Adultery Uncontrollable desire
Hey Everyone,  devil2 devil2

I am Praman. I hope you are doing well. I want to start a thread sharing few of my experiences that I had so far from last past 6 years. I would like to start from the best experience which was a with my married classmate Divya who changed from the most conservative wife to my cock hungry slut who I fuck whenever I want to.   Heart

I hope the readers would enjoy my story once begin and provide me valuable feedback on the go. Will not delay starting this thread.
[+] 1 user Likes thepardesi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please start the story sir
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Part 1 : 

I got admission in a university in Massachusetts state and was quite excited  . Then I found a group on Facebook for students who got admitted into same university. That’s when I found Divya, my sexy married classmate whose husband lives in USA but in a different state. We initially used to talk about things like accommodations, courses selection and slowly moved our chat from Facebook to WhatsApp and that’s when I saw her DP. She got perfect face. Any guy can get honest just by looking at her face but I had a girlfriend by then so I didn’t get any lusty thoughts. I helped her find a room and roommates in the same area when I myself found a home in USA. 
I saw her in college. Since we study in a business school we had to wear formals for orientation. She was wearing a tight white shirt and blazer on top of it and a short skirt which showed her meaty white thighs. Standing at a height of 5 foot 6 inches, she can even get an erection to the professors that teach us. After orientation, since we know each other we started talking and it was month of August and US climate is quite hot in that month. She took off the blazer. Damn guys, that was the sight most guys could only dream of. The white shirt she was wearing mixed with a little bit of wetness due to sweat made it transparent and I could see the perfect shape of her boobs from inside the shirt. I could not stop staring at those tits and I am pretty sure all guys around us irrespective of race. White/Black/Desi/Asians, might have fucked her in their minds. Eventhough  I had a girlfriend at that time, she was in India and me in USA, we decided to maintain a long distance relationship and until I saw Divya in white shirt without her blazer, I never lusted over another woman. Divya is 4 years older than me and had been married for 2 years then. She is a solid figure with and hour glass figure of 36 sized boobs, 36 ass and 30 on the waist. (These numbers were later confirmed by her). She was talking about how her first few days in USA are, how her room is blah blah blah but I could only concentrate on her round tits and how they’d been crushed by her husband since her marriage. Then her husband arrived and even offered me a ride home. That night I was still thinking of Divya and my girlfriend Neha insisted on a video call. 
Neha : How’s your day been baby? 
Me : Orientation was great. Made few friends. What are you doing ?
Neha : I just woke up. Still in bed. Gotta go to the office in some time. 
Me : Do you have some time before you get off bed ? What are you wearing?
Neha : The usual. Tee and shorts with no inners. 
It was 10 pm for me and 7:30 am for her. 
(I video called her) 
Neha was wearing a red top and I can see 40% of her boobs. She just woke up. 
Me : I miss you sexy. Love seeing you like this. Can I see more please.  
Neha : Shut up. I have to get ready for the office. 
Me : Please baby, just a peek and you can leave. 
Neha lowered her top and I was just about to have a look and I got a message from my sexy married classmate Divya. 

Divya : Hey Praman. 
Divya : Can you please come to my flat ?
Divya : Are you awake? 

Guys, that was the most confusing situation. My girlfriend in from India is showing me her nipples but my sexy classmate is calling me home. Should I finish jerking off to my girlfriend's nipples or go Divya too see her in her home avatar. She might not be wearing inners and I could get a great view of her tits and her thighs too if I she was in shorts. What should I do ? 

Guys, I don’t want to skip to the part where we do adventures but want to slowly build up by giving the details. Also this is my first time writing and and feedback would be highly appreciated.
[+] 3 users Like thepardesi's post
Like Reply
Divya looks similar to her. Please let me know if these images offend anyone. I will delete them.

[Image: IMG-2535.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2534.jpg]
find duplicate lines
[+] 2 users Like thepardesi's post
Like Reply
(12-04-2024, 01:14 PM)thepardesi Wrote: Guys, that was the most confusing situation. My girlfriend in from India is showing me her nipples but my sexy classmate is calling me home. Should I finish jerking off to my girlfriend's nipples or go Divya too see her in her home avatar. She might not be wearing inners and I could get a great view of her tits and her thighs too if I she was in shorts. What should I do ? 

Go for DIVYA first. Your girlfriend can wait for next session to show her remaining parts.  

Always go for that which is not easily reachable (Divya here) while keeping in hand that is easily reachable(Neha here). Exclamation
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
I was just about to masturbate to my girlfriend Neha’s perky pinkish brown nipples but I told her that my roommate is at door and I have to leave immediately. Before Neha could react, I just disconnected the call and replied to my hot married classmate Divya’s text. 
Me : Hey, are you okay ?
Divya : I’m okay just a little lonely. Would you mind coming here? 
Me : Sure. Just give me 20 mins. I’m having dinner. 
Divya : Okay. 

Actually I’ve already had my dinner by then. I didn’t want to be too available whenever Divya needed me. 

I reached her house in 20 mins and called Divya to let me in. She came out in 2 minutes and guyssss
She was wearing a purple half sleeves tshirt and I could see both of her milk tankers in full glory. I am pretty sure she was wearing a bra inside but it was definitely not helping to hide them boobies. She was wearing pajamas and after she opened the door, I saw her face more red than usual which I came to know later that she has been crying. she signaled as if she said follow behind her. I saw her ass oscillating up and down. I wanted to just pin her to the wall and fuck her in the hallway. She was that tempting. Lucky that I was wearing my jeans shorts as well as the underwear or else anyone could clearly see my erection which I got because of her. I wanted to act innocent and tried sitting in the sofa in the living room while signaled let’s go talk in her bedroom. 
Once we reached her bedroom, I didn’t see a chair and sat on the bed waiting for her to sit next to me and get comfortable but the conservative married woman went back to the living room and got herself a chair to sit. 
Me : What happened Divya? Were you crying. 
Divya : Yes, I felt so lonely when my husband left for his place in the evening. 
Me : It’s okay Divya. 
Divya : It’s not okay. We never spent a day apart since we got married two years ago. He’s been my best friend as well and I don’t have other good friends. 
Me : Why do you say that. You are not lonely. It’s just first day of college and you can make lot of friends on coming days and as of now, you have me. Whenever you feel lonely just text me or you know what, just give me a call. I’ll help you in whatever way you want. ( devil2 I’ll fuck in whatever position you want) 
Divya : Thank you for giving that assurance Praman. I feel better now. 
Me : it’s been hard for me too. I left my gf back in India and trying to work out the long distance relationship now. 
Divya : Oh so you have a girlfriend. I knew it. A handsome guy like you could not be single. 
Me : Wow. That’s flattering coming from one of the cutest girls I’ve known. 
Divya started blushing and it would have been better if I ended that discussion right there but I wanted to dare and said the following. 
Me : Honestly, I would not have left my wife is she’s like you. 
Divya : What do you mean? 

She caught me off guard. I thought she’d react in a positive way but her orthodox side kicked in and now I’m in dilemma. 

Me : What kind of a guy would not want a wife who cries like a baby when he leaves. 
Divya started smiling and I was back on track. 
Divya : I wasn’t crying that much. 
Me : Are you kidding me? 
I got a chance to touch her. I moved on the bed closer towards her chair and extended my hands towards her face. I held both her cheeks and said 
“Look at these rosy pink cheeks”. Divya reacted within seconds and turned down my hands. 
Divya : You got anything to do now ? Shall we watch something. I just need to clear my head. 
I just dodged a bullet touching her. I wanted to act cool as if nothing happened and said. 
Me : Yeah, let’s watch a comedy film. It will set the mood. I mean lighten the mood. 

We went to the living room where there was a sofa and a chair. I’m pretty sure Divya would not sit in the sofa with me. So, I directly went to the chair and she took the sofa. It took 15 minutes to figure out what to watch and we were watching a Bollywood movie. I was observing whether she was immersed in the movie. I got to know that she’s enjoying it and I intentionally went to the toilet and when I am done, I went straight to the sofa and sat next to her. She would immediately get off the sofa and went to the chair but she was too comfortable and lazy by that time. My plan worked excellently. 
After that whenever there were jokes, I purposefully tapped her thighs and there was not reaction from her. She was too much involved in the film that he conservative nature took a back seat and I was involved in my own adventure. After tapping her thigh for few more times, I decided to rest my hand on her thigh for sometime and it worked too. I was getting hornier every minute and even my jeans is not helping me hide my erection. I now decided to move my right hand on her meaty thighs. I slowly moved my hand feeling every each inch of her skin I could in a way that I was massaging. That was the moment Divya realized my intentions and paused Netflix. 
Divya : Praman, what the fuck are you doing !
Me : Hey, it just happened. Nothing intentional. 
Divya : I guess I gave you wrong expectations. Or I guess I expected too much from you. 
Me : Hey, I’m sorry I didn't know what was happening. My mind was not in right place. 
She even had a look at my crotch area and my dick was caught red handed. 
Divya : I can see you fucking erection. Leave now
I got off the sofa as I didn’t wanna create a scene out of this or make her more angrier. She followed me to the door. 
Me : I’m sorry for what went down. I thought you’d be needing the touch as your husband left for other city. Sorry for misreading. 

Guys, this is all based mostly out of true incidents. Please share your feedback and if there are any changes to be made. I could use it as a first time writer.
Like Reply
I previously posted photos of a model whose shapes resembled Divya but the model is South Indian and Divya is not. These photos give a better idea of how Divya looks. I would like to stick to her for readers better imagination. Please let me know if anyone is offended and I will immediately take the images down.

[Image: IMG-2539.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2538.jpg]
upload images
Like Reply
just awesome  clps
[+] 1 user Likes Chandan's post
Like Reply
After what happened at her house, we did not talk for few weeks. Meanwhile, I was not having good time with girlfriend either given the long distance relationship. It has already been a month since I last had sex. I was getting desperate and wanted badly to get laid. After long time, I met my sexy classmate Divya in the neighborhood park. I was afraid and didn’t wanna talk to her but she came to the bench I was sitting and sat next to me. She was wearing skin tight leggings and tshirt where I could see little bit of her massive tits. She asked if I was doing fine and I immediately apologized for what went down the other night and she said let’s forget about it.  We started talking about random things and the asked if I was hitting the gym lately. I said yes. I was actually.  She said she noticed the gains and I was happy she noticed. I asked if she came for a walk in the park. She said no but was waiting for the landlord regarding few signatures on her rental agreement. This actually is strange. Most landlords have rental offices and they don’t meet their tenants. Wondered why Divya was an exception. Eventhough we don’t live in the same house, we rented from the same landlord. He’s also an Indian male might be in his early or mid 40s. He arrived while we were talking. He called Divya and asked to meet him. Divya said she’s at the table and he came to join us. Greeted both of us and then he said he was coming from mall and the papers she needed sign were in his home. He said he can take her home, get them signed and drop her back home. I thought Divya would hesitate being a conservative woman to go alone with a man but she readily accepted and said that we should catch up more and left. When she was walking away with him, I saw that he’s actually driving a Mercedes SUV but even that was dominated by the tasty ass of Divya which was oscillating in her leggings. She sat next to him and they drove away. Lot of questions started in my mind. 
Is the landlord trying to fuck her?
Why was Divya wearing something which was even a teensy bit revealing ?
The girl who was super angry behaved as if nothing happened? 

*few days later* 

Divya and I decided to do an assignment on Wednesday which was due on Friday night. I am luckily good at studies and Divya is not that good. We decided to meet at 5 and I texted Divya where to meet. I could not get a text till 6 pm and I was waiting for her and watching YouTube to pass time. I called Divya then. 

Me : Hey, where shall we meet? I texted you. 
Divya : Praman, I’m so sorry it just slipped my mind and I could not see my phone. I was shopping in Walmart. 
Me : it’s okay. Should have called you earlier. So ….
Divya : Yeah let’s meet at my place in 20 mins. 

I went to her place and before entering I saw my friend Aditi walking acrlss the  street and I stopped by to say hello. After 5 mins I saw the same Mercedes car stopped in front of Divya’s house and she got down from the car and picked up few bags from the back seat. Then she bent down at the window of the driver and was talking. I was talking to Aditi and watching Divya. It took her 4-5 minutes in that position and then walked into the house. Divya was wearing a top which shows good amount of cleavage and she was bent over and had the conversation and I’m pretty sure the landlord had a great view of her tits. Then she called me to come in and I said bye to Aditi and walked inside. 

Is he trying to woe her with money? Is Divya falling for him? 

Please share feedback guys. I know I can rush the story but I want to share everything we’ve been through.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-2541.jpg]
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Divya’s Point of View : 

Even though I’m from a city in India, my parents have raised me in such a a way that I have always been conservative. So conservative that I had my first boyfriend after 20. He was my classmate in Bachelors. first kiss at 22 and never made out till I was 25. All with the same guy. He insisted on having sex for 3 years but I never given into his intentions. He then cheated on my back multiple times to satisfy his physical needs which led to our breakup. I only had one boyfriend for 5 years but there were men who ogled at me all the time. It ranged from a 14 years to older guys who are in their 70s. I am tall and have always been blessed with natural sexy body. 

I was in depression for more than a year and then married my husband when I was 27 and that’s when I lost virginity. After spending a year in India, my husband moved to USA on work visa and I followed him few months later. I could go on a dependent visa but I choose to do master's as that would help me get a job later. I visited USA a month before my college starts and that’s the honeymoon period for me.  I saw my husband after 4 months and we fucked like rabbits everyday. He was never that much into sex back in India but he’s an altogether a different person in here. We fucked everywhere in the house. Starting regularly from the bed to couch to shower, kitchen even on the balcony. Our apartment always echoed with my moans and his gasps. Both of us were sexually compatible. I got admission in this college as my husband also works in same city. Then, the unfortunate thing happened. My husband got transferred to a different city and did not have an option to work remote as it was a mechanical engineer job. With no other option, I had to stay back in the city and look for a new house. That’s what delayed my rental process. 

I met Praman while I was still in India and he insisted on getting an apartment together with one or two other roommates but I declined the offer as 1. I am not comfortable to live with a guy in the same apartment and 2. I would not need it as I’d live with my husband. He seemed like a nice, helpful and talented guy but I always know guys have ulterior motives when it concerns me. 

After the first day of college, my husband left in the evening to his work place with deep regret. We both felt it. That night I was so lonely as I didn’t not have many friends and it’s the first time in a new country without husband. I wanted someone to talk to and I texted Praman. Since it’s my first day in new house and I have not done my laundry for past month when I was with hubby. We were too busy fucking. I put all of my clothes in Landry as I was not expecting any male guests which was a huge mistake because when Praman arrived I did not have proper dress to cover my body well. I did not even find a proper bra. I had a to wear a bra which was little bit loose compared to my actual bra size and a panty. I did not even have jeans or leggings so had to meet him while still in my pajamas. I got a good panty though. I took him to my bedroom where he immediately sat on the bed. I was about to sit next to him and then realized that’s where I had a sex session with my husband few hours ago. I was not comfortable sitting in there with another man. I got a chair instead. We were watching a movie and suddenly he placed his hand on my thigh. It was a shock to me and suddenly currents ran my spine I was in a situation when I could not react. He took his hands and started doing that in regular intervals. I didn’t want to make a big scene out of it as it was common for most guys and girls. Later he started caressing my thigh slowly in an erotic fashion. I just had sex few hours ago and I was feeling super horny with his actions. This is due to the past months with my husband. We had multiple sessions everyday and just one session that evening left me wanting for more. He started massaging my thighs and I was losing control. There was a little wetness accumulating in my pussy. Before the situation got out of hand I yelled at him and scared him off. Idiot even had an erection which I could observe over his jeans. I stopped talking to him as I used to be horny every night and he always reminded me of the incident whenever I see or think of him. 

After few days, I received a mail that I delayed signing my rental documents and had to pay fine of a month’s rent which is very costly. I tried to contact the landlord and texted him on WhatsApp. I apologized as I was busy with getting adjusted to the new life and academics in USA and he responded in a very nice manner. He said it’s fine and he can ignore it with first warning. He was an Indian from Kerala who is married and in his mid 40s. He looked younger for someone who is over 40 though. I said I can come to office the very next day. He said okay. His name is Ali. 

Ali : So, Divya how are you feeling here in the city. 
Me : It’s been good so far sir but still getting adjusted to assignments and submissions. 
Ali : Call me Ali. Sir makes me feel too old. So, lot of hard work in classes ?
Me : Yeah actually in group projects. My partner doesn’t do much work (actually Praman was my partner and we had hard time communicating after the incident) 
Ali : Oh, that’s why you might have not find time for the rental. 
Me : Yes Ali. 
Ali : Btw, you might have got it many times but you look pretty in the WhatsApp display picture. 
Me : Oww. Thank you so much Ali. 
Ali : Not at all. Pleasure if mine that I got to see the beauty and even better texting the beauty. 
I was habituated to guys staring at me and flirting is new to me and as I was missing physical touch for few days now, even the slightest flirt is making me horny. 
Me : You’re joking. You should see beautiful girls everyday. 
Ali : That’s what Divya. I see beautiful girls everyday. India girls come to USA on a daily basis but the moment they land. They behave as if Instagram models. Skimpy dresses and seductive expressions on social media. You’re different. You’re a woman. Matured woman. 
Me : I’m flattered. Thank you. 
Ali : Don’t mention. You were wearing a shirt and a skirt in the DP but still looks sensuous. 
He words are somehow working magic on me and I started to rub my neck and upper body with one hand while trying with one hand. 
Ali : I am sure guys must be hitting on you everytime. 
Me : Not much Ali. I’m too old for guys in here. They don’t find me attractive.
Ali : What? You should be kidding. How can they not find an angel like you attractive. They should see with my eyes. 
Me : Did you have dinner Ali?
Ali : Yes. How about you. 
Me : I had an hour ago. I’m about to sleep anyway. Got early classes tomorrow. 
Ali : Sure. I just lost track of time texting you. Btw, you don’t have a to come to office tomorrow. I can get the papers to you and have you sign them. 
Me : That’s too much trouble Ali. It’s okay. 
Ali : I insist Divya. I will atleast get to see you in person. will meet you at the park tomorrow evening as it would be uncomfortable for you and your roommates if the landlord visits home. 
Me : That’d be great. Thank you. Good night. 

I was so horny after that conversation and immediately called husband into a video chat and we masturbated together. I remembered Ali in my thoughts while doing it which felt awkward and weird as well. 

Next day I was waiting in the park and I stumbled across Praman. It reminded me of the incident but after what happened last night, it didn’t bother me much. I went to talk to him. He apologized again and we resolved things. Just then Ali arrived in the park and he said he left papers at home and asked me to come to his home along with me and said he’d drop me back. I wasn’t sure but felt it’d be rude if I decline the offer. I said okay. We got in his car and he took me to his home. It was beautiful. This guy must be fucking rich to have a home like that. It was giving me an Arabic vibe. He said he got it designed after his time in Dubai. I asked if there was anyone. He said his wife went to India for delivery and he’s alone for 1 month and 2 more months from then. He was giving me a tour of the house and getting glances at me. He removed his coat and I could see his ripped body. He’s maintaining himself so well even in 40s. I am impressed. He insisted me on staying for dinner but I didn’t want to. I told him I have an assignment to work on and signed the papers. He asked if I’d at least have coffee with him. We went to kitchen to make coffee. He was standing so close to me in the kitchen while making coffee. I was operating the coffee machine and looking for the needle to rip the cover. He suddenly came behind me with his crotch area touching my back and his hands on mine just like a back hug and helped me rip the cover. He brought his face close to my neck sniffed it and told me I smell great. Me (gasping of breath) : Thank you Ali. We got back to living room. 
All : It's great Divya. You smell good. Make good coffee and most of all 
Me : Yeah. Most of all ? 
Ali : No no Divya. You might find it offensive. 
Me : No Ali, go ahead. 
Ali : You have perfect shaped body. A slimmer waist with top front and lower back rising just the way they should be. 
I didn’t know how to react. I just smiled and said thank you and I asked him to drop me as it is getting late. He dropped me home and we started texting each other regularly regarding everyday stuff. After resolving things with Praman, I started getting closer to him too. I spend all day with Praman. Text most of the night with Ali. 
One day me and Praman decide to work on an assignment on Wednesday. 

On same day evening I don’t remember about the assignment and suddenly got a call from Ali. He doesn’t generally call so I immediately answered. 

Ali : Hey, are you free for an hour or so? I want you to help me shopping for my wife. 
Me : Yes but how can I help. 
Ali : I got few dresses in mind but you should try. You and my wife have same sizes. I want to surprise when she’s back to USA. 
Me : We can go yeah. (I totally forgot the assignment)

In the mall he made we wear modern dresses which are revealing. I’m pretty sure he’d let his wife wear them. I hesitated but realized it’s just for few minutes. Also it’d be surprise if I can try these and surprise my husband when he visits me. I could observe his mouth getting watery and a small bulge over his nylon shorts. He didn’t like any of the dresses and we started roaming in the mall and just then I received a call from Praman and reminded me of the assignment. I realized and asked Ali to drop me immediately. Ali took me home and while getting down I went to his window to say bye. I was wearing a Tshirt which would reveal half of my boobs if I bend. I was not expecting any bending but when I bent at his window for a moment. He caught a glimpse of them and started talking when I’m in that position. 
Ali : Divya. You know why I haven’t bought any of them ?
Me : Yeah. Why ? 
Ali : You look stunning in all of them and I can’t imagine anyone else wearing them. 
Me : Wow. You’re nice. Thank you. 
Our conversation went for 5 minutes flirting and he was not wasting any moment to look at my semi nude tits. In the end he gave me a bag. A dress which he secretly bought for me. 

End of Update. 

Guys. Please do share feedback as it would help me with my writing style. I hope you’d like my longer update. Please feel to comment as that excites me more.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-2567.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2566.gif]
Like Reply
Super interfaith
Like Reply
Divya’s Point of View : 

After few days since the last incident, it was the time of Dussera and the Indian community in the city I was in organizes gathering every year. The location is around 30 miles from the area I live in. I never missed celebrating the festival back home so I definitely wanted to go. Students don’t always get the invite as the area is small and students would swarm the area. Invitation is only for Indian community living in the city and yeah, Ali since a very good businessman in the area got passes for the event.  I got a text from Ali. 
Ali : Hey, I got invite to Navratri event. Would you like to tag along? 

I totally wanted to avoid Ali after our last conversation but I could not miss the Navratri event but the event is at night and mostly people show up in pairs and I didn’t wanna give an impression to people that I am dating Ali. 

Me : Yeah, would love to join but you know there is a guy who would love to visit the festival too. 
All : Oh! Who’s this guy. 
Me : A guy from my class. It’s just that he’s very religious. He’d feel bad if I go to the festival without him. 

Ali took his sweet time before sending me a reply. 

Ali : I don’t mind. Me being a guy from a different religion would not want to miss the event and he would definitely miss it. 
Me : Wow Ali, you are very understanding. I am pretty sure your wife is lucky. When is she coming back by the way ?
Ali : Maybe another 40 days. Not exactly sure. 10-15 days after delivery. 
Me : Oh that’s glad to know. See you on event day then. 

It was around 10 at night and I came out for a quick peek at the moon wearing a tshirt with no bra inside and my gym shorts as it was supposed to be a quick out and in. Unfortunately, I was so lost and carried away in thoughts of festival and both the guys with me that I forgot keys as well as my mobile and I pushed the door on my way out without realizing that would lock the door. I was shit scared to be out alone after sometime. I knew my roommates went to a late night movie and would not arrive atlest for two hours. 

[Image: M8VfDMn]

I went Praman’s house and knocked the door. It was the first time for me going to his house and I felt like I’m wearing a skimpy outfit. After knocking for a minute, his roommate Subhash opened the door and he was shocked to see me in that outfit. He let me in and greeted me but was giving eye contact at all. He eyes were fixated on my 34D boobs. I asked him to show me to Pramans room. I was standing outside the room and wanted to surprise him. I just knocked the door and did not call him in my voice. He opened the door and I got a shock. He was not wearing anything on top and was only in his boxers. I have not seen anyone one semi naked as well apart from my hubby and Praman is way better than my hubby. He was not having six pack but not a big belly either. The best part of him was the shoulders which looked huge and his chest so big I can simply sleep on it.  He closed the door immediately and wore a tshirt and let me in. He apologized for what happened. I apologized too as it was my fault. I should have let him knew. Guys would not expect girls to visit a bachelors room in the middle of the night. He was still guilty over the incident that happened in my home. I entered his room and it was the most disorganized and dirty room ever. Nothing was in place. For someone like Praman who is more than perfect in academics and dressing, this room seemed a changeover. I told him what happened with my keys and he asked me to stay there for as long as I would have to. I asked if we can watch TV. I didn’t realize there was know chair and bed was the only option from where we can watch TV in their house. I found no other option and we both got into bed and started watching TV. We started the Netflix series, Vikings. One thing about his room was there is a small light emitter at a corner and scented candle which sets the mood. I loved the way he planned that. 5 mins into watching the series, I felt too much cold. First of all I was not wearing bra and panties and Praman kept his heater off and it was under 15 degrees in Centigrade. I never go under 25. I asked Praman for a blanket and he gave it to me. I don’t know what’s happening. Here I am left my phone at house. Inside a guy's home under blanket. I noticed something was under me and I tried to move it aside so that I’d be comfortable. I got another shock of the day. It was a Bra. What the fuck. What is it doing here. I asked him about it. He was hesitant. I insisted on leaving if he don’t tell me. I was just pretending. It had nowhere to go. Then he told me that he’s been fucking one of our classmates and she left the bra that morning in a hurry. I did not know how to react. I asked who it was but he didn’t reveal. He said it’s a sacred secret and he’d not break her trust.  I appreciated that guy’s loyalty but I don’t for what reason but I felt jealous. I don’t know if I was jealous for Praman as he’s having good sex life or the girl who get to enjoy sharing the bed with him.  

[Image: YTS5K0d]
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-2571.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2568.jpg]
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
Divya’s POV : 

I was already horny that evening infact I was horny every evening as it has been almost a month I had sex with hubby and it is making me desperate day by day. Video calls could only work for a while. Praman’s bedroom is cold and it made me hornier and now this Bra of another girl which only makes me think that he fucked someone on the same bed in which I was laying alone with him wearing this skimpy dress which shows my voluptuous globe shaped tits and my jiggly ass, meaty thighs which would make any straight fuck me raw gets me to peak of my desire. There was always silence for some time as we both didn’t say much to each other as we’re watching series. I could observe that Praman is feeling cold as I was inside the blanket and he’s not. I could see that there is a tent forming at his cock area and I am eager to know how long it raises. I was trying to get glances which watching the series. Then he made an awkward request. 

Praman : Divya. Can I say something. 
Me : Yeah?
Praman : Since we’re new in here I did not make lot of arrangements for cold weather. I only have one blanket. 
Me : oh yeah so ? 
Praman : it’s getting colder and would you mind if I also join the blanket ? 
Me : What the hell are you saying ? (Gave off a naughty smile)
Praman : I promise you. I will behave unlike last time. 
Me : yeah it’s fine. There is enough space anyway. Btw, did you fuck her inside this blanket ever ? 
Praman: Yes but I did wash the blanket after session. 
Me : Hehe. Okay. I never asked lol. 

He entered the blanket and as promised he maintained the distance avoiding touching me. Me on the other hand is super horny and in a teasing mood. I was touching his hands in the blanket while moving which seemed by accident to him. After sometime I held his hand and we locked our fingers. That was the hottest thing I’ve ever done with another man after my husband. I asked if the girl he fucked satisfied his hunger. He was shocked by my question and he answered that she did and they were awake all night doing it and she let him fuck without a condom. That made me so horny. I don’t even let my husband to fuck me without a condom as I feel it is an unsafe practice even though I’m married and here there are kids who are fucking mercilessly. After this question, Praman is getting tiresome in controlling which I can observe from the way he was sweating and his dick was ready to test his boxers off. It was that high and getting higher. He got a call from my roommate. They were asking if I was in his room and my phone was also left at my place. Apparently, they have come back from the movie. Praman confirmed that I was at his home. I was about to leave but I wanna tease him more. 

Me : Hey, finally glad they arrived but this series is so good. 
Praman: Right and we are in the middle of the episode. Why don’t we might as well finish it. 
Me : yes yes. It’s a sin to leave an episode midway. Let’s continue. 

I guess Praman read my intentions that I was teasing him and he played along. He started giving me the touches too. I was slightly leaking juices and I was not wearing a panty. Praman paused the series and he’s gonna quickly visit the toilet and asked if I needed anything to eat or drink. I asked if he’s really going to toilet or for something else. He took a long deep breath. Looked all over my body from outside the blanket. Held my hands tighter and said “definitely not”. I gave a naughty smile. I turned towards him put my leg on his stomach and said “don’t go”. He obeyed like a teachers pet and stayed back. 

He was rubbing the thigh nonstop but in a romantic and rhythmic way. He got yelled at for the same few days ago and now he got it handed over in a plate. He increased the volume of the tv and turned towards me and put his leg on me. Now we were in a scissors position. He pulled me closer to his face and started kissing me. We locked lips. I didn’t know what’s happening but I am liking it and didn’t resist at all.  I put my hand in the back of his head and pulling his face closer to me and we were kissing deeper. Our tongues wrestling with each other as juices were being exchanged. We kissed in that position for 10 minutes straight and then he dived inside the blanket and I suddenly felt wetness on my boobs.  That’s when I realized he’s licking them I still am enjoying what’s he doing to my body an and not resisting. He said he’s been dreaming of this moment for a long time now and he did this so many times in his mind. I was just pulling his head closer to my tits and helping him suck them more and more. Ahh, slow down babe. He then guided his hand into my pussy from inside my pants and that’s when I gained all the consciousness. Everything about myself revolved around me. I asked him to stop and he was not in a situation to listen. I urged to him a couple of times and then using all my strength, I pushed him to the other corner of the bed and then he came to senses. He put both his hands on his head and said sorry. I said I’m sorry and left his house immediately without a word.
Like Reply
Super, praman has brought the bitch out of Divya.
Like Reply
Divya’s POV : 

That night has been the worst ever most awkward night in my life so far. I can never show my face to Praman again. All he’d think of me is a horny married bitch to bury his cock in. I can’t live with that. I was in a depressed state. Didn’t go to college for few days and the only person I was talking to was my hubby. I was in guilt that I almost cheated on my husband with a guy who’s 6 years younger than me. One day I just took a bath and sat in front of my laptop to do some American stuff and just then I got a mail on outlook that I got an on campus job that I applied to which was in college gym. I never wanted to work Partime as my husband didn’t want me to do so but I needed it for passing time and all my roommates work Partime and I felt left out all this time. I went to the gym the next day and they told me I had to work 8 hours a week split across Tuesday and Friday from 8 pm to midnight 12. I didn’t want to work that late but those were the only spots available. I took them. Since I showed on Tuesday I was asked to work from 8 pm. It was still 7 and there is time and I was roaming around the gym as it was my first time visiting that area of the college. I see white women and white men in minimal clothing. Both men and women are hot and kept themselves in peak physical condition. I never thought they’d wear such kind of clothing. I saw both white and black and even some Indian girls wearing sports bra and shorts and working out in front of 100 men. This is new to me. I could not imagine myself doing that in wildest of my dreams. My eyes got fixated on a guy who I felt recognizable. It was Praman. He gave me an eye contact which made my heart skip a beat. I just walked away from there and observed from far while he was busy working out with a common friend/classmate Aditi. Aditi is closer to Praman from first day of college. Is she the one who’s bra I found in his bed the other day ? He’s touching her wherever he had to and she’s not bothered by anything he does. There is this weird chemistry between them and I found myself water oozing from my mouth watching it. Just like that it was 8 pm and I walked to the front desk. They asked for my size and they don’t have tshirts in my size but have a something which is one size lesser. They said they’d get new shipment before Friday but I have to work in the smaller tshirt that day or I can choose not work. I didn’t want set out an example of myself skipping the first day of work for that reason. I took the tshirt and changed myself. After wearing the tshirt I am shocked to see my boobs are looking even bigger in them as the tshirt is super tight. I decided I cannot wear it and walk around men who are pumped with adrenaline and testosterone but I clocked in already and no I’m helpless. I went in the outfit and got introduced to Raymond (an African American man who’s in his 30s). 
Ray : So you must be Divya. 
Me : Yes sir. I’m Divya 
Ray : Drop the “sir” please. Call me Raymond. My homies say Ray tho. 
Me : Sure. 
Ray : You know these students. They sweat like hell but don’t wipe the machines after use. All you got to do is get a glove, sanitizer wipes and wipe the tables whenever you find a dirty machine. 
Me : Oh. Sure. That’s not bad. I got it. 
Ray : So, when you ain’t doing that, just walk around the room and look sexy. That’s all you can do. 

I was taken aback by the word “sexy”. No one has ever been direct with me and that too this is our first meeting. Is he a pervert making a remark on my sexuality or is it just a regular expression for him. I just smiled. Raymond is a personal trainer in the gym. He is atleast 3 inches taller than Praman who is already 6 feet and around 7-8 inches taller than me and my husband. Yes, we’re both same height. 

I just walked around for the rest of the shift wiping tables. I see teenagers and young students ogling and eye fucking me. I see them stop working out in the middle of their weight sets just get a glance at me in this tight tshirt. I just wanted the shift to be over as soon as possible. At 12, I took a quick face wash and changed back to my regular dress and came out of the gym at 12 20. By the time I arrived everyone have already left. There was just Raymond there. 

Raymond : Ah! Looks like you missed the bus. 
Me : Oh I didn’t know the bus timings. 
Ray : Next time, skip the face wash and come to the stop at 12:15. 
The next bus is at 1 am midnight. 
Me : oh shit ! I guess I’ll call an Uber. 
Ray : Are you serious. I’d leave a chance to help my sexy ass colleague ? No way. I’m dropping you home. 

I was again shocked by the shrewd comments he made but didn’t react. I got in his car. We didn’t talk much in the car and he played rap music and was vibing to it. 

Ray : You got a boyfriend here?
Me : I’m married. Husband works in New York. 
Ray : okay but you still have a boyfriend here ?

I was confused and shocked at the same time and didn’t know what to answer. 
Me : No, I don’t have one. 
Ray : Ah! Unlucky guys. 

I wanted to divert this topic. 
Me : I hope they get the tshirts in my size before my next shift. 
Ray : whaaat. The one you wore today was just perfect. 
Me : But it’s tight and it makes me look bigger. 
Ray : That’s the point. I see you “goods” in this. They look gooood. 
I gave out an awkward smile. He then dropped me home and I went in. 

I slept on the bed and was recalling what all happened today and it’s just too much to handle for one day. I got a text from Praman. “Good to see you at the gym Divya”. It frustrated me. Why does he remember me at that time. Is he masturbating to my name now ? Why don’t he just fuck his girl Aditi or whichever whore. I didn’t reply. I slept off and wake up to a couple of texts. One from my husband with his everyday wake up text and the other was from Ali. 

Ali : Hey Divya. Hope you and your friend are all set for today's event. 

I completely forgot about the event with all that’s happening in my daily life.  

Me : Sure. Yeah I am all set and Praman ain’t coming. He got something else to do today. 
Ali : Wow. Guess it’s just us now. Anyway no worries. Will pick you up at 5. West your best saree.  

I was excited for the event and found out my best saree with a sleeveless blouse. Ali arrived at my apartment at 5. He was wearing a burgundy suit and he looked good in it like a celebrity. We walked into the event hand in hand and anyone who see us for the first time would think of us as a couple. There are a lot of other hot Indian women in the event but most of the eyes are particularly on me and Ali started introducing me to his friends as a “very close friend”. I see everyone trying to get a glimpse of whatever meat they can in my dress. Then two guys approached towards us. Both are young should be teenagers or early 20s. Then Ali introduced me to them. One of this is Iqbal his nephew and his friend Kumar. Kumar shook hands with me but Iqbal kissed my hands and said you look gorgeous “aunty”. It pissed me off first of all he kissed me and then he addressed me like that as if I’m his uncles wife. I was angry on him. I wanted to use the toilet. There was no ladies toilet but an all gender rest room. I excused myself from Ali and went to the toilet and there was another toilet adjacent which was barricaded by a wooden door. I saw few guys talking there and from their voices I could make out that they are Iqbal and Kumar who are doing weed gummies. 
Iqbal : This shit is strong. My head is having a little spin already. 
Kumar : Pull yourself together. I’d be a bad name for our families and your uncle Ali if we’re caught doing them in this event. 
Iqbal : Do you think I care. Speaking of my uncle. That maal he got today. Bet she’s stronger and tastier than this weed gummies. 
Kumar : Exactly my words dude. By her looks she’s from my place Gujju. And yeah she’s a fucking bomb. I love her tits from the cleavage. I wanna sandwich my dick between then and fuck her brains out. 
Iqbal : Did you look at her juggling ass. Every step she takes on those high heels, her ass moves all the way from side to side. I’d do her in doggy style. 
Kumar : I wanna slap her ass. Make it red hot and eat it. 
Iqbal : I bet my old geezer of an uncle is having spread her legs and take his dick every fucking night. 
Kumar : I bet dude. I just hope he does like last time. Remember

And they laughed about it and left the toilet. 

I became breathless listening to their comments. Kids in teenage feel this about me and I don’t know how to react as I felt disgusted by their behavior. But again, what happened last time ? I slowly walked out of the toilet few minutes after they left and there was Ali. Smiling and wrapped his hands around my waist and called me to dance floor. 

Guys, please do share your valuable feedback and comments on the story. 
Please let me know if I need to change anything. I’m open for suggestions. It would encourage me to write more. Thanks for everyone who comments.
Like Reply