Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
(13-09-2024, 07:31 PM)RowdyRathorehi Wrote: Hi as I promised i am going to give update tommorrow

Cowards deletes the post because they are afraid of me

But sad truth is only two readers supported you others supported me to write but you deleted all the post

Anyway I have no time to speak with you cowards I will start and share the thread link for you guys enjoy it

Tunkai you promised the readers to give update today but  your saying that give me another three weeks this shows how you neglect the story
Update?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awaiting for Tunkai reply
Like Reply
Please don’t ruin this story in the midway. Please continue the story and please support everyone. Requesting from a big fan of this story.
[Image: IMG-6122.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
It's my fault that I was eager to continue the story. I shouldn't do that. I'm a family man with Lot's of responsibilities.
And I have no need to give lame excuses. And Mr. Or Miss Priyamani whoever you are thank you for your support. I don't know why you just created the account and supported me. Please explain that to Raudi Rathor sahab.
I am not earning money from writing these stories. Thank you elsevivian Sir, Amno, tomdickhurry and princebabul.
Thank you all other readers.
Also Laxmi Madam thank you for sending me PM and showed your support.
As Prince Babul said that anyone can continue his story then let him continue.
But this thread is not my thread. So I can't delete anything in this thread. Who is telling this he is just a liar.
And after insulting me in such way and telling lie Mr. Sharlok Holmes sending me PM. Haha what a joke.
Bye bye everyone and best of luck to new professional writer.
Thank you Prince Babul for giving me the opportunity to continue your story up to here. I had started writing the next update and wrote two pages. But now I am deleting those writings.
Goodbye everyone.

[Image: Screenshot-20240916-011255-Chrome.jpg]
Like Reply
[/quote

RowdyRathorehi

“Dear Tunakai,

First, I would like to thank Prince Babul for his contributions. His efforts are truly appreciated.

Tunakai, I have great respect for you and your writing. If you’re open to it, I’d love the opportunity to collaborate and share ideas with you. Together, we could keep this thread active and make great progress. However, it’s entirely up to you, and I respect your decision.

Looking forward to hearing from you.”

/quote]

Hi,

I don't understand what is the intention you have. If you are so interested to write your own imagination then you could have started a new thread.instead why you wanted to intervene someone's efforts? If you don't have a patience to wait then you are free to write your own thread. To me it is clear that you wanted to steal the whole thread. Which is not right. 

Your earlier messages are contradictory to this one. You have insulted Tunkai and bullied him and now asking for collaboration. How come anyone will accept this? Not even any living thing can tolerate such disrespect. First learn to respect others efforts. 

I am a big fan of Tunkai's writing and his efforts to move the story from where it got stopped. He kept the story alive for more than a year. Sorry for my late response Tunkai. I do support you and stand for you. 
I would say ignore such idiots and move forward.
But, unfortunately I can see that you have already made your decision before my feedback. Anyways I value your decision. If you ask me then I would suggest you to either reconsider your decision to continue here or start a new thread. Again it's upto you. So far you did your best to keep this thread alive and I wanted you to continue your writing as long as possible in this thread. 

At last, I really appreciate your efforts and time spent on this thread and extremely sorry for late response.
Like Reply
What an unfortunate end to a great story? Tunkai is giving good updates and I feel very sorry for him

I would like him to open a new thread / story if possible, we will surely support you
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
Hi Mr. Tunkai,

I have always had respect for you, which is why I approached you for collaboration rather than taking the story from you. It was out of consideration and respect.

However, now I see that I’m being labeled as a thief. If that’s how it is, fine, let it be. You mentioned that you had written two pages, so please go ahead and post them. I will leave this thread and not waste your efforts.

This situation began because I expressed interest in continuing the story with your and Prince Baubul’s permission, in case you were busy. Instead of discussing it, I was called a pervert, and aggressive comments were made toward me, which led to the argument.

I acknowledge that it was my mistake to post a real woman’s image. However, there are already other real women’s images in this thread, and I am not sure if permission was taken to upload them.

Anyway, I am not in a position to explain everything. As the audience wishes, you can continue the story, but please ensure that the readers don’t have to wait too long for updates.

I wish you all the best.

Goodbye.
Like Reply
What’s happening here. U guys gonna ruin this story. Please don’t. She is still waiting there for her next adventures.
[Image: 89-CAD35-E-7474-4725-8697-BB1-F23-C48-FAD.jpg]
Please continue the story. 
Like Reply
(16-09-2024, 01:17 AM)Tunkai Wrote: It's my fault that I was eager to continue the story. I shouldn't do that. I'm a family man with Lot's of responsibilities.
And I have no need to give lame excuses.  And Mr. Or Miss Priyamani whoever you are thank you for your support. I don't know why you just created the account and supported me. Please explain that to Raudi Rathor sahab.
I am not earning money from writing these stories. Thank you elsevivian Sir, Amno, tomdickhurry and princebabul.
Thank you all other readers.
Also Laxmi Madam thank you for sending me PM and showed your support.
As Prince Babul said that anyone can continue his story then let him continue.
But this thread is not my thread. So I can't delete anything in this thread. Who is telling this he is just a liar.
And after insulting me in such way and telling lie Mr. Sharlok Holmes sending me PM. Haha what a joke.
Bye bye  everyone and best of luck to new professional writer.
Thank you Prince Babul for giving me the opportunity to continue your story up to here. I had started writing the next update and wrote two pages. But now I am deleting those writings.
Goodbye everyone.

[Image: Screenshot-20240916-011255-Chrome.jpg]

Don't leave the story bro you were writing good I really like your writing skills
[+] 1 user Likes Amino's post
Like Reply
One of the best story of this forum 

[Image: Images-2-2-1.jpg]

Like Reply
end???
Like Reply
REST IN PEACE deepa ?
Like Reply
Anjali and Elsevivian Sir PM me. Especially Anjali PM me several times. I'm thinking. Let me know. If everyone wants then I'll start writing again. I've the plots ready and a few AI pics too ready. If I start writing it will take two weeks to finish it.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
[Image: 76ea0393-a820-4691-b81a-4bd5511cb59b-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 2306baf2-2982-404e-8d44-85b3161a74cb-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 7423c8d6-a2c8-40a1-a689-9edb55817919-thumbnail.webp]
This is the plot.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Keep going Tunkai sir!
Like Reply
(22-09-2024, 12:51 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Anjali and Elsevivian Sir PM me. Especially Anjali PM me several times. I'm thinking. Let me know. If everyone wants then I'll start writing again. I've the plots ready and a few AI pics too ready. If I start writing it will take two weeks to finish it.

yes, come back bro. we all are eagerly waiting for your updates bro
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
Despite your family problems you keep us enjoy. Please continue as you like TUNKAI ji
Like Reply
(22-09-2024, 12:51 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Anjali and Elsevivian Sir PM me. Especially Anjali PM me several times. I'm thinking. Let me know. If everyone wants then I'll start writing again. I've the plots ready and a few AI pics too ready. If I start writing it will take two weeks to finish it.

Some one said that already wrote two pages  nospam
[+] 2 users Like RowdyRathorehi's post
Like Reply
Nice ai pics Bro waiting for update
Like Reply
(24-09-2024, 12:05 AM)RowdyRathorehi Wrote: Some one said that already wrote two pages  nospam

Tunkai ?  nospam nospam nospam nospam
Like Reply