Adultery Love Sex And War : Age Of Darkness
UPDATE

Just a headsup to all readers. The next and final update to this chapter will take some time longer than expected. I will be covering a good portion of the story in this update. And judging by the things I have been writing , I can say there will be some revelations and a whole lot of plot moving in this update. What I am really looking forward for is the next chapter because that chapter will be the one to introduce the action set pieces I have designed for the story. Its a very exciting and unique experience for me to write and narrate action moments in a story. So I am confidant lot of you wiill hopefully love the next chapter that will also be the reveal of Michael King Origin Story. It will take some time for me to finish the cliffhanger ending to this chapter in the final update so please bear with me.

          Lots Of Love.

Heart HARRY JORDAN  Heart
[+] 5 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Just to keep the Hype going , I've been testing some AI arts and I ended up using my favorite actor Hrithik Roshan as the face behind Michael King. Now this is just an Imagination , in my mind , I believe the reader can picture themselves in Hemant/Michael's shoes. But in my heart , I envision Hrithik as that one actor that can somewhat match the characteristics of Hemant/Michael because he has played de-glam roles and full on handsome roles. Only change I will make is for him to have black iris instead of the his signature grey ones LOL. But he is someone I adore a lot as an actor.

So I am posting this here just to build some hype for future chapters and what to expect. The final update for this chapter is coming up really good but its way early to post , it will take a few more days but I assure you , you guys might just love it. 

Hoping you all are having a wonderful day.
             Your's Truly
Heart HARRY JORDAN  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
[Image: image-40.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
[Image: e5yeyrgdrg.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes SMOD-P's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update
[+] 2 users Like desihunter's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next update Harry Bro!!❤️
[+] 2 users Like Rocky@handsome's post
Like Reply
Waiting Harry!
[+] 2 users Like SMOD-P's post
Like Reply
Update bro.....
[+] 2 users Like Mahil's post
Like Reply
Hey bro any chance of update this weekend
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply
Hey bro, how r u. Hope u doing good.
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
I’m genuinely blown away—what an incredible story! the way it's written is just as powerful as the plot itself, with every detail hitting the mark.
honestly, sonarika called her a best friend, but she was harboring a snake all along—betrayal hiding behind a friendly face.
Like Reply
Wht happened to the story .... No update ... Has it been stopped r wht
Like Reply
HELLO EVERYONE,


Thank you for the great kind words. I just have an announcement to make. It is regarding the story , lately I've been having trouble with how the story was structured and my constant struggle to restrict it in 10 chapters. I think you guys may have noticed Chapter 6 was never ending , so I have made a conscious decision.


I hereby announce that this story will hereby not follow the planned 10 chapter arc but instead each of my update from now will be a separate chapter. I have edited chapter 6 content to different chapters so now the last updates have been converted to make the story reach Chapter 11. So the next chapter that comes will be Chapter 12 which I am going to post this evening. This helps me in not bothering about the story structure and instead focus on the narration and keep the narrative intact. Plus this change also helps me in working on regular chapter posting in intervals. So sit back and enjoy because I have no idea how many more chapters will come but rest assured we are not even halfway there to conclude Part 1 of LOVE SEX And WAR


So once again I declare , no more 10 chapter arc. We are just going to explore the story chapter after chapter and I will give you an update when we are reaching the concluding chapters of Part 1. So tune up evening for Chapter 12 , which I believe might be a short one compared to my past chapters but will move the story further. Hope you all having a good time.


           Yours Truly

Heart HARRY JORDAN  Heart
[+] 4 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the update ?
[+] 1 user Likes SMOD-P's post
Like Reply
Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes SMOD-P's post
Like Reply
                                                                                                                                                           CHAPTER 12

What followed were days of happiness and comfort in the family for some time. Sonarika felt more close to Hemant than ever before , their once usual kiss for the day returned with more intensity as Sonarika would smooch Hemant in the doorway. Hemant often complains to her that the neighbours won't like it but Sonarika wouldn't care , she loved their moments like this.


One night they couldn't help but feel horny for each other and Sonarika had to cover her mouth as Hemant creamed his satisfaction inside her. In many ways , their relationship felt stronger than ever before since her Bali return. 

Everytime Bali comes in her mind , she could not help but remember Vikram. How things were between them. She could not help but observe how similar and at the same time unique were both Hemant and Vikram were as men. Hemant right now is in his best physical form ever and he is doing damn fine in bed , every single sex session with him is filled with love and compassion. There was no more frustration from her side anymore , Hemant was back to being the Hemant she loved and married. But at the same time , she could not completely forget the moments she made with Vikram , many times when a past memory will come in her mind , it hovered in her mind as a memory. Many times there were moments when she was alone she she would think in isolation the difference between them. Hemant was back to giving his best sex , but at the same time being careful not to hurt her. He still held back but she enjoys every moment with him.

But there are times that Sonarika wished that Hemant did it with the intensity that Vikram brought. In her eyes , neither of them had any physical advantage , both of them had impressive cocks. Especially now considering Hemant because Sonarika definitely believes his cock has grown an inch or something. Because even in their good days , Vikram had an advantage of an inch in the past. But now after their intimate moments , Sonarika knows Hemant could reach her depths that he never reached before. She was more than happy at Hemant's improvement. 

Another thing she enjoyed is Hemant being more open to more positions. Back in the day it was just missionary , now Hemant lets her ride him , they tried the doggy two times last week which was truly spectacular. And more importantly , Hemant now enjoys playing with her boobs. Many times when together , Hemant would massage and press her breasts from over her top and make out with her. That is what differentiated the sex between them , with Hemant it was lovemaking and intimate sex. But with Vikram , it was pure fucking and fullfilling carnal desires.

Vikram never held back against her , every time they had sex , he was in bed with her to prove a point. And each session was as rough as other. She still remembers one of the mornings in Galaxy Apartment when Sonarika was tired from back to back three sex sessions and she was basically crawling away from the bed nude covered in sweat and cum and Vikram would grab her leg and drag her back to bed to an even intense fourth session. He never slowed in his fucking , it was pure animalistic. She still remembers how he grunts when he cums , like an animal. And the amount of semen he emits , its pure bliss. 

He never refrained from marking her , often leaving hickies on her body. When Sonarika would complain  , Vikram would tell her how its a reminder so that when she goes home , she will think about him. Sonarika was obviously annoyed by this behavior of his and thus Vikram eventually learned to refute from doing those things. But he never lowered his sexual innuendo with her as each moment they spent , the more intense it got. 

Sonarika was finally greatful right now because she finally got some clarity and see how and what made Hemant and Vikram different for her. And most importantly , the clarity on who she actually loves. With Vikram it was desire in full swing , she doesn't wanna admit it but Vikram was basically who she wanted her first love Rocky to be. His intensity , his heat , it was more powerful and tempting than Rocky was in her life. In a way , Vikram completed all the checklist of Sonarika's wish she once had about her ideal man. Which is why she still believes if Karan and Hemant didn't exist in her life , she would happily see a future with Vikram.

But she knew now in her life , atleast in this lifetime , she cannot truly love Vikram as long as Hemant is part of her. Her heart and mind is molded to him now , and in a way she was thankful for Vikram and his experience because without it , she could never find out how much Hemant is important to her life. And now with how Hemant is reinventing himself for a better future for his family , Sonarika became more mentally drawn to him than before. In a way , it was a confession in her mind , she once believed Hemant could not become the man in her dreams but learned to love him on who he is. But now , she realized , Hemant was so much more than the desirable person she wanted in her life. And most importantly the fresh perspective to life Hemant provided.

Sonarika remembers the time Meghna would boast about how much of a perfect partner Vikram is for her. And her opinion was always that he will treat her like a queen. When Sonarika talked recently with Hemant regarding some things , she brought up this idea and asked Hemant whether she was his queen. And what Hemant said resonated with her.

"Sona , you are my queen. But understand this , my queen rules it , not just sits in the throne. My kingdom is your kingdom and its our duty to prosper and protect it"

That resonated with her on how Hemant was there as an influence for her as a person. Meghna was right , Vikram can treat her like a queen , but his perspective of a queen might be different. She will not be the ruler of the kingdom , she will not be the person people will look upto. In Vikram's perspective , a queen could most likely be the most expensive showpiece. But Hemant embodies what a queen supposed to be , not just a person of significant importance to her people , but also someone that stands by them and be there when they need her. In Hemant's words , she found a perfect definition of a queen to be. And that has been the driving force for Sonarika in her career. Always building an identity for herself while at the same time be the person her family needs. 

In a way , all through her marriage , she never saw it until now. Sonarika has always been given the identity of a queen by her family and friends. And Hemant made her understand what a true Queen is. This realization made Sonarika love Hemant even more. She finally saw the real truth , Meghna idolized the woman she was in college. Strong , confidant and bold. Hemant molded her with these qualities and enhanced her to someone better. But what really made Sonarika appreciate Hemant more is that he never did these expecting something in return. Even after working in TANISHQ for all these years , he maintained his distance putting his faith on her that she will do better.

This also showed the magnitude of hurt that Vikram caused with his actions towards Sonarika. Bali changed her mindset at first , because she was throroughly upset with him and how he saw Hemant as a person. What hurt her more is that Vikram had that mindset despite knowing the reality that Hemant was not that person , also knowing how Hemant changed Kunal. Because it was hard for Sonarika to comprehend that Vikram would behave that way.

The important aspect was that more than the desire part , Sonarika was enanmored by the identity of Vikram. Especially during their early affair days , Vikram confessed his life and that made her feel attracted to him as a person then. She remember how highly Vikram used to talk about his mother , an interesting outlook that he has shared about his family's past. 

Every year Vikram's mother Neelam Bajaj , would visit her maternal place which was in Sangat near Bhatinda in Punjab. Vikram has fond memories of the place as it was the place he spend majority of his childhood. His education until higher was done in Punjab and only returned to Uttarakhand when he was an adult. He later learned the separate living between his mother and father was because his father had an affair with his mistress which his mother caught. This was why Neelam took Vikram with him to Punjab while his older brother Shekhar ended up being raised by his father. 

And then years later tragedy striked when Shekhar lost his life when his newly married bride killed him when he learned she had a boyfriend and chased after her which resulted in a massive car crash resulting in the death of all three of them. What was more crazy was that Shekhar and his father Prakash already knew about the woman's affair and still agreed for the marriage simply because the woman's family was influential and wealthy. Vikram came to learn how much recklessly and in deep chauvinistic ways did his father raised his older brother. Which resulted in his brother becoming so condescending about love and it importance.

Shekhar only came to sense when his chauvinism resulted in one time talking rude to his mother. Despite all that deeprooted thoughts , Shekhar still loved his mother. But before they could reconcile it was too late. Shekhar's death gaped a big hole in Prakash's life. His death showed the wrongs in his life which resulted in Prakash becoming a shell of himself. 

What followed were few years of deep regrets and paying for his sins for Prakash as he went for a pilgrimage. After that period , he eventually decided to make peace with Vikram's mother and they healed their wounds and got together. Now Prakash stays in his mansion roaming the familiar grounds , counting his final days and being a good source of Advice for Vikram on running their empire. Vikram's sister and two younger brother and sister grew along with him in Punjab and thus they formed a good bond. Now they run the empire sharing each portions of its departments with each other. While Vikram handles the hotel business , his sister Anjana handles the agriculture and trade business. Both of them partially share the industrial business's responsibilities. The younger brother and sister are still studying their engineering courses and are the same age as Anjali. Sonarika was always enamored by the story behind Vikram and his thought process , how he has went through all this tragedies and yet he held his head up high , becoming a man of an identity better than expected.

Which is why Sonarika was a little guilty about herself , because she did use harsh words on him. But Vikram did cross a line on Bali and she had to take a stand in their unusual relationship. Vikram ruined that enduring man image in Sonarika that she saw in him. 


Vikram didn't contact her ever since Bali trip and Meghna was out of city for her work which gave Sonarika a much needed reprieve. But Sonarika needed to sort it out with Vikram right now as she was getting more and more concerned with Meghna and how she is so invested in her and Vikram's relationship. So Sonarika called Vikram and arranged a meetup at a restaurant of her choice. She chose a remote and private one to let them have their privacy in their talks.

As she arrived at the restaurant , she was greeted by the sight of Vikram who was looking very different from the last time she saw him. He looked a bit pale , there was a hint of beard in his face and he missed that radiance he always had. Even though he smiled , Sonarika could see it was a forced one. As they ordered their food and lunch began , Vikram started their talk.

"Hey....how are you" Vikram asked with a warm tone.
"Good....you look...different!"
"Oh yeah , I was a bit untidy for a few days. Went to my home in Uttarakhand , Mom and Dad were ecstatic to see me. Got a lot of pampering despite my age. So I umm....kinda went lazy for few days"
"Lazy doesn't suit you"
"Well , I was planning to be drunk for some days but something stopped me"
"Really Vikram? Are you trying to guilt trip me?"
Sonarika noticed the pain in his eyes when she called him by his name rather than his nickname.
"No Sonarika , I was just trying to cope with the mistakes I did. And I did consider drinking , but I also realized it wasn't the right approach so I instead moved away for a while"
"And did that help?"
"To some extent yes. Getting to be away and rethink my past actions , it made me understand who and what I became"
Sonarika calmly listened seeing a new form of genuine expression coming from Vikram as he continued.

"I didn't exactly had a wonderful childhood. I mean I was with my mom and dad , but never with them together. Most times I was with my mom , and Dad was that occasional season that came in my life in short intervals. Whatever charm that people claim I have with ladies , its because of my upbringing with mom. Maybe having two sisters with me helped as well"

Sonarika chuckled keeping the conversation more healthy as Vikram went further.

"But ever since young age , I could see my dad and his constant neglect to the females in his life. He never treated my mom with the respect she deserves. When I grew up I realized that he had issues. He would never bother thinking or bothering about his two daughters , all the time he would only blabber that it his responsibility and his sons including me to make enough wealth so that when he marries them off , he has enough dowries to send them away"

Sonarika winced at the thought of a father like that. Vikram continued.

"There were moments in my adult life when I really hated him. Some of the mindsets he had , he often tried justify why he cheated on my mother and that would piss me off. I saw him as a terrible example of someone who didn't knew the value and importance of his wife"

After a brief pause , Vikram said.

"And I will admit something right now. I got that same vibe and energy from Hemant when I first met him. Seeing you two together in that party , it was a mirror image of my parents when they would go together but dad would only see her as an obligation. And I did start to hate him. And that hate only intensified when I learned he started to hang out with Kunal making me feel like he was going to a future like Kunal's."

Sonarika was a little angry , mad to some extent on realizing that Vikram saw Hemant that way.

"That is what triggered my behavior in Bali. And in this few days , I realized , Hemant was not like my father. I was like him. I was the chauvinistic one. Because I became posessive of you. I treated you as my favorite object of desire not realizing that you are a person of your own as well."

Sonarika noticed the honesty in his talk as he continued.

"I realized that in those few days. I was slowly loosing my own sanity. I was turning into my father , and it was a shocking realization considering I was his blood so that quality might exist in me. And I realized how much of a hypocrite I became , in my desperation of claiming you. I forgot myself. And this few days , it gave me a sense of my actions and helped me build a new resolve. To not go to that path again"

"I am happy that you see reason now. But that doesn't mean all is well between us"
"I understand Sonarika. I only have one request for you"
"What is it?"
"I know I broke your trust and your faith in me. But I have always valued your involvement in my life. I know that as a lover I have failed you , but please , can we atleast retain our relationship as friends? Because to me , you are an important person in my life. And I promise , I will respect the boundary of friendship between us."

"I don't think its that easy Vikram"

"Believe me I know , the damage I have done , I am never going to forget it my entire life. But your involvement in my life , it has helped me improve as a person. I was raised in a privileged environment and yet I learned to love and respect others. I realized that being with you , I was more matured. You gave me a perspective in life that I missed for quiet a while. And I don't want to loose it for my carelessness. Please Sonarika , if what we had to some extent had mattered , please atleast be friends"

Sonarika was back in that turmoil again. She was going through all the things again and again to find some way to get some closure. But she was once again starting to be vulnerable to Vikram's words and how he conveys his feelings and emotions. It took a while for her to make a decision , after some silence , she finally revealed.

"Okay Vikram. We will be friends , but don't even think that we are the way we are like before. But I need something from you"

"Ask anything from me Sonarika"

"We can be friends for now. But I want you to act with me like a couple when we are around Meghna and her circle"

Vikram looked like something clicked in his brain. He rubbed his head and then asked Sonarika out of curiosity.

"Meghna? something is off about her isn't it?"
"What happened"

"I wanted to tell you this since we met today. Meghna , she's been calling me since our return , enquiring about what we did in Bali. I don't know but judging from her tone , it felt a bit obssessive."

"I knew it , I've been wondering about her lately. What did you tell her"
"I played it safe , not giving up any details. But she was insisting on knowing more , even asking for photos"
"What?"
"Yeah , I claimed that you are in charge of our photos and that she will have to ask you for them"
"That was well handled Vikram. Good job , I'll handle her from now"
"But I don't understand. Why is she like this?"

"Ugghh its a long story , Meghna in her heart is a good woman , its that her life began with tragedy after tragedy so she at times is very condescending to people. And me , she feels very close to me in life. Kind of like a sister but at times behave very posessive , when she likes someone , she will be very loving towards them. When not , she turns into your worst nightmare."

"That's interesting"

"Yeah , years ago , there was this guy who worked in my office named Gagan , he had a huge crush on Meghna. I tried to be a mediator , but turns out Meghna wasn't interested in him. But she took it upon herself to punish this man for his feelings , she filed a harassment case against him , resulting in him loosing his job. Meghna went further and turned it into a assault attempt charge which was way overboard. She made sure he regretted loving her. It was the first time in my I felt some sort of anger towards her"

"Wow , unbelievable. I didn't know Meghna is capable of things like that"

"She is which is why there is some fear in me now. Because I too have noticed that Meghna seems to be obsessed with our affair. Which is why I am here to tell you something important"

"Tell me Sonarika"

After some deep breaths , Sonarika revealed.

"We need to continue our affair!"

Vikram was shocked hearing her words as she soon added.

"We need to continue our affair among Meghna and her circle , that includes Mouni. You want us to be friends , we can be. But we will act as lovers only in front of them , that's it."

"Don't you think that is....you know...risky?"

"To me yes , its not easy. A good portion of my brain is telling me this is a bad idea , but I have this only choice. Because this is the only way I can control Meghna and limit her influence in my life. I don't want her pushing our relation further in my life anymore. I am scared if she turns on Hemant , she will do terrible damage to my life"

Vikram understood the words she said.

"I get it Sonarika. I am willing to do that , and don't worry I won't sweet talk or push my influence in you anymore. I will be loyal to our friendship to our best interest"

"I am happy to see that you are seeing reason Vikram. I actually was worried that I would be alone in my fight"

"You will never be alone Sonarika. Whatever we did , you might think its a mistake. But in my eyes , whatever we did , we both are involved. So this is our fight. So I promise , I will always put you in high regard and safeguard your secrets."

Sonarika was enamored by Vikram's words. His expressions and his face showing the deep feelings and generosity and sanity in his words. This was not the same flamboyant wannabe 'Bull' Vikram she felt on that night in Bali. This was the Vikram she kissed on that rainy day in that mountain beneath the tree. The Vikram who would like to connect with her as a person rather than some roleplay sexual partner. Her mind felt the taste of that duality once again , to see the line between Hemant and Vikram blurr.

"Tell me Vikram , do you still have feelings for me?"

Sonarika asked with concern and to find out what his mindset is. Vikram looked to struggle finding the right words to respond with her enquiry. And now she realized he was enduring that inner conflict she used to have , maybe still do.

"I don't want to lie to you Sonarika. There is a reason I used to call you Soni. That means that you are an important part of my life now and its not going to change. But I accept your situation , and because of that , I promise I will not seek anything more from you. For now , your friendship is more than enough for me to grow as a person. I understand that we were doing a mistake , but I think we both know , when we were in those moments , none of it was a mistake."

His words , it was doing the thing , creating new vortexes of conflicted thoughts in her mind again. She is supposed to be pissed at him , but now , the way he is showing his vulnerability to her , it denotes that Vikram was indeed to his old self , not the self absorbed man from Bali.

"I will do anything to safeguard your life Sonarika. I know you still believe that our romance is a mistake , but in this lifetime I cannot see it as a mistake. Because your existence in my life made me a better person. Whatever you need Sonarika"

This interaction left a significant dent in Sonarika's current outlook towards Vikram. She knew she was a bit harsh with him , but now she feels she did the right thing because now Vikram was back to his old better self. A week passed with no problems for Sonarika, but soon her ultimate test began as Meghna returned from her tour and enquired one day at lunch at the office cafe. 

"So....how was Bali"
"It was good."
"Good?"
"Yeah Good"
"Just Good?"
"What? you want the details?"
"I need something , you spend four days with your lover on a haven sweetheart , obviously I need to know some details"
"Come on Meghna , its not that easy to tell you in details come on"
"Oh come on , atleast tell me did you do it"
"Obviously we did it"
"How many times?"
"Meghna , I don't count stupid things like that"
"Okay fine , tell me the craziest thing you guys did"
"Uhhh we did the sex?"
"That's it?"
"Ummm...we did that a lot?"
"COME ON SONARIKA!" Meghna groaned mockingly.
"Okay okay.....yeah we did the deed , it was beautiful. We've never been more close than before. Vicky he , he seduced me on top of a mountain. We did it in the open , it was reckless but at the same time thrilling doing something like that expose to the world. But thankfully no one saw us"
"Oh Wow!"
"Then we did it at a waterfall. It was really very romantic. We were already charged by the ambience. Vicky insisted on taking photos of us so he can plant it on his wall. I let him"
"He did?"
"Yeah , then when we were at a restaurant and we were stuck in the rain. We were at an isolated space and Vikram and I danced on some music because the environment demanded it. The other people at the hotel enjoyed our dance and gave us applause"
"Haye , that is so romantic. I wish I had a photo of that"
"Why do you need one?"
"Come one, I get to have a soveneir of my favorite couple"
"Favorite Couple?"
"Indeed , so where is your charming lover?"
"He's gone home to meet his mother"
"Great , probably to tell her to prepare the marriage arrangements"
"Marriage? Meghna!" Sonarika said in frustration
"Oh come on , you guys literally had your honeymoon before your wedding"
"This was not our honeymoon. Not according to Vicky anyways"
"Why?"
"Because he claims our honeymoon should be at a beach. He is obsessed with me in a bikini"
"Well that is not a surprise"
"Why"
"Come on , you have a wonderful body. He is smitten by it , maybe you can plan that beach honeymoon after marriage"
The mention of marriage started to irritate Sonarika. Meghna could see the change in expression , noticing the expression as she eased the situation and giggled.
"I honestly don't get it Sonarika. Vikram , he took you to a beautiful place , gave you a good time , satisfied you not just physically but mentally as well. Even now seeing your face, I can see the change , that glow. I know a post orgasmic bliss face when I see one. Your face literally says 'I just had the best sex with my lover for four days' without saying. And despite all that , you are still trying to hold on to that wimp of a man that is your current husband"

When Sonarika listened to Meghna's words. If this happened in some other days , she would've been pissed. But not today , because for the first time , her assessment was wrong. Sonarika indeed has a glow , a post orgasmic bliss. But it wasn't because of Vikram , it was because of her husband who transformed himself and gave her a time of her life in recent days. Even now while hearing Meghna's words about orgasms and sex. Her body vibrates on feeling the thrill she felt on that night she returned from Bali. Her ass still hurts a little now remembering the deep thrusts her husband's cock did reshaping it. A smile crossed on her face due to the memory , and Meghna mistoke it for the memory of Vikram.

"See , even now you are smiling , remembering the blissfull moments you've spent with him."

That words brought Sonarika back to the reality. And it also brought her to what Meghna's mindset really is. At this moment her words felt like no manipulation , but blatant attempt to percieve something that didn't happen.

"Okay Sonarika , atleast tell me what is your future plans right now"

Sonarika thought about it for a few seconds. She knew if she gave it away , Meghna will try to combat the situation. She needs some relief in her life right now so she makes up an excuse.

"For now , things are going the way it is. When there is any 'unexpected development' I will let you know"

"Well then let me know things develop further because not everytime I can keep the lawyers and the event organizers on standby"

Sonarika was more than worried from the last thing Meghna said. She was so much engulfed in her obsession with Sonarika and Vikram that she wants them to become a couple in any way possible. Sonarika understood the gravity of the situation , if she didn't handle this well , Meghna will loose her sanity as well and this will result in her entire life breaking apart. Sonarika decided she needs to plan her each move in her presence carefully and must maintain the facade that everything is well between her and Vikram.

The environment at home was a perfect retreat for her. She would forget her own problems and revel in the moments of Karan's innocence and Hemant's comfort. The rekindling of their physical romance has brought a new level of closeness between them. Few days ago , Hemant revealed with a giggle that he had fixed the custom bed in his new vehicle. Sonarika teased back claiming that they need to go for their much awaited long drive soon so she can really put that bed and that vehicle's mode to good use.

But the fear of Meghna and the confused feelings towards Vikram dominated her mind in the coming days.

                                                                                                                                                (TO BE CONTD)
[+] 4 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
                                                                                                                                                                             (CONTD)
One fine morning Hemant was working out hard at the WFLF training center. His focus and intensity was on another level. Even his old trainer noticed that old fire now burning in his eyes , in many ways this was the Hemant of the old in his eyes. The physical aspect also showed the trait in him. Hemant on the other hand had a different kind of determination in his mind. Ever since his motivations and his decision to right his wrongs , he was always meticulous with his actions now. At times , there was the pain that stinged him from the past. But now those sting only added fuel to the fire in his mind. 

As he was done with his workout , he picked up his phone and did look at social media for few minutes. He wasn't a very social media type person but has a profile through which he could check out social media pages of his friends and loved ones. He first checked out Sonarika's profile. Surprisingly there was very less photos of hers in social media. Though there were some close up images of her legs posing near the pool. The pool? Hemant was surprised she got such a big accomodation for Bali trip. He thought her position as COM has probably earned her such accomodations. 

Then he checked his friends and he noticed that Kunal is very active in Social Media these days. He also noticed Jessica being on Kunal's friendlist. Her silent involvement signifying that their fling is still on. Hemant then checked Pranitha's profile and it was another set of images with celebrities. She also attended another fashion show in France , the photos were overwhelming load of hotness. She was wearing a black suit but the bottom was a miniskirt. Hemant noticed that she definitely had that celebrity body , the fat in all the right places. In his mind , he believes the only thing that differentiates Pranitha from Sonarika is the MILF factor. Sonarika has that charm , looking like a full course meal despite being a mother. Pranitha had the body of an actress , like she is not skinny , but neither is she bulky. The fat and skin is well distributed in all the right places. The next set of photo definitely got a reaction from his body as her costume was a blazer suit jacket and pants but beneath that jacket was definitely either a bikini top or a more fashionable bra. 

Hemant was stunned by her boldness , but he also expected it after all , she is a member of the richest family in this country. Hemant had a small talk with Kunal as he talked about various things. Mostly gossips.
"I hear Pranitha was once again with that actress in France"
"Who's telling you all this"
"Obviously Jessica"
"You've been meeting her lately huh" Hemant said teasing Kunal.
"I mean....how can I not" Kunal admitted with a giggle.
"As long as you are happy.....I am happy for you"
"And what about you?"
"Oh nothing , just the business is booming faster than expected. The army personnnal joined me two weeks ago , we are working on some blueprints regarding the thing we are building. Just a hint , whatever we are building , it has wheels!"
"DAMN , so I guess life is back on track for you" Kunal said with astonishment and joy.
"In a way yes , but I still have a long way to go"
"Don't worry Hemant , you are doing fine"
"I know , but sometimes fine isn't enough"
"What do you mean?"
"Oh you'll see , very soon in the future"

They both went their separate ways after a casual talk. Upon his drive home , Hemant kept staring at some of Pranitha's social media photos , he wasn't noticing her beauty in that regard. His eyes were locked into one specific detail in some of these photos. The logo of the REGAL corp.

He arrived at the entrance of his beginning , St.Xaviers college. Today was the college's annual alumni meet and many of the old friends are here for a reunion. Hemant immediately got Dheeraj's attention , he met some of his old pals who had come to the city from places around the world. 

Eventually Hemant saw Tamanna arrive at the meet , and she was looking gorgeous than ever , he definitely noticed how many of the old friends looked at her in awe realizing the makeover in her appearance. Guess they never expected the epitome of college nerd would end up looking like the most attractive person in this event right now. His friends joked on Hemant.
"Your second girlfriend is here"
Hemant playfully smacked them on their stomachs as Hemant went and greeted Tamanna. Tamanna enjoyed the time there as well as there were some of the old female friends of her present as well. Sanjana was a no show , and it was expected considering her job.
That evening after that great meet , Tamanna and Hemant met up for an early cozy dinner together at a deluxe hotel.
"Great choice for a hotel"
"Well , considering my designation is higher now I figured I should start affording bigger accomodations"
They ordered food and it was a cozy affair , while eating they talked about social stuffs after which Hemant lead the conversation to the Alumni today.
"Its great that after all the years , not much has changed. To me it feels like yesterday"
Hemant claims.
"Yeah but seeing everyone now older shows that time has indeed changed" Tamanna stated.
"That is true , half of the men with me were begging me to introduce them to you"
"Really? And why didn't you?"
"Well , I know they're not your type. Plus half of them are married"
"That is sickening"
"I know , men have that issue too"
"Do you share the same sentiments"
"No , loyalty is my ultimate game"
"Really?"
"I've always been loyal to my women , be it Sanjana or Sonarika in their respective times"
"Maybe that is one of your plus points"
"I seriously cannot believe some of them believed that we had an affair"
"I mean , can you blame them? I literally spent nights in your place for studies remember?"
"Yeah , but can't friends spend the night together"
"Maybe their awareness of my crush towards you resulted in that thought process"
"That's true as well , I was actually pretty shaken by it"
"Why?" Tamanna asked out of astonishment on his reaction.
"Because I was mad , mad that I never looked at you that way. And for these few days , I actually thought about those days and realized.....we could've been a cute couple"
Tamanna raised her eyebrow hearing what Hemant just said. She asked out of curiosity.
"Are you sure Hemant? I mean I was not the same I am now"
"What makes you think you would be the same around me that time?"
"What do you mean?"
"Come on Tammu , you know the things I used to do with Sanjana , you really think I wouldn't do that with you"
"I don't know. Maybe I am not as bold as Sanjana"
"All the more good for me. That means I get to be more open with you"
"You weren't open with Sanjana?"
"You know already. Sanjana was a little controlling type. Majority of our intimacy was her taking control. Though I did got the chance for myself as well , but at the end of the day , she was the captain of our ship"
"And you think I will make you captain of our ship?"
"We don't need a ship , we can just be a boat , you and me , either side"
"Wow , how romantic. You talk to your wife this way?"
"I try , most times I fall flat. My flirting game is very much terrible"
"I can see that"
"Sometimes I always wonder how Sanjana and Sonarika. Two very different women with different outlook actually fall for me."
"You really want me to say praise words about yourself don't you?"
"Actually I don't. I am just curious , I want to know what exactly they see in me"
"Fine , its your honesty. You always try to downplay yourself even in your best days , and that is the best part about you. Despite the charming looks and kind nature , you stay grounded. Which is why every girl in college saw that perfect boyfriend in you. Well I saw that in you when we started to study together."
"Hmm , interesting. So in many ways , we were both kinda similar. Mindset wise"
"Maybe"
"That explains. And see what I said we would've made a cute couple. But good thing we didn't though , or else I woudn't have passed and you wouldn't have excellent academics"
"Why?"
"Because if we were a couple , our study nights would've been excuses for something else. If you know what I mean"
"Stop it Hemant , you're a married man , don't forget that"
"I know , I am just saying the what if scenario thats it. But I am sure you will live a happy life Tammu. One day , you will find your person"
"Thank you for the kind words Hemant"
That was when an unexpected arrival interrupted their table. It was Sandeep Vardhaan.
"Hey Tamannna , its a surprise to see you here"
"Hello Sandeep , it is indeed a surprise"
"We last met at Shanaya's party in the city right?"
"Indeed , it was a wonderful party"
"Of course it was , I get to dance with a beautiful lady that day"
Hemant was flabbergasted with all the revelations at this moment , he didn't know how to react to this new progress behind his back. That was when Sandeep noticed Hemant and he looked stunned seeing him here.
"What is he doing here" 
Sandeep asked with a tone Hemant was familiar with , and he knew the moment was about to be ruined.
"Hemant and I are oldfriends" Tamanna revealed it with a smile.
"Interesting , and he used to work for me. so its a crossroad of past here" Sandeep said.
Sandeep soon joined them without asking. Hemant was annoyed by his behavior , he was trying to find ways to control his emotions knowing that Sandeep has always pushed his buttons. But he was no longer a caged dog anymore , and ever since the resolve he made with himself regarding his life , he doesn't hold that same patience with people that once bothered him.
Sandeep started conversating with Tamanna without bothering with Hemant's presence near him.
"You looked lovely in that yellor saree that day"
"You can thank Shanaya for that , it was her design"
"Oh that is predictable , but honestly her deisng was just an icing to the complete beauty that was you"
"Sandeep you are being generous" Tamanna blushed saying that.
"No , I mean it. There were a lot of jealous men I met after that party angry with me. Because I got to dance with this angelic beauty"
"I am flattered. What brings you here at the moment"
"Well it was a failed meeting with someone. But now I feel it was destiny that brought me here"
"Interesting words"
"Believe me , there is a lot more interesting things we can talk about"
Hemant was feeling frustrated from Sandeep's open flirtations to Tamanna. Tamanna noticed Hemant tying to ignore Sandeep.
"Well , unfortunately , we cannot discuss those interesting things with my friend around"
Sandeep turned to Hemant and smirked. He then responded.
"Who? Him? Don't worry , he is a very silent guy. Besides I think he is playing the perfect role of cupid in this situation"
Tamanna giggled and blushed on hearing Sandeep say those words. Hemant learned that he was back in his usual condescending ways.
Hemant decided it was best that he left so he decided to leave.
"I guess I should do the duty of cupid and leave you two for your interesting talks"
Hemant was about to leave when Tamanna held his hand.
"Hemant wait , we are just joking. Give me a ride home wouldn't you?"
"Sure Tammu"
Sandeep wasn't happy one bit with her decision but she wished him bye.
"Don't say goodbye Tamanna , say see you later" Sandeep flirted back.
Tamanna blushed again as she left the posh restaurant with Hemant. Upon the drive back to her home , Tamanna was noticing Hemant's expression , understanding that he was indeed upset from the flirtations between herself and Sandeep.
"So what was that?" Tamanna asked.
"What was what?"
"Oh come on Hemant,you think I won't notice. You were fuming when Sandeep flirted with me"
"You're clearly mistaken. I wasn't angry , I was just feeling uncomfortable"
"Well now you can relax. There is no Sandeep here to make you uncomfortable"
"Thank you for that"
"By the way , why does Sandeep make you uncomfortable"
"Oh its nothing. He used to have that boss's son tantrums when I worked in Quadron , he loved to irritate and belittle me. I guess maybe he is frustrated now knowing he cannot talk down on me like before"
"Speaking of that , why didn't you talk down to him"
"Its because of his father. He has been a major influence in my life. What I am today is because of him. Which is why in my eyes , insulting Sandeep is like insulting him. Though I am upset a great man like that had an ungreateful son like him"
"Wow , I didn't know that"
"Regardless , apart from that , I believe he is a good man. And when he likes someone , he often tends to be a better version of himself. So don't make my words paint a bad image about him"
"Really? Despite what you saw just now , you want me to consider him?"
"I will not make your decisions Tammu? Its your life and your decisions"
There was silence between them as the drive took them through some of the busy streets in the city. Tamanna soon started to spark a naughty conversation.
"Hemant , do you mind if I ask a naughty question"
"Naughty?"
"You heard it"
"Sure , ask away"
"Well , you said something about our study nights would turn into something else if we dated then. What did you mean by that"
"Umm , what do couples do in the name of study time Tammu? Exactly that"
"And why do you think I would allow it"
"Well obvious answer is your crush on me. And to me the realization today , if Sanjana didn't exist or happen in my life. I would be turning all of our study night into your sex class. Plus there is another thing."
"What is it?"
"You know I've remembered recently. Many of these study classes , you came to my place wearing skirts. You never dared to wear them in college. Now I get the idea why"
"You think I wore it for you?"
"No , I think you felt safer around my presence and you were more comfortable wearing those around me"
"What did you plan to do with my skirt?"
"Nothing at all , what I am interested is what's beneath it"
"Oh Hemant , you are a naughty boy"
"You brought it out of me"
Both of them laughed as Hemant reached at Tamanna's place. Tamanna got out as she stood near the window of driving seat.
"I think we should do our naughty talks more often. Feels good to be comfortable with someone again"
"You can always be comfortable with me Tammu. Good night"
"Good night Hemant"
Wishing each others bye , Hemant drove off to his home as Tamanna went inside her building. Hemant was a little worked up from that conversation. But as he took time reaching home , his senses calmed down. His return home was greeted by the sight of his son playing his favorite board game with Anjali while Sonarika was in the kitchen preparing dinner. Hemant had a warm shower and dressed into something more comfortable as the family had another wonderful with lots of conversation regarding the day and other social activities. Once the dinner was done , Hemant and Sonarika were in the gallery doing their usual discussion when Hemant talked about what happened few hours ago.
"I was with Tamanna at a restaurant talking about our college days when Sandeep joined us"
Sonarika looked worried and pissed at the mention of Sandeep's name.
"Did he insult you again?"
"No , quiet the contrary. He was actually flirting with Tamanna. Turns out they've met before in a party long back. He was just making her blush over and over again"
"Eghh , him? Tamanna deserves better"
"I don't know , maybe this is what Sandeep needs. Tamanna can be a good influence on his personality and make him a better man"
"On the contrary , his influence can ruin Tamanna"
"No way , I know her since college. She is a tough girl , if she can control herself with me at that time then she will definitely handle a shmuck like Sandy"
Sonarika's expression changed to a bit serious tone hearing that sentence.
"What do you mean control herself with you?"
"Oh I forgot. Tamanna used to have a crush on me during my college days. But she didn't act because I was dating Sanjana"
Sonarika was getting more tense listening to that revelation. Hemant continued.
"Even now while coming home , we were having our own kind of naughty talks. The 'What If' scenarios"
"The 'What If' scenarios?"
"Yeah you know , how things would've been if life was different. I confessed to her that if you weren't in my life , then we could've made a cute couple"
Sonarika had a suggen jolt of rage in her listening to that as she stared at him with an angry tone. Hemant turned towards her to see her anger , but instead of fear , Hemant smirked and giggled. Sonarika was taken aback by his unexpected response.
"Wait a minute , you appear angry. Sona , are you jealous?"
Sonarika kept on looking at him with intense stare as she responded.
"How should I react Hemant after knowing that my husband was talking 'naughty' with someone else"
Hemant smiled again which again angered her. She was about to leave fuming when Hemant grabbed her by the waist. Hemant touched his forehead with hers enjoying the feeling of her amazing body on him. He soon said in a low tone.
"Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to see this Sona?"
"See what?"
"See you like this , very posessive and engulfing towards me. Now I feel happy that my makeover indeed helped with my life"
"I don't understand"
"For every husband , you know the greatest feeling that exist is when his wife acts posessive of him. You right now proved it at this moment that you cannot comprehend the reality of me flirting with another woman"
"I cannot , and you did flirt"
"I did , but do you really think I would choose another woman over you Sona?"
Sonarika didn't say anything as Hemant groped her.
"Do you really think I would ever try to look beyond you , you jealous woman!"
Hemant said with a giggle and smile. Sonarika's expression wasn't changing so Hemant switched gears.
"And since I am not a good flirt then let me use my best weapon , honesty."
Hemant led Sonarika to the edge of the balcony near the railing. Hemant made her turn to face the city as he rubbed his body on hers from behind.
"You see Sona , when Tammu confessed her crush on me. There was a part of me that felt a small twinge. Thinking about the things that could've been , I mean I used to have overnight study sessions with her , and if I knew about her feelings. Those study sessions could've been something else"
Sonarika's anger was still consistent. Hemant continued.
"But it also dawned on me , despite of that naughty talks with her. I never got excited at the moment. Because reality got the best of me. You see I will confess. Tammu is a very attractive woman , she has her own unique qualities and just by looks alone I can say , any man would love to bed her!"
"You're not helping your case HEMANT!"
"Because I didn't finish. You see any man would love to bed her , hell I will be honest , if you didn't exist I would bed her."
Sonarika turned and looked at Hemant in close proximity with great anger. Hemant smiled again unbothered with her tense look.
"Keyword Sona , without you. As long as you exist , I can never see her that way. Because the very core of my body , my mind , my senses , it reacts in a way like never before when I am around you."
Sonarika was now taking deep breaths feeling the energy her husband was creating.
"No woman gives me the tingle that you give Sona. Even now , when I feel your body on me. Its the greatest feeling , everything reminisces me. The tase of your lips , the flavor of your skin  , the delicacy of your milk , the feeling of your insides. Every moment flashes before me and see?"
Hemant squeezed his abdomen to her as Sonarika felt something poking which turned her angry expression to grin.
"My good boy has that reaction only to your body. On my ride home , I was thinking all sorts of things. Which also made me realize one thing , that keeping something a surprise from you usually don't work our well for me so I am gonna reveal it now"
Sonarika was curious now on Hemant has to say. Hemant took out his phone as he revealed.
"You know in a few months , you will be taking Karan and Anju with you to Delhi for the Summer vacation right?"
Sonarika was confused as she responded.
"Karan and Anju? Don't you mean we all? You're not coming?"
"Sona , you know damn well I can't. This is my early days in the factory , I cannot move away at a crucial time like this"
"This is not fair Hemant"
"I know but please listen to what I am saying"
"Okay"
"When you will be gone with Karan and Anju , I will be calling in a trusted contact here to renovate our apartment. Nothing major , just add more decoration to Karan's room and custom built a shelf to keep his toys. But the main thing they will be doing , is reinforcing our bedroom , and replacing the bedroom door with this advance one"
Hemant pointed his mobile phone to her face showing her the door design.
"This new rework will give a necessary makeover to our bedroom and will also make it soundproof!"
Hemant said the last word with a smile which Sonarika responded with a grin.
"Plus I also looked up this state of the art bed. It has a unique structure that makes it able to absorb any kind of movements. The shock absorbers in it make it the bed be absolutely silent even if someone jumped on it. Plus it has a vibration feature. And I think you know what that means"
Sonarika gave a naughty smile as Hemant showed her the image of the bed in his mobile to her. Hemant soon came close to her face.
"Which means darling wife. When you return home after the summer vacation , we will be together like never before. We can no longer need to worry about the lack of privacy or interruption. Our marital bed will be the place where I will worship you!"
"Worship?"
"Fine , make love to you. But this time , no holding back"
"Are you sure"
"I am making this upgrade for a reason Sona. I finally see what you need"
"What do I need Hemant?"
"You want to scream my name when I make love to you. And when you return you can do that , without a single worry."
"Oh Hemant , what good deed I did in my past life to get a man like you?"
"Well , maybe in the past life , I made love to you then as well. So maybe we promised to make love to each other lifetime after lifetime"
"Maybe , seven lifetime remember? the vow we made in our marriage?"
"I don't know about seven. But if there is a life for me , I want it to be spent with you"
Both of them kissed romantically at the balcony savoring their moment of deep feelings and love as both went inside to their bedroom for a much needed sleep.

                                                                                                                                                                                                     (TO BE CONTD)
[+] 3 users Like Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)