there when I did all the nasty activities!!!" Shame and horror washed over her brain as she walked out of the secluded area in silence.

"OOOOH NOO!!!" Tanvi climbed he steps to her apartment briskly and closed the door shut and heaved heavily to remove the nasty tingling that was try to come out of her love hole! Without giving another chance for her body to overcome the lusty side of hers, Tanvi walked to the kid’s bed and hugged them tight while drifting into sleep. 

She saw millions of images of her own naked self in an sunny field where she was pleasuring herself in different positions while an unclear figure of a man was standing next to her with his oversized shaft being milked by his own hands and encouraging for more and more, and despite all her struggles, she was unable to catch a clear face from the silhouette of that person to unveil who he was...but there he was there...she was clearly able to see the magnitude of the obscene cock expanding and lengthening inside his palms...a million images of that same man...standing and sitting right next to a million images of her own naked self...herself engaged in every possible carnal positions of self pleasuring and the man talking and coaxing and using his engorged member towards her...a moment came such that she saw all her million self opening up to the man and inviting him to join her! And she saw the million naked bodies of that man moving towards her accepting her wide-open invitation!! The next moment, her gaze was directed to the pace where both their groins were about to join...she saw the million images of the oversized cocks nearing her own dripping cunts in unison!!!

Tanvi woke up covered in sweat!

She was panicking and panting heavily!!

For few moments, she unable to recognize that she was actually sleeping next to her kids!!!

"Oh God!!!" She cried out as she stood and walked to the toilet. As she lowered her legging and panty along with it...she was dummified to see the immense wetness that had covered almost her entire panty and even the groin part of her legging was wet.

She wanted to!

And she did!!

Her hand dived deep to clutch her vagina!!!

There was no more shame inside her as she touched herself…She felt as if she had been pleasuring herself for a long time. Within a fraction of a second she was moaning and writhing in the throes of the gigantic orgasmic waves that hit her. Relentless outpour!
Multitude of pleasure pins!!
Overload of her carnal desire!!!
She fell asleep while floating in the pleasure plateau of her own creation.

For that whole day, there was only one question that filled her brain, mind and body "What the heck was happening to her!!!" Tanvi acted as if in a trance for the whole day till children returned from school. Even then, her mind never left the previous day's activities and her pussy continued its work continuously to wet her panty throughout. 

Tanvi was almost ready to call it a long day while her husband's phone call came and shook her out from the disorientation. 

"Yes...what do you need tonight?" Tanvi was curt and cross.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" 

"I am done with you and your crappy requests!!!" She retorted immediately.

"But...but...what happened darling?"

"No buts...it was your butts yesterday that I fell for!!!"

"Commmon yaar...don't tell me you didn't enjoyed it! I was almost able to see you dripping when you backed up close!"

"Yeah...you'd have seen Khurramji inside me as well when you asked me to back up further!!!" She was still mad.

"Arr'rrey yaar...relax...relax...I didn't mean any harm to you. My dear wife, how in this whole world did you thought that I would do anything that you don't like...my sweetheart, I miss you...and I miss you like hell! All I wanted to see was you...you...and you only...I am not able to continue a single day or night without thinking about you. You are my everything...my wife...my love...my slut...my all and all!"

"Yeah yah yah...trying to make me feel better? Are you???... I haven't forgotten about the necklace! You owe me biggg!!!" She felt a bit better after hearing all sorts of praises from her husband. At the same time, her pussy took a jump when he used the 'slut' word on her.

"Why are you using all these bad words now??? Since when??? And also, why did you took Khurramji's name while I was doing all that you asked???" Her words were furious, but the tone was very much relaxed. Her husbad sensed the change of tone immediately.

"Well...my slut wife...first, you are my own slut...second, we both love the idea of making love whenever and wherever possible! Third, you blessed me to bring two wonderful gifts to this beautiful world...who else should I be thanking for...only you!"

"Ooh yeaah...think my man...think what would've happened if anyone actually walked in there at that time? And I was soooooooo stupid to fall for your sleazy nonsenses!" She muttered in mock anger.

"Oh really...then who's the slut that went all out and exposed all her valuables in open air...and who was the one that went crazy and moaning at the thought of having an old man's wrinkly shaft inside her?" Her husband got comfortable and asked in a playful tone.

"Shhheeeeeesssshhh ya Sanjuuu!!! Stop it nowwwwww ok!!! I know I behaved really like a stupid. But that doesn't mean that my legs are open for anyone to enter and have fun like you just said...Stopp ittt!!! She retorted with a small screech. But he was able to make out that she was not serious about the statement and at the same time he understood she was excited as well.

"Okay ok ok...I will not mention it again!"

"OK then!" She wanted to close the call as the ticklish pain that rose from her groin was adding tremendous pressure all over her body. She felt like peeing then and there. Using another man's name to their most private activities was a taboo and brining a fatherly figure like Khurram was making the matter worse inside her head.

"Then tell me...what are you wearing now?"

"Whaaattt...are you crazy??? Kids are sleeping and I am not going to fall for this again! Tanvi went ballistic, but she kept her voice down. At the same time without realizing, her free hand was already on her lap pressed hard against her groin.

"Why? Did that question made you uneasy? Tell me now...what are you wearing??" He asked again.

"Nothing...I am NOT wearing anything!!! Happy???" Tanvi's response was spontaneous.

"Oouhmy...my! So you are ready..huh baby?"

"What!...Stop your nonsense and sleep now!" Tanvi replied with a slight giggle. Her hand was pressing harder by each passing second to the deeper part of her lap.

They both jumped at their respective places when the house's calling bell rang at her doorstep.

"Whats this??? Khurramji wants you at this time??? Hahahaha!!!...Be careful...after yesterday's actions he just cannot stop seeing you...huh???" Her husband was not leaving the topic.

"Eeeassh...I told you to stop! Let me see who it is!" Tanvi left the phone aside and went to open the door.
Like Reply
Chapter-4

They both jumped at their respective places when the house's calling bell rang at her doorstep.

"Whats this??? Khurramji wants you at this time??? Hahahaha!!!...Be careful...after yesterday's actions he just cannot stop seeing you...huh???" Her husband was not leaving the topic.

"Eeeassh...I told you to stop! Let me see who it is!" Tanvi left the phone aside and went to open the door.

She was a bit confused about the late night call. But assumed it could be the watchman to ask her their monthly allowance or something. Her pussy was drenched already and the spark was growing in bigger proportions from the deeper parts of her pleasure pot. Though she didn't confided to her husband, her subconscious she expected Khurram to be at the door... though her consciousness could not justify the reason for her body's sudden excitement. Tanvi opened the door lock and saw Safiya standing outside. She let out a heavy sigh and smiled at the elderly woman.

"Ji Safiyaji... what happened? Come inside please" Tanvi opened the door and invited the elderly woman.

"Beta, please give me some butter. I am a little run out of butter".

"Sure sure...please come inside and sit" Tanvi smiled and thanked all her Gods for bringing Safiyaji, not the elderly woman’s husband, the old man.

"It's okay beta, please check if you have" Safiyaji's smile was not warm as usual. She seemed as if she was in a hurry to return back home, but she looked a bit reluctan to hurry back at the same time.

"It's because I was cooking something and I just realized the shortage" Safiya explained even though it wasn't required. Tanvi easily felt it. "Explanation for the sake of dialogue" she thought. She was disappointed to see that her stock of butter was also finished.

"Sorry Safiyaji, unfortunately I also don't have! Do you want anything else...I missed to go to grocery today morning" Tanvi replied back with an apology.

"Ooh...okay bet...no need to be sorry, it happens...no problem, then let me go back then!" Safiya walked to the main door and Tanvi closed it. It was then she remembered her husband was still on line.

"Why did she wanted butter at this time?" That was the first question from her husband, which was the same question that ran inside Tanvi's head.

"How do I know? Maybe she's having some large catering order for cakes tomorrow!" Tanvi replied and still wondered.

"Oooh I know...I know why!" He responded.

"Why?"

"Well... Khurramji would need it, not Safiyaji!" He replied.

"But why would they need butter at this time of the night?" She wondered loudly as she check the clock to notice it was almost half past eleven.

"Aarrr'rrey dumbo...I am sure it's for a special purpose!"

"But what purpose...I don't understand, if you want to tell, talk straight...stop this riddles!" She retorted to her husband in mock anger.

"Oh my darling tubelight...He's going to use it on the 'unholy hole' quoting you!!!" He exclaimed.

"Seeeeeeeeeeshhh Sanjuuu! What shit are you talking! They both are like our parents!! Please, you have to stop this mockery of old people and especially about them!!!" She was angered and at the same time, her hand rested right over her crotch. Her fingers extended and travelled over her pubic mound slowly and created slight shivers all over her body. She realized clearly what her husband was referring to. Her rectum was something that she considered as an untouchable area of her body and she never gave any chance to her husband to reach that part...it was outright dirty. As her thoughts wandered, she heard another bell.

"Go and look...it should be Safiyaji...and I am sure it will be for oil or something similar" her husband murmured. And it was!

The elderly woman looked extremely apologetic and at the same time restless.

"Beta sorry, so sorry to disturb you again. What about any baby oil or do you have Vaseline?" Tanvi was surprised and shocked when she heard Safiyaji's next request she felt glad...and felt shocked how her husband's assumption was so true.

"Ji of course...I have, let me get it for you" Tanvi reached the bedroom and got both Vaseline and baby oil from the cupboard. For a moment, she was unable to make a connection. Safijyajj wanted butter first and now she need Vaseline or baby oil! She returned back and gave both to the worried looking elderly woman.

"Thank you beta...thank you so much!" Safiya looked and felt a bit better.

"But what are you cooking so late with these things?" The question that was lingering her mind popped out of Tanvi's throat.

Safiya tilted her head back and relied "Oh it's not for me, Khurramji wanted it for something! Thank you beta!" Once again, with an apologetic nod the elderly woman left her apartment.

"So...what was it this time?" Her husband seemed too enthusiastic.

"I gave her Vaseline and baby oil!" 

"Oooh shitt...I told you... Wow... Khurramji is a man of taste!!!" 

"Eeeessshh...what are you blabbering...stoppp!!" Tanvi replied with a mock anger.

"You know what...he would be using that Vaseline and baby oil for lubrication...as there won't be any love liquid seeping out through that special place where he want to put his wrinkled shaft!" 

"OH MY GOD!!! Please stop this...you are crazy!!!" She cried expressing her anger but her fingers were already dug deep into the crevice between her legs. Unknown to her, her body was responding to all her husband's perverted words.

"You have to stop this ok...they are so nice people who had helped us all this time. And respectful elders!! What they do inside their home is not our business...And using such low level language is not you or not me...I have no idea why you have started talking such filth recently!!!" She wanted to make a point and she made sure she did. However one thing she missed was, none of her statement had the weight of actually meaning what she wanted to convey...

"Oouh common darling....Don't get upset with me...how many times I told you the orifice that you have kept away from me till now is your real pleasure point...and all this time you pushed me away from it. Right now, our dear Khurramji would be enjoying the grip and heat of Safiyaji with the vaseline and baby oil that you gave...if it was you...I am sure he wouldn't be able to insert his smallest finger even if he uses an entire one kilo of butter...you are that tight! And...a real virgin! Aren’t you...my dear nasty slut?" His voice was authoritative and coaxing at the same moment.

"Goooooss!!! You should stop this...and trust me you are not getting anything as you just said! That place is not for you to do anything like you said!!!"

"Oh my darling...remove everything what you are wearing right now and bend over the dining table! Let me open up that lovely ass cheeks and lick you right on that dripping pussy of yours...let me slobber you and make that special place soft and ready...open up baby...open up wide!" He hissed.

"Oh my goodness...stooopppp it!!!" Tanvi was wet and she knew she was aroused like hell. Her free hand moved and pushed the leggings down to her knees and without even recognizing her hand went and clutched over the wet pussy...covering it fully...again without realizing, her long middle finger was in fact dodged into the tight rectum hole...as if it was her husband's tongue trying to slobber.

"Can you feel it baby...do you feel my tongue slipping inside?" 

"Uuufff...please. You have to stop this!!!"

"Oooh no...You cannot see who's behind you now...as you are bending over...he can see your beautiful ass spreading out and opening up for his wet mouth!" 

"Oh...so now there are two of you behind me?" Her voice was broken and as she didn't realized, she was whispering to her husband.

"Yes and No my dear wife...Khurraji was not fully satisfied with Safiyaji's responses to his craving and he went out to smoke...and that is when he saw you through the open kitchen door...with your thin legs spread and those marvelous ass cheeks begging to be torn open...and he walked in and pushed me aside to dip his large face right between that spread ass cheeks! Let him explore now...can you feel the tongue opening up that nasty hole? Yess?? Let him continue...let his hairless face get plastered against your wetness...open up baby...open up completely!!!"

"Oooh God! Stoop it please!!" Her middle finger had in fact already entered the forbidden orifice with the humongous leverage overflowing from her pussy. Her eyes were closed tight and though she asked to stop, her voice conveyed the message that she was overwhelmed with emotions and pleasure.

"Who can stop now...I can see Khurramji moving his hand on his swollen shaft which is already dripping with the baby oil you gave...and his other hand is on top of your ass trying to push and open it more to push his entire face inside!! Open it my sweet slut...open it wide...let the old man taste the flavor of the forbidden fruit!!!" Her husband groaned as he hard the deep breaths of his wife through the cell phone speaker. He knew she was frigging as there was heavy and short breaths coming in through.

"Eeuuww...you are nasty...why would he be doing it...why are you allowing it? Isn't he molesting your own wife? Don't you feel bad that I am opening up for someone else other than you???" She crooned at him as her middle finger entered the tight hole slightly opening it up...and her Palm was pressed severely against the completely wet pussy. Unknown to her...for the first time in her life...she was fingering herself!!!

"He cannot withstand your tantalizing body...in fact, no one can...it's only me who got this gift for the lifetime. If any gets a glimpse of your naked body...trust me baby, he will be a dead stone! You are that an angel!! Now...spread your ass...give him full access...he is now frigging his wrinkled cock to life...let the old man get blessed with the gift!!!"

"Oouhgod!!! Sssttooopppittt pleaaasse!!!" She was literally begging.

"Darling...have mercy on that old man...open up...let him feast on that moistness...let him lick and open up that dirty hole...I can see his other hand trying to enter your love hole down under...oh God...he had entered one finger!!!"

"Pleeeeeeessss.....stttooopppp!!!" Tanvi cried out as her pussy creamed inside her legs. Her thighs closed tightly over her hand while the finger got lodged a little into her rectum and felt the heat inside!!!"

"Oh baby...I can see you are struggling to control that old finger...I can see you cumming...let go...let it go...let him lap up every drop that you are secreting...yessss...I can see him cumming as well...oh God...let him cuummmmm!!! Her husband cried as his cock erupted!!! He came all over his belly and chest as he was lying down with the phone. He panted and heaved heavily. Tanvi also realized that he came.

"Shutttt uppp and sleep now!!!" She said softly to her husband and hung up.

Tanvi took a beat and looked at herself. She sat with her palm covered with her own juices and unknown to her husband, she had not released herself. He misunderstood her moans as her final rapture. She stood up and looked around. Her house was silent with a dim light coming from the bedroom. Slowly she removed her leggings and walked to the bedroom. Her hand reached the door and locked from outside keeping the sleeping children inside. Once she made sure the house was fully dark, and secured, Tanvi walked to the kitchen and pushed opened the door to work area, which overlooked directly to the parking lot but with grilled wall that gave a good cover. She was frenzied enough to walk naked and with a naughty thought of actually someone outside the house catching her through the open work area, she walked past and pushed the outwards door fully open as well. She stood for a moment thinking and then with a naughty smile, she took off her sweater and stood stark naked as a jaybird in the darkened kitchen. She was bold enough to take a peek outside the work area to make sure no one was in the parking lot. 

Tanvi walked back with her sweater in her hand to the living room. Her bare naked body was available for anyone and everyone if one looked at her house. She reached back to the dining table and pushed the utensils aside and slowly bent forward over the table that made her naked ass just outwards. Her act giving a pure unobstructed view of her womanhood towards the kitchen which was again onlooking to the open work area and to the wide-open world outside. The thrill was too much for her. She wanted it. She was opening up herself to the world to see. She wanted to be caught. She was behaving like a wanton bitch in heat, which she was in fact! Her ass was projected proudly to everyone...she was a slut...her carnal thoughts took over her completely. There were no second thoughts. Her hand went past her belly and the wooden table to reach and cup her wet cunt. It was not the pussy relief that she wanted. Her middle finger went straight and dived into her rectum without leaving a microsecond wasted. The moisture was a bit dry but she made sure to scoop a bit of her cunt juice on way to the forbidden slit. 

Tanvi moaned loudly as her finger went past the initial resistance. She groaned again as her finger got lodged inside the tightness. Her effort doubled to push the invading finger almost to her knuckle. She wanted more...her brain repeated her husband's words and her second hand also went past her belly and between her wet palm to knead her sweltering cunt.

Her eyes were closed as her brain projected the image of the large naked body of the elderly man bending over with his face between her ass cheeks. It was his tongue moving inside her rectum. She almost screamed as his finger entered her cunt. She pushed three fingers into her overflowing pussy while her one finger danced inside the depths of her heated asshole. It was a two-timed attack on her. Tanvi wiggled and squirmed over the dining table with her ass open and her cunt willingly accepting the invader and all this completely wide open to the entire world to see. The taboo and the forbidden activities had fully taken over the frail housewife. She was acting very part as a slut...as a whore...as an adulteress...

"AAAAAAH!!!" Tanvi writhed and squeezed her hands between her thighs and body to produce more pressure. She felt newness to her body. She was experimenting and experiencing a whole new level of excitement. 

"Gosh...what would he do with that enormity now as he had his tongue and fingers inside me?" Her fingers from both hands dug deeper and squished ins and out of the both orifices in faster pace as she imagined the old man standing beside her and having his tool out of his loose boxer...she was projecting a mental image of Khurram pleasuring her just like her husband detailed. 

"Aaah...ooouuuff...What if the watchman was out for his night walks and found this atrocious sight of the old man and herself...wife of another man...husband of an elderly woman…doing it together breaking all the social taboo right in the open air for everyone to see!!...mmmmm....oh Goooood!!!" A large moan left from Tanvi as her body replied back with an announcement of a mega sized orgasm...which was new...first time she was pleasuring herself!!!

"Or was it Khurramji himself trying to squeeze the taboo liquid out from her forbidden holes???" She moaned again as her butt cheeks contracted in unison to pressurize the finger that was now moving freely in and out of her rectum. She didn't felt the taboo anymore...she wanted to cum! Which was abruptly stopped the night before when she was crying wantonly to spit out.

"Now...I won't be stopped abruptly!" She thought and affirmed herself.

"Let the whole world see me...'Whore'...'Adultress'...'Wicked'!...Ooouh yeaaah...this wicked housewife!!!...AAAAH!!!" Tanvi thrashed herself against the hard wood of the dining table. Her soft but unpropotionally large breasts got punished with the force her upper body reacted against her own fingers digging deeper and deeper inside both her love tunnels by each passing second.

Tanvi was on heat!

She knew it! 

She was ready to fuck anything or anyone at that moment!!

And she knew it!!

Her body was ready to accept the invading on all her holes!!!

And she also knew it!!!!

"Ooouh God!!! Make some man come and take me like the whore I am...let Khurramji come and have the taste of my asshole right nooowwww!!!" Tanvi's hips bucked furiously against her hands. She heard sloppy voices of her own body hitting against the wooden table...her pleasure tripled as the noises we're made with the mixture of her love juices that was spread all around her underbelly and thighs...she felt like being pounded by a forceful creature.

"Eeh...hmmm....uuuf...aaah!" Tanvi hollered while her hips undulated wildly up and down against the table. She was reaching the state of ecstasy. She was feeling the vibrations inside her rectum through her finger lodged deep. Her shoulders were straining but she was not feeling it.

"Fuck meeeeeee!!!" She yelled. 

"Faster... faster" She thought and her hands moved accordingly. Her brain was consumed with the image of Khurram standing behind her and using his large staff inside her and his fingers inside her asshole. Her mind was filled with his image slapping against her legs. She spread her legs wide and her stance became more vulnerable. She wanted the man to use her. Subconsciously she wondered how could she withstand this prolonged orgasmic state for this long. Her body had that stamina even though she didn't realized it. She was an athlete and till date, her husband prompted all her sexual activities and once his passion was over, her body was also tuned to relax. It was a completely different feeling for her to experience the plateau of longevity. 

"Ooouuuf...I will cum nowwww!!!" She screamed as if she was telling to the old man behind. Her feet pushed her entire body upwards till she was standing on her both toes touching the ground below. Her mind, brain and body were concentrated only over her cunt and asshole, which were being pounded by her fingers. Her imagination went wild as she felt the old man's hard thrusts were making her body to undergo such severe exertion. 

"NOOOO!!!" She cried in a momentary disappointment as her middle finger got loose and fell out from the grip of her heated rectum. 

"MMMMM!!!" A loud groan came out of Tanvi as she desperately re-inserted her finger back into her asshole. 

She wanted it!!!!

"Fuucccckkk meeeeeee!!!" Tanvi cried out and thrashed her breasts back again to the table and her toes pushed her legs up yet again extending maximum pressure to her overflowing cunt. Her fingers felt a huge swollen area inside her cunt. Each time she pressed it, she felt a huge pain and at the same time it gave another dimension of pleasure. She pushed her middle finger deeper into her anal passage and pushed it harder against her fingers moving inside her cunt. It was a double-sided attack.

"Harrdeerrr Khurramjiiiii!!!" She yelled out.

"I am cuuummmiiinng!!!" Tanvi's voice was almost audible throughout the house. Her mind displayed the vivid image of he old man using his tool like a piston inside her cunt and his finger dug deep inside her asshole and pulling her body up with one hand giving him more access to use her.

"AAAAAH!!!" She thrashed herself against the wood and punished her breasts with the heavy attack. She wanted to experience the massive orgasm to it's hilt!

"Oooohhh...fuucccckkk meeeeeee...I am cummingggg....cum inside me nooowwwwww!!!" Tanvi shrieked as her cunt spilled out it's entire holding at one stretch. She pressed the hard area inside her pussy with three fingers making it feel like the old man's bulbous cock head was filling her with his thick liquid. The finger inside her rectum remained stationary till her body spit out all its holdings to her palms. She felt the warm liquid seeping outside through her naked thighs and with each passing second, she felt exhilarated.

Tanvi panted and heaved against the wooden table while her fingers remained stationary deep inside her holes. Her thighs were clasped tight against her hands as if she didn't wanted to let go the orgasmic pleasure. She continued to cum for a long time. 

"Ooouh fuckkk!!!" She cursed and woke up slowly. Her feet felt the cold of the floor after a long time. She moaned in disappointment while she removed her fingers from her orifices. She felt vacant!

Once she took few deep breaths, Tanvi got hold of her surroundings. She smiled to herself....
There was no remorse...
She wasn't feeling shy...

Only one emotion beamed all over face...Accomplishment!!

Tanvi felt just the same like when finished first during one of her early life's athletic event...exactly how she reacted after crossing her marathon in first place.  Tanvi stood still for a long time staring at the slightly lit darkened world outside through the wide-open kitchen door. There was a sense of freedom!

With a firm mind, Tanvi took the steps forward. She was reeling with the exhilarating odor of her own love juice...and she relished in it as it spread all around her. There was no shame or shyness prevailing inside her.

She was proud of her body! 

After a span of twelve years, the girl who had blossomed into a beautiful woman, walked stark naked through her kitchen and stood at the threshold of the work area. The confined space was not large, there was washing machine at side and the cloth hanger next to it...and the sill was covering horizontally. She moved ahead with proud steps and pulled the cord...opening the sill fully up to the top.  Anyone who looked that side would see a full-bodied woman standing stark naked and projecting everything she has to the open world.

Tanvi took a deep breath and watched the night. Far away she saw few buildings and houses, some of them had lights and others were turned off. She scanned everything and noticed with a slight disappointment that no one was there to see her standing proud. She wished if Khurramji would walk in with his cigarette to see her. She wished he would walk in and take her for another round of pleasuring. She wished he would drag her outside the house and take her in front of everyone. She wished to scream with all her might as he took her to the orgasmic plateau she doing few minutes before...which she never knew as existed. Tanvi shivered when a cool breeze passed by her body sizzling her wetness and she smiled to herself again...for finding the real Tanvi inside.

"Yes...I am a woman...who know my body!”
“I am a woman...who is proud of my body!!”
“I am a woman...who knows what a real sexual pleasure means!" She relished in her findings and took one more look around to see if anyone was watching her..."No one!" She murmured to herself and turned back projecting her splendid naked mounds to the world and walked back to the living room.

"Sorry if I started you...just walked in as I found the main door open" Safiya apologied to the thin girl.

"No problem Safiyaji...you are welcome anytime...and please...do not bother returning those...And I hope, Khurramji made the dish that he wanted yesterday night!" Tanvi stressed the word dish with a slight twist on her lips.

"Ji... everything was okay...for him!" Safiyaji's lips poured he statement as if a monologue. She looked away from Tanvi's face as if she was embarrassed.

"Come Safiyaji, let me offer you a special lemon drink I made. I used to drink this long back during my athlete days after a log run!" She opened he fridge and gave a large glass of juice to Safiya.

"Wah beta...it's wonderful! In fact, I can feel my stomach lighting up already!!" 

"Oh yes...it's a great energy booster!"

"Beta...you are a gem...Thank you sooo much beta" Safiyaji walked to the sofa with a bit of difficulty and sat on it with an odd angle. Tanvi saw it and also noticed that Safiyaji sat with her ass not firmly olacedover the sofa...she looked very much uncomfortable. 

"Are you alright Safiyaji? You look ill or something!" 

"No beta...have a little body pain...but I think, your magic juice will clear all that"

"Of couuurse...after such an effective ass fuck, anyone would go unconscious!!!" Tanvi suppressed her thought with a nice smile and  at the double meaning...she cursed her husband in mind for giving her all such nasty thoughts. "I can see Khurramji had fucked you royally yesterday!!!" Tanvi wanted to blurt out…but contained. "And yes...after that as he was not satisfied, he came over and used me as well... thoroughly!!!" Tanvi creamed right there where she was sitting as her thoughts went wild inside her concealed smile.
Like Reply
Waiting for next Chapter..plz post.
Like Reply
Did you take this story from somewhere else or you writing by yourself???
Like Reply
(28-03-2019, 09:24 PM)furihard Wrote: Waiting for next Chapter..plz post.

Posting today
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
(28-03-2019, 09:25 PM)furihard Wrote: Did you take this story from somewhere else or you writing by yourself???

It's an original one!
Like Reply
waiting....plz post.
Like Reply
waiting...plz post...
Like Reply
(29-03-2019, 09:10 PM)furihard Wrote: waiting...plz post...

Coming shortly...
Like Reply
Chapter-5

"Sorry if I started you...just walked in as I found the main door open" Safiya apologied to the thin girl.

"No problem Safiyaji...you are welcome anytime...and please...do not bother returning those...And I hope, Khurramji made the dish that he wanted yesterday night!" Tanvi stressed the word dish with a slight twist on her lips.

"Ji... everything was okay...for him!" Safiyaji's lips poured he statement as if a monologue. She looked away from Tanvi's face as if she was embarrassed.

"Come Safiyaji, let me offer you a special lemon drink I made. I used to drink this long back during my athlete days after a log run!" She opened he fridge and gave a large glass of juice to Safiya.

"Wah beta...it's wonderful! In fact, I can feel my stomach lighting up already!!" 

"Oh yes...it's a great energy booster!"

"Beta...you are a gem...Thank you sooo much beta" Safiyaji walked to the sofa with a bit of difficulty and sat on it with an odd angle. Tanvi saw it and also noticed that Safiyaji sat with her ass not firmly olacedover the sofa...she looked very much uncomfortable. 

"Are you alright Safiyaji? You look ill or something!" 

"No beta...have a little body pain...but I think, your magic juice will clear all that"

"Of couuurse...after such an effective ass fuck, anyone would go unconscious!!!" Tanvi suppressed her thought with a nice smile and  at the double meaning...she cursed her husband in mind for giving her all such nasty thoughts. "I can see Khurramji had fucked you royally yesterday!!!" Tanvi wanted to blurt out…but contained. "And yes...after that as he was not satisfied, he came over and used me as well... thoroughly!!!" Tanvi creamed right there where she was sitting as her thoughts went wild inside her concealed smile.

"But beta...aren't you jogging every evening? I have seen you running every day. It's a great thing you know...We old people regrets not doing any such activities" Safiya complemented the healthy but thin woman sitting opposite to her and she continued as to herself..." We people fail at times when we need the stamina most!" And she looked away.

"Oh yes! I know what you are talking about...no wonder Khurramji ran here to continue his deviant tricks!!!" Tanvi concurred the elderly woman's statement with a smile and the naughty thought creamed her groin with an additional intensity. She was wearing an old running short that reached till her knees and an old sports bra from her college days. She wanted to try and see how much it was fitting her. During her younger age, this sports dress was barely tight as she was too athletic and slim. Today morning, on the other hand when she tried it, her body responded within no time...The bra became air tight making her breasts to pump out almost obscenely and she saw her nipples being crushed against the tightness. To her delight, she found the pointed shape of her nipples through the elastic material teasingly appealing. Down below, it was more severe...to her added pleasure. The short was knee length and as she pulled it higher to her hips to increase the pressure on her groin to maximum extend, she recalled the mishap of her flimsy panty. However, this material was meant to be skin fitting. And, she ensured she was not wearing anything inside, as she wanted the material to provide needle pricks all over her pussy when she walked. On top, she had an orange colored half elastic top reaching her hips and down she had a fully elastic black legging. 

Overall the woman named Tanvi looked a bomb. Her immense breasts jutted outwards projecting her nipples slightly. The top stretched upwards exposing lot of skin around her hips disclosing the starting point of her short. The skin was taut and beautifully glowing, just like she had waxed recently. Each time she turned sideways, her navel got exposed. And each time she moved her body, her two melons bounced inducing an erotic ambiance.

And Safiya was no exception to the aura. The exquisite beauty sitting and talking right in front of her disturbed her very much and she tried her best to govern her discomfort. "Beta, give me a little more of that lemon drink please" Safiya wanted Tanvi to be away from her but she wanted to stay and watch the beauty as well... She was disturbed!

"Ji...why not" Tanvi stood and bent forward to Safiya with purposeful slowness. She looked at Safiyaji with an innocent smile, which the elderly woman was unable to return. As she walked away to kitchen, she took a glance back and saw the old woman staring right at her backside. With a smile, she swayed her bottom a bit more as she walked.

"Safiyaji...please have this...or do you want to see a doctor or something? You are looking very much tired!" Tanvi quizzed to increase the discomfort of the old woman.

"No no beta...I am okay, just a bit of rest will do...anyway, I am leaving now...but please promise me you'll continue to take care of yourself...having children is important in life, but having a healthy body is also equally important...don't be like me!" And with more discomfort from her body, she rose to walk back to her apartment.

"Arrey Safiyaji, easy please...let me talk with you, you do not look well at all!" Tanvi offered.

"Oh no no beta, I am fine!" 

"Safiyaji...you are like my mother...if a daughter won't help, then who will? Let me walk to your house as you need to climb these steps!" Tanvi was desperate to see her imaginary old man. She was desperate to see his reaction when he would see her. She also wanted to know if the was him who took her torn panty! The more she thought about it, the more naughty she felt. 

"Beta...no need, children would come right?" 

"Oh no no, No worries at all Safiyaji, they'll reach after an hour...come...let me walk with you". And they both walked out their apartment and started to climb the stairs. Tanvi was excited for some reason that she couldn't interpret correctly, she was unknowingly looking forward to see the elderly man. With each step she took, her legs deliberately squeezed at each other to add some additional friction to her already wet love hole and the fact that she was not protected with panties, her wetness spread rapidly all around her groin, which was exactly what she wanted. 

Safiya on the other hand was watching the glorious bounce of the young woman's breasts with every step she took. She cursed at herself for not taking care of her body recently. She took a look at her own body and got saddened for the humongous sized mummeries that were not firm anymore. She knew how she looked when she removed her bra...and she hated them. She had in fact approached a surgeon through one of her friends to reduce the size of her breasts and when the case was presented to her husband, he was furious and was almost about to murder her. Though she knew how much of physical need her husband asked for, having such large breasts at her age was a risk for physical well being and most worryingly, it always asked for sleazy attention from male population. She smiled herself as she thought about few glances that Tanvi's own husband took at her body while pretending to talk. And that point always bothered her silently..."Why would Sanjoth stare at her breasts and body while he had an angel at home!" And that question remained a mystery inside her brain.

With all these thoughts running inside their respective brains; both reached the half open main door of the elderly couple's apartment. 

Safiya entered as normal as it was her own house.

Tanvi ensured she didn't make a pitch of noise as she walked in barefooted by leaving her slipper outside. She wanted to see Khurram as he was...to catch him!

"OOUH! I didn't see you coming".......Tanvi Beti!!" Khurram exclaimed as he walked in to the living room from his bedroom. 

Tanvi's eyes expanded out abnormally...!

Safiya noted the surprised young woman and spotted her husband was half naked...!!

Khurram took a breath and crafted a quick smile but stood the ground...He was wearing a thin white cotton pant and just a small white bath towel over his shoulders...!

Tanvi's eyes surveyed all over the old man’s half naked body. "God!!! He is built!!! Like a monster!!!" She thought as her eyes found one of his nipples poking itself out through the small bath towel. She didn't miss the hairless expanse of his chest. Her breath left once she moved her eyes speedily downwards...

"Monster!!!" Tanvi slurred.

"Arre beta...come inside please. I am sorry, I woke up late. Let me go and change!" Khurram said and walked back to bedroom from the two women.

"Have a seat beti, shall I get you a tea?" Safiya asked out of courtesy.

"Ooh no no no...Not at all...If you want tea, let me make it for you...Please take some rest Safiyaji!!" Tanvi replied with all earnestness. She felt for the elderly woman as she recalled how much of exhaustion she encountered after her own volcanic trip to erotic land last night.

"Who is making tea? One strong one for me too!!" They both heard Khurram yelling from inside.

"Haan haanji...Making for you too!" Safiya laughed and walked into the kitchen with Tanvi following the lead.

"Safiyaji...please, you go an take rest or at least go and take good shower as I feel like you are going to fall down while talking! You look that tired!! Let me make some tea for all of us...after all this is my kitchen too...right?" Tanvi made a baby face.

"Haha...Okay ok beta...yes, this yours too as you all my own children" Safiya playfully slapped Tanvi's hand. "And I am going to take a good long shower as well...Plus I am giving you one job...Haha...as you were asking for it!" She paused and looked at Tanvi with a smile.

"Ji...of course...anything for you" Tanvi replied back.

"Accha, please boil some Dal and add little salt to water, the rest of the vegetables are already cut and kept ready in the fridge. We have last night’s left over Chapatti...so...tea for all of us and this Dal...that's all. I will be back in no time" Safiya smiled with affection.

"Of course Safiyaji...It will hardly take fifteen minutes, I can make some fresh Roti if you need" Tanvi offered.

"Arre no no my dear, you are already overdoing it by helping, thank you so much beti!" Safiya left Tanvi in the kitchen and went to the bathroom.

Tanvi took a moment and drew a deep breath. Though she behaved and replied to the elderly woman nicely, her brain was playing numerous images of the old man in many positions.

"His body was hairless!"

"There was no flab anywhere...but how's it possible at this age?"

"He was seriously a huge man!!"

"Its size was clearly visible through his pants!!!"

Thought waves surged inside her head as she mechanically moved inside the kitchen to prepare the tea and Dal. As she was lost in her own world of perverted imagination; she didn't apprehended the presence of another human inside the kitchen till that person touched her hand.

"Ji!!!" Tanvi almost jumped.

"Oh sorry beti...I didn't mean to startle you. Just came to tell you that you can add sugar in the tea...I don’t have any such unwanted diseases...I still enjoy Sugar and Salt!" He stressed on the word 'Salt' while he looked at be young girl. 

Khurram was already blinded with passion. Right in front of him was the girl whom he had seen stark naked and that image filled his mind to its absoluteness. And now, hardly within twelve hours, she stood with her tantalizingly voluptuous breasts jutting towards him while he saw her two nipple bumps begging him to squeeze the milk out of them. The reason for Khurram to leave both of them to bedroom was because he knew if he stood in living room talking, his erection would go visible and would become a scandal.

Tanvi on the other hand, had deliberately avoided wearing a dupatta on top. She wanted to show her body and was anxious to see the reactions of the older man. She was now in his kitchen preparing tea with her side turned towards the man mountain. Her legs trembled but she acted aloof and carefree projecting her normal innocent self.

Khurram on the other hand had opened the fridge as a cover and was scrutinizing every portion of the young woman’s body. His brain recalled the shape of her naked breasts and imagined the pointed nipples through her top. He almost moaned at the thought of grabbing her crushing inside his arms.

"Ji Khurramji, it will take only few minutes...your tea will be ready now" Tanvi updated him without looking. She was a bit scared as well as the kitchen door was almost fully blocked by the gargantuan man.

"No worries beti...take your time. I wanted some cold water" Khurram replied back and as he bend through the open door of the fridge, he measured the thin legs of the young woman.

"Oh God...what a spectacular body she has! Look at that naked feet...fingers...calves...thighs...Yaaa Khuda...stop me!!!" He cried inside as Tanvi turned slightly and projected her muscular buttocks towards him. Tanvi did it in purpose. Her body had taken control of her consciousness. As she turned her back to the old man, she knew he was drinking her body inch by inch. And, she wanted to do more. Tanvi acted as if she was trying to locate something and failed. She stretched her hand up as if to grab something and she couldn't do it. 

Her top stretched up...

Her naked flesh came into light...

Her backside and navel got revealed...

She kept on trying to show she needed help...

She wanted to feel the heat of the old man's body next to her...

Her cunt hollered as she realized that she was now immersed in extremely dangerous waters...

"Beta, let me help you...are you looking for sugar?" Tanvi was waiting for this question.

"Ji...yes...could you please help? I cannot reach that high...as I am small!"

"Haha...oh no...You are not small...wait let me help you!" Khurram walked forward towards her.

"You can say that as you are more than a feet taller than me and you can make fun of the tiny people!" Tanvi made a face as she titled her head towards the approaching old man.

"Oh really? I am not!"

"Oh yes!! You are!! You cannot make fun of Safiyaji as she is also tall...you are taking chance on tiny ones like me!" Tanvi made another innocent face.

"Hmmm...Wait...if that's how you feel, then let me make you taller than me!!" Khurram had reached almost next to her and he felt his cock reaching extreme proportions inside his tight underwear.

"Oh really? How???" Tanvi was in a playful mode but her vagina had started to cream already.

"Like this!!!" 
"OOOOUUUFF!!!" Tanvi exclaimed as Khurram bend down behind her and took hold of her thighs in a vice grips and stood straight...making her body to fly up in a standing position.

"Tanvi's cunt creamed...and her eyes closed in extreme pleasure as her legs, buttocks, and back got plastered against the old man's body. She felt his breath right at her naked skin of her lower back.

"Khurramjiiiii!!" 

"Hahaha...see I told you...now you are taller than me!" He was relishing every second from the body heat that transpired between them. Her ass cheeks were crushed against his chest...her navel was hardly few inches from his lips...Her tiny body got absolutely sheltered in his hands.

"Hahaha...okya Khurramji...thank you...now I am taller...please put me down" Though she did not wanted to let go away from his body...it was a taboo and she felt bad immediately.

"Slut!" Her brain murmured inside as he slowly dropped her back to ground. While he out her down, he made sure her body brushed against him till her feet touched the floor. During those blissful microseconds, her ass cheeks scrubbed against his manhood tormenting him to reach the next level.

For a moment, Tanvi was unable to stand properly. Her legs wobbled as passion took over her body entirely. 

"Thank you Khurramji!" She mumbled back softly as she turned sideways to take the boiling water. She was self-conscious and also felt wicked for allowing such liberty to a stranger, even though they were more closer than family now. Khurram watched her fabulous breasts jutting forward with two hardened nipples poking in front. Even Tanvi felt pain from her nipples as her brain reminded and pinched about her sudden naughtiness. Khurram went blind with controlled pleasure. He wanted more...but there was no option left other than heading from committing grave mistakes.

"Ji...I will get you the tea now! Tanvi said in a dismissing way of speech. And Khurram had to leave though he didn't wanted to.

She took another heavy breath. 
"Slut!" Her brain grumbled again and she shivered in the excitement and arousal that the old man created. Her nipples compressed against the thin fabric. She walked to the living room with the teacup and found Khurram on the couch with the newspaper in front. He was in fact concealing his erection.

"Khurramji...your tea" Tanvi deliberately bent forward thrusting her breasts towards the old man. She was continuing her game despite all the warning given by her conscious mind. Khurram had to release the newspaper to take the teacup. He gasped hard as he found the humongous melons right in front of him. His mouth opened in reflex as if he was going to grab both of them and gulp it down.

"Please keep it here beta!" He pointed to the low tea table next to him. Tanvi bent further down and the vision he got was priceless! A tiny woman bent with her large breasts hanging freely few inches from him. Her nipples now overhunged downward and her cleavage looked as if half of her bosom was exposed. Tanvi sighed and stood there for few seconds giving him every access to view her prized possessions. Khurram on the other hand imagined them naked as he had seen before.

"Ji...have your tea!" Tanvi took a long glance from her vantage point and what she saw took her breath away. The concealed tool was now erect and was overhanging outward obscenely. She turned and walked back to kitchen immediately. She couldn't stay for a second longer...If she stayed, she knew she would take some step, which she would regret, all her life.

Khurram's cock was fully erect and largeness made his groin look like a large softball. Tanvi reached the kitchen and let out her breath. Her groin was fully wet and immersed in her own juices. There was no remorse or guilt feeling...she was responding to her body's call...in fact...her cunt's call. She started to prepare the Dal and got busy with the thoughts of the unholy image of the old man's staff. 

"God...I was right...He is a monster!!!" She relished the moments of their bodily touch. How her ass cheeks brushed against him. How his hot breath fell over her naked skin. How easily he lifted her.

"Aaahh!" She sighed again as she washed and poured the Dal into hot water.

"Beti...you need any help?" The sudden question from behind her made her jump and she spilled a bit of Dal to the floor.

"Ooouh no no Khurramji...all okay!"

"Well, I see the Dal on floor...let me help!"

"No no Khurramji...you are my elder, j cannot make you work...after all you just came out of your fever!"

"Oh nooo...I am full of health...see!" Khurram flexed his arms to show his vigor. Tanvi's cunt creamed once again as he saw the old man's biceps and his large palms flexing.

"Still Khurramji...it's okay!" She didn't want him back in close proximity, as she was sure if one more such encounter happened between them, she would die. By saying that, she fell on her knees to the floor. Khurram for a moment got stunned!

Tanvi was positioned on all fours and was projecting her ass spread backwards at him – directly to his eyes!. Her top had stretched forward by revealing her naked back and bit of navel from his viewpoint. But the main thing that caught his attention was....Her Ass!!! 

Her backside was absolutely opened up and he was able to see the large wetness that was spread all around her cunt, asshole and almost around her thighs. 

"Yaaaa Khudaa!!!" He screamed inside his head. Tanvi took her own sweet time to pick the Dal from floor. And she was deliberately making it a slow process. She was now tuned to the needs of her cunt. She tried to do her best to thrust her ass towards the old man's pervy eyes. Her cunt was bellowing for attention. Her fingers trembled in fear and in anticipation. She wanted to see his reaction badly but restrained herself from looking back. She pushed her back further more.

"She needs to learn how to do a real bend over!"

"She needs to learn how a woman offers her backside to a man correctly!!"

"Yes...She needs to be taught!!!"

All sorts of dirty thoughts encompassed the old man’s mind as his cock enlarged itself from it's cover. He was unable to move a finger. Blood rushed to his main part and begged to dip inside the moistness that he witnessed.

"Uuufff...finished!!" Tanvi said loudly to herself and indicating Khurram as well. Khurram had to turn aside an open the fridge to conceal his engorged cock, as he was sure if Tanvi turned back she would see him in a very embarrassing state.

"Ah you are here!" The voice of approaching Safiya took both the old man and young woman out from their own world of naughty stupors.

"Thank you so much sooo much beta!" Safiya entered the kitchen and thanked the beautiful young neighbor.

"No problem at all Safiyaji...If we don't help each other then who will?" Tanvi replied hastily. She felt miniaturized among the two mountain sized couple. 

"Beti...you are an angel, thank you so much for your 'big' helping hands!" Khurram said with a smile and one last stare on her nipples. Tanvi caught the look and got embarrassed and aroused immediately.

"Have tea with us beta" Safiyaji said.

"No Safiyaji, children will arrive now...let me go". Tanvi updated back and walked out of their apartment. While walking she glanced at Khurram who was back with his newspaper...his bulge was still prominent. She stopped at the threshold and took one more look at his manhood.

"Oh God! What was that thing...how would it be in real!!!" Her brain quizzed herself and a the very moment she took her eyes away from his lap and turned back, she caught Khurram watching her eyes...shameful recognition dawning on both!!!

Tanvi woke up with an alarming dream. It hardly took few seconds to realize that she was drenched in her own pussy juice as if she had peed on the bed! The last vision of her dream projected in front her eyes. 

Khurrramji sitting on his sofa...naked!

His enormous piston firm and up like a pole!!

Down below the floor, a whole pool of liquid spread all around and his entire groin and legs glistening with it!!!

And she saw a naked woman's legs buckling with he back projected open at him...slowly she saw the face of the woman...it was herself!!!

For next few minutes, Tanvi lost her consciousness from the aftereffect of her self induced orgasm and her mind couldn't remove the view of Khurram's shining magnitude. Tanvi stood up and though embarrassed at herself, she was not cross. It was around 2am, though it was past the time of previous night’s episode, she removed her bed sheet and walked to out. The very moment she closed kid's bedroom and reached the darkened living room, Tanvi removed all her clothes and stood stark naked. She imagined Khurram sitting on her wide sofa with his legs spread outwards and the monstrous thing beckoning her to get implanted.

"Oh God! Just look at that!!!" Her body responded immediately. She wasn't feeling shy...she wasn't feeling remorse...she wasn't feeling bad...Her pussy dripped as she moved past her sofa and slowly opened the main door of her house and held it open. There was one light shining mildly outside her apartment. She walked back and switched it off and went back to the main door again. She felt tickled of standing stark naked and naughty for the explicit display of herself to the public view. As she looked outside, she found it was very much dark and if she took few steps more from her house, she would reach out of her apartment and near to the steps that would take her to the upper floor where the magnanimous cock was available in reality.

Tanvi closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. The decision was already made inside her head; it was only a matter for her brain to convince her heart to take the leap. Her cunt wailed for the fateful decision to be made!

And she did!
Tanvi opened her eyes and unlocked the grill door of her house and without letting the air leave from her lungs; she took the first step out of her house! Stark Naked!! It was her brain’s answer to her cunt’s dare!!!

She deliberately avoided wearing sandals. She walked bare footed and reached the railing of the steps. Her thrill was skyrocketing.

There she was...a modest wife...a slut wife...a bare naked woman...a mother...a hot blooded woman...standing undeniably naked in front of her own house. 

If walked by or even looked towards her house, would see a beautiful woman standing proudly with all her assets projected. Tanvi didn't know what to do next. As she peered outside, there were few cars in the parking lot and further she saw the some apartments and small houses of the Basti outside the compound wall. If she took the steps up, it would lead her to Khurram's apartment. If she took steps down, she would be standing on the open parking area from where even the watchman could see easily.

The vertical excitement of doing it!

She hesitated on her decision of which way to take! 

She wanted her body to have the exhilarating of exhibition!! She didn't care of her social status anymore!!!

Her house door was open...dark inside.

She stood naked watching the darkness outside.

Her feet took the steps down...she was going to bare it all!

A proper housewife transforming into an exhibitionist all by herself!!

Her feet felt the cold pavement. Her body felt the cold air. Her brain felt the thrill. She took a large gulp of air inside her lungs and stood beside one the parked car which was the only thing between her and the watchman's cabin that was almost a hundred meters away. In front of her, she saw few apartments far away with few lights and she couldn't see anything from Basti as the high compound wall obstructed it. At the other end of the compound wall, away from watchman's cabin, there was a small gate through the maids and cleaners used to enter her apartment complex from the Basti. It was all encompassed in the dark blanket of night. 

"Here goes your slut wife Sanjuu!!!" Tanvi muttered audibly with a twitch of her lips.

Tanvi took step forward and came out of the silhouette of the car and stood on the small road that ran through the entire building complex. She stood at the center of the road for a minute. There was no dare left in her to take a look behind. If she did, she knew she would die in shame or she would loose her nerve. Tanvi wanted to turn back up to see if Khurram was at his window lusting at her...But her brain stopped her from looking back. She took yet another gulp of cold air into her lungs and looked at watchman's cabin once again...
[+] 4 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
Nice man...Update more?
Like Reply
(30-03-2019, 12:17 PM)Renjith Wrote: Nice bro

Thank you for appreciation...
Like Reply
(30-03-2019, 01:29 PM)furihard Wrote: Nice man...Update more?
Thank you; posting shortly.
Like Reply
Not sure if this one is entertaining or not. However, posting next chapter...
Like Reply
Chapter-6

Tanvi opened her eyes and unlocked the grill door of her house and without letting the air leave from her lungs; she took the first step out of her house! Stark Naked!! It was her brain’s answer to her cunt’s dare!!!

She deliberately avoided wearing sandals. She walked bare footed and reached the railing of the steps. Her thrill was skyrocketing.

There she was...a modest wife...a slut wife...a bare naked woman...a mother...a hot blooded woman...standing undeniably naked in front of her own house. 

If walked by or even looked towards her house, would see a beautiful woman standing proudly with all her assets projected. Tanvi didn't know what to do next. As she peered outside, there were few cars in the parking lot and further she saw the some apartments and small houses of the Basti outside the compound wall. If she took the steps up, it would lead her to Khurram's apartment. If she took steps down, she would be standing on the open parking area from where even the watchman could see easily.

The vertical excitement of doing it!

She hesitated on her decision of which way to take! 

She wanted her body to have the exhilarating of exhibition!! She didn't care of her social status anymore!!!

Her house door was open...dark inside.

She stood naked watching the darkness outside.

Her feet took the steps down...she was going to bare it all!

A proper housewife transforming into an exhibitionist all by herself!!

Her feet felt the cold pavement. Her body felt the cold air. Her brain felt the thrill. She took a large gulp of air inside her lungs and stood beside one the parked car which was the only thing between her and the watchman's cabin that was almost a hundred meters away. In front of her, she saw few apartments far away with few lights and she couldn't see anything from Basti as the high compound wall obstructed it. At the other end of the compound wall, away from watchman's cabin, there was a small gate through the maids and cleaners used to enter her apartment complex from the Basti. It was all encompassed in the dark blanket of night. 

"Here goes!!!"

Tanvi took step forward and came out of the silhouette of the car and stood on the small road that ran through the entire building complex. She stood at the center of the road for a minute. There was no dare left in her to take a look behind. If she did, she knew she would die in shame or she would loose her nerve. Tanvi wanted to turn back up to see if Khurram was at his window lusting at her...But her brain stopped her from looking back. She took yet another gulp of cold air into her lungs and looked at watchman's cabin once again...

The thrill!!! 
Tanvi walked cautiously towards the other end towards the Basti’s gate through the middle of the road. Her brain was absolutely hollering about her sudden found nudist aspiration; but she was unable to contain the stimulating adventure. 

“Why am I doing this???” Her heart was unable to answer, as she stood right in the middle of the parking lot where there were few cars parked as if dead. Her naked ass swayed as if performing a catwalk. If anyone from Basti entered through the small gate, the sight one would get would be of a full-bodied naked woman walking wantonly towards one.

It was a cold night, but Tanvi didn't felt any of it. She felt hot...overall. Her cunt overflowed and she felt the grains of shiver creeping all over her groin. By this time, she saw the small gate in vicinity; her frenzied brain had answered her cunt’s plea - Tanvi trembled and took a gulp of air as she re-thought her decision “She was going to present herself to the Basti!!!”. She was sure there could be someone walking or taking a leak in the Basti area as her ears caught few low voices here and there. Her pussy roared down between her legs. She had to do it! And she was ready!! Her slobbering cunt was ready!!!

Tanvi took one more step towards the metal gate that was hardly ten to fifteen feet away. Though her brain decided to go with it, her subconscious froze. She was literally standing in an area where her choices were almost nothing if the watchman came that way or someone entered from Basti or even if someone from the complex came towards the parked car. 

“I should not be here!!!” Her dare failed to allow her from taking the next fateful step. She was scared of being caught. Her rational mind did not allowed to move ahead with her cunt’s plot.

The darkness around her casted a dim blanket of light from one of the far away street lamps and she saw her own body's reflecting in the night. She turned slowly and took a good look at her own apartment complex. No lights from anywhere except one slight yellowish light from the pool area seeped through the gaps towards the parking road where she stood. Her gaze fell back to the watchman’s cabin and found it lifeless.

Without letting any room for more thought; she sighed with an unknown resignation and turned herself towards the watchman’s cabin.

Her naked back was now projected towards the narrow Basti gate!
Her brain had considered all the aspects and was unable to get past the earlier dare she had!!
Her feet took steps backwards and her skin got covered in goosebumps from cold air and the thought of the consequences of her immoral actions!!!

"OOOH GOD!!! I DID IT!!!" Tanvi's absolutely flawless naked backside got presented to every single eyes from the Basti population “If anyone looked towards the gate!”. She gripped the steel gate with both her hands and pressed her body hard against it, almost in a way to obtain some strength. It was a thin meatl gate with narrow vertical lines and to anyone looking at it would be able to see the clear image of a fair woman's naked back...The darkness would never be able to figure out the narrow pipes, as her fair body projected through the gate in all her naked glory! 

Tanvi took a moment and looked at her own apartment from where she stood. Her dare did not allowed here to turn her face back and to look at the Basti...With all the shame and the thrill; she caught the steel rods hard and stood there while her cunt started leaking profusely. 

She wanted some more!
Her cunt demanded more!!
The night air aligned with her carnal feelings and demanded more from her!!! 

Tanvi thought for a second and then bent forward and pressed her ass cheeks hard against the metal bars. Within a second itself her ass found the correct place...Her soft buttocks pushed its meats through the narrow gaps of the rods and thrusted the cheeks through it and she gasped as one of the pipe got lodged and disappeared between the split opened muscle mass. The cold metal pressed hard against her asshole and her hips pushed backward again to shove the metal through the slippery cunt and tried to grind it against her clit.

"AAAAAH!!!" She tried to control her muffle her moan...but it escaped her. She bucked against the metal hard and before even her brain realized, she was pushing herself back and forth against the gate with one of the bar acting as a piston against her moist and super lubricated holes.

"Arr'rrey kaun hai udhar???" A sudden male voice rose from the Basti somewhere near to the gate.

Tanvi jumped and fell forward with her face down. She was scared to hilt and stood up in no less than few seconds. Her lithe body allowed it, but instead of running, her feet froze at where she stood. Regardless how much she tried, her legs was not allowing her to move.

"Kaun hai re tu Randi? (Who are you whore?)" The voice came from extreme proximity. But, it was still outside the gate. Whoever it was...was now having a great view of the naked backside of the woman who stood with wobbling knees.

"Maal hai re tu...aaj tak tujhe is basti pe dekha nahim...thoda chehra dikha de badi gaandwaali! (What a piece you are! I haven't seen you in this Basti till date... show me your face my dear super assed whore!!!)" The man's voice was coaxing and intimidating at the same time.

Tanvi stood still as her eyes roamed all around her own apartment complex...not a soul was awake. Her eyes checked the watchman’s cabin and found it peacefully silent. She has noticed earlier that there was big lock on the gate behind her. So, it would not allow the man...’whoever it was’...to enter inside quickly. She had time to run and escape.

Fear, Shame and Thrill overtook the housewife. For the first time in her life, her unobstructed naked body was displayed to someone other than her husband. She was unable to decide on what to be done next. However, at the same time, her vagina screamed for release!!!

The whole thrill was on the fact that she was doing something that was forbidden!

"Am I cheating???" A big question loomed all over her mind. That thought flew away the very moment as she heard the man's next words.

"Chutiya raand ki bacchi…Bloody whore! You don't need to show me all this drama. Do one thing...if you are not inclined to show your face, then backup to me and open that bulbous buttocks...let me give you what you are looking for at this time of the night. For sure, I haven't seen a body like yours in my entire life...but a cunt is always a cunt…come now...and take the answer for your slutty cunt with my dick!!" The man growled and declared his intentions.

There was nothing inside Tanvi's mind other than her cunt's demand. 

She backed up. Her steps were slow...But she backed up towards the voice instinctively. She knew she was safe...and she knew she was about to perform adultery...but she still backed up towards the gate.

Before even she reached the gate; the gluttonous hands of the man pinched her ass cheeks hard.

"Ooooooowwww!" She howled but tried to keep her voice low and hushed it. The man squeezed her soft ass cheeks with all his might. His rough fingers felt like heated plate on her ass skin. 

"Aa'rreey...Shut Up!!! Oh my golden slut…back up a bit more…turn to my side and look at my special tool...it is begging to get inside your whore cunt...move a bit more back...bit more my new whore!!" He used his hands to pull her large ass meat and failed to cup them within his palms.

Tanvi's body boiled with fire!
There was nothing left inside her brain other than relishing from the pain caused by two hands of the stranger and his words allowed her to move closer towards him further. She still kept her head intact, away from him...her body responded brazenly to the unknown molester.

She wanted it!
She begged for it!!
She went mad with lust and didn't care where she was and what she was doing...She just wanted her cunt to be satisfied!!!

"Uuufff...aaaja raniii!!! (Commmon my darling!!!)" He crooned into her.

Tanvi felt the cold iron bars hitting all of her backside from legs till neck. At the very next moment, she left out an audible scream! The man left her butt cheeks and had caught hold of both her breasts through the narrow rods and hugged her tight against him with the only hindrance of the iron gate’s bars.

"I am a whooree!!!" Tanvi shouted inside her head as her body gave up to a man other than her husband. And it was the first time a stranger’s hands fell over her body. Her cunt cried in ecstasy from the forbidden thrill.

"What was he going to do to me?"
"What if he is someone who I know??"
“Would he jump over and fuck me right here???"
"What if he tries to blackmail me for the rest of my life???"
"What if he brings over all his friends and fuck me forever???" 

Her cunt answered all her questions!!!

Tanvi stood paralyzed against the cold metal and the heated body of the stranger. With utter shame and thrill she realized the man was naked on top. She thanked for the heat from his muscles. She thanked for the naked skin. Though she protested, Tanvi acknowledged silently at the force with which he was kneading her breasts and the way he pinched her nipples. For a moment, she felt that she was producing milk through both her nipples and she dropped her head down to double check. As she saw her nipples being pinched and her both breasts being squeezed with two things black palms, her vagina secreted yet another pulse of pleasure juice.

"Thoda mud ke dekho meri jaan...Please turn and show me your face my slut...if your body is so supple, how would your cunt feel darling...I will not let your asshole to go free as well...I will fuck you over and over and over my golden doll!!" He was blabbering and at the same time his hands moved all over her body. He wanted to know who this woman was, at any cost! He was infuriated with lust!!

Dattu was out of his Basti to take a leak as his wife was sleeping inside with their newborn baby. His erection was not leaving him, as he was sex deprived for months. He was in fact shagging his brain out when he noticed a golden outline of a woman shining in the darkness at the gate of the big apartment complex. For a moment, he was terrified that he would actually been hallucinating or some sort of ghost was standing. With each passing second, he saw the outline was actually a full bodied female standing naked with her back against the narrow gate. He hesitating to approach, as all the people inside the complex were high and mighty powerful compared to his nothingness. And he was also not sure what the woman was trying to do or what she was performing. Then he thought there would be someone with her instructing or making her do all what she was trying to do at the gate. Then he decided to take few cat steps and while he reached near her, he paused and took few minutes of suppressed control to ensure no one was with her and she was actually alone. He saw a narrow glimpse of her dark asshole through the ass cheeks split by the metal rod while she thrusted her cunt against the rod, which gave him confidence to proceed.

"Aaaja meei jaan...come my darling...open the lock of this gate and let me in...I shall fulfill all your pleasure holes!" He sniffed into her hair that was not tied; it was loose and fell all around her neck covering her face.

"Uuuummm" a long moan left Tanvi's lips as she smashed herself and backed up yet again at the stranger behind the gate. Her hips bucked multiple times against him clearly conveying that she cannot open the lock but she wanted what he was offering and her thankful moan confirmed him that she wanted it as bad as he wanted her. His hardened cock pressed against her soft cheeks as she trembled from the first bodily touch.

"Aarrr'rrey…Fucking whore...turn this side and show me your face slut!!" He groaned with desperation.

Tanvi knew if she turned back, it would be the end of her life, as she knew it. But she wanted more...how to?

“Move your ass to this side whore!" He gave the solution. 

Tanvi moved her hips to a side a bit and her ass crack fell in between the gap of the bars, giving the man what he wanted…A clean unobstructed access to her honey pot!!! 

"Uuuuuummm...aaaaah!" She screamed in delight as he pushed his shaft through the available butt crack and pushed hard with all his might. For a moment Tanvi went rigid as she felt the heat if his cock entering her most precious crevice. 

"AAAAAAAH...MMAAA!" She cried as one of his hands left her breast and drove right inside her cunt. Before even she could realize, his action caused her to push her hips thrust back further against him.

"Ooooouhh!" Tanvi moaned again as she felt the tip of his cock touching the dirtiest hole. 

“Ooh..Gawwwwddd!!! I am letting a stranger to fuck meeee!!! Helpppp…I CAN’T ALLOWW ITTT!!!” Despite all her negating thoughts; Tanvi let her body to be manhandled by the man behind.

"Fuucccckkk...he is trying to enter inside my asshole!!!" The thought of her nasty hike going to be mutilated got Tanvi back into her senses. 

""Kyaaa baat hai jaaanu...What an awesome asshole you have slut!" He shouted at her thinking that he had entered her anal passage. The sex depraved Dattu did not realized the fact that his cock had not entered her hole. She was that tight!

"MAAAAAH!!!" Tanvi screamed within herself as his hand dived everywhere inside her sloppy cunt making her to thrust and more and more backwards. For few seconds, she thought her asshole was being ripped open. She couldn't allow it. But again, her cunt was begging for mercy. Involuntarily her body backed up again and she felt the pain on her backside as she writhed against the vice grip of the man's two hands and his cock's attack on her virgin asshole.  

"Ooooooooh...maaa!" Tanvi moaned loud and long as his cock head banged hard against her loosened anal ring and eat h time it hit her with additional force as if his cock was coaxing her hole to open up and let him inside. His hands were moving all over her.

It was the first time for Dattu to have a woman grinding against him with such passion and reluctance at the same time. "This woman is a gift sent to me by all Gods and I am not going to leave her for this life!"  He thought and decided to keep this hot woman for himself as he felt severe boiling growing heavily inside his balls. His hips moved as if he was about to break the metal gate with each hit. The heat that his cock obtained from the tight confines of the woman's ass cheeks were more than enough for him to conclude that his tool was already lodged deep inside her rectum and he was extending her the maximum pleasure. Though he was surprised at the amount of lubrication that her cunt had when he first dipped his fingers inside her hairy cunt, within seconds he realized the woman was a bitch in heat eventhough she was protesting, she craved for his actions. 

And he obliged to the heated bitch!

Tanvi's eyes were closed tight as her entire concentration rested inside her overflowing love hole. The man was hardly doing anything properly...or not even remotely aware on how to pleasure a woman. His only objective was to fuck...fuck anything that could help his erection. 

And he was just doing that! 
Fucking an iron gate with a woman pinned against him. He didn't even realize that his manhood was not inside any of her caverns. 

For Tanvi it was blessing in disguise. She wanted someone, in fact anyone who could handle her cunt and her body’s wanton hunger. Her sex excited brain succumbed to the stranger's manhandling perfectly in unison. She moaned and bellowed to his ministrations on her cunt and over her breasts. He was kneading everywhere...and her body welcomed it. 

It was different!

The man was different!!

She was responding differently!!!

Dattu was in an exotic state of delirium. He moved his hands and cock and body as if he was moving past the iron rods to fuck the thin woman with all what he had. To him, the woman's body was just like any other bitch available in the Basti including his wife. Thin...small and obliging to his cock's marvel... according to him. The main difference that he felt were, this one had fair complexion, and was responding to him with fierceness other than any other female he had fucked so far, her body was extra soft than any other working girl he slept, and her cunt felt absolutely different being. He tried with all his might to insert his fingers and to his surprise, her pussy gulped every single finger that he inserted into it...and begged for more!!!

Tanvi felt the thrust from behind going wild as her rectum hole was being vigorously being poked as if a machine was fixed behind her. Her thrusts were also becoming frantic as his hands were creating the magic that she wanted to experience...from another person on her married body. The thoughts of her being a wife had left Tanvi long back. Right now, she was full bodied heated bitch who just wanted to be sexually mutilated. She didn't care by whom. 

Subconsciously, Tanvi thanked all her Gods for the stranger being satisfied with her ass cheeks and the gate being locked up. She felt his thrusts becoming random...she felt bad as despite all they both did, his cock did not penetrated her, even though he didn't realized it. His wiry fingers had completely disappeared inside her volcanic cunt hole. Her asshole had in fact swelled wide and the anticipation of being tore open by the invading piston, which unfortunately was not happening as she craved. Her both breasts were mauled and squeezed and pinched wherever his crazy palm travelled. Her head had remained down casted, as her eyes never left the two dark hands moving over her. Few times, she had to remove the extreme grip on her nipples by force as he was completely unaware of pleasuring a woman...he was using her a bitch in absolute heat.

"Oh God...I am a whore!!!" Tanvi creamed once again to his fingers and got ready for releasing her pleasure pot as she felt the pain rising and crossing over the bridge of no return. Her eyes closed automatically to receive the pleasure outage that her body is crying for since her husband initiated a different perspective on her sexual behavior. 

"Uuuuffff meri maa...aaaja...aaaja....aaaaaah!!" Dattu bellowed as his pushes became extremely frantic and his hands pinned the thin woman against the metal with additional force.

His balls started pumping!

She felt his cock getting bigger inside her ass cheeks!!"

She realized the stranger was cumming!!!

His fingers dug deep inside her soft and lubricated cunt's tunnel...and pushed her across the bridge!!!

Her cunt started its convulsions!

Her entire body shook and started wobbling, as her cunt got is final shriek!!

The fingers insider her love pot burned her quavering walls and she felt her cunt vomiting all it's contents to his palm!!

Orgasm hit Tanvi like electric voltage!!

Dattu's cock spewed its own pleasure liquid over and over into her widened anal ring!!

Tanvi felt the heat of his cum seeping through her ass cheeks and mixing with her own downpour!!!

His hips started to slow down its attack!

Tanvi was just experienced her first orgasm from another man other than her own husband!!

Dattu's pulled out his hand slowly from the deep slippery pussy hole!!

Tanvi squirmed and cried out loudly as the burn from the forbidden action was now slowing down and she was half way through her orgasmic release!!

Before even Dattu could remove his hand, Tanvi's left hand caught hold of his palm and pushed it back against her vaginal opening!!

"Ooy meri randi...to yeh leh!...Oh fucking whore...take this then!" Dattu murmured into her ears while his cock was slowing down it's puking. He was delighted to see the woman crying at him for pleasuring her! First time in his life!! First woman who begged him to explore her cunt willfully!!!

And he obliged!
Dattu's hand dug deep inside her flowing cunt and it travelled all inside as if searching for some treasure. His right hand also moved in unison...but it was vigorous...not as Tanvi's brain wanted. The stranger just squeezed her breasts and pulled her swollen nipples.

Foe Tanvi, anything was enough. She felt her cunt accepting the invading fingers with wanton. Her cunt liquid was flowing all over her naked thighs and knees. She struggled against the fingers as if trying to pull away...but her hips thrashed back against the slippery cock which was now moving fluidly between her jutted out ass cheeks. 

She was cumming!

Dattu continued his exploring!

She continued to wobble and oscillate matching her pussy's spurts!

She was sobbing from pleasure!!

Dattu was unable to understand the reason but as she pressed his palm closely against her own cunt, he continued his fingers to wander all over her insides!!

She was moaning in ecstasy!!!

Dattu was thrilled to hear her crooning and thanked the amazingly exotic woman for giving him the pleasure that he was lusting for!!!

Tanvi's body started thrashing all of a sudden. At first Dattu thought she was trying to escape his clutches. He couldn't allow it. He had to fuck her!

Dattu left his right hand from her breast and took hold of her neck and pulled her head back against the metal gate. As he felt her body wobbling and her loud moans, he realized she was in fact still continuing her hard orgasmic release. 

And it was true!
Tanvi just pushed out the final burst of her venom through the combined hands of her unknown lover and herself. The additional pressure on her neck made her to open her eyes and she gasped for breath while her pussy continued to flow out of their hands. 

"Aaaja meri jaan…Come now slut, open this gate and let me take you to pleasure moon!" Dattu crooned into her ears.

Before even Tanvi could respond, she saw a dim yellow light coming from the watchman's cabin.

"OOOOHSSHHITT!!!" It was the watchman starting his late night walk!!! Tanvi's brain screamed and yelled!
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply