Incest Village girl Amala (Updated Sep 13)
Guys, welcome to yet another exciting story. First of all thanks a lot for stupendous response to "Fever to Bhabhi" , "Tution Master" stories

This time i am coming up with an incest story, those who are not comfortable with sex between family members , please stay away. This story is about an innocent village girl who has got college admission in city and her journey. All characters are above legal age and there will be vulgarity, nudity , hard core sex, incest and many such things.

Allow me to develop the story slowly before getting into hardcore acts.. I will introduce the characters as they enter the story.

Please do like and comment , this is the only way to keep me interested in giving good content.. don't read and go, just like and or comment a line or two.. I am flexible to your ideas and add them in the story as it develops.. i am writing for you, not to me.. so tell what you want
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 6 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Characters

Amala .. Ashok (daughter - father)

Kamala .. Kishore (elder sister - brother)
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Reserved 2
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-24-22-09-38-68-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Amala

Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-21-00-40-03-98-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Kamala
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-07-07-20-54-36-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Payal
Like Reply
Your pics collection & writings are wonderful sir
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
-1-

“Your attention please .. train number xxx from Vizag to Secunderabad express is ready to leave from platform number 10”

Kiran is inside the train already and looking through the window .. his mind is somewhere else.. then suddenly something caught his attention.. in the thick crowd a beautiful young girl is running fast with bag on one hand and lifting the lehenga up a bit with other hand.. her tennis balls are bouncing up and down , that's what caught his attention .. clad in red lehenga and black blouse with white chunni.. she is looking gorgeous and natural.. hard to find this type of girls these days.. he immediately got up and came running towards the exit door.. the train has already started moving slowly..

The girl is shouting loud and waving to stop.. with bag in one hand and holding lehenga on another she couldn’t run faster..  Kiran is waving towards her and asking her to come fast.. holding his hand out and trying to help.. the train has picked up some pace.. she is almost there… come on madam.. you are there .. almost there … he is encouraging her and with her struggling like that , he decided to step down and took her bag and thrown into the train and held her by her waist and lifted her up and pushed inside and then he also jumped in the same move.. she held him with her hands stopping him from falling onto her chest..

By now the station platform also ended.. it would have been very risky had he not jumped immediately.. gasping for breath, she said thanks, pulling her hair backwards and bending down to pick up her bag.. seeing her like that he couldn’t stop admiring her natural beauty.. with naked waist exposing her beauty and the thin frame and big assets.. she glanced up while taking the bag.. that’s when she realized her chunni  has fallen off, almost flying out of the train, that’s when he held that white chunni  and looking her through that transparent chunni , he almost kissed that chunni..

She pulled it back from his hands and covered her assets and changed her expression to convey her dissatisfaction.. she goes inside sit in the coupe box.. he also came in and sat opposite to her.. she looked at him curiously , he said his seat is also in same coupe.. picking up water bottle from his bag, he drank some and offered her water… she said no thanks.. she is by now back to normal breathe.. but still few sweat marks are there on her face.. shining in the backdrop of her pure milky color skin and thick black hair..

The cool breeze through the windows is giving her fresh moments.. she is now cool and opened her phone to check the messages..

“I am Kiran” , offering his hand

“I am Amala” , shaking his hand

“Age ?”

“Why?”

“Location ?”

“Why?”

“ok.. never mind.. “

She got annoyed at his questions , she made sure her body is covered well with her chunni.. there is lot of naked skin between the lehenga and blowse.. she made sure her navel is covered with lehenga.. the chunni  is flying due to the wind exposing her assets..  she is feeling uncomfortable with his looks..

“Amala, you want to sit next to me ? here there is no wind”

She looked at him angrily .. He told, “ok, lets exchange the seats”

She said ok.. they changed the seats.. now its somewhat better

“Thanks”

“Kiran..”

“Haa.. thanks Kiran”

“one more time”

“what ?”

“you didn’t even say thanks for helping you board the train”

“yeah.. sorry about that.. thanks Kiran, I thought I would miss the train.. its all due to the cab guy”

Her voice is so sweat and different with village accent , she has that innocence , beauty along with sweat voice.. he is staring at her.. she felt uncomfortable and pulled her chunni properly ..

She is deep into the phone and in between checking him.. his attention is on her only.. its natural for boys to be like that.. but she couldn’t handle that and started raising her voice …

“Kiran.. don’t you have any other work?”

“other work means”

“your looks are not proper”

“ok.. sorry.. but you are beautiful..”

“thanks.. but mind your work.. its not proper..”

Kiran stopped looking at her and started checking phone..

Next station is coming .. Kiran starts checking out for some one… he went to the exit door and looking here and there…

Again same scene.. this time little older lady.. may be 32..she also sat in same coupe.. next to him.. she is profusely thanking him for the help and she even took his hand into hers and caressed them gently..  

Amala is looking at them and the way that lady is sitting very close to him and holding his hand, Amala got surprised.. she is even leaning on his shoulder for support and he daringly extended his arm around her and pulled her closer.. looking into her eyes, he says

“Madam.. some people even don’t have curtesy of saying thanks for the help”

“what happened Kiran.. you are looking so nice and genuine.. thanks once again”

“no mention.. beautiful girl.. needing help.. is it a sin to help her?”

“no.. not all Kiran.. if you have not helped me, I would have missed my train”

“why cant you start early madam”

“its all due to the cab guy”

Listening to their conversation and the way they are hugging each other , Amala is surprised..

Kiran even kissed her on cheeks while looking at Amala… my god.. whats happening ? is it train or own house ?

“akkaa.. your chunni  has fallen”

“its ok.. by the way I am Kamala”

“wow.. my name is Amala”

“so cute you are Amala.. these days very rare to see a girl in traditional attire like you”

“no akkaa.. its common in my village..you are also looking decent..”

“thanks Amala.. we should dress to impress boys”

“what?”

“Amala.. think.. if you are not this beautiful, would this guy have helped you?”

“no way.. why would I help.. you both are gorgeous.. “

“Kiran.. stop calling me gorgeous “

“Akka.. you know him?”

“no”

“But you called him by name”

“Amala.. I checked his name from his phone message that popped out now”

“Akkaa.. you are so clever”

“Kiran.. you are also calling me akkaa”

“hah.. should I not call you”

“Kiran.. you are like my brother” , she hugged him tightly and kissed him on his cheeks.. good boy..

Amala is not able to digest their closeness.. he even adjusted her  chunny few times.. hmm.. this is too much

Next station.. again he started scanning for beautiful girls.. there is none.. he saw one uncle running fast to catch the train.. Kiran ignored him.. showing him to the girls.. “see.. how lazy he is .. why cant he start early”

Amala scolding Kiran “Kiran, go and help him .. please”

“ehe.. take it light…”

Amala gets up, goes to exit door.. helped him get into the train… same coupe

He sat next to Amala..

Amala is looking angrily at Kiran and started scolding him..

That uncle is cajoling her to calm down ..

“you got late due to cab driver.. right uncle”

Looking at Kiran curiously.. he says “How do you know?”

“Its common to shift blame on cab drivers”

“Are you a cab driver?”

Amala cant stop laughing and she even have a kiss on that uncle’s cheeks..  Kiran looking angrily at both of them

“no uncle.. am I looking like a cab driver”

“there is nothing wrong being one”

Kiran stops the discussion..

“I am Ashok”

“I am Amala”

“A .. A.. same letter”

“Red lehenga.. red shirt.. same pinch”

Amala is holding Ashok hand and leaning on his shoulder , she is looking into the beautiful nature outside.. mountains, greenery, trees.. she has a glowing face now.. till now she looked little uncomfortable, after this gentle man came, she is feeling secured and she is almost sleeping on his shoulder while he is holding her waist from behind and assuring her..

After a while that lady asked “sir.. you are her father right ?”

Ashok is puzzled and asked “how do you know Kamala”

“wow.. uncle .. how do you know my name”

“saw the message popped up in your phone Kamala.. how do you know Amala is my daughter”

“uncle.. a girl would feel so assured only in the presence of her father and the way you are looking at her and showing concern.. I guessed it uncle”

“akkaa.. I thought you saw our phone messages”

“no Amala.. I could see the concern in your eyes when uncle was about to miss the train and you even went and pulled him in.. also the way you are holding his hand..”

“akkaa.. you are right.. you are so nice but your brother is a playboy”

“brother?”

“haa.. Kiran is your brother right ?”

“how do you know”

“only a brother has that freedom to adjust sisters chunny and the way you hugged him showed your love and concern on your brother”

“you are right Amala.. Kiran is my brother.. but he is not a playboy”

“you don’t know akkaa.. he touched me at inappropriate place”

“hello.. I didn’t do it purposefully .. I was trying to pull you up.. I should have left you alone then and there”

“Kiran.. still.. you kept your hand for too long”

“baby.. leave it .. Kiran seems to be a genuine boy”

“dad.. you don’t know.. he was flirting me .. even now.. see his eyes.. always on me”

“Amala.. take it easy.. my brother is not like that. If you want you come this side so that he cant look at you”

“akkaa.. leave it”

[+] 6 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
(08-08-2024, 09:28 AM)sri7869 Wrote: Your pics collection & writings are wonderful sir

Thanks a lot Sri
Like Reply
Superb starting
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
పాయల్ ఫోటో బాగుంది. ఎక్కడ పట్టారండి బాబు..
[+] 2 users Like 3sivaram's post
Like Reply
Though i am not interested in incest. I love the pics you post.
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
(08-08-2024, 11:13 PM)Johnnythedevil Wrote: Though i am not interested in incest. I love the pics you post.

thanks bro...
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-09-01-13-12-94-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-09-01-14-46-27-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
image uploader

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-09-01-14-46-27-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-09-01-15-10-22-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-09-18-14-17-31-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
-2-

“Your attention please.. Indigo flight number xxxx from Hyderabad to New Delhi will be boarding from gate number 10”

Amala is walking along with her dad Ashok after clearing the security check. This is first time she is boarding a flight. She has always been in village with little exposure to outside world. Born in village , lost mother 5 years back and Ashok kept the kids in grand mother house as the growing girl needs female support while he is working in  a nearby town. He has a family business which he expanded with his knowledge and contacts. His expertise in tobacco business has earned him good money. He visits the village once a month to be with the kids

Ashok always raised the kids in traditional fashion, especially daughter Amala as he has seen many girls even in that small town in modern dresses and dating boys at young age. He gave the freedom to Amala to select her career path and that’s why she studied hard and got seat in prestigious IIT Delhi computer science .  She has focused so much on studies , she almost forgot the outside world and the joy every girl gets in that age..

Looking at all imported shops and glittering food courts and shopping kiosks , Amala is realizing this is a new world. All girls are in either jeans, tops or wearing modern dresses exposing their skin. She is the only one in that traditional dress and almost every one is staring at her with curiosity. She is very much introvert type, after losing mom, she has only her dad to share her secrets if any. She cant trust her elder brother who is careless and always annoying her

Ashok travels a lot because of the business, so these things are not new to him , but he is observing one thing.. every time he travels to big metros, the girls are becoming more and more modern, bold, courageous , confident, independent. Not just in dressing.. but their attitude towards life is changing a lot which is actually good. Girls should be independent and be brave. Ok, exposing skin or not is an individual choice, but if you take them as total package, they are improving

Looking at Amala, holding her hand , he says apologetically “Amala, I wanted to take you out in the world like this , but you are always busy in studies which is good. Now you can see the new world. Don’t get overawed by the looks and attitude of this generation . Learn positives, ignore negatives. You are a smart girl, will know what is what”

Amala walking with confidence in that lehenga “dad.. don’t worry about me.. I need to handle it myself. I have your support, I will never do anything that will bring bad name to you.. trust me” , she says pressing Ashok palms.. that’s the surety she is giving..

After walking for a while, needed to take the escalator.. down wards..  this is first time she is using escalator .. she didn’t want to take the help of dad while going down on escalator.. she stepped on it holding the front side of lehenga up a little.. many girls are in shorts and tight shirts exposing the midriff portion.. world has changed a lot .. I am still way back..

While in that thought came the floor and needed to get down off the escalator , that’s when the lehenga got entangled in the escalator and she is about to fall down..  suddenly someone caught hold of her from falling and lifting her up and looking into her eyes , said I love you in a very low voice that she can only here.. she came to terms with whats happening and then realized her mistake..

The boy holding her is none other than Kishore ..

Ashok holding Amala asked if she is alright.. looking at Kishore he said “thanks Kishore.. if you have not come in time, Amala would have faced lot of embarrassment ..  thanks once again” , shaking his hand..

Kamala is coming from other side and seeing Amala and uncle, asked what happened , you seemed to be not happy..

“Akka.. nothing.. Amala was about to slip from escalator and luckily I held her.. she is fine now” , said Kishore

Adjusting her chunni  and hair , Amala is trying to be normal.. “Akka.. you are here?” , asked Amala

They are also going in same flight , he also got admission in IIT Delhi computers..

Shitt.. how to handle this guy.. he is always finding ways to help me and trying take advantage of the situation.. Amala is trying to change the topic..

“So your seat numbers must be next to us” , says Kishore

“How do you know”, asks Ashok

“Uncle .. simple. We took same train.. side by side seats.. same flight.. side by side seats.. same hotel.. side by side rooms”, Kishore is looking at Amala and winking at her without being noticed
She is unable to bear this guys nonsense .. She went and sat in the far off seat waiting for the boarding.. meanwhile Kishore also goes and sits next to her.

Ashok and Kamala are chit chatting..

Kamala’s parents died in accident 3 years back.. by then she was married , she is taking care of her brother while her husband is in Dubai for projects.. Kamala is doing some small job to take care of expenses..  Kishore is very good in studies but needs some mentoring in his behavior , otherwise he can be easily spoilt.. because of her care and attention, he got good marks and got the seat..

They all boarded the flight.. as expected they got adjutant seats.. Amala took window seat.. next to her is Ashok, but he took aisle side seat as he needed to go to washroom regularly.. so Kishore sat between them.. Amala got angry at her father for allowing this annoying creature to sit next to her.. he is putting his hand on the hand rest and trying to touch her boobs from side.. Amala got mad and looked at him seriously ..

Kamala is sand witched between two fat uncles on next row.. seeing this, Amala asks Kamala “Akka , You come here, this idiot will go there”

Kamala is shocked at calling her brother as idiot.. Kishore has closed his eyes listening to songs in phone.. Kamala came and took middle seat.. Amala took Kamala’s hands and says sorry “Akka.. I am not comfortable sitting next to Kishore .. also he started pushing his hand to my boobs.. I cant tolerate this nonsense” , she boldly told her.. Kamala saying sorry on behalf of her brother said “may be his intention is not that.. may be by mistake he touched you”

That’s when Kishore’s arm is touching Kamala’s boobs from side.. showing that to Amala, she says “See Amala.. your dad is also doing same thing.. may be by mistake.. trust me Kishore has never misbehaved with any girl” … Amala starts to rethink, looking at his plight sand witched between two fat uncles , he is putting sorry face.. Amala cant stop laughing looking at him.. She says sorry to Kamala and says if you want we can ask Kishore to come here… she politely refuses.. this is not rtc bus.. let it be like this

Its 2 ½ hour flight .. being first time traveller, she is enjoying the flight journey.. it will take 30 hours to go by train, these days who is going by train to such far off places?

Kamala starts inquiring about Amala … they both are in deep discussions .. after a while Kishore wakes up, goes to wash room and comes back..

Looking at Kamala, he compliments her perfume.. she says her husband brought it… nice dress.. again.. husband brought it.. nice bracelet, ear rings.. all are brought by her husband.. “so you are lucky to have such a loving husband” , says Kishore… there is silence from Kamala.. he keeps quite

After a while, flight started descending .. looking at such big city, Amala feels overawed.. can she stay lone in such a big city ? without dad.. she never crossed the state.. now came all the way up north.. she cant speak Hindi.. she cant live like a modern girl.. but studying in IIT is very very important .. that’s the only thing keeping her smile

They got down and took the cab to the hotel.. it’s a three star hotel. Little expensive and descent.. They got side by side rooms.. plan is to stay in hotel for a week, complete admission, hostel check in , observe for a day and then leave home.. that’s the plan..

While going up in the elevator Ashok asks Kishore “Kishore you are a boy.. you should take care of your self., why do you need to trouble sister”

“Uncle same thing I said 100 times.. she cant live without me, she wanted to stay atleast a week here , making me comfortable.. she pampers me so much.. anyway , she wanted to visit Delhi.. You can take care of akka while we go to college”

Meanwhile while checking in to their rooms , they exchanged their phone numbers..

Its around 4 PM .. they ate in the air port, flight so not feeling hungry

Amala wanted to take shower.. she went into rest room .. after a minute she yells… papa…

Ashok while relaxing in sofa heard Amala shout and he immediately pushed the rest room door which is not locked !!!!

Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-05-21-38-17-03-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
is

..amala trying to seduce her father..
[+] 2 users Like will's post
Like Reply