Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
CHAPTER 11 : TEACHER : WHAT DO YOU CALL A PERSON WHO DRIVES?
                      CLASS : A DRIVER .

**** After Dinner***
Mahesh express his concerns  to shilpa " That camera would cause a problem to our version of the story when we will try to establish he tried to force himself upon you. Speaking of that did he like you? I mean..."

Shilpa teases Mahesh " You want to know if your bullying boss was ogling your wife or not? "

Shilpa watches Mahesh's nostrils expands in emotion" Do you have to say it that way? "

Shilpa pokes Mahesh further" Which part of my comment offended you? The part where I mentioned he is your bully or the part where I said   Your bully was ogling my body"

Shilpa watches his hubby clench his fists " Don't call him my bully. Oh what? He did inspect your body?"

**** flashback*****

Asish " Come upstairs." 

Soon they were breaking the steps of spiral staircase.

"So here I got three bedrooms. These two are Master bedrooms. And this one. Stay away from this one. Don't get curious about that room"

Shilpa's lip curves up in an inquisitive smile " losing curiosity means getting detached with your humanity."

Asish adamantly warns her this time " There is nothing humane about that room."

Shilpa yields to his unwavering stance.

" Okay Okay. I was just joking." Shilpa tries to release the tension.

Silently Asish climbed downstairs having a curious Shilpa at her back.

"So you don't oblige the ladies first policy?" Shilpa tries to cut a joke.

" What?"

" You are always walking in front of me"

" I guess I am a born leader" Asish proudly announces.

" So you are some kinda boss where you work?" Shilpa asks.

Too much prying seemed to have bothered Asish " What do you think?"

Shilpa understands it's a rhetorical question.

" Where did your husband worked? I hope you don't mind asking that since you are almost beseeching for personal information exchange conversation. " Asish throws another snide at Shilpa.

He is a very private person, too much curiosity bores him.

" I was just trying to make a conversation. Forgive me. " Shilpa apologizes.

" Forgive me Sir. "

One thing Asish learnt don't cut much slacks otherwise your subordinates will lose respect for you,Mahesh is a prime example of that. 

As much as it seems to Asish that recruiting this gorgeous well educated woman as his maid doesn't fit her stature, still too much nosiness means she lacks enough respect for him.

" Sorry Sir." Shilpa lowers her eyes. They are now standing in the gym area  downstairs.

Standing in front of the gymnasium.
But Shipa does not completely understand the mindset of Asish yet so she taunts Asish " Are you a fitness freak?"

Ahish counters it " And you are not?" indicating Shilpa's well maintained figure with his eyes.

Shilpa jabs him back" just dieting. Nothing like the hard work you put on. " looking at his bicesps.

Asish frowns" I thought you do squats"

Shilpa wonders " What makes you say that?"

Asish mentions " You got wide hips."

Shilpa can't help but blush a little.

This time Asish toys with her " I guess you managed to form a shapely hips by cleaning floors in others houses then?."

That makes Shilpa angry **what does this rich punk thinks of himself? **

Asish further inquires to a nonchalant Shilpa " So why are you looking for maid job? I hope the sole purpose is not for widening your hips"

**huh Mahesh was right, this twat does not know when to stop**.

Bursting into anger will ruin the purpose of this covert mission.

" My husband is jobless." Shilpa feigns a sad tone.

Asish shows no emotion to that.

hilpa continues with her fake sob story that she and Mahesh reharshed.

" We have a 2 years old son. "

Asish murmurs" Who could have guessed?"

Shilpa  asks" Is that so hard to believe? "

Asish remarks" Everything about you is unbelievable.So where is child now?"

shilpa " My husband is taking care of him."

Asish " What did your husband do before his babysitting job ?"

Shilpa realizes Asish does not sound very happy about her husband " He is an diploma engineer "

Asish " Ahhh so it is a rags to riches story in reverse  .Tell me does it wound his pride to work as man servant himself rather

than letting his wife earn money to feed his family ?"

Shilpa finds that very offensive even if it's a made up story but it does resembles on the line of her husband can't solve his problems so he uses his wife's body to get things done.

Shilpa -"You never met him yet it seems like you dislike him"

Asish -"Any man who can't provide for his woman is spineless  in my eyes "

Shilpa-" That's a bit harsh thing to say don't you think?"

Asish is pretty confident now hearing shilpa's sad story,he realized this woman in dire need for money ,he bears no disrespect for her but he has no reservations about the husband's gutlessness . 

"It's a harsh world Shilpa deal with it.You will be hearing much harsher things since you have decided to do other's house chores .I hope your heart is not as soft as your appearance cause that smart mouth or your wit not gonna help you when you will be scrubbing others floors.Be at here at sharp 5 am .Congratulations you are hired.Excuse me now ,I have to run some important errands .Another thing the small room there is the dressing room for guests.
***** end of flashback****

Shilpa says " Yes he was checking out my ass" 

Mahesh shows interest " I bet that sneaky bastard was making dirty remarks." 

Shilpa crunches her face " Ewww.. Not at all. He was rather technical about my ass"

Mahesh ponders over the thought getting techinal about his wife's ass and comes up with no particular thought " Stop mystifying it. What happened?" 

Shilpa says " We were just goofing around about our respective physique." 

Mahesh " So he was flirting with you?!" 

Shilpa " Not really. He was mocking you." 

Mahesh's face blackened " That prick!!! So you managed to accomplish nothing on your interview?" 

Shilpa's looks at him with her big brown eyes" Oh so it's my fault now?! What do you want me to say? Huh? Please Sir fuck me so that I can record your video and give it to my hubby so that he can blackmail you? " 

Mahesh get cornered by his enraged wifey and comes closer to put his hand on shilpa's back" I sorry darling lemme touch you. He doesn't know what he is missing"

Shilpa lets out a cry of exasperation " Not today. I have to get up early." 

Mahesh exclaims " You always get up early for your yoga" 

Shilpa readies her side of bed for a sleep " Much earlier. 3:30 am probably." 

" Why on earth you are going to wake up that early?" 

Shilpa looks tensed as she says" He wants me in his penthouse 5:00 am sharp. I have to make breakfast for Rahul and you. I have to prepare myself properly, incase you have forgotten I am playing a role of seductress. "

Mahesh" What the hell?!! It will take 45 mins to reach his apartment. How you gonna get there? " 

Shilpa jeers" You are gonna be my driver "

Mahesh lets out a disheartening sigh. 

Speaking about driver Shilpa asks Mahesh lying beside him" Do you remember the driver? "

Mahesh asks" Which one? "

Shilpa asserts" THE DRIVER"

Mahesh chuckles " Yes i do. It was very hot sucking your soft boobs in front of him." 

Shilpa-" Why did you do it?" 

Mahesh "You know why I did it. I was horny and I wanted to show him what he never gonna get. I was insulting him." 

Shilpa -" But you were angry when I showed my cleavage to that salesman in the shop" 

Mahesh "Yes and I am still angry about it. So what of it?" 

Shilpa "The salesman also never gonna get what you enjoys. So why did it bother you?" 

Mahesh "I don't know. I found no explanation.But I know you enjoyed in both occasions " 

Shilpa "Have this thought ever crossed your mind  that you enjoyed  that driver's attention towards me  cause you were the one showing off your wife to him? and for the salesman's case I was the one showing off myself on my own without your help" 

Mahesh " What? What are you trying to imply? That I find sexual pleasure showing off my wife to tease other men?" 

Shilpa yawns " Goodnight Mahesh. It's getting late" .She switches off the light. 

Darkness engulfs them both as shilpa's question looms over both of them,they both prayed silently that it must not come back creeping  inside their dream as a nightmare.A person's dream is the summation of  his or her's most private thought even the person could not properly recalls what he or she dreamt about in the morning.Invading one's dream is similar to altering  one's mind and if it's a sexual invasion then certainly it should be called a mind fuck.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very nice
[+] 1 user Likes xossipyenjoy's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 12: THEORY VS PRACTICAL

****next day morning***
" You sure you can stay awake for the drive?" Shilpa asks Mahesh who looks so drowsy.

Mahesh tells her in sleepy voice " Of course" while he drives his wife to his bully boss's house.

" About the camera Shilpa..." Mahesh gets interrupted.

" It's a hidden cam" Shilpa assures him.

" So how did you spot a hidden cam?" Mahesh asks in disbelief.

Shilpa does not like when Mahesh loses faith in her confidence " When we were living the drawing room area your bully switched off the lights there."

" Don't call him that in front of me. It will ruin my morning. He switched off the lights, so what of it?"Mahesh erratically overtakes a car infront of him.

That will help him to focus on the roads now a satisfied Shilpa replies" Infrared."

A innocent smile of pride spread across Mahesh's face" Smart girl. When the area went dark the camera automatically switch to infrared mode and you noticed it's red digital colour. "

Shilpa makes a twisting sound with her fingers " Bingo!! "

Mahesh draws her attention " Ok now listen. 

If there is camera then there must be a storage box. Its usually get placed with the wifi modem and a monitor. 

You will probably find it in his study room. All you need to do is unplug it when you enter his penthouse everyday and again plug it when you get out. That way there will be no recordings.You will find a Ups along with the camera storage, it is used as back battery unit"

Shilpa knows what a Ups is " That sounds doable."

The rest of journey ended each of them drowning in their own thoughts.

Asish opens the door notices Shilpa is wearing the same saree she wore yesterday.

They walk inside together. 

" Is that the only one you got?" He laughs.

Shilpa forgets to answer him as soon she crosses the narrow passage and fine  Asish in clear daylight.

He is all sweaty wearing shorts and sports tee. 

In daylight Shilpa notices he got a broad shoulders and a proud chest, his structure is not bulky like body builders,

it is athletic but ripped. God those thighs looks like those are made of concrete. 

Asish notices Shilpa's ogling, he teases " I can safely say your husband is not blessed with a manly figure then."

Shilpa's cheeks turn pinkish, he caught her off gaurd in the morning, still not out of her sleep cycle.

" I am sorry. I shouldn't have" Shilpa apologizes .

" Oh no. I am glad you find it impressive otherwise all this sweaty work all for nothing. Especially it brings me joy when a married woman can't control to look at me, you see they are the one with moral  obligations."

Shilpa blush violenty this time " You are mocking my marital status. "

Asish smirks" I was mocking you about it or you were mocking it yourself ?" saying that he lies down on a bench, lifting up two dumbles in both hands.

*oh fuck look at those veins. He is really strong*

" Are you gonna stand there and get mesmerized by me all day  or you are here to work?"

**shit *** " What I have to do?"

" I left a list of instructions in the kitchen. Hurry up go."

Shilpa unwillingly departs the scene.

Who is seducing whom?!!

Shilpa is so ashamed of herself right now, first time in life she behaved without any control over herself.

Until now She used to be queen bee and men chased after her. It was so unexpected she just couldn't control herself looking at Asish's body. 

God he is perfect in every way and he knows it. Shilpa finds herself in the receiving  end of her own treatment.

Is she wet? She dares not check whether she is or not. Ignorance definitely seems bliss for now,why she feels like she is moist down there?She is more ashamed cause he is her husband's bully.You are supposed to not get attracted to your husband's mortal enemy .It happened so fast and out of the blue lightning stuck her.

Asish is not her usual everyday joe, he is so confident, he knows his worth very well. If he bends her over on this kitchen counter and have his way with her, could she stop him?
 She is definitely aroused, she is imagining herself under him. She is so afraid now, this mission does not feel  so easy now.When Mahesh came up with the plan it sounded so easy back then,seduce a novice guy ,get evidence and blackmail him.But the practical calculation is miles away from the theoretical one.

Asish isn't the person what his hubby portrayed him to be to her.

Mahesh never said he is so handsome, masculine, confident and with an authoritative personality.

Mahesh said he is an arrogant stupid bully only. But he is not. Women will gouge  each others eyes out to enjoy his company. 
She can't go out there in the gym area, not when his body is at work, what would it feels like to get crushed inside his strength, she is definitely wet, she has no doubt now, she can feel the moisture. 

Oh god what's happening to her, she was supposed to seduce him. She needs to distract herself, she needs to get busy, she needs to complete her works and get the hell out here for today,she should have let Mahesh fuck her last night otherwise she wouldn't be this much horny.

Shilpa notices the instruction sheet pinned on the refrigerator.

"1.Breakfast - oats, 4 boiled eggs, 1 cup green tea.
Leave it in the dining table upstairs.
That's your only job for today. After that you may leave."
It took 15 minutes to prepare the meal.

Shilpa carried the plate upstairs.

Wow there is a pool beside the glass partition in the balcony area !!!! She didn't notice it yesterday, it was dark outside, holyshit!!!

[Image: 307c5dd17e861a4bbdc10e2b4cf606cc-full.jpg]

She couldn't see Asish. He must be in one of the three rooms. The room he ordered her to stay away,Shilpa nudges  it's door knob it's  locked.

So is the one of the master bedroom.He must be in there,probably taking shower after workout.

Only one master bedroom is open.

Shilpa lifted herself up on tip toe and leans forward inside the room,there is no sound of anybody's presence inside With a dwindling heart She soon find herself inside the picturesque set up of that Master bedroom.

She opens the wardrobe in front of her.

" What the hell!!" She gets astonished.
Like Reply
super sexcellent
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
[+] 1 user Likes AB-the Unicorn's post
Like Reply
Wo...thats now thrilling
[+] 1 user Likes Antichrist12's post
Like Reply
***office hour****

" Sir here is your coffee"

Mahesh put it down next to the nameplate which states -
                  'Asish Kaul.
                     C. B. O'
*how come this twat get into that position even when he is not a senior executive? *
That thought always puzzled Mahesh. Sure Asish  got an M. B. A but Mahesh couldn't shake of the image he has of Asish during college days.

"Is it black?" Asish inquires. 

" What is black Asish?" Mahesh. 

Asish look directly into Mahesh's eye. 

Mahesh gets his mistake, he corrects himself " What is black............ Sir", still adds' Sir' after a short pause,in a subtle way indicating he does not recognise Asish as his boss no matter what. 

" Do you respect me Mahesh?" Asish folds his laptop. 

Mahesh ignore that question thinking it's a tricky one instead he asks " What were you doing? Something important I guess. Go back to that, I was just here to deliver your coffee" his tone clearly sounds bringing coffee to Asish is beyond him. 

In his mind he has already won the battle between him and Asish by planting Shilpa in Asish's house, he is positive when he reaches home shilpa is waiting there with the video recording of her molestation.
He tried to call her but she is not picking it up probably crying as she got molested by this prick. 

"I am the C. B. O of this company Mahesh my job is to build share vaule of our company and I was doing that looking at the share market in my laptop. I know my job and I was doing it. Your job was to bring Black coffee but you didn't bring a black coffee did you? " 
Mahesh looks surpised " But you didn't even look at the coffee. How did you know it isn't black? "

Asish" The smell of the hot milk. "

Mahesh" oh!! "

Asish" I only devour one kind of milk, the one women hold on their chest "

Mahesh gets the lewd comment" Hahaha nice one."

Asish does not join in Mahesh's laughter however,
 his face still looks stern, he is not done with Mahesh yet " Now do you respect me? " 

Mahesh now somehow manages to fathom the severity of the situation, his causual insubordination has not been gone unnoticed  - " Yes Sir." 

Asish now laughs" Bullshit. "

Mahesh" I swear to god, I do" 

Asish " That's the biggest joke,certainly bigger than my lame tit's joke." 

Mahesh starts to sweat, *is he gonna fire me now?This spoiled rich twat is psychotic * 

Asish asks " If you don't respect me why do you have to call me 'Sir' then?" 

Mahesh doesn't know what to say now. 

Asish smugly says " Cause We don't salute the person, we salute the rank. I am the   C. B. O of our company and C. B. O is my rank , you call me Sir cause of that,if you ever call me by my name again you are disrespecting your Company. Do you understand? .
The maid you sent me yesterday made the same mistake, she started to calling me by name instead, until I remind her I am the master of the house and she must call me Sir. So have you got the same common sense  that of a maid? If that so how come you working here not cleaning my swimming pool? "

*What he got a swimming pool?Shilpa didn't mentioned that. This prick is not only psychotic as well as a delusional liar *
Mahesh can feel his throat is getting dry" No. Sir. Sorry Sir. "

Asish asks a terrified Mahesh" How do you know her? " 
Mahesh" She lives in our neighbourhood. "

Asish frowns" You live in a servant's colony? "

An embarrassed Mahesh says" No. She doesn't look like a maid does she? "

Asish sighs" No she doesn't. If fact I don't know how to even tell her to clean my utensils or cleaning my washroom. Hard to picture such beautiful woman doing those things. "
Mahesh's face lit up  in pride" She is a proper lady ain't she? "
Asish smirks" I wouldn't go that far though. "

Mahesh gets suspicious did Shilpa get caught while seducing Asish? Is Asish one of the romantic ones who considers sexual provocation inappropriate? Did Asish find out she while she was removing the camera jack? or May be this twat is really a delusional fool. 
Several things could make  Shilpa's behaviour unladylike to Asish. 
Mahesh doesn't know which one of reason is correct and he gets possessive " I think You are stereotyping her as common maid Sir. I know  maids aren't considered as proper lady" 

Asish frowns at Mahesh's certain aggression 
" That's a bit far fetched projection. You are taking things personally. I will clear your doubt though. She was looking, looking is not the right word, practically ogling my body when I was working out this morning." 

Mahesh appears completely shocked by the fact like he has seen a ghost" Are you sure? I mean it could be your pride talking"

Asish chuckles " Pride isn't the reason behind my assurance. I am saying this cause she was staring at my body for quiet  long time, 2-3 mins of constant gazing at someone is not a quick look. And those were not certainly stolen glances more of an amazed pair of beautiful big brown eyes looking at me. 
Also I know the look, I have seen it many times in women's eyes for me." 

Mahesh start trembling in disbelief but Shilpa does have beautiful brown eyes " And what look is that? "
Asish" Look of Hunger"

Asish notices Mahesh's face shrinks like he is in pain. He never known Mahesh to care for anyone but himself. 

Asish asks " She was looking like she never saw a ripped male body up close.Do you know her husband as well? She said he is an diploma engineer just like you. 

Mahesh gets cautious" Yes I do. He is my friend. "

Asish-" Ahaan that's why you didn't hier a maid from the agencies. Now i get it. Also explains why her husband lost job and pushed her to work in other's houses. "
Mahesh - " Explains how? "

Asish" like natured people get along. You are a sucker, he must be a sucker too.Suckers always fails at their jobs and get fired. Bunch of nancies" 

Saying that Asish looks at Mahesh intensely - **** go ahead you son of a bitch, show your anger put your fist on my body, give me one excuse to beat you into pulp, it would be self defense on my part, there is a camera inside his office, he wants Mahesh to draw first blood*** 

Mahesh also indulges himself into that measuring each other consest then he drops his eyes laughing
 " Not only that, he also got a pot belly like me" 

Making fool of himself intentionally, he is so close to win just need the video, it was wrong to piss off Asish with the 'Sir' thing, he needs to hang in there for a  just while. He needs to be a boxer not a brawler.He is willing to lose every battle to win the war. 

Asish " That's the real reason You call me 'Sir'. Cause I know things and suck real milks from multiple milkmaids" 
Asish is getting harsher and harsher with Mahesh in every day, every minute, hosility is so evident that the air between them smells like blood. 

Mahesh jokes , but a joke motivated by fear it is, " Are you gonna suck your maid?" 

Asish cracks his neck from side to side

" First of all Don't you ever crack such dirty jokes likes that. I am not your buddy. 

Second of all she is the damn Maid. How could you even say I want to suck her tits, I have a standard to maintain. 
Last of all since that big milked maid isn't here... oh yes  she got handful of tits, I am not blind don't look surprised....what I was saying?Yeah Last of all since she ain't here go get me a damn cup of coffee and it must be black coffee, I don't need a pot belly like yours eating all those sugars. Fat looks great only on woman's tits and ass. " 
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 14 : THE BLOODY POINT

****Shilpa's residence ****

A tired Mahesh enters their Bedroom.

Shilpa greets him with a warm smile " Honey you are home!!"

Mahesh " Yes darling I am."

Shilpa feels awkwardness between them.

Both overly sugarcoating their affection for each other  it's sound so made up in Shilpa's ears. 
Maybe she is the one feeling this weird cause of her guilt. 

She tried to forget the unwanted sexual urgency she felt today every time she tries to forget it she gets tensed cause tomorrow she has to go back there again. 
And that lithe hunk will be there working with his body, Asish seems to be a creature of habit. Most professional men are. So his routine would be same as today.

" Why didn't you pick up my phone?"Mahesh ask unhappily.

Shilpa " I forgot about my phone the wholeday"

Mahesh sarcastically asks  " Then what were you thinking about the whole day?"

Shilpa pouts " About you darling" she couldn't meet his eye this time.
 She is a brilliant liar something she has been proud of but now her varied emotions betraying her lying prowess.

" Is that so? Then how come you never called me?"Mahesh inspects. 

" This is now getting childish Mahesh. What are you insinuating? If you are so insecure about sending your wife to another man for the purpose of seduction then you shouldn't have been so persuasive about sending me in the first place. "

Mahesh " I was not feeling insecure when I came up with the perfect plan. But I am now. After what that twat boss of mine told me"

Shilpa frowns " What did he tell you?"

Mahesh " That you were eating his body with your eyes, the body you found so masculine and manly the other day." 

Shilpa blushes cause it's true and she couldn't believe Asish would actually talk about his maid to his office colleague. 

She says" And did he also tell you he hides women under-wears in his closet? " 

Mahesh looks very perplexed after hearing that" What? "

Shilpa quips" That so called bully boss of yours wear panty. Did he tell you that? "

Mahesh burst out in laughter" Are you serious? "

Shilpa" I took a picture. Wait "

She shows him a picture of Asish's closet. 

Mahesh puts his hand on his mouth in disbelief" Oh my god!!! " 

Shilpa says" He is definitely gay. The way I was looking at him today any other man would have taken then and there within a heartbeat. "

Mahesh's face looks like he is hurt by that" So you did give him a 'fuck me' look "

Shilpa does not back off this time words came out from her mouth cutting each words in syllables" FUCK ME HARD LOOK"
Mahesh does not know how to react to this confession. 

Shilpa says " He was looking so streamy. He made me wet in an instant." 

Mahesh looks terrified " What are you talking about..?" cause Shilpa's confession matches exactly with the description of Asish's portrayal of Shilpa's unladylike demeanor

Shilpa " I meant it what I just said. And it's all because of you. "

Mahesh " Because of me? You lusted after him .how is that my fault? "

Shilpa" When was the last time we had sex? " 

Mahesh-" I... I don't remember. "

Shilpa-" Exactly It's been two weeks Mahesh. First you went to secure a deal for a project. You were out of station for 10 bloody days. "

Mahesh's gesture changes hearing his wife's aquisitions " What do you want me to say? I had to survey everything. There were lots of meetings on both sides. Lots of presentations. It's not like I wanted to stay there. "

Shilpa-" whateva!! Then you came back home blowing off the deal. After that you start whining how your panty wearing boss bullies you for 4 days and never even think about the needs of your wife. You are so selfish. "

Mahesh" I was... I was feeling so disturbed mentally. I couldn't think about sex. I tried to touch you then you pushed me off last night.Remember that?
"
Shilpa" Cause I had to wake up at bloody 3:00 am duh!!! When you were still snoring. Before that ,in the evening before I got my 'maid' job, you played with my body and when I invite you join me in the shower you deprived me of satisfying my urge. "

Mahesh" Well I didn't know you were that horny!! "

Shilpa" That is the best excuse you can come up with?!! I love sex, you know that before even I marry you. "

Mahesh" Yeah well, I am sorry but still that does not give you any clean chit to lust upon another man. " 
Shilpa quips " You lusted upon me when you were married to you ex-wife Rekha"

Shilpa seems to not listen to what Mahesh is jabbering" Then you send me to this sexy hunk who definitely has the most killer body, I have seen in my entire life and he was just a few feet away from me all sweaty and showing off his muscle reflexes. How do you expect me to react  in that situation? "

Mahesh definitely feels the anger of his sex depraved wife and timidly says" Probably not getting wet would have been the most right thing to do. "

Shilpa" Oh yes definitely now that I know that he is gay as he wears panty. Getting wet watching his gay body was pointless anyway. "

Mahesh" I don't think he is gay. "

Shilpa" How can you be so sure? "

Mahesh" Well he mentioned today twice to me how much he enjoys sucking boobs. And he also mentioned you got big pair of tits. "

Shilpa blushes" But he didn't even look at me today?. He opened the door. I get in. He closes the door. Then went straight to his boy toy gym machines and start exercising. We exchanged words regarding why I am wearing the same saree from yesterday. That is it. "

Mahesh" Doesn't matter. What matters is you were not the only one checking him out. He started checking you out way before you did. "

Shilpa" Well doesn't matter anymore. Now that I know he wears panty,no matter how hot he is I am not gonna get wet by looking at him anymore. Even thinking about it makes me sick now. "

Mahesh looks delighted hearing that" But here is the problem. He doesn't want to sleep with you as well "

Shilpa's pride is wounded now" Why? You said he was talking about my breasts."

Mahesh" The thing is sucking his maid's boobs is  beneath him. He said he has a status to maintain. "

Shilpa just can't believe it " That prick!!! Huh!! That panty wearing, snob son of a bitch . Look at the pic I took. He owns probably over 15-20 panties. Some of those are even torn. Some of those are not even washed.And that guy rejects me? " 
Mahesh" Yeah..Yeah you are right. The panty sizes are different too but very fancy. "inspecting the picture  Shilpa took.

Shilpa" That's correct. Very expensive. I don't own any of those types. "
Mahesh" Don't worry darling. After this mission is completed. I will buy you the most expensive underwear money can buy. "
Shilpa smiles"  Now that dirty panty wearing boy has rejected me cause I am playing the role of his maid. I am taking it as a challenge. "

Mahesh says " But should I be concerned after How you reacted to his body? "

Shilpa" Do you know why you didn't got any promotions until now? "

Mahesh-"Don't change the subject. Cause of the bureaucracy in our office. I don't lick anybody's boot. I have a strong self respect. "

Shilpa giggles " My darling husband don't bullshit a bullshitter. You are alive in your company cause you lick others boot every time. That's the reason they didn't fire you. But they didn't promote you either cause you are poor at your job. "
Mahesh-" Pfffttttt... No I am not. "

Shilpa" Oh but you are darling.i talked to the wives of your colleagues in office parties they spoke many good things about your personality. But not a single word on your technical competency. "

Mahesh's face blackened" They are just jealous wives of a jealous husbands who only speak ills about the most  hardworking employee of the company. "

Shilpa burst into another series of giggling" Look now who is jealous. You should look your face, it's so big in jealousy it might burst now.In truth you are only good in office politics only not with your work. "

Mahesh" Oh come on!!! "

Shilpa" But you don't know the very basics of politics. Do you even know what politics is? The old Romans used to say ' CUI BUNO'. 
Meaning ' TO WHOM IT REALLY BENEFITS?' 
And how have you been benefited with all those gossiping what you think as similar as doing politics? Not a single promotion. "

That makes Mahesh super offended" Do you know any old Roman? " 

Shilpa irritated -" What? No. Roman civilization long gone. "

Mahesh-" Then how did you know whatever language you just used said by so called 'Old Romans'? " 

Shilpa" God!!! You are so annoying. That is not the point. You are now arguing for the shake of arguing. You are so stubborn. "

Mahesh" Yes that is what I am. Stubborn son of a gun. And my target is to become the downfall of my cunt boss and you are gonna help me with that. "

Shilpa-" Yes. I know. And i was getting to the point. "

Mahesh-" What was your point I forgot. "

Shilpa-" I didn't get to the point yet. But I started with why didn't you get any promotions in all these years. "

Mahesh-" Then tell it clear and simple. No more meaningless words from jealous wives of my colleagues or from dead old Romans. In your words. "

Shilpa-" Alright. You didn't get any promotion cause in my opinion you don't enjoy your work. "

Mahesh" That's your presumption. But anyway what is the point of pointing out to me the reason of me not getting my promotions? "

Shilpa" The point is to tell you I want to enjoy my job. "

Mahesh" Now I don't get your point of saying that. "

Shilpa" I want to enjoy the work I am doing at your bully boss's penthouse "

Mahesh" You want to enjoy your job as a maid? "

Shilpa" God no!!! I want to enjoy the process of your boss's  seduction.If I don't enjoy it how I am gonna get the job done? "

Mahesh almost yells out of boredom " What is YOUR BLOODY POINT? "

Shilpa start rolling the end of her saree lowering her eyes" That I will look at his body whether you like or not. "

Mahesh-" Why? "

Shilpa-" The same reason you look at my breasts.The same reason your bully boss mentioned your wife's breasts to you. Cause my breasts are damn good looking to men.identically his body is a work of perfection, so perfect and masculine. That is why. "

Mahesh couldn't look at shilpa hearing that, it's painful to grasp what just her wife just said" But what if you get wet again? "

Shilpa" I will get wet. I want to get wet. That's what I was talking about enjoying my work. I will just watch him, nothing else. He will have fun when I will flirt and seduce him. Where is my fun in that? But don't worry he will not get the chance of tasting my wetness, I will not let him quench my thirst, I will come home to my darling husband and just like this.... "

Shilpa pushes Mahesh on the bed, his face look something is eating him up from inside. 

Shilpa gets over Mahesh's body. Pulling her saree above her waist then planting her sex starved panty covered pussy over Mahesh's crotch without removing his pant he was wearing from office. 

Shilpa start to grind her pussy on Mahesh's sleeping cock. 

Mahesh says in disgust and disbelief at the request of Shilpa " You want to get wet watching my enemy's body  then come home to use me to extinguish the heat he created inside my own wife's pussy?" 

Shilpa places her hands on Mahesh's chest to pin him down while rolling her hips to wake up Mahesh's sex drive with her soft pussy while saying" That would be very naughty thing to do isn't it? Are you jealous? " 

Shilpa kisses Mahesh's lips lowering her body. 

Then resumes" You will be jealous. Very very jealous. The possessive you are. " 

Shilpa start to grind harder, she is now leaning against Mahesh uttering those words looking into Mahesh's eyes while relentlessly grinding against him. 

Mahesh is starting to enjoy the physical contact between his and Shilpa's loins" Yes I am jealous. You only belong to me. Only me nobody else."

Shilpa feels the flame of anger and jealousy inside Mahesh " Yes your seductress wife wetting herself watching your bully's impressive body would make you very very jealous." 

Mahesh groans in between Shilpa's talking and couldn't help but place his hands on Shilpa's tiny waist. No matter how much Shilpa's words are hurting him but his minxy wife knows how to raise his cock up, she knows how to push his buttons, she figured that out long  long ago. 

Mahesh- " Stop calling him my bully and stop praising about his body over and over again." 

Shilpa can see how her talks causing mental distraught for   Mahesh yet his hands on her waist now helping her to grind against his semi hard cock, she talking such incident things yet he can't deny her sexual charms, that much power she is holding over her husband now.

Shilpa wants to feel it more, how much he can tolerate, who would win? He or she? Would he reject her by pushing her away annoyed by her trash talk? Or  he will succumb under her feminine body despite hearing such illicit thoughts from his wife's mouth.
 Already one person rejected Shilpa today, already she lost control getting wet, watching a man who rejected her cause she is maid. Shilpa wants to know if she still got her power to entice men even when she is trash talking. She wants to regain her confidence which has been shattered. 

Shilpa who still staying in contact with Mahesh's body leaning down, lets her left hand slide down between their body until she finds Mahesh's zipper only to pull it down to let his dick breathe a while until she liberate his cock entirely only to suffocate his stones and pillar short after again with her pussy all in while looking into his husband's eyes " You were right ealier though." 

She watches Mahesh to gasp as his freed cock now gets rubbed against her wet pussy,he can feel her wetness even over her panty. 

Mahesh's hands grips her waist tighter and he starts to smash his own cock with shilpa's oozing pussy -" Right about what? " 
Shilpa's left hand is still stuck between their crotches, with the help of that she slide her panty aside  to bare her pussy mound to her husband's cock .

" That you are gonna put out the flame in your wife's pussy your bully is going to light up showing off his 'APOLLOESQUE' body... Ahhh.. Apollo is a roman god.. Ummmmphh.. that feels so good... well technically he was greek god at first.... Ahhhh yes.... God of war.... Like your dick is at war with my pussy and it's making it cry... Ahhhh.. And your bully got a body like the God of war.so perfect..... Ufffffff....you are fighting  against a god using your wife as bait.... Ummphh... Don't you think there will be casualties when you rebel against a God?....oh I am so horny..... Your wife's wet pussy is the first casualty of that war. "

Mahesh's precum is getting mixed with his wife's juices .Mahesh pants looking at his wife's aroused face, he is angry yet way too spellbound by her to let her go off for letting him listen to her sinful words-" You and your dead Romans and their Roman Gods. Stop talking about my bully and don't compare him to a God. "

Shilpa giggle over his face taking his cock in her hands kissing his anger filled lips. She gets up from leaning against his chest to sitting above his waist position , hand still still under her saree holding her hubby's rock hard cock. 

She gives him a quirky smile painting it all over her flustered face, then guide his cock inside her pussy saying " You just admitted he is your bully. And by the time I finish you, you will admit his body resembles a greek god" and her pussy consumes his cock making them both cry out in pleasure. 

Mahesh grunts in pleasure as his wife's tight pussy rides his hard 5" hard  cock. 
Mahesh says " I will never say his body is like a greek  god.You are a desi(INDIAN) beauty,that's a desi pussy griding against a desi cock.Your greek God does not hold any dominion over desi pussies ,he is powerless here." 

Shilpa laughs mixed with moans as Mahesh watches she drops her saree and start to remove her blouse while riding Mahesh's cock using her hips only watching Mahesh to crumble under her weight in joy " I have thought about something... Ummhh.. I am not gonna wear any bra while I am with your bully boss. Ahhhhh... He is my bully too... taunts me a lot. Perhaps that's why he looks like a Greek god,he came here to conquer desi pussies ,snatching them away from desi cocks .It's an age of Globalization,we can import foreign gods now too ." 

Mahesh " You wear bra in home with me. God your pussy feels amazing. Don't stop." 

Shilpa smiles, she looks like the goddess  of lust herself to Mahesh the way now her ripe boobs are bouncing, beautiful he thinks *why the hell everything became so godly*

" Yes you didn't have the privilege of that.uffffff ahhhh... Look at my breasts they feel so heavy.... Your bully  Likes them.... Look how taunt my nipples are... Give your hand.I am gonna wear a see through saree and blouse without bra , so he can watch my my hard nipples while I watch his greek godlike body.The point is to seduce him .we agreed on that."

Shilps takes Mahesh's hand and let it grab her rocking boobs. 
Mahesh couldn't take it anymore he start squeezing the bouncy balls, his hands couldn't wrap one boob inside his palm, so firm, so fair, her nipples are light brown almost appears red in arousal. 

Shilpa feels Mahesh's restlessness he is close, she knows his hubby, he knows it's his surrendering face, he gonna cum now. 
Shilpa stops her thrusting and bite down his cock to it's base so hard Mahesh tries to get upthrust but he couldn't even move an inch inside her pussy. 

" lemme cum shilpa.Please"Mahesh begs. 

Shilpa's pussy agression transcended to her face, Mahesh finds it so cruel the way she is looking"I haven't cummed yet, why should I let you cum then?" 

Mahesh " I will lick your pussy to make you cum after this" 

Shilpa " i bet you will. But first admit your boss is has a greek godlike body. Say it." 

Mahesh " Never" 

Shilpa loosens her grip over pussy slightly and start rolling her hips in circle. 

"Ah yes yes. I am close." Mahesh uncontrollably shakes. 

Shilpa mirthlessly smile " I know you are close. Your  balls are pulsating against my ass" saying that she stops and bites his cock hard again. 

Mahesh " Fuck fuck..You are such a cruel bitch!!!" 

Shilpa snickers " I know that too. Say it. And i will grant you your release." 

Mahesh grits his teeth " Say what?" 

Shilpa now leans down without losing her tight grip over Mahesh's cock pressing her soft boobs against Mahesh's hairy flabby  chest.

Mahesh is almost breatheless now" God your boobs are so heavy  and soft "

But the praise failed to cajole Shilpa, she puts her hand on Mahesh head feeling his receding hairline looking into his eyes letting him know she is holding all the cards now" Say it. Say your bully boss has a greek goodlike body. "

Mahesh doesn't yield although his face is burning in desire " It's not fair that you lust upon another man's body while being married to me."
shilpa " You lusted over my body when you were married ."
mahesh "It was not lust.it was love"
Shilpa "There is a fine line between love and lust.how could you be sure you didn't cross the line?"
mahesh " I didn't."
shilpa "then why you were fucking your wife at home when you were bedding me for love?'

Mahesh couldn't think logically ,Shilpa is dismantling him both physically and mentally bit by bit.

Leans side ways and bite his ear then directly speak in his ears in whispers" Say it.Say your bully boss got a greek godlike body".

Mahesh makes his last stand ' What it would make me if I admit he got a greek godlike body and that made my wife wet?"
 Shilpa "It would establish you as  a loving husband who trusts and understands his wife enough that he lets her enjoy the body of his bully boss's greek godlike body visually letting her wet herself just for her fun only, also completely trusting her words when she said she will not let his bully fuck her .Show some faith in me while cut me some slack."

Then she use her hips and down thrust Mahesh's poor cock for few seconds making Mahesh's life miserable again when she stops.
Mahesh now have reached his threshold point " He shouts. Ok ok. He has a greek godlike body . Now lemme cum" 

Shilpa so pleased with her triumph now speaks in his ear again "Yes he does . Now fuck me like the way you hate him." and loosens her cunt grip over his cock putting her mouth on Mahesh's gasping lips. 

And Mahesh didn't wait, the taste of freedom is so intoxicating that as soon as his cock tastes it it start pounding against the oppressor pussy which held it hostage with Mahesh's help of  downthrusts making it's owner Lustful shilpa scream her lungs out in pleasure letting Mahesh read the definition of lust from her face as he explodes inside her. 

**ding dong **

The calling bell rings. 

"Rahul" A gasping Mahesh answers now that he is come of  his senses after unloading himself inside shilpa's highly aroused quivering pussy. 

"No you can't go. Please Mahesh.you promised you will make me cum." 

Mahesh pushes Shilpa's desire driven body aside  " I can't now that i have cummed inside you, I can't lick my own semen. It's disgusting." 

Shilpa eyes looks like it's spitting fire just like her pussy is in heat" You are so selfish" watching Mahesh zips up. 

" You need to make dinner too." 
*ding dong*
" Get ready. ." Mahesh leaves his unsatisfied second wife to get to his one and only  son from his first wife.Atleast that is what scornful Shilpa saw.

Eyes sees only  what the  mind wants to see sometimes.
Like Reply
CHAPTER 15 : IPC SECTION 294

***Next Morning ****

Shilpa is dressing up. Mahesh is watching how his wife is getting ready for another man. She looks gorgeous in a  blazing pink  low neck blouse with low back ,the back is  covering only two  inches of her flawless smooth skin. In front  all the buttons were up, still decent amount of cleavage of her milky round boobs are begging for attention .Shilpa did't expose much of her cleave neither you can say there is nothing to look for,she is a tease ,she has always been a tease . But the blouse is so skin  tight it pressing her melons together under the cups.The material around the cups of the blouse is made of some glazing fabric rest of is cotton , the cup area  literally shinning. Above that she is wearing a semi transparent while chiffon saree 4 inch below her deep navel,glossy pink lipstick matching her blouse color and  white pearl jewelries to match her white chiffon saree. 

[Image: 34605085_242508616524969_458195028479993...OQ%3D%3D.2]

" errmmm.. You said you will wear transparent blouse to show off your breasts" Mahesh says.

" I said a lot of things yesterday night. Didn't I? Some of them were pretty offensive for you. Yet you couldn't stop getting hard.You also made certain promise yesterday during sex but did not keep it later .So don't lecture me about who said what at 3:30 am in the morning."Shilpa pokes Mahesh, she is still pissed off for Mahesh not helping her to get off after he cummed. 

" You were very aggressive yesterday" Mahesh smiles kissing her cheek. 

Then he tries to kiss her amorous lips " Don't. You will ruin my lipstick. It is not meant for you. It is to lure your Bully into trap."

Mahesh quiet offended now can't even kiss his wife.

Mahesh yawns  " So why didn't you wear?"

Shilpa " Oh I wanted to wear. I wanted to show him off my boobs under transparent blouse. "

Mahesh" To trap him right? . "

Shilpa" Yes. But also to show him if he got an exquisite body. So do I. "

Mahesh smiles" But why this blouse then? It's pretty sexy but not transparent. "

Shilpa " Use your brain. If I wear a transparent blouse. Then go to  his house. What he would say? "

Mahesh " Lets fuck probably. You will say no.He will force.You will record with your handbag camera .end of Asish kaul."

Shilpa " He is more intelligent than you think. The complex he lives in  has 4 security guard at their gate.

Now you don't enter inside the complex with your car due to the fear of getting recognized. I walk inside there by foot after you drop me off few blocks away. 
It's illegal to show public nudity in India, I think you know that.IPC SECTION  294.
 So if i wear a transparent blouse they will not let me enter the premises cause if a non resident woman dresses like this and enter the complex clearly it means I am a prostitute, as in their record  they recognize me as your bully boss's maid. 

That means I have to wear a bra underneath that transparent blouse to enter the complex. Now lets say  somewhere between from  the lift to his penthouse i remove the bra and put the bra in my handbag. 
Now I knock on the door wearing a transparent blouse. I have neutralized the camera inside you boss's penthouse unplugging the storage unit like you said yesterday . 
But the thing is he got a camera just outside his door and it's controlled by the complex. That camera will capture my transparent blouse. 
Even if I wrap my body with something to hide my almost naked boobs from the entrance door  camera and enters  his penthouse what our handbag camera will capture? 
That before he tried to force  him on me  I was already wearing a transparent blouse. Now that doesn't carry much water, I will dress like a harlot and the other man would be saint. That's a very subtle sexual provocation. "

Shilpa was saying all that while  applying make up and Mahesh was sitting on the bed.

Shilpa" Do you get it now? Why I have to wear this deep neck blouse instead. Mahesh? "

Shilpa turn around and sees Mahesh is sleeping resting his head on wall.
" wake up. Wake up. You selfish son of a bitch! "

Mahesh" What what? " wakes up from his trance.

Shilpa" I was explaining an important point. You fell asleep. I didn't know i sound so boring to you now a days"

Mahesh " Not at all. It is just 4 am.I don't know how and when i closed my eyes."

Shilpa gets up " Lets go. Lets go to someone who actually don't go to sleeping watching me in this dress unlike you. You are the worst lover ever."

Shilpa and Mahesh gets out of the house while Shilpa endlessly complaining about Mahesh." You didn't even make me cum yesterday night ". 

Rahul gets out of his room. What's happening? Why his dad and step mom getting out this early from yesterday. 

He watches them from upstairs window. His dad is taking the car out of their garage while his so called stepmom Shilpa waits for it. 
Oh god Shilpa looking highly fuckable. Seriously. 
Rahul's cock get hard by watching shilpa's elegant neckline and smooth back, oh shit she is again wearing saree way way below her navel, look at how deep it is!!! looks like 'second pussy' of her body. That blouse is hugging shilpa's boobs so tightly there is no movement of her tits under that  blouse. But ironically  she revealed not much of  cleavage. 
Where is the bra strap? He can't see any. Is she  wearing any bra? Or the kinda  bra without  straps? There are no traps on her shoulder, may be it's below the 2 inch wide blouse back. 
But what is happening? Why Shilpa is suddenly wearing such sensual dresses every day? 
She wasn't here  when he woke up in the morning yesterday. Came back one hour later wearing the saree she was wearing day before yesterday. 

First he thought she cheating on his dad, he was so happy. But now he sees his dad himself driving Shilpa to wherever the place might be they are going while she has slipped into that semi transparent white  chiffon saree looking smoking hot. 
Like Reply
Good going brother. Post something lengthy and take ur time fr that
Like Reply
Keep going man.
[+] 1 user Likes Biral's post
Like Reply
superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[+] 1 user Likes xossipyenjoy's post
Like Reply
please continue
Like Reply
We are waiting brother
Like Reply
CHAPTER 16 : ADULTERY HAPPENS IN HEAD LONG BEFORE IT REACHES YOUR BED.

" Let me drive you a little further" Mahesh insists.
" No. We don't want to be seen together too close to your boss's complex.Maids do not ride cars to reach their job." Shilpa argues.

Mahesh stops the car " Just be careful" he is looking at the roadside shops along the pavements on each other side of the road. His wife is like the celestial peach for these lower class shop owners.Most of the shops are closed at this hour ,only two are open on the side Mahesh parked their car.

Shilpa gets out and knocks on the window to let know Mahesh to lower the glass standing on pavement.
Shilpa bends down resting her hands on the window shield and the slippery pallu drops from her shoulder exposing ample amount of cleavage " Wish me luck honey!!"
Mahesh doesn't know how to control the situation so many variables which one should have his priority the one that his wife not using a clip to hold the saree on her shoulder?  Should he express his amazement at that? Or should he be get lost at the sight of incredible cleavage of his  wife or is it the valley of her overly exposed captivating belly that must get his undivided attention? Or may be the cave of the valley,her deep navel  which holds more mystery than Bermuda triangle. Mahesh wondered many  times if that should be hailed as the modern  wonder of the world or not. 

But that is not all,there are external forces at work too. What about that truck driver who is delivering his daily milk supply memorizing his wife's midriff like it's a map from behind?He certainly looks like he wanna quit his job and pursue his carrier as treasure hunter following his wife's map.The truck driver is not alone he is joined by the shop owner as well,he seems like eager  to fund the expedition of the truck driver.
Or that butcher  sitting in his chop shop  who's teenage son just hanged a fresh meat .The Butcher has killed an animal but  with all his might he does not know how to protect his son's innocence which is  getting slaughtered from looking at Shilpa's harmless  body. Hell! he can't protect even himself, Mahesh  can read his  eyes which are  full of jealousy cause of   the way his wife's protruding ass has taken shape .Mahesh can bet the butcher's wife does not posses a peach shaped ass like his own wife. 
Or is it that couple? Who are out for morning walk but the male is getting more exercise of his eyes watching Shilpa's bewitching hour glass figure than his slowed down legs are getting . That  isn't making his  female companion very happy. It seems to Mahesh  his wife's curves are holding the world at a standstill,stalling the progress.

" Hello Mahesh? Hey Mahesh?" Shilpa's repeated calls finally gets Mahesh's attention.
" Your pallu has dropped." Mahesh looked at her uncovered blouse with guilt filled eyes like it's his fault  that it's bared.
Shilpa pull it up smiling, then again adjust her posture bending down resting her hands on window shield " And it's gonna fall repeatedly as long as I am with your bully boss"
Mahesh's throat dried up " lucky chap and all these people watching you right now."
Shilpa laughs and the pallu slide down again " You are so jealous. I like you when you are jealous. When you are jealous you want something to prove to me." 

Mahesh urges " You should use a pin to hold your saree on your shoulder until you reach the penthouse . You are embarrassing me right now."
Shilpa shows no mercy " Feel it. Get used to it. You never gonna watch a live show of your bully boss ogling me while I look like this. That's when I get embarrassed using my body as a bait to clean my husband's mess. Nobody is there to console me then. So get embarrassed now,habituate yourself with the idea that your wife is playing a role of seductress not the role of pious wife. Don't ruin my mood again in the morning. "
Shilpa still doesn't pick up her pallu.
Mahesh" I am sorry honey. I shouldn't have said that. Now please hide yourself"

"Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on 
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone 
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp 
Demolition woman, can I be your man?…"
A young boy at his very early 20's  with large head phones spin around Shilpa singing that lyrics watching shilpa shamelessly then  leaves her continuing his jogging.
" That Punk. That hip hop punk. You see? Let your pallu up now. You are not dressed to seduce unpatriotic western culture loving punk or these slumdogs in the streets"
Shilpa looking at the  young guy staying in the same posture but tilting her head sideways , she is quiet pleased which reflects on her smile to him, he winks at her, Shilpa giggle barely listening to Mahesh's complaining.

She teases Mahesh " It's not hip-hop,it was classic rock.If my looks can't seduce city punks and slum dwellers  alike how am I gonna make your crazy rich, handsome Bully boss fall for me? Consider this a confidence booster for me.Besides I told you I Am gonna enjoy my work from now on." 
Mahesh " Yes by watching my bully's body. Not like this in the streets. "
Shilpa bites her lips" So you admit that I can  watch your bully's Greek godlike body.? "
Mahesh is getting impatient now" Don't start again with that please. Yes I can have my  peace with that. But not this, I can't let myself see you like this in public. Happy now ?!Would you please pick up your saree and hide yourself? "

Shilpa still doesn't pick up" And what about me getting wet in return looking at your bully boss. Are you gonna complain about that too? " 
Mahesh doesn't feel this much embarrassment even when Asish makes fun of him in office, this is his darling wife bending over the car  window on a street, pinning down  lustful males  eyes on herself very successfully while asking his permission to get wet watching his archenemy's body. 
Mahesh breaks down " Yes. I promise I will not get angry about that anymore. I will not whine about it. You are right you should have little fun too, it's just watching only. Please cover yourself." 
Shilpa looks pleased now and cover herself up " Wish me luck." 
Mahesh finally gets what he requested" Good luck on your mission. "
But Shilpa isn't finish with tormenting Mahesh" Not that. Wish me luck on getting wet watching your bully boss's body" she is still pissed that he didn't make her cum last night. 
Mahesh's face turn red. 
" Wish me luck or I am gonna drop my pallu again" Shilpa threats holding her saree, ready to drop if he refuses. 
Mahesh looks from the corner of his eye the guy brooming the garbage in front of his cigarette stall seems to be waiting for that to happen, he didn't dare to look further who else is waiting to capitalize  on his misfortune. He can feel in his gut that Shilpa's threat isn't empty, he painfully wishes his own wife " Good luck on getting wet watching my bully's body." 
Shilpa throws a flying kiss from her pink petal" Thank you. Muahhhh" 

Saying that Shilpa walks away swaying her royal ass globes putting a spell on every eyes there and probably beyond, carrying the charm as she goes.
 For first time Mahesh couldn't enjoy the gyration of his wife's plump ass.
 This world can never be a communist world, he can't share that hot piece of ass with anybody ,it's a flawed theory from the very beginning. 

That was fun teasing Mahesh, Shilpa got a silly smile all over her face. She tried her level best to act smart in front of Mahesh while getting other's attention on her, there were not much people on the street, it is just 4:35 am and that is why it  is awkward about how she looks, because it's morning not evening or night,Funny how dress choices changes by a big ball of fire in the sky. But now that she has accomplished successfully making Mahesh miserable now she feels very self conscious cause her next target is not easy, he is not like these eager street guys. She doesn't know what will be his reaction. 
The guard let Shilpa inside the complex. 
Just beside the gate there is a security room with a window, behind it's walls there are  two  security guys  sitting and one is lying flat  on bench . Shilpa knows the sleeping one, he probably had the night duty,that one's name is  Javed or something like that, he received her twice before. The guard 1.  Who is  closer to the window asks "Name Please? " 
" Shilpa dixit for apartment 71" Shilpa informs.
The guard looks at her appearance, he seems impressed but not very enthusiastic about it, they are used to seeing women in sensual dresses Shilpa assumes. 
" Purpose of visit?" The guard no 1.  asks writing her name. 
" I am a maid working for Mr. Asish....Maid service" Shilpa states her business. 
Now the guard  gives her a very curious look and this time he is interested. As she works as a maid, she belongs to his class now. 
Shilpa looks away as the guard let his eyes lingers on her curves " Mam could you please check the spelling of your name?" the guard's voice is very condescending,he is calling herself as Mam but does not really putting value in it.
Shilpa reluctantly has to tilt her body to look at the entry book which is in  the window, as usual her pallu slips. 

" Yes it is" Shilpa informs managing her pallu  but she felt the guard was not listening intently ,his eyes are fixated on her cleavage. 
" Yes those are very correct. Both are perfect." guard no1. Remarks watching Shilpa's milky melons over the tight deep neck blouse.
Shilpa pulls up her pallu, embarrassed and irritated by this lecherous guard, she loves to tease but doesn't like when get approached by working class guys with the intention of flirting with her.She is out of their league, period. 
So She sarcastically says" Both are correct huh?! You got some nerves" she found the double meaning in the guard's remark and best way to put an end to such audacity by killing it at it's crib in Shilpa's experience. 
The guard no 1. smiles " Yes. The name and the surname." 
Cunning bastard. Shilpa doesn't bother to  get back to this lecher. 

"Another thing. Do you like to add ' Mrs.' before your name? You are married right?" The guard prods her unnecessarily. 
That really sounded preposterous to Shilpa " Can't you notice this. ?" pointing at her glowing Sindur.

" I noticed  you are married but not from looking there, I was looking at your mangalsutra.First I thought it's an ornament now that I see your sindur ,I understand it's just not a common jewelry . I am asking Do you prefer to add 'Mrs' or not? " The guard says pointing at her mangalsutra which is resting above the junction of her cleavage. 
Shilpa quips" Sure you were looking at it.I don't write Mrs. before my name. "

The guard no 1. smiles" Wise choice. It doesn't suit you" with a pause " It doesn't suit your name." 
Shilpa " Are you satisfied now? I have to get going." 
The guard no 1. " Watching you going to your boss will satisfy me a lot. We here really like to take care of our residents." 
*Son of a bitch. He wants to check my ass and he is asking me to perform. *
She doesn't bother to answer him anymore and walks very slowly trying not to let him enjoy the wobbling of her ass much but Shilpa's body is the epitome of sex symbol, she knows no matter  how slowly she walks her protruding ass is entertaining him anyway. 

As She walks away slowly she  overhears  the conversation of those two guards inside. 
" A maid she says. Huh!!! Look at that big ass and that slender waist. What kinda maid looks  like a sex-bomb?" Guard no. 1
"Which Apartment she said?" Javed. 
" 71. Javed Sir. " Guard no 1.
" Go back to sleep man, you must be exhausted." Guard no. 2.
" Anything can happen when it comes to 51."Javed
"What do you mean javed Sir?" Guard no 1.
" Forget what I said. I didn't mean it. I am very sleepy."  Javed

" You are hiding something.Hey Sir . Javed" The guard  1 yells
" Forget it he went back to sleeping." Guard no. 2. 

Shilpa also didn't pay much more heed to these nonsense. 
Soon she enters the building  and wait for the lift. 
Guard no. 2 " Lets check her out in the lift footage". 
Shilpa enters the lift, it is decorated with mirrors on all three sides and the roof. 
She wants to look perfectly appealing when Asish sees her for first time today.She feels  strange knot of excitement in her belly. 
Shilpa minutely go through the details and adjust her cups to expose a slightly less cleavage, she doesn't want to give him a slutty vibe.The saree is way below her navel she feels for second day visit so she pulls it up two  inches. Her encounter with the guards somehow made her less bold.

Guard 2." You were wrong buddy. This lady is nice. She is covering her body up. I think you scared her to expose that much." 

Then she turns around and run her both hands on her ass, she is not wearing a traditional petticoat today, she chose to wear a shapewear because of it's mermaid shape she can perfectly depicts her heart shaped heavy ass, also the side slit of the shapewear helps her to walk smoothly.She smiles *no wonder that guard wanted a show, who wouldn't? But I am the mistress of my density and owner of my fate. I am the queen of my body, I show off when I want to show off, I don't flaunt my body on anybody's request* 

Guard 1. "Fuck off.  Look at that naughty smile, I knew she was walking slowly purposefully denying me to watch it's wobbling. Man this bitch plays with a man's innocent mind.A maid!!! my foot,she is clearly dolled up for the man in apartment 71." 
Guard 2. " Then why did she hide her cleavage? and pulls up her saree to cover up her delicious flat belly? "
Guard 1."Man you don't understand. She will eat a naive guy like you alive. Did she pushed her entire cleavage inside? No.Look she may be revealing much but still enough to bewitch a man. Did she covered her navel? No. She is gonna tease the poor man for more. She is a tease. Probably doing it for money, she is gonna bankrupt that man. " 
Guard 2" Who cares. These rich people thinks way way above our pay grade. "
Javed was listening all along" Yes they do.Now both of you shut the fuck up and bring my tea and biscuit"
Both of the other guards " Yes. Sir." Javed is the  head   security guard there and working since the time of the construction of this complex. 
After they leave Javed watches Shilpa on another monitor where she is in front of Asish's Penthouse and sighs " You still do not understand. Do you silly girl?" 

Shilpa is ringing the bail for past 5 minutes but Asish doesn't answer.,probably sleeping.
 **so much for calling himself a professional and leader huh!!** Shilpa thinks. 
After another 5 minutes Shilpa hears the unlocking sound of the door but Asish does not pull the door inside. Shilpa waits for a few seconds.
Shilpa push the door herself to open it, Asish went inside already * How rude and ungentlemanly * Shilpa thinks. 

While walking through the narrow corridor which connects the doorway to the lounge Shilpa shouts " Did I wake you?. 
No answer came till she  reaches the end of that passage putting her  mobile in her handbag  ." I said Did i........Oh Crap!!!!" Shilpa drops her Unchained handbag abruptly which made a mechanical breaking sound letting her several shades of lipstick , nail polish, eyeliner, keys,perfumes, hidden recording camera, coins, birth control pills, tampon box, nail cutter, small water bottle and plethora of other things  and  finally her phone plummet on the tiles rolling several times then takes a long  dive to reach Asish's feet. 

The reason he didn't reply her, he is drinking water after workout. 
But that doesn't make Shilpa to curse and drop her things on the floor. It was the way he was drinking it. 
Just wearing a easy fitting trouser with a towel around his neck  Asish is standing in front of a water-purifier holding a water bottle above his face letting the water freely fall inside his open mouth without putting any resistance with his long slick fingers that is causing the falling water to overflow from  his lips crossing the culvert of his chin then with the help of his lurching larynx of this  throat the water rolls down further splashing all over his broad chest which is pumping fast due to extensive workout,from there the waters venture far south  to the 'Sex lines', the  abdominal V over which every woman lust aka his prominent six packs one of the hardest areas to sculpt ,forming dew on it's cringes and  Shilpa's eyes fixed on that that  V-line  which is  created where two muscles meet: the lower abs and obliques.

" Oh I am so sorry" Shilpa recollect herself after a few seconds and crouch on the floor to collect the belongings of her bag repeatedly apologizing to Asish who doesn't show much enthusiasm to finish his drinking faster neither he moves an inch, it's just like he was reminiscing the other day that how much women become prone to accident in front of him hence it is just another deja vu for him. He just watches Shilpa's mobile lying on his feet with the corner of his eyes. 
* Shit shit where is the camera? Oh there under the table** She picks it up first,everything else can wait. 
* What the hell Shilpa?!! Now he is gonna fire your pretty ass. Just watch. You have ruined everything. He is a sadistic monster who torments my husband for his whims.Do you think he is gonna spare you for your negligence? Get yourself together girl* Shilpa scolds herself  while apolosizing to Asish " I am genuinely sorry Sir. It will take a second only to clear the floor". She is a nervous wreck train now. 
Asish is done with drinking, for next few minutes he watches the gorgeous  beauty in front of him crawling in his lavish drawing room on her hands and knees, bending and twisting her slender body in every human way possible going under the sofas and tables there, letting him watch her ample amount of cleavage popping from her palluless deep-neck blouse whenever she is crawling facing him, or  the contour of her flat belly and the deep navel from side ways  as she search for something somewhere and when she is turning around facing her back to him to look  underneath the  furniture lowering her upper torso pushing her bubble butt  upwards, oscillating her  round ass globes as she struggles to retrieve some of her make up tools, constantly apologizing to him. 
**If she wasn't my maid, I would have fucked the living shit out of her while her head is still under that chair** Asish says to himself enjoying the show. 
The fact she is married and proudly expressing that with the vermilion on her head, pink dot on her forehead, the  sound of her bangles and anklets, the glittering of her toe rings and those damn matching pearls is making his cock throb .

When the dazzling belle  in front of him done with collecting her make up toys and personals under every furniture, the enchantress honor the path in front of her by gazing upon it with her big brown  eyes gleamed by   black eyeliner mixed with silver glitter and lets out a sigh seeing another series of objects lying from where she is to Asish's feet. 

Shilpa sets her pallu and crawls to pick up the lipstick in front of her. Her pallu fails her once again, she realizes there is no point to struggle with it. She starts her embarrassing crawling picking each object on her way, putting those in her bag all in while completely aware Asish's eyes never leaving her body, he is enjoying her vulnerability. 
Asish watches the torment in his maid's face as she picks up the things hurriedly upsetting her proud snow white hills every time she moves, the serpentine movement her back -riff is developing every time she crawls visually becomes tantalizing to watch , the vacillation of her wide peach shaped ass globes is catatonic for men who isn't used to witnessing such wonder. Her alluring assests  doesn't cease  to perform such sweet gesticulations until she stops a few feet away from his feet, Asish can watch how tightly her blouse is gripping her smooth skin, how generous and voluminous her ass is, how red her sindur is glowing, how low her sacred mangalsutra is hanging,how sparkly the pinkish and white pearl necklace she is wearing. 

Shilpa expects Asish to pick up her phone atleast, he can't be such a jerk, right? but the hard muscles of Asish's body doesn't move an inch. She looks up at him and he is looking down at her **god he is hot ** and  shilpa can tell he deliberately wants her to crawl to his feet to pick up his phone. This is so humiliating. **This is more than house owner maid stuff,this bastard has some deep seeded taboo regarding power control.** shilpa laments.
She again resumes her journey until she reaches his feet, the moment she expands her hand to grab her phone with a  nimble move  Asish picks it up forcing shilpa to look up resting her soft wide ass globes on her heels while her laboured boobs heaves on her chest under the deep neck blouse deserted by her pallu which  is resting her lap. 
As she looks up first thing she notices his trouser bulge, she can't determine how thick he is, the trouser is designed that way but she can notice where the end of his cocktip ended. 
* *It cannot be true right. He can't be that large. No man can be that big. I mean whose cock reaches their thigh.Is he hard? Is that a hard cockhead in front of her? He was watching me the entire time. My eyes must be deceiving me. It must be formed by some sort of distortion of his clothes**Confused Shilpa forgets  to pull up her pallu while she dwells over the fact is she just witnessing a hard cockhead or a clothe cringe?She wants to check it for thousands reasons she doesn't want to think about,among those  abolishing the confusion whether it is real thing or not seems to her a legitimate reason to start. 
" One plus 7? You got a very expensive phone for a maid. You got a boyfriend besides you husband to buy you this?" He hands  over the phone to Shilpa who is dumb-folded how to explain being in  possession of an expensive phone.
 " The reason I did not open the door at first cause you were 10 minutes early today.5:00 am means 5:00 am.By the way you have  proved yourself qualified as a maid the way you searched every corner of my drawing room for your belongings.Either that or you are a materialistic woman greedy for earthly belongings . I don't mind though.It's materialistic world. " He speaks walking away from her to grab his t shirt while rubbing off the sweat and water from his body with the towel he had around his neck. 
* I am materialistic ? look around you you hedonist dickhead ,you have drowned yourself in earthly possessions.Talks like a saint spends thinks like a 
buourgeoisie ,behaves like a uppity snob.But with all his thousand flaws does not his body drool worthy?!!*shilpa's dreamy eyes follows him.

Shilpa rises up from ground and the for the 100 th time today she put the pallu over her shoulder, her pallu might be laughing at her now she imagines,she was so confident when she was teasing Mahesh and probably raising every cock in the streets as she was bending over their car's window without her pallu but why  she is acting so nervous right now infront of just One man? That is the burning question that will keep her awake at night  lying beside her husband tonight also thinking about other inappropriate things regarding Asish's body of course, god the role of a seductress isn't what she thought, its getting harder and hotter every time she visits this expensive penthouse. 

" I am very sorry for the accident. I didn't mean it to happen." Shilpa genuinely apologizes she doesn't want to get fired for her clumsiness, she is on a mission on which her husband's job depends upon and her future too. If she finishes this mission successfully she could live in a mansion like with the help of  the promotions this sexy hunk is gonna get for him. he is right- it is a materialistic world and she is a materialistic girl. 

" Thank me with my breakfast." Asish says. 
*Damn it she has ruined it. All this dolling up is for nothing. One misstep and she has ruined it. He is now sending me back to the kitchen. *
Shilpa " Yes Sir." 
Shilpa enters the kitchen getting passed Asish who has now covered his bare body. 

Shilpa rushes and opens the refrigerator .She needs something cold to drink,his body has put hers on flame.She wants to get naked and bend over this kitchen counter,spreading her ass cheeks ,silently waiting for him to ravish her in whichever way he likes.She just don't wanna look at his face when he will defile her body,she can't look at his husband's enemy's face while he colludes her husband's treasure.
She keeps day dreaming just like yesterday while drinking the water letting the coldness of the fridge soothes her heated up body.At this point she is thinking about his cock ,now she has manages to make believe herself that she has seen Asish's cock and that's when she notices a 5-6  inch cucumber
.She keeps thinking how about a quickie?! If she gets herself off from this heat she can concentrate on her mission more,lack of orgasm in past few weeks has made her defenseless against Asish's raw masculine beauty.
Why not?it would not take much time,he has done half of the work already.
She does not closes the refrigerator's door ,it will hide her body from incoming person .She takes that cold cucumber out than rests her body against the kitchen counter behind  and in front of her is the refrigerator's door ,she pulls up her chiffon saree and shapewear upto her waist.Then she slide her panty in one side spreading her legs,with other hand she push the cucumber with ease inside her sloppy slit,oh fuck it's so cold,She looks down below she is dripping already,her pussy lips swollen ,clit erect .She does not waste further time ,she lets the cold cucumber to saw her oozing cunt ,putting a hand on her mouth.Her pussy is working as an oven for the ongoing cold cucumber which is numbing the sensation inside of her pussy,shit fucking with this  super cold cucumber  was a shit idea,she needs to rely on speed rather than sensation now, to ignite her vaginal tissues .She starts to fuck her own cunt thinking about another man's body ,imagining that's another man's cock  instead of a cucumber as she starts to clench around that vegetable.She can't control her pleasure moans anymore on her hand,she whimpers as she brings herself closer to orgasm.

**that's it release me from this shackles of lust for another man and I would never fantasize bout his cock inside of me again.just this once.**Shilpa swears .

'what are you doing?" Shilpa hears Asish's approaching voice before he enters the kitchen and she quickly let her saree and shapewear fall down but the shapewear isn't loose,it's a clingy attire .

' Have you found the ingredients yet?' Asish asks there is just the barrier of fridge which is barring eyes to see how shilpa is adjusting her shapewear while trembling at the verge of an orgasm ,filled with ecstasy .**oh god not again,i was so close*

"hello? are you even in this world?" Asish smirks.

" OH sorry !!.what do i have to make?"Shilpa is done with adjusting her dress
Asish comes closer and closes the fridge door 
"There .what does it say?you are a literate woman aren't you?" Asish mocks her
shilpa reads the following :-
'Breakfast item for today
 COLD LAMB SANDWICH'  

Written on the note on the refrigerator. 
* What the hell is that? Can't he eat something more indian thing? * 
Shilpa's  face is flushed with desire due to her failed attempt of achieving orgasm and her mood is now that of a sexually  unsatisfied woman" I don't know how to make  Cold lamb sandwich thingy!!!." 

' Ok chill!no need to get crancky.Come with me" Asish walks slowly  infront of her she always has to follow him.
the moment her left foot follows her right she makes a moan "ahhhh" and her eyes go wide in horror.
" What is it now?"Asish asks looking super annoyed.
holyshit!!she has left most of the cucumber inside her pussy,rest of it touching her inner thighs.
Shilps bites her lips as she attempts to walk,each step is a pleasure step,but as the stimulation is not very fast it just keeping her aroused not letting her reach the climax.

" Go lift that 20 kg dumble then over there." Asish points the gym area. 

**He is so strong can he lift me and fuck me up in air?I could be his human gyming equipment*** shilpa fantasizes then and there creaming around that cucumber,oh god she is so aroused,she can't think straight, everything is all about sex. 

" I can't. It's too heavy" Shilpa pouts. 
*** he is crazy like Mahesh always claims. He eats crazy things. He asking  me to do crazy weight lifting. ***

" And I can't make my own breakfast when I have a maid" Asish talks back. 

***Recruit me as your slut then *** she were about to touch her pussy thinking that inside her mind.

" I can clean your house though." Shilpa says reluctantly, thats the last thing she want to do but atleast the cucumber will keep her fucking while she looks at him. 
" Have a seat. You are not dressed for cleaning the house. You are looking too pretty." Asish says checking her up. 

Shilpa smiles  " Thank you. So what should I do?" then she sits making a whimper ,as the cucumber expands her pussy tunnel in sitting position.
Asish pampers her " You can keep me company.It would be a crime to let you do other job when you are dressed up like that." 
Shilpa smiles  " That's very flattering." 
**could you please fuck me for 5 minutes instead of sweet talks.Stop it shilpa!!!Don't let your pussy rule your head,like men do"Shilpa tries to discipline herself.
Asish smiles " I never met a woman who is immune to flattering. "

Shilpa" Have you flattered a lots of women? " 

** you have falttered my pussy and ever since the poor thing is weeping,have some mercy please.Don't look so handsome please**

Asish just smirks.

***and don't that too.don't smirk**

Shilpa pokes an evasive Asish" Without your breakfast wouldn't you get hungry? I know you eat money for living but still real food is real food. "
Asish" I can control my hunger unlike someone who gets hungry very easily. "

** oh fuck it was a bad idea to poke him,his words can fuck too**
Shilpa   blushes.
Shilpa asks" What's the point of controlling your hunger? "
Asish taunts " Why don't you ask you mangalsutra. " 
** why i find him so hot when he insults my marriage,i hate him though,i know i do,but my pussy is gripping on the damn cucumber more after that,damn the pressure is real inside my hole.***her words choices are getting as filthy as her thoughts.
Shilpa blushes again" You love to insult my marital status. You did it yesterday too. "
Asish" I know. I love to tease  your marital status whenever it begs to be teased. I am a very fair and just man"
*** be fair and just please .let end my pussy's misery together**She rubs her ass on the seat in heat.
Shilpa pouts her pink lipstick clad lips " What did I do to earn that insult today?"

*** my pussy really loves your insults,that treacherous slit really find those manly ,treasonous cunt**Shilpa feels like she is an inch away from yelling him to fuck her dirty.

Asish doesn't answer the question directly instead he asks " Your husband let you dress like that to come here?" 
***Yes he does.but i don't want to wear anything right now,snatch my fancy clothes away**she trembles at her own wishes.

Shilpa plays dumb " What's wrong with this dress?" 
*** everything is so wrong with a dress which can't let you take a glimpse how wet i am for you.Oh fuck i am wet for another man than my husband.it's so wrong but I feel soo...***She bites her lips,her face is painted with lust for him.

Asish  raises his eyebrow watching her lustful face,she is enjoys flirting that much huh!!!- " Answering a question with a question.Very corporate. Who taught you that?  Lemme guess Your husband who lost his job but still somehow  manages to buy you latest phone and expensive dresses " 

Now that question brings shilpa back to her senses .

***wait what?!!how did the conversation reached here?oh you dumb girl,you were inches away from ruining your life by spilling  the truth***
Shilpa sweeps aside from the truth   " He just lost job very recently. "

Asish notices the change in behaviour in shilpa,before she was under his complete control, he was making her blush with every words,something just changed .
He asks" Then why you took the maid job so quickly. I am sure you guys have some sort of savings. Everyone does. Even the middle class like you. "
Shilpa" We got a house loan, car loan,regular bills, medical bills of my in laws  etc etc.Our savings are for those. " this part is true and an education loan for Rahul as well. 
Asish laughs" That's the worst money management plan I ever heard. Breaking your savings for loans and letting your wife work as a maid. Your husband is either dumb or doesn't know when to slow down. "

Shilpa gets a little angry for Asish's repeated insults on Mahesh even for a made up story. Seems to her the real Mahesh who works in his office and the Mahesh of Shilpa's made up story both are destined to be treated equally by Asish. No matter what. He surely is Mahesh's arch enemy. 

Shilpa says " You are hell bent on insulting my husband. Do you insult every maid's husband who worked for you?" 

Asish " Never had a maid. If she were a typical maid it's normal. But you don't deserve such husband who can't provide for you. You are way too smart and beautiful. "

Shilpa" I love him".
That she does, their  compatibility with each other holding their union together. Take this conspiracy for an instant, Mahesh didn't force her to take up this mission, she took this mission cause she liked the idea.
Asish smiles "Back to the original question then. The love of your life let you dressed up like this to come to my house?" 
Shilpa " He had no issue with it." 
Asish looks  surprised from where Shilpa is sitting. 

" How did you reach here? By the car your husband bought by taking loan which he can't afford now? "

Shilpa" Ofcourse not. ".Shilpa gets more serious,her cunt isn't throbbing anymore,this line of serious questionnaires surely bad for fun.

Asish" No way you have taken the bus this early and travelling alone looking like that gorgeous . "
Shilpa" We took our bike to reach here. "
Asish" He entered the complex? "
Shilpa" No. Why you wanna invite him over for a tea next time? "
Asish" I might. You faced the security guards alone? "
Shilpa blushes" Yes"
Asish notices her blush, too hard to miss she is very fair " What did they say when you told them you are a maid?" 

Shilpa blushes again, it's embarrassing really to talking such things to another man, she blatantly said it in front of Mahesh but doing it in front Asish feels different, she feels self conscious " They did tease me.Are you going to scold them? "

Asish" I am not your husband. I don't have the responsibility to protect you from eve teasing. You are a big girl, a smart woman you can do it yourself. I am sure you are handling eve teasers like  them all your life. "
Shilpa realizes her mistake if she makes a fuss about the guards who knows where the matter will go down" Yes you are right. I can handle them myself. "
Asish" Will you tell your husband about them though? " 
Shilpa " Of course. ". May be if she gets in mood to tease Mahesh considering  he doesn't get very angry or she could use it to manipulate Mahesh stating the things she has to endure to support his career. 
Asish" Then he mustn't let you come looking like this then"
Shilpa " I am getting the notion you are pleased the way I look today." 
Asish " Sure I do. I am not blind. It is a refreshment." 
Shilpa " Noted. You want me to dress like this then?" 
Asish " And your husband will allow?" 
Shilpa " Why are you repeating the question. Over and over. "
Asish" cause you are not wearing any bra. That's pretty bold of your husband and for you too. "
***oh fuck.How does he know?**

Shilpa blushes" That's not true. I am wearing one. "
Asish" Nope. I am sure you are not. " Her pussy clenches again reviving her urges which never really dried.

Asish's sudden attack not only unsettled Shilpa but also embarrassed her very much, It's kinda awkward as well as undignified for her to discuss about her bra with another man suddenly without any proper pretext or build up. 
Shilpa argues" Yes I am " she doesn't have the camera otherwise she would have ask him to check for it to record and trap him. Right now she just doesn't want to be known as too bold. Coming here braless was a mistake, it is a too bold move for second day at work without forming some kind of friendly relation with Asish beforehand. In her defense she took the decision of coming here braless when she was riding Mahesh last night, her heated pussy ruled out her logic,she got carried away. But no way he can tell if she is wearing any bra or not. Her blouse is thick enough not to show anything underneath. She got those extra layer of sparkling material at her cup area over her cotton bra. 

Asish looks at her for a while then dares her baring his perfect set of teeth like a predator   " Wanna bet? ."
Like Reply
Thank you guys those who are reading my stories. Thanks you guys for the comments as well.
Have a nice Day.
Like Reply
Now we wanna more. Ignore my earlier comments, u should post more?
Like Reply
Damn bro thats a nice story . U think abt each details and explain in a nice lewd way that takes d story to another level. Waiting to know abt the dare. Post soon
[+] 1 user Likes hotmarine's post
Like Reply
awsome bro u have given every minute details which makes story more erotic tnx man for writing this story
[+] 1 user Likes Abstar's post
Like Reply
Super narration. One of the best stories on xossipy.
[+] 2 users Like amarchandershetty's post
Like Reply
Wonderful start and lovely subsequent updates. Keep going
[+] 1 user Likes hottttestt's post
Like Reply