Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
thank you thank you tahnk you again for sharing this gem again
each and every chapter and line of it is the best one i read in my life
please post all episodes
[+] 1 user Likes seandroid's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for update
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
Bro waiting for update. Pls continue
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
I'm looking for sex chat and pic exchange. If any bhabi/aunty interested,
[+] 1 user Likes BiryaniLover24's post
Like Reply
Good update!! Looks like some gems are missing in between! But still superb effort nonetheless!
Please keep them coming
[+] 1 user Likes seandroid's post
Like Reply
Bro waiting for updates
Like Reply
Sarit గారు,
అప్ డేట్ ఇవ్వండి, ప్లీజ్.
Like Reply
thamps up for stories
[+] 1 user Likes jenxxx's post
Like Reply
Waiting for updates bro
Like Reply
Updated bro
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakraj's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the update bro
Like Reply
Where is the update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kishore53X's post
Like Reply
We spent the whole sunday also in the room. We started back on monday early morning and reached home by 10. Paid the cab driver and went inside. Divya was in no mood to go to college, i had breakfast and changed and went to work. Kavya was waiting eagerly for me. Since my phone was also switched off she signalled me naughtily, i just nodded my head. Trading hours opened and we both continued with our parts of money. by lunch we were both in profits. Then my father in law called and asked how was the trip. I told him it was good. We ate pear and oranges. He then passed the phone to sexy. She said hi, i replied hi sexy. She asked how was the trip. I told her from saturday evening till monday morning, both of us didn't wear clothes and didn't get out of room. She asked juicy, i replied very very juicy. Just then father in law asked her what juicy, she replied oranges. I started laughing. I then asked her, how is the newly shaved pussy of yours doing. She replied very well, but was missing my words. I told her to give missed call later and i can continue. We hung up the phone. I knew she would call back after her husband left. I went to kavya and told her to take over the work. I have some important work and she should close and then call me to update. I immediately called akka and asked her where are you. She said home only, i said be ready i am coming now.

She was exicited to hear it. I immediately took the bike and reached periyamma's place. I knocked the door, akka came and opened the door and she was standing behind the door, i went inside and saw that she had wrapped the towel around her body. Once the door was locked, she threw the towel towards sofa and started removing my tee and signalled me to remove my belt and jeans, once i opened the jeans, she pushed jockey along with it and put her mouth on reddy. She was as hungry as ever. I removed jeans and jockey from legs and she stood up and jumped on my hips and wrapped her legs around my waist. She then adjusted her pussy and held reddy and pushed her pussy on him. I lifted her like that and went to bedroom, i wanted to get to missionary position, she instead pushed me on bed and jumped on reddy, she again adjusted reddy on her pussy and then spoke, oh god, last two days without talking to you, my pussy was just dripping its juices always, dont ever keep me hungry so much. I laughed at her and said you didn't even ask me why i called also where is periyamma? She said periyamma has gone to some temple with neighbour aunties and will be back by night only. She continued humping me and when she climaxed, her pussy juices washed reddy completely and she lay on me exhausted. I turned her next to me and wanted to continue, she instead turned aside and lifted her leg a little and pushed her back towards me, i held her leg up in the same position and then positioned reddy at the entrance of her bum hole.

I gave a sudden push and put reddy inside her bum hole completely, since he was fully coated with her juices, there was no problem for him to get inside but with sudden jerk, akka shouted in pain. I let reddy be quiet for sometime and then started banging her bum hole, after about 15 mins or so, akka said her leg is paining, so i turned akka upside down with reddy still inside her bum hole, now i started banging her bum hole in missionary position and also biting her back, pushed my hands on her nipples and twisted them with force, i was biting her back and also giving her boobs a rough massage, akka's moans were echoing the room, after about another 20 mins or so, i was ready to unload, i increased my speed and akka started pushing her ass to match, i released my load and lay
on top of her for sometime. Her bum hole squeezed all the cum from reddy. I finally pulled reddy and lay next to her. It took about 5 minutes for me to get back to normal breathing. She then wiped reddy clean with some hand towel and asked, wow such force on my ass, why what happened, didn't you enjoy on weekend.

I said nothing like that and just then the phone rang. It was sexy, i said hi sexy, akka was wondering whom i am calling sexy. I just signalled her to keep quiet and listen. MiL asked where are you, i said in a private place so that i can speak with you. She was happy to listen to it, then i asked her what colour panties are you wearing now, she replied, none, i am wearing petticoat and have removed all other clothes. I said take a pic sexy. She said nothing doing, all things on phone only. Oh i said then i am busy now. She got angry listening to it and cut the call. Akka asked me who is it, i replied divya's mother. Her eyes widened and asked you already did to her also? i said no dear, i need your help to get her that's why i came here to ask for your help. Akka asked what help, i said, get her here sometime so that i can re-deflower her pussy. She asked meaning, i said father in law has not even touched her from ages, and also her ass looks yummy and is still a virgin. Akka nodded her head with smile. I then called back sexy and said sorry dear, its just that everytime i imagine your shaved pussy between those sexy hips, my lund starts twitching and i need a release badly, reddy started stirring just with these thoughts. Akka pushed her mouth on reddy and he was ready in no time. Akka then sat around my hips and adjusted her pussy and got reddy inside her. She started humping slowly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
I continued with sexy, sexy pinch your nipples hard, she said ouch, i understood that she has done it, she said, it pained, i then asked her to hold her boobs in both hands and push the nipple towards her mouth. She then asked now what, i said lick your left nipple, after 30 secs i said now your right nipple. then i asked her to feel her thighs and then put index finger into her pussy. I then guided her to start fingering her pussy, within no time i could hear her breathing increased and she let out a gasp. I understood that she must have climaxed. I said hello hello, she was breathing heavily and said i just came. I said ok sexy, i will call you after 5 mins, take some rest till then. Down here akka had crawled on me and was pushing her pussy on reddy, it was ongoing, i then asked akka to lay down and turned her, removed reddy from her pussy and widened her legs and pushed my mouth on her pussy. With the previous orgasm mixed with new pre cum, her pussy was inviting my mouth. I unleased my tongue on it and and sucked her pussy with all the pressure i could muster from my mouth. Akka started lifting her bums up and down, she was in extasy. It was very difficult to continue with my mouth and i also had my fill, so went on top of her and pushed reddy inside her well lubricated vagina. i also wanted a bad release now and with full force i started humping her pussy.

Akka's body was quivering and vibrating with each stroke of reddy. Akka released her juices and lay still for a sec, i was unable to control and kept pounding her pussy, after about 10 mins of dry humping akka started responding back. This time i timed my release with her and unloaded whatever reddy could spit out into her pussy. Turned and lay down next to her. Akka wanted to get up and clean, but she couldn't, she then pointed me towards her pussy, i got up and looked at her pussy, with the pounding it had taken, her pussy lips were sprouting out and the area around her pussy had become red. I said sorry to her and then wrapped a towel and took some ice from fridge and wrapped it in cloth and placed it on her pussy. Akka was feeling better now, she asked me why such brute force on my pussy da. I said dont know, but you also didn't stop me, why? she replied, i loved the force on my body and i was in heaven. Only after everything was over i realised that my pussy is hurting bad, but don't worry, it will heal in a day or two. I was relieved to hear it. I again called sexy and asked her how was it. She replied it was good, but she released immediately on sending a finger inside her pussy. I told her if i would have been there, i would have readied you again and fucked you till you release another two times. She said enough of jokes. I said no joking sexy.

She then said there is no way to do it, as i said earlier only on phone, if we come face to face then we are strangers. I asked her what if you see me fucking someone live, then atleast will you let me? She thought for sometime and said maybe. I asked maybe, no you should promise me that if ever you see my live show and i ask you there, you will open your legs willingly to me. She laughed and said, it should not be my daughter, i said not your daughter, but someone else. She agreed hastily, and added i should not force her to watch and also it should not be her house. I agreed readily, i again asked her to promise me that if she sees me fucking someone else, then she will also let me fuck her. I asked her so many times till she said promise. I aksed her what promise, she said, if she sees me fucking someone, then she will also let me fuck her willingly. We chitchatted for sometime and then i said bye sexy and cut the call with a kiss. Akka was impressed with the progress i had on her. I said akka, i want your help to get her here, once she sees me fucking you, she will also join us and her sister in law, that is my ex principal's wife and daughter need to be fucked for revenge. Akka thought for a while and said, let me talk to mom to invite her under some pretext and then you and me can be in room and mom can then show us to her and she will also join.

I was relaxed with the idea akka gave. I immediately wrote down the phone number of sexy and kept it on fridge. Just then vini called akka, akka took the phone and said hi vini, you missed today dear, it was enormous session and my pussy is hurting bad and i think my pussy lips are out of shape for the rest of my life. Vini asked the phone to be given to me and she straight away started blasting me for ignoring her. I promised her tomorrow for sure, you can bunk the classes, she said not possible to bunk the classes as anni will also be in college but later in the evening. I had to promise her thousand times before she even cooled down. Then she started crying that i don't love her. It took lot of time to convince her what all happened and finally i had to promise her again that tomorrow she will get a new pussy to suck on after i fuck her. Kavya called meanwhile and said, day ended with profits and i took bath and bid bye to akka and went home. Night was as usual with any husband, one round and then sleep like a log.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next morning, got up, got ready and dropped divya to college, vini went with english madam. Reached brokerage, there was still time for work to begin. Kavya meanwhile asked why you didn't drop me yesterday and also mom was asking for you and..... I said i was a little busy and also there is nothing new at her place, if they promise to bring something juicy then i will make it tomorrow as i have some unfinished business today and winked at her. She hit me and said two are not enough for you or what? i just nodded my head as a no. Just then akka called and said hi, her voice was sounding very happy. I said hi and asked what happened? you seem very happy dear. She said she is happy for me as periyamma spoke to sexy and invited her for snacks and she has agreed to come. I asked alone? she replied yes, she was getting bored at home and as your father in law will be in office, she will come alone it seems. I asked her what time, she replied 4" in the evening. I thanked her and asked her how is it? she grinned, it is still in bad shape, mom saw last night and was very angry that she missed such a good pounding, just then periyamma pulled the phone from akka and said i have arranged the dish for you, but i also need my quota today only, i said, how much can i take in a day, i have already promised vini and you are arranging for my dish and now you also. She said, if i dont then she will cancel her program and cut the dish out. I agreed reluctantly, not that i was not interested, but to tease her. Finally it was decided that i will go to their place by 3:50, and stay in the room, vini will join me and then they will send sexy into the room. Finished my work and left to drop divya, dropped divya home and left saying some urgent work and will be back after college. She didn't bother much and i left towards periyamma's place.

I reached her place, it was almost 4 now, knocked the door and akka opened and said she will be here anytime now, why so late? i told her had to drop divya and come. She pulled me inside as soon as she saw an auto standing outside. I went inside the bedroom where vini was already on bed, naked and covered by blanket. She winked at me and threw the blanket aside and leapt on my face and kissed my face all over. She said i love you keshoo, i miss you da, why do you do this to me and she was about to cry, then i released the jeans and jockey and threw it to one corner and inserted my tongue into her mouth. We slowly pushed ourselves onto bed and vini spread her legs and her pussy nector was already dripping in anticipation. I took some nector in my hand and applied to her anus, her bum hole contracted just with the mere touches. I turned her into doggy style and licked her nector applied on her bum hole. "Oh the original virgin bum hole for reddy was about to be explored". Vini turned her head and said, slowly dear it is my first time right. I just nodded my head and then dripped my finger into her pussy and applied the pre cum on her bum hole. She then called me near and applied her saliva heavily on reddy. i didn't want to finger her bum hole as i always preserved it for reddy only. I whispered into her ears, i am not going to make it ready with fingers, but it will first experience the penetration of reddy only. She agreed to it, reddy was steaming hot with anticipation. I held her hips with both the hands firmly, moved reddy to her bum
hole and tried to push him inside, first time he slipped. I then took out one hand from her hips and then held reddy and kept him on her bum hole and touched his tip and did a gentle massage on the hole, vini's body was jerking in anticipation. I then told vini, close your mouth tight dear, it is going to pain a little. And in one go pushed reddy inside. Her bum hole was so tight that only the head of reddy went in with the first push. Vini was beating her head sideways and saying it is paining. I let her be for a minute and when her bum hole had got adjusted to the new penetration, gave another small push and reddy was buried half inside her no more virgin bum hole.

Vini was trying to pull her hips away from reddy but i was holding it with strength. Then again i started moving reddy a little out and pushing him in a bit more, after about 5 minutes reddy was buried in the newly opened bum hole of my first love vini. I stopped for a minute to let vini's newly penetrated hole get adjusted to reddy's intrusion. After some time vini turned her head and asked how much more left, i said nothing left, all inside already. She smiled and wiped her tears away and said, then start fucking. I held her hips and pulled reddy a little back and move him inside, after about 10 minutes of soft movements i increased my speed and vini's new hole had got adjusted to it, she started moving her hips back and matched reddy's moves. It went on for about 20 minutes, then vini stopped and said, my pussy is also aching for reddy da. Please come on top now. I slowly pulled out reddy from her bum hole and she turned spreading her legs, i held reddy with one hand and placed him on vini's pussy. She pushed her hips up and took reddy a little inside. I then moved reddy completely inside her. She pulled me on her lips and explored my mouth. I started moving reddy and she placed her hands on my back and said, let me feel him for some more time dear, i am missing him since long and you want to start immediately. I lay on top of her for sometime and then started moving inside vini's valley of love slowly, in no time the speed increased and so were her moans. there was a knock on the door and also vini buried her finger nails on my back and climaxed. Her juices now covered reddy completely and overflowed to bedspread. I turned to see who knocked and vini covered her head with the blanket, reddy was still inside her and her naked body was visible but her face was covered. As soon as the door opened first my eyes saw akka and standing behind her was my mother in law, my sexy. Her eyes were wide in bewilderment. Her tongue had dried up. She was about to turn back, when i called her hi sexy. She had just seen me screwing someone and didn't know what to do.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vini's pussy lips had contracted a little with climax. When i pulled out reddy, he came out with a big plop sound, sexy looked back to see what was the sound and she caught the sight of reddy standing in 90 degree and vini's pussy wine dripping from reddy. She bent her head in shame. I ran towards the door and akka gave little space, wanted to hold sexy's hand and pull her inside, instead decided to make the first move and sprang and held her hips firmly and pushed my lips on hers forcefully. She was trying to get away from me and i was holding her firmly, she kept moving her face aside as i tried to kiss her. When she was really not letting me kiss her, the beast in me was taking over, i held her hairs and pulled her inside the room. I don't know what happened to me, as i always anticipated to make love to sexy. But here she was not letting me kiss her also. When she came inside, akka also came in and closed the door. I wanted to rip her clothes off and push reddy inside her pussy, i started burning in rage. Sexy could sense that and was about to cry when akka asked her to sit on the cot. She then signalled me to console her, but i was not in a position to cool my head. Then akka sat next to her and put her arms on sexy's shoulders, she then started, it is so bad, i didn't know that you let him bring someone from outside and do all bad things in your house, i didn't know that my son in law is so bad that he has a beautiful wife at home and still does bad things with other girls and you guys are supporting him.

What a bad family i gave my daughter into. I was already burning with rage and was about to smack her, when akka held my hand and said just a min bro, let me handle this. She then turned towards sexy and said, now that you have seen his reddy, tell me your opinion. Sexy got very angry on akka and said what are you talking, you are all so spoilt, i should have enquired further before giving my daughter to him. All of you are bastards. I was about to smack her and akka held me tightly again and said chill bro, she is going to spread her legs to you, why take physical when you can get pussy pleasure. I got back and sat on bed. Sexy was startled now on hearing that she has to spread her legs open for reddy. She got angry on akka and said what are you talking, i am not perverted like you people. Akka just laughed at her and said, yesterday i was riding him when you had premature ejaculation. I heard all the conversation and we decided to get you today. When you can speak to him about all the stuff and also promise him that you will willingly open the legs if ever you see him fucking someone and then do all these natak, no one here is a kid anymore. I am going now leaving you two, either you open your legs willingly or i will not be here to stop whatever he will do next, may be he will bang your pussy and then tear your ass hole also and then still keep fucking both the holes till you are hurt badly. Akka got up and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I looked at sexy with hungry eyes, i could see her eyes moist and almost in tears. I controlled my anger and went and sat next to her, put my arms on her shoulders. She was hesistant for a second to remove my hands, i pressed her shoulder and then went and opened the door and said to her, it was your beauty that mesmerised me, you also agreed to enjoy with me, now see reddy, he has gone down without release and also you also wanted to enjoy sex and also promised that if ever you see me fucking someone else you will also let me enjoy you. When you were mentally ready yesterday, when in truth it happens you don't want it. The door is opened and no one will stop you. I like you very much and would always love you and don't want to hurt you or your feelings. If you still think you don't want to let me then it is ok for me, i have enough pussies around and don't need anymore. It is you who is in need of lund. Then slowly periyamma came into the room. Seeing periyamma sexy was astonished as she walked cooly when i was naked. Then periyamma took sexy's hand in her hand and said, if you think it is wrong, it is wrong, but think it from our prespective, he was not ready to marry your daughter as we were all there for his needs, even we needed him and his, saying that periyamma placed sexy's hand on reddy. Sexy suddenly felt like an electric shock hit her and trembled, but periyamma was still holding her hand.

Then periyamma said, it is good he is doing inside the house only and nothing wrong will happen, what if he gets into outside relationship and moves away from your daughter, from all of us. He is already started his work and if one fine day he decides to move away from your daughter, whom will you curse then. Everything inside the house is always better. He also gets pleasure and so do we, what is the harm, no one here will concieve his baby except your daughter and still all of us will get pleasure and it will still stay inside the house only. Sexy's touches were working on reddy and he was slowly stirring back to life. Then periyamma removed her hand and sexy still had her hand on reddy. Now i slowly pulled sexy closer to me and moved my lips near her, but didn't kiss, i wanted her to make the next move. She inched a little closer and closed her eyes. I brushed my lips on hers and came back a little. She was expecting a ferocious kiss and i didn't do it. Sexy opened her eyes to find me smiling and still not moving forward. She then jumped like a tigress and sucked my lips and inserted her tongue inside my mouth and rolled it. It was about 15 minutes of deep sucking and tongue fighting. She then went a little back to gather air and also removed the pins from saree, one near shoulders and another one near petticoat. I was sitting still.

I wanted to tease her more. She came near and pushed her lips on mine, i was kissing her and holding back the urge to strip her naked. After sometime she asked, what happened, why are you not doing anything. Everyone laughed now. Vini who had covered her face got up, sexy was shocked at first and then back to normal. Then vini wanted to suck reddy and came near, periyamma pushed her aside and said, you had your quota, leave him and get dressed and be with your akka. Two elders need him badly and i don't expect any disturbance in between. Everyone laughed now.

Vini then said, keshoo also promised me something today, both sexy and periyamma looked at me, i pointed towards sexy and then told vini, she is all yours to begin with, once i finish with periyamma, i want to enjoy her with all the time in the world. Sexy was taken aback with the words, she said no i am not like that, only with it pointing towards reddy and nothing else. I kept my hand on her thighs and said, sexy here everything is fair and also, try it out first time and if you are not comfortable, from next time we can avoid it. Periyamma stood up and loosened her petticoat and her saree, both of them fell down on floor, she removed the hooks of her blouse and i removed her panty till her feet and she pushed them away. She then moved on bed and said, plese send him in first, i am dying for his touches, everything else later. Sexy was again shocked now with the boldness of these girls.

I sat in between periyamma's legs and placed reddy on her pussy lips, then instead of inserting it, i started rubbing her pussy mole with reddy, she was screaming with pleasure, then she lifted herself and held reddy and pushed it inside her pussy. I loved the way periyamma was dying for reddy. I turned towards vini and said, she is all yours dear as promised. Also i looked at sexy and said, don't worry sexy, everyone will feel like this first time. Vini meanwhile was quick to push her saree away from her shoulders, i was watching the scene as reddy was already buried in periyamma's cunt. Vini then slowly held the bottom of the blouse of sexy and unhooked the blouse and threw it to a corner, she then put her hand on bra hooks, but sexy was feeling shame, vini forcefully removed her hands and removed bra and threw them away too. Vini then went near sexy and pulled one hand of hers and placed it on her pussy. Sexy now moved her fingers inside vini's pussy and a soft moan left vini's mouth. I turned towards periyamma and started banging her with force, i wanted hers to get over soon so that i can get sexy's pussy. Probably periyamma understood it and climaxed soon. She then got up and said, i will need a seperate session later, may be tomorrow. I want my pussy pounded like how you did to akka yesterday. Vini turned towards me now and asked what did you do with akka yesterday.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I said, after the pounding it got, the pussy lips are disfigured now and it had ecome dark red colour. I had to place ice packs on it for her pussy to cool down thats all. Vini then saw that periyamma also left now. me and vini now pulled down the petticoat and saree along with panty of sexy. She closed her eyes, we both took one boob each and sucked it, this was the first time sexy had two mouths on her boobs and she was loving all of it. then i looked at vini for continuing. Vini then put her legs near pillow and lay down. I pushed sexy on vini's pussy and vini pulled sexy's hips near her mouth. Sexy wanted to say something but vini pushed her mouth on sexy's pussy and i pushed sexy's mouth on vini's pussy. Vini was sucking with lot of vigour and i searched for some lube. Found vaseline body lotion and applied generously on reddy and then a little on sexy's bum hole. Sexy tried to push me away saying not good hole, but i held her hips and then gave reddy a big push, a loud scream left her mouth, i was not going to hold for anything and before she could do anything, gave another push and reddy was buried half into her bum hole. Both periyamma and akka came rushing inside to check what happened. Then on seeing me plugging sexy's back hole, they both smiled and periyamma left and akka came and sat next to sexy's face and said, first time it pains for everyone after sometime you will get adjusted and also love it, and wiped the tears of sexy and left.

I let reddy stay quiet for a while and then slowly started pushing him in bit by bit. With vini's tongue working on sexy's pussy, she had forgotten the pains reddy was giving her. I gave one final push and reddy was now completely buried. I remembered the natak of sexy and then pulled reddy till the tip and sent it in sexy's bum hole in one go, a breath left sexy and she turned to look back and said slowly dear, i said nothing, you broke your promise and you are going to be punished for it. she asked what promise did i break, i am allowing you right, i said, you said you will willingly let me fuck you, but it took a lot of convincing from 4 people for you to open up and i am going to teach you a lesson on not to break promises in future. I started pounding and grinding her bum hole with all the strength and down below, vini was working the magic of her tongue and sexy had a big big orgasm and vini's face was flushed with sexy's juice. Vini was not done yet and she also wanted a release. I pushed sexy on bed and went on top of her and placed reddy on her pussy and gave a big push, with all the pressure, reddy went only half, sexy's eyes almost popped out and she had to gasp for breath. She then told me slowly dear, it has not seen anything inside since very very long time. So please have mercy on me. Where was i to listen to her. I pulled reddy a little more back and then gave one final push wherein reddy was buried completely inside her old cunt.

She started crying, i cared a damn and told her, if you cry, your pain is only going to increase, she looked and said, it is already paining and what more can you do, i pulled reddy till the tip and pushed him again in one go, and then i leapt on her boobs and pressed them with all the strength i had, bit her neckline till her boobs, there was no spot where i had not bit her on her chest, i took one boob in the mouth and imprinted my front teeth on every millimetre of her white boob. Both her breasts took my roughness, i didn't count how many orgasms' sexy got today, but when i wanted to unload, i removed it from her pussy and then lifted her up holding her hairs and then pulled her hair tightly, she opened her mouth and i stuffed reddy inside her mouth. Vini came near and said, she might choke, i pushed vini aside and pushed reddy inside sexy's mouth and said to her, this is for trying to make me get caught by father in law and stuffed her mouth completely, i started banging her mouth as it were a wodden log, i didn't bother her tears or cries for sometime, her eyes were becoming like coming out of her eyes, she was choking and i was not leaving. I kept banging her throat even when her mouth had injuries inside and was bleeding a little. Finally i released reddy's juices and unloaded it completely in her mouth and then closed it with my hand.

She had to gulp it down completely. I was relieved a little now and went and sat on bed. Sexy was still in semi conscious state. Vini got some water and sprinkled on sexy and also lifted her up and fed her some water. Although i had released just now, i was not satisfied with the treatment of sexy, i pulled vini closer and asked her to make reddy ready please. She said, she will die if you stuff her mouth like that. I promised vini that i will not touch her mouth, but i need to give a good pounding to that pussy and ass another time now. The time is still only 6 now, and we have lot of time to go home and i don't want her to be able to walk today. Vini then pushed her hands on reddy and also her tongue worked magic and reddy became steel like rod now. i held sexy by her hair and she had no voice left to shout, i pushed her in the middle, took a pillow from the cot and kept it under her hips. Then without any warning i leapt on her body and pushed reddy into her pussy, she was literally crying and her eyes were teary. I started pounding her like a mad lion and also her back was free from any assult, so took my fingers on her back and scratched and made deep scars on her back. After about 20-25 minutes of pounding her pussy, i turned her doggy style, she was unable to hold on to that position, so i pushed her legs down and opened her bum hole, knelt at the edge of the bed and then again started pounding her back hole, i lasted for another 45minutes and sexy was now almost unconscious. I turned her back again and pounded her pussy till i released. I had become an animal and my animal lust was satisfied now. I lay next to her. Vini had worn her dress now and she came with glucose water for sexy and coffee for me. Sexy drank glucose water and i drank coffee silently.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After about 20 minutes or so, sexy was back to normal, first thing she did was come and hit me. She showed her pussy to all and said, see the condition of it, for so many years it was unused and his first fuck and he has tortured it, she fell back on bed and said, i am in no condition to walk so i am going to rest here only today. We all had coffee another round and then finally sexy called periyamma, akka and vini to the room. She got some body lotion and applied on her pussy and bum hole and said, it is still paining. She looked towards me and said i hate you, you spoilt me, everyone had a hearty laugh. Then finally she opened up, he has started earning now, i think he should have his own office and i don't think he has the money for office stuff. I want to support him to have his own office, i will pay the advance and he can start paying rent, when he is fully standing on his feet he can return the advance money. I rejected the offer saying, it is just some more time that i make my own office and also i don't want to take money from anybody. Periyamma intervened and said, she will also support a little and she will pay for furniture and other stuff. I told them that i need to inform parents and divya first on making office, if they agree then i will decide. I looked at all of them and asked what kind of office do you think i shoud make? Then akka said, a place where you can work and we also get our quota. I asked then 1 bhk flat should suffice otherwise to afford commercial space for personal activity will cost more. Akka then added, i am going to work in my bro's office. Vini added me too after i complete my course. I told them, i need some time to think and plan for it. When i decide, i will let you all know. Akka then came and put her hands on my shoulders and gave a peck and said, but don't take too much time and also i will get my quota everyday so i am not going to leave working for you. I gave a peck back and said sure dear.

To cut the story short, that night and next day convinced parents and divya that i will open an office and set everything with all, periyamma and family, sexy, parents, divya and sekhar too. Found a studio aprtment with seperate room outside and hired both the rooms. Showed only one to family, and showed the other to girls and women. Told them it would be better to shift here for all activities rather than home. Everyone was pleased. Me and divya also shifted to our new home and she decorated according to her taste. Periyamma and sexy arranged for the bed and cot for the new room. The only thing pending there was opening cermony for the room as well as the cot.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was saturday and i invited sexy to office. She was the one who gave the idea of own office and also the spent the money on luxury seating and king size cot. When she arrived, she was wearing a orange colour kanjivaram silk saree with matching blouse. I invited her to office first and we had coffee. After initial hi hello, i went straight to the point. Sexy are you ready. She held my hand and asked me to call periyamma too, they had become close after the ravaging session. I told her someother time, but i want you and only you now. She agreed and i pulled out the key for next room and took her there. Sexy was not interested in any foreplay's, she was also in a hurry to get reddy inside her dripping cunt. As soon as i locked the door from inside, she removed the saree completely along with petticoat, i removed my dress too. I went on bed first and then pulled her on it. She obediently came near and kissed my lips and said, i loved the way you fucked my pussy, such roughness and such masculinity, i want you to fuck me like that always. I said sorry sexy, but i hated that you tried to get me caught with uncle, and i promise that i will not hurt you again. She pinched my cheeks and said that's like my son who cares for me. She then said what are you waiting for, my pussy needs a good ride, and she pulled me on top of her. Reddy was beaming in anticipation and so was sexy's pussy.

I placed reddy on her cunt lips and slid him a little and he went smoothly as her cunt was coated with enough precum. I pulled out reddy from her cunt and she asked why what happened. i replied, i want to taste your cunt and i turned reddy towards her face and put my face near her hip joint. I saw the juicy cunt and put my nose towards it first. Oh god, it smelled so nice, i loved the smell eminating from her pussy. Then i kissed her pussy lips with my lips and her body jerked a little. Pulled out my tongue and slowly moved it along her pussy lips, saliva was dripping from my mouth and mixing with her pre cum. Sexy held reddy and kissed the tip first and then holding him implanted kiss on every millimetre on reddy, she then kissed the balls liesurely and swallowed it for a second. I started rolling my tongue just a little inside her vagina and licked the pre cum coated on the entrance of it. Then slowly i moved my tongue inside her cunt more and more and removed any signs of her pre cum, her cunt now started oozing more juice, i used my tongue and lips to savour all of it. Meanwhile, sexy had taken reddy inside as much as she could and was giving a good mouth to him, he was like a steel rod now and i could feel her uvula touching at the tip of reddy, she was trying to make reddy go past it. I now inserted a finger inside her bum hole and started massaging it, her body jerked and she let reddy go out of her mouth, i turned and asked her what happened sexy, she said, she remembered the ass fuck yesterday and she wants it now, brute force and nothing else.

I said, it will hurt your ass sexy, but she was reluctant to let me suck her pussy. I got up and she adjusted her legs at the corner of the bed and i kneeled down and then kept reddy at her bum hole tip. She tried to move her hole on reddy but it didn't take reddy inside. I held reddy in one hand and slowly moved reddy inside her bum hole and she suddenly gave a big push and also shouted. I was shocked for a second. I didn't know what to do, but luckily no was near and able to hear her shout, i reminded myself that i need to get this room sound proofed. then i pushed reddy in and out for sometime and her bum hole got adjusted. Sexy then turned her head towards me and said need force dear. I lifted her up in the same position and made her bend while standing, she held the end of the bed, i increased the speed now to maximum i could achieve and loud moans were echoing all over, after about 10 mins of hard banging, i was about to release. I slowed for a second and asked her where do you want the load. She turned and her eyes had tears, but she said there only. I was back to speed and after about 5 more minutes and more intense brute pressure i unloaded in her bum hole, and when i finished the last drops, i could not stand any longer and collapsed on bed. Sexy just rolled over and lay next to me.

She then said, i love how you dominate my bum hole, the other day i explained that to your father in law and he was shocked first and then i told him that it is better with me than you choosing outside girls and our daughter loosing you. Also i told him i needed a dick for my pussy and after long time i found you manly enough, he was convinced and has also agreed to keep it a secret like i kept the secret that his penis is worthless for all these years. He also told me to never say no to you as it was life of our daughter also. I was shocked for a minute and then asked her, what if he opens to my father? she said, it will not happen as i can always say to his relatives that his penis was not working from long time. I also know a couple of his weakness and trust me he will never open is mouth to anyone about us and also let us enjoy where ever we want, even in our house. I asked her what secret does she know about him, she said i will never tell it unless i know he has betrayed me and please don't ask any further. Saying that she came on top of reddy and started kissing him, she said, sorry da but my ass was aching for you more than anything so couldn't control and again started kissing reddy. Reddy was ready in no time with her delicate tongue rolling. I asked her what if i come home and he is there, i mean i never fucked in front of any male. She laughed and said, he will not come to room thats all and also he loves me too much, he wants me to be sexually satisfied too and i am 100% sure that he will not mind you doing any stuff at our place also.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply