Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name of five person (whoever) you want to fuck once in life
(26-05-2019, 06:02 PM)ashw Wrote: Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: anushka-shetty.jpg]Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.

Anuska ki kaun video dekh k muth marte ho?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
1. My sister, she has got huge boobs and ass in slim figure.
2. My friend's mom, 42 aged woman with pure milf figure.
3. My aunty(mami), pure high class milf.
4. My friend's sister, she has got sluty face.
5. My cousin.
Like Reply
(27-05-2019, 03:03 PM)desi mazaxxx Wrote: 1. My sister, she has got huge boobs and ass in slim figure.
2. My friend's mom, 42 aged woman with pure milf figure.
3. My aunty(mami), pure high class milf.
4. My friend's sister, she has got sluty face.
5. My cousin.

1. You see her homely dress, so, its normal to shag 
2. This age womans are full of fire
3. Yap the same as 2
4. She must be growing teen 
5. Wao, cousin are alwase nice
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
(26-05-2019, 04:30 AM)polarbear1969 Wrote: My fantasy list is big one. I want one week package.
Day 1 -- Pinky Reddy along with Actress Seetha    

Dont laugh.... it is just a fantasy.

pinky reddy is my favourite.will lick her asshole clean,fuck her mouth n armpits,kiss n suck her saliva,drink her warm piss n cum deep in her throat
[Image: pinky-reddy-busty.jpg]
[Image: seetha.jpg]
Like Reply
shamita Shetty and all the women in the family
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Who is she?
Like Reply
1. My mom (as I like the mature and experienced women's and she is the close one)
2. My aunt (my friends mom, as she is another mature hot fig)
3. My sister (She is hot enough to satisfy any one)
4. My school teacher( as we grow by seeing her sexy ass and boobs when we get adult. She is one of the best fantasy queen of mine.)
5. My neighbor aunty (as am always crazy for her hot looks)
[+] 2 users Like shrimarathi's post
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 01:58 AM)shrimarathi Wrote: 1. My mom (as I like the mature and experienced women's and she is the close one)
2. My aunt (my friends mom, as she is another mature hot fig)
3. My sister (She is hot enough to satisfy any one)
4. My school teacher( as we grow by seeing her sexy ass and boobs when we get adult. She is one of the best fantasy queen of mine.)
5. My neighbor aunty (as am always crazy for her hot looks)

Waoooo

And can u state their ages?
Like Reply
u don't know who she is? r u living in india?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(25-05-2019, 07:56 PM)Kalponik Wrote: The perfect answer you have given first time in thread

1. Friends mother must be a milf and yammi
2. You have seen own sisters body parts I think like hairy armpits,  sexy navel in homely dress
3. Cousin sisters are always very attractive, coz we are seeing them from childhood and see that how the mangos grone up and ripe
4. You mast try to masterbate in office toilet just after talking with  binita,      I assure you, it will be great feelings
5. Yap, the teen must be comes ur house, see her up to down, and masterbate assuming that no one in your home and she comes to your home

Perfect answer
Like Reply
defiantly wanna fuck my bhabhi she is a sex bomb even had a affair with her but sexually nothing happened but she used to send her hot sexy pics
second would be my cuzin masi she is only 2 year older then me but a sex bomb and got married two days ago looking double the sex bomb in chuda
third would be an online milf i meet unfortunatly not in contact with her but sure had hot fun with her online nude video chats she is 50+
fourth would be my best freind she is married but she is more likely to happen in real just waiting for the right time to meet she does want to fuck with me too
and fifth would be production coordinator in my last job she was a sex bomb too
Like Reply
(01-08-2019, 12:42 PM)rayatxxx Wrote: defiantly wanna fuck my bhabhi she is a sex bomb even had a affair with her but sexually nothing happened but she used to send her hot sexy pics
second would be my cuzin masi she is only 2 year older then me but a sex bomb and got married two days ago looking double the sex bomb in chuda
third would be an online milf i meet unfortunatly not in contact with her but sure had hot fun with her online nude video chats she is 50+
fourth would be my best freind she is married but she is more likely to happen in real just waiting for the right time to meet she does want to fuck with me too
and fifth would be production coordinator in my last job she was a sex bomb too
Waooo, perfect answer and feelings
Like Reply
(25-05-2019, 07:56 PM)Kalponik Wrote: The perfect answer you have given first time in thread

2. You have seen own sisters body parts I think like hairy armpits,  sexy navel in homely dress
3. Cousin sisters are always very attractive, coz we are seeing them from childhood and see that how the mangos grone up and ripe
4. You mast try to masterbate in office toilet just after talking with  binita,      I assure you, it will be great feelings
5. Yap, the teen must be comes ur house, see her up to down, and masterbate assuming that no one in your home and she comes to your home

milf is now old yet wears sexy bra panties and still has tight body did bi with her son too discussing his moms panties 
yes seen sister in bra panty too
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 02:14 PM)magu Wrote: milf is now old yet wears sexy bra panties and still has tight body did bi with her son too discussing his moms panties 
yes seen sister in bra panty too
waooo
Like Reply
1. My mom mala. she is mature sex bomb. my first lust.

2. my younger sis. she is so sexy and hot. love to fuck her in her mini skirt. 

3. My friends mom Ruksana. my tool got hard every time when i visit my friend. 

4. My friends wife shriya on her suhagraat with her husband. 

5. Last one can't  be fulfil. i always want to fuck sridevi
[+] 1 user Likes rajsexena99's post
Like Reply
Sneha (actress, married)
Kala didi (landlord's married daughter)
Supraja (my boss-like, married)
Nisha (salesgirl in a shop, martied)
Kajal agarwal (actress, unmarried)
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 12:30 PM)rajsexena99 Wrote: 1. My mom mala. she is mature sex bomb. my first lust.

2. my younger sis. she is so sexy and hot. love to fuck her in her mini skirt. 

3. My friends mom Ruksana. my tool got hard every time when i visit my friend. 

4. My friends wife shriya on her suhagraat with her husband. 

5. Last one can't  be fulfil. i always want to fuck sridevi
Waoo... Nice fantacy 
Whatever becomes true comes from imagination
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 03:14 PM)namkeenwali Wrote: Sneha (actress, married)
Kala didi (landlord's married daughter)
Supraja (my boss-like, married)
Nisha (salesgirl in a shop, martied)
Kajal agarwal (actress, unmarried)

Ufff!!! I become hard while reading the same, could u please tell me 3 more thing please for those individuals ??  ( age & the attractive body part & fantac))
Like Reply

1- yes she is now she is 55 yet wears sexy lingerie and has big ass recently touched her ass in crowded train when she and her son came with us 
2- yes i have seen own sister full nude and in bra panties since past 15 years heheheh also recorded her many times 
3 - yes she is 5 years elder to me  now 35 still is sexy 
4 - never tried lets sseee
5 - oh yes even touched her body while playing her panties and bra too
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
My own wife because no one can beat her hotness.
[+] 3 users Like rahulsharma11's post
Like Reply