Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Except the fantasy that mahesh has, i did not get the twist. Hope mahesh is ok with Rahul taking over shilpa? but its a bizarre
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-09-2019, 10:15 AM)Dorabooji Wrote: Except the fantasy that mahesh has, i did not get the twist. Hope mahesh is ok with Rahul taking over shilpa? but its a bizarre

I guess i really messed up in explaining.What really happened is Shilpa never took Rahul's name during her conversation with Mahesh.Shilpa referred Rahul as "HE" all the time and She referred Asish as "your bully" all the time.Shilpa was too ashamed to take Rahul's name.Now it did not occour in Mahesh's faintest imagination that Rahul,his son could do such things to Shilpa.So Mahesh thought the entire time that Asish did everything to Shilpa  when Shilpa said "He" while referring Rahul,Mahesh took 'the he" as Asish.And Shilpa thought it's obvious that She is talking about Rahul,she was confused why Mahesh is not angry at Rahul.
Mahesh does not have any fantasy about Rahul and Shilpa,he was just talking about Rahul's general future.Shilpa took it as sexual fantasy.Both misunderstood what each said.All cause Shilpa used only the pronoun "he" whenever she mentioned Rahul.
Like Reply
Anyone can be a bully ... Anyone can be bullied....It depends.
Loved your narration...The best thing is ..you are not in hurry.
Like Reply
I noticed that in the conversation. She intentionally do not want mahesh to know what Rahul did. I understood that you want to show like this. When she said Bully and Bambino, it was only then she indirectly referred Rahul. No explanation needed on that. I thought mahesh approved the secret fantasy of rahul becoming husband of shilpa. may be i misunderstood. thanks for explaining it. Hats off to your writing.
[+] 1 user Likes Kaattupoochi's post
Like Reply
Got it dude
Once again awesome update
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
Big and awesome update. Thank you so much
[+] 1 user Likes Pattaasu Balu's post
Like Reply
Good narration, buddy. Shall not kill the thread between Shilpa and Rahul.
 devil2 Emotion In Motion, A Dirty Mind  flamethrower
Like Reply
Want to see Javed - the security guard in some action
Like Reply
Clever writing.
[+] 1 user Likes Biral's post
Like Reply
Best story on this forum and mindblowing narration.
[+] 1 user Likes amarchandershetty's post
Like Reply
Thankyou  amarchandershetty,Biral,Marrydech,Biosys,PattaasuBalu,Theflash,Kaattupoochi,jaipurpink007,Dorabooji,shagabudeen,Krish World,xavierrxx for your comments and valuable inputs.Thanks all who are reading the story.Sorry Jon stark that the story has failed to entertain you.
Like Reply
SUPPPPEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
KEEP UPDATING
Like Reply
Very well written, understood the plot even before reading your clarification.
[+] 1 user Likes hottttestt's post
Like Reply
When is the next update?
Like Reply
Dear Author....ur posts are creating loins in my stomach?. Anyways we would like to read seductive games by the wife. Make it more hot and please update. U have to understand that people here are waiting for u
Like Reply
We are waiting u know ?
Like Reply
CHAPTER 23:  WHY IS THAT WHEN A MAN BUILDS A WALL , THE NEXT MAN IMMEDIATELY WANTS TO KNOW WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE ?

Shilpa wakes up with a wet pussy and  an awful sensation her heart is mixing in her blood as it pumps to let it thrive through her veins. Shilpa used to think sleeping is a waste of time, she once calculated ideally you get 20 years of sleep-time if you are gonna  live 80 years, that's a whole lot of wastage.But not today, her sleep had put her subconscious at work in her dreamland to set up a meeting between her conscience and the mouthpiece which spoke about her fornication and profligacy inside Asish's penthouse to manifest  a verdict  which says what she had done yesterday was  despicable and unchaste because of which now her family is never going to be same, a huge riffraff is created between her and Rahul, the dreamland conference is also warning Shilpa about her growing fondness for Asish in an alarming way. She might have persuaded Mahesh somehow but it doesn't justify how she reacted to Rahul. Whatever reasoning she presented to Mahesh to bolster her amoral actions,does not carry much water in the light of morning's awkwardness now that veil of nocturnal desires have subsided.  Hence there is this dead weight she is feeling inside her,she is afraid of  going down the rabbit hole she can't imagine where it's leading her, her intuition is telling her this is just beginning. Another  horrifying thing is whatever she has dreamt  it's about Asish and it  made her wet.She can't remember the lucid dream but she can recall she was licking the trickling water from his ripped chest. The most baffling of those all  is how Mahesh gave consent to her and Rahul's indecent sexual Congress.Does her husband is willing to go by any length to settle this grudge between him and Asish,but Mahesh was so angry hearing how Shilpa's body reacted to both Asish and Rahul,he was hurt knowing when she told how much she enjoyed it .Is Mahesh's willing to prioritize his ego over his dignity? How he is facing Rahul she has no idea!!!
After Mahesh returned from Rahul's room yesterday night ,She asked him what Rahul told him but Mahesh said everything is alright .  

For the next hour she completes the house chores and attends to daily needs. After that she puts on the nightie she and Mahesh agreed upon to furbish her today.
[Image: avidlove-sexy-nightgown-lingerie-fashion...1556349371]
Mahesh looking at Shilpa adjusting her braless bust says in envy  " Putting extra effort for that twat eh?!!You got nice pair of racks"
Shilpa is in a cranky mood,  sitting in front of dressing table while picking up a perfume bottle she lashes out" Shut up Mahesh!!!From even  here i can smell your foul morning breathe."
Mahesh's sleepy voice replies " Take is easy!!! I was just joking. Rahul awake?"
Rahul's name makes Shilpa yell at Mahesh " Do it yourself if you are determined to pimp your wife to whomever you see fit. It does not matter to you does it? "
Mahesh blusters " Careful now Shilpa with your choice of words.Asish is our target I am not pimping you to him, don't call me a pimp, we are doing this for our family. "
Shilpa is finished with her dress up while wrapping a shawl over her nighty clad body she asks " What about Rahul then?How you are gonna explain that? "
Mahesh frowns " What about him?He is playing the driver's role and He is acting as your husband in this plot against my bully boss. He is just a bystander honey.Now that Asish knows Rahul -your fake husband has no problem with those things .Asish is gonna attack soon .You just have to stall him from having sex with you.You have to just play as a shy wife's role who will promise him sex through passive indications but also letting him know that will happen when you are ready.The boy is feeling  tremendous pressure believe me, I have talked with him he is traumatized by the things he had went through yesterday. "

******Last night flashback **********

Rahul was all prepared ,patiently waiting .He has applied chilli power on his eyes to make it look like he is crying for hours,he wrote a fancy suicide note searching a quote from internet------ 
"NO MORE LET LIFE DIVIDE WHAT DEATH CAN JOIN TOGETHER .
IF HEAVEN STILL ALLOWS  AFTER WHAT I DID TODAY,I AM GOING TO JOIN MY MOTHER THERE .".
Then he was holding a knife over his wrists quietly waiting for Mahesh for to show up.Rahul wanted to Mahesh find him in this false act of suicide.Rahul knows he got carried away enjoying Shilpa's body in Asish's penthouse and Shilpa promised in the car that she is gonna tell Mahesh everything. Mahesh would be furious after what what happened today,only this way he can deceive Mahesh by falsely showing how much regretful Rahul is that he even considering suicide,emotional manipulation is the only way to get him out of this crux.Tears are not exclusively a woman's weapon,it could be a man's too if only he knows how.
And Mahesh did come to  find Rahul eventually .
" What are you doing? Give that knife to me at once" a horrified Mahesh extracts the knife from Rahul's hand.
" You bloody duffer!!!!" Mahesh slaps Rahul's face repeatedly  "You are going to take your life just cause what you saw today?"
Rahul answers hopelessly crying " I am so sorry dad, I didn't mean to. I had to do it for you. I can never forgive myself, I can't stand it anymore. It was so horrible."his quiver is full of arrows with saltwater arrowheads  and it's just intensifying Mahesh's bleeding heart with more pain,first he had to hear how his wife was enjoyed by his enemy now his son is attempting suicide!!!!Asish is tearing is life apart all over.
Mahesh trembling in fear  looks at his son and sighs" You are just weak as your mother. She was like this. Always crying. This is how real world works Rahul. You need to bend the rules once in a while to get something out of it. You need to be strong. Death is not the answer."
This is his son,only son.The ultimate goal of humankind is to attain immortality but they can't do that,everyone die eventually,death conquers all.What makes a human most afraid of is  that his or her memory of existence in this world  will be swallowed by tides of time.So they try to create legacy .And there are only two ways to do that ,either you create legacy through your life's work or further your DNA through procreation keeping your gene-pool alive by spreading it,there comes the whole custom of marriage.The later of the two options is much easier to avail  to ensure your legacy for making your mark in this world.
It is all about children actually ,meaning sex ,meaning cocks and cunts,everything else is just here either to facilitate  this fuck-fest or make it more thrilling.Until mankind can  find a way to preserve their consciousness artificially  these are the only two ways they could stay partially immortal.So when Mahesh sees his only hope of gaining immortality-his son  is about to end his own mortal life naturally he panicked.

****Don't you dare talk about my real mother. You murdering swine. ****
Rahul snivels" I am sorry dad!!! "
That's every son in the world really wants from his father, they want their fathers to forgive all the mistakes they have made whether it was made either out of folly or amusement or through a rebellion challenging their father's authority over them .It's no coincidence when Christians confess their sins to God they start with "Forgive me father for the sins I have done."
Mahesh let go of his stringent rigidity as he reads the 'suicide note' Rahul has written and takes Rahul's head on his chest which he has rarely done in his life.
" I am sorry too son. The things that vile man did to her pains me as well. The things you two  had to undergo  for my shake is tormenting me too.  Shilpa told me what that creature did to her. Imagining my son had to see that, I can feel your trauma. Believe me I do, that odious man Asish you met today is my boss at office and he does abhorrent things to make me suffer for no reason at all. He just enjoys humiliating other people, people who are below his social strata. We are fighting against a monster son, to fight a monster we have to be the monster ourselves. We must demolish him in his own den using his own crooked set of rules. We have come too far, now we can't back off. It is win or die situation now, we are between the Devil and the deep sea.The only advantage we have that  he does not know your and Shilpa's relation to me. You have to watch those unspeakable things a little longer after that I promise you  our lives will be smooth from there. Shilpa told me everything you had to endure, that man Asish did such despicable things in front of you even  knowing you were her husband, a red herring but he was not aware of that fact. "

Rahul was pulling of his own red herring all along crying on Mahesh's chest listening to Mahesh's heart clenching speech thinking ****what the fuck are you talking about? Asish did absolutely nothing. I did everything and  enjoyed every bit of what I did to your bitch, Shilpa. Do you wanna hear how she moaned? Did she tell you she had a cucumber inside her wet pussy long before I reached there? Did she tell you how she squealed when I spanked her? Did she tell you how she was rubbing her boobs on my hand like a bitch in heat? Did she tell you how she screamed when I made her cum?Do you even know the filthy things your slut wife likes? When I reached there she was horny as hell wearing transparent saree in front of your boss. This makes no sense, I remember her exact words when she was talking with you in the car over phone "" Guess again!!! And keep guessing until you catch the worst  nightmare that became hardcore reality"". She clearly told me she was gonna tell you everything as she believed that keeping secrets from her husband will put her marriage at risk in coming future. Did she lie to you? ****
Rahul freed himself from Mahesh's embrace " She told you  what I was doing?"
Mahesh tore the suicide note " She didn't even take your name in shame, she couldn't even take Asish's name. She is a good woman Rahul, It just hurts me so much what I am putting her through.You need to understand whatever you saw was just biological reaction of her body nothing more. "
****I hope that's true, I hope it was only a biological mechanism how her body reacted. She said she enjoyed it, she couldn't control her body. We need to put an end to this mess quickly*** Mahesh thought.
Listening to Mahesh now Rahul carefully deciphered the puzzle ***If she didn't utter my name or her new sexy boyfriend's name how she described the event then? Clearly my dad is mortified, she must have told some details about the things went down. Biological reaction huh!!!! She told him the filthy details but used third person pronouns didn't she? Oh my god oh you stupid fools!!!! You stupid stupid stupid fools!!!How long would it take for Shilpa and Mahesh to realize their miscommunication mistake? I reckon not much. I need to act fast, I need to act as a catalyst now. I don't have the power to attract Shilpa, She is way out of my league, she is a proud full grown woman at her prime, I can't physically attract her also judging by her reactions in the car today she clearly doesn't like how she reacted to me, she was compelled by the situation in Asish's penthouse, she was trapped. But that boss of my dad Asish is gorgeous as fuck, an epitome of male specimen and he can attract her. When I reached there today Shilpa was already severely aroused by Asish,her fair skin was crimson ,it was written all over her face. But I don't know how the cucumber went inside her cunt.If Asish put it inside there why he did not fuck her?Another thing I don't understand it takes no expert to tell Shilpa was aroused why Asish did not take advantage of the situation???? It took me like 5 minutes to make her kiss me back as she was already heated and I am just a young adult,She could not have  resisted Asish who is Adonis among other men.Why miss such opportunity? She likes him very much I think, she did not  let any other man comes near her in all these years, Asish must have affected her in such a way that she was seduced. The fairy has flown too long now it's time to clip her wings. I need to get Asish to fuck Shilpa, Mahesh is no match for Asish, once Shilpa get a taste of that hunk Asish, it would be pretty difficult for Mahesh to win her back, a gorgeous beauty like Shilpa looks good in the arms of another gorgeous male like Asish, not in the arms of bloke like Mahesh. Shilpa is a climber, she climbed up to our family, now it is time for me to get her a ladder so she can be a whore of Asish. It's time to put an end to the love story which started with a murder.****
Mahesh's voice interrupted  his brooding " You must become the man I want you to be. Learn from me how I withstand the humiliation for greater glory. Let your father's side win inside you not your weak mother Rekha's side.A man must choose. This is what real man do, they stand strong at the face of adversity. Get to sleep, stop this nonsense about taking your own life, this is what pansies do. I need you sharp tomorrow,you are our driver now, a lowly job I know but don't get offended this much. "
Rahul says wiping his crocodile's tears " Yes dad. Thanks for the talk, it really helped"
***You stupid coward ,real men don't kill their defenseless wives.Also don't forget lord  Krishna was a driver too and yet he was the key to defeat the Kauravas .I am playing not only Krishna in this plot ,I am also the  Vibhishana to you Mahesh.Ironically Asish kinda looks like Ravana for your wife who is no Sita in any sense but definitely Urvashi but  I want to end up as an nonredeemable Ahalya who slept with lord Indra in her hubby's absense .It's complicated .****

Mahesh faintly smiles "Go to sleep Rahul and never tell what you were about to do tonight to Shilpa ever.I don't want her to blame herself for this.It's all my fault."

Mahesh waits at his bedside until he watches the sole heir of his lineage falls asleep silently dreaming about how he marred the wife of the man sitting beside him.

******Flashback ends*********
Mahesh does not want to infest Shilpa's already burdened mind by injecting the information of Rahul's suicide attempt .

***" Guess again!!! And keep guessing until you catch the worst  nightmare that became hardcore reality"That's what shilpa said to me over phone yesterday.First I thought Asish bangd her but after hearing her confession I realized she said that cause Rahul had to stand there and watch what Asish did to her.She was ashamed of how she is gonna face Rahul and me later.*****

Mahesh informs Shilpa " I have ordered a camera online.It will take three days to get delivered.You need to keep a low profile for now.Don't provoke him too much for two days."
Shilpa smirks "3 days.Nobody is giving you the camera at 4 am in the morning on the 3rd day."

*****Inside the car***********************

After a long awkward silence Rahul hesitantly lets Shilpa know " Dad is cool with everything happened , I think mom
Shilpa meets Rahul at the back view mirror with dead cold in her eyes and spits venom cutting her words " Never even in your life call me that.Never not even in front of Mahesh from now on. You never liked me ,no need to pretend it now, you had to accept me in that role cause of social obligations now I release you from that role. You don't have the compulsion of calling me that,it disgusts me immensely. Do you understand?
Rahul solemnly bows before Shilpa's temper " Yes sure Shilpa. Better?
****You dumb bimbo you think your husband understood everything what went down yesterday in your new bf's house?You think ignoring that fact makes you feel you are keeping your dignity intact ???You had a cucumber inside your pussy for fuck's shake!!!!  Another man who is your husband's boss was toying with you by tricking you entering in that pool making you a drenched diva.Yeah keep wearing that denial hat on your pretty head as long as the winds of lust blows it away.****
Shilpa lets out a sigh of relief " Much better!!!Yes Mahesh understood the situation we were into. But that doesn't not give us any excuse to discuss such nauseating things.Please refrain yourself from thinking about what happened as I am doing it too.Speaking about it will only complicate the situation."
Shilpa puts down the final nail to Rahul's futile hope that somehow he had managed to create an impression of a potential  fuck-mate  on Shilpa but clearly he didn't. 
Rahul asks out of curiosity " One last thing.It's important for me to know .How are you gonna trap him? I might be able to help you if I know your plan."
Shilpa says " I had a camera inside my handbag."
Rahul frowns " You had? You don't have it today?"
Shilpa sighs  " No I don't posses it any longer .Unfortunately I broke it. Mahesh ordered another one online ,it will be arriving day after tomorrow.'"
Rahul asks in horror looking at her in the mirror" You got the footage of what happened yesterday in the penthouse?" He does not know when Shilpa broke the camera ,could be out disgust after watching her loathesome reaction in his embrace. Rahul knows Shilpa still does not understand but if Mahesh sees what actually happened between Rahula and Shilpa,he is gonna execute them both.
Shilpa blushes looking at her manicured  purple nails which matches her satin violet nightie under shawl " I broke it by dropping my handbag just when I entered in the apartment yesterday.So I did not record anything."
Rahul thinks ***Ok ,but why are you blushing like a teenage girl? instead of showing signs of repentance.What made you blush recalling that event?!!! Your skin can never hide your blood rush Shilpa,the only  downside of your glowing pale complexion  other than pimples perhaps if you ever got any ***

********************************************************************************************

Guard No 1( Harsh) to Guard no. 2 ( Bimal " It's time man, She is gonna come now. " looking at his watch impatiently.
Bimal  " You are very excited bhai, from yesterday you are bugging me ."
Harsh  " Bhai Do you know what happens when you mix disha patani and raveena tandon? You get a cocktail named Shilpa dixit."
Bimal   " Her body looked like that of sunny leone to me"
Harsh   " Bro if Shilpa randi gets into porn or movie business she will make Sunny leone go  jobless. You are comparing hell and heaven man
Bimal   "Bhai don't make any fuss, you are scaring me, if Javed Sir find out...." 
Harsh   " Huh!! You think that old fart doesn't know?!!! He is an ex army man so what?!! That makes him a saint?.In old  british days when jamindars (feudal lords) used to rule lands they had some henchmen like our Javed Sir,these type of guys like to do the dirty works on behalf of their rich lords or bosses man.The british gone,the feudal lords gone but the custom still exists.Some people just happy to serve other people out of admiration. We all saw yesterday what happened. Shilpa saali came wearing her semi transparent saree and went out wearing another saree.She stand there in the bike stand before that young guy came up with that flashy car to take her out of here. ".
Bimal   " Yeah, something is fishy man"
Harsh  " Nothing is puzzling here. I checked the car number it belongs to the owner of that penthouse 71 , Asish Kaul. Bhai it is a simple thing that Asish guy must have tore her clothes and fucked her like the slut she is . She changed her deep neck blouse too. But that guy who came here is not his driver, I think it's her brother.He wrote down purpose of visit is to meet Asish Sir only.But his surname is same as our desi mem Shilpa dixit "
Bimal  " He doesn't resembles her anyway man. She is utterly gorgeous. "
Harsh   " Who could be then man? Who could transport Shilpa to get fucked by Asish guy with making any kind of trouble? "
Bimal   " Her husband? "
Harsh  " Shut the fuck up man, he is too young to be her husband. Plus that dude can't handle that hot piece of ass. "
Bimal   " Bhabi then? "
Harsh   " May be.....there they comes"
Harsh blocks the car unnecessarily waving his hands after the guards at the gate let it pass.
Bimal  " Have you gone mad? Asish Sir told Javed Sir yesterday evening not to block his car. They get a free pass man.
Harah pays no heed to him and speaks to Shilpa also ignoring Rahul after Rahul lowers the front window of the car " Madam I remember you. But who is this boy with you? " with a dirty smile on his face. 
Shilpa looks unsettled but act smartly " My husband Rahul dixit.
Shilpa watches how shamelessly this security guard is drooling over her exposed legs,thank god rest of her body is covered by the shawl.

[Image: 5b655bf0f0c34896498cce3b2e7e1d01.jpg] 
She can protest like yesterday but if Rahul starts fighting on her behalf considering his young adult angst the whole conspiracy will be exposed before security officer.
Rahul notices the security guard's ogling and very pleased inside.****Poor Mahesh everybody is watching your wife's body now.***
Harsh the security guard asks  " Mam just for clarification ,You are a maid right? You must understand so many people comes here,we tend to forget such minor details."
Shilpa's face goes pale answering " Yes."
Security guard Harsh smiles looking at Rahul silently insinuating the very obvious flaw in Shilpa's answer.
Rahul grins at him  " Yes she is a maid "  shilpa can't see Rahul's grin from backseat.
****Yeah right Shilpa!!! Now they also know you are whoring yourself out in whatever you are wearing below your shawl which covers almost nothing of your thighs.Mahesh it looks like everyone is just assuming that your wife is  a town car.****Rahul does not know what she is wearing underneath that shawl,he is very curious though.
Security guard Bimal looks shocked standing behind Harsh, he couldn't believe his prediction came true but also disappointed at Shilpa's spouse choice  but Harsh doesn't look surprised. 
Harsh still baring his teeth " Ok Mam. You can go. "
As their car departs the security clearing Bimal expresses his disappointment " That punk is her husband?" 
Harsh is murmuring " Shilpa saali is naked under that shawl man. I am sure. I just watched her entire  thighs, man it was so yummy and milky white. "
Bimal still trying to digest  " Her husband that punk?!!!
Harsh  " He is not her husband. Ever saw a wife sitting in the backseat while her husband drives? Couples seat side by side. They are lying man. Something crazy is going on, lets check the security camera of the lift.I wish even the lift floor were made of glass now, so i could have a peek of her pink pussy, never saw a fair pussy in real life man, her complexion is so clear, she must have a peachy pussy. That Asish guy is so lucky, next time I want to born rich man. "
And they two kept speculating thinks upto the point they watch Rahul and Shilpa enters Asish's penthouse disappearing from their eyes.Before entering they exchange some words to each other.

After 20  minutes  Bimal  " Dude why that husband guy is not coming out from the penthouse? "
Harsh " He is not her husband stupid!!! But still man what is he doing inside if she is a maid?That guy grinned at me when I teased Shilpa kutiya for calling herself a maid while wearing nothing but shawl.I am sure she is naked below!!! I can see her naked body right inside my mind,she must be exactly how I have imagined her to be."
Security guard Bimal says " But what the fuck those three are doing inside man?"

Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what's on the other side?
For curiosity duh!!!The fear of unkown,for thrill of adventure ,for knowledge and also for no goddamn reason at all!!!! :D :D :D
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
You are ROCKINGGGGGGGGGGGG
Like Reply
Great writing.
Like Reply