Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fantasy వాంఛ - Beyond Boundaries
I think we should let the writer tell the story they want to tell. This is a unique genre that the writer is exploring. Stories of this style are quite common in English literature and on platforms like Literotica, including the BDSM genre. Bringing that storytelling style into Telugu is something relatively new and takes creativity and courage.
I fully support the writer's effort to experiment with a different style and appreciate the willingness to try something new. Constructive feedback and different opinions are always welcome, but I hope they can be expressed respectfully and in a way that encourages the writer rather than discourages them.
I hope no one is offended by my comment. My intention is simply to make sure the writer feels comfortable enough to continue sharing what could turn out to be a great and engaging story.
[+] 1 user Likes krisree's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Story continue chei yandi brooo Namaskara Exclamation
[+] 1 user Likes Deeraj1234's post
Like Reply
Please update the story... Just let us know you are good and would write updates. Hope everything is good with you and please dont take comments too personal. Would appreciate if you could continue this story.
Like Reply
Waiting for updates
Like Reply
writer garu ee story update Este bagunnu
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)