Misc. Erotica Other side of my teacher
Other side of my teacher

Writer:- mywife2hot
25th July 2015

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

This is new story actually the real gratitude to be expressed to the writer who i have taken the story from i have tried to give a desi touch to it

Let me introduce myself I am Vishal about 20 years old doing my final year B.com in one of the reputed colleges in Hyderabad, I am from a well do family , I am about 6 ft tall, quite tall for the Indian standards as I am the captain of the college basketball team, there were lot of girls were behind me but from the beginning I had hots for mature women than young girls of my age,

One day in the evening after finishing the practice session of the basketball I was with ball dribbling on the hall way of the college and suddenly I crashed in to a women, for the first time I saw her in the college she was the most beautiful women I had come near any time in my life , she was little bit younger to my mom I think she was about 38 or may be 40, she was about 5.5 inch tall very very fair she was in a light pink chiffon saree, which looked so hot on her and she was wearing a full sleeve blouse white colour, the cloth of the blouse was bit transparent in which I could make out she was wearing a lacy netted black bra and I could figure out she had one of the best boobs I had ever set my eyes on , Her hair was a dark shade of black that was curled and hung down to her shoulders.

As I crashed on to her she said “sorry I did not see you coming”

I said “ it is ok mam it was my fault I should not be playing with ball in the hall way I have not seen you before who are you by the way I am Vishal’’

Rehana : I am Rehana you know professor Shahid I am his wife

I : Oh god nice meeting you madam how is his health now I know your son Azlan he too studies in our college he is my junior he is my basketball team anyhow , how is the professor doing after that major car crash he had sorry he was such a wonderful person any how mam he was my fav teacher what can I do for you”

Rehana : I want you tell me how to reach the principal’s office ,

I : sure madam fallow me any how what work do you have with the principal at this hour

Rehana : I have to get an appointment letter from him ,

I : what do you mean by that

Rehana : I am joining this college as teacher in accountancy

I ; what a pleasant thing we will have new accounts lecturer and such a beautiful one too

Rehana : mind your language

I : sorry mam I could not resist as you are so beautiful

Then I guided her to the principal’s office as she walked towards the principal’s office I saw her big hips sway in her saree as she walked they swayed and my heart took a beat with every step she took , and from behind her boobs were so big that as she lifted her arms we can see some part of her huge tits , from that day I was so mad about her that I had never been crazy for any women as she was, I just wanted to have her at any cost she was my goal in life just her only her, to my luck she was the class teacher of our class addition to the accounts she used to do other task of the class as well

Finally one day I got a chance now read how I planned

Mrs. Rehana. I know all about you sordid affair with a particular person last summer while you and your husband was in hosital. I know all about how hard you got fucked in the bathroom and then again in the sauna while you husband was in hospital. I know how you went down on your student last summer in the sauna and how you swallowed all of his cum. How could you do it Mrs. Rehana? How in the world could you let one of your students fuck you like that? Sure he was eighteen but you know it is against all of the college codes and rules and regulations. You can loose you job because of it. I understand you are nominated for 'Teacher Of The Year' award. How can you honestly say you are the teacher of the year when you fucked one of your students? That one night of passion and lust can cost you your marriage, your award, and your career. You simply didn't think Mrs. Rehana. Luckily I have thought. I have thought this whole thing through. All you have to do is follow my instructions perfectly and you can keep your marriage, your award, and your career. There are only two more days of college left. You already have turned in our final grades. Tomorrow when you get to college you will go to the girls rest room on the first floor and look under the trash can for another envelope. Do not open the envelope until you come to your desk just like you are doing right now. You will open the envelope and read your next set of instructions. If you fail to follow these instructions to a tee then I will blow the whistle and ruin your life. If you understand then nod your head three times."

As I nonchalantly looked up at Mrs. Rehana I saw her head slowly nod three times as she folded my letter back up and placed it back in the envelope. She opened her desk drawer and hid the letter under some papers. I knew I had her now. I watched as her eyes scanned each and every student in the classroom. I watched her look with a stern set of eyes at everyone. I could tell she was upset and nervous at the same time. I continued talking with Bhavin next to me as I kept an eye on Mrs. Rehana out of the corner of my eye.

It was only a half day of college today as we were practicing for graduation. I continued to watch the look of terror in Mrs. Rehana's eyes as she nervously led us through our procession march. Mrs. Rehana was a very beautiful woman. She always wore sexy nice thin sarees to class. She either wore tight salwar kameez that came down to the floor or she wore chiffon transparent saree and full blouse bit of skin show. Regardless of what she wore, her eyes were the most beautiful asset. Her eyes were such a perfect shade of brown and she always wore her make up to match them. She always seemed to have on a sweet sexy shade of pink lipstick. Today however, her eyes were nervous.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
During the practice I could tell that Mrs. Rehana was acting different. I watched her as she continued to check out everyone. I knew it was killing her that someone knew about her affair. She acted totally different the whole rest of the day. As the end of the day drew near everyone picked up their bags and began to leave. I walked with Bhavin as we left the college yard. I looked back over my shoulder one last time as I saw Mrs. Rehana walk back into the college.

Bhavin walked up his driveway and I continued on towards my house still a few blocks away. I went into my room and threw my bag on the floor. I went and watched television to kill time before dinner. While I watched television I continued to formulate my plan. Dinner finally arrived and I went and sat down with my mom and my dad at the kitchen table. After we ate ,headed on our own way. I went up to my room and sat down at my computer. An evil grin appeared on my face as I began to type my next set of instructions to Mrs. Rehana.

"Was it worth the headache now Mrs. Rehana? Are you scared Mrs. Rehana? Scared that I know your dirty little secret? Scared that I might tell your husband? Scared that I might tell the college authorities? I bet you are. At the same time I bet this is making your married pussy wet? You must pay now for your sin . You must pay in order for your life to remain intact. You must pay for your husband to not find out about your affair. You must pay in order to win that coveted 'Teacher Of The Year' award. And most of all you must pay to keep your career. Tomorrow is the last day of college. You will wear your dark blue saree, the one that is of chiffon material . Under your saree you will wear a sexy pink thong. I want you to sign your thong in the front right where your pussy rests. Along with a pink thong you will wear a pair of white petticoat with elastic no string and a pair of five inch open toe heels. You will wear your white long sleeve blouse and under it you will wear a pink lace bra that unclasps in the front. If you do not have any or all of these items you will go to a store and buy them. In front of the dry erase board you will find two circles drawn on the floor in black marker. You will place your feet in the circles and face the board. Next you will buy a black scarf and blindfold yourself with it. On the dry erase board you will notice a marker with a string tied around it. You will tie the string around your wrist and hold the marker. Every time I make you cum you will make a check mark on the board. You will do this exactly one hour after class is dismissed. If you try to peek to see who it is, your life will be ruined. If you fail to follow all of these instructions exactly your life will be ruined. When I am finished you will stay standing in the same spot for fifteen minutes before you are permitted to remove your blindfold and go home. When you finish reading this note you will nod your head three times."

I printed out the letter and folded it neatly and placed it in an envelope. I sealed the envelope and took it with me. I went out to the garage and jumped on my bike and went down to the college. Quietly I walked into the college and scanned the hallways to make sure I was not seen. At each corner I checked to make sure that there was nobody there. I quietly tip toed into the women's rest room and paused for a moment to catch my breath. I tilted the trash can on an angle and placed the sealed envelope on the floor under it. I set the can back down and quietly tip toed back the same way I came. I slowly opened the door to Mrs. Rehana's classroom and silently entered. I took the orange dry erase marker and taped a string to it and placed it on the rail under the board. I picked up a black marker and drew two circles on the floor. I made sure that the circles were far enough apart to ensure that her legs would be spread apart far enough. I quickly ran out of the classroom and down the hallway . I quickly jumped on my bike and rushed home.

I couldn't wait to get to college tomorrow to see Mrs. Rehana reading my note. I couldn't wait to see that look of fear and lust in her eyes. I knew one thing for sure. The day after tomorrow I was going to fuck the living shit out of her and in her own classroom.

I watched television until it was quite late and then went to bed. Morning came and I hurried down to get cleaned up and then eat breakfast. All I had on my mind was watching Mrs. Rehana reading my note. After breakfast I grabbed my bag and began walking to college. Along the way I stopped at Bhavin's house. I said hello to his mother as she handed me a glass of orange juice . Bhavin and I finished eating and quickly headed for colege. As we walked to college Bhavin had no idea as to my plans. In fact I really don't remember what we talked about as the only thing on my mind was watching Mrs. Rehana read my letter. It seemed like it was an eternity but eventually we walked across the college yard and then finally into the building.

We sat down about ten minutes before the start of the second to last lecture of the day. Mrs. Rehana was not at her desk yet as she usually arrives right when the bell rings. Minutes seemed to take hours to pass. Everyone in the room was talking as Mrs. Rehana finally entered the classroom. My heart was pounding as I tried to keep an eye on her out of the corner of my eye. I could tell she was scouring the students in the room with her stern eyes as she pulled her chair back and slowly sat down.

As I sat there talking to Bhavin and watching my teacher I thought she didn't do as instructed. She organized her desk and sat there for a moment. Then my heart began to race. I watched her pick up the envelope I left under the trash can. I swear I couldn't remember anything that happened in those few minutes as I watched her slowly open the letter. I watched as her sexy fingers pinched the folded letter and slide it out of the envelope. She looked up to see if she could spot the student who was blackmailing her but from the look of disappointment in her eyes I knew she was clueless. I watched her eyes slowly drop to the text on the piece of paper. In my mind I was reading along with her.

As she read the letter I was so lost in her physical beauty. I couldn't believe that the woman who I fantasized to and jacked off to for the past year was about to become my lover for a day. As she continued to read I could see the anger in her eyes but yet I could also see the curiosity and lust beaming from her soft sensual face. Suddenly Mrs. Rehana turned her head and looked over at the dry erase board and looked at the orange marker with the string taped to it. Slowly her head turned back to the letter and she continued reading. She seemed to be taking her time as she read my letter which heightened my suspense before she finally folded the letter and slid it back into the envelope. Next Mrs. Rehana glanced down at the black circles on the floor before she nodded her head three times. She pulled her desk drawer open and again hid it under some junk in her desk.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Class started and again we practiced the drill for graduation. I could tell that she was affected by what I was doing to her as she wasn't herself as she led us through the procession. She seemed quiet and reserved as to her usual talkative self. I could tell she was really trying to figure out who was controlling her. I made sure to not make much eye contact with her except for answering questions.

It seemed like it was taking forever to get through the day. Finally we all returned to our classroom and Mrs. Rehana told us that we had to report for farewell function on Friday night at six thirty. She also told us that tomorrow was going to be a quick walk through of what we have done for the past two days and then we would be out of here. My heart began to pound in my chest as I knew that tomorrow I was going to be pleasuring this lovely teacher in more that one way.

Bhavin and I got out of our chairs and began to walk out of the room when all of a sudden Mrs. Rehana called out to me. My heart began to pound harder than ever as I thought for sure that she figured out that I wrote those letters. I walked up to my lovely teacher and said "yes Mrs. Rehana, what can I do for you?" As I stared into her eyes I thought for sure that she could see right through me. I thought for sure that she could see my heart pounding in my chest as I stood there before her. "I just wanted to tell you that you did a very fine job this college final year." "Thank you Mrs. Rehana I said as I stared deeply into her beautiful eyes. I became mesmerized by her face as I searched into her soul. I became lost in the small creases of her tummy which was seen around her hips over her chiffon saree and her full lips as I realized that tomorrow I would be becoming even more familiar with those creases and lips. "See you tomorrow Mrs. Rehana" I said as I managed to tear myself away from this beautiful lady. I turned around and left the room.

Bhavin was waiting for me in the hallway. We left the college building and headed for home. Bhavin walked up his driveway and I headed down the street to my house. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. Imagining what Mrs. Rehana looked like under all of those layers of clothes was driving me crazy. Imagining what those fair big round breasts of hers looked like caused my cock to begin to stiffen in my pants as I walked down the street. Rather than walk with a noticeable limp I decided to think about other things in order to keep my erection down.

I finally arrived home and went to my room to plan my seduction for tomorrow. As I lay on my bed a grin crept across my face just as fast as my cock sprung to full attention. I decided to not masturbate as I wanted to save myself for tomorrow. As I closed my eyes I swear I could feel everything that I was about to do to her. I could feel her heat radiating from her naked flesh. I could smell her perfume and her pussy juice as both intoxicating smells mingle. Opening my eyes I realized that my cock was throbbing so I stood up and began to clean my room in order to take my mind off of her.

Moments later my mom called for me to come to the kitchen for dinner. After we ate it was the usual routine of cleaning up the mess before watching television for the evening. Everything on television seemed incredibly boring and pale in comparison to what I was about to experience tomorrow. The night dragged on and on. I finally pulled myself up off of the floor and went to my room to go to sleep. I undressed and crawled into bed. My cock was rock hard as I could not get the thought of fucking my beautiful teacher out of my head.

As I laid there I had such an urge to reach down and toss one off. My cock twitched and throbbed with excitement as I imagined Mrs. Rehana bending over and holding on to the dry erase board. I imagined her moaning out in pleasure as I hold her hips and guide my cock into her soft warm depths. I couldn't stand it anymore. I reached down and gripped my cock with my right hand and began to pump myself. I reached over for a couple of tissues and just as I placed them in front of my cock I began to cum. I quickly tossed my cum saturated tissues into the trash can before rolling over. At least that took the edge off of my erection and my lustful thoughts. Moments later I was fast asleep.

Morning came and I got up early. I went and took a shower and dressed for college. This was it, the big day. This was my last day of college ever and the day that I was going to fuck the living shit out of my teacher. I ate a quick breakfast before brushing my teeth. I was so excited that I could hardly contain myself.

I raced down the street on my bike to Bhavin's house. He was already outside waiting for me. He jumped on his bike and together we headed for college. We locked our bikes up and walked into our classroom. My heart was again pounding as I eagerly anticipated Mrs. Rehana wearing my requirements.

We sat there waiting and realized that Mrs. Rehana was late. "Oh my god" I thought to myself. "What if she doesn't come to class today." I knew she would have to come as I had enough information on her to ruin her. The minutes began to pass and everyone began to talk about leaving and going home. Mrs. Rehana was now ten minutes late. My heart was sinking as I began to believe that maybe she figured me out. Maybe she was staying home and missing the final class.

My heart began to sink as I looked at the clock and saw that she was now fifteen minutes late. Suddenly I heard something out in the hallway. It was a clicking sound. The sound seemed to be moving closer to the door. Suddenly the sound stopped right outside the door. I looked at the handle and saw the knob begin to turn. Slowly the door opened. My heart began to pound like crazy as I watched Mrs. Rehana walk over to her desk wearing her thin blue saree and white long sleeve deep neck and deep back blouse form one side of the blouse the bra strap was pushed bit out and I knew she was wearing a lacy type bra of the colour I had asked her to wear. I also could see the silver spikes of stiletto heels under her saree as she walked. I tried to compose myself as I knew that I had her. I knew that it was just a matter of time before I was going to have her.

Mrs. Rehana seemed nervous as she began to instruct us. She told us that today we were going to do our final walk through in our cap and gowns. Our gowns were hanging in the closet in the room. We were all instructed to go to the rest rooms and change into them for our practice. I took my bag with me into the rest room and went into a stall to change. I knew that I needed to be undressed in order to fuck Mrs. Rehana so I decided to go naked under my gown. I stripped all of my clothes off except for my shoes. I placed my articles of clothing in my bag and went back to my classroom. I had to do everything I could in order to keep my erection from becoming evident.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
About ten minutes passed and I continued to watch my teacher out of the corner of my eye. I could see her continuing to glance down at the circles on the floor and over at the orange marker on the ledge. She continued to scan her students to see if she could figure out who was blackmailing her. Finally everyone was back in the classroom and seated. Mrs. Rehana had us all get up and walk out to the parking lot. She told us to take our belongings with us as we were going to be dismissed from the parking lot. I took my bag in order to not give it away that it was me who was controlling her. We did a quick walk through before she told us to all have a good day.

I walked with Bhavin and we got on our bikes and went home. After Bhavin went up his driveway I went around the block and headed back to college. I put my bike up against the fence behind some bushes and quietly began to walk towards the college. Thoughts of what I was about to do to my teacher my dream women caused my cock to ache between my legs as it bounced back and forth from walking. I quietly walked into the building and looked at the clock. I had twenty five minutes yet before I could enter Mrs. Rehana's classroom. The college was deserted now except for a couple of office workers. I decided to go into the men's room to wait.

I went into a stall and sat down on the toilet lid. I began to go over in my head what I wanted to do to her. My heart was pounding as the thought of my cock sliding in and out of her hot mouth caused my cock to rise to attention. Thought's of kneeling behind her and lapping at her dripping cunt caused me to shiver. I jumped up and carefully checked to make sure that nobody was outside in the hallway. I glanced at the clock and saw that there was six minutes yet before I was to make my move.

Quietly I began to walk to my classroom. Nobody was around as I walked down the hall that led to Mrs. Rehana's classroom. Suddenly I was standing outside of Mrs. Rehana's door. Looking up at the clock I still had one minute to chicken out. I could still turn around and run and act like nothing ever happened. I realized that the clock was exactly where it needed to be. Time was up. Very carefully and quietly I peeked inside the partially cracked open door. My heart skipped two beats when my eyes fell upon my teacher as she stood in the circles on the floor waiting for me. I then realized that I was at the point of no return.

I just momentarily stood there gazing at her beauty as she stood there. Her blue thin sarees covered all of her except for the tips of her stiletto heels. Her arms hung down to her sides. Dangling from her right wrist was the orange marker that I had prepared for her. As my eyes scanned upwards I saw she had the black scarf tied around her head as she was instructed.

Quietly I kicked off my shoes. I entered the classroom and shut the door making sure to lock it. Looking at Mrs. Rehana I saw her begin to tremble as she heard the door close and lock. "Who are you" she said softly. I knew I couldn't speak or she would know my voice so I stayed silent. I walked over to the video camera that was owned by the college and pressed play. Slowly I walked up to Mrs. Rehana. I stood behind her and just admired how she was about to submit to me.

I moved a little closer until I could smell her perfume. I stepped to the side to make sure that the scarf was totally covering her eyes. Again I moved directly behind her. Slowly and with trembling hands I raised my arms and placed my hands on my teachers shoulders. I squeezed softly as I felt the great amount of tension in her muscles. Slowly and softly I massaged her shoulders as if to tell her to relax, everything was going to be all right. I slowly began to slide my hands down her arms as they hung down to her sides. I heard Mrs. Rehana inhale sharply as my hands slid past her elbows and over her forearms. Ever so softly I slid my hands back up her arms to her shoulders.

As I continued to rub my teachers arms I stood behind her with a rock hard cock. I could feel the head of my dick pushing into Mrs. Rehana's ass crack. I continued to run my finger tips up and down her arms before moving to her back. I lightly traced my fingers up and down Mrs. Rehana's spine causing her to shiver. I felt her bra strap and again noticed that she followed my instructions as there was no clasp in the back. My fingers continued to lightly tease her blouse covered back. I became more bold. I slid my finger tips down her spine but slid them back up her sides. Mrs. Rehana let out a loud sigh and gasp as my finger tips grazed the sides of her breasts.

Mrs. Rehana squirmed slightly as my fingers continued to slide up and down her sides. With every up and down stroke of my fingers I made sure that I grazed the sides of her magnificent breasts. I took off the pin of the pallu from her shoulders and allowed the blue saree pallu to fall down from her shoulder over her tummy on the floor, I could feel the softness and the roundness of her breasts through her blouse and bra. As I continued to trace my finger tips up and down her sides, she began to breath heavier.

Slowly my hands were on her sides just above the hips. Slowly I began to slide my hands around and over her stomach. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" Mrs. Rehana moaned out as I felt her navel beneath my finger tips. I slowly began to slide my hands back and forth from her stomach to her sides. With each passing of my hands back and forth I slowly began to slide my hands upwards closer to her magnificent breasts.

As my hands continued to inch higher up her stomach, Mrs. Rehana nearly jumped to the ceiling as my thumbs brushed against the bottoms of her breasts. "Oh Goddddd......" Mrs. Rehana moaned as my thumbs slid higher over her breasts. Now my thumbs and forefingers were caressing her breasts as I continued to slide my hands from her sides to her middle. I felt her nipples stiffen through both layers of material as my thumbs caressed her most sensitive spot. Mrs. Rehana was now breathing heavily and nearly panting. My hands continued to fondle my teacher's breasts until I had both hands cupping her globes.

My hands were now up at her neck. Using my thumb and fore finger I began to work the very top button of Mrs. Rehana's blouse. As I pushed the top button through the hole Mrs. Rehana moaned out "please don't do this, please stop." That only caused me to move my fingers that much quicker to her next button. Again I pushed the button through the hole. I slid my hands down to her third button and began to work it through the hole. "Please no" Mrs. Rehana again moaned. I could feel her blouse begin to open now that three buttons were undone.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I slid my fingers down to the fourth button. I leaned in closer allowing my cock to be smashed into her ass as my fingers continued to fumble with her button. I lowered my head and inhaled her scent next to her ear as I felt the fourth button become undone. Again I could feel her blouse sag open even more in the front. My fingers were now at the bottom button. I began to fumble with the button as I kissed her softly on her neck Rehana began to pant and moan as my tongue began to slide across her neck and over her ear. Just as I began to nibble on her ear lobe the final button popped free and her blouse was now completely open.

Again I began to slide my finger tips ever so lightly over her naked stomach. I slid my tongue into my teacher's ear causing her to nearly scream. I slid my hands up and again felt her bra encased breasts. I let her breasts sit in my hands for a moment just savoring the moment. Rehana's head was now tilted slightly as my lips and tongue continued to assault her ear. Slight moans were evident as I began to massage her breasts through her bra.

I could feel her stiff nipples through her lace bra and I immediately pinched both of them alternately. Rehana moaned loudly as I continued to pinch her stiffening buds. I began to kiss Rehana on her cheek. I slid my tongue across her cheek towards her pink lipstick covered lips. I maneuvered my fingers until I found her clasp. Just as I slid my tongue over the corner of her mouth I pushed her clasp in and unhooked her bra. "Oh Godddddd......" She moaned as my tongue now had a chance to enter the corner of her mouth.

Slowly I pulled the lace material away from her breasts. At that moment I realized that I was sliding my tongue over Rehana's tongue. I couldn't believe that she was now kissing back at me. She gasped deeply as I pulled the material free from her breasts oh god I could see the make and size of the bra which is 38 DD. The rush of cool air over her hot flesh caused her to shriek.

Again I returned my hands to her now naked breasts. I cupped them and squeezed them causing her nipples to stand out even farther. Rehana's head was now turned to the side as she met my kisses midway in mid air as our tongues pushed back and forth at each others. I began to tug at her nipples. "Ohhhhhh" Rehana moaned as she pressed her mouth onto mine. I knew I had to pull away. I removed my mouth from hers and slowly sank to my knees directly behind her. I slid my hands from her soft supple breasts down to her hips.

My face was now directly behind my teacher's ass. I leaned in until my cheek touched her saree covered ass. I pressed my face into her harder as I slowly began to slide my hands down her legs. Her thigh's were so soft through the material as I inched my way down to her knees. I pulled my face from Rehana's ass and continued to move my hands down over her soft calves. I reached the bottom of her saree and slid my hands directly onto her feet. I pulled her saree plits from her navel and the full saree came off from her body but still it hung to her tummy, I pulled the petticoat she was wearing one with the elastic not the normal string type as the both saree and petticoat away from her foot and saw the sexiest high heel shoe. She bought a five inch sandal that showed nearly all of her big hair less thighs in full flesh.

I placed my hands on both of her feet and began to slide my hands up her legs under her saree. I felt her hot soft legs as I made my way to her knees. Rehana was again moaning as I inched my finger tips up past her knees. Higher and higher I slid my fingers until I felt the tip of her thong. The naked flesh above her thong was on fire. I could feel her heat radiating from her flesh as I continued to inch my fingers higher. Her thigh's were so soft and smooth as I touched the bottoms of her ass cheeks. I slowly slid my hands up her ass feeling her naked ass crack. "Oh God noooo..." Rehana moaned as I reached around to the front of her. My hands slid over her panties in the front and I could feel her pubic hair under the soft material. Again I slid my hands back around behind her and enjoyed the sensations of my fingers on my teachers naked ass cheeks.

I reached up and hooked my fingers around the waist band of Rehana's thong. Slowly I began to pull downward. "Oh Godddddd..." Rehana moaned as her thong began to move downward. I felt her waistband slide down over her hips. I continued to pull her thong downward. I felt the tiny strap pull free from her ass cheeks as she moaned loudly. I continued to slide the dainty piece of material down her legs until it was down at her feet. I reached out and placed my hand around her ankle. I lifted her foot high enough to slide the pink thong over and off of her foot. I grabbed her left foot and again lifted it high enough to pull her thong away freely.

I looked at her thong for a moment. I saw she followed my directions perfectly. It was indeed a pink thong and she autographed the area right where her pussy rests. I slowly raised her thong to my face and immediately saw the dampness of the material. I raised the crotch up to my nose and inhaled her scent. My cock twitched like never before. I set the tiny thong down on her desk. I pulled her long sleeves down a bit off of her arms. I took the material and began to tie it in a knot so her arms were forced to stay behind her. I pulled her desk chair over and placed it directly in front of her. This was the first I ever saw of her now naked breasts. As I sat down in the chair I was amazed at how firm they were. They hung down her chest like a perfect rack. As I continued to stare at her breasts I began to unbutton my gown. My cock stood out like the Eiffel Tower as I sat there before my blindfolded teacher.

I reached out and took her arms. I pulled down on her elbows and it was as if she knew what to do. Slowly she sank to her knees before me. I reached out and placed my hand behind her head and ever so slowly guided her face down closer and closer to my throbbing cock. Instead of going right for her mouth I decided to rub my cock over her cheeks. As my cock hit her face it was instinct that caused her mouth to open. After a few seconds of rubbing her face I guided my cock directly into her open mouth.

I watched my teacher my dream women began to suck my cock. The sight of my blindfolded teacher going up and down on me while her breasts hung out freely was almost too much. The sight of my teacher's lips sliding up and down my shaft was amazing. This is what I fantasized to and jacked off to all year. Suddenly she began to take more and more of me in her mouth. I soon felt the back of her throat as her warm mouth totally encased my lund. Occasionally she would pull off and use only her tongue. That was just a picture perfect sight, almost like in a porno movie.

Suddenly my glistening lowda towered over her face as she began to run her tongue through my balls. I wanted to moan out loud but couldn't as I knew she would know who I am for sure. As she continued tongue my nuts I felt a big drop of pre cum begin to slide down my lund. I nearly passed out when Rehana took my entire ball sack into her mouth and sucked on it. Slowly My blindfolded teacher began to slide her tongue up my shaft. She stopped at the spot where my pre cum was dripping and licked hungrily at it. The whole time my cock was twitching and pre cum was oozing from the tip.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rehana continued to slide her tongue all the way to the tip of my cock. Again she slowly opened her mouth and pulled only my head into her hot mouth. I could feel her tighten her lips around my head. She began to suck on and off as if she was trying to make me cum. All of a sudden she began to bob her head up and down. She used such a rhythmic motion that in no time I felt my balls beginning to tighten. She never slowed down as her head continued to move up and down. The feeling of her tongue sliding up and down the underside of my shaft was too much. I felt my balls begin to contract and knew I could not hold back any longer.

Just then I felt the first spasm in my balls. I felt that first load of cum rush up my shaft. Suddenly I felt it splash into Rehana's throat as she continued to slide her mouth up and down over my cock. The second spasm sent cum racing up my shaft. Just then she pulled her mouth off of my lund. My cum shot forth and landed right on her face. There was a string of cum from the corner of her nose that ran all the way across her cheek and ended on her jaw. I felt the next spasm sending another load of cum up my shaft. Rehana moved up higher on my knees allowing her naked breasts to smother my cock. As her big round breasts were above my cock a rope of cum shot out and landed on her neck. The trail traced down over her left nipple. Rehana used her arms to push her breasts around my spurting cock. I continued to pump spasm after spasm of cum between her big soft breasts as she began rocking her tits over my cock. Finally I finished cumming. I pushed my teacher back and saw my cum dripping down from her neck and milky big breasts. She looked so beautiful as she knelt there before me. There was something so erotic about having my teacher blindfolded, wrists tied behind her back and my cum dripping down from her huge breasts. I sat there for a moment before I stood up and pushed the chair aside.

I pulled her back up to her feet. She was a good listened as her feet were still within the circles that I had drawn on the floor. I stood before my cum covered teacher and leaned in. I kissed her softly on her lips. Instinctively she opened her mouth and again our tongues danced in mid air. While we kissed I reached down and began to removed the saree and pulled it allowing it to pop free. While our tongues continued to dance I let her saree go. It fell in a heap at her feet causing her to press her lips onto mine and ram her tongue down my throat. The moaning sounds coming from her told me she was ready for this.

I pulled myself away in order to admire my naked teacher. I couldn't believe the sight I was looking at. I dropped to my knees and again grabbed her ankle in order to raise her foot to remove her petticoat which was on the floor along with the saree. I did the same with her other foot. Looking up I saw her pussy for the very first time. It was so beautiful as her lips hung down and were glistening with wetness. Actually her inner thigh's were wet with her pussy juices too. She had on the sexiest pair of hair less fleshy thighs. And her shoes were magnificent. They were strappy five inch sandals. The straps wrapped around her calves all the way to her knees.

I sat down on the ground. The tile floor was cold under my naked ass but it seemed to not bother me. I placed my hands on . Rehana's legs and pulled myself under her crotch. There was my prize right before my face. Her neatly trimmed wet pussy was only mere inches from my face. I could hear her panting as she knew what I was about to do.

Ever so slowly I inched my face closer and closer to my teacher's cunt. I could smell her excitedness as her aroma filled my nostrils. I began to run my nose through her trimmed bush. Rehana moaned "Oh dear God" As I tilted my head down and pulled myself under her a little farther. As I enjoyed the view I knew I had to get down to business. I ever so lightly traced my tongue from the bottom of her pussy lips to her clit. Then I slid my tongue back down. Rehana began to moan loudly and out of control. Her pussy began to drip on my face as I continued to slide just the tip of my tongue up and down the length of her slit. Using my hands I cupped her ass cheeks to steady myself. Using one swift motion I sank my tongue into her hole as far as I could. I felt her pussy lips part on my tongue and the taste inside was slightly different. I began to ram my tongue deeper and deeper into her hole. Her panting turned to cries of pleasure as I slid one hand from her ass cheek and pressed a finger against her ass hole.

Suddenly she lost control. Her body began to tremble and I sensed her knees were growing weak. I could feel her pussy juices running freely from her pussy and onto my face. I continued to thrust my tongue in and out of her now sopping wet hole as my finger continued to lightly tease her ass hole.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..." . Rehana said over and over as she continued to cum on my face. She continued to use her legs to grind her pussy on my mouth until her orgasm began to subside. Her body continued to tremble and shake as she came down from her orgasm. I adjusted myself quickly and placed my lips over her now protruding clit. I sucked lightly on her clit while my tongue began to flick back and forth over it. I pressed on her ass hole a little harder and suddenly she began to tremble and cum a second time. "Oh god I am cumming again" my teacher screamed as I felt her rush of juices coating my face. I had to steady her for fear that she would fall and knock off her blindfold.

Finally I removed my mouth from my teacher's pussy. I pulled myself from beneath her and stood up in front of her. Her hair was no longer neat and curled rather it was frizzy and flat. Her skin has a light sheen of sweat on it. Quietly I walked completely around Rehana to admire her newfound beauty. Even though her eyes were covered with a scarf I could still see the glow and excitedness in her face. I knew she was enjoying what was happening to her as she stood there so patiently and willingly. I scanned every inch of her sexy body from the tips of her toes all the way to the tip of her head.

I walked up to her and reached down and untied her blouse. I let her arms hang down at her sides before I began to pull her long sleeve blouse off of her magnificent body. Once off I tossed her top onto her desk. I grabbed her bra and began to pull it off of her. Surprisingly she assisted me by pulling her arms through the straps. Once again I stood back to admire this beautiful creature from head to toe. She was absolutely stunning as she stood perched atop of her five inch heels with her legs speard. The straps around her calves accented her legs so perfectly. She was truly the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I stepped around to the side of Rehana and began to bend her over. I pulled her arms out and placed her hands on the dry erase board. I had her positioned so she was nearly at a ninety degree angle. Immediately she took the marker that was tied to her wrist and pushed the cap off of it. She immediately drew two check on the board indicating the two times I made her cum already.

I walked back behind her and with a soft smack I slapped her naked ass cheeks. The ripple of her flesh caused her ass to jiggle momentarily. I smacked her ass once again and watched her cheeks again jiggle. To my surprise Rehana moaned loudly, "oh god yessssssssssssssssss..." I moved into position behind her and held onto her hips. I eased my cock between her legs and stood up all the way so her pussy lips gripped around the top of my shaft. My head stood out in front of her as I slowly began to rock back and forth. Moans began to emanate from her gut as my lund began to slide back and forth in her slit. "Oh god fuck me yesssssssssssss fuck fuck fuck fuck meeeeeeeee" Rehana moaned as she held onto the board.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I pulled back and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I began to slowly push inward as I felt her begin to push back. Her panting turned into moans as I began to thrust in and out of her tight hole. I couldn't believe the feeling I had as her pussy gripped at my cock as I thrust in and out of her. Our tempo went from slow to fast quickly. Suddenly I watched my teacher take her marker and make a check on the board. She was trembling and shaking as she stood bent over allowing me to fuck her. Her ass continued to thrust back at me as I felt her cum begin to drip off of my cock and balls. Suddenly she began to cry out "oh God yesssssssssssss oooooooooooooh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumm yessss....." as she began to shake in even a stronger orgasm. "Oh God. oh God, oh God.yes yes ooooooooooooooh goddddddddddddddddd.." she screamed over and over as her taught body continued to tremble. Suddenly she marked a second check on the board. I continued slamming my cock into her at a furious pace. Moments later she marked a third check on the board. Her pussy was becoming flooded with her juices as her love tunnel was becoming even slipperier.

I removed my hand from her hip and lightly slapped her ass again. Immediately her hand reached up and she marked a fourth check on the board. She was totally out of control as she shook and trembled in my hands. "Oh fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fuck yeahhhhhhhhhh..." she screamed as she began to come down from her earth shaking orgasm. Just then there was a voice outside of her door. We both froze as we heard someone trying to open her door. We heard the handle jiggle as someone tried to open the door. Rehana are you in there" the voice said from the hallway. This was her chance to cry out and scream for help. Rather, she just stood there bent over before me blindfolded and holding the dry erase board.
We waited for a moment and realized that whoever was outside the door had left. Suddenly Mrs. Rehana pushed herself upright. She felt with her hands as she turned and took two steps to the edge of her desk. She already had her desk cleared off for the summer and she sat down on the edge of her desk. She scooted back only far enough before raising her legs to me. I positioned myself at the edge of her desk and looked down at her gaping pussy as my lund stood at her entrance. "Fuck me stud fuck hard" Rehana moaned as she reached up and pulled me down onto her. I pressed my lund into her slippery hole and lowered my face to hers. Our mouth's met and our tongues began to dance together once again.

Rehana rested her calves on my shoulders. I got into a nice rhythmic fucking motion. My cock nearly came out of her tight slippery pussy with each outward thrust before sinking into her warm wet depths. Our mouth's continued to remain locked together in a passionate wet kiss. I could feel her breathing becoming more and more erratic as she neared another climax. She moaned so loudly into my mouth her sound resonated throughout my body. It was like I could feel her moan in my cock. Suddenly she reached over and marked a check on the board. Rehana began to thrash her head from side to side as she screamed out loud. "I am cumminggggg.yesssssssssss I annnnnnn cumminggggggggggg.." she screamed. I held fleshy thigh's and began to pump her pussy even harder. She began to gasp for air as she reached over and marked another check on the board. "Oh God yes yes yesssssssssssyessssss..." She screamed as she came violently beneath me. I reached down and cupped her big soft round breasts as they were bouncing up and down. I began to pinch her nipples and pull on them causing her to reach over and mark another check on the board.

"Oh my fucking God I am cumming againnnnnn..." Rehana screamed as she reached over and marked yet another check on the board. Both of our bodies were now dripping with sweat. My teacher was helplessly having one orgasm after another. "Give me one more bodikey" Rehana screamed. I began to pound her pussy for everything I was worth. Her breathing yet intensified as I felt my nuts begin to tingle. Our bodies continued to hump at each other like two wild animals. "Oh god I feel this one deep inside never felt so deep any lund so far this is huge your dick is so big it is going in so dick it so thickkkkkkk" Rehana moaned as she began to try to hold back. We humped like wild lovers for a few more moments before Rehana moaned "Oh lover this one is it chodddddddddd meri chuteeeeeeeeeeeee yes phadoooooooo." I felt my balls begin to boil as my teacher began to convulse like she was having a seizure. Reaching over she marked a gigantic check on the board as she began to tremble out of control. Her legs began to tighten as her pussy gripped at my cock like there was no tomorrow.

Just then I felt my nuts begin to contract. I felt my load of cum begin to race up my cock and spurt out deep with in her womb. Spasm after spasm shot out of my cock and coated the inside of her soft lovely pussy. "Oh god yesssss..maderchodddddddddddd bosdikey yesssss." Rehana screamed as she felt my hot load filling her up. I pulled my cock from her pussy and began pumping it furiously. The last couple waves of pleasure shot out of my cock like a rope, landing on her big round breasts and stomach.

I just stood there between my teacher's legs as they rested on my shoulders. She began to come down from her orgasmic high as she laid there on her desk before me still blindfolded. I stood there for a moment just admiring her beauty for one last time. I lifted her legs and let them hang down from her desk. She made no attempt to get up as I went and put on my gown. Before I left I reached over her to the other side of the desk and picked up her autographed panties. I lowered my head down and kissed her tenderly on the lips one last time. She reciprocated by sliding her tongue out to meet mine for one last romantic kiss. I stood up and glanced at the board and counted the check marks. I couldn't believe it when I saw that I made my beautiful teacher cum eleven times. I turned and walked to the back of the room and ejected the pen drive from the video recorder. I looked at my naked teacher one last time as I unlocked the door. Quietly I slid out the door and closed it behind me.

I ran down the hallway and ran out to my bike. I raced home and stashed my bike in the garage. I ran to my room and hung my gown in my closet. I ran to the bathroom and showered and dressed and met my parents down stairs for dinner. After dinner I went up to my room and popped the video on the pendrive of our lovemaking session in my laptop and watched our performance. I couldn't believe that I actually pulled off my plan. I became tired so I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

The next evening I dressed in my cap and gown. My parents drove me to college as they were staying to watch me graduate. I walked nervously into my classroom and to my surprise I was the first student to arrive in my class. I was more nervous as Rehana was already sitting there at her desk. There was something about her today. Her face was aglow as she sat there greeting her students as they walked in.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We all headed to the auditorium for the ceremony. When it was my turn to accept my degree Rehana held out the degree. When I reached out to grab it I let my fingers slide across hers. There was a moment where I think both of our hearts stopped as we looked into each other's eyes as if we knew each other. I took my degree and walked away back to my seat.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My eyes remained glued to my laptop as I continued to stroke my lund. I was so close to cumming as I watched the clip of myself fucking my dream women my sexy teacher in her own class room. Just then Rehana raised her legs and wrapped them around my waist. I held the tissue up as I stroked myself even faster. I saw her toes begin to curl in her heels and that was it. I felt my load of cum race up my shaft and shoot out into the tissue. I watched for a moment longer until she placed another check on the dry erase board before I pressed stop on the laptop. I took a couple of deep breaths before getting up off of my bed. I went to the rest room and tossed my jizz soaked tissue into the toilet. I took a quick piss and flushed my genetic material away.

The phone began to ring so I went and answered it.

"Hello" I said.

"It's me Bhavin" the shaky voice on the phone said.

"What's up" I replied as I could sense that there was something wrong in his voice.

Bhavin :Man, did the security officer stop at your place yet

I : No, why

Bhavin : Something must have happened down at the college the other day because the security officer were here asking me questions like where I was at the day before graduation after class.

I paused for a moment as I felt my heart rate begin to climb. I felt my nerves tense up as I knew what Bhavin was talking about.

Bhavin : They said that they are talking to everyone in our class .
Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

I : Bhavin I have to go, someone is knocking on the front door.

I hung up the phone and walked into the living room.

I unlocked and opened the front door and I almost swallowed my tongue as there were two security officer officers standing there. "Are you Vishal Khanna" the female security officer officer asked?

I : Yes I am,Vishal, what can I do for you

security officer officer :We need to ask you a few questions for an investigation we are handling.

I nodded my head acknowledging that I was a willing participant.

security officer officer:When college let out the day before graduation where you were at that time

I : I jumped on my bike and rode home.

security officer : Did you see anyone around the college that didn't belong there

I : No, I don't remember seeing anything out of the ordinary that day.

Can I ask you what happened"

security officer : There was an incident at the college the other day and we are doing an investigation, do you know of any students who may have been upset with any of the lecturers .

I :Not to my best knowledge, everyone was just happy because college was finally over with, did one of the lecturers get hurt.

security officer :We can't elaborate on that right now

The female security officer officer jotted something down and then looked up into my eyes. I was praying that she didn't see right through me.

"Did you hear anything at all about Mrs. Rehana being sexually assaulted by a student the day before graduation" the lady cop asked? When I swallowed I swear the whole world heard me swallow.

I : No, I didn't know anything about it.

She: We may be back again to ask you more questions

They both slowly turned around and began to walk down the driveway towards their security officer van.

I stood in the doorway watching them and even waved in order to give them the appearance that I had nothing to do with what happened. They drove away and I turned around and shut the door. I walked to my room and shut the door behind me. I sat down at my computer in a state of shock as I never expected her to involve the security officer. "That fucking bitch" I said to myself softly. I sat there for the longest time in order to calm my nerves. I flipped my computer on and watched it boot up. "Why did she call the security officer" I asked myself as my computer was now ready. "That just means I am going to have to teach her another lesson then" I said softly as I pulled the word processor up onto the screen. I thought for a moment and then began to type a letter to Rehana.

"So you couldn't leave well enough alone, could you Rehana. You had to involve the security officer didn't you? What in the hell were you thinking? Didn't you understand that I could ruin your life, and I still can? All you had to do was take what I did to you and cherish those memories and you would have never heard from me again. But you didn't, or couldn't. Well Rehana, today is your lucky day. Since you couldn't leave well enough alone, you will be taught another lesson. I know for a fact that Friday night your husband will be out of town in the hospital for the physiotherapy sessions. Do you know what that means Rehana? That means that I will pay you a little visit. In your own home! Yes Rehana, in you own home! There better not be any security officer involved or I swear to God I will spill your little secret. I don't think you want your husband or your loving kids to find out about the guy you fucked in the hospital when your husband was in the hospital last year. And I know for a fact you don't want the college board to know about it either. You will receive another letter tomorrow, the day before I pay you a visit. You will follow both letters exactly or I will ruin you. You don't want me to mail a video tape of us to your husband ? Tonight at 9:00pm you will turn on your porch light to signal that you fully understand this letter. If your light is not on then I make a couple of phone calls and I know you don't want me to do that. P.S. Congratulations on winning the Teacher of the Year award. It's kind of ironic, now it seems like I am the teacher and you are the student."

I proofed the letter and printed it out. Next I printed out an envelope label with Mrs. Rehana's address on it. I peeled the label from the sheet and placed it on the large envelope. I folded the letter and slid it into the envelope. I went to the bathroom and wet my finger with water and wet the seal on the envelope. I sealed it and then went back to my room. I put my shoes on and a sly grin crept across my face as I knew it was only a matter of days until I fucked my teacher again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I ran out of the house with my envelope and jumped on my bike. I went to the post office. I went inside and handed the envelope to the clerk. I paid her and she posted the envelope before tossing it onto the pile of out going mail. I left and rode my bike back home.

When I got home I went to my room to think up a deranged plan of attack. I asked myself what I could do to really turn her on like never before. I knew she was a ball of fire as she came eleven times with me the other day. I had to come up with something that would send her over the edge. Something that would be so wild and taboo that it would cause her to climax repeatedly. As I laid on my bed thinking I began to smile from ear to ear as I came up with my ultimate plan.

I went down and watched television. The hours seemed to drag on by as I waited for my parents to come home. Finally I heard my mom pull into the garage. She walked into the kitchen and I greeted her with a hug. She brought a pizza home with her and said that we were eating light tonight. "I am going to my room to change, your father will be home any minute" my mom said as she disappeared into her room. Moments later I heard my dad pull into the garage and then walk into the kitchen. He too went into the bedroom with my mother to change. I set the pizza box on the table and pulled out three paper plates. I set napkins by their plates before getting three sodas out of the refrigerator.

Mom and dad came into the kitchen and sat down and we all began to eat. We made small talk but it was mostly my mom and dad talking about their day at work. I cleaned up the small mess as I knew that my parents had a long day at work. They went and sprawled out on the sofa and I went to my room. I laid down on my bed and turned my stereo on softly. I couldn't wait to go past Rehana's house tomorrow night.

Morning came and it was like most other's. The only difference was that I slept in as it was killing me to wait so long to see the light on Rehana's porch. I figured if I slept half the day then I wouldn't have to wait so long for 9:00pm to come. I got up and took a shower before going online to check my e-mail. When I got online I realized that Bhavin was online too. We began chatting each other about the security officer from yesterday. While we were chatting I checked my mail. Nothing important, just a lot of electronic junk mail.

Bhavin and I chatted for a long time and before I knew it my parents were pulling into the garage. I signed off and went down to meet them. They brought home Chinese food for dinner. Chinese wasn't my favorite so I opted to just eat the yellow rice. Again being the nice son that I am I cleaned up the mess while my parents went to the living room. I went and watched television with them as I waited for 9:00pm to arrive.

Finally the show ended and it was 9:00pm I went and put my shoes on and went out into the garage. I didn't want my parents to know I left so I pulled my bike out of the garage through the smaller entrance door. I jumped on my bike . I knew where Rehana lived so I headed in that direction. Instead of going down her street I went down the next street over. While I rode my bike slowly I looked between the houses. My heart was pounding as I knew that my teacher's house was going to be the next house I saw. As I slowly coasted down the street I looked at the front of Rehana's house. Suddenly I saw the porch light turn on as I continued to roll down the street. I slowly pushed the bike by hand rather then riding it like crazy in case the security officer were in the area. I turned down another street and rode towards home.

I quietly pulled my bike through the entrance door and put it back where I got it. I walked back into the house like nothing had ever happened. "I am going to bed" I said as I walked past the living room and went up to my bedroom. I shut the door and sat down at my computer. I pulled my word processor up on the screen and I felt my heart begin to pound out of control as I was about to write my next letter to my teacher. The thought alone of how I was going to fuck her sent chills down my spine. I knew that this letter would do the same to my teacher as well.

"I see you follow directions quite well Rehana. I guess that makes you a good student. I am so glad that you want to keep your life intact. Plus, you have to admit to yourself that you liked how I made you feel last time. Also I think your a little curious about how good I am going to make you feel this time. Here is the deal. You will wear a white thong and white petticoat. You will wear white stiletto heels, the kind that show your toes. You will not wear a bra. Are you ready for the next part Rehana? Is the suspense killing you Rehana? Next you will put on your wedding saree That's right Rehana, your wedding saree. The same dress you said "qubul hai to the khazi on your nikha. Only this time I am going to give you the honeymoon that you always dreamed of. Not the lame honeymoon your husband gave you but a real hot and wild honeymoon. At 9:00pm you will turn the light on in the living room and unlock your front door. You will walk back up to your room and blindfold yourself before putting your vail on. You will wait for me and if there is any funny stuff then I will make a couple of phone calls. Also, if you try anything funny and I am not home by a certain time my computer is programmed to send out an e-mail to your husband and the college board. Do you understand? See you tomorrow night Rehana."

Again I printed out an envelope label with my teacher's address on it. This time I folded the letter and fit it into a smaller sized envelope. I used water on my finger to moisten the glue and then sealed the envelope. I laid the envelope on my desk and reached for the laptop inserted the pen drive and pressed play on and I began watching the video of when I nailed her last time. I paid great attention to her facial expressions as I continued to fuck her brains out. I saw the pure joy and ecstasy on her face. Every time she came there was an intense smile on her face that caused her to bite her bottom lip. I watched how her fingers clenched into fists as she came and how her toes curled with each and every climax.

Since I was still a couple days away from fucking her I sat up on my bed. I pulled my pants off and immediately began to slide my fingers up and down the length of my shaft. I slid my fingers through my pre cum and soon realized that I was on the verge of cumming. I was at the part where Rehana was standing and I was eating her pussy. I concentrated on Rehana's facial expression as I stroked myself faster. I saw that smile where she bit her lower lip. I glanced down at her feet and saw her toes begin to curl as she stood there. That was all I needed. I held up a tissue and suddenly pumped a wad of cum high into the air. I managed to catch it in the tissue along with the other spurts that shot out of my trembling cock.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I shut off the laptop. I quietly and quickly went to the bathroom to clean myself off. I returned to my room and crawled into bed. I couldn't wait to get up in the morning to go to the post office. Before I realized it I was fast asleep.

Morning came and I quickly went through my usual routine. I showered and ate before running out of the house on my bike. With letter in hand I went down the road to the post office. When I got inside I was surprised that there were a lot of people in line ahead of me. I waited patiently but it seemed to take forever for the line to move. All the while I was waiting in line I continued to go over in my mind what I was going to do Saturday night. Finally I made it to the clerk behind the desk. I handed him my letter and he posted it and tossed it on the pile of outgoing mail. I turned around and walked out of the post office and walked over to my bike.

I rode home stopping along the way at Bhavin's house. Bhavin was in the garage working on a car I have never seen before. "Like it" Bhavin said as I got off of my bike and checked out this car.

"My parents bought it for me for a graduation present" Bhavin said with a smile from ear to ear. As I walked around it I was impressed as it was a newer model Maruthi Swift. It was black with sweet tires and rims. "Bhavin reached in and jacked up the stereo. I saw him mouth "check it out" to me but I couldn't hear him over the sound of the music. He turned the radio down and I looked inside. It was plush with leather seats and had a really nice interior.

Bhavin ude, we got a chick car now,we can double date and get laid now,want to go out Saturday night to pick up chicks

Bhavin opened the glove box revealing a box of condoms.

I : I can't

I said quickly as he reminded me of the fun I was going to have on Saturday night with my teacher

Bhavin :. Now what the fuck do you have to do Saturday night that is more important than picking up chicks

I:I have to go somewhere with my dad to help him.

Bhavin: Your loss.

Bhavin reached into the refrigerator behind him and tossed me a soda. We just sat in his new car and listened to the radio all the while we talked about being free from college. During our conversation the subject of the security officer came up and Bhavin appeared a little nervous. Suddenly and blatantly

Bhavin: you didn't do anything did you

I looked at Bhavin and began laughing hysterically.

I : Bhavin, what would ever give you that idea" I asked

Bhavin : Well, I know you have the hots for Rehana and I was just wondering if you acted on your impulse

I just wanted to tell him, I said to myself but I wasn't sure if I was ready for that.

I spent the whole day at Bhavins house. It was getting late and Bhavin's mother came home from work. I was at a loss for words when I watched her get out of her car. She was dressed totally professionally but she still looked hot. She wore a salwar and her kameez was tight on her fleshy fair body and these heels that would make any grown man drool. The top she was wearing showed off just a touch of cleavage as her breasts bounced as she walked towards us. I always thought she was good looking but I never knew she was this damned hot. She stopped to talk to us for a few moments before going into the house.

I :Man, your mom looks fine today"

Before she went into the house.

Bhavin ude, that's my mom, knock it off
With a stern look on his face before breaking out into a chuckle.

Bhavin : You and those older women,do you think they are going to teach you how to fuck or something.

I knew my parents were now home as I looked at the clock in the garage above the work bench.

I :I have to get going Bhavin.

It wasn't that far of a ride to get home and the whole ride there I wondered if I could ever do to Bhavin's mom what I am doing to

Rehana. I was so turned on when I watched Sujana get out of her car in that outfit. God if Bhavin only saw these lustful thoughts I was having about his mom, he would kill me.

I stashed my bike in the garage and went into the house. Mom had the table set and was setting the food onto the table. We ate and talked about the day's events before cleaning up the mess. Everyone went their own separate ways after we finished cleaning up. I went to my room and went online to see if Bhavin was on. He wasn't so I decided to surf the web. Eventually I wandered into some pretty good porn sites. There were a lot of people in these rooms chatting about their various fetishes. I didn't interact with any of them, I only observed. I became bored with that so I went to a couple of picture sites.

I checked out this one bondage site. There were pictures of these women dressed in sexy outfits in various stages of being tied up. I couldn't help but to become aroused as I imagined Rehana in a dungeon like this being tied up and forced to submit. There were thousands upon thousands of pictures. Everyone I looked at I imagined Rehana as the woman in the picture. Just the thought of her being blindfolded and her wrists tied over her head caused my balls to throb. There was another picture with three guys fucking this woman as she was tied to a table.

I couldn't stand it any more. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. I began stroking my twitching cock as I looked at picture after picture. Suddenly I came across this one unforgettable picture. Two women standing back to back bound together by a rope. I began pumping furiously as I imagined the two hot ladies to be Rehana and Sujana, Bhavin's mom. I clicked on the next picture and there were two guys pouring candle wax on the women's breasts. I closed my eyes half way and suddenly felt my balls begin to contract. I felt electric shocks race up and down my body from my head to my toes. I grunted as I shot a wad of cum up onto the keyboard. I reached for a tissue to catch the rest of my cum but I wasn't fast enough for the second spurt which flew out of my cock like a bullet and landed on the computer screen. I managed to wrap the tissues around my twitching cock before I made a serious mess.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I shut my computer off and crawled into bed. Thoughts of Saturday night were still in my mind. Tomorrow was Friday and I knew Rehana was going to get my letter. Somewhere in these thoughts I fell asleep.

Morning came and I woke up late. I went through my morning routine and then jumped on my bike. I went over to Bhavin's house to see his Car. Also I wanted another glimpse of his mother as I knew she wasn't working today. As I couldn't help but to think of Rehana. I couldn't wait to stick my cock back into her warm tight hole like I did last week. I pulled up Bhavin's driveway and I was greeted not only by him but by his mom. "Hi Bhavin" I said. His mom turned and looked at me and instinctively I said "helo aunty ." "Hello" She replied softly as she was trying to get something out of the refrigerator. I watched as she bent over and her kameez rode higher up her big ass she was in a white cotton salwar which was loose and but the panty she was wearing could be made out and the shape of her big ass and as she walked they swayed in the salwar her kameez was tight and her big boobs were trying to say please release us from the prison . I could see the thin fabric of her panty begin to creep into her ass crack as she reached even farther into the refrigerator. The short heels she was wearing really accented her calf muscles. Finally she stood up and turned around and walked back into the house.

As I sat in Bhavin's car I listened to the stereo while he waxed the finish.

Bhavin:Are you sure you don't want to go cruising for chicks tomorrow night

as he continued to swirl the wax on the hood.

I :Yeah, it would be great to go out without a bike for once but I can't, I promised my dad I would go with him.

We continued to hang out with his new car until it was time for me to go home. I saw it was well past 5:00pm and knew that my parents would be home soon. Much to my dismay Bhavin's mother never returned to the garage. "Have fun tomorrow night" I said to Bhavin as I jumped on my bike.

I : Tell me all the details on Sunday if you get lucky

Bhavin smiled as he waved as I rode down the street towards my house.

When I got home my parents were already there. My dad tossed me a bag of Burger King and told me that him and my mother were going out for the night. I took my dinner and went to the refrigerator and got a coke. I went to the kitchen table and ate. I almost choked when I saw my mother come out of her room dressed in a sexy saree and that too just below her navel and heels.
She said "Were going out to dinner so don't wait up for us" my mom said as her and my dad walked out the door together.

I finished my dinner and went and watched television for a while. I looked at the clock and realized that the hours were going so slow. Soon I decided to go up to my room to chill out for a while. I laid on my bed wondering if Rehana had all of the clothes ready that I instructed her to wear. I wondered what was going through her mind and if it was turning her on. Then I wondered if she called the security officer to tell them about my newest plan. I also wondered if the security officer would have her house staked out to nab me when I arrive. I knew one thing for sure, I knew I wouldn't get caught.

I continued to fantasize about tomorrow night. I also wondered if she was looking forward to tomorrow night. I closed my eyes and imagined her laying on her bed with her soft legs spread while she played with her cute married pussy under her wedding saree. I pictured her arching her back and biting her lower lip while her toes curled in her sexy heels. I realized that I had a raging boner in my pants. I didn't want to touch myself tonight because I wanted to save all of my energy for tomorrow night. Reluctantly I got up and took a shower. I went back to my room and closed my door and crawled into bed.

As I laid in bed I couldn't sleep because I was so damned excited about tomorrow night. I wondered how my teacher was reacting around her husband. "Did she act completely normal or was she nervous" I asked myself. I rolled over to try to find a comfortable position. Suddenly I thought of something. "How far can I take this" I wondered. Could I blackmail her again and again and again? Could I make my teacher my own personal sex slave? "What could stop me" I wondered? With all of these wonderful thoughts racing through my mind I couldn't fall asleep. Suddenly I had another thought that nearly caused me to scream out loud. "What if I could find some dirt on Bhavin's mother and blackmail her too." I tossed and turned at the idea but I knew that it would probably be just a fantasy. But what if I could somehow blackmail her into submission? I did everything to contain my erection in my pants. Glancing up at the small clock radio on my night stand I realized that it was getting quite late. I continued to toss and turn and was no where near close to falling asleep. Thoughts of Rehana in her wedding red saree before me drove me crazy. Looking at the clock it was 1:00am then 2:00am then 3:00am. Finally I somehow fell asleep.

I woke up and it was already quite late. I got out of bed and went through my morning routine, the whole time wondering if Rehana was preparing herself for tonight as well. I had slept so late that it was almost time for my parents to come home from work already. As I sat in the living room watching television I heard my mom and dad pull into the garage simultaneously. They walked into the kitchen giggling and goofing around as they made their way to their room to change out of their work clothes.

I got lost in a television show while my mother prepared dinner for us. "Dinner time" my mom hollered. My dad and I made our way into the kitchen to eat. I made sure I ate enough so I would have enough energy for tonight. We made small talk while we ate. After we finished for some reason my dad volunteered to clean up the mess. That was fine by me as it was getting closer to the time I needed to head out.

I went up to my room and then to the bathroom. I took a long hot shower in order to relax a bit. I needed to calm down so I wouldn't blow it tonight. I went to my room and began to dress casually. I laid on my bed and again began watching the clock. I had a little bit of time yet before I needed to leave. Suddenly I found myself getting sleepy. I turned my stereo on softly and then laid back down. My eyes continued to get heavy and before I knew it I fell asleep.

I rolled over and opened my eye to check on the time. I nearly hit the ceiling when I realized that it was already 8:45pm. I jumped up and quickly finished dressing. I splashed some of my favorite cologne on and went and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and then went back to my room. I put my shoes on and then headed down to the garage. My parents never even knew I walked past them as I headed out to my bike.

I jumped on my bike and rode towards Rehana's house. I knew her husband was gone with her son to the hospital on the other town for a week for his treartment,but I wasn't sure if she involved the security officer. Instead of riding down her street I decided to ride down the next block over. It was dark so I got off of my bike and walked it up the driveway of the house that was in Rehana's back yard. I laid my bike down and hid behind a large bush. I peered into the windows of Mrs. Rehana's house. I didn't see her but there were a couple of lights on. I began to run from bush to bush through the neighbor's back yard and then my teachers back yard.

I reached the back of her house and I could feel my heart racing. I was afraid to go around to the front so I checked the screen door on the back of the garage. As luck would have it, it was unlocked. I reached in and tried to turn the knob on the main door. At first I thought it was locked. I pulled on the door and suddenly the knob turned. Slowly I pushed the door open. I peered inside before slowly entering. I walked to the door on the front of the garage and ever so slowly pushed the curtains to the side enough to look out. Sure enough there was a car parked out front with someone sitting inside. I was so glad I came in through the back. There was one more hurdle to get over though. The door leading from the garage into the house was closed.

I walked silently to the door and looked through the curtains inside. From my view I could see the light in the living room was on. With trembling hands I reached for the door knob. My hand rested upon the cold brass knob for a moment before squeezing and turning. Slowly I turned the knob and the door began to silently open. I could hear my heart beating out of control as I slowly began to walk through the doorway and into the landing area. Silently I peeked around the corner of the kitchen and saw that there was nobody there.

I slowly and silently began to walk through my sexy mature teacher's kitchen. Rehana kept a pretty tidy house as I noticed that everything was in it's place. Carefully I looked into the living room to make sure that the curtains were closed. The last thing I wanted was the security officer to see me in the house. Luckily they were closed. I noticed a pile of business cards on the coffee table. I went and picked up one from each pile. One was her card and one was her husband's card. I put them in my pocket and made my way over to the stairs leading up to the bedrooms.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As I slowly ascended the stairs I wondered what laid ahead for me. Was Rehana going to be standing there blindfolded wearing her red wedding saree or were the security officer going to be there. I suddenly realized that I was trembling as I made it to the last step. I saw the dim light in the master bedroom and slowly made my way towards it. I was now at the door that I dreamed of all day. Ever so slowly I peered around the corner. My heart skipped several beats at what I saw.

Rehana was standing there as instructed. I became lost in her beauty as she looked so perfect in her red wedding saree. It was silk saree with lot of jari work on it,Slowly I walked towards her. I could hear her breathing heavy as I drew closer. I was standing about three feet behind her when I decided to walk around her side to her front. She had a black cloth covering her eyes and her vail was pulled down over her face. I continued to walk around until I was behind her again. I could see my teacher tremble as I continued to admire her beauty.

I reached out and felt the soft silk matrial of her saree and the thick jari . I knew what laid below these red saree as I slowly began to slide my hand up the back of her shoulders she was in a silk blouse with now looked tight on her body as it was about 18 year old blouse she must have been much slimmer those days when she married but now this blouse was very tight for her the boobs were too big for the tight blouse. I slid my hands down her back and then rested them on her big hips for a moment. I moved in closer and began to slide my hands up over her stomach. Rehana inhaled sharply as I slid my hands over her saree covered stomach. I felt my thumbs hit the bottoms of her breasts so I ever so softly slid my hands up and cupped her silky blouse clad globes. A slight moan escaped my teachers mouth as she tilted her head to the side. I pushed her vail aside and lowered my mouth to her neck and lightly kissed her soft hot flesh. As my lips touched the nape of her neck another louder moan escaped her lips.

I began kissing from her neck up to her ear. I snaked my tongue into her ear canal Rehana moaned even louder as she began to pant. I continued to kiss her across her cheek towards her mouth. Before I could reach her mouth, Rehana turned her head even farther and met my lips with hers. Our tongues reached out and caressed each others as I continued to cup my sexy teacher’s huge soft breasts. I began to squeeze softly eliciting even louder moans from her. Just as I began, I suddenly stopped.

I stepped back from her to admire her again. I slowly began to undress. I removed my shirt and then my pants. While I continued to admire her from behind I pulled my underwear down. I walked back up to my teacher. I dropped to my knees behind her and slowly reached under her soft silk saree. There was a lot of material to fumble through but I managed to find her legs. I placed my hands on her ankles and that's when I saw the sexy white open toe hig heel shoes. There was one strap that went up the back of her heel and then wrapped around her ankle. I noticed that she wore a very sheer and nearly transparent pair of thongs.

I slowly began to slide my hands up her hairless fleshy thighs. "Please stop" Rehana moaned. When I reached her knees I felt her begin to adjust herself. It was as if she parted her legs slightly for me. I continued to slide my hands up her thigh's. Higher and higher I felt until I felt what I was searching for. The hot flesh above the thighs was so soft. Rehana let out a low guttural moan as my hands slid clear up to her hips. I felt the tiny band of her panties . I slowly slid my hands from her hips towards her buttocks. My teacher trembled and moaned "oh" as I slid my fingers over her naked ass until they met at her ass crack. I slid my hands up her ass cheeks and felt the dainty material that came out of her cheeks and attached to the tiny waistband Rehana continued to tremble and pant as I explored all of her features.

I reached farther up under her wedding saree. I felt her stomach begin to quiver as I slowly traced my fingers across her soft sensitive skin. Higher and higher I reached above her navel under her blouse until I heard her gasp when my fingers found their mark. I felt the soft round globes as I reached up and cupped them. I felt her nipples grow even harder in the palm of my hands as I lightly squeezed them. Slowly I began to slide my hands back down her gorgeous body. I pulled myself from under her saree and stood up behind her.

I reached up under her vail and found the tiny pin connecting the saree to her blouse. I slowly took off the pin of the saree from the louse and pulled the saree of her soulders Rehana trembled and moaned as her saree made the sound of being unwrapped of her body as it was heavy silk saree. Then I reached up and began to un hook the old silky red blouse which was very tight it took time to un hook as the hooks were very tight at the material on her shoulders. I pulled a little harder until the blouse began to slide down. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.... Rehana moaned as she felt me begin to remove her wedding saree and blouse. "God this is so wrong" my teacher moaned as I slid her blouse down over her big breasts exposing them to the cool air of the room. "Please, stop, this is so wrong, you are not my husband" . Rehana moaned as her blouse and saree now fell completely to her ankles.

I knelt down behind her and took her ankle in my hand and lifted her foot to remove her saeree. I did the same with her other ankle. I picked up her saree and tossed it aside. I looked up at my teacher and was reminded how truly beautiful she was. As I stood behind her I admired her vail as it covered her naked back. The thong that she wore completely accented her shapely ass. Her shoes were more than I could have ever imagined.

I walked around to the front of my married teacher and placed my hands on her shoulders. I pressed downward and she realized that I wanted her to go down to her knees. Slowly I watched my teacher kneel before me. As I looked down at her I could see the blindfold covering her eyes under her vail. I reached down and took her hands into mine and raised them up and placed them on my naked ass. My cock was now only a few inches from her face. I let her hands go and reached down to her vail. I took the soft material and lifted it and rested it on top of her head. I reached down and placed my hand behind her head and gently guided her face towards my twitching throbbing cock.

The head of my cock pressed against my teacher's lips. I felt my pre cum oozing out and felt it smear on her lips. Looking down I watched as Rehana slowly opened her mouth. Ever so slowly she moved closer. I could feel her breathing heavier as she began to slide her mouth over my lund. I could feel her swirl her tongue around the underside of my manhood as she began to take more and more of me in her mouth. As I stood watching her I felt her begin to squeeze my ass cheeks. Suddenly she began pulling me into her causing me to fuck her mouth even harder. I began to thrust my hips as I fucked her mouth. Rehana began to moan as I fought the urge to cum so quickly. The sight of this married woman in her wedding vail was simply over arousing. Just the thought of giving her the honeymoon that her husband never gave her was titillating.

There were slurping and gurgling noises coming from my teacher's stuffed mouth. Suddenly she pulled off of my thrusting member and began to lick the underside of my cock. Her tongue felt magnificent as she licked the entire length of my shaft. Suddenly she opened her mouth and took my entire length into her throat. I wanted to scream as I felt my cock begin to push farther and farther down her throat. She seemed to hold it there for an eternity before pulling back off of me. Only this time she scraped her teeth all the way up my shaft and over my head.

I couldn't take it any more. I began to thrust my cock like a piston in her mouth. I felt my spine begin to tingle as I continued to fuck my teachers mouth. She suctioned down on my cock as I continued to thrust in and out. She began to moan as she felt my cock begin to swell even more inside her mouth. I felt my nerves in my legs tingle and then in my balls. I began to thrust even faster as I felt my balls tighten. I wanted to grunt so badly but I couldn't. I felt the first rush of cum race up my shaft and spurt into my teacher's mouth. I continued to pump my cock in and out of her mouth while she continued to squeeze my ass cheeks. My cum began to run out over her lips and drip onto her big breasts below. I have never felt such intense feelings as when I came in her mouth and continued to thrust. I pumped all of my cum into my lovely teacher's mouth until I felt my cock begin to grow soft.

I stepped back and admired my teacher as she knelt there with cum dripping down her face. My cum had also dripped down onto her huge soft breasts as I pumped cum faster in her mouth than she could swallow. Rehana continued to kneel before me as if she was honoring my every request. I took her soft hand into mine and silently guided her back up to her feet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Again I pushed her vail up and cupped her soft cheeks. I lowered my face to hers and kissed her soft full lips. Instantly our mouth's opened and we became lost in a deep soul searching tongue kiss. Rehana slowly slid her hands up my back and pulled me tightly into her as we continued to kiss. I slowly managed to pull my mouth from her face and began kissing down her neck. She shuddered when I traced my tongue down her neck and onto her shoulder. I slowly sank to my knees as I continued kissing my way down to her big round soft breasts. I began to trace circles around her tits gradually getting closer to her nipples. I could feel the heat of her flesh as it radiated out and against my skin. I lightly flicked my tongue across her swollen bud causing her to moan out loudly. Suddenly I felt my teacher begin to run her fingers through my hair while I continued to tongue her swollen nipples.

Slowly I began kissing my way down her stomach towards her navel. I circled her belly button with my tongue causing her to shiver. I continued to kiss my way down farther until my lips met the soft white satin thong that covered her moist pussy. As I caressed her panty clad pussy with my cheek I could feel her heat radiating out onto my face. As I inhaled I could make out the musky scent that lay waiting for me beneath.

I rose to my feet and took her soft hand in mine. I slowly walked out of her bedroom and walked to the stairs. I guided her down one stair and turned her around to face me. I sat down and reached up and cupped her bare ass and guided her thong covered cunt to my face. With her being down one step her pussy was now right where I wanted it. I pulled her ass in and plastered my lips on her covered cunt. Rehana gasped loudly as I began to work my lips and tongue over her covered cunt. "Oh God no noooooooooo" my teacher cried out as I could feel her thong was already soaked. I ran my tongue over her slit and bit at her puffy lips with my lips. Suddenly I felt my teacher reach down and slide her hand between my lips and her pussy. I watched her pull her thong aside as she continued to pant out of control.

I returned my mouth to her dripping cunt and began to snake my tongue in and out of her dripping hole. I found her erect clit and began to flick my tongue rapidly over it causing her knees to nearly buckle. "Oh Godddddddddddddd yesssssssssssss godddd". Rehana screamed as she now held onto the railing to keep from falling down the stairs. I began alternating rapid flicks of my tongue across her clit and deep probing thrusts of my tongue into her warm wet depths.

I pulled her ass tighter into me while I continued to tongue fuck her like never before. I slid my tongue up to her clit and scraped it with my teeth. My teacher nearly lost all self control as my teeth scraped her now overly sensitive clit. While I continued to lap at my educator I slid my hand into the crack of her soft ass. I felt the strap of her thong while I continued to lap. I plastered my mouth over my teachers cunt and began to suck. I flicked my tongue rapidly across the tip of her clit as I slid my finger onto my teachers ass hole. I began pressing harder on her ass as I felt her thong begin to disappear into her sphincter. Rehana lost it. Her knees began to quiver as she screamed out in passion. "Oh God yesssss.yessssssssssssssss goddddddddddddddd..". Rehana screamed out over and over while I continued to press on her ass hole while I sucked on her wetness. Suddenly her knees buckled and she fell on top of me. I held onto her to keep her from falling down the stairs. Our mouth's found each other and we began kissing more passionately than ever before. My teacher cupped my face while her lips remained locked on mine. Our tongues danced in and out of each other’s mouths while we lay awkwardly on the stairs. Not wanting her to try to feel me in order to try to identify me I pulled myself from beneath her beautiful body. As I stood up I took my teachers hands into mine and again guided her into her bedroom.

I sat down on the corner of her bed. My teacher was now standing before me as I tried to pull her closer. Rehana resisted and pulled her arm from my hand. She took a half step back and I watched in astonishment as my teacher began to sway her hips as she slowly pulled the tiny waist band of her thong down her ever so shapely hips. My heart skipped a beat as she pulled her thong down far enough and showed me her neatly trimmed bush. Just like that she dropped her thong allowing it to fall to the floor at her feet. She took one step and stepped out of her thong but left it hooked around her other ankle. I pulled my blindfolded teacher to me and she instinctively lifted her right leg over me and slowly sat down on my lap. I couldn't believe it when I watched her reach down and hold my big cock while she lowered herself down onto my throbbing member. Suddenly I felt my head slide into her slippery tunnel as she continued to lower herself down onto me. Finally she was sitting on my lap with my lowda completely buried deep inside of her.

I watched as Rehana flipped her vail up over her head, exposing her blindfolded face to me. Our lips met again as my teacher slowly began to bounce up and down. I couldn't believe how aggressive Rehana was becoming. It was like she was actually trying to lead us. Our tongues continued to dance while I reached behind her and cupped her sweet sexy soft ass cheeks. Our breathing became rampant as I continued to thrust up and down while she continued to grind her pussy on my throbbing member.

Moans soon began to escape her lips as she began to bounce up and down a little quicker. I reached up and cupped her big heavy soft breasts as they bounced up and down. I pushed her tits up and in before lowering my head to her chest. Pushing in a little harder I lowered my lips to both of her nipples. I began flicking my tongue rapidly over both of her nipples at the same time. "Oh God yes godddddddddddddd yes yes" Rehana cried out. Looking up I watched her tilt her head back as I sucked down harder on her nipples. Suddenly my teacher let out a cry as she arched her back. Her body went rigid as she remained impaled on my lund. While I continued to suck hard on her nipples I realized that Rehana stopped moving. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping at my cock while she began to twitch and shake out of control. "Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh Goddddd.uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooh nooooooooooooooooo .." my teacher cried out as she bit her lower lip and came violently on my lap.

I removed my lips from her nipples and let her breasts hang down to their normal position. I slowly rolled over and eased my teacher off of my turgid cock. I continued to roll her until she was on her hands and knees at the base of the bed. I stood up and admired my teacher for a moment as she knelt before me only in heels. Her thong still remained wrapped around her one ankle as she waited for me to make my next move. I could see her glistening pussy lips hanging down between her legs. I could hardly contain myself as I began to slowly move closer to her.

I reached out and took my lovely teachers hips into my hands. My cock slid under her and rested against her slippery cunt lips. A soft moan escaped her lips as I slowly began to rock back and forth. The top of my cock began to massage her outer lips as I continued to thrust back and forth. Amazingly Rehana began to moan and cry out. "Oh god I am going to oooooooooo cummm..." Rehana began to shiver while she arched her back. My cock continued to caress her outer lips and clit. I reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to really arch her back. As I pulled her head up a low guttural moan escaped her lips. Using my hand I drew back and slapped her ass. "Again yess" I heard from my teacher. I drew my hand back and again slapped her ass cheek. "Oh God yesss...,yessssssss again" I slapped her ass a third time in the same spot while I continued to slide my cock back and forth in the cleft of her pussy.

I slid back farther and inserted my cock into her dripping cunt while my hand swatted down onto her now red ass. "Oh Godddd..yessssssssss goddddddddddddd.". Rehana cried out as she began to shake uncontrollably. I smacked her soft fair big ass again, only this time a little harder. "OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..maaaaaaaaa." Rehana cried out as her body exploded into a massive orgasm. I pulled back on her hair until her head was pulled back as far as it would go. Again I slapped her ass while I continued to fuck her quivering cunt. "Oh Godddd.yessssssssss.. who are you?" I slapped her ass again, wanting so badly to tell her who I was. I yanked back on her hair harder and slapped her ass simultaneously while I continued to fuck her from behind.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I began to thrust even harder. Again I swatted her soft big fair ass as I pulled her head back by her hair. I could feel my balls begin to tighten to the point of exploding. I could also feel my teacher begin to tremble in front of me. Quickly I pulled my cock from her cunt and pressed my head against her ass hole. "Arrrrrrrrr.nnnnnnnnooooooo.." . Rehana cried out as I pushed my cock against her tight hole. I pushed harder until I felt her tight ass hole give way. I continued to ease my cock into her ass until I was all the way in. I began to fuck my teacher roughly as I was so near climaxing.

My teacher began to sob and moan loudly as her body began to quiver. I began to thrust faster as I felt her tight body begin to shake. "Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy Godddddddddddd..yesssssssssssssss fuck the asssssss fuck fuck asssss fuck my assssssssss." Rehana screamed in a blood curdling scream as she began to cum. I reached under and began to rub her clit in order to intensify the effects of her orgasm. I felt my own orgasm begin to approach as I reached around and under my teachers wedding vail. I placed my hand over her mouth and nose cutting off her oxygen supply. Rehana struggled as she was unable to breathe. Her body began to tremble like never before as her orgasm peaked. I could hear her muffled moans and cries as she twitched and shook uncontrollably.

I pulled her head back as far as it would go as I continued to restrict her oxygen supply. I felt my balls begin to tighten and knew I was close to cumming myself. I could feel my teacher begin to panic as her orgasm raced out of control. I continued to slap her as over and over. I could feel her pussy juice running out of her cunt and across my balls. Suddenly and without warning Rehana went limp. Her body collapsed in front of me due to the lack of oxygen. I gently laid her head on the bed and gripped her hips with both hands. I began to pump my cock in my teachers ass as hard as I could.

I held her hips and fucked her ass with reckless abandon as my teacher was before me passed out cold. I felt every nerve in my body begin to tingle as my balls began to tighten even more. I couldn't hold back any longer and began to grunt and thrust even harder. I began to pump load after load of hot sticky cum into Rehana's ass as she lay motionless in front of me. With each inward thrust I pumped another spasm of cum into her bowels. Finally after what seemed to be an eternity I was done cumming and I withdrew my cock from her ass. I reached down and spread my teacher's ass cheeks apart and saw how her ass hole remained slightly opened. I saw my cum trickling down from her sphincter to her cunt. I gently pulled the blanket over my teacher and covered her up.

I reached up and took her soft hand into mine. I looked at her ring for a moment before coming up with a brilliant idea. I grabbed her ring and slowly began to slide it off of her finger. Watching that ring sliding off of her soft sexy finger was a rush like none other. Looking at her hand, she looked like a free woman. My woman.

I quickly dressed knowing that Rehana could wake up at any moment. I slipped her ring into my pocket and quickly slipped out of her bedroom. The light from the back room caught my eye. I quickly went and took a quick peek in the room and realized that her computer was on. I logged on to AOL and clicked on her screen name. Not knowing her password I began to type random passwords. The first word I typed was "teacher." Bingo, it was her password. I quickly scanned her e mail but found nothing exciting. I did however begin to develop another plan.

I logged off and quickly ran out to the garage. I quickly checked to make sure there was nobody around back. I ran as fast as I could to my bike that was stashed between the houses across from my teacher's back yard. As I stood my bike up I heard voices. I was trembling as I quietly peeked around the corner of the garage. Since it was dark and there was a bright light shining on the driveway I remained invisible in the shawdow. I couldn't believe what I saw.

My heart skipped a beat as I just stood there watching this couple embrace and kiss next to the car. I knew I was going to have to pursue this as I watched this unknown man continue to kiss and grab Bhavin's mother's ass. "Oh my fucking God" I thought to myself. "Bhavin's mom is having an affair." I stood there watching them for a moment as I eavesdropped on them. They were acting like a couple of high school kids even though they both were around forty. Finally Bhavin's mom got in her car and drove off. The unknown man returned to his house and I was finally able to jump on my bike and head for home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I rolled over and yawned as I looked at my digital clock next to my bed. It was eleven thirty already so I managed to pull myself from my bed. As I walked to the shower I couldn't help but to replay last nights events in my head. As I walked towards the bathroom my lund sprang to full attention as I thought about how I just fucked my teacher again. I quickly showered and returned to my room. I dressed and flipped on my computer.

I sat there staring at the screen while the system booted up. I went online and checked my e mail before logging into this one particular web site I found yesterday. I couldn't believe the pictures I saw. Just the mere thought of Rehana in a similar setting caused my cock to twitch and quiver. I couldn't believe how many different ways you could tie up a woman and make her submit to you. Even images of Bhavin's mom being forced to submit like this began to creep into my mind.

I saw an icon for clubs so I clicked on it. Another set of icons appeared for each state so I clicked on my state. There was a real short list of clubs and I almost passed out when I saw that there was one right here in the same city as mine. Actually, it was only a few blocks from my house. Instantly I clicked on it and all that popped up was an address. I quickly wrote down the address and decided I would check it out today.

As I sat there I reached over and picked up my teachers business card. I read it and began to smile as I now had a new way to control her. I still hadn't forgot about her calling the security officer so I decided to e mail her. I brought up a web site and created an e mail account. I filled all the required screens with bogus information so it couldn't be traced to me. I brought up my new e mail screen and began to write her a letter.

"Dear Mrs. Rehana. By now I am probably sure that you realize that you don't have your ring. Don't worry, I have it. If your husband asks you where it is at you will tell him you took it to the jewelry shop for repairs and cleaning. You will get it back...eventually! So how did you like it last night Mrs. Rehana? How did you like your honeymoon that you always dreamed of? Are you finding yourself missing me and thinking of me? I bet you are. I bet you even wish I was there fucking you right now don't you Mrs. Rehana? You will respond to this e mail as soon as you read it or I will blow the whistle. Your 'Master'."

I clicked on the send button and sent the letter to my teacher. I went off line and decided to go ride my bike past the address of this club. As I rode towards the address that was written on the tiny piece of paper all sorts of thoughts began racing through my head. Thoughts of my teacher being tied up and possibly even Bhavin's mother. What kinds of stuff went on at this club? What kind of people hung out at this club? While I was pondering these questions I realized that the address of the club was right before me.

I hopped off of my bike and parked it .I scanned the outside of the building as it was part of a Garden Hotel. The old sandstone facade had large windows decorated with a patriotic display. Something had to be wrong because this address was a twenty four hour restaurant. The smell of bacon was evident as I walked up and down the small strip looking to see if the club was in a different part of the strip. The longer I stayed the hungrier I became. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary as there were people of all ages walking around. I walked back to the restaurant and peered in through the window. There were several people eating and the employees were in uniform. I turned around and walked back to my bike. I couldn't figure out why the web site said there was a club at this address if there really wasn't. I knew that it wasn't there previously as this restaurant was in that same building since before I was born.

I came back home and went back to my computer. I checked my e mail and there was no reply yet from my teacher. I went back to the web site that I was at earlier and reviewed the list of clubs again. As I looked at the list it still said the same address. I looked at the piece of paper I had previously written the address on and they matched up. I logged off and decided to go down and wait for my parents to get home.

I turned on the television and began watching. In no time my mom and dad were home from work. Mom quickly changed out of her office attire before preparing dinner for us. "How was your day today mom" I asked? "Oh all right I guess" she replied as she continued to prepare our dinner. "How was your day" she asked back? "I slept in a little too late" I replied. I took out three plates and set the table while my mom put the finishing touches on the pepper steak she was preparing. I set the silverware before walking to the refrigerator to get two coke. I opened all three cans before sitting down to eat.

Dinner was great and in no time I was itching to get back to my computer. I was excused from cleaning up the mess because I helped set the table. I went back to my computer and logged on to check my e mail. Still no response from Rehana. I logged off and decided to go over to Bhavin's house. "I'm going over to Bhavin's for a while" I said as I walked past my parents in the kitchen. "Don't be out too late" my dad said as I walked out the side door.

I rode over to Bhavin's as the sun was nearly set. As I rode towards his house I noticed that his mother's car was gone. My heart started to pound as I thought there might be a chance that she was over her lover's house. I quickly went down the next street and raced over to where I thought she might be. It seemed like an eternity before I got there. I became disappointed as I realized that her car was not there. As I turned around to head back to Bhavin's I saw a set of headlights coming towards me. As I coasted down the street I realized that it was Bhavin's mom. She didn't even acknowledge me as she flew past. I turned down the next street to act like I was gone. I stopped and looked with excitement as I saw her car pull into her lover's driveway.

I watched her get out of her car and walk up onto the porch. My heart nearly skipped a beat as she used her own key to let herself in. I couldn't believe she was leading this other secret life. I began heading for home. When I was half way there, I came up with a brilliant idea. I raced the rest of the way home. I jumped off of my bike and ran in the house. There was a note from my parents letting me know that they went out for the evening. I ran up to my room and searched for my digital camera. I finally found it buried under a bunch of junk on the floor next to my computer desk. I quickly checked to make sure that the memory card was empty. I ran back down to my bike as I put the carry strap around my neck. I jumped on my bike and raced over to where Sujana was. As I rode I came up with all sorts of ideas and thoughts. As I raced to her lover's house I couldn't help but to get an erection.

I slowed down and turned the corner. I was now only four houses away from where I needed to go. I didn't see anyone so I got off of my bike and walked it up the driveway, hiding it in between the houses. The bright light on the front of the house caused it to be nearly impossible to see in between the houses. My heart was pounding as I stood there for a moment trying to catch my breath. I quickly checked the back yards looking for any sign of anyone who might see me. I saw my teacher's house. There were lights on in her house so I knew she was probably home. That meant that there was a good possibility that there might be an e mail waiting for me when I got home.

There was no sign of anyone watching me so I crept through the shadows along the back of the house. The curtains were wide open in front of the kitchen table so I very carefully peered inside. From my vantage point I could see the kitchen and the living room. There was nobody there. I moved down to the next window but it was dark. I knew that this window was the bathroom so I continued down to the next window. The bedroom windows were higher and I couldn't see through it. I found a milk crate behind the house so I went and brought it to the window I wanted to see.

I placed the crate at the foot of the window and stepped up onto it. Very carefully I slowly looked in the window. The curtains were closed but there was a tiny part in them. There was nobody in this room either. I looked through the doorway and into the bedroom directly across the hallway and I almost fell off of the milk crate. I could only see a part of what was going on but it was enough. I could see Bhavin's mom laying on her back on a bed. I could see her from her stomach to her head. She was topless and thrashing her head back and forth. I raised my camera up to try to take a picture but the screen in the window wasn't going to allow me to take a decent picture.

I jumped off of the milk crate and went back to the side of the garage. There was a small entrance door leading into the garage. My hand began to tremble as I reached for the knob, squeezed, and then turned. I slowly pushed the door inward and stepped into the garage. My heart was pounding and I had sweat dripping down my brow. I walked around the car that was parked in the garage and could see that the door leading into the house was open. I made my way to the screen door and quietly I opened it. "Please God don't let there be a dog in this house" I said to myself as I silently stepped inside. I shut the door behind me without making a noise and very carefully looked around the corner.

The coast was clear so I began to silently tip toe across the kitchen towards the bedroom. I saw a stack of business cards on the counter so I took one and stuffed it in my pocket. I made my way to the entrance of the living room. I slowly looked around the corner to make sure I was alone. I felt a huge relief when I found nobody else in the house. The music coming from the bedroom was loud enough to mask any sounds I could possibly make. I slowly tip toed across the entrance of the living room and began to make my way down the hallway leading to the bedroom.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I now stood just around the corner where my best friends mother was in the process of getting fucked by someone other than her husband. The moans coming from the room caused my cock to stiffen in my pants. Ever so slowly I looked around the corner. "Oh my God" I thought to myself as I saw this stranger with his mouth plastered on Sujana's cunt. I slowly raised my camera up to make sure the flash was turned off. I carefully looked through the view finder and centered the action. I pressed the button and snapped a picture. The music was loud enough and it drowned out the sound of the button as I pushed it. I kept the camera in place and when Bhavin's mother arched her back and squeezed her huge 38d size breasts, I snapped another picture.

As Sujana came I snapped a third picture of her lover with his tongue flicking her cunt. Suddenly Bhavin's mom got up on all fours and pushed her lover onto his back. She gave me the most beautiful angle I could ask for as she knelt on the bed in front of me. Just as her mouth opened and her lover's cock was about to slide into her mouth I snapped another picture. Using the zoom I took an extremely close up picture of her lips tightly wrapped around her lover's cock. I backed the zoom off slightly and centered both people on the camera. I paused for a moment but when her lover reached between her legs and slid a finger inside of her I snapped another picture.

While I stood there hiding around the corner I couldn't believe what I was watching. Suddenly the guy pulled Bhavin's mother up on top of him. I quickly snapped another picture as her leg was swinging over him. I zoomed the camera in and centered the camera on his cock as it slipped into her slippery cunt. As Sujana threw her head back and arched her back I snapped yet another picture.

Ever so quickly Bhavin's mother pulled herself off of his thrusting cock and got on all fours. She looked so incredibly hot as she knelt there with her hands on her ass spreading her cheeks open for her lover. I snapped another as he crawled between her fleshy hairless legs. I snapped another picture as he slipped the tip of his cock into her cunt again. Sujana Continued to open her ass cheeks apart while her face remained flat on the pillow. The only problem was that she was now looking directly in my direction.

I continued to snap picture after picture. I only had enough room on the memory card for a couple more pictures. "Fuck my ass!" Bhavin's mom hissed. I nearly came in my pants when I saw this guy pull his cock out of Sujana's cunt and press it against her tightly closed sphincter. While the tip of his cock pressed on her ass hole I snapped a close up. As I snapped the picture, the head of his cock began to stretch her ass hole open and slide in.

I continued to watch for a moment and when her lover raised his hand and smacked her ass I snapped another picture. It was then that I realized that I was out of room on the memory card. Very slowly I backed away from the bedroom door and walked across the kitchen. I quickly went into the garage before slipping out of the entrance door where my bike was.

I jumped on my bike and raced towards home. I quickly raced up my driveway and pulled my bike into the garage. I went up to my room and closed the door. I immediately began to print out the pictures that I just took. I used the nice glossy paper to enhance the pictures even further. As I printed each picture out I couldn't help but to pull down my pants. I began stroking myself as I gazed into Bhavin's mothers eyes in the picture. When I changed pictures and saw how she bit on her bottom lip like my teacher I began to cum. I pulled out a tissue and came into the soft disposable cloth. I tossed my cum soaked towel into the trash and continued to print pictures.

Finally I had them all done. I examined my finished product and began formulating another blackmail scheme. I decided to check my e mail. When I clicked on the inbox I almost jumped out of my chair as there was a reply from Rehana. My heart began to race as I clicked on her e mail.

"Who in the fuck are you? Who in the fuck do you think you are? You no good son of a bitch I swear I am going to get you. Give me my ring back or I swear to God I will call the security officer. How dare you come into my home like that. Give me my ring back or else!"

I had a grin on my face as I clicked on the reply icon. I paused for a moment before typing. "My oh my Rehana, what vile language for an educator. Who am I? I am the one that has taken you to the next level! I am the one that has shown you what life is all about! I am the one that fulfills your destiny! To you Rehana I will be known as your 'Master'. From now on you will call me 'Master', do you understand Rehana? If you fail to do so you will be punished! You will do everything I tell you to do or you will be punished! You aren't going to call the security officer as I hold the upper hand in this situation. You will reply immediately, or I will blow the whistle!"

I clicked on the send button and sent her the e mail. I typed in the name of the web site that I was looking at earlier. Again I was looking at the address of where there was supposed to be a club. I decided to read the detailed writing on the bottom of the screen but it didn't make sense. "Order a Bangalore cream pie" I said to myself as I read the same thing over and over. I again checked the address to make sure that I had written it down correctly earlier. I had to check that diner out again, maybe there would be a clue there. Maybe at night there would be some activity there that would lead me to the club. Maybe it is secretive and Bangalore cream pie is the password or something.

Just as I was about to go off line I saw I had a new e mail message. I opened my e mail account and surprisingly I had an e mail from Mrs. Rehana. I opened the e mail and began to read. "FUCK YOU ASS HOLE! Give me my ring back now you bastard! Just who in the fuck do you think you are anyway? How can you live with yourself after what you have done to me? I hate you! I hate your guts!!! Just give me my ring back and I will be willing to forget all about this. Please, I am begging you to stop this and give me my ring back."

Again a wicked grin crept across my face. I clicked on the reply icon and began to type. "I have to admit that you have been a good student until now Mrs. Rehana. However, you failed to follow one of my instructions. Therefore you must be punished and taught a lesson for your lack of discipline. I already know that tomorrow your husband will return home from hospital. That is when you will be punished by your Master. After you and your husband go to bed and he falls asleep you will carefully get out of bed. You will wear a nighty, and a pair of high heels and nothing inside the nighty. You will quietly come down to your living room, unlock the front door, and turn on the lamp next to the front window. You will blindfold yourself and you will turn around and wait for me. I am dead serious about this. Don't even think about not fulfilling this request. I know this is exciting to you. I bet the thought of your master's cock sliding in and out of you while your husband is sleeping just a few feet away feet you crazy. I bet you are soaking wet just from reading this message. Reply ASAP! Signed, 'Your Master'.

I sent my teacher the e mail and logged off. I went down and went out into the garage. My parents were watching television as I quietly walked my bike out of the small entrance door. I hopped on my bike and began rideing towards the restaurant. I was determined to find this club as long as it existed. I raced towards the location trying not to work up too much of a sweat. I turned around the last corner and then sped up into the parking lot of the restaurant. I parked my bike and before walking up to the door. I peered inside and noticed several people eating a late night meal. I pulled on the door and entered.

My heart began pounding while I waited to be seated. A moment later a lovely waitress came up to me. "Party of one" she asked. I nodded my head and she motioned for me to follow her. I walked behind her as she led me to a small secluded corner booth. She sat a menu down and said she would be right back. All kinds of thoughts began racing through my head. Before I had a chance to dwell on any of them the waitress returned.

"What would you like to order" she asked. I hesitated for a moment hoping that I wasn't about to make a stupid mistake. "I would like a Bangalore cream pie." The waitress looked into my eyes as her eyes shot wide open. "I will be right back" she said as she turned and walked away. As she walked away I watched her turn away from the kitchen and go into a small office. Moments later she exited the office and went to go seat another customer.

I sat there wondering what was going on. It seemed like an eternity as I watched the waitress seat several other people and then serve them. Suddenly the office door opened. I couldn't believe what I saw. A tall girl wearing the sexiest dress walked towards my table. She had on this incredibly sexy pair of high heels that would make any man drool. She reached the edge of my table and extended her hand to me. "Come with me" she said as she slid her fingers into my hand.

I squeezed my hand around her soft sexy fingers and stood up. She released my hand and turned around. "Follow me" she said as she walked back towards her office. My heart was racing as I followed behind this lovely creature. As I walked I knew for sure I was on to something. I knew that there was some kind of club hidden in here. Maybe in the back room there was a private club, I wasn't sure. We walked into her office and she closed the door behind us. "Sit down" she said softly as she walked around to the front of the desk and sat down.

As she sat down she bent forward enough for me to have a wonderful view of her very ample breasts. Her black shirt was low cut and her nipples pushed the material outward. I just sat there staring at her as she positioned herself. She reached onto her desk and reached for a cigarette, raising one to her sexy red lips. The flick of her liter was the only sound in her office as I watched her light the cigarette. She took a puff and then set her smoke down on an ashtray.

Looking up and directly into my eyes she paused for a moment before speaking. "How old are you" she asked? "Twenty" I replied. There was another pause while she reached for her cigarette and took a puff. She continued to stare into my eyes as if she was reading my mind. "How did you find out about this place" she said as she took yet another puff of her cigarette before setting it back down in the ashtray. "Online in a web site" I replied as I sat there nervously.

Reaching over she picked up a wine glass that was already half empty. She raised the glass to her sexy lips and took a sip. "I am not so sure this place is for you" she said as she raised her hand as if she was asking me my name. "Ravi" I said to her as I tried to speak with as much confidence as I possibly could. "And why is that" I asked as I shifted myself in my chair as I too raised my hand like she did hoping that she would offer me her name. "This club is expensive, too expensive for the likes of you" she said. I was a little disappointed because she didn't mention her name.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I just sat there as she took another puff of her cigarette. She sipped her wine before looking up directly into my eyes. She spoke again. "Four Lakhs cash" she said as she sat the wine glass back down. I gulped as I knew I didn't have access to that kind of money. I watched this lovely creature push her chair back and cross her legs, giving me a brief but incredible view of her panties under her skirt. There was an eerie silence as we continued to play the power game in her office. Suddenly there was a sound. My heart began to race as I could make out the faint sound of a woman crying out over the sound of the music. It sounded like it was under me as the floor vibrated from the bass. "Plus you have to pass a test" she said as she continued to puff on her cigarette. "A physical" I asked? No honey, you come up with the twenty five thousand and then we will discuss the test.

Very seductively she stood up. She walked around her desk to my side and extended her hand. I reached for her hand as she guided me to my feet. "Lets take a tour of what you so badly want to join" she said softly. A smile crept across my face as I slid my fingers into the palm of her hand. She led me to another door inside her office. "This is not an access door for members, this is my door. She reached down and tapped a four digit number into the electronic key pad and suddenly there was a slight buzzing sound. I watched her neatly manicured fingers grip the door knob and then turn. As she pulled the door open the sounds got incredibly louder.

I followed this lovely lady as she turned and mouthed to me "follow me." We began to descend down a spiral staircase. We made our way down to a lower level that was the basement of this restaurant. It was considerably deeper than a normal basement as the ceiling seemed to be about fifteen feet high. Suddenly we were down in the basement. Again I felt this incredibly hot lady slip her fingers between mine. We walked through another door and suddenly my heart skipped several beats.

I couldn't believe that I finally found what I was looking for. The place was crowded as there were probably a hundred people sitting and standing around small round tables. I couldn't believe how many women were in there too some were married mature women with their partners. As I was led by this lovely lady she guided me to the main stage. I couldn't believe what I saw.

We sat down at the table that was reserved for the manager and I had the best view in the house. There was this couple on the stage and they were amazing. The guy had his female partner sitting back on a tiny padded chair while her wrists were handcuffed and pulled up as far as they could go. Her ankles had a padded pair of cuffs around them and her legs were pulled up and apart forcing her to be spread wide open for her lover. Spot lights shone down on them as her lover was kneeling before her with his face buried in her pussy while the onlookers watched. I glanced back to the audience and was amazed at what I saw, it was amazing to be here as I focused my attention back on the stage a live show in here in our city in India.

"The music here is a little different than your ordinary music" my personal guide said softly while I continued to watch the action on the stage. Glancing over I said "how so?" She lit another cigarette and then took a long puff before setting it down in the ash tray. "The bass has a frequency programmed in it that matches the human body rhythm." "It causes people to loose their inhibitions, causes sexual arousal, and intensity's orgasm beyond anything ever achieved before." "Women frequently pass out from the heightened sensations they experience" she said as she reached for her cigarette. I glanced back towards the audience and saw several guys pressing tits of their partners over their saree’s. Predominantly though couples engaged in some sort of sex act mimicking what was happening on stage.

I tried to observe all of the details about this place but I knew I wouldn't be able to remember them all. I focused my attention back to the couple on stage. The man was now standing up and positioning his rock hard cock at his lovers entrance. I watched from my angle and saw his cock part her pussy open and then disappear. Slowly the man began to increase his tempo as his cock began to slide in and out of his helpless lover. Her moans and cries seemed to be proving the point about the frequency that was programmed into the music. We watched for a few moments as the couple on stage continued to make love in front of a now huge audience. It didn't take long before his partner was arching her back and crying out wildly. I felt a hand squeeze my thigh and then heard "watch how hard she cums." I became totally aroused as my personal guide left her hand on my leg. "God, I don't even know her name" I thought to myself. Suddenly the woman on stage began to thrash about out of control. Her moans and screams seemed to be coming from deep within as her high pitch cries became more carnal, more guttural. Suddenly the man pulled his cock out of her as her body went limp. I couldn't believe it when she just passed out before him. The man began to pull on his cock and in a matter of seconds I felt my thigh being squeezed again as he shot an arch of cum high into the air landing on her breasts and stomach.

I felt her hand leave my thigh and her fingers slipped in-between mine. I looked over at her and watched her put out her cigarette. Looking into my eyes she mouthed "lets go." We stood up and she led me through the crowd of half naked onlookers to the spiral staircase that led back to her office. Along the way I saw another door. "Where does that door go to" I asked. Suddenly my guide stopped and whirled around shooting me the coldest stare I ever saw. "Never mind, that door is off limits" she said as she spun back around and stepped on the first stair. As we ascended the stairs I had the most difficult time walking as my cock was rigid. I managed the best I could and by the time we got back to her office I had it pretty much under control.

She closed the door behind us and I went and sat down in front of her desk. "I never got your name" I said? I watched her sit down and teasingly cross her legs again. "I was wondering how long it was going to take you to ask me" she said as she grinned and took a sip of her drink. "I'm Kavitha."

Kavitha reached down and lit another cigarette. She took a puff and then blew the smoke out of one corner of her mouth. "Do you have any questions?" I shook my head and mumbled the word "no." Kavitha took another puff and set the cigarette back down in the ash tray. "You know the deal" she said softly. Four Lakhs Rupees cash along with passing a test and you are in". "What is the test" I asked. "Kavitha stood up and walked around to the front of her desk. She reached for my hand and stood me up. She walked me to the door as she held my hand. She reached for the door knob and turned it, stopping before she pulled the door open. She looked directly into my eyes and spoke softly into my ear. "When you show up with the money you will find out" she said as she placed her lips on my ear and kissed me, lightly flicking her tongue into my ear. "Now go" she said as she pulled the door open.

I walked through the dining room of the restaurant before walking out the front door. I couldn't believe that I found what I was looking for. My cock was rock hard in my pants as I got on my bike and rode home. As I began replaying in my mind what I just witnessed. I couldn't believe that people fucked like that in public. "It sure would be hot to bring Rehana to this place" I thought as I rode up my driveway.

I stashed my bike in the garage. I slipped into the house and went to my room. Along the way I saw my mom and dad both asleep on the sofa as the television had the news on it. I went up to my room and since my computer was still on from earlier I was able to log on almost immediately. I went to my e mail site and opened my e mail. Just as I expected there was an e mail from my teacher.

"Master?" Yes right!!! You are not nothing but a piece of shit that is about to get taught a lesson. You have yours coming buddy and I mean it. Don't even think about coming over tomorrow night. You will be sorely disappointed and I mean it. This fucking game you are playing is over. If you bother me one more time I not only will have your ass kicked, you will also be arrested. If you want to try me go ahead. I am not joking. So here is the deal buddy. I am the one calling the shots. If you want your ass kicked and arrested then show up at my house tomorrow night. Just be warned, I mean what I say!"

My heart was pounding and my breathing was heavy as I clicked on the reply icon. "Who in the hell does she think she is" I asked myself as I thought carefully about what I was going to type. "She was bluffing" I thought to myself as I was about to start writing her back. "What if she isn't bluffing" I thought. The longer I thought about it the madder I became. I clicked on the screen and began to type.

"Wait a minute, let me see who is in charge here. Oh a, that's me, your Master! I see you are very much in need of discipline. Discipline serves as the ultimate bond between a 'Master' and his 'Slave'. Once you learn the art of discipline you will understand and follow me unconditionally. When I feel you have learned the basic rules of discipline I will give you your ring back. I will slide it on your finger to symbolize your acceptance of your Master. Sure it is your wedding ring that your husband gave you but it will now have a duel purpose. It will symbolize your bond to your Master. Just remember that discipline is where you will understand. Tomorrow night after your husband falls asleep you will get up and dress in your silky nighty with nothing inside . You will wear a sexy pair of heels and you will come down to your living room. You will turn on the lamp and unlock the door. You will blindfold yourself and turn around and wait for me. Now remember all of these details. Don't screw up. Discipline, discipline, discipline!!!!" Signed, Master!

I proofed the letter and then sent it to my teacher. I shut down my computer and decided to take a quick shower before going to bed. After the shower I went back to my room and went to sleep.

Morning came and as soon as I got up I flipped my computer on. It seemed to take forever to boot up but it finally did. I went online and went to my e mail site. Just as I expected, a reply from my teacher. I opened her e mail and read. "This is your last chance! Return my ring or I will call the security officer! You return the ring and leave me alone and I will cause you no problem. If you don't, I will be your worst nightmare!"

I clicked on the reply icon and replied to her e mail. "No, this is your last warning. Do as you are told and nobody gets hurt! Remember, I know who you did last year in the hospital when your husband was suffered a major accident undergoing treatment you were fucking! Also, I have a clip of us in your classroom! Do you really want to try me? I just need to send some evidence to certain people and then your whole entire world is shattered. You just worry about slipping out of bed to meet me tonight! Do not fail! I am looking forward to meeting you tonight! Signed, Master."

I sent the e mail and decided to head over to Bhavin's for a while. I dressed, ate breakfast and organized my room. I went to the garage and pulled my bike out. I jumped up on it and headed for Bhavin's house, wondering the whole time if his mother was going to be there. I began wondering about taking her to that secret club as well but I knew it was probably just going to be a fantasy as I had no way of coming up with five lakhs. I pulled up his driveway and jumped off of my bike. I saw Bhavin's car but his mom's was gone, she was probably at work. I knocked and Bhavin hollered for me to come in. We sat in the den and watched television as we caught up on the events that happened since we last spoke. Bhavin told me how he actually had a girl in his car but never even made it to second base. I told Bhavin a fabricated story about helping my dad with his work.

The time passed slowly as I waited for his mother to come home. Finally around five we heard her car pull up. A few seconds later the door opened and in walked Sujana "Hi guys" she said as she walked past us dressed in a green tight salwar kameez. She walked past us and down the hall to her bedroom. A few minutes later she emerged wearing a nice tight thin saree and a high up blouse that showed part of her midriff. She came and sat with us for a minute. She sat across from me on the love seat and I wondered what was going on in that complex mind of hers. I could see a hint of nipple through her blouse as it had deep neck and knew she was bareback on her blouse was deep back side as well. I began to wonder what she would do and how she would react if she knew that I knew she was fucking around. Better yet, that I have photo's of her fucking around. She excused herself to go prepare dinner and asked if I would like to join them. I declined and told her that I had to get home as my parents were expecting me for dinner. I got up and Bhavin and I said our good bye's. I jumped on my bike and headed for home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I left my bike on the side of my house so I wouldn't make any noise later when I go over to Rehana's house. I went in and my parents were already home. My dad was watching the news and my mom was setting the table. I quickly washed my hands and sat down to dinner. We chatted about our daily events and I excused myself to go to my room.

I quickly turned on my computer to check my e mail. I logged on and called up the web site I was using for my e mail address. I opened my e mail and sure enough there was another response from my teacher. I opened her mail and read it.

"Please, I am begging you not to come over. It is too dangerous because my husband will be here. If he catches us there is no telling what he will do. Both of our lives will be in grave danger. I am begging you to call this off."

I clicked on the reply icon and wrote her back. "I am so sorry Mrs. Rehana but YOU WILL go through with your instructions tonight. You have no choice or else everyone will know who you did last year in the hospital . I will be waiting for your living room lamp to turn on. You have been warned! Signed, Master."

I sent the e mail and headed for the shower. I took my time bathing . Glancing up at my clock I noticed that it was getting late. I had ordered some nice sex toys from a adult sex toy web site which had delivered it packing it as sports items as per my request. The first item I had ordered was a string of beads. These beads were the biggest ones they had measuring one full inch in diameter. There were seven silver balls spaced out evenly on a nylon string. The other on in my hands I held the most amazing erotic tool. It was called "The Long Distance Lover." It was a remote controlled vibrating egg. I flipped the box over and read the back. "Easily programmable to any cell phone" the box said. "Get your partner off anywhere in the world" the box said. I smiled as I held it , it was what I needed.

I jumped on my bike and headed towards my teacher's house. I again went down the next street over and pulled up next to Sujana's lover's house. That house was all dark and quiet so I knew that nobody was home. I could see all the lights were on in Rehana's house so I opened my new package. I followed the directions and the box was right. I easily programmed the code into my cell phone. Now all I had to do was to find my teacher's cell phone later and program the same code into it. I took out the remote control and I plugged it into the same place where I charge my cell phone battery at. I smiled before disassembling the device and re packaging the remote control. Inside the package there was a nice black velvet box. I lifted the top off of the box and there before me lay the silver bullet. I placed the egg back in the package and continued to wait.

Time seemed to be standing still. I began to notice the lights in the neighbors houses begin to shut off. I remained hidden in the shadows between these two houses. Ever so slowly other houses lights began to shut off. I knew it was getting quite late as more and more houses became totally dark. Thoughts about the club I wanted to join crept back into my mind. Could I possibly join it and bring my teacher there with me? Could I ever afford it? I began to imagine Rehana shackled in that chair on stage. Her legs hoisted up and spread open, her wrists shackled and lifted over her head. I realized that I had a raging lowda in my pants. I turned my attention back to Rehana's house. Suddenly I saw the lights in the lower level of her house shut off. The first floor was now totally dark. My heart began to race as I knew I was again only moments away from fucking my lovely teacher. I watched intently as another light upstairs shut off. Then another. My eyes remained glued to the last remaining light on the second floor. It seemed like it was never going to shut off. I waited and waited. My pulse was running rampant as I waited as patiently as possible. "Come on shut it off" I said to myself softly. A jeep drove down the road behind me and when I turned around I saw it was a security officer jeep cruising by. "Oh my God, did she call the security officer" I thought to myself. I turned back around and stared at the last lit window. Suddenly, it went black.
I turned back around and checked to make sure that there was no security officer jeep around or anyone else for that matter. I turned my bike around and walked it to the edge of the shadow between the houses. Again I checked to make sure that the coast was clear.I pulled out into the street and went around the corner. I rode past Rehana's house and it remained dark. I went down a couple of houses and stopped. I saw a dark shadow under a few trees in the neighbors yard so I walked my bike over to there. I quietly laid my bike down and sat down in front of it. The waiting was agonizing as I sat there waiting for the front room light to turn on. It was now getting quite late. "Come on man, fall asleep already" I said to myself. I closed my eyes for a moment to relax. Again thoughts about the club entered my mind. When I opened my eyes I saw my teacher's living room light turn on.

I began to hyperventilate so I stood up quietly and stretched. I knew I had to give her a moment to blindfold herself. I checked to make sure that there was nobody around before I ever so slowly began to walk up her driveway. I had never been so turned on in my life like I was now. Just the thought of sliding my cock into my teacher while her husband is only a few feet away caused me to shiver. I stepped up onto the front porch. With trembling hands I reached out and placed my hand on the door knob. I turned firmly and the handle turned. I pushed the door open a crack and peered inside. Standing and waiting for me as instructed was my teacher.

I slowly nudged the door open. I could see Rehana trembling as her hands remained at her sides. I could see the blindfold was tied securely around her head as she had on the specified outfit that I required for her. I closed the door behind me before slowly undressing. I walked up behind her I admired her beautiful body. The black heels she wore accented her silky transparent nighty

I walked up and stood directly behind her. I placed my hands on her trembling shoulders and lowered my face to her neck. I nudged her lovely silky black hair over to one side before lowering my face to her exposed skin. I could feel her heat radiating from her neck as my lips and face were a mere fraction of an inch from her flesh. She shivered again as she felt my warm breath on her neck. I slowly slid my hands down her silk robe covered arms as I placed my lips softly upon her neck. I kissed her neck over and over occasionally flicking her hot flesh with my tongue as I slid my fingers in between hers. "Oh...ooooooooh. Rehana moaned softly as my lips touched her hot neck. Inch by inch I began to kiss my way towards her neck. I felt her squeeze my hands tighter as I neared her ear. Her breathing became rampant as she squeezed my hands even tighter when my tongue flicked ever so lightly across her ear.

I moved in closer, causing my rock hard lund to press into her silk covered ass crack. "Ughhh..." she whimpered as she leaned back into me. I took her ear lobe between my teeth and pulled on it again causing her to moan again. I pulled my hands from hers and slowly slid my hands up her soft arms. I began kissing her ear which caused even louder moans as I slowly slid my hands over her shoulders and down towards her soft milky white big breasts.

I felt her bare mounds under her robe as I now tongued her ear. I reached down and untied her loosely tied strap. I reached up and pulled her robe open exposing her lovely big naked breasts. My eyes were glued to the large mirror over the sofa. Seeing her big papaya shaped breasts exposed like that sent chills down my spine. I pulled her robe farther apart and guided her arms through the material. I stepped back and let the red satin material fall to the ground. A look of disappointment came across my face as I saw she disobeyed my orders. She was wearing panties.

I moved in closer behind her and lowered my head to her ear again. This time instead of kissing her I whispered to her. "You didn't follow your Masters instructions." "You will have to be punished" I said in an unidentifiable whisper. "Ohhhhhhhh.oooooooooohhhhhhhhh.." she whimpered as I again slowly traced my finger tips down her now naked arms. I knelt down behind her and admired her pear shaped big white ass through the nearly transparent panties she had on. I hooked my fingers around the waistband and pulled down. I could see my teacher tremble and shiver as I pulled her panties down, exposing her perfectly beautiful ass. Suddenly before me was her naked ass. I pulled her panties down to her knees and let them fall to her ankles. I placed my hand on her ankle and lifted her foot to remove her damp panties. I did the same to her other sexy foot before standing up.

"Do not move" I whispered as I slowly and silently walked away from her. I carefully walked from the living room to the kitchen, carrying the black velvet box that contained the remote controlled vibrating egg. I saw her purse sitting on the kitchen table and silently walked over to it. I opened the top and there was her cell phone, sitting right on top. I turned on her phone and while it went through it's diagnostic checks I hid the black velvet box in the bottom of her purse. I quickly programmed her cell phone and shut it off. I placed it back in her purse just like I found it.

I walked over to the refrigerator and opened the freezer door. I picked up an ice cube and shut the door. I paused for a moment as an idea came to my mind. My teacher needed to be punished and I knew how I was going to do it. I carefully opened a couple of drawers trying not to make a sound and I found what I was looking for. I picked up a long handled wooden spoon and made my way back to the living room.

I admired my teacher for a moment as I now stood in the entrance of the living room. Her breasts looked so lovely as they hung down from her chest. Her nipples looked like pencil erasers as the cool air had chilled them. Her tummy was not perfectly flat but the flesh looked so sexy on her tummy which was not more nor less. "God this woman is beautiful" I thought to myself as my gaze fell down to her pussy. Her bush was neatly trimmed and her pussy was totally wet as her lips were spread apart and shiny from the reflection in the light. I slowly scanned down the most beautiful pairs hair less fleshy legs I had ever seen. The heels she wore were at least five inches high and only had one strap that went across the top of her foot. I continued to gaze at her beauty as I walked over to the tea table near by.

I picked up a candle and silently walked back to Rehana. I set the spoon, candle, and ice cube down on the coffee table and walked over to my pile of clothes. I reached down and picked up the string of balls that I had. I slowly made my way back to my teacher as she stood there like a statue before me. I lightly kissed her lips which did not kiss me back. I kissed her neck twice before slowly kissing my way down to her big soft white breasts. I could feel her breath get heavier as I kissed her soft mounds, avoiding her nipples and aerolas. I kissed her down her tummy until I slid my tongue into her navel. "Ohhhhhhhh" my teacher moaned softly as I slid my tongue below her navel and into her neatly trimmed black bush. I stopped and did not touch her wet parted slit. Instead I took the first ball on the string and placed it against her sticky opening.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply