Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Waiting for your update & please save Devika from chami, miss resort like stories? & using Vishnu instead of chami
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update pls. Waiting for your hot update
Like Reply
Devika looked at all these with increasing heartbeat and anxiety.

And atlast, it was the turn of devika. Chaami came and stood infront of devika. Devika was slightly shivering.

Chaami - beti , relax. This is a divine process. You are doing a divine thing. And the oil im going to apply will help you with healthy milk and your baby will grow up strong. So please relax.

Devika - ok

Chaami - now chant this prayer through out the process

Devika noded and chaami taught her the prayer. Devika had her hands over her head holding the flowers and she started chanting the prayer.

Vishnu and all other villagers could only see her from behind. 

[Image: 508574461_508573719_download-2024-08-30t081724-093.jpg]

Vishnu watched in disbelief how chaami again cleverly succeeded in playing with devika’s innocent mind. And this time as well there is nothing he could do other than being a spectator.

[Image: 508574441_508573744_download-2024-08-30t074237-943.jpg]

Devika had her eyes closed while chanting the prayer and she felt chaami’s fingers on her shoulder slowly removing the cloth she was wearing. Soon she felt cold air on her naked breast.

Chaami seeing that devika had her eyes closed, looked at the beautiful sight of her naked breast from the light coming from the fireplace.

[Image: 508574468_508573713_download-2024-08-30t082415-529.jpg]
For the first time in the night he felt some movement inside his dhoti. Chaami thought her breasts and nipple have grown a little bigger from the last time he had seen it.

[Image: 508574442_508573742_download-2024-08-30t074239-561.jpg]

He could see chaami bringing the erect stone lund in the gap created between her legs. From below chaami took the stone inside her skirt. Vishnu saw devika jolting as the tip of the stone touched her pussy. Devika shivered and closed her eyes. 

[Image: 508574448_508573736_download-2024-08-30t075445-446.jpg]

Chaami rubbed the stone on her pussy up and down few times Chaami - beti, stay steady and tell me when it touches the opening Chaami again rubbed it on her pussy trying to find the opening. Then he heard feeble sound from devika and he immediately pushed it up and the sacred stone entered devika's sacred pussy. Devika gasped for air as the stone entered her choot. It felt rough and huge inside her. With another push, chaami entered almost the entire stone in her pussy. Devika held chaami’s shoulder for support.
[+] 7 users Like Hotstarr's post
Like Reply
Please update?
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
Who is this new writer hottstaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr
Like Reply
Waiting for your update
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Any update?
Like Reply
Chapter - 122

Soon the celebration and the festival was over. Chaami declared all the rituals are over and dispersed the gathering. And all the village people went back to their own huts. It was around 9 pm.

Devika and vishnu was still remaining there waiting for chaami to speak

Chaami - beti, now it's time to do the puja for your family.

Devika - is it here we are doing?

Chaami - no beti, my beloved disciples have made all the arrangement in our tribal temple

Lets go there

Devika - should i carry anything or can i change my dress

Chaami - no beti, there you can come like this. There are certain things we should follow, while inside the temple. I will tell you. So please come like this. And follow me.

Saying that he started walking into the forest with a fire lamp. Devika and vishnu looked at each other. Vishnu wanted to stop her, but before he could say something, devika started walking following chaami.

Vishnu did not have any option, so walked along with devika. He does not even have a clue on how to stop this fake puja of chaami. There is no reason, devika would believe him. The only way to make her believe that chaami is a fraud, is by telling the truth. That it was their idea to bring chaami to her life, so they could watch her in skimpy clothes during the school trip. But if vishnu tell that, devika will loose all her trust in him and Vishnu will loose devika.

Vishnu prayed to god to show him some other way to stop chaami’s evil plans.

They walked through the dense forest for 15 minutes, before they reached a very old ancient temple made from rock and stones. The temple is well lit with fire lamps and other lanterns. There are around 15 people there, all males, well built and wearing saffron coloured dhothi but bare chested.

When they saw chaami, they all bowed down with respect, folding their hands.

Chaami - come beti, we have reached. These are my beloved disciples.They are assisting me in the puja. They made all the preparations.

Devika folded her hands and greeted everyone with a smile.

Chaami then went and spoke with few of his assistants, while vishnu looked around and assessed the surroundings. This temple is in the middle of the forest and they could hear a river running near them. There is a big hut near to the temple and there are 4 people standing in front of it, as if they are guarding it.

Vishnu also noted a tree house near to that hut and there is a guy standing there as well. Vishnu felt something mischievous and suspicious about the whole place.

By that time, chaami came back from the discussion.

Chaami - beti, the time now is 15 past nine. So we have to make sure, the puja will be completed before midnight. Then only this will be successful.

Devika carefully listened to chaami.

Chaami - beti , as I said over the phone. The god is angry upon your family for the sin your husband did.

Vishnu questioned him

Vishnu - what sin?

Chaami looked sternly at vishnu and continued

Chaami - He killed an innocent person

Devika - but, chaami. He did not do that purposefully. It was an accident.

Chaami - beti , whatever it is. That poor soul has not got moksha and is angry with your family. He will haunt your family, until his soul gets moksha. Your husband, child, anyone close to you will be in danger. The only way to get yourself saved is by giving this soul moksha from this earth and send him to heaven.

Vishnu - what nonsense, who believes these things in this century

Chaami - beta, as you are close to beti, even your life is in danger. That means even you can get killed

Vishnu - i don't believe this stupidity. Madam lets go back

Chaami suppressed his anger to vishnu and spoke calmly

Chaami - beti, you are free to go. It is not me who called for help. Beti, if we are not able to complete this puja before midnight. The soul will become powerful and no one can stop it, that means someone dear to you will get killed.

Chaami repeated the last sentence once again, this time looking directly at the eyes of Vishnu.

Chaami - I promise, someone will die, if this puja cannot be completed before midnight.

This time Vishnu also got scared, looking at the eyes of Chaami. He understood that chaami indirectly threatened to kill him if he interferes with the puja.

Devika - no vishnu, stop talking nonsense. I took you along with me to help me. I dont want to put my family in any danger. If you want and dont believe, you can leave

Vishnu understood that devika is blindly believing chaami and no one in the world could change her mind. Vishnu don't have a clue about what to do now. He looked at chaami and he had a evil victorious smile on his face.

Chaami - beti, we don't have much time to waste. We have to start the puja. Right away

Devika - yes.

Chaami - okay, so beti. Before you can enter the temple, you have to make sure, that you have cleansed you mind and body. This is done by taking a dip in the holy river. This river is considered as sacred and taking a dip will wash away all your sins so far. So your mind and body is pure.

Chaami called one of his follower

Chaami - he will take you to the river. And beti, make sure you take a complete dip.

Devika nodded and walked along with one of Chaami's guy. Vishnu was also about to go with devika, but chaami stopped him

Chaami - beta , let them go. You also have some duty.

Chaami made sure devika is out of sight and he immediately turned to vishnu and before he could react, chaami’s heavy hands were on his throat and he was pushed and pinned against a tree. Vishnu struggled to breath, even though chaami was old, but he was very strong. Vishnu tried to escape from his clutches in vain.

Chaami - Fucker, if you have any plans to interfere in my business, you will not leave from here alive. Your body wont even be found by anyone. Im going to fuck your fucking sexy teacher tonight, right in front of your eyes. Do you fucking understand it.

One of chaami’s assistants came forward and gave a heavy punch to his stomach. And Vishnu fell to his knees in pain.

Chaami - take him inside there and show him, who really we are .

They dragged him through the ground to that big hut, which was guarded by his henchmen. They took him inside and threw him to the floor. It took him a moment to adjust his eyes and see the inside of that big house.

And that’s when Vishnu realized that both Devika and him have walked into the den of a hardcore criminal. When he realized the magnitude of that, it weakened him.

He saw the house is stocked with guns, elephant ivory, animal skins, sandalwoods everywhere. It is the storehouse of all the criminal activities of chaami. He slowly understood that they are in big trouble and chaami is a notorious poacher , smuggler and gang leader.

When vishnu tried to get up, he was kicked from behind and he fell to the ground, hitting his head on the wall. Soon he felt his vision gets blurred and soon he passed out.

*************"************************
[+] 3 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Chapter - 122

Soon the celebration and the festival was over. Chaami declared all the rituals are over and dispersed the gathering. And all the village people went back to their own huts. It was around 9 pm.

Devika and vishnu was still remaining there waiting for chaami to speak

Chaami - beti, now it's time to do the puja for your family.

Devika - is it here we are doing?

Chaami - no beti, my beloved disciples have made all the arrangement in our tribal temple

Lets go there

Devika - should i carry anything or can i change my dress

Chaami - no beti, there you can come like this. There are certain things we should follow, while inside the temple. I will tell you. So please come like this. And follow me.

Saying that he started walking into the forest with a fire lamp. Devika and vishnu looked at each other. Vishnu wanted to stop her, but before he could say something, devika started walking following chaami.

Vishnu did not have any option, so walked along with devika. He does not even have a clue on how to stop this fake puja of chaami. There is no reason, devika would believe him. The only way to make her believe that chaami is a fraud, is by telling the truth. That it was their idea to bring chaami to her life, so they could watch her in skimpy clothes during the school trip. But if vishnu tell that, devika will loose all her trust in him and Vishnu will loose devika.

Vishnu prayed to god to show him some other way to stop chaami’s evil plans.

They walked through the dense forest for 15 minutes, before they reached a very old ancient temple made from rock and stones. The temple is well lit with fire lamps and other lanterns. There are around 15 people there, all males, well built and wearing saffron coloured dhothi but bare chested.

When they saw chaami, they all bowed down with respect, folding their hands.

Chaami - come beti, we have reached. These are my beloved disciples.They are assisting me in the puja. They made all the preparations.

Devika folded her hands and greeted everyone with a smile.

Chaami then went and spoke with few of his assistants, while vishnu looked around and assessed the surroundings. This temple is in the middle of the forest and they could hear a river running near them. There is a big hut near to the temple and there are 4 people standing in front of it, as if they are guarding it.

Vishnu also noted a tree house near to that hut and there is a guy standing there as well. Vishnu felt something mischievous and suspicious about the whole place.

By that time, chaami came back from the discussion.

Chaami - beti, the time now is 15 past nine. So we have to make sure, the puja will be completed before midnight. Then only this will be successful.

Devika carefully listened to chaami.

Chaami - beti , as I said over the phone. The god is angry upon your family for the sin your husband did.

Vishnu questioned him

Vishnu - what sin?

Chaami looked sternly at vishnu and continued

Chaami - He killed an innocent person

Devika - but, chaami. He did not do that purposefully. It was an accident.

Chaami - beti , whatever it is. That poor soul has not got moksha and is angry with your family. He will haunt your family, until his soul gets moksha. Your husband, child, anyone close to you will be in danger. The only way to get yourself saved is by giving this soul moksha from this earth and send him to heaven.

Vishnu - what nonsense, who believes these things in this century

Chaami - beta, as you are close to beti, even your life is in danger. That means even you can get killed

Vishnu - i don't believe this stupidity. Madam lets go back

Chaami suppressed his anger to vishnu and spoke calmly

Chaami - beti, you are free to go. It is not me who called for help. Beti, if we are not able to complete this puja before midnight. The soul will become powerful and no one can stop it, that means someone dear to you will get killed.

Chaami repeated the last sentence once again, this time looking directly at the eyes of Vishnu.

Chaami - I promise, someone will die, if this puja cannot be completed before midnight.

This time Vishnu also got scared, looking at the eyes of Chaami. He understood that chaami indirectly threatened to kill him if he interferes with the puja.

Devika - no vishnu, stop talking nonsense. I took you along with me to help me. I dont want to put my family in any danger. If you want and dont believe, you can leave

Vishnu understood that devika is blindly believing chaami and no one in the world could change her mind. Vishnu don't have a clue about what to do now. He looked at chaami and he had a evil victorious smile on his face.

Chaami - beti, we don't have much time to waste. We have to start the puja. Right away

Devika - yes.

Chaami - okay, so beti. Before you can enter the temple, you have to make sure, that you have cleansed you mind and body. This is done by taking a dip in the holy river. This river is considered as sacred and taking a dip will wash away all your sins so far. So your mind and body is pure.

Chaami called one of his follower

Chaami - he will take you to the river. And beti, make sure you take a complete dip.

Devika nodded and walked along with one of Chaami's guy. Vishnu was also about to go with devika, but chaami stopped him

Chaami - beta , let them go. You also have some duty.

Chaami made sure devika is out of sight and he immediately turned to vishnu and before he could react, chaami’s heavy hands were on his throat and he was pushed and pinned against a tree. Vishnu struggled to breath, even though chaami was old, but he was very strong. Vishnu tried to escape from his clutches in vain.

Chaami - Fucker, if you have any plans to interfere in my business, you will not leave from here alive. Your body wont even be found by anyone. Im going to fuck your fucking sexy teacher tonight, right in front of your eyes. Do you fucking understand it.

One of chaami’s assistants came forward and gave a heavy punch to his stomach. And Vishnu fell to his knees in pain.

Chaami - take him inside there and show him, who really we are .

They dragged him through the ground to that big hut, which was guarded by his henchmen. They took him inside and threw him to the floor. It took him a moment to adjust his eyes and see the inside of that big house.

And that’s when Vishnu realized that both Devika and him have walked into the den of a hardcore criminal. When he realized the magnitude of that, it weakened him.

He saw the house is stocked with guns, elephant ivory, animal skins, sandalwoods everywhere. It is the storehouse of all the criminal activities of chaami. He slowly understood that they are in big trouble and chaami is a notorious poacher , smuggler and gang leader.

When vishnu tried to get up, he was kicked from behind and he fell to the ground, hitting his head on the wall. Soon he felt his vision gets blurred and soon he passed out.

*************"************************
[+] 3 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Please save devika from chami's evil hand & make sure only vishnu can do this
Like Reply
Super update.. Chaami is going to have his way with Devika??
Like Reply
Thanjs for the update
Like Reply
good update.. waiting for more.. just hope the current was a bigger one
Like Reply
Let me guess.. chaami will make Devika nude and atlast when he is about to fuck her, forest department will arrest chaami and his gang.
Like Reply
Let fuk scene come fast
Like Reply
Lightbulb 
(03-09-2024, 10:02 PM)suryaspk Wrote: Let me guess.. chaami will make Devika nude and atlast when he is about to fuck her, forest department will arrest chaami and his gang.

Dude.. let the author tell the story at his own pace and in his style.. takes real effort to put thoughts into words.. why guessing unnecessary?
Like Reply