Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Chapter 21: Actions and Consequences : Part 1

Skreeeech!!!!!

The loud screech of brakes echoed through the bustling flower market of Kasegoan, freezing the vibrant scene in place. A rusty, dilapidated van—its windows darkened by heavily tinted glass—swerved into the middle of the crowded street, drawing all eyes. The van had no number plate, its presence a glaring anomaly in the otherwise colorful, chaotic market.

Before anyone could process what was happening, three men, their faces concealed by common cotton towel/scarf, flung the van's doors open and leapt out. Their movements were swift, methodical, and precise, like a pack of wolves closing in on their prey. Without a word, they charged toward a young woman standing by a flower stall, her back turned. She barely had time to scream as they grabbed her from behind, silencing her cries with a forceful hand over her mouth, and dragged her toward the waiting vehicle.

The girl's eyes darted wildly, filled with panic and confusion, as she struggled in vain against their iron grip. But her strength was no match for theirs. In one fluid motion, they threw her into the van and slammed the doors shut, locking her inside.

As abruptly as it had arrived, the van sped off, its tires screeching once again, leaving behind a cloud of dust and shock. The entire scene had played out in mere moments—too fast for anyone to react. The once-bustling marketplace stood frozen in stunned silence.

For a heartbeat, there was nothing but stillness. Then, like a dam breaking, the murmur of voices slowly rose from the crowd, the reality of what had just occurred beginning to sink in.

"Someone, call the security officer!" A frantic voice cut through the growing chaos. "Sanju—Sanju’s been kidnapped!"

Gasps rippled through the gathering onlookers, faces etched with fear and disbelief.

"Did anyone see the number plate?" one man asked, scanning the street in vain.

"There was none," another replied, shaking his head grimly.

"What just happened?"

"They came out of nowhere!"

"They were Saad’s men," whispered an elderly woman, her voice trembling.

"It was only a matter of time. That poor girl was asking for trouble, getting involved in things she shouldn’t have," another voice muttered from the back.

The crowd buzzed with speculation and fear, but one fact was certain: Sanju had been taken, and the village was left shaken in the wake of her disappearance.

"Hey Rahul, how are you, man?" Alok greeted, his voice sounding casual, but tension was evident in the undertone. He had been holding onto this frustration since his conversation with Namrata, and calling Rahul seemed like the best way to get clarity on the situation.

"Alok! All good, brother. Been a while. What's up, man? Haven't heard from you in ages," Rahul responded cheerfully, unaware of the storm brewing on the other end.

"Yeah, everything is fine..." Alok paused, trying to collect his thoughts and push the conversation in the direction he needed it to go. His anxiousness was bubbling under the surface, and he wasn't sure how to ask what he wanted without sounding off. He exhaled sharply before continuing, "Actually, I just had a rather unpleasant conversation with Namrata, and I thought about giving you a call. Maybe you could shed some light on… I mean, do you know what....what ..the .......?"

Rahul immediately picked up on the hesitation in Alok's voice and knew exactly where this conversation was headed. "What the fuck is wrong with her, isn't it?" he asked bluntly, completing Alok's sentence. Rahul had his own frustrations with Namrata, and he didn’t mince words.

"Yeah, man, exactly! To be blunt," Alok confessed, feeling a little relieved that Rahul understood his dilemma. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but she’s been acting like… I don’t know, something’s off. I mean, I don’t know what she’s up to, and some of the stuff she says just doesn’t make sense."

Rahul sighed deeply, clearly irritated by the mere mention of Namrata. "I would’ve minded earlier, bro, but honestly, I don’t give a damn anymore. That insensitive, inconsiderate, horny bitch is no longer my problem. We broke up over a month ago."

"What?!" Alok was taken aback. "When did that happen? You two were still together the last time we spoke!"

"We’d been going on and off for a while, man," Rahul replied, sounding resigned. "But it’s done now, for good. Called it quits about a month back. I couldn’t take it anymore—her games, the constant manipulation, always thinking she’s two steps ahead of everyone. I’m done with her. I couldn't give her the freedom she wanted in our relationship, if you know what I mean."

Alok was surprised by Rahul’s bluntness, but he was also starting to see a clearer picture. Namrata had always had a certain wild, unpredictable energy. He rubbed the back of his neck, unsure of what to say next. "Damn, sorry to hear that, man. She’s definitely... something," he offered, trying to console his friend while also digesting the new information.

"Yeah, well, don’t be. Trust me, I’m better off without her. You're probably already aware of her antics and ultra-modern ideas, aren't you? Always on edge, always pushing limits. And that cocky attitude of hers? It’s a fucking nightmare. Now I wonder how I managed to stay in the relationship for so long," Rahul began venting his frustrations about Namrata. "What really broke me was her complete insensitivity. She didn’t care about my feelings and blatantly flirted with any man she could. She only thinks about herself—no loyalty, no honesty, nothing. And to top it off, she accused me of cheating just because I went on a vacation with my colleagues and my best friend, Nisha. Can you believe that?"

Alok nodded, even though Rahul couldn’t see him. He had suspected as much, but hearing Rahul confirm it just made things clearer. Namrata’s cryptic remarks about Shipra started to make more sense now. "I guess I should’ve seen it coming," Alok said, letting out a bitter laugh. "She really had me worked up this morning. Said some things about Shipra that didn’t sit right, like she was hinting at something else going on."

"Of course she did," Rahul scoffed. "That’s her thing, man. Always trying to stir the pot, get under your skin. She gets off on watching people squirm. Don’t let her get to you. Whatever she said, she’s just trying to mess with your head."

"Yeah, but... what if there's more to it? What if she knows something about Shipra that I don't?" Alok's voice wavered with uncertainty. "I mean, Shipra and I had a fight last night, and ever since her transfer, she's been a bit distant. Now I'm starting to wonder if it was a mistake to let Namrata tag along with her." His words trailed off, heavy with doubt.

Rahul sighed again, softer this time. "Look, man, I don’t know what’s going on between you and Shipra. But if Namrata’s involved, it’s bound to be trouble. Just watch your back, Alok. I shouldn't say it but keep an eye on Shipra. She is way to trusting of Namrata and one thing I am sure when it comes to Namrata is that she is quite manipulative and loves to play God. If she's with Shipra, she'll definitely try to influence her with her over the top and modern idea of feminism. Worse, she might even coerce Shipra into doing something reckless or dangerous."

Alok nodded once again, even though he felt no closer to answers. He thanked Rahul for the chat, but as he ended the call, the knot in his stomach only seemed to tighten. Namrata’s words echoed in his mind, and that seed of doubt she’d planted earlier? It was growing faster than ever.

Namrata’s decision to accompany Shipra to Kasegaon was never about escaping Rahul or seeking a break from the chaotic city life. Over the years, she had watched her once lively, adventurous friend turn into something unrecognizable and miserable. Having come from a broken family, Namrata always harbored a negative view of commitments and binding relationships like marriage.

These feelings fueled her resentment toward Shipra's married life, especially when Shipra spoke of her happiness or expressed her love for Alok. Namrata believed it was all a façade—temporary and false. In her eyes, Shipra had simply conformed to societal expectations, suppressing her true desires. Namrata wasn’t entirely wrong either, as Shipra had confided in her about her physical frustrations and the lack of attention from Alok. But rather than offering the support of a true friend, someone who would counsel them both, Namrata took it upon herself to "free" Shipra from what she saw as the chains of her marriage, pushing her toward a reckless, carefree life once more.

Now, standing at the edge of the bed in Shipra’s room, her eyes gleaming with surprise and arousal as she gazed at the scene before her.

On the bed lay Shipra and Patode, entangled beneath the bedsheet, their bodies pressed close in an intimate embrace. Patode’s broad, muscular frame spooned Shipra, his strong arms wrapped possessively around her. In the soft morning light, the contrast between their skin tones was striking—Shipra’s delicate, tender skin, with its soft pinkish glow, lay against Patode’s dark, tanned, and rugged complexion, creating an almost surreal image of their union.

[Image: tumblr_nxh5s5okvV1r834teo1_250.jpg] Patode in bed

[Image: tumblr_ngdb1dMYZH1r24p1uo1_250.jpg] Shipra in bed

The sight of Shipra’s bare back and discarded shorts told Namrata all she needed to know—they were both completely naked beneath the sheet. A slow, satisfied smile crept across her lips as she stood there, realizing what had transpired. Shipra had finally given in, crossing the boundaries of her stifling marriage and stepping into the forbidden, exhilarating world of infidelity.

Namrata felt a twisted sense of triumph wash over her. This was what she had wanted all along—to see her friend break free from the constraints of her "perfect" married life and taste the reckless freedom she herself embraced.

Patode stirred in bed, slowly waking up. The sight of Shipra lying beside him, her body curled softly against him, sent a surge of desire through him. His already hard cock twitched beneath the sheets, straining even more as the outline became more pronounced. Unable to resist, he gently caressed Shipra’s naked figure, his hand gliding over her warm, soft skin. He took his time, savoring every inch of her body—the curve of her back, the delicate line of her waist, and finally, his fingers brushed over her tender breasts. Her skin felt like silk beneath his rough hands, and the quiet rise and fall of her breathing made the moment all the more intoxicating.

As he absorbed the sensuality of her form, his gaze drifted and locked onto Namrata, who stood silently at the edge of the bed. Her arms were casually wrapped around her waist, her lips curved into a knowing smirk. She watched him with a dark, satisfied expression, as if she had orchestrated this moment to perfection. There was no shame or guilt, only a twisted satisfaction that they both shared.

Without a word, Patode carefully, began to slip out of bed, making sure not to disturb Shipra as she lay peacefully beside him, unaware of their silent exchange. 

Patode smirked as Namrata playfully elbowed him in the gut, her eyes glinting with mischief. "So, you finally managed to nail my loyal married friend, huh? How was she? Better than me?" she teased, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Her gaze dropped shamelessly to his morning erection, sending a tingling sensation down her legs.

Patode stepped closer, his bare chest brushing against her, the heat of his body radiating. "Why don’t you take care of this first," he murmured, taking her hand and pressing it against his rock-hard cock. "Then I’ll tell you all about it."

Namrata’s fingers instinctively wrapped around him, feeling his thickness, her arousal growing. But she wasn’t going to make it easy. With a sly grin, she squeezed his balls roughly, her tone mockingly angry. "Why don’t you wake your new conquest and bang her again? I’m sure you’re dying to fuck that married pussy of hers one more time. It’s not like you’re satisfied with just once, right?"

Patode winced at the sudden pressure on his balls, gritting his teeth. "Ouch... easy, bitch," he growled, grabbing her wrist and twisting it behind her back in one swift motion. He yanked her against him, his cock now pressing firmly against her ass. Namrata’s breath hitched as he lifted her tshirt, revealing her bare butt, and placed his cock in the crevice, rubbing it slowly between her cheeks.

Leaning down, his breath hot against her ear, Patode whispered, "Who said we only did it once?"

The roughness of his actions, coupled with his words, made Namrata gasp, a dirty smile spreading across her face. "Hmmmm," she squirmed, biting her lip, feeling the hardness sliding between her ass cheeks. The thought of Patode ravaging Shipra all night long, fucking her in every position imaginable, ignited a fire inside her. Her mind swirled with lust, craving the same treatment.

"Please, Patode," she moaned as his hand slid down between her thighs, his fingers teasing her slick folds. Her wetness was undeniable, her body already aching for his touch.

"Please what, my slut?" Patode growled in her ear, his voice thick with lust as his fingers toyed with her swollen clit.

"Please, shove it in," Namrata whimpered, her body trembling with need.

"Shove what and where?" Patode teased, slipping a finger inside her, just enough to make her gasp, but not enough to satisfy her growing desperation.

"Oh God, Patode, shove your monster cock into my slutty cunt. Please, don’t tease me anymore!" Namrata cried, her voice thick with pleading desperation.

"That’s more like it," Patode grinned, grabbing his cock and lining it up with Namrata’s dripping entrance. Slowly, deliberately, he pushed the head inside, feeling her body quiver around him. Inch by inch, his thick shaft disappeared into her slick, waiting cunt, stretching her with every thrust. He paused for a moment, savoring the feeling of her wet heat gripping him tightly. "Your pussy’s drenched, slut. Imagining me fuck your married friend all night got you this excited, didn’t it?"

"Yes... yes... oh God, yes!" Namrata gasped, her back arching. "I wanted you to fuck her from the start... She needed it... Her pathetic husband doesn’t satisfy her... She needed a real man like you. Ohhhhhh, harder, Patode! Fuck me harder... HARDER... I’M SO CLOSE... FUCK MY BRAIN OUT!" she screamed, her voice breaking as she neared the edge.

Patode didn’t need to be told twice. Grabbing both of her hands behind her back, he increased his pace, slamming into her with forceful, relentless strokes. Each thrust sent Namrata’s body jolting forward, her torso bending at a sharp angle as she was held upright only by Patode’s iron grip. Her ass slapped against his pelvis with every punishing thrust, filling the room with the sound of flesh on flesh.

Namrata’s breaths came in ragged gasps, her moans growing louder with every stroke. The sensation of Patode’s thick cock stretching her, pounding into her, drove her wild. She could feel herself teetering on the brink, her mind clouded with pleasure as Patode fucked her harder, faster, every thrust driving her closer to her breaking point.

"Come for me, slut," Patode growled, his voice low and demanding as he pounded into her. "I want to feel you cum all over my dick."

UUNGHH...UUNGHHH...UUNGHHHH
FUCKKKKKKK... OHHH MAAAAAA.

And with one final, deep thrust, Namrata’s body seized, her orgasm ripping through her with violent intensity. Her muscles clenched around him as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her, her screams filling the room as she let go, completely lost in the ecstasy of the moment.

Patode grinned, his cock still buried deep inside her, satisfied with the control he held over her body and the twisted satisfaction of having her begging for more.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Shipra’s groggy voice cut through the sound of moans and the rhythmic slapping of flesh. Still half-asleep, her words slurred slightly, but the confusion in her tone was clear. Their wild, frenzied encounter had stirred her from her sleep. Namrata, completely lost in the throes of pleasure, didn’t even register Shipra’s comment, her body consumed by the raw intensity of her release.

Patode, however, looked over his shoulder with a wicked grin, his eyes gleaming with hunger as they landed on Shipra. She sat up groggily on the bed, rubbing her eyes, still unaware of what was unfolding in front of her. In her drowsy state, she hadn’t yet fully grasped the situation or the fact that she was sitting there, exposed. The sheet had slipped from her shoulders, leaving her bare chest on full display.

Patode's gaze roamed over her juicy, perfectly rounded breasts, the soft morning light casting a glow over her delicate skin. Her nipples, still tender from their previous night together, stood erect, and the sight sent a surge of lust coursing through Patode’s veins. His cock twitched inside Namrata, but his focus was entirely on Shipra now. She was still in that vulnerable space between sleep and wakefulness, completely unaware of the hungry eyes devouring her.

As Shipra blinked, trying to shake off her drowsiness, Patode’s smile grew more predatory. Her innocence in that moment—still half-asleep, unbothered by her nudity—only fueled his desire. She hadn’t yet realized the twisted nature of what was happening right before her eyes. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath, unaware of the lust-filled gaze that lingered on them.

Slowly, Shipra began to piece things together, the vulgar noises becoming clearer, the fog in her mind lifting. But before she could fully comprehend the situation, Patode’s low, raspy voice broke the tension. “Good morning, Shipra ma'am,” he drawled, his tone dripping with lust. "Enjoying the view?" His eyes never left her body, openly devouring her exposed skin.

Shipra blinked again, her eyes widening in realization as the moans and grunts of Namrata’s pleasure finally registered. Her heart raced, a wave of confusion and shock hitting her as she became fully aware of what she had woken up to—Patode, still buried inside Namrata, staring at her with a hunger that made her skin tingle.

Shipra’s heart pounded in her chest as the scene before her fully registered. Patode stood behind Namrata, his powerful body still pressed against her, his hips beginning to roll in slow, deliberate thrusts. She could feel Patode’s eyes on her, practically burning into her bare chest as if daring her to react. Her hands instinctively moved to cover herself.

“What’s the matter, Shipra? Don’t act so shy now. After last night, I thought we were beyond that.” Patode's voice was a dangerous mix of mockery and lust, a cruel reminder of the line they had crossed together. As he spoke, his hands gripped Namrata’s hips possessively, pulling her back into him with a firm, confident motion.

Namrata, still caught up in her own pleasure, finally opened her eyes, realizing Shipra was awake. A wicked grin spread across her face as she looked over her shoulder at Patode, who had slowed his movements but remained inside her. “Well, well, looks like the cheating wife is up to witness the aftermath of her own betrayal." She paused, her gaze flicking from Shipra's shocked expression to Patode’s firm grip on her body, taking pleasure in the uncomfortable tension building in the room. “Tell me, Shipra, how was it? How did it feel to get fucked by someone other than your precious Alok? How does it feel to have an extra marital affair? It's exhilarating isn't it?” Namrata dangled Shipra's Mangalsutra in front of her trying to embarrass her.

"So that's what Patode told you, that we fucked all night?"  Without reacting to Namrata's insinuation Shipra shot an icy, accusing look towards Patode, whose shameless grin only grew wider under her gaze.

Namrata frowned, confusion flickering across her features. "Isn't that what happened? If not, then what are you both doing naked under the same bedsheet, spending the night together? You don't have to hide it from me, Shipra. Don't be shy. I won't judge you," she added, though her voice was laced with an odd mix of curiosity and skepticism.

Shipra quietly reached for the bra lying beside her pillow. She slipped it on, fastening it with a calmness that only heightened the tension in the room. As she stood up, pulling herself together, she shook her head, her frustration palpable. "It seems like you're more eager to see me fuck Patode than Patode himself," she quipped, her tone biting.

As Shipra stood Namrata could see that Shipra had one of those boys short panties on.  The sight of them, along with Shipra's composed demeanor and fresh face, made it clear that whatever Patode had told her was just an exaggeration.  A realization hit Namrata-Patode had played her, spinning lies just to heighten her arousal and enjoy her excited state to fuel his twisted pleasure.

Irritated, Namrata shoved herself away from Patode, her eyes narrowing. "So, what did you two actually do all night? Cuddle like a couple?" Her voice dripped with sarcasm as she shot Patode a look of annoyance.

"Why don't you ask your lover?" she replied coldly. "I have to get ready for work. I have more important work than satisfying your perverted fantasy." Shipra snatched her Mangalsutra from Namrata's hand and made her way towards the door.

"After last night, I am your lover too Shipra ma'am," Patode cheekily commented. 

At the threshold of the door, Shipra stopped and turned to face him. Her eyes burned with frustration and embarrassment, but she didn't let it break her calm. "By the time l'm back, you both better be gone" she said firmly, her tone leaving no room for argument. "And Patode, I don't need to remind you that today's a big day for you. With that fat government cheque coming our way, you'll be getting your first reward as we discussed. So get your head out of Namrata's ass and be ready."

With that final biting remark, Shipra waltzed off toward the washroom, leaving Namrata and Patode alone in the room.

Patode, paying no attention to Shipra’s parting words, casually lounged on the bed, his arms tucked behind his head as he lazily eyed Namrata. “You still have to finish what you started,” he said in a careless tone, his cock twitching slightly as if beckoning her to continue.

Namrata’s irritation flared. She was already annoyed that Shipra hadn’t let Patode sleep with her, but what confused her more was how Patode had spent the night with her without managing to seduce her. How could someone like Shipra resist him?

"You owe me an explanation, Patode. What the hell did you two do all night? I’m not doing anything until I know the full story," Namrata stood firm, crossing her arms, her voice sharp with suspicion.

Patode sighed dramatically, his nonchalance only fueling her frustration. “Oh, come on,” he groaned. “Just make me cum, and I’ll tell you everything.” He smirked, giving her a teasing look. “I let you have your release, now reciprocate while I tell you all the juicy details.”

“You’re a total scoundrel, Patode, you know that? All you wanted was a quick, exhilarating fuck to quench your morning horniness since you couldn’t do it with Shipra,” Namrata spat, her tone dripping with irritation, though her eyes remained locked on his twitching cock.

Patode’s lips curled into an arrogant smirk. “It excited you, didn’t it? Don’t act like you didn’t love every second of it. You came so hard on my cock, I felt it. Now drop the act and come ride me like you always do,” he said, his voice dripping with confidence, knowing Namrata wouldn’t resist much longer.

Namrata took a slow, deliberate step toward him, her gaze never leaving his. “Shipra is the right match for you, alright,” she teased. “She put you in your place by making you cum with just a blowjob and then cockblocked you for the second time. You couldn’t even fuck her after spending the whole night in bed together. Makes me wonder how I fell for your charms so easily.”

Her fingers trailed up his thighs, grazing his balls before wrapping around his length. Patode groaned, his grin widening. “That’s because you know the pleasure I can give with this monster of mine. She doesn’t—yet,”  he replied, his voice low and teasing. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto him. “But don’t worry. She’s on the brink of giving in to her lust. By the end of this week, I’ll have both of you on this bed, naked, worshipping my cock.”

Namrata rolled her eyes at his bragging, though the heat between them was undeniable. “Enough with the bragging. Now tell me what happened last night, from the beginning,” she demanded, placing her hands on his chest and straddling him. Her impatience was clear, but she moved with sensuality, peeling her shirt off to reveal her firm, tight breasts.

Patode’s eyes lit up with lust as he gazed at her. “Damn, those tits… Shipra’s might be juicier and bigger, but yours, they’re so firm, so elegant.” His hands reached up, cupping her breasts as he spoke. 

Namrata's legs were on either side of his pelvis, her freshly fucked, wet pussy glided along the length of Patode’s cock, teasing him. The slickness from her arousal made every movement electrifying, the warmth of her folds brushing against him, causing his cock to twitch eagerly beneath her.

Namrata’s hips moved with purpose, grinding against him without letting him slip inside, making Patode groan in frustration. She smirked at his reaction, fully aware of the power she held in that moment. Every subtle shift of her hips was deliberate, designed to push him to the edge without giving him what he craved.

"You like that, don’t you? Want me to take it in?" Namrata teased, leaning down to whisper in his ear, her breath hot against his skin. "But I’m not giving it to you yet. Start speaking, Patode, or I’ll keep you waiting.”

Patode was enjoying seeing Namrata desperate, his hands gripped her hips tightly as he fought the urge to impale her on his cock and take control. But the teasing was driving him wild, and he knew Namrata wouldn’t relent until she got what she wanted.

[Image: tumblr_mwwypt0XIn1sj49cmo1_250.gifv] Namrata grinding on Patode.

“You’re killing me, Namrata,” he groaned, his voice thick with desire, feeling her grind harder, just enough to make him ache. "Okay what is the last thing your remember from last night?"

"Why don't you tell me everything from after you fucked me to orgasm, I was too hazy with the after shock to remember anything. I briefly remember you following Shipra out of the room." Namrata slowly spoke busy rubbing her sex on the entire length of Patode's dick.

End of Chapter 21: Actions and Consequences: Part 1  thanks
[+] 8 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yeah yeah yeah... The chapter doesn't do justice to the last one but be patient next part of the chapter is almost ready. Will post it on Sunday.

The chapter was getting very lengthy hence bifurcated it.
Like Reply
You have said already.. Nothing to say more....
Waiting for Sunday night....

Frankly i am waiting more than patode himself....
Like Reply
great update waiting for sunday
Like Reply
Perfectly being written every chapter..do not bother about the impatient readers..this is how a story should be written. Once the high is gone there is nothing to look forward. Love the anticipation and suspense. We know they did not fuck but lot of foreplay..The story is going to be a master piece.
Like Reply
(25-09-2024, 06:37 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Yeah I feel the same.... But I can't help it ... When I start writing it keeps getting lengthier... I guess that's my writing style... I am pretty new at writing so lot's of room for improvement...... I'll try and make it crisp from Chapter 22 though... Next chapter will be lengthy one as well.

Thanks

The problem was the acts of one night we are reading for over a whole month.... But the core story is masterpiece.... Really it gives all the right kind of sensations...
Like Reply
yourock clps
Like Reply
gajab
Like Reply
Ok...
I forbid myself from jumping to conclusions..

Will this be like

1.Shipra desperately wants to help kasargoan women.
2. She loves Alok and she want a normal with her child.
3. But inorder to survive in this male dominant, politically driven society, her only leverage is her body.
4. Patode, is he enough for Shipra to Overcome all her struggles.
5. Namrata, her nature is like that. And you answered my question, she is not a villain rather a scapegoat.
6. Shipra hasn't fucked anyone. There are so many characters. If Shipra is gonna suffer, so called Ordeal.
7. Till now she haven't showed any weekness. I can't guess how this will pan out. Because now it is like a love story between patode and Shipra.
8. Without a strong antagonist, you can't elevate your protagonist.
9. Is this story going to be like, how she falls for patode or
10. It will be like shipras ordeal one by one.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
(26-09-2024, 09:43 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: हाँ हाँ हाँ... यह अध्याय पिछले अध्याय के साथ न्याय नहीं करता है, लेकिन धैर्य रखें, अध्याय का अगला भाग लगभग तैयार है। इसे रविवार को पोस्ट करूँगा।

अध्याय बहुत लंबा हो रहा था, इसलिए इसे दो भागों में विभाजित किया गया।

Ok dear
Enjoy life?Long struggle in life with success your foot 
Like Reply
(9 hours ago)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Ok...
I forbid myself from jumping to conclusions..

Will this be like

1.Shipra desperately wants to help kasargoan women.
2. She loves Alok and she want a normal with her child.
3. But inorder to survive in this male dominant, politically driven society, her only leverage is her body.
4. Patode, is he enough for Shipra to Overcome all her struggles.
5. Namrata, her nature is like that. And you answered my question, she is not a villain rather a scapegoat.
6. Shipra hasn't fucked anyone. There are so many characters. If Shipra is gonna suffer, so called Ordeal.
7. Till now she haven't showed any weekness. I can't guess how this will pan out. Because now it is like a love story between patode and Shipra.
8. Without a strong antagonist, you can't elevate your protagonist.
9. Is this story going to be like, how she falls for patode or
10. It will be like shipras ordeal one by one.

It's not only about the women of Kasegoan. There are many reason for current situation of Shipra. 
A. Alok's unemployment putting tremendous pressure on Shipra for getting a promotion for maintaining their ever increasing expenses.
B. Kasegoan being a very difficult branch which cannot become performing by sole effort of Shipra, hence she is inadvertently dependent on Patode to make that happen.
D. And then there is the cause of the exploited and cheated women whom she wants to help for which she is again dependant on Patode.
C. And at last there is her own suppressed desires which is flared by the presence of Namrata and advances of Patode.

All this has led her to do something she wouldn't have done in normal circumstances. But still she is trying to delay the inevitable and is fighting for control.

Namrata is a villain of not is a matter of perspective.

Shipra's ordeals have already started. She is not doing all this of her own will, yet. She never wanted to repeat what had happened with her with Viresh but fate has some other plans for her.

Other than this for everything else you'll have to wait. 
Shipra and Patode's relationship is totally mutually beneficial. There is no spark or emotional connect as of now. Just be patient Patode will show his true colors soon.
Like Reply
(7 hours ago)Suraj76626 Wrote: It's not only about the women of Kasegoan. There are many reason for current situation of Shipra. 
A. Alok's unemployment putting tremendous pressure on Shipra for getting a promotion for maintaining their ever increasing expenses.
B. Kasegoan being a very difficult branch which cannot become performing by sole effort of Shipra, hence she is inadvertently dependent on Patode to make that happen.
D. And then there is the cause of the exploited and cheated women whom she wants to help for which she is again dependant on Patode.
C. And at last there is her own suppressed desires which is flared by the presence of Namrata and advances of Patode.

All this has led her to do something she wouldn't have done in normal circumstances. But still she is trying to delay the inevitable and is fighting for control.

Namrata is a villain of not is a matter of perspective.

Shipra's ordeals have already started. She is not doing all this of her own will, yet. She never wanted to repeat what had happened with her with Viresh but fate has some other plans for her.

Other than this for everything else you'll have to wait. 
Shipra and Patode's relationship is totally mutually beneficial. There is no spark or emotional connect as of now. Just be patient Patode will show his true colors soon.
Patience is a virtue. Tongue for a steamy update.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Sort of the most hottest things that has happened Was alok Sneaking into Shipra's room to feel her ass and finger her pussy Having access I think he should set up some cameras to catch her In the bathroom in the shower And in her bedroom Naked Maybe maybe have a telegram group with some friends Also being a boy from the streets of the poor community Never seeing or even dreaming of Possession Spend more Spend more time describe it Relishing her beauty How her ass fell How he His finger along her ass crack All his thoughts he must have been feeling Everything Ever dreamed of Fighting his dark thoughts with his humanity
Several things that I liked about it is that Something happened to her pussy Without her knowledge or knowing As well as the teacher student kind of relationship like a mother and younger sibling fetish as well as the Voyeur of it all shipra plump juicy pussy at the center of attention I also liked how she started to circle Her clit and play with herself Having her body betray her Is it a great theme Hope to be explored more
Like Reply
Like Reply