Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
[Image: horny-busty-desi-girl-chuchi.jpg]

First of all, I am not a professional writer. I am overwhelmed after the writings of many talented writers in this forum.

And I decided to write it myself. The size of the story I am writing will be very small. If you like it, let us know with feedback.

Update-1

The afternoon time is really boring for Dipa. Since Samir left the office, there has been no special work of her. She doesn't sleep in the afternoon. After Tukun, her son, falls asleep, she watches TV,  listens to music. Sometimes, she thinks of various absurdities. Tukun is their only son. He is barely one year old. Dipa’s age is 24. They have been married for almost four years. Sameer works in a corporate sector. After being transferred to Kolkata, Samir bought an old one-storey house which had been made more beautiful with some decorations. Dipa is very beautiful. Anyone who sees her will say she is a college student. Beautiful face, slim body, sexy, thin waist, and huge big ass. Her breasts are huge and erect. They have become bigger after having a baby. She has a lot of milk in her boobs. Her son can't finish eating alone at all. Shortly, after Tukun drinks milk, her breasts become full of milk again. Then her breasts aches. She presses her own breast and tries to get the milk out. But very little milk comes out of it. Her pain remains.

One day at noon she was sitting quietly. Tukun just fell asleep. The sky became cloudy. The weather has been like this for a few days. Suddenly the sky is covered with clouds. And it is raining with lightning. With that there is a strong storm. After a while, two or three thunderbolts sounded loudly. She was startled. Then it rained profusely. Tukun woke up. He started crying loudly. She took him in her arms and began to seduce him and started to stop his crying.

Meanwhile, lightning was flashing so hard that Deepa herself started getting startled. Needless to say, Tukun was scared in that case. He started crying even louder. Deepa took him in her arms and began to seduce him in various ways.

She was looking out of the window and observing the horrible nature. At that moment, she saw a man standing on the verandah of their house, soaking wet. On closer inspection she realized he was an old man. The man is very thin, wearing a very dirty and clumsy cloak. She realized that he was a beggar. The man was completely wet in the rain, trembling and muttering something. Perhaps he was praying to God for relief.

Meanwhile, the violence of nature is gradually increasing. There are more thunderstorms and incessant rains. The sound of Tukun's cries was drowned out by the horrible sounds all around.

Deepa was repeatedly looking out of the window at the old man standing on their verandah. He was not getting much benefit from standing there. He was soaking wet in the rain, shivering in cold. Seeing him, Deepa was feeling very sorry this time. Both his parents were social workers. She learned from them how to love and serve the poor and helpless people. Seeing the helpless beggar standing on the porch of her house today, she could not understand how to help him.

Her constant consolation has made Tukun a little quieter. She decided that if he was called inside the house for at least a while, he would not have to get wet in the rain.

Even she could not call him. Anyway, he is a stranger. There are no men in the house at this time. Only she and one -year-old Tukun. On the other hand, she could not keep her mind still when she saw the skinny beggar shivering in cold. A guilt was working in her mind. If she wishes, she can give him shelter in this huge house for a while so that his current troubles can be alleviated. To be honest, she went after a great dilemma.

But after a while she decided. She thought, if she doesn't help him in this situation, she will be identified as very selfish. And that would be a terrible sin. Tukun fell asleep again. She gently laid Tukun on the bed. Then she crawled forward through the window. She stared at the old man for a few moments. Then she called softly, "uncle ...!"

He didn't seem to hear. So this time Deepa called out a little louder, "uncle ... can you hear me?"

He turned his head and looked. He saw a beautiful lady calling him. He was quite surprised.

Deepa said to him, "You are soaking wet."

He said in a compassionate voice, "What shall I do, madam? This is how helpless people like us have to suffer. That is God's will."

"Don't say that, uncle. You come in. I'm opening the door."

"That won't be right, madam. I can't go in. How can a beggar as insignificant as me enter the house of a rich woman like you?"

"People have to be helped in their needs. That should be the religion of the people. You come in." Deepa opened the door of her room.

The man soaked in water for so long was really tired. He stared into Deepa's eyes for a few moments.

Seeing that the man's hesitation had not yet subsided, Deepa softly requested him, "Uncle, what happened? Come on!"

Then he moved a little and made space for him to enter the room. The man hesitated a bit and finally entered the room. Their house is very well decorated. It is one storey but there are four big rooms. This room is basically used as dining room. There is a bed and several large sofas. The man looked around the room in amazement.

This time she looked at him well. He will be at least 65 years old, extremely thin. Skin of the whole face is wrinkled. Seeing the room for a moment, this time the man focused on Deepa. She is wearing sleeveless, noodle strap nighty.  Deep cleavage of her huge boobs is visible. The man's gaze was focused on that.

She did not notice that. Water was dripping from the man's cloak on the marble floor. She looked at him and said, "Yeah! You're soaking wet."

The man said, "Yes, that's why I didn't want to come in. Your clean house is getting dirty for me."

"No. I don't think so. I think if you stay like this for a while, your body will get cold."

"Nothing. Madam. We have those habits."

She thought for a few moments, then said to the man, "Listen. You go to bathroom and take off these wet clothes for now. I'll give you another dress."

The man said in an objectionable voice, "It won't be done by me."

Deepa said in a dominating tone, "I say you please take off these wet clothes. My parents were social workers. We know how to love poor people."

She handed an unused lungi (a kind of one piece cloth which is usually worn by Indian men on their lower body) of Samir towards the man. "Take it ! And there's a bathroom over there. Go there and change."

The man could not disobey her order this time. She gave him a towel and a lungi. She heard the sound of the shower after the man went to the bathroom. That means he is taking a bath. After a while, the man came out. The man's upper body is naked at the moment. The skin on his body is very scaly and wrinkled. A few hair on the head and the large beard have turned white. He brought his wet clothes by hand. He left them in one corner of the room.

Dipa said, "You don't have to worry. I will give you some new clothes."

The man looked into her eyes in surprise. As well as shivering in the cold. Seeing his situation, she said in a sympathetic voice, "Oh. I see you are suffering a lot in the cold. Wait! I am making coffee for you. You sit here." She handed him a plastic chair.

Then she went to the kitchen to make coffee.

A few minutes later she entered the room with a tray of coffee and some snacks.

The man pointed to Tukun who was lying on the bed, and said, "Wow. Your son is very cute."

Deepa laughed and said, "Thanks. You eat these, please."

He said, "There was no need for this. You have already done a lot of good."

"It's of no use. It's my duty. Take it. Get started."

When the coffee and snacks were complete, the man said to Deepa, "Thank you Madam for what you have done. I can see that there are still good people in the world."

The man kept looking at her deep cleavage as he spoke. Noticing that this time, she looked a little embarrassed. In fact, such a sexy nighty is not meant to be worn in front of outsiders. But she didn't notice so much before calling the man inside. She was trying to cover her breasts with hands.

On the other hand, there is no sign of stopping the storm and rain outside. The man said, "Ah! What a disaster!"

"Yes. The meteorologists, of course, had forecast earlier."

After a while the man became a little restless. "I'll go this time. I've troubled you a lot."

"What! Where will you go in this disaster? Wait until the storm stops."

The man breaks the silence and asks, "Who else is in your house?"

"Me,  my husband and my son."

"Just? No one else?"

"No. We actually bought this house new. My husband's workplace is in this city. That's why he bought this house here. Anyway, who do you have?" Deepa asks him.

The man smiled. "Me? I have no one in this world. I'm alone, now just waiting to die."

"Why are you saying that? Were you always alone?"

"No. I was a resident of another state. I sold all my debts and came to this state for employment. I had a wife with me and our son. That's how our day went. Then one day my son died in a road accident. The two of us stayed. Then my wife died of typhoid a decade ago. Now I am alone. I live in a hut on one side of this town.

" Really, I'm so sorry to hear that.."

Seeing tears in his eyes, she was very sorry. The man was sitting in a plastic chair, and she, on the sofa. The distance between the two is one foot. She put her hand on his knee to comfort him. The man looked into her eyes. Then he said in a sobbing voice, "Today I saw the first one sharing the pain of my mind. As beautiful as you look, so beautiful is your mind."

Deepa is ashamed this time. "Who said I'm beautiful? You're flirting."

"No, honestly, madam. You are very beautiful. Your husband is so lucky to have a wife like you."

"Really? My husband never said I was beautiful!"

"Of course you're beautiful, I must say!" The man was looking at her huge twins.

She was happy to hear her praise. Followingh his gaze at her boobs, she did not try to cover them. "Thanks," she said. Her hand was still on his knee.

She said to him, "Okay. But you promise, don't cry anymore."

"None want to cry, madam, crying comes out. Who else should I share my grief with?"

"You can share all your pain with me. I can be your friend if you want. Tell me all your thoughts."

The man was looking at her in surprise. "Honestly madam? Will you be my friend?"

"Hmm… I told you so!"

"Your heart is very great." The beggar said with teary eyes.

This time her son woke up and started crying.

"Oh... looks like he's hungry. My dear… I understand you're very hungry !"

Tukun eats nothing but her breast milk. So, if he is not breastfed at this moment, he will not calm down at all. But how can she breastfeed him by exposing her boobs in front of an outsider?  It will be annoying to leave him here and go to another room and feed her son. After thinking for a while, she decided to feed Tukun here but with a veil on her chest.

Deepa picked up Tukun from the bed and sat on the sofa and laid him on her lap to give him milk.

The beggar was looking at her boobs with greedy eyes. Deepa looked into his eyes for a moment and then covered her chest with a veil. Then she laughed and said, "Tukun can't stand a moment of hunger."

"Of course, babies should be fed immediately if they are hungry."

Deepa wrapped the veil, lowered the strap of her nighty to one side, freed one boob and put the nipple on Tukun's mouth. At that moment, his crying stopped. He started drinking her milk in. The beggar could imagine in his mind what the shape of this woman’s huge breasts might be under the veil.

Seeing the beggar's vision, it was not too late for Deepa to understand the desires of his mind. He has lost his wife and been deprived of women for a long time. Today, seeing a beautiful, young and sexy woman like Deepa from so close in an empty room, he has probably awakened his lust. Deepa thought that he could not be blamed for this at all. She knows that anyone who sees a beauty like her immediately gets hard on. Tukun is drinking milk loudly. She looked at the beggar's face and smiled softly. The beggar got more courage. For so long he had been staring at her boobs. This time he looked directly at her chest and said, "You're so beautiful madam!"

Deepa laughs and says, "You have said this many times."

"That's true."

Deepa thought let's flirt with him. She says, "What's so beautiful about me?"

"What do you mean? Everything…. from your feet to your head."

"Not at all.You're exaggerating." Deepa frowned. "Don't you remember your wife?"

"I remember it a lot. Sometimes I get very upset when I think about it. But what is the use of thinking about it? I can never see her again. She was the only one I could open my mind to. But when she left, I grew up alone."

"I said we're friends from today."

"Is it possible to be open-minded when you are a friend?"

"Why not? A friend can tell a friend everything with an open mind."

"But what can be done with wife cannot be done with a friend.”

"I don't understand."

"I mean, no one else can love you the way your husband loves you. That's what I'm saying."

"Husband's place is different."

"That's what I'm saying. How can a friend fill someone's wife's place?"

"That's right."

"That's why I'm saying I grew up alone. My wife left me. Now I want to go to her too."

She was having a hard time with the beggar's words. The poor man misses his wife very much. But in this case, she did not know how to comfort him.

She was engrossed in words for so long. But she didn't notice when the veil was removed from her chest while she was feeding her son. As a result, the beggar could now see her exposed boob directly from the front. The size of her boobs is bigger than he thought. He has never seen such big and perky boobs in his life. Although the nipple was inside Tukun's mouth, he was able to observe the big aroelas well. The beggar became horny looking at those.

Seeing him look like that, she guessed something. She was embarrassed when she realized he had been looking at her exposed boobs for so long. She quickly covered her breasts.

Deepa frowned and asked him laughingly, "What are you looking at like that?"

"I'm watching you, madam."

"Not me at all. You were looking at something else."

"Everything about you is beautiful!"

"You started again?"

"A beautiful must be called beautiful."

"What do you mean by beautiful? Tell me one by one."

"No. You can get angry."

"Didn't I say we're friends? Friends never mind a friend's words."

"When you say, madam, I say, these two of you are very beautiful."

Deepa understood very well what he meant by these ‘two’. But she pretended not to understand. She said, "Which two are you talking about? Say it clearly! Why are you talking indirectly?"

"Yeah ..... I mean your boobs. What big and steep, tight. I have never seen such beautiful boobs in my life."

"You are very naughty!"

"Aren't you angry madam?"

"Ummm ....... angry? No, I didn't get angry that way, because, I called you a friend. You don't have to mind your friends' words."

The beggar was reassured to see that she didn't mind.

Deepa says this time, "It's a compliment to the boobs. What else do you see good in me?"

"Your thin waist and wide ass like a pitcher, the color of your skin. You look so beautiful that movie heroines will fail."

"Done! I can't take praise anymore." She laughs out loud.

She asks, "Anyway, your name?” The beggar says, "My name is Birju, madam, and yours?"

"My name is Deepa."

"Beautiful name."

"Flirting here again?" Deepa says with a smile.

"Truly your name is beautiful, madam." Birju also smiles.

Tukun has already fallen asleep again after drinking milk. And the rain has come down a lot.

Birju says, "I have to go, madam. The rain has decreased a bit this time."

In fact, she didn't feel bad about spending time with Birju. Samir goes to work in the morning and returns home sometime in the evening, sometime at night. He no longer has that romantic feeling. In fact, he has become a money-making machine. Talking to Birju, Deepa laughed a lot today. This has made her mind a lot happier.

She quickly said, "Hey what's up so fast? You can talk to me as long as you want. I'm not that kind."

"No, what if your husband comes?"

"He comes in the evening. There is a lot of time, and, if he comes I will say I have found a new friend." Deepa giggled and laughed. Birju also smiles.

Birju says, "So that's what I was saying. After my wife died, I was completely alone. You became my friend. But you can't take my wife's place."

"The role of a friend in life is no less!"

"Yes. But friends can't play all the roles of wife, can they?" Birju looked at her face with an inquisitive face.

"Yes. They can't." Deepa agrees.

"That's why I'm saying I'm alone. I don't want to live anymore.

"Those talks again?"

"So tell me what? Who is there that will have mercy on me in this world? Who will say that I will take the role of your wife?"

After talking to Deepa for so long, Birju understood that Deepa was a very soft and kind hearted woman. Birju went crazy at the first sight of Deepa. Deepa was so sexy and beautiful. Birju has never seen such a beautiful and attractive woman in her entire life. Then he kept talking and when he saw that Deepa was a very sympathetic person, he made a plan. He thought that although it was impossible, he would give Deepa bait. If he can enjoy a sexy woman like Deepa, it will be equal to winning the lottery for him. So, he slowly started flirting Deepa.

Deepa felt very bad listening to him. She was in pain for Birju. She said, "It's very good if you make it clear what you want. I'll try at least a little."

"I want to love a woman like a wife."

Deepa says, "Well. That's right. You can think of me as your wife if you find peace and joy in it. I agree to do it for the sake of friendship. As long as you talk to me, you will think me as your wife. Are you happy this time?" Deepa smiled and looked at him.

"Truly you are the great Deepa Madam."

"Whoever calls his wife ‘madam’? You won't call me madam. I'm your wife from now on."

Birju's eyes became teary.

Seeing that, her mind became very soft. "I know you are very upset about your wife. I may not be able to take your wife's place completely. But I can do this for your peace of mind." She says keeping an eye on Birju.

Birju says, "Can I call you ‘darling’?"

"Of course. People call his wife ‘darling’. What's so surprising about that?"

Birju now intends to take a step forward. He says, "Husbands do a lot more! Let me do it?"

Deepa understood Birju's wish. She says, "But you want more this time."

Birju's throat filled with sorrow. He said, "I knew you wouldn't agree, madam. There's no one in the world that is so generous. Everyone shows sympathy. But when it comes time to take on a real role, everyone backs down."

In fact it was a plan of Birju. He wanted to make her stubborn so that she would let him do everything. He was getting more and more optimistic about her soft mind.

Deepa says, "But how is it possible? I am someone's wife."

"I know no one will accept so much sacrifice. Sacrifice is not so easy. I get up. Now I have to go home." Birju got up.

"Why are you in such a hurry? You don't want to talk to me anymore? It's nice to talk to you."

"No madam. You are rich people. Your time is valuable. And we are insignificant, poor people. Associating with useless people like us is a waste of your precious time."

"Why are you talking like this? Have you had such an idea to talk to me for so long?" Saying this, Deepa said "Ah" and put her hand on her boobs.

"What's the matter madam? Are you in trouble?"

In fact, her breasts produce a lot of milk. Her son Tukun can't finish all the milk at once. Her breasts are always painful due to pressure of milk. She occasionally tries to get the milk out by pumping the breasts. But it does not secrete milk properly.

She looks at his face, but can't tell him what's causing her pain. Just said,"Yes".

"What's the matter madam? Tell me. I can try to help a little." Birju said excitedly.

But how does Deepa tell Birju about this trouble? However, he is a newcomer and above all, he is not a woman to talk openly about her problems.

Her son fell asleep after drinking some milk from her left breast. The milk pressure in the left breast was slightly reduced but the right breast was throbbing with the milk pressure and was swollen. She placed the palm of her hand on her right boob and distorted her face in pain.

It is not difficult for experienced Birju to understand why she is in so much pain.

He said, "Madam, I know where your problem is. It is a common problem for all breastfeeding mothers. My wife had the same problem."

Deepa was ashamed. She looked at Birju's face and said, "Yes. It hurts a lot."

"Especially those who have a lot of milk in their breasts." Birju said.

Deepa is ashamed of his words.

"If there is excess milk, squeeze them out." Birju advises.

"Tried. But not all comes out."

"There's a kind of breast pump."

Deepa laughs. "I have it. But it doesn't work that way."

"I know. My wife had the same problem."

"Did she have the same pain?" Deepa asks with interest.

"Yes. But her problem was solved."

"How?"

Birju once looked at her face. Then he said, "If somebody sucks, all the milk will come out properly."

"But my son can't eat that much."

"I'm not talking about him."

"Then?"

"If an adult drinks that milk, your milk pressure will go down."

Deepa shrugs in shame.

Birju says again, "You can request your husband."

Samir is always indifferent about her beautiful boobs.It is unthinkable that he will suck her tits and drink milk.

Noticing her silence, Birju remarked, "I understand.. he doesn't agree, does he?"

Deepa nodded in agreement.

"Then it's a big problem. If he doesn't suck with his mouth, all the milk won't come out. All those breastpumps are useless."

Deepa said, "How did you solve your wife's problem?"

"I used to suck her milk."

Deepa was very ashamed to hear Birju's answer.

"Every husband should stand by his wife's problems."

"He doesn't agree." Deepa says softly.

Deepa puts her hand on her chest again and makes a painful sound, "Ah".

"I'm really upset to see a beautiful woman like you in pain."

"What shall I do? I do not have a dutiful husband like you." Deepa said in a tone of regret.

Birju thought let's take a chance. He said softly, "I can help you madam."

Deepa said in a tone of interest, "How?"

"If you allow me, I can drink your milk. My body is very weak and sick. Drinking milk of a beautiful woman like you will give me nourishment and strength. Helping me in this way will be a blessing for you. You will be released from pain.” Saying this, Birju thought, this time Deepa must be angry with him. But no, there was no such expression on her face.

Deepa looked at him in surprise for a while. Then she said, "How is that possible.. uncle? You are old. I look at you with respect. And how can I allow a man other than my husband to suck my tits? It is not possible."

"But it won't ease your pain. If it hurts constantly, it can cause other problems."

Deepa did not say anything. But the pain in her breasts was slowly increasing. She distorted her face with her hands on her chest and uttered various painful utterances.

"Madam, I will definitely help you. You move your hand from your boobs."

At Birju's words, Deepa slowly removed her hand.

Birju slowly extended his hand towards her boobs. Realising that, this time Birju would touch her breasts, she remained steadfast. Birju placed the palm of his hand on her right breast. Yes! It has become very hard by milk pressure. He was overjoyed at the thought of being able to touch the boob of a beautiful, aristocratic, young housewife like Deepa.

Deepa, on the other hand, was trembling at the thought that this was the first time that a man other than her husband was touching her breasts.

Birju softly began to rub his both rough hands on her beautiful boobs. She closed her eyes.

After a while he said, "Your son is absolutely asleep. Put him to bed."

Deepa opened her eyes and looked at Birju. She herself was amazed at how she was allowing an unfamiliar, street beggar to touch her boobs. But, she relentlessly obeyed his order. She got up and gently laid Tukun on the bed. Then she came again and sat on the sofa in front of him. There was a happy look on his face. "Madam you are very good." Laughing, Birju again put his hands on her boobs. Her left boob is a little soft, because, a little while ago, Tukun drank milk from there. But, the right boob has become very hard by milk pressure. Birju caressed her two breasts with both his hands. She shouts, "Ahh".

"Do you like it, madam?" Birju asks.

Deepa remains silent.

After a while, he started pressing her breasts lightly. "Oh. Beautiful breasts your madam! Very enviable!"

Deepa opened her eyes towards him, and then, closed her eyes again.

Seeing no objection from her, his courage increased even more. After a while he said, "I don't have peace if I don't see your beautiful breasts nude. Please show them naked, madam."

Deepa opens her eyes, looks at Birju and says, "You open it yourself."

"No problem if you allow." Saying this, Birju grabbed her night gown’s straps in both hands and started lowering them. After a while, her two boobs were completely exposed to his hungry eyes. He has never seen such beautiful globes in his life. Oh! As big and steep, absolutely fair. There is puffy and wide areola and erect nipple at the middle of each of the boobs. She is ashamed to see the waythe beggar is looking at her tits with lustful eyes. "Hey. What are you looking at like that? Haven't you seen a woman’s boobs in your life?"

"I've seen it many times, madam. But I've never seen a beautiful, sexy boobs like yours."

"you started flirting again."

"Not flirting, madam. I'm telling the truth." Birju still stared at her boobs.

He started squeezing her boobs again. This time he was pressing harder than before. She remained silent. Honestly, she was not feeling very bad.

After a while, he started pressing with great force.She was in a lot of pain. She said, “Ahh! Press them gently!”

“Nice boobs, your madam. It is impossible to press such boobs gently. It seems that I can dissolve them by pressing.”

“Ah ah! please… press them gently."

Her left breast did not feel much pain due to his massage. But the right breast was in great pain because there was milk pressure in it. She was trying to stop him.

He was repeatedly praising her boobs and pressing them with eagerness. She was feeling comfort and pain at the same time. Sometimes,he was turning the nipples like a radio knob.

Deepa was chilling "Ah ah…slowly…!"

She is topless at the moment.

As a result of squeezing and twisting the breasts for a long time, milk came out from her breasts and started rubbing against Birju's hand. She was looking into Birju's eyes from time to time. The two of them were making eye contact.

Samir is very busy nowadays. He returns home, eats and sleeps quickly in exhaustion. The frequency of intercourse between them has decreased a lot from before. In that sense, Deepa is a sexual fasting person. Today, she is getting more and more excited because of caressing her breasts in the hands of a trivial street beggar like Birju.

She said, "What happened? Won't you suck? Won't you lighten my breasts by drinking my milk?"

Birju said happily, "Sure madam. I promised you I would ease your pain. I will not break my word. In fact, I will go ahead if you allow me."

"Would I let you do all this for so long without permission?"

He was not late. He leaned his face towards her right boob. He took the nipple in his stinky mouth and bit it lightly with his teeth. Deepa said, "Ah".

Birju licked her nipples for a while with his hot tongue, then, began to suck. Birju eagerly began to drink her delicious, sweet milk.

He said, "Ah! Your milk is very sweet, madam! Your son is lucky!"

"Damn! Don't talk nonsense. Do what you're doing quietly!"

Birju was sucking and drinking milk. Meanwhile, the less the pressure of milk on her breast, the more she was feeling comfortable. She was also constantly aroused by the hot tongue of an adult male feeling her nipples.

She was so excited at one point that she started caressing his head affectionately.

She grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her left boob. Birju began to press it and pull the nipple. He bagan to suck the other breast violently with a ‘slurpp..slurpp’ sound. He was drinking milk and at the same time making various comments such as, "Very tasty, satisfying milk… the taste of such milk will never be forgotten in life" etc.

After a while, she started kissing Birju's forehead on her own and said to him in an intimate voice, "Drink well, uncle, drink to your heart's content. You have never drunk such sweet milk in your life. Please tell me how it tasted. You will gain strength by drinking my nutritious milk. And give me relief too. My breasts produce a lot of milk. I suffer a lot from the pressure of milk. Please reduce my chest pressure by drinking my milk. "

"Yes, yes, madam. I can do so much for you. It will benefit us both mutually." Saying this, Birju began to drink her milk more forcefully.

Deepa is very excited at this time. She grabbed the hair of Birju's head with both hands, pressed his head to her boobs and kissed his forehead. This time her pussy was leaking juice.

After a while Birju drank all of her right breast milk. This time, her breasts were feeling quite soft. Because, there is no milk pressure in it at the moment like before.

Experienced Birju realized that Deepa was very excited. This time, he lifted his face and placed it on her left breast, in which there is still a lot of milk left even after her son drank. Deepa's right breast is smeared with the saliva of the beggar’s mouth and it is shining. A few bite marks are visible around the nipple.

As Birju started sucking her left boob, she smiled and said to him in a muffled voice, "What's the matter, uncle? Even after drinking so much milk, your hunger is not satisfied yet? Do you want to drink more?"

"No matter how much I drink such delicious milk ... my mind will never be filled with anything, madam. You are great and absolutely merciful. You are a goddess. You are a goddess of mercy. God will bless you very much."

Deepa kissed Birju on the forehead and said, "Drink Uncle. Drink as much as you like. From today, you are the owner of these breasts. My son can drink very little from it. You will drink the rest of the milk as you wish." She was caressing his head with her hands and pressing his head to her chest.

Birju was vigorously sucking her tits and biting nipples.

She was occasionally jumping in stinging pain and muttering "Uhh… ouch..slowly uncle !".

A long time sex starved Birju was getting hotter and hotter. He was sucking her boobs like crazy. As well as pressing the right boob, twisting the nipple.

Within five minutes, he finished all the milk from her left breast. Deep sucking and biting caused pain in both her boobs. Birju drank her milk so hard that he was panting. Now her breasts look quite light. After a long time, she is feeling so relaxed. She looked at his face with grateful eyes. There was a soft smile on her face. Birju also looked at Deepa's face. It was as if he still couldn't believe his luck.

Now, she looked at her breasts which were filled with Birju’s bite marks. Her boobs were burning like hell.

She looked at Birju in an artificial rage and said, "You are so rude."

"I was just supposed to drink your breast milk. But, apart from that, I've done a lot more. That's why I'm so sorry, madam."

"No, no. There's nothing to be sorry about, uncle. These things happen out of emotion. I didn't mind." Deepa smiled.

"Madam, you are so beautiful!"

"You've said that many times, uncle."

"Madam, shall I kiss you?"

"What? What are you talking about? How is that possible?"

"Madam ..... what I have done so far didn't seem possible at first. That's why I said this. You are very beautiful and gorgeous madam. I want to kiss you very much."

"I think you're demanding a lot more, uncle."

"I know you will give me anything I want. Because, you are great and kind. Answer me, madam."

Deepa stared at him for a few moments. Then she said slowly, "Okay. You have done me a lot of benefits. I have decided to satisfy your whim."

Birju was very happy and moved forward with enthusiasm towards her face. Deepa closed her eyes.

Birju touched his dirty, black, ugly lips to her juicy ones. She shuddered a little. He kissed her lips frequently. Deepa "Ummmm Ummmaaaaa .........!"

After a while, he bit her lips and started sucking and kissing. He put his hands on her shoulders. As a result of continuous kissing, she became bewildered at one point. She opened her mouth on her own. Birju inserted his dirty tongue into her mouth. He started rubbing his tongue on her’s. She couldn’t understand when she was engrossed in french kiss with the dirty, ugly street beggar.

During the french kiss, both of them were making various sounds like "ummm ... ummmaa ... ummm ...." etc.

While kissing, Birju started pressing her boobs.

Deepa pleaded with him, "Please uncle, press gently. They are already soring."

Continuously for five minutes, they kissed french.

Suddenly, Tukun woke up, and he burst into tears.

Deepa was startled. She pushed Birju away from her.

"Oh! My son woke up." Said and sat down. Then she went to bed, took her son in her arms and kissed him. Deepa thrust one of her breast nipples into his face. Tukun pulled at it. But alas! There is no milk left in her boob. Because, Birju has sucked all the milk from her boobs like a hungry animal. Deepa said to Birju in a muffled voice, "You naughty, you have drunk all my milk. What shall I feed my son now?"

Anyway, Tukun did not cry for long, because, his eyes were drowsy. He fell asleep a little later.

Birju was waiting for it. He said, "Madam, then we start from where we stopped."

"Naughty." Deepa flinched and laughed. Then she looked at the wall clock and said, "No, it won't happen again. It's too late now. And the rain has stopped. His father sometimes leaves the office long before. If he comes and sees us here, a chaos will be created. So, at least you leave today, uncle. "

There is logic in her words. Birju understood that it would be very bad if her husband really came and saw them like this. Despite his reluctance, he stood up. Deepa is still topless. She got out of bed and hugged Birju. She kissed him on the cheek and said, "From today you are always welcome here. You can come here whenever you want…. Suck my boobs as much as you want. You can think of me as you wish ..... your wife, your girlfriend or your slave." Deepa smiled.

Birju kissed Deepa like and old lover, patted her back, ass and said, "I love you madam."

"There's no harm in that. I gave you permission. Uncle."
Birju caressed her a little more that day and said goodbye.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super start
She is hot and sex starving.
Now the old beggar will get his body hunger too solved.
He will come after samir leave office and fuck her whole day and daily and finally make her pregnant with his baby with her acceptance.
[+] 4 users Like chellaporukki's post
Like Reply
hot start. she has no guilt or shame and ready to open the legs any time. she is soft minded, but she is not bothered to take the dirty tongue. after begger sucking the breasts, her son also suck the same. she openly declared she is his slave and can be fucked anytime. she is impressed as he appreciated her beauty which her husband never done. so she has decided give her body to begger. She will now give bj to him and lick his arsehole. oh god!
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
Excellent begining and your writing doesnt look like a new one.
[+] 2 users Like Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
Amazing... she can introduce the begger to sameer and make him as servant at home.

Give him good clothes and money and get her sexual needs satisfied whenever needed.
[+] 2 users Like Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
It’s like wow , what a start … eroticness and lust is overwhelmed… excellent start
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
[+] 1 user Likes AB-the Unicorn's post
Like Reply
You're not a professional writer? You wrote like a fucking champ dude!!  This is the hottest story I've read in a whole year!! That's how good this is. Specially the plot. A lactating high class housewife vs a low class ugly old beggar. MIND BLOWN MAN!! i scour the internet for stories like like these where a young lactating wife breastfeeds old ugly low class men. But you need creative and good writers with great imagination to write hot stories as this. Seems like you're one of those. Don't stop dude. Focus on the breastfeeding and old low class vs young high class dynamic. I find it specially hot that the male character isn’t like those six feet tall dumb brutes so common in all stories which basically copy interracial porn stories. The thin ugly old cunning beggar is such an interesting and kinky character. An old man his age always hungry for breastmilk makes this story ten times more hotter. I love this so much!!
[+] 7 users Like Lactator's post
Like Reply
Amazing start dude....
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Super story brother updated as early as possible
[+] 1 user Likes Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
Very nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
Never thought she will submit herself telling she is wife, girlfriend or slut within couple of hours seeing an ugly old man. This shows how much she is sex starved.
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
Nice one
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Rayman's post
Like Reply
Erotic and hot. Hope the begger will give extraordinary pleasure and stretch her vagina. Her husband can never satisfy her after that.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamalesh Nathan's post
Like Reply
Very good episode
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes NityaSakti's post
Like Reply
It's been a while dude. You should update the story now...
Like Reply
When is the next update coming?
Like Reply
superb
Like Reply
Very hot story
Like Reply
Please continue
[+] 2 users Like Ragasiyananban's post
Like Reply