Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
? ? update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow fantastic update finally she was enjoyed for the very first time by someone other than her loser husband after marriage.
[+] 2 users Like Dhanapal's post
Like Reply
(28-08-2024, 07:09 PM)Dhanapal Wrote: Wow fantastic update finally she was enjoyed for the very first time by someone other than her loser husband after marriage.

Yeah. That was awesome!
[+] 1 user Likes Armani007's post
Like Reply
What many men tend to think is women doesn't need sex as much as men do.

The truth is women need more than what men need in sex.

They just need the right partner to explore things, that they haven't thought of.

If men can kindle their sex nerves, then there will be no stopping, she will be more submissive, and will act on your command as your personal slut.

Underline is, it must be consensual.

There is a thing called YOU CANT RETURN BACK to what is so called normal life.

Shipra once regained her senses to break up with Viresh, and found herself some stability. She had second chance in her life.

But, this time will she be able to return back???

There is a inner slut in every women, a inner demon, a dark side. While patode showcases it, Shipra hides it.

But after this, there will be no hiding. This is not about who won? Or Who lost?

Rather about bringing shipras demon out. Once her demon is fully out, hang on guys she will drain your balls. No stopping.

As for as Namrata, make her to cosplay, as maid , bunny, nurse etc...

Make the next encounter voyeuristic.

Shipra may feel guilty, a lump on her throat, eventually it will fade away.

And when she climbs the ladder, in her corporate world, she will lose herself for monetary gains. We all gossip that women tend to fuck for promotion, for power. No smoke without fire.

I really appreciate your efforts dear, One thing is that, suraj make it crisp. It is tiring to read all at once. I tend to skip many lines, then have to return back to read what I missed.

Or atleast break the updates in to two parts. In this way you can give updates every now and then.

Also change the font and colour. Because sometimes comments and your updates are on the same page. There is no difference between them.

So make yourself standout by selecting a different color and a different font size.

You listen to the suggestions, and it keeps me engaged.

Thank you

-Your friend HORNYTAMILAN23
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Fabulous update!!!

Hot AI Models For You!!!
https://' indianaib
Like Reply
Waiting Update
Like Reply
Ultimate
Like Reply
excelent update
Like Reply
Really super
Like Reply
Super continue
Like Reply
Fantastic update.....................waiting for next.
Like Reply
I did not like the viresh episode in between. it spoiled all the pativirata image of shipra badly.
[+] 2 users Like Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
(01-09-2024, 07:45 AM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: I did not like the viresh episode in between. it spoiled all the pativirata image of shipra badly.
Like Reply
You are right brother pure story ki mummy didi ho gya acha image lekr story read kr tha jaise shipra pavitrata wali wife h viresh ke sath sb bta kr use slut jb bna hi diya to kya mtlb bnta h Patode ke samne etna innocent bnane mood khtm ho gya ab read hi ni krna story main ab wait v ni krta update
Like Reply
(29-08-2024, 11:13 AM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: What many men tend to think is women doesn't need sex as much as men do.

The truth is women need more than what men need in sex.

They just need the right partner to explore things, that they haven't thought of.

If men can kindle their sex nerves, then there will be no stopping, she will be more submissive, and will act on your command as your personal slut.

Underline is, it must be consensual.

There is a thing called YOU CANT RETURN BACK to what is so called normal life.

Shipra once regained her senses to break up with Viresh, and found herself some stability. She had second chance in her life.

But, this time will she be able to return back???

There is a inner slut in every women, a inner demon, a dark side. While patode showcases it, Shipra hides it.

But after this, there will be no hiding. This is not about who won? Or Who lost?

Rather about bringing shipras demon out. Once her demon is fully out, hang on guys she will drain your balls. No stopping.

As for as Namrata,  make her to cosplay, as maid , bunny, nurse etc...

Make the next encounter voyeuristic.

Shipra may feel guilty, a lump on her throat, eventually it will fade away.  

And when she climbs the ladder, in her corporate world, she will lose herself for monetary gains. We all gossip that women tend to fuck for promotion, for power. No smoke without fire.

I really appreciate your efforts dear, One thing is that, suraj make it crisp. It is tiring to read all at once. I tend to skip many lines, then have to return back to read what I missed.

Or atleast break the updates in to two parts. In this way you can give updates every now and then.

Also change the font and colour. Because sometimes comments and your updates are on the same page. There is no difference between them.

So make yourself standout by selecting a different color and a different font size.

You listen to the suggestions, and it keeps me engaged.

Thank you

-Your friend HORNYTAMILAN23

Thanks man.
You really get the point of the chapter.
Most of the updates I do are from mobile and it's very tiring to make changes in color of font or highlighting it. But will try to make it more pleasant for the eyes of the readers in the next chapter.
I can give shorter updates in the future in a much crisp manner but I think it disrupts the flow of the story. Will try though.
Like Reply
(01-09-2024, 07:45 AM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: I did not like the viresh episode in between. it spoiled all the pativirata image of shipra badly.

It's an "Adultery" story brother.... what did you expect?
Like Reply
(01-09-2024, 09:09 AM)Dilbar420 Wrote: You are right brother pure story ki mummy didi ho gya acha image lekr story read kr tha jaise shipra pavitrata wali wife h viresh ke sath sb bta kr use slut jb bna hi diya to kya mtlb bnta h Patode ke samne etna innocent bnane mood khtm ho gya ab read hi ni krna story main ab wait v ni krta update

So according to you every women who has a past is a slut and has not right to behave innocent anymore. Great logic man  clps

And great decision bro... you should read romance stories, I don't think adultery is the right category for you.
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Next update is going to be delayed guys as I will be occupied by work the entire next week.
Like Reply
(01-09-2024, 12:53 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Next update is going to be delayed guys as I will be occupied by work the entire next week.

Take your time suraj, but give me a teaser.  yourock
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
(01-09-2024, 12:42 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Thanks man.
You really get the point of the chapter.
Most of the updates I do are from mobile and it's very tiring to make changes in color of font or highlighting it. But will try to make it more pleasant for the eyes of the readers in the next chapter.
I can give shorter updates in the future in a much crisp manner but I think it disrupts the flow of the story. Will try though.
I personally dont like forced sex. Seducing a women, and make her crave for sex. Thats where the real kick is. And make her to do things that you like, giving and taking pleasure out of her is pure bliss.

I have seen women transform,I can totally get it, I have made women to transform. Women act differently, a chaste wife of someone can be a whore to other person, and the husband wont even have a clue. 

If someone feels awkward, then they should spice up their sex life. Lol
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply