A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-17

"Filthy!" Was the first thought came out from her lips as she restarted walking towards Dattu's house. She paused again as she reached the first hut which seemed almost dead like there was no light and no movement anywhere. She felt her courage increasing a little bit as she walked past it and further. Once she crossed half the way, she felt fear creeping up inside her heart. She was absolutely out of her place venturing into a territory where she has no idea what was awaiting.

She passed another house without any noise and her eyes caught the dim light coming through a narrow window that helped her to avoid some hard stones on her path. The cold air was constantly caressing her vagina and its wetness while it tickled her cunt's itch creating more excitement as she walked forward. Tanvi was careful to check the cameras on her way and she counted two that were posted to watch outside the fence; their position seemed to be neutral and in the darkness it looked their focus was inside the compound area. Once again reassuring her verdicts, Tanvi walked forward and she paused once, her body shivered as she found the house that she was searching. Her maid's house was almost fifty meters away from where she stood and to reach there, there were two more small huts in line that were equally dead like others. Once again her cunt's determination won. She walked slowly with all her concentration checking if anything or anyone was around. Reassured of not being watched, she walked onward through the darker shades created by the tiny house walls. She heard some a crying child’s voice and it's mother trying to console. For a fleeting moment, she felt remorse of letting her kids sleep alone at her house and almost decided to stop and return back. However, the aphrodisiac had its hold on her body.

"It's here already! Just a peek!! Few minutes more and I will be back home and safe!!!" Her brain reassured her as she reached the sidewall of her maid’s house. It was mostly asbestos and clay. She walked closely and saw a narrow line of dirty water running from the house crossing her way. Though she felt odd and bad about her wrongdoing, she still went ahead.

"Why should I need a peek? Do I need to see my maid and her husband doing it?? Shiiittttt I am crazzzzy!!!" Even though she wanted to return back, her feet took her forward. Tanvi left a huge heave as she reached next to the asbestos wall of her Dattu’s house. It was dark, pitch dark everywhere around. Her eyes were now accustomed to the darkness and the area; she leaned back against a plastic water drum and exhaled deep. She knew she had to walk around to see if any window was available to take a peek. As she walked slowly with soft steps, she tried her best not make even a slight noise.  Only her heart thumping like a hammer was the only noise she heard. 

Then she found it!!!
And she heard the moans!!!

A small window with a cloth as curtain disclosed what was happening inside. Tanvi moved closer and her feet hit something noiselessly. To her shock, it was a cot with an old woman sleeping outside. Though it did disturb her sleep, she didn't wake up. Tanvi stood paralyzed with fear to an extent that even she was unable to hear her own heartbeats. However, the sift moans from inside shook her out from the euphoric state. The dim light from inside was the proof enough for her to prepare her peeking exercise. With sideways glance on the sleeping old lady, Tanvi pressed herself closer to the window. She was easily able to guess what was happening inside. The grunts and moans from Dattu and his wife were unmistakable. 

"Squeeze your ass tighterrrr!!!" Tanvi heard an angry grunt from Dattu. She moved her right hand through the narrow slit of the so called window and uncovered the cloth that worked as curtain. It took some time for her eyes to get used to the dimly lit room. The moans and grunts were becoming louder. Her fingers trembled as she pushed the cloth aside to see inside. Her eyes widened and her cunt howled out as she saw the activity happening inside the tiny room. 

Two naked bodies on floor heaving and panting! Dattu was half sitting on top of his wife's down turned naked body and had his cock buried deep between her ass cheeks. Sharda was down with her ass upturned and her legs squeezed tight between her husband's thighs. Dattu had her pinned and was cursing her as he pushed and pulled. Unfortunately, from where she stood, and due to dim light, Tanvi was unable to obtain a clear view of his shaft. However, to make it up for the minor discomfort, her free hand pulled her skirt up and her fingers dug deep inside her wet vagina to match the speed of Dattu's actions on his wife.

"Bloody fuckkk woman...Keep that ass tight as I told you to!" She saw him beating her head and her maid wincing and suppressing her cry with noiseless tears. However, Dattu was least bothered about his wife's muffled protests. He kept on pushing in and pulling out of her.

"Aaaarrreeey saaali...your body is useless compare to the angel that I fucked before! Look at you crying...she was pushing her ass back asking for more of my cock...you are a stupid whore who have no idea want fucking means! I think I should go and find her!!!" Dattu was loud. Tanvi creamed at once as she heard him referring to her as angel.

"Then GOOOO! Go to that slut! Go to that whore who opens her ass for another woman's husband!!" The retort from her maid was loud enough to reach outside.

"Could you STOOPPP...you both!!!" An old, but loud voice rose right next to Tanvi and she almost jumped frightened. It was the old woman sleeping inches away from her. "You have already had that poor woman twice tonight...Don't kill her with your madness!!!" Tanvi understood the old lady was referring to her maid.

"Sssshuutttupp old woman! I know what to do with my wife!! Keep quiet and sleep there, Otherwise tomorrow you will be sleeping on the road!!!" Dattu seemed angry but he was still thrusting hard into her. Tanvi's brain focused close to the most perverted scene in front of her eyes. Though she has watched few x-rated clips before, this was the first time she actually witnessed someone other than herself and her husband indulging in carnal pleasures. The images of Khurram's engorged cock flew past her eyes making her squirm hard as she stood stranded watching two naked bodies in action. She felt a slight disappointment as she was unable to see Dattu's cock...she wanted to see it do badly by now. 

"Arr'rrey cchhhuppp re!" The old woman spat as the noises of slaps and curses came out if the house relentlessly. Tanvi kept her breath intact and prayed not to have the woman wake up completely. With sideways glance in check, she focused on inside action. Dattu was continuing his pounding without considering the fact that, the woman underneath him was his own wife. He kept on beating her naked body from head to ass cheeks wherever his felt to. His wife on the other hand was bellowing and cursing but was trying her best to come up with his instructions. Tanvi's cunt was overflowing at each assault he landed over his wife by calling her the slut that he got his chance few nights before. She felt proud and her body heated up from the glee that a lowlife like Dattu was completely immersed in reminiscing her own body. She realized that Dattu was in fact mentally imagining his wife to be the slut who gave him a chance to fuck her bulbous ass and grope the softest tissues of her breasts in his rough hands. He was small...thin...with a slight paunch...but the vigor was something new to her eyes. Sanjoth was a more passionate lover...her brain was comparing and calculating. 

"How would he fuck me if he gets a chance??? Ooooouwwfff…ssshiiittt!!!" Her vagina's itch reached it's paramount state where she just couldn't stop frigging with fingers...Her hand dug deep and her palm clutched at her cunt entirely and grappled her insides almost matching the speed of Dattu's actions.

"Baaaass…kaaarooo!!!" His wife screamed as he went into an overdrive. 

"Baaandhh karoo badmaash!!!" The old lady shouted and Tanvi jumped with fright and she turned back to check if the old woman caught her or not. As she found the lady rolling towards her, she took yet another breath and turned back to the carnal action inside. To her excitement, she found Dattu pulling back...The moment she was waiting for! And again to her dismay, he hugged back into his wife's pussy hard making her yelp with pain. Tanvi could not take the pressure anymore. She wanted to pacify her body. Her hand left her pussy and moved up her front and unhooked the buttons from top...the moment those buttons got free, her hand dived inside the shirt and squeezed her breasts hard and she tweaked the hardened nipples severely bringing tears to her eyes. 

Tanvi moaned softly but her eyes never left the scene. Her fingers pinched her nipples creating jolts of pain across her body in correlation to the pain that Dattu was landing over his wife. Tanvi was unconsciously matching the moves and feelings of her maid who was undergoing rough action from her husband. It was nothing like she has ever experienced in her private life. Her mind was closed out from every other thoughts...even she missed to remember her kids sleeping alone inside the house. Tanvi as an organism was in absolute fascination and lost in the perverted activities that she herself was undertaking. 

"A real slut!" She thought about herself.

"A whore who is cheaper than the cheapest of woman kind!!" She continued by cursing about her own degrading.

"Aaaaarrrghhh!!! I am cummingggg!!!" Tanvi's entire body stood still with her hand clutched on her engorged nipple as she heard the loud scream of Dattu as she watched his sweaty body straining and getting ready to deposit his seed into his wife's orifice. Tanvi also got ready to witness the rupture as her hand moved automatically to her cunt. It was as if she was the one who was about to receive the cum jolts from Dattu.

"AAAAH...AAH…AAAH!" Dattu cried out as he pumped into his wife. His hips thrashed multiple times with all his force...Tanvi saw the muscles of his naked buttocks cringing as he deposited his seed deep into his wife’s cunt. Her hand went berserk inside her cunt to bring forth her own orgasmic release. Her cunt started puking profusely. Her eyes were focused on the rigid form of Dattu who looked completely drained and heaving heavily. He has his body plastered to his wife's naked body and was ongoing the thrill of seeping the last drops inside her. Both husband and wife looked stupefied. But that was not the case with Tanvi...She was trying to frig her fingers to bring forth her impeding orgasm foe which she has been waiting all the time she spent sneaking to someone's private intimacy. 

"Ooohhhgaaaawd!" She almost let out her voice as she found someone's cock other than her husband's for the first time in reality. Dattu pulled back and was kneeling back away from his wife. His cock was glistening from the mixed liquid that was coated all over it making it glisten. It was shrinking rapidly but Tanvi took a good estimation with the brief observation. It was almost the size of her husband's! Though not pointed as Sanjoth's organ, Dattu’s cock head was rounder and thicker making it look like a sort of a hammer. Also this one looked black in color with full of pubic hair covering around it and also very much curved upwards.

Then it happened!

Tanvi had started to cum!!

Her knees wobbled as she desperately tried to hold the curtain cloth and her other hand moved with blistering speed inside her cunt!!!

Her eyes closed shut and her breasts jutted outwards from the shirt as she barely kept her consciousness as her vagina started its much awaited release!!!

"Mmmmaa...aaaah...mmmmaaaaah!!!" Before even she could control herself, her throat let out a deep moan. The moment her voice echoed in the silence, her left hand pulled the curtain in reflex to her pumping orgasm and she fell totally into the clutches of her cunt's wailing.

"CHOOOOOORR!!!" A thunderous scream from the old lady who got fully awake by the presence of another person next to her was the source. 

Tanvi's eyes flashed opened and her brain took all the aspects at one shot. She saw from one corner of her eye that Dattu was already standing and his wife had covered herself with bed sheet and with other corner she saw the old woman now sitting on her cot and looking at her and was about to stand to catch her hand. She saw her trying to stand up...

"Pakdoooo...Chooooorrr!!!" Another yell from the old lady and the startled looks from the naked couple gave her the punch she required to return back to senses. 

She ran!
She didn't cared that her shirt was open and her breasts were juggling like pendulums creating pain each time they bounced up and down without control. Tanvi heard the yells of the old woman behind her and a rustle of someone closing in. In her extremely frightened state, she recalled her eyes capturing the image of Dattu rushing outside from where he was.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Her brain screamed at her as she ran with all her might. The sandal was not giving any leverage, and she pushed herself through the maze towards her complex gate. It was not the same way she came in...She was running between the close quarters of the huts in the Basti.

"RANDIIIII...ROOKHH!!!" With failing heart she heard Dattu's shouts and the rackets of him running behind her. She didn't had the dare to turn her head back to check where he was.

"Escaaaape!!! I need to escaaaape!!!" The only whisper that her brain vibrated a thousand times inside was she needs to escape. Tanvi knew she was running towards the right direction.. Then she saw an opening towards her side to run past and to the gravel road that she walked in. And she ran towards it.

"Sssstooopp you whorrre!!!" The curses from Dattu were not so far...Her fear jumped into a state of delirium making her paranoid.

"What if he catches me???"
"Why the hell did I decide to do this???"
"Would he fuck me like he admonished his wife???"

"Why am I always falling for this most ridiculous decisions???"
"Would he fuck me ass???"

"Gaaaawd...my family will be shattered if he catches me!!!"
"Would he behave nice to me if he recognizes who I am?? Or would he continue his reckless fucking on my body as he did earlier to his wife???

"My kids...my husband...my family...what face would I be left with if I am caught by this lowlife milkman???"
"Would be treat me just like one of his numerous whores??? Would I be given any sort of better treatment??? Would he allow me to handle his cock???"

"Oooohgaaaawwwd...I am the most stupid person alive!!!"
"Would he fuck me again and again till I become one of his whore??? Would he share me to his lowlife friends as a piece of cunt???"

"Gaaaaaaaaaawd....pleeeese help meee!!! I cannnnoottt let me get caught!!!"

With yet another vigor, Tanvi entered the gravel road. A momentary excitement travelled her limbs as she found the dim light of the guardhouse at a long distance. As her ears couldn't pick up any noise behind, she felt comforted a bit but she still sped forward.

"SAAAAAALIIII!!!" A sudden movement from her left side and before even she could blink her eyes, Tanvi felt herself flying in the air. Before she could open her mouth to scream, she felt nauseated by something hitting her on her left temple. She felt dizzy at once from the pain that hit her as well as she felt her left ribs getting jammed against some hard surface making her upper body to bend forward. 

"Maaatrchuuut randi!!!"...."Slaaaaaappp!!!" 

"Ooouuuuuwwww!!!" Tanvi jerked and screamed as her soft ass cheeks felt the hard blow from behind. She knew her game was over!

Tanvi was now bent forward on top of the wooden cart that she saw when she walked into the Basti. Dattu panted and heaved from the run and he took out his anger fully over the upturned ass of the woman who sneaked into his house and tried to outrun him.

"Soo...you wanted to see me, huh? You wanted see how I fuck?? I will give you the taste of how it feels to be taken by a real man...Randi!!!" Dattu shouted as he landed couple of more hard blows on her buttocks.

Tanvi went through a phase of multiple reactions from her body. First, her temple felt like a sledgehammer drilling into it, second her ribs hurt bad as it had scuttled against the hard corner of the wooden cart and finally her ass cheeks burned from the slaps that Dattu I was delivering...She felt his anger with each blow her soft skin accepted. She cursed a million times for her decision, another million times for not wearing anything inside and yet another million for not watching her step while she ran. Despite all this, she clutched her scarf over her head with all her might...There was no second thoughts of disclosing her face and letting the lowlife to recognize who she was.

"Tu rukk...I will show you now!!!" Before even she could object or respond, Dattu pulled up her skirt from her legs and in less than few seconds, she stood bent over with her entire backside exposed absolutely with nothing hindering his view. 

"Uuuf...What a fucking ass!!" Dattu roared and slapped directly onto her both ass cheeks again and again. Tanvi's body jolted from the seething pain it felt from the magnitude of the blows it received. Her ass cheeks clutched each other hard as if trying to contain the piercing jolts of pain they received from each of his whacks. She realized with heavy pain inside her heart that her life was now done for!

Dattu went crazy with the sigh in front of him. Despite the dim light her fair and hairless legs glazed and shined like ivory in the darkness. His perverted brain went mad with the accomplished task. The slut that he fucked few days before and the one that he was desperate to find out and fuck her brains out was right in front of him! Right there to be taken!! Right in front for him to fuck!!!

Tanvi struggled her best with an intention to escape. However, she realized with utter remorse that she was no longer in any position to run or escape from the situation. To make the matter worse, her head still felt dizzy and she was not able to contemplate the matters properly. She was however, just a housewife...

"Ooouh God! Help me...!" She prayed in silence and tried her best to evaluate the surroundings through her scarf. She felt a sharp throbbing on her neck as Dattu pulled her scarf with all his might to see her face and two side clips tore away swiftly from his mighty tug. Her brain thanked thousand times for her thought to have an additional clip that she had below her chin, which, helped to keep the scarf in its place. But with a plummeting heart she realized it wouldn’t take much time for him to figure out who she actually was.

"My life is done!" Her brain whispered between her sobs.

"Hmmmppfff..AAAAAH!" Tanvi muffled her cries as she felt Dattu struggling behind with his cock to lodge inside her cunt. His skeleton hands had too much power for her soft legs to resist. He pulled open her thighs wide and in no time he stood between her split-opened legs. Her inner thighs felt the heat from his naked legs and with utter humiliation; she felt his groin approaching her unprotected womanhood with an inhuman wrath. 

"My life has been chained away!!!" Her eyes dropped out relentless tears while she tried all her level best to fight the incoming assault that was going to destroy her life as such. And there was nothing she could do.

"It's the fruit of all my sins!!!" She sobbed against the hard wood.

"I should've been sleeping peacefully with my children...and now look where I ended up...it's all because I fell to the carnal desires of my sinful cunt!!!" She realized it finally. But there was nothing that she could do. Dattu's hands had spread her ass cheeks wide making her cunt absolutely defenseless from his attack.

"Saaaaaaaaaaala!!!" The loud shout from the monster behind took Tanvi back to focus on her extremely bad situation. She was desperate to get away from the lowlife Dattu who had pinned her and was hell bound to plunge his cock inside her. 

"Oooouh...uuuh!!!" Tanvi wiggled herself to her away from the invader. However, except the fact that she gave more room for the man be to maneuver, there was no improvement in her situation. Still she struggled.

"Slaaaaaappp!" 

"Oooouwwwww!" Tanvi failed to muffle her cry at the stinging pain that hit her already burning ass cheeks with yet another heat over all her backside. Dattu had accidentally landed that slap right on top of her her buttocks and onto the vertebrae that made her paralyzed for few moments. He had dropped his trouser down at his feet and his brain was washed over with the glee as he finally got his chance to fuck the beauty that he was desperate to get one more time. And he got it now!!

Tanvi's brain resigned to her fate and expected nothing less than violating sex from the lowlife milkman. She wiggled her body to avoid the inevitable intrusion. Dattu pushed her ass cheeks apart and tried with all his might to enter her cunt. She didn't feel the expected pain happening anymore, as the only thing that transpired in her brain and hear was the resignation to her fate. There was absolutely nothing she could do! One hand of Dattu was frighteningly pushing her ass cheeks and his other hand was touching her wet groin and she knew he was pushing his cock into her. 

"Help meeeeeee.... Gaaaawd!!!" She cried silently for some miracle to happen. Dattu was punishing her with his force behind. Few times his knuckles lingered on her asshole and wet cunt hair giving her tremors but for some reason she couldn't feel anything violating her sweltering vagina. She was a bit surprised as nothing burned her vagina despite all the vigor that lowlife was exerting on her body... 

"Gaaaaaand!!!" The disappointed roar from Dattu took her back to reality. He cursed in disappointment as he found his manhood not getting erect at the time that he needed it to function most. Despite however he tried, his cock remained lifeless and he recalled the reason for its malfunction. He already had fucked his wife three times and the last being few minutes before. He cursed himself for not being able to do what he wanted most...To top his inconvenience, he found that the woman was dry...he was unable to penetrate her cunt with his passive member. Tanvi also realized with sort of a satisfaction that her recent orgasm from watching the couple took away her wetness; she was dry like a stone. Her body was resisting. Tanvi heard huge rustle from her backside and the very next moment she moaned loud as if she was screaming.

"Mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" A long moan was heard from Tani’s throat as Dattu was down on his knees and had plastered his face into her groin from behind. His tongue was smothering her vagina and asshole like a lizard. He was working to get her wet and at the same time he calculated to use that time to get his cock hard back again. Though he never felt the need to do oral on any of the women he spent his them with but this piece was something different. The moment he got hold of her and as his eyes feasted over her naked hairless legs, all he wanted to do was to lick and bite and savor her entire body. He felt glad for his decision to go down as his taste buds got the flavor of salty mange and sweat. He continued licking. 

Tanvi's brain flew up into a world of depraved pleasure as her cunt received what it was craving for last few days. Sylvie's activities were milder and loving. She welcomed the rampage of the milkman, which her cunt had been begging to obtain. She felt her legs opening by itself and her hips thrusting open to accommodate the milkman's molestations. 

"Uuh...aaaah!" She moaned softly as Dattu dived and sucked her vagina and asshole at the same time and he felt the slick liquid seeping slowly seeping to his mouth. For the first time in his life, he wanted to savor a woman’s cum more...he felt slight movement inside the soft cock...and he felt better..."Few more minutes and I will fuck her like a crazy bitch!!!" He smiled at himself for accomplishing the feat. 

"Uuuufff!" Tanvi let out a surprise yowl as she felt Dattu backing up and holding her right thigh to push her leg up, which in turn made her body to lift itself and return back to be laid on the cart on her back! Now she was face up and the lowlife kneeled between her wide open legs…Her womanhood unknowingly opened and made itself vulnerable and exposed to whatever he wanted to do!!! Tanvi panicked like no tomorrow and she was helpless to figure out on her escape. 

"What a body! What a skin!! You should not be any maid!!!" Dattu's words fell on her ears like a heavyweight. 

"Nooway...you should be some mem'saab inside...not just a maid!!" Tanvi clutched her scarf further on her face to cover her shame and in fright of the low life to realize who she was. 

"Show me your face Randi!!!" The most dreaded moment became reality! 
Dattu was already up on his legs and stood between her splayed opened bottom half. Fear and sadness hit her heart like thunderbolts. Here she was...a prim housewife...at a lowlife sex crazed man's mercy...just going to get fucked! She was presenting him the most prized gift of her womanhood absolutely and completely opened up for his taking. She still tried to defend herself.

"Ccchutiya Randi...show me your face!!!" The most dreadful moment arrived! She tugged the scarf tight with all her force. And he pulled!!!

"Sssssaaaallli!!! Not showing face, huh??? I know what to do!!"

"OOOUUWW!!!" Tanvi howled like crazy at the slap Dattu placed on left side of her face cheek. Her left ear went numb from the viscous blow. Still she tugged at her scarf.

"I knowwwww!!!" Dattu yelled again. Before even Tanvi could fathom, her shirt got torn. The last button at the bottom got ripped and the long shirt got open finally and uncovered her spectacular breasts to the sex frenzied Dattu's. 

"Mmmm..aaaaaaaaaah!!!" Tanvi's moans were of absolute rapture with one sole reason. Dattu went mad as he saw the large melons on such thin body...He recalled the last time he squeezed over those wonderfully soft meat in his hand ..This time he wanted to taste them...and he fell forward and latched his mouth over Tanvi's left nipple...He twitched her hard nipple as tough as he could using his teeth.

"Aaaaaauuuh!!!" Another pleasure filled moan left from Tanvi's throat as her eyes closed automatically from the heavenly feeling. She got what she was desperate for...Her nipples got gnawed and sucked into the vortex of the milkman's slippery mouth. With each flick and suck from his tongue, she writhed and moaned and squirmed with pleasure. She forgot all about who she was, where she was and with whom she was with during those lust filled moments. Her itch was being handled in the way she wanted to happen. Dattu was in a state of absolute delirium with the newfound whore. He moved his mouth over both the breast meat oscillating between them in lightening speed. In less than minutes, Tanvi's entire chest soaked wet with milkman's saliva. This was the first time he actually laid his hands on a woman who looked nothing like the sluts that he had ever been with. "A Goddess in white form!!!" He thought as he moved to her right breast and took the nipple between his lips and pinched the left one simultaneously. He just could not stop what he was doing. As he was busy kneading and sucking her breasts his groin was already pressed hard against her hips and it was resting over the skirt that had fallen back while he turned her to upright position. She felt the mild jabs happening at her cunt wall that enhanced her answers to multitudes of carnal questions.

"Mmm...aah...uuuff!!!" Each of her moans and whispers fell on Dattu's ears, he increased his violation to next level as he found the woman begging silently for him to fuck her like a cheap whore. That was when he realized his cock was still at the same flaccid state despite all the aggravations from rest of his body. His spit was spread everywhere on her both breasts and her shapely navel glistened all over. His brittles created sharp red lines all over the yellowish white skin of the naked woman, his ego got boosted with every effect he was bringing out from the slut.

"Ooooouuwww!!!" Tanvi howled and her body jumped with painful burn that rose from her cunt. Despite having the itch returned and getting it handled by the lowlife, her cunt was not allowing any moisture outside her vaginal lips. As when Dattu got his right hand through her skirt and got shocked and angered at the same time as the woman who was moaning and crying for attention was still not ready to accommodate his cock. Angered beyond control, he had inserted two fingers through the dry walls of her vagina giving her the jolt of extreme burn of intrusion. 

"Kutthiya raaaand!!! I will show you!!! If your mummeries are this sweet, I will taste the real liquid from your body and make you mine forever!!!" He roared and placed a mild slap on her right breast.

That did it!!!
Tanvi felt the rumble of her own cum driving it's way through the depths of her womb towards the slit where the milkman had his fingers lodged. There was no mistake.

"He is going to fuck me like he abused his wife!!! Oooohgaaaawwwd!!! And I am done with my life!!! I will become his slut!!!" Tanvi's brain somersaulted with thoughts of bleak future. Her cunt lubricated itself with each passing second. Her itch reached a point of intolerable pain. And his fingers made the best solution at that time; she felt all her defenses being destroyed in despairing slowness. 

"Maaatrchuuut saali, you are not biding to me, huh??? I will show you! Wait... Randi!!!" Dattu yelled at her and landed yet another slap on her right chin, at the very same spot where his blow still carried its tinge. Despite the seething pain, Tanvi still clutched her scarf with the balance energy that was left inside her. She was at no cost going to show him her face... however deep inside she knew her resistance would not sustain for long... "It's only a matter of time!" Her brain whispered... However, that thought got demolished as she realized what Dattu was doing. She was able to see his dark outline through the scarf but was not sure till she felt it. 

"Nooo...noooo!!" She whispered in coarse voice and tried her best to avoid what was upcoming. 

"Gaaaaaawd...Help meeeeeee!" She cried out seeking someone to help and with all hopes that Dattu would stop. But his rough hands never stopped. Dattu was half kneeling with his both hands vigorously trying to pull her skirt down through her legs. And he was getting successful.

"Plllllleeeessssss…Noooo!!!"Tanvi cried and tears fell past her eyes smothering her scarf as the cold air hit her naked hips and thighs like an electric shock. She cursed herself for not securing the waistband of the skirt with the rope, it was supported only with it's elastic that made it easy for Dattu to remove. 
Within no time, the prim housewife of two children was stark naked with just an open shirt! 
Absolutely naked without a single piece of cloth covering her modesty!! 
Tanvi's breasts heaved and dropped with the increased shame. Her vaginal lips propped itself up in the anticipation of what was upcoming. She knew what was expected. The low life was going to fuck her like the slut she was. He had forcefully pulled her long skirt down to her feet and he kicked her legs to remove it completely out from her legs. 

"Maaa…Oh God!" Tanvi's brain suffocated with prayers to get an escape route and she sobbed uncontrollably while she stood naked and exposed to the crazy animal.

And one animal he was!
Dattu's carnal mind was engrossed in the voluptuous female body that stood exposed and willing to receive his member. His only concern was, despite all his tries, his cock was not getting erect...It was semi erect but with no power to penetrate. He wanted something else to pump up. He knew what was required...And he plunged!

"UUUUFFF!!!" Tanvi gasped and convulsed for obtaining some leverage. Dattu's mouth landed right on top of her cunt and plastered his tongue onto her long vaginal slit!

"AAAH... AAAAAH!!!" She thrashed back against the wooden crate. He flicked his tongue with it's pointy edge from way down where her asshole stood till her clit that was submerged inside her thick bush. He made sure his tongue flicked her clit with a force that she could never comprehend. Tanvi blubbered out and her body leaped as the sensitive nub got condemned. 

"Sanjoth never did this right!!!" Her brain whispered making her repent her response to the slithering tongue that was latched on her cunt. She felt her saliva coated nipples hardening like stones from the cold air, even she was able to feel his spit hardening and her skin getting elasticated as it slowly got dry. 

"Uuuuuuuffffff...mmmmmaaaah!!!" Tanvi's hips jerked up high as Dattu cleverly inserted a finger into her vagina between his slobbering tongue. The double attack was something she never expected to happen from this low evel predator. Her mind raced to compare Sanjoth and her milkman..."Sanju always licked my clit and made me cum, but this...Oh God... He's not leaving a single portion of my hole...Aaaaah!!!" She moaned again. At the same time, Dattu was also surprised on his actions. He felt empowered over this beautiful woman who was responding to him like no one ever did...Not even his wife! He was thrilled!! He wanted to explore more of her orifices to see how much he could entice this sizzling slut!!! He dived his face deeper into her muff making her wiggle hard. Again he used his finger to bring forth the lubrication outside her vagina...He wanted to taste her liquids in all its glory, and he worked for it. 

Tanvi's body reacted on it's own...the only thing that she did not succumbed was keeping her scarf intact...In fact, all the pressure that was being exerted on her body was being responded with her inhuman tug on her paining face with that scarf. Deep inside her mind, she was realizing slowly that if she kept tugging her scarf for long, it was definitely going to tear and Dattu would identity her who she is. But nothing mattered to her..."OOOOOH!!!" Her upper body curved high and pushed her sizeable breasts to thrust into cold air like two softballs. Her cunt bellowed as it succumbed to the forceful intrusion and the slithery pacifying of the milkman's tongue. She felt the strip of molten cum seeping outwards...She felt the vaginal walls getting smothered with heated liquid seeping outwards...She felt her vagina turning into a furnace with only one thing inside...Heat!!!

Dattu felt something happening as well. The whore was no longer fighting! She was moaning and twisting her body matching every flick of his tongue and every insertion of his finger inside her cunt. His mind raced over the mountain with the recognition that for the first time in his life, a woman was actually accepting his activities with all her consent! 

For the first time, he felt the need to satisfy the partner!!
For the first time, he wanted to conquer a woman with her willingly succumbing to him!!!

Dattu increased his pace and he inserted a second finger into the tight cunt. Though he felt the lubrication and heard the pleasure filled moans, he knew she had not cum and he wanted to witness it at any cost. Only then, he was prepared to fuck her. His fingers dug deep inside and back. With each pull of his fingers, his tongue sliced the vagina into two separate loafs of pleasure cores. Her munched her clit and tried to suck it into the vacuum of his mouth. He was unknowingly gone mad by the responses that the slut was extending...It was at the same moment when he decided to stop licking when he felt it! A soft pressure on his left shoulder!! It was unmistakable!!! Dattu's brain leaped with overjoyed ecstasy and his mouth replicated his feedback with tremendous energy onto the woman who was abnormally oscillating her groin on his face!!!

Her leg was on his shoulder!!!

Tanvi was mildly aware of what she was doing... she responded shamelessly to the milkman's ministrations... Though her heart was shouting and yelling at her to stop the adulterous actions, her cunt was in heaven... The drug induced itch was getting manhandled by the lowlife and addressed all its craving...Her pussy thrashed on top of his head! And it was right then she felt his second finger entering deep into her crevice...In response, her right leg opened...Wide! 

Her leg automatically lifted itself and landed on his left shoulder tenderly almost touching but high on air! It was the default reflex from sex-crazed woman!! There was hardly any rememberable thread left inside her cunt that she was married and it had openly invited a stranger to violate its holy tie to her lawful owner, her husband!! Her feet rested and slowly pulled the milkman's body towards her to abuse it further!!! She wanted to cum! At any cost!! Even if it was the lowlife that made it happen!!!

"Ooooouucccch!!!" Tanvi's eyes flew open from the sudden change in pace down her cunt.

"Saaaali...Having fun, huh??? Take this!!!" Dattu asked through her muff and placed a hard bite on the hairless less skin of her left thigh!

The searing pain started directly from her thigh muscles through her veins to hit her brain with a force that rebounded back to her feet making it to pull Dattu's neck and push it back again on her sloppy cunt. Dattu's brain was unable to interpret this change from the woman who had protested all through...All of a sudden, she was pushing his head back into her love pot! She was begging for it!! And he responded by diving his entire face back to her sweltering cunt. His fingers raced in and out making squishy noises from the volume of sinuous liquid that was overflowing from her vagina! 

Dattu realized the woman was ready for the final stride!

Her wailing cunt announced her brain that is was ready!!

Dattu dived his right hand down under the thrashing woman's supple ass cheeks and held it balanced while his middle finger drove right into the unprepared rectal entrance. His veiny finger tore past all the resistance of the tight orifice and got lodged deep inside her rectum and he held her tight and gave few moments for the whore to reach terms with his triple attack!!!

Tanvi's eyes opened and blinked in shock, pain and evil delight!!!
Her neck stretch up and her throat unbolted to let out one deep guttural shriek as she felt both her holes being filled by the milkman! Never before her body experienced such perverted passion!! Her body hanged in mid air balanced over two hands and mouth of the lowest of lowlife!!! His mouth and tongue darted all over and around her vagina helping it to take the final plunge!!! His left hand drive in and out of her cunt like a jackhammer!!! His right hand's middle finger violated her dirty hole and with wicked smile on her face, she apprehended his two fingers grinding each other separated by a thin piece of muscle between her cunt and rectum!!!

Tanvi's right feet now firmly rested on top of Dattu's head and with each push and lick that he did over her vagina, her legs wobbled accordingly. And will each passing second, her feet pushed hard over his head as if begging him to lick faster and dig deeper inside her cunt and anal passage. All she wanted now was to answer the crazy itch that overtook her every single blood cell to work together for the final rupture. Dattu's dream of fucking this goddess had come true. The one female that he was dying to fuck was now using her feet and silently begging him to finish her off!!!

With another invigorating thrust, Tanvi let go of her feet from Dattu's head and her leg fell hard on top of his shoulder blade over his back. The skin to skin touch created a synchronized electric jolt on both the sex crazed couple. With an inaudible sob, Tanvi resigned to the heavenly feeling of a man's naked body heat transpiring through her thigh and calf muscles. Her inner thigh received hard prickle from Dattu's brittle bearded chin and her knee and calf got soothed from his sweat filled neck and shoulders. Dattu felt suffocated from the hard squeeze that the whore gave with her right leg. She had his body pinned inside her leg with her thigh and calf punishing his head to go deeper into her cunt. Dattu's gratitude was unexplainable...His both hands acted to cater her craving...The middle finger inside her rectum moved with fierce speed to match the two fingers inside her cunt. The thin membrane separating both the carnal holes started to feel like they were combined into one single furnace. She felt her anal ring getting its deserved punishment with each jab from the milkman. Her cunt had totally opened up by now and his entire face got drenched with her pussy juice...Her right leg closed in tight...He felt it impending!

Tanvi felt an explosion inside her belly!

Dattu felt her cunt burping out a chunk.of liquid onto his face!!

Tanvi's lower belly expanded and jolted back down with a hard jerk of her clutched leg on Dattu's neck!

Dattu's nose got smashed into the intoxicating cunt that was now splattering cum liquid!!

Tanvi's moans reached an all new high along with her breasts undulating to all sides from the unbearable needle pricks inside her cunt and rectal hole!

Despite all his suffocation, Dattu made the final payment! His tongue left the spurting vagina and moved up and latched on the hardest part of her cunt…He heard her cry as his lips crushed her bloated clit!

He opened his lips and let the clit to be free for a fraction of a second and closed down over the quavering block with his tongue flicking it precipitously to make her scream yet again!

Tanvi's lungs let out every ounce of air outside and her body paralyzed with no trace of life inside her!

Dattu took a vengeful pause with his mouth and vacuumed over her most sensitive muscle, paused for few seconds and then used both his upper and lower lips and bite her clit with a force he never knew he had!! Along with his bite, his tongue rested and slithered on top of the fully erect clitoris!!

"GGHHAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" The voice that came out from her lungs was sort of a shriek but a yelp with all the tone of a woman possessed!!!

Dattu's tongue swarmed over the entire hardened area of her clit! Again and again...without giving her a microsecond of break!!!

Tanvi screamed and yelled to stop!!!

His hands never left their momentum! And his mouth never left her muff!! And his tongue became a torpedo while attacking its nemesis!!!

Tanvi's brain got cramped with lights and thunderbolts as everything went black except the excruciating electric jabs her clit received!!! 

She came!!!

Her cunt expanded and released the torrent!!!

Tanvi convulsed in the orgasmic plateau that the lowlife maid's husband delivered!!!

Dattu's hands got drenched with the cum liquid downpour! His nostrils got filled with the pungent smell of her vaginal excretion!! His tongue felt the erection of her clit fading slowly!!!

"Ooooooouuuhh...mmmaaah!!!!" Tanvi cried and tears fell out from both her eyes from the rupture that her cunt felt and her hips twisted to remove her hypersensitive clit away from the closed vacuum of her new lover!!!

Tanvi lost her balance! 
Her body slumped!! 
Her right leg fell over from his shoulder and rested on his back as dead weight!!!

Dattu removed his mouth from her clit and heard a deep satisfied moan rising up above from his head and smiled at his achievement. He removed his fingers from her cunt and she shuddered as her vagina gaped at the hollow created by his actions. He took a moment and looked down at his groin and found the energy required for the finale. He smiled and took a deep breath and then slowly pulled out his middle finger from her rectum...Despite what he did, the anal ring did not bide easily to his pull...Her anus had closed itself hard on the diameter of his finger and did not allowed his fingers to be free. 

Tanvi was unable to respond. Her consciousness had left her body and she was lying and gasping from the afterglow of the tremendous orgasmic release she just had. 

"Oooouwwwww!!!" She cried and her breasts jerked as he forcefully removed his middle finger out from her asshole. The burn her anus created was something she never experienced in her life ever before!

"Hmmm...Enjoyed huh slut???" Tanvi heard a deep growl  that came along with her body experiencing physical movements. As she desperately tried to return back to her surroundings, Dattu stood up and as he did it, he brought her right leg to travel up with him. Now her right leg rested all through his abdomen and chest till her feet rested at his neck. 

"Aaaaah! Oooouuuuff!!" Her body responded with multiple groans as Dattu caught both her breasts with his slick hands. His used his left hand to enclose both her legs and pushed back further so that he could trap the whore under his body to make the dive!

"You are not a whore! That much I know…But who are you??" He asked in a low murmur as his hands kneaded and squeezed her breasts and nipples making it shiny and glazed with her own juice.

Tanvi had fallen into a post glow from her gargantuan orgasm. As Dattu stood up with her legs hooked on his neck, her content reached to another level. During those blissful moments, he handled the oversensitive breasts and nipples in a soothing manner. Her body was ready to accept him. As he enclosed her legs in his hand, she knew her battle was lost forever. Deep inside her heart, with a hard pinch of remorse, she realized that she wanted him to fuck her right then! She wanted to be his slut...His own whore!! To be used how he pleased to do!!! 

Dattu brought his right hand between her left thigh and his body and took hold his cock. To his anger filled rejoice, he found his depleted cock had found some life...but was limping a little. But regardless what, he wanted to fuck this wayward slut at any cost!!
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super bro
But my request hide her identify from Dattu
Like Reply
(31-07-2019, 07:31 PM)YLTS Wrote: Thank you so much for following...I know the detailing is lengthier (but despite my tries, I still cannot work it to a smaller version).
You are doing great...you cannot enjoy if story is not descriptive so you are doing great...
[+] 1 user Likes furihard's post
Like Reply
Great update.... Best part is it's still not over yet
Like Reply
Update update
Like Reply
(01-08-2019, 09:39 AM)Awesome  update! The trio Dattu, Tanvi and Sharda take the level of eroticism to a new height...keep going!hhhotboy2000 Wrote: Update update
Like Reply
(31-07-2019, 09:25 PM)furihard Wrote: You are doing great...you cannot enjoy if story is not descriptive so you are doing great...

Thank you for this appreciation...continuing...
Like Reply
(31-07-2019, 10:14 PM)listener098 Wrote: Great update.... Best part is it's still not over yet

Yes sir!
Thank you for following...
Like Reply
Thanks so much!!!
Like Reply
Chapter-18

Tanvi had fallen into a post glow from her gargantuan orgasm. As Dattu stood up with her legs hooked on his neck, her content reached to another level. During those blissful moments, he handled the oversensitive breasts and nipples in a soothing manner. Her body was ready to accept him. As he enclosed her legs in his hand, she knew her battle was lost forever. Deep inside her heart, with a hard pinch of remorse, she realized that she wanted him to fuck her right then! She wanted to be his slut...His own whore!! To be used how he pleased to do!!! 

Dattu brought his right hand between her left thigh and his body and took hold his cock. To his anger filled rejoice, he found his depleted cock had found some life...but was limping a little. But regardless what, he wanted to fuck this wayward slut at any cost!!

Dattu pulled his semi erect cock and placed it directly over her slithery vaginal lips and it slipped. Tanvi shuddered at the familiar feeling and moaned at the momentary delight and sobbed when it slipped away. His hand kept it back once again and her body arched upwards in expectancy. Her vaginal lips got jammed with his cockhead, which was inside his wife's cunt earlier. Her body was ready to welcome the sweet burn of the man's cock entering her deceitful marital pit. Though he pushed his cock once again, he muttered and grunted, as it couldn't enter through the slippery walls. With frustration boiling inside, Dattu brushed his cock all along the length of the greasy cunt and he smiled while he felt the slut shivering all along with muffled moans. 

"Gaaaaaawd...make it faaaaaast Dattuuuu” Tanvi’s brain screeched at his invalid tool.

“He's going to dip that thing which was inside his wife's cunt or asshole before...In a matter of seconds, I am going to get violated with another woman's dirty cum inside me!!" Her body juddered at the thought.

"God knows who all he had fucked...WouldI I get some disease from this lowlife?" He considerations amplified her groin's thrust towards the limp cockhead.

"After all, why should I care? I am no longer the same person! I am just like any other whores he had fucked!! I will now live in this dirty Basti taking care of his cock and all his degraded needs from now on!!!" Her cunt gyrated and jerked against his slowly thickening cock, which she wanted to make its way inside by tearing away her evil cunt’s final resistance.

Dattu was reeling from amazed happiness as he witnessed the change that transpired to the whore. He couldn't believe his luck. He had told all his sleazy friends about his encounter with a hot woman few nights before and no one believed him. Now, as he got his chance, he knew he would keep her to use as and when he pleased..."What a slut!!!" He thought. "I will share this whore to everyone! And I will pimp her...For this kind of women, who should definitely be a highclass bitch from this complex, guys in the Basti would be willing to pay whatever I claim!! I will become rich just with this slut!!!" His thoughts went haywire and he felt blood slowly rushing to his manhood and his balls tightening. He smiled...He knew it would only take few more minutes...To make this slut his personal sex slave.

Tanvi knew what was impending. Despite all her rational thoughts, her right leg moved backwards to meet her chest and her feet slowly rested on top of his sweat filled chest. Tanvi's cunt continued to entice and invite the milkman's hardening member to enter its salivating depths. Dattu was getting exasperated, he had this woman whom he was trying to find and fuck all these days right where he wanted. She was now a willing partner and her cunt was agonizingly asking him to enter, but his cock's mind was somewhere else. He used his right hand to create more friction between their genitals to bring his cock to life so that he could fuck her in all the positions that he had imagined to do once he laid hands on this whore. But he realized it would take few more moments to make it happen. So, he continued his depraved rubbing on her cunt's entire length and flicked her clit few times through her thick pussy hair which was now wet with their combined juices. While he saw her leg opening and her feet resting next to his face, the next thing he did was to catch hold of her feet and to bring it to his mouth. Through her scarf covered face, Tanvi saw Dattu moving her feet it to his lips, and as he did it, her slipper fell down.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Tanvi moaned and thrashed her upper back over the wooden plank as Dattu gulped her long feet fingers. Once he started munching on her foot, his saliva started dripping it's way through the narrow opening between her toe and finger and she felt the slimy spit drops falling on her calf and thighs. Her vaginal lips started to inflate over the soft cock head...She was ready to take anything that he offered...Soft or hard, small or large....her cunt hole opened to swallow his manhood.

"Slaaaaaappp!!!"
"Ooooouuwww!!!" Tanvi jolted as the searing pain shooted through her face muscle to her brain jerking her out of the taboo she was performing.

"Oooouh God!!!" Her reaction was spontaneous!

Dattu was unable to comprehend as he collapsed backwards in slow motion to the gravel.

When she received the blow, her brain triggered the reaction and her feet got pulled out from his mouth and kicked hard on his chest. Before even he could open his mouth for a shout, he lost his balance as his trouser was still tangled down. He had forgotten to remove it from his feet!

That was the exact moment what Tanvi's rational brain needed. Despite her exhaustion and pain, she stood up and looked at the sprawled milkman on the ground, then without a second thought, she ran.

Tanvi ran towards the guardhouse minus the dare to look behind.

"Raaaandiiiii!!!" She heard Dattu's loud curse and she heard him getting up and running behind her. She scuttled with all the energy she could muster...Her breasts and nipples flew up and down creating extreme sting and soreness over her slimy nipples. But for her, there was only one objective...Escape!!!

Dattu was mad! Mad as hell!! For the second time, the slut managed to escape!!!

"I knowwwww youuu...saaali...kuuthiya...You will never escape from me randi!!!" He yelled at the naked woman running away. His brain crushingly realized he could never cover and reach her at that distance. He cursed himself for his forgetfulness. He cursed whole world for letting her pass from his grip. His main worry was, he still couldn't figure out who she was!!!

Tanvi's heart took a heavy hit when she heard him yelling that he recognized her! But still she ran despite her feet struggling to contain the pain from gravel. She cursed herself for letting her guard down while she succumbed to her cunt's decadence. She was continuing her sprint in an absolute naked state. Her shirt was unbuttoned and Dattu had removed her skirt earlier, so there was nothing hindering her nakedness. She looked like a nudist running in open air. Once she reached near to the guardhouse, Tanvi removed her scarf away from her eyes to take a full view around. She knew the CCTV camera along the boundary wall would have caught her naked run by now. Her only solace was that she still had her scarf on her head that allowed her to keep her identity not getting disclosed so easily. Her heart sank more as she couldn't locate the watchman who was sleeping inside when he saw him earlier. She wanted to stop, take a breath and check where the watchman was...But as she heard the noises of Dattu's running steps, there was nothing left to think further. She ran head on...towards the main gateway to her complex.

"What am I doinggggggg???" Her heart yelled her. As there was no answer, and as she reached the entrance gate, she hid her face once again with the shawl and bent down and slided inside.

"Haraaaaaami mathrchoood ladki…rokooo!!!" Dattu's shout was dangerously near. With terror encompassing her entire body and brain, she tilted her head sideways and saw him almost reaching the gate. She turned back again towards her house and dashed...Her heart stopped as she saw the hefty familiar silhouette of the watchman walking briskly from the other side of the guardhouse as he heard the yelling and shouts of Dattu. He had let his cigarette down and walked to check what was happening. 

"Kaaaaun???" The guard stood dumbfounded and he blinked to acknowledge a stark naked woman dashing next to him in all her naked glory. 
Her shirt was open! 
Her breasts were magnanimous!!
Her thin body was fair as silk with a large chunk of pitch black pussy hair projecting from her groin!!! 
Before even he could raise his voice or react, she ran past him. His brain was stupefied and failed to react with a spontaneous reaction!

Tanvi's presence of mind helped her. She knew the watchman could not recognize her with the shawl covering her face. Also, if she ran towards her house, it will take time to open the main grille of her house, which could lead to absolute disaster. To deviate both the men, she ran towards the main entrance of the building where there was a side door that opened up to the tennis court. If she was successful to reach till there, she had a good chance to jump the tennis court's fence and enter the mini jungle through the other end. With that resolution, she took the leap and ran past the blundered watchman.

"Randii...She is the whore I told you about!! Catch heeeerrrrr!!!!" She heard Dattu's screams behind.

"STOOPP!!!" Tanvi heard the loud bark from behind...it was the watchman's loud voice.

She ran through the side of the complex reception hall. Her aim was to locate the door that would open to the tennis court. She prayed to all her gods to be in her favor. It was clear to her that she was followed behind while her ears picked up the watchman’s boot noises. Her heart thumped with fear of getting caught...

"What if he catches me???" The only question that loomed over hear head was what all could happen if he caught her. The stake in hand was a bleak future, a future where she would stand without a character, a future where her family would not be her family anymore, a future where she would life even lower than her maid. Adrenaline triggered as she sprinted and pushed open the door to the court and thanked her stars for the door being kept unlocked.

For a moment, Tanvi was blinded! The lights of court were all on and she stood at the court entrance under sheer white light falling on her naked body, which was glistening with sweat. Though a moment of fright caught her off guard, she knew where she needed to run. Her first reaction was to pull the sides of her shirt and to cover her body. And then she ran diagonally through the court...just like a mad woman dashing naked in the open field. She was least bothered about the cameras. As the bottom buttons being torn, her pussy and butt cheeks were splayed open as she ran. Behind her, she heard the approaching footsteps of the watchman yelling her to stop. 

She ran...and ran…

The watchman was stunned...He just couldn't believe what just happened in front of his eyes. A moment he was taking his last of his cigarette and was about to flick it away and the very next moment an absolutely naked woman jumped in front of him. Before even he could make a grab, she was already on the move. Just before he could start running, he yelled at the naked Dattu to stay outside the gate and he heard his curses at the running woman. He made sure that Dattu won't enter the complex premises without permission and he ran behind her. There were multiple thoughts that transpired his mind as he followed the naked woman whose ass cheeks bubbled as if tantalizing him to catch and fuck her brainlessly.

He was mad! At first, he received a huge amount of thrash from his boss for the last episode where he failed to notice such sleazy activities inside his complex. Second, he was desperate to get one more chance to catch and identify the woman behind this. From the previous incident’s camera feed, he was able to create a mental vision of the woman who grinded her ass and allowed him to molest her succulent breasts. Since that day, his dick begged him to find her and use her body...It was her breasts that caught his fantasy. He cursed himself for losing most precious time from reacting! Just few seconds before, he saw those same wonderfully crafted piece of meat hardly few inches away and he let it pass. And he was hell bound not to let go this opportunity without a strong fight. Now that he saw her body in full light, and as she was wearing the maid's shirt, his brain prompted to conclude this woman to be one of the dirty sluts from Dattu's account. Regardless all the parallel thoughts, all he wanted was to catch the bitch and fuck her brainless! Her heaving breasts and the pitch black cunt hair created a tidal wave of hormonal surge into his penis. 

Tanvi on the other hand tried with all her rational brain to remove the level of shame and embarrassment that she felt while she stood clothe less in front of the watchman. As she continued to sprint, she was well aware of her butt cheeks openly being flaunted at him as if beckoning to catch and fuck her. Her eyes focused on the lower side of the fence and she took a leap for it. She felt a heavenly cold breeze caressing her vagina and the wetness around it. The moment she was out from the tennis court, she felt better...Now she was inside the mini-jungle...Now she could move towards safety. 

That's what she thought!!

Rasool felt cheated! For all his nine years working at the complex, he never felt more fucked up than this!! The woman who fell naked right on his arms got away!!! However, he was not willing to let it pass. He moved across the pathway following the route that he sw the naked woman sprinting in hopes to grab her shortly. His cock twitched with dismay and blood rush to fuck her and punish her once he laid hands on that beautiful body. He walked cautiously not making much noise. 

Tanvi was already near the large tree where all this had began. She crouched near it and held her breath and planned further. There was hardly two hundred meters to reach her house. If she ran, she was sure the watchman would see and come right after her and at her exposed state, she could not risk running around the complex...It would become a massacre of her married life. Despite all her wrongdoings, she still had some presence of mind left in her. So she continued to observe the surroundings carefully before taking the next step.

Rasool looked disappointed and helpless. For one moment, he had the upper hand and the next he lost the chance. He dreaded what his boss would say next day if he didn't get his hands on this woman. "Could this be a thief? Noo...she came from Basti and that nut case Dattu was running behind her to catch...She was naked, and that bastard was naked as well...so definitely this could be something between these two shitty assholes! So yes, this is definitely a whore!! But...God...what a beautiful one she was!!!" He stood the ground at one end of the pool that overlooked more or less all of the mini-jungle. He knew she was hiding somewhere..."But where is she???" With that big question, he stood there... watching closely for any spontaneous movements.

Tanvi on the other hand had deviated to another plan. She knew there was no more time to lose. Her naked state was not helping either. She prepared for a dash towards her house, and to enter Mr. Mehta's compound which was on her left and the watchman stood way up ahead. So, given the bad publicity of Mehta's, she was sure that watchman would let go from pursuing her further. Once she was safe to walk out, she could do it through the side of Mehta’s house and enter the parking lot and finally into the safety of her own house. As there was no light outside Mr. Mehta’s house and the darkness prompted her the courage that she needed to snuggle out from where she was hiding. 

"Yes...also Mehta's would be sleeping tight at this time... there's no way they would locate me entering this end and exiting through other!" With that decision, she walked out from where she was.

Rasool's eyes widened with pleasure as he saw the silhouette of the semi naked woman walking towards him in a brisk pace. He also started walking towards her. He wanted to catch her at any cost!

His dismay knew no bounds when he saw the woman turning and entering into Mehtaji's compound. He was almost a hundred meters away and he wanted to see her face desperately. He ran towards her slowly not making much noise to disturb anyone, especially Mehta's. They were very curt at someone poking their heads into their interests and many times he found himsel landing into trouble for inquiring about the sleazy parties and the cultureless girls who came to meet them late nights.

Tanvi got bold as she walked in. She saw a dim light rising through the full glass living room. It took a bit of time to get used to the view. As she found a pillar at one corner of the courtyard, she went and stood behind it to make herself obscured from the watchman's eyes. She felt safe! Through the corner of the pillar, she saw watchman walking towards the entrance of Mehta's house and then pausing to enter. She saw he was hesitating to take a decision. She crouched down on her haunches to make herself smaller and as she did it, her backside was towards the glassed living room. She took a good long view of the dimly lit living room. Her brain was at a loss at the scene that she saw inside. Abhijeet was sleeping on floor...Naked! On both his sides, two females were sleeping...Both of them completely naked as well!! One of the girl's legs has crossed Abhi's lap covering half of his genital. A large amount of spit came to Tanvi's mouth, which she gulped immediately with an audible moan. She knew she has to turn her attention back to watchman but the erotic scene in front of her was too much for her naïve soul to let go. Her newly discovered perverseness returned with vengeance. 

She wondered where father Mehta would be..."What if he catches me and fucks senseless??? I would be lying next to him just like one of these sluts!!!" Her naked cunt started creaming slowly. She noticed lots of beer bottles and empty soda cans lying all around, some of them were even spread around the lawn "It should've been a hell of a dodgy party! What would I have done if I were part of it??? Maybe get fucked in this open lawn for the whole complex to watch!!!" Her tongue slithered outside making her lips wet.

"What shit am I thinking!!!" Her eyes returned back to the watchman and then at the peaceful insides of the room. "So Mehtaji should be sleeping inside! I can wait till that wretched watchman goes back and then walk to the front side to my house!" Her focus returned back on planning her next move.

She saw him hesitantly considering entering the house and still unsure if he should disturb or not. Tanvi crouched further tight against the pillar and ensured she wasn't making any noise.

The very next moment, Tanvi jumped from where she stood as she felt a heavy hand on her shoulder.

"What are you doing here Sharda???" A deep and heavy growl came from behind. She got paralyzed with fright and could not move a limb.

"I AM CAUUUGHTTT!!!" Tears came immediately followed with a soft sob. She felt the hand slowly pulling her to a standing position.

"Oooh!!! I know...I know!!!" The same hand came down and caught her lush ass cheeks and trailed over the two meat chunks as if testing.

"Just look at you!!! Are you so shameless??? After all, we gave you what you wanted already and now you are back for more???" The voice of Mr. Mehta was not stern and not so powerful...His tone sounded a bit dizzied. 

Despite her most vulnerable state in her life so far, Tanvi stood her ground behind the pillar and hoped Mr. Mehta not to turn her around. She clutched her scarf with all her might.

"You deserve this adulteress! You asked for this!! This is the fruit of all your sinful wrongdoings!! You left your innocent kids all alone and went prowling as a whore begging for sex!! You deserve this Tanvi!!!" Her heart crucified her as she stood trembling with Mr. Mehta fondling behind her. She felt his nakedness immediately as heat from his body transpired to hers in such close proximity.

"Saab!...Saaaab!!" Tanvi jumped as she heard watchman calling Mr. Mehta.

"Oooooo Godddd!! I am done for!!!" She screamed inside her head, as Mr. Mehta’s hand that rested on her shoulder and was firm as the pillar itself.

"Haaanji Rassool! What do you want at this time of the night??? Can't you see I am a bit occupied now???" Mr. Mehta growled and retorted back at the watchman who tried to stand his ground.

"Saaab, sorry...sooo sorry! I was looking for a woman who might have came inside your house now! As it is this late, I was just making sure everything was okay here!" Rasool replied with an apologetic voice.

"Of couuurse yes! She is here!!! Now look what she is doing here!! She is quite busy!!!" Mr. Mehta growled.

"Ladki...get down and start sucking! I knew he had an eye on you for long time! But I am not giving you away tonight!!" Mr. Mehta whispered into Tanvi's ears and pushed her shoulder to put her down to kneeling position. It was the unmistakable direction to suck his cock.

"OOOSSHIITTTTTTT!!! I AM NOW A FULL FLEDGED WHOOOORE!!! I HAVE TO SUCK ANOTHER MAN'S COCK!!!" Tanvi cried silently at her predicament while she felt Mr. Mehta's hands forcefully pushing her face to turn towards his organ.

"Oouwwgaaawdd!!! He is stark naked! And his thing is already getting erect!!!" The heavy pungent odor from his manhood intoxicated her immediately. She was defenseless at that moment. She knew very well what could happen if she rejected Mr. Mehta’s claim. Her identity and her life will be done for! She just managed to escape from committing a carnal sin few minutes earlier and now she felt into a more severe trap..."All because of my wretchedness!!!" She sobbed in silence and approached the inevitable.

"Quick, I don't want that bastard to take you away! Show him you are busy…with me!!!" Mr. Mehta whispered heavily.

Tanvi opened her mouth and let the cock slip inside.

"Uuuuughhh!" She nearly puked at the saline taste that spread all over her taste buds. Mr. Mehta's hands guided her scarf covered head slowly and then with a hard shove he ensured the slut gulped the entire size of his manhood inside her hot mouth.

"Uuummmpff...gggluggg!!" Tanvi struggled to keep herself from vomiting. His cock was not bigger than her husband's, but she was never used to such manhandling while doing fellatio before. The force of Mr. Mehta's hands made her to engulf the entire cock inside her and her nose rested in his damp groin hair. She realized immediately the wetness was none other than the mixture of other women sex juices mixed along with his own. She had no option in hand other than slurping as per his forceful guidance.

"Look her Rassool, she is now working...really working hard...you can go back now! Everything is alright here!! And...don't come back to disturb me again!!!" Mr. Mehta instructed the watchman in a groggy yet fearsome tone of warning.

"Ji...Ji Saab! Sorry again!!" With a heavy heart of losing his chance to fuck the woman, Rasool was forced to leave.

"Aaaah!!! Why can't you do it properly as you were taught???" Mr. Mehta growled and swayed as his knees gave out. Tanvi took a momentary pause to let out a deep sigh of relief and trembled at the realization that Mr. Mehta had mistook her for her maid Sharda.

"Would he fuck me now??" The thought of her final fall made her sob uncontrollably.

"Why are you not behaving as we taught?? Look I need to sleep...let's make it quick! Come!!" With that comment, Mr. Mehta caught her scarf and made her stand. Before even she could realize, Mr. Mehta squeezed her into a tight embrace. Alcohol stench hit the housewife intoxicating her immediately!

"Ooouuf!!! You have become sooo thin in a day!" As he said that, his two hands dropped down and pulled both her ass cheeks and split them open to both sides and made Tanvi to yelp in pain.

"Oooou! Easy...your ass feels totally different Shardaaa!"

"Ooouhssshitttt!!! He thinks I am the maid!!! Oh God! Oooh God!! Sharda is a slut!!! She sleeps with these bastards!!!" While her mind tried to process the new information, she, she felt her ass cheeks being ripped open to an extent that she cried out and let a loud sob escape her mouth.

"Common now, you filthy maid! I know you can't wait!" Me. Mehta walked groggily out of the small porch and dragged her shoulder along with him.

"Gaaaawd...He's going to fuck me and now he will know who I aaaam!!!" She had no option other than walk alongside the alcohol intoxicated old man.

"For now, I need you for something else! I am tired from all those sluts inside!! Start now!!!" Mr. Mehta commanded as he sat over the slanted couch like coffee seat in the open yard. 

Tanvi was lost for a moment; she didn't knew what he wanted from her. She had uncovered only her eyes through the scarf and she found the naked old man lying down with his semi erect cock pointed sideways on his thigh. She stood half naked and stupefied.

"Common...what are you waiting for?? Suck!!!" He barked groggily.

"Shitty...shittttt…He wants me suck his cock off!!!" 

"Slut...start now! I know you came at this time for something else...But I am not going to give you that...it is your punishment for not coming earlier. Maybe if you do me good, then I may!...Now STAART!!!" She felt anger creeping in his tone. Though she was pacified a bit to realize that Mr. Mehta mistook her for Sharda, she got stressed at the thought that she has to do fellatio and eventually he would fuck her as well. 

"No escape! You are a whore now!! You brought all this on you by yourself!!!" Her heart sank and yelled at her. She kneeled down at the side of the old naked man and picked up his flayed member with two of her left hand fingers.

"Sttaaaaarttt you whore!!!" He yelled grudgingly and her mouth opened and gulped the limp cock once again. 

"AAAAAH…WHAT A FUCKING AWESOME MOUTH YOU HAVE SLUT…NEVER BEFORE I REALIZED IT!!!" Mr. Mehta moaned as his cock felt the wonderful heat of the woman's mouth again.

"Tanvi tried all her level best to suck the filthy cock as she had done with her husband Sanjoth.

"You are a cheating slut!!!" She heard her heat whispering. As she was left with no choice, she had to end this at any cost. Her left hand fingers caught the bottom part of his cock tight and she bobbed her head up and down along the shaft that started to grow rapidly. She found her lips widening slowly to accommodate the expanding member and as she was used to giving head to her husband, she didn't find much trouble to replicate it. Only thing that she hated was the stench and pungent flavor of the juices that was all over his groin. It was unmistakably the love juices of his partner and himself. Still she continued to suck.

"Use your spit woman...How many times should I teach youuuu???" Mr. Mehta barked.

Tanvi could not understand what he meant, she was sucking well...she was trying with all her might to finish with an expectation that he would be dead tired after his load. But when she heard him stating that she as not doing a good job, her confusion tripled. To comply, Tanvi started to slobber her saliva all over his shaft. 

"Mooooore Shardaaa!! Don't make me teach you again!!!" A heavy threat popped out from the unsatisfied man.

Tanvi's brain was accusing her for her infidelity. Her mouth was now slipping easily through her spit now over his engorged cock. He was hard as a stone and she felt his veins throbbing inside her heated mouth. It was with a startling realization she recognized that the cock inside her mouth was thicker than her husband’s!!

"Move and suck properly you slut!!!" Mr. Mehta's bark made Tanvi to stop what she was doing. She paused without letting his hard shaft slip from her lips and looked at his face to interpret what he was going to do next. She was ready to run if he was going to pull her scarf. That did not happen! Instead, he lifted his left leg up and made her slip his cock out from her mouth. It was then Tanvi saw the full size of his digit and the height of her infidelity. She saw herself acting as the 'Whore' they all called her.

Once a proud and prim housewife now waiting for her master's instructions to bide to all his perverted requests! She felt like piece of thrash!! But still continued to watch the burly man moving his leg above her head and accommodating her body between his wide open legs. He wanted her to do a proper blowjob!!

Tanvi felt a bit better as she was no longer sitting beside him and letting the door open for his hand to snatch her scarf away. She moved her body directly in line to his position and her upper body returned to it's bent over posting with her ass thrusted up and backwards. She moved her hindside in such a way that her shirt got pulled upside through her back and her tantalizingly shaped lower portion became once again stark naked and visible to anyone who looked at Mr. Mehta's yard. The naughtiness from her innermost depths paved it's way to move her legs to open automatically and her ass cheeks swayed high and expanded wide just like how Khurram taught her to ride the cycle machine...She felt the thrill of cold air massaging her cunt and opened up asshole. The pressure from Mr. Mehta's hand returned and Tanvi opened her lips and gulped his quavering cock once again into her mouth.

"Use your spit bitch!!!" A curt instruction from above her head made her slobber more. As his legs opened wide and fell to both sides of the seat, and his groin pushed higher, she understood what exactly he wanted from her.

"Oooomygaaawdd!!!" If she didn't do it, he would get mad and at his state of alcohol induced intoxication, she didn't wanted to take more risk. Tanvi removed her mouth from his hard cock and her left hand took over the saliva coated member and shagged up and down as she used to do to her husband. Without losing a second, she dropped her head down further and licked his balls with all the saliva she could secrete from her tonsils.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH...GOOOOOODDDD!!!" Mr. Mehta exclaimed and his hand came to rest over her head once again. But he didn't push; instead he just kept it there. Tanvi's heart leaped high with glee to realize she did what he was asking for. She sliced her tongue all through his hair filled balls and licked the mixture or someone's cum from them. Though the pungent and greasy liquid made her sick, she still continued to lick and slither the ball sack.

"Suck it slut!!!" Another instruction from Mr. Mehta indicated her that she was doing it right. Which in turn, gave Tanvi more boost to increase her intensity of the sucking. Her eyes closed shut and mouth opened wider and for the first time she did something that she never did for her husband!

Tanvi closed her lips over the ball sack and gulped one of his semen filed balls inside her sweltering mouth!!!

"Uuuuuffff!!! Suck it Shardaa...Suck it hard whore!!!" Mr. Mehta's hips jerked high up and down with pleasure filled moans driving Tanvi to take her ministrations further. She was Sharda now...Her maid...The low class woman who was the slut of Mr. Mehta! And her actions were nonetheless like a cheating slut!! As she found her mouth deriving such reactions from the old man, her brain flicked the images of Khurram's upturned backside to her mind. 

"What if this was Khurramji?"
"Could I gulp even half of one of his ball inside my mouth??" 
"Forget his cock, I will not be able to close my mouth on it's tip, but would I be successful to engulf one of his balls just like this???"

As her brain tortured her with Khurram's images, unknowingly her right hand moved closer to Mr. Mehta's groin and her hand closed under the ball sack and pushed it up! All along, her left hand never stopped its action of shagging the rigid cock!! She heard a sharp inhale of air from the old man, and her lips opened further...She was trying to suck the ball of Khurram inside her brain...Her mouth opened further to maximum as physically possible and her tongue darted back inside to make the hollow more larger.

Mr. Mehta was floating on a plateau of ecstasy, as he never encountered the slut Sharda to be such willing partner. Since beginning she was more conscious of cheating Dattu. But as time passed by, she became more willing to abide with the requests from Father-Son duo and engaged in carnal pleasures including multiple partners both men and women with her. However, her activities were never with such abandon, Mr. Mehta had to instruct her for participating most of the sexual depravities. His eyes popped up open as he sensed her handling his balls together and pumping it up towards her wide open mouth...This was something new from the slut! Despite his intoxicated state and age, his hips jerked up to reach her hot mouth.

"Aaaaah...What a whore you are bitch!!! Aaaaah!!!" Mr. Mehta bellowed as his entire ballsack got gulped inside the slobbering mouth of the whore wife. Tanvi's eyes and bulged out and her breathing stopped as her throat got filled with the two balls rolling and perspiring inside her closed mouth. Her right hand made sure that both his balls were kept together and her lips enclosed all around it till her mouth got stuffed and she felt her fingers brushing her own lips at the scrotum. 

Mr. Mehta went mad with the most depraved act performed by the maid. His hips jerked furiously as if trying to dislodge his ballsack from the vice grips of the maid's mouth. Yet he relished her marvelous mouth...Her tongue worked like a torpedo tickling his hairy balls from all directions.

Tanvi found it exciting beyond her senses. Her imagination was totally on Khurram's humongous balls that were separated by his gargantuan cock. All her efforts were pointed towards pleasuring one of his balls that was now inside her mouth. She made sure her tongue slithered all over the soft skin through her salivating mouth and punished the sack to pump its seed outside. At the same time, her left hand was relentlessly moving up and down the shaft using her own saliva mixed with his love juices acting as a second orifice where he could push out his cum. As underlying information, her brain was continuously receiving prickles from her groin where Dattu's saliva and with her cum created some kind of tingling friction.

"GGHHAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Mr. Mehta's yell was loud enough for Tanvi to jump back to reality. As shame and humiliation hit her like a thunderbolt along with realization of having her mouth filled with another man's ballsack, her lips released as if in response to the growls that came from above.

"Leaaave ittt...Suuuucccckkkkk the dicccck!!!" Mr. Mehta groaned as he knew if she continued for a minute more, he would spurt on her hand, and he wanted to give a minor punishment by depositing into her mouth, he know how much she hated it! 

Tanvi was bewildered for a moment, but then realized what he wanted. Not to give any room for doubt, she moved her head up again and engulfed the ready to spurt cock inside her mouth. She had no idea that he was going to shoot, all her intention was to continue the momentum so that Mr. Mehta would not identity her. 

"Aaaaah...aaaah...AAAH!!!" Mr. Mehta thrusted up his hips and increased his pace and held Tanvi's head firm on top of his cock.

"Mmm...GLUUG...GLU...GLUUG!!!" Tanvi gasped for air as her mouth got filled with hot semen suddently. It took few seconds for her to decipher what was happening. Once she realized the old man had started pumping inside her mouth, she tried her best to shake his hand off from her head. However, Mr. Mehta had full intention to punish his maid. He kept his hands firm over her scarf covered head to ensure last of his erupting lava got firmly deposited inside her mouth. And it did!

Though she fought against the incoming bursts of thick man-liquid, there was nothing she could do to escape his clutches. If she pulled forcefully, her scarf would get dislodged and he would recognize her immediately. If she didn't pulled out, she would be forced to drink the potent cum...Which she never did with Sanjoth, despite all his pleadings since they got married!

"Sooorry Sanjuuuuu!!!" Her heart wept along with her mouth getting filled with the molten cum of another man. Despite all his force, she didn't allow the thick hot liquid to pass through her throat..."I am not going to drink this shittttttt!!!" Her brain stopped her from performing the final degradation. 

However, contradicting to her throat, Tanvi's ass widened to an extent that Rasool the watchman, who still stood his ground at the corner of Mr. Mehta’s compound and he was easily absorbing her expanded buttocks. He was waiting for his chance to grab the whore once she finished with Mr. Mehta. Though impatient, he knew he had no option other than to wait till Mr. Mehta had his time with her. His cock was rock hard as his eyes feasted over the wide open ass globes of the maid...Though he had his interest on her for long time, he never had the guts to approach Sharda and ask for quenching his carnal wishes. But that ended now! "I will show this whore what a real man can do!!!" He made lots of mental calculations.

"Move away!!" Mr. Mehta growled and shoved her head from his splayed cock.

Tanvi had her mouth full of his soupy liquid ad she couldn't figure out what to do next.

"Go now and get beers for both of us!" Mr. Mehta gave her the solution. Tanvi's brain felt better immediately and she stood up and walked towards the house. Before even before she took few steps to speed away from the old man, she froze!

"Whore...you feel extra soft!!!" Tanvi stood as if stricken by Mr. Mehta on her face. He had in fact, caught her right thigh with his left hand and had his finger flicked through her slick vagina through it's entire length...Few drops of his dirty cum seeped past through her throat before even she could control herself. Between her torn state, her heart took yet another blast as she heard his next statements.

"By the way, how is your Tanvi Memsaab from top floor? As you being here at this time of the night, I am sure her legs would be opened for your shithole husband at your hut!" He paused and guffawed slightly.

"Oh! And don't forget the capsule I kept on the kitchen table. Split it to both our drinks...as you are not going back tonight...We will have our private party her in open air till morning…my slutty maid!" He paused as she painfully grasped many dirty secrets of her maid. She wanted to spit the dirty liquid inside her mouth, but she stood still as Mr. Mehta flicked his finger all through the maze of her pussy stroking her to augment for his upcoming combat. She stood with her breath inside her lungs as she heard Mr. Mehta continuing his venomous statements.

"By the way, your classy memsaab was here with us today! I am sure she would be grinding that cunt somewhere now! I put one whole capsule in her drinking water... Hahhahahah! And guess what? I am sure she would be having her those shapely legs opened to your bastard husband!!!" Lighting bolts hit Tanvi's brain as she heard it. It was then; her brain realized the real reason for her 'itch'!!! And all the unholy acts she performed to contain it.

"Ooooooouuuhh Gaaaaaawd! What have I done!!!" Her brain screamed at her with allegation. Yet again, she her knees trembles as his his finger creeped inside her extremely wet cunt.

"And you my dear slut...Will have your wish come true! Your beautiful Tanvi memsaab will be begging soon to have all her holes fucked by us! And trust me, I will fuck you and her together right here on this open air so that the whole complex will witness what happens to such whores who are not taken care by your useless husbands! Hahahahaha...soon…very soon...You can have your long standing wish to fuck her to become reality!! Hahahah!!" Though he paused, he still continued his blabbering.

"Ooouh my my!!! you are already wet by thinking about her, huh??? You know, you really feel different tonight slut! Your body feels extra soft! And guess what, you will teach her to suck cocks like how you did just now! I liked it much!! Look at this.... already my cock is getting hard by thinking how your memsaab would take care of this!!! Go now...bring the beers with the capsule! Runnn you whore!!!" Mr. Mehta barked and he removed his hand from her cunt

Tanvi's brain seized the opportunity and she walked fast...Once she reached the threshold, she turned back once and spat the salty mixture out from her mouth to ground. The moment her mouth emptied, she took a deep breath and held it inside as she slowly entered the silent living room. As she walked past the naked bodies, her eyes came to rest over the spent cock of the young Mehta. Abhijeet was sleeping in his exhausted state with two girls lying on both his sides. Through the naked muscles mass, Tanvi took a good look of his cock. She was unable to decode why she was spending even a micro second there!

"Ooh God! It is longer than Sanju’s! And longer than his own Father!!" She gasped silently.

"How would it feel when he fucks me? Would both father and sone me at same time? Or take turns?? Abhi's thing could reach my belly if it grows up to full size! But then, Khurramji would actually tear my body to two if he tries to lay that inhuman cock inside me!! Oooh God...even if I could take its head alone, it would be twice the size of this young Mehta's thing!!!" Tanvi had all these thoughts running simultaneously as she walked past and entered the dark kitchen. She paused in front of the large refrigerator and then she came to her senses.

"Fffuuuucccckkk!!! Why am I still here??? I should run now!!!" She took long steps towards the back entrance that opened to the parking lot. Just before she opened the door, it dawned her!

"Bastaaards!  They drugged me earlier! And look where it landed me!!! I just cheated my husband and broke all my holy marital vows to Sanju and opened my legs to have a low life fuck me and then I allowed an old bastard to plunge his shitty cock and his cum inside my mouth!!! Plus now I have one useless watchman lechering behind me as if I am whore!!!" Her anger knew Bo bounds.

"Fuck them! I will destroy this so called drug immediately!" Without thinking further, she took her steps back to the dark kitchen. As the room being too dark, she opened the fridge to gather its light...her eyes popped out in shock as she saw the number of beer bottles spread all inside the fridge...without losing more time, she searched foe the capsules on kitchen table and found it. There was a whole bunch of strips with the aphrodisiac capsules. With anger boiling her entire body and brain, despite being stark naked underneath, she took the whole pack and walked back to living room towards the back door. Even though she tried to make as less noise as possible, the hinges of the door gave her away.

"Who's is there???" And extremely groggy voice of Abhijeet rose behind her. Tanvi froze at the threshold though she knew she could run past and forget all this happened. But still her legs did not allowed her to move further.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Good going, waiting for your next post..
Like Reply
(02-08-2019, 08:40 AM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

Shall post shortly...Thank you so much!
Like Reply
(03-08-2019, 10:23 AM)AmorErotica Wrote: Good going, waiting for your next post..

Thank you for your following...posting shortly.
Like Reply
Chapter-19

With anger boiling her entire body and brain, despite being stark naked underneath, she took the whole pack and walked back to living room towards the back door. Even though she tried to make as less noise as possible, the hinges of the door gave her away.

"Who's is there???" And extremely groggy voice of Abhijeet rose behind her. Tanvi froze at the threshold though she could run past.

"Aaaah, is it Sharda?? Good good...get me a beer please!" He had his head tilted up and was looking right at her silhouette.

Despite all her resolve to run past from the sleazy house, she returned back to the kitchen and took one beer and paused to wonder what exactly was happening with her.

"Why am I doing this??? I can run out of this damned house right now and end this insanity!!" Despite these valid questions, Tanvi still walked into the kitchen and took one beer from the fridge and returned back into the living room with apprehensive steps till she reached next to the three naked bodies. 

"Aaaah...Sharda you are the best slut that we have here! Look at these bitches! Just with few sessions, they are dead like logs!!" He took the cold beer bottle in one hand and Tanvi saw his long cock becoming larger than when she saw it last time.

"Thank you Sharda...I know my Dad wants you now...go and enjoy!" He dropped back to his lying position and instead of drinking, laid back and spooned to one of the naked girl’s ass.

As she walked back towards the back door, she heard Abhijeet’s voice rising in his sleep...."Oh Shardaaa, very soon your dream to fuck Tanvi Bhabhi will come true! You will fuck her and we will make sure it happens!! You know...today I had a chance to see her body!! She was exactly how it was like you told us earlier...Her muscles are made of butter!! We checked and used her legs for some fun...You won't believe what Dad did! He fucked her feet and came on those like hell!!! If you want to see it, check my cellphone on that table...look at it and dream of fucking her shortly...We both will take turns to suck her nipples Sharda like we agreed...okay...Now go and enjoy!!!" 

Tanvi stood transfixed! Her brain got overloaded with information!! For split seconds, she couldn't believe whatsoever he just blurted!

Without losing a second, she turned and took his cellphone from the table and checked its gallery folder. Her eyes blazed with anger and her cunt somersaulted and trembled as she found herself lying down on their couch with fair legs being fucked by Mr. Mehta’s cock. As she scrolled further, she found the video where Mr. Mehta was fucking her long feet held together and finally erupting his load all over her upturned feet and Abhijeet passing shady comments. Tanvi's brain left all its rationale. The Father-Son duo had drugged her and took advantage of her vulnerability and had used just like a fuck toy. She switched off the cellphone and took it with her and opened the door and walked out to open air once again. She moved between the parked cars and avoided the cameras to finally reach her house. With a little bit of hesitation, she paused to check if everything was clear and she ran past into her house and closed the door.

Once inside her safety net, Tanvi let out a deep groan and removed Sharda's shirt off her body. She went straight to the guest bedroom and kept it back as her maid left it earlier. Then she walked to the bathtub. As the water started to fill in, she took a glance directly to the kid's bedroom and ensured they were sleeping peacefully. Once everything was found safe, she took both hers and Abhi's cell phones and walked into the bathroom and filled the bathtub. Before entering the hot water, she took a good look at her naked body in the mirror...Tears flew out from her eyes as she found dark red welts from Dattu’s three fingers on her left chin..."Gift from Dattu" She recalled with remorse. 

She spat into the washbasin and rinsed her mouth to clear the saline flavor of Mr. Mehta's cum liquid inside her mouth. Then she took both phones and entered the bathtub. As hot water hit her skin pores, her sadness, anger and itch returned back with vengeance. She opened Abhi's phone and started sending her sleazy photos and video to her phone. Once she finished sending her files, she scrolled further. Before even she could react, her free hand went straight to her immersed cunt and cupped it hard!

The photos she saw next were of both Father and Son engaged in extreme carnal and perverse activities with various women. She saw Mrs. Ahuja, the senior lawyer lady who and lived in one of the multi-storied building. Then she found Mr and Mrs. Joshi with few other women and Mr. Mehta along with them. The next one was Deepti who was a college girl living in their complex. Then came Mrs. Rajan who was a South Indian  so religious that Tanvi used to make fun about her foe being so pious, this woman was naked and sucking both Abhijeet and Mr. Mehta and smiling at the camera shamelessly. Then she saw Sharda herself sucking Abhi's cock and one unknown man's cock in one hand and Mr. Ahuja in a position to enter her ass! 

Then came Sharda's multiple photos in various other positions...Finally her eyes stuck on one video...both Father and son had her maid pinned between them... Mr. Mehta was lying down and his cock was inside her rectum. Abhi was on top with his hips pumping feverishly inside her cunt. And the third person was walking around the sex crazed bodies and was taking various angles of the lascivious action. Tanvi's hand frigged her cunt with furious pace as she paused and replayed the video multiple time to view her maid's dirtiest sexual activities. 

At the same time, her mind wandered how she would be participating with these bastards when her turn comes! Her eyes closed mechanically as her brain replayed all her depraved cheating that she did that night with various men and the fact that she could possibly be caught by someone or by any of the cameras. She knew the damage was done! Still her hand brought forth the tingling cum out of her cunt to pacify her stressed mind. Once exhausted, she used some cold cream over her left chin over Dattu's slap marks and it was at the point, she found a hard bump on her right temple where she hit hard on the food cart. Before she sprang onto her bed, she kept the mobile phones into file transfer from Abhi's phone to hers.

"Maa...maaa...get uppp...school time!!!" Tanvi stood up in shock. It was her kids who called her up from her deep slumber. The first thing she checked were the cell phones as she cursed herself for being not negligent about her children. Her lips curled in a twisted smile as she found all the files fully transferred to her cell phone.

Tanvi got engaged immediately to prepare the kids to school and was glad to clear them out quickly to have the house all for herself for the day. As she prepared a coffee for herself, she heard milkman’s voice outside the parking lot and found through her kitchen corridor that Dattu and Khurramji were already there and talking.

"Should I go out like this? Wouldn't Dattu identify me immediately??" Tanvi wondered by looking at her chin, which was still pouted and reddened from the hard slaps of Dattu during previous night. She debated herself as she heard another impatient cycle bell and Khurram's voice once again.

Without losing time, Tanvi applied powder on her face and some color to make her cheek look pleasant and added a plaster over her temple to cover the small cut. She had her hair tied up to pony and wore a dark color salwar that reached below her hips and a legging while she walked out with milk tumbler.

"Aah Madamji...was waiting for you!" Dattu's smiled from ear to ear as he saw the young beauty walked towards him. 

"What happened Beti?" Khurram asked as he saw the plaster on her forehead. 

"Oouh that!" Tanvi took a pause to find a right excuse.

"That's from yesterday night!" She murmured and watched Dattu's face reacting immediately. Some sort of recognition passed over his eyes and his nicotine covered teeth came out in a knowing grin.

"Yesterday night, Reshmi was very restless in her sleep…before I could realize, her feet came and hit my face while we were sleeping. I think, she was a big feverish and was restless throughout the night. As I woke up and while brushing I found this scratch. I think her nail came and hurt my face!" Tanvi caught Dattu's excitement dying away immediately.

"Oouh be careful...Do you want to go and show this to doctor?" Khurram was anxious to help.

"Ouh no no Khurramji, this is a small cut...it will alright in few days!" She thanked him back. Before she could turn back to her house, another person’s voice stopped her.

"There was another incident yesterday night! Didn't we...Dattu?" The deep voice of Harilal made everyone jump.

"Why?? What happened???" Khurram asked back.

"Well...We can ask Dattu all about it! He started doing his dirty business inside this complex now a days!!" Harilal sneered at the milkman.

"I didn't do anything!!!" Dattu retorted back.

"Well, then you explain how come your wife ran inside our complex yesterday night...'NAKED'!!!" The aged watchman was furious. Tanvi cringed at his comments.

"That was not my Wife!!!" Dattu screeched.

"Oouh really!!! Then who the hell was that mad woman who ran naked into this complex in the middle of the night and got fucked by that Mehta???" Harilal was shouting at his top voice.

"How the hell would I know?? It was someone from here only!!!" As he said that he looked at Tanvi and thought it should definitely be her. As the woman standing in front was tiny, fair and matched almost everything about the woman he enjoyed previous night. Tanvi was also watching him and avoided his direct stare to her eyes and turned immediately to be attentive at Harilal.

"What are you both talking about?" The deep voice of Khurram put an end to the heated tussle between the milkman and watchman.

"Tanvi Madam, sorry for saying this in front of you, but you should also know about this and be careful of this lowlife bastart!" Harilal paused as he also took an account of the woman standing in front.

"Khurramji, yesterday night we had another incident. There was a woman who ran naked inside our complex and I so sure that she was escaping from this bastard's shitty session. Big news is, he also tried to break in!!! Plus, our Rasool followed her till Mehtaji's home and saw her spending some time with that mad man, that too right in his yard. What all could have happened, if someone caught them? Already we have tons of issues from Mehta's dirty parties and now this event goes beyond all those! I am so sure yesterday’s woman was someone from Basti itself...I have checked and seen all her actions in the camera feeds!" He paused to take a heavy breath and stopped his eyes over panicking Tanvi’s face.

"What did you see Harilalji?" Tanvi couldn't stop her from asking.

"Sorry Madam...it's too vulgar! I cannot spill it to you"

"But still, as you said all this, now we need to know!" Khurram replied.

"Well, I have the camera feed with me! Look at this and tell me if I am wrong in my accusations on this lowlife!!" Harilal pulled out his cellphone and handed over to Khurram.

"Ouh!" A loud gasp came out from Khurram.

"What is it Khurramji?" Tanvi heart dropped in despair and was sounded desperate along with her fear tripling at once.

"Hmmm…Beti, I am not sure if I can show you this...Not at all good!" 

"Khurramji, we are all adults...Let me see what all this fuss is about!" Tanvi demanded by concealing her terror.

"Hmmm...okay...but please...these are not good things!" He warned again. Khurram was in fact curious to see how she would react. The photos that he saw from Harilal's cellphone was sleazy... extremely sleazy. Rasool had in fact taken few snaps of Tanvi giving the blowjob to Mr. Mehta and had captured her naked butt clearly. Though Khurram expressed reluctance, he actually wanted to see Tanvi’s reaction. Deep inside his mind, he was sure that the naked girl in the photos could be Tanvi herself. Only point that he wondered was, why would she seek Dattu for her amatory needs.

With trembling fingers, Tanvi took the cellphone and with a sinking heart she checked the phone’s screen.

"Oh God...Oooh God!!!" She screamed inside her head as she found her own naked reflection on its screen. There she was! In her glorious naked state entering the main gate with a naked Dattu with his dark cock dangling between his legs running behind, and then another photo of her pausing and opening the door at the reception...Then another one in the tennis court, then again her naked body disappearing into the shrubs...and finally few blurred shots of her wide opened buttocks protruding as she was bent over on Mr. Mehta's cock!

Tanvi's entire body was got covered in perspiration immediately. She started sweating profusely as she handed over the phone back to Harilal. All the six male eyes were watching her with rapt attention.

"What is all this Dattu? And how can we allow such things to happen here???" Tanvi sounded furious and tried her best to hide her real feeling of not getting caught...for a second time! It was too close! One of the photos from Tennis court almost had her face uncovered...And the photo itself was so erotic! Her fair naked body all alone in the dark maroon clay of the court.

"Ji Madam! I am sorry...I was not in my own mind!" Dattu apologized.

"But Dattu, we have some evidence that this could be your own wife!!" Harilal was not letting the matter go.

"Whaaat...Sharda???" Khurram shouted.

"No...It could not be possible!" Tanvi also supported and her brain played the videos and photos of Sharda’s sleazy activities from Abhi’s phone.

"Harilalji, my wife was with me in my house! This woman is from this complex itself!!" Datuu persisted.

"Oh really! Then how come she was wearing the maid’ uniform?" It was from Khurram.

"Same thing I am also wondering!" Dattu retorted.

"What so you mean??? You were absolutely naked while you ran here behind her! And you are trying to convince me that you don't know this woman? Commmon Datru, who are you fooling???" Now Harilal was furious.

"Yes...I am not lying! This is not my wife! You can see her...my wife is not fair like one! Also not thin like this woman!! And over all, she cannot run that fast even if she wants to!!!" Dattu gave valid justifying to his claims.

"Yeah...could be true...but again, we can never rule that fact away! Dattu...Be careful from now on...You are under my watch!" Harilal threatened and walked away.

"Madamji...trust me, that was not my wife! I swear!! Could you recognize that woman by any chance?" Dattu's questions put a stop on Tanvi's tracks back to her house.

"No Dattu...that woman's face was covered. I am sure it could not be Sharda!" She replied.

"Yes, I agree as well!" Khurram added to her surprise. "Sharda is not that thin and not this fair! I wonder who it could be!" He continued while closely watching her face. She felt as if all the three men recognized her and was trying to make her spill the truth.

"True true...We have to be more vigilant! And Dattu, why were you behind that person? You have a loving family already and why do you want to jeopardize your life??" She asked.

"Madamji...You won't understand! Sharda have her own set of lovers..."Inside this Complex!" And I pursue my own entertainment...after all, which woman wouldn't want to try something with me...you saw the photo!" He sneered with lechering lips.

"Enough Dattu! You are not marketing your expertise in here! Go now!!" Khurram shouted and a peeved Dattu return back with his cycle. Along with Tanvi, Khurram also retracted back home.

"Beti! I still wonder who could that wanton woman be?" Khurram quizzed as they stopped at her house threshold.

Tanvi got bewildered and was at a loss on how she should reply to the elder man. His eyes looked piercing into hers for digging the truth out. And she felt an irresistible itch to lean up and kiss his large lips hard and spill the fact that she wanted to be fucked.... Brutally fucked by his Royal Cock!

"Ji...I also can't figure out who that could be!" Somehow she hiccupped and replied back.

"I mean, how can a woman do such a thing unless she is craved for some sleazy action! I wonder what Dattu could've done to her that made she run...after all, he is also a man with some stuff that could definitely satisfy her! And to find out that she finally enjoyed being with that old fart...Mr. Mehta!!" Khurram's face had a tinge of jealousy and anger mixed. She felt as is he was asking her why she went to that dick instead of approaching him for satisfaction.

"True true...even I don't like that Father-Son duo much. Though they have been polite with me!" She updated her opinion.

"Well, I know very well what they are doing there!  I asked them to keep all their sleazy activities under control as long as they keep all that inside their damned house...But I think now it's time for another warning!" He fumed.

"I mean, what sort of things are you talking about? What else are they doing other than their home parties??" Tanvi quizzed though she knew very well.

"Well...now as no one checking on them, they consider that all days are meant for their shitty slumber partying! They don't understand that there are families around and this is a respectable community!" 

"Oh you mean, that photo of the woman doing something to Mehtaji!"

"Well...for me it seemed like they both were enjoying what they did! I mean, how can people be so lost in their carnal feeling so wantonly?"

"Hmmm...true true...but what if that woman was actively participating? It looked like she was running away from Dattu to reach Mehtaji for having fun!" 

"Yeah...could be true as well! But tell me Beta, what if it could've been you? Would you be willing to do something like that???"

Tanvi was bombed at the straight to point question. 
She couldn't reply or could think about some logical explanation, as it was she herself who was in the photos! And the way their contact went was as if Khurram knew it was herself! 

"Could he have seen her? After all Mehtaji's house been directly below Khurramji's home!" Tanvi felt trapped.

"Khurramji...It's always one's perspective and choices that defines a person. And if you ask me, what that woman did would be right to her needs...it looked like she was a willing partner to Mr. Mehta. And of it was me, I would go with my instincts!" She completed.

"Hmm...Instincts! But again Beti...having an extramarital affair in today's world is not a big thing...Would you consider such thing to happen with you?" He paused...I mean, if you are presented with the right opportunity?" He asked with inquisitive point of view.

"Hahahah... Khurramji...I was just giving my opinion...But that doesn't mean that I will be running to Basti and to Mehtaji for such sleazy and immoral thing!" 

"Oouh...So who would be your choice then? If you would consider..." His mouth and tongue were salivating and Tanvi felt her pussy reacting to his underlying messages.

"It would be my secret...If such thing happens!" She laughed.

"So...does it mean that you would consider such things to happen?" He persisted.

"Hahahah... Khurramji....You know, I am a nobody and even if I take an interest to do some wanton stuff, no one would even take a second look on me! Compared to Safiyaji...I have seen everyone looking at her with awe...not me!" She smiled seductively.
"OOOH MY GOD! What are you saying??? Don't you know that you are the one and only beautiful thing in this entire complex? Haven't you looked at mirror ever? I know that Safiyaji is equally wonderful...But you Beta...you are one of a kind!!! You don't know yet!!!" 

"Stoooop it Khurramji...Even if I am, no one cares about it!"

"What the hell!!! Every single male around you takes an account when you passes by...Why do you think most of the men in here are outside in the park when your run during evenings?? They all are there just to get a glimpse of you!!!" Tanvi's cunt broke with a jolt as she heard what Khurram just said!

"Ssttoooop Khurramji! I am not that beautiful to have everyone in this complex to be ga ga on me...I know it better!" 

"Beti...I am not trying to pull your leg, it's a true fact when I say that in all these years of this old man, I have not come across an angelic beauty like you...!"

"Hahaha...Khurramji... you too noww!" Tanvi was visibly embarrassed and her fair face reddened.

"I am NOT joking... seriously you are one beautiful woman! And with your new workout regime with me, you will glow as sunlight soon!!!" He completed.

"Thank you Khurramji! I hope to see the changes soon, already my muscles have started aching, I want to mold to a better shape I hope!" 

"Well...if things go as per our workout plans, I am sure more or less everyone wouldn’t be able to take their eyes off you! Very Soon!!" He chuckled.

"Hahhahahah Khurramji, if that happens then, Safiyaji will have to fight hard to beat me!" 

"Heheheh...Then I will be in trouble! I will be with two most gorgeous creatures in this complex and every other bastards here would kill me with jealousy!" 

"Ooh Khurramji...I am sure Sanjoth would be proud and I would be glad if I could make you look envied as well!" 

"Hmmm...In that case, you should spend more time taking care of your body!" 

"I am doing it already with your help, how much more should I be doing?"

"Aah.. good question...now as Safiyaji also joining us, she will teach you more methods!" 

"Looking forward to it Khurramji!, And a big thank you!"

"What for? I should be thanking you...to pull Safiyaji back to the routine!"

"Okay Khurramji, meet you later then!" And both left to their respective houses.

Tanvi's brain was still lingering at her photos from Harilal's phone. "So, I got lucky one more time...I am not going to fall for this itch another time!" As she made a decision, she remembered the pack of Aphrodisiac capsules that she took from Mr. Mehta's house. For a moment she wondered to dispose it and then decided against it as she heard the house bell ringing and found her maid outside. Though she wanted to take some time to figure out how to deal with her maid, she went ahead and opened the door for her.

"Sharda...come inside!" Tanvi closed the door after her maid walked in.

"Madamji...You won't believe what all happened yesterday!!" Sharda exclaimed.

"Yeah, I heard and saw some nasty stuff as well!" Tanvi responded.

"Out my God!!! Madamji...what all are happening here!! You know...that whore came to my house yesterday night!"

"Whaaaatttt!" Tanvi projected a totally shocked expression on her face.

"Ooh yess Madamji! That slut was at my home and snaked to watch me and my husband having sex! Think about her dare and her sexual craving to do such a thing!!! Such a disgrace to womanhood!!!" Sharda paused.

"Oouh yeah! And you are the holy soul!" Tanvi smiled and replied inside her mind.

"That slut sneakily watched us having sex! I have to admire her guts...She had the dare to come all the way to our house during that time of the night! I wanted to catch her in my hand and spit on her face once she gets caught! Madamji...She is one of the maids working here inside this complex!! And guess what?" Sharda paused.

"Oh God...What?" Tanvi gasped.

"My husband was completely crazy yesterday night and he used my three times! 
I was crying to stop when he took me for third time and that too using my dirty hole! I was dying and he was also almost dead like when we both saw her! She was peeping through the small window and when she knew she was caught watching us, she ran. Dattu also ran behind her and caught her. Afterwards he came back and said that he caught that bitch and gave her something that she won't forget in her entire life!!! But he is still not telling me who she is...Now I have to find out myself! He got her skirt and slippers...I hope from my heart that he didn't fucked her!!!" Sharda stopped and sobbed hard.

Tanvi felt bad immediately for her infidelity and went near Sharda and hugged her tight. She felt for her maid, as she herself was the woman who made her husband to stray!

"Relax Sharda...We will find that slut! I saw some photos from watchman's cameras...Though her face was not clear...We all will try to figure out who she is!!!" Tanvi stopped. 

"Sorry Madamji...I was pouring out my sorrow...Yes I have to find her! Anyway, let me start cleaning!" Sharda sniffed between her sobs and left to start her daily chores.

Tanvi sipped her coffee in silence as her maid continued her work. She recalled all her sleazy actions during past week and wondered how come she was not feeling any remorse for her infidelity to Sanjoth. In fact, her pussy was wet already despite not being under the grip of the nasty drug. As she thought of it, her brain came to rest over the 'gift' from Sylvie. Mechanically, she walked to her bedroom toilet and opened the shelf to pull the pink colored vibrator. She paused for a moment thinking if she would need it or not...then proceeded to push her leggings down her hips and inserted it into her wet cunt.

"Oooohyessss!" A soft moan left Tanvi's lips and as she pulled her legging back and her heart jumped as the toilet door opened and Sharda walked inside to clean the bathroom. Both women looked at each other stupiefied like someone punched their stomach.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
(03-08-2019, 09:15 PM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

Thank you sir!
Like Reply
Chapter-20

Tanvi sipped her coffee in silence as her maid continued her work. She recalled all her sleazy actions during past week and wondered how come she was not feeling any remorse for her infidelity to Sanjoth. In fact, her pussy was wet already despite not being under the grip of the nasty drug. As she thought of it, her brain came to rest over the 'gift' from Sylvie. Mechanically, she walked to her bedroom toilet and opened the shelf to pull the pink colored vibrator. She paused for a moment thinking if she would need it or not...then proceeded to push her leggings down her hips and inserted it into her wet cunt.

"Aah!" A soft moan passed her lips and as she pulled her jugging back the toilet door opened and Sharda walked inside to clean the bathroom and looked stupefied like someone punched their stomach.

"Oouh sorry sorry Madamji!" Sharda stood stupefied as she found Tanvi pulling her pant up...The both stood silent for a moment before reacting. Tanvi made the first move by pulling her legging back on her hips. She was acutely aware that her maid saw the string of the pink dildo outside. She was not wearing anything inside!

"It's ok…okay Sharda!" Though embarrassed to core, Tanvi recollected herself and walked out. Her brain reeled in intoxicated taboo and the manner with which her maid caught her. Though humiliated, Tanvi didn't feel shy or bad for what happened. She took her cell phone and sat at a corner of her living room couch and kept the TV on to show that she was engaged. 

Sharda on the other hand was thrilled to finally see a glimpse her memsaab’s vagina that she was so desperate to see since she started working at Tanvi’s house. And finally she got a nice view and was in fact stunned to find this high class lady’s cunt filled with dark black pubic hair just like hers. From her past experiences with Mr. Mehta’s and some other places around, most of them had clean vaginas. She mechanically continued her cleaning with her mind now totally focused to get her chance with Tanvi madam.

"Ouh Gawd!" Tanvi murmured silently as she felt the familiar vibrations inside her wet vagina once again as her phone's gallery opened and the sleazy images came forth. After few scrolling, she noted that Abhi's skill in taking photos were exemplary. The way each pictures were taken was in such manner that it accentuated the naked bodies from the background to a professional level. Then she checked the photos of her maid in various positions...”Definitely, all these were not taken on same day!” She thought...”Each one is with different attire and at various places in that house!” She computed. As she returned to her own pictures, her cunt throbbed heavily reminding her about the erotic view of her semi naked legs and her chiseled ass cheeks that blinked on the cell phone screen.

"Gaaaawd...just look at that!" Tanvi winced from the sweet throbbing from her cunt and continued to watch the video clip of Mr. Mehta's cock and his white cum spreading all over her upturned feet. The video of Sharda getting pounded by Father-Son duo was yet another thing that fancied her. She picked her ears buds to hear the voices instead of continuing in a muted mode. Her eyes widened with shock as she heard the sleazy noises of the three naked bodies. Sharda was a real slut! Tanvi zoomed over their combined crotches. She noted Abhi's cock to be longer than her husband's and Mr. Mehta's was thicker than Sanjoth’s. She changed the screen as found Sharda walking in to living room and going to kitchen. Sharda had her maid's uniform and it did not revealed much. It was right then she heard Sharda moaning in the video...

"Fuck meeee haaard! I am cummmming!!! Fuck me like how you would fuck my Tanvi maaadamm!!" Tanvi saw white froth seeping out through her filled vagina. Tanvi's brain got consumed with lust creeping and craving. Regardless all her inner turmoil, her excitement grew up the moment she heard her name being used.

"Aah...aaah! Take it my beautiful Tanvi Didi! Take this inside your perky cute asshole!!" Abhi shrieked.

"Yess...yesss...Take me...squeezed my large melons!!" Sharda chided as if she was Tanvi responding.

"I will keep you forever Tanvi!!! Your cunt and mouth and shit hole is for meee!! Now take thissssss!!!" Mr. Mehta pounded into dark brown vagina of Sharda and yelled Tanvi's name loudly.

Whoever was recording the video had a great shot! Three naked bodies were covered in sweat, moaning and shrieking at the same time!! Tanvi's finger pressed the second button of the dildo’s remote and she jumped up from the couch and her legs wobbled from the pleasure that came out from her own cunt.

"Anything matter Madamji?" Tanvi heard Sharda watching her with a puzzled look on her face.

"No no...Nothing Sharda!" Tanvi tried to control her legs and she slumped back to her couch heavily and her finger pressed the lower button again to make the internal vibrations lesser.

"This Sharda fancies me it seems!” Tanvi thought for herself. “What could I do to catch this woman's real intentions?" Her brain asked the inevitable question.

"Accha Sharda, once you finish kitchen and cleaning, give me a back rub okay, my entire body is paining from the recent workout!" She just couldn't believe what she just asked for. It was a moment's decision. Her brain whispered about her previous night’s mishaps and her cheek still felt swollen. However, nothing stopped her cunt from having its way!

"Ji Madamji! Will do!" Tanvi heard gratification from Sharda's voice. She walked into bedroom and checked herself in mirror. "All good!" With that mindset, she got laid herself on the bed with face down. She knew Sharda wouldn't be long. 

"Ji Madamji, what happened to you?" Sharda gasped as she found the beautiful woman lying down on her bed. "What an exquisite lady!" She thought as her lusty eyes roamed all over the downturned body of her employer cladded in a simple salwar and legging. Her eyes got stuck at Tanvi’s small waistline where her fair skin of navel was visible through sides. She sat next to Tanvi on bed as asked.

"Haaan, you came...You know since I started working out in gym, my muscles are aching very bad. Give me a nice shoulder run and a little  back massage...ok?" 

"Ji Madamji!" Sharda's hands flew in electrifying speed to place over the narrow shoulder blade.

"You are too soft Madamji!" Sharda couldn't contain her comment as her hands felt the supple skin of Tanvi through the salwar.

"Haha...Thank you Sharda...make it slow ok!"

"Okay Madamji, I will take care of you!" Sharda did not lose a microsecond further. Her hands kneaded Tanvi's neck and then passed through her shoulders, then through her hands and finally dropped to her small back. She heard her employer moaning lightly as her hands pressed the back. From her imagination, it was just how her husband used to handle her body when he fucked her from behind. Her hands moved dangerously over the bulky mounds of Tanvi's buttocks...and she lingered a bit to feel the soft tissue of her marvelous ass cheeks. But she didn't had the dare to cup the entire buttocks...She moved her hands to Tanvi's thighs leaving her ass and massaged her thin but muscular calves till her feet. As she handled the fair feet, both women gasped loudly at the first skin to skin touch. 

Tanvi was glowing and letting the wetness from her cunt for through her panty...She wanted it! Baaadly!!

"Madamji, would it be okay for you if you remove your top? I can do better massage then!" Sharda asked with hiccup and high expectation.

Tanvi heard it and her cunt reeled itself from excitement as it was exactly what she wanted to do. But there was no room for her to open that way. Now as Sharda asked, she was hell bound to remove all her clothes. Her brain remembered the way how Abhi took her snaps and on one of the many sleazy pics she saw, there was one girl who was lying just like how she was now…On bed...but only difference was, that girl was stark naked!

"Madamji, you slept or what?" 

"Oh no no Sharda...your hands feel like magic! I might have dozed unknowingly!"

Considering all the options, Sharda spilled her much awaited question. "Madamji, would you mind removing your legging too, it would actually help me to massage better!" She paused and took a big breath to see Tanvi's response.

Tanvi was indeed act dying to hear this. Being an upper class woman and a prim housewife so far, she was timid to open up so quick.

"I think yes, it would be better!" With trembling hands and beating heart, Tanvi sat on the bed and pulled her top out of her body. As she did, she faced away from Sharda...First it was to cover her embarrassment, second, she was not ready to expose freely. She wanted some time to gather her guts. 

Sharda sat stunned at the glowing skin revealed in front lf her. Tanvi had her previous day's workout bra inside which actually had the entire backside open with it's knot at her neck and a narrow strip running horizontally across her back. 

"Ooooouhhh Gooooodddd!!!" Sharda couldn't contain her moan. A small muffle left her lips as her eyes gulped the flawless fair skin of Tanvi. "She is a Goddess...Oh my God!!!" Sharda couldn't move a limb as her eyes continued to gulp the erotic nectar presented in front of her. For few moments, Sharda failed to respond. She could not interpret what to do...or where to start on the snow white body. With trembling hands, Sharda started kneading at Tanvi's neck and slowly moved to her shoulders. "She's sooo soft!!!" Sharda thought and squeezed her own thighs to control her itch. 

"What the heck am I doing?" Tanvi asked the obvious question to herself as her body relaxed from the hands of her maid. She knew she was half naked willingly with her maid, even though it was not required. 

Sharda on the other hand was going crazy with all the naked skin displayed and giving to her for use. She moved her hands all over the naked backside of Tanvi from neck till her buttocks. Though she desperately wanted to knead the mounds, she restrained herself from doing so. 

"Ooouh!" A soft moan passed from Tanvi's lips indicating Sharda that her actions were being well received. She moved her hands to the sides of her ribs and almost touched the soft tissues of Tanvi's breasts. She felt the petite woman shuddering at her touch. Which gave her more confidence and she fluidly moved her hands around and slowly started kneading her armpits. Sweat was profoundly flowing at Tanvi's innermost parts and armpits were not an exception. Sharda's fingers brought back the heated lubrication from Tanvi's hairy armpits and lingered its wetness as a trail through her ribs and her fingers pressed over the sides of Tanvi's breasts through her bra. Sharda felt the need for more! Her cunt was aching now! Tanvi felt the same craving as well. Her vaginal insides were being massaged from insides by the vibrator which in turn was giving her the right amount of lubrication and excitement. She moaned against the mattress and squirmed to control her vagina's exhilarated throbbing.

"It feels really good Sharda...You have magical hands!" Tanvi purred.

"Madamji, what about your legs?" Sharda couldn't contain any further. She wanted to see Tanvi's rest of the body. 

"What!" A loud question reverberated inside Tanvi's head. Without waiting for anything, she sat and paused.

"Please pass me the towel from toilet Sharda!" Tanvi couldn't believe it was her who said that. Before even she completed the state, Sharda was in the toilet. 

"Oouh!" A gasp left Sharda's mouth as Tanvi turned towards her and picked the towel. Two exotic breasts stared at her face and Sharda stood paralyzed at the view. "Oh My GOD! What a beauty!! Anyone would go crazy!!!" Sharda winced as she knew her position. Tanvi on the other hand was enjoying the exposure. She took her time to take the towel and cover her hips with it. She smiled at Sharda in an innocent manner as if she had to clue on what was happening. Sharda stood transfixed. Tanvi was removing her legging without covering herself completely. With each leg coming out of it, Sharda was in fact presented with the absolute naked glory of her memsaab’s backside.

"Didi, do you want me to massage your full body?" Sharda asked with high expectation.

"Oh no, my back and legs would do dear!" She dismissed her maid immediately as she knew her control would be gone the moment she allowed Sharda to handle her front side or buttocks. She moved back to the mattress and lay face down once again. Sharda's brain was unable to digest what she saw. Her cunt went into overdrive with the amount of naked skin in front of her. Tentatively, her hands reached Tanvi's ankles and fondled them with love. She was in love! She wanted to make Tanvi happy. Her fingers kneaded the wonderfully crafted calves and slowly moved up till the towel covered ass cheeks. She hesitated from going further and Tanvi relished from the sleazy activities that she indulged. She wanted to handle her... Manhandle her!

Sharda's hands moved all along the length of Tanvi's supple body, enticing her vagina all the time. Each time her hands reached Tanvi's ass cheeks, she saw the supple body jolting...and relaxing the moment she moved her hands away to back or to legs. She realized that the effect her cunt was going through was similar to what her madam was going through simultaneously. 

"Madamji, shall I remove this towel?" Sharda's asked once again softly to Tanvi's ears with a voice pushing her employer.

"Mmm...yeah...yess...remove it Sharda!" The answer fell on her ears like nectar. Without losing a moment, she removed the towel and allowed her eyes to feast over the exotic beauty. Though Tanvi gave her permission, Sharda was reluctant to knead the voluptuously cute ass cheeks. Few times, she brushed her fingers over the fair mounds, but still she hesitated.

"You are so fair Madamji! Just like butter!" Sharda hissed and she heard Tanvi's moan in return.

"You are an angel from heaven Didi! What if someone gets to see you? Any man with a tool between his legs would go mad with lust! I have never seen another woman of your beauty in my life!!"

"Mmm...Thank you Sharda...but I am nothing like that! Also why would another man see me?" Tanvi hissed back.

"Didi, I know it was a stupid question, but trust me, no male in this whole world would allow to let you pass without giving a taste to him of your exceptionally stunning body, if given a chance!” Sharda pushed again and her hands started to knead the soft meat of Tanvi’s naked glutes.

“Mmmmmm…ooh you know exactly how to do massage Sharda! You know this is the first time I have actually presented myself naked to someone other than my husband!” She lied to tooth and felt thrilled about it.

“Oh Madamji!!! I learned this from my grandmother and I have special oil that I use on my body or for someone special. Shall I get it and come back quickly?” Sharda really did not wanted to let go of this golden opportunity.

"Not today Sharda...now I am relaxed completely...Thank you so much!!" As she replied, Tanvi pulled and covered her ass back with the towel to a crestfallen maid. 

"Oh ok, okay Didi...as you wish!" Sharda stood and almost ran back to kitchen to control her sweltering cunt. She was suddenly amused to see her vagina puking out her love juice, just like how it always happened when Mehtaji gave her the special capsule. She wondered what exactly happened to her.

Tanvi was closely watching her maid and smiled wickedly. Her brain was on overdrive with the impact of what she did. She was no longer feeling shy at exposing her body to Sharda. 

"Madamji, I have finished here, let me come back after cleaning Mehtaji's house. Will be back by the time children reaches here.

"Haaan...okay Sharda!" Tanvi replied from bedroom. She already had thrown the towel away and stood behind the half opened door and looked at Sharda walking out and smiled. She felt exhilarated from the small, but another sleazy episode. She pressed the '+' button of the remote multiple times and reeled from the hammering sensations that felt like a pleasurefull torture for her cheating cunt. Once she felt content from her activities, Tanvi walked to kitchen with a plan.

"You guys are here!!" Tanvi exclaimed at the kids who returned from school. "I've made special pudding for you!!" She passed two plates to her children who seemed quite excited and yelled 'Yumm' at her. Later she heard the house bell and saw her maid Sharda standing with a dismayed look on her face.

"Madamji, I am back" Sharda's voice did not carry her earlier enthusiasm.

"What happened Sharda? You don't look well!" 

"What to tell you Didi...Mehtaji called me names and shouted at me for no reason!!" Sharda was almost at the verge of crying.

"Why???" Though she knew the real reason, Tanvi asked.

"I don't know Didi! They said I stole Abhi Saab's mobile phone!" 

"Whaatt! But did you took it?" Tanvi played along.

"No no Didi...I never stole in my life! And I have been working with them for all these years...Oh God...I don't know what to do!!" She sobbed.

Tanvi felt bad for the woman in front, but her ulterior motive took the upper hand. "Don't worry Sharda, I am sure they will find it later... After all, it's only a cell phone!" 

"Ooh Didi...You don't know...That mobile phone have too many things inside! My life will be shattered for if it's is not found!"

"But...Sharda...why would you get so offended or stressed if Abhi's phone went missing... Moreover, it's not your fault that he lost his mobile phone!!" Tanvi supported her maid.

"Ji Madamji, that's what I also told them! But they don't believe me!! I don't know where else to search...we all searched that entire house till now! They are really mad at me and Mehtaji told me to find it before her returns back to house tonight!!" Sharda still sobbed.

"It's okay Sharda...don't worry much...I will get ready for jogging! If you have any more work to finish, go ahead." Though Sharda was sad and stressed, she felt a bit better after talking with Tanvi. She went ahead and started her household chores.

"Didi, did you made this pudding?" Tanvi heard Sharda's question and concurred back.

"Aah yes, I made it for kids!" She replied and closed the bedroom to change. Her mind was working on overdrive to decide what to wear. Finally she decided to go for the second set of her sports wear. After few minutes, she stood in front of the mirror and gasped at her voluptuousness. She had the sports bra with horizontal slit through which the bottom part of her white breasts popped out as if it could fall free at any moment. Her bottom seemed like she was wearing a short with nothing inside. It's horizontal slits started right below where her ass cheeks ended and exposed a major portion of her fair thigh meat and it covered the knees and ended right below her knees exposing her calves and rest of her fair legs below. She felt an excellent strong grip at knees helping her to move freely and making her calves feel taut. As she knew she couldn't walk out like this, she wore one of her tee that ended at her midriff exposing her navel to an extent where it looked tantalizingly inviting. She smiled naughtily as her belly button skipped few times as she gulped air and at bottom, she wore a sweat pant that reached to cover her thighs covering her calves, as she walked out of her house, she pulled it higher at her thighs and ensured her legs were exposed till knees.

"I am leaving Sharda!" She took two small tumblers from her fridge and walked out of the kitchen. Her hands trembled at the deliberate wrong action that she was committing. She had separated the pudding to two tumblers with two pills of Aphrodisiac in each of it.

"Who? Tanvi beta? Come inside…come!" Safiya's voice came from the kitchen.

"Aah...You are preparing the special muffins! Its aroma is all around this building!!" Tanvi complemented the older woman who was busy with her cooking.

"Thank you Beti...What is this on your hand??" 

"This one, I made it for you and Khurramji! Kids already ate it and loved it... Hope you also like this!" Tanvi handed over one of the tumbler to Safiya.

"Oouh Thank you so much Beti, I will give it to Khurramji as well" Safiya got busy again.

"Okay Safiyaji, I will leave you now...Let me know if you want any help ok!" Tanvi called in and walked out if their home.

"You are an angel Tanvi!" Safiya murmured as she took a spoon and tasted the pudding. As she got the flavor on her taste buds, she had couple of more spoonful of the tasty pudding.

"Anyone here??" Tanvi called as she stood with trembling knees at Mr. Mehta's back door at the parking lot. Her heart was beating real loud. As she walked down from Khurram's house, she pulled her sweat pant higher and ensured it's was tight and snuggling at her knee...making her lower part of the legs totally bare till her shoes. 

"Why the heck am I here?? This is clearly cheating my husband! And still I am doing it! I just escaped getting caught yesterday and now thisss! What if Sanjoth comes back and watchman shows all those photos? He will definitely connect it to be me! Now, instead of staying home and being safe, I am begging to be sleazy! Am I an adultress??" Her thoughts got broken as Abhi came up and opened he door beaming.

"Tanvi Didi...Please come inside!" A surprised looking Abhi gave way for her to walk in.

Though a bit surprised and startled, Tanvi entered Mr. Mehta's house.

"Thank you Abhi! I wanted to give you and Mehtaji this pudding I made today!" 

"Oooh! How so nice of your Didi, thank you soo much! Is today any special?" Tanvi felt the young man's eyes loitering all over her body and she reeled from the guilty pleasure. She deliberately took slow steps towards the oversized dining table. She kept the pudding on top of it and smiled at Abhi who looked crazed with lust. 

"Try it and see if you like?" She softly asked the young man behind her.

"Didi, I am sure it would be as good as you!" 

"Hahhah... Enough of nice words! Let me get you a glass then! Tanvi paused for a moment as if expressing that she had no idea where the kitchen was.

"Ah it's here!" She exclaimed herself and walked towards the kitchen. Once inside, she cleaned a glass and poured a bit of pudding into it.

"Didi...it's okay, I will take!" 

"No no...I don't know if it's tasty or not...If not, I will run away immediately!" She smiled coyly.

"Let me try!" He took the glass and gulped it's content at one shot and stood beaming at her.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Didi...It's simply amazing, I will have more!" Abhi took the tumbler and poured another shot.

"Oh thank you...But, I got it for both of you...Isn't Mehtaji here?" She asked.

"Oh no...He was here, but left to attend some meeting at his bank!" 

"Aah...Big people...Big things!!" Tanvi chided playfully.

"Oh commmon Didi...He is a board member...That's all!"

"Abhiii...that makes him and you ‘Kings’ by default!!"

"Aaaah Kings!!! Then we should have a Harem here!"

"Hahaha...Maybe you already have! I don't know!"

"Heheheh...Well, let’s say we have a Harem, then, we should also be having a Harem Queen!"

"Whyyy…I thought you already have one or many queens!! Don't you???"

"Common Didi...We don't have any! Yet!! But if you prefer to take the position...You can be the Queen!!!"

"Whaaaatttt??? Hahaha...Stopppit Abhi...I am no one's queen!"

"What do you mean? Right now, you are of course the Queen of Sanjothbhai! However, If you are willing, it would be our honor to have you as our Queen as well!!!"

"Hahhahahah...Stoooop Abhi! Queen and all! If I become your Queen, remember...You will become my slave!!" 

"Oouh Didi...What wouldn't I give in this whole world to become your slave! I am already yours...Regardless what!!! Just order me your wish...It will be done by this poor slave!!!"

"Whaaaatttt... hahaha...I don't want to order anything from you Abhi! Plus...please stop this Queen and all...!"

"I wish I could take a nice photo with my Queen...unfortunately my phone is missing, can't find it anywhere!"

"Tanvi smiled as the one topic she wanted to explore came out! She was also feeling better as Father Mehta was not at home...She was still getting over his piercing looks and the fact that she sucked his old cock previous night, which was too intimidating as well for her to admit and the comprehend.

"Ouh! Let me help you find it then!" Tanvi offered.

"No no Didi...it's fine...I will search afterwards!"

"Common Abhi...you just named me queen and you don't want me to help you? Let me help... Consider it as my first order! Hahaha!!!" Tanvi made a stern face mockingly.

"Ouh Didi...Oops sorry!...Maharaniji!...Sure you can do whatever you wish!" Abhi replied with his head down as if showing his respect!

"Hahahahah, so tell me, where did you see it last?" She stole a good look at his groin, which was already showing promise, and she of course knew where he lost his phone!

"Didi...I mean Maharaniji!...It was kept on this table yesterday night...and then someone took it for few minutes and I am sure it was kept back...Since morning, we can't find it!"

"Sssstooopp ya Abhi...hahaha...Okay, was it you who took it last or Mehtaji?" 

"Hmmm...It was a friend of mine actually!" Abhi was finding it hard to disclose the details and Tanvi smiled internally at his hiccups.

"Ouh ok...What about outside the house? Did you check already?"

"Oh that...In fact, Sharda was here earlier and she took a quick survey outside and nothing came up!"

"Sharda! Common...She's a maid; she won't know the importance of such stuff!! Why don't we check outside first and then come back in?"

"Hmmm...Okay Didi...You are the Queen...so your words are like orders to be followed by this servant! Let's go then!" Though Abhi was reluctant, he agreed to accompany her. Both walked out of the house and took a full tour and returned fruitlessly. In the meantime, Abhi was trying to hide his growth and was a bit perplexed from the familiar tingle and itchiness that rose from his groin. He knew that he had not taken the capsule, but it still worked it's magic. To top it all, right in front of him was the gorgeous creatures walking in tights making him harder with each passing second...

"Shit...Nothing outside! So we have to do an intensive search inside itself!" Tanvi murmured herself and made sure Abhijeet heard it. She deliberately swayed her back as she walked inside. By the time they did all the walking, her pant was already above her knees. She walked as if she didn't bothered about the exposure. However, Abhi was in a state of confusion. The same person who he had fucked almost yesterday and whom he wanted to fuck most was right with him in more than friendly manner and he was lost on how to behave. He followed her like a puppy with its salivating tongue slobbering profusely.

Same time at Khurram’s house:

"Please, enough!!" Safiya literally sobbed and tried to shrug and escape!

"Aarre Safiya Begum...We just started!" Khurram was drenched in sweat and his brown body looked bronzed with all the effort.

"Khurramji...Pleeeeeease…listen to me!" Safiya tried to push his hand away.

"Begummm...Open your legs, let me continue...If not, you know how it will end up.

"Please...You already had once...I am too old to continue like this...Look at me!" Safiya cried.

Khurram took a deep breath and looked at his wife. Safiya glowed from the afternoon sunlight that passed through their dark bedroom window. Despite her age, Safiya was a real bomb. Her love handles bulged at her waist giving her a full woman's outlook. Her thighs were huge and it was her breasts that made him lust further. His right hand gripped her right breast hard and she yelled slowly from the pain. Khurram was spooning from her back on their bed and he was trying to push her right leg up to insert his murderous shaft once again into her abused vagina. Though they both knew well about his sexual appetite, this afternoon felt different. Khurram's cock was swollen to an abnormal proportion and despite already exhausting once inside Safiya's cunt, his cock still stood erect and he felt his balls bulging further with cum liquid. Safiya was on a different plateau altogether. Her entire body was palpitating and she felt an extremely unusually itch in her vagina and nipples that were never before experienced. At first, while she was preparing the Muffins, she let it pass by thinking she was dehydrated. When she walked into living room to drink water, she found herself flying in air as Khurram barged in and lifted her in his hands. As he did, he passed the comments to convey his thankfulness to Tanvi for the tasty pudding. 

Before even she could open her mouth, Khurram had it covered with his lips and her protesting disappeared as muffles. He literally tore her salwar as he pushed her to their bed. For a moment, Safiya was fearful to see her husband in such agitated state. Despite the fact that Khurram being a passionate lover, this was the first time she witnessed him with vigor similar to their young days. But recently, for past few months his libido had increased ten fold and she was unable to cope up and cooperate, as he wanted her to. In less than a minute he was with her on their bed with both of them clotheless and Khurram forcing himself on her with all his might. She was glad while he did not spent time on pleasantries and went directly to attack her cunt with his megalith. He moved positions multiple times and they both wrestled to satisfy their respective groins, which were tumulting from the aphrodisiac induced aggravation. Though Safiya felt her husband acting beyond his normal enthusiasm, her own cunt was bellowing for release. Once spent from her induced heightened state, Safiya was done and fell back ton their bed o clear her mind and body away from the sexual tension. But to her dismay, she found her husband trying to continue further.

"Please Khurramji, I can't...Why are you punishing me like this?" She turned her hips further away from the sloppy hardness that was poking hard against her asshole.

"Begum, if I don't get to have you satisfy me, this thing would search for some other pot! Plus, you are so gorgeous that I am unable to stop myself!!" He squeezed her puffed up right nipple with his large fingers and he guided his oversized penis back again between her tightly clenched ass cheeks.

"Yeah...Then do it! Find someone else!! I am sure you will murder her, whoever she is...You have become a beast!! I can't Khurramji...and please not in that place...Last time it took me two days to get over the blisters your unholy thing made!!" She hinted at her asshole that was torn by the old man few nights before.

"And it was that Tanvi's energy drink that helped me to regain some freshness that time!" Safiya thanked the young woman.

"Of course...Of course!” Khurram retorted and continued, “She knows how to maintain the lost vigor! And she is one person who takes care of her body like how everyone should! Learn it from her...I asked you thousand times to join me back at the gym so that we can maintain our health! And you didn't want to...Now once she called you, you want to join? You’d listen to her...But won’t listen to me, huh? As he asked her, his mind wandered and imagined Tanvi's ass cheeks and breasts. At the very same moment, his hips pushed forward and the dark brown cockhead forced the clenched butt cheeks and the pushed itself right over his wife’s anal ring making her to holler loudly.

"Then go and fuck her then! You bad man!! She has all the energy to satisfy this wretched thing!!!!" Safiya cringed from the pain that she felt as she found her itching asshole opening slowly.

"Ooouh Begum! That I will!! Right now you are Tanvi! And I am opening your best hole! Now open your goddamned legs woman...let me give you the best pleasure in this whole world!!"

"Ooooouuucccchhh!!! Slooowwwwly Khurramjiii!!!" Safiya cried loudly as her rectum got forced open and she felt the oversized thickness punishing her puckered hole to accept the intrusion.

"Ooouh...oooowwww…slooooowwww!" She continued to cry.

""Take this my sweet woman! See how your nasty hole gulped my thing??" He laughed and squeezed her nipple further as he took a good look at his cock getting sucked inside the anal vortex of his wife and he imagined it to be the tiny asshole of Tanvi's and wished the woman who was struggling next to him was actually the sizzling young one!

"Eeeeessssh! Slooooowwwwwww!!!" Safiya yelled at her husband who was destroying her anus with hard and fast thrusts. Despite whatever he tried, his thing never went inside more than half its length. Even at this aggravated state, not even a quarter of penetration was enough for Khurram. His hips moved in a faster pace making his wife wince and moan from pain filled pleasure. 

"Pllleeeeeeessss slowly Khurramji!!!" Safiya screamed as her anal passage got the rough treatment. Once he sensed her displeasure, his right hand pulled her right thigh high and his left hand groped her from down and its fingers dipped deep inside her cum filled cunt and used the gooey liquid to spread over his cock to ease the friction. As he felt the lubrication, his cock took another leap into her tight asshole.

"Slowwwwwwwlllyyy!!!" She cried as his pounding went into a rhythm of hard fuck. His mind was completely lost in the image of Tanvi thrashing next to him. Her skin, her softness, her voice, her breasts, her neck, her legs, her ass! 

"Yess...Her asss!!" I will split her ass cheeks like this!!!" As he imagined Tanvi, his cock drove tore past the boundaries of his wife's rectum making her screech from pain.

"Sssstooopp!!!" Safiya yelled with all her might and caught her husband's cock from penetrating further. Despite being a large woman herself, her fingers couldn't grip the girth of her husband's shaft. It slipped from their combined juices.

"Khurramjii...Pleeeese... It's really hurting!!!" She pleaded with tear filled eyes and tilted her head sideways and met her husband's blood lust. The only thing that she felt good were his fingers that were pumping in an out of her cum soaked cunt that had the unfamiliar itch which was being answered by his hand. She wished for a moment that she could've let her husband to fuck her vagina once again rather than resisting and now undergoing this rough handling.

"Begummm...Turn over!" As he asked, he left her breast and engulfed her waist and pulled her on top of him impaling her asshole over his megalith making her ride like a cowgirl facing his legs.

"Ooouuwwww...Khurramjiii... enough!!!" Safiya did not had any energy left in her and she slumped her entire body on top of Khurram.

"Aaaarrreeey!" He yelled and pushed her shoulders up and started to inject. Khurram was not feeling the carnal thirst anymore. He wished with all his heart that the body above him was of the petite young woman Tanvi instead of his wife. His cock pounded up and down inside the heated rectum making her cry even more loudly. 

"Find someone else Khurramjiiiii!!! I can't take this anymore!!!" Safiya yelled as her husband's relentless pounding continued.

"Yeeaaah...that I will…soooooon!!!" He screamed as he felt his balls boiling for release.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Chapter-21

Same time at Mr. Mehta’s house:

"Tanvi Didi, we checked everywhere already and nothing!" Somehow he hiccupped.

"No problem…one more search...Did you checked Kitchen? And your bedrooms as well??" 

"Hi Didi... Dad's bedroom is downstairs and I normally don't spend much time there, plus the mobile was with me yesterday night!"

"Okay, then you check your bedroom once again and let me check your kitchen in the meantime!" Tanvi dismissed the young man as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Oouh goodness! I am a bloody whore!" She paused at the kitchen threshold and turned back at Abhi who was already inside his bedroom and as she rightly guessed, he closed the door. Tanvi didn't lose a second more as she sprinted back to the large dining table and threw Abhi's phone down and towards the end of the wall. It was a large table and as she bent to check the phone, she found it lying at the far corner of the wall and the table. Smiling to herself, she returned back to kitchen. 

"Nothing Didi!" A crestfallen Abhi reached kitchen and found Tanvi opening and closing the drawers.

"Yeah, I can't find it here as well! Let's check the living room once again!"

"But Didi, we did check!!" 

"Commmon, I am sure it should be somewhere here itself, we will find it!" She walked back again and started at the couch, it's backside and at the TV stand while Abhi followed her to check the tables and drawers again. As she reached the table, she paused...

"Let me check the bottom of this thing, I can see lots of electrical wired and all that!" 

"Let me check Didi, you are a guest here! And now our Queen!!" 

"Common Abhi...I am not!" As she replied she bent and stooped down into the underside of the large table. At first she looked at the other end where she had thrown the cell phone and as she was kneeling, she tried her best to push her ass upwards to display herself to the crazed young man. In addition, with her one hand, she pulled her sweat pant and made sure it had now gone up from her kneecaps to show her thigh meat a little. Though her rational brain conflicted, her cunt was pestering to continue. 

"Nothing here Abhi!"

"Uh...aha...I told you!" She heard the hiccup from Abhi's voice, as she knew he was feasting over her naked skin. She wiggled her ass a bit while she turned herself towards the other end where she knew the phone was.

"What should I do? What should I doooo???" Abhi's cock was now fully erect and it knew only one end for obtaining solace. His eyes and brain consumed the erotic creature and the vision of her flawless legs protruding with her taut buttocks jutting at him. He felt a bit relief as he knew she would not see him from down. He slowly crouched next to her and observed her ass cheeks at close range, almost like previous day.

"AAAAH! I told you!!!...Here it is!!" Tanvi exclaimed as she located the phone tangled between lots of electrical wires. She pushed her fingers through the maze to clutch the phone.

"OOOYYIIIII!!!" A loud shrill escaped from Tanvi’s throat.

"Didiiiii...What happpenedd??" Abhi yelled at the woman who screeched and writhed at the same time.

"Shoooooocccckkk!!!" Tanvi yelled loudly and her body jerked violently.

Though it took a moment to realize what happened, Abhi jumped and ran to the socket and pulled the cable out. As he looked back at Tanvi, he found her body lying still under the table. His eyes flowed through the tantalizing female and despite the criticality, his cock engorged itself to a bigger proportion.

"Tanvi Did, you okay???" He called softly as he crouched next to her. 

"Oooouch!" Tanvi moved her head up and stared at the darkness under the table and realized what happened. Before her conscious brain rationalized the situation, her response was to get out of the table’s confines. And she moved her head and upper body simultaneously!

"Thudddd!!
"Ooooouuuwwwwwww!!!" It was Tanvi’s pain filled cry.
"Spaaaalssssh!!" 
"Shiiittttt!!!" Tanvi cursed loudly.

Abhi just sat stunned! He saw the hot woman reacting and as he expected her to slide back, he found her trying to sit and her head getting banged up to the underside of the table and the water jug kept above falling and spilling it's contents all over her neck and drenching her tee-shirt.

"Ssssshiiitttt!!!" Tanvi cried and slided backwards till she sat back out from the table shade with his phone on her left hand.

"I am drenched! Oh God...I was electrocuted!! Gaaaawd!!!"

"Sooorry...Sorry Didi! You shouldn't have done all this, let me get you a towel!" Abhi took his phone from her hand and stood up and gave her his free hand. He felt the softness of her palm passing it's heat as she gripped on his extended hand and stood up to his side.

""No problem Abhi...I will go back home and change!" All her excitement had faded away and all she wanted to do was to be out of this house. She recalled her semi naked photos with the sleazy men.

"No no...Didi...you got me my phone and the least I could do is to help you! I may have few tee shirts of my girlfriend here...And don't worry, its all washed and clean.

"Oh no...It’s alright Abhi...Don't worry, I am still under the after shock. I will go and change, at least glad you got your phone back!"

"Thank you my queen! You really are the Sherlock! But I insist...please...let me do this for you!" He walked to his bedroom and handed over a pale pink colored tee shirt from his drawer. She followed him with slow steps and stood at the threshold of the bedroom. 

Though reluctant, Tanvi was actually shivering from the sudden electric shock and it felt right to accept his offer. She walked in and took the tee and found him politely walking out by closing the door.

"Not so perverted as I thought!" She smiled and locked the door from inside. It was then she took a good look of the bedroom

"Whaaaat the hell!!!" Her cunt somersaulted multiple times at once. Two sides of the wall and ceiling we'e covered with mirror. It looked like an erotic movie scene. There were few cameras kept on side table with shades and lenses and even a video camera. She took a glance at his toilet, which was sheer white..."What is this place!" She wondered. She walked around a bit checking the equipment and finally stood near a wooden cabinet that stood at her waist height with a large mirror on top of it. It looked like a dressing table without any ladies mark anywhere. Without losing anymore time, she pulled her top up and released her pressure. Her spectacular breasts bounced and she twirled with pleasure as she found her fair skin protruding through the horizontal slit downside. It looked almost as if her breasts were about to fall free through the long slit but somehow reluctant to do so. Her nipples were hardened and pointing seriously forward and alluring. Without realizing where she was, Tanvi's hands came up and squeezed her tits hard against each other and her fingers clamped over the stone hard nipples along with a loud moan leaving her mouth.

Abhi stood thunderstruck in front of his laptop screen from living room. His peep video cam kept at the bottom corner of the dressing table captured the magnanimous beauty of the petite woman's semi naked breasts to its entirety. His cock was already out of his boxer and he was pumping all it's blood to bring the boiling cum out of its confines. His bedroom was totally under camera surveillance as it was where he did all his work. Both father and son enjoyed performing the carnal activities and watching them. He just couldn't believe the fact that the demure and nice woman was wearing such a sleazy outfit inside. His eyes roamed all over the naked skin and her fantastically taut body. He watched her tantalizingly flawless navel and it perky little belly button, which were one of his weaknesses. His tongue came out from mouth as if he was about to lick her taut navel all around and spread saliva all over and push its slithery tip inside the belly button hole to make her cry with pleasure. His eyes lingered at her hairy armpits and wished if she would allow him smell and smother his spit all over and tickle her to orgasm.

His brain lost its control!
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply