Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Love this story for your writing
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update was hot bro... But u used to give long updates
Like Reply
Very interesting
Like Reply
Very nice update
Like Reply
Very well written. Rocking update
Like Reply
Excellent Story
[+] 1 user Likes Doom's post
Like Reply
AWESOME
[+] 1 user Likes Shriya George's post
Like Reply
heartbeat goes up every time shilpa goes to Ashish house
[+] 1 user Likes Sankamithira's post
Like Reply
Update it please!!
Like Reply
updateeeeeeeeeee
Like Reply
Thank you "raj500265,hottttestt,Antichrist12,Arul Pragasam,Rockket Raja,Joseph Rayman,Gopal Ratnam,Krish World,Doom,Shriya George,Sankamithira,Biral,olumannan" for your comments and inputs and also all those people who are enjoying the story.

I got a feeling that this story is getting rejected by many cause it has elements of incest. Although Rahul is not blood related with Shilpa still there is a stigma  of social-incest (not sure if that's even a correct phrase) as he is her stepson. I didn't want to make it incest story truth to be told.I  just wanted to make things personal for every character, wanted to fill the plot with  high stakes .If I knew this gonna happen, I would have built the plot on adultery theme only. Let me know your views on this matter guys. 
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Buddy, nothing wrong in anything about sex. You are free to pen your ways of writing. Not to be concerned, there are many who like your style.  About incest, that not bad too, there are alot stories in this Xossipy incest as main theme. And don't mind as long you give regular updates. So enjoy your writing..!
 devil2 Emotion In Motion, A Dirty Mind  flamethrower
[+] 1 user Likes Biosys's post
Like Reply
The story is going great. Continue with it. Do not worry about the incest thing. It is part of the story. Everyone understand that.
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
We'll ur story is a nice one. Already we are waiting for the update. Kindly continue
[+] 2 users Like Antichrist12's post
Like Reply
BDevilmaycryThank you "raj500265,hottttestt,Antichrist12,Arul Pragasam,Rockket Raja,Joseph Rayman,Gopal Ratnam,Krish World,Doom,Shriya George,Sankamithira,Biral,olumannan" for your comments and inputs and also all those people who are enjoying the story.

I got a feeling that this story is getting rejected by many cause it has elements of incest. Although Rahul is not blood related with Shilpa still there is a stigma  of social-incest (not sure if that's even a correct phrase) as he is her stepson. I didn't want to make it incest story truth to be told.I  just wanted to make things personal for every character, wanted to fill the plot with  high stakes .If I knew this gonna happen, I would have built the plot on adultery theme only. Let me know your views on this matter guys. 

Sometimes the story gets boring not bcos of incest but bcos of too much unnecessary details and uninteresting conversations. The plot of the story is excellent and u r a wonderful writer . Pls keep the non sexual parts a bit less descriptive
[+] 1 user Likes Cupidangel's post
Like Reply
Just keep coming
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
There's nothing going wrong bro.... This story is going good and you can continue this as how you feel the best... Give us a great story... That's all we need
[+] 1 user Likes Hitterhot's post
Like Reply
***what the fuck are you talking about? Asish did absolutely nothing. I did everything and enjoyed every bit of what I did to your bitch, Shilpa.

This line was the best
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
don't get confused...............

story is developing..... very well.......

go on ..... and update next
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Wow.. Amazing..
Waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes xboard1986's post
Like Reply