Adultery Uncontrollable desire
Wonderful super hot.
Please update bro
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update
Like Reply
Marveloussss
Like Reply
Update :

As soon as Divya ran into gym, she felt a moment of peace. She was sure enjoying what Praman was doing to her from the moment she stretched her legs open to Praman to use her as his pleasure toy, she also felt that it was too much for her to take. She thought that it would be a momentary sexual relief to have her love hole pounded by a dick so she can feel immense pleasure but this is getting out of hand. Divya wanted to talk to Praman after her shift that she wants to keep and take things slower but she also remembered that Praman is not even giving her time to speak. When ever Divya is opening her mouth, he’s pushing his dick in. With lots of thoughts she walked into the gym never realizing that she is not completely dressed after the chaos that Praman did in the Uber ride.

Her bra inside the tshirt is pulled below her left boob which gives anyone the image of a protruding nipple. A mere sight of that can make any man with testosterone hard. Adding on to that her tshirt is slightly raised above her midriff which gives a view of her well shaped navel and navel hole. Her hair is all messy giving the indications of all the chaotic romance she had in the car. She realized she’s in her slutty appearance in college gym and wanted to adjust her look before anyone sees her. She realizes that it is too late already as someone has been observing her actions. From the moment she got off the cab till now. She quickly rushes to the washroom to change herself. She was adjusting her dress and she receives a message on her mobile. It is her husband Mayank. He texts Divya "Happy Anniversary baby, you do not know how much I miss you". Divya realized the mistake she did. The environment around her turned dark. She felt miserable that she cheated on purposefully with Praman on her loving husband. Tears started rolling down her eyes when started to think about how supportive her husband had been in her life with everything while she gave in to lust and let other fuck her like a slut. She cried a lot in the washroom. Then she got herself clean and walked out of there. When she was doing her Partime shift in the gym, she could not concentrate on the job as well as her mind is completely destroyed. One thing she finally decided is not to entertain Praman no matter how much he asks her. After the shift, when she was logging out of the system she heard someone call her. It was Raymond. Her black colleague who has been friendly with her always. 

Raymond : Hey babe! How’s you 
Divya : I’m good Raymond. Been long since we met. 
Raymond : Word, true dat. You good? 
Divya : Yes Raymond. I am doing fine. Why do you ask? 
Raymond : I’ve seen ya sad before the shift. You sure you good? 
Divya : Yes Raymond. I’m all good. 

In the meantime, she started getting calls from Praman. She answered the call. 

Divya : Give me a minute Raymond. 

(In call) (in Hindi)

Praman : Where are you my slutty pumpkin? My dick can’t wait to fuck your again 
Divya : Shut up asshole. Don’t talk like that. 
Praman: What’s with the attitude. Few hours ago, you worshipped my dick. 
Divya : I am not in the mood Praman. Will talk to you later. 
Praman : I’m at your place baby. Please come fast. I want to feed on your breasts. 
Divya : I’m not coming home. Go to your home. I’m going to a party. 
Praman : Tell me where the party is. I’ll fuck your brains out in the toilet. Would be sexy to have a sneak out sex. 
Divya : fuck off pervert. I’ll call you later. 

Divya disconnects the call and feels sad about her own situation on how she got herself with Praman. Her hands start to shiver and her whole body starts to tremble. The little amount of sweat dripping out of her silky soft skin. The droplets of water on her skin is making the skin shine even in darkness. Her face became red after the conversation due to anxiety which accentuates her cheeks and lips. 

Raymond : What happened Divya. You seem tensed. 
Divya : Nothing like that Raymond. I’m just under the weather. 
Raymond looked at her and she was actually looking sick. 

Raymond : I’ve been observing you since you started working. Please do share with me if you got a problem. 

Divya was actually in a lot of mental tension and she did not want to spend the time alone. She didn’t want to go home as Praman is nearby and he’ll find some way or the other to seduce her and have a way with her sexy body. She thought of going to any other place instead. 

Divya : Actually, we have a HVAC issue (common issues in USA houses. Heating ventilation and cooling). Our heaters doesn’t work properly and I could not sleep due to cold. My landlord said he’ll repair them tomorrow. I just had a word with a friend to spend the night at her place but she’s out of the city. 

Divya knows that her conversation with Praman was in Hindi and Raymond would not understand it. 

Raymond : I’m sorry Divya. Would you like to stay the night at my place ? My family is away anyway. I can use some company. 
Divya : So sweet of you Raymond but I don’t want to be a burden. 
Raymond : please, I insist. More over I can’t leave you in this sad situation. 
Divya : Thank you Raymond. Let’s go then.
[+] 1 user Likes thepardesi's post
Like Reply
Very Short Update
Like Reply
Wow bro very hot
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
Like Reply