Adultery A husband's mistake
Bro add another session of truth or dare with raghav or with meena and sharath
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
jaise sudden turn aaye story main aur jaise story end huyi, maja nahi aaya
Like Reply
please update bro

Like Reply
Did i miss something. Is sharath single/divorcee/married? If married, about his family?
Like Reply
nice update..
but it feels nice to read, if sukanya feels shy and emrassed everytime she meets sarath reembering the fact that he had seen her nude and she tries to cvover her body from him again......
sarath story would have taken in different way giving him ways to seduce sukanya slowly and it would have been more nice if sukanya doesnt want to have sex with him but fall in that by situation over time...

I didnt like the line that sukanya taking the move in water to place his hand on her boob..

now it is not so exciting when sarath touching her...
please bring someshyness in sukanya..

Thank you so much for this story...
but i am disappointed for vimals death and his very bad rowdy behaviour in the last..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(12-08-2024, 08:22 AM)shrujay123 Wrote: Hi Rahul
You said start a new thread but u don't complete the old one so please continue the story

Sorry bro. I got very busy with work. Will try to spare some time and complete this last update.
Like Reply
(12-08-2024, 06:24 PM)Arya_stark Wrote: Bro add another session of truth or dare with raghav or with meena and sharath

Will try bro. But I need time. I git unexpectedly busy with my work.
Like Reply
(12-08-2024, 09:16 PM)redarc Wrote: jaise sudden turn aaye story main aur jaise story end huyi, maja nahi aaya

Sorry bro. Will start a new thread and add all the story points and hidden facts
Like Reply
(13-08-2024, 08:01 PM)Aliazam_sujan Wrote: please update bro

Please give me some time bro.
Like Reply
(13-08-2024, 10:37 PM)AjitKumar Wrote: Did i miss something. Is sharath single/divorcee/married? If married, about his family?

Honestly I'm not sure if I had mentioned that. If not, he's single.
Like Reply
(15-08-2024, 07:58 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: nice update..
but it feels nice to read, if sukanya feels shy and emrassed everytime she meets sarath reembering the fact that he had seen her nude and she tries to cvover her body from him again......
sarath story would have taken in different way giving him ways to seduce sukanya slowly and it would have been more nice if sukanya doesnt want to have sex with him but fall in that by situation over time...

I didnt like the line that sukanya taking the move in water to place his hand on her boob..

now it is not so exciting when sarath touching her...
please bring someshyness in sukanya..

Thank you so much for this story...
but i am disappointed for vimals death and his very bad rowdy behaviour in the last..

I understand bro. There is a back story before this development occurred. Will add the story when I get time.
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
I think this story' is also lost
[+] 1 user Likes shrujay123's post
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 08:17 AM)shrujay123 Wrote: I think this story' is also lost

HI Bro. I don't see much enthusiasm here. Hence I have devoted my time to another task which is really important. I do not want to disappoint you. So here's the update.
Like Reply
I can understand bro sorry to disappoint you every one needs time to do something so just finesh it with final update and the story will end to so try to right the end update
Like Reply
As Meena parked the car, Sharath got off the car and went to the rear door and opened it for Sukanya. Meena, who observed this, acted like she didn’t notice it, but smiled inconspicuously. Sukanya looked into his eyes for a brief moment and smiled at his chivalry. She got off the car and walked towards the lift. Sharath followed her, but was unable to keep his eyes off her ass which was rhythmically moving as she walked. He occasionally stole glances at her, while Meena joined them. She nudged him with her elbow and gave a mischievous smile and he felt shy which she felt was very unusual. As soon as they got into the lift, Meena suddenly seemed to remember something.
Meena: I forgot my mobile in the car.
Sukanya: You go and get the mobile, I’ll hold the lift.
Meena: Hey, not needed. You two go. I’ll get the phone and come.
As she said and stepped out of the lift, she gave a meaningful smile at Sharath. He gave a joyful smile. As soon as the lift doors closed, Sharath looked at Sukanya through the corner of his eyes and she did the same. The lift started to move and they stood at a distance. He gathered all his courage and looked straight at her and she took looked at him. Their heartbeat started to rise. When Sukanya gave a shy smile, Sharath did not waste a second and grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her into a deep kiss. He began to suck her lower lip and she also reciprocated as she held his back of the head. As he kept kissing her, he hugged her and his hands automatically glided towards her ass. He grabbed her ass cheeks and pressed them hard. He pulled her closer to him which made his erect dick to poke on her stomach. She shivered at that moment. Just then the sound of the lift indicating the arrival of the floor, disturbed them. She immediately pushed him away and stood away from him, looking away from his direction. The lift door opened and they have arrived their floor. Just then she received a call. As she took her mobile, it was from her husband. She attended the call.
Sukanya: Hi
Sukanya: What? You’ll take one more hour to reach home?
Sukanya: Ok. I’ll wait.
They walked together on the floor and when she arrived at her flat, she looked at him and bid farewell with a look and a nod.
Sharath: Why don’t you come for a cup of coffee?
Sukanya: No thanks. I got to go.
Sharath: Won’t you invite me for a coffee?
Sukanya knew that she could not refuse. However, she also wished to have a little more of his company. She agreed.
Sukanya: Please come in.
They walked in. She asked Sharath to sit in the hall while she made coffee for both of them. Although Sharath had sex with many, he was feeling very nervous in the company of a woman for the first time. As Sukanya was making coffee, Sharath received a WhatsApp message.
Meena: Where are you?
Sharath: In Sukanya’s house.
Meena: What? You bloody bugger!
Sharath: She’s making coffee.
Meena: Alright. But remember one thing. Ensure you don’t hurt her.
Sharath: I respect her a lot. I would never do anything to hurt her.
Meena sent a smiley and went to her flat. She had left Rohan with her mother-in-law who wanted to get acquainted with her grandson, while she permanently moves with her daughter-in-law.
Sukanya walked into the hall with two cups of coffee. Sharath got off his seat and took one cup while she took another and sat on the adjacent seat. Both of them started sipping their coffee silently. After a lot of hesitation, she initiated the conversation.
Sukanya: I can’t say how much thankful I am to you for saving me from such a danger.
Sharath: I did nothing. It was Meena who did all the planning. I just did my bit of help.
Sukanya: More than all that I thank you for being such a gentleman. Anyone in your place would have taken the chance and I would not even have anything to blame him. But you still maintained your dignity and also my respect.
She shed a few silent tears.
Sharath: Please don’t think about that. I had always liked you and respected you.
Sukanya: You liked me?
Sharath: Well! Who wouldn’t like you? I liked you in the first glance.
Sukanya: Oh really? What did you like in me?
Sharath: (With hesitation) Liked everything.
Sukanya: That’s not the answer. What is the first thing that you liked about me?
Sharath: (Again with hesitation) I always have the habit of giving straight answers. First thing I liked about you is your boo… boobs.
He said that and bowed down his head. Silence followed his words for a couple of minutes. He was scared if he had offended her. He slowly lifted his head and saw her face. It showed no reaction.
Sharath: I’m sorry for being so blunt.
Sukanya: No. No. Actually, I liked your honesty. I know people stare at me in wrong way, but act as if they are saints. I like your straight forwardness.
He heaved a sigh of relief.
Sukanya: When you liked them so much, how did you maintain restrain when I myself invited you that day?
Sharath: I always believe that one who touches a woman without her conscious approval is not a man.
Her respect for him increased multifold.
Sukanya: Do you love Meena?
Sharath: Yes, I love her a lot.
Sukanya: Then how can you think about me?
Sharath: Please don’t mistake me. You are extremely beautiful. I admit that you are more beautiful than Meena or any girl I have ever seen before. But I guess it’s pure lust.
This is what she wanted to hear as she did not want any emotional strings attached.
Sukanya: What would you have done if what I said that day was told in full consciousness?
Sharath was unable to contain his joy. He looked into her eyes and she shyly bowed down and nodded. He immediately kept his coffee cup on the sofa and shifted to her seat. He stared into her eyes and she too looked back into his eyes. She turned away shyly. He went behind her and hugged her in ecstasy. 

[Image: 286938884_112183674850857_60734384874152...e=66D3545F]

She immediately turned in his direction. He hugged her, this time gently and immediately grabbed her lips with his. She too hugged him back and allowed him to suck her lips. Slowly she too started to suck his lips and also inserted her tongue which he gleefully sucked. While they engaged in oral battle, Sharath slowly slipped her pallu off her shoulder. She was conscious, but allowed him to do it. They continued the kiss and Sharath slowly brough his hand to her left boob and pressed them gently. She moaned at the sudden assault. She started to kiss him back more vigorously and he reciprocated the vigour. He pushed her onto the sofa and she laid down while he leaned on top of her. He broke the kiss and stared at her heavenly boobs rising and falling with her elevated breathing. He looks into her eyes and saw no resistance; hence he brought his hands to her blouse hooks. She turned away shyly, but allowed him to continue. He gently removed the hooks one by one and finally split the blouse apart and looked at her bra clad. 

[Image: 1000_F_429005756_aAF7HETNqUpzrjWdi3wBNkmGgAoHtOqJ.jpg]

The red bra that cladded the flawless fair skin was a sight to behold. He buried his face between the marvellous globes and pressed the boobs together against his face. Her heartbeat began to rise. After sometime he lifted his face and wrapped his hands around her and went for the bra hook. He was unable to unhook the bra as he was feeling nervous. She lifted her body a bit to allow him to reach for the hook. His smile broadened when she did that. He successfully unhooked the bra. The bra loosened as the tension was released on the straps with the unhook. The bra still covered her boobs. He took his hands to the bra cups and lifted the bra away from her body. As soon as he saw her boobs proudly stand like the dome of Taj Mahal, he was spell bound. 

[Image: IMG_9559.jpg]

He kept staring like a statue as he looked at her boobs. He was still doubting if it was a dream. Sukanya watched him freeze in his position. She waited for him to resume. When she observed that he stayed still for longer than expected, she pulled him into an embrace. He suddenly turned violent without his knowledge. He began to wildly kiss her lips and then moved to her boobs. He sucked the right boob hard while he squeezed her left boob hard. She screamed in pain. He immediately came back to his senses.
Sharath: I’m sorry, I got carried away.
He continued with less vigour, but that was also a little wild. Sukanya knew that it was his nature to have sex wildly. She accidentally observed his act once. She smiled inwardly and encouraged him to be unrestrained. She pressed his head towards her boobs and pulled his hair. He understood that she was ok for wild sex. He began to squeeze her boob hard and looked at her face for reaction. She did not show discomfort. Hence, he continued the vigour. He bit her nipples one by one and pulled them and released them to see her boobs jiggle like a plate of jelly. He slowly descended and stopped at her navel. He inserted his tongue into her navel and fiddled it. She squirmed like a fish out of water. He sucked her navel and gave gentle bites. She was unable to bear the ecstasy. After his attention to her navel, he descended further and stopped at her petticoat. He looked at her eyes questioningly. She nodded her head and closed her eyes. He took hi mouth to her petticoat knot and held the knot with his mouth and pulled it. He successfully removed the know and it clung to her body as she was lying flat. She lifted her hip to help him get rid of the petticoat. He pulled it off her body. She was not only lying down the sofa in her red panty. He went to her panty and smelled her pussy. He went close to her pussy and saw a wet patch. He brought his tongue out and poked her pussy with the tip of his tongue. She jumped in ecstasy. He did it continuously and the result was same for her. He then held the elastic of her panty and pulled it down slowly exposing her pussy. She had slight hair on her pussy which looked very erotic. He peeled the panty off her body. And leaned back on her staring into her eyes.
Sharath: I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would get such a chance.
Sukanya: How would you imagine me in your wildest dreams?
Sharath hesitated and Sukanya understood.
Sukanya: We have come this far. Just tell me. How would you imagine me in your wildest dreams?
Sharath: (With hesitation) I would imagine you on your knees, unbuckle my pant, su… sucking my thing. And…
She pushed him off her. He stood in fear that he had offended her. He stood in front of her with sorry eyes, but Sukanya gave him a smile and got on her knees, nude. Sharath was unable to believe his luck. She pulled him close to herself and held his belt. She tried to unbuckle his belt, but her hands were shivering because it was also something she imagined she would do. As she was unable to do it, Sharath offered to help, but Sukanya warded his hands away. He smiled and let her do it. She somehow unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pant. His pant fell at his knees. He stood in wonder anticipating the greatest wish of his life come true. She then hesitantly went to his underwear. She held the elastic and pulled it down slowly. His cock was already rock-solid waiting to tear his underwear. As she slipped it down, it sprung back and hit her face like a slap. She laughed in amusement. Sharath waited for her to hold his cock and take it in her mouth, but she was really hesitant. She just looked at it and wondered if she was doing the right thing. Sharath patiently waited but didn’t nudge her. She slowly got her hands to his cock and held the solid cock which was around 9 inches and 3 inches thick. When she held it, it was so hot. She was in double mind if she should be going ahead. She was in a quandary. Just as she was having a mental debate, she heard her phone ring. She immediately left his cock and rushed to her phone which was in the kitchen, in her handbag. She ran to the kitchen nude which he enjoyed. She picked the phone and it was her husband. He called to say that he would be reaching home in a few minutes. She hung up the call and rushed to Sharath. As she walked towards him, he was enjoying the mild swing of her boobs and having a smile.
Sukanya: My husband is coming. Please leave.
Sharath was heartbroken, but he understood her situation. He looked at his cock which was looking at Sukanya in poor anticipation. But he pulled his underwear and his pant. While Sukanya was about to wear her dress, he requested her to stop.
Sharath: Would you please do one thing for me?
Sukanya who had her bra in her hand stopped to listen to him.
Sukanya: What is that?
Sharath: Can you please stay like this for a minute and send me off like this?
She stared at him. She did not do this for her husband, but he is asking her to do it. She could have easily done it for her husband, just that he did not ask. But she was not in a mood to disappoint him as she knew that he was already very disappointed. She just nodded in approval. He went close to her and hugged her. He gave a kiss on her lips and lingered for a few seconds. He then sucked each of her nipples for couple of seconds. He held both her boobs for a second before turning to leave. As he reached the door, he turned to her.
Sharath: Thank you for everything you did for me.
He looked at her boobs again.
Sharath: Can I hold them again for a second?
Sukanya unknowingly laughed at his funny and cute expression. She smiled which is taken as an approval. He held her boobs again and kissed then, saying good bye to them. She again laughed, pushing him to go. He finally left. She walked back to the hall and collected her dress. She was however going to change into a nighty. Hence, she held them in a bunch and walked into her bedroom, naked. She threw the dress on the bed and walked towards her wardrobe. As she crossed the mirror, she looked into the mirror and saw herself nude. She wondered how she allowed another man to see her nude. She observed the wetness of his saliva on her nipples. She smiled to herself as she wiped it clean. She wore a new set of underwear and a pink satin nighty. As she walked into the hall, she was recollecting all the events. One thing struck her. She had given surprises to others, but not much to her own husband. She suddenly decided to surprise her husband.
[+] 8 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
update no de dete to accha hota,,,,
Like Reply
Super

Like Reply
Sending him out was romantic
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Thanks for this good update.

I was scared that you left the story.

Waiting for more kinkiness & erotic games.
Like Reply