Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Quote:sandy4hotgirls

Bhai, pyar mohabbhat se dil aur jism ko khush karnewali maa-beti ki jabardust chudai Karo jisme dher saari masti, besharmi, natkhatpana ho lekin pyar bhi ho
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
pls continue the story. eagerly waiting for update
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Kavya got up and said sorry now. I had held her mom's hairs tightly now and and her mouth was stuffed with reddy. She was gaping for breath and i was not leaving her. When her eyes started travelling up, i released her and said, behave properly or else you know what will happen. Then i pulled kavya near the study table placed in the room, made her sit on it and took the icecream pack, cut it into two pieces and started applying the whole thing on her body from shoulders to her pussy. I then realised that i will not eat my slave's pussy to please them, i inserted reddy inside kavya's ice cream filled pussy, it was sticky sticky, still didn't bother. I licked kavya's body from her shoulders till her navel and then wanted to bang her, but realised that she was my slave. I pulled reddy out of her pussy and then called her mother, i held kavya's hand in one hand and told both of them, since you are my slaves in the rooms from now on, you will agree to all my wishes right. They both nodded their head, i gave a big punch to kavya's mom's stomach and also hit kavya's ass strongly. Kavya shouted with pain, her mother's eyes were watering like kaveri river. I then said, whenever i ask something, both of you will answer me, if i get nodding heads, then i that will be the end of the relationship. They both now said yes we understand. I told kavya to get dressed and get some good radish from market. Kavya silently obeyed and left. Then i took her mom and asked her to ride me, she did it with great enthu. Little was she knowing what was coming next. Kavya's mom slowed down, and my fingers got imprinted on her boobs, i said, why so slow, increase the speed, she increased the speed and her moans got louder and she released with a thud and placed her hand on my stomach and rested for a minute, i knew she can no longer continue on me, so i turned her around and held both her legs and spread them as wide as possible, then i lifted her hips a little holding her legs. Then i placed reddy on her bum hole and sent him in one go, pushed it with all the force, it hurt reddy a little and also kavya's mom, she let out a loud scream, she wanted to free her legs, but the force holding her legs didn't loosen, i now increased the speed of reddy and her cries increased, she was crying now as i was hurting her bum hole, i increased speed and after about 5 minutes, reddy released his juices in her bum hole. Just then kavya entered the room with couple of big radish.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kavya had got some native radish not the hybrid ones. I asked kavya to take the knife and remove the skin from the radish. She removed it in about 10 minutes, i asked her undress herself and she did it without any hesitation. I then asked her to bite one radish and chew it. Kavya's eyes started watering with chewing of the radish. I then asked her to go lie on top of her mom, she put her pussy on her mom's pussy and lay on top of her, i asked her to turn around and put her pussy on her mom's face and her face on her mom's pussy. She was hesistant for a second and there was a loud thud sound as my hand print lay on her bums. She hurriedly turned around and then looked at me.

I told her take 3 radish and threw at her, threw 3 more at her moms face. Told her mom to also chew one piece of radish, even her eyes watered. Then i told both of them to insert one radish in each others pussy. They both obediently did it. The native radish started working on their pussies and it was like inserting a chilly inside their pussy, they both wanted to remove it, i shouted don't remove it. They became helpless now. I then asked them to lick each other's pussy now. Licking each other's pussy was a little soothing for them. I then proceeded and inserted one radish into kavya's anus.

She cried a little in pain, i started moving radish inside her bum hole like fucking, then took another and pushed it in one go. A loud scream left kavya's mouth, her hands moved towards her anus to remove the second radish and in an instant i held her hand tightly, then i asked her mom to bite the radish in kavya's pussy and then move it in and out of kavya's pussy. Kavya's mom obediently continued doing it, kavya's pain subsidised a little now. Then in an instant i removed both the radish from kavya's ass and told kavya to lift her mom's hips a little so that i can insert the radish inside her mom's ass. Kavya did like an obedient robot and held her mom's hips. Took one radish and stuffed in kavya's mom's ass, took another one and pushed it with great difficulty into the bum hole. Kavya held her mom's hips with lot of strength and i also assisted her a little. I asked kavya to have a little ice cream and took a scoop and fed her. I then told kavya's mom to start sucking kavya's pussy. I turned towards kavya and asked her to start moving both the radish in her mom's ass and also open her mouth. She did obediently.

I then held her hairs and lifted her head a little more and stuffed already hot reddy into it. I started pounding kavya's mouth violently and kavya had left her life to her fate, but she kept moving radish inside her mom's anus and her mom was licking kavya's pussy without stopping. After about 15 minutes or so, i could no longer hold the release as i was seeing them crying and totally dominated. Reddy released in kavya's mouth. I was totally done and lay next to them. Kavya was still moving radish inside her mom's wrong hole and her mom's face was washed in kavya's cum. I told both of them to stop now and rest. I had two slaves now to use as per my wish. Just then i received a call from my MIL, she has invited roopa's mom to her house this saturday and i should also come home. I instantly agreed. The beast in me was now growing and who knows if i was going to fall in love again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Both mother and daughter cleaned up nicely. I hugged both of them and kissed their cheeks, they both left the room. I asked kavya to call akka, Kavya winked and then sent akka to the room. We both checked the videos and it had come out nicely. Akka was furious that i was absuing kavya's mom. I assured her that sometimes wild things are also good if done under control. Akka was still not satisfied with the answer but she didn't bother much. Just then received a call from Shamili, i cut the call and messaged saying will call back in 5 mins. Akka left the room without noticing anything further. I called shamili and she was back to asking the normal stuff, hi how are you? I cut her in between and informed her about kavya and her mom, shamili was silent for a couple of minutes and then said, if you consider my advice, then stop using her mom, keep kavya in office and pay whatever you agreed to.

I was hesistant for a second, shamili said just follow what i said and it will save your day sometime. I reluctantly heeded to her advice. Asked her did your husband give your quota last night, she said yes, he came home and then banged till he lasted and slept, still not satisfied. I laughed at her condition and said, in chennai you can get a lot of guys why don't you try some. She said che che and added, if you were here that would have been a different case. I invited her to my native, she said sometime next month she will try. We bid bye to each other and cut the call. The week passed without any further disturbance, all the women and girls got their service done. It was saturday morning and father in law called and asked me to reach their place after dropping divya to college.

I reached in-laws place by around 10:30 in the morning. Sexy came and hugged me tightly and lifted her saree, she hadn't worn her panty that day, she rubbed her pussy on my jeans and reddy started stirring. She gave a deep kiss and then uncle intervened and said, we got the good news keshav, your aunty sorry, sexy is pregnant, we checked with home test kit, but will also check with doctor on monday. I was deeply touched with their love towards me, even though they knew it was wrong, but never did they show it in actions or words. Just as turned towards uncle to see if we can go to room, uncle interrupted and said, sexy, give him the present you had promised. I was dumbstuck for a second and then sexy touched my cheeks and said, as promised your present is ready in the room for you. I asked her what present sexy? She hit me on my chest and then called akkai vaa(elder sister, come here).

I was dumbstuck with the person standing near the room door, i wiped my eyes twice just to confirm whether i was dreaming or not, yes yes it was roopa's mother who was standing there, she had worn a white saree with golden borders just like typical malyalee style. I was dumbstuck for a minute more. Then uncle interrupted my thoughts and signalled go on. Sexy stopped me for a second and said, take her to your office dear. I asked her how come she is so willing, sexy said, take her to office place and on the way you can ask her about it? she turned towards roopa's mom and said right akkai? she just nodded her head and walked towards me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was in no mood to drive to office as reddy was ready for a nice fuck as colour tv at home. As soon as roopa's mother came near me, i pulled her towards me and pushed my lips on hers, she was a bit hesistant first, but when my lips touched and attached to her lips, her body stiffened a little, it was obvious that she was not so experienced to love making. I held her hand next and turned her back towards myself and then pushed my tongue on her ears and her neck, next my hands held her waist and converged near her navel. My tongue started its journey from her ears till her shoulders and in between a couple of small sweet bites.

My hands were exploring her navel. Moved my left hand a little up and loosened the first hook of her blouse and let my hand inside her bra holding her right boob in a flash. Her soft breast and her little hard nipple were already in my left hand. As soon as she realised that my hand was inside her blouse, she wanted to remove it as we were in front of people, but in an instant, my other hand slipped below her navel, moved inside her saree holding and her petticoat and sailed past her panty and landed on her clitoris. I started rubbing her pussy mound and a small moan left her mouth, but she controlled her emotions and was now desperate to remove both my hands from her boob and cunt. It was really obvious now that she had experienced with only her husband and none other.

My mouth and tongue were back in business and hands were firmly in place. I signalled sexy to come near and help, she came near and whispered near both our ears, enjoy and turned and left. I called her back to help and she said, no no, it is all yours to enjoy, she and uncle went and sat on single seaters sofa, each on one side. This lady was reluctant to let me disrobe her now. I kept up the pressure of hands and mouth on her and after 10 mins or so, my hand was washed in her pussy juice. I held her pallu and removed the safety pin from the top of her blouse and pushed her pallu down, then held the pallu and removed the saree completely and roopa's mom had covered her boobs with her hands. Wanted to remove the blouse first but then as it was covered by her hands and her petticoat was undisturbed, i took the siccors nearby and cut the threat holding her petticoat on the waist, it fell down in a jiffy.

She was now standing only in her blue panties and her hand covered blouse. I pushed my hands on her blouse now and removed all the hooks, she started crying saying, lets atleast go to room, am i saying no to you. I whispered in her ears, what is there to hide, all of us know about sex and all of us here are experienced too, you and me are the ones who have experienced with outsiders too right? she just nodded, it was very clear that her husband must have broken her hymen, but she was not ready to give up. I turned her towards me and then said, look into my eyes and forget about the whole world for sometime, saying it, i removed the blouse and threw it to a corner, she was feeling lot of shyness and her body was trembling.

I pulled her closer and put my hands on the bra holding hooks, pushed my lips on hers and pushed my tongue inside her mouth. My hands removed the last hook holding her bra. As my tongue was exploring her mouth, my hands now roamed all her back and then on to her base, i kept pressing her bums over her panty for about 5 minutes and then moved my hand inside her panty, her silky smooth bums were driving me crazy and my hand explored her round and solid ass. Slowly moved my hand over to her bum hole and pinched it with two fingers, she instantly pushed me back and said oouch.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She pushed me back a little and then said it hurt, sexy laughed loudly at her comment and then said, your panty is still on you after 20 mins, i had already cum once by that time dear. Roopa's mom blushed, her sweet blush drove reddy crazy and he was dying to get out of the cage. I removed the belt and pushed jeans and jockey down, she was a little away, walked towards her and then held her hand and pulled her near the 3 seater sofa, then removed the panty, she tried to cover her assets with her hand, i removed them while kissing her shoulders. She was a little older than sexy but her body was in impeccable shape, the right amount of fat at the right places, her hips were a little wide and her boobs were still shapely.

My gaze got fixed at her boobs, such shapes for such a middle aged lady was rarest of rare cases, her nipples and areola were the smallest i had seen, i could not hold any longer, i jumped towards her and put those sweet and lovely small nipples inside my mouth and started chewing them. A small moan left her mouth clearly indicating she had lost all inhibitions. After about 10 minutes of sucking and biting her boobs, i pulled her towards sofa, then changed my mind, took the blanket from sexy and spread the blanket on the dining table. Asked sexy to get me some pillows which she did. Lifted roopa's mom by placing my hand under ass and made her sit on a pillow, then slowly she drifted back and lay down on dining table. She tried to put both her legs down and spread, but i lifted one leg of hers and placed it on my shoulders, held other leg and spread it a little further using left hand. Now was the turn for reddy to explore yet another mysterious place. I rubbed reddy on her pussy and then placed reddy's tip at her pussy mound and moved a little on top of it.

Roopa's mom could not control the pleasure and lifted her head up and shouted, put it inside. I joked at her put what inside? she said, you scoundrel, you already made me nude in front of 2 men and kissed the whole body but are not giving me your dick. She tried to get up, but her one leg was firmly in left hand and the other over my shoulder, she could not get up, she again shouted, put your dick inside, this time i slowly placed reddy at the tip of her pussy, she held reddy in her hands and then guided inside her vaginal walls, the precum was coated along with her juices and the aroma was filling the dining room. Moved reddy a little inside her and pulled him back again.

She lifted her head again and asked what is the matter, don't you know to fuck? I smiled and gave a big push sending reddy till her womb. Only 3/4th of reddy went inside her pussy and already hit her womb. I let reddy be still for sometime and then adjusted reddy by pushing little by little and now reddy got buried completely inside the new found hole of roopa's mom. Just then my father in law came beside me and said, i want to use those pointing towards her small nipples, i replied by all means uncle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Uncle immediately went for her nipples and started chewing them, roopa's mom who had closed her eyes opened and found uncle at her nipples, she could hardly do much. I started moving reddy slowly in and out. Called sexy and asked her to get some olive oil from the shelf. Sexy got the oil and wanted to leave, i held her hand and pushed her near the other boob of roopa's mom. Sexy was already used to it and she put her tongue out and rolled it around roopa's areola and then gave a small bite to it. Roopa's mom now opened her eyes and saw what sexy was doing, she said sheeee, what are you doing, sexy said what shee, learn new things dear and she continued sucking the nipples.

My one hand was free, pulled sexy's saree down with it and then she herself removed her blouse and petticoat, she was only in bra and panty. Roopa's mom's moans increased and i realised that she was very close to her second climax for the day. I stopped moving reddy and called uncle and pointed towards her bum hole, uncle applied olive oil on top of her bum hole and also to his index finger and started massaging her bum hole. Now i signalled uncle to push his finger inside and i also started banging her with speed, roopa's mom was unable to understand what was going on with both pleasure and pain at the same time, her body was tied down by uncle, sexy and me. Finally uncle's finger was buried fully inside her anus and she also climaxed with a huge moan.

After about 10 minutes, she was still gasping for breath, reddy was still inside her love valley and fully coated with her love potions. She tried to push all of us aside but my grip was firm, i turned towards sexy and asked her to climb the dining table. Sexy removed the bra and panties now and got on top of dining table, i asked her to put her pussy near roopa's mom's mouth and start licking her pussy. Sexy obeyed deligently and lifted her thighs and placed it around roopa's mom's face and brought her face near roopa's mom's pussy. I pulled reddy out and she started licking her pussy. I held reddy in one hand and signalled uncle to remove his finger, he did so and also held roopa's mom's shoulder tightly. She was unable to understand what was going to happen next.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sexy held my arm for a second and pulled me closer to her, then she cleaned reddy with her tongue and took him inside her mouth as much as she could, roopa's mom meanwhile tried to move sexy away from her but uncle had held her shoulders, after a couple of minutes of sucking sexy let reddy out of her mouth and signalled to continue. I said, you first. She pushed her tongue out and then slowly moved it near the tip of roopa's mom's pussy. Sexy let her tongue touch the tip and then licked over her pussy and her saliva was dripping out of her tongue and coating the pussy. She inhaled the aroma eminating from the pussy below and said mmmm smells too good and gave a deep smooch to the pussy lips.

Roopa's mom could not understand whether to like it or not, but she closed her eyes. I went near her shoulders and whispered in her ears, you should also reciprocate dear. She initially said shee, but i pushed sexy's pussy on her face and she had no choice. Initially she licked a little and made face but i was reluctant so she continued. As soon as roopa's mom licked sexy's pussy second time, sexy was back to heat and also started working rigourusly on the other pussy. I came back to the glory hole and applied a little more olive oil and then coated reddy with the dripping pussy juice from roopa's mom's cunt and then signalled uncle and sexy to hold roopa's mom tightly, sexy placed her hands on her thighs and uncle held the shoulders strongly, now it was my turn, i held reddy in one hand and started circling the skin at the tip of her anus, she was shocked for a minute, i without giving anymore time, pushed reddy inside with a little force and he went by about an inch, the back skin of her bum hole still stopped reddy for the first time, there was a loud cry and weeping from roopa's mom, but i had promised sexy that i will fuck roopa's mom's ass till she cries. I adjusted my hips a little and then gave another push and then another till reddy was completely buried in her bum hole. roopa's mom's body studdered with pain, her eyes were watering.

I looked at sexy and said are you satisfied now sexy? She smiled and shook her head indicating she liked it. Roopa's mom shouted saying that we cheated her and had not informed her and we had caused her so much pain. Sexy lifted her pussy from her face and then turned towards her and said, no need to shout, you shouted at me when my daughter left for her husband's place and this is my revenge for it. Roopa's mom said, i will give a security officer complaint that all of you cheated me and bangd me. Sexy laughed and turned towards me and said continue dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
75 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Great work bro. Good story continue. Try to give regular updates bro
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
super..you are back..
Like Reply
thanks, waiting for weekend updates
Like Reply
continue please.. nice story.. sure to jerk off many times..
Like Reply
I let reddy and roopa's mom's just opened bum hole get adjusted to each other for sometime. FIL looked with a question mark on his face, i replied, let it get adjusted for the new intrusion. When pain had subsidised roopa's mom shook her hips a little to indicate continuing. I started moving reddy slowly and inch by inch and after about 5 minutes increased the speed, roopa's mom also started co-operating fully and she started moaning softly. I kept my finger at the top edge of her opening and started massaging it along with movements of reddy, she was on cloud nine and biting her lips and moving her hips. Climax was building inside her body and she held my hand applying all the force she could muster and climaxed for the first time after her bum hole was penetrated. I lay still on her for some time and then she opened her eyes and felt reddy still strong and inside her bum hole. She said wow what strength, i should have known earlier why roopa was taling about you always at home when her father was not there.

My eyes opened with bewilderment, i ever expected roopa to discuss me with her mom. Roopa's mom then said, she hates you so much from day one of college. She continued, only if you touch someone's heart will they hate you or love you and people who first hate you will love you a lot afterwards. I was shocked with the word love. She again continued and said, she had started falling for you and by then you took in divya. I asked then you guys were scolding so much? she said, divya's father's elder brother was shouting and me and roopa were fuming that someone stole you from us thats why. Sexy hearing this got a little angry and hit roopa's mom's hips and said, my son-in law is a stud and i am happy for divya who got him. I continued my ramming of the bum hole and for the last time for the day, reddy and roopa's mom climaxed together.

Sexy washed me and reddy with water in the bathroom and i felt very tired. Wore clothes and came and sat on sofa. Roopa's mom then broke the bomb on me, sexy and FIL. Roopa's father has agreed to get roopa married to his sister's son, the one they wanted divya to get married and she had tears in her eyes. She turned towards my FIL and asked him to do something. We all had lunch and finally roopa's mom said find a good boy for her so that she also can elope or you only marry her. I was shocked and replied, i cannot marry again as i am already married and also i cannot hurt divya. Finished lunch and left for my place. Called Vini and asked her to meet in coffeeday.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Went to coffeeday after the disturbing event, Vini was yet to come, called shamili, she took the call on the first ring and said 100 years, i was about to call you. I asked her why? she said, her husband suddenly came home and wanted to try anal, but it didn't work and he banged her pussy for sometime till she also climaxed for the first time with her husband. I said continue dear, she said her husband has started some capsules and its effects were felt today. I asked her are you happy, she said yes dear, he finally made me cum today for the first time. I asked her did you inform you sister about it? she said no, you are the first. So i said i will inform shylu later when i reach back home. She asked where are you and i said coffee day and also told the happenings of the day. After deliberating for a couple of seconds, shamili said, i should not interfere with your life but you need to stay away from such talks and people, otherwise your married life will break and you will be distraught in your whole life. She also insisted on keeping kavya's mom also away from life for time being and concentrate on the working part. I thanked her and after deliberating for sometime decided that what shamili said were indeed correct and i needed to rejuvinate my life.

Vini also arrived in the meantime and we ordered coffee. Informed vini about roopa's mom and stuff and kept deliberatley hidden sexy's pregnancy. Vini also said the same thing but added roopa would have been a good revenge. We finished coffee and headed home. Found my new house locked and opened it. Called divya on her cell and she informed that she and mom have gone to do some shopping and will be back by evening. Vini was all exicited with the info. She immediately pulled to the bedroom and opened her dress. I was a bit tired with the sessions in the morning and was reluctant. Vini then pulled me closer and opened the jeans and pushed jockey a little down and used her mouth to make reddy ready. With her tongue licking and slurping reddy was back in no time. I looked and found vaseline lotion on the table, held vini's hips and turned her doggy style and applied
generously on her bum hole and also on reddy now. Placed reddy on her bum hole and gave a slight push, reddy went inside a little and vini moaned a little, then gave another push and inserted half of reddy. finally with the fourth push reddy was buried completely inside vini's bum hole.

We both savoured the movement for a couple of minutes and then vini moved her hips back a little indicating she is ready. I bent forward and put my hands on vini's boobs and lifted her a little, she was hesistant initially to lift her body, but with the firm grip of reddy in her bumhole and my hands on her boobs, she mustered the courage and pushed her legs around my thighs. I lifted her completely and took her near the window, she held the window grill with her hands and i freed my hands from her boobs and held her legs a little apart. i started moving reddy slowly and vini started pushing her hips back, after sometime i increased the speed and vini was biting her lips to control the moans. Finally vini's hips jerked a little and she released her pussy juices. It started falling to ground. After about a minute she turned her head a little and said, this position is good da, but also make me tired. I then let her legs on the ground and sh turned herself around and then jumped on my hips and folded her legs around for the grip. She was still holding the window grill, this time i adjusted reddy on her pussy tipa and moved in slowly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vini left the grip on the window and put her arms around my neck. She started kissing my neck and cheeks and gave a deep kiss on lips. The kiss lasted for about 15 minutes. She then said, take me to study table dear. I instead took her to kitchen and then made her sit on the kitchen table corner. I moved my hands on her boobs slowly missing the areola and also moving reddy in tandem. We were like that for about 30 minutes and pressure was building up inside reddy. Suddenly vini's body jerked and she let out a stream of her cunt potions. I was about to release but with vini's body suddenly going slump, i couldn't get any further. Vini then said i am satisfied with 2 holes dear but one more still remaining and she made me sit on the kitchen table and started licking reddy from balls till tip. Her licking and sucking were driving me mad and i signalled her that even i want her pussy to suck.

She started pulling me towards bedroom, i held her hand and then asked her to lie down on table and then held her legs and put them on my shoulders and turned her body towards reddy, On seeing her pussy near my neck, reddy was exicited fully again. I held her like that and took grip at the wall and started cleaning her pussy of her juices. She took reddy in her mouth and was blowing like mad. After about 10 minutes my shoulders and hand started aching and also reddy was ready to shoot. I lifted my head from her pussy and told her i'm about to release, she said me too and i banged her upside down mouth and she pushed her pussy on my mouth and we both released together. I helped her stand on her legs and we both put a towel on our private parts and cleaned the wall, kitchen table, and near window. Then cleaned ourselves together and dressed up. We were both tired and slumped on sofa and suddenly there was a knock on the door. The time now showed 7:30. It was divya and my mom, we thanked our stars and vini although tired prepared coffee for all of us. Had dinner at mom's place as usual and a small night session with divya, she asked what happened dear and i said, so much travelling so tired(another lie in married life) and slept.

Got up next morning and went to office after dropping divya to college. Kavya and Akka were eagerly waiting my arrival. Work started and by lunch time we were doing good. I told kavya to call her mom in the evening and winked, she understood. Akka meanwhile was fuming at me for calling kavya's mom. I told akka, am planning to stop all activities outside and concentrate on work, so wanted to convey the same to her thats all and also one last time. Akka asked what about us, i assured akka that i am here for you and periyamma, you guys can always have access to me, but i wanted to stop other activities for some time. Akka was relieved to hear that and kavya was worried now. I said, get your mom and i will tell you reason. She immediately called her home and informed her mom to come today evening at 5 to office and be prepared. Her mom asked the phone to be given to me and asked, should i bring radish also, i laughed and said no, only you and kept the call.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Finished the work and dropped divya back home and informed her that i am going to college but went to work place. Akka was still there and kavya and her mom were in next room. I told akka, tomorrow for sure, but she insisted that she will stay in office till i finish my work. I agreed reluctantly and went next door and locked it from inside. Kavya's mother came rushing and kissed my lips, after about 5 minutes she lifted her saree and pushed her panty down. I held her hand and made them sit on the bed. I told her aunty we cannot continue this affair, i will keep kavya here in office and will also pay what i promised but we will stop all activities from now on. Aunty started crying and saying, even after we promising to let you do anything with our bodies you still want to keep us away, i said, aunty, you can come once in a month and no more and its final. And kavya turned and said what about me sir? I said you will get as you will be here but no more harsh but we will make love love as long as possible or as long as you work here.

Kavya then took my hand into her hand and said, i love the way you dominate sir, i always wanted a strong man to dominate me and please continue to do so, please promise me that sir. I was shocked for a minute, no woman will agree to get herself dominated and here i was getting begged. I reluctantly nodded my head. Kavya's mom then turned and said, it is your wish keshav, and do as you please and always know that i am just a call away or a drop away from my place. I nodded my head. It was settled now. Then kavya's mom said, i don't want to go back empty handed and without a good fuck. I pinched her hips hard and she shouted with pain, i looked towards her and said what are you waiting for bitch, remove your dress, kavya meanwhile undressed herself. The pinch left a mark on her hips and i was turned on seeing it. Jumped with full force on kavya's mom's body and started biting her shoulders and chest, her black body turned blue till her boobs, mauled her boobs to my heart's content and she was crying in pain. I asked her shall i stop, she shouted noooooo.

Meanwhile, kavya pulled my jeans and jockey down and removed it. Kavya then pulled the belt from the jeans and kept it aside, i kept mauling kavya's mom's boobs with both the hands and continued biting her hips and around her navel, her whole frontal body till her hips had my deep teeth marks. I slowly licked her hips till her shoulders, then kept reddy on her pussy and held her hips and turned her to come on top of me. She started pounding me, i stopped her and asked her to put her legs in shitting position and then take reddy in her bum hole. She did as told, she placed her legs next to my stomach and placed reddy on her bum hole and slowly moved down till reddy was buried completely inside her. I called kavya to come and sit next to me, held her middle finger and guided to her mom's pussy mound and asked her to rub it. Her mom said, i will release in no time if you do it, i shouted shut up bitch and gave a good tight slap to both her boobs and she cried in pain, but still didn't relent. I said continue, kavya's mom now started riding reddy inside her bum hole and kavya started massaging her pussy mound.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kavya's mom released in a few strokes itself and wanted to get down. I held her shoulder and asked who asked you to get down. She said, her knees are paining and she will continue by putting her legs back, i gave another set of slaps on her boobs and it turned dark blue now. She started back again and also crying in pain. I really didn't want to continue further and reddy started going down seeing her cries. She then said, it is ok, you continue, when will i get next time with reddy i don't know, please please continue. I said, i really don't want to hurt you any further to which she replied, she is also loving it now so please continue. I pulled kavya closer and and asked her to place her pussy on my face. She did so accordingly, i said continue fingering your mother, she kept doing it, i licked her pussy for sometime and then gave a small bite on her pussy lips, kavya said ouch, i liked the tone and bit her bum hole now, placed the top and bottom between my teeth and bit her bum hole, kavya shrieked and turned her head towards me, lifted her hips and came directly with her lips on my lips.

After kissing deeply, she had gleam in her eyes, no body took their mouth near and sir i loved the bite on it, i am fully turned on and i want to ride please don't say no, saying this, she pushed her mom away and then placed her bum hole on reddy and pushed him inside her bum hole in no time, her mother who observed her then looked at me, i said give the courtesy back and placed her middle finger on kavya's pussy opening. There was no further invitation from kavya's mother and she started working on her daughter's pussy, kavya meanwhile started making loud moans. After pounding for 5 minutes only kavya released her juices and there was deep satisfaction in her eyes. I asked kavya to get down and mother to lie down, i went on top of kavya's mom and asked kavya to place her pussy on her mom's face, kavya did accordingly and i placed reddy on top of her pussy and started teasing her pussy. Kavya's mom looked pleadingly to insert reddy inside her and i asked kavya to turn towards me and still place her pussy on her mom's mouth and then hold the legs of her mother, kavya did it diligently and i inserted reddy inside kavya's mom's bum hole, then changed my mind and inserted reddy inside her pussy.

Even though kavya's mom had released sometime back, she was game again. I kept reddy on the tip of her pussy and pushed with force all the way inside till he was completely buried and kept repeating the same, kavya's mom's body shook for the second time and she released her juices. I removed reddy from her pussy and then pushed kavya's mouth on it. Kavya hesitated for a secong and i gave her bum a big tight slap, kavya bent and sucked her mom's pussy dry. I then asked aunty are you satisfied. Aunty shook her head and also replied remembering the past incidence and said yes very much. My whole body loved yours and also i am also relieved. I pulled kavya's mom now on reddy and asked her to clean it with her mouth, she hesitated for a second and said, it has gone in wrong holes dear, i said so what, it is yours and your daughter's and held her hairs and pushed her mouth on reddy.

Once she took reddy inside her mouth, pulled her hairs harder and back and she opened her mouth fully, pushed reddy till he was completely buried inside her throat, she had hard time breathing, i told her use your nose and take deep breath, she was unable to do it, so released reddy and asked her to take a deep breath and again pulled her hair back and inserted reddy till her throat. Started banging reddy inside her throat and when i was about to release, i told her not one drop should touch your tongue, all should go inside, she nodded her head accordingly. I kept ramming reddy in her throat and after about 10-12 strokes reddy released his juices. I kept reddy holding inside her throat for a minute longer and all his juices flowed directly to her stomach. I was very much satisfied now and let kavya's mom and asked her to get dressed. She did so accordingly and i wanted to dress up also. Then kavya looked towards me and said, what about me, you guys are leaving me high and dry.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I told kavya we will continue tomorrow, she was reluctant and acted like a baby for lolipop, she said please today also sir. I got really wild seeing her like that and called her near and gave a big tight slap on her bum, her eyes started watering, meanwhile her mother had dressed up, i asked her to comb her hair near the dressing table and she did as told. I then said her leave aunty, kavya will come later, she looked and asked what if i am here, as if i don't know what you guys do. I sternly said to her leave now. She opened the door and asked if she should wait in the office. I said no, just leave, i will send kavya a little later. After making sure that kavya's mom had left, asked kavya to dress up and call akka here. Kavya was shocked for a minute but put her top and leggings without bra or panty and called akka. Akka joined in along with kavya itself. Akka then asked me how was it, i said good akka. Then locked the door and asked kavya to remove her dress, she was hesistant for a second and i gave another tight big slap on her bums.

Akka was horrified on seeing it live, she said you have become a beast, you should not hurt someone like that. I held kavya's hair and said tell her what you told me. Kavya looked towards akka and said, i love dominating males and want sir to do anything he wants with me. Akka kept her hand on her head and sat on the bed. I let kavya's hair and she went near akka and said, till my marriage i want to serve him however he wants and also we all have our desires so what is wrong with it. Akka asked her what if you get hurt. She said, physical healing will happen in 3-4 days or max 15 days and who has died while having sex madam? Akka was back to little normal now. I asked kavya now are you ready for some rough work on your body. She smilingly nodded her head and i gave a punch to her stomach, she said oouch, i said i want answers not some head nodding, she lifted her head up and said yes sir, ready for you. I looked at akka and asked you too ready? She just nodded her head. I pulled a chair and sat on it, then asked kavya to undress herself and she willingly threw her top and leggings to the corner.

I asked her to remove akka's top first, akka was hesistant first and i looked at her and said this is not the first time right? akka lifted her hand and kavya lifted akka's top. I asked akka to lie down on bed and kavya to remove akka's pant. Kavya was turned on seeing akka's milky white body and kissed her navel, i took the belt lying down on the bed and folded the belt on my hand including the buckle, i left end of belt by about 3/4th of a metre, was lazy enough to get up and hit kavya's ass, so swirled the belt a little and thup there was the first slap from belt on her bums, kavya shuddred with the smack and started wiping the area that belt hit. I shouted again, remove the pant of akka, kavya released the knot and removed the pant till legs. I asked her to stop and then kiss akka's feet all sides. I started enjoying how kavya was rolling on akka's body. Akka closed her eyes and kavya continued kissing akka's feet. I told kavya, remove the pant now. Kavya immediately removed the pant. I asked kavya to turn to my side, she did so and akka opened her eyes looking at us.

I pulled on top of me and asked her how do you like my akka. Kavya turned towards me and asked, sir do you really want to know? I pinched her pussy and she let out a cry and said ok ok, this is the first time i am seeing a milky white body and although i am a girl, but i fell in love with madam at the first instance of the colour of her hips. Akka then said, send her to me then, i want my pussy licked. I asked akka to move to middle of the bed and akka removed her panty. I asked kavya to lick akka's pussy, kavya jumped on akka's pussy and started kissing and nibbling the pussy lips. Even i was turned on seeing a black beauty licking milky white akka's pussy. Lifted kavya's hips and made her in doggy position and rammed reddy into her bum hole. She didn't even turn back or reciprocate, got angry and then started ramming her bum hole with brute force, she stopped sucking akka with the pressure on her bum hole, akka meanwhile held kavya's hairs and pushed her on her pussy, with kavya's tongue magic, akka had her first orgasm of the day.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply