30-06-2026, 03:19 PM
hi harry , are u there ? This is an amazing story . please continue
|
Adultery Love Sex And War : Age Of Darkness
|
|
30-06-2026, 03:19 PM
hi harry , are u there ? This is an amazing story . please continue
03-07-2026, 09:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2026, 12:31 PM by Parthibajeeva. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sorry Harry.. we are disappointed..
05-07-2026, 08:18 AM
Any update coming today
25-07-2026, 02:30 PM
harry , come back
25-07-2026, 10:16 PM
He didn't even login for a month, this story is a dead end sadly and never expected it from Harry...Hopefully he is healthy and all is well.
~ RCF
04-08-2026, 05:36 PM
I am disappointed by many so-called authors and writers on this portal (as are many other readers who are also disappointed).
Many so-called authors arrived with great fanfare and proudly proclaimed that they were different from other authors. They write out of passion and are determined to finish their stories, and they do not want to stop writing until the stories they have started are complete! The fact is that – apart from just a very few, who you can count on the fingers of one hand – nobody has kept their promise. They either disappeared without saying a word, or they suddenly stopped halfway through without giving a reason. Harry sounded very serious and sincere. A man who keeps his word – that’s worth a great deal! I must admit that I’m very disappointed, because his behaviour, unfortunately, doesn’t live up to what we expected of him. I’ve still got so much to say, but what else could I add without casting him in an even worse light? I really do hope that nothing has happened to him and that he’s feeling well. Perhaps he’ll come to his senses and remember his promise to continue the story and bring it to a conclusion. ---------- Demeter
18-08-2026, 03:28 AM
Missing this story a lot man. Especially sonarika and Hemant emotional sequences..
21-08-2026, 07:34 PM
Hi,
I think the author is stuck in something and it seems he has abandoned his first story. Any other takers who would like to continue the story with same intensity, passion, thrill ???
23-08-2026, 11:37 AM
bro update waiting for hemants adventures
28-08-2026, 08:03 PM
Hi,
Any brother willing to finish the story
30-09-2026, 03:00 AM
Dear Friend,
We are not aware of what has happened or what the general circumstances are. We are very concerned that this might be a serious problem. The story is of secondary importance. Please let us know that you are doing well, so that we know you are safe and healthy! In this sense All the best ---------- Demeter
30-09-2026, 02:16 PM
This story was really good, wish the writer returns and finishes the story!
01-10-2026, 09:37 AM
What I really liked about this story is the world building. The sad part was it was getting quiet interesting with the last chapters dwelving into the backstory of Hemant's past. It was getting quiet interesting and then the writer vanished. I hope he returns, Harry I hope you're alright. Wish one day you return and finish this incredible story!
01-10-2026, 09:11 PM
I also wanna point out Harry's writing style has its own speciality. I love how much in detail he goes with this story. I recently learned there was indeed a Garuda Force that was formed in the years pointed in the story. Love the attention to detail. Really loved his "Cinematic Storytelling" approach!
03-10-2026, 09:01 PM
There’s still no sign of Harry; I’m really worried.
I hope he’s just so busy with his work that he doesn’t have time to reply or visit the portal at the moment. Harry, please get in touch as soon as you can! ----------- Demeter
04-10-2026, 08:46 PM
Harry hasn't visited this site since June this year. Hopefully he is doing well and just busy with life.
I will be away from this site for a while. Quality stories are missing since Harry left and some stories are getting attention but they are not of same league. Hopefully Krish, Harry, Game40it, Drubyu and Salir write some stories soon. ~RCF |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|