Adultery Love Sex And War : Age Of Darkness
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  (CONTD)

Few days later , Hemant got a call from Tamanna to be her partner for a big party at Antop Hill. Hemant happily agreed and went to her place to pick her up. When Hemant waited for her at her place , he was stunned when she came out in her white saree. She was looking nothing short of an angel. Her skin tone matched to the saree texture , Hemant had a tough time looking away but he finally managed to do it.

After a short ride , they arrived near Antop Hill at a highrise party venue. Hemant was taken aback realizing the party was actually a grand affair. The venue was massive as the entire floor of the building was for the party. Hemant felt underdressed seeing the level of costumes people were wearing.

"I feel I am terribly underdressed" Hemant confessed.

"That's funny because I see something very different" Tamanna grinned pointing stealthily at some of women at the party.

Hemant realized that some of the women were indeed oogling at him. Which made him feel alright. Soon he saw the inevitable sight that always brought frustrations in him. Sandeep was walking towards Tamanna with a warm smile wearing a matching silk white blazer suit. He came and hugged Tamannnaah talking to her about her appearance and stuff , completely ignoring Hemant. Eventually Tamanna forced Sandeep to great Hemant to which Sandeep gave an obligatory smile. 

"Anyways , you need to meet some big game players here today. Let me introduce you to the high end elites"
Sandeep enthusiastically led Tamanna through the party. Hemant did a loose follow. Eventually they reached a deluxe couch area where a couple of foreigners were sitting.
"Tamanna I want you to meet Mr.Kaiser Weston. He is the CEO and owner of the WESTON Holdings , one of the biggest real estate infrastructure group in the world. LITERALLY"
"Nice to meet you young lady. And dare I might add you look absolutely lovely"
"Thank you Mr.Weston. I hope you're enjoying your time in Mumbai"
"Indeed , the city has seen better days now"

That was when Hemant arrived with them. The moment Hemant looked at Weston , he was frozen for a few seconds. And Weston too when he saw Hemant , he was completely surprised see him. Sandeep had that frustrated look towards Hemant as he introduced them to each other.
Hemant only had the shock for a few seconds , after which he easily recovered. He soon looked at him with confidence.

"Oh and this here is Hemant , he used to work in my company , now runs his own business. And this is Mr.Weston , owner of--"

"WESTON Holdings , HQ in London and in San Francisco California" 

Hemant finished Sandeep's words which stunned Sandeep realizing Hemant was aware of him.

"Long time no see , Mr.Weston" Hemant said shaking his hand.

Weston was stunned for a few more seconds after which he only responded with one word.

"Micheal?!"

Tamanna looked at him curiously as she looked back at Hemant who had a changed expression. But before she could fully concur what was happening , Sandeep took her attention away.

"Come on Tamanna , there is another thing I want to show you"

Sandeep soon led Tamanna away , leaving Hemant with Kaiser Weston among other guests.

"Jesus Christ Micheal. They said you were dead"
Hemant calmly sat down alongside him and eased in as he responded.
"Well it is true partially. I am Hemant Kumar"
"Is that right? So is this your way of  'laying low'"
"You're a Christian Mr.Weston. Ever heard of the second coming?"
There was a bit of worry in Weston's face as he enquired further.
"So what do you do these days"
"Well till last year I was just a software engineer at QUADRON. But now I run my own business. Its named YOD Industries"
Something clicked in Weston's mind.
"Wait , the company that built the Alignment Knot , that is you?"
"In the Flesh!"
"That is so poetic , considering the kind of things you have made years ago. Now you've decided to turn it into your own line of work"
"Exactly"
"That's good , but are you sure about this?"
"What do you mean?"

"Have you considered this Michael? I mean chewed right into the bone. You left it all and walked away. Its not the same world out there  , it has become more lethal , more cruel , more ruthless. You walk back into that world , and this time there will be no escape"
Hemant understood the words he said , but the resolve in his mind was iron welded.

"The old world you talk about Mr.Weston , that jungle of savages and monsters. I was the King in that jungle , Literally."
Hemant said in defiance. Hemant's stare was blank but for Weston he saw something else , he saw that old spark in him.

"And it was my mistake leaving the jungle in its own , leaving the eco system and the food chain in shambles. Now that jungle has become bigger , it has grown. But it also has infested with savages and snakes. But guess what Weston?"

Weston looked straight at Hemant as he leaned towards him as he spoke.

"They have their moment , until the Lion returns to the jungle. And make no mistake about it , despite how much time has passed. A Lion is always A Lion!"

As Hemant was telling this to Weston , he noticed up at the distance Siddharth Mehta had arrived at the party. As he was looking at Siddharth he concluded.

"And they did a big mistake Weston. They injured this Lion. And there is an old proverb in the Indian Folklore , a wounded Lion is far more dangerous than a normal one. So be ready with your deals , because very soon , The Hunting Season Will Begin!"

Saying that Hemant left the place. Weston fixed his suit as he looked in curiosity for the uncharted scenarios this will open. Hemant looked around to find Tamanna and soon he found her far away talking to Sandeep very closely at a couch. Hemant figured it was better leaving her with Sandeep as Hemant looked back at Siddharth.

That was the moment when Siddharth's vision noticed Hemant and looked back at him. Siddharth was intrigued , because he was seeing a different Hemant. He was not the same out of shape , bland , nerdy , and full on pathetic existence of a man he insulted at Emerald Palace that day. He was different , his physique was big , he looked like a heavyweight boxer , dressed in a dazzling vest and jeans below. He heard he runs his own business now and that Simon was going to meet him tomorrow. But seeing him here with a stare like that heightened his curiosity. At the same time , a small dreaded feeling. And that feeling only deepened when he saw Hemant approaching him.
"Hello Siddharth"
"Hello Hemant , you look different"
"Yeah , cool isn't it?"
"Very cool"
"Turns out our first meeting was the right motivation for me"
"Yeah , maybe. About that , what happened---"
"Its alright Siddharth , one thing I've learned a long time ago , is that two ambitious men will have a hard time getting along. Our meeting was a testament of that. But a business relation can only benefit them. So when I talk with Mr.Nadar tomorrow , you can bet this will be a start of a beautiful partnership"
"Hope so"
"I'll leave you to your moment Siddharth , see you soon"
"See you soon"
Hemant once again looked back at Tamanna who was still having a close talk with Sandeep , it somewhat irritated him so he didn't bother to waste time in this party so he left. 

As Hemant was leaving  , he recieved a call from Raquel.

"Bhaijaan , the components have arrived. I have notified Kamya and Vaibhav to meet us"

"Good job Raquel , I am on my way"

Ending the call , Hemant got on his SUV and drove to his new destination!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        (TO BE CONTD)
 
[+] 3 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                (CONTD)

      SOMETIME LATER SOMEWHERE IN MUMBAI


Kamya and Vaibhav arrived at an underconstruction building rooftop somewhere in Lower Parel where Hemant and Raquel were present. They stood there silently as Hemant who had his back towards them looking at the view of the city as he first spoke.

"You see this city Kamya and Vaibhav. Mumbai is known as the city of dreams. A place where people come to turn dreams into reality. But the problem is it won't work always , many can get their fortunes while many loose everything. This city plays with your ambition and mold you into something else. So tell me , both of you. What is your dreams?"

Hemant turned to face them after that question.

"Are we called here to discuss about our dreams?"

"A bit of both , so please , humor me. What is your dreams , lets start with you Vaibhav."

Vaibhav looked nervous in that situation. But he felt a more positive energy from Hemant so he confessed.

"I always wanted my own computer store sir. A place where I could sell my preferences in technology to the people"

"That is a wonderful dream , what about you Kamya"

Kamya still had doubts regarding Hemant and his motives but still she decided to be cozy with his words.

"I want to settle in Paris. Run a bookstore there and live in contempt"

"That is a precise dream. And an achievable one"

Hemant walked near them as he continued.

"Now that explains the need for both of you to work with a guy like Siddharth Mehta. Your intentions , you only wanted what's best for you and you didn't think morally whether what he was doing was right or wrong. That explains to me , because deep down I know this world can be cruel and at times you have to prioritize yourself to be better in life."

His words of wisdom made their situation a bit ease. Hemant then explained.

"But what if I tell you , you can do something that is morally right and at the same time you can also make a fortune with it. You can make all your dreams a reality. That is what I propose to both of you"

Kamya and Vaihav listened carefully as Rafique handed over a bag to Hemant.

"This bag contains seven high configured Data Drive Device.....I want you both to plant these devices on seven places in the city...first one is at a computer institute building at Mahim....second one is at a overhead water tower at Sion.....third one at the Nehru Science Center near Worli.....fourth one is at a high rise building near Jaslok Hospital at Tardeo....fifth one is at an old building in Antop Hill......sixth one is at the top of a shipping company building near Mazgaon Dock.....and the seventh and final one at a residential building at Kalachowk....I have already created a cover for both of you to work on.....you are both from now work for ULTRAVISION Computers and you are assigned for seven random jobs of installing devices and modems for a high speed internet service....all the necessary permissions and provisions are taken....all the places marked have minimal security based on their location..though I would caution Antop Hill and Mazgaon considering there is a lot of security officer presence in those areas.....once done....you all will get your payment accordingly and the next phase of the job shall begin"

Kamya was surprised by the level of detail Hemant went with this job. Usually Siddharth only gives the basic detail and let Vaibhav and Kamya plan the execution. But Hemant here had planned all the location and even provided covers for them , this only heightened Kamya's doubts regarding Hemant. He was a living breathing mystery at this point in her mind.

"The bag also contains Laniards and IDs for your cover. When you are ready to execute contact me , I will set tup your Point Of Contacts in these locations who will let you in without a hassle and let you do your job. Once the installation is done and both of you are paid. I will contact you both to meet me at my base , that is YOD Industries HQ where we will being the next phase of this job"

Kamya and Vaibhav nodded as Hemant handed over the bag to them.

"When you are good to go , contact me. This work must be done in a timeline of one week. When to do is upto you.That's All"

As Kamya and Vaibhav was walking away , they stopped and turned to Hemant when Hemant said his last sentence.

"And I might add. I am really looking forward to do more interesting things with both of you"

Kamya and Vaibhav left with the bag as Hemant turned to face the City skyline view. Raquel stood behind Hemant and asked his concerns.

"Bhaijaan , do you really think these people can be trusted?"

Hemant left a sigh looking at the view of the city before responding.

"They have their own reasons to hate on the Mehtas and their business Raquel. What we are doing is fuelling and using their hate for our advantage. Sometimes its not the best person but the right motive to get the job done. And this time we are going for the right motive , and this motive will give us our goal"

"And what is our goal Bhaijaan?" Raquel asked with concern and intrigue.

Hemant turned to face him and said.

"In due time Raquel.....in due time!"

                                                                                                                                                                                             (END OF CHAPTER 12)
[+] 8 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
[quote pid='5965503' dateline='1750013441']
So it is OK for sona to have a hot affair and looks to replace Hemant for almost a year but if hemant does a little flirting, she gets angry ? Such a hypocracy. 
[/quote]
[+] 1 user Likes Indgent's post
Like Reply
Wow what a comeback! Amazing... Detailed review later. But I wish it would be more sexy if in future Sonarika And Vikram will have wild sex like back then and somehow Sonarika can't stop herself to have physical relationship with Vikram.
[+] 1 user Likes SMOD-P's post
Like Reply
(17-06-2025, 08:07 PM)Indgent Wrote: [quote pid='5965503' dateline='1750013441']
So it is OK for sona to have a hot affair and looks to replace Hemant for almost a year but if hemant does a little flirting, she gets angry ? Such a hypocracy. 

[/quote]

That is indeed the nature of her character. Yes she did have an affair but at the same time , she has always been possessive and protective of Hemant. She is possessive of Hemant , at the same time she feels enchanted by Vikram. Ironically the best part about her is that she is not abandoning either of the men , despite having a physical relationship with Vikram , she isn't disconnecting herself with Hemant. At the same time , despite her bond with Hemant growing stronger , she still feels the infactuation she has with Vikram. But eventually fate will make her choose only one , and that choice will pave the way for the future of the story.

Her hypocrisy is a mirror to her own feelings and fears regarding her actions.
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
marvelous update!!!
Sweet little sonarika—you still believe if Karan and Hemant didn't exist in you life , you would happily see a future with Vikram, right?
but not worry, my lady...
that little dream of yours?
It’s inching closer to reality.
and the one making it happen?
none other than your so-called bestie — Meghna.
yup, she’s way too thirsty to see you and Vikram together. she’s not just pushing — she’s practically manifesting it.

And now sonarika planned to “play-act” like she and Vikram as a  couple in front of Meghna and her wild gang, just to keep Meghna’s influence in check...
Yeah… that’s not gonna end well....

she knows it’s risky.
she knows this whole game might backfire.
because the more you fake something like this…
the harder it gets to keep those real feelings buried.

eventually, something’s gonna trigger it —
and when it does?
It’s all gonna come bursting out.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
(18-06-2025, 12:18 AM)SMOD-P Wrote: Wow what a comeback! Amazing... Detailed review later. But I wish it would be more sexy if in future Sonarika And Vikram will have wild sex like back then and somehow Sonarika can't stop herself to have physical relationship with Vikram.

Looking forward to it. One of the reasons I changed my initial plans is for readers to share their reviews and opinions about the story. In that way people can be more engaged with the story along with the regular updates.
Like Reply
Wonderful update. Incredibly detailed & well explained.
Who needs enemies when you’ve got a ‘bestie’ like Megha?...Poor Sonarika.
but don’t you think too many characters might turn the story into a mess?
Like Reply
(19-06-2025, 04:01 PM)ricah43165 Wrote: Wonderful update. Incredibly detailed & well explained.
Who needs enemies when you’ve got a ‘bestie’ like Megha?...Poor Sonarika.
but don’t you think too many characters might turn the story into a mess?

Well the story demands that many characters considering the scope of the setting. There is still some major characters that is yet to be introduced who will have big roles in Part 2 of the saga. But the story will be lead by Hemant and Sonarika and the characters surrounding them. Sometimes there will be other characters that will get short POVs but that will be important to the arc going forward. Also spoiler alert for the future , the story will get dangerous in the future to the point many characters might just not survive!  D:)
[+] 2 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
Oh man, you never fail to surprise your audience with every new update! After the Bali trip in the previous update, I thought Sonarika was back with Hemant—their growing bond made it clear who she truly loves:➖️ Hemant and it seemed that she might completely end her relationship with Vikram!

Now, with the latest update, you’ve hinted that Sonarika might stray again and restart her relationship with Vikram. So, two possibilities remain for the author:

1) She reunites with Hemant.
2) She chooses Vikram forever.

Personally, I’d be happiest if she reunites with Hemant! (ofcourse after she faces the repercussions and gets the deserving punshiment for cheating Hemant)

Here’s my take:

If the author chooses option
1:- Sonarika reunites with Hemant and Hemant forgives her
(Still I’d love to and wish to see Hemant make her suffer for cheating—she should face serious consequences for betraying his trust, beg for forgiveness, and truly crave Hemant.
No forgiveness until she faces the full consequences and learns the value of Hemant and completely realize her mistake!!)

If the author goes with option
2:-Sonarika chooses Vikram forever,
(Then I hope she finds no happiness and continues to suffer for the rest of her life—no mercy for Sonarika in this case.!!)

I'm not sure which option author will choose and make the story move!!

In any of the cases one thing is damn sure, Harry Bro, Your storytelling is truly captivating and keeps us hooked with every update. The way you craft complex characters and unexpected twists makes the story unforgettable. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us—we can’t wait to see what happens next!! ❤️

Best regards ,Harry Bro!!❤️

With Love Rocky ❤️
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky@handsome's post
Like Reply
I think vikram is having some ulterior motive, is somehow related to hemant past
Like Reply
An early surprise for everyone , CHAPTER 13 is coming tonight!!!!  :)
[+] 4 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
(21-06-2025, 09:58 AM)Harry Jordan Wrote: An early surprise for everyone , CHAPTER 13 is coming tonight!!!!  :)

Eagerly waiting, ❤️
Like Reply
                                                                                                                                                                     CHAPTER 13
One fine day , Hemant arrived at his Factory HQ a lot earlier than usual.  Many of the workers and some new office staffs would arrive here in few hours. But right now at that moment , Hemant wasn't there to admire his place of work , but rather a sinister mindset was on him. He wandered to the backyard of the HQ where at the further looking toolshed  , he saw the container he found with the similar and strange Devil markings hidden behind it. Hemant had the urge to open it  , but the possibility of facing his deep dark nightmare stopped him from opening it. He walked away inside.

His mind was not wandering , but remembering a specific conversation , the thing that Shashwat Pradhan the former owner of this place told him. 

'The place was one of Mastaan's decomissoned site'

For few days , Hemant has been researching about the legendary Mumbai underworld. And he discovered something very interesting. Haaji Mastaan was a well known smuggler , he ran one of the greatest smuggling networks in the world right here in Mumbai which was once Bombay. But Mastaan had one rule , which was no smuggling of weapons , especially destructive ones. And he never let the AZRAEL network run their trade here. But Hemant learned that AZRAEL once tried to intimidate Mastaan and tried smuggling their weapons through Mumbai. But Mastaan , feeling disrespected , confiscated their goods and stashed it never to see the light. After analyzing the timeline and all the developments , Hemant came into conclusion that the site where he built his factory , could be a secret stash for that lost goods. 

Hemant wandered the factory wondering if there is still something here. Even during the initial factory renovation his mind was focused on it , to find it , but he never got a hint. But now , after his research , he was sure there was something here. He eventually searched the main areas making sure to search it before the workers arrive. Eventually he reached the south side of the space where Abhimanyu did his recording. The section was a storage space. But as Hemant walked through it , two of the floor surfaces tiles in one portion of that space sounded different than the others. Hemant realized he found it , the floor had a secret opening , this place has a basement!

Hemant quickly moved to the end of that portion and used a crowbar to open its edge. Eventually he succeeded and Hemant opened the floor opening and pulled it upwards. The opening had stairs that went down. Hemant used his mobile flashlight and moved down and eventually he found a electrical conduit with a jumper. Hemant noticed it has power so he pulled it up turning the power on. A bunch of older bulbs turned on and the entire basement was lit up. Hemant was shocked to see that the basement area was as big as the factory and it was full of weapons. Old college weapons!

He found stashes of weaponry that were once in high demand. Over 3 containers worth of Ak-47s , 3 containers worth of Type 79 chinese submachine guns , 3 containers of Vector R4 Assault Rifle of South African Military Insignia , 5 Baretta M82 Long Range Semi Automatic Rifles with scope , 10 Ultimax 100 Light Machine Guns , 3 containers worth of Taurus PT92 pistols and then finally 3 containers worth Type 81 Chinese Assault Rifles. All Cold War Era Weapons. Hemant found some manifest in the stash showing evidence to the missing ship Zulfiqr. One of the document states that the ship was blown up by the British Air Force in a covert strike in the Indian Ocean and the whole thing was buried.

The rest of the section was filled with crates of ammunitions and cartridges. All ammos for these specific weapons. Hemant checked the whole space and realized this is a gold mine of weapons. Even though they are old college , they are actually durable and robust. And considering his options regarding his plans right now , he figured this can help in his cause the better way. Hemant quickly placed it all back and went up. He decided to turn this section of the factory into his personal workspace and thus when the workers arrived he instructed them to set his place up. Hemant stood there personally looking at each of the workers movements and attention , making sure everything is in place. He also took extra attention making sure none of the workers noticed that fake flooring to the basement. Once all the arrangement was done , Hemant installed a board to the entrance of that room along with a sliding door which marked the space. He called up a securty group and installed Biometric Scanner and access system into that door. The workers were at first confused but they weren't bothered by it. 

'Personal WorkSpace , No Entry Without Authorization'

Hemant was in deep thoughts in his office room thinking about the revelation. He remembers giving all the details to Sanjana as an anonymous so that some thing happen in the legal ways. But turns out things aren't developing much in the forefront. Hemant regularly watched the news to see if there was some hint or detail regarding it but there was nothing. Convinced that things haven't gone to plan as he thought in the legal way , Hemant decided to find some answers and call Sanjana. The call was answered a few seconds later.

"Hello"

"Hello , Sanjana? This is Hemant"

"Hemant? What happened? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is fine , I just wanted to talk"

"Why this sudden awakening in you?"

"I don't know. Lately , some things were bothering me and I thought about you. And I realized I've been ignoring you , so I just wanted to talk"

"I am a bit busy at the moment"

"Alright , if you are available to talk at anytime , you can call me"

"I don't like phone calls. How about this , I have spare time past noon at 4.00 pm. Why don't you meet me at Cotton Greens Industrial Area SiteB?"

"Okay I will be there , see you Sanjana"

"Goodbye"

Hemant felt her condescending tone , like always talking in a deep anger tone. He knew she was upset from their past , the way the breakup happened. And he decided maybe they can bury the hatchet today.

Hemant arrived by 3.45 at the site. The space was an isolated godowns. All completely locked and shuttered down. Soon a Law Enforcement Vehicle arrived and stopped nearby him. Sanjana got out in her cop uniform and took out her hat and placed it in the vehicle. Her hair was tied in a bun and despite the cop uniform , she looked at her physical best. Sanjana noticed his vehicle.

"Nice ride"

"Yeah , change of profession helped"

"Oh I've heard , YOD Industries huh?"

"A lot of hardwork and some stroke of luck I guess"

"Maybe , life's been gifting you one after the other isn't it"

"Not exactly , there is also problems along with it."

"Like what?"

"Well , the Dilawar issue is still not solved"

"Oh , maybe that is out of my hands as well"

"Why"

"They have influence Hemant , at the very top. I made a strong case for Anjali which is why the SDCAW list will protect her , as long as I am in the chair"

"Why are you concerned by the chair?"

"I've been hearing chatter , there are strings being pulled to have me transferred from Mumbai"

"Really?"

"Yeah , if that happens , I want you to file an FIR against Rafique in Anjali's name , so that if I am not around here , she can get some legal help"

Sanjana showed caution in her words. But Hemant for the first time was unbothered by that issue anymore. He knew this day would come , that once again his family will be vulnerable. But this time , he is there to protect them. He was ready for them.

"Don't worry Sanjana. I can handle them"

Sanjana was surprised by his responde. She responded with a doubtful look.

"I don't think you do. I initially believed they were just some common criminals but the truth is Hemant they are monsters , the worst of the worst"

"Did they do something terrible again?"

"Terrible is a small word Hemant for what they did. I was given the case of the murder and decimation of a Customs Officer Rakesh Mehra and his family. My investigation revealed that both the brothers were present there , and they tortured Rakesh in front of his wife and daughter. And to make it much more cruel , both of them molested and assaulted his wife and daughter right in front of him!"

Hemant listened to it wincing as Sanjana continued.

"When I found the necessary evidences and proofs to arrest them. I recieved pressure from the top , to abandon the case. Eventually it was taken away from me , and later I learned the proofs were tampered and the evidence erased. One day , both of them came to the HQ mocking me , claiming that their next visit will be to your house!"

Hemant's eyes widened for a few seconds , but it eventually evolved into a serious stare ahead. Sanjana noticed it , it didn't need her security officer training to understand the change in Hemant. Sanjana voiced her concern.

"Why aren't you scared or worried Hemant? A normal man will falter hearing this"

Hemant rubbed his head and responded.

"I am a little worried , but I think I can handle them"

"Handle them how? They are ruthless goons with influence over the highest government leadership. How are you going to handle them Hemant?"

"I work with their handlers now. I have a close working relationship with the Mehtas of RegalCorp. I can sort out a truce with them"

"Like HELL you are! Rafique is obsessed with Anjali , no amount of overlord pressure is going to stop him from claiming her. And Dilawar holds Rafique close to his side , ever since the death of his younger brother , he is extra caring with Rafique. They are all monsters Hemant! They will...."

"RELAX SANJANA......I can handle them.....they are not a problem!"

At that moment , Sanjana noticed something strange. Hemant didn't show a single fear or worry , there was that intensity of his that she saw in their college days but along with it , she could also see darkness in him. His eyes were a deep void , as if there was an unfamiliar force within him. At that moment , Sanjana saw something much more terrifying with him , her doubts were still high regarding his disappearance long back.

"What happened Hemant?"

"What?"

"What happened when you left for your Army camp , where did you go?"

"That is not important right now"

"YES IT IS! It is important to me. What made the man that I deeply love abandon everything and walk way , and why didn't he come back to me when he returned to Mumbai?"

"Sanjana , its complicated"

"Then uncomplicate it right now!"

"I can't , sorry"

Sanjana controlled her rage on Hemant's insistance on not disclosing his truth. Sanjana eventually walked away.

"This was a mistake!" Sanjana fumed in anger.

"Sanjana...please!" Hemant pleaded but Sanjana got on her vehicle and drove off.

Hemant stood there rubbing his head overwhelmed with emotions. For few seconds , he remembered some of his worst memories , the faces of his loved ones from a dark past. A young woman's smile , a burning house , the man from his photo dead in front of him. It brought a whirlwhind of emotions from Hemant but he managed to bear it and eventually returned to normal.

Hemant soon returned to his factory doing some work on his private workspace. His mind now engulfed in the flames that Sanjana started in his mind and heart. The revelation that Dilawar and Rafique are planning to do something nasty with his family tingled with the rage in his mind. 

He also realized he was in a familiar scenario , a familiar feeling of anger and rage that once burst out and unleashed death and destruction on the people responsible for his sorrow. Hemant realized he cannot be that man anymore , whatever that was , it was dangerous. That was when his attention went to his pocket. The ring of the Archangel shined in the lamp light of that room as Hemant stared at it , feeling the warmth of that fiery heat of his past. Dozens of voices in his head told him to wear it , embrace it , become the raging inferno from his past. But Hemant put it back in his pocket , there was a resolve in him to never consume that flame and loose himself again. And now he had the driving force in that resolve in the faces of Karan , Anjali and Sonarika.

He remembers Harper and Iron's words , not to go back , move forward. Don't forget , but evolve. Mold yourself to something better , and for the first time in a long time , Hemant could see the importance of their reasoning. He has to be the better , Michael King is his past , he doesn't need to be him again , Michael King was a mask , Hemant is the real him that he hid , but now he doesn't need to. For years  he hid himself and what did that get him , just insults and embarrassment. Now when he changed path and mind , everything is clicking the way he wanted. His business is growing faster than he thought , his wife feeling more loved towards him , his son seeing him as his superhero. 

Dilawar and Rafique are not his problems , but rather the initiation to see how much he has evolved. How much this new Hemant , an amalgamation of past and present can dismantle these freaks. Hemant knew men like him long back , and he also knew the right treatment for them. No matter what happens , Hemant made a silent vow that he will forever protect his family. But he also made a vow , after learning what happened to that Custom Officer's family and their interest with Sonarika and Anjali , that he will show them true suffering.

By evening , Hemant went to the usual restaurant where Tamanna and himself casually visits near her office. But when he arrived there , he was surprised to see Tamanna sitting with Sandeep having some deep conversation with each other. Tamanna was giggling and blushing while Sandeep was smiling and on occasion having his hand brush on hers on the table. Hemant felt it's not wise to ruin their moment so he walked away. 

He was conflicted on seeing that sight over there. A part of him was happy that Tamanna was getting some attention for an incredible woman she is , and the other part of him was pissed that it was Sandeep that was making moments with Tamanna. Feeling conflicted , he walked away from that place. But those thoughts faded away and his mind was once again imbedded with the connection to his past. His determination to find closure for his past dominated his mind. But it was not some quick process , he has to give it time. For now , there is a fresh goal ahead of him , the stage 1 of his big game. This was not just for his future , but it was also a need to shut his past nightmares for good.


Even after arriving home and interacting with Karan , Hemant's mind was still logged by the revelation of the weapon basement and the talk with Sanjana regarding Dilawar and Rafique. He looked at Sonarika and Anjali working in the kitchen together, this once again brought the need , the urge to wear the ring again and become his long forgotten self. But at the same time , those faces are also urging him to never go back. At the end of the day , this was all Hemant was fighting , Sonarika and Anjali who were having their sisterly talk in the kitchen and young Karan enjoying his favorite cartoon.

Hemant stood in the gallery gathering his thoughts. His mind was deep in his calculations and his plan. His brain was waiting , counting every minute for the moment Kamya or Vaibhav will give the go ahead to him. His mind locked on a number of people , he still remembers that small interaction he had with Siddharth. His mind mapping the things he want to do long term. He had made some assumptions on what his next move will be since that meeting and Hemant is definitely looking forward to it.

                                                                                                                                                                        (TO BE CONTD)
[+] 3 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
                                                                                                                                             (CHAPTER CONTINUED)

The next day , as Hemant was showered and already dressed and ready to leave for his assignments today already having breakfast. That was when Anjali came to him holding a ring.


"Anju , I am already engaged" Hemant joked.

"Very funny bhaiya , this is not that kind of a ring. Its a protection one , for you"

Hemant picked it from her hand and noticed the ring. It wasn't gold or silver , just steel , and it had an engraving of Lord Garuda in it.

"The temple poojari enchanted and blessed it for you. Wearing this will give you the strength and perseverence to overcome any obstacle"

Hemant looked at her with a smile as he responded.

"Anju , I already have the best blessing for me to overcome any obstacle in life. And that is this family , you all are my ultimate source of strength"

"I know Bhaiya. But the way the Poojari said , you share a close connection to Lord Garuda , and the Poojari believes that with your connection to the divine restored , you will be at your very best"

"I understand Anju. Though I am not that much superstitious , I see the deep care and love you have for me. And for that , I will wear this , so that I can be the best brother you will have in life"

Hemant slowly wrapped the ring into his index finger. He then showcased it to Anjali who gave him a nod of appreciation.

As they were having a good family moment , Sonarika saw the whole thing from the kitchen while at the same time struggling with her own situation. Vikram's face flashing before her eyes , their moments now forming visions of nightmare in her mind. She looked ahead and saw her lovely family. Her handsome husband , wonderful sister and adorable son all in a single frame in that vision. And then in her mind , she remembered the erotic , passionate and captivating sexual moments with Vikram. And at that moment she realized , those moments weren't just sexual , there was more connection to it. She remembers everytime Vikram said I love you to her , and she had the urge , the deep urge to reply it back. But she simply couldnt , because the love word always reminded her of her man sitting in the dinner table right now. That word often ruined their sexual copulation at times as every time Vikram said that , a jolt of pain and hurt passed through her that would reduce her sexual cresend. Vikram eventually gave up saying that but on occasion he couldn't help it reciting it. 

Sonarika knew Vikram had more than just a physical relations with her , he was developing feelings , feelings that would ruin her existence. One of the reasons for her to force a break up was that. In those moments , her mind tried to replace Hemant with him and she didn't like it. And this thought process also hurt her because Sonarika knew she was behaving like a hypocrite. But at that moment , seeing her family before him. It showed her where she belongs , where her true happiness is. Seeing them gave her courage , to fight her addiction to Vikram , to fight Meghna's influence. To finally reclaim her life back and be protective of them.


That was when Hemant recieved a message from Pranitha requesting to discuss something with him. Hemant hasn't seen Pranitha in a while so he agreed. Pranitha messaged the location of the Trident Hotel in Marine Drive , Mumbai. After wishing goodbye to Anjali and Karan , and giving a kiss to his wife. Hemant left the home , got on his SUV , and drove towards his destination.


Hemant arrived at the Trident , there was some ruckus in the lobby as some sports team was provided accomomodation in the hotel. Hemant was greatful that he wore accordingly for the visit , dressed in a blue shirt which had rough texture along with a brown vest-coat and denim jeans in the bottom. Few of the buttons above his shirt were open outlining some of his chest and a clearly visible chest line. When he got into the elevator , he noticed a woman oogling at him from the corner , it felt good for his mind that there is a charm that exist in him now.


Hemant arrived at the hotel suite Pranitha provided and he was taken aback seeing lot of people present in that suite He noticed there was a big banner placed near the entrance door that read SRINGAAR Silks by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Hemant knew that name , he was one of the biggest fashion designer in the world. Hemant walked in and he immediately recognized the costumer that prepped him for the Manish Malhotra party long back. He smiled when he noticed Hemant and they greeted each other , Hemant learned that his name was Roxy. Hemant looked ahead to see that a grand photoshoot was being done in the suit near the glass window. He finally saw Pranitha who was posing wearing a very ravishing looking lehenga which was darker skin color but had gold textures , he was for a few seconds lost in her beauty. She truly looked like an actress at that moment. That was when Hemant noticed she wasn't doing the photoshoot alone , posing along with her wearing a different texture and a much similar red lehenga was Bollywood Actress Ananya Pandey. The physical aspect between them were clearly different , Pranitha looked older , like a star actress in her prime , whine Ananya despite being skinny and perky looked desirable and sexy. 

Hemant stood by and watched the photoshoot going on. Pranitha and Ananya posed in various ways as soon Pranitha noticed Hemant arrived at the venue. Hemant noticed there was a glitter in her eyes when she noticed him as she giggled a few times between poses. Ananya noticed it and enquired , but soon Ananya noticed where Pranitha was looking and she saw Hemant for the first time. A smile crossed Ananya's face as she whispered to Pranitha.

"Is that the man himself?"

Pranitha only nodded with a hidden blush from the camera. Ananya grinned as she responded.

"Mmm....he is quiet a specimen....no wonder you're smitten"

"Shut up Ananya"

Both of them giggled as they continued with the photoshoot. Once the photoshoot was done , Pranitha moved away with her costume team as she nodded looking at Hemant. Hemant knew it was the signal as he walked towards her and approached her. 

"Nice photoshoot , you looked lovely"

"That's it? Lovely?"

"Should I add Charming?"

"I've heard that before"

"Then how about Alluring"

"Hmm Alluring? that is quiet an interesting word. Lots of mystery , I like that"

"Then you look lovely and alluring"

"And you Mister look charming"

"I'll welcome that"

"And I like the costume choice , you look more good with less clothes"

"I know you desire to see with my clothes off"

"I mean , can you blame me. Even Ananya whispered to me you look much more hotter than some of the actors she has worked with"

"Don't try to pull my leg Pranitha"

"I am not pulling , you've started to get the rightful attention you deserve"

"Stop it"

"What's going on?" Ananya showed up asking between Hemant and Pranitha.

"This handsome here thinks I am joking when I said you found him attractive" Pranitha revealed.

"Well , Pranitha is speaking my mind Hemant , I do quiet like you. And dare I say , her description falls very short compared to I see"

"She , described me?" Hemant asked puzzled.

"Indeed , and I will say , her words fell short. You are quiet charming than some of my co-stars"

"I am honored Mam"

"Please don't call me Mam , just call me Ananya. Matter of fact , here you go"

Ananya handed over a card of herself to him. Hemant was shocked recieving it.

"Pranitha tells me you're in the big leagues now, so I belive we should hang out more often in our social circles. And dare I say , I can find a lot of wonderful things to do with a man like you. With Pranitha's permission of course"

Hemant was confused as Ananya wished her byes.

"See you soon Pranitha , and you handsome. Call me when you're available"

Saying that Ananya gave a naughty grin and walked away. Hemant was flabbergasted by that whole experience. Hemant turned to Pranitha and asked out of shock.

"What the hell was all that"

"I know , first time experience of an actress coming onto you can be quiet overwhelming."

"Yeah but why?"

"Well , your little skirmish with Mrunal in Manish's party already made you an attraction. And now that you're an Industrialist , a lot of attention is coming towards you. So I had to make you safe"

"Safe how?"

"Okay , don't be mad. I let a little rumor pass in my circle saying that you and I are kinda close"

"Close? What kind of close?"

"You know , 'that kind'"

Hemant was shocked hearing this revelation.

"PRANITHA , WHAT THE HELL. You know damn well I am married , if this becomes public...."

"Relax , it won't be. I let this rumor slide to make sure you aren't bothered by the sharks in the circle"

"Sharks?"

"Yeah you know , people that wants to manipulate you and use you for their gain. There is a lot of that among the Mumbai Elites , I needed to keep you safe. Having this rumor spread will make others stopping from bothering you. Especially considering you are involved with a member of the Mehta family"

The mention of the Mehta name spurred a different kind of thought process in Hemant's mind. Now at the moment , he was no longer concerned by Pranitha's antics , but he is actually feeling lucky that things are moving the way he wanted. Hemant soon asked the reason for his visit.

"I feel at ease that you actually care for me"

"I do care about you. You are a special person for me Hemant" Pranitha said with a smile.

"So what was the thing you wanna talk about?"

"Oh right , forgot the main thing. Why don't we go to my place and we'll talk in detail"

The ride to Pranitha's place was mostly silent and quick , Pranitha did compliment Hemant for the new wheels. Upon reaching her penthouse , she walked towards her bedroom. 

"Make yourselves at home , I'll be back in something more comfortable"

Hemant roamed the hall for a while looking at the showpieces and photo frames in the shelfs. But soon Hemant noticed that Pranitha's bedroom door was partially open , he thought she might've forgotten to shut it. So he walked near the door to close it silently to let her have her privacy. But as he reached near it , his eyes wandered into the inside of the room and Hemant was caught in a trance. 

There in the bedroom Pranitha was standing with her lehenga removed with her back against him. Her nude form from the back was on full display towards Hemant's eyes. He knew she was attractive , but to see her in nude form , that perfect structure with the right amount of fat deposited in her body , reminds him of the many movie scenes he has seen of backless heroines. But this was a different kind of an experience. To see this perfect form completely nude from the back was a unique feeling that he hasn't felt in a while. That was when Hemant came back to his senses seeing where he was and what he was doing. 

He immediately moved away not bothering to close the door as he returned to the main hall and looked through the glass wall to the view of the city. After some time , Pranitha arrived to the hall wearing a simple t shirt and gym shorts. Her legs were on full display and Hemant was struggling with his body at the moment. Soon Pranitha made some coffee and both sat on the dining table drinking it. Soon Pranitha revealed.

"So , I wanted to talk to you regarding your business"

"Sure"

"Well , there is someone. Mr.Simon Nadar , he is from South India , runs a multi-state tiling and real estate infrastructure empire. He has got wind of you and your 'invention'. He believes that your knot can actually repurpose his ultra advance machines to work more productively and make it more sustainable for the coming future"

"That is great"

"I know but the problem is his demand. He is willing to go to business with you , but he demands a bigger shipment supply. Because he is putting a lot of confidence and faith in your knot."

"So what is wrong in it?"

"Hemant , when I said Simon is close to our family. I mean't my brother Siddharth. And I have a feeling my brother is trying to sabotage you with the help of Simon. Which is why he is sending him to you with an offer very tempting towards you"

Hemant realized what she mean't , he understood the dark motives that Simon could inhabit over him. But Hemant was quiet familiar with men like him. After showing some concern in his face , Hemant's expression changed from worry to a grin as he responded to Pranitha.

"Don't worry Pranitha , tell him that I am willing to do business. Give him the address to my office so we can make it official"

"Are you sure Hemant? This might be dangerous to your business"

"Don't worry , I know how to handle men like him"

Pranitha was slightly surprised by the confidence that Hemant showed saying that. She liked the way he presented himself. In the early days , Hemant was always careful with his words , making sure he doesn't use any wrong words. But now he reeks of elegance and confidence to the point that each words he says carries precision and meaning. In a deep way , it was another aspect of him that she was getting attracted to.
That was when Pranitha noticed a small scratch near his neck. She instantly knew what that mark was.

"What is that in your neck"

"Oh , its nothing , might be a scratch"

"Really Hemant? I am not that stupid , I know what a hickie is"

"Well , now you know"

"So you finally did get intimate with your wife"

"Yeah , finally"

"Well , did she enjoy it" 

Hemant felt a little weird with her questioning.

"Don't you think that is a bit personal"

"Come on Hemant , I've told you some of my personal experience , I can ask some harmless ones in return"

"Okay"

"So , did she enjoy it?"

"Yeah , I think she did"

"She confessed?"

"Yeah , she cuddled a lot with me after that. And lately there's been a lot of touching"

"Hmm , so she definitely liked it"

"Yeah  , I got the signs , it was a bit emotional at first though"

"Emotional how?"

"Well , I recently went to London with Anju and Karan for my special presentation for ANVIL and we ended up in that shootout area in London some time back"

Pranitha was shocked hearing this.

"Oh my god , were you all okay"

"Yeah  , Karan was scared and Anju was bit shaken but they are normal now"

"Thank god"

"And I didn't tell Sonarika right away because she was gone to Bali for her work meet. So when she returned and found out , she was pissed and lashed out at me. And in my frustration I expressed my own anguish and claimed that she doesn't care if I live or die!"

"Oh no , tell me you didn't go there"

"Well , I did"

"And how did she respond"

"By slapping the taste out of me"

"You deserved it idiot!"

"Yeah , that also made me break myself so I got emotional and took the pillow and went to the guest room to sleep"

"Wow , you punished yourself?"

"I tried  , turns out my wife was more emotional. She ended up coming to the guest bedroom , shut the door and stated that we are having the anniversary night that night and umm......lets just say she rocked my world!!!"

"Of course , Haha!" Pranitha laughed and giggled.

"And since then , she has been very touchy and nibly with me"

"So the physical , its hasn't stopped isn't?"

"No , we have our moments on occasion. But I see the love in her eyes now"

"I am happy for you Hemant , I truly am!"

"Thanks"

"In a way , I get to live my perfect life in my dreams imagining your days now"

"Really?"

"Yeah , I kind of imagine myself and Jai having our happy moments like you and Sonarika does"

Pranitha's face went down and Hemant realized she was remembering him. Hemant immediately grabbed her hand.

"Pranitha , you need to let him go. Don't punish yourself for something fate did"

"What else do I have Hemant?"

"A better future , even Jai wouldn't want you to waste your life. Why don't you make yourself available for you know? someone special"

"I don't have that urge , every man in my life. I don't feel that connection. The only man that has came close is...."

Pranitha stopped her sentence to which Hemant was intrigued.

"Who is it Pranitha"

"I want to tell you , but promise me you won't get upset"

"I won't , tell me"

"That man.......is you!" 

That revelation surprised Hemant , Pranitha saw the change in his expression as she quickly added.

"But then I learned you're married and I was back to square one. But since then I do envy your wife , she should be happy she has someone like you"

"I am honored Pranitha , but what made you have that thought?"

"Isn't it obvious , your whole personality is captivating Hemant. The way you talk , the way you respect boundaries in initial meets , always trying your best to lighten the moods. And most importantly the motivation you implemented and became the best version of you. I literally saw you transform before my eyes , the qualities are spectacular.....and more importantly"

"What?"

"The way you talk about your wife , how you are so enamored by her. There were moments I wished I was your wife."

"Really , being a husband to Ms.Pranitha Mehta will be a big responsibility"

"And I don't think you will have one problem implementing it , your balance with life and work , its wonderful to see"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah , you cook , do household chores while at the same time do your regulard job. Now you run your own company and yet finds time for your family"

"Now you're making me blush"

"Believe me , if I was your wife , I would've rewarded you every day"

"Every day?"

"Yes , everyday"

"Sure , but what kind of rewards"

"Oh you know , the kind of rewards every loving husbands deserve"

"Like?"

"Like  , when you're done with your cooking duties , I would reward you by givng you a blowjob!"

"DAMN , that rewarding!"

"Its actually a two way street"

"How?"

"You will be pleasured and I will get my daily dose of protein!"

"My god Pranitha , you are such a vixen with intimacy"

"Am I?"

"Yeah , I mean you are sexually involved with both men and women. I'll tell you , If I met you a long time ago , we could've gotten busy"

"Is that so?"

"Maybe..."

"Good job mister. Thank you for this talk Hemant , I have to say , after a long time , you have brought a lot of calmness in my life. And after listening to you , maybe you are right. I really should let myself free"

"I am glad that you see reason now"

"Though its sad that you're married. Or else I would've moved on pretty easily with you"

"Really? I am that good?"

"Good is an understatement for you Hemant? If you were in my life , you would be my God!"

"Wow , I feel so privileged"

"So are you waiting for Ananya's call?"

"Why? Jealous?"

"No? Just wanted to confirm that you are available for dates now. Its time you turn it into a habbit because you will be going on a lot of party dates now"

"Looking forward to it"

After having some tea , Hemant left the place.

SOMEWHERE IN MUMBAI.

As noon crossed over , Kamya was still wondering with all the thoughts in her head as she was looking at her personal laptop. Vaibhav was in his computer nearby as Kamya decided to express her doubts.

"Vaibhav , do you really think this Hemant guy can be trusted?"

"Does it matter Kamya? I mean this is just a small job but he is paying us big bucks , money that even millionaire bastards like Siddharth didn't bother paying us. Despite doing the dirty works for them"

"Yes but with Siddharth , it was predictable. We knew he was an asshole , but Hemant. He is still a man fully covered in mystery"

"Mystery?"

"Like his growth , I did some digging. He was just an average Software Engineer for an IT firm. And now out of the blue he is this industrialist with pools of contracts coming towards him. That detour itself points a lot of question"

"Yeah so what Kamya? I think he might be just some numbnut aiming high and soon going to fall. We're just fortunate enough to get some bank from his fall"

"You don't understand Vaibhav. I did some digging on his past. He was in Quadron for more than 10 years. But his records show that he served in the indian army for a short while and seeked early retirement. His retirement was sanctioned by a Major Sharma who is Brigadier now"

"Yeah so?"

"Well , Sharma was never his in charge. He was stationed in Rajasthan while Hemant was in Drass sector in Kashmir. Plus the retirement was confirmed one week after a raid was done on a terror camp in that sector. Something is wrong  Vaibhav. A lot of things are hidden from this man's past"

"Okay , we'll have to watch our each steps. But right now  , we have no other option but do the job for him. We need that money , to handle our bills"

"I know , I am just scared. He is like a ticking time bomb , we just have to make sure we're not in the blast radius when he goes off"

"Noted Kamya"

They worked on their current stuff as their thoughts were hovering around their mystery client.

                                                                                                                                                                                                   
(TO BE CONTD)
[+] 3 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
                                                                                                                                             (CHAPTER CONTD)


SAME TIME IN YOD HQ


Hemant was working with the defense personnals of the Indian Army developing something that has never concieved in the country before. With the use of the Alignment Knot , Hemant worked with few Vehicle Designers of the Defense Sector to design the very first Weaponized All Terrain Vehicle (ATV). It was designed in two types , one being a single seater with a mounted m90. The other was a dual seater with the side seater able to use an M134 Mounted Minigun. One prototype each was being built at the highly reinforced and strictly guarded section of the factory. 

Hemant even named that section "THE DEFENSE WING" and cordinated with the Indian Army to fortify and make it accessible only to himself and the army personnal. No other workers who worked in the factory , even the security guards had access to that section. The whole place was co-guarded by Hemant's private security guards and guards of the armed forces. Hemant was satisfied with this arrangement as the involvement of army gave him many concessions in securing the place. The workers and the armed forces personnals had a good rapport with each other. Hemant even arranged a wonderfully designed common uniform for Army Personnnal and The Workers to make them feel part of a single entity. The uniform had the arm forces colors but it Hemant's company's logo of YOD Industries. 

Past his lunch break he was working on with army workers on the stage one hardware assembly when he got the call on the intercom that he has a guest waiting for him in his office room. Hemant freshened himself and ditched the suit jacket and showcased the black shirt and pants instead. There was a lot of regard among the workers and armed personnals regarding Hemant. Because from their experience , manjority of the factory owners only do site visits and often sit in their AC rooms doing paperwork. But Hemant was different , he would often be involved even in hand held works leading like a commander in their process showing them the right way to do it. This earned him big respect and regard among them.

As Hemant fixed himself and arrived at his office room. He got the second surprise of the day when he saw the guest was Sandeep. Hemant calmly walked towards his chair.

"Hey man , you know I have to say , I am really impressed by your tranformation. You went from a fat loser to a stylish businessman in months"

Hemant was already disliking his presence. Now his talk only made that dislike gain traction.

"What brings you here today Sandy?"

"Nothing man , I was just here to meet an old friend"

"Surprised that you consider me a friend. By my experience it was something else"

"Might be some miscommunication , always considered you a friend"

"Maybe , what are you doing here?"

"Just here to see how my old friend is doing here , I mean pretty good it seems like. I was surprised you built an industry at an isolated place like this. But I have to admit , your HQ looks ten times better than the QUADRON office"

"Thanks , a lot of planning and care went in its design"

"I can see that , the layout truly is state of the art"

"Lets cut the bullshit Sandy. What do you want?"

Sandeep looked annoyed that he is being dragged to his real intention.

"Okay fine , I am here to talk about Tamanna"

Hemant sighed clarifying his prediction in his mind. Sandeep continued.

"I think you probably know , these past few days , I've been trying to approach her and it has worked flawlessly. But she is still not willing to be fully involved"

"Give it time , she will. Things like this shouldn't be rushed"

"I know , but I am growing impatient. I need her Hemant , I need her on my bed"

The last wording , that awakened something in Hemant. It also gave the telltale sign that Sandeep hasn't changed , he was in his usual antics"

"In your bed?"

"Yeah obviously , why do you think I've been chasing her all these days. I want her for one night , I want to enjoy that sweet sexy milky body of hers and bury her with my essence. But she is refusing on my every proposal for a date. I want her for a night Hemant , and I want your help in setting it up"

A wave of anger was passing through Hemant. And this time the scenario was different , he was no longer holding himself back. And this new outreach only made Hemant feel there is only one way that is best in reacting to this. But still he repressed , not because of Sandeep. But because of his father.

"I am not your pimp Sandeep. If you want something like that , recommend going to the red light in the city. Pretty sure you will find the place to discharge your essense there"

"Oh come on Hemant. You know damn well about me , once I've set my eyes on something , I never give up on it. One way or the other , I must have her , I want her. For just once , I wanna squeeze that sweet flower and consume its nectar. I want to show her heaven!"

"SANDEEP!" Hemant's reaction was a bit loud. He once again calmed himself.

"Look Sandy , she is not that type of a woman. She has went through a lot , you have the potential to be a good man. Your father , I admire him a lot. Can't you be a bit more like him? Stop this madness and see the bigger picture. I am requesting you to stop doing that to her , treat her like a partner. She can be the best choice of your life , a wonderful teammate for life. Don't do this to her"

Sandeep started to laugh and Hemant knew he was mocking him. Soon Sandeep spoke in a condescending tone.

"I knew it. You're just like my father , old fashioned , weak and down right boring. I am surprised you have all this Hemant. Because no matter how much you achieve , a loser will forever be a loser. I know you have some soft spot for her , considering your history , your good friend from college. But since you're not gonna help , I will promise one thing Hemant"

Sandeep walked up close to Hemant who was now standing near the glass shaded wall of his office room.

"I am going to fuck her Hemant. And I am going to fuck her real good. I will turn your once sweet college friend into my own personal slut. She will obey to me and enjoy all the things I will do with her. Don't care that bitch of a child she has , I am going to make you take care of that worthless daughter of her while I am gonna fuck her mother and put a new sibling in her in the future. You can continue to be her WIMP!"

When Sandeep insulted Shraddha was already the moment of overboard. Hemant was no longer a silent working man anymore. Before Sandeep could realize his mistake , Hemant erupted!

He grabbed Sandeep by the neck and planted him to the glass wall. In an instant , Hemant picked out his .44 smith wesson revolver he now keeps in his back and straight up penetrated it into Sandeep's throat.

"GGGGGGGGGGLAAAAAAAAA"

Sandeep could only respond in a gutural groan and scream that was muffled by a revolver shoved down his throat. 

His eyes were wide , terrified from the recent development in the situation. He looked at Hemant's face and he could not see that same repressed working man anymore. In the deep dark pupils of his eyes  , all Sandeep could see was a dark void. It was like he wasn't standing in front of a simple family man anymore , hell not even a man in tha matter. At that moment , Sandeep felt Hemant was something else , something dark , sinister and all the more TERRIFYING!

Sandeep trembled being planted on that glass wall as Hemant came near his face and said in a low tone.

"I can save Tamanna and end all this stupidity right now with the push on the trigger Sandy"

Sandeep shivered as his forehead was sweating profusely. Hemant kept giving that dark stare to him after which he again said in a low tone.

"Next time you talk to your dad......atleast ask once.....how he and I met.....and who I really am!"

Saying that Hemant slowly removed the revolver from his mouth after which Sandeep kept looking at him terrified. Sandeep soon bolted and walked away quick.

"Sandeep!"

Hemant shouted his name which made Sandeep stop dead in his tracks. Sandeep looked back at Hemant , as Hemant warned.

"If anyone else learns about what happened here , I will pay a personal visit to your place , and this time I will be bringing a different weapon"

Hearing that , Sandeep left quickly not bothering to look back. Hemant stood there looking to the outdoors waiting. He soon saw Sandeep get in his car and drive off fast. Hemant calmed himself as he felt that raging inferno in him for few seconds in that confrontation with Sandeep. It was a revelation that the darker destructive part of him is still buried beneath. But Hemant remembered Harper's words and Anjali's divine gift for his well being. To be something new , molded from the past and present. He picked out the ring of the Archangel from his pocket , still refusing to wear it. But Hemant also looked at the ring Anjali gave him , the insignia of Lord Garuda shining in the sunlight. 

Hemant could not help but see the similarity. The archangel ring also had the imagery of the angel wings and Lord Garuda also had wings. Both sharing a similar theme , a force of reckoning against the incarnations of evil. While Archangel represented a calm but precise and effective strike of evil. Garuda represented might and raw power , a force that cannot be rivaled and who can shake the known universe with his rampage. It was a metaphor which Hemant believed seeing those rings. That this was the path set for him , to be the best of both worlds. Somehow converge this two folkore and build something robust , draw out the best parts of Michael the Archangel and Garuda the Mighty and create a force within him like never before.

After tasting the flames of his past , Hemant had a surreal out of body experience. The sense of will and strength increased tenfold , Hemant wandered to his personal storage space and picked up a massive wide bag. He picked it and placed it on his office room table. It was like a bag for a long item of some sorts , something that was long and not wide. Hemant unzipped it and as he touched the fabric ,  he was bombarded with the visions of his nightmare , it overwhelmed him with emotions as he removed his hand and stepped away. Somewhere deep inside , there was still something in him that was stopping him to touch that thing in the bag.


With overwhelming emotions and deep pain Hemant walked away from his office leaving the mysterious hidden item in that table.

                                                                                                                                                                                                        (TO BE CONTD)
[+] 3 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
                                                                                                                                                        (CHAPTER CONTD)

THAT EVENING OUTSIDE TANISHQ


Sonarika was leaving her office in the evening getting ready to get in her car and make her drive back home when her phone rang. It was Hemant.

"Sona where are you?"

"At the office parking lot , getting in my car"

"Leave the car there and come to your office gatestop"

"Why?"

"Sona , just listen , come there"

"Okay"

A confused but intrigued Sonarika adjusted her blue saree and left her car. She walked to the gatestop of TANISHQ and stood there. Very soon , she saw Hemant's SUV approaching as it stopped alongside her. 

"Get in"

"What about my car?"

"We'll get it later , get inside woman"

Sonarika was stunned at his desperation as she got in his SUV and Hemant drove off. After gaining some distance , Sonarika noticed he wasn't going their home direction.

"Where are we going husband?"

"You'll see"

Eventually Hemant ended up in a signal as he halted in the traffic waiting for it to turn green. Sonarika was showing signs of frustrations of not knowing their destination.

"Hemant where are we going?" Sonarika asked with a groan.

Hemant knew only one way to react. Since they were on signal he grabbed her head and brought her lips to his as Hemant gave an intense passionate kiss to his wife. Sonarika was completely flabbergasted from her husband's response for a few seconds but she eventually gave in and wrestled lips to lips intensifying their sloopy smooch.

Hemant spend a good time until he noticed the signal turning green as he separated from the kiss and drove off. Sonarika was speechless taking breath after breath reveling at her husband's intimate gesture. Hemant soon revealed.

"I am taking you somewhere where we can finally test the 'Love' setup of my new ride. The bed has been installed and I intend to see how good it works"

For a moment , Sonarika gave a serious expression. Hemant was worried.

"You shouldn't have done that husband" Sonarika said with a firm tone.

Hemant was confused and a little concerned about the situation.

"Why?" Hemant asked out of worry.

"You know damn well when you do aggressive stuff like that , I will do something agressive in return"

Saying that , her face turned to a grin as one of her hand landed on Hemant's thigh. Hemant immediately jolted but returned to his composure. Her hand slowly crawled from his thighs to his croch and Hemant started to feel his body react. Her hand rubbed on the outline of his slowly growing erection. 

"Since it will take time to reach of our special place. I believe I get to have a headstart"

"Sona?"

Sonarika responded by unzipping his pants and her hand went through the opening. She cupped each of his balls for few seconds.

"Looks like my husband is full stocked. Maybe I should get a taste of my favorite juice"

Saying that  , Sonarika started to bend to his lap.

"Now , both our lives are in your hands husband. Because you need to focus on your driving while I will suck the soul out of you!"

She said as she lowered her mouth towards his cock. Sonarika's lips wrapped around the head of his cock and sucked him gently.

"Oh Sona!" 

Hemant groaned as he strained to focus on the road. Sonarika's soft lips and devilish tongue were creating immense amount of pleasure. He could hear his wife lick and slurp on his cock. Her head was slowly bobbing up and down his cock.

Everything that happened next was just a blur for the two of them. Hemant struggled with his driving but he eventually found an isolated spot. In the darkness of the spot with no light source , Hemant's SUV glowed in its LED lights but its suspension was taking a workout. 

The SUV shaked in a rhythmic bounce in its wheel as moans of a husband and a wife echoed in low volume from the vehicle. It took nearly an hour for everything to calm down and the vehicle to stop its movement and be still.

Inside both Hemant and Sonarika where wrapped in the bedsheets hiding their nude forms. Sonarika had a smile on her face as she was taking time noramlising her breaths while Hemant too did the same.

"Wow....that was something" Hemant said between breaths.

"You don't say.....I think that was your best ever!" Sonarika stated.

"Really?"

"Yeah , you came like three times , twice in me and one in my mouth....I can still taste it in my tongue"

"So I guess we can say the vehicle passed with flying colors....and the best plus point , no sweat. The cooling system kept the air inside cool making us stay fresh"

"That is the one thing I missed , you know damn well husband I prefer the loud and sweaty sex"

"I know Sona , and you were loud enough moments ago. But the sweaty thing is one aspect I am willing to sacrifice"

"Of course you will , you and your hygiene"

"What is it with you and sweat Sona?"

"Its something  real , organic. Having us covered in sweat makes us feel like we did something wild , intense , carnal. Why do you think I still remember July 2 2012 so much. Because that was the day you were truly unleashed. Pure wildness , I felt the best sensation when I was covered in your sweat and the way it dripped into my face when you were done"

"Yeah but for me it was an embarassing day , considering the complaints I heard from Sulochana Aunty the next day , the entire building heard your screams and every man looked at me with giggles and weird remarks"

"Maybe they're embarassed of their shortcomings. I was more than proud of you that day. But I will admit , your preference of maintaining hygiene has indeed rubbed me in the nice way as well"

"Indeed , and I think my new makeover and the occasional flirtings should be appreciated for my well being"

"Flirtings?"

"Yeah you know. The ladies see me in a different light these days"

"Uhuh , and you let them flirt with you?"

Hemant knew what she mean't by that question. Hemant smiled looking at her as he leaned to the side on the bed facing her. 

"I do , you know why?'

"Why?"

"Because when each time a woman flirts with me , it makes me feel to get excited with you , only you. Everytime a woman voices her frustration of my married status , I feel energized and my whole attention goes to you. The only thing I feel in their flirts is the gratification and the urge to make love with you , enjoy you even more."

A smile crossed Sonarika's face as she kissed her husband harder. Eventually her attention went to her watch and showed it to Hemant.

"Unfortunately we cannot spend more time in this vehicle much longer. We have a son and my sister waiting for us in home"

"Correction...our sister"

Sonarike felt emotional seeing Hemant's brotherly love towards Anjali. After putting back their clothes , they returned to their home to the lovely environment of Karan and Anjali. After their usual family banter , they all went to their respective rooms to sleep. Anjali noticed the giggles and stares Hemant and Sonarika were giving to each other , she loved seeing them being happy together like their early marriage days. 

Some time past dinner , Sonarika and Anjali were having a conversation cleaning plates in the kitchen while Karan was doing his homework. Hemant was in the balcony area looking into the view of the city. He once again picked the Archangel ring from his pocket , rubbing his finger on its texture. Hemant revisited visions of his dark past again , that same burning house , a large warehouse burning , men crying in pain as their body parts were getting chopped by a single swing of a sword. Hemant looked ahead and in his vision he saw a reflection of himself , in a torn black suit holding that greatsword with a sigil of a crown at its hilt on one hand  and a .44 smith wesson revolver in his other hand. He was covered in blood as he looked back at Hemant as he was suddenly startled by the ringing of his mobile phone in his pocket.

The ringing brought him back to reality as Hemant picked up the phone as it was Kamya calling. Hemant maintained his posture as he answered the call.

"Hello Kamya"

"Hello sir , I am calling to let you know.......we are ready"

Hemant for a few second felt a deja vu like feeling. Like the world was warning him not to walk this past , he walked this before and he lost everything. He still haven't recovered from his nightmares. But Hemant rubbed at the ring he was holding in his other hand. His mind was focused and his will was stronger than ever. Hemant with weight to his voice and determination in his mind replied.

"Good , then in two days.....Phase 1 of our Operation begins!" 

SOMEWHERE IN MUMBAI

At the desolated colony near the slums , goons of Dilawar's gang were drinking and hailing curses to some. Some were assaulting captors brought to his place. Dilawar's two storey house was all lighten up as downstairs Rafique was having a party with his friends drinking liquor and dancing to music. One of the goon asked Rafique.

"Bhai , where is Dilawar Bhai?"

"He is with a whore upstairs , Bhai is lost in his lust for that chick Sonarika , you can expect him only in the morning"

They laughed as the music intensified.

Something else was intensifying upstairs as an old bed was moving rigorously in the upper bedroom.

CREEK! CREEK! CREEK! CREEK! CREEK! CREEK!

The light was out, but the steady *SQUEAK* *SQUEAK* *SQUEAK* didn't relent. It was accompanied by the faint ruffle of sheets.

Dilawar was nude as he was thrusting like a madman into the woman that was below him without a single mercy. The woman was screaming , but Dilawar's eyes were focused on the nearby table. The table had a photo of Sonarika as Dilawar was looking into it deep as he was hammering the woman below.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

She could barely get out her moans as he thrusted into her with rigorous pace. His eyes were locked into that photo.

"You see this Sonarika , very soon , I will be coming to your home"

His thrusting only got intense as along with the woman , the bed shrieked out the poundings.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

CREEK! CREEK! CREEK!

"I will fuck you like this , but only more harder"

Dilawar kneeled seeing the prostitute's boobs moving with the thrusts.

"I will suck on your boobs , and bite on them , like this"

Saying that he swallowed a big chunk of the Prostitutes breast as he pounded her relentlessly. He then clinched his teeth and bit on her nipple and slowly pulled it making the woman squirm in pain and pleasure. Dilawar rose up behind her. He grabbed the hooker's hair as he rode her, screaming and crying, his muscled thighs slapping against her ass, his balls slamming against her clit. He rode the sex worker, his body weight slamming against her, making her breasts shake and jiggle with every thrust. The Prostitute bit the sheets and bucked back against him, clenching fistfuls of the sheet between her red fingernails. She grunted and moaned, losing control as she came.

He got up and lied on the bed as the prostitute got on top of him. She looked flushed and her naked body glistened with perspiration. The sex worker ground her hips against him over and over, faster and faster, her hands pressing down on his hairy chest, fingernails digging into his skin, as she rode him with all of her strength, back and forth, back and forth. She was moaning and gasping, as she ground her clit down against his pelvic bone. The hooker was liking the things Dilawar was doing , despite being a goon , he had a well known reputation in the red light for being the best fucker in the city. He buried his head in her breasts, squeezing them roughly, biting her nipples. Everything he did seemed to send her closer and closer to the edge. His hand creeped on her gyrating hip, pulling her ass into him as he thrust up. Their sex had covered both of them with a wet sheen. Soon the woman convulsed on top of him, eyes wide, her mouth forming an O, strangely noiseless as every muscle in her body stiffened up, fingernails digging into the sheets, her toes tightly clenched. 

Dilawar got up and slowly, almost gently, rolled her limp body over, spread her legs, and plunged his cock into her once more. Supporting his weight on his arms, he slowly plunged into her over and over until she started to get into it again, moving her hips up toward him. The hooker grabbed his face with her hands and began to kiss him deeply, eyes closed, fingers locked into his hair, as he picked up the pace faster and faster. When Dilawar looked at the woman , the woman's face slowly tranformed into Sonarika's. This made him go nuts as Dilawar fucked her in lightning pace.

He began to moan over and over again into her mouth, his body flexing and pumping against her as she moved beneath him. She gripped his waist, her fingers leaving marks where they gripped his skin. With a desperate set of thrusts that almost drove her over the end of the bed, he at last pulled out of her and pumped loads of sticky white cum from his cock and sprayed his load into the hooker's face. The woman bathed in her cum as Dilawar in his dilapitated state saw Sonarika covered in cum. He soon said.

"Don't worry Sonarika , I won't cum in your face when on our night. I will cum in you. I want to put my baby in you. A strong , handsome boy , that belong to us. Much much better than that wimp bitch of a child you have with that sloppy looser!"

The hooker tried to seduce him further but Dilawar threw some a money bundle to her face and pushed her towards the door. She got the signal and left with her money. Dilawat soon picked up the photo from the table still standing nude.

"Don't worry Sonarika......very soon.....YOU WILL BE MINE!"



FEW HOURS BEFORE IN SHANGHAI CHINA

It was a busy time in the streets of Shuangqiao Nancun , the street vendors had extra customers to satisfy and small restaurants were packed. Soon a mysterious woman carrying an envelope was walking through the street. She walked unbothered and not paying any attention to any commotion in that busy hour of the night. 

She soon arrived at the Golden Yang Hotel located at the high rise part of the street. She moved through the general section of the hotel to the upper deck where she eventually entered a private room. She soon spoke something in chinese which translated.

"Master Tan , we've recieved the package from the Americans"

Ricky Tan turned to face her , he was the Red Pole , the person incharge for a certain area in the Sun On Yee faction of the Chinese Triads. He grabbed the envelope from her as he slowly removed its opening. He removed the content from the envelope and the moment he saw the content , his expression changed from nothing to rage. Pure rage. The envelope had images of Hemant that was being taken in secret from the streets of Mumbai. Ricky reached for the drawer in his table and picked out another photo. A photo of a younger looking Hemant with long hair and wearing aviators standing being surrounded by his bodyguards. Ironically one of the image from his recent one had the same pose he had in his old photo. 

Ricky smiled seeing at both the photos. He soon spoke in chinese which translated.

"Is the photo authentic!"

"Somewhat , the chairman has ordered a hit on him" The woman answered. 

"Who do we send Master!" The woman asked.

Ricky smiled as he turned to face the view of the street from his office room window and said this which translated.

"Send the WuTang brothers for now , they are familiar with that region!"

The same time in Mumbai , the YOD industries HQ was deserted as in the desk of Hemant's office room , Hemant had left a big bag placed on his office room table. Due to a sudden airshaft coming from somewhere the layer of the bag moved away and revealed the item within it.

Shining in the night light was the glistening glow of a giant sword!

Back in Shanghai , the woman asked.

"Will the brothers be enough , to take him out?"

Ricky stared at the street below and said.

"If it is some common man or an average family guy , it will be a cake walk for those men"

The woman nodded in appreciation after which Ricky turned and said.

"But if that person is Michael King , I can assure you , All The Triads won't be enough!!!"

Hearing those words made the woman look astonished , as she looked back at both the photos in the desk.

Back in Mumbai , the light glowed in the office room of YOD Industries due to the sword's exposure. The sword had a very unique hilt , it had the shape of a crown. 

And below the hilt was a steel pllate atttached to it which had letterings of one word. The word that was the identity of the sword. In ancient Aramiac Letters it read.

INQUISITOR. THE SWORD OF THE KING! 

                                                                                                                                                                                     
END OF CHAPTER 13
[+] 7 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
Fantastic bro
Like Reply
Heart 
As you may have noticed while reading , the latest chapter was mostly Hemant's character focused , so the next chapter , which is chapter 14 , will be more Sonarika focused. Now no idea when I will post it , but I changed my story structure to give you all regular updates so expect Chapter 14 by this weekend just like Chapter 13 came. Letting go my original story structure has helped me telling the story better with less pressure. This way the story will move in a reasonable pace and I can be quiet comfortable with my work. 

Hope you all enjoyed Chapter 13 and looking forward to see whether you might enjoy a more passionate and intense Chapter 14. Regardless , I hope the story entertains you all. 


      From Your's Truly 
[Image: heart.png] HARRY JORDAN [Image: heart.png]
[+] 4 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update, buddy.
It seems like Hemant and Sonarika are each battling their own inner conflicts, and there’s a storm brewing inside hemant—his past self refuses to stay buried.
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)