Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
great going...
[+] 1 user Likes Luca Modric's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice update.

i would to request the author, to kindly let shipra retain her mangalsutra on her body. as this will give a victorius feeling to Patode. or when the actual day arrives either shipra should make him wear at his organ or patode should wear it at his organ while having sex with shipra. this will be even more triumphant moment for patode.

hope you update the next chapter soon
[+] 2 users Like amirrulezmir's post
Like Reply
Hi suraj,
You have enormous IQ. I don't think anyone (any men) can bring this much of variance to this site. This update if read carefully suggests that Shipra has no boundaries. Only thing is her ambitions are more than what I thought. And very soon patode and shipra will fall in love Lol. Underline, The lock found it's key.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Bro, I love the way you handle criticism and praise. You are unfazed by both of them. I was about to unzip, but you made me wait for another day.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
One of my favourite story  yourock

[Image: Images-2-2-1.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Somnaath's post
Like Reply
Simply superb awsome
[+] 1 user Likes shashank13's post
Like Reply
Thanks boss
Like Reply
Wow I am desperately waiting for next update please try to quickly update it's my big big big request to you bro please quickly update please please
[+] 2 users Like Dilbar420's post
Like Reply
Disappointed with the update. After so many days of waiting for an update, this update is really disappointing. So many dialogues, but so little actions.... The story didn't forward at all....
Like Reply
What an awesome update
[+] 2 users Like xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update.. even though there is no sex scene still I am satisfied how it's progressed.

I have a suggestion to the author.
Right now so much is stacked against Shipra. Arrangement with patode won't hold. If Shipra doesn't dance to his tune, he won't hesitate to break this deal to show who is the real boss here. Also there is no actual motive for him to betray Sahid Hassan. Shipra is destined to fail. Hope you bring some support for Shipra to balance the power struggle here.
[+] 1 user Likes suryaspk's post
Like Reply
Hi Suraj,

I am reading your stories from long time. They are the best in the site without a doubt. The character arc of Shipra is excellent. Sometimes i want to wait for few months & then come back to read multiple updates at a time but i wasn't able to hold back myself, great writing my friend.
i'M WAITING FOR ENTRY OF BHIVA. Then the friend's circle and at ast may be Alok and her ex-boyfriend.
[+] 1 user Likes violetviolent5's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes drillhot's post
Like Reply
I think you are too early with Shipra and Patode sex, the story had a lot of promise but I think it will come down to the usual stories about domination, submission and making a whore out of Shipra. Up to 18 chapters the story was very promising with great dialogues but after the fake bet loss, it was reduced to the usual dominance story of which there are a million on this site. I'm sorry that you rushed with Shipra and Patode's sex. That's my opinion of course, thanks to the author for the answers to our comments.
Like Reply
This is like Indian inception with all these flashbacks great writing and build up but is smiles character really written out? Look at Indian with with Goldman story gave great background to the wife before sex so ever little detail can be imagined this story is good but doesn't do well with imagination seems little rushed might not be the word as its long at about dam time for something to happen but with that said do we care what's happening as much as we should after so long and so many chapters? Instead of adding we feel spread thin like butter I'm just trying to help I much rather you make a sonarika dhadroria story I want interfaith play and other fetishes like bdsm has anyone squirted yet?what's the motivation is it only sex or is it something deeper perhaps patobe or someone else done this before has a history or a problem that would work better I want some hardcore sex break child's make her embarrassed have a nude pussy or ass pic float around... Ps I'm serious about the sonarika story cm me I can help even PayPal can be involved I know you're like me with not as much time as you wish lets work together after you finish this story meta make the best sonarika story to blur reality
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
awesome story
[+] 1 user Likes gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
Bro next update app kab tak doge please bata do

Koi force nahi he
Like Reply
(19-09-2024, 09:55 PM)shake chilli Wrote: Bro next update app kab tak doge please bata do

Koi force nahi he

On sunday bro
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
(17-09-2024, 09:19 PM)Nutcraker40 Wrote: This is like Indian inception with all these flashbacks great writing and build up but is smiles character really written out? Look at Indian with with Goldman story gave great background to the wife before sex so ever little detail can be imagined this story is good but doesn't do well with imagination seems little rushed might not be the word as its long at about dam time for something to happen but with that said do we care what's happening as much as we should after so long and so many chapters? Instead of adding we feel spread thin like butter I'm just trying to help I much rather you make a sonarika dhadroria story I want interfaith play and other fetishes like bdsm  has anyone squirted yet?what's the motivation is it only sex or is it something deeper perhaps patobe or someone else done this before has a history or a problem that would work better I want some hardcore sex break child's make her embarrassed have a nude pussy or ass pic float around... Ps I'm serious about the sonarika story cm me I can help even PayPal can be involved I know you're like me with not as much time as you wish lets work together after you finish this story meta make the best sonarika story to blur reality
Aakhir kehna kya chahte ho?  banghead
Like Reply