Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Me and My Wife Fantasy
(24-02-2019, 08:32 PM)nallathambi Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I started a new thread for my wife. Please support us. 

We had one thread in Xossip but it was deleted.

https://xossipy.com/thread-5113.html

Support is natural for such a hottie
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-05-2019, 10:31 AM)ronitamisha2824 Wrote: Hi Ronit n Amisha,
So happy to see u here,
I Was ur fan in xoxxip hope u guys will put xossipy on fire with ur hot update.
Ur fan..
We are delighted to see that Xossip n it's lovely PPL are back on this site. 
We were "nude_couple" on Xossip. N scrolled through many pages looking for this thread. Finally found it. We do not have contact of Salem couple. Legend who created this thread on Xossip. Hope this thread continues with same fame with fabulous couples. 

And , can someone please inform how to post pics here. Does upload on www pzy.be works here too. 

Have fun

Ronit n Amisha
Like Reply
I and my wife was travelling in train 2nd ac compartment .
She was wearing saree .oo her figure is 36 36 38 .she is 27 years old .I got kinky and put my hand inside her saree while we were on same berth covered with blanket. I just rubbed her pussy and removed her panty and put it in her hand bag and started fingering.she was so excited and started moaning . She put her hand over my lund started masterbating me .I put finger in ass chubby ass to ..that is so softy . This continued for 15 minutes and we both cummed.she was pantyless for whole journey.
[+] 3 users Like ash2019's post
Like Reply
hand over my lund started masterbating me .

WHAT IS LUND?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(23-06-2019, 08:13 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: hand over my lund started masterbating me .

WHAT IS LUND?

Its penis in hindi
Like Reply
thanks, ash2019
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Any cuckold, Master/Bull here... skype or hangout [email protected]
Like Reply
(24-02-2019, 08:32 PM)nallathambi Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I started a new thread for my wife. Please support us. 

We had one thread in Xossip but it was deleted.

https://xossipy.com/thread-5113.html

Hey... Welcome back!

What was your username and thread name in xossip earlier?
Like Reply
(11-05-2019, 10:31 AM)welcome "nude_couple" . hope this thread will be a success with lovely people like you guys and hope salemcouple somehow comes to know about this site and come here . Wrote: We are delighted to see that Xossip n it's lovely PPL are back on this site. 
We were "nude_couple" on Xossip. N scrolled through many pages looking for this thread. Finally found it. We do not have contact of Salem couple. Legend who created this thread on Xossip. Hope this thread continues with same fame with fabulous couples. 

And , can someone please inform how to post pics here. Does upload on www pzy.be works here too. 

Have fun

Ronit n Amisha
Like Reply
Hi Everyone welcome to xossipy again, we are looking your own experience and narration

Plz share her and make everyone happy.
Like Reply
Hello, we are cpl 39 and 35. My wife though is homely but I have felt that she has been some emotions for her Jija ( Her sister's husband). He stays in the same town where my in-laws are. Years back, we were visiting our in-laws and we made a curtsey visit to their place. During lunch time my sister in law told my wife to call him . At the same time I wanted to use the bathroom so they sent me upstairs where his bedroom was. When I was coming out, I heard my wife's giggle and out of curiosity went towards room. My wife was showing him her full cleavage and he was saying that her body has grown well -May be because of daily sex. Strangely, I felt bit hard hearing this and also she noticed and put her pallu in place. This was my first experience of cuck feeling. but this was just a start
[+] 5 users Like serendipity76's post
Like Reply
(26-07-2019, 10:16 AM)serendipity76 Wrote: Hello, we are cpl 39 and 35. My wife though is homely but I have felt that she has  been some emotions for her Jija ( Her sister's husband).  He stays in the same town where my in-laws are. Years back, we were visiting  our in-laws and we made a curtsey visit to their place. During lunch time my sister in law told my wife to call him . At the same time I wanted to use the bathroom so they sent me upstairs where his bedroom was. When I was coming out, I heard my wife's giggle and out of curiosity went towards room. My wife was showing him her full cleavage and he was saying that her body has grown well -May be because of daily sex. Strangely, I felt bit hard hearing this and also she noticed and put her pallu in place. This was my first experience of cuck feeling. but this was just a start

hope she have enjoyed before..

hot to hear this
Like Reply
Please share more your cuckold experience
Like Reply
(26-07-2019, 10:16 AM)serendipity76 Wrote: Hello, we are cpl 39 and 35. My wife though is homely but I have felt that she has  been some emotions for her Jija ( Her sister's husband).  He stays in the same town where my in-laws are. Years back, we were visiting  our in-laws and we made a curtsey visit to their place. During lunch time my sister in law told my wife to call him . At the same time I wanted to use the bathroom so they sent me upstairs where his bedroom was. When I was coming out, I heard my wife's giggle and out of curiosity went towards room. My wife was showing him her full cleavage and he was saying that her body has grown well -May be because of daily sex. Strangely, I felt bit hard hearing this and also she noticed and put her pallu in place. This was my first experience of cuck feeling. but this was just a start

Wow,nice start,hope to hear more stories
Like Reply
Love to chat about my wife and share her pic or show her live on cam nude or playing with  sextoys only married men
Pm who can share  .Single men pic collectors stay away they will not get any thing..

[Image: image-20180709-104552.jpg]

[Image: image-20180709-104632.jpg]

[Image: image-20180803-091459.jpg]

[Image: image-20180803-091525.jpg]
cayenne turbo s 0 60
[+] 5 users Like Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
NIce thread...this thread was very much famous on xossip
Like Reply
How to upload pics here.? Can anyone guide. PM pls
Like Reply
pm me or hangouts cuckoldhubby96 for chat abt wife
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 01:47 AM)karachibanker Wrote: Remembering the nostalgic Xossip and its sane and intelligent community we had back there, i will assume we have the same level of caliber here as well, I would start with sharing one of the experience my wife had with which made us excited as hell, we were roaming near sea area near our apartment in my car, and i wanted  wife to try something daring, since we have a psychological and sexual contract to gain maximum enjoyment in exhibitionism and sexual adventure.
Once we were on the sea road parking and it was late night time, just few people were roaming, there was a beggar boy, must be 13 who came to us for money, i asked him that i will give him money if he looks after people around car while my gf(i pretended her to by gf in front of him) gives me a blowjob, he was first so thrilled and shocked, i assured him that its no big deal and he should do what i said to earn some bucks, he after an innocent smile asked us to take the car a little further where not many people come, i did so, i took the car, opened by side of mirror, since my wife's side had black shades, i asked him to look carefully for people and inform me if he sees anything unusual, so while she was giving me blowjob, i started showing the boy my hard cock and pressed her boobs, for once just to look at us he came to inform us that a malishi is coming from around and we should stop, while saying this he was constantly looking our activity, as i exposed my wife's boobs and my cock and i was fingering my wife's asshole while she was bent towards me, he took a good look at us which made me super excited and i was discharged, all while he was looking, i asked him if he had any tissue or something to wipe which my wife didn't have, he gave me a dirty cloth he had through which i wiped my cock and asked my wife to wipe her ass since i applied salive on her asshole, she laughingly did so, now he was standing with my window for five minutes and enjoying the thrilling experience of his life, i gave the cloth to him and gave him 100 rupees and told him that we will come again too, he was happy and we were satisfied. it was an enthralling experience indeed,

exposing to a teen is best man
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
Bisexual Male here .. if any bisexual hubby available can message me
[+] 1 user Likes Bisexual tamil's post
Like Reply