Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Shambu came with kori and his parents too. I asked his parents about their son's choice, they both nodded their head in agreement. I then asked kori whether she wanted to get married to shambu, she said sir then who will look after my old mother. I asked shambu, whether he will take care of kori's mother, he wanted to get married to her at any cost and said yes sir. Then i asked anything else to kori, she looked at shambu's parents, i understood and sent them away saying please inform kori's mother about the marriage. They blessed kori and left. Kori then turned towards shambu and asked him what if sir wants anytime, i am incharge of keeping the house clean to which shambu replied, for periyavaar anytime, whether night or day. but otherwise will you marry me. She agreed and i called seshu and sent him to sweetstall to fetch some sweets. Took kori and shambu to kori's mother and told her that they have my blessings and they can marry, her mother was very happy listening to it and said if periyavaar says ok, then who will have problem and she too blessed the couple. I sent for the temple priest and asked him to find a date and time for their wedding. He said, sunday is auspicious and between 9 to 10 is a good time. It was all agreed for kori and shambu's marriage.

I told shambu's parents to arrange for someone to take care of kori's mother and they along with shambu and kori will come with me to city today to do marriage shopping. I then came back to farm and sent for latshmi, she hurriedly came and asked what sir, i told her to get all the ladies working for me. She did accordingly and all the ladies were in front of me in 10 minutes. I told them during their monthly times they can rest for 3 days and not come to farm and inform latshmi about it from now on. Told latshmi to wait and told her to check if the room is free now. She went and came back and said it is still locked from inside sir. I cursed why i sent uncle with roopa's mom inside but then told latshmi to get a small hut prepared in the corner of the farm so that we can use it as store room. Use coconut leaves for covering the top and i will send some cement and bricks now, try to make it ready early. Told latshmi that i feel like taking her now, she said sure sir, do you want me to open my saree here only. I said no latshmi, i want your modesty to stay same outside world. I then asked her can i kiss you, she took two steps forward and came near, i told her not today someother time.

Called all the labourers again and said i am leaving for city now and will be back by weekend and by then all the weeds should be out and border plants planted. Called uncle now and told him to give the oxes to labourers and asked them to plough and keep the land ready for planting. Called shambu and kori and told them to start with me now. Reached the nearest town first and then asked them to wait for me. Went to Bank and spoke to manager requesting for some loan to pay off puru uncle. Bank manager was impressed with the story and assured me that he will get the loan processed as soon as i submit the docs to him. Told him will do it on saturday. He asked the exact location of the land and then asked me is there any more land available around, if so buy it, there is a national highway that is going to pass through and showed me a map and asked me to identify my land. The highway would pass right next to my land, he said if it is correct what i have identified then he can give 2 lacs as loan per acre so i am eligible for 1.6 cr loan. I told him i don't need so much but about 32 to 35 will suffice for now and then may be for some farm equipments. I thanked him and ordered for cement and bricks, told them to deliver to my farm and then left for home along with shambu, his family and kori.

Reached home and found divya at her parent's place, introduced family to labourers and then rang divya to come early in the morning and she can leave later. She agreed. Kori helped mom by cleaning the whole kitchen, mom was impressed with her work. Mom told her she wished kori could stay and help her. Told kori to sleep in parents place and gave some bed and bedsheets to shambu and his family to sleep in my house. Dry day as divya was not there and also kori at mom's place. Slept like a log and didn't know when it was morning. There was a knock at the door and got up lazily and opened the door, divya had come home, she locked the door and we had a wonderful morning session. Later i showed divya to shambu and his family and bent their heads and respected their periyamma. Divya took clothes to put for washing and shambu's mother wanted to wash the clothes, divya said i have washing machine at home don't worry, tears poured from her eyes so divya let her wash the clothes on the terrace. I told divya that i have some work at office, had breakfast and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Reached office and akka and kavya asked me about my whereabouts. I told them the whole story. Worked till 3:30 and when markets closed, called divya to find out what she was doing, she informed that she took them to sekhar's shop and got them clothes and also one gold shop and got them gold for 10k. I told her, then send them home to their village and don't forget to give them bus charge. Went looking for laptops and bought a new one for me and second hand for kavya, got another internet dongle for kavya as i already had one. Called akka as she was still in office and asked her how much balance in her account. She said one lac, i asked her to withdraw it, will talk the rest tomorrow. Went home and informed divya first that i am going to stay in village for sometime as she will be with her parents. She agreed to it, informed parents also the same. Divya packed my clothes and also spent the whole night with me. Next day i went to office and informed the owner that i will be away for about 2-3 months as i need to take care of lands and also kavya and akka's marriage also happening so it would be wise for them also to take a break from work and also paid him 3 months rent in advance. He had no problems with the rent being paid.

Called kavya and gave her the dongle and laptop, told her to install the necessary software. Akka asked for me? i told her, you are getting married in a month now, enjoy for 2 more months and then come back to work, she asked me then only you two in office, i will miss my quota. I told both of them that i am going back to village and that's why i got a laptop for kavya so that she can work from home and me from village, if there is anything then she can call me on cell. Had a terrific round with both akka and kavya. Called sekhar to office and gave him 50k from the amount akka had withdrawn and asked him to buy something for himself and akka. He asked whether i will be there for marriage or not, i informed him that i am going to village and told the whole story and promised him and akka to be back in time for marriage preparation.

Went home took luggage and bank documents and left for village. Reached the nearest town and found a second hand bike and bought it. Called puru uncle and informed him that i am going to reach village in sometime. Took cheap liquor bottles one case and smoke packets of smoke. Realised didn't take anything for kanti's daughter. Found a cloth shop and got her couple of silk cloth for pavadai davani. I wanted to surprise her but surprise was waiting for me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Reached village and called one guy and asked him to take one set of luggage to the farm house and called another and gave him another set of luggage and told him to take it to puru uncle's house. Reached puru's place and aunty made a good coffee for me, asked me to take bath as i had travelled. I agreed to take bath and told aunty to send kanti to bath me. Aunty smiled and said kanti will not come for couple of days now. I asked her why? she said kanti's daughter has got her first periods that's why. I asked her why are you smiling, she replied that i am only responsible for it that's why. I told aunty then i will go to farm house, have bath and come back. She stopped me and said, there is another lady who can bath you here, i said no aunty thank you but not you. She hit me lovingly and said my younger sister, roopa's mother. I told her no aunty, i will bath in farm house and my body needs a good massage too, she then said, send someone later and i will send dinner for you. I said ok aunty. She added that from now on till i am in the village, she will prepare food for me and i should not have anywhere else. I agreed and left to the farm house on bike. Shambu and sesha were waiting outside puru uncle's house on hearing of my arrival. I told them to fetch one or two ladies who regularly bath me.

One of them left, told the other one to get latshmi and her husband to farm house, started the bike and reached the house. The ladies arrived first, i told them to prepare hot water for bath for me and also keep oil ready for massage. They understood and went inside the house. Asked the progress of work with latshmi, she took me to the corners of the land and showed the water draining holes she had got prepared and also to the small place which was being built. The flooring was ready and in 2-3 days the bricks will be placed and roof will be made from coconut leaves. I thanked her for the work and came back to kutiya, had a good boob massage all over the body and had a good bath. Latshmi and her husband had still not left. I called puru uncle on his cell and told him to send the dinner to farm house as i will be spending my night here only. He understood and asked should i send roopa's mom with dinner? i declined first but then made up my mind and said yes to him. He asked what time, i said after 1 hour. The ladies who gave bath left to their homes now. Only shambu and sesha along with latshmi and her husband stayed. I gave shambu and sesha one bottle enjoy. They left after taking it. I called latshmi and told her arrange someone for my night. She was hesistant first and i told her go on tell me. She said why not me sir, i said i don't want to force you nor snatch you from your husband, i want you to make love to me like i want and it is not today. She fell at my feet and also called her husband, she said, if you don't take me, then i will be treated as though i am unable to satisfy you and then my husband will have to leave me for all other men to enjoy. We are your loyal servants and it is your right on us to do anything you wish to. She told me, after i came near you and left, all labourer women have started saying that i am no good to you means i am no good to him also and i should be left open for all. I held her shoulders and lifted her up, told her then i will take you today, but and stopped. She looked quizzingly at me, but what sir? I took one bottle of whiskey and gave it to her husband and told him to go away, he asked once more whether i will take latshmi, i assured him he will get her back tomorrow morning safe and satisfied. He went away with happiness.

Then i asked her about her family and stuff, she told she has two kids who are still young, i told her if i have to take you today then i also need something from her. She asked what sir? I told her from tomorrow she will have to get me my regular supply after 4 in the evening, one for the evening and one for the night. She said one for evening is ok, but for night then i will only come everyday till you want me sir, i added one more along with you from tomorrow. She said, sir don't joke, one time release and you want 2 women. I said not women, one you and one girl. If you agree then i will take you otherwise go on, someone else will take your place. She just nodded her head. I told her to go get kori now, then stopped and called shambu and told him to go fetch kori for me. He was confused as he assumed she was still a virgin. I assured him that it is for cleaning the house and nothing else. He came near us and said, sir if you want i will send her on sunday itself after marriage, but please no today. I stood up and put a hand on his shoulder and told him, you can also help her clean the house, it is only for that. He then left. Meanwhile roopa's mom came with dinner. Waited for kori to clean the house again and asked shambu to put the cot outside and leave to both of them.

Shambu was satisfied that i didn't take kori and he also had is quota of alcohol, so left in a jiffy. Roopa's mom had got plate and she served dinner to me. I asked about latshmi about dinner, she said she has prepared and is yet to have, told her to have her dinner and come back. Asked roopa's mom about dinner and she said she is ready. Asked her to call her daughter tomorrow for opening cermony, she said she will anyway come on weekend after college. I gave her my cell phone and told her sternly to call her now. She remembered the warning from yesterday and immediately called roopa on her cell and asked her to leave early morning first bus itself so that she can be here by noon. Roopa questioned her mom as to what is the hurry? her mom simply said do as i say and cut the call. I then asked her to undress, which she did without any remorse. Then opened the door and pulled her outside and made her sit on the cot. She felt shy sitting outside without any clothes. I told her from now on you and your daughter are my personal slaves and i am going to do whatever i wish to do wherever i wish to do. She said then marry roopa, both of us will live with you and you can do whatever you wish with us. I told her i cannot marry as i have all the necessary holes available now, i am also already married and why take unnecessary burden.

Instead if my plan goes through, then i will also buy the adjacent land and the whole village will be under me, get her married to your husband's sister's son and everyone in the village knows i can do anything to any women. So taking you and your daughte will never be a problem. She thought for a while and said sounds good. Since money is already with princi, getting her married off shouldn't be a problem. Then she bent her head down and took reddy in her mouth, i pulled her up by her hairs and asked her to turn doggy, she obidently did so and took reddy near her mouth, she applied salive all over reddy and he was ready now. I kept reddy on her bumhole and gave a small push, reddy went inside, gave another big push and reddy was buried in her bum hole now. Latshmi also came now and saw roopa's mom in doggy position, i looked at latshmi and asked her to take bath inside and also get some oil placed on the rack. I started ramming roopa's mom's bum hole and she was moaning loudly, her moans were echoing throught the fields. Latshmi took a quick bath and came now. She was still wearing the dress, i asked her to remove the dress and come near. She quickly undressed and came and stood next to me, i asked her to climb the cot and keep her pussy near roopa's mom's face, latshmi didn't understand. So i asked her to climb the cot, roopa's mom adjusted latshmi's pussy near her face and started licking it. latshmi didn't want her pussy licked as she was never experienced with such thing, she wanted to get up and wait for me. I told her sternly, either this way or i tell everyone that you didn't satisfy me. She kept quiet. Roopa's mom started licking her pussy and i kept banging bum hole for sometime, when her legs started paining, roopa's mom wanted to turn around, i obliged and then asked her to clean reddy. She used her saree end and cleaned first and then again she ued her mouth and cleaned. Bedspread was wet with her pussy juices.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I asked her to sit down and pulled latshmi down and placed reddy on her pussy tip. With the licking it had received her pussy was wet. When reddy was completely buried inside her, i let him get adusted to the walls of her pussy. She said what strength sir, i now understand that one is surely not enough for you, i will get one more from tomorrow. i started moving reddy insider her pussy. She held my hips and said sir let me feel the hardness and length for a minute, i obliged. After 5 minutes she indicated moving her hips and then in increased the pace slowly and she had her first orgasm of the day, now i moved towards her lips and we had a good long lovers smooch, i tasted her whole mouth and she mine, then moved my hands on her boobs, kneaded them softly first and when her moans increased, the pressure on her boobs also increased, she said i am hurting her boobs, i slowed down a little bit and then increased the pressure of reddy, pressure was being built inside reddy and told her i am going to release, she said me too and both of us released together. I moved next to her and lay down. Roopa's mom then said, i am feeling cold, shall i wear the dress, i told her if you wear dress then tomorrow whole day you will not, your choice. Then i told roopa's mom to come near cot and clean reddy.

She obliged and moved her mouth round him. I stopped her and said let latshmi do it now. Latshmi now got up and put her mouth on reddy, i wanted to ram her with him once he started getting strong, instead asked her to hold her boobs in her hand and then massage reddy. Latshmi then held her boobs and brought them near reddy, then pushed reddy between her boobs and she started moving up and down a little. Reddy was fully hot now. I motined her to stop and turn doggy, she didn't understand, so i got down and held her hips and brought her to position. Asked roopa's mom to get oil and blow reddy. Roopa's mom did as told, took oil and applied it over latshmi's bum hole, when one finger went inside latshmi's body jerked, i inserted another finger dipped in oil, then took some more oil and then applied on reddy. Kept reddy on her bum hole and gave a gentle push, his head went inside and water flowed from latshmi's eyes, gave another push and reddy was in by half. Held her hips and slowly moved reddy inside her and was completely buried. Took my hand on her pussy and inserted a finger and moved it in and out, then realised that roopa's mom was free, called and and asked her to come from below and lick it. Held latshmi's hips and started moving reddy slowly and gradually increased the pace, latshmi was moaning loudly now and the whole environment was filled with her moans. roopa's mom had lost all her inhibitions and was slurping all the juices released from latshmi's pussy.

Lakshmi had her first climax after her bum hole is fixed. I stopped and turned her around and went for her pussy, savoured her whole body slowly and didn't know when roopa's mom had fallen asleep on ground, finally when reddy climaxed, the bedsheet near latshmi's pussy was fully wet, and i lay down in her arms. After sometime latshmi moved me a little and i opened my eyes, i realised we were nude in the farm. Asked latshmi to wake roopa's mom and get the cot inside. She woke roopa's mom and both of them held the cot and got it inside, all of us wore the dress and slept till morning. Opened my eyes and found only latshmi next to me and roopa's mom missing.

Bathing ladies were waiting outside as was kanti. Went out and told the ladies to get the water ready for bath. Called kanti and asked her what is it? she informed that her daughter has got her first periods and there is function tomorrow and i should come and if possible call periyamma too. I called divya to check and she said she is with mom so not possible. I conveyed the same to kanti and assured that i will come. Latshmi came out and was holding her hips while walking, i called her near and asked her what happened, she replied first time so much sex i had sir, my hips are paining too much. I told her to wait inside. She asked again sir? i said yes. She wanted to say no, but she was outside now and rejecting me meant loosing her body to others. She quietly went inside and sat on cot. I called her outside and asked her to tell the workers to start building the walls for the hut. She recognised a couple of them and assigned the work and asked me what else periyavaar, i said nothing more be inside. Asked the others to finish planting the fence plants and some more to plough the lands. They informed that before ploughing the land we need to do pooja. Looked at time and it was showing 8 still, so called sesha and asked him to get temple priest in sometime. He left, went inside again and asked the ladies to prepare the hot water for 2 people and had another quick session with latshmi.

She was dead tired and both of us took bath together. After the ladies bathed us, latshmi started for her home. I reminded her about the evening, she said she will come and smiled, i wanted to say not you, but her smile meant that she under stood me. Temple priest came with his wife and son. He did pooja to the oxes and the plough and to the land and then asked me to first move it. I did accordingly and the rest were taken over by labourers. Temple priest started looking for his bakshish, gave him 500rs note and he blessed with whatever mantra's he knew and left with his family. Called the bathing ladies and checked the formalities of taking care of kanti's daughter and then sent them to do whatever was necessary and treat her like a queen. Since they knew the reason of her periods, they without questioning left. Went to puru's house and plugged the system and started working, aunty got breakfast and lunch to the room. Roopa's mom then came inside and asked satisfied with last night? i asked were you, she replied that time yes, but now again i want. I asked where is her daughter, she replied, she will be here by evening. I started to miss latshmi by now and wanted to go to farm, but work was still pending so got immersed in it. At 3:30 the work got over, shut down the system and took the documents and went to bank.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Gave all the documents to the manager and he sent his engineer to take measurement of the land and identify the land according to map. He did the same and we reached the bank back. Labourers were wondering who was the person who took measurement, but none dared to ask. Bank manager then said documents are only for 50 acres now, i said have to pay 12 lacs for another 20 acres, he said 40 lacs is the maximum loan i can get and asked me to sign some documents. After the formalities was over, he told me he will send the file to headoffice tomorrow and keep me informed when the loan is approved. Bid bye to him and reached the farm. It was almost 7 now and everyone had left. Went near the newly constructing hut and saw that half the wall was erected. Felt good about it and went to puru's house for coffee. Once i had coffee, asked where is puru, aunty showed the closed door, i asked then you are outside, i will get all night and kanti has to leave in sometime so i let them enjoy. Came out and called sesha and asked him to bring roopa's would be and his family to the farm house. They came hurriedly as i was the new periyavaar to the village now. Saw a couple of elders on the way and asked them to accompany me to farm house.

I arranged the cot for the elders and stood next to them, the elders now wanted me to sit along with them, i said cot might break and all had a hearty laugh. by then roopa's would be and inlaws arrived. On seeing the elders they were scared for a minute. I assured them that it was not the case, asked some labourers to fetch tender coconut for all and they did the same. Asked the guy what he plans to do with the money, he said he wants to open a hardware store in the nearby town. I asked how confidant he was about it. He said he has worked there for couple of years and has good knowledge that's why he has so much confidence. I looked at roopa's inlaws and asked them will they take good care of roopa after the marriage as she is now coming from my family i have to be worried. They looked worried for a second and then assured in front of all elders that they will treat roopa like their daughter only. I asked them when do they want their son to get married. They said asap and they are ready. I thanked them and sent them away. The elders started asking question joking that i should be feeling alone as family is away and stuff. Gave 2 bottles to them also and sent them away. Went to puru's home for dinner. Had dinner along with puru, roopa, her mom and aunty served.

Roopa's mom started massaging my legs with hers. Quietly had dinner, puru asked if i had smoke, gave him one. He left the house and went outside. Aunty and roopa's mom got her and made her sit next to me on sofa and told her our family tradition, whoever is periyavaar we all have to listen to them and support them, even if it means serving ourselves. Roopa nodded her head as though she understood. I was taken aback for a minute and turned towards roopa and asked her, do you know what the elders are saying? She replied yes i know the meaning of what they are saying. I said do you agree to it? She nodded her head. I said i didn't understand. She said i have to do what you want me to do. I was shocked for a minute and didn't know what to do or say. I told her give me some time and came out. What if the guy finds out that she is not a virgin? what if their family come to know that periyavaar used the girl first and then got her married off? With lots of questions i came out, found one labourer on the road side and asked him to call latshmi. Went and sat on the verandah of the house. Took a smoke out and smoked and by the time i finished latshmi was standing in front of me. She asked here sir? i said no no, it is not what i called for and then asked her to sit nearer and asked her if she knew periyavar used roopa's would be mom'in law. Latshmi said she doesn't know and never heard of it. Asked her if there are any old labourer women who worked here before, please find out and come soon. Latshmi turned around with a smile and said i know one person who might know, will be back in sometime and she left.

Meanwhile went inside the house and asked roopa to wear saree. Sat on the sofa and asked aunty for a cup of coffee. Came back outside and sat back in verandah. Aunty got coffee and asked what is bothering you. I said is it the same system that everyone has to serve periyavaar. Aunty said understand one thing clearly, if someone is getting married to periyavaar's house, then they cannot be touched, but if any girl is getting married in the village, periyavaar cannot be stopped even if it is his own daughter. I got angry on aunty for using such words, she came and sat next to me and said, when uncle was young she knew that he went around with lots of women and no one dared to say anything, it is the accepted tradition in this village, or any village in the surrounding 100 kms, that's why periyavaar's family girls are always given to city side people so that they may stay pure to their husbands. I looked at her and said can i ask you something? she said anything. Then i asked her does she know if uncle then had roopa's would be mother in law? Aunty laughed and said, when i saw them first time, it was in my own bedroom, both brother and sister were enjoying, infact her husband had got her home for your puru uncle. I said then what happened. My parents came here after i did a lot of hungama and persuaded me to accept the fact that all periyavaar's are like that, infact my dad was also like that, so i accepted it as a norm and from then on there are no fights with your uncle. I said then i have two more questions for you. She said go on.

So if i ask for roopa's mom when her husband is there since i am periyavaar, he cannot refuse me also? aunty laughed and nodded her head and also added yes. Since he belongs to this village, he cannot escape it. Second question, if i ask uncle to accompany you, then would he also do the same? Aunty was shocked for second and then thought about it and said, since you are the new periyavaar, he also has to accept it i believe. Finally i asked her, what about you. She said, as is the custom of the village, if i want her during the night then husband permission is required, during day time i am welcome anytime or if you want you can send someone to call me to your farm house. I said thanks aunty for the info. Two more questions before i let you go, she laughed and said go on ask anything you want to know. I said do you want me to ride you? She smiled for a minute and said if you are the same type who roopa's mom described, then i would love you to have me, and what is your other question? i said would you mind if me and uncle both take you at the same time? She bent her head and said if i have to serve my master then do i have a choice other than obeying him? I asked is it a yes or a no? She smiled and said yes. I looked around and found no one nearby, so i called her come here for a second, when she came near, i pushed my hands on her blouse and touched her big fat melons, pulled her closer and made her sit on my lap and gave a good smooch, she was shocked for a second and then understood that like everyone else, she too has to serve the periyavaar. She bent herself and gave a kiss on top of jeans to reddy and said i will wait for your next move.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Latshmi got the old lady and said periyavaar, she is not ready to open up to me, but if only periyavaar asks she will tell it seems. I asked the old lady to tell me if anything happened between old periyavaar and roopa's mom in law. She hesitated for a minute and then i sent latshmi away and asked her to continue. The old lady said the father of the current periyavaar was a very violent man and he didn't let even virgin girls also, if he liked someone then they had to serve him either during day or night. When his antics were not bearable to any women and kid, all labourer's decided to get the periyavaar's panchayat, that is all periyavaars from surrounding village come and hold a meeting if any labour unrest is happening. Everyone came and then only it was decided that if any periyavaar touched virgins then they cannot touch other virgins for a year or till the time the virgin gets married off and also permission to be taken from husband for spending the night if someone is married. She continued, once the old periyavaar's father who was also a periyavaar saw his teenage daughter he couldn't control his lust and took her also, he then used her till his death, once he died his son also took his sister even though she was married by then, his son is the one who is going to get married to roopa. It is incestious relationship but no one can tell them that. I said i also promised to get roopa married to him, so even i cannot go back on my words. But thanks for the information. She then said one more thing periyavaar, i said go on. You seem nice and caring towards all of us, please can you arrange some clothes for the womenfolk in the village, all our clothes have got worn out. I said surely, i will do the necessary in some time. Bid bye to her thanking for the information.

Came inside the house and puru was also there. Took him to the room and called aunty. I asked puru who is the periyavaar now, he laughed and said, you keshav. I then told him, isn't it village custom to ask for a lady from her husband. He was shocked for a second, i interrupted before he could say no and said, just asking the custom. He nodded his head meaning yes. I then told him, enjoy her fully today and i am taking aunty tomorrow morning itself with me to the farm house and you will also join us. He said why me, i told him you will know tomorrow. I then told him, i have some work for you now, he said what, i said follow me and called roopa's mother also, he thought i am going to ask him to fuck her, but i told her to get roopa to my farm house now and after i come, leave her there and come back home. They had no choice but to oblige me. Came out and found sesha and asked him to call roopa's inlaws only, not her hubby, asked latshmi to get the old lady to the farm house. I took a smoke and reached the farm house. Meanwhile uncle and roopa's mother had got her. I told roopa's mom and roopa to stay inside and lock the door till i knock. Asked uncle to be with me for sometime. He agreed. By then roopa's in laws came, i offered a cigratte to the old man, he took it and gave one to puru uncle and all of us lit the smoke. Roopa's MIL was wondering why i called them at this time, so i told her i know about your past and showed them the old lady, i know what you did with uncle as well as your father. She was shocked for a minute, then i asked her, what if uncle was periyavaar and wanted roopa, roopa's father in law and mother in law both answered at the same time that it is always the periyavaar's choice. I asked them have you thought the same thing to your son, they both nodded their head and added, everyone born in this village is made to understand that periyavaar has the right, due to my father's misadventures, certain changes were brought to the rules, otherwise no one dares to say no.

I then asked both of them if the new periyavaar wants to take roopa then what will they do? They both agreed in a single tone that they will get her for me. I thanked both of them and told them to leave. They both thanked me for trusting them. I thanked the old lady profoundly and promised to get clothes to women in the village. Finally all was set now. I asked uncle do you want roopa's mother now, he said yes. I told him then go to the room. He hesitated for sometime and said roopa is also there. I said so what, she will also get her chance today. Seshu was standing nearby, i called him and said ask latshmi to come here and you can come tomorrow morining. He left and uncle went inside the kutiya. Latshmi then arrived and i asked her ready for today. She said yes periyavaar. I said today i have other work for you. She asked what work sir, i said i will tell you later. I knocked the door and uncle opened it and all were still dressed, roopa was feeling a little bit uncomfortable staying when her mom was going to get screwed. I said uncle adjust on the floor itself today, i want the cot for myself. He just nodded his head in agreement. Latshmi and roopa's mom held one end each and moved the cot outside, roopa's mom came near and pulled roopa also closer and said you two enjoy the night. She also advised roopa to listen to whatever i say and never to say no to me. Roopa agreed. We all came out leaving roopa's mom and uncle in the room.

Then i asked latshmi did you bath, she said just before coming she bathed. I said then what are you waiting for remove the dress. She removed her dress completely and stood bare. I asked roopa, are you ready, she nodded her head. I wanted to rip her dress apart and pound her pussy as it was long awaited. But decided otherwise. I sat on the cot and asked latshmi to remove roopa's saree and asked roopa to stand like a statue. Latshmi held roopa's saree's pallu and removed the pin holding it on the blouse and then slowly looked at me, i said continue, she rotated and removed the saree completely and roopa was standing like a statue with her blouse and petticoat. I asked roopa to remove her panty as i want to see her pussy when the petticoat goes down. Latshmi inserted her hand inside roopa's petticoat and removed the panty completely. I could not hold any longer and asked roopa to herself remove the blouse and come near me. She did as told, now she was wearing a back hook bra and petticoat. She came near me and asked what should i do now? i told her to address me as periyavaar, you insulted me in the college and now i am going to take revenge for it. She said sorry periyavaar, that was in college and now she is here for me. I pulled her closer and made her sit on my lap and pushed my lips on her baby pink lips. She said ouch as i bit her, but i didn't remove my lips and savoured it till both her lips started bleeding. Then i bit her neck deeply so that mark is left on her body, she again said ouch it hurt. I said your words hurt me when i was in college and now you are going to bear all my teeth marks on your body, if you shout or any single sound comes out of your mouth then i will call the labourers and feed you to them. Roopa understood her place.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I held the bra hooks and removed it, then slowly licked and bit her chest as much as i liked and then finally zeroed in on her areola and nipples, gave small loving bites all around her areola and then sucked her nipples for a long time. Then i asked her to get up and i also got up, asked latshmi to put the bed down from cot and asked roopa to show her pussy now. She loosened the knot of her petticoat and let it fall. I pushed her on bed and jumped on her, held already red hot reddy on her pussy and adjusted him to her hole and told her, this is for insulting me in college bitch and gave a big push to reddy. His first push was so powerful that he went inside her pussy, tore the hymen and banged the womb walls of roopa. Still 1/4th of reddy was outside, this time i gave another push and he was buried to the core. Roopa shouted loudly and her mother and uncle came out to check if all was well, they saw me on roopa with reddy buried in her and understood that her hymen was torn. Roopa could not bear the pain and fainted. I asked latshmi to fetch some water and sprinkle on roopa's face and when she opened her eyes asked her to drink some water. Once she drank water, pulled reddy till the tip and rammed again inside her pussy. Roopa's eyes almost popped out, her body was shaking indicating can't take it anymore, but where was i to leave, i increased the presurre of reddy to the maximum and he was also ready to unload, kept up the force and reddy unloaded in her newly juiced cunt. Finally i had my revenge. Gave roopa some space and got up and sat on the cot. After about 30 minutes or so, roopa finally was able to regain her consciousness. She shouted why did you unload it here, i am in my fertile days.

I asked latshmi to get some oil from inside, she knocked the door and got oil, i asked roopa to turn around to doggy style, she said with the hammering her pussy received, she is unable to move her body, i said this is going to hurt a little more and later i will be able to enjoy both your holes, she murmered do what you please and turned her head. I called latshmi near and asked her to lift roopa's legs a little and hold it, took oil and applied generously on reddy and on bum hole, didn't insert a finger. Held roopa's hips and placed reddy on her bum hole and gave a good push, reddy tore into her wrong hole and went half inside, roopa again shouted at the top of her lungs and her mother now came out and consoled her and said, first time only it pains and later it will always be pleasure, please bear the pain, roopa shouted at her mother, then ask him to go slow. Roopa's mother turned towards me and i was already pushing reddy inside roopa's bum hole and buried him till the hilt. Now slowly started ramming her bum hole and it was still tight and paining for reddy, took a little more oil and applied at her bum hole while moving reddy and he was again coated fully, now the friction subsidised and i increased the speed. I kept ramming her bum hole and roopa had many more orgasms and when i was finally ready to unload, asked latshmi to leave the legs and removed reddy from her bum hole and inserted back into her pussy, with lots of juices flowing from it, her pussy was well greased and in one go reddy was buried to the hilt and roopa again shouted and said it hurt, i increased the speed to the maximum and unloaded in her pussy. She again said she is in her fertile days and i said that's why i unloaded again in your pussy. If you get pregnant then i want to know that it is my kid in your womb and slowly carassed her navel part. I was dead tired after 2 releases and roopa couldn't even get up from bed.

latshmi and roopa's mom along with me lifted roopa from bed and moved the cot inside the room and made her lie down on the cot. I told roopa's mom to leave now. She said she wants to be beside her daughter and roopa said, where were you when he was banging me. I laughed and said banging? she said yes, by using brute force on my pussy and bum hole you have bangd me. I asked roopa's mom to soothe her daughter's pussy and bum hole. Roopa's mom obediently brought her tongue out and licked roopa's pussy and bum hole for sometime. I then aksed her to leave and send tomorrow morning's breakfast for me and roopa here only. She said yes and left. Gave a bedsheet to latshmi and both me and latshmi dressed up. Latshmi said nothing for me today sir. I replied will you be able to take so much pressure again. She said no sir, and we both lay down, i on cot next too roopa and latshmi on ground bedsheet. I made a mental note to get some bed and chairs.

Latshmi shook and woke me up. She said labourers are waiting outside. I went out and told some of them to plough the land and others and ladies to finish the hut except the door part, i will get a door today or tomorrow. The bathing ladies were looking at me, i told them to help finish the hut today and they left. I called puru on his cell and asked him to send both the ladies to the farm house and also send my laptop along. In a few minutes both of them arrived, i told them today you are going to bathe me, they both went inside to keep the water for boiling. I told latshmi to wake roopa now. Latshmi shook roopa and roopa opened her eyes. I asked latshmi to get some water and clean reddy, she did as told. I took reddy near roopa's mouth and teased him on her lips, she opened her mouth and sucked him for a while and i removed it from her mouth and placed him on her pussy. Went on and on and roopa had released her pussy juice 3 times, when finally reddy was ready to unload, matched her hip movement and unloaded again in her pussy. Called her mom and aunty, asked latshmi to give some support to roopa and bathe her, put the same saree she wore in the night and let her sleep here only today. They took roopa and gave her a good bath and dressed her up in the same saree. Now they bathed me also and me and roopa now had breakfast. Roopa said my whole body is aching and pussy and bum hole is hurting. I took some painkiller tabs from my bag and gave it to her. She slept on bed and started snoring in no time. Uncle and aunty along with roopa and latshmi were waiting for me to tell them what to do. I asked them to leave and started my work on laptop. It was 2 when lunch arrived with roopa's mom. Woke up roopa and all of us had lunch and i continued my working till 3:30, told roopa to stay here only and went to city with shambu and got a door. Gave it to the workers and asked them to fix it today. They did as told and said by tomorrow the hut will be ready and in 2 days i can start using it. In the evening got a call from bank manager that my loan is approved for 35 lacs. I thanked him profousely and said i will come on saturday to finish the formalities.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Called puru uncle and enquired about the adjacent land, he called the owner of the land and meet me formally. We haggered on the price for sometime and it was agreed for 19 lacs, i handed him a cheque for 1 lac and told him to encash it, he denied the cheque and said by when can i do the full payment. I told him next week. He agreed and then took me towards his fields and showed me all the crops which were planted and also introduced me to his labourers and me to them. There were more womenfolk than men, i enquired about it with him and he said, the rules applied only to the old periyavaar and he took as many virgins as he liked and if any male progeny was born then lot of them were given to the old periyavaar as his lands were big. He said he will get the documents ready in a day or two. I thanked him and decided will get the loan from bank tomorrow itself and get that land also registered asap. With these thoughts i returned to the hut to find roopa missing. Went to puru's place to check and there she was. She said she got scared alone as no one was around. I said its ok and patted her head. We all had dinner then. I then winked at roopa and said she cannot walk back. I told her don't worry we will do it here only and took her to my room. Had another blast till roopa couldn't move her body anymore and both of us slept. Got up early morning and reddy already had his morning hard on. Mounted roopa when she opened her eyes and banged her pussy till reddy released one more. She finally managed to get up and gave a long smooch. She then said, i am going to get preg for sure, get me married off this weekend or make a seperate house for me in the city, it is your choice. I asked her what do you want, she thought for long and then said married off as she cannot take such pounding daily and will get some rest when husband does and also whenever i need her for a good fuck, she will still be around. I smiled at her and said, you still have your life to live and enjoy.

I have a specific work for you. Got ready in the house itself and went to nearby city an visited the bank, it took whole day and finally 35 lacs was in my bank account. Bank manager said, don't worry if you can't pay, you can sell just one acre in a year and you will be able to clear the loan. I wanted to tell him that i will not sell the land but kept quiet and came out. Went to medical and bought a tablet for stopping the pregnancy and then left towards village. Wanted to gift something to kanti's daughter and roopa as well, went to jewellery store and bought leg chains for both of them. Took lot of cheap whiskey and choclates to the village. By the time i reached it had become slightly dark. Everyone was waiting for me to bless kanti's daughter. I found one labourer and sent the load of whiskey with him to farm house. Called latshmi and asked her to get one bag and gave description of bag to her. She left. Reached puru's house and went to room. Called roopa and gave her silver leg chain, it was a big one and cost 2k. Roopa sat on cot and lifted her leg and kept on cot and wanted me to put the chain, i agreed and held her leg and rolled my fingers till her thighs and finally put the leg chain to her legs. I asked her to get dressed up nicely. She asked why? i said i will introduce you to your step sister other than divya. Roopa removed her dress and took another saree set and wore it. I took roopa to the temple and called the priest, told him to prepare a sacred turmeric thread and then tied it to roopa like the mangalsutra. Promised her wiill get a gold one tomorrow. It all happened in a jiffy. Took 2 500rs note and gave it to priest and and told him to keep quiet. He looked at my purse, took another 2 500rs notes and handed it over to him and warned sternly to keep quiet. Roopa was shocked with the incident. She asked me why did you do it? i told her i loved her from first sight and i have married my first love that's all. She too said i am her first love and hugged me. I told her to keep this secret till i tell her. She promised me and added she was too happy with the events.

I took her on the bike and we went to puru's house and took the leg chain and silk dresses and gave them to kanti's daughter. i told all the ladies other than roopa to go out. When everyone left, i told roopa that she is the one who got fucked by me before she even got her first periods. I asked roopa to take care of her as if she is her own sister. Roopa was my wife now and she replied that whatever is my wish is her command and she will take care of her. I was satisfied with roopa's answer, kissed on lips to kanti's daughter. Kanti's daughter said periyavaar i want him inside me too much, unable to control and my mom is not leaving me outside. Roopa held her shoulders and said, keep quiet for a week and then he will call you again don't worry. Roopa blessed her and then we came out. I informed all the labourer's to gather near the farm house. Both me and roopa went to puru's house. Called puru and aunty and told them that me and roopa will sleep today in farm house. They agreed and asked for dinner, we took parcel and left. I called the adjacent land owner and informed him that cash is ready, he said documents is also ready and i can register tomorrow itself. I agreed and reached farm house. All the labourers were waiting for me. I addressed them and said i am buying the next land also. All were astonished. I told them there is going to be new rules as i am buying the adjacent land and rules are going to be changed from now on.

They all asked together what is it periyavaar. I told them, if any wife is being asked by me then the rules stays the same but if i ask for other girls then no one will stop me, not their fathers, brothers or anyone. If anyone doesn't like my new order then i am going to set them free, will pay rs 10k to them so that they can settle down with it. If anyone doesn't agree to my new rules then they are free to leave now, but if anyone opens their mouth later i called sesha and shambu and told them to cut them to pieces and bury in the land. One guy opened his mouth and asked what if it is their kid daughters, i said i know when the girl is ready and you will not object, if you still fear you can leave now but from tomorrow morning i am the owner of all the virginity of the village. All of them agreed but requested me not to take small girls. I assured them again i know when a girl is ready and will not touch kids below ** years. Everyone agreed and no one left. I gave the liquor bottles to the guys and asked ladies to wait. I then called the 3 bathing ladies forward and told them that whenever roopa is in village they have to bathe roopa as she wishes, if someone disagrees then someone else can take charge. No one dared to say no. Called kori in front and informed everyone that she is going to be cleaning the house so she should not be disturbed with anyother work. All other ladies kept quiet.

Then i added keep your husbands informed, if i want anyone of you and your husband says no, then the lady will be sent out of the village till i get to touch her so instead of them roaming elsewhere for food, they better keep their husbands informed that i can take them anytime anywhere, if they refuse then the women is going out of the village and roam without their husbands. All of them promised to take care of me whenever i want them. Looked at roopa and asked her if she is ok with the arrangement, she asked why others when she is going to serve me, i told her you are going to serve someone other than me also, i whispered to her, although you are my wife you are going to do what i want you to do, if not then i am giving you a chance to leave now so that i can replace you right away, otherwise your mouth will be shut and ears listen to me and body do what i want you to do. Roopa agreed without anymore hesitation. I told roopa to always keep her pussy clean and without hairs. And also make sure that kanti's daughter and latshmi also are trained to remove their pussy hairs.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sent all the labourers away, only latshmi was standing, told her to leave for the day, she stood for a minute, i asked her what, still she hesitated. Told her to go along with aunty and uncle and fetch food for me and roopa. All of them left. Asked roopa how do you want your first night, she said yesterday only i had first night. I said first night after marriage, she said in the moonlight, only we two under the stars. I said ok and we put the cot and bed outside. Latshmi got food and also served both of us. After dinner i asked latshmi to leave, she again wanted to say something but hesitated. I asked her go on, she asked shyly what about me and the other one sir? I asked who other? She told she has asked for help from one girl from village and they are ready for me. I asked the girl to be called. Had a good look at her, although she was tempting, roopa was much more important today. I told latshmi to take the girl home and i will inform when i require both of them, they can leave for today. Latshmi left with the girl. We came out and sat on the cot mentally getting for the first night after marriage.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Roopa asked me to wear dhoti, i obliged, went inside the room and wore the dhoti set given by the priest. Came back and sat on the cot. Put my hand on roopa's shoulders, she turned towards me and pushed her lips on mine, both of us had a deep passionate kiss, i pushed my tongue into her mouth and drank all the saliva and she licked my lips and started teasing reddy with her hand. I had removed jockey in the room itself and her tender hands entered my dhoti and she started moving her silky fingers on reddy. I took my hands on her saree and slowly removed the pallu, she had not worn a pin so it fell to the side. Then moved my hands on her blouse and started teasing her boobs. Removed my hands from her boobs and held her face and slowly very slowly kissed her lips, her eyes, cheeks, her fore head ant then moved my lips next to her ears and gave a small bite to her ear, the passion was taking over roopa now, her silky smooth fingers started massaging reddy a little more. Reddy was beaming hot rod now. I moved my mouth on her navel and kissed it, gave small bites around her hips. Then i removed the hooks holding her blouse and removed it. Pushed my hands on her back and removed the bra hooks and pulled out the bra from her hands. Put both the hands under both of her boobs and moved my fingers around them, roopa moaned loudly aaaaaah...

I understood that she was ready now, still held control and massaged her boobs now. Moved my tongue on her areola and licked all around and then gave a small peck on her nipples. Held one nipple in thumb and index finger and started rotating them, moved to other boob and started slowly sucking her nipples and areola. Roopa's moans started echoing through the farm. Put my hands on her hips and gave small pinch to it. Then moved my hands just below her navel to remove the saree, held it in my hand and slowly pulled it over and it came out. Lifted her up and turned her around removing the saree and once the saree was removed, she came and fell on my lap. I held her and loosened the petticoat knot and held it with both the hands and removed it. Then held her panty near her hips and pushed it down, roopa completed the formalities and pushed her petticoat and panty away from her legs. I held her shoulders and made her lie on bed slowly, i asked her to lift the legs a little and then dived to her pussy. Took my tongue out and started licking it from top to bottom. Her pinkish pussy lips and butter white entrance to pussy was a sight to enjoy. Moon light was reflecting on her body now and the small sweat drops on her forehead were shining like stars. Parted her pussy with lips and then inserted my tongue inside her pussy walls. The first taste of her pussy juice and i felt ecstatic, out of this world. I lifted my head and asked her where were you all these days roopa baby. She smiled and her smile now meant a lot for me. I dived back and slurped all the remaining juices with my tongue. I then moved my tongue over her pussy mould and gave small pecks all around it, roopa's body started jerking with the first touches of my tongue over her pussy mould. I increased the speed of my tongue and roopa put her hand on my head and pushed me tighter on her pussy. With the pressure of my tongue increasing roopa's hips started moving up and down and finally roopa's body studdered and she released her cunt potions. I lapped it all up. Roopa herself now pulled me on top of her and said that was awesome, it was her first oral and she liked it very much. I asked her to return the favour.

Roopa got up and then pushed me on the cot and held reddy with her fingers, she removed her tongue and sucked reddy's bulb, then she took him out of her mouth and started licking all the sides of reddy, with saliva coating reddy now, i pulled her on top of me and held reddy and pushed into her pussy entrance. He slid easily as it was well lubed. Roopa adjusted her hips a little and then asked my hand for grip, our palms were fixed with each other and she held my hand and sat on reddy, then she moved her hips up and down, from the tip of reddy till the balls. Her moans were out of this world and she couldn't control it, after about 10 minutes of solid humping, her hips tightened around reddy and roopa released for the second time of the night. She fell right next to me and put her head on my hands. She took rest for about 10 minutes and said your turn now. I wanted to move on top of her and pound her pussy, but she said, i want him here and showed her bum hole. I lifted her legs up so that her hips also come a little up, she took the pillow and placed them under her hips. I placed reddy on her bum hole and started moving him slowly, roopa looked up and asked what happened dear, i asked her what, she said so slow movementes. I said i don't want to hurt you dear, she signalled increase the speed, i started ramming her bum hole and increased the speed gradually. Roopa's body shook again and she had another orgasm, this time with the pushes on her bum hole, her cunt juices were jumping up and down on her pussy. She had had an intense orgasm. I left her bum hole now as pressure was building up in reddy. Left her bumhole and cleaned reddy with the cloth and then went on top of her. She held reddy in one hand and guided him inside her. I lay on top of her for sometime and kissed her cheeks and neck. She moved her hips a little. i rolled my hips and felt all her pussy walls on reddy. Moved a little more deeper and felt her womb. Rolled reddy again, the feeling of her womb on reddy's tip was awesome. Gave a deep kiss to her and started moving reddy, took my hands and kneaded her boobs. our body became one with nature and after about 30 minutes of reddy and roopa's pussy becoming one, both of us released together.

I lay next to her and kept my hands on her boobs. After another 30 minutes or so she turned towards me and said i loved it, please don't send me away from you. I love you dear. I am ready to stay in this room itself with you. I don't know how i lived all my life but from now on i cannot even dream of staying away from you for a minute. I joked and said what will happen to other women who are dependent on reddy. She hit me lovingly and said even when i am lying next to you nude, you still think of other women. I told her it is the bad habit which won't go away so soon. She said since i am now here i will make sure that your bad habit will go away. I laughed at her and said, i have a different work for you. She asked what, i said i want you to keep someone else also happy sexually. She got wild and shouted that i want to share my wife with another man. I corrected her and said not man, but girl. She asked who? i said will tell you when the time comes. For now understand that divya is my first wife and she is the queenbee among all. What ever is her wish i have to fulfill, rest all of things will come later. She said she understands. I asked her to promise me that she will never hurt divya ever. She said promise, i will never hurt her. I told her since i am already married to you, i have another headache to make sure that your previous would be inlaws are informed about it. If ever i ask you in public, say i have no objection with marriage but i want to finish my degree and masters and then only i will get married. In the meantime i will find a way out. She asked what if her father forces, i said remember that i am periyavaar now, not his elder brother and he has to obey me in this village. She nodded her head. I got up and put dhoti around my waist, pulled roopa up and told her there is a grass patch in the middle of the farm, let us go there and sleep for sometime. She said what roam naked. I held her hand tightly and said, if you refuse me anytime, you really don't know what i will do to you, this is the last warning to you.

Her body shook with shock, i held her hand and paraded her nude to the trees and plants till we reached the grass patch, then i threw her on it and lifted my dhoti and pushed reddy on her mouth. Once he was made ready again, i turned her upside down, parted her legs and placed reddy on her bum hole, held her hairs and pushed him inside with good force. The friction hurt reddy a little but ignored it and increased the force on her bum hole and kept ramming even though she was crying loudly, rammed her bum hole for about half an hour and finally unloaded reddy inside her bum hole. I removed reddy and lay next to her. She moved her fingers to soothe her bum hole. I sat up after 10 minutes and said, this is the last warning to you, if you ever say no again, i am going to put you here and ask all my labourers to fuck you till you die. Looked around and found none, told her today is your lucky day, if i had found anyone now, would have asked them to take you now only. Roopa got up and bent her head and said yes periyavaar, i will never say no to whatever you say or do from now on. Finally roopa was tamed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Took her to the room and both of us dressed and slept. Woke up next morning to the knock on the door, shambu informed that the adjacent land owner has come already. I called puru uncle and told him to accompany the adjacent land owner to registrar's office, meanwhile i will get ready and withdraw cash and come. hey started, i called puru uncle back and asked him to get his land also ready for registration, he was shocked for a minute. I told him, i have cash and why unnecessary burden, so will pay you also. Bid bye to both of them and said i will reach by 12 to registrar's office. Took bath early and asked roopa to also get ready asap, aunty had sent lunch through roopa's mom. Both me and roopa had breakfast. Asked roopa's mom to find a reason for cancelling the marriage, she said she can find none and put the ball into my area again. Told her call princi then urgently and i will find a solution. I took a bag and went near bike, called roopa, she came and sat on the bike, she was wearing saree only so sat sideways, she pushed her boobs on my back and held me near my stomach. On the way she started teasing reddy so i asked her last night was not enough for you? she said still her bum hole is paining even now. I said you should have listened to me the first time. Roopa then said, from last night i am your slave, your wish is my command and i will do whatever you tell me to, but but and stopped.

I stopped the bike in the sideway and asked her what? she hesitated for a minute and said sorry but i am finding it very difficult to stay away from you, even one thought that you are going to a little distance brought tears in my eyes, please do whatever you want but don't send me away. Know one thing that i will not live for you to see me if you send me away even for a day. I wiped her tears and told her, if i keep you in village then you will have to remarry the son of your father's sister, but with you going to city, it can be pushed for sometime. She said nothing doing, i am not going anywhere leaving you, if you try to send me away, i will kill myself. I don't mind you doing anything with anyone, but keep me near you. I told her to finish her studies first and then we will be together but she was adamant and kept crying. I told her i will think of something and again warned her that i am periyavaar now and she will listen to me to whatever judgement i make. Went to bank and withdrew 33 lacs and went to registrar's office, they knew puru uncle so work happened in a flash and i was now the pucca owner of puru's land and adjacent land. Took documents and gave it to roopa to keep it in the bag, gave puru uncle 12 lacs and the other owner 19 lacs, registration charges came to about 1.5 lacs.

Kept 50k with myself and took roopa to gold jewellery shop and got her a chain. She wanted to take mangalsutra chain, i cautioned her to keep quiet for now and i will get her that later. Went to mutton stall although i am a veggie asked for cost of 200kg mutton, the mutton stall owner said it will workout cheaper for you if you take it in sunday market and he doesn't have that much stock. Thanked him for info and came back to village. I called puru uncle to the farm house and asked him, is there any girl of marriagable age from our caste who are poor? He jokingly asked me for you? i said no, he said there is temple priest's brother's daughter who had come sometime to the village. Asked him to get the priest. Once the priest came, enquired the details about her and her parents. His brother was a priest in the temple on top of the adjacent village and there periyavaar was very stingy and not taking care of the temple properly. I told the priest to get her on sunday. Felt hungry, but as it was almost sunset time, called sesha and asked him to fetch some banana and coconut water. He did in a hurry, gave some to roopa and had some. Asked roopa to give the documents to check again and fund 4 sets, checked again, two sets were for land of puru and old owner, and the other 2 sets were for 3acres and 2acres each. Went to puru's place and asked him the details, he said as i'm the new periyavaar and supposed to take care of the labourer's also, they registered the land on which labourer's are housed to me. I am the complete owner of this small village now. Only bits and pieces or land now remain with others.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Had dinner, by then old owner of adjacent land had come to the house. He suggested that i call all the nearby periyavaar's families and get introduced to them and serve them food. I liked the idea and asked him how many periyavaars are there in total. He said about 150 in surrounding villages and total about 2k in total state. I said 2k families to call and feed is not possible for me. He said only the nearest 150 families and build a rapport with them. I called my divya first to confirm if she can come on sunday, then changed and asked her to come to village on saturday. Called my parents and informed them that i am inviting the nearby periyavaar's for lunch on sunday and asked them to come too. Called FIL and asked him also to join. Checked the total expenses and it was coming to about 1 lac for feeding the labourers and another 30k for all periyavaars. Puru pitched in and said i have to gift atleast 50gms of silver each to all periyavaars as a token of appreciation for their visit. Each was coming to about 1k, called FIL and asked him to arrange 2 lacs cash, he said ok, i told him to give 1.5lacs to divya tomorrow itself. Called divya and asked her if she is busy, she said no da, for you always free. She then asked missing me, i said yes and something else also. She asked what, i said tomorrow morning i have asked your father to give you 1.5lacs cash, take my mom and buy 150 silver articles of same size and weight, each should weigh about 50gms. She asked for what, i told her, bring it and you will know. She agreed. All was set now. Then adjacent land owner asked me where are you going to stay, i said in farm house or in puru's place. He suggested, since i am moving to city now, my house will be vacant, instead you can use it for 3 years and give me deposit of one lac and we can have a lease agreement. I told him, that it is a good idea but i dont have so much cash left with me now. Puru interrupted and got 1 lac from inside and said, agreement can be done tomorrow, but please take the cash. He asked when will i get the house. the other land owner said, since cash is ready, they decided to move tomorrow only. I can get it painted and start using it right away.

I hadn't even seen the house yet and puru had already paid. I wanted to have a look at the house so we 3 left, roopa called periyavaar and all the three turned, she said can she also come and look at the house. I said ok come. She had changed her saree and tagged along. I asked shambu to get kori to that place also. We reached the place, it was a huge mansion fit for a periyavaar. All the doors, windows and furniture were easily 200-300 years old. They showed me a standing clock which was described as purchased before the father of the owner of the house was born and was easily over 150 years old. The house had 9 bedrooms in all and 2 kitchen and lots of open space in the front. I loved the house, looked at roopa and she said superb. I asked the owner to sell me the house and i will arrange 10 lacs to be paid for it. He declined and said, this house was built by the same ancestors of him and puru. when the property was divided his forefather chose the house and it was becoming difficult for him to stay away from his kids in the city so he sold the land, but will not send the house. He said, i will tell my kids to sell it to you after i pass away. I told kori to come early morning to clean the room and farm house and then get some people and get this house cleaned. Thanked the owner and left. Roopa started holding my hand and pressing her boobs, puru knew and said periyavaar, i will be home and you two can come as you wish.

We reached puru's house. Called shambu and asked him to get 30 guys, called puru and asked him to guide the labourers and send them to invite all the periyavaars. He guided them all and also cautioned them to behave properly. Asked roopa to get cheque book from the bag, she got it, gave 1.5 lac cheque to puru and asked him to make the necessary arrangement for the get together and also get some non-veg prepared for all the labourer families. Called sekhar and asked him a quote for clothes for all the labourer families, he said it is coming to about 40k, 3 sarees for ladies and 2 sets of dhoti and shirt piece to the men. Gave him phone number of FIL and asked him to collect cash and give the delivery to him itself. Called seshu and wife and told them both to go to city to FIL's house and help them till they come here. Called FIL and informed him to pay sekhar and collect the clothes. Gave 20k cash which was left and asked puru to take some labourers and get some paints of the house and get it painted before saturday evening. He said it is already thursday evening and i have just 2 days and one night for all the work. I told him take a cab and finish the work fast. I realised i need a car or jeep for my work. I called puru and gave him another 5k and told him to buy some beds and chairs, he said, from tomorrow you are getting a fully furnished house and you will not need it.

I took 5k back from him. Time showed 11 already, still called the temple priest and gave him 10 500rs notes and said, there should be no problems when all the big periyavaars come, make sure all of them are given attention and also my family will be there and take care of them and me. He was very happy that i gave him some responsibility. Asked him to come along with his wife tomorrow morning to puru's place as i have some work for both of them. Everything was set now, had another session with roopa, called her mom in the morning for morning session. Asked puru' wife to bath me as puru was not in the house, roopa joined her periyamma and bathed me. The house owner came and handed over the keys to me and said i will sign the agreement with puru and send the docs and wished me good luck. Asked roopa to get ready urgently and took the docs of puru's land and went to bank and applied for some more loan, bank manager said he can approve 15 lacs himself or if i need more then he will have to send it to head office. I said give me 14 lacs loan and i will be happy. He ageed happily and approved 14 lacs immediately, i withdrew 50k and gave him for his help. Now i had half a crore loan on my head. I withdrew 7 lacs and went to mahindra showroom and bought armada along with a trailer and the total came to 6 lacs. I told the showroom guys that i will get the vehicle back on monday for registration and they should keep the trailer ready by then. They were very happy as i paid cash for the vehicle and trailer and didn't ask for discount.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was the first time i was driving a jeep although i had previousley learnt car driving. It was a different feel altogether. Took some time to get adjusted and once set, took it to village temple and asked the priest to do pooja. After the pooja was done, took it one more round. Went back to temple, called the priest and his wife, told them that sunday pooja should be done grandly. They nodded their head. The priest said, for sunday pooja, he has called for some help from his brother and his family and couple of his priest friends. He said, give them some dakshina and food please. Gave 2k to him to get the food prepared for his priest friends and told him will take care of dakshina for them. Roopa was all along with me. Called shamili, she cut the call and messaged back that husband at home. I messaged her back to pick the call. She herself called now, i said i was very busy from 2 weeks so sorry didn't get time to speak with you. Invited her to the get together in village, asked her to give it to her husband, she introduced me as neighbour and student of her sister and gave the phone to her husband. I invited him and his family to the function. Called english madam and invited her too, called sekhar and his family also, called periyamma and akka and invited them also.

After that went to puru's place and had lunch, princi had come but there was not time for him today, hectic work load and one more session with roopa in the night and it was already saturday morning. The bathing ladies came and gave me a quick bath. Roopa said she will only bath from now on, didn't bother much about it. Called kori and asked if she cleaned the new house. Kori nodded her head. Went to the house and saw that it was painted overnight and was looking like a marriage hall now. Went inside and checked every place, all was very neat and set. Kori had done a wonderful job. Came back to farm and found the new hut also ready. Called divya and asked her where she was, roopa was fuming now. Divya said on the way and should reach in an hour or so. I told her to call me when she is half an hour away so that i can come to the nearest town and i have some shopping to do. Told roopa to behave properly otherwise you know my anger, she nodded her head. Went to bank and pulled out 6.5 lac remaining cash from loan account. Waited for divya to call, she had reached the town and called and said i will reach village in 15 mins. Asked her where she was and when she said in the same town, asked her to stop and wait for me. Went in my armada and picked her up.

She had come with her dad and seshu and his wife. Sekhar had arranged for the transport of clothes in another vehicle. I asked uncle to proceed and be in village and i will join him later. They left. Divya asked whose vehicle is it, i said yours from now on, picked it up yesterday evening as i didn't want you to keep walking in village. She turned and asked then who will drive me it, i bent in front of her like a servant and said driver is here for you boss. She laughed whole heartedly. Took divya to the jewellery store and got her couple of chains and one hip band made of gold. The total came to 3 lacs, paid the jeweller, he came to know who i was and requested me to buy from him only. We just nodded our head and came out. Divya saw the hot air baloon seller and asked me to buy her one, i called him and asked him to make a bunch of them and give it, gave 100rs to him, he made 25 hot air baloons with all colours he had and gave it to divya. Divya put them in the back seat and we left the town. We reached village, she asked me to hold the baloons in my hand and she kept the luggage in the room and came out, she said take me to the farm. We started walking and the whole labourers started bowing to her saying periyamma. Divya started feeling uneasy with so many people bowing to her, but kept mum.

We reached the farm, she held my hand and pulled me to the middle of the farm and asked me to give one balloon at a time. I gave her and she let it to fly, took one by one and let all the baloons fly in the sky. She made me sit on the farm land and said, with you near me i feel like those baloons that i can reach the sky, i missed you too much da, why didn't you come to see me at all. She held my hand and put her head on my shoulders and sat for sometime like that. When it started getting dark, i said lets go home dear it is getting dark, i turned towards puru's place and divya towards farm house. I held her hand and said not that dear, but she pulled me towards it. Reached the farm house and divya did inspection, everything was clean and neatly arranged, she asked me who did it, i said kori, she said same kori who is getting married tomorrow? i said yes. Told her i have a surprise for you and took her to the newly constructed hut and showed it to her and said, the first thing i could construct in my life. She liked the hut and said, can we put shiva lingam and parvati goddess so that they bless everyday staying in our farm.

Called priest and asked him where can we get shiva lingam and parvati godess statue, he informed the nearby place, told priest that from now on he will have to do pooja here also, he said, his whole day is spent in village temple but he can arrange for someone to take care of this temple once we install the god and godess. Divya said thanks to him. Sent him away. Divya said she is feeling thirsty, turned towards seshu and he came running, divya told him to get her some tender coconut, he immediately arranged it and bent himself offering the tender coconut. I told divya, this is seshu, who stays with me along with shambu to be around and do personal work for me. Divya was impressed that i started taking my work seriously. She then asked what about me? I told seshu to call latshmi, latshmi came running and gave respect to periyamma. Divya looked at her and said i don't want her, i will only choose later, if don't find anyone suitable then i will take her as my personal assistant, otherwise she can continue to do her regular work. I agreed and divya sent latshmi away. All of us had dinner in puru's house. After dinner, princi asked why he was called, i said wait for some time and went and personally called the village elders, sent for her would be inlaws.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Everyone assembled in no time. Called princi, his wife and roopa also. Divya came and sat next to me, village elders also geve her respect addressing her as periyamma. I whispered to her, get used to it. Turned towards princi and told him that his sister's family are ready for marriage and wanted to know his opinion. Princi said i am also ready, i asked the guy what is your opinion, one village elder commented, why are you asking a hungry lion whether it wants a deer? all of us had a hearty laugh. I turned towards roopa and asked her what is your opinion. She said she is ready to get married but she wants to continue her studies, she wants to complete her bachelors and then do masters, until her education is finished she doesn't want kids. Being village everyone disagreed with her but she stood her stand and said if i have a opinion in front of periyavaar, then i want to finish my studies. Princi's sister opened her mouth and said, we will not allow her to study, who will take care of us and my son if she goes to city to study? Princi turned towards his daughter and said, i am getting you married in the next mahurat and no more talks, Roopa turned towards me and elders and said, if parents are only to decide then why did we ask her opninon, she said all her life she has been in the city, studied well and bore insults from her parents and family for being a girl child and never once did she complain.

She turned towards divya and said, periyamma you also have endured the same thing as me, you tell me what should i do. Princi intereferred and said, if she is not ready to get married then i will leave her with you and think i never had a girl child and left inside in a jiffy. The situation had played out as i wanted. Turned towards elders and asked their opinion. They all spoke between themselves and then asked me to take responsibility for the marriage of Roopa with some other guy and princi's sister should find another girl for her son. Princi's sister now spoke, who will give a girl to my son married when people will know that village elders supported this girl and broke my son's marriage. I sent for the priest and his brother's daughter, they came in some time. Told the girl's parents that i as periyavaar will take marriage expenses for your daughter if she agrees to marry princi's sister's son. Princi's sisters husband wanted to speak something, i called him near and whispered i know who your son was born to, don't act smart and keep quiet. He became quiet. Asked princi's sister's son about the proposal, he nodded his head as i was the periyavaar. Asked the girl and she was also ok with the arrangements as she knew her father couldn't afford her marriage. Everything was set now. Princi came with his and his wife's luggage and turned towards me and said you broke her marriage and now she is your headache, i promise on the village goddess that from now onwards she is no one to me and i will not bother if she dies or not, i break all the relationships i had with her. Everyone was shocked and i was pretty happy now.

I turned towards divya and asked her, are you ok, if she stays with my parents and goes to college. Divya nodded her head. Divya told princi, periyappa i will take care of her like my own and she can stay with his parents and we will pay her fees and all her expenses till her marriage. Princi got angry more and said, so keshav you want to keep roopa as your personal whore. Village elders got angry on princi and sternly warned him to call me periyavaar and not address in my name. Meanwhile roopa ran inside the house and i asked divya to follow her. Roopa went to the room and divya tried to console her, roopa went on crying for sometime and finally spoke, it is better to die than take bad name all my life, she took a saree and threw on the fan and tried to push divya out of the room. Divya understood the situation and called me inside loudly. I rushed inside and saw that roopa was trying to hang herself, gave her a tight slap and told her to come outside, there are village elders who will help you decide, death is not the end of problems. Divya held roopa's hands and pulled her outside. I proposed in front of elders, if staying with my parents will give her a bad name, then i can send her to hostel and will take care of all expenses. Roopa's mom who was still standing said, still people will say bad things about my daughter and it is better she dies. Divya got angry and said shut your mouth to her. Elders turned towards roopa and asked her what is your opinion about staying in hostel. Roopa said, now since princi's sister's son is also engaged, whether i stay in hostel or in periyavaar's parents place, my life is ruined now.

He has taken the responsibility of me now so my choice is to marry him only or die, i don't have other choice. Divya got angry and said, if every women in the village says the same thing, he can't marry them all. Elders now did some discussion and then got up from their seats and addressed me and divya, periyavaar and periyamma, as village elders we can only give our opinion and not guide you as you are the parents of this village. They turned towards me and said our humble request to you is to get married to roopa as she is also related to you, if a girl dies in the village it is not a good sign, and if she dies because of you then you will have to carry that burden your whole life. Now since it is your family matter, we cannot interfere much. I replied i can't marry her and princi again fumed and said, i spoilt his daughter. I got angry but kept quiet. Roopa again ran inside, this time divya followed. They locked the room and had a long conversation, it lasted for about an hour, all of us were eagerly waiting for them. Finally divya came out along with roopa and announced that i will get married to roopa. I refused angrily to divya, she asked me do i love her? i said with all my heart, she said then take roopa also as your wife. I said i cannot, divya said then forget me too, i will take roopa along with me to city and we will find a way for ourselves.

I gave a tight slap to divya and said you know i cannot live without you and you talk of leaving me, how rude you must have got, did you loose all the love you had for me? She replied, it is because i love you and don't want you to loose the good name, i am myself asking you to marry her, it is my final decision, either both of us or none of us. I said i need time to think. Divya then said think all night, she turned towards princi and his wife and said periyappa please go inside, you can leave tomorrow evening after the get together. Princi said ok divya, puru scolded him now and said address her as periyamma. This is not your college, he is the owner of this place and spread his arms. Divya looked at me and asked whole place. I held her hand and said yes, i bought the adjacent land too and the land that houses the labourers. She gave a smile. She said dear, say yes to her, get married to roopa, all the problems will be finished. I asked her did you think of consequences, she said yes and i whole heartedly agreed to it after deliberating all angles. I said then as you wish dear. She called puru and his wife, princi and his wife and announced that i am going to get married to roopa tomorrow in the same temple and in the same muhurat as kori. She then sent for the priest and princi's sister and told them also to get married tomorrow itself. Turned towards princi and said, give your sister's son 3 lacs from the money you received by selling the land. Hearing this princi's sister and her whole family fell at divya's feet and asked their periyamma to bless them. Divya said its ok but if you don't take care of the girl properly, i will personally ask your family to be taken care of, understood.

This was the turning point of divya's life, from being an abused girl she had become periyamma to the whole village and its occupants.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Divya took the jewellery box and checked for the number of the jeweller and called him. Once he picked up, she asked for a gold mangalsutra to be brought along and we will pay him here as it is urgent. She then asked for another small set also to be brought along. She negotiated the cost with him and finally agreed for around 50k. I asked her what made you make the decision of sharing me. She said, not sharing you, but gifting you. I said i didn't understand. There are some things, firstly roopa suddenly became our responsibility and i couldn't let any girl get a bad name because of us, secondly both me and roopa have endured the same abuses from childhood till now, and who better understands than you and finally, she, her parents, puru's family and the rest of the family had always looked down upon me. Now although she is elder to me and probably to you also, she will have to call me periyamma all her life and serve you in bed. This is my revenge for her. Divya then continued.

Do you think i don't know what periyavaar's do with womenfolk of the village, i am from this village and understood the implications when you suddenly became the periyavaar of this village and i could not control the situation that time. After giving all thoughts about it, i decided that if you have an extra at home then you will not follow puru uncle or his preceeders and you will comeback home every day. Divya suddenly asked me, how many women did you fuck in this village, i said none, she gave a tight slap to my face and said, i know you have become periyavaar, but before that you were and are my husband. I can feel every breath you take, all these days i didn't disturb you and waited for you only to call as i knew that as periyavaar, to gain the labourer's confidence you took a couple of women. She placed her hand on reddy and said, i know his strength and and also know that i am the only one who can take him as much as he wants, no other woman will be able to withstand the pressure. I am in love with you and as wife i missed my duties towards you, so i forgive you this one time but from now on, you will follow my orders and not go chasing women in the farms. Either me or roopa as last option, if you chase other women, i will personally kill you and kill myself, she asked for a promise. I hesitated for a minute and said, Divya since you know all that happens as a periyavaar, i promise you not to touch any other women besides whom i have touched, but if you insist, i will leave them too but there are two whom i don't want to leave. She gave a slap again to me, she asked who are the women you touched. I said, latshmi, kanti, kori, three bathing ladies and your periyappa puru's daughter. Divya was shocked for a minute and asked puru has a daughter, i said, yes she is kanti's daughter.

Divya deliberated for a minute and said, puru's daughter occasionaly but no other. I told her there is one more and after that i will follow your words. She asked who other, i said puru's wife, her periyamma. Divya was shocked again and asked why that old lady and murmured, all old ladies want to take my husband away. Again i was shocked and asked all old ladies? she said, yes, do you think i don't know about my dad and mom, i know my parents and there was never a sound of sex coming from their room as long as i can remember and then suddenly you start going to my place and my mom becomes pregnant, do you think i cannot connect the dots, i already warned my mom when i went there, for her happiness sake for other child i am keeping quiet otherwise i would have thrown myself under a train to get myself killed. Only because i know you love me too and will not live without me, i persuaded myself and forgave you. She deliberated for some more time and said, ok with puru's wife once and his daughter occassionally, but promise me no other. I promised instantly. She then came near and asked one last question to you, i always wanted to ask you this who is udaya, i need the truth now. I told divya, after marriage i haven't even touched her, leave her out of this talk. Divya then said, i have come to know all the things, why not truth about her. I said because i am still afraid of my relationship with her, even though i told you the truth. Forget about her please, she is past and never going to come back into my life. With all the talk, we saw the time was already 4:30 in the morning, no sleep today i told her. She asked why? i said surprise to you. Lets take bath and get ready, she asked now itself, i said yes.

We both hurriedly took bath and got ready. I wore dhoti set and asked divya to wear saree, she wore the saree and asked me to put couple of chains to her neck and then tie her gold waist band. Did accordingly. By then puru's and his wife came out and saw us and asked already ready, i said yes uncle, you know the reason and winked, he understood and kept quiet. By 5:30 priest came and called periyavaar, it is time, latshmi got the milk and walked behind us. Divya asked where to dear? i said surprise and drove the jeep towards the new house and stopped. Divya saw the house and said don't tell me you bought this also, i said tried but the owner didn't sell, so took it on 3 years lease. Divya then said, build a bigger house for me then. I said as you wish periyamma. A cow was brought and sent first to the house and all the rooms. Then priest did some pooja and asked the milk to be boiled, i told divya, milk is waiting outside, she took a vessel from the kitchen and took milk from latshmi and asked her to wait. She came inside and lit the gas stove and brought the milk to boiling. Priest said let the milk flow and the more it flows, the more the house will become prosperous. Divya let the whole milk flow on the kitchen table. Our simple house warming ceremony was completed now. Called puru and asked him to send his younger brother here after he wakes up. Puru said, he is already out of the house and making preparations. I found one labourer and was telling him to call FIL, but divya interrupted and said we need to shift the luggage here, so i will go and get him along, you take care of other work, priest then informed that i need to be in temple by 8:30 for the marriage ceremony. I too left with divya and reached home.

She took all her luggage and put it in the vehicle. Armada was filled except the first row. Divya then called her periyamma and said, i want to talk with you and periyappa, please come home in the evening. She nodded her head and we both left. Shambu was waiting near the house, told him to go get ready for marriage, he said, with periyavaar working how can he go. Divya looked impressed at his loyalty. She asked where is seshu, seshu also came running. She told both of them to shift the luggage to master bedroom. They did it in a hurry. She asked both of them to urgently take some banana plants and tie it around the front pillars of the house. They did accordingly. She said shambu, go and get ready now, he said ok periyamma and left. She called seshu and asked do you know driving? he said he doesnt know but the house owner had a driver previously and he left to call him. Once he arrived divya asked him do you know driving, he said yes periyamma, she then asked since how many years are you driving, he said since 35 years. She asked what salary do you expect, he said no salary periyamma, he is also one of her kids now and takes the same thing as other labourers in the village, there is no discrimination between people, everyone gets the same thing. Divya was impressed and said, from today, you will drive periyavaar wherever he wants to go. She asked me to give the keys to him and said keep it ready, we will be back in sometime and pulled me inside the house.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She locked the door and gave a good smooch to me and said, lucky guy, wife is only allowing her husband to marry her sister and wished me good luck. I said, even now i don't want to marry roopa and only agreeing to it because it is your wish, otherwise i would never even dream of her. There were tiny droplets of tears in the corner of her eyes, she wiped it away and held my arm and said i love you da, i have died many deaths since you bought these lands, today one more and probably last one, but please don't ever betray my trust and also inform me before i get any suspicion. I hugged her and said i love you too divya, i promise not to keep you in the dark about anything anymore. Thank you for understanding me. Meanwhile my parents had arrived at puru's place, Dad called on my cell to check, divya called one labourer and told him to go to puru's place and tell anyone who comes there to come to our house. He ran as ordered. She took the phone and asked my dad to come to our new place as there is something important to inform them. meanwhile akka's family, shamili, her inlaws and english teacher also arrived. Divya called latshmi and asked her to make sure that water is hot for bathing for guests. Shamili and english teacher wished and divya gave them one room to unpack and bath and get ready.

Finally parents asked what divya? she said thank god someone called my name at last, here everyone calls me periyamma and i got bored with the name, her father laughed and said, get used to it, from now on most of your life, you will be called as periyamma. Divya said there is some shocking news to you addressing my dad, he asked what ma, with you around him what can be shocking for me. We are very happy to have you as our daughter in law, what more can we ask. She said your son is getting married today. My dad laughed and said krish has not finished his school yet and marriage no not possible. Divya said not krish, but keshav only. Both my parents, krish and kiddo and vini, akka, my periyappa, periyamma, everyone's mouth was wide open. My father and my periyappa got up to beat me saying i did some mistake when divya was not there, divya stopped them and said i only told him to get married not to someone else but to my sister roopa. My dad said that cultureless girl? why ma, why do you want to spoil your life and his? Divya narrated the incidents from last night. Meanwhile sekhar and family also joined. the time was now 8:20 and we all left for temple. Divya called the driver and we both sat in the middle row, vini came in the front seat, kiddo and krish in the last row. Dad and mom came in the taxi along with FIL. sekhar sent shamili and her family in his car and took my bike and came.

After reaching temple shamili asked for her sister, divya sent our driver to the house to get english madam also. Roopa's father and mother were waiting as also other couples, finally after i reached by 8:40, priest started his mantra chants. Later by 9, he called all the girls to sit next to their would be husbands and again continued his chants. by around 9:30 he asked me first to tie the mangal sutra to roopa, meanwhile the jeweller had come and divya took the jewellery and paid him cash, she got the gold mangalsutra and asked me to tie it to roopa, i did accordingly. Kanyadaan was done by princi himself and mom and dad received their second and final bahu for their first son. After 10 minutes or so, other couples also finished the ceremony, first kori with shambu and then princi's sister's son with priest's brother's daughter. After their marriage, both kori and her husband and princi's sister's son and his wife came and requested me an divya to stand together, then they fell at our feet and took our blessings. Now one by one all the periyavaars and their families of other villages started arriving. Me and divya and my parents started receiving all of them, puru kept on introducing all of them to us. Took each of them inside the temple and told the priest to do poojas. After all of them had arrived, took them to specially arranged chairs.

Everyone was happy with the arrangement. Puru being experienced had arranged the chairs circularly so that no one feels inferior or superior. There was a lot of chit chatting going on. I called divya and roopa to introduce them. I introduced divya and roopa as my wives to the first one sitting. He and his wife got up and said, only periyamma is introduced, there is no room for other wives in periyavaar's get together. They asked to keep only the periyamma and send the second one out. Divya showed her finger to roopa and actioned to leave. Roopa bent her head and left. The periyavaar said, since you are new it is alright, otherwise it is considered as disrespect to all other periyavaars. I told sorry i didn't know. He added irrespective of how many women you marry when periyamma is alive, no one can become periyamma even after her death, only a new virgin bride if a periyavaar marries, she becomes periyamma. Here in our surroundings, irrespective of if you tie mangalsutra or not, no other women is considered wife other than periyamma. Divya also understood that she is now irreplacable in my life as periyavaar. Me and divya got introduced to all and their families again one by one. We both sat in one chair, all the periyavaars were joking, some veg, most non veg. Their wives were also telling how they caught their cheating husbands and couple of them trashed, some more just looked away as such.

All the periyavaars were assholes and i was the latest entry to their group. Then one elder periyavaar stood up to speak, everyone became silent. I asked the person sitting next to me why so silent suddenly. He said the old man is the thalaiva(leader) of periyavaars, he rarely speaks and when he speaks it is like an order to all of us, we have to follow. Divya asked even if everyone knows it is wrong? the other periyavaar's wife came and sat next to divya and told her yes, usually they don't do and never heard any one thalaiva who gave wrong guidance to anyone till now in my life. We quietly listened now to him. He said all periyavaars listen carefully, the government has sanctioned the roads and our land rates will go up, in the surrounding 100 km radius the asking price would become about 1 crore per acre in two to three years, people and lots of people with more money than us will come to get our lands. He ordered all of us to help in case of debts but not sell a single piece of land. I looked questioningly towards him. He understood and turned towards me and said, see son, these lands are not ours we inherited from our forefathers, you also inherited your wife's land and first became a part of this land and then periyavaar. We as the leader folks of respective village are also fathers of some and fathers like for others, but everyone working under us is our kids. If you sell your land and what will happen to labourers and their families, they will die of hunger or go serve some master but never mother earth. I nodded my head. He continued and said, if big industries come to this fertile lands, then they will spoil the air, water and mother earth, leaving a trial of destruction. We are the sons of the soil and it is our duty to unite and guard our mother from all evils. I was very much impressed with his words. I thanked him for the knowledge.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
His wife came near us and sat in between divya and me, i said periyamma, she corrected only amma, like real mother, all thalaiva's first wives are mothers to the periyavaars, so address me also as amma. I kept quiet after that. Divya bent and took her blessings, amma was now happy with divya's respect to her. She held both of our hands and asked divya her name. Divya said my name is Divya, amma smiled and said, i am going to tell you something, since you both are new in this field, divya looked at her surprised asked what. Amma said don't stop him from mating as many women as possible. It was a shock for me, she was telling it openly and other women were giggling and men were proud. An asshole in the flock, i thought of myself. Divya asked why? she replied, most of the men labourers work in the fields and for us day and night, the work load makes their sperm weak, there is no fixed timings for their working so lot of women who are in their fertile periods miss their husbands and also will not concieve for long time. It is our husband's responsibility to keep the labourer population intact otherwise by the time your kids grow up, there will be no one to serve them. This is the main responsibility of all periyavaars, this is the lifeline of food for so many peole living in our country. It is the main responsibility of periyavaar's by mother nature to produce as many babies as possible so that her other kids are fed. Even the labourers are trained with this message, that's why no one resents. If we stop our men, then women folk in labourer camp are kept unsatisfied, this may lead them to scold their husbands and in turn they will loose their loyalty and shift their loyalties where ever they are guided. It is the work of periyavaars to keep the women satisfied and increase the men population. She said, in andhra and other states, the periyavaar's didn't follow the rules, they lost the loyalty of the people and you must now have heard of naxalites. Divya nodded her head. Amma continued, don't look at it as a bad thing, but look at it as though they are serving the motherland and also replinishing the stock for future generations.

Divya then asked what if they go outside or cityside, then amma said tell me and i will break his legs and make him sit in the house. All of the periyavaar's laughed. She pointed her fingers at all ladies and asked them is she right? everyone agreed. Amma continued, there are some responsibilites of husband too towards their wife, if they don't perform their duties then you can call periyavaar panchayat, and all those men here will guide the necessary steps. All my life barring one incident, i never heard periyavaars leaving their first wife. Once when it was done, the panchayat dethroned him and made his infant son periyavaar and made him to leave the village. He died begging in the streets. She again added, mother nature selects the periyavaars and we women folk in the house should not stop them. Let me ask you something, did you ever think that you would become periyamma, divya nodded her head meaning no. Amma continued that is the miracle of these lands, of mother nature and the village diety, whom he/she chooses to serve them. Take proper care of your village diety and they will take care of you and your future generations to come. My husband's family is the longest surviving periyavaar family in the whole state, it is because we make sure that under any circumstances, our village diety pooja is held properly. Life will give lot of difficulties and lot of happiness, both times don't forget the diety and they will guide you at all times. Divya asked amma, i need one help from you, amma asked what is that, she told the story of roopa and her marriage to me. Divya asked amma to show roopa her place in the village and her house. Amma agreed holding divya's both the hands. Amma then asked divya, did you understand what i said, and promise me that you will take care of motherland. Divya promised amma and said i will not stop him in day time but nights he should come home. Amma laughed and said, once you have a kid, you will not find enough time for your husband, and if you have more than two, you will yourself throw him out of the house. All the males nodded their heads and ladies laughed.

Amma asked divya's age, divya said 19, she asked me yours i said same amma. She laughed whole heartedly and said then definately men population in your village should have declined and nature chose you. She patted divya and said, get a kid soon otherwise his kids will grow elsewhere before you get the chance, and don't forget to call us for naming ceremony. Amma's lecture had finished. Meanwhile uninvited by me, 5-6 mla's cars came together, thalaiva said he called them, one of them was minister in the state government. Thalaiva introduced them to me as if i am more important to them than they to me. We exchanged pleasantaries. Thalaiva then addressed them and told, i have come to know that your government is trying to bring industries to these lands and what you guys are doing? one mla said that home minister is pushing for it, we tried to convince him so many times and he didn't agree. We have convinced the CM, but since it comes under home department and home minister has central command blessings he is not budging, thalaiva if you speak once to him, our work will become easy, they requested.

Thalaiva called the sitting home minister and spoke to him, first requesting, then warning, when he didn't agree, thalaiva said i am giving one day time to you, if tomorrow we don't get the order of cancellation, you will not be home minister on tuesday and that is final. He said he will speak to statewide periyavaar's tomorrow and told mla's that if it is not changed by tomorrow, resign and comeback, we will get you elected again in our cost. All the mla's were happy. It was now lunch time, i requested thalaiva to start lunch proceedings, he asked if there is veg meals, i said yes thalaiva, both are cooked seperate, brahmins have cooked veg meals and this side please and guided him. All the other periyavaar's chose their taste and went towards either veg or non-veg. puru had got the best cooks from around and all of them praised the food. I invited mla's to have lunch, one periyavaar gave stare and the mla's went to have lunch with labourers. All the labourers including the new ones had their type of food. None of the labourers were expecting a treat, they were very happy about it. I understood in our land mla's and mp's are dirt under periyavaar's feet. No security officer wanted their transfers to our area as there were no complaints filed so their moneyline was non existant here and also there was peace and calm and periyavaars ensured it. After lunch one by one periyavaar's started leaving, i asked divya to bring the silver momento's and gave one each to all of them.

Thalaiva also started and i gave him the momento, his wife gave her number to divya and told her to call them whenever she feels like, remembered something and asked divya to call roopa. Roopa came and asked what, amma said, even though you are her sister, understand something, she is the periyamma and there is no concept of chinamma or other things, whether periyavaar marries someone or not, they have to serve periyavaar and periyamma like others in the village, because you are married, your only privilege will be you will be living under the same roof that's all. Roopa nodded her head, amma warned and said, if you try anything or i come to know disobedience i will personally ensure that you end up like a whore and that too alive. Roopa got scared and pledged her loyalty in the name of village diety towards me and divya. Me and divya both bowed at their feet and took blessings. After all the periyavaar's left, called the mla's and gave them also silver momento's and they gave their respects to me and their periyamma. Gave their visiting cards and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
There was one more work left, priest called us inside temple and the new labourer families pledged their alligience to me and divya. We called all the labourers and told them to come to our house in the evening. We then joined others to have lunch. Dad asked what so busy son, i said they are the periyavaar's of surrounding villages and also thalaiva of periyavaar's also had come so got caught. Asked excuse from everybody. All of us had lunch together, me and my family, shamili, her inlaws and english madam, sekhar and his parents, puru and aunty, roopa's parents, akka and family. Food was awesome and i thanked village diety for the success of the meeting. FIL asked leave as sexy was alone in the city, divya stopped him and said come home dad and then go. He agreed. My parents also wanted to leave along with FIL, divya asked them also to accompany and stay for a couple of days. Periyamma and akka wanted to stay back and periyappa wanted to leave. We all reached home, puru's wife made coffee for all. All of us had, then divya called latshmi and asked who are the midwives in the village, latshmi showed 2 from first side of labourers and said otherside she doesn't know much. I asked her to call some lady from the other side. Latshmi did as told, and divya asked the same question to them and they also got two of them. Divya then asked them to call their husbands and come. 4 of them left and came with their husbands, divya then said i need two of you to go to my mother's place and take care of her and baby when it comes for about a year and asked for volunteers, all the 4 husbands pushed their wives, and the ladies also were full of enthu.

They would live in city taking care of only one person, rather than living in village and looking after others and also there was an added comfort of city life. Divya chose two and told them to bring their clothes immediately. They went away and came back in 15 minutes, Divya called her dad and said take these two women home, they will care for mother and they are also experienced with deliveries so there won't be any problems for you. She told the two midwives to also keep the house clean and wash clothes and utensils and also any work her mother asks. Vini came and said anni even we will leave otherwise going to college and all will be difficult, divya said stay for some more days and go ya. Parents also got ready and wished us well. Mom called me roopa and divya and said, dont fight and always forgive each other, even though he is my son, i never expected him to marry two girls, i always wanted my son as shri ram, but he turned shri krishna, but no one can fight fate and destiny. She gave roopa her gold finger ring and blessed us. Vini called me to the side and asked how is life in village, i said always green green. She hit me lovingly and said no wonder you have forgotten me and akka. She asked me when will i get roopa, i said i will send her to you in sometime and make full use as you wish, leave no hole spared. Vini thanked for the offer and said she will wait for it eagerly. FIL, my family, and periyappa left taking with them two midwives. I called roopa aside and gave her tablets for getting periods so that she doesn't concieve before divya. Roopa asked what tabs is these, i said ones which will induce periods. She said today only i got married, i said but your fertile days got over 2 days back and i want to enjoy with you for another 2-3 years ya. She agreed and took the tabs.

Sekhar's parents said they would love to get their son married in the village as they and all their relatives also stay in the city and would also love to have a village wedding. I called akka and periyamma and asked their opinion about it, they said they have already paid advance to the marriage hall. I turned towards sekhar's parents and asked them how many family members and friends they are expecting for marriage, they said about 250 people. I asked sekhar how much a bus will cost for travel, he said about 3.5-4k for travelling for 2 days and one night. i calculated 12-13 buses including for my relatives are required and informed him to make the necessary arrangements and i will pay. Asked periyamma and akka if their shopping has got over, they said yes, sarees and dresses are ready, gold has been ordered and needs to be collected thats all. Periyamma said she will ask periyappa to collect it and get it here. Sekhar's parents were very happy listening to it. There was still 25 days left for her marriage, immediately called puru and asked him to book the veg cooks for 3 days giving him akka's marriage details. He took the details and calculated about 2 lacs for food, and other arrangements, periyamma said in city it had come to 3 lacs and we are saving 1 lac for such tasty food. She called periyappa immediately and informed him of the developments, he was very happy that i was leading the arrangements. I told sekhar that i might need his help as for sometime i might be in village, he assured saying anything. He and his family got up to start, gave them also one silver momento and bid bye to them.

Finally shamili and her inlaws wanted to leave, asked shamili to stay for couple of days, she showed her inlaws. While casually talking to them i came to know that they belonged to one of the nearby villages, i asked which village and asked puru to note it down without them knowing it. Asked them to have coffee and came out. asked shamili her husband's and inlaw's names. Asked puru who is the periyavaar of that village, puru says he is a close friend of his. I told puru to immediately find out about shamili's in laws. Puru gave a good news, that his friend who is the periyavaar of that village fell in love with shamili's mil and so sent them away to city as baby boy was born to them before his marriage, he had given them enough to settle down in city and cut the contact off and it is his son only they have got shamili married to. I called him back from my phone and said your son has not come here, but your lover and husband have come here, he asked me what do i want, i said i want their daughter in law. He thought for sometime and said even i have not enjoyed her from ages, he again asked how many days, i said about 1 month, he said hmm and said nice idea, you send me your girl's inlaws and i will keep them in my farm house for 1 month. Now i remembered how i used to enjoy with her, you made me mad for her now by putting her memories back and 1 month should suffice for me too. I took the phone to shamili's father in law and gave it to him. He stood up and said yes periyavaar a couple of times on the phone and then told me, periyavaar, we have to urgently go to our village, please keep our daughter in law with you for 1 month, we will come back later to take her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I took 1k cash from pocket to give them but they declined. I asked them is your son trained for such things, they said yes, he will infact be very happy if she carries your child in her stomach, it will be a blessing to our life if you can help her concieve. Shamili who was standing next to me was surprised beyond this world. I said stay back today and go tomorrow, both her in laws said no we cannot, we need to be in village by night itself, by now divya came and asked what problem, no one opened their mouth. Divya asked shamili what happened, she replied, my inlaws want to go to their village and will take me back after 1 month itseems. Divya asked me tell the truth, i said i always wanted to enjoy with shamili and her inlaws just happen to be the ex labourers of a friend of mine, and he wants them back for a month and they are leaving. Divya asked what else, i said she is not preg by her husband and she wants a baby, divya looked at shamili's in laws and asked who will be father of the baby, they both said in unitone our son, she asked shamili do you also want it, shamili nodded her head, divya then sent shamili's in laws to their village. Divya then addressed me and shamili and said, nothing doing in the house as she is our guest, i will send her to farm house with roopa sometimes and do your work. Both of us nodded our heads. She then asked shamili when are your periods due, shamili said last week only it got over. Divya then said, you have time for fertile days and i will let you know when to go to farm house. Shamili agreed. Shamili joined roopa in front of tv. Akka and my periyamma went out to have a look at the farm.

Divya took me to hall and told roopa to turn down the volume of tv, instantly it went down. Divya then put her one leg on other and sat straight. Now she had become full fledged periyamma. Divya asked roopa to call puru and his wife now. Roopa asked for my cell, divya said go to their home and bring them, don't you remember amma's words. Roopa nodded her head and left. Only 3 of us were left now. Me, shamili and divya. Divya asked shamili sorry for her rude behaviour, i know you are his friend, i added she also helps me sometimes with positive words and guidance. Divya said i really didn't know your relationship, but being periyamma it is my duty to be strict. I dont want you both to roam around like friends in village as bad words will be spoken as she belongs to city. Do what you want but in farm house and keep distance from each other during the rest of the time. You can sit and talk in home and i don't mind but try to keep our house name outside. I said yes periyamma. She laughed, she said atleast you call my name da, otherwise i will feel awkward even around you. I said sure D. Divya called shamili to sit next to her, shamili obliged. Divya asked me to go out and have a smoke now as there is more work left for the evening and i will be busy. I went out and took a smoke and lit it. Found a tree nearby, sat under and smoked peacefully. I saw roopa coming along with puru and his wife. Went and sat on the wodden chair.

Divya was still sitting like periyamma. She asked puru and aunty, do you want to sell the house and go to city, both of them were shocked and said no divya, divya showed her finger and they corrected, no periyamma, we want to be in the village. She continued, puru has to work with periyavaar and aunty in the house, she has to be here from early morning coffee time and leave after serving dinner to family. I winked at puru, he agreed instantly, aunty studdered, divya said if you are not ok, we will buy your house tomorrow itself as we don't want any one who doesn't oblige us, we need to keep integrity intact. Aunty said sorry to divya, but said she will be coming before breakfast time and leave after dinner, as she also needs to cook for herself and puru. Divya agreed and told aunty, teach roopa to perpare good coffee and tea and you roopa will prepare bed coffee for me and periyavaar from tomorrow morning itself. Roopa shook her head. Divya had got coffee mugs set while coming, she took them out of the bag and gave it to roopa and told her to clean the glasses and get coffee for us. Shamili asked whether we can sit outside as there is evening cool breeze. Divya turned to puru and said, get someone and bring down the wodden single chairs from top rooms and put it outside. Puru called two people and the chairs were moved in no time. I said wow divya, you were amazing. I asked her both of you were laughing, what was the joke i asked, divya said nothing just girly girly talks. I had half coffee sitting and then got up and took another smoke and walked in the lawn. After the smoke went back and sat on the chair, divya said you have finally a good level headed friend. I said thank you.

Divya called puru, he came running and asked what periyamma, divya said take two tables and keep it in lawn. He did and came back and asked anything else periyamma, divya said get the clothes bags from inside and then send a message to all the labourers from both sides to come. Puru sent the word out and also got seshu to get the clothes and keep them near the tables. Seshu also went home and got his family. I called the old lady who had given info about princi's sister's affairs and told divya to start with her. Divya gave her 3 sarees and blouse pieces, the old lady blessed divya saying get a son soon periyamma, this village needs a small periyavaar. All other female labourers introduced themselves to divya and stood in one side, me and puru gave dhoti and shirt piece to all the men folk. Once all the clothes were distributed, divya asked for the village taylor and asked him to stitch all the shirts and blouses fast after taking measurements and take the money from me. He nodded his head and left. Divya then addressed the labourers and said, from today there is no partition of the labourers and all of them have to work together. She then asked me to send the men away. I called puru and told him to take all the men to farm house and give each a bottle of whiskey. All the men in the village were very happy. Divya called all the women nearer. She called kori to the front, she said kori will help me in house cleaning, this is a big place and i need someone else to assist kori, everybody volunteered. Divya had a good look around and still chose latshmi.

She told latshmi to clean the house alone for a week and let kori enjoy her marriage. Kanti came forward and showed her daughter and said periyamma, take her also and she will learn work from childhood, divya already knew about her so she said, from tomorrow you can keep the farm house clean. She told kanti to teach her to clean for a week and then she can do it alone as it is a small house. Kanti just nodded her head in agreement. Divya then individually asked each of them what work are they proficient, she found two women good with cows, she called me and said get a cow shed built in the open space next to puru's house and assigned these two women to take care of the cows properly. She also asked me to buy some good quality cows. She assigned one more lady and her husband of keeping the lawn clean and with flower plants. She then called puru and said make a list, puru took pen and paper, divya said, i need good quality natural pear saplings from yercaud, some good orange plants from coorg in karnataka, good quality mango saplings from hassan also in karnataka, jackfruit saplings from andhra, beetle nut saplings from kerala, some pomegranate saplings, some guava trees from andhra and orissa border and any other good quality fruit tree saplings. Keep 2 acres land free in the middle and plant these trees, she asked me to build her a small open hut in the middle of the fruit trees and on all four boundries our bestest natural coconut trees. She added get 4 lime trees and plant each of them in one corner of the plot. I asked her why? she said, lime trees are hanuman god's favourite and if it is on all four sides then no bad elements will pass our farms. I said hmm and kept quiet. Divya then remembered that princi and his wife are missing from noon. She asked puru where are roopa's parents. He answered in my house periyamma. She said send a word and ask them to come home for dinner and also ask manjula and her mother to come for dinner, they are missing since evening. Puru sent the message through somebody.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was a hectic day and was very tired, took another smoke break and walked back to house. All the women were still standing and discussing some female issues with divya and divya was nodding her head. Finally divya said we can't change or get everything done immediately, but i will keep in mind and get things done. Akka and her mother had arrived and were watching divya. I asked her what, she said nothing much, just women to women talk. I didn't bother her much. Roopa's parents came in and said what divya you sent for us. Divya looked at puru and puru's hand got printed on princi's face, puru said periyamma. The slap was in front of all the female workers and all of them giggled. Princi said sorry periyamma, please forgive me. Divya said follow the rules. She asked the ladies standing outside about lunch taste and all said it was awesome. Divya bid bye to all the ladies except latshmi, she said latshmi have food and come back and clean the vessels. Aunty had prepared dinner, all of us sat on dining table except roopa and aunty. Divya told roopa to sit and have dinner today with us as it was a special occassion. Asked aunty to serve. Roopa's mom's eyes wondered that her sister had become a labourer. Dinner was tasty, divya appreciated aunty and aunty said thanks. Princi spoke now, i can't see my elder brother and his wife working under somebody, if you permit periyamma i would want to take them to the city, take care of them from now on. Divya said if they are willing then i have no objection. Puru and his wife replied instantly we are not going to come, i now told them, you can stay freely in the city, take the offer and go. Puru said, he doesn't want to leave the village of his forefathers, he was born here and grown up here only and also wants to die here only. Princi could not say anything except as you wish.

Divya and roopa went to wash their hands together, roopa washed first and ran and got a towel and waited for divya to wash her hands, then offered her towel. Divya put her hand on roopa's shoulder and said choose a room for yourself roopa, rest can be used as guest rooms. Roopa said ok periyamma, went to 4 bedrooms and chose the room above master bedroom. All of us now sat in the hall, shamili wanted to sit in the air and she informed divya and went out. Divya asked her not to stay out late. Shamili said ok and left. Divya then addressed princi and said, we will come next week to college, keep mine and roopa's transfer certificate and inter score card ready. He said but periyamma, roopa wanted to study further. Divya replied i know, do as told. He had to keep quiet. Roopa said periyamma, i want to study too, divya said i know roopa, just that since you are also from science stream like me and periyavaar, i want you to continue in the same field. There is a medical college in the nearby town and i heard it is owned by wife of one mla who came to meet us. I will talk to her tomorrow and you can join the college and study medicine, me and periyavaar now cannot study any further, we both have become suddenly busy and cant help. We want a doctor in our village and you are going to study it.

Roopa couldn't control her emotions and ran and came and hugged divya, roopa said, periyamma i always wanted to study medicine and my father forced me to join his college. Thank you so much. Divya then turned towards princi and said take her with you and drop her in my in laws place, she should learn driving and her 9 lacs are lying with you, buy her a maruti zen car and put the rest of the money as fixed deposit in her name. Princi just nodded his head. Divya then bid bye to puru and aunty, princi and his wife also joined puru. Latshmi came to clean the vessels, divya asked roopa to prepare a glass of hot hot coffee for her, she looked at me, i said one for me too dear, divya then said make 4 cups and come. Roopa left. Divya held my arms and said let's sit outside with shamili for sometime and have coffee. We both went out and sat with shamili. Shamili commented, periyamma what a change you brought to the village just from afternoon till now, hats off to you and your courage. Nobody can even dream of achieving such hope and prosperity with so much maturity. I agreed with shamili, divya just shrugged it off. She said shamili, we are friends now, call me divya only. Shamili said no i cannot, even though you can consider me your friend and well wisher, i still come from a labourer's family.

I should not change. Even i learnt a lesson today afternoon that all those believe in goodness, they will surely get it. I asked her why are you saying so? She said, all my married years, even to go out for 2 days i had to beg my in laws and suddenly i am now free, free from slavery to them, free from drinking and shouting of bad words from my husband. I should thank periyamma for it. She asked a favour from divya, divya said we would be happy to do anything for our friend, shamili said ask my in laws and husband to treat me properly, i have no problems with cooking, cleaning and taking care of them, just cannot bear the ill treatment anymore. I called my friend another periyavaar who took shamili's MIL, he picked up the call on first ring. I enquired whether they reached or not. He said, they reached long back and he just finished his second round and wanted to call me to thank and i called. I said we are related now, why all the formalities. He said can i do anything for you. I said yes, that is the reason i called you. He said shoot, i said warn them before sending to take care of their daughter in law like queen, she is going to carry my baby now and i don't want even a bad stare at her. If possible call your son and also warn him. He said sure, he will ensure that they treat her like a queen all their life, dont worry, she is also my daughter in law and we are related now one way or the other. I thanked him profoundly and closed the call.

Shamili was completely relieved now. Divya said shamili live like you always wanted, let us know if we can be of any help anytime. Roopa got the coffee now, mood was cooler now with coffee. Shamili said to divya, i was terrified of you in the afternoon but you are a very caring person divya, no wonder god has started giving you what you want. Roopa also joined and said, although we are from the same age group, no i am 1 year elder to her and yet i don't think i can match her maturity of this age anytime in my life, she again hugged divya and said thank you for your support for studying medicine. Divya said you are to leave tomorrow morning, go to my in-laws house and stay there and learn driving. Keep contact with your dad and make sure our score sheets and transfer certificate is ready, we will come there to collect it. Divya warned learn driving from tomorrow itself if possible, you need to be proficient in less than two weeks, you need to come back here as you belong in your husband's house. Divya then asked me do you have any work for roopa there, i said i will tell her later. Divya then asked do you want to go with roopa, roopa said she got her periods today evening and she cannot for 3 days, Divya and shamili said together then your first night is postponed. Roopa bent her head. Divya turned towards me and asked any other plans from your side, i said none. I am too tired and lets go to sleep. We bid bye to all and reached master bedroom, jumped on bed and snored till morning.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply