*Important* Xossip English Stories Index Top -20
(06-01-2019, 12:02 AM)cybercrazy Wrote: Dear raaztmb ....Yes I have written that story and I want to continue the same. My current xossipy id is cybercrazy..earlier in old xossip it was parthasart.
So kaamdev I request you to upload that story, as I am unable to do it.

bro if u hv heavenly angel decieved by trust thrn pls upload it bro....my request
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nri alone wife trapped story link not open after 10th page .anyone help me
Like Reply
Pls post "Debt changes life of sexy housewives"
Like Reply
Upload the entire story bang of innonce
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 06:50 AM)sai pooja bhaktudu Wrote: bro if u hv heavenly angel decieved by trust thrn pls upload it bro....my request

No friend I have not written that story
Like Reply
Please upload the story Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon

English stories
Like Reply
(03-01-2019, 06:56 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: think the 2nd one got posted.

Please post swati a homely lady who turned into cheating unknowingly"
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 11:07 PM)cybercrazy Wrote: No friend I have not written that story
where can i find that story bro
Like Reply
(17-11-2018, 12:13 PM)sarit11 Wrote:
Adultery Top 20 Threads sorted on Reply

[Image: English-Ad-1.jpg]
sorted by replies but my stories have more replies yet they are not in the list you have posted, strange..... maybe your list was taken much befoe my stories came
[Image: 7sOmtfw.jpg]
Like Reply
(07-01-2019, 03:03 PM)sai pooja bhaktudu Wrote: where can i find that story bro

I exactly don't know how to extract the story written by me. I think moderator need to help me in finding out the story wrote by me "Pyasi  Bhauji Starring Raveena Tandon"
Like Reply
sarit anna help us
Like Reply
(27-12-2018, 09:58 PM)furihard Wrote: Does any one have these two stories plz post it                                                                               Heavenly angel deceived by trust-2 and With the flow turn by turn.

bro did u find the story heavenly angel decieved by trust
[+] 1 user Likes sai pooja bhaktudu's post
Like Reply
(21-12-2018, 12:07 AM)NA46 Wrote: HEY if u have this full story please post it

" heavenly angel: deceived by trust "

i have seen a thread on this site but its  incomplete and not been updated for  few weeks...i tried the archives but they only cached a small part of it and it is less than what i found here

did u find the story bro
Like Reply
We have the same taste in stories . This is one of the hottest stories I have ever found. I especially like how the guys  brutally fuck the most innocent aunty in the  society with a virgin ass. Two more stories which are comparable to this one :

I) Breaking Hema(In two parts)
2) The Drakness

Do you have more such stories to share ?
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 09:05 PM)enslaver Wrote: Thanks for this a lot. I have one more request can you please put "Other side of my teacher". It's under the English section.

Hey sarit, can you please look for this story. Story of a teacher becoming a slave to student . "Other side of my teacher". Anyone else also of knows , please tell.

Misc. Erotica

Other side of my teacher

here it is.
Like Reply
Pls upload bang of Innocence
Like Reply
Write a new sex story on raveena tandon
Like Reply
Pls upload the complete story "Making Money from Sister", "The Saga of Incest", "Transforming my Sister", "How I Fucked a Homely wife and a modern slit at work"
Like Reply
Hello All,

I found this story in the internet and have converted into a PDF and sharing the same to everybody.

I really loved the way story was narrated and the roles were portrayed. All credit goes to original author of the story.

Hope you too will like this story!!!

Link to PDF:  NISHA - LIFE AFTER MARRIAGE

With Luv,
[+] 2 users Like cron.venkat's post
Like Reply
post me yeh hai mohabttiean serial fucking stories please
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply