A Banana Muffin Saga
(08-08-2019, 05:50 PM)alanalco28 Wrote: waiting for updates dude! great writing!

Very much appreciate your feedback....Glad to know!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-08-2019, 10:33 AM)rajat777gup Wrote: Great writing

Thank you!! please excuse the grammar and spelling errors as some of those I miss to catch...
Like Reply
(14-08-2019, 10:13 AM)hirarandi Wrote: Waiting for next update

Please speed up story

only seduction happened until Now. So its the time to bang bang bang

Hi,
Thank you so much...Kindly be patient, we are reaching there shortly...
Like Reply
(15-08-2019, 04:30 AM)hhhotboy2000 Wrote: pdate update update 

Yes yes yes...comingg....
Like Reply
Chapter-23

“Didi, just one more…the last two snaps looks awesome, but what I would actually love to see is if we both are projects ourselves as real close friends…One more please??” He made an angel eye and pleaded.

“Uffff Abhiii…You are really becoming a sweet pest! Okay, one more…But that’s it!”

“Ouuhkkaay…Just one more…for now!” He replied with a full smile.

"Abhi...Please don't share this with anyone...I trust you!" She smiled and made a mental comment "Of course now both you and your pervy Dad will masturbate with this! My boobs are the only things that you captured!!" She solemnly smirked at her real thought.

"Of course Didi, this is my Queen's wish and I will obey! So, for the last pic, I would need you to pick this seven up bottle and show as pouring to my glass, and we both standing here itself but with both of us hugging!”

“Whaaatt! But why hugging?” Though she knew the purpose, she played dumb.

“Well Didi, I need the photo to convey a message of hard friends meeting after a long time and enjoying!”

“Aah…ok…It seems fine! Let’s do it…So, how exactly do you prefer the hug?” Tanvi’s eyes blinked with naughtiness, but her face projected an angelic innocence.

“Let me show you how” Abhijeet’s spent cock was rock hard and oscillated when he moved dangerously close to the hot Bhabhi.

“Alright Didi, I will be using my right hand through your back and your left hand should be over my neck and resting on shoulder. Once then, I will pull to a snappy hug and your facial expression should be of pure surprise while you try to fill my glass on the table okay?” Abhi completed his statement with half expectancy.

“Ouw! But why the surprise on my face Abhi?” Tanvi asked in a whisper as she silently permitted him to proceed with the hug.

“Ah! You are very sharp Didi!” Abhi was overjoyed as his dream queen approved the hug! “Didi, that surprise will be when we engage in our friendly hug and you start pouring seven up to glass, my face would be close to your neck and trying to peck you!” Abhi slowly finished his intention.

“Ouh! I think someone is really naughty!” Tanvi replied without looking into his eyes and continued “But Abhi, hug is fine and to show our closeness, but kissing would be a bit too much for me, I don’t think it could be possible” She stopped and looked up to meet his eyes.

“Oh Didi…Please, I would never do any such bad thing to you!! Please pls pls…just this one…also I promised you not to share with third person…It will be few seconds only!” Abhijeet pleaded trying to bring all his innocence.

“Hmmm…Still Abhi…touching is fine, but pecking would be too odd!” Tanvi giggled in a whisper making Abhi’s cock twitch inside his boxer.

“Didi, common…I will not kiss or cross my limits, you know my talent, all I am going to do is a quick peck on your neck and the photo will look like I am giving my close friend a surprise kiss…that’s all!” He made a very convincing tone and continued, “Oh and also, please keep your hair tilted to right side, only then we could capture the correct angle!” He stopped and waited for her permission to continue.

“Hmm…Oukay Mr. Photographer…But, please…If I get uncomfortable, I will stop ok?” Tanvi leaned forward with the seven up bottle. She felt their body really getting dangerously closer.

“Ok Didi, deal” With that answer Abhijeet moved his right hand sideways through her back and placed over Tanvi’s taut waistline. 

Tanvi still was not able to gather up her dare to tilt and look at Abhijeet’s eyes while she felt his fingers enclosing her skin through the thin tee shirt. At the same time, her body shuddered while she felt her left breast cushioning against the chest of the young man with her nipple’s hardness trouncing against his body temperature. As in reflex her left hand moved up and rested on top of his shoulder with her palm slightly resting against his left bicep.

“Not like that Didi, you can put your hand firm on my shoulder as your fingers should be visible in the photo okay?” Tanvi noticed his voice was so close to her and she was able to feel the moisture from his breath right at her neck and exposed skin of her upper chest.

“Yeah…Yes!” Muttering back with hiccups, Tanvi’s left palm made its tight grip on Abhijeet’s bicep.

“Didi, now tilt your head up and back a little showing your neck’s curve at me and be ready with the seven up ok?” 

“Mmm…Yess okay!” Her reply was soft and rhythmic to her pussy’s wanton hollers.

“Ouuww…Uuh!” An audible gasp came out of Tanvi’s mouth as she felt Abhijeet’s face and heated breath extremely near to her neck. Her knees trembled as a sensual tickle ran through her spine.

“Click” His left hand pressed the button and camera took a snap.

Abhijeet was speechless and unable to figure out his next move. His right hand gripped the heated woman tight and he inhaled her skin’s odor and his eyes examined the exotic fairness and flawless skin of the long neck. He was so inclined to move his head forward and engulf her upturned and slightly opened lips that looked moistened and taunting him.

“Try to spill the seven up slowly Didi!” A deliberate hoarse whisper left Abhijeet’s mouth that was hardly few centimeters away from Tanvi’s skin.

“Haaaaan…yess!” He heard a reply rising from her but was unable to notice the bottle tilting from her hand. Instead he felt her hand gripping his shoulder a bit harder.

“Click” Another snap got captured.

His move was immediate!

Abhijeet moved his head forward and pressed his lips on top of the alluring veins. Which ran through her beautifully long neck and though he did not noticed, his lips were clasped against her neck right below her earlobe.

“Ooooh…mmmm!” A moan came out from Tanvi and Abhijeet felt her fingers pressing against his muscles as if asking to make his kiss harder.

“Click” One more snap got into his phone’s memory card.

His response was immediate!!

Abhijeet’s lips parted and the peck changed into a complete kiss with his slithery tongue getting plastered against her skin and coating it with his saliva.

“Aaaaah!” Tanvi’s response was robotic. Her cunt was somersaulting with excruciating agony till her skin conveyed the message of a man’s spit coated kiss taking control. Her both hands acted at their own right! Seven up started spilling over and around the upturned glass. And Abhijeet felt her fingers punishing his bicep as if begging him to continue!

“Click” One more scandalous photo went through the phone’s camera lens.

His mouth took control and moved up!!!

Abhijeet’s lips left her saliva glimmering neck and moved just up and caught her left earlobe inside and used his tongue to flick it few times slowly as if examining it.

“Aaaaa…oouuuuuwwwh!!!” Tanvi’s head tilted up high and her lips parted to open wide as the long hiss of her carnal desire came out. She felt her tickle originating from her earlobe and pumping her cunt to beg for more with every fickle that Abhijeet landed on her. She also felt his right hand squeezing his navel from right side and her left breast crushing against his chest making her nipple to grind for it’s release.

“Click” Photo was the perfect example of the heat that transpired between the couple.

Abhijeet realized the woman’s unsaid request and his lips opened wide to gulp her ears fully inside his sweltering mouth!

Tanvi’s unbolted mouth and closed eyes conveyed the message she had completely accepted whatever Abhijeet was about to perform next!!

Abhijeet’s eyes took a good look of the Tanvi’s angelic face before he enclosed his lips over her ear!!!

“Click” His fingers worked furiously to capture each of their frenzied moments.

Tanvi’s cunt knew and craved what Abhijeet was delivering on her!

She knew her pussy walls were filled with something that was ready to burst out!! 

To that effect, her left hand squeezed Abhijeet’s arm hard and in the process making her left breast and nipple to get pulverized against Abhijeet’s chest!!!

Abhijeet’s lips came circling down!

Tanvi’s earlobe felt the heat and got engorged in anticipation!!

Abhi’s left hand continued to capture the moments and his cock realized the moment of seizure!!!

“Ring…Ringgg!!!”

Both Tanvi and Abhijeet stood stupefied and their eyes popped open and stared right at his phone where they saw Mr. Mehta calling his son!

Within a fraction of a second, both got separated and Abhijeet disconnect the incoming call.

“ABHIII!!” Tanvi’s voice was seriously stern and Abhi’s eyes widened in surprise, as it was not the reaction he expected.

“Abhi!! You promised me a peck and now I feel violated and not at all comfortable! Please delete all those pics! Nowww!” She was not yelling, but her voice was firm.

“Didi! Tanvi Didi!! It was my bad…Honestly, I have never had the pleasure of a beauty of such exotic features till date! In fact, this is the first time that we had a good conversation in all this time…I am absolutely sorry for what I did! And I will delete all this immediately…in front of you!”

“Yes, you better do it fast!” Tanvi replied with a mortified anger at her own adulteress performance rather than the young man who took advantage of the situation.

“Didi…Please look at these, and see how wonderful do these pics look! At least let’s see this before deleting!” Abhijeet wanted her to see how sleazy she looked in the captured photos.

“Okay” Though the answer was curt, she moved a bit next to Abhijeet and ensured there was no bodily contact.

“Ouh God!” Her response was immediate as he scrolled the photos from beginning. They looked innocent at first and she saw the way her left breast crushing against his chest and her fingers gripping his arm at the first peck. Then she found her long nect giving way and the cleavage opening up while her eyes were closed and mouth opened up as if she was having an orgasm. The very next photo was a close up of Abhijeet’s lips on her neck and to her horror she saw his tongue gliding outside his lower lip and smothering her skin with his spit. Then the very next photo showed him moving up and capturing her earlobe in close up and the next one was her own body’s betrayal proving her infidelity and the final one where her body was limp on his right hand and both her breasts pumped up with a huge amount of cleavage exposed and her fingers digging his arm and his lips about to engulf her ear completely.

“Didi” Abhijeet’s voice shook her out from the locked-up-in-thought position.

“Abhi…Please, I am so sorry for all this…And I know it was me who let things to get out of hands!” Tanvi muttered inaudibly and wished she had not agreed to her pussy’s craving and fall into remorse filled moments once again.

“No Didi…We both haven’t done anything wrong. It was our photo session and the moment called for that intimacy! You can see the effect very well in the photos…Look…how natural and exotic we look as if rekindling our close relationship!” Abhi replied with yet another innocent face.

“Ooh yeah…and I look like a prostitute having an orgasm!” A sharp pinch of adultery made her spine to tremble.

“Abhi, please, delete these photos. I am not comfortable with all this” She asked politely but her voice was stern.

“Right…Ok Didi! Here we go…” Abhijeet walked near to Tanvi once again with his phone. Once he stood next to hear, Abhijeet started to scroll the photos once again from reverse and started deleting. Tanvi cringed as each photo projected her debauchery in daylight and for a moment she thought about what she committed earlier night.

“Ooohggaawd!” What if Abhi captures me with Dattu? Sshhhiitt!!”

“What if Abhi would take pictures of my blowjob to his dad?? Fuucccckkk!!”

“What if he could tag with me to gym and capture me and Khurramji together??? OOOH GGGAAWD!!”

Thought waves consumed Tanvi as Abhijeet reached last of the photos and paused “Didi, can I keep this one at least? I don’t think this could embarrass anyone” He asked her showing the first photo where her breast was squeezed outwards and both of them looking harmlessly close.

"I think this one is ok Abhi…I believe it's time for me to leave!" She exclaimed as her yearning to remain isolated with Abhijeet and to continue what he started was to reach an end.

"Sure Didi, I know you are adept in keeping your body healthy, maybe one day I would also join you. But, let me know what you think about my area of expertise…ok?" 

"Aah yes...Sure!" She smiled and kept it mind to find out more on Boudoir photography as she walked towards the gym.

At the gym:

"Safiyaji! You are here already!! Sorry I got late!" Tanvi was surprised to see the large woman already walking on treadmill. Safiya was cladded in a loose tee and a tight spandex pant that reached till her knees and exposed her heavy set calves and thighs moving in unison with her oversized breasts swaying sideways created an erotic atmosphere inside the gym.

"Hi Beta! No problem, I just reached now and was starting to warm up." Safiya smiled at the young woman. "Did you finish your jogging?" She asked between her breaths.

"No Safiyaji, today I came straight here" Tanvi lied.

"Oh okay, then start with treadmill then!" Saifya stopped walking slowly and moved towards one of the two cycling machines.

"No no Safiyaji please continue!" 

"It's okay ya Tanvi, I am already sweating enough plus today is my first day of workout."

"Ji...Thank you!" Tanvi mumbled apologetically.

"So, you got new gym wear?"

"Oh yes Safiyaji...and a big Thanks to Khurramji for helping out! If it wasn't for you and him, I would just be continuing my regular runs and remain where I was forever!!"

"Common Beta...You are a gorgeous creature already, all that we can help is to get you where you want yourself to be!"

"Hahahaha...Safiyaji...have a look on yourself, I am a nobody in front of you!" Tanvi said as she took a corner look at the humongous breasts of the elder woman.

"Thisss?? Among everyone, I thought you understood...These are not real ones! Khurramji made me do it and despite all my complains, he still don't allow me to remove the plastic inside! And you know very well what sort of dirty looks I receive daily from other men! It just subsided since you reached this complex...Now, in a way I should be thanking you!"

"Whyyy thank me Safiyaji?" Tanvi was perplexed.

"Aah, you don't know, huh? Hahaha...it's because your beauty is much recognized by these men around and I have escaped their dirty stares! So thank you!!"

"Aahahah.... Safiyaji! Stopp! But I had no idea that you had implants!! This is a big surprise to me! I was under the impression that yours were natural".

"Oh commmon... otherwise how this would look like this at my age?" Safiya glanced down at her oversized breasts as she spoke.

"Well...in a way, you are right...But my mother is very heavy over there and it hasn’t gone lower even though she's of your age as well, you know!" Tanvi replied.

"Ouh really? Then I think you got the same features and you both are blessed!!!" Safiya noted why her husband was so keen to train this young girl. Tanvi looked like an exotic statue that someone had just carved out.

"I don't know Safiyaji if this a blessing or curse. See, I will show you how it looks in real. To be honest with you, I am so embarrassed to wear any tight fitting clothes after my kids. Mainly due to these things in front” She pointed her eyes down to her proudly standing breasts. “But then, Khurramji told me that I should wear as less clothes as possible when doing such workouts to give maximum effect to muscles, you know!" As she said, Tanvi pulled her tight tee upwards, which Abhi gave her earlier.

"Oh my God!" An unknown gasp left Safiya’s lips as her eyes got feasted with the glorious natural breasts of the younger woman. She clearly comprehended the reason for Khurram’s agitated sex sessions and lewd demands on their marital bed that started since Tanvi started working out with him at the gym.

An awkward silence hit between the women.

"So Safiyaji, what happened to my new trainer? Is Khurramji alright?" Tanvi broke the elder woman’s stare away from her uncovered breasts.

"Ah...yes…yes…Khurramji doesn't feel well, so I am your instructor for today hahaha!" Though Safiya tried her best to conceal her embarrassment, her cheeks were already red and Tanvi dropped her eyes in shyness as she knew well what sort of image she was projecting.

"Sorry Safiyaji, I am not used to wear these type of clothes, I know it's a bit too revealing, sorry if I offended you!" She spilled what was in her mind clearly and blunt.

"Aarre, nothing beta...I also have some specific workout dresses in fact I am wearing on now, but was afraid if I would offend you!" 

"Oh really, please let me see it Safiyaji! I was feeling bad about myself to wear this skimpy looking outfits!"

"Ufff...Thank you beta!" As she replied, Safiya pulled her loose tee up and out from her frame. Tanvi stood paralyzed at the humongous looking breasts that protruded outwards cladded inside a bra that was a full sports bra that had black sphere shaped covers over both her nipples, but let the rest was transparent. It seemed like Safiya stood stark naked with oversized areolas thrusting at Tanvi. Before even Tanvi's brain could collect herself, she saw Safiya bending forward and pushing her tight spandex pant down through her legs. 

Tanvi gasped in utter disbelief as Safiya stood up. Her bottom was a matching sport shorts that had large black patch at her crotch and rest everything covered with transparent fabric. It took some moments for Tanvi to return back to senses. For the first time in her life, she stood next to an almost naked woman whose features were so intimidating that she felt worse than how her itch was while she got injected with Mr. Mehta's aphrodisiac. 

"I know beta...I look awfully large! For the same reason, I never work out with anyone other than Khurramji, I feel soooo oversized and obnoxious myself!!" Safiya murmured apologetically.

"Ouh My God! Safiyaji!! I am sooo sorry if I stared at you in a bad manner...I was in fact admiring how beautiful you are! Sorry Safiyaji...You have no reason to be ashamed of your body...You are one beautiful woman!!!" Tanvi couldn't stop from complimenting the amazon woman.

"Thank you Tanvi, to be honest, it was your straightforward talk that convinced me! In addition, so far I never had a woman who worked out along with me, it was always Khurramji and myself. When you decided to join, I was thrilled and now I am so happy that I am going to get you and kids my special muffins tomorrow!!" Safiya beamed.

"Hahahhahah...Thank you Safiyaji! I am also so happy that you are here with me. There are so many things to learn from you" Tanvi replied.

"Okay then, let us start then" Safiya's eyes never left the exposed breasts bouncing off Tanvi's chest as she saw her walking and sitting on the bicycle machine. She juttered as her cunt sprayed out a globe of her husband's semen while her eyes meandered all over the semi naked form of the young woman who stood in front of her.

"I think you need to take off your shoes Tanvi, Khurramji is always specific about it you know!" 

"Ooops, sorry!!" Tanvi stopped and removed her shoes as she concurred her mentor's words.

"You have a beautifully supple body my dear!" Safiya couldn't stop from commenting.

"Look who's talking! Hahah!" Tanvi placed a naughty smile at Safiya while eyeing her large mummeries. Though she was showing as playful, Tanvi's body was filled with sexual stress. Also, the close proximity of the beautiful elder woman, she knew it was only a matter of time that she would fell prey to her own carnal cravings, just like she lost it at Upendra's lingerie shop. She pushed her shins high as it could go and at the same time punished her pussy with the wiggling of her thighs.

"Let me also start!" Tanvi heard Safiya murmuring and saw that she took her place on the second cycling machine right next to her. Tanvi felt the huge woman's presence and felt awkward for being so small next to her. It was after few moments she noticed Safiya fidgeting on the cycle as if she wasn't comfortable. While Tanvi turned her head towards the elder woman, her eyes almost popped out at the sight of Safiya's breasts dangling down. 

"Those are just not huge...shit...they are bloody humongous!!!" Tanvi's brain whispered as her gaze fell right at the pointed tips of the large nipples oscillating.

"I need to do this right!" Safiya was talking to herself as she pulled out of the exercise machine and went to pick up something from her gym bag.

Tanvi continued her rowing and she tried to mimic the same way how Safiya kept her head down and made her breasts to juggle. Then she saw the elder woman returning back to the machine. It was when she heard a sigh from Safiya that she took her head and tilted sideways to see what made her sigh so loud.

"Whaaaaaattttt the!!!" Tanvi's mind yelled at what she saw.

Safiya was rowing with her head down and hips up position but in an extreme angle that Tanvi was unable to believe. And the reason was nothing other than a wooden rod that was fixed on Safiya's seat, which pointed right up looking like a big dildo or rather Tanvi's brain formed a picture of Khurram's cock itself!

As Safiya heard Tanvi's gasp, she looked up and smiled at her knowingly.

"Beti, it's not what it looks like, I am not that naughty person. This is how this exercise should be done in the correct manner" she said in a matter of fact tone.

"Whatt...but why so Safiyaji???" Her curiosity made her stop her rowing while the absurdity of the situation couldn't be contained.

"Okay, now you see what I am doing right? It looks odd, but watch closely, I am not doing anything naughty or wrong here. Come and stand behind me!" 

Tanvi jumped out of her machine in an instant and was at the back end of the large woman. She couldn't but grimace and squeeze her cunt as her eyes took the voluptuous legs and thick buttocks of the elder woman cladded in her tight body suit kind of apparel. There was nothing hindering Safiya’s immense ass cheeks, as the transparent material did nothing to cover much.

The piece of dildo looking wood was fixed on her cycle's seat with a strap and it jutted up erect like a pole and weirdly it just replicated a man's cock. Safiya had her cunt placed right above the tip that looked rounded. But, she was not sitting on it. She kept grinding her legs straight and made sure none of the movements made her to force sit on top of it.

"See what I am doing?"

"Uh…ah!" Tanvi couldn't muster more words as the absurdity of the situation just skyrocketed.

"You can see, my legs are now stretched to a point where the whole pressure points are now my backside. I used to do the same way how you are doing now, and then Khurramji solved this!"

"Of course! It would be his own thing instead of this wood!!!" Tanvi suppressed a giggle as the thought of Khurram's engorged cock head and oversized balls raced past her mind.

"Oh yes, you are right!" Tanvi replied politely.

"Okay, now it's your turn, try it. Only then you'd feel what I am saying!"

"No no Safiyaji, it's okay!"

"Common...nothing doing...today I am your tutor! Do as I say!" Safiya made a mock angry face that made both women laugh.

"Okay, let me try!" Tanvi moved and lifted herself up where Safiya was seated earlier. Her drenched pussy shook from electrical nodes when the rounded edge of the wooden rod touched her inners. She felt the thickness of the rod engulfing her long waiting craving for a man's cock in the most suitable manner.

"No no, do not sit on this...You should lift your legs in such a way that you should feel it's presence between your legs, at your groin, but never should this become the stress release point!" Safiya commanded slowly and used both her hands to place on Tanvi's thighs and lifted her up.

"My legs are not so long as yours Safiyaji!"

"Ah! No problem, I have a solution...This would in fact, help to tone your full legs Beta!" Safiya paused and crouched down. She was admiring the skin tone and the tautness of the young woman's muscle structure.

"Now, used your toes and fingers of your feet to the pedal and push your legs up!"

"Oooh!" Tanvi gasped as she felt the difference. The moment she used her feet to push further, her calves got tightened and the glutes became rigid to hold the position...All the more, her face and chest fell further down in opposite reaction, making her breasts to become free fall and making her nipples stone hard during the process. She was easily able to see her own cleavage becoming obscenely erotic and the fair skin or her underboob thrusting out as if trying to escape with every movement she made with her legs. 

"See...see…now you cannot rest yourself on this stick! Plus, by using your feet, the entire backside will get the full workout that it needs!"

To concur with the statement of Safiya, Tanvi continued the movements and tried to hide her irritation for not being able to rest her cunt on top of the rod and to relieve herself.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
This is a well written story. Keep posting
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Tanvi Must Fucked by Dattu In Prezance of His Wife. & She Humilated Her Saing By Bed words
[+] 1 user Likes Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update...
Like Reply
Hey, your story is so fucking great man, have masturbated multiple times reading it. I have a suggestion why not increase the role of her husband more, in a way he becomes aware of her wife's doings and starts encouraging her.
Like Reply
Thank you for following...
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 12:09 PM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

Thank you sooo much...posting update shortly.
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 12:24 PM)hottttestt Wrote: This is a well written story.  Keep posting

(21-08-2019, 06:13 PM)Bhikhumumbai Wrote: Tanvi Must Fucked by Dattu In Prezance of His Wife. & She Humilated Her Saing By Bed words

Hii,

Thank you so much...
Yes, of course, Dattu will get his chance...and of course his wife too...
Like Reply
(22-08-2019, 04:40 PM)Askk2me Wrote: Waiting for update...

Thank you sir...posting shortly...
Like Reply
(24-08-2019, 03:25 AM)asceticant Wrote: Hey, your story is so fucking great man, have masturbated multiple times reading it. I have a suggestion why not increase the role of her husband more, in a way he becomes aware of her wife's doings and starts encouraging her.

Thank you so much sir...I appreciate you following...All your suggestions are welcome. And yes, i do agree on your point...All the characters introduced so far will have their fair and respective roles to play here...Maybe based on suggestions, we could find more as well...

Thanks again!
Like Reply
Chapter-24

"Okay, let me try!" Tanvi moved and lifted herself up where Safiya was seated earlier. Her drenched pussy shook from electrical nodes when the rounded edge of the wooden rod touched her inners. She felt the thickness of the rod engulfing her long waiting craving for a man's cock in the most suitable manner.

"No no, do not sit on this...You should lift your legs in such a way that you should feel it's presence between your legs, at your groin, but never should this become the stress release point!" Safiya commanded slowly and used both her hands to place on Tanvi's thighs and lifted her up.

"My legs are not so long as yours Safiyaji!"

"Ah! No problem, I have a solution...This would in fact, help to tone your full legs Beta!" Safiya paused and crouched down. She was admiring the skin tone and the tautness of the young woman's muscle structure.

"Now, used your toes and fingers of your feet to the pedal and push your legs up!"

"Oooh!" Tanvi gasped as she felt the difference. The moment she used her feet to push further, her calves got tightened and the glutes became rigid to hold the position...All the more, her face and chest fell further down in opposite reaction, making her breasts to become free fall and making her nipples stone hard during the process. She was easily able to see her own cleavage becoming obscenely erotic and the fair skin or her underboob thrusting out as if trying to escape with every movement she made with her legs. 

"See...see…now you cannot rest yourself on this stick! Plus, by using your feet, the entire backside will get the full workout that it needs!"

To concur with the statement of Safiya, Tanvi continued the movements and tried to hide her irritation for not being able to rest her cunt on top of the rod and to relieve herself.

"Now you continue doing it okay Beti? And I need to try and unwind myself…You know, today being the first day in gym, I can already feel all my muscles hurting badly" Safiya moved towards the gym ball as she informed Tanvi about her discomfort. Safiya was in fact drained out from the sexual exploits that she underwent earlier with her husband rather than what she did at the gym. Safiya mentally cursed her husband for the uneasiness she felt.

"So soon Safiyaji? I was just getting started" Tanvi complained with her disapproval tone.

"Hahah...arre Betaji, when you reach my age, you will see!" Safiya tried to add a valid excuse.

"Whaaat??? Safiyaji, first of all, you are not that old okay...And I know you are just making up this story of being old to escape the pressure of gym" Tanvi retorted jovially.

"Hahahahah...Ji...okay Beti...I admit my defeat. We can go for longer session next time. You know what? You are just like Khurramji, he also pushes me when I slouch and tell him I am tired!" Safiya just recalled the heated sex session where she bawled multiple times that she was tired and he still continued with added vigor.

"Tanvi beta, please come here, I will show you a great way to unwind after every workout, I am sure Khurramji would not have reached this stage yet with you. When you perform this stretch, your entire body will relax itself and release all those stressed muscle joints!" Tanvi took a moment and placed her sweltering cunt on top of the rounded wooden tip and received an immediate relief. Then she moved out of the machine and walked towards the elder woman who was now lying on top of the gym ball with her head tilted backwards and both her legs straight and clasped together. Her feet balanced her upper body and it looked as if Safiya was lying on floor instead on top of the gym ball. Her full body was in a straight line. Both her hands were stretched above her head and rested on the floor. First thing that Tanvi’s heated up brain noticed were the super sized breasts of the elder woman and the way her nipples jutted up. Though she felt the need to move past and take hold of the immense mummeries in her hands, she resisted the urge and held herself back from committing yet another mistake.

"Oh, how are you doing this with such awesome balance?" Tanvi hided her gasp while the only thing her eyes were fixated was the mountainous breasts heaving further up and down with each breath that the large woman took.

"Aah yes...It is very easy Beta…You could do this easier and better because your body is supple like butter!"

"Hahah...Stop it Safiyaji, enough for one day!" 

"Arre! I am telling you truth...anyway, now watch closely ok…Once you are lying in this position, it is most important to get your body to stretch to its maximum. And to get the full stretch, you need one more hand for help! In fact two hands!!"

"How so Safiyaji?"

"Okay, now you need to sit next to my feet and hold them...Hard ok?" Safiya instructed.

“Ji Safiyaji” Tanvi tottered and sat next to elder woman's feet and took hold of it. It was then she got a full view of what was in front...'Shittt!!!' Tanvi almost exclaimed at Safiya's body, which looked as if she was an item girl from movies because only her body was visible to Tanvi and her aged face was tilted backwards. Tanvi feasted over the elder woman's thunderous thighs and the thick pubes of Safiya's vagina that was presented to her as if it was inviting to be licked…sucked! Tanvi’s face moved dangerously close towards the elder woman’s groin. She noticed Safiya using her hands behind her head and stretching her body further and further till Tanvi’s eyes were directly in front of the wet crotch that projected Safiya’s swollen labial lips protruding outwards.

"Accha...Now come this side Beta!" Safiya's loud voice startled Tanvi and she hesitantly left her position and walked towards Safiya’s head side.

"Ooouhhhssshiitt!!!" Tanvi gasped as she sat back and took the erotic view and took hold of the elder woman's hands to held them tight. The cleavage that bulged outwards through the tight top was simply outrageous. Right at the point, all that Tanvi wanted to do was to lean forward and immerse her face between the mighty mummeries of the old woman. Tanvi felt Safiya pulling away from her hands and watched her body stretching further making her thick breast meat go even more larger making her nipples to vibrate as if someone was twitching them.

"See Tanvi, now I am stretched out completely. When you try this, you need to lie with your body both upwards and downwards on top of this ball to stretch because your body is young and it needs full recovery after workout. Do you want to do this now? I can help" Safiya offered.

"Hmm...Not yet Safiyaji, I haven't finished my set yet. I need to do a bit more…But I shall try this myself today and you can help me in our next session" Tanvi wanted some time alone to release her cunt's pressure out.

"Oh…ok ok, try this at your ease and see how much it relieves you. I will leave you now" Safiya started packing and almost left while she turned back and smiled at Tanvi.

"Oh Beti, I almost forgot, you keep practicing the stance with that rod okay, take your time to find the right balance!"

"Oh no Safiyaji, it is okay! You can take it back" Tanvi replied with a wicked glance at the rod that stayed menacingly like an erect cock on top of the cycling unit's seat. "God it really looks evil and more and more like Khurramji's thing!" A sharp reminder of the old man's oversized cock and scrotum flashed in front of her eyes immediately.

"Oh common Beti, use it ok, you can bring back tomorrow!" Safiya turned and walked out of the gym leaving the young hot blooded woman all alone with just one thing...The hot rod!

Tanvi's heart walloped loudly as she took slow steps towards the cycling machine where the wooden rod loomed at her resembling a real human shaft that was "Ready to be ploughed upon!" Her brain whispered naughtily. 

Same time at Khurram’s house:

Khurram woke up from his short nap and hesitated from deciding whether to join his wife and hot young Tanvi at the gym or relax for the rest of day at home. His mind was restless to see Tanvi in her new gym dress, as he was sure she would be coming in one of the newly purchased apparel.

His rational mind wanted to relax, as he felt a bit tired from three consecutive sex sessions with his wife except the fact that his cock remained painfully rigid to its full size. And, with the simple thought of seeing Tanvi created more blood rush over the veins. Despite all his daughterly affections towards her, his brain tweaked to return back to his younger self, to a time when he used to be a sexual predator. His balls tightened itself just at the reminder vision of Tanvi's hairless legs and black hair covered cunt. He stood up and took a loose shirt to cover his upper body and wore a tight boxer with bath towel. He had decided!

At the gym:

Despite all what her logical mind conveyed her; her hands grappled the base of the rod as she used to handle her husband's cock before gulping it down her mouth during their sessions. Her eyes never took a beat away from the rounded tip of the wood..."Just like his thing!!!" Her yearning brain brought back the picture of Khurram's inhuman sized penis and the engorged cockhead which she saw previous evening at the same gym. Her tongue darted out unknowingly and smeared saliva all over her lush pink lips. 

She was apprehending the task in hand...Then smiled as if she decided on it.

Without losing a moment further, Tanvi jumped over the cycling machine and hoisted herself on her toes and took a big gulp of air and stood pouted. It looked like she still held her doubts over her next actions...

In a fluid motion, her upper body bent forward and her head rested where the handles stood and in between her bent elbows. Her legs kept their stance making her upper body into a slope of plank. Her lips quivered and her thighs trembled as she looked at the dark wooden rod, which stood upright, and directly beneath her steamed cunt that was overflowing and had spread its wetness all around her groin, her eyes found the large wetness of her own juices!

"Aaaaaah...mmmmmpppphhh…haaaah!" Tanvi moaned loudly as her eyes caught her slobbering cunt lowering to settle down to meet the rounded trip of the dark wood. 

"Mmmmmmaa...aaah!" Tanvi moaned again as the thin apparel stretched all over and around the hardened tip of the black rod. She shivered at the thought of the rod splitting the apparel and entering her lubricated cove like a human cock would do. There was no remembrance of her husband's cock in her mind; instead it was filled with the image of the old man Khurram walking inside in his white spandex with his frightening tool about to burst open.

Then she moved her legs, she felt the warmth of the rod between her thighs, the familiar sensation, she tried to replicate the up and down motion from her marriage life lessons. Tanvi felt the moisture from her lower belly gathering with each thrust she made with her toes. Her fingers strained to contain the pressure that was building at her groin. She felt her ass cheeks widening and she deliberately tried to push it more and her asshole rewarded her immediately with a forceful pinch towards her vaginal walls. Before even she could interpret, her eyelids shut by themselves and her teeth caught her lips hard and the pain registered her brain along with the gush of orgasmic release making her sit hard on top of the wooden rod. Her soaked pussy tried all it best to engulf the rigidity and she wailed from her futile attempt as the apparel stopped the thickness from entering her inviting cove.

The orgasmic stupor got pulled off and her eyes snapped open as she heard her cellphone ringing right in front of her eyes where she had kept it on the hook. It was her husband Sanjoth!

Same time at Khurram’s house:

"Where are you going in this clothes?" Asked a puzzled Safiya go her husband. 

"Sauna begum... Sauna!" Khurram smiled as he expressed his intention.

"But...I thought you wanted to rest! No?"

"Arre...Sauna is much needed after what we did today…Don’t you think so?" He winked at his wife and Safiya’s eyes fell down to floor in embarrassment. "Oor...shall we have one more session????" He asked naughtily.

"Uuuuffff...Don't even think about it! I just had a workout just because I promised Tanvi I would be joining her. Otherwise I would be sleeping now...after what you did to me!" She smiled back coyly.

"Aah...then come with me, we can go to sauna and then sleep, or sleep there for sometime" His eyebrows lifted up as if reminding her something.

"Ouh...NOOO! I am not coming or doing anything other than shower and sleep!!!" Safiya almost yelled at him as she remembered some of their adventures at the sauna cabin. She was genuinely not interested to accompany her husband.

"Okay then...!" Khurram left her alone and she felt better immediately. Safiya locked the main door and almost ran to the bathroom and removed her clothes immediately. She was surprised to see the wetness and the way the gooey liquid that was pasted in her vagina...her reticence increased as found it mixed with her husband's cum. She realized the reason of her excitement was in fact Tanvi herself. By watching the young woman trying out the rod on the cycling machine had totally bowled her over. Mostly due to the fact that, she clearly saw Tanvi's wet groin and her puffed up vagina through the skimpy apparel. Though Safiya was in an elevated state, she felt a sort of uneasiness and was unable to realize why.

Khurram paced towards the gym in full anticipation and sexual urge boiling on his engorged cock. His stomach felt gurgling with each step towards the gym as his intention was to be at the sauna which had two doors, one to enter from outside and the other that opened right into the gym. He wanted to give a surprise to Tanvi and also wanted to spend some time around the hot woman.

At the gym:

Tanvi's cell phone rang few times and to her dismay she found it was her husband. She did not expected his call at a point where she was all alone and was enjoying her time with the dildo looking rod right under her cunt.

'Shit!" Tanvi cursed at the phone call and pushed the ear buds into her ears and checked the screen to understand if he could see anything behind her once the camera gets started. She felt naughty and at the same time she wanted to maintain the pressure on her cunt. She did not wanted to show him what kind of action her cunt was going through and at the same time, she wanted to cover up her own actions while talking with him…Her brain and cunt twitched at the naughty thought and actions.

"Hi baby!" She smiled at the eager face of her husband that blinked on the screen.

"Hello my far away husband!" 

"Oh…you are at the gym?"

"Yes yes" She gasped between the thrusts that her toes made and felt glad at the familiar heat that had started to emanate from her pussy.

"Ah...cycling huh? But why are you doing it in a strange angle? Why aren't you sitting properly? I can see those wonderful butt cheeks swaying up!" Sanjoth kneaded his cock with one hand, as he felt better once he saw as she was projecting her beautiful body in such seductive manner.

"Anyone around?" He asked again half expecting Khurram to be with her.

"No, no one in here…only me! Oh…and this is not strange angle…this is how Khurramji taught me to build muscle mass quickly. And today Safiyaji was also here and she gave me some more good tips to improve the posture" She replied hiding all her erotic encounters aside.

"Oh Safiyaji was there? Wow...You know what? When I reach back, I am also joining you guys!"

"Whaatt?? Really? But I called you so many times to join running and you never bothered!" She replied with a mock angry tone “And also tell me, when exactly are you flying back Sanju??” She was really anxious to know his plans.

"Oooh my sweet wife, I never joined you cos I had always loved you with the smell of your sweat after you finishes your daily runs. But now, I would luuuuv to see two stunning hot beauties in the gym working and sweating out!"

"Oooh...So it's not me who you want to be with! It's because I told you Safiyaji has joined...Pervert!!! She's of our mother's age you know!"

"Common...she's not!!!" He almost yelled while his eyes feasted at the downturned breasts of his wife that were dangling invitingly.

"Is that a new dress you are wearing? So sexy you look babe" He asked with curiosity.

"Ooh yes...I got it when I went for shopping! It's really good and so different from the running outfits that I have, you know!" She replied enthusiastically and feeling the hard knob of the rod prodding and making her vaginal lips to spread even more wider.

"No wonder...It's seriously erotic...I can see your fair breast plunging out!".

"Hmmm...your eyes can only see such things!" She smiled wickedly.

"Well, does Safiyaji also wear like this?"

"What? Why are you behind her so much? She is such a good person and old enough…We need to respect her! Instead of all these sleazy thoughts!"

"Ah yes yes...When the old neighbor trains my hot wife who is half naked, why can't I ogle his wife???"

"Who? Whaatt??? Who said Khurramji is taking advantage of me? He is a gentleman and he respects me!" Her cunt started to puke when she blabbered the lies and she felt more wicked.

"Ouh yeah...I know very well what kind of respect that could be! You know Tanvi…You are a bomb! There are no two questions on it...And if it was me in his position, I would have grabbed you right there by that wonderful ass and fucked you brainless!"

"Ooooh God!!! Stooopp!!!" Though she tried to mask her horror, he caught the excited pitch in her shouting.

"No really, given a chance...not even one human with sick would let it go to handle your freaking hot body my darling!!! So why would Khurramji be different?" He continued as his eyes loitered all over the visible parts of his wife's body and his free handed started kneading his erect cock.

"Oooh yeah? Then tell me why didn't Abhi or Mr. Mehta were gentlemen to me?" She suppressed her moan when her taste buds recalled the taste of Mr. Mehta's semen inside her mouth previous night and the way she tried her sluttish behaviour to Abhi earlier the very same day.

"Whattt? You were at Mehtaji's house? Oh God!! You are a slut!"

"Ooooh Myy God! I am not!! I was there to give the porridge that I made today!!!" She replied with mock anger again.

"I am fucking sure those bastards would have fucked you or in case if they didn't, the way you are dressed now will definitely give them free hand! I cannot believe this Tanvi!! I am away from home and you grabbed the opportunity to stray!!!" Words and statements of hurt just flew past Sanjoth's mouth before even he realized it. The fact that his wife spent time with the most notorious team of perverts in their community took his brain to think the unthinkable. 

Both husband and wife stood their ground by staring at each other.

Tanvi’s green eyes burned and sparkled with a tinge of orange from the anger she felt.

Tanvi wanted to scream at her husband for spurting so much filth but restrained herself from replying. She decided to be the bigger person at that point.

"Shit...sorry baby...sooooo sooorrry...I don't know what came into me...soooryy!" Sanjoth couldn't stare past further as her breasts heaved heavily indicating her anger and he realized his mistake. He knew he had to make amends immediately.

"I know I just went overboard. It was not intentional...sorry a thousand times. The fact that you were with those assholes made me boil and also the reality that I am not there with you to maul those wonderful breasts and handle that amazing ass is killing me from inside. Soorrry darling!" He apologized with a sincere face but deep inside he was sure that Mehta's will not let go a single chance to grope any girl, and if someone is as exceptional and exotic as his wife, there was no chance that they would let her go unfucked. "She would have definitely opened her legs for those bastards!" His subconscious reconfirmed his doubt back to him.

"I don't want to talk with you now Sanju, I can see you are clearly not in a normal state. Call me once you realize that you are talking with your wife! Not some whore or slut as you term it!!" Her voice was cold despite the fact he noticed she was continuing her exercise.

"So does that mean you will only be the slut to me and Khurramji?" He tried to bring back the playful tone to the conversation.

"Oh Sanjuuuu...I told you to stop this. Honestly I cannot understand one thing, why do you carry such sleazy fantasies about Khurramji and me? You know for sure I won't be doing anything such…Ever!!” Her tone was furious.

"Arre baba...I know about you, and I also know that being a man, he won't let go a chance to taste your lovely body at any cost! Don't you remember last time I was on such trip and our previous neighbor almost bangd you? And think about it, that Goyenka was almost 74 years old!! So why wouldn't a virile and younger male like Khurramji not crave to enjoy your god crafted body? Also, you know very well how much that Mehta's wanted us to join for one of their parties?? Any logical explanation other than they also wanted to relish your presence?" His tone and questions made her relax, as she knew all what he said were true.

"Sanju...Please don't remind me of that Goyenka’s episode. That was the only reason to escape from that place! And now you are telling me Khurramji is another one just like him? No way! Both Khurramji and Safiyaji have given me such support here that I don't even feel you are away from home. I am comfortable here and feel safe!" She replied and concealed another whimper as the head of the wooden rod slipped a bit away from the wedge created by her sloppy vaginal lips. Even the momentary distraction was too much for her to handle.

"But common...Khurramji already saw you stark naked at the tree and then he pounded your slutty pussy so hard at our home...don't you remember?" He pushed his luck and wanted to bring his wife back to her normalcy.

"You know what Sanju? Maybe Khurramji is hiding right here and molesting your wife! How would you feel it this is true?? And I am just the slut that you declared me to be...Driving at every single chance to stray from our marriage and opening my legs to every dick that I can see around...Maybe I have already accepted and succumbed to the watchmen and milkman and Mehta's and all other dicks that I could find in this complex!!!"

At the Sauna:

Khurram opened the door from outside and entered the sauna. It was a neglected portion of the complex as there were very few who even bothered to use the facility. And even for the few who did, eventually they found super high flying gyms outside where they could enjoy more services rather than doing it all by themselves in this sauna. Khurram took some time to heat up the room and he made sure to be barefoot to make zero noise. Then he moved towards the second door that opened to the gym and kept his ears sharp to gather an understanding what Tanvi was doing inside. He heard voices and understood she was going through phone call with someone whom he guessed to be her husband Sanjoth. Next, he pressed the door hard and pulled it backwards towards him to avoid any creaking. Once done and the door got opened for him to slip by, he was able to hear what was being talked between husband and wife. But the one sided vocals of Tanvi's replies were enough for him to guess the gist of their conversation.

Few moments passed and his eyes shot up and ears blasted as he heard her statement.

"Maybe Khurramji is hiding here and molesting your wife..."

Khurram's ears picked the long statement as he entered the gym. As the sauna’s door being at the backside of the gym and her ears being shut with the ear buds, Tanvi failed to recognize the presence of another person inside. All her rage towards her husband was in fact directed right against the hard wooden surface of the dick and her vagina plastered around it within the confines of the soaked apparel. Khurram took a good moment to gulp the extremely sensual vision his eyes captured. He got stuck at the exposed meat of her dangling breasts along with the dark patch of her cunt that was now resting and making the rod wobble from it's base. He felt like it was his own manhood on, which she was wobbling her buttery cunt on. Her apparel did not covered much at her back, bra was of course thin apparel and the front bottom part, and the apparel’s horizontal slit was jutting more of her spotless breast meat through the gap. Her short was of course yet another piece that had slits where her ass ended which had already risen up to expose a good amount of the bulging butt cheeks at both sides. He eyes smothered at the exposed part of her legs where the apparel ended at her knees. Sweat started to flow out from Khurram’s body as the sexual heat that was concentrated over his groin spread rapidly through every single nerves from his brain to toes.

Only thing that he recognized was that Tanvi had openly accepted him to enjoy her body for his most craved sexual encounter...

"No time to waste!!!" He took few steps towards the marvelous female body. His cock ached from painful blood rush as it recognized the golden chance to taste this angelic beauty.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Chapter-25

"Maybe Khurramji is hiding here and molesting your wife..."

Khurram's ears picked the long statement as he entered the gym. As the sauna’s door being at the backside of the gym and her ears being shut with the ear buds, Tanvi failed to recognize the presence of another person inside. All her rage towards her husband was in fact directed right against the hard wooden surface of the dick and her vagina plastered around it within the confines of the soaked apparel. Khurram took a good moment to gulp the extremely sensual vision his eyes captured. He got stuck at the exposed meat of her dangling breasts along with the dark patch of her cunt that was now resting and making the rod wobble from it's base. He felt like it was his own manhood on, which she was wobbling her buttery cunt on. Her apparel did not covered much at her back, bra was of course thin apparel and the front bottom part, and the apparel’s horizontal slit was jutting more of her spotless breast meat through the gap. Her short was of course yet another piece that had slits where her ass ended which had already risen up to expose a good amount of the bulging butt cheeks at both sides. He eyes smothered at the exposed part of her legs where the apparel ended at her knees. Sweat started to flow out from Khurram’s body as the sexual heat that was concentrated over his groin spread rapidly through every single nerves from his brain to toes.

Only thing that he recognized was that Tanvi had openly accepted him to enjoy her body for his most craved sexual encounter...

"No time to waste!!!" He took few steps towards the marvelous female body. His cock ached from painful blood rush as it recognized the golden chance to taste this angelic beauty.

There was nothing else visible to him other than the gorgeous female creature swaying seductively with her ass inviting him. He had to do something!

Khurram strode and stood behind the upturned globes of the young woman. Tanvi did not heard any noise inside the gym due to the earplugs she had on and was concentrated over the two tasks she was handling simultaneously…keeping her vaginal pleasure to build up and keeping her stern face to her husband.

Right at the same time, Sanjoth noticed some movement behind her. Though it was momentary, his eyes whispered to his brain that it was definitely caused by a man's legs..."Fuuuuucccck! It should be Khurramji!!!" Sanjoth's brain and body boiled from rage "This cheating whore!!!" He was just unable to contain his anger and blurted and started to yell at his wife.

"You know what Tanvi? I will talk to you once I find a filthy whore here and send you the video of me fucking her brainless! Just like you have opened up to Khurram behind you! Oh God! Here I was thinking you being the sati savitri and trusting you for my life!! I just saw him hiding behind you! You SLUTT!!!"

"WHHHHHAAAATTT??? Are you crazy Sanjuuu? There is no one here with me!!! Don't try to place your frustrations on me. And...For one last time I am telling you…I am not sleazy minded as you...You are the one who engaged Khurramji into this...And if you don't stop this nonsense right now, then I will be the one to engage him by myself!" She did not scream...Yet her voice was too powerful to make both men cringe at their respective places.

Khurram realized his presence was caught and before Tanvi also realized him standing behind her, he decided to glide backwards and stand behind the semi-closed door of the sauna to eavesdrop and understand the situation better. 

Sanjoth was not stopping...He continued his agitation at his wife..."Ouh yeah!! You want to know how a real whore looks like? Just go and look at your own reflection in the mirror! You were sooooo eager to please that old man while you pranced naked in the woods! So why ashamed now? In fact, now I am sooo fucking sure that you had already offered yourself to Khurram and to the whole bunch of dicks roaming around there!!!"

"Sanju...STOP!" Tanvi's voice reached a new height and she stopped rowing the machine. She had her wet cunt now firmly posted on top of the wooden rod.

"No Tanvi...Why should I stop? I was missing you so much here and thought it would be a bit of sexy fun to engage you. Instead you already implemented the fantasy!!! I just saw Khurram's legs behind you! How come he is there if you haven’t allowed him?? And you are trying to justify that you both haven't done anything? You know what? The moment I am back, I will go and bang Safiya! That too in front of you both!! Now to begin with, I am gonna arrange someone here and show you that if you can stray, I will be the master in straying! My dick has enough capacity to entertain all the whores around here OK!!!" Sanju heaved with agitation from the adrenaline rush he never knew he had inside.

Tanvi watched and listened to his blabbering and took a deep breath making her pendulous breasts to expand more towards the cell phone’s camera. 

Then she spoke...in her most cold voice.

"Sanju...Till date, you are the only man in my life and the only person to whom I have given myself completely. So remember this…once you touch back from your fantasy land, you can call me...BYE!!!" She paused and was almost about the cut the line. Then she felt there was something missing from what she just said.

"Oh…and one more thing!! I don't care what you are going to do or who you are sleeping with! But, if that happens, don't even think for once that my bed would welcome you back and it includes our kids too!!! Plus one point to make it straight to you...Now I can see it very clearly!! Each time you left for work in past; you always raised such questions about our previous neighbors and about my colleagues from my office! You don't trust your wife!!! I see it very CLEARLY now! You had never trusted me!!! Comparing to you, Khurramji is more of a man than you are! And Safiyaji has been there for me even without asking!! As you rightly said, if I ever open my legs to stray...It will be my choice who would enjoy my body's hospitality or rather who all I would be welcoming...With all these malicious thoughts inside your head, you just lost my trust as a faithful husband! When you come to your senses...YOU CAN THINK ABOUT CALLING ME!!!" She pressed the red button and ended the call by removing the earbuds and throwing it where the phone was kept.

For a moment, Tanvi sat silently before she started sobbing. 

Khurram heard the soft sobs and felt for the young woman. His mind was with her and wanted to take her into an embrace to console, however his cock was still rigid and wished to get it inserted inside the hot woman's slithering cunt. 

Tanvi moved out from the cycling machine with unsteady legs and took a seat over the gym ball next to it. She was shaking from the rage inside her and the fact that she had concealed her sleazy realities from her husband.

"I have cheated my husband already! Not once, but many times already!!" She recalled her sessions with Dattu and the one with Sylvie the salesgirl and numerous times where she had almost lost her control with Khurram around. The recent episode of her losing the control to Abhijeet added to the burning remorse.

"Shit! I am the one who actually strayed and now I put the blame on Sanju...What if he actually fucks some prostitute over there? Ooh God!!!" She couldn't contain herself from sobbing. After few minutes, she rationalized that she had not cheated her husband in it's true sense. And that thought gave some of the lost power back to her limbs. She decided to finish her routine with the exercise that Safiya showed her.

Tanvi heaved and decided to check the other position that Safiya explained. She stood up and kneeled to the floor in front of the gym ball and slanted forward and placed her stomach on top of the ball and extended her both hands up above her head and tried to make a straight line of her body. She felt her back straining and vertebrae making slight noises as she stretched. 

"Oouch!" A slight hiss left her mouth as her eyes took a downward glance. She saw her breasts pumped and spread over both sides of the ball. Even at that agitated and remorse filled state; her brain whispered it as an erotic sight. Her flawless skin added stark contrast to the red colored gym ball. She relaxed for few minutes and then repeated it again.

Khurram new it was time for him to enter as the young woman had reached her normal self and he could walk in without becoming an intruder. He made few heavy coughs from the sauna to indicate his presence and made a loud noise of unbolting the sauna to gym door. He was giving enough time for Tanvi to receive him.

Tanvi didn't miss the noises this time. Though a bit started, she recognized Khurram's voice. But she was perplexed about which door was being opened…as the main door remained closed. She had never ventured much into the gym to recognize where the door was being opened. In a moment, she was back on her haunches and looked around to see if it was Khurram himself or someone else entering the gym. Then she saw the old man! Her eyes widened with surprise!!

"Arre!!! Tanvi Beti!!! You are still here??? What a surprise!" Khurram acted normal and made a sincerely surprised face.

"Hi Khurramji...I was just finishing” With that she stood up sideways and forced a smile. She was in fact startled to see the old man walking from backside of the gym. Hundreds of thought waves spread through her brain.

"Was he standing behind me all this time?"
"Could he have heard our conversation??"
“Was it Khurramji itself that Sanju saw behind me???”
"If he was there, he would have seen me grinding on top of that thing like a slut!!!" She cringed from the view of the erect rod standing between them like a symbol of her sluttiness.

"I see Safiyaji is quite fast in teaching than me Tanvi" He nodded at the pole and then at the gym ball with a warm smile.

Tanvi felt confident as she saw his genuine smile and questions. But her face still had the unasked question. As if answering to that, she heard Khurram continuing.

"There is a sauna behind this gym and totally ignored by the people here in this complex. They spend money to high end places rather than use the facilities that are available. Safiyaji and me used to be a regular at gym and sauna years before and then as she lost interest, I also slacked. But then, you came along like a breeze. Now Safiyaji is happy and that makes me also happy. I was just checking to see if there was someone here as I thought you both finished your workout because Safiya is now at home, you know" He paused.

The doubt on Tanvi's face faded immediately as she got full clarification from the old man. She felt confident immediately. 

"Oh...no Khurramji, she finished and left. I was just continuing here and trying the new methods that she taught me today! And it is really useful, as my legs feel like stones now!" Tanvi replied with a smile.

"Oh yes, I see...This was actually my invention to ensure whoever worked out could get the maximum output. So you finished or continuing with the gym ball?" He hoped and wished she would say yes! He wanted to see her body up close once again. His cock twitched multiple times and he felt the precum flowing and smearing around his groin.

"Just finishing up Khurramji!" Once she got comfortable, Tanvi felt there was nothing wrong to continue according to her rational mind. However, deep inside, she was glad that Khurram saw her outfit and her cunt jolted to recognize the sparkle in his eyes when he looked at her half exposed breasts. Unknowingly, she was in fact trying to balance out her sour conversation with her husband with a sleazy encounter with another man, who happened to be Khurram.

"Okay, then lie down on the ball and stretch your feet down and try to extend your toes forward. At the same time, use your hands up above and try to touch the floor behind your head. It will give the right amount of stretch to the muscles" He guided and stood the ground.

"Ji ok, I tried other way already!" She replied and tried to do exactly what he said. However, despite all her efforts her palms were not touching the floor behind. Her body was not used to this kind of stretch.

"Beti, hold that position...let me take care of your hands" Though startled at his suggestion, Tanvi complied.

Khurram walked sideways and the stood right behind her head. As he looked down, he saw her watching his eyes and he deliberately avoided looking at the upturned magnanimous bulbs that had half of their meat outside. He was heavily distracted from the thick black fur of her armpits that was coated and gleaming from her sweat. Then he squatted and used his left hand to clutch both her wrists together and pushed them down towards the floor. 

"Aah...oouw!" Tanvi moaned slightly as she felt her back stretching thoroughly and her eyes closed shut to control herself.

Khurram was waiting for that exact moment. He pushed her palms against the floor which made her tight sports bra to glide up...and up...and it came right up...towards her neck…opening the horizontal slit wider and wider…

His eyes were glued over the splendidly thrusting bosom of the young woman. The fair meat bulged further and exposed more than half the size of what was secluded inside the apparel. 

Khurram had her palms now staying on the floor and as his lusty eyes realized, an inch or a bit more of stretch would actually push the bra completely up to her neck and shoulders to bare her breasts completely...And it could look just like an accident!!!

His left hand pulled her wrists more and a diabolical grin emerged on his lips.

Same time at Safiya’s house:

Safiya finished applying oil all over her body before entering the shower. She wanted to be fresh...real fresh! It was right before she entered the bathroom that she remembered where here husband was.

"Yaaaakhudaa!" Tanvi would still be in the gym! Only God would know what would be going on there. Her stress increased ten fold while she located her husband's phone in house. "There is no way to contact him! Unless...unless he purposefully left it here so that no one would disturb him…and her too!!!" Safiya slumped towards the bathroom threshold as she grasped the situation...

At the gym:

Khurram's left hand pulled Tanvi's wrists further towards him making the bra slit to stretch further till he got a complete and unobstructed view of her stiffened looking nipples. He made one more pull and few centimeters of naked skin below the nubbins showed up. He was so sure that one more inch to go and her areolas or even her entire breasts could pop out. He pulled slowly to avoid any sort of doubt to the young woman who had her eyes closed and her face radiated the wonderful feeling from the amazing stretch her body was undergoing.

To his dismay he noticed the bra was tight and would not bide to his actions easily. He wanted to try one more thing to see if he would be lucky enough to get to make her go naked. His discomfort and sexual drive increased to another level as Tanvi’s armpit hair started to distract him big time. The extreme contrast of her white skin and pitch black hair that filled both her armpits pushed his sexual energy to become unbearable.

"You an feel the stretch all over your spine and body, right Beta? See...your breathing should also align with this workout to obtain maximum release ok?"

"Ji ok" She murmured softly without opening her eyes. Though her brain whispered about her defenseless position, her cunt responded to go with the flow as if it was replying a revenge answer to her husband.

"Let me place a hand on your stomach and then you release your breath slowly okay? If you feel my hand is heavy, it means your breathing is not regular and you need to relax out till you don't feel the heaviness of my hand ok?"

"Ah…mm...Ji Khurramji!" Though she felt a shock when she heard his next action, she came around quickly as she remembered the multiple times Khurram felt her various body parts during past few days. She felt naughty as well as confident and tried to relax herself and kept her eyes clasped tight mainly to avoid any embarrassment.

And it worked to Khurram's advantage; he moved his right hand fluidly over and between the two bulbous mounds and placed his full palm over the spotless skin of her abdomen. In the process, his middle finger rested right on top of the waistband.

"Uuumppfff!" An audible gasp left her mouth without her acknowledgement as she felt the weight of the old man's hand on her naked skin.

"Another man's touch that I have willingly accepted! I am breaking the taboo!!" Her mind whispered multiples times within those few seconds. Bu she ignored all of it as she felt relaxed with the old man’s groping for some unknown reason.

"Beti relax...Your stretch will not be complete if you keep your breath inside, leave it slowly and you will feel the weight of my hand disappearing" His voice was coarse because during the process, his face had come forward and his eyes were gulping sweat beads from her naked breast skin and the sharp nipples that were now protruding obscenely and bigger sized than they were than few moments ago.

"Ah yes, now I can feel it, you are relaxing yourself!" Khurram lied to her as he noticed her breath becoming faster since the moment he kept his hand on her and her nipples tightening and becoming pointed almost to where they were ready break out from the straining elastic of the bra.

Khurram added a bit more strength to his pull on her wrists and he saw the smooth shape of her pinkish orange areolas appearing outside. While his concentration was totally absorbed on Tanvi's nipples that were about to flip out of the apparel, he failed to notice his right hand expanding itself and kneading the small waistline of her naked navel.

Tanvi's brain did not missed the invading finger...Khurram eyes gleamed as he found multiple strings of goosebumps appearing all over her body...
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply