Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
It really exicited me that i can get her anytime i want, either in office or at her place, with the permission of my father in law. Reddy was beaming like a hot iron rod now with all these talks. I pulled up sexy and kept reddy on her pussy and pushed him inside in one go. sexy let out a big moan aaaaahhhh.....kesh....ooooooooooooooo. I then held her boobs and pinched both the nipples, she liked rough and i also enjoyed the rough sex with her. I bit her nipples and every inch of her boobs. With the assult her breasts turned to red apples and then bluish colour, but i was not satisfied. I wanted to bite her more and more, she was arousing the beastility inside me. I removed reddy now and then jumped on her navel part, i saw the deep navel which was a little curved inside. Pushed my tongue inside and rolled and also started biting slowly the upper skin on the navel. I continued kissing and licking her navel and hips for about 5 minutes, but the want of roughness took over and bit her navel, another moan left her lips aaaaaahhhh....please dont stop aaaaaaahh... it was encouraging for me and my bites started increasing on her hips and navel, there was no space in her top till her pussy where i had not left a teeth mark. Sexy loved the bites and i loved her body, bit her pussy lips and she cried oooooooh.. tear it into peices, put your dick back inside scoundrel.

I told her i don't like bad words sexy, she said, sister fucker, mother in law fucker and you still say don't use bad words. I got angry on her and lifted her and put one leg of her on bed and then pushed reddy inside already well lubed cunt, i moved reddy with good speed and held her hips and left her body to swing, she was unable to control her moans. The room was covered in her moans and chap chap sound eminating from her pussy. At last i was unable to stand and legs started paining, i loosened the grip on her hips and she fell down on the cot, i went on top of her again and pushed reddy back into her reproductory organ and pulled him till her pussy lips and sent him back again inside in a single push, i continued doing it for some more time, her boobs were coming back to red colour and was back at kneading and pinching and biting it. When i was about to release, sexy had covered reddy with her juices and it had overflowed till her legs. I increased the pressure to maximum and then shot inside her pussy. I was unable to control the urge and all the juices flowed inside her cunt. I rolled aside and put my head on her hand.

After two marathon rounds of pounding, both me and sexy were very tired. I got up and filled the water bottle and both of us drank. After about half an hour of lying down, both of us regained our senses. Sexy's eyes had complete satisfaction, her eyes were filled with tears from love. She moved her lips to mine and gave a very loving kiss to it and said "I love you keshav" and kissed all over. I will lay myself to you anytime you want from now on and please don't hurt me or my daughter, this is the only thing i will ever ask from you and cried for 10 minutes. I was only caressing her hairs and wiping her cheeks. She then lifted her head up and said, i have to tell you something and suddenly stopped and said let your uncle only tell you. I asked what sexy. She said nothing serious but something good. I asked her again and again but she said wait dear what is the hurry and also your uncle also knows about us and we have nothing to fear. Saying this she kept her hand on reddy, reddy started stirring shamelessly. I held her hand and said, if i do it again today, then your daughter will sleep without him. So we can continue it tomorrow if you want as it is a sunday. She said great, come home, uncle will be there and also i will call your parents and inform them of some work with you, and ask your uncle to tell the same thing. I told her how shameless you have become, just a couple of days ago you were not even ready to speak with me on such things and now you want non stop.

She hit me and said that is the power of manhood dear, your manhood, whoever gets a taste of it, i am pretty sure that they will always think of yours only and nothing else. She tried to get up but was unable to due to the pounding she had received. I lifted her up and made her sit, found her bra and blouse, she wore them, and then pointed to the corner where her saree and petticoat were lying, i helped her dressup and she joked, this is the first time in my life that my sex partner has helped me dress up. We both laughed. I held her and got her down, she climbed a rick and left. After an hour or so, i received a call from uncle's number, he said, he spoke to my parents and you should come home just after breakfast only, your aunty will be waiting for you. I corrected and said sexy uncle, he said yes yes sexy, also please don't miss coming. I said uncle only if you are going to be at home i will come otherwise i will not. He said why me staying unnecessarily, i said, i want to do to sexy in front of you and also she doesn't let me touch her dress and says only husband should remove the dress, so there you can help me. He said he will think about it. I told him, message me if you are staying otherwise i will still fuck your daughter. He said, no no, please don't miss coming, sexy is in her fertile days and we don't want to miss this oppurtunity and cut the call. Oh my god, my mother in law is wanting to have my child before my wife.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After all the day passed and the morning happened, i was anticipating what my father in law said, "fertile days" were echoing in my mind. Last night, i had 2 rounds with divya, she climaxed 5 times, all the while reddy was itching with the thought of what her father said. I told divya in the morning that her father had some work with me and he had told dad, so i will have to leave after breakfast. She cursed them again and after consoling for long time agreed and asked me to be back before 5, she wanted to eat pizza that day. I promised her to be back before 5, it was still 10 in the morning i thought. I started bike and in no time reached sexy's place. Her husband opened the door and he was in lungi and banyan. I went inside and was greeted by sexy. She came running and hugged me with tight embrace. It was embrassing to her husband. But i held his hand and made him stay after he locked the door. He said, go to room love birds. Sexy said what is the hurry, she got almonds, pista and lot of stuff mixed in milk and made ramras and brought it to me. Uncle said, when he was alright then aunt always used to make it on sundays and the whole day they didn't go out at all. I drank a little and then sexy drank a sip and fed me the rest. I wanted to pull her dress away and she understood it, but i held her hand and asked uncle, please do the honours. He was quite cool with it.

He cooly removed her dress including her bra and panty and sexy was also cool sitting next to her son in law without any hint of dress or shame. I then told uncle, she told me the secrets of yours and i don't want to misuse your trust against her for secrets. He came next to me and patted my shoulders and said, you have given her immense plesure and i am very happy for that, initially i was angry but then i understood that for last several years she didn't even eye anyone else and finally you caught her. I wanted her sexual life to be good, when i was doing it was good i believe, but with your dick, she is completely satisfied and i love her and will do any sacrifice for her. i again asked any sacrifice? he nodded his head. Then he asked me what do i want, i without bothering about consequences told him his anni, he asked which one, i said princi's wife, he laughed and said, that your sexy will only get for you why me. I was shocked and looked at sexy, sexy then joined and said, lot of girly girly talks used to happen when they were youngsters and by mistake princi's wife had revealed that she was not a virgin on her wedding night but not disclosed who took her virginity. I asked sexy, but will she agree now. Sexy hit me and said why talk of her when i am here and that too naked. I removed the zip of my jeans and pushed reddy out and he sprung like a real snake and was vibrating, i told sexy, i had to hide him as i was feeling shame, but with you and uncle really closer now, i don't have to wear anything at your place with only 3 of us.

Sexy then removed my jeans and tees, i pushed it away. Uncle was quite astonished at the size of reddy. He then said, no wonder your mother in law, sorry sexy is so tired and had hip pain 2 times this week. Sexy then kept her hand on reddy and slowly massaged him. She finally said, in the orthodox family tree, if ever roopa's mom's secret is revealed then her husband will have to leave her and her daughter's life will also get spoilt, so don't worry after i get pregnant, i will personally bring her to you, but you have to promise me that you will fuck her ass like how you fuck mine. I said promise, but sexy was not convinced, i said i promise sexy, i will tear her ass first and make it mine. Uncle also said fuck that bitch properly. I looked at uncle and asked why so much hatred, uncle said, because of her only all these problem in family otherwise all 3 brothers were very much loving and caring for each other, his elder bro's wife is also roopa's mother's own sister so they dominated the whole family together. It was news to me, but still why will i care. I turned towards uncle and said, one thing more uncle, i will also fuck roopa once, like how i fucked sexy for the first time. You both should not have any problem with that. They asked me why should i take revenge on roopa. I told them about how humilating she was in college and it is my revenge. They both agreed to help me first with her mom and then later bring her mom to get her daughter. I was getting closer to banging roopa.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Uncle the asked us to proceed to the room, sexy had decorated the room with flowers and it was smelling nice. I asked sexy, normal or loving, she said normal and may be harder. I held her hand and asked her how come you want another child at this age. She said, i always wanted another kid, but due to uncle's position i was unable to concieve. But with yours available now, i don't know how long will i be fertile, so want another one as soon as possible. Then i lay on top of her and inserted reddy and started slowly. Uncle came into the room and said, with such smooth strokes only she got hurt? both of us laughed and sexy said, if you had seen him fuck me on first day, you would have killed him. I kept pumping sexy slowly and she increased her speed of pushing her hips and i also reached the first climax of the day along with her. She kept my hips pressed and said, it should not flow out. Uncle took a cloth and placed just under her pussy and after i pulled out reddy, he covered her pussy with the cloth. Sexy was surprised at the quickie and asked what happened dear, i told her, i was anticipating for leaking in your reproductory organ and could not hold the thought of becoming father. Uncle came from behind and slowly tapped and said, i am the father if she concieves, you are just her lover. I nodded my head in agreement. I turned towards uncle and told him, but i should get the first milk from these cans showing sexy's boobs.

Sexy hit my hand and said, always for love first, then if husband wants, don't worry and she pulled me closer and put her mouth on reddy. Her lips did the magic and reddy was back to his strength. I again went on top of her and inserted reddy in her already filled pussy. I wanted to ride smooth and fill her pussy with another round of my cum, but the tigress was hard to tame, she again started absuing bad words, i put my lips on hers to lock her mouth. After about 5 minutes of continuously sucking sexy's mouth, i released and whispered to her, you need the baby or not, if we rough your pussy then you might not concieve do you want it. I went around her boobs licking and sucking with lots of love, never once did i rough her and she was liking the way i was loving her. Her husband came back after 30 mins or so and asked now that is what is called sex. We both looked at him, he then came back with some juice and straw and gave us both to drink, i got up and sexy put her legs around my waist, never releasing reddy from her pussy. We both drank the juice from straw. Then i wanted to lie down to continue but sexy started moving her hips with force, i knew that she was going to climax and sat still and gave her back grip. She climaxed in no time, but i didn't let her remove reddy from her pussy. I got on top of her again and also pulled uncle to one of her boobs, he reluctantly sucked her boobs for sometime and then i told him to insert his finger in sexy's bum hole.

He said, i don't like the idea of fucking the ass, so i told him, its not fucking, but fingering. Sexy also joined me and said its ok hubby dear go ahead. He then sat at the edge of the bed and inserted his middle finger into sexy's anus. He kept on moving his finger slowly. There was a small skin that was dividing his fingers with reddy. The sensation was too much to handle and i increased the pace, this time sexy also started moving her hips up and down in tandem with my movements. With increased pace, uncle was unable to hold onto his finger and he removed it, but the pace had gathered now and there was not looking back. I kept pumping sexy's pussy and the whole house was filled with her loud moans. After about 10 minutes of sheer pounding her pussy, she looked into my eyes and said, i can't hold any longer, i added me too and both of us released our juices simultaneously. Uncle came with the cloth again and covered her pussy with my cum still inside it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We both got up and came to hall, sexy was still holding the cloth in between her cunt lips as if they were holding the most precious gems in the history of mankind. Uncle served lunch for both of us and we had it in the dining table, i was unable to control reddy sitting next to a nude beauty. Her hairs had flung open and were roaming her ass cheeks, a couple of them had fallen on her nipples and were desperately trying to cover them. The cloth was covering her pink cunt lips like a bikini panty and the droplets of water that fell from the glass on her thighs were reflecting like swarovski stones. The nail polish on her finger nails and toes were reflecting the light on the walls. Her mangalsutra was hanging at her back and was showing clearly how much she missed her dicks. I could not control anymore and turned my chair and pulled her on top of me. I was unable to resist the scene and lifted sexy a little and held reddy with one hand and guided to her bum hole, she adjusted a little and then he was fully inside her. I started kneading her boobs and kissing her neckline, sexy started moaning loudly. Uncle hissed and said slowly, neighbours can hear if we make sound from here. Sexy then lifted her legs and asked me to lift her like that only and move to sofa. I gave grip to her thighs and lifted her and also myself, still reddy was inside her bum hole.

Sexy turned her head, adjusted her hairs and moved them over her boobs and pushed her lips on mine. The little food in our mouth mixed with our saliva tasted awesome. Sexy then started moving her hips up and down, she kept on pounding reddy for about 15 minutes and got tired, she then got up, and made me get up, then laydown on sofa, put one leg on the backrest and the other on the floor, and opened her bums completely. I took one finger and inserted into her pussy and started fingering her, then moved reddy into her bum hole and started banging her. The heat was so much that after 2 orgasms of sexy, i was still going good. She then said her bum hole has taken enough for today and also her pussy is in need of fertile sperms. I released her and sexy then took reddy inside her mouth and wanted to choke with it. I hesitated and then pushed her on sofa and got on top of her in missionary position. Placed reddy on her pink pussy lips and moved him in. Started chewing her nipples and kneading the other. Then i moved my hands on her neck and then to her back and started scratching her back, sexy's moans became loud and it was echoing the hall along with the chap chap sound coming out of her pussy. After about 15 minutes and another release of sexy, i was ready to unload, she adjusted her pussy and took 2 back rests and put it under her hips.

I increased the speed and both of us reached the dead end for the day together. I fell like a log on top of her, she adjusted her pussy a little and didn't let a drop of my cum get out of her pussy. I got up and sat on the adjacent single seater sofa. My legs were completely covered in her cum. After taking some rest, sexy finally blurted out, i think i might get preg, rest all in god's hands. She being god fearing prayed to a couple of gods to make her preg. I laughed and said, if not this month, then surely your pussy would have got adjusted to fucking by next month and you will get preg sexy, don't worry. She smiled back and said, i don't want to wait anylonger for a kid from my lover and want it asap. Uncle came with a glass of coffee for me and said, how are you feeling now. I said alright uncle. May be i can go for another round in sometime. Sexy said, no no i cannot any more today. Please let me cherish the love we had otherwise i might faint. I agreed reluctantly and got dressed. I also told sexy to get dressed soon otherwise, i cannot stop reddy. She hit lovingly on my hand and then went to her room, she came back after 15 minutes and sat directly on my lap. She kissed my lips and said, if i miss my periods soon, then my love will also get his ex princi's wife soon. So you should also pray. I kissed her back and said, with the love you have showered, i don't want anyone other than yu and your daughter in my life anymore(a hole hearted lie).

Uncle said, come for a couple of days more. Aunt said, its ok, he has just started his office and he needs to set it, if it misses this month, i will go to his office before next month fertile days and fill my pussy with his kid. Uncle then asked anything esle you require for office. I replied, sound proofing for the next room uncle. Aunty hit my head and said shameless, just a minute before you were saying that me and my daughter are enough for you and now you want sound proofing for the room. I smiled back and said, its for you only dear, if you don't agree check with uncle. Uncle just nodded his head and said, he will send the guys tomorrow itself and get it done. I took bath and then bid bye to both of them and reached home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sunday got over with pizza for divya and a night session with her. She asked me in between, you look tired but reddy was not showing any signs of letting out. I just smiled and said your pussy has made him so horny. We finished and slept. Next morning i dropped to college and dropped her, went and picked up akka and reached office. We opened the office and went inside. Akka was all smiles, then i realised that i had forgotten about kavya and i had not informed her about my new office. Called the brokerage and connected to kavya, Asked her about id and password for the work, she promptly gave me the same, i connected from the system at office. Since i logged in, kavya could not work with her part. She enquired where i was logging from, i said, meet me in the evening and gave her my office address. Akka was wondering whom was i talking to. I told her everything about kavya and her mother. Akka was lost in some thought and then finally said, i think you should get her here to work, but before she comes we need to inform her about her status here and she has to keep her mouth shut. I agreed with akka and taught her basics of work, she said she cannot understand and that i need to tell her whether to buy or sell and she will just follow orders. I agreed to it, it was also a new learning to me. All i could do was decide the trade and akka will do the work. It was lunch time and i ordered lunch from down hotel. Me and akka had lunch, where she fed me from her mouth. She wanted to blow me, but reddy was really tired with yesterday's sessions and i didn't want to strain reddy also. Akka was adamant and wanted to blow reddy, just then the guys arrived and took the keys for sound proofing the next room. I gave them the key and they said it will take 2 days to finish it. I agreed and asked them the payment, they stated that payment is done by my father in law.

Work got over and i left akka in the office and dropped divya home, and picked up kavya while coming back. When kavya reached office, she was surprised to see akka and asked questioning me, wifey? i nodded my head as no, but introduced akka and kavya to each other. Kavya wanted to talk personally. I told her that there is no hiding with akka, and you can tell me what ever you want in front of her. Kavya then hesitated and then whispered, does she know about us? i looked at akka and then told her, akka i have also enjoyed her and her mother too. Kavya was furious with the way i addressed her. Then akka pulled a chair near us and then put her hand on kavya's thigh. Akka then asked what is the salary they are paying you there and then asked kavya what is the salary you are expecting from us to join here. Kavya told she would need atleast 7k to work here. Akka then turned towards me and said, pay her 8k salary, but for that she needed to be advised on all things that will happen here. Kavya looked at me enquiring what all stuff. I told her before i let you know what are the rules, i need a commitment that you will work here, only then can i proceed further. Kavya then promised to quit the previous job. I assured her i will give full pay for this month although half the month is over. Then i called her manager and requested him to relieve her with a resignation acceptance letter.

After some persuation he agreed that she can collect the letter tomorrow evening. Showed the adjacent room to kavya and told her this is for my personal use, since akka was in the office itself, kavya then asked only for us, i said there is the catch, i am used to lots of pussies and yours is also one of them. We then went inside and akka looked at kavya and said, i dont think we can let you work here. Kavya was taken aback a minute, she gathered her senses and said, i just quit my work there. Akka said don't worry keshav will get it back for you. Kavya then asked why is she not agreeing after agreeing. Akka said, there are lot of secrets of keshoo and i dont want anything to go out of our office. Kavya pledged her loyalty and said, the first time i met him i knew he will become big in life, never thought that so soon he will make office. Whatever the secrets i will also keep them, you don't have to worry about me. Akka finally relented and then said, i will need some kind of proof from you, i think it would be better if we record the sex activity of you and your mom with keshav, if you open your mouth then i will release the tapes on internet and the local market otherwise it will be safe with me. Kavya then thought for a long time and then said, the room will get ready and you can tape our sex, but one condition that my mother should not know about it.

I trust keshav fully and know that he will never misuse anything against me. Also i love him even after knowing that he is married. Akka interrupted and said, lots of people love him, thats why we need some kind of proof from you where you will not open your mouth. Kavya then finally asked me, will i get my quota keshav. Akka stopped her and said, address him as sir now and me madam. Kavya then looked at akka and said please don't stop me from getting my share of love from him, i will call him sir from now on madam. Finally all was settled in office. The new life had just began.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kavya came back next morning by 9:15 and called on my cell, i was dropping divya, picked up and said, wait for sometime i will be there. Picked up akka and then reached office, told kavya that from tomorrow she can come by 10 and leave after the working hours of brouses. Kavya was happy with timings and pay too now. We got a new system and installed in office for kavya to also work now. The sound proofing guys had come early and started working. Then by noon they completed the work and gave the key back. Akka had got handycam from her house and i had also got mine. We installed it in the adjacent room and recorded the angles for sometime, checked the battery and tapes and found satisfactory. I needed a session today and since kavya or akka will always be in office, there was no problem too. Once work got over, told kavya she can leave and come with her mom tomorrow. Kavya then said, i will ask mom to come now only, you can drop your wife back home and i will get mom by then. Akka meanwhile took charge and arranged the camera's back. I dropped divya home and got back to office. Kavya had got her mom and they already in the room. I went to office and akka signalled your pussies have come. I kissed her cheeks and said thanks akka and went to next room. Kavya and her mother were sitting on the bed. I went near both of them and first pulled kavya and gave her a deep kiss, she instantly put her hand on reddy.

I stopped her and then pulled her mom and moved her saree to give way for her boobs and kissed her boobs over her blouse. Then turned towards kavya and told her take some cash from madam and get 1 litre of vanilla ice cream. Kavya left quietly. I held her mom's arms and said, aunty i didn't get time to inform anyone and opened the office due to family pressure. She said i understand dear. She tried to get closer and closer, but i wanted to tease her more and more, she then asked what happened dear, are you avoiding me? i said, no but i want you to beg me for sex if you want it. She instantly fell down on her knees and holding my knee said, i want your lund, plese dont say no to me. I didn't bulge for a second, she then said i will do anything for you, but please take my cunt. I said anything? she nodded her head. I then asked her to remove the dress she was wearing. She removed it instantly. Then i asked her, i want kavya as my sex slave, i will not marry her but you should find a good groom for her and get her married off soon, after that you will be my personal slave and do whatever i say, if you agree to it, then kavya can work here, even after her marriage, you will get half of her salary till she works here. Her mom asked why slave dear, she already opens her legs for you. I said, i have seen lot of videos where girls are bound and tortured, i want to do it with kavya till her marriage and then continue with you.

Her mom thought for sometime and said, if people come to know about it then it will be a problem for her, you can come home sometime and i will arrange myself for you anytime as you wish. But please don't harm kavya's future. I then asked her, if i leave her what will i get, she said anything else you want, and also i have agreed to be your personal slave at my house, you can humiliate me there, but not here as there will be people who will watch us when we both leave for our houses. I thought for a minute and then said, then this bed will open the cherry of your second daughter and you will have to bring her here this saturday. She said something(age problem) and then finally agreed and said, but you will not harm her also. I was astonished with the way she agreed so fast for all of it. I asked her why did you agree so easily, she let out the bomb, her husband has been removed from job and he cannot get a job anywhere as they have labelled him a cheat. Her family now solely depends on kavya's earnings and after i said that i will still pay half of kavya's salary to them every month. She had no way to refuse me. I held her and said, sorry aunty, you can get dressed and go, i will keep my word on salary part, but don't want to use you for your weakness. Aunty fell on my feet and said, no no please don't stop, my husband comes home drunk and i am not getting sex, please don't leave me dry, i will come whenever you call me also.

But please don't leave your aunty alone. We heard a knock at the door, it was kavya with the ice cream. I told her to get some spoons from the office, which she did. Meanwhile akka was also anticipating that i will call her, but since i didn't, she came knocking, i checked the door and told her, there is video recording and please not today some other day for sure. Akka left us alone. I then turned towards kavya and said, your mom has agreed to make you my slave, but not humilate your body. If you are interested then we shall continue otherwise we will leave it as it is now. Kavya's mother came to her and said, it is good to serve someone who will care for you and us also otherwise who will help us in this hour of need. Kavya then spoke and said, only thing you can do keshav is not leave any mark on my body. I slapped her ass hard, she said oooouch, i said, say sir from now on, no personal names. With the slap on her ass kavya's eyes watered. I knew i hit her hard. I then asked her mother to remove my dress, her mother slowly removed the belt from jeans and moved the jeans and jockey down completely, i sat at the edge of the bed and said kavya will remove it from my feet. Kavya instantly obeyed and removed it. I lifted my hand and aunty removed my tees. I then took one spoon of ice cream and applied on reddy and asked them to only use their tongue and lick reddy clean. Both mother and daughter came near reddy and pulled out their tongues and licked reddy clean. Reddy was now up and roaring.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kavya came back next morning by 9:15 and called on my cell, i was dropping divya, picked up and said, wait for sometime i will be there. Picked up akka and then reached office, told kavya that from tomorrow she can come by 10 and leave after the working hours of brouses. Kavya was happy with timings and pay too now. We got a new system and installed in office for kavya to also work now. The sound proofing guys had come early and started working. Then by noon they completed the work and gave the key back. Akka had got handycam from her house and i had also got mine. We installed it in the adjacent room and recorded the angles for sometime, checked the battery and tapes and found satisfactory. I needed a session today and since kavya or akka will always be in office, there was no problem too. Once work got over, told kavya she can leave and come with her mom tomorrow. Kavya then said, i will ask mom to come now only, you can drop your wife back home and i will get mom by then. Akka meanwhile took charge and arranged the camera's back. I dropped divya home and got back to office. Kavya had got her mom and they already in the room. I went to office and akka signalled your pussies have come. I kissed her cheeks and said thanks akka and went to next room. Kavya and her mother were sitting on the bed. I went near both of them and first pulled kavya and gave her a deep kiss, she instantly put her hand on reddy.

I stopped her and then pulled her mom and moved her saree to give way for her boobs and kissed her boobs over her blouse. Then turned towards kavya and told her take some cash from madam and get 1 litre of vanilla ice cream. Kavya left quietly. I held her mom's arms and said, aunty i didn't get time to inform anyone and opened the office due to family pressure. She said i understand dear. She tried to get closer and closer, but i wanted to tease her more and more, she then asked what happened dear, are you avoiding me? i said, no but i want you to beg me for sex if you want it. She instantly fell down on her knees and holding my knee said, i want your lund, plese dont say no to me. I didn't bulge for a second, she then said i will do anything for you, but please take my cunt. I said anything? she nodded her head. I then asked her to remove the dress she was wearing. She removed it instantly. Then i asked her, i want kavya as my sex slave, i will not marry her but you should find a good groom for her and get her married off soon, after that you will be my personal slave and do whatever i say, if you agree to it, then kavya can work here, even after her marriage, you will get half of her salary till she works here. Her mom asked why slave dear, she already opens her legs for you. I said, i have seen lot of videos where girls are bound and tortured, i want to do it with kavya till her marriage and then continue with you.

Her mom thought for sometime and said, if people come to know about it then it will be a problem for her, you can come home sometime and i will arrange myself for you anytime as you wish. But please don't harm kavya's future. I then asked her, if i leave her what will i get, she said anything else you want, and also i have agreed to be your personal slave at my house, you can humiliate me there, but not here as there will be people who will watch us when we both leave for our houses. I thought for a minute and then said, then this bed will open the cherry of your second daughter and you will have to bring her here this saturday. She said something(age problem) and then finally agreed and said, but you will not harm her also. I was astonished with the way she agreed so fast for all of it. I asked her why did you agree so easily, she let out the bomb, her husband has been removed from job and he cannot get a job anywhere as they have labelled him a cheat. Her family now solely depends on kavya's earnings and after i said that i will still pay half of kavya's salary to them every month. She had no way to refuse me. I held her and said, sorry aunty, you can get dressed and go, i will keep my word on salary part, but don't want to use you for your weakness. Aunty fell on my feet and said, no no please don't stop, my husband comes home drunk and i am not getting sex, please don't leave me dry, i will come whenever you call me also.

But please don't leave your aunty alone. We heard a knock at the door, it was kavya with the ice cream. I told her to get some spoons from the office, which she did. Meanwhile akka was also anticipating that i will call her, but since i didn't, she came knocking, i checked the door and told her, there is video recording and please not today some other day for sure. Akka left us alone. I then turned towards kavya and said, your mom has agreed to make you my slave, but not humilate your body. If you are interested then we shall continue otherwise we will leave it as it is now. Kavya's mother came to her and said, it is good to serve someone who will care for you and us also otherwise who will help us in this hour of need. Kavya then spoke and said, only thing you can do keshav is not leave any mark on my body. I slapped her ass hard, she said oooouch, i said, say sir from now on, no personal names. With the slap on her ass kavya's eyes watered. I knew i hit her hard. I then asked her mother to remove my dress, her mother slowly removed the belt from jeans and moved the jeans and jockey down completely, i sat at the edge of the bed and said kavya will remove it from my feet. Kavya instantly obeyed and removed it. I lifted my hand and aunty removed my tees. I then took one spoon of ice cream and applied on reddy and asked them to only use their tongue and lick reddy clean. Both mother and daughter came near reddy and pulled out their tongues and licked reddy clean. Reddy was now up and roaring.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I lifted kavya up and took the icecream using a spoon and put it on kavya's shoulders, her body whimped with ice cream. I gave her ass a tight slap and left a mark on it. Told her if you don't behave, you can leave and so can your mom. Lifted her mom also and dropped a spoon full of ice cream. Then as it started melting over her body, i licked from her boobs to her shoulders, then asked kavya to drop the ice cream just like i did on the other shoulder. When she put the ice cream, it started moving down on her mother's body, gave another tight slap on her ass again and it turned to bluish colour, told her, put the ice cream slowly so that it stays and melts on the body. Her eyes became watery, i gave another tight slap on another ass cheeks and told her your mother and you yourself have agreed, if you want to cry, go somewhere else. Her mother intervined to support her daughter and i was mad now. I gave a tight slap to her cheeks and then lifted kavya and threw her on bed and then put my hand on her throat and pressed it, her mother came begging and asked me to release her, as soon as kavya opened her mouth, it was stuffed with reddy. I left her throat and banged reddy for full 10 minutes in kavya's mouth. When she was unable to hold her mouth open, i pulled her mother and gave her also mouthful. After the initial assult, both mother and daughter became silent. They knew what was coming now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
70 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Super bro story . Thanks for long update .pls give regular updates
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Thanks for the updates!! Pls keep them
Coming!
Like Reply
Super Sarit Bro, Thanks updating
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
waiting for update bro
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Update ......
Like Reply
nice story...please continue..it is very interesting.
Like Reply
Good erotic story. Kindly update
Like Reply
Kindly update
Like Reply
Pls update
Like Reply
DEAR COTRRAJA,

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY. ARE YOU ALRIGHT? THANKS.
Like Reply