Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Cant wait to read what shipra does next.
[+] 1 user Likes chellaporukki's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update pls
Like Reply
Kya huva sir, kahan koh gaye app? Hafta bhar Wait kiya update ke liye...

Kab ayega agla update?
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 09:54 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Kya huva sir, kahan koh gaye app? Hafta bhar Wait kiya update ke liye...

Kab ayega agla update?

Aur thoda wait karna padega Bhai, writing erotic cock raising scenes are time consuming. Hopefully will complete the chapter in couple of days. It will be worth the wait, I can guarantee that.  Cool
[+] 2 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 10:50 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Aur thoda wait karna padega Bhai, writing erotic cock raising scenes are time consuming. Hopefully will complete the chapter in couple of days. It will be worth the wait, I can guarantee that.  Cool

We'll wait bro.... ?
Like Reply
Absolutely loved it! Dear author, your display of skill is phenomenal. What an amazingly written episode!

Well planned tact crafted by Pathode to put up that kind of challenge expecting Shipra would eventually lose and would become his plaything for the rest of her posting but aren't most of us readers already predicting this outcome, given no girl has ever made Pathode climax that soon as he claims. But but but, just imagine for a moment, what fun and twist would it be if it's Shipra who wins this challenge against all odds and over confident Pathode loses to her.
                                         What if Shipra using her experience displays such an hidden extra ordinary talent that it impresses Pathode so much that he finds himself overwhelmed and reaches his peak & cums within the time limit? Such an experience could drive Pathode to become even more captivated and obsessed with Shipra, wondering who this remarkable woman is who could bring him to such an intense climax so quickly, especially when she wasn’t fully invested in him. Her impact might haunt his thoughts and disrupt his sleep with an insatiable desire to understand and experience more of what she has to offer. He might lose the bet but hey, he would get a chance to cum by Shipra or maybe on Shipra lol.

I remember Pathode, driven by overconfidence, made bold claims that he wouldn’t even resort to crude language if he lost.
However, while his crude remarks and flirtatious behavior often unsettle Shipra, but there’s a part of her that responds to it. What if Pathode, recognizing this dynamic, requests & offers to go above and beyond to assist Shipra with everything she needs, just to keep up his flirtatiousness as Shipra is so confident of her so she doesn't have to worry. We know Shipra wants his help primarily for the NGO issue at the moment and accepting this extra help could be beneficial in her favor.

Imagine how challenging would it become for Pathode to win and bed Shipra after this, which eventually would make the story more exciting because the harder it is for Pathode to seduce Shipra, the more captivating the story becomes.
Fingers are literally crossed to see what happens next. If Shipra ends up losing, the outcome is predictable, potentially diminishing the element of surprise. So let's see how it goes.

Just a thought dear author: I've noticed that the interactions & conversation between Pathode and Shipra are often more compelling & enticing when they’re alone, without Namrata’s presence. For example, their encounter at the bank was particularly intense and engaging. It was quite arousing. Hoping there would be some scenarios in future where they both are alone & Pathode would talk to Shipra alone.

It seems to me that a one-on-one scenario could be even more thrilling than a threesome, as Pathode would be fully focused on Shipra. Of course, that's just my personal opinion.

I'm simply enjoying how this story is unfolding as author is taking the route of logics and realism which adds more depth and authenticity unlike other stories here. Love to see that happening.
This is what makes it erotica !!

Can't wait for next update.......

love
Heart
[+] 3 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 02:12 AM)critic_honest Wrote: Absolutely loved it! Dear author, your display of skill is phenomenal. What an amazingly written episode!

Well planned tact crafted by Pathode to put up that kind of challenge expecting Shipra would eventually lose and would become his plaything for the rest of her posting but aren't most of us readers already predicting this outcome, given no girl has ever made Pathode climax that soon as he claims. But but but, just imagine for a moment, what fun and twist would it be if it's Shipra who wins this challenge against all odds and over confident Pathode loses to her.
                                         What if Shipra using her experience displays such an hidden extra ordinary talent that it impresses Pathode so much that he finds himself overwhelmed and reaches his peak & cums within the time limit? Such an experience could drive Pathode to become even more captivated and obsessed with Shipra, wondering who this remarkable woman is who could bring him to such an intense climax so quickly, especially when she wasn’t fully invested in him. Her impact might haunt his thoughts and disrupt his sleep with an insatiable desire to understand and experience more of what she has to offer. He might lose the bet but hey, he would get a chance to cum by Shipra or maybe on Shipra lol.

I remember Pathode, driven by overconfidence, made bold claims that he wouldn’t even resort to crude language if he lost.
However, while his crude remarks and flirtatious behavior often unsettle Shipra, but there’s a part of her that responds to it. What if Pathode, recognizing this dynamic, requests & offers to go above and beyond to assist Shipra with everything she needs, just to keep up his flirtatiousness as Shipra is so confident of her so she doesn't have to worry. We know Shipra wants his help primarily for the NGO issue at the moment and accepting this extra help could be beneficial in her favor.

Imagine how challenging would it become for Pathode to win and bed Shipra after this, which eventually would make the story more exciting because the harder it is for Pathode to seduce Shipra, the more captivating the story becomes.
Fingers are literally crossed to see what happens next. If Shipra ends up losing, the outcome is predictable, potentially diminishing the element of surprise. So let's see how it goes.

Just a thought dear author: I've noticed that the interactions & conversation between Pathode and Shipra are often more compelling & enticing when they’re alone, without Namrata’s presence. For example, their encounter at the bank was particularly intense and engaging. It was quite arousing. Hoping there would be some scenarios in future where they both are alone & Pathode would talk to Shipra alone.

It seems to me that a one-on-one scenario could be even more thrilling than a threesome, as Pathode would be fully focused on Shipra. Of course, that's just my personal opinion.

I'm simply enjoying how this story is unfolding as author is taking the route of logics and realism which adds more depth and authenticity unlike other stories here. Love to see that happening.

love
Heart
I agree fully. If Patode loses the bet, the story will gain more depth and keep the readers hooked. Let's see what the author has in mind.
Like Reply
Patode should make shipra and namrata a complete whore making her open the legs to his friends
Like Reply
Dear Author, Your story has been captivating and engaging. It is fresh, creative and well narrated. I may have overdone my criticism about this chapter, as I wanted things to happen in my way so desperately. What I forgot to understand is that the story is yours and it will be fascinating to see the next turn of events. After all you have created such a potentially legendary plot that no one could ever think of. I think it's time for me and everyone else to stop giving suggestions to you. It's time for you to showcase your perverted sexually twisted kinky thoughts with us without any inhibitions or feedbacks. Time to fucking go and continue writing a masterpiece in making ! Good luck and many thanks ! I still think a "man" can't write a story with such depth and class and a tad bit of sophistication.
[+] 1 user Likes maharsha25's post
Like Reply
Chapter 17: Tick Tock.. Tick Tock

Before Shipra could respond, Namrata had already moved swiftly, positioning herself on the bed behind Patode. She picked up the phone, her eyes scanning the notification that had just appeared. A slow, sinister smile crept across her lips. "You think I am bad influence for your wife. Let me show you Alok, how bad a influence I can be. I'll free my friend from your control and let her taste the satisfaction you couldn't provide." Namrata thought to herself.

"Congratulations, Shipra! Looks like you're eligible for a credit card upgrade," Namrata said casually in a  playful voice, declaring the message as spam. Her fingers danced over the screen as she swiftly deleted Alok's message, her actions deliberate and calculated. With a flick of her wrist, she tossed the phone back onto the bed, as if erasing Alok’s presence was nothing more than a minor inconvenience. Namrata moved fluidly, her body shifting on the bed as she got on her knees. With a predator’s grace, she crawled toward Patode, closing the space between them. Reaching him, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight embrace from behind. Her chin rested lightly on his shoulder, and she leaned in closer, her breath warm against his neck. "Make your move before his husband disturbs us again" Namrata whispered into Patode's ears.

Patode felt a wave of relief at Namrata's word. Her whispered words emboldened him, stirring something primal within. Without a moment's hesitation, he thrust his hips forward with a sharp, deliberate motion. The sudden movement sent his cock, which had been hovering dangerously close, slipping past Shipra’s parted lips and into her mouth. A guttural sound escaped him as he grabbed a fistful of Shipra's hair with his right hand, tightening his grip to ensure she couldn’t pull away.

Shipra's eyes widened in shock, her body stiffening at the sudden, forceful intrusion. The distraction of the notification had momentarily pulled her mind away, but Namrata's casual dismissal of it as a spam message had reassured her enough to remain in her vulnerable position between Patode's thighs. Now, with the reality of Patode’s cock filling her mouth, the weight of the situation crashed over her like a wave, leaving her trembling. A chill ran down her spine as the sensation of someone else’s raw cock—someone who wasn’t her husband—overwhelmed her. The unfamiliarity of Patode’s size and girth pushed her body to the edge, triggering an instinctive gag as he gripped her head with forceful authority. The thickness of him stretched her lips, her jaw aching as she tried to accommodate him, and her eyes watered at the pressure.

Panic bubbled up within her, and she instinctively tried to speak, to say something—anything—but the words died in her throat, muffled and swallowed by the overwhelming presence in her mouth. Her thoughts scrambled, desperate to find a way out of the situation. She began to struggle, trying to pull back, but Patode's firm hold on her hair held her in place, leaving her trapped in the moment.

"Shipra, only 10 minutes left," Namrata's voice cut through the haze of Shipra's desperate struggle, her tone calm yet firm, like a distant anchor pulling her back to reality. Shipra had nearly forgotten everything, Patode’s proposition, the tension in the room, the purpose behind her vulnerable position - lost in the panic of trying to break free from the relentless pressure of his cock inside her mouth. But Namrata’s reminder jolted her, snapping her back to the present moment. Shipra blinked, her mind catching up with her body as she realized why she was topless, kneeling between Patode's thighs, with her lips wrapped around his dick. This was all part of a decision—a decision she had made moments before, a decision that now felt like a lifetime ago.

Slowly, she ceased her struggling, letting the tension in her muscles melt away as a wave of reluctant acceptance washed over her. Her breaths grew steadier, and she lifted her gaze upward. Namrata and Patode were both watching her, their eyes locked on her every move, their expressions a mix of expectation and curiosity. Patode's grip on her hair loosened slightly, sensing the change in her demeanor, while Namrata's steady gaze held an unspoken message of reassurance. Shipra's mind raced, but now it was no longer frantic. She understood the stakes, the reasons behind this twisted arrangement.

Patode finally released his grip on Shipra's hair, giving her a moment of respite. She wasted no time pulling away, gasping for air as his cock slipped from her mouth. She coughed and wheezed, her breath coming in ragged gasps as strands of saliva dripped from her lips, trailing down her chest between her breasts as she tried to steady her breathing. The taste lingered on her tongue, a bitter reminder of what had just transpired. The disgust churned in her stomach, but she remained still, rooted to the spot between his legs. Her eyes flickered toward the wall clock, tracking the time.

Patode's mocking voice broke through her thoughts, dripping with arrogance. "Not used to the size, are we?" he taunted, a smug grin playing on his lips as he watched her struggle. Leaning in, his face came dangerously close to hers, his gaze fixed with a cruel intensity. "You don't have time to waste, ma'am. I'm nowhere close to cumming. You’ll need to try harder if you want this to be over."

Shipra's jaw tightened as she absorbed Patode’s taunts, her mind whirling with a mix of humiliation and resolve. The relentless ticking of the clock seemed to amplify her anxiety, a constant reminder that time was slipping away. She could feel the heat of her embarrassment, but she understood she couldn’t afford to falter. Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself, pushing aside her discomfort and distaste. She reached for Patode’s cock with her right hand, her fingers curling around the thick shaft.  Slowly, deliberately, she leaned in guided it back into her mouth. This time, her actions were driven by a fierce determination rather than hesitation. She worked with a rhythmic, measured pace, her focus now on satisfying him. Her movements were infused with intent, her lips and tongue moving with a practiced touch as she sought to elicit the reaction she knew he desired. Each stroke and caress was calculated to drive him closer to climax.

Patode let out a low, satisfied groan, his voice dripping with pleasure. "Yessss, that’s it. That’s more like it," he hissed, his eyes half-closed as he reveled in the sensations coursing through him. "You’ve got such a sexy mouth, Shipra. Warm, wet, and just perfect… I’m loving every second of this." His hand found its way back to her hair, gripping it again as he urged her on. "Suck it, Shipra. Don’t hold back. Give it everything you’ve got!" His voice was rough, laced with desire, each word a command that pushed her deeper into her task.

Shipra poured all of her experience into the task at hand, her head moving with increasing speed as she bobbed up and down on Patode's cock. Her lips stretched around him with purpose, and both of her hands pressed against his thighs for balance, guiding her movements. From behind, the sight would have stirred the desires of any man—a pristine, loyal, beautiful married woman, a mother, kneeling between the legs of a man who was not her husband. Her thighs spread wide, her shorts barely containing the curves of her voluptuous hips and ass, the fabric clinging desperately to her form. Every movement accentuated the fullness of her body, the sensuality of her figure highlighted by the raw, illicit nature of the scene. Her upper body, naked and glistening with sweat, was a vision of sensuality. The silky smoothness of her bare back glowed in the light, the crease of her spine forming a seductive valley that glistened with perspiration. With each bob of her head, her breasts swung heavily beneath her, their weight adding to the obscene sound of skin slapping against skin as she worked with a fervor that was both desperate and determined. Her nipples stood erect, hardened by the depravity of her act, and the delicate mangalsutra around her neck—a symbol of her marriage—swayed gently with her motions, a stark contrast to the submissive position she had taken.

Shipra's body moved with an almost primal rhythm, her posture a mixture of raw vulnerability and forced submission. The image she presented—a faithful wife, now reduced to servicing another man with such intensity—carried a charged, forbidden energy. She was like a woman caught in the throes of passion, yet her every movement was calculated, driven by a need to finish what had been started, no matter the cost. The air in the room was thick with tension, her submissive posture radiating a mix of shame, determination, and undeniable sensuality, like a woman on the edge of control.

Ahhhh...Ahhhh....Ungggggghhhh
Ohhhhh...Patodeeee.. it feels so goooooddddd...Ahhhhhhhhh.

Shipra’s eyes darted upward, at the loud moans of Namrata. To her surprise the scene had changed dramatically. Namrata was now standing on the bed directly in front of Patode, her legs spread wide with one foot planted on either side of his hips. Patode's face was buried between Namrata's thighs, fully immersed in the heat and wetness of her pussy. His hands gripped her ass with a firm, possessive hold, his fingers sinking into the soft flesh as he guided her movements. For a moment, Shipra froze, Patode's cock still resting heavily in her mouth, as the erotic scene unfolded before her. From her vantage point below, she could see Patode expertly lapping at Namrata’s dripping pussy eagerly exploring every inch of her slick folds. His tongue moved with deliberate, teasing strokes, parting her wet lips and delving deep inside her, exploring her most intimate depths with slow, sensual precision. Namrata’s body responded with visible intensity, her back arching gracefully as she surrendered to the waves of pleasure coursing through her. Her head was thrown back lost in ecstasy as she balanced on her toes. Her hands tangled in Patode's hair, gripping him tightly as she pressed his face deeper into her aching core, desperate for more of the sweet, torturous pleasure his tongue was giving her.

Sensing the opportunity, Shipra resumed her efforts with renewed determination, her lips sliding back over Patode's cock with a renewed intensity. She sucked with fervor, hollowing her cheeks and using her tongue to tease the sensitive underside of his shaft, determined to push him over the edge. Shipra’s hands gripped Patode's thighs for leverage as she worked faster, her head bobbing with increased speed. She could feel his cock twitching in her mouth, the telltale signs of his rising climax growing stronger with each passing second. With Namrata’s intoxicating presence driving him wild, Shipra was confident that it wouldn’t be long before Patode gave in to the overwhelming pleasure and cums.

Namrata’s orgasmic scream echoed through the room, her voice trembling with the intensity of her climax. 

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh... ohhh goddddddd!!!... I’m cumminggggggg!" 

Her thighs trembled violently against Patode's cheeks as waves of pleasure crashed through her, her body convulsing uncontrollably. Lost in the overwhelming sensation, Namrata’s knees finally buckled, and she collapsed beside him on the bed, still trembling from the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm. Patode pulled away, his face glistening with her love juices, an arrogant smirk plastered across his face. He glanced down at Shipra, the cockiness in his eyes unmistakable. "I must admit, Shipra, you suck a mean cock, Your husband taught you well or was it your ex?" he whispered, feeling the twitch of his erection in her mouth. "But time's running out for you. Only 3 minutes left."

Patode's smirk deepened as he gestured toward Namrata, still gasping for breath beside him, her body trembling with the aftershocks of pleasure. "Your friend couldn’t handle my oral onslaught," he sneered, his voice low and dripping with arrogance. "Look at her, still quivering from the orgasm I gave her. She’s out, which means now it’s just you and me."

He leaned closer to Shipra, his hand slithered down between their bodies. His fingers grazed over her chest before firmly cupping her left breast. The heat of his palm seeped through her skin as he squeezed it. Leaning in even further so his lips almost touched her ear, his voice dropped to a whisper, as he taunted her further. "You’ve done well with that mouth of yours, but you and I both know what’ll really make me cum. It’s that tight little married cunt of yours. Come on, Shipra. Time is ticking." He brought his right foot between Shipra's thighs and with his toe started rubbing her pussy over her shorts. He continues his voice low, almost teasing drawl. "I can feel the wetness down there Shipra, just let me rip those fucking shorts off and drive my aching cock into that sloppy wet, slutty cunt of yours. You know it’s the only way to finish this. I know you want that too." His words dripped with condescension, each syllable daring her to take the next step, to give in to the pressure and cross that final line. 

His grip on her breast tightened, his thumb teasing her sensitive nipple as he taunted her with a mix of physical and verbal provocations. Shipra flinched from the dual assault on her body-his hand on her breast and his toe teasing her pussy. Despite the disgust that churned within her, her body betrayed her, growing increasingly heated and responsive. His voice filled with an arrogant confidence that seemed to challenge her, pushing her toward a decision she knew would change everything. But with time ticking she couldn't loose her cool. With continued vigour she devoured Patode's cock without stopping focused solely on bringing him to climax.

The clock was ticking and Shipra was almost out of time-

9:57:45
9:57:46
9:57:47

Alokk pushed the door open, as he entered a cramped mobile repair shop. The place reeked of stale air and old electronics, with shelves cluttered with broken phones, cluttered chargers, and a few outdated accessories. The dingy space, illuminated by a flickering fluorescent light, gave off an almost claustrophobic vibe. Behind the counter, Hitesh sat, hunched over a disassembled phone. His hands moved with mechanical precision, carefully reconnecting the delicate wires of the device. His face remained calm, with only a slight smile forming as he acknowledged Alokk’s arrival.

"Hitesh bro, everything ready?" Alokk asked, his voice a mix of anxiety and anticipation.

Without looking up from the phone, Hitesh nodded. "Everything's set on my end. Now it's up to you to get her there."

Alokk ran a hand through his hair, pacing back and forth in the cramped space. "Are you sure she'll fall for it, we have nothing substantial to back us up, except for her bra" His voice wavered, revealing his uncertainty.

Hitesh paused, wiping the sweat from his brow as he carefully set down his tools on the cluttered workbench and finally looked up at Alokk. His dark eyes narrowed slightly, studying his friend with an intensity that made the room feel even more confined."It will work like a charm," Hitesh said, his voice low but firm. He stepped closer, leaning against the edge of the table, his fingers drumming lightly on its surface. "You just have to be confident," he added.

Hitesh leaned back in his chair, the old rusty chair creaked under his weight. He crossed his arms slowly, a slight smirk tugging at the corner of his lips as he watched Alokk’s restless pacing. Hitesh had always been the calm one, the strategist who knew how to push just the right buttons to get what he wanted. And right now, he was trying to get Alokk to commit not for the sake of his revenge but for his own pleasure.

"If you're afraid," Hitesh said casually, his voice deliberately nonchalant, "maybe we should wait for a better opportunity." He let the words hang in the air, knowing full well that his challenge would provoke Alokk's temper. Hitesh’s eyes gleamed with calculated intent as he studied his friend. He knew Alokk’s short fuse all too well, any suggestion of fear or hesitation would light a fire in him. Alokk had never backed down from a challenge, not when his pride was on the line. Hitesh smirk widened as he watched the storm brewing in Alokk’s eyes, waiting for the inevitable explosion that would spur him into action.

Alokk shook his head vigorously, his face twisted in frustration. "No way, we can’t wait. We’re running out of time. That mother fucker Swapnil is out of town for a few days, visiting his uncle. He won’t be around to mess things up for us. And that smug bastard Bhiva is coming back next week. If we don’t act now, we’ll lose our shot." 

Alokk’s face twisted with pure, unfiltered hatred, his jaw clenched so tightly that a vein pulsed visibly at his temple. He stopped pacing, standing rooted in place as his rage finally broke free from its restraints,"I can’t wait to see the look on Swapnil’s face," he snarled, "When I humiliate him, as I take what's most precious to him." He spat the words, his fists clenched at his sides, "I'll fuck his precious little crush, Shipra in front of him making her moan in pleasure, begging me for more, until she’s calling out my name, over and over."

Alokk’s voice grew darker with every word, a sick pleasure creeping into his tone as he let the twisted fantasy take root in his mind. "And then... I’ll fill her with every last drop of my jizz, marking her, claiming her. And Swapnil… he’ll be helpless to stop it. He’ll have to watch every second of it."

Hitesh’s expression shifted to something more primal, his usual calm demeanor fading. "Alright, bro. Let’s do this then. Just remember, when it’s all over, don’t forget about me. I want to enjoy that sexy bitch Shipra too." His voice was husky, laced with lust and anticipation.

Viresh lay sprawled across the bed, his chest bare and glistening with sweat, his jeans unzipped and pulled open to expose his throbbing cock. Shipra's lips were wrapped tightly around him, her head bobbing with fierce intensity, her mouth working him over with practiced precision. His breath hitched, his muscles tensing with each flick of her tongue, each deep plunge. "Ohhhh, man.." Viresh groaned, his fingers tangled in her hair, guiding her as she took him deeper. His voice was a low, throaty growl, thick with desire and satisfaction. "Yes, that's it, babe... just like that.. use your tongue more.. just like taught you."

His hips bucked involuntarily, matching the rhythm of her mouth, the sensation overwhelming him. "Slow down S, I am getting close," he panted, his grip on her hair tightening as his cock twitched uncontrollably in her mouth. "Damn... you've gotten so good at sucking my dick." Every movement of Shipra's mouth sent jolts of pleasure through him.  She never slowed, never faltered, her focus locked on him as she drove him closer and closer to the edge.

Mhhmmhmmm… Glllaaccck,” Shipra moaned, her throat constricting as she struggled to take Viresh deeper. Her once styled hair was now a tangled mess, strands sticking to her flushed cheeks and sweaty forehead. Her makeup had smeared, dark mascara streaks running down her face, her lipstick nearly gone, smudged around her swollen lips. But none of that mattered now. Her eyes were wild, filled with an insatiable, animalistic lust that burned with every movement.

Viresh’s words echoed in her mind, spurring her on, fueling her desire to please him even more. She could feel his body tensing beneath her, his moans urging her forward as she pushed herself to the limits. The sound of his pleasure sent jolts of excitement through her, driving her to take him deeper, harder, despite the tears that welled in her eyes from choking on his length.

"Glaaach, glaaaack, glaaaack," the sounds escaped from Shipra as she relentlessly deep-throated Viresh's cock, devouring him entirely until her lips kissed the base of his shaft. She was determined, driven by a singular focus—to make him cum. Her hands gripped his thighs tightly, grounding herself as she pushed her limits, refusing to slow down despite the strain. Every gasp, every gag only fueled her desire to take more of him, to push past the discomfort and give him everything he craved.

Viresh felt his resolve breaking. The pleasure was too intense, too overwhelming. He tried to hold back, to delay the inevitable, but his body betrayed him. His hands instinctively tightened his grip on her hair as he fought against the rising tide of release. He couldn't take it anymore—the pulsing heat, the sensation of her mouth working him over. Not yet, he thought, desperately trying to regain control.

With a swift movement, Viresh pulled Shipra's head back, gasping as he slipped his dick free from her lips. He sat up on the bed, panting, his chest rising and falling with every labored breath. His mind was a blur of desire and restraint, fighting the urge to give in entirely. Shipra looked up at him, eyes gleaming with a mix of need and anticipation, her lips swollen and wet from her efforts.

"Nooo... whyyy?" Shipra pouted, her voice laced with disappointment as she wiped her face, pushing strands of hair out of her eyes. She had been so close to making him cum, and now he had pulled away, leaving her craving for more.

Viresh chuckled darkly, his eyes narrowing with a mix of lust and dominance. He reached out, grabbing her chin firmly, making her look up at him. "You know babes, I prefer your tight little cunt when it comes to depositing my load," he said, his voice low and commanding. His words dripped with authority, sending a shiver down Shipra's spine. "Now, be a obedient little slut and get on all fours. I want to fuck you from behind just like a bitch."

He leaned in, as planted his lips on hers in a deep, hungry kiss that left no room for resistance. His mouth moved over hers with a fierce intensity, devouring her completely as he pinned her beneath his weight. The kiss was more than passion; it was a claim, a demand that she submit entirely to his will. Shipra felt the heat between them intensify as Viresh's hand slowly traveled downwards, slipping beneath her skirt. His fingers grazed her smooth skin, sending a shiver up her spine with every light touch. The anticipation built as his hand moved further, making contact with the waistband of her panties. His fingers curled around the fabric, and he began to tug them down with a rough, decisive motion. The panties slid down her thighs, revealing her fully to him.

"Not so fast, Mr.," Shipra said with a playful glint in her eye as she wriggled free from Viresh’s hold, leaving him propped up on the bed. She stood a short distance away, her expression teasing as she began to pull her panties back up, which had slipped down to her knees.“First, tell me,” she continued with a mischievous smile, “how was my blow job? You were about to cum, weren’t you?” Her voice was a sultry whisper, dripping with confidence and playful defiance. She paused, letting her question hang in the air as she kept slowly pulling her panties.

Viresh’s frustration was palpable. “Don’t be a tease, S. Come here. I’ve been waiting all day to fuck you,” he said, his voice tinged with impatience.

Shipra chuckled softly, her eyes sparkling with challenge. “Just admit it then,” she purred, “I’ve become a pro at giving blow jobs, and you couldn't control yourself.” She stepped away from the bed and moved to a chair in front of him. With deliberate slowness, she lifted both her legs in the air, presenting him with an unrestricted view of her glistening pussy. The sight was both tantalizing and bold, accentuated by the way she teasingly pulled her panties back into place, hiding her sex from his eager gaze. The contrast of her exposed position and the way she playfully concealed herself only heightened the tension in the room.

All right, my little slut,” Viresh said, his voice dripping with a mix of sensuality and arrogance as he leaned back on the bed. “You had me there. Just a few seconds more, and I would have come right in your mouth. You’ve really become an expert at giving oral pleasure, Shipra. But let’s not forget, all the credit goes to me. I trained you well.” His words were laced with satisfaction, each syllable accentuating his dominance and pride. His eyes roved over her with a possessive gaze, appreciating the way she had mastered the art of pleasing him.

"That you have," Shipra replied in a sultry, erotic tone, turning her back to him as she climbed onto the chair she had been sitting on. She knelt on the chair, gripping the back for support. She gradually started to bent at the waist, jutting her ass out in an inviting arch. With deliberate slowness, she lifted her skirt from her back, revealing her panty-clad ass. Her movements were sensual and calculated, designed to tease and entice. Digging out from the crevices of her ass, she slowly pulled her panties to the side, exposing both her tight, sexy holes. The gesture was an open invitation, a silent promise for Viresh to take her, claim her and fuck her in a position he wished. Her submissive posture and the way she showcased herself made it clear she was ready and willing, her body positioned perfectly for him to see and seize the opportunity.

Viresh eyes gleamed with desire as he swiftly shed his jeans, revealing his fully erect cock eager to be buried deep into Shipra's holes. He positioned himself behind Shipra, gripping her hips tightly as he aligned himself with her dripping entrance, his anticipation evident.

Smack... Smackkkk!!!!

Without warning, he delivered two sharp spanks to Shipra's exposed bottom. The smacks echoed through the room, causing her ass to jiggle with the force. Each impact elicited a sharp wince from her, mingled with a flicker of perverted pleasure. She glanced over her shoulder, biting her lip, her eyes locking with Viresh’s, which were burning with intense lust.

Where do you want it, Shipra?” Viresh's voice was dark and teasing as he rubbed his cock along her slick slit, his touch igniting a shiver. His fingers then traced the outline of her puckered hole, sending a thrill through her.

Before she could even respond, Viresh thrust forward, burying himself in Shipra with a sudden, intense motion. The forceful entry left her gasping, her body arching instinctively to accommodate him.

Ohhhh… man…fuckkkk.... what a slutty cocksucker this bitch is,” Patode groaned loudly, unable to resist the overwhelming pleasure of Shipra’s intense sucking. His voice was filled with raw need as his body tensed, teetering on the edge of release.

9:59:00.

Patode's heavy grunt shattered the fog in Shipra's mind, snapping her back to reality. She blinked, momentarily disoriented, as her lips continued their work on him. Somewhere during the act, her thoughts had drifted to her past.  She had been lost in the recollection of her physical relationship with Viresh, the way he had shaped her, molded her into his personal slut. Viresh had taught her everything, every twisted lesson about sex designed to satisfy his perverted desires.

In her haze, she had unconsciously channeled all that experience into Patode. Her practiced tongue, the way she expertly controlled her gag reflex, and the confidence with which she performed had been honed during those wild carnal acts of pleasure with Viresh. And now, without even realizing it, she had given Patode a taste of her learned expertise—a skillset born from years of being molded to please another man.

As Shipra glanced up, she found Patode struggling to keep control over his escalating arousal. He had let go of her breast and his feet between her thighs lay dormant. His heavy breathing and clenched fists revealed just how much of an effect she was having on him. Every flick of her tongue, every deep thrust into her throat made him squirm in uncontrollable pleasure. While Namrata, who was now sitting beside Patode, had her mouth hung open, eyes wide with shock and disbelief. Namrata’s gaze was fixed on the scene before her, unable to tear her eyes away. She didn’t blink, as if frozen in time, struggling to reconcile what she was witnessing with the image she had always held of her friend.

This was Shipra, the woman she knew as simple and conservative, someone who had always seemed reserved, almost shy about anything sexual. Yet here she was, on her knees, sucking Patode’s cock with such expertise, making him writhe and moan in pleasure. The contrast was jarring for Namrata, who could barely comprehend how the same woman she had shared innocent conversations with was now displaying such raw sexual dominance.

"I don't think you'll be able to hold much longer, Patode. Still one minute to go," Namrata taunted, her voice dripping with playful cruelty. Her eyes sparkled with amusement as she watched Patode struggle to maintain control, a smug smile creeping onto her face.

The tables had turned completely. Not long ago, it had been Shipra anxiously watching the clock, but now it was Patode who was counting down the seconds, feeling each moment stretch into eternity. His earlier smirk of overconfidence had disappeared, replaced with a growing sense of dread. He had grossly underestimated Shipra. The woman he had thought to be meek and conservative had unleashed a torrent of sexual prowess on him, pushing him closer and closer to the edge.

Inside, Patode was cursing himself, and even Namrata. Did she know? he wondered. Did she keep this from me on purpose? He couldn’t help but suspect that Namrata had been hiding the truth about Shipra—that behind her innocent exterior lay a total slut who had mastered the art of seduction.

In reality, Namrata was just as clueless about the depths of Shipra's depravities as Patode. She had no idea of the hidden layers beneath her friend's seemingly modest exterior, nor of the dark experiences Shipra had endured in her past. Shipra had kept that part of herself carefully concealed, never letting anyone, including Namrata, glimpse the truth.

What she didn’t know was that Shipra had been shaped by her past relationship with Viresh, a man who had taken her innocence and turned it into something else entirely. Under his control, Shipra had been trained, molded to satisfy his twisted desires, forced to explore the darkest corners of her sexuality. During the span of their torrid affair, Viresh had pushed Shipra to her limits, making her perform vile and depraved sexual acts that nearly broke her spirit. What began as a passionate relationship had slowly transformed into something darker, something that twisted her sense of self and shattered her boundaries. It was this toxic dynamic that eventually became too much for Shipra to bear. The woman she once was—the one with dreams and innocence—began to erode under the weight of Viresh’s demands. The final straw came when she realized that staying with him would mean losing herself completely. Breaking up with Viresh was her way of reclaiming a part of herself, a desperate act of self-preservation.

It was a side of herself that Namrata had never seen and could never have imagined. Shipra buried that hidden part of her life deep inside her for years never sharing or disclosing it to anyone, not even Alok. And it had remained dormant until now, but buried secrets have a way of resurfacing, especially under pressure. The stress Shipra faced now had torn down the walls she had built around her past, and that hidden part of her began to reawaken with a force she hadn’t anticipated.

Forced by the intensity of the situation, Shipra allowed herself to be consumed by the darkness of her past. She let that buried part of her rise to the surface. In this moment, being her old self was no longer a burden; it was her weapon, the edge she needed to dominate Patode and show him his place. The line between who she was now and who she had once been blurred as she channeled everything she had learned, every depraved act she had endured, and funneled it into this moment. With only one minute remaining on the clock, she gave it everything she had.

But Patode wasn’t ready to surrender so easily. He was equally adamant, refusing to give in to the overwhelming pleasure. Losing to Shipra—this woman he had vowed to break—would be a blow to his pride, a scar on his masculinity. He had always seen her as simple, naive, someone who could be controlled. And now, here she was, threatening to undo all his dominance with nothing more than a blowjob. The stakes were high, and his pride was on the line. But with every passing second, Shipra's skillful assault chipped away at his resistance, forcing him closer to the edge despite his determination.

“I wonder if Alok knows what a real slut he has for a wife,” Patode sneered, his voice laced with vulgarity as he desperately tried to regain control of the situation. His words were intended to cut deep, to throw Shipra off her game and delay the inevitable. “Such raw intensity, such sexual prowess… that doesn’t come from just pleasing your husband. Seeing the real you now, I’m sure you’ve had your fair share of extramarital affairs. You must have had sexual relationship with multiple men to get such experience, haven't you?” He gasped, trying to push back the climax that was threatening to overtake him, his grip on his dominance slipping with every expert stroke of her tongue. But he wasn’t ready to surrender. Not yet.

“Or maybe your husband is a pathetic wimp,” Patode continued, his tone venomous. “The kind who enjoys watching his wife get fucked by someone else. Is that it, Shipra? Does Alok get off on the thought of you being someone else’s slut? Maybe I should send him a little clip of you servicing my cock—let him see the real woman he married. I bet he’d love to jerk off to the sight of his precious wife, naked and on her knees, sucking the cock of a real Alpha male.” His words dripped with spite, but beneath the bravado was a man struggling to maintain control, clutching at anything that might delay his defeat. 

He hoped his taunts would make her falter, that the vulgarity of his comments would disrupt her focus. But Shipra was far beyond being shaken by mere words. The old her might have flinched, might have let those words cut deep, but this version of Shipra—awakened by her past—was not so easily swayed.

The tussle continued as the tension in the room built and  the countdown neared its end. 

"Ohhh shit ..shit ...shit...Ahhhhhh...fuckkkkk," Patode groaned as his cock started twitching uncontrollably.  His balls tightened, his muscles tensed, and all his determination crumbled as he reached the point of no return. The pleasure overwhelmed him, and he lost all control.

Sensing his impending climax, Shipra instinctively released his cock, attempting to pull away. But before she could escape, thick ropes of his cum erupted from him, splattering across her face. She flinched as the warm fluid hit her skin, but Patode’s orgasm was relentless. His cock continued to twitch, sending rope after rope of semen toward her. It seemed endless, each wave of his release covering more of her.By the time he finally relaxed, spent and fully satisfied, it felt like an eternity had passed. Patode sprawled across the bed, breathing heavily, his body limp with exhaustion. The result of their twisted game no longer mattered to him—he was too drained to care.

Shipra, meanwhile, sat motionless on the ground, frozen in place. Her face, lips, chin, and even her chest and swollen breasts were covered in Patode’s cum, the sticky evidence of his defeat. She blinked, trying to process what had just happened, but her mind struggled to make sense of it. The intensity of the moment had left her disoriented, unsure of how she felt.

For a moment, everything was still. The room, once charged with tension, now lay in the aftermath of their struggle, heavy with the silence of two people too exhausted and disoriented to care who had come out on top. Shipra and Patode remained in their respective places, neither bothering to claim victory nor defeat. The intensity of the moment had drained them both, leaving only the raw reality of what had just transpired.

Slowly, Patode began to stir, his body heavy with the lingering effects of his climax. He rose unsteadily, still catching his breath, his earlier bravado long gone. Shipra, meanwhile, was overwhelmed with a sense of disgust as she felt the sticky, gooey remnants of Patode’s cum clinging to her skin. She grabbed her top in an attempt to clean herself, wiping away the mess that now covered her face, neck, chest, and breasts. The act of cleaning herself felt futile, a temporary solution to a far more complicated situation.

Neither of them spoke as they finally turned their gaze toward the third person in the room: Namrata. She was the only one still alert enough to have witnessed it all, to know who had truly thrived in those final moments. While Shipra and Patode were consumed by their physical struggle, Namrata had watched it unfold, her eyes catching every shift in power, every sign of weakness.

End of Chapter 17: Tick Tock.. Tick Tock  thanks
[+] 12 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 11:26 AM)maharsha25 Wrote: Dear Author, Your story has been captivating and engaging. It is fresh, creative and well narrated. I may have overdone my criticism about this chapter, as I wanted things to happen in my way so desperately. What I forgot to understand is that the story is yours and it will be fascinating to see the next turn of events. After all you have created such a potentially legendary plot that no one could ever think of. I think it's time for me and everyone else to stop giving suggestions to you. It's time for you to showcase your perverted sexually twisted kinky thoughts with us without any inhibitions or feedbacks. Time to fucking go and continue writing a masterpiece in making ! Good luck and many thanks ! I still think a "man" can't write a story with such depth and class and a tad bit of sophistication.

Thanks man, everyone has a different way of expressing themselves and mine is not very hardcore when it comes to writing erotica. But rest assured when the moment comes the story will get really depraved and as per your and liking of majority readers. Till then keep supporting and reading.
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 02:12 AM)critic_honest Wrote: Absolutely loved it! Dear author, your display of skill is phenomenal. What an amazingly written episode!

love
Heart

Thanks a lot man, will keep your suggestions in mind. Cheers  yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2024, 12:07 AM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: I would like suraj to add pics, how he sees Shipra, Namrata, and patode. Someone mentioned Shipra as bhabhi. But that's not how I visualized.

I really want to but I don't have the time. I don't mind if someone else post them.
Like Reply
Shipra thinking about patode, while washing the loads of cum from her JISM.

[Image: 22372113.webp]
[+] 3 users Like xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Alok?
Wants to fuck his wife shipra infront of someone and letting other guy to fuck his wife?

What,?

What did I miss
Like Reply
(28-08-2024, 07:34 AM)Strangerstf Wrote: Alok?
Wants to fuck his wife shipra infront of someone and letting other guy to fuck his wife?

What,?

What did I miss

Haha no....
This is a local boy alokk with double k
Like Reply
I like the viresh part , wanted to suggest to you to write those sex scenes of past till we get to present here

Maybe this triggered the slut in her and she recalls her past and dwells in it now
[+] 2 users Like satankama's post
Like Reply
Wow... erotic update!!! Thanks.
[+] 2 users Like tomdickharry2024's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes shashank13's post
Like Reply
(28-08-2024, 08:50 AM)satankama Wrote: Haha no....
This is a local boy alokk with double k

Lol
I totally forgot about this guy
[+] 1 user Likes Strangerstf's post
Like Reply