Thriller Naked Eyes
Bug 
                               NAKED EYES ?

Hello everyone, it’s your boy mortal back with another erotic tale of my fan sent to my mail. 

Here it goes … 

Hey mortal, this is my real-life event, which I would try to explain it, in this story. As this incident took place many years back, so I may not recall everything in a pinpoint accuracy. 

A humble request from my side, please try to keep this unedited, because I want others to feel the emotions that I went through.

I was quite young and witnessed this whole incident with my naked eyes from the very late evening. Actually, I lost the count of time, as I was so engrossed into it with feeling of horny, pain, anger, disgust and excitement. 

Now let me give you a thorough tour of my family. 

We are family of three members and belong to upper class by economy. My father’s name is Vinay he is a qualified engineer and married my mother after he completed his M. Tech and they had an arrange marriage and got married in 1991.

My mother’s name is Jyoti and she was born and raised in Hyderabad. She has completed her graduation in Hyderabad itself in Telugu medium and took up a job as clerk in a office.

My mom’s job and beautiful complexion attracted a lot of marriage proposals from a very early age however she got married to my father only, at the age of 22 because of my grandfather’s reputation and my father’s high salary.

Now let me tell you all a bit about myself. I’m chinna (nickname). 

So basically, we hail from Hyderabad and my parents used to stay there, but after I was born, my father got a high salary job in Bangalore. So, both my parents sifted to Bangalore.

Initially after sifting to Bangalore, mom stayed back home as housewife and took care of me. Only after I got to school, she took job as accountant in a business firm.

My father works as senior engineer of designing in a automobile firm. Due to which we were able to afford nice flat and vehicles in posh area of Bangalore city. He is extrovert and has excellent speaking skills which you would expect from a MNC Engineer.

My father had many colleagues, many of them used to visit our house. But one of them was special and she was Latha aunty. 

Latha aunty instantly got close to our family because she too hailed from Hyderabad. Honestly, I had a huge crush on her due to her beauty and aura. She is outgoing and vivacious, with a warm, loving spirit that makes others gravitate toward her. And holy fuck is she hot! She is wheatish (Indian white or dusky) tone skinned, with dark brown hair and brown eyes, full, pouty lips, expressive eyes, and a lithe model figure. She has a nice breast that tapers down into a tight waistline and is complemented by a round, juicy ass. I’m not a foot guy, but her feet are always nicely manicured. All this on her 5’7” frame made her look like a goddess of beauty. I think she would resemble south actress Eesha Rebba, or it’s just I see her that way. 

Latha aunty is in her early 30’s and she work as design consultant while her husband, Rahul Shetty is a chief designer. That meant he was the team leader in that department. Though Shetty sir was senior to my father but he was quite younger, he maybe in his early 30’s only. He speaks very less, has kind of shy personality. He is from Mangalore, Karnataka. 

I know only this that they fell in love and later got married against their family’s will that’s why both of their families don’t visit them. 

Both Latha aunty and Shetty sir used to come to our house and many times we have visited them. They too lived in Bangalore but in different locality. Both of our families became so comfortable with each other that we started going trips together. 

Actually, company used to provide holiday with proper packages for its higher employees. Here we both families used to take this opportunity and go together. Talking about family Latha and Shetty sir don’t have any kids for now. 

Last year the holiday package was announced in winter, so we all opted for Kedarnath. Company would only provide 6-7days, so you have to make up most of it. Due to this strict line, we faced lots of problems as it takes much time in winter to visit Kedarnath. We got late by one day and my parents had to rush to office without any rest which got them sick later. After learning from that mistake this time, we choose a resort and finally we opted for holiday resort in Mumbai. 

My father explained to me that, this place had nice swimming pool with great vegetation around and it was far from city pollution and noises. After few days we all took flight to Mumbai and from there we directly reached to our resort destination i.e. Mumbai. 

At the reception I was astonished to find Latha aunty and Shetty sir together, I thought they weren’t joining us this time. But my eyes were just wandering Latha aunty as she was in a beautiful long black bodycon dress. Though that dress went only till her knees, I could make out shape of her breasts, her beautiful open back and her shining long legs.

[Image: eesha_rebba_photos_1404200554_006.jpg]

Upon seeing us she immediately rushed and hugged my dad. Yeah, they both were close to each other. As both of them were extrovert, so they never shied to show their feelings. She used to call my dad Bawa (Brother-in-law) mostly. They had like a jija-sali relation. Many a times they used to pass comments and touch each other in a funny way in front of my mom and sir. But they were ok with it as we considered ourself a modern society.

After giving a warm welcome to my father, she came near my mom and welcomed her and asked about the journey and they had lot of chit-chats about their outfits. Then she explained why she choose this destination and gave us all a brief explanation about it.

Latha- Everyone listen, we are in Birds Paradise, it’s a beautiful five-star resort built on a privately owned land. This is a special location cause, although they cater to all kinds of rich folk, still their main target customers are couples and families. The resort is designed to make this place more of a family-friendly while still giving them all the freedom and privacy they want. They have highly skilled security team that doesn’t allow any customer inside without a recommendation letter from their pre-existing customers. That’s why you won’t find any advertisement about this resort on social media. They have limited accessibility. 

Dad- really, if it’s this rare and hard. Then how were you able to book it. 

Latha aunty- The reason I got this resort is that my friend works here for the last two years. She is the one that helped me. 

Mom- Ayyoo Latha, you worked so hard for this trip. 

By all this time, I didn’t realise that I was watching them talk, most importantly Latha aunty until my dad called me. 

Dad- Chinna, did you even bid namaste to sir? 

Me- yeah.. yeah namaste sir, how are you doing?

Shetty sir- namaste beta, I’m fine. How was your journey? 

Me- it was ok sir 

Dad- what’s this son, is this what I taught you. What kind of English are you speaking. You should say my journey was good, thank you sir. 

Me- Dad! It meant same thing nah 

Dad- how did it meant the same? I can’t believe it; you can’t even find your mistake and few days back you have given your **th final exams? What should I expect from this (anger tone) 

Sir- calm down Anna (brother), he just gave his exams let him take a break and enjoy this holiday. He is doing well enough already. 

Dad- No sir, he isn’t doing anything. At his age I was so responsible of my family and here all he does is play those stupid games. Recently he was demanding a new set, what was that? 

Me- PS3! 

Sir- oh play station 3, yeah, I have heard a lot about it. Actually, one of the villas has this installed in it I guess. 

Me- Really, the latest one 

Sir- maybe I’m not sure. I don’t know much about these games. 

Dad- No way, if it’s installed, I’m not letting you run it. 

Me- ohh come on dad! It’s a holiday trip. 

Dad- yeah holiday trips are meant to spend time with your family. I don’t want you to sit in front of those monitors whole day and ignore us like you do it in home. 

Sir- leave it Anna, you control him in house but allow him to have his way of fun in holidays at least. 

Latha - Come on everyone let’s have a look at our villa. Come on Bawa… quick. you’re getting slow... 

Now Latha aunty held my mom and dad and rushed towards our villa. From back sir and me walked behind them. 

Once reaching at villa, it was quite a spectacular place. It had two houses adjacent to each other, in between there was lot of plants and beautiful water pool covered in vegetation. The two houses and pool had open sky and was surrounded by a wall to give it a privacy. the whole villa had plants and grasses which gave it a fresh and forest feel to it. But the most important thing for me was PS3. Which is why, I slowly walked towards sir and requested him to show me which one of the houses had it. He immediately excused from all and went inside to a larger house of both.

[Image: Eden-1-min-scaled.jpg] 

It was nice with 2bh model. One of the bedrooms was larger one with lot of decoration. Other room was quite simple but had 42” monitor with PS controller. I was so excited cause it was latest PS3 and immediately hugged him and thanked him. Now he being a shy person didn’t respond much and just said so you liked this villa then. To which I happily nodded. Then he asked to start it see if it has everything I needed. I started it, and boy it was everything I wished for. It had God of war preinstalled. But I wanted to try the new ‘Mortal Kombat ‘which I heard a lot about it. 

Me- Sir haven’t they provided any other separate games. Only few preinstalled are there. 

Sir- Then what’s the use of this latest model. Doesn’t they provide games with it. 

Me- No sir, some good games come separately. I want to play the Mortal Kombat, but daddy won’t listen to me. Please sir 

Sir- ok let’s see maybe management might help us out. 

When we went out, all of them asked us where were we heading but sir protected me and excused that we are going to talk with management about facilities and all. 

During the way I thanked him, to which he just gave a smile. Now we meet with manager and sir asked him about the game to which they said they don’t have a copy of it but will get this sorted out by today itself. I was really pleased with it and we returned. Upon reaching our villa, my mom asked me to have a look and stay with them but like always I excused them saying what will I do between elders and went to play God of war. 

After reaching my room, I locked it and started PS. In between the game I heard a knock on the door, but as I was on half of the mission, I shouted I’m busy right now with irritation. After few minutes there was another knock on the door, but this time there was continuous knock. Fearing it might be daddy, I went to open it. When I opened it, I was literally shocked to see Latha aunty in a beautiful flower cocktail one piece swimsuit standing in front of me, looking pretty as ever at that moment. The fabric was tight, neatly clinging to her fit body that highlighted all her beautiful curves.

[Image: Eesha-Rabba-2.jpg] 

The shocking part was that she was soaking wet, as if she had just returned from the pool. I was lost, confused. The only words that came out of my mouth were “yes’s…aunty” She smiled and then held my hand and pulled me out of the room. 

Aunty- enti Chinna, here also video games only, have some fun here with us. Your mom got so sad that you asked her to leave you alone. 

Me- oh sorry aunty I didn’t knew I said that, I was focused on game so maybe I have told her. 

Latha aunty- that’s very bad, you don’t even realise what you said. Now be a good chinguu..Minguu.. and say sorry to your mother. 

Now aunty brought me near pool. Seeing me, everyone kind of cheered that finally I was out of my room. But my mom didn’t look at me. Guessing she must be angry, I went near her, hugged her from back and said sorry.

Mom - do you even know what you said to me? 

Me- sorry Mumma, I didn’t know it was you, I was in the game. 

Mom- every time just game..game, can’t you have fun with us. What if daddy was in my place, do you even know how much you could have hurt him. 

Me- please Mumma, at least you understand. You all are elders, how I can have fun with you all. I don’t feel comfortable. Please Mumma, I can’t say this to daddy, he won’t understand but at least you support nah. 

Mom- Han Chinna I’m always there for you. But at least spend some time with family or with me. 

Me- yes Mumma 

After our conversation, I was heading towards pool, suddenly Latha aunty started dragging me towards pool but I excused her saying I have to keep my cell phone. As I was leaving dad pushed her inside pool and he himself jumped into. They were laughing and having fun in the water. 

When I was returning to my room, I saw Shetty sir with a towel in his hand. Most importantly he was shirtless. He was in a boxer and for first time I saw him in this avatar. Earlier in Goa trip he had worn T-shirt or anything top. It’s first time I’m seeing him topless maybe because there is no one around here. Speaking of Shetty sir, He must be around 5’7”, same as my height but he had broad shoulders, wide chest and big arms which I never expected from him. 

However, I returned to my room and kept my phone and turned off PS and went out near mom. Shetty sir stood beside us and he asked my mom and me in a polite way to join him in the pool. We all slowly came got into the pool but my mom surprised us all by diving into it with a loud noise. Funny part was Shetty sir was so confused and kind of scared that he instantly jumped aside due to huge flash of water noise. Seeing such a reaction from a grown man I kind of chuckled and so did all of us. From the other end of pool, aunty and dad started cheering for my mom. But mom seeing sir’s reaction she shyly said sorry to him, to which he too shied away. 

Now the pool was almost 1.2m depth in start, so you could swim or stand comfortably at the edge. 

From other end, Dad called us to join them, as the other side was deeper and had diving board. So, we started swimming across the pool, my mom being a good swimmer she helped me cross, I could see mom extend her legs outward and start swinging her legs. 

Latha- finally your son has come outside. Are you happy now 

Dad- of course Iam, I want him to come out of that video game world and see the real world. 

Me- games are not that bad daddy, next time I will give you a demo 

Dad- Never I’m gonna look at that huge screen so near to my eyes. 

Mom- yeah that’s what I keep telling him that he will spoil his eyesight. 

Me- it’s not that harmful mumma, also specs are available. By the way outside is much risk because you might injure yourself. 

Dad- wow what a excuse, you know Chinna, when I was at your age, your grandmother used to beat me up, so that I would stay in house and read. Now I’m pushing my own son to go out and play. 

Mom- heheh, she still says that you were the most trouble child out of all. 

Dad- yeah, I took all those beatings so that I could play with my friends. All these are memories, do you have any memories with your friends in sports. 

Me- yeah last Friday we won in football, I guess I forgot to tell you this. 

Dad- what! He went out to competition and you didn’t tell me (looking at mom), at least I could have dropped him. 

Mom- Chinna you went out and didn’t inform me. 

Me- No mumma It was a pc competition, I informed you nah. 

Dad- Video game! Again, that video games! (Little pissed off) 

Latha aunty- ok ok leave it, he won nah, why are you getting angry on him. Did you have fun Chinna. 

Me- hmm 

Dad- ok tell me this, aren’t you having fun now. Talk to us, play with us, jump around, move around like children’s do at your age. 

Mom- Actually your son says he doesn’t feel comfortable around us. According to him we are kind of too old for him. 

Latha- really Chinna, me! Do I look like an old lady to you, maybe your right about your father, he has gotten fat and old but not me. 

Dad- huh! Did you just tell me old and fat. See how much fit I’m. 

(Now my father started flexing his body to all. I would say my father is still good looking at this age, he is around 5’11” with lean and fit body as he always does jogging and yoga in morning) 

Latha aunty- stop flexing you look like an old eagle without fur hee-hee. 

Dad- eagles are one of the strongest birds in the sky, not bad huh! 

Latha- yeh and I’m like a parrot beautiful and peaceful. 

Dad- you’re more like a hen, fat and noisy

Latha- akka(sister) look what your old husband is saying to me. 

Mom- nope I’m not getting into this again. Come Chinna let’s dive from that diving board. 

Dad- jyoti can’t help you in this, when she can clearly see you being noisy all the time. 

(Now they both started kind of fighting in water by pushing, throwing water at each other in playful manner. It was common for me and mumma to see them playfully fighting and teasing, so we left out to diving) 

After diving for few rounds, we got tired and decided to return back to Latha aunty and dad, both of whom were talking something and laughing out loud looking at Shetty sir. 

Mom- what’s the fun talk going, is it again on me? 

Latha aunty- hehhe No akka, I was saying to Bawa (brother-in-law) that he keeps scolding to Chinna that he doesn’t indulge in outdoor activities, while look at my full-grown husband, who is so much scared of water that he stayed back such a distance from us heheeee. I’m just thinking Should I start calling him a ‘pussy cat’ hehehe… 

Now everyone started laughing out loud. While Shetty sir was on other corner of the pool with less depth and he was in his imagination which he got distracted by loud laugh and he looked at us. 

Mom- Stop it Latha, every time you just start pulling jokes on him only. 

Dad- what’s wrong in it, when a 16year old is braver than you. What kind of person are we talking about and what character is this? Hahaha 

Mom- yeh he is like Chinna, doesn’t talk much, always in their own world. This inactiveness is what makes them weak in front of others. 

Latha- no akka, he is just silent outside. Once in room he is very active on me and so strong that he makes my leg go weak. 

Latha aunty blinked at mom while saying this, while my Mumma slapped her playfully on her shoulder citing my presence through her eyes. But still Latha aunty went on and kept saying in a smirk towards my dad that there’s a reason why she fell in love with him. My mom tried to shut her, while my dad kept laughing like crazy and he kept participating with Latha aunty. 

Seeing this Mumma told me to go near sir. As I swim across to sir, he gave a smile to me and asked what’s going on there, why they are laughing so much. I just said “I don’t know sir, I didn’t understand their conversation so I came here”. 

Mom - It’s nothing sir, just their common jokes on me as usual. 

(Mumma refers or calls Shetty sir as ‘sir’ only giving him respect, while Shetty sir calls my mumma as madam. Shetty sir is a true gentleman. I have seen in many trips; sir doesn’t talk with other women. Just with us or any other male. Once During spring, we visited Goa for a fest. You all might know the climate in Goa during spring. It will be filled with foreigners and young couples. There were so many beautiful women in bikinis and shorts that even I couldn’t stop myself from staring at them. While dad and Latha aunty had whole conversations on it but Shetty sir is so shy that he wouldn’t even look at them. He would change his direction and look towards sea but not at them.)

Sir - Then I’m sure madam, Latha would be making fun of my inability to swim. 

Mom- maybe! 

Sir- then maybe you might have laughed on it too. 

Mom - hehehe no sir 

Me- yes sir, she did laugh when Latha aunty commented. I saw and heard it. 

From side, Mumma hit my head. Seeing this even stone-faced sir laughed too. Then they were having light conversation about Mumma work and next holiday trip and all. While they were talking, I noticed that sir would quickly glance at mom and look other way, then again, he would do it same way. Seeing this I looked at mom carefully this time. 

She had worn a Straight cut yellow colour suit with matching leggings and no dupatta. But the printed salwar gets transparent when they are wet. As she was totally wet, so her dress got kind of sticked to her body revealing her yellow coloured bra and shape of her chest and navel area. I was watching this all from my side eye. I wouldn’t say sir did anything wrong as he didn’t look vulgarly or commented vulgar on her. He just took few glances as my mom is a beautiful and smart woman with a height of 5’4”. Even I too could say that She was giving a complete wet and erotic look in that wet outfit.

I guess during conversation she too realised that her Bra and her belly could easily be seen through so she quickly put her arms around her neck like feeling cold in water. 

Sir- madam are you ok, do you need towel or anything? 

Mom- uhm.. no.. it’s just I’m feeling cold so I will take a leave from here and get changed. 

My mom was starting to leave, from back Latha aunty called her and asked to order fruit salad from call. Hearing this, I too went out to help her. 

Sir- hey Chinna, where are you leaving 

Me- To help Mumma sir 

Sir- oh good... good

As I rushed towards main room, Mumma was drying her hair and trying to call. 

Mom- Aree why did you come out of pool 

Me- to help my Mumma 

Mom - to help Mumma or you got bored in the pool. 

Me- no Mumma, I had lot of fun diving and swimming with you. It’s just that I’m tired from journey and all so I want to take rest for a while. 

Mom- Really you wanna rest or play games. Listen, If I see you playing that video games now, then surely, I will break all rules of trip and hit you like anything. 

Now I promised her that I’m going to sleep. After returning to my room, I changed my wet clothes to dry ones and drifted to bed holding phone watching YouTube. I don't know when I slept but I do remember that, I got up due to loud cheering noises and music coming from outside.......
[+] 4 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start.
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Bug 
Continues....

I didn’t know when I slept but I do remember that, I got up due to loud cheering noises and music coming from outside. When I went to living room or hall, all of them dad, mom, aunty and sir were sitting on couch and were having drinks and snacks while watching tv. 

Aunty- there you go akka (sister), your son is up. 

Mom- come Chinna, have snacks

Now let me explain, actually it’s normal for me to see my parents’ drink. They don’t do it always but during trips or any other special gatherings. So here I went and had snacks. But one more thing, my dad considers me young and believes that I shouldn’t be there during their drinks time. So, while I was sitting there, they stopped drinking. I didn’t pay attention to them as I just woke up from sleep. But one thing that caught my attention was seeing Latha aunty in a black saree, she was looking hot and spicy. Most importantly she had tied her saree below her bellybutton which gave me a clear view of her beautiful navel, little deep, little chubby as it shook with her movement but it looked fit.

[Image: 406093639_18398899108027902_635306174578...x1024.webp]

I was so distracted to have a look at her that I was afraid I might get caught. I was there with them for maybe be an hour, watching tv and talking or mostly just listening to their boring conversations which I didn’t had any interest on, but occasionally I would take a quick peek at aunty’s navel. Now I couldn’t say no and go to my room, as it would upset my father as he wanted me to spend time with them. 

Thankfully after more than an hour, dad himself called me and gave me a packet and asked me to go to my room. I knew they will have their drinks so I calmly bid all of them goodnight and went to my room. As I reached my room I laid down on bed and started using cell phone. Honestly, I was checking Latha aunty’s swimsuit photo that she had posted and comparing it with other actress bikini photos. Maybe around one hour later, suddenly mom came inside my room. 

Mom- Aree Chinna, you didn’t even open it yet. When will you eat? 

Me- I got startled Han…um...Mumma I will have it later, now I’m bit full.

Thankfully half of my body was under blanket and luckily, she didn’t notice anything. 

Mom- how are you even full, from afternoon itself you haven’t had anything, just some snacks. At least open it and see, if you like it or not.

After seeing me still in my phone, she herself opened my packet and placed it on plate for me. I tried to explain her that I will eat after a while but at last I had to listen to her. 

Me- ok I’m eating now, so you go and have fun with them. 

Mom- you sure you’ll complete all of it. Do all call me if you need anything else. 

Now I had to eat by watching YouTube as always. After a while Mom came to my room with some fruits and a packet in her. 

Mom- (with a smile) can you guess, what I have in my hand?

Me- Is it mortal Kombat game. Is it? 

Mom- how did you guessed it so easily, I thought I would give you a surprise. 

Me- haha actually Mumma in morning itself we asked management for this. They promised that, they will provide it by today. 

Mom- wait, who is ‘we’. With whom you went? 

Me- Don’t tell to daddy, it was Shetty sir. He helped me. 

Mom- what! Does he play video games too? 

Me- nah but he was just interested in this. You know nah, he kind of a chill person. 

Mom- wow! I can’t believe it. And you know what Chinna, sir himself told me to surprise you with this. 

Me- haha oh Mumma, actually I was surprised tho. But please don’t say it to daddy. 

Mom- ok but you promise me, you will not play in the night. Play it in morning, not in night. You will spoil your eyesight. 

Me- ok Mumma I promise. 

Mom- I will come to check, If I catch you playing in the night… 

Me- you won’t catch me ok. Now you go and have your drinks and fun with all, Goodnight mama; 

As always, she gave me a goodnight kiss and went out of the room. After half an hour, I didn’t hear much of their voice so I slowly got up from my bed and slowly crept towards the door edge to peep at main hall. To my bad luck I could still see dad, aunty and sir sitting and still having drinks, but mom wasn’t there with them maybe she might have gone to washroom. 

Now let me tell you guys what’s happening, actually I had developed a crazy habit of drinking from the left over of my parents’ drinks. I guess, many teenagers might relate with this. It started last year at Goa trip, then I continued it. Actually, I couldn’t take any fresh drinks from refrigerator as my parents will know about it nor I could buy it outside. Also, this way I got to taste many different types. 

The thing was after getting drunk they usually don’t remember the portion they left behind so it was like a golden opportunity for me. So again after 15-20min I peeped again but this time I was quite surprised to see my dad holding Latha aunty very closely and touching her in an inappropriate way, that too in front of Shetty sir, but my mom was again no were to be seen. However, they both were whispering something and smiling while Latha aunty was sitting beside my dad and shying like a newlywed bride. Most importantly Shetty sir was giving hyfvive to my dad, which was very unusual. I have never seen him this active, smiling and cheerful. Maybe he is drunk so he is letting his emotions out. Seeing them vibing, I took it all lightly and returned back to bed. 

After few moments I got indulged in phone, suddenly I heard a knock-on door, then all of them showed up on the door i.e., dad, aunty and sir. 

Dad- reh, Chinna did you had food? How was it? 

Me- yeh dad I had it, it was good. 

Dad- do you need anything else? 

Me- no dad, Mumma did give me fruits and some snacks.

Dad- ok good, so don’t play anymore video games and go to sleep. 

Aunty- why? Will my little chinuu disturb you hehehe 

Dad- shhhh it just harmful for his eyes during night, he can play during daytime. Also, his mom was very worried that he might damage his eyesight. 

Me- daddy, where is Mumma? Did she sleep already? 

Aunty- aioo Chinna, you’re so childish. Do you think he will let her sleep. Actually, she is busy getting ready for him an... 

Shetty sir- shhh Latha come let’s go

Before she could complete Shetty sir, pulled her out of the room. All this while I stood like a statue looking at dad for explanation. 

Dad- hm your aunty just talks nonsense, when she gets drunk. Don’t worry she will be alright by tomorrow. Ok Chinna goodnight! 

Goodnight dad! 

Here i didn’t understand what all she said, then after thinking for few seconds, I let it go over my head as she surely is drunk like dad said. 

Then after waiting for another 10-15 min again, I peeped out at the door and luckily there was nobody, so I slowly tiptoed my way towards main hall and started to check all those left over drinks. As I was checking I heard few unusual noises from bedroom, I recognised it was my parents laughing. Then I heard few loud kisses and music coming from that bedroom. So now I understood what Latha aunty was trying to say. 

Actually, it was not something unusual for me. I know my parents are sexually active as they aren’t much old. So, they do have sex but not very often or that’s maybe my perception as I don’t hear them very often. It’s either on some fancy trips or any other special occasions when they are drunk. Also, frankly I never had any interest to peep on my parents, I just considered it was sin. So, I quickly took what all I needed and rushed to my room. 

In my room i had a drink and I didn’t know what it was. As I was opening another bottle, I heard our main door open, fearing it might be dad and me getting caught red handed I quickly covered those bottles under my blanket and switched off the lights and pretended to be asleep. 

After waiting for few moments, I didn’t hear anything, so I tiptoed to door and peeped outside. Strangely It was Shetty sir and Latha aunty in main hall, they were smiling and talking to each other. Suddenly aunty started walking towards my parents’ bedroom. I could feel my heart starting to beat much faster, then astoundingly sir too followed her and they both were trying to hear my parents I guess by placing their ear on door. 

Now aunty started slowly pushing the door and peeping inside, I think it was open. I could feel my leg shaking and body going numb as weird thoughts came to my mind asking questions why would she do that and why isn’t Shetty sir stopping her, rather he too was trying to peep inside. I couldn’t decide what should I do, stop her or message my dad to let him know that their bedroom door is left open. 

All my thoughts came to a halt as I saw my dad came out of the door. Oh, okay maybe they were trying to call him outside. Maybe they got bored, so they would have wanted another round of drinks. Then panic attack started on head, if they sat to drink, they will search for their previous drinks. 

A fear of realisation came across my mind. I’m surely dead today, they will catch my whole secret. Then my dad will surely beat me to death. Still in that panic moment I got an idea and i started to pour all the left-out drinks in bathroom and hid those bottles in my bag and quickly drifted off to bed. 

I still remember looking at door as when it would open and my dad will show up. I waited for few moments but no one showed on door so I grabbed all courage I had and tried to peep from my door. Strangely there was no one in the living room. Feeling safe, I closed my door and searched for my drinks. Oh my god I just threw all of my drinks in the bathroom, what an idiotic person I have become. I cursed myself but I couldn’t do anything. 

Then I remembered something, when sir and aunty came, they did open a bottle. So again, I tried to peep outside, there was no one around, but I couldn’t go out. Actually, I was really scared because I don’t know when someone might show up. As few minutes ago all of them were in the living room. 

After thinking for some time I got a idea. I will act as if I’m getting my water bottle but if no body shows up, I will take those left over drinks. After making up my mind, as I was about to set my first foot out suddenly main bedroom door opened, I immediately hid myself. This time I tried to look out from the edge of the door gap. I was surprised to find it was Shetty sir. He was making a quick peg, then he himself drank it and went inside bedroom. 

Now this was quite surprising to witness. They haven’t left already. But what are they doing in bedroom? Is aunty there too? What about Mumma, how is she allowing all this?

My mind was getting filled with rows and rows of questions. Now to stop overthinking, and get answer to calm my curious mind. This time, I went out. 

As I came near the bedroom, I could hear music playing inside. Curiously I tried to peep inside but those were sound soundproof solid wood door with no gaps at all, even it didn’t have any keyhole. After relentless searching I couldn’t find anything so I put my ear on the door to feel any vibration with lot of fear and all I could hear was ‘chikni Chameli’ song. But after few seconds I heard some bangle noises together with Payal. 

I stood straight and tried to remember whose bangles noises were it but nothing much could I think of as my mind was going crazy. So again, I tried to hear and again I heard those bangle noises and songs but suddenly I heard ‘arggghhh…ummm..’ 

It just sent chills throughout my body. I couldn’t concentrate anymore on those sound, rather my mind was filled with who was it? and why such noises when all of them were inside?

Ohhh…uhmm…shhhh What was that, it must be aunty. It’s her sweet feminine voice. But why is she making such weird noises in my parents’ room. If she is in there, then where is my mom. Oh god, I haven’t seen her after she left my room. Where is she? I’m sure she wasn’t in this room as she wouldn’t allow Shetty sir inside. 

That noise, it was Latha aunty! What?!!!! 
[+] 6 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Mind-blowing.....unaccepted suspension..... Brother......you are writing story just like...... reader don't stop himself for appreciate your writing skills.......I am waiting your story personally..... please give next update fast
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Update brother??????.
Like Reply
(12-03-2024, 04:54 PM)Praveen84 Wrote: Mind-blowing.....unaccepted suspension..... Brother......you are writing story just like......  reader don't stop himself for appreciate your writing skills.......I am waiting your story personally..... please give next update fast
Thanks a lot bro. Actually there is lot of twist and turns are going to coming up. So please stay tune
Like Reply
Hello reader, Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Iam Really overwhelmed that you liked this story. so i will try my best to make it more interesting enough.

Also next update is coming today itself!!!
I'm telling you would can't stop yourself shagging while reading it
[+] 1 user Likes Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Super. Couple swap happenningggggg?
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Your both story is so good.but you not update regularly. Your badminton story not finish ?
Like Reply
Thriller story or Adultery. Interesting start anyways.
Like Reply
(17-03-2024, 12:48 PM)Mortalbeast Wrote: Hello reader, Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Iam Really overwhelmed that you liked this story. so i will try my best to make it more interesting enough.

Also next update is coming today itself!!!
I'm telling you would can't stop yourself shagging while reading it

Yes please make it more interesting.
Kavalante telugu add cheyi.
Telugu ammayalaki sukham istunna kathalo magic veru.
Please start some other real telugu story you know from your friends or girls. I want to understand more about telugu girls feelings, their urge and reactions while denging.
Like Reply
Bug 
I couldn’t concentrate anymore on those sound, rather my mind was filled with who was it? and why such noises when all of them were inside? Ohhh…uhmm…shhhh What was that, it must be aunty. It’s her sweet feminine voice. But why is she making such weird noises in my parents’ room. If she is in there, then where is my mom. Oh god, I haven’t seen her after she left my room. Where is she, I’m sure she wasn’t in this room as she wouldn’t allow Shetty sir inside. 
That noise, it was Latha aunty!!!

Contines....

My mind was going crazy with questions, while my legs felt numb. I couldn’t move a single foot. Somehow, I grabbed a water bottle drank some of it. After feeling something, I ran out of the house and I don’t know why?

I ran towards Shetty sir villa and entered their house. It had two room and I searched every corner but I couldn’t find mom. When I was rushing out, I somehow exited from another door which led me to a garden. It was a beautiful garden with lots of flowers. As I was walking, I recognised my room but it just that I was backside of it. Now I got it, this is the garden that surrounded our both villa which was surrounded by a wall. As I was walked across it, I came near a big glass which was connected to a room. It was my parent’s room, the main bedroom. So, this big glass provided a nice view of garden, while it gave me a chance to look inside my that room.

As I was facing my room, I noticed that the bed light in the father’s room was on. I slowly moved along with the glass towards my father’s room. As I was trying to adjust myself outside the window, I heard a silence laugh followed by a grunt which I immediately recognised, it was my father. I slowly peeped inside with all my courage and got the shock of my life. I saw my father sitting on the edge of the bed in his pyjamas and no top. Then my eyes caught something which sent spine chilling shock waves throughout my body.………...!!!!!

Oh my god!!!! My beautiful mom was lying on the bed full of flower petals like a spread-eagle and shockingly she was blindfolded on their bed. To make the matter worse she was totally nude with her breasts jutting up except for her red lace kind of panties. Also, there was some kind of velcro straps wrapped around her hand. first around one wrist, it was nicely adjusted around her bangles and then the other one attached to her wrists to the bedposts, pulling her arms apart. 

[Image: main-qimg-8017a3087a4786983487337f72901a8c-lq]

(What a great postion…oh no..what I’m I thinking, she is my mom…But why is my mind going crazy with all those weird thoughts!! She is indeed very beautiful from inside!!!...Noooo…stop it…)

By looking at all this I wondered if I could go through with it. I have seen this kind of crazy porns, but never thought my own parents would be indulged in these kinds of kinky acts. 

Thinking in mind- (Actually after getting a glimpse of my mom’s breast shape and navel in morning there was something in my heart that wanted to watch further but it’s a sin. I should focus on my aunty, she is my crush. Wait… where is aunty? She too came inside? But the room was slightly dark with dim lighting.) Thinking all this I again got tensed and changed my position to have a complete look of the room.

When I was looking at the edge of bed, I saw my dad was holding someone’s hand and kind of pulling it towards the bed. But that arm looked big compared to aunty’s small, smooth hands. Slowly realisation of fear and trauma crossed my head. When I looked carefully, my trauma, my fear came to reality. It was Shetty sir, who was being pulled by my dad. 

With my heart pounding like crazy and whole body shaking with fear, I saw Shetty Sir slowly walk across the bed and stood beside my dad. During all this I noticed, he could not take his eyes off my mom’s breasts and her nipples, which were big and looked quite pointed.

“But why is my dad doing all this? Why is he letting Shetty sir to my parents’ bedroom that too, when mom is completely nude in such a compromising position? My whole mind was filled with anger and disgust for my dad. I don’t know why he is doing such things to my mom. Then my dad made some kind of gesture towards sir and himself Moved around to the side of the bed where my poor mom was lying naked. He lightly began to stroke my mom’s hip and then the top of her leg down to her ankles. When he moved to the inside of her leg, she made a quite unusual noise OAAHH...HAAAH !! and writhe slightly. I don’t why but that noise and watching her expression, I felt tingling sensation throughout my body.

When I looked at Shetty sir, he was watching intently at dad’s actions. Now dad pushed over her underwear aside and slipped his fingers inside her body or pussy, openly in front of him. While mom responded immediately moved her hips kind of reaching up to my dad fingers and moaned softly, making again that sweet voice UWAAH...UOOHH..HUSHH..MNPH!! “Oh my god, so it was my mom that I heard over the door. It was my mom’s sweet voice and not aunt’s. But I was indeed getting erection seeing her half-naked as she looked almost like actress shweta menon, Then those moans. So did I already commit sin. But why I’m I liking this? Why do I want to see my mom naked? Is this incest? I’m I an incest?

[Image: th_swethamenon1.jpg]

My chest started pounding with horror as I saw my dad pulling Shetty sir closer to my mom. I felt like I could pass out any moment as it felt Shetty sir is definitely going to touch my mom. 

The horror show began with Shetty sir, slowly stroking my mom’s legs as dad had done before. Then he slowly moved his arm upper. When his hand was couple of inches away from her panties he looked up at my dad. Who with a smile tapped at Shetty sir and moved aside with a big smile on his face. 

“So, this it, my dad willingly letting another man touch my mom? Does my mom know about this? Is this their preplanned thing? Or is this just my dad getting involved in all these kinky activities? 

While I deep in my thoughts, I caught Shetty sir face moving forward from her legs to face with a huge grin as if inspecting each and every details of her body. His big palms now started circling around her bosom area again, resting it there for few moments, just above the nipples, as if in a caring way. Then He moved his face nearer her neck and began kind stubble pricking on her smooth skin. 

[Image: S4EoWW.gif]

By now he had her completely covered with his bulky body. I saw Shetty sir, take his hands up to her boobs and squeezed both her boobs together slowly first and then he cupped her right breast while squeezing it hardly to fit her breast inside his palm and suddenly twisted his whole arm in opposite direction in a jerk. This caused my poor mom to shake her body while letting out a painful scream AAIIIOOO…ARGHH!!

[Image: -1ftzh.gif]

This scream from my mom sent current through my spine. Here I was feeling sorry for my poor mom, as she was tied and blindfolded she couldn't do anything rather than scream. But it seems Shetty sir was pleased by this as he was smiling like a heartless man watching a poor woman scream in pain. As I looked at her breast, I could see the reason for her scream as her left breast was stretched to its limit under his fist. But surprisingly he didn’t let it go, rather his right arm now began squeezing her left tits like before into his palm. 

My heart sank down reminding of what’s going to happen next. I may not stop him but wanted to inform my mom of the upcoming pain. As thought, Shetty sir twisted both his arms in opposite direction with full strength as I could see his biceps getting flexed. While my poor mom kind of jerked her entire body and screamed in top of her voice “HYAAAHHHH!! VINKYY…AAARGHHH…MELIGA(gently)”. 

[Image: 25.gif] 

Actually, my mom used to call my dad ‘Vinky’ when she is in good mood. So does that mean she is liking all this. I have seen on porn women like all those crazy stuffs. So, she is a woman after all. Is she enjoying what Shetty sir is doing to her? But one thing was clear that she is expecting my dad, not Shetty sir. 

My initial surprise and anger gave way to excitement and fear. I have never seen my mother in that position before. I don’t know why but I slowly I was getting excited seeing her lying naked in front of Shetty sir of whom today morning she got shy to even show her bra and now she was moaning and enjoying loudly under him. 

As Shetty sir let go of her tits, I could her see tits looked so beautiful with black nipples. Now he was licking her navel and in between he would pull her nipple causing her to moan loudly. 

The very thought of seeing my simple mother sleeping naked under Shetty Sir made my blood run very swiftly through my veins till it reached my lower body.

Now my dad came near sir and tapped his shoulder, to which he moved aside. Seeing this I felt a strange anger on my dad as he stopped all the activity. Surprisingly dad sat beside my mom and pushed the crotch of her panties aside and exposed his wife’s full pussy to Shetty sir. 

I just can’t believe his actions as Another man could now see the most private intimate part of his wife’s body, who is mother of his child. For some weird reason I was embarrassed and ashamed but at the same I felt an unusual feeling building inside the body as if I was liking it and wanted all this to carry forward. It seemed like satan had sat on my mind doing all those unholy acts of enjoying myself seeing my own mother getting pleasured by a man who is not her husband. 

Due to my dad, now not only Shetty sir but even I can see the very glorious hole which brought me to this world. But due to dim lights in the room I couldn’t see details of it. So, I tried to use my phone camera so that I could get more clarity of her womanhood. I turned my phone into silent mode and lowered its brightness.

Now I could see Her pussy had small hairs but just above it, she had a lot of hair on her pubic mound. She had a small bulging tummy which was a delight to watch. Her legs were very smooth and were shining like a diamond and her thighs were big with lot of fat muscles. 

Now my dad again tapped his shoulders and went back towards the couch. Now my whole focus was again on Shetty sir as his hand now reached between her legs and at the very moment, I could feel a shiver running down her body as she tried to close her legs. But he did not give her a chance as he began to play with the pussy lips, rubbing them between his two fingers. 

He was slowly teasing her while she again started moaning loudly and shaking with emotions. Then he roughly pushed one of his big fingers inside her pussy and a loud moan escaped her mouth, “aaahhh…uuuhhh. By hearing such a scream anybody would have backed up or let her rest, but he being a heartless man, he began to stroke his finger in and out of her swollen pussy with speed. As the speed of his hand movement increased very much I could see her losing control over herself as she began to slowly bend forward with loud weeping AAHH…AHAA…AAIIOO…MELIGA(gently) VINKYY…URGHH...

[Image: jo_KnveJySTvpk5HYZHIKabwgwXkTWkyALlc-_ID...ifXXE97JXQ]

Then again from back my dad tapped his shoulder to which he let her go. Then he went back to have a sip of water. I turned towards my father who again went back to couch and sat while facing the bed. I saw someone’s hand, reach inside his pants zip and began moving up and down inside his pants. When I focused my phone, my heart sank, it was Latha aunty beside my dad. They both were kissing and making out with each other while watching Shetty sir mingle and pleasure my mom. 

“What in the world is this? Is this a thing? Do people really like to see their partners getting pleasured by someone else? So, my dad liked seeing his wife being mauled by a Shetty sir and Latha aunty liked to watch her husband pleasure my mom. If my dad and all of them are ok with it and enjoying it, then I guess it was ok for me to enjoy it too. 

Now Shetty sir again climbed upon the bed, but this time I don’t why but I wanted him to do more naughty stuffs. As if he heard my satan mind he straight away touched her pussy with his index finger and did a full swipe over her panty. Mom gasped aloud when he touched her pussy. I guess Shetty sir now wanted to invade the last piece of partition between him and my mom’s naked pussy.

Like before again Shetty sir moved the side of her panty and slipped his finger into her pussy. He left his finger in her wet pussy for some time and started playing with her tits which had turned red due to his heartless actions. When I saw his face, he was watching my mom’s reaction very keenly. Initially She was silent and motionless. But when he started giving slow circular motions to his fingers in her hairy pussy, she started breathing really hard like it can be heard and began shouting AH..HON..HONEEYY..HAAA..HA! Again, his movements caught pace, her legs seemed to move on its own. Her whole body began shaking like a leaf in strong wind. He being a strong person, it seemed like he can easily hold her like that for hours. 

Suddenly she tightened her body, clinched her ass and began murmuring aloud OOAAGHH….VENKYY..YESS..use your finger to fuck my hole deeper…VENKYY....

Now Shetty sir started giving hard and quick strokes of his middle finger such that burying his finger deep into her pussy. 

'Aammaaii..Venkyy…yesss…I am about to discharge..Venkyy… Here I cumm…' exclaimed mom

I guess she was discharging herself so he stopped fingering her and let her discharge with full force.

“I just can’t believe it was the same woman that feed and kissed me and scolded me. It seemed like a totally different person here. Maybe she was always this wild or is it due to Shetty sir, who was making her lose her mind? 

While I was again in trauma, I heard my dad’s voice "How was it, Jyoti?

‘Like heaven’ exclaimed mom. 

Shetty sir instantly looked aside at my dad and aunty and gave a smile. While my dad and aunty who were kissing and playing with each other’s stopped and signalled something which I couldn’t figure it out.

Now Shetty sir kind of kneeled between her legs and kind of watched her panty clad ass. I’m sure he must be feasting upon her beauty as in morning my mom didn’t let him have a look at her curves. But now that she is lying in front of him just in a panty, it must a dream come true for him.

Then he held her panties waistband and began sliding her red panty down. I guess he was fully determined to see my mom’s nakedness. But will he stop at this? Because now, I don’t want him to stop though!

After he completely removed her panty, he threw it towards my dad. Who were in a passionate kiss while aunty was stroking my dad’s cock, I guess. I couldn’t see clearly as they were far from me so when zooming, the video wasn’t clear, which is why I couldn’t get very details of them doing. But I could figure out that she took the red lacy panties from my dad and wrapped them around his cock, and continued her stroking while kissing and pulling each other. 

I concentrated at mom as much was happening here and luckily, I could figure out things here as the bed was much closer to the glass. 

As I looked at her, my eyes just stopped at her naked ass shone like marble statue. If I was enjoying my mom’s ass then Shetty sir must be having his moments of his life. 

Exactly Shetty sir had to bend on his knees to see her pussy clearly. He went down on his knees further as it seemed like he wanted to see each and every detail of my mom’s sacred place. 

Now I’m sure he could see her asshole and hairy pussy clearly as his face was just inches away from her ass. Surprisingly he slightly dipped and rubbed his nose on her ass cheek like a prey smelling and tasting his meal before devouring it. While rubbing his nose he suddenly kissed her dark ass hole which had slight hairs on it.

It seems his kinky and disgusting act just gave Mom current running on her spine, she instantly said, “No Venkyy…not today…Please don’t play anymore honey. I’m very horny already” 

But it seemed like Shetty sir got more excited to hear it. As he moved even closer to her pussy and kind of blowed his hot breath on it.
(I didn’t know it was a thing but nonetheless I’m learning from him) 

He then kissed her pussy lips and her ass hole simultaneously.
(Until now I thought asshole was disgusting but now, I was starting to liking it seeing him act)

Then he licked her pussy lips, I guess with his tongue. Then he began swiping his tongue on the edge and played with her cunt lips. It seems my mom was exhilarated by this move as she kept making weird noises throughout HII..UAH..NOO..HAA..AH..MNN..SSUUIII..FUUUN..HNN..UGHH!

Maybe She was waiting for another of his move by shaking her hips and pushing towards him. To which he retaliated by inserting his tongue into the pussy. Now that his tongue had found her glory hole, he started tongue fucking her pussy with vigour. 

Mom’s pussy juice began flowing to his tongue’s tunnel. By the look of his face, I could tell he like the taste of her sacred juices. So, he lapped up the wetness she was offering to him at the same time he could feel her wet thighs on his ears which were wet from her cum earlier. As he supported himself holding her thighs, mom tried to clasp his face in her thighs while he kept tongue fucking her. But it seems Shetty was a masterful in this. He was tongue fucking her so nicely that mom was helpless to keep her thighs open for him to let him suck her pussy. 

Mom started moaning loudly again AHH..AHN..HII..HUU..OAHH..HONEEEY...!
I guess he was making efforts to make her cum again by his mouth and tongue. Within minutes mom started responding to his tongue. She was bucking her ass to meet his mouth.

It seemed like she has forgotten that she is a mother, all she wanted was to fulfil her sex desires. She started murmuring again “YESS…EAT ME..VENKYY…BITE MY CLIT…OOO…YESS….CHEW MY CLIT…UHHH..MAKE ME CUMMM HONEYYY”

She threw her head backwards and clasped her thighs on Shetty sir head as she was handcuffed to bed and yelled loudly “LICK MY WET CUNT…VENKYY….LICK ME…don’t stop..Yes…yess..uughhughhhuumm.....Within seconds she experienced an earth-shattering orgasm. 

It seemed like Shetty sir drank all her love juice as he was lapping like a dog. 

Mom said, “Now are you happy? You are so wild today! 

(Only if she knew it wasn’t her husband) 

[+] 4 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Very nice continue
Like Reply
(21-03-2024, 07:47 PM)Rakul1985 Wrote: Yes please make it more interesting.
Kavalante telugu add cheyi.
Telugu ammayalaki sukham istunna kathalo magic veru.
Please start some other real telugu story you know from your friends or girls. I want to understand more about telugu girls feelings, their urge and reactions while denging.

Bro this very story had much of a realistic elements, like son's age and the shock when a young boy watches something crazy for first time. But according to xossipy rules, Young characters shouldn't be added so i had to delete that part completely. 

Then I had given a much realistic taste to it, so it contained some extreme stuffs. Which was necessary to show the gratitude of the scene of a young boy watching his mother would be horrifying for him. But again xossipy team denied to publish it, so it had to shed off completely by those elements. 

According to them, stories shouldn't contain such high depth that readers starts to relate to it. So again i had to remove it all. Which is why this update  got delayed.

I hope in future i will try to write a realistic story as i myself likes extreme scenario which doesn't have those pleasant endings. For that I have to find some other websites as xossipy is putting lot of restriction. Due to all this my stories plot is getting changed completely.

I hope you will understand Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Bug 
Mom said, “Now are you happy? You are so wild today! (Only if she knew it wasn’t her husband) 

CONTINUES.....

Now Shetty sir moved back and got down from bed and removed his pants and pulled down his underwear. I instantly zoomed at his crotch. More thrills quivered through my body as I saw a long, thick cock wobbling in-front of me. Although still not completely erect and skinned back with great wrinkled balls swinging, it seemed those were heavy with semen. I got really impressed seeing his package simultaneously I was worried for my mom too as he seemed longer and much fatter than me.
(Now I haven’t seen much of real life cocks, so I can’t depict the exact size but as I have seen mine so I can compare it to me. so, in that sense, it seemed really big to me)

Now Shetty sir moved towards the bed with his massive cock swaying between his thick thighs. He came upon the bed and ogled her naked body for a moment. I guess he was maddened by her curvy body and hairy pussy. He touched her pussy and starting rubbing from top. 

Suddenly he caught one of her pussy hairs and pulled it or removed it. Ahhh…Venky why all this, let’s do nah. But he did again ‘ohhh..Ahhh! what are you doing, it’s paining’. But it seemed like Shetty sir liked her screams as he repeatedly kept plugging her hairs in spite of her screams. She kept scolding but after a while it seemed like she is starting to enjoy it. 

After a while he stopped it and sat between her thighs. I knew he is getting her ready for the main course. As I thought he put the tip of his dick on her pussy kind of tapping it as if letting her feel the heaviness of it. 

‘Ohh…Yess..Vinky…Push it.. can’t wait anymore love’ exclaimed mom 

Is Shetty sir really going to fuck my mom? I asked myself. I’m I really going to see my mom riding another man’s cock?

The answer came in a matter of seconds. The tennis-ball sized head touched the parted slit of mom’s pussy and pushed gently breaking all the barriers, all her chastity. I carefully held my phone to get a clear look and my mouth fell open again as I saw the big knob disappear into the tight looking hole, her lips stretched nearly to the tearing point to receive the rod. 

[Image: 571smutty-uqunx-fcf753.gif] 

As I looked at mom, she looked choked, her eyes on stems, her big tits were again wobbling heavily over her chest due to her heavy breathing. 

When he went completely inside mom sobbed softly ‘AOOHNN..It’s so hard…uurrghhh… Yess..Vinky…fuck me now…Iam..Ohhh…Iam so turned on right now!

As I watched helplessly, mom opened her legs even wider, maybe to trap Shetty sir’s cock between her pussy lips. 

Ahh...Honeyyy…I...It feels incredible! Haaa…I want it Vinkyy…It..It feels good... shouted mom.

Then Shetty sir visibly gulped before looking towards dad and Latha aunty, maybe he was searching for their reaction. I guess their silence spoke everything and no words were needed for him. He just held on to her hips and pushed his cock deep inside her pussy. He began pressing her cunt lips from front and started making slow thrusts into her pussy.

[Image: HPV6DeP83TyGJFws-dqYcgX5Xt6mHr0boL3C0uD5...rJVavxkmsD]

AAhh…AHHA…MNPHH...AAGG…Ohhh…FUU...HAA...KUUN.” Mom whimpered softly with every penetration. 

When I focused at their genitals, I saw his big rod disappear into my mom’s tight looking hole and saw her pussy lips stretched near to the tearing point to accept him. The elasticised inner pink rim clasping tightly around the white-skinned base of his cock like a hungry sucking mouth. While her asshole kept twitching sporadically. 

I heard her whimpers loudly again as she felt the huge balls repeatedly thrusting on her pubic hair. Her hips pressed firmly against the bed. 

Then he placed a pillow right below her hip and twisted her thighs such that they were in kind of tucked missionary position. Then Shetty sir went sliding right down into her smoothly and she took in one long gulp.

Now Shetty sir started moving his hips at much faster rate with a rhythmic to and fro motion in her pussy. Even though there was music playing I could still hear her sob and occasional painful scream as I saw a round red ring formed at the base of his cock conforming itself to the size and shape of Shetty sir’s massive tool moving inside her like a piston. While his big nuts were hitting on the lower cheeks of her twisting plump ass, his big cock kept ramming inside mom’s crack. 

[Image: 167830-black-nut-jam-onto-her-lil-milky-backside.gif]

Suddenly I felt bad for the balls of Shetty sir! As his cock was enjoying my hot mom’s juicy cunt, but his big balls were waiting outside like security guard!!

By now my cock had become rock hard as I saw the spectacular show of Another man heartlessly pounding my mom’s pussy but I was watching like a hypnotised man! By this time, I was literally shaking with anxiety.

Now Shetty sir placed both of his hands on her big melons for his convenience to carry on his piston movement. Later he began squeezing those tits hard and he was pulling her erect nipples time to time causing my mom to moan in ecstasy, while he began jumping upon her like a crazy bull which is why she was making those unusual noise “AOOOHN…Honeyyy I..It’s so D..Deep..AHAANN… SHUU..ICHII….AAAUUU…MELIGAA!!”

As I had never seen people fuck so closely, I was beginning to consider myself lucky and even began thanking Shetty sir for his amazing performance. Many times, I had seen in porn a matured lady getting pounded hard but I never thought I would see my very own mom getting screwed right before my naked eyes.

I Guess every adult likes to fuck, so my mom enjoying to this is no exception!”

Now Shetty sir stopped his rigorous movement and quickly turned my mom slightly to her right and cross her legs with him getting even closer to her. I guess he had enough lovemaking and now it seemed he wanted some real action. Actually, their position looked like two scissors crossing each other and touching at the base where the blades meet, with the legs of each one imitating the blades of the scissors.

(I’m thinking - What a position….! If their genitals are this close then it means Shetty sir’s big cock will penetrate much deeper inside her. I guess maybe he didn’t want to waste his fattest portion of his dick i.e., the base of his cock. Woah nice, so now Shetty sir’s fattest portion will also penetrate my mom. But will her pussy will be able to accommodate it. Oh no! I have seen her pussy lips getting stretched to its limit to accommodate him, then how it will handle even more fatter portion. So, it means sir’s cock will cause her pain, then she will probably scream in agony. Oh yess, I liked it before, her cute face turning red, then her soft screams. Oh Yess, I’m up for it. I wanted to tell Shetty sir that I’m all ready for it. Oh mom, it seems you will just need to scream loud with painful pleasure from his monster member) 

Then suddenly mom gave out a massive moan already. I immediately came out of my dreamland and focused on them. I could see Shetty sir has penetrated to her hilt, so that’s what made her scream as she would have felt more of his cock inside her. 

[Image: 15-Swetha-Fucked-6458929.gif]

“Oh boy didn’t Shetty sir cleverly made use of this advantage. Wow he is so skilful like an Alpha male” 

Now Shetty sir started giving massive strokes to her that would make her scream like a mad person. He was literally all over her in this position, which might be giving him leverage to control her and carry out those savage thrusts. Her boobs were going up and down as he completed each and every stroke. He would repeatedly kiss her neck and boobs by taking turns maybe to calm her but I don’t think it will work as the pain coming from her overstretched pussy getting rattled would be more than the pleasure from the top.

Astonishingly His pace kept increasing as she got fucked harder and harder with time. Now he was even closer to her body and started moving like a machine. His hips were moving so fast that I could barely see his ass and thighs. Due to those rigorous pounding, whole bed was shaking and making weird creaking noise while their body repeatedly colliding with each other created nice and loud thumping noise. It seemed like he was using only this thick base of his cock, thereby giving small but very fast thrusts. I guess he was determined to cut my mom in half like a scissor as she was being fucked like crazy.

With all those thumping, bed creaking and music, still I could hear my mom’s loud whimpers and shrieks AHH! AHHA! AMMAA! AAISHH...FUAAHH...AH...AH...FUU…UFUU...AHAAH!!

In between her cries, I heard her pleading my dad to slow down but to her bad luck it wasn’t dad, it was Shetty sir. 

[Image: img_2350.gif]

Unbothered by her screams he still kept fucking her like a sex monster with same pace and intensity. Now I slightly changed my position and I could clearly see how he is rattling her poor pussy. As her hands were tied up so she couldn’t do much in this situation rather scream or enjoy his rough lovemaking. 

Shetty sir seemed to be in total ecstasy as he had brought Jyoti (my mom) totally beneath his body, his powerful throbbing rod of flesh was repeatedly plunged between her obscenely split legs and she was mewling and bucking like a horny bitch.

I guess this wasn’t enough for his lust so he caught her legs and pulled her even closer, while he himself leaned more on her breast. Being a heartless man, I could see him biting her left tits while pressing her right one simultaneously.

To make the matter even worse he reached back, grasping her ankles and levering them brutally up over her shoulders, causing her to cry out as he forced her into a painfully contorted ball of helpless flesh beneath him with his cock still inside her. He held her there securely, making the widespread slit between her legs completely open and vulnerable to his lust-filled cock. 

Now Shetty sir half mad with desire, pulled his deeply buried shaft from her until only its tip penetrated the flushed, swollen lips, then, he plunged forward with every ounce of strength in him, ramming the full, aching length of it cruelly into her helplessly exposed pussy. 

"KKYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Uuuuuuggggnnnn....Nnnggggghhhhhh…Vinkyyy…Vodu (no)...tagultundi(hurting)….Vinkyy..please..I can’t bear this rough…!" My mom groaned in pain as it raced into her, and I could hear the wet smack of his pelvis battering against her tender unprotected genitals.

His heavy body dropped down upon her brutally, crushing her full, taut breasts beneath her knees into her chest. It seemed like her painful screams were providing him more energy as he began jack-hammering her with his thick cock, pushing the unresisting moist folds of flesh again and again in rippling waves before its smooth, rubbery head causing her to scream more in agony. 

The sound of his penis hitting her thighs is clearly heard ‘TOK...TOK...TOK...TOK…FOC…FOC…TOK...FOC...’ while she kept screaming, shouting and begging him to be slower and gentle.  

Strangely I liked the sound of her pussy getting banged ruthlessly which when got mixed with her screams and songs seemed sweet to hear. 

Then suddenly I saw dad approach Shetty sir and tapped on his shoulder. Shetty sir got startled as he was in pure pleasure. I saw Shetty sir got up and backed himself. Now even I could see Latha aunty standing beside dad in her black sleeveless blouse and she was murmuring something to Shetty sir while correcting her saree. Then I could see dad half hugged sir while whispering something in his ear to which he was nodding his head.

(Maybe dad was asking sir to be gentler and more careful with his wife) 

Ummm..Venky..where did you go! Exclaimed mom in heavy tone.  

Dad- water honey! 

Mom - Venky baby, today you are being very harsh on me. Please do it slowly and make love with me honey.

(my dad said something but he might have whispered it because I couldn’t hear due to music system) 

Then both of them returned back to couch and Shetty sir again crept upon the bed. He carefully lifted her lower body and placed her like before with her back pressed on the bed and he got between her like missionary position. He rubbed his cock head on her pussy lips for a while then slowly penetrated her. Now he was giving her long, slow deep strokes which i have heard are so dear to the feminine cunt. He would withdraw up to half of his cock was between her stretching lips, then pushed back all the way back into her belly slowly.

I could see my mom’s plump ass jiggling lightly with every movement. Her twitching puckered hole peeking out, and her gulping pussy as it swallowed his entire length again and again. In between Shetty sir waited for few seconds while his cock is deep buried in her pussy, as if enjoying his time or maybe taking rest. Honestly, I felt like I was getting a view of my lifetime. My eyes kept hungrily gazing at my mother’s pussy getting pounded by Shetty sir. It seems my eyes were glued to the live fuck show going on in front, while my left hand automatically started massaging my erect cock.

I could see Shetty sir’s huge balls thudding loudly against her rear end each time he plunged deep into her. While my beautiful mom was being rocked by his downward thrust, the creamy flesh of her thighs jiggling firmly in rhythm to his deep pounding. Also, I could hear his masculine belly smacking against her and her loud whimpers and occasional shrieks filtered through the room with item songs played in the back, it definitely aroused me a lot. 

Now Shetty sir leaned further such that he could suck her tits while down, his lower body has increased his movement and now his cock was again moving fiercely into mom’s pleasure canal, giving her utmost pleasure which was evident from the fact, she turned her head and started biting the bed sheet to suppress her moans FUWAAHH...AHHHH...HAAHH! With every stroke I could observe my mother’s cunt gripping and releasing around Shetty sir’s throbbing shaft making my mom writhe and wrangle around like a possessed woman.

Then suddenly my mom screamed loudly AAHYAHH…UFU…FU…FU… and she too started moving her ass fiercely to meet his thrust. Thus, creating a loud THOCKK...THOCCKK...THOCCKK… noise when both of their body collided each other. 

The atmosphere in the room was total hot. It seemed like they were reaching the peak and both were moaning a lot. Watching and hearing all this I couldn’t stop thinking my mom is being tamed by Shetty sir’s huge cock and myself jerking my cock thinking of it.

My mom started murmuring a bit loudly now “Yes …Vinky…fuck me… give me more…Vinky..fuck me hard, I’m your slut..” 

I was quite surprised to hear all these filthy words from my educated orthodox mom.

Then all of sudden Shetty sir grabbed her shoulder and started ramming his cock desperately into her pussy like a mad bull. He was now thrusting at piston pace. It seems his pumping was finally reaching to an endgame. 

Due to this mad pounding all of a sudden, my mom’s ass began to rock wildly and her moans were slowly getting transformed into primitive gasps and cries. She was getting completely lost in ecstasy as her head tossed from side to side.

AHH...SUUU...FUUU...I..I’M...I’M CUMMINGG...!! AAAHHHHHIIIISHHHH...!!!!

As she was cumming with violence so her intense contractions of her cunt must be milking the head of Shetty sir, like it’s shown in those videos

“OHHH…UFUUU...UHYAA...VENKYY...CUMM INSIDE MEEE...

Here Shetty sir started shaking and began pounding with desperation. All of a sudden, I saw my dad came across and held Shetty sir’s mouth in his hand as if stopping him from making any sound. Then Shetty sir pulled out his whole cock and himself backed. Then at once he jumped upon her violently and buried his cock deep inside my mom’s pussy. She screamed on top of her voice and began twitching and shaking under him. 

Shetty sir’s ass cheeks were completely sucked in as close as possible; his muscular thighs were strained. His face was glowing and wrinkles formed all over it. 

ORYAAA…YESSS…UHYAA…CUMM MORE...VENKYY…IT’S SO HOT…. GIVE ME MOREE…!! 

Now I understood why Shetty sir suddenly stopped moving. He was cumming deep inside my mom’s pussy. At once Her back arched high and her buttocks lifted few inches off the couch. My mom’s body almost wracked with strange tremors of lust. When I focused at their genitals, I saw some pearly JISM oozed out of her hole and trickled down her shivering asshole. Her buttocks were trying to draw themselves together, her asshole tightening itself like a rubber band. I could see Shetty sir’s cock was still inside her pink slippery pussy.

Suddenly Latha aunty came from side and she kissed Shetty sir as if she is proud of what he did. Then she held his hip and abruptly pulled him backward thereby removing his dick out of her pussy “OOOHHHHHHH…” A long moan escaped from my mother’s mouth.

All of them were grinning broadly at each other as they stared at my mom’s sloppy, gulping pussy and slowly relaxing asshole. When I tried to look at mom clearly but I couldn’t see much due to those stupid dim lights but I could see her whole body shining due to heavy sweating as she was panting wildly and trying to catch her breath after such a long marathon fucking session.

When I focused at her crotch area, I could see Shetty sir’s sperm and her juices mixed together flowing out of her pussy down to her twitching asshole. Then Shetty sir got down from the bed looking tired. His limp cock was languishing between his thighs as a tired soldier after its successful mission. 

[Image: main-qimg-d5ecfe5ff5c66c008f4832ce65b0ac86]

Now he went back and sat on the couch and Latha aunty offered him water, I guess. While my dad was slowly caressing my mom. Then I saw him signal something to them quickly to which Shetty sir immediately started wearing his clothes back. Then my dad got up and brought a piece of cloth and started wiping her crotch area and her thighs. I guess he was cleaning her. While she lay there almost lifeless.

Now from back Latha aunty brought something, maybe my mom’s clothes. Then I could see my dad started clothing her clumsily. While wearing her bra and panty, aunty helped him as mom was still motionless, maybe she got passed out or just sleeping after such a rigorous session.

Astonishingly Shetty sir now got fully clothed like before stood near bed and kept watching my dad clothing my mom. Latha aunty helped my dad till he wore her blouse, then later my dad gestured her and Shetty sir towards the door.

Maybe he is asking them to leave. My guess was right as both of them started walking towards the door. While my dad kept pulling her petticoat up her hip. Now Shetty sir and Latha aunty slowly opened the door and got out of the room. 

A fear came to my mind, what if they come checking me, I’m asleep or not. Seeing this I thought it would be perfect time to return back to my room..........

[+] 6 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply