Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Super hot update. Cant wait to read how shipra going to shed her inhibition and rule patode on bed.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Lovely update
Like Reply
(30-09-2024, 12:41 PM)maharsha25 Wrote: Hi Suraj. I came back to read your update after weeks and it was truly satisfying. Shipra is such a precious slut that she needs time to be a complete whore. I understand why you take time with your narration. I'm more interested in Mr Toppo being able to fuck her now since Patode does not seem like her kind of man. An ugly old man with a huge big black dick is her man though and that man is Mr Toppo. I can't wait to see how toppo would defile degrade and literally make her a complete fucking slut. I know its a long way to go till toppo really gets a chance to fuck Shipra since Patode has not yet fucked her. I would say let Shipra get involved in some sexual activity in every chapter and it would be really great if you provide two chapters in one update or whatever is comfortable for you. However, you shouldn't be wavered by criticism thrown at you as you have rightly done all this while. You must continue with your narration the way you feel like, unwavered. Even though a bit slow, it is one of the best plots on the Internet. The gift definitely help us imagine the scenes better so that's surely a good addition. I must congratulate you for putting such an effort every week for our pleasure. We dont know how to thank you for that but you are doing everyone a great service by bringing forth such narration every single week. Thank you Suraj ! You are the boss !

Very well said.This story is totally kicking ass.
One point,maybe instead of Patode,it is Toppo who really gets to fuck Shipra.That is the sacrifice Patode has to contend with for his dear friends sake. 
Iex Iex Iex
[+] 3 users Like qazmlp's post
Like Reply
Super, please continue
Like Reply
superb story
Like Reply
Waiting next update Sun day sex day
Enjoy life?Long struggle in life with success your foot 
Like Reply
This is turning very interesting
Like Reply
Waiting boss this sex day sun day
[+] 1 user Likes shake chilli's post
Like Reply
What is needed is that Shipra should get manipulated... Manipulated by patode and other men
Like Reply
The story is not moving forward because every time Shipra put on a wall, she is resisting beyond expectations and capabilities. She is sex starved and she is wild... So make her vulnerable. She should give in for so much seduction.
[+] 3 users Like iCuby's post
Like Reply
Where's alok and swapnil ?where's the hidden camera where the humiliation where's the spanking and discipline would love to see shipra get a spanking by young jealous alok or have some in spank her kid to get to her have the slum poor village or in the story is patobe african?can we get more race play interfaith also some no panty short skirt would be great pussy flash an old man or have her have sex in a ashram have her do nude webcam for her husband have her husband cheat with her friend have her move far from the woman she once was the further the better have her friend move up getting all the benefits from shipra misfortune have her start a new life as a stripper somehow
Like Reply
(03-10-2024, 09:18 AM)Nutcraker40 Wrote: Where's alok  and swapnil ?where's the hidden camera where the humiliation where's the spanking and discipline would love to see shipra get a spanking by young jealous alok or have some in spank her kid to get to her have the slum poor village or in the story is patobe african?can we get more race play interfaith also some no panty short skirt would be great pussy flash an old man or have her have sex in a ashram have her do nude webcam for her husband have her husband cheat with her friend have her move far from the woman she once was the further the better have her friend move up getting all the benefits from shipra misfortune have her start a new life as a stripper somehow
Wating Sun day fun day
Like Reply
Јеси ли жив пријатељу Сурај?
Like Reply
eagerly waiting for update bro .......
Like Reply
DESI- EXTREME 
a private Telegram channel 
All details information available here 

http://desiextreme.blogspot.com
Like Reply