Thriller Naked Eyes
(10-06-2024, 09:13 AM)ricah43165 Wrote: Superb! Superb! Superb!
My excitement for the third part is high, bro
Pls let us know when we can expect the next update
Thanks a lot bro. I'm pleased that you liked it. 

Yeah i promise part 3 will be something which no one of you guess it. Actually now this story will follow on its genre of "thriller". Right now I'm working on it so that it doesn't violate xossipy rules while delivering what is promised. Sorry for delay in part 3 update but believe me, it will be worth it.
[+] 1 user Likes Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
where is 3rd part,,,bro
Like Reply
Bug 
Disclaimer - A small request from me, Please go through previous parts to get a better understanding of part 3. This is a continuation and carries all the information from earlier part. 
This thread might contain something which someone of you may not like it. If such then please talk with me before taking any action. As always all the characters mentioned are above 18.

NAKED EYES PART - III
                                         (The Last wish)

[Image: concept-violence-victim-abuse-symbolin-6...906767.jpg]

I started walking back to our villa, filled with pain, anger and disgust. ‘They were doing the horrible things but I’m considered unattractive, why?’

Somewhere aunty is right too, I have always ignored her, never talked to her, never made a move on her because I’m always shy and scared of consequences. So, why would she choose a loser like me? HUHH!!!

But is she right about my future? Am I going to be loser my whole life? Am I going to be like Shetty sir, whose wife fucks other man because he couldn’t matchup to her expectations?!!!

No!!! that’s never going to happen. I will change myself to something more appealing, more masculine. I have to take care of myself. Maybe leave this computer games, move outside and look at the real world like dad says. Yeah, my dad, uncle (dad’s younger brother who serves in military like my grandfather did) all have nice physique because we have military background.

Yeah, like my Tatayya (grandfather in Telugu). He is still strong even at this age because he still wrestles and goes out. He is very energetic man that’s why everyone loves and respects him.

Everyone in my family is outgoing and strong except me. No, I have to change this. I can’t be like Shetty sir. I have to be outspoken and cunning like my dad. If I will become kind and good like Shetty sir then nobody will care about me. They will utilise me for their benefit.

Till now I thought big dicks is what makes you attractive and kind of alpha male thing. But no, it’s otherwise around. It’s your confidence, skills and how you use those skills to pleasure your partner matters the most.

Then while leaving abruptly from the main doorway, I heard a loud ‘Ooohhhh…Bawaaa’!! maybe dad might have penetrated her again or would’ve kissed her pussy, who cares huhh!!

Earlier today I thought Shetty is a real man. He was a gentleman, soft spoken, kind, had huge cock. But in reality, it was my dad, a true macho man, a true strong man.

Dad not only seduced a young wife but also made her man watch it. Then he proved himself, by taking her repeatedly in-front of him. He made her cry, scream for him. He convinced sir to let him cum inside his wife’s fertile womb, or maybe he did it without his permission while Shetty sir couldn’t do anything as his wife has already fallen for my dad. So, is my dad a true man like a strong virile man?

That proves everything, women don’t like introverts. So, in reality Shetty sir is a loser despite having a big cock. For assurance there’s Latha aunty is getting pleasured by my dad thrice in a row, while Shetty sir is running around for drinks following her order so that he could just get a hand job in return from his own wife. But I don’t want to be a loser like him. So that means I don’t have to follow him anymore.

Now I walked through main pathway, because I lost my mind and didn’t care if Shetty sir or anyone else will see me. Anyways I don’t think he will be returning anytime soon.

As I approached our main door, surprisingly it was locked from inside and bizarrely I heard a nice romantic Hindi song being played in the main bedroom. But when did dad open mom’s handcuffs? I thought she was still handcuffed to the bed. Maybe he might have removed it while I left early. Oh god I couldn’t remember a bit of when I left and what was mom’s condition.

(Oh my god, if mom is awake. Then I’m doomed. Oh no, did she check my room? She might have searched for all of us. Then why didn’t she come searching for dad? At least she could have caught him red-handed!!!)

Ignoring those thoughts, I quickly ran towards backside path to get into my room. As I entered my room, I found that everything is same as I left before. So, it means mom didn’t come to check me. Huh! That’s strange but at least I can call myself lucky boy to dodge all of those darker consequences. Huh! Earlier I could have got caught by Shetty sir but he couldn’t. Then above all that even mom didn’t get any suspicious to come and check me. Why would she? Damn, I became such a skilled spectator in just one day. But I do have to give credit to my games for all this skill. It was those games that gave me this stealth knowledge. If only Latha aunty could recognize my skills.

Now I sat on my bed and drank some water feeling relaxed, listening to those romantic songs. Maybe mom’s romantic song must have made her asleep by now, that’s why she didn’t come out.

But strangely I couldn’t relax as aunty’s words kept spinning in front of me. I just couldn’t forget she mentioned me as ‘weak’. So, to overcome those thoughts and get some sleep, I decided to have some drinks. But dad did say there wasn’t any left. Anyways let’s check without getting caught by mom as I was sure no one else would show up by this time.

Dad is busy with Latha aunty and I was sure he wouldn’t show his face till morning. Shetty sir is completely out of picture for now. So, it’s only mom that I have to worry about.

I slowly tiptoed my way towards the door and tried to open it but it didn’t open. I tried again with full strength still nothing happened as if it was bolted. So, I turned on my lights to check if I have mistakenly bolted from inside but surprisingly it wasn’t. So, it’s locked from outside? Why would mom lock my room? (Let me remind you all, my room has two doors. One is main door that leads to main hall and other one is back door that will lead to back garden)
While I was wondering why mom locked my door by scratching my head, Suddenly I heard some deep male voice and disturbance. “UH-OH, let me see you…NNN!! MMMH!!”

Wait! Is mom watching movies on loud speaker. I thought she is asleep by now. But the music is still running, then how come she is watching movie and listening to music at the same time. I began thinking about the situation with analysis. Then again, I heard that deep male voice but this time it was much clear so much so that I could tell it wasn’t movie but in reality, there’s a man voice coming from my parents’ bedroom.

What!!!! There’s a man in mom's room. I got scared! my heart started beating much faster again. What was going on? Why is there a man in my parent’s room in midnight?

Should I call my dad or run to him for help?? No…No what I’m I thinking!! What should I tell him before that? What if it’s Shetty sir again? Did he come back to pleasure himself. Maybe because dad is with aunty, so he might have taken this chance!!! But will mom allow him Tho??? Oh god! Why I’m I getting excited by just thinking about it??

I gave in to my curiosity and got up, drank some more water. Then I went to bathroom to urinate and had to change to another pant. I cleaned my face and poured some water on my head as it seemed to be burning from watching all these crazy events.

I quickly opened my door and went backside. I don’t know why but there was mysterious excitement in me for some weird reasons. I could feel my blood rushing throughout my body.

Strangely I found my parent’s light were on and it was slightly lightening the garden but not much to notice me. I tiptoed slowly towards the room and from the edge of the wall I slightly peeked inside, through the glass doors. As the lights were on so this time, I was able to see everything much clearly. But I saw something so frightening and mind-numbing that I became speechless and my foot froze to the ground. This is so weird feeling like I could see, feel everything. But for some weird reasons, I felt like having chicken legs, wobbling and shaking underneath but can’t move a step.

Actually, the thing that frightened and shocked me to my inner soul was seeing a big masked man inside my parents’ room. He was yelling at my mom as if demanding for something. I understood he was some sort of dacoit or local thief or some criminal; he must have come to rob us for cash or ornaments.
I was scared to dead!

Even more scary part was, he was rubbing and caressing my mom while yelling and asking something. My poor mom was still blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed.

Strangely among all this my boneheaded mind began ogling at mom. She was looking very beautiful lying on the bed, her long black hair splayed above her head, the parting of her hair coloured with red vermilion powder, signifying that she was a married woman. Her 'Mangalsutra' necklace lying between her rising and falling breasts, the wedding ring on her finger and silver toe rings on the second toe of each of her pretty feet were other signs that she was married. Mom was also wearing silver anklets with tiny bells, which made sweet tinkling noises every time she moved.

Even though music was playing still I heard them as both were yelling. That dacoit or thief was yelling and demanding in anger while my poor mom was pleading and crying not to hurt her.

Dacoit - (he was speaking in Hindi) Calm down bitch, you don’t have to panic. I won’t hurt you, if you follow my orders.

Mom – please don’t hurt me. Just open my hand I will give you all of my money and gold I have.

Dacoit - don’t try to be smart lady. I won’t open your handcuffs. I can find it myself. I know this place very well it won’t be that hard to find.
But I do need something from you!!

Mom - y..yes..I will give you everything, I promise!! just don’t hurt me.(shivering and shaking in fear)

Dacoit- Everything huh! How about some of your mature pussy?

Mom - what!!!! How dare you!! I’m married with a kid. How could you even think of it?

Thief - I knew you must be a mother because you have such a curvy body. Honestly you look very beautiful in this saree and you have the best pair of breast and ass I have ever seen.

Mom - lanjakodaka! (son of a bitch) My husband will kill you if you touch me. You don’t know my family background; they will destroy you and put in jail, if you lay a finger on me.

Dacoit- hahaha really, well that’s fine with me. You see I’m a thief with many criminal backgrounds. I went to jail numerous times. So, it’s no problematic for me to go again with such a proud reason!!! Come on baby let’s check you out!!

Mom - what!! No!!! Don't you dare to touch me!! my family, my husband will kill you for this!

Dacoit- that’s even better!! let them kill me, why are you getting worried? Huh! Sexy lady, you don’t understand, I have nothing to lose. I’m an orphan, if I get killed or thrown inside bar, I have no fear because before all of that, I would have tasted every inch of your body. Tasting a traditional married lady is enough reason to die for!!

Mom – N…No P…Pl…please don’t do this. I beg you, pleaseee. Try to think in a positive way. Why you want to destroy your life? You better take money and become rich a…and then you can have any woman as per your wish.

Dacoit- Yeah but it’s against my pride to manhood. How could I call myself a man if I left such a sexy lady untouched. 
(He suddenly pinched her open navel)

Mom - oouuchh!!! you bastard! Don’t you dare to touch me again or I will scream loudly and my husband will surely kill you right here!!!

Dacoit- Shut up bitch! Before that I will ripe off all your clothes and bang you over and over again. Then I will kill your husband and your child right before your eyes. Is it a boy or girl?

Mom- Are you dreaming idiot. My husband is a strong man, he will rip you apart.

Dacoit- I think my bullet will rip him apart.

Mom - what!!!!

Dacoit - hahaha I have a gun bitch! What did you think, I’m shouting unnecessarily. It’s not my first time to steal. Hahaaha, I have bangd many women in these villas and hotels. Most of them are like you mothers. I steal their money and their woman’s chastity in front of them by showing this very gun. Once I tied a man to a chair and fucked his wife right in front of him twice. He kept begging and crying but that’s what adds to the trill part right. Then I called my friends to join me in the fun. We actually forgot how many times we fucked her but in morning we found out she died due to heavy bleeding and exhaustion. But we needed something for such a hard work. So, we took their daughter and sold her in brothel for good sum of money.
You are very lucky that your husband isn’t here or else I would have tied that bastard and fucked you right in front of him. That’s the power of a gun bitch!!!

Mom - y... yo...you have a gg…gun!!!!

Dacoit - oh yeah here have a feel.

(Oh my god, he really had a scary looking gun which he removed from his pants and swiped her face with it. I was so scared of it that I just froze in my place. What should I do, this is so scary. I have to run to my dad. N..No I can’t do that. I can’t leave my mom alone with this thief. What if he gets very angry and harms her. No, I have to wait for an opportunity when he gets away from her, that will be the best moment to escape.)

Mom - No..no please don’t hurt me, take this thing away from me. I have a family; they can’t survive without me. Please take my money and spare me, I beg in your feet.

Thief - Nope that’s not something pleasant. I want more!!

Mom - What more do you want other than money?

Dacoit- I have already told you, what I want from you. Or do you want to hear it directly from my mouth? Huh!!

Mom - please understand, don’t do any such things with me. I’m a devoted wife and respected mother of a child. How can I do such things. Please don’t spoil my life! I’m like a sister to you…please!!!! Please I’m begging you, let me go!!!!

Dacoit- That’s even better, didi(sister). listen, I have heard even better request and excuses than this. It’s just that, I don’t care. All your cries and pleads excites me even more. I need one thing from you. That will be your sexy body. I wanna fuck you and enjoy with you. You like it or not I don’t care! But here is the best part if you agree with me then you will have very pleasant experience.

Mom- wait…wait please I’m a devoted wife. What would I tell my husband. How will I face him with my unfaithful and impure face. Yeah, you better kill me! It’s better to die than live a life of no dignity!!! (crying)

(Ohh my god I have to do something but what? Throw a stone at him!! No, he has gun!!! What should I do????)

Dacoit- listen lady, life is more important than your pride. You have a family, a child, why you want to end your life?

Mom - Then what would I say to my husband? It’s a lifelong promise to never look after another man.

Dacoit - hmm so what? Don’t tell him anything. No one will ever come to know about it. You will keep your life and I get to clench my thirst!!

Mom - No I can’t, please leave me…what have I ever done to you?

Dacoit - Don’t expect sympathy from me bitch!!! If I wanted, I would have bangd you, ignoring all your pleas. Do you even realise that you’re all tied up in an empty house all alone.

Mom - what alone? Yess I’m alone! I’m alone but please take money and leave me. I can’t live this life without my chastity!!

Dacoit- stop it didi(sister)! I have heard enough of your chastity. You are pure and will always remain pure. If no one will ever get to know about this, then simply you will remain faithful wife to your family. It’s just your ego and greed. Forget all those and think straight for a second. You could save your husband, your only child and yourself. You just need to spend some time with me that’s all. You are blindfolded so you can’t see me. So just think me as your husband making love to you for few minutes then everything will be over.

Mom - No! Never, how could you try to make deal on such things? I’m woman…

Dacoit- Ye…Yeah, a married woman filled with dignity and purity. Huh! No one is pure in this world dear. Just remember I can any time force you and take everything I want from you.

Mom - Then what are you waiting for go, do it. Anyways it wouldn’t matter much. Either way I’m losing everything so what are you waiting for Hhiiiiihehhiiii…. destroy me…hhnnnssiihii(crying)

Thief - Do you even know what happens when a woman is forced or assaulted against her will? It’s traumatic!!!

Mom - But you want to have sex with me…go do it…. clench your thirst!!!(she began sobbing and weeping even hard now. It almost heart breaking to see my own mom in such conditions)

Thief - Yess I want to have sex with you but not against your will. I don’t want to assault you.

Mom - why?? Why it matters to you? What do you want then?

Dacoit- I want to make love to you, okay!! I want to love you like a man loves his wife on their first night.

Mom- why? What difference it would make for an animal like you?

Dacoit - Because I like you dear. I like chubby and natural looking women just like you. you are so simple, elegant and yet so beautiful, that I can’t explain what I’m feeling right now. It’s magic, I guess. The moment I laid my eyes on you, my whole body is burning with desire to touch you, feel you and love you. I promise, I will show you good time with my cock. I’ve been storing up a lot of anticipation for you. I’m pleased that you didn’t disappoint me a bit with your looks. That’s why I said I would even give my life but I will definitely taste you before that.

Mom - you love me!!! this is your way to show love?

Dacoit- yess like you said I’m an animal. An animal chooses its partner then he mates with her and forgets her.

Mom – No stop it!!! I can’t, I don’t love you. please let me go

Dacoit- you can try to like me. It’s just for few minutes then everything will be alright like before.

Mom - No… I can’t touch another man. It’s sin!!

Dacoit- So this is more important than your family.

Mom - No please don’t hurt them. H…How many of you are there. (sniffing and weeping in between talks)

Dacoit- I said I like you from bottom of my heart. I will kill anyone if they touch you or came near you.

Mom – I…...I…I don’t know what to do!!!!!

Dacoit - Don’t worry, I know how to lead. You just give your consent and make love with me. I promise I won’t hurt anyone of your family and leave you like nothing happened before. I don’t even want your money, okay!!
Here I will wait beside the bed and not disturb you for a while. You think calmly about all possibilities and tell me your answer.

Mom- wait… w..wh..what if my husband comes. How will I face him? What will he think of me?

Dacoit- your husband hasn’t shown up till now. I don’t think he will come either. Most men go for drinks in late night to the bar. He must have gone there. Also, I have locked all doors. If at all he comes then I promise, I will hide myself and not hurt him or your pure image before him. I promise!!!! I will stay on my words.

Mom- If you care about me so much then why all this. We can jus...

Dacoit- shhh you just think calmly and give me a proper answer till then I will be waiting outside. Wait a minute, let me turn on all lights and fans.

Ohh shit!!! he turned on garden light and he looked right at me. Actually, I had come out of my stealth positioning without even realising as I was worried for my mom and wanted to take some action. Now we both were looking at each other. I thought to run but he immediately pointed his gun towards me without making a noise. I froze to death as I could see ‘my life flashing before my eyes’.

He pointed the gun towards me for few seconds then signalled to come towards him. At this point I am on my shaking foot looking down at the ground, my heart pulsating with pain and fear. I did as he told and went closer to the glass door. it took me a few seconds to look up to face the thief. This man was a giant, he looked much taller and bigger than me and he was wearing some kind of dark clothing with fully covered face in a scary mask. That mask and his dark clothes made him look so scary that I couldn’t even look at him for a min.

Then he suddenly pointed the gun towards my mom and startled me almost screamed my lungs out. But somehow, I managed to remain silent and begged him while being mute to not hurt her in expression.

Now he pointed that gun towards my mom and then towards me and kind of looked at me. Maybe he was asking if she was my mom. I nodded in affirmations.
He stood still then pointed his gun towards my mom and looked at me in a cold-blooded look and signalled to keep quiet. I nodded my head in fear.

Suddenly he started walking towards me. I just froze to ground. Somewhere in my mind I knew he might shoot and kill me. Like he had everything in his hand, just pull the trigger and everything ends. I could literally feel my leg shaking with fear and he kept approaching closer towards me. As he began walking towards me, subconsciously I started backing myself due to his scary personality. He immediately pointed his gun and I froze to ground. By now he was standing beside the glass. Actually, we both were facing each other with just a glass door in between.

Criminal - (whispering as if he doesn’t want my mom to hear him) Are you, her son?

Me- P..pl..please don’t shoot me!!!

Criminal - Are you, her son?

Me- hu...hn y…. yes

Criminal - I want you to stand here, in front of my eyes. No matter what you see, you shouldn’t move afoot. Do you understand?

Me- ye..yes I understand!!! Please don’t hurt my mom!!!!

Criminal - if you do as I say and stay at your place without making any noise no matter what you witness. I promise, I won’t harm her.

Me- I swear you I will stand here like a rock. But what are you going to do with her?

Criminal - Nothing much, I would just taste your mom’s womanhood!!!

(I felt a strange tingling sensation throughout my body)

Me- please don’t do this with my mom!!

Criminal - I will because I can. Now for your punishment I want you to watch me defile your mother’s chastity with your open naked eyes. This’ll teach you a good lesson!!

Me- (shocked) punishment for what? Do you know me?

Criminal - (angry expression) HUHHH!!

Me- I don’t know you but if at all I did anything then punish me as per your wish but please leave my mom. She is innocent!!!

Criminal - isn’t she sexy Tho!!! I mean look at all those perfect curves and extra fat and muscles all at right places!!! She is a perfect Indian beauty.

Me- please I will repay anything you want. At least tell me what have I ever done to you or harmed you?

Criminal - I know boy, how rich you are!!! You rich brats don’t see anything except money!!! Well, I will show you something very rich!! Can you guess…guess it! Guess it?

Me- what!!!!!

Criminal - Your mom’s juicy pussy and the way I’m going to eat her out
GIHAHAHAH!!!

Me- (this angered me) You are doing a mistake!! I might be young now but I will grow up and then…

Criminal - shut up you little bastard!!! You aren’t going to do nothing!!! Future huh!! No body has seen future boy!! See the present. And the present seen is I’m standing with a gun! So, you will watch me defile your mother standing right here with pin drop silence, do you understand me? Or else I will kill her the moment I don’t see you, do you understand me? Speak up you little bastard, do you understand me?

Me- yes

Criminal - let me tell you I’m a man of my words. If you do as I say no body will get harm expect… hmm expect your mom’s sweet little pussy hehaahh. You know the very hole that brought you to this world. Well tonight I’m going to torment your birth place. I’m sure she will like it and I’m pretty sure you’ll love it so much that you will beg me to fuck your mom in front of you again and again until I give a little brother to you.

Me- Stop it!!! Don’t to do this to my mom, she is innocent!!!! Don’t you feel bad to force upon a harmless woman!!!!

Thief – Feel bad pehehhe!!! Actually, I’ve lost count of how many women I have bangd so far. I’m a god’s gift to woman boy!!! Tonight, that lucky woman is going to be your mother pisshaha!! Let me tell you my game plan, First I will stick it in and ask questions later. I would make her feel so good that she will forgive me later GAHAHAHAH!!!!

Me – Why you have to force a woman against her will. Doesn’t this bother you that she is shouting and begging you to leave her. while….

Criminal - ssshhhhh!!!!! Don’t spoil my fun boy! I’m in a good mood. I want to enjoy and enjoy like a king. But you got two options; stand like a rock or visit graveyard with your mom’s corpse, huh! Which one will you choose????

Me - No! Don’t, please I understand you. I swear, I will follow your orders and stand here, right in front of you without making any noise. But promise me you won’t hurt my mom!

Dacoit- Well I can’t guarantee on her pussy or chastity. Other than that, I promise!!!

Now if you have understood then I will take a leave from you and end this conversation and go back to steal something very precious…GEGAHHAH!!!!!

After scaring the shit out of me he walked back as if dancing and singing lightly and stood quiet for few seconds near the bed. Then he went near the music system and turned it off completely. After a while he walked towards the bed and stood near mom. He looked towards me and signalled to keep silence again. I nodded in pain!! Like what options do I have!!!! Shit!! Shit!!! This is worst!!! Oh god please help me!!! Save my mom lord!!! Please, I beg you lord.

What is he going to do with my mom???.......

[+] 6 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
If he bang your mom, wont you enjoy you bloody cuck?
Like Reply
My poor boy chinna, this wouldn't be anything new for him. he's already witnessed his mom getting fucked by his uncle, but now he's about to witness her with a decoit, right in front of him & he can't do anything to help his mom but stand there quietly and watch
[+] 1 user Likes Bakchod Londa's post
Like Reply
He has already seen another man fucking his mom hiding. Now everything is going to happen right in front and mom is going to see his son shagging whiel she is getting fucked by criminal. This is what this cuck was waiting for.
Like Reply
Great going friend
Like Reply
Bug 
Naked eyes part - 3

After a while he walked towards the bed and stood near mom. He looked towards me and signalled to keep silence again. I nodded in pain!! Like what options do I have!!!!..............

NEXT........

After staring at mom for a while, I saw his hand raise up and sliced through her breast. Which shocked me!! Then he again looked back at me, smirked and placed one of his hands on my mom’s tits and pressed it.

Mom- uhhh!!…what are doing? I haven’t decided yet. Stop!!

Thief – My…. My you have got one of the softest boobs that I have ever felt.

Saying it, he groped her breast but this time he properly kneaded it tightly and with his finger’s nails scratching her nipples.

“HNIII…. HNOOH!!!!…stoppp…what are you doing. You said you won’t force me. Keep your promise”, howled mom in pain

He ignored her request and kept on kneading her. In between he would pinch her nipples which caused mom to shriek and twist her body as she was handcuffed to the bed.

Thief - “Woman like you have nice thick smell”. I just love your smell!!!!

Mom - Go smell your mother and sister, you dirty son of bitch!! 

Dacoit- Uffff Didi, why are you so angry? Do you want me to give you a warm up hug to comfort you. I’m sure you will like it too”

Mom replied “never. I will never let a creep like you touch me. Let me go”

Dacoit- Don’t worry Didi, this creep got some skills to bring you in mood.

By saying this he climbed upon the bed and kneeled near her. I guess she felt him near her so she immediately swings her leg in an attempt to kick him out but he easily caught her leg as if he was anticipating for such thing. As he caught her leg, being a big man, he put her leg down and sat upon her leg. Thereby making her defenceless.

He let a laugh and with his hand held her hips and dragged her towards him like a doll. But as her hands were still tied to bed so he could only drag to point but till that her lower body got slightly lifted up.

Thief - Your ass is so huge and curvy too…God damn…. haaa...hhaa!!!

Now the hand that held her hips moved below to her butt and cupped her ass tightly in his right hands and pressed hard I guess, cause mom jerked her hip and shrieked ‘ouch’. She started cursing him bastard and son of a bitch while he said he loves her.

Then he put his hand around her milky navel and pushed it up towards her breast and pressed it hard, mother let out a painful scream saying aaaaaaaaaaah! ouch! While that thief gave out an evil laugh ‘This is so much fun Didi…GEHAHAH’. He took both of his hand to her back and pressed her ass hardly as he could over her saree. He was indeed being harsh on her as I could see his big arms holding ample amount of her butt flesh in its clutch like formation. she was literally screaming at this point saying “urrhhh! Ouuucchhhh……noooooooooo…save me…Vinky!!!!”

[Image: RAXrtt.gif]

Thief – Hahn... your butt is so big; I just want to keep rubbing it!!!

After a while seeing her struggling, he stopped his brutal action and calmly kept his hand on mother’s shoulders for a while, kind massaging it. Then he smoothly slid mom’s pallu aside from her shoulder thereby exposing her huge chest and was about to touch her blouse. But was stopped abruptly as mom began writhing and shouting at him.

[Image: kareena-kapoor-saree.gif]

Mom - No stop!!! please don’t do such things to me, please. I beg you!!!

Dacoit- I’m not doing anything just want to look at your beauty. That’s it!! Calm down!!

Suddenly in jerk he slides his right hand inside her saree and began caressing her legs till her knees in quick motion. My poor mom couldn’t stop him because he sat on her legs which is why she was pinned on the bed. Now he began kneading her breasts with his other hand and forcefully tried to kiss her neck and cheeks. Meanwhile mom was shaking and twisting her body like a snake as she desperately wanted to stop her assaulter.

Not gonna lie but it looked like those old movies where an evil looking villain is forcing upon a beautiful lady to take everything from her.

Mom – uuhhnn!! No, you are touching me. Stop it!!! I beg you!!! Please!! Get off me!!!!

Help me, Vinky!! Vinky!!!

Thief - silence Didi! Do you want your son to hear you? Do you want your family to watch you in this condition?

Mom – yes! I want the world to see and hear my cries. I want my husband to come and beat the shit out of you. you are banging me you bastard! My family will kill you for sure!!

Vinkyyy!!!!

Thief - Good call your husband then. Let’s see if he can survive my gun. Then I will kill your son too.

Mom - No don’t do that!! I beg you, don’t hurt my family.

Dacoit - Then do as I say and nobody will get hurt!!"Just do it once quietly, no one will know anything. Or else you will be the reason for your husband’s death. Now if you don’t cooperate with me, I swear I will kill your son too.

Mom – No…. No…please don’t hurt my son. I…aahh…. nooo…eehh…. please let me go.

While my poor mom was crying and pleading, that bastard continued his work as if he isn’t hearing her. With one hand, he held mom’s upper body and with the other hand, he was squeezing her ass above her saree. Then, with one leg, he was pressing mom's both legs. Now he began licking and smelling her cheeks and neck while slowly whispering something in her ears.

I could clearly see his every move due to better lighting conditions but couldn’t even hear a single word of what he is murmuring in her ear. It seems my mom was now badly trapped in his clutches. Strangely after a while mom wasn’t screaming anymore loudly for help maybe she was worried he might hurt dad and me.

After abusing my mom for a while that horny bastard was getting even more eager thereby licking and kissing her cheeks and neck regions like crazy.

Then perhaps his hand which he had slide inside mother's saree earlier started moving upward and stopped abruptly. I don’t what’s happening or what tricks he is playing on her but my mom shivered as if gotten electric shock and trembled like a fish out of water.

Mom desperately tried to shake him off so as to escape from him with loud scream “KYYYAAHHAHAA!!!!!” But he was too adamant and kept his balance perfectly while his arm still inside her petticoat, which I could clearly see the shape of his arm over her saree. After failing to shake him off of her body. my poor mother started pleading in desperation.

AAIIOOO DEVUDA!! noooo…. please leave me, please don’t touch me there, it’s a sin. what are you doing? This is so shameful ammaa, uhhh you shouldn’t touch someone’s wife this way, it’s sin!! urrhhhgg!! Naaahhhh!!!

Now I could see that thief’s wet tongue probing on my mom’s ear and he kept nibbling her ear lobes as his hands continued their work down below. One of his hands was on her boobs, which was slowly massaging it while the other one was inside her saree, it was hard to tell what was going on but I could see his big forearm and wrist moving rhythmically. Again, there wasn’t much resistance from mom but her whole body was trembling and jerking. This must be due to fear, yeah that’s must be the reason.

Mom sighed loudly, for a moment I thought she would protest. But I don’t know why her voice faded to a low moan.

Thief – (looking back at me) my fingers have slipped above the elastic piece of cloth called panty which was the final barrier. “आता मी तिची केसाळ योनी अनुभवणार आहे” (Marathi), GEHHAAHHA!!!!

(What! What did he say? I guess he blurred out something in Marathi. I’m pretty sure he must be complaining about my mom being tough. I know how strong my mom is. Maybe he screamed in pain? Yeah, that must be it. Mom would have crushed his hands with her big thighs. But what was that grin? He did laugh…MMhhh maybe to deviate me or trying to hide his loss)

But for some weird reasons I could see his hairy arm shaking and her body twisting maybe she is resisting to not let him escape. Suddenly he let out a grunt and laughed loudly cherishing some kind of victory. Oh no it seems he got what he wanted!!

“How about that? huh” he grunted with a victory smile on his face towards me

While my poor mom’s body trembled violently and I could hear slight whimpers as that evil bastard forced her legs further apart, relentless in his attempts. After a while of struggling to vain she started sobbing as a complete stranger was upon her, destroying her personal dignity. Mom's head was leaning slightly backward (must be in shame) and her knees were slowly parting apart.

While my mom was sobbing in sadness, he was just busy in his work and kept on saying, “wow what a pussy you have got ‘Didi’, I have never felt such dense hairs on anyone's pussy till date. Just get fucked by me once, please. I promise we will have lot of fun and no one will know anything GEHAHAH!!! Oh, Didi ji! your pussy is so hot.

Then slowly he started pressing and licking her boobs over her blouse while whispering something in her ears. My mom kept nodding her head in no and trying to push him away from her with all her strength by twisting her body but she was helpless. Both her legs were badly crushed under that big intruder legs and her hands were handcuffed to bed.

[Image: blouse-saree.gif]

Then he took out his right hand from mother's saree and took his finger near his nose and started smelling it and he started saying that ‘wow what a nice pungent smell’. While saying this he put the same finger on mother's lips and tried to put it inside her mouth but mom started turning her face here and there, trying to avoid his finger. Seeing her opposing him hardly he smelled his own hand and put that finger inside his mouth and licked it.

Thief - MMPHH Didi, you are very salty! I want to taste you more.

Mom - cheeee! You are a disgusting person!!!!

Thief- what’s disgusting in this Didi. Doesn’t your husband taste you.

Mom - That’s my husband. My husband is….

Thief - yeah, I know what you will say Didi, your husband is like a God to you. Only he has rights over you. Even he loves you most and all those stupid claims right!!! But what kind of a man leaves his wife handcuffed on bed. Huh!!!!

Mom- That’s none of your business.

Then he sucked his finger himself more and started saying ‘the taste of your pussy is very nice Didi. Today I want to drink your pussy juice to my heart's content. Will you feed me comfortably? HUH!!!

Mom - Enough already!!! Please leave me now. Whatever has happened, I will not tell anyone. Please leave me and take all my money and jewellery.

Thief - Oh Didi, nothing has happened yet? The whole night is still lying around.

Saying that he stood up with a smirk on his face. I couldn’t predict what is unto now. Suddenly he turned off all lights and it was pitch dark. Oh my god! What is he up to now!! I can’t see a thing! Where is my phone? Oh no if he sees my phone light, he might get angry or suspicious about this. Oh no, I don’t want to upset him.

Mom – ARRGH!!!…what are you doing. No please don’t do that! NNGH!!! Please! I will not be able to face my husband. Ahhhh…nooo…God help me!!! AYYYoOOO DEVUDAAA!!!!!

(This scream and cry from mom killed me from inside. I couldn’t take any more and shouted)

Me – Heyyy… leave her alone…

I moved forward and tried to slide that big glass door but it didn’t open. I used my full strength still nothing moved. Maybe its locked from inside. But it’s so dark that I couldn’t see anything. Suddenly I heard the glass slide and out of nowhere I felt something hit my face hardly and it knocked me down to ground.

After a while somehow, I got conscious and felt something hit on my abdomen, as if a heavy rock fell from sky on my lower body. With slight conscious I opened my eyes and saw something black thing beside me. I couldn’t figure out as everything seemed to be blur at that moment.

While I was groaning in pain and shaking my body to get up. I heard a deep voice “Don’t you…##***&&& disturb me ##&&****... If I ##&&&*****&&##*** I will kill you. Remember this!!”

(I was experiencing a sudden loss of consciousness, confusion upon waking up, and potentially memory loss of the events)

I was so much trying to figure out what happened all of a sudden. I was standing at that glass, then what fell over me. What was that voice? What was it saying?

With some pain I slide to my right and saw someone close that big glass door. Slowly I was getting back my conscious and saw it walking into the darkness of the room. Then I began to hear surrounding noise and noticed my mom pleading and crying asking him where he is and what he is doing?

Mom – What are all these noises? What are you doing lanjakodaka(son of a bitch)? Let me go….

OH!!! Now I get it. That bastard must have heard me shout. Then he must be the one, who hit me. Oh god how strong is he. He did all of this in blink of an eye while I couldn’t even figure out what happened? how I’m I going to help my mom?

He is too strong and fast for me. Shit!!! If he can charge at me this quick without any warning, then I’m sure next time he will surely shoot me to death. I’m not a strong guy nor I can run fast enough to call my dad. With that kind of speed, he can easily catch me midway and thrash me death. This is what I get for being weak. Shit!!! Why God? Why my mom?

Suddenly the lights were turned on. I gathered all my strength to stand up and quickly looked at mom to see if she is ok. I was shocked to see her in only blouse and petticoat. When I looked even further, I saw that big dark criminal, who now stood beside the bed with my mom’s blue saree in his hand. I understood he removed her saree. When I was looking at my mom lying half naked while sobbing softly trying to hide her body. There was an unknown rage starting to form in my body. I gave an angry look at him for first time, while he gave a wicked smile to me through his scary mask.

[Image: main-qimg-ee0cba9c8f64cd567df56c56840edee4]

Mom - (crying) please enough already. I can’t go through this anymore…

Thief - really!!!! But I have to accomplish so much in this night!!!!

Mom – No don’t touch me…. You are a disgusting animal…

Thief – Stop screaming or I will kill your son.

Mom – N…No please don’t. why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done to you?

Intruder – It’s your parents and gods mistake to make you this beautiful. How can a man resist your beauty. It’s natural for a man to attract toward a female. So, I got attracted towards you.

Mom- Are you stupid? Can’t you see I’m married and mother of a child.

Intruder – I don’t care if you are married, mother and what not. I just know one thing, I like you. My body tingles with mere looking at you. So, I want to fuck you till it clenches my thirst.

Saying this, he started unbuttoning her blouse buttons with force while his other hand started untying the knot of her petticoat. Mom started opposing and twisting her body. While he kept shouting at her to cooperate. After a while of struggling the knot was almost open. Then, lying beside mother, he pressed one of her legs with his long leg and the other leg with his other leg in such a way that both the legs of my mom got stretched apart; thereby the knot of her petticoat got loosened and it began to shrink down slowly from her hips.

I must admit that the bastard seemed like an experienced player in this. No doubt he must have forced many women’s. Here he had held my mom in such a way that it was almost impossible for her to push him away or separate him from her.

Seeing nowhere to go or protect herself mom began crying again and pleading to let her free with desperate efforts; leave me, please, aah, what are you doing to me, leave me, leave me you monster, I fall at your feet. I am a married woman, leave me, this is a sin, you are mad!! please this will destroy me!!! Nooo!!! Please !!! leave me!!!!

But that bastard was in his own world, he was pressing mom’s breasts over the bra like an excited child as if seeing breast for first time and then began licking her breasts over the bra. I hated all this to witness but I could see his hungry black eyes hovering over my mom’s juggling breasts.

Mom – Enough of all this!! Please take my gold and leave. Let me go to my son and make sure he's ok.

Approaching mom’s face, which had turned red due to crying and heavy breathing. That bastard put his dirty hand under her chin and told her “If you want to see your son, we can arrange something else”.

Saying that, the bastard lowered his hand and squeezed mom's left breast.

Mom again tried to scream loud but that evil bastard closed her mouth and told her I will be dead in a minute if she doesn't cooperate. I could see mom felt shocked and frenzy. All her movement and struggle stopped.

Thief – That’s right dear. If you want to escape from me, then go on. But I will take my revenge in other way.

Mom broke down and began crying more. At the very moment I felt defeated. It’s just gone, everything!!! Mom has given up for me. If I do something stupid and get killed, all her sacrifice would be for nothing.

While I was consoling myself that evil bastard had started caressing my mom's chubby navel, waist and thighs. He kept on saying that “Didi, today I will fuck you a lot, and you will also enjoy a lot.” Now he started calling my mother 'aap' (you) and then he brought his face right over her big breast and looked at it for a while. Suddenly he grabbed mom's breasts and squeezed them, gritting his teeth. Mom must have felt a jolt of pain as at once she squealed in distress.

That cold hearted bastard laughed at mom's pleas, turning his attention to her big nipples that was pointing from her blouse. Now he bends down and began licking her deep cleavage while holding and tugging her nipples. mom squealed lightly and began pleading.

Thief - Ummahhh, did you like this strange feeling passing through your body. I know you have felt it. Just embrace it Didi!!

I don’t know why but mom didn’t scold him this time. I felt unusual sensation of losing something. I didn’t know why I felt like that!!!

Thief - These are some good breasts Didi. It’s been a while since I got taste of this type of sweat. HmmHH such a musky scent…so beautiful..hmmm

Thief – Just accept the situation and give yourself to me darling. There is no other way…hahahah!!!

Without even completing his laught that evil opened his mouth completely and galloped one-third of her right breast into his mouth. Surprisingly mom didn’t oppose nor shouted, she was almost silent but gave a squeal when he devoured her. I’m sure she is lost in her thoughts of me, her only son. She probably must be thinking about me and my dad.

While I was deep in thoughts, I saw that bastard's face brushing deep inside her breast. He was sucking her breast very aggressively by creating vacuum pressure inside his mouth so that more of her breast could fit in. Due to his aggressive treatment, she started trembling and shaking in pain. Slowly he came up to her nipple. I saw he slowly did a full circle with his tongue around her nipple then his jaws instantly closed upon her nipple and his lips wrapped around as if hiding what his mouth was doing on her breast. “AAAIIIOOOOO champisedu…... (killing me) kapadanti…... (save me) …… Amma aaahaaaaaa!!!! Ooooofff!!!” groaned mom in his arm.

I guess he must have started biting my mother's nipples with his teeth over the bra. While mom kept pleading desperately to leave her but in between she would jerk and shriek very loudly saying aaaiiiii ahhh Amma…. uummhhh!!! I don’t know what that bastard’s filthy mouth is doing to my mom but her chest rose and fell deeply.
After a few minutes he let go her tits and started caressing her lower body. Suddenly he tried to kiss her lips but Mom turned her face away.

After failing twice, he pulled mom's legs apart thereby stretching her out along the bed. Now mom’s petticoat got raised up and her milky upper thighs got exposed right up to her panties.

Thief – GAHAHHA!! You can’t hide that from me…GEEHEEHH!!!

Now that stinky monster perched alongside her, his mouth on her breast and his hands caressing her thighs and innermost which I couldn’t see. My mom was ostensibly resisting his advances by throwing kicks and shaking her body but it seemed it wasn’t enough for a leech.

My heart skipped a beat, as I saw his hands grasp the hem of her petticoat and quickly removed it off her leg. Oh No!!

By now, my poor mom was lying before me in only her blouse and panties. I couldn't help but admire what I saw. Even though she no longer had a girlish figure, she was gorgeous. Her belly was smooth, her hips were wide, and her thighs fleshy. Moreover, she did not look fat. Her weight was distributed in all the right places in the right proportions. Her body had an aura of softness, and warmth, and comfort. She looked maternal and sexy at the same time.

(Me talking to myself – “HURGHH!! What are you doing sick knucklehead. For God’s sake she is your mother. Why would you look at her like that?
I’m sorry am not a creep, it’s just that she felt really pretty. I’m just proud of my mother”)

Mom – Wh..What are you doing!?

Thief – I’m taking off your petticoat so that I can see your naked motherly buttocks!! GEEHHE!!

Mom – No!!! You will go to hell!!!

Thief – AHA!! Didi, what is this? You got such a goddess figure, then why are you wearing this boring ‘beige’ panties. This is spoiling all your beauty.

Mom – No!! Stop! Don’t spread my legs!! I can’t, let me go!!! This is sin!!

He closely examined my mother’s lower body in her panty with a huge grin. While mom kept beating her legs to push him away. But he expertly dodged all her moves.

Thief – HOO!! HOO!! Well!! Well! How does it feel to have only a piece of underwear hiding your most sacred genitals from a complete stranger? Doesn’t this excite you? Doesn’t this turn you on?

Mom – Never!! I would never get aroused from a sick criminal!!

Thief – FUFU… But I think your genitals will probably rejoice from my sexual simulation like you have never felt before… Here I go!!

Now he got above her thereby blocking my view. I could see two adult body shaking and wrestling but can’t figure out what was going on.

Thief – Well!! Does the stimulation on your clitoris feel good? I can feel some moisture.

Mom – MMPH…I…I don’t feel anything at all!!

Thief – FUFU…At first, all women say that. But you’ll soon start feeling really good.

Mom – Never!!

Thief – The sexual pleasure that I will give you will make you forget everything.

Mom – What? What non-sense!!

Thief – It’s true dear you’ll throw everything away too like my other slaves and become my sow.

Getting irritated I moved to other edge of the window and I could see him slowly slide her upper part of the panty aside and immediately sliced his finger on her swollen labia making my mom shiver. His thick fingers were in!? Are his fingers moving inside her? Is he toying with my mom’s pussy?

Thief - wow Didi, I have never seen such a beautiful and fat pussy like this.

Mom - Noo!! Aree nii abba (your father slang), You will go to hell for this!

Thief - Really!!! Then I have to be quick, hahaha!

Saying this that thief used one of his thumb fingers to rub my mother clit while he used his middle and index finger to open the mouth of my mother love tunnel and used it to move inside her.

HOHO! Grunted that bastard in excitement

“No, don’t put your finger in that place…... HAAA! Don’t put your fingers in! AAHHH!!” whimpered mom

My mom looked shaky and grunted with his activity and appears to me as if she was crying but I was not able to make out whether it is a cry of pain or pleasure. That horny bastard seems to know what he is doing!!!

Thief – What’s the matter Didi? You’ve stopped swearing so much and sweating buckets. Are you alright?

Mom – P…Please stop all this…. HAH!! HAH!!SIIHH!! NOOO!!!

Even that asshole also started breathing heavily for some reason and slowly moved his finger in and out and bent his face on my mom’s cute face. Mom instantly turned her face away as if she knew what would be his next move. But as she turned her face sidewise it became easy for that cheeky bastard to lick her neck area.

Then he started moving his finger in and out of my mom's pussy at steady pace and kept rubbing his groin on her thighs while licking her neck and kept on pinching her nipples with his thumb and index finger simultaneously. Slowly mom’s crying was fading and it was getting replaced by her unusual noises Ohhh...Aaaahhh...hiii…. uuufffff!!!

Thief – You’re really raising your voice. Could it be that you’ve started enjoying it? HEH HEH HEH!!

Mom – Never!! Y..You’re wrong!!

Thief – Really!! Then what’s this sound is for?

Mom – EEHH!!? AH! HAH! HAA! OHH! HUH!

Thief – What!? What’s this sound? You two-faced bitch!! Hear it, this is the sound of your pussy rejoicing.

Mom – No!! Leave me you psycho!!

That thief’s smile grew wide as he focused on her dangling tits completely wet due to his course of action. Suddenly mom gasped with anticipation as she fumbled with the snaps. "Please I’m begging you, don’t do this, I’m a mother of a child. Please don’t remove it. I will curse you" She whispered as she felt his thumbs move down to the waist band of her panties preparing to remove them.

“Don't even start with that bullshit again Didi, cooperate with me or you know the consequences.”

After his warning, mom wasn’t talking back any longer so he began pulling her panties down and off along her hips, sliding down and took it out from mother's feet with his own feet. Suddenly he got down and planted a moist kiss on her very naked pussy. This caught me by surprise as I never anticipated he would reach to his goal that quickly. He tasted my mom’s womanhood like he said he would do. 

For mom, this act by him gave her so much shock that her lower half body almost jumped over the bed. She gasped very loudly as if removing all air from her lungs and instantly closed her thighs in cross section.

(Damn this guy is skilled! Like to achieve something that smoothly is remarkable. He seemed like an ancient milf hunter)

He kneeled looking into her eyes and said “I want to fuck you Didi. I want to fuck you now”.

Now she started scolding bad words and screaming at him as he kept on requesting her.

(One thing did amaze me that he could easily force her and do anything he want with the level of leverage he has. But why isn’t he? Rather he keeps asking for her permission. Does he really love her or it’s something else which I’m not understanding yet?)

Suddenly mom twisted her legs behind him and kicked him away from her body. That huge thief fell aside her on the bed.

He got up angrily and pulled his gun and pointed at her shouting “I will kill you, if you do such type of stunts” I love you but don’t think of me as weak, do you understand?

(There was no need for mom to pretend that she was frightened, as clearly, she was genuinely terrified of the weapon being pointed directly at her face. Being blindfolded she couldn’t see but definitely feel a heavy weapon on her face)

Then he grabbed her viciously by her neck, his hands running all over her body, while his warm lips planted warm kisses on her neck, shoulders and ears. While mom began sobbing again but surprisingly, in between she would let out soft noise as his frantic caresses continued "Ohhh... umm... mmm!"

[Image: uEmHUc.gif]

Now even mom's pleading of " leave me, leave me" had stopped and it got replaced by her light whimpers. Perhaps she had understood that this low-class bastard would not leave her without fulfilling his wish. After a while I could hear mom's breathing has started becoming fast and she started breathing loudly.

Even that thief started increasing the speed of his finger in her pussy and in a gruntlike voice started shouting, "Oooh Didi, what a great pussy you have, you bitch, you are getting hot now, getting wet for your lover huh!  what a soft and warm pussy you have!!! FUFU!! Even your ass is trembling!! This tingling sensation in your pussy must be feeling good, doesn’t it?”

Mom – No…I…. I don’t know!!! Ah!! AH!! HAA!! AMMHHH!!HIII!!!

“Oh, Didi you are such a liar. It’s like you got two different personalities, one is this outside one with high temper and strong character while your inner character is horny and complete slut.

“N..No! That’s a lie! AH...AH...NO..” exclaimed mom

“Like hell it is… Your upper mouth keeps denying it but your bottom mouth is dripping out truth juice and squeezing like crazy. GEHAHAH!! Look at your twitching body it says how much you’re loving it!!”

“No…It’s not true…. I’m not loving it…. You can never please me. Only my husband can make me happy!!”

“Really!!! That’s an insult to my masculine. Now I will show you how skilled I’m with my fingers dear. Now I’m really gonna go hard on you and break your will!!!”

“Stop!! You are scaring me, you pervert!!! Let me go for God shake!!!”

“A pervert? Did you just call me pervert? That’s great!! Now I’ll wrap you into a bitch who loves taking fingers in her pussy!!! Are you ready for great beyond?”

N…NOOO!!! Mom nodded her head in no with scared expression.

Now I could see his rough skinned strong dark hands against my mom’s dark brown clitoris. She began to tremble with rising arousal as he worked on her.

Hn-Hnnn-Nnngghh!!! Huuu-Hhhnng…Haa…Hnff…

Suddenly mom’s body tensed then relaxed. When I looked carefully at his actions, I saw him slide his second finger into her pussy alongside the first. She groaned again in pleasure or pain as his fingers filled her more.

“Don’t…AHHH!! Please I can’t take it. Noooo!!! Take your fingers out!!!!”

At this point to my amazement, he turned his hand over and thrust his fingers deep into her body, withdrew them a little and thrust them in again. She yelped in surprise and a little pain as he worked his fingers in and out of her body with speed, reaching deeper with each thrust.

Mom - please don’t curl your fingers. What are you trying to do?

Thief- I want to curl my fingers upwards towards your pubic bone, seeking the rough inner patch of your G-spot. I guess this it right!!! This is your weak spot!!!

Huuuuhhhh – HnnnNNG - Hnnnnnn!!!!!!

Instantly mom’s hips bucked slowly but forcibly back and forth against his hand. Her back arched automatically. Harsher grunts began coming out of her mouth.
Astonishingly mom would tremble and writhe the most hardly whenever he whispered something in her ear or nibbled it.

After a while of his continuous gruesome attack on her hairy pussy, finally mom broke down and said to the thief “please stop this…I can’t take this anymore...”

Thief - Uhh didi, don’t say that you are not liking this? The quantity of juices your mature pussy secreting out is crazy!!! Look all this is love juices. It seems your pussy is starting its preparations for our mating!!!

* SLSCH! SLSCH! SLSCH! SLSCH! SLSCH! SLSCH! SLSCH! *

Mom – No!! AH!! D... Don’t move so fast!!! I can’t!!! N-NO! No! No!! NNGHH!! AHHHH!! NNNGGGHHH!!! NHHAAHHH!!!

Thief – HAAHAH!! You’re so noisy dear!! Here’s a punishment for you!!!

Just then mom jerked her lower body and screamed much louder than earlier saying ‘Ohhhhh ammaaa I will die’ and then while controlling herself she started sobbing. When I looked at her groin, I saw that thief had put his third fingers in her pussy, that's why mom suddenly screamed saying Ohhhhh. She bucked hard against his hand as if trying to ride it. Suddenly her body went into uncontrollable spasms.

(My mind dimly wondered what my dad might be doing to Latha aunty few meters away from where his wife, my mom herself was getting practically fisted maybe for first time in her life)

After a while her moan subsided and for a few seconds all I could hear were the creaking bedsprings and the soft, wet, slurping sounds of that intruder’s fingers in my mom’s pussy. Suddenly a foul pungent odour hit my nostrils.

“Didi you are not very tight like another woman's I have fucked. It seems like you are fucked properly all the time.

(To my combined relief, he slowed his fingering gradually to a stop.)

“ooohh! Didi so much water is oozing from your pussy. your pussy feels so mature and warm inside. It understood so quickly and loosened itself to accommodate my fingers by leaking so much of cum. Today I will take a bath to my heart's content in the river of your pussy.”

That thief kept talking to my mother in such a vulgar language that I can’t describe them as I couldn’t understand few of them. But the most surprising part is I was slowly getting excited hearing him talk so vulgarly to my mom. While mom lay still, sweating, almost gasping for breath.

Suddenly bending low between her thighs, that thief quickly leaned forward and licked moms stretched and tingling slit with a long single stroke of his tongue from its base to her clitoris.

HYYAAA!!! Oh my God! Not again!!! Please don’t do that! It’s a sin! It’s a sin! Don’t spoil me, I’m a devoted wife. Whimpered mom

That thief continued his work completely ignoring her plea. At first, she tried to push his mouth away from her vulva then she tried to twist her body thereby closing her thighs. But he gripped her hips firmly and began licking her again, this time his tongue firm and pointed at its target.

SLUUUUURP!! LICK! SLSCH! SLSCH! SLUUURP!

Now his big head was exactly between her thighs which is why she was unable to close her thighs. By now I couldn’t see much of details as his big head obstructed my view. But I could see two bodies struggling and wrestling with each other. Ironically one body wanted to take something precious from the other while the other body desperately tried to protect its precious gem. Now only ‘time’ would answer which one of them will win the battle.

While I was in my imagination mom began to moan and writhe hard. She was literally shaking like a leaf during storm as that thief’s tongue must have found and started playing with her sensitive clitoris. She kept murmuring something which I couldn’t understand.

While twitching and throwing their body across the bed due to ongoing struggle. They got into a position for a few seconds which showed a glimpse of what is going on and why my mom is whimpering and struggling so much.

AHHH NOOO!! UHHGH!! GAHH!! Pant! Pant! Grunt!!  AHHGHH!!!

I saw that thief had slipped two of his fingers back into her poor vagina, rotating them in various angles while his tongue worked expertly on her swollen clitoris.

“AHHH…HA…HO…AAUUU…HIII…SUUUUHHH!! UGGHH!!! Wait…I can’t handle anymore!!!!”

Thief – But your Honey pot is overflowing dear. Let me drain some more!! Here let me rub your inside with both my tongue and fingers!!

AHH!  HAAAH!!! Can’t Take!!!

AHAAAH!!! HHAAIIIHHH!!! NOOO!!!

Mom was twitching and breathing in shorter gasps and whimpered loudly as if using all of her left-over energy “please…. I…. AHHH!! I’m gonna break!!! I can’t!!! OHH!! NOO!! HAAAHH!! please…. it’s enough already!!!

You won’t break!! Have a piece of mind and enjoy yourself to the fullest!!

“IYAAAAHHH!!!! Not again….H..HO..EH..P..PL..Please I’m at my limits”

Thief - Don’t say now that you are not liking this? Hahaha, I heard all your horny moans Didi. Also just look at all these mess you have done ha-ha! Tell me Didi didn’t you enjoy this?

Mom - hmmm…. Ohhhh (pant)…. No… (breathing really hard)

Thief – Really then I have to try properly!!!

Mom – NOOO!! You BEEAAST!!!(Pant! pant!). My whole body will explode.

Thief – Beast? Really?!!

Mom – ooohhuuufff!!!! Pant! Stop all this cringe activities and let’s talk about it.

(Now he stopped all this action and released her vulva and slowly rose to his feet, watching her closely as she lay panting on the bed. After a while as she caught her breath and came to normal. Both were again indulged in a diplomatic talk)
[+] 3 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Bug 
Thief- Oh Didi, then what should I do? Tell me Didi? Why are you silent? Direct me, what should I do next?

Mom - stop it!!! You pretty well know what you want from me. I give up!!!! Please do it quickly and leave me alone. My husband might come back any moment!!!
I was getting emotional as my mom was about to lose herself to a complete stranger and a criminal beast of a man. While her only son witnessed all this crime. Now that Big Black dressed Bastard began kissing my mom’s milky white tummy while playing with her dark brown clit.

Thief - Oh sweetheart! Tonight is avery important night for me. you don’t know how much I want you darling. I am crazy about you. Let me taste you properly my love!!!

Now that thief started running his long tongue all over my mom’s chubby navel. My mom jerked instantly as she felt his smooth tongue and she started making moan of joyous “ohhh maaaa… umhhh…. ssssiiii….it tickles…. hhehe...hehhhee...mmmhhh...uuuhhh….”

[Image: YnQUfC.gif]

My mom was moving her head all over the bed begging the thief to stop but he started moving his head from mom’s navel to her breast and started running his tongue over one of her nipples and started sucking it with his mouth. After sucking one of her nipples and covering it with his saliva, he took her another breast and nipple in his mouth and continued his sucking.

Thief- Oh Didi! you are looking like an angel…your husband is a lucky asshole to have you as a wife.

Mom remained complete silent. I guess she really wants all of this to end as quick as possible.

Thief- Didi are you satisfied with your husband?

Mom - yes

Thief- Hmm..that explains why it was so tough breaking you.

Now again he placed one of his hands on my mom’s thigh and started roaming his hand over her naked thigh. He used his hand to separate her thigh so that her hairy pussy was visible to him. Astonishingly mom wasn’t resisting him a bit. She easily opened her thighs and let him look at her glorious hole.

Thief- Didi tell me one thing, if you are satisfied with your husband then why you are so wet down there? Huh!!!

I could tell mom felt very shy as she turned her face sideways and desperately tried to close her thighs.

Thief- Don’t be shy Didi, open up and tell me.

Still mom didn’t reply

Thief- Tell me Didi, why are you wet and dripping so much down there. Look the whole bedsheet got drenched in your juice. Did you had fantasy to get taken forcefully by a stranger. Did you both husband & wife had sex dreaming of this? Tell me Didi why are you tied up like this?

Mom - I don’t know, it was my husband’s idea to try it. He likes to do all kinky stuffs!!

Thief - So you both had sex a while ago?

Mom- Hmm!!!

Thief- Okay!!! That explains why your inside felt so clumsy!!!! God I always wanted to fuck a cum filled pussy!!!!

Mom - Then please do it already and let me free. Why are you torturing me!!

Thief- why would I torture you Didi? I love you!! I love you a lot!!! It’s just that I’m trying to understand why you’re dripping so much when you being taken against you wish.

Mom - Because you played with me, you annihilated me you son of a bitch!!!

Thief- okay but you hated all of this right, then how come you got this wet. That means you enjoyed all of this?

Mom - No!!! Stop making me feel ashamed of myself!!! Please I beg you. I went through enough pain already. Please end all this.

Thief- No, don’t be ashamed darling. It’s is not your fault to enjoy it. It’s natural for a mature woman to feel pleasure from a man. This stupid society has bound you as someone’s wife and can only get pleasure from him but you are a woman and you don’t know what kind of pleasure another man can give you.

Mom - Please don’t spoil me. I don’t want to know all of this. I’m happy with my husband.

Thief- yeah Didi I know you are happy but I’m just saying what’s wrong to try out another man in your life for just one day. It’s like trying a special dish rather than your boring everyday rice.

Mom - No this is sin. I know I’m committing a sin.

Thief - No Didi, you are understanding is wrong. It’s sin to cheat someone but right now you are saving your family. Why don’t you look it that way?

Mom- I don’t understand, why are you attracted to me? There are so many beautiful women out there.

Thief – Maybe, but you know there’s a thing called true love. I like my woman to be mature and little fat like you. Your woman of my dream dear. Such a pretty face and…

Mom- What do you want from me? Why all this pep talks? I’m not that beautiful, I’m old and mother of a teenager. Let me go!!

Thief- No you’re the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I am sure you must have scores of male admirers.

Mom - wow!! Do you really think, I will get flattered by these stupid compliments? I know very well what I’m so, don’t give these flattery lines thinking I will fall for it.

Thief- I am not flattering you Didi. I am just telling you the truth. In real life, men don't desire skinny ladies as companions. They prefer fleshy, plump women like you. And as for your age, well I would always go for a middle aged, experienced lady. Aishwarya maybe the most beautiful woman for others but for my standards you’re my Aishwarya.

Mom - Thanks for those worst vulgar compliments that I have ever heard mister. Even a fool can tell how much you’re lying!!

Thief – hahaha!! Actually, now I’m starting to understand you Didi. You are showing anger from outside but your inner self is enjoying all of this.

Mom- shut up you dirty pervert. What made you think that?

Thief - just looking at your hard pointed nipples and dripping cunt. Now as experienced man, I know that all of this happens only when a woman is horny as hell.

After hearing all this from his mouth, mom remained silent. Strangely she kept her head straight.

Thief- Tonight, you look absolutely great, dear. you definitely look very sexy, in-fact the sexiest of them all. Just look at your lips, it is very hard to resist kissing your luscious lips Didi. I want kiss every inch of your body. I want to smell and lick your armpits. I want to drink all your sweats. Please Didi, just give me permission to worship your body. it’s just one night thing. I promise no one will ever come to know about it. Please don’t stop me tonight!!!!

Mom- what is the point of stopping you now? you will have access to me either way. My husband, my man who was supposed to protect me is no more here. I can only blame all of this on my fate.

Seeing mom accepting to the situation that thief happily started roaming his hand over my mom pussy and upper thighs regions, making my mom moan louder.

Thief - Yes Didi, accept it as your fate that your pussy is going to take another man and enjoy it. Tonight, I am your husband darling.

Mom- Never!! Nggghh!! You are a pervert, thief and Hnnnghh!!! A very..very vulgar person. HAAAHIN!!!

Thief- You are yet to find a lot more about me sweetheart!!! Didi, I promise you, after tonight you will start loving me. I will give you so much pleasure that, you will always dream about me.

Mom- keep dreaming you idiot. My husband is so loving, handsome and wild in bed that I don’t need a second thought about it. You will never win over me!!!

Thief- I believe in what you say Didi. Maybe your husband is wild on bed but you are having sex the same way and that same cock for so many years. So, I’m pretty sure your body has gotten bored of it.

But today you’re going to feel a completely different man with different size cock and different style to sex. I’m pretty sure you will go crazy over me.

Mom - That’s not possible. Stop saying all those stupid things about my husband.

Thief - it’s true Didi. Here let me give you an example. Tell me what did you like the best in this place?

Mom- I don’t know

Thief- it’s just a normal question Didi. Why are you resisting to everything? Stop resisting yourself and listen to your body and enjoy the moment. What did you like the most?

Mom- All those different types of food and clothes

Thief - Why you liked it!

Mom- Because it was good

Thief - was it good than your local hometown. Isn’t food and clothes available at your city?

Mom- no but….

Thief- then what made you like it here more than your hometown?

Mom - because it’s different from those every day. I liked ‘nauvari saree’. It has such a special type of wearing. I have seen in many movies so I wanted to try it.

Thief - Same thing Didi, don’t you want to try a Marathi cock. It’s different than your husband. I’m pretty sure it will make you feel special, ones you try it.

Mom- Oh god!! You had all this conversation so that you could convince me. Chee you’re such a pervert and annoying.

Thief- Really, so you think I’m different than your husband?

Mom - yes

Thief- Do you think my cock will feel different inside your pussy?

Mom - isshh…cheee you’re such a pervert and evil person.

Thief- Are you starting to like me?

Mom- no never, I love my husband!!

Thief- of course Didi I never wanted you to stop loving your husband. I just want you to love me as well. Like give me a small place in your heart.

Mom - why are you doing all this. Please end this nightmare!!!

Thief- Do you know a cool thing about nightmares?

Mom- what?

Thief - Nightmares aren’t always evil. Sometimes they might seem evil in night but they leave a good trademark impression throughout our life.

Mom - Stop all these conversations!! I get it, you’re really good at convincing people. But right now, please end all this.

Thief- of course Didi as usual this night will end. But I want to make this night a memorable for both of us. I will make sure I get a place in your heart. Didi, I love you a lot!!

Mom- shh... stop all this nonsense and finish it quickly.

Thief - Didi can I ask you something?

Mom- what? What do you want now?

Thief - I’m a very insecure person. That’s why, I wanted to know, how was my fingering skills? Was it good? Avg? Or awesome?

Mom - I don’t know, I didn’t feel anything!!!

Thief - please at least tell me this. Why are you pulling back yourself?

Mom - Because I’m a married woman who is being forced to perform adultery.

Thief - Oh common Didi, I know how much you enjoyed. I could tell easily by your moans and screams.

Mom - Then why are you asking me?

Thief - To clarify it!! I want to know your perspective. Please???

Mom - it was worst!!!

Thief - okay swear on your son and tell me the truth!!

Mom- how dare you to indulge my son in this. I will kill you, if you took the word ‘my son’ on your lips.

Thief - Wow!!! That’s a protective mother right there. So, you love your son the most huh!

Mom - shut up! Don’t talk to me!!!

Thief - sorry!!! I’m extremely sorry!! I take back all I said, I promise I won’t take the word ‘the son’ on my mouth ever again. Please Didi don’t get angry on me, I don’t have any family so I don’t know manners and it’s true feelings.

(Suddenly the thief touched her feet and pleaded to forgive him. My mom got startled as she felt his head on her feet. Being a kind lady, she forgave him and told to come up)

Mom - would you leave me and my family unharmed if I let you have sex with me.

Thief - yes, I promise. I won’t hurt your family and I don’t want to see you being hurt. I really love you!!! Please Didi tell me nah how was my finger skills?

Mom - Awesome!!!!

(What!! What are you saying mom??? What have gotten inside you? Why??!!!)

Thief- ohhhh yeahhhh hooo hoo!!!(shouted loudly)

Mom - hey silent you idiot. You will wake up my son!!

Thief- I’m sorry, I’m very sorry Didi. But how did my tongue feel on your clitoris and….

Mom- cheeee…. stop it. Now you’re using my good will.

Thief- No..no Didi, it’s not like that. Please I’m a very insecure person. I just wanted to know how I did with the woman of my dreams!! My queen!!

Mom- Hehhe!! Woman of your dreams!! God, you are so persuasive!! Well, it was good…. quite good!!!

Thief - Oh no, so it wasn’t anything special. I’m just a waste, I couldn’t even pleasure my dream woman. I’m such a loser!!

Mom - No I meant it was special…like the best I had till this date!!!

Thief- Really!!!! No, you are making it to calm me down. I understand Didi, I failed in front of you.

Mom - No, try to understand you didn’t.

Thief- how can you say that Didi(sadly)

Mom- Because you gave me something which I had never experienced before. The way you enthusiastically carried out fingering and licking simultaneously was pretty incredible and out of the world sensation. Yo…. you…I…. it’s just that you gave me best oral pleasure of my life.

Thief - But you didn’t even cum once, how did you get pleasure then!!!

Mom - oh you idiot, it’s called silent orgasms!!!

Thief- what’s that!!!

Mom- ufff!! It happens when a woman gets repeated multiple orgasms. Now I can’t say anything more…I…I’m feeling very shy!!!

Thief- ohhh didi! You’re feeling shy of me. Then surely you must have started loving me. Ohhooo yeahhh baby!!!

(I was horrified when I didn’t hear any reply or scolding from mom. What does that mean?)

Mom - stop calling me Didi. It feels weird!! Call me shanti!!!!

Thief - Wow!!! Such a sweet name shanti, uffff!!!! Shanti…shanti listens nah

Mom - hmm

Thief- I love you shanti!!! I love your body smell shanti!!!! I love the taste of your pussy, your nectar juice!!!

Mom- cheeee yedava(scoundrel)!!!! You’re the worst person I’ve ever meet.

Thief- You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever met. More than Aishwarya!!!

Mom- No she is more beautiful!!!

Thief- I bet she doesn’t have a beautiful hairy pussy like yours…

Mom- cheeee!!!! You’re so vulgar!!!

Thief - Shanti, I love you very much. But now that I have tasted your pussy, I think I love her the most!!!

Mom- cheee!!! Yedava!!!!(scoundrel)

Thief - Really Didi, you were very salty. It seems like I eat yours and your husband’s cum together. I enjoyed eating you and….

Mom - Cheeee…. you’re such a pervert and vulgar person.

Thief – Ohh my, Shanti!! Are you blushing? Shanti??!!!

Mom – N..Noo!! W..Why would I blush? You must be overthinking.

Thief – Why there is wide grin on your face? Why are you breathing so hard?

Mom – It’s because of you. You got me tired and breathless. Which is why I’m taking deep breaths with wide open mouth.

Thief – Nah!!! I got my answer dear. GEHAHAH!!!

Mom - Please end all of this. I’m worried, my husband might return any time! (mom voice was trembling and breaking)

Thief- Please Shanti say those magical words nah

Mom – What?!!

Now that bastard leaned furthermore and whispered something in her ear. While my dumb mom was laughing and twisting as if she is being tickled.

(Magical words? Is it ‘I love you’ that he wants to hear from her. She clearly denied that she doesn’t love him. Whatever, mom was silent and seemed to be in deep thought. Then she said something crazy!!!!)

Mom - please fuck me!!!!

[+] 8 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
(23-07-2024, 10:17 AM)Bakchod Londa Wrote: My poor boy chinna, this wouldn't be anything new for him. he's already witnessed his mom getting fucked by his uncle, but now he's about to witness her with a decoit, right in front of him & he can't do anything to help his mom but stand there quietly and watch

Nah bruh i don't repeat my own stuffs. That was shetty sir, this is a criminal with no moral responsibilities.

Likewise chinna maintained his composure because first it's was first time to witness something like this and second it was shetty sir with his father and all. But now the whole situation is different. 

i like to develop a character with realistic vision.
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Thanks for the awesome update!
Like Reply
Poor jyoti, she has no other choice but to surrender herself to that thief. let's see how chinna is gonna save her mom.
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Really super
[+] 1 user Likes Deepak Sanjeev's post
Like Reply
Awesome, this man has finally won shanti heart and brought her inner desires out.
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Superb narration.
Like Reply
Superb! i
[+] 1 user Likes dk1235's post
Like Reply
Stunning update
The door's locked from the inside, and Shetty Sir, who went out to get booze, is MIA. dad and latha are off having a blast in the other room. this is chinna's chance to step up, save his mom, and show his dad and latha that he's not as weak as they think.
Like Reply
Marveloussss
[+] 1 user Likes Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply