Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Akka limped after the release and then slowly moved herself from kavya's face and came back near me and we had a deep kiss. I asked akka, what should i do to her now. Akka said your wish, i asked akka, it is our wish now. Kavya then turned towards us and said, i want to lick akka's other hole also, please. Akka got excited listening to kavya's words and then said, here in this room you wanted rough right and you will get it kavya. Saying that she left towards the bathroom and brought a dozen cloth clips and started putting all the clips on kavya, first akka held kavya's boobs and put 2 clips on the nipples, kavya shrieked and i increased the pressure on her bum hole. Akka then took 2 more clips and pulled the inner skin of kavya's navel and put a clip there, then she bent down and put 3 clips on kavya's pussy, then she took 2 more and put it on kavyas ears. Akka then went near kavya's face and turned doggy. Kavya then started licking akka's bum hole. Akka then pushed her hands behind her back and pulled her bum hole to make some space and kavya inserted her tongue cleaning akka's bum hole.

I was mad seeing the licking and held kavya's hips and started banging with all the might i had, the brute force was making kavya miss akka's hole lots of times and also it started paining for kavya. She turned her head and said sir, it is paining a lot now, please continue on my pussy if you want. Where was i to listen, but kept increasing the speed to maximum and finally unloaded in kavya's bum hole. This must have been the biggest release from reddy. I stood still till reddy limped back to smaller size and then came back and sat on the chair. Kavya meanwhile tried to sooth her bum hole by trying to rub it, i took the belt and smacked again on her bums, she cried loudly and said mummyeeee. Akka meanwhile felt she is not licking her bum hole and said to me again. This time i got up and took a long hand and smacked kavya's bum again. There were 3 marks of belt on her bums now. Kavya with tears in her eyes said, it might be difficult for me to sit also now. Akka got agitated with kavya not taking care of her and got up, pulled the belt out of my hand and held kavya by her hairs and smacked her boobs with belt, left right centre. About 12-15 smacks on kavya's boobs had made them very soft and also her cries increased.

Akka then let the belt on the cot and pulled her bum hole aside and pushed it on kavya's face. Kavya then continued inserting her tongue inside akka's bum hole, now akka was in fantasy land. Akka meanwhile turned towards me and said, you want something, i said, no akka, not today, yesterday also heavy quota and today also. I am done here. Akka then asked kavya to stop and came near me and gave a good kiss on lips and then said, i am loving it, shall i take over from here if you don't mind dear. I said only if kavya agrees. I don't want her to feel bad also. Kavya then looked up and saidm i can't take any more smacks on boobs madam, and no marks on face too. Akka then said, so other things are ok with you. Kavya nodded her head and added but you should let me suck your pussy one more time. Akka told kavya to remove all the clips from her body. Kavya did as told. Akka then went and lay down on bed and called me near her. She said hold my leg dear and lifted one leg, she called kavya to otherside and asked her to hold the other leg, kavya did so.

Akka then opened her bum hole by holding her bumsand told kavya, kavya i want your one nipple in pussy and the other in my back hole. I held akka's leg and akka pulled me on top of her, i placed both my legs around her head, she started sucking reddy, reddy slowly started stirring and coming back alive. meanwhile kavya did as told, she held both her nipples one in each hand and moved in on akka's pussy and bum hole. Akka started making loud moans now. If there was no sound proofing, then probably my parents also would have heard akka's moans from my house. Kavya kept rotating her nipples on akka's bum hole and pussy for about 15 minutes and akka had a big release, her body studdered and she released violently. Kavya's face lit up and then she turned towards me and said, even i will ask my mom to do this for me, it looks awesome. I asked akka to move a little further and then pulled kavya and put her down on bed and inserted red hot reddy in her pussy now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
There was some pain in her pussy lips due to clips holding it, but kavya held reddy in her hand and guided inside her. From the first push itself they were long strokes and kavya released in no time, but i kept continuing and when she was done second time, i was just halfway through. I gave her some time to catch her breath and she spoke, sir this is all i can take for today, if you want you can beat me, but i cannot any more. Akka then asked kavya to get up and clean reddy, kavya used her mouth and cleaned reddy as much as she could. Akka then got water in mug and a clean towel and cleaned reddy herself. Akka then stood doggy style and asked kavya to lie down and lick her pussy. Since kavya was very tired, she didn't mind lying down and licking pussy. Akka meanwhile turned towards me and what are you waiting for dear. I held her hips and moved reddy on her bum hole and in one go inserted inside her. It hurt akka, she turned her head and said, i am not kavya dear, slowly. I said sorry and held her hips and started slow strokes and increased the pace gradually.

With kavya working underneath and reddy ramming her hole we lost count on how many releases akka had and finally when reddy was ready to shoot, akka jerked and turned around and fell flat on the bed and said, i can't anymore. That is the maximum i could take. Kavya then said, you can come on top of me sir. I mounted kavya and she held reddy and moved him in her pussy hole. I was on the verge of climax and i started applying all the pressure on kavya's pussy, meanwhile kavya also had final release along with me. All of us fell next to each other on bed panting heavy breath. After about half an hour finally when all of us had come back to senses, akka thanked kavya for what ever she did today. Kavya also thanked us for fulfilling all her desires. This was the new beginning at office and woud stay the same for long time to come. All 3 of us loving eachother however we wished. Fast forwarding the story a little bit :The relationships continued with all except roopa's mother and kavya's mom. Both were never called again. Periyamma and sexy used to get their quota once in a week.

Kavya got addicted to torture sex and it took a lot of pain from me and akka to get her back to enjoy normal sex. Akka's marriage date and sexy's delivery date were nearing. Had english madam and her sister once. Meanwhile Divya started seriously thinking about kids. Office started giving good returns and infact, kavya and akka also had their own bikes sponsered by me now. Whatever in bank only kavya had a guess, but couldn't bother as it was mine. Had built up a good reputation also around. Meanwhile kavya's mom found her a good guy in her relation side and their marriage was fixed. She was also happy that she could work and get her quota in office and enjoy while still get married and enjoy worldy name. Vini was the one loosing most of the attention and she could hardly make it to office as always divya used to be around her. With kavya's knowledge increasing about my finances, akka suggested to find some way and i finally opened accounts with three brokerages and gave a small one to kavya. Kept the big one with myself and akka. With lots of money flowing into bank, head would not stay in one single place, but vini and shamili made sure it was where it should be.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
One friday night after the regular session divya opened up saying she wants to be with her mom for sometime as she is carrying and no one to look after her. I was surprised with divya, asked her are you alright? She said, whatever happened no one can change and in mom's time of need i want to be with her as i will get a brother or sister now which i long wanted. So i asked her when do you want to go there? She said she has not decided and will talk to mom and let me know. Next morning Divya spoke to my mom and then called her parents home. All of them decided that since due date is very close, divya can stay with her mom for some time and then she can shift back. Divya wanted me to also join her, but i refused and said work and other stuff at home as akka's marriage is also near.

All was settled and divya was to leave to her parents place next day. Father in law interrupted and said we have not taken our son in law and daughter to our native place temple and we will go there tonight, MIL can stay with my parents today and we will be back by tomorrow night. As there was no other program from my side, i agreed. Divya packed the bags and FIL went home and got some clothes for himself and sexy. We took a cab at night and reached the native early morning. We reached FIL's eldest brother's house and he was a little furious that i went to their place, ignored him but his wife was ok and she invited us with full heart. We all took bath and left the luggage there itself and went to temple. The priest in the temple did a big pooja for us and it lasted till 11am, we were tired and decided to sit in the temple for sometime. Meanwhile the guy divya didn't want to get married came to temple and wished uncle. He too wished back. He seemed normal to me.

We went to FIL's elder brother's place and divya's periyamma served us with brunch. Fil's elder brother also joined us. Fil then put a bomb on his brother and said, he wants his share in land and house and he will sell it. Fil's elder brother fumed at first but FIL insisted that he be given his share or he will go to court to get it. FIL's elder brother called his other brother "princi" on phone and informed the same thing to him, he also said it is a good idea and that he can give roopa's husband whatever he gets and settle with his son who would become doctor in a short while. FIL's elder brother then said out of 80 acres land he will give 25 each to his younger brothers and keep 30 acres for himself as he has taken care of land as well as them. Both of them agreed. Then he continued, he will keep the house for himself but the adjacent land next to his house will be given to both the brothers. All of them agreed to it. Fil then turned towards me and said, i will arrange for selling of the lands and then give half of it to you and keep the other half for the baby.

I said uncle how much will it go for, all the lands? he calculated and said about 10 lacs for the lands and 2 lacs for the land next to house. I told him give me sometime and called akka on phone and told her to go to office and check the balance in the bank passbook. We finished brunch and were having tea when akka called back and said, it is showing 15lacs. Went to divya and asked her is it ok if we purchase the land as me or my parents don't have any agri lands. She took some time and asked me how will i arrange for so much money. I said don't worry, i will tell you back at home, but will talk if you agree to be landlady. She was very happy listening to it and gave a good hug and kissed my cheeks in front of all who were watching from a distance. I went and sat with my FIL and said, uncle i will buy the land, i will give you 12 lacs and please register it in divya's name. FIL tried to reason with me that i will not be able to look after the lands and selling it to others will be good. Divya interrupted and said it is my choice and i will keep the land. Father in law calculated for sometime and said then you will have to pay me 6 lacs. I agreed instantly. The news spread like fire in the village and by 3 in the noon, roopa's would be mother in law and her family came to fil's elder brother's place.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
They came directly to divya and asked her is it true that your husband is buying your father's land. Divya replied with a little ego yes. They asked her will he buy the land of princi too? Divya was confused for a second and said it is not ours to decide, but yes if they wish to sell it. I tapped divya and whispered into her ears saying i don't have that much cash. She winked and i kept quiet. They continued and said, they spoke to princi and he was the one who asked to check if i can pay for the land. FIL immediately called princi and asked is it true and then turned towards me and nodded his head. FIl kept the phone and then tapped my shoulder calling me outside. Divya also wanted to join but he asked her to wait here only. FIL then said, you can pay me at a later date but getting a big parcel of land will become difficult later and i should immediately agree and buy princi's land. I told him uncle will smoke and come back please. He agreed and said i want a positive answer when you come back inside. I took a smoke break and then went inside and adressed roopa's would be family, i will buy the land only if princi also agrees to sell me the land next to the house also.

They immediately called princi and spoke at length, he wanted to keep the house land but with my conditions and also some pressure from them, he agreed reluctantly. So it was decided and settled. FIL called princi and asked him to come to the native so that all brothers can prepare the documents. Princi agreed and said he will start in the morning. FIL then addressed me and divya to arrange the cash and keep it ready and also added that he has about 5 lacs in bank should we feel any necessity. I thanked him and said, i can arrange but will still keep in mind his offer. Me and divya started back with FIL staying back. Divya was given haldi and kumkum by her periyamma and we left for our place. Divya asked about the source of funds and i said i have earned about 10 lacs and will ask dad for the rest. She hit me and said and i don't even know that you are making money and from now on, you will give me all your money control. I laughed and said, i was saving for you only dear but if you still insist then you can take care of finances. We reached our place and i explained the happenings to dad and mom, both were happy that i was buying land rather than wasting money on unnecessary things.

Sexy slept in our house for the night. Next morning first thing i did was open another bank account and transfer akka's and kavya's brokerage account to new bank account. Took passbook and went to bank and informed the manager that i will need 14 lacs money and will pick it up in the evening. No work from my side but kavya worked as usual and akka was just in office for the day. Picked up divya from college and went to bank and collected cash and reached home. Told divya to give the cash to dad and also inform her dad that cash is ready for princi. She gave cash to my dad and then called her dad and informed that 14 lacs was ready. He asked the phone to be given to me and informed that the partition of land documents has been started and should get over in 2 days and then we can register the land in divya's name. Two days passed quickly and on friday, me, divya and my parents left for the village early morning and reached by noon. FIL had made necessary arrangements, and work happened smoothly and all the lands were registered in divya's name.

Dad paid 12 lacs to princi and another 1.25 lacs was spent for other registration work. suddenly now we had become small land lords in the village. Dad and FIL checked the documents again for any discrepancies and as there was none, we all bid bye to them and started home. Fil again stayed back and said, come on sunday and look at your lands, dad said sure we will come and we left the registrar's office and reached home. There was 75k still left with dad. I told dad that he should give the money to periyappa for akka's marriage expenses. Dad said they have already made necessary arrangements and you gift her something. I agreed and took the cash back. Divya was angry on me saying that i want to spend 75k on akka. I told her we have all grown up together and stuff and finally relented and asked divya what do you want me to do? She said get her some gold for 25-30k max and no more. I agreed and told her, you only take her and get what she wants in the money. Divya agreed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
On sunday, all of us left for the village early morning and reached village by noon. Mom had prepared lunch for all of us and after going round the lands, we choose a place near the temple and sat and had lunch. There were many people who had come to meet us from the village and FIL introduced all of them to us. There were a couple of families who wanted to meet us. They all joined together and came and then the ladies fell at divya's feet and males at mine, both of us went back a little and were shocked. They made us sit on the dias outside temple and washed our feet and called the temple priest to do some announcement. All of them then asked us to come along and visit the village elders for the announcement. We tagged along now. Me and divya were then told that as per the custom of the village the labourers will be divided accordingly with divya's periyappa and since we hold more land than him, majority of labourer families would be handed over to us. I was shocked and addressed all the village people that they are free to choose whom to work for and i am strongly against bonded labour.

Divya's periyappa then turned towards me and said, if you abandon them where will they go, all their life they have spent on ploughing these lands and growing food. Everyone nodded their head and agreed and couple of people spoke and said, that unlike other villages these labourers were happy with the system as the landlords have taken care of them and their families since generations and always looked after them like their children. There were tears in couple of women's eyes and village elders then stated that it is customary for people to live in peace and harmony in nature with people all around than work on costs and hamper so many families. Finally out of 30 families, 20 were decided to be handed over to me and the rest 10 divya's periyappa will keep. The village elders first gave the choice to the labourer families to choose about 22 families chose us, so we had to return 2 families to divya's periyappa. The elders asked me to send two families over to periyappa, i choose big goon looking types, the families then asked for their brother also to be sent over and choose a family from periyappa's side.

One guy from Divya's periyappa's side asked to be taken and i agreed. Suddenly he was not interested to send him and asked me to choose some other and i said, they choose me and i will not exchange them now, the division is full and final and turned towards village elders, they all nodded their head in agreement and also smiling. Divya's periyappa then in front of elders of the village and the whole village, in a fit of rage turned towards me and said then buy my land also for the same price and it comes to 12 lacs and pay me. I turned towards him and said i don't have that much money now, he insisted and said then at 2% interest per month, i should settle 12 lacs to him in a year. I adressed him and said, why is it that you are hell bent on it, what will your kids do and stuff trying to console him, but he was adamant and with a little ego i too agreed and the whole land belonged to me as also the whole labourer families. Divya and parents were wondering where it was leading to but before anyone could react i had already announced my agreement. Divya's periyappa left the meeting in a hurry. The meeting with the elders was almost over now and me and divya too started, but the elders then called me back, FIL was smiling now, his son in law had become landlord within a week. The elders then asked divya and ladies of my family to leave and asked my father to stay back. Dad didn't want to stay and left with ladies towards the temple.

I asked for tender coconut and three or four labourers rushed to the trees and got me some. I looked at them and asked them to give some to my family also, they rushed and left towards the temple. I looked at my fil and asked why was i asked to stay back? He said to be made aware of the customs of the village. I wondered what customs, then suddenly some elder came forward and addressed me as periyavaar(meaning big man with respect), i stopped him then and there and said my name is keshav and please call me keshav and not periyavaar, he nodded his head as a no and said from today as i am like father figure with the people working for me, i will be addressed as periyavaar and i should get used to it. I jokingly asked what will divya be called uncle, he said periyamma. Couldn't do much about it now. Since i was also distant family of old periyavaar, and as i owned the lands around i had to get accostomed to it now. Then finally the teachings began, they guided me on how to divide the crops and how to take care of labourer families and what crop for what season.

Finally they came to the main point, that i can choose one of the labourer girls as my concubine and as per the ritual, one guy will marry her and send her to me for first night, jokingly i asked what if i choose some married woman. The elders said that if you want some married woman then it is the right of the husband to oblige, but please dont do such things as you will get to choose one for yourself and it will be well guarded secret in the community as has been happening from ages. Out of curiosity i asked then which one was divya's periyappa's concubine? All the elders showed to the guy who choose me last and said his wife. I understood no wonder divya's periyappa fumed with anger and haste. I asked what else custom is there and they said thats all and all the labourers will never utter a word against you to anyone and will do whatever you ask them to do. There was some arrangement made at the temple now by the priest and one by one all labourer families pledged alligiance to me in front of god, suddenly i had become some important person in my life.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After the work in the temple, i addressed all labourers working for me and wanted to bid bye, all of them came forward and said, today was my first day in the village as periyavaar and i should not leave, i insisted that i cannot stay and have some work in the city, but they were very adamant, and they turned towards divya and addressed her as periyamma please stay with us tonight and then you can leave tomorrow. Divya said we don't have our home here and also i have not brought any clothes, for which the temple priest said he will give some new dhoti set to me and some sarees of his wife to divya, divya flatly rejected the offer, and added we don't have a place to stay also, the labourers then said, there is a small place in the fields and if we can adjust they will be pleased. All of us left for inspection of the small kutiya, it had one room and one kitchen and a toilet but roof was mud tiles and there was single cot. Divya and my family again flatly refused and said we will leave and comeback sometime next week. labourers were now acting as though their parents are leaving the kids in some market and going away, finally divya turned towards me and said, stay here tonight and come tomorrow.

I looked at her and said what will i do alone here, she said, start taking responsibility dear, who asked you to take my periyappa's land. I agreed reluctantly, divya and my parents left for home. Temple priest's wife had cooked dinner for tonight for me, i asked it to be sent to my new place, someone from the labourer got it for me. Asked some female labourers to clean the house, they obidently cleaned the house from top to bottom, took a banana leaf and had dinner. Came outside and still had couple of them around, called one person and handed him a 100rs note and asked him to fetch me some cigrattes. He asked sir some beedi for us? i said ok take it and sat just outside the house. He ran and got the smoke superfast. I took one cigratte from the pack and one of the guys lit a match and i lit my cigratte. Was looking at sky and finally one guy came and stood in front of me, i asked what, he said you must be feeling alone and the labourers have decided to gift you choice, i said i didn't understand. He said, if you want you can choose one girl and she will always take care of your loneliness.

I said i haven't even seen them properly but then and stopped. They said continue sir, i said, let me look at the girls tomorrow but today call the person whose wife was pervious periyavaar's and suddenly they pulled the husband in front of me. I asked the others to leave now, they went and stood at a distance. Everyone knew what was about to happen but remained silent. I asked this guy, is it true what i have heard. He nodded his head, i said, call her here i want to look at her. He called his wife and she came near us and bent her head and stood still. I could see that she was hardly 32-33 years. I looked at him with question mark and he just left her for me. I asked her to go inside and wait. Everyone of the labourers wanted me to choose the girl from their place as the father of the girl and the husband of the girl become like leaders of the tribe. I addressed them saying i will choose later and they should try to give privacy to me now. All except a couple of them, i asked why are you staying here go to your house, they said, this place is in the middle of the fields and they can't leave me alone.

I went inside the house and looked at the lady inside, i asked her to remove the dress, a little dust came off her dress. I told her hold for some time and went outside and called one of the labourers and asked him to buy soap and body brush and added to get some females from the tribe. He asked females why sir? i said to get her ready otherwise she will bath till morning with the dust on her body. He left immediately and reached back with soap, brush and servants in 10 minutes. I looked at the females he had got with him and told them to bath her in the bathroom using soap and brush. They immediately rushed inside the house and started their job. I took another smoke and smoked casually. When they were done, the ladies came out and asked anything else sir? i joked you all too? they never smiled back but said, then ask our husbands, we would love to join you. I looked at them and said, then prepare your husbands and i shall tell them tomorrow. Now they all giggled and left. I went inside the kutiya and locked whatever was called as door.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
After locking the door, i went and sat on the cot and asked her to come near, she came slowly and sat on the floor. I asked her name, she replied kanti. I said kanti are you ready to serve your new master? she nodded her head, i held her chin and lifted her head and said, i don't like people who don't answer me, next time you do it, i will kick you. She nodded her head again and said yes sir. I asked her what yes sir, she replied will answer from next time whatever you ask. I said good. Sit on cot now. I told her kanti, remove your dress. She obediently removed the dress, she sat but naked next to me on the cot. I told her who will remove my dress? she got up and said me sir and i lifted my hand up, she removed the tee, and then i loosened the belt and hook of the jeans and pushed it a little down, she immediately removed the rest from foot. I asked her kanti how did you serve your previous master? she was feeling shy, i increased my voice and asked again, how did you serve your previous master? she shivered a little and then spoke, i was the personal property of old sir, he used to take me whenever he wanted, he used to call my name and then we used to come to the same room and he would have sex with me.

I asked how all did you have sex with him? she continued, sometimes she used to suck his penis and then he would come on top of her and once released he would leave her to get dressed and go home, sometime sleep besides him in the same cot and later he would ride me again. I was smiling at her, old ass didn't use her properly that's the reason her boobs are still a little bit stiff and her body shapely. I told her from now on, i will do whatever i feel like, if you are not interested then you can leave. She sat there quietly and said, how will i face people if you say i didn't satisfy you, please don't do such thing to me, i will serve you as you wish, kill me but don't say that i didn't satisfy you please please. I was shocked for a minute and asked her why? She said, if i don't satisfy you then the whole labourers can have sex with me and i will be left by my husband, whoever feels like fucking, they can and wherever and whenever. I had seen one lady during my childhood days who was used up because she didn't satisfy the periyavaar.

I touched her bum hole and asked did he do it here also? she was confused for a second, i repeatedly touched her bumhole and asked her did he enter here also? She understood what was coming and said no sir. I looked around for some oil but found none, so asked her to make thick soap liquid. She went to bathroom, put the soap in the mug with a little bit of water and came and sat again on floor. I then asked her does she have any kids? she replied one daughter. I asked age? she said **. I asked her how does she look? with the description i got from kanti about her daughter, my mouth started watering. I asked kanti what are your privileges given by previous sir? she said nothing except occassional rest. I asked her did he do to any other women in the village other than you? she replied, almost all and then studdered... I asked her what, she said, only during day time periyavaar's are allowed to touch the women of the labourers, if they want them at night, then the periyavaar has to take permission from the respective husband or if unmarried then from both the parents and if they decline, he cannot do anything to them and also should not touch the mother of the girl even during day time.

I asked that means during day time i can ask anyone to come here? She replied yes sir, i said then get your daughter tomorrow morning. She wanted to say something and hesitated, i said its ok tell me assuringly. She said if you touch a virgin, then you cannot touch other women for one year, that is the untold custom here. I asked what if i want another virgin? then the previous one has to marry someone from the new virgin's family and it has never happened before. I asked her how was your husband chosen. She said, after she was taken as personal property of previous periyavaar, 3 guys proposed to marry her and it was periyavaar who chose her husband. I asked her what if i chose the person to marry first and then the girl? she replied, then he has to marry whomever you choose? i asked naughtily what if i choose his daughter? she was shocked for a second and added, then you get to choose one more girl and either the brothers or fathers of the girls exchange eachother and marry, but no one has ever done that yet. I said then i will. I asked her are you good at cleaning the house and utensils, she said no, but kori is the best, she keeps her house like a mirror. I then told kanti, tomorrow morning ask kori to come and meet me with her husband. Kanti laughed and said, kori is not married sir. I loved the answer. I checked the water, it had become thick like liquid soap.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
i then pointed towards reddy and kanti moved her mouth on him. She was really experienced with dick sucking and in no time reddy was ready like flag pole. I asked her to turn around and dipped my finger in soap water and applied on her bum hole and pushed the finger a little inside her. She shrieked a little and then i removed the finger and dipped another time and moved it into her bum hole, this time it moved smoothly. I asked her to bend towards floor and spread her thighs so that i can apply soap to her bum hole, moved the finger to a little side and poured the liquid on her bum hole, half of it went inside and the other half fell on reddy. Applied generously on reddy and held her in the same position and kept reddy on her bum hole and gave a push, reddy's head went inside and after about 10 pushes reddy was completely buried in her no more virgin bum hole. I started moving reddy slowly and then increased the pace gradually until kanti could not hold any longer and had her first orgasm of the day. I removed reddy from her bum hole and asked her to lie down on the cot and mounted her.

Kissed and sucked her nipples to heart's content and then increased the pressure on her pussy. She had two more orgasms. I removed reddy from her pussy and told her see you released 3 times but you are not able to satisfy him. Go out, i will tell everyone that you didn't satisfy me. She fell at my feet not to do it to her and instead kill her. I let her cry for sometime and then said, ok on one condition? she said anything for you sir. I asked anything? she replied yes sir. i said ok after i fuck you till i come i will let you know what you have to do. I mounted her again and increased the pace till reddy could hold no longer and kanti also had 2 more releases and finally he unloaded in her. I lay next to her and asked her what if you concieve? she said we are for your pleasure only sir, only that kid will get the name of my husband thats all. I asked her to clean reddy and herself and wear clothes. She obediently did so. I then told her if you don't do what i say, then i am going to tell the villagers that you didn't satisfy me. She bent her head and said as promised i will do anything to save myself from the bad name sir.

I said then get me your daughter today and no one should know, if anyone comes to know then i will tell them that you were not able to satisfy thats why you brought your daughter to me. She shivered at the thought and asked what time she should get her daughter, i said by around 11, she didn't understand so i said after everyone goes to work in fields, she nodded her head with a little smile and lay next to me. I asked her to open the door so that some air can come inside, she did accordingly and come and lay down on floor. I gave her a bedsheet as floor was chilly and she might catch cold and fever. Then instead pulled her on the cot and pushed her saree below her hips and put my head on her boobs and slept. Didn't know when the sun had rised and kanti was lying topless under but had opened her eyes. The door was open and lots of labourers were waiting for me.

Got up and asked one of them to prepare hot water for me. Remembered that during day time no one bothers about their wife, so called the husband of kanti and asked him to get some castor oil and shampoo from the stores and also call the 3 ladies who had come yesterday night. He ran to do it, then told the labourers that i need fencing all around the land as i don't want any trespassers. I told them to dig for some plants and i would give them tomorrow for planting. All of them left to work. Suddenly there was a little scream at little distance from the kutiya. I rushed towards it and so did my workers. It was old periyavaar beating the shit out of kanti. I immediately signalled him to stop and held his hand. He was shouting at kanti saying first night itself she ditched him for me. Gave a good warning to him and said all these lands and people belong to me now, you are not to enter my land or touch my women from now onwards, if you do so you will repent all your life why you did it. Then called two goon looking men from labourers and told them to wait near kutiya.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After seeing off the old guy, went near kutiya and asked who informed the old man. Finally it was zeroed in on kanti's husband only. Had to punish him but still no option to sack these guys as they were all like family to eachother and me also. The two guys asked sir what should we do. I asked them to again pledge their alligience to me on god and they did accordingly. I told them from now on they will not work in the fields but under me directly. They will do whatever i tell them to do without questioning. They both were very happy as they didn't like to work in fields. I used a harsh tone and in front of everyone told them if ever i find they opened their mouth about what i do then they will be banished from their people and thrown out of village. Getting thrown out of village and families is a big thing for them. They assured me that from now on their mouth is sealed and they will do whatever i tell them to do without questioning. After the reassurance i called kanti's husband and gave a stern warning to him saying if i come to know again that you opened your mouth to that old bastard, then signalling to the two guys said cut him to pieces and burn his body. They both showed their sickle to him as warning. He understood that i am no nonsense guy and left to work in the fields.

The guy who had gone to get shampoo had returned, told him to go work in the fields. The three ladies were waiting with eagerness. I told the 2 guys to watch the door and not let anyone inside till i say so. They went and sat on the stones under the tree to keep a watch. Now i entered the house and told the ladies, i need to bathe and from today whenever i am in village without my family, they are to be in my place sharp at 7. They didn't understand, so i said as soon as the white rays of sun starts, i want them in my house to bath me everyday when my family is not in village. They all giggled now. I lifted my hand and one of them removed the tee. Loosened the belt and button and pushed jeans a little down and another held it to the floor and i removed the legs. I was only in my jockey. Was feeling uncomfortable with 3 ladies and me only in jockey. Got an idea, asked them to remove their dresses. All of them felt shy at a time. I turned my head towards them and said if you don't want to massage me and bathe me, then i will call someone else and make you work in the fields along with men not women, and also get some other women to do it.

All of them got scared for a second. Then one of them opened her mouth and said we will obey you master, just tell us what we have to do and we will work like that. Since it is our first time, please bear with us and teach us what and how we have to do, from tomorrow we will follow your teachings only. Just then i remembered kori. I asked them who is kori. They all had a small laugh and said she is the daughter of a widow. Her mother is old and cannot do any work and kori does house work as well as land work. I asked one of them to call kori. None left, so i signalled one lady to go out and bring kori along with her. The next one i pointed out and said, make castor oil a little hot in a vessel. She found a small vessel and went to heat the oil. The third one i pointed out and called her to sit in front of me. She came and sat on floor. I looked into her eyes and asked her did old bastard do to her also? she asked do what sir? i said sex with her. She looked down and said only once, but in front of her brother who then got aroused and previous periyavaar let him also have sex with me.

Did your husband not do anything i asked her, she said, he doesn't know my brother also did to me, he thought only periyavaar did, so they don't bother. I asked her all women like you here. She nodded her head. Periyavaar can take anyone anytime and anywhere in his fields and all of them look away even if he bangs, so it is better we co-operate and also our life becomes simple, if we sleep under him for 10 minutes, we get a day off and also if we want a couple of days more of rest so we get time for ourselves. I put the jeans back and the tee and then went out, called one of the guys sitting under the tree and gave him 200rs and asked him to get some choclate, had to write down diary milk choclate and gave him. Told him to go and come soon.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Meanwhile kori was accompanied by the first lady, i asked kori to sit, she sat down. I told her kori from now on whenever i am in village, you will clean the house and vessels and keep the house tidy and clean. Stop going to fields and from today you are incharge of the house and if you mutter anything to anyone then i will personally ensure your destruction. Kori couldn't believe what had been told. She will be incharge of keeping the house clean. I then removed the jeans and one lady held it to ground, removed the tee and gave it to kori and asked her to get it cleaned. Then asked her to stay back for sometime and help these ladies here. Kori stood still and then kept the clothes on a corner stool and stood. I told her to lock the door. Kori did accordingly. I stood up and asked one of the ladies to remove my jockey. Kori was shocked for a movememnt. Then i asked kori to come near and held her hand and put it on reddy. With her tender touches, reddy started stirring. Then told the ladies to remove their dress.

All did accordingly, i looked at kori, she was startled for a minute, i asked her sternly to remove the dress and she also joined the nude club. I asked for a stool and sat on it. Asked one women each to hold my hands on their shoulders and apply oil and massage. I asked the third one to apply oil to other parts of my body. All took up their tasks enthusiastically. Kori was the only one who was standing. So i asked her, now for kori, please come near dear and when she came near, asked her to sit down. Then called her nearer and pushed reddy on her lips. She didn't know what to do, one lady asked me sir, shall i show her? i agreed and that lady left my hand and then put her mouth on reddy and sucked him, held him in one hand and licked reddy from top to bottom and vice versa. After 5 minutes of kori sucking, told her kori from now on only you will massage him with oil till you get married. All the women felt jealous, so told them, they will get their chance but not today. Put a finger inside kori's pussy walls and found it wet enough.

Asked the women to stop and asked kori to lie down on the cot, with 3 women watching, kori was feeling shy to lie down on the cot. Kori lie on the cot and i spread her legs a little, kept reddy on her pussy and gave a slight push, he went inside by about an inch. Then one of the ladies opened their mouth to say kori is a virgin and if you take her then you cannot touch another woman for a year or till kori gets married. I turned towards them and asked who is going to tell, kori said not me, then the 3 ladies had no choice but to agree that even they will not let out the deeds of their master. Turned towards kori and gave another push and could feel her hymen. Kept my mouth on hers and hands working on boobs, lifted my hips a little and gave another good push and tore kori's seal. With experience comes knowledge and kori's mouth was firmly in my mouth and not a single sound came out of it. I lie on top of her for some time and then gave another push and reddy was buried to the hilt in kori's hole. Kori's eyes had tears, but with some time and small movements from reddy, she was back to pleasure, and i increased reddy's speed and kori had her first orgasm loosing virginity.

I didn't feel like leaving kori there but then the ladies asked to stop and they want to finish the massage and bath. I got up and kori was like that only for sometime. I aksed one of the ladies to clean kori and help her get up. 2 ladies helped kori on her feet and also made her wear the dress, then kori took my clothes and went near the door. I called kori and told her to get someone to wash the clothes and you supervise and also go to temple priest's house and get dothi set for me. She opened the door and left. I lie down on the cot and asked the ladies to hold their boobs and start massaging my body with them. They didn't understand. I called one closer and put her hands on her boobs, then pulled her closer to my body and rubbed her nipples and boobs over my body.

All of them understood and held their boobs and started moving their nipples on my body, each took turn to massage reddy also. Their boob pressure on my body was healing. I turned upside down and asked them to continue and they massaged my back till legs with only their boobs. They were turned on but i was not letting them come any closer to reddy. I told them to stop and bath me. just then there was a knock on the door, i asked one of them to dress up and check who was it? One lady dressed hurriedly and opened the door, the guy had gone out had got choclate and also asked if kanti and her daughter should be allowed as they wanted to see me. I told the lady to say ok and asked her to get kanti and her daughter inside, she did accordingly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Once kanti and her daughter were inside, i asked the door to be bolted and then sat back on stool and asked the women to start massaging again. Reddy was standing and all the 3 naked women were massaging my body, two holding my hands on their shoulders and applying oil and massaging, the third one applying on body and then massaging. Kanti stood there in the corner, i asked her what are you waiting for, remove the dress and start massaging. Kanti immediately followed and removed her dress and started massaging my back till bum hole. Now i looked at kanti's daughter and asked her did you bath today, she replied that mom was late from work and pulled her here so she has not bathed. I asked the two ladies holding my hand to undress kanti's daughter and apply oil on her body. Kanti's daughter was feeling shy to remove her clothes but the ladies gave her courage and removed the dress one by one. Her body was more stunning than what kanti described, reddy shivered in anticipation and her tight boobs and poking nipples were a delight to the eyes and soul.

I wanted to deflower her badly now but controlled and asked the ladies to leave me as i wanted to massage the bud. I removed the hands of ladies from kanti's daughter's body and personally took oil and applied to her head. spread the oil sometime on her head and then dipped my hand in oil and applied from below her ears till her chin. Reddy had become uncontrollable now. Signalled one lady to come close and suck reddy without kanti's daughter knowing. The lady immediately understood and came and massaged reddy with her tongue. I took more oil and slowly rubbed he shoulders of kanti's daughter and then proceeded to apply oil to her hands. After massaging her shoulders and hands for 5 minutes, took more oil and applied on her back till her bum hole. She felt ticklish and moved a little front and her bum hole was visible now, it was pinkish in colour.

I looked at kanti and asked her did your daughter shit? kanti remembered the night and with a smile on her face said yes. I took a little more oil and massaged her bum hole and she was laughing for the tickles. I thought wait for some time you will cry. Then asked her to turn around and took oil and applied on her shoulders till the top of her boobs and she put her arms around her nipples. Kanti took the initiative and said, he will not hurt you and also one or the other day he will touch, better today dear. Her daughter couldn't understand what her mother said but removed the hands, now i slowly touched the bottom of the boobs and massaged them and started massaging the outer mound of her boobs. I asked kanti's daughter do you like it. She said yes shyly. I knew i was trigerring harmones.

I kept massaging her boob mound and then slowly moved towards her areola, stopped the hands and then moved my lips on them. Slowly and steadily kept licking her areola on one boob while massaging the bottom of both the boobs, moved to the other boob and licked her areola missing her nipples for some more time. Kanti's daughter couldn't take it anymore and pressed my mouth on her nipples, i sucked and licked her nipples to my heart's content and then slowly moved my hands on her pussy opening, massaged her pussy lips for sometime and kanti's daughter held my head tightly on her boob and her body shivered and my palm could feel the hot liquid pouring out of her pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She started crying saying that she pissed on my hands and she couldn't control it. I wiped my hands and told her you will be punished for doing so, she straightened her hand thinking i am going to cane her like in school. But i didn't hit her instead now lifted her in my hands and i sat on stool and kept reddy on her pussy, started massaging her pussy lips and mound by holding reddy in one hand. She couldn't understand what was happening but was enjoying the sensations again. I asked her how is it? She replied she is getting some sensations in her body and she is feeling her body has become light and is floating in air. I looked at kanti and other ladies, they all just nodded their heads. I lifted kanti's daughter and made her sleep on bed. She was confused and asked why? i said you will know and then again started working on her boobs and moving reddy on her pussy lips.

With reddy touching her pussy lips and mound, kanti's daughter's was nearing the orgasm for the second time, i could sense the buildup in her body, stopped from her boobs and told her, it is going to pain a little and then it will be alright, she looked at others and her mom stood assuringly and added that first time it pains for everyone dear, but don't worry, from second time you will enjoy the feeling more like what you are getting now. Kanti's daughter was convinced and i parted her pussy lips a little and kept reddy on it. Rotated reddy holding in my hand and when was sure the opening was showing a little, gave a good hard push and reddy's bulb just entered her pussy. It was her first penetration and kanti's daughter shouted with pain.

But her mother was cooling her from her side and i slowly moved reddy till her hymen, once her hymen touched reddy, i took some time to cuddle her boobs and kiss her lips. When her cries had subsidised, i started moving half of reddy slowly and inch by inch, when her pussy had got adusted to reddy's penetration, moved my lips on her's and gave a good push and her hymen was torn, still didn't stop and kept moving reddy slowly and slowy till he was touching her womb and buried to the hilt. Kanti's daughter's eyes were flowing like river and she had hit the cot n number of times, but not a sound left the room as my mouth was fixated on hers. I lay on her for sometime and when she regained her composure she wanted to push me away. Her mother held her hand and said rough part is over dear and now enjoy. I started slowly moving reddy in and out and once her pussy had got adjusted, increased the speed and now kanti's daughter was moaning loudly. I pumped her till she reached her climax and lay like log. After 5 minutes i removed reddy. Kanti's daughter looked questioningly, i said how was it? she replied, sir it was paining like hell the first 15 minutes and later after you started moving it was good, i felt like i was in heaven. I told one lady to get dressed and get some tender coconuts for all. She did so and all of us had the tender coconut water.

After having coconut water i looked at kanti's daughter she again lay on bed inviting me, i moved on top of her and placed reddy on her pussy lips and gave a small push, it went inside smoothly, moved reddy a couple of times and asked her how is it? she said awesome and wanted some more. I said, there is another hole to be opened and it will also pain like this for the first time, but if you adjust a little there will be no pain later and we can enjoy. She was all game for the show now. The ladies were confused as to what other hole as none of them were experienced with bum games. I lifted myself and asked her to turn upside down. Then held her hips and lifted them and made her doggy style. Looked at kanti and asked her to get the left over soap water, she did accordingly. Then i dipped a finger inside the soad water and massaged the bum hole, again dipped the finger in soap water and stopped, instead coated reddy heavily and massaged the bum hole and asked her are you ready, told her it will pain more but later good pleasure too. She just nodded her head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I kept reddy on her bum hole and gave a slight push, he slipped the first and the second time. Held reddy with one hand and held her hips with the other and again placed reddy on her bum hole and gave a push. Reddy went inside by an inch, the inner skin was stopping reddy to move inside, kanti's daughter's eyes were flowing like niagra falls. Still she held her hands tightly to the bed and kept quiet. I adjusted again without removing reddy and gave another push and 1/3rd of reddy went inside her bum hole. let a minute for her bum hole to get adjusted to reddy's intrusion, and then slowly moved inside inch by inch till reddy was buried completely. She still had tears in her eyes. Took her hand and placed near her bum hole and said look, you have taken it completely here also. Her pain subsidised within a minute and she was very happy with her achievement.

I slowly started moving in reddy inside her bum hole and after about 10 minutes, increased the speed, kanti's daughter had another orgasm for the day. I let her lay down and removed reddy from her bum hole. By then kori also came to the room and knocked. The lady in dress opened and let kori inside. I held another lady and put her down on the cot, her pussy was wet and lots of hairs covered them. Held reddy in one hand and guided into her pussy, reddy moved almost 3/4th and stopped. The lady said, sir, that is the maximum i have taken, i slowly moved reddy inch by inch and adusted reddy's tip against her womb. She moaned loudly. Increased the speed and kept banging her even after her orgasm, reddy was now ready to unload and the pressure built in the balls. I increased the pressure and finally cummed along with the lady. She was satisfied completely with 2 orgasms and me with the holes.

Finally i lay on the cot and the ladies sat on the floor. After about 15 mins or so i informed the ladies to ready the water for bath, both for me and kanti's daughter. 2 ladies left to ready the water. I called kori and told her to pack her bags and she is coming to work in my house in city. She felt sad for a minute to leave her mom. I assured her that her mom will be taken care of by none other than kanti. Turned towards kanti and told her take care of her mom, kanti was hesistant for a minute and i said otherwise i will tell everyone what i told you earlier. Kanti promised kori that she will take care of her mom. Kanti asked when she has to be ready, i said tomorrow afternoon. I held kanti's daughter's hand and took her to bathroom. There was only one stool to sit and i sat on it, remembered the other one in the corner of the hall, asked the lady who i fucked to get it for kanti's daughter.

She got it and kanti's daughter sat on it. Ladies started pouring water on me, i told them to bathe kanti's daughter also. Then 2 ladies took over kanti's daughter and kanti along with one more bathed me, they applied shampoo to my head and kanti's daughter's head, rinsed it and then again washed our heads with water. They slowly moved the soap all over our bodies and when they touched reddy, he started stirring again, i took the mug and applied water and cleaned reddy and pulled one lady and pushed her on reddy, once he was ready, i pushed the stool near the wall and pulled the lady on my lap. As soon as she sat on my lap, held reddy and guided into her hole, Looked at other lady and asked why she stopped watering the body. She continued bathing us with water and the lady on my lap started moving her hips and banging reddy, after about 10 minutes, she released her juices and felt tired. I removed myself from stool and stood up. Held kanti's daughter's legs and placed one on stool and the other on floor. Held reddy in hand and moved into her newly opened hole.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Her beauty was mesmarising and i liplocked her and increased the speed of reddy, with every thought of the bud body, i increased pressure of reddy and she released 3rd time for the day and started panting, i was not satisfied with her body and kept going, she felt tired and was unable to stand, so lifted her leg and held it in my hands and then increased the pressure on her pussy hole. After banging hard for about 15 minutes, reddy was ready to unload again. This time without any hesitation i unloaded in her pussy and then put her on the stool and sat back on mine. The ladies then cleaned me again from head to toe. All the ladies were astonished with the strength of reddy. Finally all of us dressed up and kanti wanted to leave with her daughter. I caught hold of one hand of daughter and pulled her on me and then gave her diary milk choclates. She was very happy about the choclates. I then told kanti, take rest today as i have these 3 ladies to take care of me.

All the 3 ladies now said not in the night, so i told them, now i am tired and also since i have to grow multiple crops, someone has to lead the way, if not you ladies, then i will choose someone who will come otherwise i always have kanti and she will lead you in future just like kori. All the 3 ladies said they will try and come. It was already 3 in the noon now. Called kanti and her daughter, called one goon looking guy and asked his name, he said shambu. I said shambu from today, whenever they are not with me, you will be her body guard showing kanti's daughter, and if anyone even touches her beat the shit out of them. Kanti looked in surprise, so i said, i know she is the daughter of old guy, her daughter's face resembles him and i want to know him that i am screwing her around. but if someone asks you then point towards the old bag. Kanti understood and left. Shambu dropped them home and then came back. I called the other guy who was sitting under the tree and asked his name, he said sesha. I asked both shambu and sesha about bus to nearest city, they said in another 15 minutes it will come and it is only 15 minutes drive. We caught the bus and alighted in the small town. I was dead hungry, so ate in the available hotel.

Finally went to the fertiliser and seeds shop and enquired about it. Took sometime off and went to market to find out the cheapest veggie avaiable, for now it was tomato, went back to seeds shop and took good quality tomato seeds for 10k and went to nursery to get fence plants. We took some plants and we came back to village. All the labourers were astonished that i wanted to plant tomato when the prices are already low. I told them just do the work thats all. Went to temple in the evening and was enjoying the weather when suddenly the priest calls home for dinner, i politely refuse and say sometime later but will not mind him sending dinner. He was happy to know about it. Then it started, he said temple main donors were old periyavaar, and now i should take care of it and stuff. I said, i need to discuss this in family and let you know. But still kept 2 100rs notes in his hand. He was very happy seeing the money and folded it in his dhoti. Kori came with the washed clothes and said it still needs drying, i said put it in the room. She stood for a minute looking at me, i said no its ok, you go home, if i need you then i will send a word.

She left the place. After about 10 minutes 1 guy came and folded his hands and asked me sir you asked for my wife in the night? i told him not night, ask her to come now. He wanted to say something but a bottle of cheap whiskey i had got did the trick and one of the morning lady came immediately. Her husband was still standing with whiskey and staring, i didn't even bother and pushed her blouse open and lifted her saree till her hips. With her husband just a little away, she was scared for a minute, i asked him to come near and pulled the whiskey bottle from his hand, he understood and turned around, but i got another idea and called him nearer and told him to screw his wife in front of me, or give the bottle back. Since everyone knew the periyavaar has the right ot them, he felt shy, but i showed him, she is already nude now without clothes, go on. He immediately pulled his chaddi down and mounted her, i watched her helplessness as passerby's also started staring at her nude body now, all were my labourers so no one bothered.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The other two ladies also came now near me and said, sir we are ready for night, i gave 2 whiskey bottles to them and said, give it to your husbands and be in room ready. Once the husband was finished with his wife, i asked her to also join the house. Then changed my mind and told her go home. She was shocked for a minute and asked why sir, i said, i got other plans for today as i saw divya's periyamma walking towards me with roopa's mother. I knew that roopa's mother would not miss a world if she got me alone. I called sesha and told him to fetch food for me from priest's home. He left. Then roopa's mom and roopa's periyamma came near me and sat next to me. Roopa's mom then started saying hi and stuff. I was least interested in talking as two holes were ready in room and i had to leave next day. I told her to come to the point straight. Roopa's mom held her sisters hand and said, you have taken away everything from them, in one day they are not having even servants to clean the house and you should also understand the suffering of women.

I looked surprised and said, your husband only wanted me to buy his land aunty, i had no intention of hurting him or your family. roopa's mom's sister opened up and said, she knows that kanti's is her husband's keep and she has a daughter from him, and loves her very much and when you snatched his love, he got wild and gave up the land an servants. I asked her what do you want me to do now? She cried and said give my husband kanti and some land otherwise even i don't know what he will do to himself. I said who am i to give, if kanti wants to be with you people, then why should i obect. She started crying and said, she came to know that last night kanti spent the whole night with me. I said aunty that is none of your stuff and i am not here to listen to your bullshit and got up to leave. Roopa's mom held my hand and said, please only you can help, she is ready to do anything for her husband and also getting some help in chores. So i asked her why should i do, even if i want to sleep with her, i have better holes now than old lady.

Roopa's mom then said, we are ready to serve you tonight and we promise my daughter's virginity also. I said what rubbish, roopa's mom then burst the bomb about our relationship in front of her sister, she said, we have both enjoyed each other, my sister's husband doesn't even give her a poke forget pleasure, now please for old time sake take us today and i will keep my end of promise shortly. The old lady literally fell at my feet now. I told them, i am leaving tomorrow and we have only the night, how will i manage. So they said, we will send my sister's husband to your place and you send kanti there and tell her to keep him there till morning.
We will get all night for ourselves then. I called shambu to get kanti. He left and was back in 10 minutes with kanti and her daughter. I called kanti aside with roopa's mom and her sister and told her go to my room first, there are 2 ladies, ask them to go home. I will send old periyavaar there and you have to keep him there all night. Do whatever it takes. She said do what, remove dress and have sex.

Roopa's mom's sister was ashamed now, but i gave one slap to kanti and told her to be in her limits. I held kanti's daughter's hand and placed in roopa's sister's hands and said get her ready for the night, i don't want old holes, i have the better one now and also looked at roopa's mom and said get your daughter this weekend as i will be back. I told kanti to inform her husband that she is going to my house and her daughter to roopa's sister's house. Kanti left leaving her daughter with us. I then asked all of them to sit down an sent kanti's daughter to fetch some water. Turned towards them and said, she is the daughter of old periyavaar. They both were shocked, i told them, put her a bridal dress and send her to my room tonight, i will join later. They both said, she has still not had her first periods, i said that is not your problem and also, she is no more virgin so do it. And make sure she is treated like queen. They both bent their heads and left with shame. I called roopa's mom to stop and in the middle of the road, when no one was visible, put my hands suddenly inside her blouse and kissed her and said, you still taste the same dear, now go get her ready like a bride.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sent for kori and when she came informed her that there is a change of plans and i will take her when i come back this weekend. She said ok sir and left. Then sesha arrived with the food, i asked him to cut the plantain leaf and give me, by then some other labourer lady was passing by, i told sesha to go home along with shambu. I asked he lady to serve me food. She without hesitatingly served me food. She looked more matured in her approach in serving and also her clothing and behaviour. I was impressed with her mannerisms. Took 100rs note and gave it to her and said get some choclates to her children. She refused and said, it is her duty to serve me when i call. I told her you are not like others, there is something different in you. What is your name? She said latshmi, i corrected lakshmi, she said no it is latshmi as everyone calls her. I asked her were you also taken by old periyavaar? she said whom has he left in labourer women. I said sorry to her and there was no sexual mood towards her. I asked her to get her husband, she left and got her husband and assumed that i will ask for her tonight.

My intention was not sexual towards her, gave one left over bottle to her husband and told him to sit along as i was feeling alone now. He took his bottle near the tap and opened and drank a little and then drank water. I called him near and said, drink at home. He was almost ready to send his wife along now. I told him to sit quiet for sometime. I called latshmi and asked her how long have you been working in the farms? She said as long as she can remember. I enquired her about some crops and rice varities and she had full knowledge about all the crops. I then told her, i have got tomato seeds good quality, she asked if it was branded? i said no, she wanted to have a look at the seeds, i took her to the room, kanti was waiting there for old hag, took latshmi's husband also along, showed latshmi the seeds. She said they are good seeds but it won't last till next year.

I told her it is for this sowing now. She was taken aback and said, in rainy season tomatoes will not give good yield or will be washed away in torrential rains. I told her i know about it, but can we do some water draining in the fields in case of rain and also if need be we can build some plastic wall about 5-6 feet high so that winds immediately will not hurt the plants. She said sir, it is better if we use the first method of draining water and also find a good storage as and when tomatos become big, we will need good shelter for it. I agreed and told her to take charge for making sure in case of heavy rains water is drained completely. She agreed, and when she wanted to leave, i asked her nothing for me. She smiled and said anytime for you sir and wanted to go inside again. I told her latshmi not now, just was making joke thats all, you can leave, but be sure to come first thing in the morning along with couple of labourers. She wished me well and left.

I called divya and spoke for a couple of minutes and informed her that i will come tomorrow, called dad and he said, he and fil have arranged 8 lacs cash and for the rest 4 to be given to fil's elder brother and registration expenses they have spoked to bank manager who has assured of priority approval. I thanked dad and said, loan we will see later dad. I will come tomorrow and we can workout something. Was still in the farm near the house and kanti was also inside ready. Saw divya's periyappa coming towards the room, he didn't mind me sitting there and went inside directly with kanti waiting for him. I knocked the door and he came out. I said do you have a few minutes and also she will be here all night so no need to hurry. Everyone had been sent off as i didn't want anyone to know that i am with kanti's daughter. There was no one in the fields, he saw that and came and sat next to me under the tree. Kanti was peeping from the doorside. I told him i am sorry for the events unfolded, i never envisioned that i will buy lands and be a landlord.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I looked towars him and asked him what is your name uncle? he said purushotham, i shortened to puru uncle. He said he was angry and he sold the land in his anger, i said, if you want you can take it back, he said he cannot as he had spoken in front of elders of the village and if he takes the land back, then he will be called bad names. I asked him then i will arrange money shortly and he can buy some other land. He said, our village is surrounded by forest land from 3 sides and the only land for sale is the one adjacent to our land of 40 acres and the owner doesn't want to sell in parts. I said as of now i cannot affort another 20. He also said he can't do much about it anyway now. I told him from now on he can keep kanti for his personal work as well as household chores. Once he finds a new land, then he can give me back one labourer family. He said thanks but he can't be in my debt. I assured him that nothing like debt, we are all related and should help eachother in times of difficulty. After a long thought he opened up and said, i was in love with kanti from a long time and it was very difficult to loose her.

I just nodded my head. He wanted to leave now, i held his hand and said wait puru uncle let me also come to your place and stay tonight. He was happy to hear it that i was coming. I then asked kanti to go first to puru uncles place and tell the ladies that we both are coming. I took one smoke and lit and asked him for one, he also took one and both of us lit the smoke, the atmosphere became light. After finishing the smoke, he asked me why send kanti to my place. I told him surprise and we both reached his place. It was a 5bhk old house, so space was not a problem at all. Kanti was sitting on the floor and puru's wife was in kitchen and roopa's mother was not to be seen. I asked puru uncle for some private space and also told him to call his wife. He showed me to one room and he called his wife. His wife got us some coffee and i locked the door of the room. I then turned towards uncle and said aunty also knows about your love for kanti and she kept quiet all this time to protect your name and family name. Puru uncle was shocked first as was aunty that i was speaking so freely.

I asked him uncle with aunty making so much sacrifice all these years you have not given her due share of love. Uncle interrupted and said, i have given her so much jewellery and sarees and gifts. I interrupted in between and said uncle love, meaning sex. Puru uncle got mad again and wanted to trash me now. I told him uncle cool down and listen to what i have to say, if you feel that i am wrong then you can hit me and i will not stop you. Aunty also said listen to him once, he sat down on the cot. I then looked at aunty and said you have done so much for this house, but you need to adjust a little more for your husband. She said come directly to the point. I said my point is he should not go out chasing kanti in the village, but instead have her at home, and also give you some love. If you do it then your name atleast will stay in this village which has been the home of your father and forefathers and from several generations otherwise you will be spit upon in the same village you once ruled, it is your choice aunty and uncle, i am no one to talk except your brother's daughter's hubby.

I kept silent for sometime and sat down. After much deliberating uncle wanted to say something but aunty interrupted him and said, i agree with whatever he said pointing towards me. If he will send kanti to our home, i won't mind uncle loving her, but she also has to help me with chores and uncle should also love me. Puru uncle thought for sometime and then agreed to the conditions. I then opened the door and called kanti inside the room. Asked kanti to sit down. Once she sat down, i told her what she will do for me, she said anything i wish is her duty. I then told her, from tomorrow you will work in this house helping aunty with whatever work she has and also uncle. Kanti said i didn't understand. I asked kanti if she loved uncle, she said yes but she is bound to her duty than love. I told her then it is your duty from today to keep this house intact, inside and outside both. You will help aunty with her chores whatever she expects and also with uncle whatever he wants to do with you. When he calls you will not say no to him inside these walls and maintain distance in outside world.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kanti agreed and said as you say sir. I looked at uncle and asked do you want her now, he hesitated for a second. I told aunty give him some support. She looked towards kanti and said sleep with him now and open this door tomorrow morning only. Both of us walked out and heard the door close behind us and laughed. Aunty said she can't thank me enough. We both sat on sofa in the hall. I told her, if you leave uncle with her alone then you will not get your chance at all, uncle will only love her. You should also join uncle and use kanti to plesure, i know it is dirty but otherwise you will be unsatisfied all your life. Please listen to me one more time and join them now. Aunty was in deep thoughts. I held her hand and pulled her towards the room and knocked. Uncle asked who is it, i said me uncle. He hastily opened the door, i pushed his wife inside and said, all three of you enjoy and pulled the door, i think aunty locked the door.

I was all alone now, then heard some soft voice coming from other end of the hall, went towards it and voice was clearly roopa's mom's. So knocked the door, she opened and it must be her sister and opened casually. I pushed her inside and went in. She said kanti's daughter is not yet ready. I told her so what and went inside, here roopa's mom was decorating her. She asked where is my akka, i said in room with her husband and his lover. Roopa's mom pushed me aside and went checking, when there was no response, i showed her the locked room. She came back and asked now what. I said you go sleep in some other room and leave us alone. Pushed her out and locked the room from inside. Since kanti's daughter was available, i proceeded towards her and told her to get on cot.

She was still not dressed but only pavadai davani was on her, asked her to only remove it and i removed my clothes and jumped on bed. I smelt her body and reddy was ready in no time. Her small boobs and nipples was a sight to saviour. I started licking her boobs and her areola and finally pushed my mouth on her nipples, gave small bites and licked them to my heart's content. She then lay down and spread her legs wide, kept reddy on her pussy lips and moved a little, with precum already coated on her pussy walls, reddy slid in easily. Kept pumping her pussy for a lot of time and both of us lost count of her orgasms. Finally she was dead tired and reddy had still one more round to go. I turned her around and then inserted reddy into her bum hole and banged her till i released inside her. Finally i slumped with tiredness and lay next to her, pulled her pussy on reddy and didn't know how fast the sleep came.

Woke up next morning with a knock on the door, i saw the neat pussy still lying on reddy and he already had a morning hard on. I wrapped the towel lying around and opened the door. Puru's wife was standing behind the door, she said it was already 8, and i should go look around the farm. I turned towards kanti's daughter and turned towards aunty. She said, she will be here only, if you want you can come back and have her again but you should not let your labourers loose. Finally i wore the dhoti set and left towards the farm. Once in the farm i saw latshmi standing with couple of women, i called her and assigned her the work of keeping the farm dry and gave couple of labourer's as her assistant. Then called others and said, today i am going home but will be back on saturday and there should be no weed and the border saplings should have been planted. Meanwhile kori came and asked her work, i told her from today onwards keep the premises clean. She started off with her work. The three ladies came and asked bath? i said keep the water for boiling and wait for me.

I saw puru uncle with his wife coming toward room, i sent all the labourers with work. They came and sat on the cot. I asked seshu to get some tender coconut and asked the ladies to fetch it from him. Then aunty was a little hesistant so i sent the other 2 ladies away, told them to wait outside till i call. Then aunty said thank you. Last night uncle and me both enjoyed after a long time, by then kanti's daughter came, couldn't stop her. Called seshu and asked him to get the same choclates he had got yesterday and gave him 200rs. Meanwhile pulled kanti's daughter on my lap, while adjusting opened the dhoti and let reddy outside, pushed her pavadai out slowly while still speaking to uncle and aunty, opened her davani a little and put reddy on her bum hole, she stirred a little and pushed back and reddy was inside her now. Aunty said, they both enjoyed after a long time again. Uncle also added thank you. By then one lady got tender coconut inside and gave one to all. She wanted to pull kanti's daughter away, but reddy was firmly in her bum hole.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:seandroid

What a wild fire imagination.. Superb excellent and fantabulous..I just do not have any words!!! Keep it up
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
85 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply