Adultery A husband's mistake
Hi friends. I have been a reader of Xossipy for a long time. I can see a huge pool of talented writers here. I would like to share a story here. This is my first story in any forum. Please share your comments and feedback.
[+] 2 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good luck
Like Reply
My name is Raghav. I'm placed in one of the top multinational companies and I earn handsomely. I'm an average looking guy with tons of sexual fantasies. It was the big day. The one that's going to shape my life for the next few decades. 
I had a lot of dreams about my life partner. But it’s not easy for me to pick a partner of my choice in our conservative family set up. My heart was racing as I eagerly waited for the bride to appear. I’m going to see the girl of my dreams, the one who is going to be my life partner. You heard it right. I had not seen her before. Sounds funny. But my heart was erratically beating with hope and anxiety. The match was already fixed. It’s just a formality. I cursed my family for not caring to take my approval before they proceeded with the match. I only prayed to God that the girl who is going to appear before me would meet my expectations. I stayed bent down, mumbling my prayers. I heard the sound of anklets and slightly opened my eyes. I saw a pair of feet before me. I felt a nudge on my arm. I gradually raised my head to look at the girl. I saw her shapely legs wrapped in the dense ghagra choli. I consciously lifted my head slowly, scanning her body like unveiling a statue. My eyes travelled to her partly exposed hips which is perfectly shaped. My heart started beating faster as I raised my head further. My eyes lingered rather a fraction of second longer at her bosom. I almost fainted. What a swell, not too large, but slightly more than medium. I hesitantly raised my head to have a look at her angelic face with mesmerizing lips and seductive eyes. I was spellbound. Her eyes were fixed on the floor. Looks like she is very shy type. Now I literally felt more nervous. My concern now is that the girl will reject me. She is totally out of my league. But luck had played in my favor as she is more or less the same as me. Decisions are taken by the family. For the first time, I liked the family traditions and discipline.
She was etched in my heart that I could not take her image off my mind. I did not know much of information about her. I was told that her name’s Sukanya. My only worry was that I had a lot of dreams and fantasies after marriage. I was not sure if Sukanya, from such a conservative upbringing would understand and cooperate with me. I prayed to God that she would be open minded to understand my desires. My wedding was planned at the gap of one month.
ONE MONTH!
THIRTY DAYS!
SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY HOURS!
FORTY THREE THOUSAND AND TWO HUNDRED MINUTES!
Yes, I was counting minutes to have that beauty in my warm embrace as our naked skins rub each other, fulfilling all my sexual desires one by one.
Will I be able to? I wondered.
Like Reply
I waited with bated breath for the day I shall finally hold her hand. Thankfully I live in Bangalore, far from my traditional fort, Madurai which gives me the freedom to live the life like I wished. The wedding was conducted in a grand way. Every time I touched her during the rituals, I could sense an electric spark run through my body and stir my groin. I had to place my shawl on my groin to hide my erection. I took all the opportunities to peek at her exposed portion of her body. While I relished, I wondered how many in the crowd did the same. I felt a pang of jealousy and also a sense of pride at the same time. It turned into a game for me. I exploited every opportunity to touch her. I innocently rubbed my little finger at her slender curvy hips, I tried to poke my elbow at her boobs, and also tried to rest it there for as long as possible. I tried to rub the back of my hand on her ass as if accidentally. Wow, what an ass! I can’t wait to feel it bare skin. At one instance, I rubbed my dick on her ass momentarily, but I didn’t feel it much due to her heavy clothing. I have a feeling that she understood my intentions. She did not progress, not resist. The ***** traditional wedding gives ample opportunities to play mischief. And I made the best use of it. I have been to many weddings, but I had a feeling that my wedding was going on for ever. Not once during the whole wedding ceremony did she raise her head to look at me. I was looking for a bold woman, but I was slightly disappointed that it might be a herculean task to make her succumb to my sexual fantasies. However, I did not worry much about it. I was eagerly waiting to unwrap this beautiful gift of God. Every time I thought the ceremony was over, I was told to do something. It was like a never-ending process. I was feeling dazed. I didn’t know when the ceremony got over. I stayed in my room knocking the wall with the pain of anticipation of the precious moment. I heard giggles outside my room. My heartbeat began to rise. I drank water and sat on the matrimonial cot as if I was cool about it. I waited for a long time, I was losing my patience. I glanced at the door in anxiety. I heard the footsteps and I quickly turned my head away as if I was not so eagerly waiting. My neck ached as I held my head away. I was losing my patience. I felt like going outside and snatching her from her companions, but I refrained as I was afraid of my family. But the anxiety got the better of me and I walked towards the door in heavy steps. Just as I reached the door, the door opened and she was presented before me. My heart skipped a beat.
‘Do you wanted anything Raghava?’ One of my cousins mocked.
‘Looked like he found what he was looking for’ Other cousin commented.
‘Yes, yes. He was not even able to control on the wedding stage.’ They laughed loudly.
I shut the door as I felt embarrassed.
‘Damn, they noticed.’ I cursed myself.
To hell with them. I should focus on Sukanya now.
I quickly walked to the bed and sat on the edge. She shyly walked towards the bedside table and kept the milk on the table. She quietly sat on the bad facing away from me.
I did not know what to talk. I have imaged what all to do with her, but I have never thought about what to talk to her. Suddenly I felt clueless.
‘Do you like me?’ I asked. I prayed she would not answer in negative.
She just nodded in affirmative. I breathed a sigh of relief.
I wondered how much to talk before I get into action. Taking the first step is the most difficult part of all. I slightly peeked towards her and secretly glanced at her boobs. Every time I look at her boobs I almost faint. I have seen lot of boobs on pictures and videos, but none of them is a match to the shape of Sukanya’s. My hands shivered as they tried to reach out for them. As she adjusted her seat on the bed, I quickly retreated.
‘Damn, why should I be afraid? She’s my wife after all.’ I thought.
I cleared my throat, hinting her that I was looking for her attention.
She thankfully looked towards me. I just gave a nervous smile. And she gave a shy smile.
‘Are you feeling tired?’ I asked.
What a stupid question. I’m really bad at dealing with women.
She nodded her head in negative. That’s more than a signal, but I still need more proactive response.
‘Why don’t you lie down and rest your back?’
She nodded negative, but I gathered all courage and held her by her shoulders and nudged her to lie back. I have a lot to talk, but today is not for talking. I made her lie down. I also hesitantly laid beside her. She gripped her fist and slightly turned away.
As I stared at her, I wondered, ‘What a beauty. I should have been the favorite for lord brahma that he granted the greatest of his creation to me.’
I slowly moved towards her so much that my shoulders touched hers. I turned towards her and I breathed on her neck. She tightened her grip of her fist. I slowly moved my lips towards her ear. And blew hot air in her ear. I caressed my lips on her ear. She gave a low moan. I was happy with her response. I slowly raised my hand and rested it on her shoulder and slightly tried to slip her pallu.
‘Please turn off the lights.’ She said huskily that it was meekly audible. Irrespective of what she said, her husky voice stirred my groin.
She repeated her words a little more audibly.
It was a huge disappointment to me, as I was dreaming for the whole month to have a look at the divine peaks. But I could not disregard my wife’s first words on the first night. I turned off the lights.
I could feel that she was a little more proactive after the lights were turned off. She gradually turned towards me upon a little force from me. She was dimly visible from the light emanating from the AC display. I slowly got rid of her saree. It was rather heavily embroidered. I felt so happy after the saree was thrown on the floor. She felt shy, but it doesn’t matter. I slowly got my hands towards her boobs. The first confident touch on her boobs almost got me ejaculated. So firm and yet so soft. I wasted no time in getting rid of the blouse. This was not the way I wanted to do, but the first time is always sloppy. It was dark and I did not quite get the hooks right. I was about to tear them when she helped and got rid of the blouse. I wondered, such a beauty on the streets would not even care to have a glance at me if not for the marriage system which made her remove her blouse for me. And she would do a lot more. It was like a dream come true. As soon as her close was parted away, I was greedy that I just lifted the bra cups and gobbled up the boobs. I did not get the divine nature of the boobs in my haste to taste it immediately. I almost bit the nipped and squeezed the other one, just like a poor man was offered a bread after days of starving. She moaned in pain, slightly trying to push me away, but I held her tightly. She did not fight it much. As I was sucking her boobs, one of my hands travelled lower and held the knot of the inner skirt. I have no intentions of wasting time. I quickly yanked the know and pushed the skirt down with my hand a bit and pushed it further down with my leg. I lost all the inhibitions and held her tightly. I rolled her over me and grabbed her ass tightly breathing heavily. I held he face with my other hand and brought her lips closer to mine. She was just allowing me to do what I want. She was rather passive. I sucked her lips while I inserted my hands inside her panty. The kiss was passionate and I sucked all the saliva from her mouth. I dragged her panty and only after which I have observed that my dress was all intact. I moved her off me and laid her beside me. I quickly took off my dress in sitting position, staring at her, despite the darkness. I always wanted to relish the view of her boobs while I fucked her. I became nude in no time. She shyly turned away. I held her and held the elastic band of her panty and quickly slid them off. I dreamt of a lot of things, but my first night didn’t go the way I had planned, but the pleasure I was getting was beyond my dreams. I laid over her with my hands on either side, staring into her eyes. She looked away. I know she’s shy. Right now, I can’t think of anything other than inserting my cock in her pussy. I didn’t even know how it looked. I just held my cock and placed it at the pussy and pushed it hard. It didn’t go in. I was hard as an iron rod, but it didn’t go in, she was very tight. I tried again; she winced in pain. I asked her If I need to stop. I did not get any response. It could be a yes or no. But my desperate mind picked a favorable option and proceeded. After a long struggle I was able to push my bulb inside her. She was writhing in pain. I held her boobs tightly and bit her nipples gently to divert her focus away from the pain. It worked to an extent. I would like to be a good husband, but at that current moment, my only thought was a good fuck. I disregarded everything and gave a powerful thrust. She screamed at the top of her voice, which felt good for me. She wrapped her hands around me. I stayed in that position for a couple of seconds and began my fucking frenzy.
‘Please don’t wake me and say, all this is a dream’ I prayed.
It’s not a dream, but my dream come true. I increased the pace and fucked her like an animal without minding what she felt. I was in a different world. I failed to notice, but the room was filled with her screams. I lip locked her and sucked her lips. She bit my lips so hard that it almost bled. I liked that response which encouraged me to fuck harder. I could not see anything; I could only feel my cock penetrate her pussy. Her sounds added fuel to my carnal fire. I pumped as hard as possible and deposited my cum into her pussy. I was dead tired that I slept off over her.
[+] 5 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
[Image: efc30dc3e9a662ccbacd8e3c78e5c51a.jpg]

[Image: main-qimg-d6e2c298deed68e9deab303591a66ca2-pjlq]

[Image: Shriya-saran-telutu-actress-mpod1-hot-sa...C675&ssl=1]
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Please share your imagination of Sukanya with reference to any actress.

I'm not very proficient with the site. Can you please help me how to add a poll here.
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
I had a satisfying sleep, but it didn't last long. I feel something incomplete. I had lot on my mind but not even one tenth of it is fulfilled. I opened my eyes to find that it's just about time for sunrise. The room was moderately lit. He turned to his right side on the bed and there was a pleasant sight. An angel without a single strand of cloth on her body. I knew Sukanya was very shy type and would not be comfortable nude, but the night toil made her dead tired that she slept without her knowledge. I scanned her body from her feet till her forehead. Her perfectly manicured feet was flawless that I felt like sucking each finger of her legs as if they were nipples. Her shapely calf led to the most sexy legs I have ever had seen. I wish to bite them immediately, but I refrained with the fear that I might wake her up. The sight travelled upwards at the junction of her legs and stopped at her bushy pussy. I caressed the hair without touching the skin, but I felt her slightly move. I immediately withdrew my hands as I do not want to stop admiring her beauty. Her flat stomach curved as she lay in a twisted position. I'm going to the best part; her boobs. What a divine pair. I felt like sucking the nipples. The ecstasy I had with my first sex with her faded at the bliss I experienced when I see the twin globes. I went closer as if I was observing a crime scene. Her skin was so flawless that I could see not a single anomaly. I further moved to her face. Wow! A woman with a sexy body and equally sexy face is a rare combination. That being my wife is unbelievable. Her rosy lips made my heart skip a beat. Her lips parted a bit. I wondered how I would feel when those seductive lips would be wrapped around my cock. I was not sure when again I would be able to see this divine sight as my wife is so shy that she doesn't allow lights. At that sudden moment, I got a thought. 
I stealthily moved out of the bed and walked to the bedside stand. With a shivering hand I picked my phone. I opened the camera app and hesitantly directed the camera at her boobs. They looked even sexier on camera than on naked sight. Having nude pictures of my wife on my phone excited me, but at the same time terrified me. What if someone else accidentally check them. My friends and colleagues casually use my phone for calls sometimes as I do not secure my phone with a passcode. Although the possibility of my friend accessing the phot o somehow partly excited me, the thought that it could spread in the group like a forest fire terrified me. I'm going to have it for myself. I'll save the photos on secret folder. Alright! I made up my mind and pointed my camera at her in such a way that the image starts at her lips and ends at her boobs. Just as I was about to click the capture button, Sukanya woke up up a jerk. I almost dropped the phone. She looked at me in horror. I started sweating. I was expecting her to scream and gather all the relatives and humiliate my in front of them as a pervert who would take nude pictures of his wife and post it in the internet. I stared back at her with my heart thumping like a sledgehammer.
[+] 7 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Excellent update. He is caught now. She will show him her real face.
Like Reply
She looked at me in horror. I almost died of heart attack. 
'Did I sleep late? Please forgive me.' She pleaded me.
I was confused. She did not realize that I was about to record her.
I acted as if I was typing something on my mobile. I slipped the phone in my pocket.
'Not at all, Su... Sukanya'  I said hesitant to even call her by her name.
As she stared at me she realized that she was nude in front of me. She pulled her sheets till her breast.
'Please give me some time.' I'll freshen. She said and slipped out of the bed.
I felt like I have just got back from the dead. 
'Thank god she's not clever enough to understand my dirty thoughts.' I silently prayed.
I heard the sound of water flowing from the bathroom. I did not dare to do anything further.
‘Did my dreams end here?’ I wondered.
But I’m not the one to lose hope. I silently walked to the bathroom and kept my ear to the door. I heard the sound of bangles. I understood that she was washing herself. Just the imagination of the sight excited me. The thought itself made me hard rock. I was tempted to break the door and hug her in the bathroom itself and have some hardcore sex. But I knew I had the time to fulfil my wishes. I have a lifetime ahead of me.
I heard the sound of the taps being turned off. I understood that she was getting out of the bathroom. I quickly rushed to the bed. She came out of the bathroom in just a towel wound around her. I knew she did not plan to go to the bathroom so she didn’t have her dress in the bathroom. I was in ecstasy.
Guys understand that the kick you get in semi nudity is much more than complete nakedness. She was trying her best to hide her nudity from me, her husband. How long was she going to do it. I hope it’s not so long. I had a lot of plans.
[+] 4 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Super update.
Like Reply
I was waiting for her to drop the towel and change her dress. She walked like a gentle breeze to the dressing table. My heart was beating to see the nude beauty from behind. She quickly turned behind and looked at me pleadingly. I understood that she wanted me to turn away. I excused myself and walked to the bathroom. She watched me cautiously till I walked into the bathroom. I did not close the bathroom door completely. I peeked through the door slit as she turned towards the mirror after the confirmation that I will not suddenly walk into the room again. I suddenly remembered that I have my mobile phone in my pocket. My heart started to race again. I quickly picked it without hesitation this time and directed the phone through the door slit and focused on her. Things seemed to move in slow motion to me. She moved to the wardrobe and picked her dress. She neatly laid them beside dressing table on a chair. She dropped her towel and my heart skipped a beat. Finally, I’m capturing her beauty on my mobile. She picked a black color panty and wore it. I could see her ass cheeks gently jiggle as she wore her panty. She reached out to the bra but it fell down to my utter luck. She turned towards me and bent down to pick the bra. My cock pulsated at the sight of her dangling boobs. She quickly got up and wore her bra. Then one by one she wore all her dress. I stopped the recording and breathed a sigh of relief. As I looked down, I was shocked to find that my shorts were wet with cum. I had ejaculated at the sight of nude Sukanya. I put the mobile back in my pocket, gently shut the door and moved towards the closet and flushed the toilet to give her an impression that I was attending to the nature’s call. She walked towards the bathroom and gently knocked the door. I opened the door and looked at her. She shyly looked down and walked away. As she walked, I noticed her ass rhythmically moving. I wondered when I shall dip my cock into that beautiful ass. I have a felling it’s a long way. But I need to prepare her; prepare her for many more things which even I’m shy of admitting. I shall bring them out one by one.
[+] 3 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
[Image: LTSmwxIB3Copor4V.jpg:large]

[Image: OGV76559G7iLOWp75K00T9kbPRJRJ2hVr74n_new...thumb.jpeg]

[Image: denakskkviabeatarea-415x250.jpg]
[Image: DSy6nxgU8AAdquM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuADhce7h7Rev_QT1AoVU...A&usqp=CAU]
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Being from a traditional family, there were innumerable rituals. All I remembered was fucking Sukanya whenever I got chance. Finally, things got settled and we were left alone. Now I have the time and opportunity to open up with her. But over the time I had a feeling that she might not be as cooperative as I had wished.
This was the first night I would peacefully spend my time with my wife without the fear of relatives around. She finished her work in the kitchen after our dinner and came to the bedroom as I kept eagerly waiting for her. Seeing her fully dressed itself drives my cock crazy. I have decided that I should keep the lights on while I had sex today. She reached out to the wardrobe and picked a nighty and walked into the bathroom.
‘Why don’t you change here? I’m not a stranger.’ I said
‘I’m shy.’ She said and went to the bathroom.
I was determined to have sex with her with lights turned on. Hence, I had already tampered with the light switch in such a way that it does not turn on. As she came to the bed changed in a nighty, she went to the light switch and pressed it, the light turned off, but by the time she released her finger it turned on. She tried multiple times, but she failed. I smiled in jubilation. She got fed up and she walked to the bed in dejection.
‘The switch is not working.’ I said.
She just nodded and laid down on the bed. I eagerly moved towards her and started kissing her. She mildly responded. I was in cloud nine. I gave hickeys on her neck to which she moaned. I took the opportunity when she closed her eyes in pleasure and put my hand down to remove the nighty, but she held my hand in denial and said we can have sex after the switch is fixed. I told her that we are married and we have nothing to hide, but she did not give in. I cursed myself for the flop idea. But I cannot sleep without sex. Hence, I went to the switch to find some temporary solution. I took a tape and stuck the switch in off position. The light got turned off. I then went to her and asked if she’s fine now. She smiled in acceptance. I quickly stripped off her nighty that I almost tore it off.
‘Gently’ she said.
I crushed her boobs and unhooked her bra with my other hand. I peeled it off her body and threw it off. I sucked those nipples one by one and bite them gently while playing with the other hand. I kept going downwards kissing each inch of her body. She twisted like a snake. I went to her navel and inserted my tongue. She moaned in high pitch. I went further down and held the elastic of her panty with my teeth and pulled it down. I used my hands to speed up the process. I threw her panty off and sucked her pussy with utmost fervor. She was caught by surprise that she let a huge sigh and the most seductive music I had ever heard. After sucking her pussy for a while, I travelled back till her lips and smooched her. I held her boobs and squeezed hard. She outstretched her hands and clutched the bedsheet. My cock was rock hard and I slightly moved up to touch her pussy with my cock. As soon as the touch happened, she shuddered. I relieved my right hand of the boob squeezing duty and held my cock to position it at the pussy. As I was in position, I gave a strong jerk to insert the cock. She wrapped her hands around me and dug her nails on my back which increased my fervor. I pulled back and gave a powerful jerk to drive my cock deep into her. She shrieked through her nose as I sealed her lips with mine. Once set, I started to pound her at full pace. As I was lost in the ecstasy of hardcore fucking, I felt light hitting my eyes. I looked at the switch and found that the tape came off. I gave a wide grin. I looked at her. She had her eyes closed. I fucked her with renewed energy. My joy knew no bounds. I was like a kid who got into a candy store. I fucked her like an animal. To my advantage the harder I fucked, the tighter she shut her eyes. As I was fucking my dirty mind started to work. I turned towards the bedside stand to find my mobile at arm’s length on my right side.
‘What am I thinking?’ I cursed as I felt it was very very risky.
However, my excitement got the better. I laid down upon her placing my face to her right cheek that she would not be able to look to the right. I quickly picked the phone and put it below the pillow. I continued fucking. I deliberately started fucking hard so that she would keep her eyes shut. My ploy worked. As soon as she shut her eyes, I picked the phone and put it on selfie mode. As I saw myself on top of my nude wife I felt my whole body in ripples. I looked at her and breathed a sigh. I was experiencing dual emotions of fear and excitement. I made up my mind and pressed the record button. My heartbeat started to rise, but my cock was on full rage and my energy was on peak. I fucked her like an engine on full throttle. I moved the camera angle to capture her swinging boobs which was such an unforgettable sight which felt like it gave me a superpower. I tried my best to focus capture my cock plunging into her pussy, but the angle was not convenient. I tried to move away from the body to find angle, but drew her attention, I almost slipped my phone. I quickly stopped the recording and slipped the phone below the pillow. Without giving her reprieve, I fucked her relentlessly. She again shut her eyes and gaped with her mouth wide open. When I saw her open mouth, I wondered what a joy it would be to have my cock in her mouth. The though gave me goosebumps. After a couple of thrusts, I came inside her pussy. I laid down upon her and held her boobs tight, kissing on her lips. She opened her eyes in tiredness. For a few seconds she did not realize, but after she realized that the lights were on, she pushed me off her and wrapped the bedsheet. She stared at me in half anger.
[+] 3 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Sukanya's expression during the fuck

[Image: DNrIJVbU8AApvqs.jpg]
Like Reply
‘The tape came off just now.’ I stuttered.
She stared at me for a few seconds and quickly got off the bed and moved to the bathroom. I heard the water gush through the tap. I laid back and eagerly opened the video I had just recorded. I was a fool to have not thought about the volume on my phone. In a mad rush I opened the video. I heard heavy screams as I pounded my wife. The screams were so enticing. In a couple of seconds, I realized the grave mistake I did. I quickly pressed the mute button and looked at the bathroom door terrified. My heart started beating fast. As I confirmed that the door was closed and heard the sound of the water, I was relieved. I played the video without sound and I had an instant erection. Watching my own fucking video gave me more gratification than the actual sex. I played the video again and again and the more I played the more I liked. Suddenly I heard the sound of the water stop. I stopped the video and slipped the phone in my pocket. I eagerly looked at the bathroom door. She was taking longer time than usual. As usual I was anticipating her to come out of the bathroom in just a towel. But she disappointed me when she came out fully dressed. I was disappointed. But I have done a lot than I expected. I went to the bathroom and finished my chores. I also had my bath and came to the hall.
‘Breakfast is ready.’ She said.
I can’t believe that such a beauty is not only allowing me to fuck her, but also serving me. All the gods in the heaven are smiling at me. I had my breakfast and said that I had to leave for my office. She also said that she needed to go to the market to buy some groceries and vegetables. Although she was a timid type, she did not take time to assume the role of a dutiful wife taking the responsibilities of a housewife. I said ok and left for office.
At the office I did not have the heart to work. My thoughts were all filled with her. I was eagerly thinking what new can I do today. As I was thinking I remembered the videos I had made one of her changing the dress and one of our fucking. I knew I cannot play the videos in full sound at office. I moved to the conference room and set my Bluetooth headset. I started playing the video. I got instant erection. I pushed my legs closer and started watching the videos. I had watched many hardcore sex videos, but I had never got this much kick ever. I played both the videos one after the other. I was so immersed in the erotic experience that I forgot everything about the atmosphere. I came out of my reverie with the sound of a leg hitting the chair.
‘Having a nice time buddy?’ One of my colleagues came close to me as I was watching the video of Sukanya changing the dress. I was terrified. I quickly locked my screen and turned towards the voice. He was none other than my team manager.
[+] 5 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
[Image: Pic.jpg?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256...=GetObject]
Like Reply
(17-03-2024, 05:36 PM)rahulishere Wrote: ‘The tape came off just now.’ I stuttered.
She stared at me for a few seconds and quickly got off the bed and moved to the bathroom. I heard the water gush through the tap. I laid back and eagerly opened the video I had just recorded. I was a fool to have not thought about the volume on my phone. In a mad rush I opened the video. I heard heavy screams as I pounded my wife. The screams were so enticing. In a couple of seconds, I realized the grave mistake I did. I quickly pressed the mute button and looked at the bathroom door terrified. My heart started beating fast. As I confirmed that the door was closed and heard the sound of the water, I was relieved. I played the video without sound and I had an instant erection. Watching my own fucking video gave me more gratification than the actual sex. I played the video again and again and the more I played the more I liked. Suddenly I heard the sound of the water stop. I stopped the video and slipped the phone in my pocket. I eagerly looked at the bathroom door. She was taking longer time than usual. As usual I was anticipating her to come out of the bathroom in just a towel. But she disappointed me when she came out fully dressed. I was disappointed. But I have done a lot than I expected. I went to the bathroom and finished my chores. I also had my bath and came to the hall.
‘Breakfast is ready.’ She said.
I can’t believe that such a beauty is not only allowing me to fuck her, but also serving me. All the gods in the heaven are smiling at me. I had my breakfast and said that I had to leave for my office. She also said that she needed to go to the market to buy some groceries and vegetables. Although she was a timid type, she did not take time to assume the role of a dutiful wife taking the responsibilities of a housewife. I said ok and left for office.
At the office I did not have the heart to work. My thoughts were all filled with her. I was eagerly thinking what new can I do today. As I was thinking I remembered the videos I had made one of her changing the dress and one of our fucking. I knew I cannot play the videos in full sound at office. I moved to the conference room and set my Bluetooth headset. I started playing the video. I got instant erection. I pushed my legs closer and started watching the videos. I had watched many hardcore sex videos, but I had never got this much kick ever. I played both the videos one after the other. I was so immersed in the erotic experience that I forgot everything about the atmosphere. I came out of my reverie with the sound of a leg hitting the chair.
‘Having a nice time buddy?’ One of my colleagues came close to me as I was watching the video of Sukanya changing the dress. I was terrified. I quickly locked my screen and turned towards the voice. He was none other than my team manager.

Wowww very good story plot bro became a fan of your story keep your wife as very innocent and homely character and you do all your plans. Keep going bro eagerly waiting for your next update
Like Reply
Awesome. The husband decided to turn her a whore.
Like Reply