Adultery A husband's mistake
Tremendous
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
For all the help, it will be better if Sukanya carrying Sharath baby in her womb without her husband's knowledge, Then it will justify the story title, A cost that he will have to bear entire life.
[+] 1 user Likes Dhanapal's post
Like Reply
(29-08-2024, 07:31 AM)Dhanapal Wrote: For all the help, it will be better if Sukanya carrying Sharath baby in her womb without her husband's knowledge, Then it will justify the story title, A cost that he will have to bear entire life.

From my point of view - Instead of trying to justify the story title, the author should focus on exploring further scope of seduction, erotism & kinkiness.
Like Reply
Any update this week end bro
Like Reply
Deleted
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 03:30 PM)masud93 Wrote: update no de dete to accha hota,,,,

I understand. I shall start a new thread to continue the story
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 07:55 PM)Aliazam_sujan Wrote: Super

Thanks
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 10:15 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Sending him out was romantic

Glad you liked it bro.
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 11:33 PM)magneticpersonality Wrote: Thanks for this good update.

I was scared that you left the story.

Waiting for more kinkiness & erotic games.

Thanks bro. I have started a new thread. Once it becomes live, I shall start posting the updates
Like Reply
(28-08-2024, 02:51 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Tremendous

Thank you
Like Reply
(29-08-2024, 07:31 AM)Dhanapal Wrote: For all the help, it will be better if Sukanya carrying Sharath baby in her womb without her husband's knowledge, Then it will justify the story title, A cost that he will have to bear entire life.

Please watch out for my updates in the other thread.
Like Reply
(30-08-2024, 11:29 PM)magneticpersonality Wrote: From my point of view - Instead of trying to justify the story title, the author should focus on exploring further scope of seduction, erotism & kinkiness.

Thanks bro
Like Reply
(31-08-2024, 01:36 PM)shrujay123 Wrote: Any update this week end bro

Initiated a new thread bro.
Like Reply
Hello friends,

I'm starting a new thread to continue this story - https://xossipy.com/thread-64580.html. Please visit the story link and share your opinion. I agree to readers comments that the first part of the story had come to a logical conclusion. Hence any continuation of the story with the consequences of this story might not do justice. Please do participate in the survey of the next story I'm starting to let me know your expectation and mood. Please also share your inputs and comments either by replies here or send a message to me for privacy. If anyone want to have a conversation with me, please do reach out to me in private.
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Hi friends,

I have posted an update in the other thread which I have started - https://xossipy.com/thread-64580.html. Please do read the updates and also comment. Your voting for the poll will also help me understand your expectation.
Like Reply
Hi All,

Can we play meme challenge? I'll start and you post any meme you find is interesting. Here you go

[Image: fb00cc3b32b1884a09d85f786273811e.jpg]

Your turn
[+] 2 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20240912-074002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Sandyrockz703's post
Like Reply
Looks like this thread has lost importance. Should I update few unanswered scenarios? I don't think nobody is interested.
Like Reply
[Image: 9648acdb200d2edddb2f4fc1d81d3049.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 69f240560b8efe27785dbfc923227089.jpg]
Like Reply