Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Pls continue...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
bro story going superly pls continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Thanks for the story , the story is very good,but kindly limit the characters.
Like Reply
wow.. nice updates... thank you mate!
Like Reply
Great great great wild updates! Pls keep them coming!!
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting for update bro
Like Reply
update please..
Like Reply
Hello Sarit , Please continue the story.
Like Reply
Pls update bro
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Bro pls update please
Like Reply
One of the best erotic story I have read
Like Reply
Still waiting eagerly
Update please
Like Reply
Pls Update....
Like Reply
Hey buddy Eagerly waiting for update
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
kindly update
Like Reply
Reddy was fully standing and inside kanti's daughter's hole now, both uncle and aunty couldn't make out what was happening in front of them. Uncle continued, what are you planning to grow dear, i said tomato. He also said, this season no one grows tomato and what food will you give labourers if you don't grow rice. I told him, i need time to assess the land priorities and only then can decide, meanwhile i have assigned some labourers to latshmi to make sure the land is kept dry even if there is heavy rain. Aunty said it is his land and his choice and we should not interfere with choice but can help if he wants. She continued, we don't have lands now and also even if you pay us uncle cannot go out and work, so please try to keep him to help you and also give us some necessary support financially and we will be greatful to you. I looked at uncle, he just nodded his head in agreement. I asked what salary are you expecting from me, he said 3k pm. I told him, salary is ok for me but there are 3 conditions for him to work if he agrees then i am ok and he can start from today itself. He asked what conditions? I told him, first you are not going to touch any women from labourers, he agreed. Second i dont like being questioned and also unnecessary suggestions, and just do what is say.

He agreed. And lastly third one, i want the room you gave me last night reserved only for me and what ever i do there or anywhere, any news will not spread from your side, i need complete loyalty and silence. Uncle thought for a minute and said, it is my house and you want to use it for sex, if used by family then no problem but i don't want labourers inside the house please, and as for silence and loyalty, you can be assured from both of us that we will never open our mouth about anything to anyone. Aunty also nodded her head in agreement. I called one of the ladies and told her to get kori. Then asked aunty, how was last night, she said wonderful and felt shy looking towards me, uncle added thank you once again for it. Once kori came, i told her to go with aunty and clean my room, told her everyday it is your work to clean this and that room. She nodded her head and went with aunty. Uncle asked me what should i do now, i said give me some time to think and sent him out. He wanted to stay behind, i was unable to control reddy anymore and said then uncle please wait outside for sometime and turned kanti's daughter, made her lay on bed and inserted reddy and pounded her pussy till he released. Then i gave her the choclates and sent her to her mother.

Uncle understood what happened inside and wanted to say something, i said tell me uncle, he said, she has not had her first periods and you already took her is not good. I stopped him in between and said, i know she is your daughter and you loved her too much, be assured, until you are not doing anything stupid, she is going to be live like queen. It is your choice, whether she continues with me or goes to work in the fields. Uncle gave an assured look to let her be with me. I realised that roopa's mom was still at home, so told uncle get her here, and i will finish my bath by then. Called one lady and sent the other two for weed removal and asked her to bath me fast. She did as told and my jeans, jockey and tees had dried so wore them and called shambu and gave dhoti set to him and asked him to give it to kori to wash and clean. Shambu then started scratching his head, i asked him what? he said sir, i am unmarried and i like kori, can i marry her. I asked what his parents will say, he said, they also know that he likes kori and have no problem. I asked what did kori say for his proposal, he said he didn't dare to ask her but if i recommend then for sure he will get married. I said call her then.

By then uncle came with roopa's mother. She was surprised that i called her now and asked what in a little ego tone? i said nothing, just wanted to see you that's all. I called uncle to the side and asked him, have you tasted her? he said no, but before her marriage to his younger bro, he had felt her boobs. Then i told him what are you waiting for, take her inside and enjoy. He said he can't proceed as family reputution at stake, i told him here no one will come, and you know better. He again asked me what if she declines. I called roopa's mom and told her uncle knows that i had sex with you and to keep quiet without informing your husband and making you roadside whore, it is better if you satisfy him, take him to the room and do what he says. She refused and said, what if i say no. I called seshu near and said then he will bang you and all the labourers will see what he does to you in open fields, you don't have mobile or anything to complain to anyone now and if you don't please uncle then i will call all the labourers and order them to fuck you today. She got terrified and uncle put his hand on her shoulder assuringly and took her to the room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply