Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(21-08-2024, 03:14 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: None taken brother, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But as I have already mentioned the story is not about meaningless fuck fest, it's about Shipra's ordeals.

I tried to make the narration as close to reality as possible and in my view this chapter is one of the most important one in this story line. 

And why would Shipra be aroused????? She is not intoxicated like before, she has been stressed by work and Patode's behaviour and above all she just had a fight with Alok. Why in her right mind she will be aroused? 

As far as connecting the previous chapter is concerned please be patience dear reader, the encounter has not ended yet. And if you have read the chapter more closely you'll find Alok texted Shipra first before calling which is directly linked in the last para of part 2.

The character of Shipra is not of a horny dumb wife who jumps on a bigger cock as soon as she sees one. Her struggles and efforts are portrayed in this chapter. 

And at last I don't think you really grasped the essence of this chapter and was expecting just a blown out threesome. Sorry to disappoint you, I hope you'll like the next chapter. 

Thanks for taking time to put out your views. Really appreciate it.

It was a great episode man. I love the strong character of Shipra. Where Namrata is a total slut, Shipra looks like a sanskari bhabhi who is difficult to bed. And that's the theme you are using to the max. We want to see Shipra showing the resolve of a sanskari wife till the end. She can be taken forcibly, whether physically or mentally, but not willfully. A slutty Shipra will ruin the plot and make it yet another sex story without any proper storyline. I expect Patod3 to lose to the steely resolve of Shipra or Shipra is spared somehow from this situation with her dignity intact. For if she loses patode is waiting to rip her off her dignity and ravge her body. I wish her to be spared for some other day. Anyways great going author!
[+] 1 user Likes Armani007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-08-2024, 03:14 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: None taken brother, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But as I have already mentioned the story is not about meaningless fuck fest, it's about Shipra's ordeals.

I tried to make the narration as close to reality as possible and in my view this chapter is one of the most important one in this story line. 

And why would Shipra be aroused????? She is not intoxicated like before, she has been stressed by work and Patode's behaviour and above all she just had a fight with Alok. Why in her right mind she will be aroused? 

As far as connecting the previous chapter is concerned please be patience dear reader, the encounter has not ended yet. And if you have read the chapter more closely you'll find Alok texted Shipra first before calling which is directly linked in the last para of part 2.

The character of Shipra is not of a horny dumb wife who jumps on a bigger cock as soon as she sees one. Her struggles and efforts are portrayed in this chapter. 

And at last I don't think you really grasped the essence of this chapter and was expecting just a blown out threesome. Sorry to disappoint you, I hope you'll like the next chapter. 

Thanks for taking time to put out your views. Really appreciate it.

U can include some self talk of Patode or whoever sets his eyes on our heroine. It will help the readers know the exact line of thoughts of Patode and others. It's my suggestion. It can make the encounters more spicy. I think men like talking to themselves when the see a maal bhabhi in front of them like Shipra.
[+] 1 user Likes Armani007's post
Like Reply
(28-07-2024, 12:30 AM)maharsha25 Wrote: The clever plot in this story is that Shipra needed a push and a trap from somewhere to motivate her towards another potential sexual encounter with Patode and Namrata. That trap took the form of character Saad Hassan. The story doesn't indicate anything of the sort you mention here--- (Why can't Shipra use her sexuality to make gains, for her advantage?) I do not think Shipra is 'using her sexuality to make gains', which would utterly spoil the storyline. Shipra is a pious hot married woman who is just trying to help out the underprivileged and her intentions are for the greater good, but at the same time she is suffering from sexually repressed emotions due to her wimpy, cuckold and loser of a husband. Women like Shipra needs a real man with a huge black dick with years of experience in fucking, someone who can fuck the brains out of a sexually repressed yet extremely attractive married lady. Shipra needs at least two or more older to fuck her mouth, pussy and ass, otherwise she will be left unsatisfied and act.

Though fascinating but does Shipra need a black dick? Yeah but a huge one can take good care of her.
Like Reply
Superbe................
[+] 1 user Likes RANA ROY's post
Like Reply
Awesomeeeee
[+] 1 user Likes killthecheats's post
Like Reply
Protagonist getting fucked is inevitable, after all this is an erotic forum.

Keeping that in mind, author has a core plot in his mind. But how he writes it, making the screenplay that is enjoyable and as well as erotic, is what makes the author the best in the buisness.

Slow and steady development that leads to hardcore sex will drain the balls of the readers.

Making Shipra to strip, then touching the dick, handjob, blowjob. Then she do fingering thinking about big black cock, the Shaft with nerves, bull like hung balls. Next time when she sees him, she will get wet. 

First encounter will be half hearted. Second time it will be mutual yet she will have guilt. Then it will be a passionate one. Atlast she will call him for a hard fuck.

When she thinks the ordeal is over, she would eventually will get passed on. She will get submissive, then a wanton whore. 

The ordeal never ends, which will make her forget the reality. No stopping from there on.

How interestingly the author uses this template, is upto him. Till now I can see the author listens to the readers, and put his efforts to satisfy them.

So no queries.I would like the readers to encourage the author to come up with frequent updates. 

I can understand that the author tries to be logical, and shipras actions are justifiable. And that's what I asked for. But I too feel, some editing has to be done to the last chapter. 

There are few, who are concerned about the continuity, but that's the highlight of shuraj. He will connect.  fight
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2024, 10:29 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Protagonist getting fucked is inevitable, after all this is an erotic forum.

Keeping that in mind, author has a core plot in his mind. But how he writes it, making the screenplay that is enjoyable and as well as erotic, is what makes the author the best in the buisness.

Slow and steady development that leads to hardcore sex will drain the balls of the readers.

Making Shipra to strip, then touching the dick, handjob, blowjob. Then she do fingering thinking about big black cock, the Shaft with nerves, bull like hung balls. Next time when she sees him, she will get wet. 

First encounter will be half hearted. Second time it will be mutual yet she will have guilt. Then it will be a passionate one. Atlast she will call him for a hard fuck.

When she thinks the ordeal is over, she would eventually will get passed on. She will get submissive, then a wanton whore. 

The ordeal never ends, which will make her forget the reality. No stopping from there on.

How interestingly the author uses this template, is upto him. Till now I can see the author listens to the readers, and put his efforts to satisfy them.

So no queries.I would like the readers to encourage the author to come up with frequent updates. 

I can understand that the author tries to be logical, and shipras actions are justifiable. And that's what I asked for. But I too feel, some editing has to be done to the last chapter. 

There are few, who are concerned about the continuity, but that's the highlight of the shuraj. He will connect.  fight

Dude these are exactly my thoughts and sentiments. I wish there was a detailed description of hard-core fuck between the three of them and a good amount of seduction that leads to a fucking session just like it was in chapter 8 and 9. That said the author seems to be prolonging and stretching the sexual ordeal and there are a lot of unnesscesary conversations that could have been avoided and also the fact that this is chapter 16, a full fledged fukcing session should already have emerged. For me, the story has now gone a different trajectory. However if it works for you and everyone else then that is great. Shipra should not fuck patode just because she does not have a choice. Namrata should have seduced shipra to fuck patode leading to a threesome., not just by words but by stripping her and both dancing and stripping for patode. Even a small element of compulsion in the plot has made it somewhat cliche. Anyway, the entire larger part of the story is well narrated amd I appreciate the author for bringing this forth to us.
Like Reply
(21-08-2024, 11:08 PM)maharsha25 Wrote: Dude these are exactly my thoughts and sentiments. I wish there was a detailed description of hard-core fuck between the three of them and a good amount of seduction that leads to a fucking session just like it was in chapter 8 and 9. That said the author seems to be prolonging and stretching the sexual ordeal and there are a lot of unnesscesary conversations that could have been avoided and also the fact that this is chapter 16, a full fledged fukcing session should already have emerged. For me, the story has now gone a different trajectory. However if it works for you and everyone else then that is great. Shipra should not fuck patode just because she does not have a choice. Namrata should have seduced shipra to fuck patode leading to a threesome., not just by words but by stripping her and both dancing and stripping for patode. Even a small element of compulsion in the plot has made it somewhat cliche. Anyway, the entire larger part of the story is well narrated amd I appreciate the author for bringing this forth to us.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
I can add some more points to what you have said. But I am fed up of author's leaving the story halfway. Or bringing the story to an abrupt ending.

So I don't wanna confuse shuraj, let him write. Eventually good parts will come.

It was there, he had the chance, but he missed it.
Thats all I can say dude.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
(21-08-2024, 10:29 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Protagonist getting fucked is inevitable, after all this is an erotic forum.

There are few, who are concerned about the continuity, but that's the highlight of shuraj. He will connect.  fight

There is a fine line between submission and becoming whore..Shipra will evolve from being a submissive partner to a dominant one..She will submit to the wolves but ultimately she will win over her lust and will triumph over them. Win - Win situation. we get the erotica but the purpose of Shipra should also win.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2024, 11:08 PM)maharsha25 Wrote: Dude these are exactly my thoughts and sentiments. I wish there was a detailed description of hard-core fuck between the three of them and a good amount of seduction that leads to a fucking session just like it was in chapter 8 and 9. That said the author seems to be prolonging and stretching the sexual ordeal and there are a lot of unnesscesary conversations that could have been avoided and also the fact that this is chapter 16, a full fledged fukcing session should already have emerged. For me, the story has now gone a different trajectory. However if it works for you and everyone else then that is great. Shipra should not fuck patode just because she does not have a choice. Namrata should have seduced shipra to fuck patode leading to a threesome., not just by words but by stripping her and both dancing and stripping for patode. Even a small element of compulsion in the plot has made it somewhat cliche. Anyway, the entire larger part of the story is well narrated amd I appreciate the author for bringing this forth to us.

Lol you want Shipra to be like Namrata? That kills the story and makes it like any other silly one. Shipra from where she started would not submit unless she does not have a choice. Yes she has desires but so far she did not lose her head over them, even in the current episode she is only ready to give bj not lose herself completely. Patience is virtue my friend..every conversation written has a purpose and it leads to what you want. Threesome will definitely be there but not before Shipra loses herself at least twice with Patode but i think we are not there yet to that episode and i doubt that will happen in next 5 chapters the way its going so be patient my friend.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2024, 11:55 PM)RCF Wrote: There is a fine line between submission and becoming whore..Shipra will evolve from being a submissive partner to a dominant one..She will submit to the wolves but ultimately she will win over her lust and will triumph over them. Win - Win situation. we get the erotica but the purpose of Shipra should also win.

I myself mentioned about a win-win scenario. I had the same thoughts like you, and I mentioned it too. Let's see.. I Will be more than happy. If this happens. Plus days between the updates are too long to stay in single mind.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2024, 12:00 AM)RCF Wrote: Lol you want Shipra to be like Namrata? That kills the story and makes it like any other silly one. Shipra from where she started would not submit unless she does not have a choice. Yes she has desires but so far she did not lose her head over them, even in the current episode she is only ready to give bj not lose herself completely. Patience is virtue my friend..every conversation written has a purpose and it leads to what you want. Threesome will definitely be there but not before Shipra loses herself at least twice with Patode but i think we are not there yet to that episode and i doubt that will happen in next 5 chapters the way its going so be patient my friend.

Exactly  clps
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
I would like suraj to add pics, how he sees Shipra, Namrata, and patode. Someone mentioned Shipra as bhabhi. But that's not how I visualized.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Awesomeeeee
[+] 1 user Likes killthecheats's post
Like Reply
Marvelous update
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
Amazing story and super updates Suraj! With the readers feeling so passionately about the story it looks like we'll need a separate thread for the discussion too  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes tomdickharry2024's post
Like Reply
Really well written and toxic (in a good way). I can't help to compare it with one of the best writing like "Unwanted houseguest", Your writing ability is really good. Keep up the great work brother, I think this was one of the best episode in this saga.
[+] 1 user Likes masochist's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes jiivajothii's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting tor update
[+] 1 user Likes shashank13's post
Like Reply