A Banana Muffin Saga
(03-09-2019, 11:29 PM)furihard Wrote: Very well written, Detailed description makes your story very erotic and interesting..one thing is missing nowadays that is length of update give big updates......

Thank you yet another time...
I am trying to shorten the superlative explanations...Shall see how it goes for upcoming updates...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-09-2019, 08:30 AM)jtiwary Wrote: very much in accordance with this statement. Very well described and highly erotic.... well done!

Thank you soooo much!!!
Like Reply
(06-09-2019, 05:22 AM)listener098 Wrote: when we can have next update???

(08-09-2019, 12:17 PM)listener098 Wrote: Delayed updates spoil the flow... Hoping an update soon

Posting shortly...sorry for the delay...
Like Reply
(08-09-2019, 08:33 AM)Sam351life Wrote: Waiting fr the next update. Its been too long now!

(10-09-2019, 10:35 AM)Sam351life Wrote: Plz update buddy

Sorry...posting shortly....
Thank you so much again...
Like Reply
Chapter-30

Tanvi's shock was instantaneous! To her utter disbelief, the very same elder woman who acknowledged her earlier was seated right opposite them and was unabashedly staring at her torso joint! 

Before she could use her hand and cover her lap, she felt the soft palm of Sylvie on her right arm.

"Relax Tanviji...We are out today...only to relax ourselves! Nothing else…let no other unwanted thoughts or people bother you…loosen up and open up a bit...Let her get a glimpse of the real prize!" 

Tavni’s for reaction was panic!
Then it gave way to surprised shock!!
Further it turned into anger towards such an outrageous demand!!!

"Bu-but Sylvie...I am a married person! Not a groupie!! How could you ask me to do something like this? Already I feel so exposed! We shouldn't have bought this dress, you know! We can get into trouble for sure!!" Tanvi was not biding...However, she did not clasp her legs back, instead just kept them idle and open while continuing to Sylvie “And this is a public place for God sake!!!”

Sylvie caught it! She noticed that despite Tanvi giving all those statements, she still continued to keep her legs apart… she also apprehended that Tanvi's main worry was being exposed in a public place! So, if this happened somewhere else, she wouldn’t mind exposing!!

“Don’t worry Tanviji, You are not doing any sort of obscenity! You are a beautiful and intelligent person who should be proud of your femininity! I will never do anything to embarrass you or to make you feel uncomfortable…trust me!” Sylvie’s soothing voice had the desired effect. Tanvi took few short breaths and smiled back at her. 

The cold air of the airconditioned mall creeped through Tanvi’s calves and created miniscule tremors through her thighs and finally tickled her womanhood. In addition, her naughty actions of keeping her legs open gave a sort of spicy feeling inside her heart…She felt the same sort of stimulation inside her vagina just like she felt during her earlier escapades at her complex. As the dirty thoughts soured inside her brain, from the corner of her eyes, she saw the strange woman standing up and looking at her face.

"Oh God...She's coming here!" Tanvi hissed at Sylvie once she found the classy woman walking up towards them. Before Sylvie could reply, the woman reached to their table and stood next to the empty chair as if waiting for their invite.

"Hi...I am Hansa Patel...Couldn't help but notice you both!" She said in a nice rhythmic way, however, but eyes remained fixed on Tanvi while she continued "So, thought of becoming acquainted!"

"Oh why not? Please join us Hansaji!" Before even Tanvi could say no to the new entrant; Sylvie went ahead and accommodated the elder woman to their table.

"Please call me Hansa, ‘Hansaji’ seems a bit too aged! Even for me!!" The woman's jovial gesture was quite pleasant to watch. Tanvi felt a bit comfortable immediately. However, from where she was seated, Tanvi realized that the old lady was able to openly look at what she was presenting -- a pure and unhindered view of her womanhood! Even though she had her gym short, she felt extremely naughty and excited at the same time. Though, she felt a bit sheepish, Tanvi was now a pro in covering up her real feelings.  She covered up her embarrassment easily with yet another dazzling smile on her face and continued to keep her legs unlocked with a narrow space between her inner thighs.

"I saw you both walking out after your purchase! You know what, you both look phenomenal…especially you in that floral print!!" Her second comment was addressed to Tanvi making her blush heavily in front of Sylvie and her new friend.

"Thank you so much for your complements Hansa!” Sylvie replied back and continued their introduction “I am Sylvie and this is Tanvi!" She paused for a moment and took one approving look from Tanvi to continue, "By the way, where are you from? Are you here for shopping as well?"

"Hmm...Let’s say, I am here for shopping...but not for apparels! I am actually working as a consultant to women's brands to locate right models for their respective fashion lines! So yeah, in a way, I am shopping too!" Hansa smiled at both of them and with a scrutinizing look in her eyes.

"Ooh! You are in fashion! Wow!" Sylvie couldn't control her excitement.

"More or less yes! Not in Bollywood though!" Hansa replied.

"What are you both doing? I noticed that you both have great dressing sense which, is quite not usual in our societies...Our women tend to wear what they inherited or mostly they follow their mother's or elder's footsteps and never ventures into the various exciting dress types that are available now! You know?" Hansa said with a firm eye on Tanvi's body and Sylvie's shorts and shoes.

"Also, are you guys from same college? Where are you studying?" She continued her probes.

"Aahaah!! Whaaat?? Noo...we are not college students!" Tanvi also couldn't contain her surprise and chided with Sylvie's response.

"Oh my God! I am sooo sorry...You are a couple!” She took a long glance on Tanvi's neck looking at her mangalsutra. “But who can tell these days...everyone gets married at odd ages!" Hansa also added herself into the laughter.

"Hahah…Oh no…You got it wrong again Hansa. Only I am the one who is married, Sylvie is my best friend and we are here for some light shopping and should be leaving soon!" Tanvi cleared her intention of not continuing the conversation further.

“Ow…That’s sad! I was in fact about to ask you both if you would be interested to collaborate with me” Hansa looked dismayed.

“Wow…Really?” Sylvie’s excitement was noticeable.

“Hmm…Why not! You both are seriously good looking and definitely I would be able to progress you to one or more of my clientele for a good package deal!” Hansa suddenly became quite excited.

“Hansaji, I am sorry…maybe Sylvie could consider this. But, I won’t be able to collaborate!” Tanvi had to make her point finally.

“Ouh! That would be sad. I mean, is this because you think my line of work is something not acceptable in any reputable sense?” The question was direct and it clearly conveyed the right meaning.

“Oh no no Hanaji, I did not mean anything bad here! I am currently on a short break from normal office work and with kids and husband, my timings and availability will not be anything that could suit your requirements!” Tanvi made a valid point of excuse.

“What? You are married with kids!!! Oh My Goodness!! Really Tanvi…You doesn’t look anything more than 23-24 and that was the reason why I asked earlier about the college! I am so sorry!”

“Please Hansaji…don’t mention it! And yes, I am married with kids”

“Wow…honestly I am still not able to assume you being a mother Tanvi! Anyways…you know what? Just to give you a brief about what I said earlier…My clients are international brands who have entered India and some of them planning for new ventures in India with their own respective fashion lines. And they are looking is to assign models who can actually carry their line in real life…not only limited to ads, you know!” Hansa paused and watched the reactions of the two women listening intently to her.

“Oh that’s a completely different take on obtaining maximum exposure!” Sylvie got quite excited and even Tanvi seemed interested.

“So, please consider what I said and let me know if you would be interested. Trust me, it’s really brilliant…You would enjoy working with me” Hansa gave them a warm smile and took yet another look in between the thighs of Tanvi.

“Okay Hansaji, it’s time for us to leave! We shall think about it okay!” Tanvi got a bit alarmed at the ending note of Hansa’s statement.

“Sure…please get in touch with me…I do look forward to hear from you okay Tanvi!” Hansa stressed on Tanvi as she bid farewell.

"Wow...I think that went well! You just got an assignment into fashion!" Sylvie exclaimed as they walked to collect the kids from play area.

"Huh? And I am going to kill you Sylvie! This was a huge mistake!" Tanvi pointed at her dress and at nodded at the gawking men in the mall whose lecherous eyes were focused on her exposed legs.

"Are you mocking me by saying that you have no idea that you are a ‘HOT’ woman Tanviji? You are not only hot, you are in fact a bomb! SERIOUSLY!!!"

"Hahahah...I don't want to be a bomb and kill others!" Tanvi laughed.

"Well, I can see you are already killing it for last few hours! And your wicked smile shows me that you are enjoying all this attention...But you are not admitting it!" Sylvie smirked at the additional sway of Tanvi's hips making her thighs to expose a bit more skin.

"Whaaat??? Nooo!" Tanvi exclaimed with mischievous smile.

"Common...admit it...You are loving this! You know what? I feel sooo out of class now! You are seriously HOT!" Sylvie watched the naturally hairless skin of Tanvi's shapely legs.

"Hmmm...oukay...If it makes you happy, then I agree...But please don't make me parade in any other dress that reveals more than this!"

"That depends! On our next date, I will get you something else! And if Hansa is still around...It would blow her eyes!"

"Hahahah...okay, but that is ‘IF’ there is a next time!"

"Okay Tanviji...Anyways, what plans for today evening? Chilling at home? or would you like to continue our date to a nice dinner?" Sylvie asked expectantly.

"Hmm...You know, kids have classes tomorrow. So...home it is! You know, I had a lovely time Sylvie...Thank you soo much, I needed this very badly!"

"Okay...In that case, would you be okay if I join you at home for dinner?"

"What?" Tanvi stopped walking and looked at Sylvie with surprised look "Would you be okay to have dinner with me at home?"

"Of coooourse!!! Anything to spend some more time with you Tanviji!"

"Oo-kay then!" Tanvi stammered and thought about the possibilities "But Sylvie...she paused...you know, what happened last time between us was only that moment's spur...I am not looking to have another one okay...just saying!"

"Tanvij...please...having you for a company itself if a huge thing for me! Thank you soooo much for inviting me to your home!"

"Hmm...alright Sylvie!"

Both went and collected the hyper excited kids from the play area and returned home. Tanvi sat in silence with her mind swarming with the possible repercussions of her decision. Both kids were excited and gave her awesome compliments at her new dress as they were witnessing first time such an outfit on their mother. Though she was reluctant to invite Sylvie to her home, her fair mind was overwhelmed with the pleasant companionship that she received for the day. With little talks and chats, Sylvie drove the family and dropped at the apartment gate.

After thanking Sylvie for her comradeship; Tanvi and kids walked towards their home. Just before they took the steps from the parking lot to their home, Tanvi heard someone calling her name. As she looked across, she found a smiling face of Abhijeet walking towards them.

"Hi Tanvi Didi! Wow!! Awesome dress!!!"

"Oh hello Abhi! Haha…Thank you!! What happened?" She tried to hide her embarrassment from him. However, her reddened cheeks gave her away.

"Oh, just like that...I saw you walking in and had to give the compliment...Never saw you in such dresses before!"

"Hmm...That's because I stopped wearing these sort off late! Sorry Abhi, we are just returning back from a long day! Kids need to take rest!" She tried to search for an escape route.

"Ooh ok Didi!"

"ABHII!! Where are you??" Both Tanvi and Abhi watched behind to see a young girl steadily walking towards them.

"Oh! Here you are!! I was looking for you...Uncleji asked me to find you!" The girl who came looked as if she was a college student.

"Kavita...meet Tanvi Didi...Tanvi Didi...this is Kavita...She is my cousin!" Abhi introduced.

"OOOOH! Hii Tanviji...I've heard a lot about you! It's my pleasure meeting you finally!" Kavita's voice had genuine surprise.

"Hmmm...Hi Kavita...I don't know what all Abhi told about me...But of course...It's a pleasure!" They both gave hands to each other and stood apart as if evaluating each other.

"Gaawd Abhi! You never told me that Tanviji was this beautiful man!" Kavita was unabashedly straight to the point.

"Whaaatt! Mee?? Common...Now you too??" Tanvi replied with a laugh.

"Tanvi Didi...I told you before...and telling you again...You ARE a beauty...It's just that you are not admitting it!" Abhi made a face.

"Hhahha...Tanvji, want to join our small party? We are celebrating Abhijeet's photography certification, join us!!" Kavita seemed very much excited.

"Oh yes Didi...come please" Abhijeet also invited.

"Oh wow Abhi…Congratulations! But no…I won’t be able to joint…Thank you soo much Kavita and Abhi! We just reached back after a long day...you guys enjoy okay...I need to keep these kids to study and then sleep!" She heard the groans from her two children immediately.

"Ooo...that's sad...but please, if you change your mind to join, please do...we will be here for the night!" Kavita tried one more time to lure the gorgeous woman.

"Hmm...I shall see Kavita...but no promise!" Tanvi smiled and started to walk up to her home and found both Kavita and Abhijeet walking back. And she took the kids and opened her main door. She paused as she heard Kavita’s voice behind her.

"Tanviji...You know what? You are not just beautiful...you are just stunning! Please please...join us" Tanvi got a surprise jolt as she turned back to see only Kavita standing next to her and also noticed Abhijeet walking towards his house.

"Hhahah...Thank you so much Kavita for your compliment...but you know...I need to take care of my kids first!"

"Ji ji...okay ok...Sorry if I was blunt...but seriously, I have never seen a person with such clean complexion and so lively green eyes in my life! That's why...I would luuuuv if you could join us! And Didi...your dress...woow!! Honestly never found such skirts to be sooo appealing on anyone till date!"

"Sorry Kavita...but not today ok, some other day perhaps! But thank you again dear, you are a nice girl"

"Oh ok ok Tanviji...another day!"

Once at home and alone, Tanvi sat with her cup of green tea and thought about the day's incidents. She went and checked herself against the mirror few times before removing it and she found her curves alluring just like Hansa said it was. After she prepared dinner, she took a glass of wine and sat on the couch with questions arising about all her current misbehaviors.

Tanvi was caught off guard when her house bell rang and as she walked to open the door, she prayed it not to be Khurram or Safiya. To her relief, she found Sylvie standing in a sarong that hardly covered her modesty but in a sexy way. She had a matching halter-top that reached till her abdomen but presenting ample view of her chest and glimpses of her love handles giving an overall seductive look.

"Come in Sylvie"

"Thank you Tanvji...you have an awesome home!"

"Oh! Thank you so much...Care for a glass of wine?"

"Why not? With you, I would drink poison if you are offering"

"Hahah...I won't be offering anything such Sylvie...You know what? I think I just overreacted when you asked me to come over, sorry!" Tanvi tried to avoid her negative feelings. Once Sylvie was inside her house, Tanvi felt the soft fragrance of jasmine enveloping her all over. It was mild at first and then she felt it to be perfectly appropriate to such a lovely young girl.

"Where is the wine? I am sooo impatient...and excited!" Sylvie could not control herself.

"Hhahah...easy easy...here you go!" Tanvi handed over the glass to her.

"Cheers Tanviji!"

"Cheers to you too...You know, please call me Tanvi...Tanviji is too much between us!"

"Hmm...okay...I feel odd to call you by name...but if you insist!"

"Oh please...do call my name!"

"Sure sure...so...what are we celebrating?" Sylvie asked with her glass at her lips.

"Hmmm...Let’s say...for our friendship!" Tanvi replied as she touched her glass to Sylvie's.

"Thank you Tanvi...I appreciate it big time!" Sylvie thanked and leaned back on the sofa with and let out a soft moan of satisfaction as she sipped the cold wine.

Tanvi was glad to have someone at home that evening. Her mind was embroiled with the relaxed satisfaction of not having any unwanted thoughts overpowering her as previous nights. It was at the same moment she spotted Sylvie leaning forward to keep her wine glass on the side table revealing her generous cleavage. She knew she had to look away avoiding it, but she remained stationary, marveling and captivated by the young woman's breasts. The halter-top just hung on her shoulders as if waiting for the first opportunity to let loose. It was at a closer look that Tanvi realized that Sylvie was in fact wearing a satin slip...it was not even an actual halter-top!

Next moment, both their eyes met and Tanvi shamefully tried to hide her embarrassment. "Sorry Sylvie...It was just that...Sorry...I didn't mean to stare at you in that way!"

"Oh God Tanvi...I am not! In fact, I was so hoping that you would want to see me more! Does my dress bother you?" Sylvie's lips curled with tease written all over her face.

"You mean? I am-I am sorry...It's that, I have seen you naked previously and now you became so close and it bothers me that I find you so attractive! I am so sorry...I am a married person...I should not be talking or thinking such!"

"Gosh Tanvi...Why would you think in all such ways? It's alright with me...And trust me, there is nothing wrong in admiring another's body even if one is married or not as long as it doesn’t harm another person! At least, that's what my mindset is!"

"Well...true...I can relate to a certain level" Tanvi took a large gulp of the wine and tried to control her feelings.

"Mmm...As we are on this topic, would you like to touch them?" Sylvie leaned towards Tanvi and her cleavage opened up almost to a place where Tanvi was able to catch a fair glimpse of her dark nipples. Tanvi's heartbeats battled to beat like a barrel and her sexual arousal took over immediately. Without thinking, she reached out and squeezed one of Sylvie's breasts through her top.

"Fell them!" Before Tanvi could react and retract, Sylvie moved closer and her wonderfully crafted breasts projected through the sheer material of the halter top. She allowed herself to be there within Tanvi’s hand’s length.

"No..no...I shouldn't be doing this!" Tanvi took her hand away and sat back into the couch. Her brain was toiling heavily with the situation in hand.

"Tanvi...please...there is nothing wrong! Come, let's go to the bedroom!" Sylvie stood up and pulled Tanvi's hands. Tanvi stood up with indecision on her face.

"No Sylvie...I am a married woman. What happened is a mistake! I should not be doing this!"

As Sylvie found the hesitation overtaking the gorgeous woman, she knew she had to take the upperhand. "Let's say, we will not do anything that you don't want to! But, I would love to have you take me!"

"Bu--But Sylvie, that would be cheating!" Tanvi looked into the glazed eyes of the young woman and found sexual craving overflowing. Right then, she heard her cell phone's buzz. Thanking God, she walked to the table and checked her phone. There was a message from her husband.

"Who is it?" Sylvie's question took her back from the phone's screen. Her heart pumped with angered adrenaline as her eyes darted back and forth between Sylvie and her cell phone screen.

It was another photo of her husband sleeping between two naked women. He had his boxer shorts and two naked women on both his sides. Tanvi's brain boiled with anger as she fell into crossroads of decisions…

"Tanvi, please come with me!" As if to make her decision easier, Sylvie pulled her hands and walked towards the guest bedroom. Once inside, Tanvi shook her hands off from Sylvie's grip and took a passive stance as if making up her mind.

"Sylvie, I have to be honest with you...I like you...And I want you...But, I am married and not supposed to dwelve into such activities...I am…I am sorry!"

"Tanvi please...I am here only for you...trust me when I say that I have actually fallen in love with you from the first day we met. I will not do anything that you do not wish me to...But, you can do it for me!"

"Sorry, I don't understand?" Tanvi looked perplexed.

"Let's do it this way...I promise I will not touch you with my hands or do anything that you don't want me to...But, in return you do everything that I want you to do! That would remove your anxiety about cheating!"

"Hmm...I don't know Sylvie...I don't know!"

"Don't worry...A promise is a promise! And a deal is a deal! Please…now remove your clothes and sit here...let me do the rest!" Sylvie made Tanvi to sit on the bed and continued to remove her sarong. Within no time, she stood in front of Tanvi in her satin slip and a matching lacy panty exposing her taut naked body inviting.

Tanvi continued to capture her arousal and felt her groin becoming damp with excitement. Her eyes continued assaulting all over Sylvie's mesmerizing nakedity. Before she could make a decision, and with her heart pounding, her right hand moved forward and ran over Sylvie's left thigh. She trembled with overcharged passion as she felt Sylvie moving in closer to her face with her pungent musk enveloping both of them instantly.

Sylvie: Imagine if I were to be in a satin slip and panty only, sitting over your lap, would you be comfortable and would do everything I want you to do? Or be a saint and do nothing?

Tanvi: I doubt the transparency of this deal...seems like a catch somewhere...Tanvi placed a naughty smile.

Sylvie: My hands won't move…I promised you!

Tanvi: I know…But. let me tell you once again…If you use your hands, deal will be off.

Sylvie: Though I want to…I cannot hold your face with my hands to see the depth of your eyes, so you need to slide forward to meet me...

Tanvi: Are you sure you would keep your promise?

Sylvie: I swear, I will keep my word. Let me sit on your lap to prove it.

Tanvi: Alright...but remember...I am the only one who will be touching.

Sylvie: Tanvi…please, can you slide forward a bit…and if I am in a satin slip, why are you wearing all this? Remove it please, I want to feel your body heat.

Tanvi: I am already in nothing...look closely! With that statement, Tanvi removed her housecoat and sat back wearing nothing except her bra and panty.

Sylvie: Well...going slowly makes it more pleasurable right?

Tanvi: Painfully pleasurable! As she replied, she found Sylvie moving forward and sliding with her thighs apart over her legs. 

Sylvie: Where would you start? She opened her legs wider.

As they looked at each other’s semi naked bodies, Tanvi felt Sylvie slipping forward counting inch after inch...Tanvi shuddered at the close proximity and the way Sylvie guided her reluctance to make her a progressive participant.

Sylvie: Hmmmm, lets start at the neck…scratch using your nails…move from my neck...to shoulders, and down the arms...and then back again…She whispered softly and inched forward a little bit more...Tanvi tried her best to secure her hands and not to move anywhere over Sylvie. But her eyes failed to remain static...Sylvie noticed her glassy eyes and edged further to close the gap between them.

Tanvi: Your satin piece is not doing any justice to stop these bad pieces! She nodded at Sylvie’s hardened nipples that seemed to be like two bullets begging to be released.

Sylvie: Lick me Tanvi...

Tanvi: Should I leave it to chance?

Sylvie: Well it depends…if these straps fall off my shoulders, it might be more torturous right.

Tanvi: Or should I let it pass it and just lick you?

Sylvie: Slow lick on my ear through this neck..,do it Tanvi!

As if in a trance, Tanvi stretched her face to meet the exposed neckline of Sylvie and pressed her lips against her and felt the skin. Her heart leaped at the first touch. Despite her heart's resistance, her right hand fingers traced over Sylvie's back to shoulders to arms.

Sylvie: My earlobes are ticklish Tanvi...But don't stop…keep your long fingers around my shoulder!. Sylvie paused and indicated Tanvi to touch her breast. And again, she moved in a little more closer, and then slowly rubbing the satin across body..

Tanvi: Remember...I am real close to you...there's nothing beneath this satin slip...

Sylvie started slow gyration of her body from side to side and slowly up and down Tanvi's lap and her nipples touched Tanvi's chest.

Tanvi: Let me feel its hardness...

Sylvie: Remember, I am not using my hands...as per our deal. Use your both hands and trace your fingers from my face...on my neck...move to my chest...to my stomach...and thighs...aaaaah! She moaned and Tanvi felt the shudder.

Tanvi was floating in a daze since Sylvie started guiding her. Both her hands moved slowly up and down all over Sylvie's body...Touching...Not touching...Brushing...Not brushing...

Sylvie: My lips are parted...

Tanvi: Ohhh not so quick…you Devil…!

Sylvie: Then let those finger linger down once again…a little more deep down....As she asked Tanvi to move her fingers down towards her honeypot, she wiggled out of the straps of the slip and in less than few seconds, she sat stark naked with the satin slip bunched down at her waist.

Sylvie: Your tongue has been waiting too long...lick me!

Tanvi: Should I? She paused and looked at Sylvie who had lowered herself further on her lap and both of them were now sitting in a close embrace. She felt her wetness spreading all over her panty and drowning herself with intoxicated passion.

Sylvie: I am sliding a bit more closer...and rub against you...can you feel me?

Tanvi: Ooooh...I can feel the heat...slide more!

Sylvie: My thighs have opened more...can you see it?...use your fingers...She let her legs to wrap around Tanvi's waist.

Tanvi: Let the legs curl more tighter...I want to feel you!

Sylvie: Trace your finger up my thighs...get closer! As she asked Tanvi to grope her thighs, she used her right hand and pulled her panty from back and exposed her overflowing love hole. The hallucinogenic musk spread immediately and Tanvi caught the odor making her blush.

Sylvie: Hold my face...

Tanvi: Come closer...

Sylvie took the last plunge and her breasts got plastered against Tanvi's naked chest...Body to body touch!

Sylvie: I want to remove everything...

Tanvi: What are you waiting for…

Sylvie smiled with all her face and stood up to remove the rest of her clothing. Within no time, she sat back on Tanvi's lap and crushed herself making Tanvi moan in pleasure.

Tanvi: If I let you use one hand only, where would you touch?

Sylvie: I will use that hand to hold your head from behind and look your eyes and kiss your lips with mine...Shall I use one hand?

Tanvi: No hands...no-not yet...

Sylvie: I want you to suck my nipples...As she said, she started grinding herself slowly against the heated woman who was following each of her words robotically.

Sylvie: Look at my nipples...can you see them sparkling? Bite my ears...lick my neck...pinch my legs...Ooooohh!!! Sylvie whimpered.

Tanvi continued to use her hands to knead Sylvie's thighs and her soft ass cheeks and rubbed her back along with her mouth moving all through the expanse of her neck and bit her earlobes and her drool smeared Sylvie's skin all where it moved.

Sylvie: It’s tickling me to hell! Her legs wrapped tighter around Tanvi's hips.

Sylvie: My nipples are desperately waiting...She lifted herself up a bit to bring her nipples to Tanvi's face level and continued her grinding.

Sylvie: Take it...use your mouth...tickle it with your tongue...smooch ittt!!!

There were no more pretenses!
Tanvi leaped forward and engulfed Sylvie's left breast inside her mouth. Her lips closed in over the areola and felt the young woman trembling as her pointed tongue started to roll the hardened nubbin. As her tongue darted around the rubbery hardness, she felt her own vagina trying to mumble it’s heat!

Sylvie: Suck meeee...run your fingers across your back...

Both the women sat in tight hug oblivious to the world outside. Sylvie's body thrashed down over Tanvi as she wobbled between both the breasts inside her mouth...not letting go!

Sylvie: Catch my tongue! She hissed with another whimper. Tanvi paused and look up and saw Sylvie with her mouth parted and her gleaming tongue protruding outwards inviting her.

Tanvi: My God...You are simply beautiful...please forgive me!

Sylvie: Ooooh...please use your hands and crush meee!!! Her legs spread wider as if her body wanted to accept her reluctant molester to take over completely. Without losing a moment, Tanvi grabbed the soft ass cheeks of Sylvie's and squeezed and smiled as she heard the young woman's pleasure filled moan.

Tanvi: Such softness....

Sylvie: Squeeze them haard...pleeease…

Tanvi's presence of mind left her and her body responded exactly how Sylvie was instructing.

Sylvie: Slide your fingers inside me!

Tanvi: Oh…ooooh...I feel it!

Before even Tanvi could complete the sentence, Syvlie's face advanced in lightening speed and took Tanvi’s parted lips into a kiss...A laboriously slow kiss...As in reflex, Tanvi's right hand left Sylvie's ass cheek and glided forward to trace the silky surface of the waxed womanhood.

Sylvie left the kiss for a moment and looked once again into the dreamy green eyes of the gorgeous woman "Use your thumb and rotate my clit!"

Tanvi: It's…It’s...so smooth...

Sylvie: Don’t stop sliding your fingers in and out of me...rub the clittttt...bite my tongue...Oooooh! A long moan left her lips as Tanvi's fingers dwelled inside her lubricated hole. She lowered further down on Tanvi's invading finger to slide more over it.

Sylvie: Use more fingers.

Tanvi kept her thumb grueling the wet clit and used two of her fingers to go deep into the heated hole…Spreading...Opening...Diving...Opening the slithery cunt walls...

Sylvie: Oouuffff….I can feel you fingers soooo deeeeep!!! It's burning meee!!!

Tanvi: Gaaaawdddd...kiss mee!!! Sylvie caught her lips and enclosed herself into the slick mouth...Sylvie was rocking back and forth...Up and Down...over Tanvi's fingers...

Sylvie became more demanding and thrusted herself down to meet Tanvi's searching fingers. Once she felt the fingers were as deep it go, she pulled herself up till the opening of her vagina. Tanvi’s cunt was puking dollops after dollops of love liquid smearing her panty and the bed sheet below. She squirmed her ass cheeks as if trying to control her vagina from leaking.

Tanvi plunged her fingers deeper and deeper as she felt the sudden swelling of Sylvie's receptive tunnel. Each time her fingers pulled out, she felt the vagina contracting itself around her fingers to engulf it back into its depth again. She started to split her fingers around the slithery hole and then combined both fingers into circular motions. With each thrust, she sensed the hungry labias closing itself around her fingers as if wordlessly begging to bring forth the impeding orgasm. Her own cunt was heated to a level where she forgot completely that it was someone else that was about to release the lava...not her!

Sylvie: Aaaaaaaah…I...I am...about to....

Tanvi: Kiss me harder Sylvieeeee!

As Sylvie continued her relentless pressure over Tanvi's lips and tongue, she felt the intense burn inside her cunt elevating itself to an indescribable pain!

Tanvi also realized the moment! She knew she have to seize it!! Her fingers drove into Sylvie's vagina like a train pushing itself through tunnel!!!

Sylvie: Cummmmmmmmminnnnggg!!! Oooooooooooh!!!!

Tanvi: Cummmmm...aaah...aaaaauuh….oooh!!!

Jolts of electricity passed through both women!

Each of them evoking different sensations to each other and to themselves!!

Sylvie lost control and her hips bucked wildly on top of Tanvi's lap and they both heard the liquid sloshing out!!!

Tanvi’s cunt was silently spewing out its venom with unfathomable tremors that rocked her body and crazed her consciousness!!!

Tanvi's eyes were closed and lost in the bliss of the smothering tongue that explored and extracted all her passion out of her body!!

Sylvie rocked and jolted furiously over the pleasuring fingers and felt the first burst of her orgasm splattering out!!

Sylvie: OOOOOOOUUUUUU...CUUMMMINNNNNGGG!!!

Tanvi was unable to stop her movements, as her fingers got drenched with the molten liquid that ran past her knuckles and smothered her palm!!!

With each thrust of her finger, she felt Sylvie's vagina opening up and releasing her stream!!!

Sylvie: Pleeeeese…donn't…sssstoo…ooooooopppp!!!!

Tanvi was biding...She never stopped probing...Her fingers never stopped punishing Sylvie's genitals...She continued to extract the spurting liquid till there was nothing left inside to fell through!!! Her thumb never left the spongy hardness of Sylvie's clit!!!

With a loud groan, Sylvie pulled herself up from Tanvi's lap and thus freed herself away from the drenched fingers. Continuing the moan, she locked her lips once again over the upturned angelic face of Tanvi and engulfed her mouth into hers.

They both continued their embrace...

Both bodies warm and wet!

Both of their womanhood pumping out everything inside!!

Both of them continued their kiss and squeezes!!!

Tanvi felt the slow and final jerks from Sylvie's body against her as both of them slided into the bed and continued their embrace facing each other.

"Relaaaax baby!" Tanvi whispered into Sylvie's ears and wrapped herself more closely against her.

Sylvie: Hug me tight...don't leave me!

Tanvi: I am here...I am here...will not let you go!!

Sylvie: Sorry...I did not let you to…

Tanvi: Don't be...don't be...I also came!

Sylvie: I know I am safe with you...I want you to feel the same...

Tanvi: Relaax…

Sylvie: I know there is something holding you...I will not ask what it is...I will wait till you decide to trust me...I love you!

"Love you too...I love you too...I am sorry...I will tell you...one day!" Tanvi whispered with a slight sob.

"And I will be waiting..." Sylvie murmured into Tanvi's ears who was slowly falling into her dreams.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Chapter-30 (contd...)

Next morning:

Sylvie woke up first and took a good long look at the exotic female who slept next to her. Even with her bra and panty on, her body was stunningly alluring. She felt so invited to kiss the naked body and then refrained from doing so. Instead, she got up and walked into the kitchen to prepare morning tea and breakfast. While doing so, she had worn her sarong and satin slip over.

"Tanvi!" A soothing voice came out next to her ears.

"Oooh! Sorry I overslept!" Tanvi smiled at Sylvie without looking at her eyes. She was nervous and ashamed.

"Oh no no...don’t worry…I got you tea!"

"Mmmm...Thank you so much Sylvie!"

"Tanvi...Thank you sooo much for yesterday! It was my best day in my entire life! And I admire your further!"

"No Sylvie...Thank you...I should be the one to thanking you for understanding and sharing...I do trust you and we will talk another day okay!"

"Sure Tanvi...anytime you want me to! Now, go back to sleep!" Sylvie took the empty glass from Tanvi's hands.

"No no...Kids have school today...I need to get up and start the chores!"

"Relax Tanvi...Let me handle the kids today ok...I will prepare them to school...I want you to relax and sleep for the whole day if you want to! Just go back to sleep! I love watching you sleeping!"

"Haaha...okay...But again...Thank you Sylvie! But remember, that driver is a nasty fellow...His eyes always fall into wrong places...And if you are wearing this when you see him...I am sure he will run back here looking for you again!!!" With a naughty smile. Tanvi pulled the bedsheet over and fell back to bed once again.

Taking one last look at the beautiful woman, Sylvie walked into the kitchen and started the chores. Once the kids were ready, she heard the bell of the school van outside. As she walked the kids outside, she saw a surprised looking driver who was expecting Tanvi.

"Ji...Tanvi Madamji?" The coarse voice of the driver was not pleasing. Sylvie found his eyes roaming all over her exposed chest and legs through the sarong. Though it looked nasty at first, few seconds later, she found his lust filled gaze arousing her.

"Oh no no, Tanvi is a bit sick and resting!"

"My God...does she need any medicine? I can go and get it if she needs!" The reply shook her a bit and made her wonder what was the sudden interest.

"Your name is?"

"Madam, I am Hamza...I take the children to school daily! Just surprised as I meet Madamji daily with kids" He replied with a smile.

A wild thought just passed through Sylvie's brain and she felt naughty as she thought of the possibilities while remembering Tanvi's comments about this driver.

"Bhaiyya, I need a small help please. There is one gas cylinder to move from the kitchen...I cannot move it alone...could you please come inside?" Sylvie made an innocent face as possible.

"Of course yes...Please show me, I can help right now!" Hamza was more than thrilled at the invite. Though he was disappointed at first of not being able to meet Tanvi, he felt his cock growing up immediately at the voluptuous semi naked female and at her invite.

Together, the both walked inside to the apartment and to the kitchen. Sylvie slowed purposefully and motioned him to stay at the kitchen threshold while she opened the cylinder drawer. She knew very well that from where he stood, he would be able to see Tanvi sleeping...

She wanted to see his reaction!

And it emerged on his face with lightening speed!!

The tent from his groin blew up instantly to an obscene angle!!!
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Very interesting please update soon
Like Reply
great skill....holding the reader’s interest is a big art and you seem to be a master craftsman...keep going.
[+] 1 user Likes Mande's post
Like Reply
Mind blowing update man.....
Like Reply
Keep going on... The build up is gaining momentum but as a suggestion, what makes erotica great for me is the depravity of the situation, please try to create more erotic situations like the one in some early updates involving Dattu banging Tanvi from behind a locked gate. You seem to be gifted to narrate such situations, so please consider this suggestion while you write future updates.
Like Reply
Beautiful story. It took me a while to find out that you are Ylikethiss.

I have a complain. I had been searching for your story "A clandestine prosecution" since gossip shut down. You have us hooked to that interesting crime-sex-thriller and leave us hanging? Can you please post it hear and complete it? Would really like to know what happens to the protagonist and her husband's involvement in all that is happening. They were working on a deadline and these site changes just caused all to go awry.

Really looking forward to you completing that story.
Like Reply
Waiting for an update.....
Like Reply
(17-09-2019, 08:02 AM)reader9 Wrote: Beautiful story. It took me a while to find out that you are Ylikethiss.

I have a complain. I had been searching for your story "A clandestine prosecution" since gossip shut down. You have us hooked to that interesting crime-sex-thriller and leave us hanging? Can you please post it hear and complete it? Would really like to know what happens to the protagonist and her husband's involvement in all that is happening. They were working on a deadline and these site changes just caused all to go awry.

Yes, that was an amazing story.... before Xossip shut down... If you could continue that one as well.. would be great yourock
Like Reply
(19-09-2019, 12:28 PM)jtiwary Wrote: Yes, that was an amazing story.... before Xossip shut down... If you could continue that one as well.. would be great yourock

love to know how i would had ended... if anyone have it,post till What's available.....

Banana muffin saga is still in initial track... expecting update soon
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 06:36 AM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

(11-09-2019, 08:05 AM)Ruthere Wrote: Very interesting please update soon

Thank you soo much!! Appreciate your kind words...
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 12:58 PM)Mande Wrote: great skill....holding the reader’s interest is a big art and you seem to be a master craftsman...keep going.

Thank you again!
Sorry for the long buildup and delays between posts...Shall post the next chapter tomorrow...
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 08:40 PM)furihard Wrote: Mind blowing update man.....

So glad to know your nice responses...Thank you!
Like Reply
(13-09-2019, 06:49 PM)Askk2me Wrote: Keep going on... The build up is gaining momentum but as a suggestion, what makes erotica great for me is the depravity of the situation, please try to create more erotic situations like the one in some early updates involving Dattu banging Tanvi from behind a locked gate. You seem to be gifted to narrate such situations, so please consider this suggestion while you write future updates.

Appreciate your suggestions and more than happy to welcome this!
We are almost at a stage where all things that has been kept hidden are going to get loose...Shall definitely keep the momentum as you suggested...
Like Reply
(17-09-2019, 08:02 AM)reader9 Wrote: Beautiful story. It took me a while to find out that you are Ylikethiss.

Thank you sooo much!!!
It is a great privilege to know about this...Thanks again!

I shall definitely post "A Clandestine Prosecution' here shortly as soon as this story reaches its closure (shortly). Once again - Thank you!!!
Like Reply