Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(15-09-2024, 11:50 AM)amirrulezmir Wrote: nice update.

i would to request the author, to kindly let shipra retain her mangalsutra on her body. as this will give a victorius feeling to Patode. or when the actual day arrives either shipra should make him wear at his organ or patode should wear it at his organ while having sex with shipra. this will be even more triumphant moment for patode.

hope you update the next chapter soon

May be in upcoming chapters
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-09-2024, 03:23 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Bro, I love the way you handle criticism and praise. You are unfazed by both of them. I was about to unzip, but you made me wait for another day.

Thanks man... Keep tuned in.
Like Reply
(15-09-2024, 03:44 PM)Somnaath Wrote:
One of my favourite story  yourock

Appreciate it bro  Namaskar
Like Reply
(16-09-2024, 02:28 AM)iCuby Wrote: Disappointed with the update. After so many days of waiting for an update, this update is really disappointing. So many dialogues, but so little actions.... The story didn't forward at all....

Try reading it... Skipping just to the erotic part will give you similar feeling.
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
(16-09-2024, 11:40 AM)suryaspk Wrote: Fantastic update.. even though there is no sex scene still I am satisfied how it's progressed.

I have a suggestion to the author.
Right now so much is stacked against Shipra. Arrangement with patode won't hold. If Shipra doesn't dance to his tune, he won't hesitate to break this deal to show who is the real boss here. Also there is no actual motive for him to betray Sahid Hassan. Shipra is destined to fail. Hope you bring some support for Shipra to balance the power struggle here.

Her support will come after a couple of chapters.
Like Reply
(16-09-2024, 08:33 PM)violetviolent5 Wrote: Hi Suraj,

I am reading your stories from long time. They are the best in the site without a doubt. The character arc of Shipra is excellent. Sometimes i want to wait for few months & then come back to read multiple updates at a time but i wasn't able to hold back myself, great writing my friend.
i'M WAITING FOR ENTRY OF BHIVA. Then the friend's circle and at ast may be Alok and her ex-boyfriend.

Thanks man, Bhiva will make appearance soon.
Like Reply
(20-09-2024, 09:26 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: रविवार को भाई

Thanks yar

App or kirsh999 is form pe bahot ache he
Like Reply
(17-09-2024, 01:37 PM)Samuraj Wrote: I think you are too early with Shipra and Patode sex, the story had a lot of promise but I think it will come down to the usual stories about domination, submission and making a whore out of Shipra. Up to 18 chapters the story was very promising with great dialogues but after the fake bet loss, it was reduced to the usual dominance story of which there are a million on this site. I'm sorry that you rushed with Shipra and Patode's sex. That's my opinion of course, thanks to the author for the answers to our comments.

When did they have sex??  The only one rushing here is you with your comment. Keep patience my friend don't jump to conclusions.
Like Reply
waiting for the update
Like Reply
Размишљао сам о следећем поглављу, где ће се Патоде и Шипра сигурно сексати, да је прерано.
Like Reply
Chapter 20: Between Loyalty and Lust

Patode’s towering figure cast a shadow over Shipra as he laid her down gently on the bed next to Namrata. His broad, muscular frame dominated the space, his hands firmly planted on either side of her body, caging her in beneath him. His face hovered just inches from hers, close enough for Shipra to feel the warmth of his breath on her lips.

The intensity of his gaze bore into her, making her feel exposed, vulnerable, and undeniably aroused. She could feel the raw hunger in his eyes, and it made her pulse race in ways she couldn’t fully control. Unable to bear the weight of his lust-filled stare any longer, she turned her face to the side, breaking the eye contact that had become too much to hold. Shipra’s chest rose and fell with heavy, anxious breaths, the only sound breaking the charged silence in the room.

Patode’s looming presence overwhelmed her senses, his proximity sending a jolt of nervous energy rippling through her body. Her skin tingled, every inch hyper-aware of the tension building between them. She could feel the heat radiating from him, the weight of anticipation pressing down on her as she lay beneath him, unsure of what his next move would be—yet unable to deny the excitement coiling in her gut.

Patode’s lips curled into a predatory grin as he broke the charged silence, his voice low and dripping with lust. “You know, Shipra, I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since I first laid eyes on you at that bus stand. I knew, right then and there that a woman as exquisite and sexy as you could only be truly satisfied by a man like me," Patode's voice dripped with arrogance, his eyes gleaming with lust. "I knew it from the start—you were going to be mine and that tight, unsatisfied little married cunt of yours, desperate for real pleasure, was just waiting to be stuffed by my cock. No one else could give you what you really crave, Shipra. Not the way I can."

His words hit her like a sledgehammer, crude and raw, making her pulse quicken even more. He leaned in closer, his breath hot against her ear as he continued his verbal assault, each word designed to break her down, to remind her of the power he believed he held over her. “All this time, every little game you’ve played, every tease... it’s just been building to this moment. You might have resisted, but deep down, you knew where this was heading.” he continued.

"Patode, we’re not going to fu—" Shipra’s voice trembled slightly as she turned her face back to meet his, trying to remind him of the terms she had just laid out. Her eyes, though clouded with a mix of fear and desire, hardened in an attempt to regain control.

But the words barely left her mouth before Patode put his finger on her lips silencing her mid-sentence. His finger brushed against her lips, lingering there for a moment before he moved his hand slowly down
Patode leaned in closer as he whispered with a dark chuckle, "I know, I know... Term 2—work and reward shit, right? Don’t worry, I remember it. I’m not going to do anything without your consent. But since you are here willingly to prove me your commitment let me have my share of fun." His tone dripped with mockery, making it clear that her so-called conditions were little more than a joke to him.

"I am a little curious though," His hand slid down her side, grazing the curves of her supple breast, his fingers lightly brushing her already hard nipples poking through the fabric of her Top without a bra underneath. He teased them with deliberate, feather-light strokes, each touch sending a jolt through her body.  "Would you be able to control your urges Shipra?" He sneered, his voice low and taunting. "Don’t you remember what happened last Sunday? How desperate you were? How you scrambled for that condom, practically ready to throw yourself at me? You wanted it so badly. If it weren’t for that Mangalsutra holding you back, we would’ve had an unforgettable threesome. And you would’ve experienced the best fuck of your life, indulging in the forbidden thrill of an extramarital affair, feeling that raw, taboo pleasure like never before."

Shipra struggled to suppress the tremors coursing through her body under Patode’s teasing, arousing touch and crude remarks. Her breaths grew shallow as she wriggled in an attempt to break free.

Patode’s eyes flickered down to her now bare neck, no longer adorned with the symbol of her marital bond. A slow, predatory smirk curled on Patode’s lips as his eyes hungrily roamed over Shipra’s tantalizing cleavage. In one swift, forceful motion, his fingers hooked the neckline of her flimsy top, yanking it with rough impatience. The flimsy fabric strained against her body, clinging for a moment before tearing apart into pieces. Her breasts spilled free with a sensual bounce, the movement drawing his eyes as they jiggled enticingly in front of him. "But we got that out of the way today, didn't we?" He pressed on, watching her firm globes with predatory satisfaction. "What’s stopping you now, huh? What’s stopping you from just letting go and giving me exactly what you’ve been craving? I've waited too long for this, and I know you've wanted it just as badly."

"Keep your overflowing lust in check, Patode," Shipra snapped, pushing him aside as she wriggled free from his overwhelming grip just as his hand was about to seize her tender breasts. His wild, impatient act triggered an urgent reaction within her. She instinctively pulled away, creating distance between them, her chest heaving. In a rush, she pulled the pieces of her top up covering her nakedness.

"Your are one loosing control here," Shipra's voice dripped with condescension as she narrowed her eyes at Patode. "You can try all you want to seduce me into going all the way. Let's see if you succeed. I'm here just within you reach—to stoke your desires, to make you burn with lust even more." Her words were sharp but laced with a teasing undercurrent. Slowly, she parted her legs, a deliberate, tantalizing movement that sent a ripple of tension through the room.

"You’ll crave it," she whispered, her eyes locking onto his, dark with desire, "but you won’t be able to taste it. Not until you stand up to your end of the bargain. And when I'll feel you have done enough l, I'll let you slide that thick cock of yours into my aching, wet cunt, and then... only then will I let you fuck me to your heart’s content." Her words were like a promise and a taunt, her body writhing seductively in front of him, a vivid display of temptation, but still just out of reach.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Shipra," Patode said, his voice low and measured as he rose from the bed. He moved deliberately, positioning himself behind Namrata, whose body tensed at his presence. His fully erect cock stood straight up, looking painfully hard, a clear reflection of his undeniable arousal. Shipra, in a similar state of yearning, found her gaze involuntarily drifting toward it, mesmerized by its impressive size and thickness.

Patode's eyes flickered toward Shipra, a subtle smirk curling his lips as if he could read the conflict in her mind, "Control," he added, stepping closer to Namrata, his hand curling around her hair possessively, "is a very fragile thing Shipra." Without breaking his gaze from Shipra, he tugged Namrata's head back slightly, forcing her to bend her body in submission. "I can see your are barely hanging on to it. And the thing you're underestimating will lead you into loosing it."

With one swift motion, Patode guided Namrata's head downward towards his crotch, forcing her to bend at the waist. 
Namrata was now on her knees her face inches away from Patode's cock. Her round, naked ass pointed upward, now fully in Shipra's line of sight. The curves of her body were illuminated by the dim moon light filtering into the room through the windows, every detail of her glistening, wet pussy visible, slick with arousal. Namrata's puckered butt hole was framed perfectly between her smooth cheeks, accentuating the raw, intimate nature of the scene. Each subtle shift of her hips made the view even more enticing, the tension in the room thickening as Shipra found herself unable to look away, her own desires bubbling to the surface.

"You might have experienced pleasure before—whether it was with your husband or your ex," Patode continued, his voice smooth and dripping with unsettling confidence as he thrust his cock into Namrata's mouth. "But what we’re indulging in here is something different... this isn’t your ordinary sexual encounter. What you’re underestimating here is the raw, primal intensity of crossing every moral line, of embracing the forbidden and reveling in the taboo."

He paused, allowing his words to hang in the air, the weight of them sinking deep into Shipra’s consciousness. Without missing a beat, his movements became more forceful, his grip tightening in Namrata’s hair as he began to thrust harder into her mouth. Each motion was deliberate, his cock plunging deeper, pushing past her lips with growing intensity. The wet, slurping sounds of Namrata’s mouth struggling to accommodate him filled the room, each thrust producing an obscene, squelching noise that only intensified the charged atmosphere.

Patode's eyes glinted as he spoke, the power of his words washing over both women, "Believe me Shipra, everything you've experienced so far—whether it’s the gentle lovemaking with your husband or the rough, uninhibited fuck with your ex—it’s all going to prove dull. Pathetic, even. Nothing compares to the raw, filthy pleasure of knowing you’re cheating. Giving your body to another man in ways your husband couldn’t even dream of. Doing the dirty, depraved things for him that you’d never dare with your husband."

He paused, letting his words excite both women before continuing, "It’s that rush, Shipra. That sick, addictive thrill when you cross the line. When you're spreading your legs for someone who isn’t your husband, defiling yourself, and loving every second of it. Needing it. Craving it. Pushing your boundaries, exploring the deepest, dirtiest levels of sexual ecstasy that you could never reach in your boring, vanilla marriage."

"This isn’t just about the physical pleasure or sex, Shipra" Patode groaned in pleasure, his voice thick with lust. "it’s the ultimate rebellion. The dirtiest, most delicious kind of betrayal. And trust me, no matter how hard you try to hide behind your excuses and conditions, it won't be long before you're on your knees, begging me to fuck you senseless. You’ll be desperate to feel it—to be taken in ways your husband could never even imagine. You’ll be aching for it—the kind of fuck that shatters every boundary, every inhibition. The kind that makes you forget who you are, who you're supposed to be. All that guilt, that fear of being caught, it’ll only turn you ...... on more .....and you'll surrender to me...... just like your friend," his words trembled as Namrata, now fully in her grove, gripped his cock tightly with one hand. Her mouth worked on him with hungry, ferocious intent, sucking him with a wild, desperate rhythm. Each movement of her lips, each flick of her tongue, seemed to drive him closer to the edge.

"It’s not a competition, Namrata," Patode grunted as he yanked his cock from Namrata's greedy mouth, her lips wet and swollen from her frantic efforts to make him cum like Shipra had. He could sense her desperation, the hunger in her eyes, but he wasn’t ready to give in just yet. He wanted to drag it out, to make them both suffer with need.

"That's enough with your mouth, my little slut," he growled, his cock throbbing as it hovered just inches from her face, glistening with her saliva. "We’ve got a long, filthy night ahead of us. I’m not about to waste it by cumming in your mouth this early." He chuckled darkly, enjoying the frustrated look on Namrata's face as she licked her lips, still aching for him.

His gaze shifted to Shipra, who had been watching the entire scene unfold, her own arousal evident. Patode flashed her a wicked smile, his voice dripping with lust. "Tonight, I’ve got many holes to fill," he taunted, his eyes locked onto hers. "And there’s one in particular I’m looking forward to—the one that’s been itching for something more, isn’t that right? A married one that’s been neglected, waiting for a real man to fuck it properly."

Shipra remained silent, Patode's vulgar words were having the desired effect on her. He climbed onto the bed, his cock still rock hard, twitching with anticipation. Shipra instinctively flinched, unsure of his next move, a mixture of dread and reluctant desire swirling within her.

"Relax, Shipra," Patode sneered, catching her reaction as he grabbed Namrata, roughly flipping her onto her back. Without hesitation, he spread her legs wide, forcing them over his broad shoulders. The obscene position exposed every inch of her dripping wet pussy, slick and ready for him.

Positioning himself at her entrance, his cock teased her swollen lips, brushing against her wet folds, making Namrata squirm beneath him. "Don’t worry," he growled, his voice thick with arrogance and lust. "By the time I am done with her, you'll be begging me to fuck your unfaithful cheating sloppy cunt, spreading your legs for me, just like this horny little slut."

He pressed forward, sliding the thick head of his cock into Namrata’s pussy, watching as she gasped, her body trembling at the intrusion. "I’ll fill you so deep, you’ll forget your husband even exists," he snarled, thrusting into Namrata with a brutal force that made her cry out. "By the time I’m done, you’ll only remember one thing—how fucking good it feels to be stretched and filled by a real man."

Hmmmm....uuuuhhhhh
Aahhhhhh....Ungghhhhhhh

The raw intensity of the scene unfolding before her, the filthy words pouring from Patode's mouth, and the obscene sounds of Namrata’s body giving in to him were too much for Shipra to handle. Every inch of her was on fire, the growing heat between her legs was becoming impossible to ignore. Her breath hitched as her body betrayed her, and before she could stop herself, her hand slid down her stomach, slipping between her thighs. Her fingers pressed against her wet folds aching for some touch.

Her fingers squeezed together, rubbing in small, frantic circles as she struggled to contain the mounting pressure inside her. The tingling and twitching only grew more intense with each of Patode's savage thrusts into Namrata, every moan and grunt driving Shipra closer to the edge.

Shipra found herself in the same predicament as last Sunday, but this time, there was no alcohol clouding her mind - as a convenient excuse. The only thing that had held her back then was her mangalsutra, a constant reminder of her commitment and the life she was bound to. It had been her anchor, pulling her back to reality just when she teetered on the edge of temptation.

But now, that symbol of faithfulness was gone, discarded along with her inhibitions. There was nothing left to ground her, nothing to stop her ever increasing pull to give in. She was left relying solely on her own fading willpower to resist the overwhelming lust that gnawed at her, urging her to give in. Each passing moment made the temptation harder to fight, her body aching for submission, her mind torn between her responsibilities and the dark, primal desires surging within her.

Patode's gaze remained fixed on Shipra, his eyes burning with a mix of lust and dominance as he relentlessly thrust into Namrata. His cock plunged deep into her slick, eager cunt with a merciless rhythm, each thrust driving Namrata closer to the edge. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the room, blending with Namrata’s high-pitched moans, which grew louder with every brutal push.

Patode grunted with exertion, his muscular frame flexing as he held Namrata in place, her legs trembling from the intensity. Her fingers clawed at the bed sheets, trying to steady herself, but the pleasure was overwhelming. Her cries filled the room, a stark contrast to the heavy, animalistic grunts escaping from Patode’s throat. He never took his eyes off Shipra, watching her intently, as if daring her to react, to give in to the carnal tension that was building between them.

Each powerful thrust sent ripples through Namrata’s body, her back arching as Patode’s cock slammed into her, filling her over and over again. The bed creaked beneath them, struggling to keep up with the punishing pace, but Patode showed no signs of slowing down. His focus never wavered from Shipra, who stood frozen, caught between her growing arousal and the battle within her mind to maintain control.

Patode smirked through his grunts, seeing the Shipra's resolve weakening. "Don’t fight it, Shipra," he growled, his words punctuated by each punishing thrust into Namrata's trembling body. "You’re already close to giving in. Just say the word, and you’ll be in her place, legs spread wide, dripping wet, begging for more." Patode drove his cock  deep into Namrata with powerful thrust, shoving all 9 inches to the hilt, eliciting a scream of pure ecstasy from her.

"Ohhhhhh... Godddddddd... Fuckkkkkk... fuckkkkk... fuckkkkk..." Namrata moaned, her body spasming in pleasure as waves of an intense orgasm rocked through her.

Her thighs trembled violently, her entire frame quivering as she gave in completely to the relentless pleasure. Patode slowly pulled his cock out of her soaking, creaming pussy, his shaft glistening with her sticky juices, the thick mixture of her arousal coating him. Her pussy, now gaping and drenched, twitched as his cock popped free, leaving a trail of her wetness smeared along her inner thighs. Namrata, panting and trembling, collapsed onto the bed, curling up as her fingers desperately rubbed her swollen clit, trying to extend the pleasure coursing through her. Eyes shut tight, her body twitched with aftershocks, lost in the surreal bliss of her release.

Patode, breathing heavily from his exertion, wiped the sweat from his brow as he sat on the bed. His eyes immediately sought Shipra, watching her with that same predatory look. He took a moment to catch his breath, then turned his attention fully to her.

"All it takes is a little consent Shipra," he taunted, his voice dark and dripping with arrogance. "You don't have to say it, just nod and I will make you experience what it truly means to be an unfaithful wife, the rush of being a cheating slut and a whore to your desires."

He slowly inched towards her, his eyes burning into hers. "That tiny little finger of yours..." he whispered, his voice a low, menacing growl, "it’s not enough to satisfy you, is it? You need real meat. A thick, hard cock to fill that dirty little hole of yours." His voice oozed dominance, daring her to resist. "So, what’s it gonna be, Shipra?"

Shipra's gaze was fixed on Patode. Her fingers worked feverishly between her legs without stopping. Her other hand gripped her barely covered breast tightly, her fingers curling around the soft flesh, squeezing it. Her mouth hung slightly open, her lips parted, trembling, but no words came out. She was caught in a whirlwind of lust and confusion, her body betraying her, her mind unable to form a single coherent thought.

"What's the word, Shipra?" Patode growled, now towering over her, standing on his knees, looking down with a lustful gaze that mirrored her own. Their eyes locked, a silent exchange of desire hanging in the thick air between them.

In one swift motion, he grabbed the torn remnants of her top and tossed them aside, his movements quick and deliberate. Moving closer, he took hold of his throbbing cock by the base, the veins pulsing under his grip. Without hesitation, he gently slapped it against her swollen breasts, the slick precum smearing across her erect nipples, each touch sending shivers through her body.

"You're mine now," he murmured darkly, his voice filled with ownership as he rubbed his hardness against her sensitive skin, marking her with his touch, making his claim undeniable.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rrrrring... Rrrrring... Rrrrring...
Rrrrring... Rrrrring... Rrrrring...

Namrata jolted awake as her phone rang, the shrill sound cutting through her half-asleep haze. Groggy and disoriented, she pushed her tired, aching body up from the bed, her limbs feeling like dead weight after the chaos of last night. The bright sunlight from the windows made her squint her eyes. It took a moment for her to figure out where she was, her mind still muddled from both the rude interruption and the wild night she had barely recovered from.

She groaned in frustration, the phone still ringing incessantly. With a sigh, she tossed the bed sheet off her completely naked body and, with wobbly legs and a bit of a stumble, made her way to the table where her phone sat. Annoyance bubbled up inside her; whoever was calling was about to get an earful. But as she picked up her phone, the bright light from the screen hit her squinting eyes, and in an instant, all her sleepiness and irritation vanished.

It was Alok's call.

The unexpected call caught Namrata off guard, and for a moment, she froze, her mobile trembling in her hand. She stared at the screen, her mind racing. Instinctively, she glanced toward the bed, expecting to see Shipra and Patode still tangled in the aftermath of last night. But to her surprise, the bed was empty. They were both gone.

A wave of confusion hit her, and the incessant ringing of the phone only added to her growing panic. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as the realization dawned on her. Last night, she'd hastily deleted his text, in order to avoid any distraction for Shipra. But Alok must have sensed something was off, and now he was calling, likely full of questions.

Namrata’s pulse quickened. She knew that ignoring the call would only raise suspicion. With a shaky breath, she steadied herself, trying to clear the fog in her mind. Her finger hovered over the screen for a moment before she took a deep breath finally mustering the courage to answer.

"Hello, Namrata... where the hell are you both?" Alok's voice was sharp with frustration and concern, his words cutting through the line. "I’ve been calling since morning. I called last night too, and texted Shipra, but she’s not responding. Is everything okay? Where is she?"

Namrata’s heart raced as she tried to gather herself, her mind scrambling for a plausible excuse. She knew Alok wasn’t just worried—he was suspicious. Forcing herself to remain composed, she responded in the calmest tone she could muster.

"Good morning, Alok...," Namrata said, her voice smooth and composed, her mind racing to keep up with the situation. "Calm down a little, there's no need to worry." She paused, trying to buy herself a moment to think, then continued, "Your wife wasn’t feeling well last night. She had a terrible headache, so I gave her some medicine and she went to bed early. I think the medicine knocked her out pretty good—she’s been sleeping ever since."

Namrata could hear Alok breathing on the other end, his concern not entirely eased. She quickly added, "She’s in her room right now. If you want, I can wake her up, but honestly, I’d rather let her rest a bit longer. She seemed pretty exhausted."

There was a brief silence on the line before Alok exhaled, clearly relieved but still searching for something. "No, it’s okay," he replied, his tone softening. "Did she say anything to you yesterday?"
Namrata’s mind clicked into place. Alok wasn’t just asking about Shipra’s well-being—he was fishing for information. It didn't took long for Namrata to guess something might have happened between the two and it all made sense. They must have had a fight, and now he wanted to know if Shipra had confided in her.

"She tells me everything, Alok," Namrata said, slipping effortlessly into her usual role, her confidence returning. Her eyes sparkled mischievously as she glanced over at the table and saw Shipra’s mangalsutra lying there, discarded from the night before. The symbolic piece, once a reminder of marital commitment, now lay carelessly, almost as if it no longer mattered. Namrata twirled it around her finger, an idea forming in her mind.

"It’s good that you’re concerned," she continued, her tone taking on a slightly teasing edge. "But you should know Shipra is perfectly capable of handling herself. And from now on, she’s going to do things on her terms, as per her wishes. You might want to start giving her a little more freedom, Alok." Namrata's words were playful but edged with a taunt, her gaze fixed on the mangalsutra as she twisted it idly in her hand.

"What does that suppose to mean?" Alok asked, his voice stiffening. He didn’t like her tone, that much was obvious. Namrata’s cryptic words and condescending attitude grated on him, feeding into the tension between them. He’d never liked the way she spoke to him—always smug, always with an air of superiority.

"Nothing, Alok," she replied with a sly chuckle, savoring the control she had in this moment. "I’m just saying Shipra has a lot on her plate right now. And in the future, if you can’t reach her... well, just understand that she’s probably busy with someone." She let the implication hang in the air before adding with a knowing smirk, "I mean something, of course."

Her light laughter echoed through the line, a deliberate effort to antagonize him. Alok was silent for a beat, clearly irritated by her double-edged comment. Namrata knew full well what she was doing, enjoying the subtle power she wielded over him. To her, Alok represented everything she despised—controlling, arrogant, and trapped in his orthodox thinking. He was the embodiment of everything she fought against in men, and she relished every opportunity to remind him that Shipra didn’t need him as much as he thought.

“Well, Namrata, unlike you, she has someone she can rely on—someone who truly cares for her well-being. A family,” Alok said with an exaggerated calm, each word dripping with sarcasm. His tone made it clear that he was taking a jab at Namrata's more liberal, modern approach to relationships. “No matter how busy Shipra gets, she’ll always have time for her family. I’m sure she’ll call me the moment she wakes up.”

Namrata clenched her jaw, the thinly veiled insult landing harder than she expected. Alok had a way of insinuating that her choices—her independence, her refusal to settle for a traditional life—were somehow lesser. And here he was again, acting like his marriage to Shipra made him superior, like Shipra would never dare stray from the path he’d carved out for her.

"Yeah, Alok," she began, her voice steady but laced with irritation, "I’m sure Shipra will call you... right after she’s done taking care of everything else she’s been juggling. And you don't have to be so concerned, she now has someone other than you to rely on for ALL her needs." Namrata couldn’t help but try to get back at Alok even if it meant hinting him about Shipra's amorous activities. "She has me and I will make sure she doesn't miss you or her family much. She's finally out of your control Alok, let her be herself for a while." Namrata said in a casual tone.

There was a pause on the other end, but Alok didn’t back down. “Control?” he said with a smug chuckle. “Oh, Namrata, that’s where you misunderstand. It’s not about control. It’s about love, responsibility. Something I’m not sure you fully understand. Unlike you, who’s been chasing meaningless thrills, she knows where her priorities lie.”

Namrata's irritation flared, her grip on the mangalsutra tightening. Alok’s words cut deeper than she wanted to admit, especially because they hit a sore spot. But she wasn’t about to let him win this verbal sparring match.

"Oh, Alok," she said with a slow, deliberate chuckle. "You really think that, don’t you? That Shipra’s whole world revolves around you? That she’ll always come running back, no matter what?" Her tone was sharp now, almost mocking. "Maybe you don’t know as much about what Shipra as you think you do. Priorities change with time and need, Alok"

Alok’s voice hardened. “What exactly are you implying?”

Namrata smirked, knowing she was pushing all the right buttons. "I’m just saying," she purred, "there’s a side of Shipra you’ve never even come close to seeing. A side she’s kept hidden from everyone, especially from you. And now that she's out of your control, that suppressed part of her is blossoming rather wildly. You might think she’s too busy to pick up your calls, but trust me, she’s busy all right. Busy discovering what it’s like to be with someone who doesn’t hold her back."

Alok’s voice dropped, now more serious, a hint of uncertainty creeping in. “What rubbish are you talking about, Namrata?”

Namrata let out a small laugh, twirling Shipra’s mangalsutra around her finger again, knowing the image would infuriate him. "It's not rubbish. I’m just telling you to be ready. Because the day will come when Shipra won’t rush back to you. Maybe she’s already getting a taste of freedom... and maybe that freedom involves someone else."

She could practically hear Alok’s blood boiling on the other end of the line, his silence filled with growing tension. Namrata felt a twisted sense of satisfaction. This conversation wasn’t just about Shipra—it was about challenging everything Alok thought he had control over. She had no intention of backing down, even if it meant dropping hints about last night’s indulgences with Patode.

"Enjoy your morning, Alok," she added with a final, taunting laugh. "I’m sure Shipra will call you... eventually." She disconnected the call without waiting for Alok to reply.

"That bitch," Alok muttered through gritted teeth, his hand tightening around his phone as if he could crush it in sheer frustration. He knew she had said it deliberately, just to get under his skin. She always did. But this time, her words hit harder than usual—because they fed into the seed of doubt that had already been planted in his mind.

"Always talking nonsense," Alok fumed under his breath. He knew Namrata had a habit of pushing his buttons, playing her little mind games. But this time, something about the way she spoke felt different. Her taunts weren’t just the usual jabs. What did she mean, Shipra was discovering something new? Busy with someone else? His thoughts twisted as his imagination began filling in the blanks. The idea of Shipra—his Shipra—being involved with someone else made his stomach churn.

Alok couldn't get this sick feeling out of his mind and wished Shipra would call him clearing all his doubts.

Namrata, feeling a rush of satisfaction after agitating Alok, threw her phone onto the bed. But her mind quickly shifted to another pressing thought—where were Patode and Shipra? Her memory of the previous night was still hazy, and although she couldn't recall all the details, one thing she remembered was that Patode had followed Shipra to her room late in the night.
A flicker of excitement coursed through Namrata as she considered the possibility—

Had they finally fucked last night?

Did Shipra, her ever-faithful best friend, finally break down and let Patode take her?

Has Patode finally managed to seduce her enough for her to forget all about the terms and condition of their arrangement.\?

Has her friend finally been satisfied sexually and experienced what she has been missing with Alok?

The thought sent a thrill down Namrata's spine. She hurriedly slipped into an oversized t-shirt, her mind racing with vivid images of what might have transpired between them. The idea of Shipra, the loyal wife, finally succumbing to Patode's relentless pursuit was intoxicating. With each step, her anticipation grew, and she couldn’t suppress the arousal building within her.

As she reached the verandah, her suspicions were confirmed—Patode’s shoes were still there. Namrata's excitement heightened; he hadn't left. The idea of Shipra finally indulging in the forbidden stirred a heady mix of curiosity and lust within her. She made her way to Shipra's room, moving as quietly as possible, her heart pounding in her chest. The door was slightly ajar, just enough to peek inside.
Namrata pushed the door open gently, her breath catching as she entered the room. The first thing she noticed was Shipra's shorts discarded carelessly on the floor. Her pulse quickened at the sight, her thoughts racing. But what truly shocked her—and excited her beyond control—was the scene on the bed.

End of Chapter 20: Between Loyalty and Lust  thanks
[+] 12 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Nice update....
[+] 1 user Likes Luca Modric's post
Like Reply
Very nice update actually. What excites me is Namrata, though she is not a villain, she thinks what she is doing to Shipra is good. What if eventually she realises, she is the one who crushed shipras life. And reaches out to Shipra? What will happen then?
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
All the chapters nowadays are like recap, like what happened?. Will this trend change?
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Kya bhai ab fr wait krna pdega atleast ek seduce event acha wala hona chahiye tha boring after reading chalo koi ni wait kr lenge pr bhai wait hi ni hota ab pta ni kb update aayega
[+] 1 user Likes Dilbar420's post
Like Reply
My request The more he works for sipra, the more he should be allowed to enjoy with sipra otherwise term condition will be void and please bhai thoda jaldi post kro wait muskil h sipra and patode romance
[+] 1 user Likes Dilbar420's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Samadhanam's post
Like Reply
(21-09-2024, 11:17 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Very nice update actually. What excites me is Namrata, though she is not a villain, she thinks what she is doing to Shipra is good. What if eventually she realises, she is the one who crushed shipras life. And reaches out to Shipra? What will happen then?

I doubt that..With this episode Namrata turned herself into main villain of this story. She not only aggravated Alok but also gave hints on Shipra's affair. She wants them to breakup and Shipra to turn her life like herself. She promised Shipra that conceding to her desires for the benefit of family and promotion is necessary but at the same time she is destroying that family behind her back. Fighting known villains is easy but one who betrays you behind your back, its very hard.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
nice build up for the main event waiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes shashank13's post
Like Reply
Thanks senior writer 
App ne kaha tha Sunday 

Lakin app ne 6 hours pahle hi update diya thanks ?
Enjoy life?Long struggle in life with success your foot 
[+] 1 user Likes shake chilli's post
Like Reply