Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What is your kinkiest fantasy?
do u think ***** bulls r too sissy boys?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-03-2019, 03:15 PM)Guddu Wrote: You are absolutely right. Every female and male should give pleasure to Their originator. If mom wants to play with son body/lund she can play. Like wise if father want to fuck chut of his daughter or gand of son he should be allowed since they born by his lund.

Hands down you are correct. A father reserves the right to fuck the chut or Gand of his kids whenever he so wishes. It is up to him to decide if his daughter will grow to be a whore or not.
Fellow pervs message me!
Kik: analStretcher6969
[+] 2 users Like analStretcher69's post
Like Reply
(02-07-2019, 11:46 AM)sri65 Wrote: Have my wife fingered and felt up a lot during the long flight from USA to India and follow up with great sex in the day room at Singapore or dubai

Now that's classy. Does she often travel alone on such flights ?
Like Reply
Any real cuck hubby here he like chat about their wife and shear pic if possible show her on cam without her knowledge so hangout me rohansexyhubby @ gmail
Like Reply
Fuck every adult female in the village except immediate family.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(06-07-2019, 12:07 AM)indi_couples Wrote: Now that's classy. Does she often travel alone on such flights ?

Yes, she does and it she has been felt up just once in the Dubai to Chennai leg by a plumber/fitter guy who had a little too much to drink. And yes, she enjoyed it..
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 02:50 AM)Viratkholi Wrote: Fuck my history teacher

[Image: rekha-ravi-923.jpg]
image upload
Looks nice. Got more pic of her? Also wnating to fuck her is not kinky how do you want to fuck her should be kinky.
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 06:10 AM)rek.hot Wrote: Looks nice. Got more pic of her? Also wnating to fuck her is not kinky how do you want to fuck her should be kinky.
DM me to hear the story
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 02:02 PM)Viratkholi Wrote: DM me to hear the story

Pm me ur id.
Like Reply
(04-07-2019, 04:23 AM)Vodalover Wrote: What’s her name? Age? How does she look?

Manju. Late thirties to early forties. Slim figure but super sexy, fair complexion, neatly braided hair, her face very much resembles Tamannah's 'without make up look'.

The biggest turn on is when she stands sideways. Her medium sized side boobs, bare waist, protruding ass and the clearly noticeable underarm sweat patch on her light coloured blouse will almost make me cum just by looking at her. Realising that this sex goddess is a mother of a teenage boy will just excite me to another level and I'll imagine pounding her hard infront of her son.
Like Reply
(03-07-2019, 05:03 PM)Hawkeyes Wrote: I want to brutally fuck my saali as well.

I want to hard fuck my saali in front of my wife
Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 12:09 AM)satinsilk Wrote: I want to hard fuck my saali in front of my wife

I too join u guys i also want to fuck myy saaliy in front of my wife and then my motherinlaw
[Image: 1563391378-picsay.jpg]
See my ranndy saalis gaandd
Obssesed with aunty boobs  :P :P
[+] 1 user Likes GOliath's post
Like Reply
Pm me
kalponikchoda;
Like Reply
Pm me
kalponikchoda;
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 02:02 PM)Viratkholi Wrote: DM me to hear the story

u want me to send u email?
Like Reply
i have a fantasy of fucking my mother in law. I am already in a relationship with my divorced sister in law who is my wife's elder sister. my mother in law is 62, but she is very fair and healthy and doesnt look more than 55. Still very fair complexion nice skin and black hair only. i have seen her nude while bathing and semi nude multiple times at home when she comes out of bath with mess clothing. She doesnt seems to be of "that" type but if she agrees then i would be the lucky guy to fuck all the 3 ladies Smile
[+] 3 users Like spartacus's post
Like Reply
(20-07-2019, 03:59 PM)spartacus Wrote: i have a fantasy of fucking my mother in law. I am already in a relationship with my divorced sister in law who is my wife's elder sister. my mother in law is 62, but she is very fair and healthy and doesnt look more than 55. Still very fair complexion nice skin and black hair only. i have seen her nude while bathing and semi nude multiple times at home when she comes out of bath with mess clothing. She doesnt seems to be of "that" type but if she agrees then i would be the lucky guy to fuck all the 3 ladies Smile

Best of luck banana banana
[+] 1 user Likes rek.hot's post
Like Reply
swap my GF with another couple, preferable an older experienced one :p
Like Reply
Fuck sis in law with wife and in front of mother in law
[+] 2 users Like shagisgood's post
Like Reply
My fantasy to watch my married elder sister with big bearded '. man.fucking like randi
Like Reply