Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cuckold husbands- share your experiences and fantasies
Hi Cuckold hussies and wannabe cucks, lets share our experiences and fantasies- please be explicit even if its a dark fantasy. When did you first realize that you had such feelings, do you like to be present and watch as your wife is rammed by the bull, does it turn you on if he humiliates you or her? Please share!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hey, First post your experiences. Then ask others.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Sure, let me first start with our first experience.

Our first experience was with my best friend. We had been discussing for 4 yrs about having another male fuck my wife but she was never comfortable. About 3 yrs ago my best friend who I wife knew too for >8 yrs was staying with us. I knew my wife always had a thing for him. One night after a nice meal we started chatting and drinking quite late into the night. Allof us has quite a bit to drink. Finally around 2 am - wife and I retried to our master bedroom and started making out,I proposed what if he joins us. Till that moment she had been quite uptight - not sure if it was the alcohol or my persistance - that made her say yes. As I got him in the room, he thought it was a joke and was stunned to see her in lingerie. All of us were a bit jittery, nervous and hesitant but a little more alcohol calmed the nerves. That night was magical and we have never looked back.  Since then we have indulged in more- exhibitionism, threesome, lesbian partner for wife etc. There are still more fantasies that we can to fulfill
Like Reply
No chastity oriented wife will allow suchh nuisaance and foul playyy
A insane living beast  devil2
Like Reply
(15-06-2019, 11:18 AM)sam1981 Wrote: Hi Cuckold hussies and wannabe cucks, lets share our experiences and fantasies- please be explicit even if its a dark fantasy. When did you first realize that you had such feelings, do you like to be present and watch as your wife is rammed by the bull, does it turn you on if he humiliates you or her? Please share!

Not a cuckold but had strange experience. I was on leave today and in order not be pestered by beggars i had locked front door from outside and got inside through back door. Many boys come to our nearby place to play cricket. They take rest in our backyard. This particular day I heard their noises and saw them holding my wives panties and bra which were kept outside for drying. They were mastarbating. 4 of them. They also were watching her photos from facebook using smartphone. They were rubbing their cocks on her panties. When it was time for ejaculation, they will wrap their cock in the panties and do it calling her name out aloud. I could see wetness spreading on her panties. All four did it one after another. They kept it there and left. I don't know it was the first time or it was their practice. Whatever, i had a strong erection and took the same panties and spilled my cum on it.
Like Reply
I can imagine your excitement. I also get a rush to see my wife excite someone. Recently at an office cocktail I had my wife wear a short deep cut V neck cocktail dress. Before entering the party I put some ice on her nipples so that they were hard and pointed out of her dress. Then I hard her pay special attention to her boss- who is an elderly gentleman near 60 yrs. She touched her shoulders, stroked her arm and back. You could see his erection! was exciting.
Like Reply
I had an uncle who sometimes came to our home. He was talking about the places he visited like Jodhpur, jaipur, Udaipur etc. Always stressing the 'pur' part as 'poooor' looking at my wives face. That too in front of me. Pooor in colloquial malayalam is female vagina. She had no clues. But it was thrilling. I felt like we were college boys flirting with some girls. You know the stuff we do when are young. It was like a mini threesome for me. He was hitting on her in front of me. In the night I thought of it while doing her. Am sure my uncle would also have fucked aunty that night with closed eyes. His imagination replacing aunty with my wife;)
By the way my wife keeps her eyes closed while having sex. Is she imagining someone else?
Do your wives also close their eyes?
Like Reply
no, she dos not
My master thread
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(17-06-2019, 08:19 PM)vedibharya Wrote: I had an uncle who sometimes came to our home. He was talking about the places he visited like Jodhpur, jaipur, Udaipur etc. Always stressing the 'pur' part as 'poooor' looking at my wives face. That too in front of me. Pooor in colloquial malayalam is female vagina. She had no clues. But it was thrilling. I felt like we were college boys flirting with some girls. You know the stuff we do when are young. It was like a mini threesome for me. He was hitting on her in front of me. In the night I thought of it while doing her. Am sure my uncle would also have fucked aunty that night with closed eyes. His imagination replacing aunty with my wife;)
By the way my wife keeps her eyes closed while having sex. Is she imagining someone else?
Do your wives also close their eyes?

Nice, maybe expose your wife a little in front of him and enjoy his erection
Like Reply
When my gf told be about her ex fun sessions that day I masturbated a lot thinking about them, that day I became myself cuck
Like Reply
(18-06-2019, 06:00 AM)pavankuckky Wrote: When my gf told be about her ex fun sessions that day I masturbated a lot thinking about them, that day I became myself cuck

Thats great, how many guys has your GF been with prior to you? For me to when my wife first told me about her previous sexual encounters it was a turn on. My wife had been with 5 men prior to me.
Like Reply
(18-06-2019, 10:40 AM)sam1981 Wrote: Thats great, how many guys has your GF been with prior to you? For me to when my wife first told me about her previous sexual encounters it was a turn on. My wife had been with 5 men prior to me.

Like to chat about it? Pm me ur hangout id :D.
Like Reply
(18-06-2019, 10:40 AM)sam1981 Wrote: Thats great, how many guys has your GF been with prior to you? For me to when my wife first told me about her previous sexual encounters it was a turn on. My wife had been with 5 men prior to me.

I guess she had 6 or 7 from her high school.
Like Reply
I'm on convincing mode.
Can' t wait to see my beautiful wifey touched,kiss and fucked by other guys right in front of my eyes.
Btw, my wife is fair,big boobs and bubble Butt.
Like Reply
sick fantasies of mentally sick husbands. No husband of reasonable manlihood would allow men to fuck his wife to watch.
My master thread
Like Reply
Any cuckold couple wants to enjoy with a nine inch cock from Maharashtra pm me if you are serious
Like Reply
yes i am a cuckold bf.. it is a long story. but those days were just wonderful
Like Reply
Like Reply
i would also like to share my experience which also gave me a cuck feeling within. i am 40 and my wife is 37. she is a typical south indian woman, she is fair and is chubby at the right places. has 38 sized boobs and her waist size is 36 and ass should be 40. she has been complaining about back pain for a long time and recently decided to do a physiotherapy. the therapist was a middle age guy around 45 years old. she told me that during the physiotherapy for applying some techniques the therapist actually asked her to loosen her bottom pant while she was lying down. she did so and he actually pulled it down revealing her ass partially. she wasnt wearing any panties underneath as she was not expecting this. first day she was very shy about this when she told me. but next days she was very cool about it and she actually went pantyless in next few days as well. she told me she was getting a thrill while exposing the ass to this man. 5th day she went further to ask that guy to massage her back thighs as well stating she had pains there and he pulled her pant further below exposing the whole ass and till the thighs. hearing these from my was a thrilling experience for me. the therapist actually got to massage her back and in the process was pressing her ass multiple times pretty easily.
Like Reply
Hi, i am 38 yrs married guy. my wife is 36 yrs old. i havecuck feeling for last 5 yrs. my fantacy is to see her gangbang with 6 mens. They fuck her in my own home andshe enjoy it. they make her their slut. Even they expose her in public area.
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply