Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
The clifhanger ahhhhhhhhhhh

Very good update as always
[+] 1 user Likes satankama's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ufffffff
This is crime bro....
[+] 1 user Likes xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Fantastic story so far you write well my friend shipra might have to sleep her way out this One more characters and character growth Build them to break them how about a big boat cruise getting gang bang
Have her Help them seduce other women as a slut hero journey
Tell me if I can help you make a great sonarika bhadoria story or saga as a request
[+] 1 user Likes Nutcraker40's post
Like Reply
It would have been better if used a gif
Like Reply
Kudos to the master, the story is getting better and better. With each new story you surprise us more and I expect a new surprise in the next update. Keep it up, well done.
[+] 1 user Likes Samuraj's post
Like Reply
I would like more interface Play Included You could flash back To her parents when she was young at temple To where she is now ***** girls are the most clean the way they keep themselves their house and their cooking So it's no wonder given the right circumstances and push it right direction it would be the best at So it's no wonder given the right circumstances and push it right direction they would be the best at sex in bed as well high class rich and cultured woman needing to be dominated make her wear a burqa and go to the slums make her leave her husband willingly for sex also would love more physical description from who's black to who's Indian light skin and dark would love a hardcore boob sucking topples nipple play and the greatest wishes is try been fetishes try blowjob secret under a desk and straight from one of my favorite eruo erotica mami is with Lauren antonelli have someone remove her panty in secret while in a letting or dinner that would be great thank you I love your story keep it up lets make more
Like Reply
The first night of Shipra with real man is over. Waiting to see the details of what happened.
[+] 1 user Likes veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
(23-09-2024, 09:09 PM)Nutcraker40 Wrote: I would like more interfaith Play Included You could flash back To her parents when she was young at temple To where she is now ***** girls are the most clean the way they keep themselves their house and their cooking So it's no wonder given the right circumstances and push it right direction it would be the best at So it's no wonder given the right circumstances and push it right direction they would be the best at sex in bed as well high class rich and cultured woman needing to be dominated make her wear a burqa and go to the slums make her leave her husband willingly for sex also would love more physical description from who's black to who's Indian light skin and dark would love a hardcore boob sucking topples nipple play and the greatest wishes is try been fetishes try blowjob secret under a desk and straight from one of my favorite eruo erotica mami is with Lauren antonelli have someone remove her panty in secret while in a letting or dinner that would be great thank you I love your story keep it up lets make more
Like Reply
my patience is waning
[+] 1 user Likes Luca Modric's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Rockket Raja's post
Like Reply
The story is a masterpiece, my favourite right now. ButYou're dragging.... It's just repeatating.....
[+] 1 user Likes iCuby's post
Like Reply
Its sure a masterpiece..
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
(25-09-2024, 03:24 AM)iCuby Wrote: The story is a masterpiece, my favourite right now. ButYou're dragging.... It's just repeatating.....

Yeah I feel the same.... But I can't help it ... When I start writing it keeps getting lengthier... I guess that's my writing style... I am pretty new at writing so lot's of room for improvement...... I'll try and make it crisp from Chapter 22 though... Next chapter will be lengthy one as well.

Thanks
Like Reply
(23-09-2024, 08:59 AM)Dilbar420 Wrote: It would have been better if used a gif

Will add a few in next chapter
Like Reply
(21-09-2024, 11:18 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: All the chapters nowadays are like recap, like what happened?. Will this trend change?

From chapter 22 it will pick up pace.
Like Reply
(25-09-2024, 06:40 PM)Сурај76626 Wrote: Од поглавља 22 ће убрзати.

Нема журбе пријатељу, радња се одвија како треба, стил писања одличан, свака част. Само тако настави.
Like Reply
(25-09-2024, 06:37 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Yeah I feel the same.... But I can't help it ... When I start writing it keeps getting lengthier... I guess that's my writing style... I am pretty new at writing so lot's of room for improvement...... I'll try and make it crisp from Chapter 22 though... Next chapter will be lengthy one as well.

Thanks

Bro, kb tak expect kre next update?
Like Reply
(25-09-2024, 06:37 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Yeah I feel the same.... But I can't help it ... When I start writing it keeps getting lengthier... I guess that's my writing style... I am pretty new at writing so lot's of room for improvement...... I'll try and make it crisp from Chapter 22 though... Next chapter will be lengthy one as well.

Thanks

When is the next update coming bro...? Desperately waiting man...
[+] 1 user Likes samcoolpatil007's post
Like Reply
The rural setting can be utilized in up coming chapters remember how kids from the community blatantly checked shipra out because she easily stood out being in a slum setting can be used like I said have her in a burqa visiting the poor parts of her community would be interesting have her body displayed to poor men or get involved in gang war fear perhaps she can be forced to be a mule for a drug don made into a part time stripper without much choice or options also describe more about what she wears and her body and other characters descriptions you're doing great love your work I will dm you
Like Reply
Hope the update is coming...
Like Reply